Adultery Dhika - An Innocent Angel
Well wait for 1 or 2 hours..he will update surely
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
~~

34. The Weekend Retreat

John: Wowww..... who is this model..... !

Sitting in the hall of Raj and Sharmi's, John found few photos of Sharmi scattered on the table,.. 

Nothing that he had ever seen before in person,.... a few in short skirts,... a few in modest bikinis..... a few in sexy sarees.....

But one photo among them was particularly bold and it did not fail to raise both John and Dhika's eyebrows......

John: holy...... Gosh, she look so...... hot.... 

John was about to say sexy, but his voice twisted and trailed off when he saw Raj coming towards them.....

Raj: haha.... You can say it John,.... I am not very,... close minded.... 

Raj responded with a great pride which Dhika did not fail to notice,... and seeing him come with a tray, she stood up.....

Dhika: Let me get it, Raj Bhaiya.....

Raj: Dhika, please sit,... you are the guest here..... 

Raj: I was just going through some old photos when I found all these..... 

Coming in with a tray of juices, Raj handed one to John and one to Dhika....

Dhika: I didn't know she did modelling..... that too topless,... hehe......

In the photo in front of them was Sharmi, wearing nothing but a Red translucent long skirt that was loosely wrapped around her slender hips.... 

She was topless, and none could definitely say she was wearing a panty or not..... it looked like an illusion.... 

She wore strong mascara, her hair was wet,... and overall,.... even Dhika couldn't help but admired her sexiness......

[Image: main-qimg-29d5375b32ea32e09f6a5693d304ebdd-lq]

Raj: No, she didn't.... I took those photos..... he smiled politely....

Dhika: Oh,... 

Raj: Totally in-house.....

Setting the glass back in the tray,.... Dhika turned at the sound of footsteps hurrying downstairs...... 

Sharmi: Hellooo!!!!! welcome welcome....

John: Hey Sharmi......

Sharmi: Hello handsome......

John and Raj were sitting on one sofa,... and Dhika was sitting on the sofa opposite to them.....  and when she saw Sharmi coming, Dhika moved to one side to make place for Sharmi......

Sharmi: Turning to Raj.... do you mind if I welcome our guest with a kiss.....?

Both John and Raj knew that the question was rhetorical.... because Sharmi was never the one to ask for permission and Raj knew too well about Sharmi......

Feeling excited,... John prepped himself for the kiss, despite knowing Dhika would kick him......

Dhika: Aii..... what.... he is MY husb**.......

To everyone's surprise,.... instead of going towards John,... Sharmi's feet turned towards Dhika..... and Dhika stumbled watching Sharmi come towards her.... and suddenly, she knew why....

Dhika: Aiii.... no.... no no.......

Dhika: Stop.... done come closer,........ she tried to get up......

Dhika: Nooo....... bhu..... um......

As Raj saw in awe,.... Sharmi held Dhika's hands and pushing her down across the length of the sofa,... she planted a thick kiss on Dhika's juicy lips.......

[Image: daphne-anbel-and-tracy-lindsay-remission_001.gif]

Like a virgin getting impaled with her first cock,... Dhika squirmed under the slim body of Sharmi's,... as Sharmi pressed her lips violently into Dhika's upper lips.... and her body jerked up over Dhika.....

Holding Dhika's hands wide, Sharmi opened her lips,..... and cupping Dhika's upper lip, she sucked them into hers.......

John: Well,... I am a little sad that I didn't get such a welcome..... 

Raj: That was definitely not what I expected.... he said in a silent warm tone.....

Sharmi had kissed Dhika the last time the couple were in their house, but at that time, only John was there to witness, and Sharmi did not share it with Raj later..... 

Dhika: Pushing Sharmi away..... Stop.... hey...... humm... uhmm.... her chest heaved up and down........

Sharmi: hehe..... 

Standing up, Sharmi gave a quick peck on John's lips and settled on Raj's lap....

Dhika: Donkey, donkey....... Raj Bhaiya,.... your wife is literally molesting me.........!!

Raj: haha.... well when it comes to intimacy,... she does the same with me.......

Hearing Raj talk openly about their intimacy, Dhika was taken back and she felt shy for complaining about Sharmi to Raj himself.......

John: Well,... at least you are lucky.... all I got was just a peck....

Dhika: haaaan!... I know what you would wish.....

Raj: haha..... anyway,... well, let's get started..... its better if we start now. We can make some good time....... 

Last week,.... both couples settled on a weekend road trip..... and so, this Saturday morning, after dropping Pappu in care of John's parents, Dhika and John came to Raj's house about 10 in the morning.......

The destination was a small secluded resort, which was about 4 hours drive from the city, and Raj took care of all the booking and preparation..... 

As John and Sharmi loaded all their baggage into Raj's BWM....... Dhika was exploring the car's sophisticated dashboard entertainment system......

Dhika: Wow Raj bhaiya,... this is so posh..... 

Dhika was sitting in the front passenger seat and chatting with Raj while the other two came around, and Sharmi got into the backseat dragging John along with her......

Sharmi: Well.... it is better like this.... I can enjoy good time with my handsome......

Dhika: Oi....I just sat here to check out the car's system..... I am coming back....

Sharmi: No no... sit there,... Me too, just sitting here to check out...... John's system..... she winked at Dhika.

Dhika: Whaaaat !!!!!

Sharmi: hehe... just kidding,... don't let your eyes pop now...... Anyway, I get bored watching the road. 

Sharmi: You would be a better company I believe..... just sit there.... 

Sharmi: Let's start honey.... She smiled seductively at Raj......

Dhika did want to sit in the front...... because she was crazy about cars.... and in fact, she wanted to drive this beast, but she felt it was not good to ask yet.....

On the other hand, she was also worried to leave her husband in the back, alone with the naughty devil....

As the car moved,.... the conversions settled Dhika down.....

The couples talked on where they were planning to stop for lunch, then about the itinerary plan and so on.... 

Nothing adventurous. Everyone was tired from a long week and all they wanted was to have a relaxing retreat..... 

Slowly, the conversation went back to what happened this morning, at the house.... 

Sharmi: So, what were you guys talking when I came down.... I heard a lot of laughs and giggles....

Dhika: Oh yeah... your modelling days... hehe......

Sharmi: What modelling days... ? Sharmi squinted her eyes...

Raj: They saw those old photos of you, which we took post marriage....

Sharmi: What,... ohh.... those....... !!!!..... she felt cringe.....

Dhika was not sure what she was seeing.... but for the first time ever, Dhika was seeing Sharmi feel embarrassed and to her wonder, shy. 

Dhika: Oh my god,... Sharmi.... I have never seen you shy.... she teased....

Sharmi: uhn?? what shyness.... no nothing.....

Dhika: hehe.... what, you are shy that he saw your topless photo.........

Sharmi: Chi chi.... no.... just those photos were all cheesy..... just a home made modelling phase...hehe....

Sharmi: but my breasts,.... John is always welcome to see them anytime.... she teased back and winked at John.....

Dhika: Oi....What !!!!!..... 

Getting a taste of her own medicine,... Dhika's face turned red and she gave a stern look at both John and Sharmi....

John: Oi.... what did I do... why are you staring at me.....

John: I didn't even see anything.......

Dhika's mouth pouted and twitched thinking how openly this Sharmi was talking and worried if Raj may feel hurtful...... but when she looked at Raj's face..... it showed no hint of sadness......

Dhika: Good god he is taking everything sportively.....

John: so, Sharmi.... why did you stop taking those photos......

Sharmi: well,.... eventually we got bored.... there was none to appreciate them..... 

Raj: You know I always do..... I enjoyed taking those.... 

Sharmi: hehe...  I know... I meant, none other than you....

Raj: haha.... 

Sharmi: Well.... I never showed it to anyone else.... so......

John: Except I got lucky today ?

Sharmi: Well, for you I could start again..... she winked again at him......

Dhika: Yeah yeah.... you will you will.....

She stared at them again,... and turned and began talking with Raj.......~~

It was almost 4 PM when the couples reached the resort..... 

Checking-in, the couples went to their villa to change and get ready to jump into the pool.....

It was a beautiful jungle resort, wide spread.... and Raj had booked them a duplex villa.... 

The villa had a small living space, a kitchen and a bed room on the ground floor, and in the first floor, there was a small living area and another bedroom.... 

Raj and Sharmi took the one in the ground floor and so, John and Dhika went to the one in the first floor. 

Their villa stood alone with no other rooms or villas near by, opening up to their own private pool, but still there were no fences around the villa or the pool......

So, if someone were to walk in their path,... they could get a full view of their pool..... 

Irrespective of these, Dhika had only brought a one-piece suit for the pool....

Last time, when Dhika visited Raj's house, Dhika wore a modest, yet sexy two piece bikini, and so, this time John wanted Dhika to try on some sexier bikinis.....

Had it been Raj's house, Dhika might have given it a slight thought, but owing to the fact that this was a resort, there was no way Dhika was going to wear any two piece bikinis and so, she brought a one piece suit....

Dhika had brought a light coloured green and white striped suit, and when she wore it, it was a bit tighter...

This was one of her very old suits, which John had bought for her during their first year of marriage....

Back then Dhika was still slimmer, but now when she wore it,... it was very tight and it was suffocating.......

Dhika: oh god... I cannot wear this..........

Removing it,... Dhika thought what to do...... She had not even brought any other swim wears...

Dhika: May be,... Sharmi could lend me one of....

Dhika: oh,... I know what sorts she would have brought...... no way

While Dhika was standing in her room in her underwear,... John called for her from outside....

John: Dhika.... come out soon.... its awesome........

Dhika: Cominggggg Johnnnn......

With not many choices,.... Dhika took a quick glance at the cloth and decided that it was completely opaque,... and hence, she quickly removed and tossed her bra,... and wore the swim suit......

Checking for any wardrobe malfunction and satisfied that nothing was showing......

Dhika went out to join them.........

Sharmi: At last you decided to join us !!

Dhika: Hehe... sorry......

Sharmi: but... why are you wearing a grandma suit.......

As expected by Dhika, Sharmi was wearing another one of her skimpy little two piece suits..... and she looked much sexier in it......

And she noticed that John was as usual standing with Sharmi while Raj was taking a lap of swim.....

Going towards the pool steps,... Dhika began to get in......

Just as she edged towards the steps.... Raj finished his lap and stood up in the water..... right near the steps.....

Dhika: Ohh... what will Raj think of my dress....

Dhika: Will he think I look like a grandma too ?

Dhika may be innocent and playful in so many things, but she was always conscious about her beauty,... and after the cute suit she wore last time at their house,.... the one she wore today made herself feel low esteemed.... 

Raj: Let me give you a hand Dhika.....

Dhika: Thanks Raj bhaiya......

Raj: Wow Dhika.... cute suit... you are looking like a bunny...... he smiled at her politely......

Dhika: aww...really ?

Raj gave a hand as Dhika got into the pool,... and to her surprise,... the pool was much deeper than the one at Raj's house....

Dhika: Oh my god,,.... Raj Bhaiya,... It is deep......

Raj: Its nothing... just hold me.... remember the lessons that I taught you on how to float.....

Dhika wasn't going to test her learnings here,.... but still, she got in,... and her hands were firmly holding Raj's shoulders.....

Raj: yeah like that..... just.....

Raj: haha... ease your hold on my shoulders and start moving your legs.......

Soon, it felt easier,....

Moving her legs definitely helped, and she even moved little farther from Raj,... but she wasn't going to let him go...

Sharmi: Honey,...how is your student holding up....

John: Yeah Raj.... is she leaning good ?.... Dhika !! haha, why are you drilling his shoulders.........

Dhika: Oi.... it is too deep......

Sharmi: hehe.... may be she likes holding him......

Hearing Sharmi tease her,... Dhika became pink and worried what Raj might think......

Raj: She is a great learner John.... She came a long way in such sort time......

John: Thats my girl.... saying,... he went closer to Dhika and pinched her hip over her suit.....

Dhika: aiii.... stop.....

John: hehe... but still Raj... if she is slow in learning,... just pinch her here.......

Saying, and before Dhika could react,... John caught Raj's right hand and took it inside water and placed it on top of Dhika's hip, over the suit.......

Dhika: What... no... no pinching........

John: She likes getting pinched there..... ;) 

Dhika: Staring at John,... no I don't

Blushing,... Dhika's left hand left Raj's shoulder and dropping into the water, she held Raj's hand that was still on top of her hip.......

Sharmi: hehe.... yeah some nice pinching should make her learn faster......

Teasing,... Sharmi swam away and John followed her like a duckling......

For quite a while,... Dhika and Raj stood like that taking about few floating techniques.... when suddenly Dhika remembered Raj's hand was still on her hip... and thinking about it, blood rushed to her cheeks......

Dhika: oh god... why is he still holding my hip.....

Dhika: Is he.... liking it.... her eyes widened......

Dhika had even kissed Raj once by herself,.. but never once, Raj had made any sort of advances towards Dhika,.....

But now with Raj's hand still on Dhika's hip,... it made her think if Raj was interested on her in the same way Sharmi was showing interest towards John...... 

and thinking all these,.... Dhika stood without speaking.... 

Raj: Dhika.... you okay ?

Raj: Dhika....!

Dhika: Haan Bhaiya,......

Raj: Dhika.... I want to use the restroom.......

Dhika: oh... oh sure,... please go head.......

Raj: yeah... so, will you please let my hand go.......

Dhika: haan?

That's when it struck Dhika why his hand was still on her hip.....

All these time Raj's hand remained on Dhika's hip because her own hand was on top of his......

When John placed Raj's hand on her hip, Dhika too brought her own hand into the water and placed it on top of Raj's to stop him from pinching.....

But Raj neither pinched, nor she gave him a chance to remove his hand....

Dhika: Ohhhh... shit.... how could I think like that......

Dhika: My hand is still on top of his..... how will he remove his then.....

Dhika: You silly... sorry sorry Raj bhaiya......

All these were still running on her mind,... and Dhika was in a deep state of thought.......

Raj: Dhika.......

Dhika: Haan... yes yes Bhaiya.... I will hold the rail..... ~~

Saying,.... Dhika left his shoulder and quickly switched to the rail nearby......

As Raj swam and got out,... Dhika turned to see what John and Sharmi were doing....

It had been a long time since she heard a sound from the other pair......

Dhika saw that John and Sharmi were standing at the far shallow end of the pool on the other side,...

Sharmi was standing in the water,.. while John was sitting at the edge of the pool with his feet in the water......

Dhika couldn't hear anything on what they were talking....

But every now and then Sharmi would say something and John would burst into laughter......

Dhika noticed that Sharmi was standing in the pool, facing John, with her arms resting on his thighs.... and her fingers were toying with the lace that held John's shorts in place......

Dhika: What is she doing..... !

Dhika also saw that John had a coy look in his face,.... while Sharmi looked like she was pleading for something.... but Dhika had no clue what was going on.....

She tried to concentrate.....

Raj: Ready again........

Dhika was startled by Raj's approach,.... and hearing him,...she quickly turned her neck and tried to look up at him.....

As much as she wanted to swim again,... she was curious on what that devil friend of hers was doing to her husband,.....

She wanted to keep an eye on them......

and she couldn't do that while being in the water.......

Dhika: I guess,... I will sit for sometime Raj bhaiya....... let me get out......

Raj: okay sure... here, let me give you a hand.....

Saying, Raj bent to give a hand to pull Dhika out of water,... but she did not see him......

Putting her full force on top of the rail,... Dhika pressed both her hands down,... and putting the force downwards,.... she pushed herself up and above the water,

and as she did........

The water knocked both of Dhika's tiny green strings that held her suit in place... and when she tried to lift herself,... the strings gave away,... and her suit slipped........

Feeling her suit slipping,... Dhika's blood rushed to her cheeks... but she couldn't do anything.......

Before Dhika could do anything,... the strings slipped further,...and her suit began to slip too..... 

and when Dhika looked down at herself..... the suit kept slipping and her right pink areola came out peeking..........

[Image: e9885ed90bdccb60fa4c02bca316d48fdf4d58d0.gif]

Her both nipples were hard as rock due to the cold water,... and in a way,.. her hard nipples were the only thing stopping her suit from slipping any further,......

When she looked up,... her eyes met with Raj's... and she could definitely say Raj's eyes were at the same spot where she was looking earlier......

Dhika: Oh myyyy.......

Saying,... Dhika's hands let go and she fell back into the pool......

Falling back,... Dhika began to take in water,... when suddenly she felt a pair of hands grip her hips and lift her out of the water.....

The hands lifted and settled her to the edge of the pool......

Dhika: *cough... *cough...... ahhh,hhaaa.. *cough.. thank... thanks Bhaiya.....

Dhika felt Raj was standing so close to her,... just like on the other side Sharmi was standing closer to John,... and Raj's hands were still holding her hips......

Raj: You should have let me help..... are you okay Dhika ?

Dhika: *cough... yeah yeah Bhaiya.... I just,.... slipped.....

Dhika tried to stabilize herself,.. and at the same time,.... she wanted to see what more had happened on the other side of the pool, when suddenly, Dhika felt something......

With Raj standing so close,... and with Dhika's legs in the water,.......

Dhika felt something bulging against her feet.......

Dhika: hmmm? what is that.....

For a second without knowing what it was,... Dhika even gauged by pressing her feet firmed against the bulge,.. when suddenly, she realized what it was.....

Dhika: is he,... getting hard....... what... why !

Before she could guess why,... Raj interrupted her thoughts....

Raj: Dhika... your top..... saying, he averted and looked elsewhere......

When Dhika looked down,... she noticed that her top was way down, just being held from sliding further down by her hard nipples,... but more than 3/4 of her boobs were in view, and the upper part of both her pink areolae were visible....

Dhika: ohmygod... sorry sorry Bhaiya......

Saying, she quickly fixed her top as her cheeks turned into red.....

Dhika noticed how Raj was still looking away....... and seeing that,... she felt a wave of affection towards him.....

Dhika: he is not even looking at me......

She felt bad for thinking why he was getting hard..... 

She thought that given what he just saw,... it was only his body reacting in natural way.....

Dhika: Any other person might have taken at least a little advantage...... but Raj bhaiya......

Dhika felt Raj's hands had slip from her hips and now were holding the rail next to her,.......

Raj: Its okay Dhika.... it wasn't your fault...... you fell in.... it happens.......

Dhika once again thought what a gentle man Raj was being,.... but then suddenly, she felt a twitch against her feet.....

Dhika: Ohmyy.... he is getting harder......

Dhika understood that it was due to the effect of her feet on it,... and thought that Raj wasn't moving away so as to not show that he knows and that he was trying not to embarrass her.... 

and Dhika too did not move her feet away so as to not embarrass him.....

Her feet stayed on top of his bulging shorts and neither moved......

Feeling embarrassed, Dhika tried to look away and her eyes fell on the pair on the other side......

Dhika: oh god.. she had untied it......

From Dhika's vantage point, she could very well see them... 

She noticed that Sharmi's fingers which were toying with John's shorts had pulled the lace loose,... and now, she was playing with the loose strings......

Not a couple of seconds passed, before Sharmi pulled John down into the water with her..... 

Sharmi said something which caused John to laugh again..... 

Dhika was intently watching the pair across her,... while Raj too turned to see what she was watching......

Suddenly, both saw Sharmi hands slip down into the water,... and John let out a surprised squeal......

Dhika: mouth opened.... did she just.... grab his cock..... !

Not sure why, but that was the first thought that came to Dhika.... and something else proved it too.....

Changing her view of sight, Dhika saw back at Raj, whom too was watching the couple across the pool,.. and Dhika understood that Raj too saw......

and as a proof,... his cock twitched again under her feet....

Raj turned back... and Dhika's eyes met his........ and when she looked up,... so did John's....... ~~

==============

+
+
+
+
[+] 6 users Like DevilMayCare's post
Like Reply
+
+
+
+

Time was almost 10 PM and the couples had retreated back to their own bedrooms... Raj and Sharmi on the ground floor and Dhika and John on the first floor......

All through the dinner,... everyone except Sharmi were in their own state.... 

Dhika wanted to ask something to John, but she did not.... and John looked like he wanted to both ask and tell something to Dhika, but he did neither.....

Raj on the other hand,... remained a mystery and revealed nothing about what was in his mind.......

He was a master in hiding his thoughts and emotions.......

Changing into just a black short and a matching bra,... Dhika came back from the bathroom...... deciding to sleep freely.... 

Dhika: What are you reading dear ?

John: Just some time pass.... a medieval fantasy... come on.... hop in.... he smiled at her.....

Dhika: Just a minute......

Dhika looked for the water bottle to take a sip, but she couldn't find it anywhere...... 

Dhika: John dear... did you bring water from the fridge ?

John: oh, I forgot,... let me bring it.....

Saying, John tried to get up, but Dhika stopped him.....

Dhika: its okay dear,...I will go get it.....

Dhika didn't want to walk out wearing just a short and a bra,... and so, she grabbed John's white shirt which was hanging over the chair and she wore it loosely, popping in just a few buttons.....

She hoped Raj and Sharmi would be long asleep by now,....

It was almost 15 minutes before Dhika came back.... and when she entered the room, John noticed there was no bottle in her hand....

John: Where is the water dear ?

Dhika: uhn... I.... it ......

Dhika stumbled and stammered.......

John: Dhika dear.... everything okay? you seem..... I wanted to say spooked but......

Dhika: uhnnn... I.... no no... I am good.... 

Saying, she sat at the corner of the bed, biting her lower lip, subtly......

John noticed a peculiar look on Dhika's face like she had seen a ghost, but then she was also biting her lips, which John knew she only did when she got horny.......

John: Dear, are you sure ? where did you go for 15 minutes..... you fell down or something dear ? you look dizzy !

Dhika's cheeks were flushed and pink with blood...... and she was in a dreamy state. 

John: Dhika !!!....

John: Did you see something,... ?

Before John could finish his sentence, Dhika's pink cheeks became red and John was at most sure he saw a hint of smile on her lips....

John: What happened to her ?

Dhika: John......

John was about to ask "what",... but before that, a pair of lips stopped his question......

Dhika swooped herself from her spot, and falling on top of John,... she pressed her wet juicy lips into his.......       

Swinging her legs over him, Dhika sat on John's stomach and bent down cupping his cheeks, and pulled his lips into hers.....

John: Trying to catch his breath... Dhika.... what...... happened......

Not that he was complaining what was happening, but John was definitely curious as to what happened and what trigger this in Dhika.........

As Dhika was drilling her tongue into John's mouth..... John's phone beeped.....

And Dhika noticed a text from Sharmi.....

Dhika: Ohmyyy.... why is she texting now...

Dhika: Did she !......... see ?

Still kissing John, Dhika leapt and, taking the phone, she opened the message.......

Dhika's eyes widened and her mouth froze as she looked at the picture Sharmi had sent......

Dhika: Holy shit.... its her... 

Dhika: but.....

Dhika: Was this taken........... before or after Raj..... on.... her....... 

John too opened his eyes when Dhika stopped and he noticed Dhika's eyes wide-eyed at the phone screen....

John: What happened dear...... 

Dhika: Gosh, John.... A message from....... Sharmi

John: Oh, something importa**...... Holly molly.......

John's mouth too hung open as he saw the message Sharmi had sent......

It was a close up shot of a firm handy tit with a rock hard nipple, vainly hidden under strands of wet hair.

[Image: erased-nipple-by-wet-hair-1wupdsdyv2.jpg]

- "I felt, I should resume the modelling for you ;)"

John: Is that.... her Bo* ....... Resume modelling for me ?... 

Before John could finish again, he noticed Dhika responding in the group....

Dhika: "Oi..... You are sending yours to my husband ???   devil2  " 

Sharmi: "How do you know it is mine ?? ;) "

Dhika: "Well, whose is it then......."

Sharmi: "Just.... a random pic from internet.  Tongue "

Dhika: "Don't lie.... I know it is yours....... "

Sharmi: "It is not for you, though ;)"

Turning, Dhika gave John a tough stare,... and with the fire flaming in her eyes, John thought she was about to beat him....

John: I.... no... I don't have any play in this......

Dhika: Did Raj bhaiya take this,.... or she made him...... and was this before or after.......

A flash of cum splashing image crossed her mind as Dhika twitched once, on top of John.....

Dhika leaned closer, and John thought she was going to bite him,... but to his surprise.......

She kissed him, once again, hard as she ever have.......

Opening her mouth, she bit his lips, and she sucked his tongue into her mouth......

John: What's gotten into her...?

John: Something definitely happened when she went down.....~~

John guessed that the flame in her eyes were lust, but not anger,... and he decided to test the waters....

John: Well,... it was indeed a beautiful tit.....

Dhika: uhn haan !.... she dove down and was now kissing his neck.............

John: But you know she sent it to tease you......

Dhika: Yes,... that devil is like that......

John: But you cannot let her win.....

Dhika: I will kill her tomorrow.....

John: No.....

Dhika: what !

John: You should send a response photo,.. Now....... he finished abruptly.....

As soon as John finished his sentence, Dhika sat straight and looked into his eyes,... but did not say anything........

John: Just,....... to tease her back.....

Dhika just sat on top of him,... looking blank into his eyes,.... but John could see heavy lust in it.....

Pushing her down,... John too sat on the bed opposite to her and took her phone to take a picture.... and to his delight, Dhika made no attempt to run away or stop him......

Dhika felt a jolt down her spine as John's hands reached up and undid the few buttons of her white shirt.....

Dhika: No John,... pleaseee...... 

Dhika saw as the white shirt slipped down and the camera flashed before her.......

John: hmmm no,.. not good.

Slowly, she felt John's hands raise and slip the strap of the bra from her shoulders,......

Instinctively, her hands raised to cup her black bra in place, but still she only blushed more and did not stop him....

Another flash,.......

John: hmmm no

John: Dhika,........... remove your bra......

Dhika was in a highly aroused state..... The black on white image of the hips moving around the mouth came and went in her mind.... and unbidden, she felt like she was the one in that spot with someone......

Dhika: I will,.. if you push me down,... and put your cock on my lips John...... she thought to herself.

She couldn't believe what her mind was thinking,.... 

Dhika had never ever even thought of a cock touching her face, but today, she was definitely having an effect of what she saw downstairs......

Removing her bra,... she let it fall on the floor......

Dhika: Had it been Bantu, he would have definitely put it on my lips,... hehe..... and I couldn't have stopped him......she bit her lips in lust

Angel Dhika: Holy crap,.... Dhika!! what the hell are you thinking ?

Blushing, an alarm went inside Dhika's head and she grabbed for the shirt,.... 

As Dhika wore the shirt back, she felt another couple of clicks and flashes....

John: Wow.... !

Dhika: Johnnn, nooo...... she got the phone from him......

Dhika couldn't believe how sexy it was......

It was a monochrome picture of her in the white translucent shirt,... split in the middle. Let alone for her little nipple, her entire left boob was visible through the open,... but her other boob was hidden, yet the nipple impression was unmistakable.....

[Image: 360_F_67998245_8L0qq3gw0b5M2ZKPzgpI7mIoDyJw6jJ5.jpg]

Eyes dripping with lust, she looked down at John....

Dhika: John.... should we send this ?

John's answer came in action instead of words, as his fingers removed her shirt, and a wet pair of lips touched her sensitive nipples.....

Dhika: haaaa....... John........

John: Send it.......

Saying, he took her night nipple between his teeth and bit it,.......

Dhika clicked send.....

Throwing the phone down, Dhika dove her hands into John's short and grabbed his rock right cock.....

John: Ohh.... slowly......

John couldn't stop looking into Dhika's eyes, overwhelmed with lust...

John: Something has definitely triggered her.......

Pushing her down,... John laid on top of her and kissed her lips.....

John: Dhika...

Dhika: hmmmmm

John: what happened when you went down.......

Dhika: hmmm hmmm..... she shook her head

John: Tell me.......

Dhika: I went down........ and,...... their door was open.......

John: You saw them ?

Dhika: hmmmmm....... she hummed as John squeezed her left boob

John: There were....... naked ?

Dhika: hmmmmmmmm.....

John: Whatttt !!

As John sat up, so did Dhika and she started.......~~

****About 45 minutes back when Dhika left downstairs.....

It was pitch black by the time Dhika reached the end of the stairs and opposite to the kitchen, the only shade of light that was appearing was from an open door and that was Raj and Sharmi's bedroom...

For all she could see, she did not see anyone on the bed and at the far end of the room, Dhika could see that the balcony door was open and the only light that was illuminating the atmosphere was the moon light falling in.

Dhika: Are they... not there..... ?

Just when she thought the room was empty, a figure appeared from the balcony,... followed by another one.... and seeing them, Dhika's eyes widened like bulbs....

Dhika: oh myyy god !!  she froze at her spot and her mouth hung open...

She could only see their silhouettes but there was no difficulty in knowing who they were and how they were......

Raj was stark naked and hard,... 

When he came into the view, Dhika saw a little hand wrapped around his hard cock,...and the owner of the little hand too came into view and she was totally naked just like Raj....... 

Watching their naked shadows, Dhika felt a tingle between her legs.....

Dhika: I should move.... Move Dhika.... now......

Just then,... Sharmi, still holding Raj's cock,.... sat down, and took Raj's cock in her mouth......

[Image: tumblr_mswo46Pdx91sawy91o1_400.gif]

Dhika: Sharmiiii...... Dhika's eyes still widened

Dhika couldn't believe what she was just seeing.... 

She had seen blowjobs in movies and porn, but this was the first time she was watching one live and for the life of it, it was her own friends - Sharmi and Raj bhaiya.....

She knew she had to run away, but her legs and her pussy had a different plan...

Dhika watched intently as Sharmi held his cock like an ice cream and licked the shaft of the cock all the way till the root of it,... 

Dhika's mind was battling to get away from there,... and her mind almost won, but then, to much of Dhika's awestruck surprise,...  she saw Raj's hands moved to hold Sharmi's head in place and Sharmi's hands dropped to fold behind her....

Holding her head in place,.... Raj began to shove his cock in and out of his wife's little mouth.... while Sharmi's head stayed in place..

Dhika: Owhh... she let out a slight squeal......

[Image: shadowplay_0022.gif]

Dhika had never seen anything like this,.... 

It was almost like the cock was fucking the mouth...... and Dhika watched with her mouth hung open......

She could feel a warmth spreading over her pussy.....

John: Dhika ??..... Dhika to earth.....

Dhika: Uhn.... sorry dear....

John: What happened,.. you went into a dream state..... what did you see downstairs.....

John: Did they see you ?

Dhika: uhn... no no... only,.... I saw them,... I mean, .... just their silhouettes....

By the time Dhika finished narrating what she saw,... at least the first half of what she saw, until Raj began fucking Sharmi's mouth,.... John was hard as rock,... and his cock head was rubbing and sliding against Dhika's hot wet velvet.....

Dhika had no idea how she became naked or when John positioned himself between her legs.......

John felt like his cock was rubbing against a hot furnace; He had never felt it burning hot......

Dhika was trembling,... and John so wanted to push it in, but he wanted to tease Dhika some more......

John: Holy shit Dhika,.... I can't believe you saw that.....

Dhika: aahh... John,.. I know... I know I wanted to move,... but I couldn't... 

Dhika: John, dear... please... don't tease anymore...........

John: You saw Raj naked ??

Dhika: hmmmmm.... just his shadow....... she squealed

John: A shadow of his cock.......

Dhika: Hmmm...... Johnnn... pleaseee.....

Her fingers dug into John's back trying to push him inside her......

John: Was it good... how was it..... ?

Dhika: Which ?

John: His cock ?

Just as Dhika began to realize what her hubby was asking,... at the same time,... she felt the cock head spread open her vulva and dip in.....

[b][Image: 9655da702a38bb24ad33d26b1ee6a085.jpg][/b]

Dhika: Ahhhh.... John........

John: Tell me, how was it..... He took his cock head out......

Dhika: Put in,... please John.... It was good,... but far,... I didn't see properly.......

John: do you wanna touch it ...... ?

John knew he was testing dangerous waters,... but he knew the road for it very well....

Pressing his cock tip on her clit......

John: Did you.... wish to touch Raj's cock ?

Dhika: hmmmmm..... John.... I..... Ahh,.......yes, no.... only.... in.... mouth....cock....  Dhika squirmed like a crazy girl.........

It made a cryptic message, but John too was too horny to decrypt it,.......

It was all too much for John to handle and in one buttery stroke, he pushed his cock deep into his wife's pussy.........

Dhika: Ahhhhhhhhhhhh........Johnnnn... I lovvvve youuuu......

Both wondered if she could be heard downstairs.....

================

Time was almost 1 AM 

John was still awake but Dhika was laying with her bubbly breast snugging against his chest, in deep sleep.....

Something was running on his mind......

John: she was down there for 15 minutes.... but

John: what else did she see...... ? 

While wondering on these lines, suddenly he heard a beep and he took Dhika's phone.....

It was a single message from Raj in the group......

Raj: "Even the shirt looks sexier due to what's underneath"

John wondered if Raj was mentioning his wife was underneath or he was mentioning her boobs....

Smiling, John just watched the message, but did not respond,.....

Before keeping the phone down,.. John felt kinky and posted the picture of Dhika in the white shirt to the twins' group..... 

and he also did not fail to notice that the Stranger's number was blocked.~~

==================

Morning, Dhika was the first to wake up,... and as soon as she woke up,... she reached for her phone......

There was a message from Sharmi.....

Sharmi: "I will rip it open one day.... ;)"

Giggling, Dhika sat up and typed.....

Dhika: "What? It isn't me.... just a random pic from internet"

Sharmi: "No way.... I know your boobs....; )"

Dhika: "how would you know... hehe "

Dhika still couldn't believe she let John coax her into sending this to the couples...

Smiling, Dhika browsed up in the chat and found the message from Raj.... 

Dhika: hehe......."what's underneath" ......... is he meaning me.... or my boobs.... 

Blushing and giggling, she remembered the whole scene which she saw yesterday,... and what John was asking her later......

Dhika: biting her lips.... how will it be..... if he held my head.....while......... she couldn't help but think......

Angel Dhika: Oiiiiiiiii........

Shaking her head very fast,... she came out of the chat,... only to see that John had posted her picture in twins' group too.....

Dhika: Johnnnnn.......

Dhika: You donkey......!!!!!

She wondered if she could delete it since the twins haven't responded yet, but it was way too late and she couldn't delete it for everyone.....

Cursing childishly,... she turned and hit John's head with the pillow.....

Soon, they all got ready and post a nice breakfast buffet, they started their trip back.....

On the way back... like before, Sharmi managed to find her spot next to John in the back of the car,... while Dhika was left with no choice but to sit in the front with Raj.....

Now that she faced and was sitting right next to him, the embarrassment was killing her.......

Dhika: how could I just stand there and watch......

Dhika: If he comes to know, what will bhaiya think of me......

Dhika: You are sooo stupid.....

There was an awkward silence prevailing in the car,.....

Dhika was sitting in the front silently pondering over her embarrassing act,... while John was in an entirely different situation.....

Sharmi was sitting next to him like a purring cat, snuggling against him....... 

Only that she was snuggling too comfortably,... and it was making John uncomfortable.....

Not that he was not liking it,... but it was making him uncomfortably hard.....

Sharmi was wearing a light layered gray sweater with front buttons,... and John saw that she had popped open four of the top button as soon as she got into the car,... and it was showing a very deep valley.....

And with her hugging against him, John could very well feel her hard little nipple smashing against his arm.....

John worried that if this continued,... he would definitely get beaten up by Dhika......

John tried to clear the silence in the car by bringing a few conversations with Raj,.... but Raj was only answering what John was asking and it looked more of an interview than sort of a conversation,....

Usually Sharmi would be the talkative one in the group, but today, she too seemed to be quiet and enjoying John's heat.....

John knew he had to break the ice open.... but he did not know what to say except for one thing.......

John: Sharmi.....

Sharmi: Yes handsome.....

John: Looks like you both had a fun night in the balcony yesterday..... he blurted out.....

As soon as the words left his lips,... John saw three pairs of eyes focussing on him......

Dhika: Youuu bloody Brutus......

Dhika turned back so fast that Raj was startled and lost control of the car for a second and..... just as his mind proceeded what John had said, he immediately looked back to him through the rearview mirror.....

But John saw that his eyes neither looked embarrassed nor curious as to how he knew..... 

Dhika on the other hand was drilling holes into John's eyes.....

Sharmi though,.... her mouth was full of teeth....

Sharmi: Johnnnn.... were you peeping on us.... you could have joined us... she winked at him....

Dhika: What.... oi !!!

John: What...hehe... no... it wasn't me.... 

And just like that... all the focus turned to Dhika.......

Dhika: John......!!!!! will.... you.... please.... shut.... up.....

Dhika blushed into red and turned her face away from everyone......

Sharmi: hehehe.... Dhika.... what did you see.

Dhika: what,... I didn't see anything.....

Sharmi: Hey, tell me tell me.......

Sharmi: Did she see me sucking his cock ? or...... 

Sharmi wasn't sure how much Dhika saw,.... but did not pester her about saying what she saw... 

Dhika quickly turned to show her red glare at John,... and while turning back.. her eyes met with Raj's

She felt so embarrassed that she pleaded forgiveness using her eyes.....

and Raj seemed to be understanding it.....

Raj: I am sorry Dhika.... for putting you in that situation......

Raj: We should have closed the door......

Dhika: Sorry ? I am to be blamed bhaiya....

Dhika couldn't believe that Raj was apologizing to her, for her peeping on them.....

Sharmi: hehe.... don't be sorry,... she was the peeping tom....

Sharmi: I am sure she enjoyed... ; )

Raj: Dhika, don't listen to her,.. please look at me,... don't feel embarrassed....

Dhika: No Bhaiya,... I am the one to be sorry,... I just came down to get water......

Dhika: And mistakenly, I saw into the room.... It was.... it was just a glance,... I quickly turned away.....

John:  A glance ?

Before John said anything, Dhika turned and gave another stare at John.... and John understood.....

John: how much did she really saw ? he wondered.....

Raj: Don't be sorry Dhika,... we were the ones caught in the....act. Sorry for being careless with the door.~~

+
+
+
+
[+] 7 users Like DevilMayCare's post
Like Reply
+
+
+
+

Thinking back to yesterday, Dhika entered into her zone and the atmosphere around her vanished and clouded into the night....... the previous night.....

And the flash of Raj holding Sharmi's head and shoving his rigid cock in and out of her little mouth came into the view....

Feeling dizzy, Dhika laid her head back onto the seat.....

Dhika saw without batting an eye as Raj got closer and closer and his hold on Sharmi was getting stronger and stronger.....

[Image: shadowplay_0042.gif]

Holding the back of her head, Raj made slow steady motion as he shoved his cock deep into Sharmi's mouth....... and Dhika heard Sharmi began to gag a little......

Sharmi: Still cock in mouth... yes baby... push... it.... in

One last time pushing his cock all the way in,... Raj groaned as he pulled his entire cock out,.... and Dhika saw his cock jut out and spew cum.... and the first blast hit sharp at Sharmi's breasts, right on the little pointing nipple.....

Dhika: Owuu...... she let out a very subtle moan.....

Dhika was brought back to reality when she felt someone pressing her right thigh....

Startled,.... she jerked up and opened her eyes....

Raj: Dhika,.... you okay ?

Raj: You seem,... trembling.....

The image of Raj blasting his cum on Sharmi's little tits,... and his groaning as he did it, crossed Dhika's mind once again,... and unbidden, Dhika's eyes fell on Raj's crotch......

Dhika: haan,... yeah.. no... am good bhaiya..... 

Dhika: ohmygodd.... what are you looking at.... see elsewhere......

Raj: You were shaking.... do you want some water....

Saying, he left her thigh and took the bottle and handed it to Dhika....

Dhika felt a great warmth emanating from between her legs and she pressed her thighs tighter together as she drank the water...... 

Feeling embarrassed and blushed, she turned away from Raj, to look what was John and Sharmi doing...... 

and as she turned,... her eyes widened......

Dhika met with Sharmi's eyes as she was making out with her husband,... and locking eyes with Dhika,... she winked at her,....... and as teasing,.... quite intentionally, she took one of John's hands and put it under her sweater, over her bare tummy.......

Dhika: John..... she let out of fain whisper.... 

Suddenly, Dhika remembered that Raj was sitting right next to her,... and when her vision turned towards Raj,... she saw that Raj's concentration was on the road, but every alternate second, he would watch what was happening in the back seat through the mirror......

Sharmi looked more than content, and pulled John into another passionate kiss as his bare hand caressed her bare tummy....

Dhika knew that she ought to feel anger but all she felt was little jolts of jealousness.... 

She knew that a hundred other women would react with hysteria and anger, but at that moment, right after she came out of the day dream of Raj cumming on Sharmi's breasts, Dhika didn't feel any anger at all... 

Any other time, she would have, but right now,.... that was not what she was feeling......

Thank god, Raj came to the rescue.... 

Dhika watched as John and Sharmi pulled themselves apart as Raj pulled into their drive way..... 

Raj: Home at last...... 

Dhika looked and smiled at Raj, but she couldn't say anything else... 

Her cheeks were flustered and more than that,... she was feeling warmth engulfing her pussy..... 

Just as the car stopped, Dhika phone beeped......

and so did Raj's and John's.....  

Dhika almost knew what it was as it could only mean that there was a message in their group and feeling curious, she took the phone and opened WhatsApp....

Dhika: Johnnnnnnn...... saying, she quickly turned around....

It was a video of Sharmi opening her barely hanging sweater and revealing one of her cute little handy tit with its sharp pointing nipples......

[Image: 9abea4a2-5182-4aaf-b873-0624129d4c80.gif?w=872&ssl=1]

John: Heyy... what.... I didn't see... promise.....

Dhika glared at John,.. and then at Sharmi who winked back to Dhika......

John: I didn't see anything,.... she made me look away... 

Dhika: Be glad you didn't.... I would have killed you..... ~~

Unpacking everything, the couples began to bid their byes, 

Dhika watched as Sharmi give a quick peck on John's lips and vanished into the house.... 

Turning, she went to bid her hug to Raj... 

Dhika: See you bhaiya, it was a jolly trip.... she hugged him... 

Raj: hugging back fully..... Hope, I did not startle you with my nakedness.

Saying, Raj left her and smiled straight into her eyes...

........... Blushing, Dhika too left him, and looked shyly into his naked eyes. 

............Continued  Heart 

[Image: Kajal-Aggarwal-Net-Worth.jpg]
Like Reply
The heat is building up!!!
[+] 1 user Likes PingpongDingdong's post
Like Reply
Amazing writing.. brother...
Waiting for uncle encounter with our main heroine...
It will be too much fun.. SENSUALITY..
[+] 1 user Likes Explorer@life's post
Like Reply
Such a romantic trip to dikha it's wonderful fiction story line

Super hot update
yourock  congrats
Like Reply
Another great update. All the men around increase the heat inside dhika. She is yearning and confused to with whom she can get the heat cooled. Chotu is the only fool who would unknowingly do everything. She will literally USE CHOTU to satisfy her desires.
[+] 1 user Likes xbiilove's post
Like Reply
Wowww
Like Reply
Amazing story.
First time I am communicating on your story, truly love your story, keep writing. Please don't stop this story in the middle.
[+] 1 user Likes monumn6's post
Like Reply
great episode.. waiting to see now what Dhika will do to Chotu and the twins.. Smile
pls post the next update soon bro...
Like Reply
That was slight loosing dhika shame ...this story is mixed with full rounds one after the other....will wait till reveal each and every bit..great update...please fastle post another update also
[+] 1 user Likes Jayanth2986's post
Like Reply
amazing narration bro.. pls add more kajal agarwal pics and make more wild
Like Reply
Nice and long update. Dhika is slowly getting comfortable with sharmi and John.
Like Reply
What an update man...
Awesome..
Like Reply
I want to know more..what will happen next? When will dhika start talking with stranger causally and what will twins do with her after getting video call and pic like that
Like Reply
Do you have some specific reason why Dikha is addesssing Raj as Bhaiya?? That seems a little odd! probably you had something on your mind we did not know!!
Like Reply
(12-10-2022, 06:57 PM)PingpongDingdong Wrote: Do you have some specific reason why Dikha is addesssing Raj as Bhaiya?? That seems a little odd! probably you had something on your mind we did not know!!

Check Ep#26.
Like Reply
This thin *for the outside world* (John, Raj, Uncle, the twins, Chotu and also Sharmi
hardly apparent line, which separates reality and dream world 
(deliberately not fantasy, because Dhika likes to wander between both worlds. During these 
wanderings she is often accompanied by the good and the evil angels
makes Dhika an unknown and unexplored treasure.
Everything (until now) takes place at the threshold between the two worlds.
From the moment she crosses the threshold that separates the two worlds and enters the real 
world, she will be detached and flooded with her lust and fulfilment....

I am curious to see on whose wave of lust Dhika will first cross the oceans of fulfilment....

We like to be surprised by the author...

In this sense
All the best

Lollobionda
[+] 2 users Like Lollobionda's post
Like Reply
Excellent
Like Reply