Adultery Heavenly angel: deceived by trust by duckhunter
Nice update
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Welcome back....
Thnks for continuing.....
This story is awesome.....
Keep Cummings.....
Like Reply
Welcome back bro.... Really nice update... Finally heat broke between vishnu and devika.. Please update..
Like Reply
Amazing update....waiting for more
Like Reply
NICE RESTART
[+] 1 user Likes Yesudoss's post
Like Reply
Wait for another update
Like Reply
Chapter- 70

Vishnu chose to keep his adventure with devika to himself itself as he did not want to make his friends angry. It has been couple of days since shooting has happened. They all have been planning what should be the next step.

And in of one these days, ramu came to meet rahim
Hi
Rahim - hey whats up bro..i did not see you after that day shooting ..how is everything going
Ramu - its going good bro...i was little busy after that...
Rahim - ok
Ramu - are you guys done with your webseries
Rahim - no ..its still going on
Ramu - ok..bro i came to tell you something
Rahim - bro what is it
Ramu - actually....can i also be part of it
Rahim - how
Ramu - bro...actually i dont how to tell this
Rahim - tell bro
Ramu - ..that actress of your web series.... I like her a lot..she is soo sexy
Rahim - hahaha....so
Ramu - bro...will you give me a chance to enjoy her
Rahim - what the fuck are you talking

Rahim got little angry

Ramu - bro relax...hear me first...
Rahim - what?

Ramu - i can do whatever you want...i just want to enjoy her...can you please give me a chance
Rahim - no its not possible..even we were not able to enjoy her yet
Ramu - bro please....i will do whatever you want

Rahim thought for a while
Rahim - ok..do you have money
Ramu - yes bro../.how much ever you want
Rahim - ok i need 50000 rs
Ramu - done.. I will arrange it
Rahim - ok ...then get the money ready...i will plan something
Ramu - thank you bro.../thank you very much
Rahim - ok.../make sure you dont tell this to anand and vishnu...its between us
Ramu - yes bro...you can trust me

Chapter - 71

After couple of days while at the school, on of the breaks Ganapati came to see devika

Ganapati - Hello madam, how are you
Devika - hey Ganapati, its been a while since i have seen you
Ganapati - I had taken some leave to go back to my village
Devika - oh i see... Wer is your village
Ganapati - im actually from the neelagiri village in the forest area. Its the same village you guys had for the school trip this year
Devika - oh ok...so thats how you know chami
Ganapati - yeah chaami is our tribal leader...do you know him madam
Devika - uh hm yeah.....i met him for your housewarming
Ganapati - madam he is like our god, he has so much divine powers and he speaks with god. He has done lot of miracles in the village. He can tell the future and predict things
Devika - ok

Ganapati - actually, when i was at the village, chaami gave a letter to give to you. He said he wanted to inform you about something he saw while he was meditating .

Ganapati gave a letter to devika and devika confused and worringly took that letter from Ganapati. Before she could read it , the bell rang and she needs to go to take next class. So she kept the letter in her bag and went to take the class

Chapter - 72

After the school is over, devika was getting ready to go back home, when rahim came to her cabin to see devika

Rahim - hi madam good evening
Devika - hi rahim ...how is everything director sir
Rahim - everything is going good
Devika - how is that poor kid
Rahim - he had one operation , but there were complication , so he had to undergo another immediate surgery
Devika - oh god
Rahim - i have video from his parents saying thank you to you

Rahim showed devika a staged video from one elderly couple. Rahim had actually paid them to do this video. In the video they showered gratitude to devika, praised her for what she is doing to help their child. They also told about their son's condition. Devika was emotionally moved by the video and she had tears in her eyes. And that's what rahim also wanted

Rahim - madam dont worry we are doing everything possible to help the kid
Devika - ok
Rahim - so now we have this surgery and it needs another huge some of money

Devika - so what we can do now
Rahim - madam, i think we can do it
Devika - how
Rahim - madam, seeing our initial episodes a big production company in korea is impressed and they have agreed to produce and sponsor our movie. They wanted it to telecast the dubbed version of movie in korea . And they are ready to pay us huge money. And that would be sufficient to to save the kid and also help other kids who are suffering
Devika - oh ok thats a great news
Rahim - but there is a problem
Devika - what is it
Rahim - They have some criteria inorder for them to pay us
Devika - what is it
Rahim - madam they want to us to make the movie in a way korean audience gets interested. They want the movie more adult oriented and include more erotic scenes

Devika - rahim what do you mean by more erotic scenes. Already im sacrificing a lot to complete this and help this poor child. I cannot do it anymore Rahim. I have not even told my husband regarding this

Rahim - madam that is the only way we can help the poor child. If you want we can convince your husband as well

Devika - no , i will tell him about this later. And he will understand. But i cannot do any such scenes rahim

Rahim took out his phone again and this showed the video of the poor child begging for help from everyone , so he can undergo the surgery. Devika saw the video and was again in dilemma

Rahim - madam see the poor kid, we are his only hope and we dont have any other way to help him

Madam please, you dont have to worry about anything. Now this will be only telecasted in korea and also you know how professional iam and i will make sure everything will be filmed aesthitacaly.

Devika - Rahim, i know you are doing it professionally, but you should understand my condition as well

Rahim - madam think about the that child

Devika thought for some time and asked

Devika - rahim are you sure that it is only telecasted in korea

Rahim - i can assure you madam
Devika - ok
Rahim - madam dont overthink../everything is going to be fine. Madam we will film the next part in the same flat. Please come there tomorrow morning

Devika agreed half heartedly.

After coming out of the room Rahim called Ramu

Rahim - hey bro this is rahim
Ramu - hi rahim bhai.. How are you
Rahim - Hey....are you ready to enjoy our devika madam bro
Ramu - wow..is true bro...will it work
Rahim - yes it will...u lucky bastard even i have not enjoyed her yet much. But im going to give you a chance
Ramu - thanks bro... I can do whatever you want
Rahim - bro it will cost you 50000 more. Get the money when you come tomorrow.
Ramu - yeah bro dont worry i will get the money
Rahim - ok then see you tomorrow

Chapter - 73

Next day morning Rahim and ramu was ready at the flat awaiting devika to come. Ramu gave money to rahim and he was joyous

Ramu - so what is our plan bro
Rahim - bro i have proper plan and you just have to act accordingly and dont do anything which i dont say. And dont get over excited, just be professional and follow what i say. And dont try anything stupid, that way she will still trust me. I dont want to lose that as i have not enjoyed her yet. So dont spoil that

Ramu - no bro i wont
Rahim - good

Little later devika arrived weaeing a black saree. She was looking unbelievably beautiful. Both of them were awstruck

Devika - hi i hope im not late
Rahim - no madam you are not. Madam this is ramu..you have already met him on our last shooting
Ramu - hi madam
Devika - hi ramu..yes i remember

Devika was not aware that it was ramu who pressed her ass while playing holi

Devika - where is Vishnu and Anand?
Rahim - oh...they have gone to arrange things for our next shooting schedule. They wont be here for today's shooting

Devika would have been more comfortable with Vishnu around as she has special friendship with him. Rahim understood that devika got little worried, so he quickly made her comfortable

Rahim - ok we do it quickly so we can finish it before noon.

Devika - ok
Rahim - madam do you need tea
Devika - no im ok
Rahim - ok then if you are ready we will start
Devika - im ready rahim
Rahim - ok... Madam i will explain you the scene and we will film, it is not complicated
Devika - ok
Rahim - so madam as i told yesterday we need to include more romantic scenes to get the sponsorship from korean production company. So they have asked me to film one episode as per their criteria and send it to them. They will watch and decide whether to produce it or not. So in this episode we have to make sure that they will be impressed and they give the money to us. So madam we have to make sure this episode is the best and we all have to give our best, so they get impressed

Devika - ok rahim, understood
Rahim - great, so here is the scene what we will be filming today. So as you know in the story, your husband is in jail and you are a security officerwomen trying to save him. So your husband gets parole , you and your husband is meeting after 1 year and it is his last day of parole next day he will be going to back to jail. So it is very emotional for both of you, and you dont know when you will be meeting him next. So in this scene madam you will be showing all your love towards your husband. It is a beautiful romantic scene where both of you show how much you both love each other

Devika - rahim , and how are you planning to shoot this

Rahim - madam, as i had told dont worry everything you leave it to me , i will take care of everything. You just relax and act , follow my instructions.

Devika - ok
Rahim - so ramu will be acting as your husband, and i will be behind the camera. I thought with less people you will be more comfortable

Devika - ok
Rahim - so this would be the scene. Madam you will be coming to the bedroom after dinner to see your husband stressed as he has to go back to the jail. You assure him that everything will be fine and you will hug him lovingly

Devika - ok

Rahim - madam so you get ready and change to the costume. You will be wearing a nighty and ramu you also get ready.

Ramu went to one of the bedroom to change and devika was also going to the other bedroom, when rahim called her

Rahim - madam , as you know we have to make this scene romantic, please make sure that you are just wearing nighty only ,nothing underneath please.
That way you will be looking more beautiful

Devika did not say anything but went inside the room and locked

*********** To be continued******
[+] 7 users Like Bookkeeper's post
Like Reply
Hot update
Like Reply
Awesome when can we expect next update bro
[+] 1 user Likes raj1593's post
Like Reply
Good build up for an exciting update later  yourock
Like Reply
Slowly changing the housewife is good. Will the boyz succeed in making her as their slut and mother the child.
Like Reply
Thank you all for the support. Next update will be coming tonight. Need more of your support in forms of suggestions and comments. That's the only way the writer can get motivated to write more. Thanks again everyone.
Like Reply
very nice continuation.
You can add exhibitionism but dont give too much expose to outsiders. as per my opinion give chance only to 3 boys or any one of 3.
i hope vishnu gets chance first to drink milk directly as he got chance to touch devika boobs. this make her to ask him to give massage.
make her to go just trip only with boys and make her to expose or stay with them full nude or full topless for some time.
Like Reply
Chapter - 74

Ramu was changing to his costume, when he heard door closing on the other room. Ramu realised that it might be devika on the other room who would have come to change the costume. Ramu got excited, he kept his ears on the wall and he could hear the sound of the bangles and understood it is devika inside. His heart started pounding fast, thinking devika changing the dress.
He looked around to see, if there is a chance to have a look at the other room. He couldn't find anything. He somehow wanted to see devika in the next room and was thinking what to do.
Suddenly he found that there is a ventilation hole in the ceiling top towards the other room. He got so excited and wanted to look somehow. He immediately lifted the chair and kept it on the table and without making any noise climbed to the top of the chair and stretched to reach the ventilation hole. But unfortunately as he is not that tall, he couldn't reach to the ceiling top. He was so disappointed and did not know what to do as time was running out. Suddenly he got an idea, he took out his mobile phone from his pocket, turned on the camera and put that into recording mode. He again stretched and lifted his arm and kept the camera lens to the other room started recording. He prayed to god for everything to be captured without getting noticed by devika. He recorded for 10 minutes and stopped when he heard the door opening. He got down from the table and quickly checked if he got lucky in capturing everything.
He opened the galary and played the video. The video started with devika facing the camera, standing with a white nighty in his hand. Devika was checking her costume and she was still in her beautiful black saree. In the next moment, she kept the nighty on the chair and removed the pin on her saree from the shoulder. She unpinned and kept the safety pin on the table. And after that she removed the pallu from her chest. Ramu paused the video and looked at her boobs covered in the blouse. She is wearing conservative black blouse with a hint of cleavage. Her breasts in the blouse looked big and beautiful. He could also see her deep navel. He resumed playing the video and saw devika completely undbanging the saree. She took out the saree folded it securely and kept it on the chair. Devika was still facing the camera and she brought her hand to her chest and started unhooking her blouse. Her deep cleavage slowly came into view with each hook getting opened. In a moment she completely unhooked her blouse and opened it like a book. Ramu couldn't believe his luck and eyes while watching his mobilwe screen. Devika peeled of the blouse completely. Ramu again paused the video and watched devika standing in her white bra and petticoat. Her deep cleavage made him mad, her mangalsutra is pushed inside her deep valley which made her look more sexy. It looked like her bra is struggling to hold together her big melons. Ramu had one hand on his dick and started stroking. He pressed the play button and saw devika taking her hand behind to unhook the bra. He was waiting for that moment, he saw her bra getting loose from the front, but to her utter dismay, devika suddenly turned around showing back to the camera and removing bra from her body. Ramu was so disappointed and watched her white creamy back. Devika kept the bra on the table and took the nighty. Ramu was still able to see her side boobs jiggling with her each movement.
She quickly wore the nighty and raised the hem of the nighty little and put her hand inside and untied the petticoat thread. It got dropped to the floor, and she stepped out the underskirt. She lifted her nighty to her mid thighs and inserted her hand inside and removed her light blue panty. But ramu was only able to see her thunder thighs as she removed the panty. Devika took both underskirt and panty and kept it under saree. She made sure she is looking decent and went to open the door to go outside. And the video stopped there.

Little later ramu came back wearing his costume. He is wearing tshirt and a short. After some time devika opened the door and stepped outside. Devika is wearing white sleeveless nighty, which is coming till the 3 inch from her anklets. As she is not wearing anything inside, all her features and shape are visible. Ramu is all excited now

Rahim - ok you look great madam, so we will start now. So these would be your dialogues and at the end of the scene both of you will be hugging each other. Please learn the dialouges and we will start

Chapter - 75

Rahim - " Action "

Devika entered the room to see ramu sitting in the chair stressed and worried

Devika - hey, what happened
Ramu - nothing honey
Devika - you look worried
Ramu - i have to go back to jail tomorrow and i dont know how long i have to face this , i dont know when can i see yoiu again baby
Devika - dont worry, we will endure this, im goimg to save you soon , trust me i will capture them soon and bring them infront of justice
Ramu - but still ...when will i see you, i can leave you alone and go.
Devika - dont worry about me baby , i will be ok
Ramu - i love you...i love alot

Saying that ramu got up from the chair, devika held ramu's face in her hand and looked in his eyes

Devika - i love you tooo and im going to miss you alot

Saying that devika hugged ramu, resting her head on his shoulder. Ramu also hugged her back ,pressing her towards him feeling the softness of her breast on his chest.

Rahim - " cut it"

Both of left each other and moved apart

Rahim - beautiful both of them did well. Now we will have a romantic intimate scene. In this scene you both will start from the hugging position and ramu will take madam's face in his hands and both of you look into each other eyes for some time and then ramu will kiss on her forehead

Ramu - ok

Rahim - get ready both of you remain in the position

Ramu and devika went hugged each other

Rahim - " action"

They hugged for 10 seconds and then ramu took devika's face in his hands and they looked at each other and at the end ramu kissed devika's forehead

Rahim - cut it

Rahim - ok now we need to film a kissing scene were both of you will be kissing passionately

Devika - no rahim i cannot do that

Rahim expected it from devika , so in order to make her comfortable , he did not force her

Rahim - ok madam , if your are not comfortable we will film that scene in a different way. First we show that you guys are going to kiss, so for that you will bring the face close to each and when your lips almost touches , i will bring the camera towards your backside and you will act as if you are kissing each other passionately

Ramu and devika understood

Rahim said action and started filming, both of them acted the kissing scene perfectly without actually kissing each other

Rahim - perfect, you both are doing great super

Rahim - ok now we will do a single shot continous scene. I will give instructions and you guys just follow my instructions.

Ramu - ok
Rahim - madam can i have a word with you before we do this scene
Devika - ok

Both rahim and devika moved to the other bedroom to speak in private leaving Ramu

Devika - what is rahim
Rahim - madam you doing great, so as i told we have satisfy korean people , so as i told we would need to film more spicy scenes. I understand that you might not be comfortable but you should have full faith in me. You will not be shown in any vulgar way. And i will film this professionaly. Dont worry about anything

Devika - ok

Rahim - just relax and follow my instructions and as it is continous dont object. And to make you comfortable i will dim the light

Devika - what exactly you have in your mind

Rahim - i just want a romantic scene. But believe me its going to be fine and i will show you what i have filmed and if you have any objection we wont send it to them ok, but please let the scene finish and dont stop in between

Devika - ok

Rahim - perfect lets start then

Both of them came back to the room and joined ramu

Rahim - ok lets start and remember guys follow my instructions until i say cut

Ramu - ok

Rahim - so both of stay hugging each other
Rahim - "action"

Both of them agaim hugged each other

Rahim - stay hugged for 5 seconds and ramu slowly kiss her forhead first and then on the cheeks

Ramu is pretty excited and started following rahim's instruction

Rahim - now softly kiss her right shoulder

Ramu kissed devikas cheeks and bent little to kiss her right shoulder

Rahim - now on her neck and continue kissing for the next 15 seconds

Ramu slowly from her shoulder, started kissing her neck, cheeks and shoulder whioe hugging her tightly

Rahim - now madam break the hug and remove his t shirt and give couple of kiss on his chest

Devika followed rahim instructions and tried to remove ramu T-shirt. But ramu was very excited so he himself removed the tshirt and again hugged devika. Devika gave kiss on his chest which made ramu more excited. So he hugged devika more tightly crushing her breast on his chest kissed all over her neck

Rahim - cut it

Both ramu and devika stepped away

Rahim - ok perfect , now what i will do is i want both of you improvise a little. I will not give instructions , you just improvise. But this what i want from this scene. The scene would be 5 minutes long and at the end of the scene, i want you both on the bed. And just before you enter the bed ramu i want you to remove your shorts as well and you will be in your innerwear. And devika madam will be still in her nighty. But ramu you would open couple of buttons in the front of the nighty and also have to try to show madams leg a little bit during the scene

Both of them agreed

Rahim - " action"

This ramu tried to be littile dominative and led tje scene. He again hugged devika and kissed her on her neck and shoulders. This time he kissed her on her upper chest as well. Devika was not doing anything but standing there worried and she did not want to spoil the scene as well.

Ramu suddenly turned her and hugged devika from the back. He roamed his hands on her stomach while kissing her ear and neck. He also pressed his semi hard dick into her panty less ass. Devika was able to feel his hardness on her bottom. But she thought it could be normal for a kid because of the intimate scene

Ramu brought his hand slowly towards the front and slowly unbottoned the first button on the nighty while continuing to kiss her neck. Rahim came to the front side with the camera and started filming the close up scene of ramu unbottoning her nighty

Rahim - great continue the scene and unbottom couple buttons ramu

Ramu got the enocouragement and proceeded next buttons as well. With each button opened, devika's cleavage slowly started coming to the view. Ramu opened 4 buttons on her nighty. And ramu could see her massive cleavage over her shoulder. He wanted to grab her boobs but did not have the courage as he worried that he can be in trouble by doing that.

Rahim - good, now lift her nighty little and show some legs

Following the instructions, ramu used his right hand and started pulling her nighty . Rahim kneeled down infront of devika and started filming. Ramu lifted her nighty till her mid thighs exposing her meaty spotless thighs infront of the camera.

Ramu also kneeled down and he started to kiss her legs started from the ankle and worked higher towards her thighs. He held her naked thighs and kissed her thighs and even licked it. Then he stood up and bent a little placed his hands just below her ass and quickly lifted her in the air. When he lifted her, he deliberately used his right palm and held her ass. As she is only wearing a nighty he was ablento feel the softness of her ass. His fingers was resting on her ass crack. In the pretext of lifting her, he thoroughly enjoyed and palmed her gaand.

Ramu lifted her and walked towards the bed, he dropped her to the floor. Ramu while standing he swiftly removed his shorts and sat on the bed. He is only wearing his boxers now and sitting on the bed. His dick is half erect and has formed a small tent on the boxer. Ramu then pulled devika and made her sit on his lap. He positioned himself in a way that her ass is pressed on his lund. It started growing with the softness of her ass. He kissed her for sometime making her sit on his lap. He avoided her lips while kissing. He ran his hand over her stomach, thighs while kissing the back of her neck

Rahim - now madam slowly stand up and turn facing ramu

Devika slowly stood up and turned towards him

Rahim - cut it
Rahim - perfect both of you are doing great....

Rahim - ok now , we will do the next few shots in the bed. Before getting into the bed i need to get a shot which would be essential. So in this shot madam you will be facing ramu and I will be filming from behind and ramu will slowly remove the nighty and then both of you will be moving to the bed

The moment rahim told removing the nighty, it rang a alarm bell for devika

Devika - Rahim, how can i do that shot
Rahim - what happened madam?
Devika - rahim..you know im not wearing anything...uh ...inside
Rahim - oh ok...hmm...then what we will do?
Devika - this is too much rahim i cant do more
Rahim - madam try to understand, we need to get it approved by korean then only we can get that big money, then only we can pay that poor kid who is dying. Everything is in your hands madam. Just think about it.
Devika - but still
Rahim - madam i will make sure that it will be done artistically. We will dim the lights as well

Devika was still thinking and not convimced

Rahim - we will do one thing then if you are not comfortable, madam you can wear your panty inside. So you will not be fully exposed. Is that ok?

Devika was still thinking. Rahim became impatient

Rahim - ok madam leave it , if you dont want we will stop it here. Im fed up convincing you. I will call the kids parents and will tell them to look for some other ways to get the money

Saying that rahim pretended like dialing the number on his phone. Seeing that devika got worried as she genuinely wanted to help the poor kid

Devika - no no rahim...wait wait....ok we will do it
Rahim - are you sure..otherwise lets leave it here
Devika - yeah we can do it
Rahim - ok good...now we are not going to speak about this anymore, we will finish the work as soon as possible
Devika - ok
Rahim - ok then get ready, if you are not comfortable you can wear the inners. But dont wear the bra

Devika without saying anything went to the other room to wear the panty. When she went to the other room. Rahim and ramu laughed at each other. Ramu was just wearing his boxer and he stroked his lund couple of times over the boxer

After couple of minutes devika came back after getting ready

Rahim - ok, as i told the scene would be ramu you will be slowly removing the nighty and then both of you will be getting into the bed. Just like before you both improvise until i say cut. And madam you can we relax i will not be filming anything inappropriate ok. Now both of you take your position please

Ramu went and sat on the edge of the bed and devika stood infront of ramu facing him. And rahim kept the camera behind devika

Rahim - " Action"

Ramu slowly held the end of her nighty and slowly started lifting it. Rahim could see her legs coming to the view and her milky meaty thighs. Ramu contiued lifting the nighty. Now her sexy ass in light blue panty came to the view. Rahim was surprised to see the shape of her ass, it was round big and curvy. He also saw the thread tied by chami , it gave a sexy look to her waist. Ramu completely removed the nighty from her body. Immediately devika covered her breasts using her hands from the eyes of ramu. From front ramu could see her sexy clevage,he cannot see her full breast as she is covering with hands. He can see her navel, her panty and milky thighs. Ramu dropped the nighty at the floor. Then held her waist using both hands and looked at her deep navel. He then from the sitting position hugged devika, pressing his face on her stomach.

Rahim - great...both of you are doing great , continue keep going

Devika closed her eyes and it was too much for her, she knew she cannot endure this and now way she can continue this. She quickly pushed ramu and moved away from him

Devika - sorry rahim, i cannot do this anyomore. This is too much

Saying that she quickly walked to the bedroom. Rahim and ramu watched her walking swaying her beautiful ass in just panty covering her breasts with hands. They looked at each other with disappointment.

Little later devika came out of the room fully dressed in the sari and went outside the flat without saying anything. Rahim understood that he tried push her little too far
[+] 6 users Like Bookkeeper's post
Like Reply
Will be continued******Please do comment, what do you think of this update and share your ideas and suggestions and fantasies about devika. Thank you all
[+] 4 users Like Bookkeeper's post
Like Reply
Great update bro  yourock
Like Reply
(24-10-2022, 10:18 PM)Bookkeeper Wrote: Will be continued******Please do comment, what do you think of this update and share your ideas and suggestions and fantasies about devika. Thank you all

Awesome very well written please continue. Loved reading it.
Like Reply
Now Ramu and Rahim should again try to convince her and bring her again to them
[+] 1 user Likes mihikagupta1991's post
Like Reply
Nice update
Like Reply
Good narration bro, hoping for updates
Like Reply