Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
Wow really fantastic update....
[+] 1 user Likes Straight in's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(17-10-2022, 11:42 PM)Straight in Wrote: Wow really fantastic update....

Thank you sir
Like Reply
@kingcobra97 please enable your private message. Otherwise story can't be send.
Like Reply
(18-10-2022, 12:08 AM)Tunkai Wrote: @kingcobra97 please enable your private message. Otherwise story can't be send.

Thanks for the reply
I have enabled it
[+] 1 user Likes kingcobra97's post
Like Reply
(18-10-2022, 12:45 PM)kingcobra97 Wrote: Thanks for the reply
I have enabled it

Let me  try
Like Reply
Brilliant as usual....
[+] 1 user Likes abcturbine's post
Like Reply
(18-10-2022, 05:34 PM)abcturbine Wrote: Brilliant as usual....

Thank you sir.. Namaskar
Like Reply
Back to back updates. Beautiful updates but try to reduce the characters which create confusion.
[+] 1 user Likes Sanrour11's post
Like Reply
(18-10-2022, 09:45 PM)Sanrour11 Wrote: Back to back updates. Beautiful updates but try to reduce the characters which create confusion.

No more characters are coming. I'm also forgetting their name sometimes.
But yes Purva is willing to fuck more and more new cocks everyday. And the story will be long. So maybe a few character can introduce if needed. But I'm trying to add less character now.

And Thank you sir for commenting. I'm glad you love the updates
Like Reply
(14-10-2022, 11:35 AM)Tunkai Wrote: All the stories including Bhojpuri weading will be finished. I promise. Just sometimes some problems and some important duties occur
I lost one friend two months ago. I had to spent in hospital for three days. Due to food poison. My entire face had swellen and lips were bended. Tongue was twisted to the back. I was unable to talk.
And for many more reason I had to stop writing.
But remember I'll finish all the unfinished parts. That's why I'm here. Just be with me.
It is my passion. After waiting for 5 years I've started writing the story on my own as I was so desperate to know what will be the next update. Thy I started writing. Though I'm not an writer at all.
Thank you all who helped me to forward the story.

Welcome back sir, feeling sad to your loss and health condition ..As always your story update is very very nice....
[+] 1 user Likes devsh's post
Like Reply
(20-10-2022, 01:52 AM)devsh Wrote: Welcome back sir, feeling sad to your loss and health condition ..As always your story update is very very nice....

Thanks   Namaskar
[+] 1 user Likes Tunkai's post
Like Reply
I have not read your bhojpuri wedding story.
Kindly share it
[+] 1 user Likes sultan's post
Like Reply
(20-10-2022, 09:59 PM)sultan Wrote: I have not read your bhojpuri wedding story.
Kindly share it

Sir I didn't have written it yet. I'm just telling about the unfinished part. Where Purva was going with Ramu for his cousins wedding. In a train. In a unreserved compartment, wearing a mini skirt and a tank top without bra and panty. That angle of the story had ended there certainly. I want to finish that part. I'll start writing that soon.
[+] 2 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Great
Like Reply
Happy Diwali to all.
I'm very much busy. And Will be busy for a couple of days. Just got free for a few hours and could write a little. Hope you enjoy it.

With Jagan Uncle 

After returning back they spent normal time. Only abnormal thing was that the tail was still hanging from Purva's ass hole. But yes, it was normal to Purva. And Sami was obviously happy.
Purva went to the toilet after dinner and she washed her face and body with soap and then took the kids to their room.
It was a little difficult for her to sleep on her back with the tail.
So, Purva told Apu to wait for his turn and she turned to Sami. After feeding him her dry breasts for 15 minutes, Sami fell asleep.
Apu was hugging her from her back.
His one leg was on her hip.
Purva pushed his leg away and turned to him.
Purva : I know you don't need to eat my bubbus to get sleep. Take it and try to sleep early.
Apu became happy as he was getting to bubbus together. He started eating one while playing with the other. It was an innocent act as Apu used to do that in his childhood.
He wrapped his leg over her hips.
They both were not wanting or intending anything wrong. But both of their penis means Apu's penis and Purva's clit were throbbing and they were touching each other.
Apu pushed his leg more to her back.
She hugged him more tightly and kissed his head. And she started tapping his back.
After 10 minutes, Purva saw that Apu was still awake.
Purva : What Apu? Close your eyes. I can't tap your back anymore. My hand is in pain.
Apu : Um um.
He nodded his head with her nippple in his mouth.
Then he pulled his mouth back and tried to take her other nipple into his mouth.
But it was out of his reach.
Purva turned a little and lifted her left boob and adjusted her nippple in front of his mouth.
Apu took that nippple and started sucking.
Purva lifted his leg from her hip and put it down and then she lifted her leg and wrapped it over his hip.
Now the tip of Apu's penis was rubbing at the entrance of her pussy hole.
Purva : Happy?
Apu : Ummm.
Purva : Now close your eyes.
Apu closed his eyes and fell asleep within 7-8 minutes..
Purva also fell asleep.
After half an hour, Tarun came in and saw they were sleeping.
He switched off the light and was turning to leave the room, when he coughed.
Purva opened eyes and turned her face.
Purva : Who's this?
Oh Tarun it's you. Let's go to our room.
Tarun : Don't worry. You can sleep here with them.
Purva : It's ok. Let's go.
She came out of the room and went to the kitchen to drink cold water.
Tarun : I think you should remove the tail now. No one is watching now.
Purva : What do you think? I wore this to show off? I wore this for my son and for myself. For my own pleasure.
Tarun : But it's almost 12 hours now you are carrying this tail inside your anus. It may harm your anus.
Purva : Huh. Nothing will happen.
Tarun : Ok. As you wish. But I don't think that you want to present a wide open loose ass hole to your beggars and thievs fuckers.
Purva : What? You are right Tarun. I didn't think about this angle. Thank you. Muuuaaahhh.
Poppp. Purva pulled out the tail buttplug.
Tarun : Ok. Let's go to sleep now.
Purva : Way? Don't you want to listen to the unfinished story?
Tarun : Yeah. But I think you are tired. So…
Purva : Oh, how long it will take. Come on.

Tarun : Ok. But where are you going?
Purva : Varanda…
Tarun : Oh no. Please. I'm still in shock. Please come inside.
Purva : Hummm ok.

Tarun Lit a cigarette.
Purva : Hey why did you light a cigarette?
Tarun : Oh I need one. Please start.
Purva : Ok. Come sit beside me.
Purva laid down on the bed and Tarun started smoking, sitting beside her.
Purva : Where did I finish?
Tarun : You were returning back to Mushtaq, after getting gangbangged by 24 men. Covered in cum and wearing a Garland condom and a tail of a used condom.
You fought with Mushtaq and then that milk man took you to our house on his bike.
Purva : Yes.. Oh Tarun, how can I explain this to you? That was amazing.  Riding a bike naked, through the road in midnight, drunk and well fucked.. Uffff.
And after that I collapsed in my bed.
Vimla auntie and Ramu helped me to go upstairs.
They washed me and then Ramu put me on the bed at Vimla aunties flat. In the smaller room.
I woke up around 10:30 or 11. I didn't remember the exact time.
I was in a hangover. A continuous beep sound was buzzing inside my ears.
I slowly sat on the bed.
I was trying to understand where I'm. I looked around and tried to figure out where I'm.
I found myself under a bedsheet. I removed the bedsheet and saw a glass of water on the bed side table. I drank it and got off the bed.
My head was heavy, my brain was puzzled.
I went near the window and opened it and saw some familiar faces. And I recognized them.
The workers were working on the construction site beside our own house. And I also saw Rasul a little far.
Then I realized that I'm at Vimla auntie's house.
I slowly started recalling everything.
The beep sound slowly started fading away and some voices started coming into my ears.
I slowly tiptoed to the door and very slowly opened the door. Very slightly.
I was worried about  Jagan Uncle and that's why I was cautious. But when I peeped I panicked.
It seems my pancreas would come out of my anus. I got weak on my knees.

Tarun : Why? What was there?
Purva : No what. The question is who was there.
Tarun : Who was there?
Purva : The Secretary of the society, Sharma ji, Banerjee Babu, The secretary of our Ladies Group. And Ramu was also there.
Tarun : What?
Purva : Yes. And they were all discussing me.
As you know, Jagan uncle was our society president. So, they all came to discuss.
Sharma ji was trying to convince them that the woman in the posters at the railway station was me. And he and Banerjee had seen me running out of the society naked.
And he almost convinced our secretary and The ladies group secretary was still confused.
Banerjee was listening to all of them silently and was nodding his head in agreement with all the opinions.
Jagan uncle was trying to tell them that, I'm in the USA with you. So there is no chance that The woman roaming in the town and I are the same girl.
Vimla auntie also told the same story and with Lots of confidence.
She convinced all others that they all are getting confused with the woman with me.
The secretary at last said, " Ok, suppose the woman you are talking about is not Purva. But it's proven that she is not a ghost. As Ramu and Banerjee are telling. She is real. And she is not alone. There is an organization or a group of people. Very disgusting people I think. Who are using a woman as a Naked Dancer and I think they are forcing her to roam naked in the city and they are forcing her to perform such kind of thing.
Tarun : What was in the postar?
Purva : There was my naked postar with jewellery and wearing a masquerade mask.
And something written in Urdu. Which I came to know later that " This year's attraction. City Housewife.Welcome to Mastanpur Whore Dance. " was written on the poster.
Tarun : Anyway, what happened next?
Purva : Jagan uncle also agreed that this kind of woman exists and whether it was me or someone else, they will lodge a security officer case.
My throat became dry. I was so scared. I thought this was the end of my debauchery, the end of my adventures.
I was so desperate to go out of the room and tell them that, no don't do this. It was me. If you want to give me punishment then punish me. But don't go to the security officer. I'm doing this on my own. No one is forcing me.
But thinking something and doing something is different. So I stood there silently behind the curtain.
Vimla's auntie tried to stop them. But they were determined to go to the security officer.
There was a heated argument going on. Loud talks could be heard from the street.
Suddenly the doorbell rang.
Ramu opened the door.
From my position I couldn't see who came. But I recognized his voice.
Tarun : Who was that?
Purva : My savior of that day. It was Atul.
Tarun : My sister in law's husband? Atul? What was he doing there?
Purva : I think he had come there to check whether I'm with you in the USA or I'm in Jabalpur.
Anyway he came in.
Vimla's auntie introduced him to others.
Sharma ji welcomed him and asked what he was doing there.
Atul said, he was there to collect a document which you told him to collect from our house and sent it to you by mail.
Vimla auntie said, Oh ok Atul, wait I'm giving you the key. But before that come in and take a cup of tea.
Atul came in and sat on the sofa by the room.
Everyone got silent.
Atul broke the silence and spoke, "you all may continue your discussion. But I've a small request. Please maintain your voice low. I could hear  your words from the roadside.
Jagan uncle asked, did you hear?? I mean.
Atul said, " Yes uncle. I heard. And for your kind information I'm listening to the discussion from the last 10 minutes, standing outside the door. And for your more kind of information, I almost captured that woman today back. But she had something sticky and slippery on her entire body. She escaped from my grip and ran away. We chased her but a bike came and she escaped. So I think she is with a gang. Anyway she is not our Purva. Though her figure, height and her face is very close to Purva. But she is not Purva. And I can assure this. Because I saw her face from two inches away. Even I had a doubt. And that's why I had called Tarun and then we had a video con call and everyone including her parents, her sister, my wife and Apu,all were on video call with her. And yes, another thing. On video call we saw her with her own long hair. But the woman I caught had short, almost bald hair.
And we've already reported it to the security officer station. So, don't worry and relax. One small wrong step or decision can harm Purva's reputation, her family's reputation and I'm also and I think your society also her family.
Jagan Uncle said, Yes you are right. As security officer already know the matter, let them handle the matter.
The secretary said, Yes, instead of going to the security officer, we should tighten the security of our society. So I think we should throw this Useless Ramu and the night watchman.
Ramu was about to say something but Vimla's auntie stopped him and said, I think we should stop using the watchman for our personal works. Ramu is a very efficient watchman. He works almost 24 hours. I think you should change yourself. Let him do his own job, not our. And another thing. The watchman's also a human being. They need rest. So I think we should hire another watchman. So that he can give some relief to Ramu and another night guard.
Finally they agreed with Vimla auntie's proposal and all left. Atul was there for a while. He talked about casual things with uncle and auntie and then he took the key and went down with auntie.
But…..
Tarun : But?
When Atul was getting up from the sofa he looked towards the curtain and winked his eyes. I think he had seen me or my eyes peeking from the curtain.
I quickly stepped back.
Auntie came back after 10 minutes and asked Jagan uncle to go to the grocery store.
Jagan uncle said, " But why me? Call Ramu".
Auntie scolded him and forcefully gave him the bag and money and pushed him out of the door.
Tarun : Bapre it was such a mess.
Purva : Hummm .
Tarun : After that?
Purva : Yes, telling you.
The next three days were so sweet for me. I had returned to my childhood again.
After Jagan uncle left, Vimla auntie rushed to me.
I was standing in the middle of the room.
She came to me and spreaded her hand on my bald head. She politely asked, what's happened, girl?
I hugged her and started crying.
I started delirious, Auntie please forgive me. I've crossed all the boundaries. I've crossed all the limits of debauchery.
Auntie consoled me and said, She will handle everything and I don't have to worry.
She assured me that I will fulfill my dream and she will help me in every way possible.
After that I told her about all of my adventures and my humiliations. How it all started and how you actually insisted me to do something out of the text.
Tarun : What? Did you tell her about my involvement?
Purva : Why not? I told her every truth. Only I hide my affair with Ramu and the adventure of mine with Ramu to his village.
Tarun : Yes, yes. You also hid the story from me. Tell me what happened there?
Purva : I didn't tell you because you were also not in the town. But did you forget that I had sent you several emails and described every single detail to you?
Tarun : Oh yes. Sorry. I really forgot. But you know what? After you returned from Ramu's village, so many things happened that I actually didn't get time to read those emails and by the time passed I had forgotten about them.
Purva : Then when you find time, sit somewhere and read my emails with patience.
Tarun : Ok, now tell me what happened next.
Purva : I had become a little calm. Vimla-auntie had brought breakfast for me.
She asked me if I wanted to wear clothes ?
I said, no auntie. I'm naked for the last four days. And I want to stay naked as long as possible.
Auntie was surprised to hear that. Anyway she sat on the bed and I sat beside her.
She started feeding me.
But halfway through my breakfast the doorbell rang.
Auntie told me to eat the rest. And she went out of the room.
Vimla-auntie locked the door from outside and she went to open the door.
The day passed in anticipation. I was roaming naked inside the room and their voices were coming.
Oh that was a boring monotonous day.
Sometimes I was listening to what they were discussing about me.
Around 1 pm, Jagan uncle went to the bathroom.
Auntie quickly opened the door and gave me a plate of rice and vegetables, french fries and daal.
She didn't lock the door anymore.
I  was eating, when I heard Jahan uncle come out of the bathroom. Auntie told him to go to the dining and she served him the meal and she also. Sat with him.
Jagan uncle was surprised. He asked, " Don't you want to take a bath, Vimla? "
Auntie replied that she had already bathed in the morning.
I silently put the plate aside and washed my hand and mouth with the water in a bottle at the window.
Then I tiptoed to the door and started listening to their conversation.
Vimla Auntie asked, " Jagan what do you think? Suppose it was Purva. Then what should we do? "
Jagan uncle replied with a surprised voice, " What do you mean? Didn't you listen to Atul? Purva is in the USA now. "
Vimla Auntie, " No. Just suppose"
Jagan uncle, " If it is she, then I will definitely catch her and take her to the security officer station. "
Auntie, " Really? " don't you love our child?
Uncle, " Yes I do. But that does not mean that I'll ignore all of her sin. This kind of daubuchary can't be tolerated.
Auntie, " Is it? "
Uncle, "Yes, it is"
Auntie, " Then why did you force me to go braless in public? Did you forget those days? I remember, you insisted on me to go commando in the market so many times. "
Uncle, " That was another thing. You had your saree on you. "
Aunie, " Hummm saree. Only saree. Without any bra, panty or even petticoat. Only saree and blouse. And once I had to take a bath in the river only in saree. Only saree nothing else. A white thin saree with a red border. And then I had to walk to the temple in that wet saree clinging on my naked wet body. And then return home. I had walked through the village road in that state. More than one km.
Uncle,"  Hummm. That even does not justify what this woman is doing. " You were not naked in public like this woman is doing.
Auntie, " Oh really? Then what was that?
Uncle, " What? "
Auntie, " With your friend Prabhu and Raghu and the servant of Raghu's house? "
Uncle, " Um um aaa…
Auntie, " What um aaa? Tell me? You had shared me with your friends before our marriage and with that servant too. And where waa the place?
Uncle, " Behind the rice mill. "
Auntie, " So was that a private place?
And what about Simla?"
Uncle, " Ok, ok. I understand. But don't refuse it that I didn't force you. You also enjoyed those things".
Auntie, " I'm not denying at all. But you are denying. You are blaming someone. Blaming for such things which we had done already ".
Uncle, " Yes I agreed with you. But everything has a limit. You can't compare this kind of debauchery with what we did. "
Auntie, " Yes I can compare. And I'm comparing. Because I know that you or me would do the same if we had the courage like Purva and Tarun. And if we got the opportunity. " The difference between them and us is only the courage. Nothing else.
Uncle, Oh. Leave it. We are now senior citizens. Don't discuss these now. But wait. Why are you mentioning Purva and Tarun? That woman is not Purva. Or? "
Uncles got silent.
Actually the entire house became silent. No sound was coming.
I was wondering about their young hood. And then suddenly all stopped.
And then I heard  footsteps approaching towards my room.
I got scared and ran to the corner of the room, behind the bed.
Auntie came in and grabbed my hand. She said, come on.
I tried to remove her hand. I whispered, no auntie, no. Let me hide here.
Auntie pulled me and said, shut up and let's go.
I was trying to stop her. I was pulling her back. But there was not much strength in my protest. I could easily defeat her. But I didn't.
I was hesitating, I was shy but the slut side of me was wanting to face Jagan uncle.
Auntie pulled me out and…..
Tarun : And?
Purva : What will I say? I was so shy in front of him.
I started believing that there was no shame left in me. I became such a shameless slut. But I was wrong. Jagan uncle is like my father. And I was dying in shame.
I couldn't look at him. I lowered my head and covered my private parts with my hands.
There was no movement for a couple of seconds.
Jagan Uncle was looking at me with disbelief.
Vimla Auntie was standing beside me, holding my shoulders. But her hands were also shaking.
Finally Jagan Uncle spoke.
Breaking the silence he barked, Is it you Purva? Lift your head. Let me see your face.
Purva?
I was shivering in fear.
Jagan Uncle shouted again, Purva, lift your face.
But I couldn't.
He again shouted, Sali dramabaz. Feeling shy? You have roamed all the town naked. You even went to your sister's house like this. And now acting like a shy housewife? Showing drama.
Lift your head.
You won't listen like this. Wait.
And he got up from his chair and went to the door. He took his walking stick from there and came back.
Vimla Auntie shouted, "what are you doing? Stop. "
Jagan Uncle said, " shut up and move aside "
And he hit my left thigh with the stick.
I screamed in pain.
He ordered me to remove my hands.
I hesitated.
He beat me again.
I slowly removed my hands away. And now I was standing in front of him without any cover-up.
I was feeling so empty. So shy. Till that time I was thinking that my skin is my clothing. But That time it seemed that someone had pulled up my skin also.
He then put the tip of the stick below my chin.
And pushed my face up.
I again lowered my chin and put it against my throat.
He again beat my hip and shouted, Lift.
I finally lifted my face.
Tears were running down my cheeks.
He again moaked, ummm crying. Where were your emotions and shyness  while roaming shamelessly through the town?
Vimla Auntie finally said, "Why are you shouting? Someone can hear."
Uncle, "Let them hear." Instead I'm going out and calling them all. "
He turned around and started heading to the door.
I tried to speak. I tried to stop him. But my hands didn't move. I was unable to speak. My throat was choked.
Finally Auntie pushed my shoulder and said, go grab his legs.
I ran behind him and fell on his leg.
I wrapped my hand around his feet from the back. 
I cried, No uncle , no. Please don't go.
Uncle said, why not? You want to show yourself to the public. So let me help you. Let me call everyone.
I cried, no uncle. Don't ruin my life. Please.
Uncle replied rudely, " You've already ruined yourself. What will happen crying now? "
I started crying loudly, Uncle please. Forgive me. I'll never do this kind of thing again.
Uncle, what kind of thing?
And he ordered Vimla untie to give me a dress.
I couldn't say anything. But Auntie didn't move to grab a dress.
I continued crying. I was holding his legs.
Finally he said, stop crying and leave my legs.
I said, No uncle. Don't go out.
Uncle politely said, I'm not going anywhere or telling anyone.  But stop crying now.
He turned back and pulled me up.
He said do 20 squats immediately.
I followed his Order. 
He wiped my eyes and said let's go to the dining. 
He said, sit here. He pulled a chair and sat beside me.
Then Uncle said, Listen Purva, first stop your cry and stop acting that you are ashamed.
And he said to auntie to give me a glass of water.
I drank the water in one breath.
Then he asked me two questions.
First he asked, are you doing such things Willingly?
I nodded my head and said, yes uncle.. No one is forcing me. I am happily doing such things for my own pleasure.
Uncle asked the second question, Does Tarun know about all of this? Is he ok with it?
I replied yes.
Then he said ok. Let me finish our lunch.
You go and take the yogurt and the cucumber from the fridge and make Raita for us all. And come back here.
I went to the kitchen and came back with the Raita.
I refilled their glasses and sat beside uncle.
I was still feeling shyness.
I was covering my boobs and crossing my legs.
Uncle noticed that and worned me, if you want me to help you or take your side then you need to stop this bullshit drama. Purva.
I finally put my hands aside but my legs remained crossed.
They were talking and jocking on me. They were comparing their past with me. And after a couple of minutes their lunch finished.
Uncle told to auntie to sleep in the small room and he took me with him to the master bedroom. He held my waist and took me with him.
Auntie told, don't do any mischievous with her.
Uncle assured her that, I'm like his daughter. So he will not do anything wrong with me.
Tarun : Oh my god. You went naked with uncle to his bed room? What he did with you.
Purva : Shut up. He did nothing. And what he could do at that age? He just ordered me to make paan for him and auntie.
I said, I never made paan. So uncle showed me how to make paan and fold the lief. He made two paan.
And I made 6 paan.
Then I went to auntie and gave her one paan. Auntie said, don't let him aggressive with you Purva or don't seduce him.
I smiled and asked, are you scared auntie?
Auntie smiled and said, If he was young then I would tell you go and give him some pleasure. But he is old now. Over excitement may harm his health, you know?
I smiled and kissed her and said, I'll try to make him sleep auntie.
Tarun : Then? 
Purva : I went to his room.
He rewuested me to feed him a paan.
I put a paan into his mouth.
He was sitting at the edge of the bed. His legs were hanging from the bed. And he was dangling his legs.
I was standing beside him, waiting for his next instruction.
He started chewing the paan. He slowly looked at me and asked me, when it all started?
I replied : Not so long, uncle. Hardly 3 months.
He tried to fold and lift his legs but screamed.
I asked, what's happened uncle?
He replied, Oh my legs. You know the arthritis pain.
I realized what he was trying to say.
I quickly sat on the floor naked. Below his legs.
I said, let me massage your legs uncle.
He said, are are what are you doing girl.
But it was just acting. Because he didn't remove his legs away.
He just leaned his body a little back.
And started enjoying my massage.
After a minute he said, Purva beti, if you are massaging my legs then please do it with the oil.
I asked which oil?
He showed me the oil on the table accross the bed.
I stood up and turned.
He slapped on by ass and asked, "what is this?
I wondered but then realized that he was asking about my tattoo.
I giggled and brought the oil.
Uncle asked again.
I told him that, it's a tattoo uncle. It's written Sazid, oh now Sazida.
I sat below his legs and I started massaging him. From bottom to the up.
He lifted his dhoti upto his upper thigh.
I was slowly massaging him.
He asked, " So, how it's all stated? " Sazid or Sazida who are they?
I said, " Sazid is the man who brought me down to this level.
Uncle asked, " so he started all of this? "
I giggled and said, no. Actually uncle, Tarun had always asked me to do something different, something out of the state. We were getting board in our regular sex life. Whenever we used to do sex, he always bring the topic that, he wants to see me doing sex with others. And these words of him make me more horny in sex. I was also started responding to his words and started telling him, yes yes I also want new dick. Bring me new dicks. And he used to reply that, go and find your own dick.
Tarun : You told him all of that?
Purva : Yes. And when I was telling him I told him as I used to tell you. With full of emotions and orgasamic voice. I slipped my hands to his upper thighs.
He shivered a little.
He just whispered, "Then?"
I started narrating him again, how I started growing my lust on the labourers and how Sazid started showing his interest on me.
Then I told you about all of this and you gave me green signal and I told uncle that you also encouraged me.
Then I slowly described him how the labourers started coming to our house from the backdoor and how I slowly went out with Sazid with only a burqua and nothing underneath. Then I described him how I reached to Salim's Garage naked and what's happened on the way and then my marriage with Mushtaq and how things changed to a whore dance. And also I described him why and where my hire gone.
Tarun : Didn't you tell him about Ramu?
Purva : No. I deliberately Skipp that part and my piss drinking part.
Tarun : Ok then? 
My hands were slowly getting up on his thighs.
And I noticed a bulge started forming under his dhoti, as I noticing a bulge inder your shorts also.
Uncle was shivering and goosebumps were forming on his legs and body.
I did a small trick. When I was sliding up my hands on his legs I started touching my boobs with his legs slightly. And slowly the touching started increasing like this.
She demonstrated the process on Tarun's legs. She slided her hands on Tarun's legs and pressed her boobs on his legs behind her hands and slided them up to his thigh.
Tarun's bulge grew little more.
He just asked, then?
Purva whispered, " Then I applied some extra oil and lifted his dhoti up to his groins.
And I lifted my hands and just pressing and sliding my boobs on his legs. And I was stopping just below his groins.
 And finally I lifted his dhoti upto his belly.
Hia semi erected cock came out.
He could just whispered, Oh I'm an old man. I can't.
And I whispered, Just relax uncle.
I put my both boobs on both side of his semi erected dick and pushed my boobs on his dick with my hands.
And I started rubbing my boobs on his dick.
Uncle whispered, I'm like your daddy.
Purva : And I whispered, Yes daddy. Can I call you daddy?
He replied, yes beti call me daddy.
While telling this, Purva slowly pulled Tarun's shorts down and started rubbing her boobs on his shaft.
Purva : I whispered, how are you feeling daddy?
Uncle replied, It seems I'm in heaven.
I said, no daddy. Heaven is nearby. You are still on the way.
Do you want to entered in the heaven?
Uncle shivered and whispered, yeesss.
And I kissed his penis. Like this,
And she kissed Tarun's penis.
Tarun : Uuhh.
Purva : Ummm. Uncle also reacted like this.
And then I took his dick into my mouth and started giving him blowjob like ummmm ummm thissss.
Tarun : Oh please continue.
Purva : Let me finish the story first.
I sucked his dick for almost 3 minutes.
And then I pushed uncle on the bed and got up.
I sat on his thigh.
Uncle said, But I can't Insert my dick into your… your…
Purva : My pussy? Why uncle?
Uncle said, Because it's not getting hard now a days.
I giggled and said, daddy see…
He looked down to his dick and wondered. He said, Purva how do you do this? It's magic.
I said, No daddy it's not magic. It's your desire.
Uncle said, but I've no power to ride beti.
I smiled and said, don't worry my old daddy. Your daughter will ride on you.
And I took his dick into my mouth again and gave it a quick suck and I road on him.
And Purva rode on Tarun's dick also.
She continued her story while bouncing on Tarun's rod.
Purva : I rode on him.
But he couldn't stay longer. Within 3 minutes he ejected his water inside my pussy hole.
And he pulled me on his chest.
Ah ah ah.
Purva was bouncing on Tarun's dick.
Tarun : Oh you took his ziz? Without condom?
Purva : Yes. But don't be so excited. He was not fertile anymore. Ah. He ohh, just injected some sticky water into my hole. Ah ah ah.
Tarun : And then….
Purva : Ummm what then? Let me enjoy ahh now ahh.
Tarun : oh please continue na.
Purva : Oh okk k.
Then I was laying on his chest and playing with his white chest hair.
I asked, how was it? Daddy?
Uncle, Oh don't say anything.
After a while he pushed me at the side and said, Too good is not good. Everything has a limit. You are trying to cross the limit.
Ah I umm Wonder what was he talking about.
Ah ah… then umm.. He said, I know you want to be the greatest shameless whore in the town. But you are crossing your limit. That can be ruin your own dream. So maintain some limit. And see how widen your pussy become. Do you think that Khan sahab or that president will love this lind of loosen pussy?
I asked, " Then daddy what should I do? "
Uncle said, Stop fucking random and multiple men. And give your holes little rest a week before the performance.
I said, ok Daddy. Anything more suggestion daddy?
He said, yes. You've to change the venue and date of the program. As Sharma will definitly try to find out your program.
I said, I'm not going to the slum anymore.
Uncle laughed and said, you should show this attitude to the slum members who will call you or will come to you for apology. And beg you to go back to the slum. But not to me.
I asked, do you think they will come.
Uncle said, I'm not saying, I can wire it on paper. Show them a little attitude. But I know you are eager to give the performance.
I giggled and said, yes Daddy. You are right.
But he surprised me by his next request.
Tarun : What was that?
Purva : He said, but you have to arrange a VIP ticket for me.
Tarun : What? Did he went there?
Purva : I was hesitating. But finally I agreed. And he was invited to the show as a special guest and honoring the front row.
It was so difficult for me to think about that. But on the day I forgot about him or I forgot what shame means.
[+] 7 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Marvelous update
[+] 1 user Likes Straight in's post
Like Reply
(24-10-2022, 01:25 AM)Straight in Wrote: Marvelous update

Thanks
Like Reply
Take your precious time... and keep updating... we can wait... and Happy Diwali to you and all your family.
Like Reply
(24-10-2022, 06:50 PM)sultan Wrote: Take your precious time... and keep updating... we can wait... and Happy Diwali to you and all your family.

Thank You Sir. Happy Diwali
[+] 1 user Likes Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Wow
V nice update
Good linking between story lines
[+] 1 user Likes Olduser1456's post
Like Reply