Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
All the stories including Bhojpuri weading will be finished. I promise. Just sometimes some problems and some important duties occur
I lost one friend two months ago. I had to spent in hospital for three days. Due to food poison. My entire face had swellen and lips were bended. Tongue was twisted to the back. I was unable to talk.
And for many more reason I had to stop writing.
But remember I'll finish all the unfinished parts. That's why I'm here. Just be with me.
It is my passion. After waiting for 5 years I've started writing the story on my own as I was so desperate to know what will be the next update. Thy I started writing. Though I'm not an writer at all.
Thank you all who helped me to forward the story.
[+] 4 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(14-10-2022, 11:31 AM)Straight in Wrote: Wow fantastic update, really nice, keep going ....

Thanks sir
Like Reply
(14-10-2022, 11:24 AM)Tunkai Wrote: Thanks sir for commenting.
She will go on Thursday at night. And its monday. So she have Tuesday and Wednesday in hand before taking the train to Jabalpur.

Looks like you have maintained her timeline very well ??
[+] 1 user Likes sultan's post
Like Reply
(14-10-2022, 12:46 PM)sultan Wrote: Looks like you have maintained her timeline very well ??

I've to sir.
Sometimes I forget my own created characters name. And then again have to read the older parts  Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Tunkai's post
Like Reply
It would be better if pics are attached to every post. I hope you will think about that
[+] 1 user Likes Anika-ahh's post
Like Reply
Amazing...
Densely erotic....
I am in deeply love with your writings...
You are master of kink......( Scat part)
Want more from you as you are superb...
[+] 1 user Likes abcturbine's post
Like Reply
(14-10-2022, 04:00 PM)Anika-ahh Wrote: It would be better if pics are attached to every post. I hope you will think about that

Writing is  a difficult job for me. Sir where will I find appropriate pics?

If you  find any please post. And I'll also try to post in future
Like Reply
(14-10-2022, 05:58 PM)abcturbine Wrote: Amazing...
Densely erotic....

Will write shortly
Like Reply
(14-10-2022, 05:58 PM)abcturbine Wrote: Amazing...
Densely erotic....

Thanks for replying
Like Reply
hot update
[+] 1 user Likes akshatha's post
Like Reply
Hello Tunkai.
I read upto half of your scat story(first two updates that you sent).
I couldn't digest it at all. I couldn't read anymore !
Nevertheless, Thanks for sending me this.
You rock !

PS: your inbox seems to be full. Hence the messages are not going, and I am posting it here.
[+] 1 user Likes akshatha's post
Like Reply
(14-10-2022, 11:24 PM)akshatha Wrote: Hello Tunkai.
I read upto half of your scat story(first two updates that you sent).
I couldn't digest it at all. I couldn't read anymore !
Nevertheless, Thanks for sending me this.
You rock !

PS: your inbox seems to be full. Hence the messages are not going, and I am posting it here.

Thanks mam for replying. I knew that the scat version is not for you.
And yes the in box is full. I've to empty it.
Thanks mam for your honest openion.
[+] 1 user Likes Tunkai's post
Like Reply
(14-10-2022, 11:10 PM)akshatha Wrote: hot update

Thank you mam
Like Reply
hot buddy
[+] 1 user Likes baduppi's post
Like Reply
(15-10-2022, 02:49 PM)baduppi Wrote: hot buddy

Thanks  Heart
Like Reply
" Ramu"
Nice flashback for purva.
Could it be possible we could have an episode or two of purva's first dance at Ramu's village.
We had the train travel but it changed track from there.
It would be a time before, when purva was daring but not mastanpur/mustaq daring. When she was still a madam to these guys
[+] 1 user Likes Olduser1456's post
Like Reply
(16-10-2022, 11:48 PM)Olduser1456 Wrote: " Ramu"
Nice flashback for purva.
Could it be possible we could have an episode or two of purva's first dance at Ramu's village.
We had the train travel but it changed track from there.
It would be a time before, when purva was daring but not mastanpur/mustaq daring. When she was still a madam to these guys

Yes it is coming in shortly
Like Reply
Risky encounter in the Field :

Tarun called Apu before entering the house and Apu opened the garage door and ran to open the gate.
Apu : Papa, give me the key. Let me park the car.
Purva : I couldn't learn driving till now. How can you learn to drive so easily and so early, Apu?
 Tarun : These are next gen kids Purva.
Come on, get out of the car and let him park the car.
Purva : Are you sure? We are still on the road. and I'm….Our Neighborhood…
Tarun : Oh come on. Don't act like an innocent. We have been married for 17 years now.
Purva : He he.
She got down and said Apu, you park the car.  We are just coming back after a walk.
Apu looked at her in disbelief. He tried to say something but then thought, it's better to say nothing.
He took the key and started the engine.
Purva : Apu?
Apu : Yes Mamma? Purva : What is Sami doing?
Apu : He is writing. Just wrote the spelling of 1 to 6 for this half an hour.
Purva : Ok. Let him write 7 to 9 for the next half an hour. We will be home till then.
Tarun : Where are we going?
Purva : For a walk.
Apu put the car in reverse gear and turned the car on the road. 
The Parents ( The naked mom with a tail and the casually clothed father ) proudly watching how smoothly their 14 year old boy is controlling the car.
Apu drove the car inside the house in reverse. He waved his hand. Purva made her thumb and index together to show the perfect ? sign.
Tarun showed him thumbs up and they started walking to the end of the alley.
Tarun : How dare you walk naked in your neighborhood? It's just 9 in the night.
Purva : You told me to get down on the road and don't act like an innocent. So now I'm not acting now. I'm showing you the real me. The shameless and fearless slut.
Tarun : If anybody sees?
Purva : Let them watch me. I want to show them.
Tarun : Can you realize what will happen then?
Being naked inside the house or at your own yards is different. But it's a public road.
Purva : I know. Now stop. Don't worry. No one is watching us.
See all the doors and the windows are closed.
They crossed their house and the compound wall.
Their house is the last house at the eastern side of the road and after that there is a vacant compound and then the road ends and turns to the right and they could go to the backside of their house from there.
But there are two houses on the opposite side of the road. And as I wrote earlier, every house is very old there and every house has a huge compound. The distance between the gate to the entrance door is at least 80 to 100 metres.
So there was very minimal chance to get detected by the neighbours.
Tarun : See that window is open.
Purva : the light is brighter inside. No one can see me.
Tarun : Hey someone is opening the door.
Purva : Don't panic and talk loudly.
Let's take the turn and go back side.
Tarun : You should take a bath. You are smelling like… like…
Purva : Pissy. He he. How many times do I've to take a bath,Tarun?
I drenched in rain for a long time last night. Then You and Apu gave me a bath at midnight.
I again took a bath when giving bath to Apu in the morning and again took a bath with Naz at noon.
Let me be like this. I love the smell produced by the male cock. Whether it's a cock itself or the cum coming out of it or the pee coming out of it. If possible I would make a cloth or a sheet with different types of cock only and would always wear them. Then I didn't have to roam naked. I would be covered by dicks every time.
But as it's not possible, then please let me stay with the  memories on my body.let me feel the drying cum in my holes. I promise I'll take a bath in the early morning tomorrow.
Tarun: But don't you feel uncomfortable with this tail.
Purva : Uncomfortable? Huh. It feels so beautiful. Uahhh. My clit is tingling again.
Tarun : Ok. We are at the back. Now? Should we get in?
Purva : Do you know where this path through the field is going?
Tarun : Yeah I know. It's a shortcut to the old Delhi. But the road is dangerous.
Purva : Maybe. But this field and this path is safe I think. Especially in the night under the moonlight. Let's walk together on the path together.
Tarun : How long?
Purva : There is a new construction going on. It will take hardly 10 to 15 minutes. Let's go.
Tarun : Ummm?? Ok let's go.
Purva became glad and grabbed his elbow.
Purva : Did you know I gave Naz a task today. I told her to go and grab some flowers from that bush.
Tarun : Naked?.
Purva : He he. Yes
Tarun : You shouldn't do that. After all she is a kid and also not our own kid. No, no this is not acceptable.
Purva : Arre, listen na. She was eager to go on the road naked. Even she tried to go on the road totally naked through the front gate. And she even falls on the road in broad daylight. And she was roaming naked at her compound, last night in the rain.
Tarun : So? Are you trying to justify your fault by her own acts?
Purva : No. She is so desperate that she can make any wrong step at any time. I was just trying to control her desperation by giving her small tasks in a controlled and secure way.
Tarun : Do you think that was a controlled and secured act?
Purva : Definitely. This area is fully secure. I used to come here almost everyday in the afternoon.
Tarun : What? Everyday? Since when?
Purva : Since we came here.
Tarun : But though….
Purva : It's so safe that the beggar and the thief and the pickpocketer had fucked me there, behind the bushes today afternoon.
Tarun : What? Oh My…. You let them fuck you there? Outside the house? And what? Beggar? Thief? Pickpocketer?
My…. Oh…
From where and how they came? And how did they meet you?
Purva : oh ho wait wait. So many questions. Bapre.
Tarun : Purva, why do you hide things from me? You know I'll tell you nothing. Instead I want you to do more kinky acts. I want you to get banged by more and more dicks. It also gives me pleasure. If you are the biggest slut, then I'm also the biggest cuckold. Then?
Purva : Did I ever hide anything from you?
Tarun : Who knows?
Purva : Tarun?
Tarun : I'm sorry. But I feel a few things you didn't tell me..
Purva : So, I'm telling you na? Every night I'm telling you my stories like Alif-Laila.
Tarun : Alif Laila?
Purva : Yeah, 1001 Arabian nights.
Tarun : Ha ha ha. You are Right.
Ok I'll not shout again. But tell me what happened yesterday and today?
Purva : Didn't I tell you?
Tarun : Are you kidding?  You were totally drunk. Out of control. You don't know how we managed to bring you back to the room and I should give thanks to Apu. He took care of you as a mother. No really, He was acting like your mother.
Purva : Hummm. He is really a good boy. The best son in the world. So mature and well behaved.
Tarun : I hope Sami will also become like him.
Purva : Hey. Sami will be. Apu will prepare him as a gentle man.
Tarun : But Nazma can spoil his character.
Purva : Huh. Don't tell bogus things.
You don't know how intellect and mature Nazma is.
Tarun : OK now tell me the story.
Purva : Ok. So Vimla auntie and Ramu took me upstairs..
Tarun : Hey, hey, hey… I'll listen to that story at night. Now tell me about today's activities.
Purva : Oh.. He he. Ok. Listen…..
They were walking on the muddy path.
Tarun was in his slippers and was trying to avoid the muds and water logging. But Purva was barefooted and she was deliberately walking through the muds and water.
She told him everything about the previous day.How she bought condoms and medicine for lactation. But the medicine got damage due to the rain.
Tarun : Medicine for lactation? What? But why Purva?
Purva : All of our kids wanted to drink breast milk. Also Bhola and Pankaj. And you know what, I also want, people would test my milk while fucking me. I want to feed my fuckers as a souvenir.
Tarun : You are insane. Anyway tell me what happen next.
Purva described how she engaged with the labourers and then with the beggar and the two thief and the pickpocketer. And how she return.
Purva : But I really didn't remember I saw Nazma naked and someone was fucking me in my own garden. I thought I was dreaming.
Tarun : You were not dreaming at all. And not someone. Two auto driver were fucking you i  our garden and Apu also saw that. They were fucking you infront of me.
But yeah they didn't see me as it was dark.
Purva : What? Really?
Tarun : Why are you surprising so much? This are normal to him now. Now tell me today's story.
Purva started describing the present day incidents.
How she dropped Apu to the school van at their gate and how the two 18 years old boys were looking at her with lusty eyes. And then Nazma cought her fucking with Bhola. And then she went to pick up Sami from the school naked and how Confidently Nazma was walking on the road in those short skimpy school dress without any undergarments.
And then How they all enjoyed the day naked. Finally the beggar and the thieves came to return her phone. But they gifted her a brand new phone and a saree and a high heel shoe.
Tarun : But why did they take your things and left you alone there?
Purva : Jagga's wife had come and she fought with him in jealousy and anger. And then they tried to pick me up and tried to get me out of the room. But just then a security officer van stopped there and they ran.
They had returned back to put me. But they didn't find me.
Tarun : Ok. So then? Did they saw Nazma?
Purva : The pickpocketer Chintu was asking me to call Nazma. But I scold him. I told him not to engage Naz or don't keep any bad intention on her.
Tarun : That's good. This one thing you did sensible.
Purva : But Tarun, They actually saw her naked when she went to pick up the flowers and also at the front when she fall down on the road.
Tarun : What?
Purva : They were actually keeping their eyes on us. Actually they saw me naked a few days ago.
They told me that They were here last month with the intention of robbery. But when they saw me doing my daily chorus in skimpy clothes or naked, they got fond of my body. And they were desperately wanting me to fuck.
Tarun : What? Dangerous.
Purva : But see one thing. If they wanted, they could forcefully do that. They cluld bang me or kidnapped me. But they didn't.
And today they returned me my belongings.
I think they are not bad at all. I can trust them.
Tarun : What do you want to say? You start trusting some of the most bottom class men in the society.
Purva : Tarun after all they are humanbing.
No one loves them. Everyone in the society indiscrete them. They need love. They need sex. What is wrong if I want to give them a little love. And in return our house will be protected from those thieves. And will be guarded by them. 
Tarun got silent. He was confused..
Purva : See the Construction site has come.
Lets sit here for a while and then we will return..
Tarun : Ok. But why are you saying this? Ehy do you think that they are so trustworthy?
Purva : Dear I've been handling these kind of men for years. I can tell you that they are good people. And……..
Tarun : And what?
They were sitting on a bricks pile.
Purva leaned her head on Tarun's shoulder.
Purva : Tarun I'm thinking something.
Tarun : What?
Purva knew, if she tell him that she wants to go to their place and wants to get bangd by those beggar and thief community then he will straightly deny.. So she tell him, "Ah Tarun they were telling me to go to their place.
Tarun : Who were?
Purva : The beggar and the thievs.
Tarun : What? And You agreed?
Purva : Huh. Am I mad? I Didn't agreed.
Though….
Tarun : Though??
Purva : Purva, As you know I'm a fucking slut. I love cocks. I can't control myself to get fuck. Especially the lower class, working class sweaty, dirty men attracted me most.
So obviously The proposal was quite attractive for me. But I thought that would be too much. Even My pussy was desperately wanting.
Tarun : No But…
Purva : But?
Tarun : I think you born to do such things. So if you want go you may go. But my only concern is your safety and…
Purva : Don't worry about safety…I think they will take care of me very well. But what is your other concern?
Tarun : They are very unhygienic. So I'm worried about your health.
Purva : Yes that's why I told them to test their STD.. But I didn't promise them. I told them I'll think.
Tarun : That's well decision. Let them test first.
If the are tested unharmed then you may go.
Purva : Really? Are you telling you from your heart?
Tarun : Yes. I'm also excited to know, how my naked wife will get banged by those beggars by the road, under the flyover. It is so exciting for me too.
Purva : Oh Tarun, I love you so much. You are the most handsome, beautiful and best husband in the world. I love you.
She hugged him tightly and kissed him.
Tarun : Ok ok. Now let's go to our house.
Kids are alone.
Purva : Don't worry Tarun. I'm sure any of those beggar or the thief is keeping an eye on our house or us.
Tarun became concern.. What? Where?
Purva : I don't know. But they know all my activities and my movements from last few weeks. But I think they are not here..
Even I came here for the second time. Tow days ago I had here in the school van.
Tarun : Yes this path is also newly constructed.
Tarun got up and wiped the back of his shorts. And then helped Purva to get up.
They were coming back.
Purva : So, may I go there?
Tarun : I've just told you. Go and enjoy yourself. Just don't suck their filthy cocks and balls and don't kiss them.
Purva : What? Leave it. I would rather not go.
What silly thing you are telling?
You are telling me to control myself in between a gangbang? Is it possible? Or I would able to stop those crazy crowd?
And after all why I'll not lick and suck them? When I love to do that?
Tarun : Oh my… you added licking too.
Purva : How will I resist myself to do that? Oh Tarun imagine 15 to 20  dirty, sweaty and ugly men are  stroking their tools and banging your naked whore wife beside a busy road just behind some plastic sheets. Uuummmmm. My clit is throbbing again.
Tarun : Oh don't tell my dick is also rising.
Purva grabbed her clit with one hand and grabbed his dick over his shorts.
Purva : Oh so hard.
Tarun : Oh don't do this. We are in the middle of a field.
Purva : That's more exciting, Tarun.
Let me check my own dicky sona.
And suddenly she kneeled down and lowered his shorts and swallowed his dick.
Tarun : Ahh Purva stop. Ahh.
Purva : Ummmm. So testy.
Um um um ummmm. She started giving him blow job.
Tarun couldn't control him self anymore.
He was holding her hair. He pulled her and told, " Turn around.
Purva turned around and bent.
Tarun lifted the fur of her tail and inserted his dick into her pussy.
Purva loudly moaned, " Aahhhhhh".
Tarun, fuck me, fuck me harder. Uh. The beggar's cum is drying inside my cunt. Fill my cunt with your fresh load, Tarun.
Uuuuaahh, um um um. Ah Hardar, Fuck me.
Tarun : Shut up you bloody whore. Beggar fucker how are you feeling to get fuck in the open?
Purva : Oh it's so amazing, Tarun. You are so hard today. After a long time. Ahh fuck me hardar.
Tarun : Yeah take it. Yeah yeah yeah…
But after 3 to 4 minutes, Purva lifted her face and Saw some figures were coming from a distance.
Purva : Susshhh Tarun. Look a few men is coming.
Tarun : Oh fuck.. Now?
Purva : Don't panic and don't pull your dick out of my hole. They are far enough.
Let's hide behind that bushes.
Tarun : I can't move like this. Get up.
He pulled his dick out and pulled her on his lap.
Tarun : Lets go.
Purva positioned her hole on his dick and pussed it in.
They hid beside the path, behind a bush.
Tarun : But if they already seen us, then they must look after us.
Let's go little far.
Purva : Ok.
Tarun : Get down.
Purva got down from his lap and  they ran into the field little deep and hid behind another dense Bush.
Tarun was worried and was standing and peeping towards the path.
But Purva was kneeled down and sucking his dick slowly.
The men had come to the spot, where they were making sex a few minutes ago.
A voice said, I'm sure. They were here.
Another voice : Yes I also saw. But I'm not sure whether they were fucking or not. Or I can't say it was a naked lady. But I saw two structure.
Another body : Let's search.
Four men were there.
Though the path was atleast 200 meters away from there hiding place, even the voices were clear and in moonlight the figures were also visible clearly.
A voice: I'm dam sure, She is a cheap Randi giving pleasure to her customar.
Let's find that Randi and that motherchod. We will give them a lesson.
Another : Voice : Yes let's find them. But I'm opposed to violence. Instade we can fuck that Randi in free.
Another voice : Yes. Let's find them and let's have some fun..

Purva Become worried. If she was alone, then she would be happy. But Tarun was also there. They could hart Tarun. Which she was not wanting. And she had no condom with her. They could R*P* her without condoms. So she become worried.
She left Tarun's dick which was getting soft due to the fear.
She also crawled and saw they were coming towards them.
Tarun was trumbling..
He never faced this kind of situation before.
The four stranger were coming closer slowly.
Purva pulled Tarun down.
Purva : Sushhh. If you give me permission then I can confront them. Let them bang me. What's new for me?
Tarun : But they are not looking good persons. They might harm you.
Let's run.
Purva : They will catch us easily.
The voices were becoming louder.
Voices : Oye Randi, where are you? Come on. Suck our dicks. We will not harm you. Come on. Just tear your holes by our rods and we will leave you.
Come on Fucking whore. Let us fuck you.
Oye shameless naked Randi where are you hiding.
See my rod is so big and thick. Let me fuck your juicy cunt, whore. You Will get enormous pleasure. Come on Daughter of Randi.
Abbe Motherfucker tell your Naked Lover to come out. Otherwise if we find you…..
They were searching here and there.
Suddenly They saw three more figures came out of another bushes.
Purva saw Jagga and two other unknown men coming out.
Jaggas was in his torn piece of cloth. Almost Naked.
Jagga: Here You Bahenchodddd. Come and fuck me if you can. I'm a dirty beggar and they are my companion.
Wanna fuck me? Then you've to insert your dick into my asshole. Which is more dirty I think..
The strangers was shocked to see them.
One strenger: Ups sorry bro. We are sorry. I thought.
Jagga's friend : What you thought?
Another stranger : We have seen a naked lady getting fucked by a man so…
Another stranger : But wait. What are you doing here?
Jagga: We are homeless people. It's quite natural for us to be anywhere at anytime. And we were not fucking each other. I was searching for my bag, a bag full of coins. And he was helping me.
Tarun whispered," Purva, what's going on? "
Purva : Susshhh. 
Looking at Jaggas tall, big and lean but muscular body the strangers become little soft. They said, " we are sorry bro. It was our mistake. Sorry. Hey let's go. "
Jagga: Yeah. Go. And never ever use bad languages to any woman. All Woman's are m mother. Even A Randi also a mother. Always respect them.
A stranger : Yes Man you are right. Sorry.
Hey folkes lets go from here. We are getting late.
Another stranger : I'll poke your eyes. You've seen a naked woman getting fucked by a man? Huh? For you we all ran almost half a km i  this hot summer. Ufff.
Sorry bhai.
Sorry my foot.
Jagga: Ok sahab. Don't fight. Keep culm and please go.
They left.
They were coming from the direction of Purva's house. So they went to the opposite direction.
Jagga and his friends waited there until they went  atleast a half a km away. Then they returned behind the bushes.
Tarun was shivering and was speechless.
Jaggas : Sir stop panicking now. They have gone. The danger is over.
Tarun  : Bu.. Bu.. But who.. Who are you.
Purva hugged her beloved husband and scratched his hair and kissed his cheek and said, " relax Tarun. He is Jagga and you?
I'm Chandu, madam.
I'm haria.
Purva : Thank you all. How can I return you this favor?
Jagga : Madam, Just agree with our proposal.
Tarun was still shivering a little.
Purva : I can't take this decision alone. Ask my hubby.
Jagga : Sir take this. It will help you. We have not water with us. So take this instead.
Tarun saw Jagga is offering him a cigarette. And a costly one.
He was surprised.
His hands were shaking. He took the cigarette with shaking fingers and confusing mind.
Haria lit the cigarette with a lighter.
Tarun took a long puff and released a shigh with smoke.
Purva : I was telling you they are observing us. But I never thought you will be here also.
Thank you Jagga. Thank you so much.
Tarun : See they are not bad people at all.
Tarun : Ahhh. Ufff. Yes. I can trust them. Thank you Mr. Jagga and bro thank you too.
The beggars become obliged by Tarun's words. He was calling them as bro, Mister.
Jagga : Sir it's our duty to protect the most unic and beautiful and as sexy woman. Sir, we are sorry that we were following you.
Tarun : No. No. It's ok. And You can take her to your dane. But remember don't make it frequent. I'll just give you permission for this time. And may be next year again. If possible.
Jagga : Don't worry Sir. I understand.
Now come on. Get up.
They started walking through the field, not the path.
Purva was walking with Tarun, holding his hand. Jagga and his friends were following them.
Her round toaned ass cheeks were bouncing with her steps as her tail was dangling side by side.
Haria couldn't control and once he rubbed his hand on her ass cheek.
Jagga :Ah Haria. Control yourself.
Haria : It's difficult.
Purva giggled.
Their home came.
The beggars said goodbye and assure them that they will not roam around their house anymore. And they all went away.
The loveing couple got inside the house. 
[+] 7 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Hilarious Update
[+] 1 user Likes sultan's post
Like Reply
(17-10-2022, 09:52 PM)sultan Wrote: Hilarious Update

Smile This is a short update before a long update.
Like Reply