Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III
Krish should go to hospital without the knowledge of meera and desai, onedaylater they shoud come to know letus see what would be the reaction
[+] 1 user Likes Paty@123's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(09-10-2022, 02:31 AM)chutdriller Wrote: To be honest I doubt there is anything in Krish's hand now after the fall. It  is a two storey fall and it will be serious. He also went against meera and tried to sneek in.  So the decision will be of Meera now. She is the one who takes firm decisions in their relationship. She is the one who avoids desai and tells krish  when they should meet desai even if krish wants to meet desai early.

She has taken drastic decisions when something bad has happened. I am sure she will take some drastic decision now when krish is injured. The decision may not be against krish because she will never leave krish when he is hurt (specially when he is physically hurt). I dont think she will care what desai thinks or wants or about their sexual intimacy when krish is physically hurt. Even though krish made a mistake to sneak on them, Meera will be with krish to take care of him and think about their life and future. Yes once krish is out of danger then she might think about desai... but until krish is fine she will not think of anything apart from taking care of him...

Desai: What all he has done and behaved till not and what all he has planed till now( manipulating krish and meera; planning to send krish away from meera for a month to mumbai; planning to have a foreign trip with meera for honeymoon and his plan to take meera fir his home town vacation) He is clever and he will understand the situation and will definitely take advantage of this situation. He will forget the sex with Meera and try to impress the couple by taking care of krish and consoling Meera during this difficult time. Once krish is out of danger he will try to spend more time with meera and try to take her away..... Not sure when will Krish and Meera think of their life and future and try to think that desai might be manipulating them instead of thinking that he is a changed man because of them..  They used to always doubt his actions and think or doubt about his every move before; dont know why they started to blindly belive him now. PS: Desai might even have sex with meera in the hospital room where krish is admitted right infront of krish. I doubt Meera will do this. She broke off with Das when she knew that krish was hurt after she had sex with das in front of Das as revenge after she caught Krish with Ananya even when they were in breakup.

This would be the logical way story should move forward but i feel this will bring the whole story back to square one, Desai and Meera has made many strides forward though it is with consent of Krish, Once they come back due to this injury it will not be on the same high between Meera and Desai. I feel there should be some other alternative rather than Desai and Meera stop seeing each other for a while , Krish will be hurt for sure but i think it will be only his leg and the max he cannot do is walk.
I feel as much as she will care for Krish when he is hurt but my guess is she will also be hurt for the reckless behavior from Krish and also for not caring about her wishes.
[+] 1 user Likes RCF's post
Like Reply
After this injury, Meera and Desai will always keep Krish in their room while fucking.
To Desai, A friend in need is a friend indeed.
[+] 1 user Likes Naveena komaali's post
Like Reply
Meera is a totally different character now. She asked deasi to stay away from them and told all is over. When they met and decided to have a short walk, without any hesitation she was ready to get fucked in car. Nothing has changed during that meeting. Desai has her photo in his wallet, he also confessed and resaid that he loved her. So no change in status que. But meera who unilateraly told deasi, that never come back to their life due to the above mentioned reasons changed a completely her stand. Krish we know, he is now lead by his dick. But what about meera? How easily she surrender to Desai. She was not aware that he is going fuck her in car. She was thinking a short walk. If she have any sincerity in her previous outburst against deasi, she should have stop his advantage. I think the three months gap they took is a calculated drama. She already know that Desai had her photos. Because one of her conversation with Desai, he himself told about the photos he took in the wedding dress. .. She just wanted to put sand on krish eyes. That's all. 

About krish peeping into meera: when mera was with shekar and arman, she used to share to krish what happened with them in each encounter. That spice up both of their sex life. With Das, she make sure that krish can atleast hear her moans and imagine what is happening in the room. Even she had sex with sekhar and Das in front of krish. With Das, it was revenge but with sekhar it was conssesual one. She also aware that, when  she made love with Arman, krish may be watching it. She is 100% sure that krish wanted at least hear the things either directly or from her mouth after the encounter. She didn't have any objection in the past. With Desai, she is not cooperating with krish. She is not telling the details and not discussing anything much. She even hide that they are going to do anal sex. When krish asked why not informed this to him, she just buffed and said that you like surprise.... She even lie to krish regarding the first encounter with deasi. She never come clean about this. She told it was forceful and she didn't enjoyed it . Why she has to lie when Deasi was a past during mera and krish reunion in chapter 2. Why she is not come clean about her first encounter with desai? When meera hide and not discussing the things with krish, he need to find the alternatives. It is just natural. If meera was open, then krish will not seek deasi's help Or peeping into the bathroom. If meera is doing it for krish fantasy, then she knows that his fanatcies will be completed if and only if he hear from meera Or directly hear from outside the room. So it is not about krish, it is all about meera's fantasy now. That is the reason she hiding may things from krish. But she always ready to put blame on krish and say's that his fantasy made the mess. But reality is just opposite. Krish never force meera to obey his fatancy. She can reject krish wishes. But she is not doing it. When krish asked to meera in car, are you enjoying cuckolding your husband? She decided to be silent. If she don't like, she can tell to him that I don't want you to be a cuckold. So meera is hiding many things from krish. In cuckold there should be boundaries and open talk with partners. Here it is not happening. Even meeras apologies to krish after the bean bag incident seems to be really artificial. If the cuckold partners are  not open to each other, then trust will be automatically go... Krish wanted to know the things but meera don't wanted to discuss it. That is the main problem here. And also if the bull is loving the wife, then immediately couple should remove him from their life.

Krish done a big mistake. He accidentally impregnated the Das wife's sister. Here krish is innocent and he doesn't have any intention of impregnating that lady. She hava a choice of using pills or medical abortion bin early stage itself. When she informed this to krish, he should have asked for abortion but he didn't do that. Krish biggest mistake in his life is that he never come cleaned about this with meera. he should have open in to meera during their initial reunion time. he told her that he had intercourse with her in front of Das. But never mentioned about the aftermath incidents. No one can balme krish regarding the pregency. Because it was the decision of that lady alone. She also hide it from krish and told in later stage. May be legal abortion time might have over by that time and krish can not do much about it.That might be the reason he got silenced. But with meera, he is bound to tell the truth. Hiding this from meera is a biggest sin from Krish
[+] 1 user Likes Vikadakavi's post
Like Reply
(09-10-2022, 09:20 AM)Vikadakavi Wrote: Meera is a totally different character now. She asked deasi to stay away from them and told all is over. When they met and decided to have a short walk, without any hesitation she was ready to get fucked in car. Nothing has changed during that meeting. Desai has her photo in his wallet, he also confessed and resaid that he loved her. So no change in status que. But meera who unilateraly told deasi, that never come back to their life due to the above mentioned reasons changed a completely her stand. Krish we know, he is now lead by his dick. But what about meera? How easily she surrender to Desai. She was not aware that he is going fuck her in car. She was thinking a short walk. If she have any sincerity in her previous outburst against deasi, she should have stop his advantage. I think the three months gap they took is a calculated drama. She already know that Desai had her photos. Because one of her conversation with Desai, he himself told about the photos he took in the wedding dress. .. She just wanted to put sand on krish eyes. That's all. 

About krish peeping into meera: when mera was with shekar and arman, she used to share to krish what happened with them in each encounter. That spice up both of their sex life. With Das, she make sure that krish can atleast hear her moans and imagine what is happening in the room. Even she had sex with sekhar and Das in front of krish. With Das, it was revenge but with sekhar it was conssesual one. She also aware that, when  she made love with Arman, krish may be watching it. She is 100% sure that krish wanted at least hear the things either directly or from her mouth after the encounter. She didn't have any objection in the past. With Desai, she is not cooperating with krish. She is not telling the details and not discussing anything much. She even hide that they are going to do anal sex. When krish asked why not informed this to him, she just buffed and said that you like surprise.... She even lie to krish regarding the first encounter with deasi. She never come clean about this. She told it was forceful and she didn't enjoyed it . Why she has to lie when Deasi was a past during mera and krish reunion in chapter 2. Why she is not come clean about her first encounter with desai? When meera hide and not discussing the things with krish, he need to find the alternatives. It is just natural. If meera was open, then krish will not seek deasi's help Or peeping into the bathroom. If meera is doing it for krish fantasy, then she knows that his fanatcies will be completed if and only if he hear from meera Or directly hear from outside the room. So it is not about krish, it is all about meera's fantasy now. That is the reason she hiding may things from krish. But she always ready to put blame on krish and say's that his fantasy made the mess. But reality is just opposite. Krish never force meera to obey his fatancy. She can reject krish wishes. But she is not doing it. When krish asked to meera in car, are you enjoying cuckolding your husband? She decided to be silent. If she don't like, she can tell to him that I don't want you to be a cuckold. So meera is hiding many things from krish. In cuckold there should be boundaries and open talk with partners. Here it is not happening. Even meeras apologies to krish after the bean bag incident seems to be really artificial. If the cuckold partners are  not open to each other, then trust will be automatically go... Krish wanted to know the things but meera don't wanted to discuss it. That is the main problem here. And also if the bull is loving the wife, then immediately couple should remove him from their life.

Krish done a big mistake. He accidentally impregnated the Das wife's sister. Here krish is innocent and he doesn't have any intention of impregnating that lady. She hava a choice of using pills or medical abortion bin early stage itself. When she informed this to krish, he should have asked for abortion but he didn't do that. Krish biggest mistake in his life is that he never come cleaned about this with meera. he should have open in to meera during their initial reunion time. he told her that he had intercourse with her in front of Das. But never mentioned about the aftermath incidents. No one can balme krish regarding the pregency. Because it was the decision of that lady alone. She also hide it from krish and told in later stage. May be legal abortion time might have over by that time and krish can not do much about it.That might be the reason he got silenced. But with meera, he is bound to tell the truth. Hiding this from meera is a biggest sin from  Krish

Yes. Surprising is the couple trusts desai more than trusting each other. From the beginning when desai came into their life Meera and Krish both are hiding things from each other and each are more open to desai. This will definitely come back and hurt them. This will also be something desai might use againt the couple and break their marriage.
Like Reply
Really previously i was in not this situation to comment on this chapter and now also in same trance the main resion that by my heart dnt want in the end of this story Krish as looser Desai as villain nd Meera as slut but as per this situation the same things going on this way . So i choose that no comments but anyhow this is the only one story recently in my best of the best so i will definitely follow this story and ready for any type of end full marks to author waiting for another more long update
Like Reply
Excellent update. New turn in the story in dramatic way. What will happen next. That is big question. About Krish two times his ultimate wish to see Meera and Desai chemistry by his own eye was not fulfilled. Once Piyush was the obstacle and this time the broken pipe.
About Desai, he shows that he treat Krish as brother as well as friend and well wisher for the family. In case of Meera he shows like he is in purely fall in love with her. By his talk he mentioned every thing which influenced Meera very much. But I think all the things Desai doing after his reformation (as he shows)is a masked face. His treatment toward Krish and Meera is very similar to the treatment he made with Sam and Ananya. Step by step he gradually degrets both Krish and Meera. At present both of them are not normal human but puppets under control of Desai. Future days he may be unmasked and which will be great shock for Meera and cause of both Krish and Meera to return their normal life.
About Krish, he never sexually excited like normal human. His tendency is not only cuckold but also voyeuristic. He not only enjoyed by seeing his wife doing sex with other but seeing any other woman like Nidhi having sex with her boyfriend giving him same pleasure and excitement. At present his brain is not working properly. He is now governed by his dick only.
Anyway thanks for the great update. Hope for some new turn in coming episodes.
Like Reply
Vikadakavi has summed it up, I agree with him on all points. 

Desai as a person has always been a thorn in Krish's flesh, Krish has never accepted him in his life. 
(If we remember the beginning of the story, there Krish on a condescending remark by Desai about Meera almost killed him!) 
Rather the external circumstances,, the loss of his job and last but not the least the GREED and HUNGER of Meera for Desai's (big!) dick, have tempted/moved Krish to accept him in his environment.

I would even go so far out on a limb to say: it was situational coercion ! 

I also agree with Vidakavi; 
This story is more about Krish's cuckold/sharings fantasies, which was conditional on Meera reporting and telling Krish everything in detail.
Asish, Arman, even the aquarium-man thing (she had to tell about him because he was at the door and Krish saw him. She could not keep this a secret any more) she hid. What she is now doing with Desai she is also keeping to herself.
... And last but not least, the fact that she met him in his hotel room "without Krish's permission and knowledge" was absolutely the highlight. This visit had nothing at all to do with Krish's fantasies, it was much more an act of deceit by the two of them, which they had forged together behind Krish's back. In any case, it would have come to a fuck-act if Krish's phone call had not stopped it.
This is all circumstantial evidence and action, 
(kept hidden in the dark by Meera *especially in the last three meetings with Desai*) 
that tempts Krish to look for ways to get a picture of what is happening behind closed doors and hidden places....

Paul5's and RCF's aspects are largely the same as mine.
One thing is clear, Desai must not be allowed to get away with it so easily and continue as "hero and untouchable" as he has been till now.  He should/must be put in his place and shown the limit.

Meera and Krish have to get their act together 
(the prerequisite for this is that both of them still have THE WILL *without if's and but's* to continue living together)
and banish Desai from their lives.
They have to realise that Desai is an impostor and a manipulator and that co-existence with him will destroy their marriage and in the long run put their partnership at risk.

The only question that remains to be answered:
Has the story finally departed from the original "Krish's wife sharingsfantasies" story, and thus more or less degenerated into Meera's slut and debauchery reading?

Only the author Krish knows the answer ...

In this sense 
All the best

Lollobionda
Like Reply
(09-10-2022, 09:20 AM)Vikadakavi Wrote: Meera is a totally different character now. She asked deasi to stay away from them and told all is over. When they met and decided to have a short walk, without any hesitation she was ready to get fucked in car. Nothing has changed during that meeting. Desai has her photo in his wallet, he also confessed and resaid that he loved her. So no change in status que. But meera who unilateraly told deasi, that never come back to their life due to the above mentioned reasons changed a completely her stand. Krish we know, he is now lead by his dick. But what about meera? How easily she surrender to Desai. She was not aware that he is going fuck her in car. She was thinking a short walk. If she have any sincerity in her previous outburst against deasi, she should have stop his advantage. I think the three months gap they took is a calculated drama. She already know that Desai had her photos. Because one of her conversation with Desai, he himself told about the photos he took in the wedding dress. .. She just wanted to put sand on krish eyes. That's all. 

Krish done a big mistake. He accidentally impregnated the Das wife's sister. Here krish is innocent and he doesn't have any intention of impregnating that lady. She hava a choice of using pills or medical abortion bin early stage itself. When she informed this to krish, he should have asked for abortion but he didn't do that. Krish biggest mistake in his life is that he never come cleaned about this with meera. he should have open in to meera during their initial reunion time. he told her that he had intercourse with her in front of Das. But never mentioned about the aftermath incidents. No one can balme krish regarding the pregency. Because it was the decision of that lady alone. She also hide it from krish and told in later stage. May be legal abortion time might have over by that time and krish can not do much about it.That might be the reason he got silenced. But with meera, he is bound to tell the truth. Hiding this from meera is a biggest sin from  Krish

Really she thought it is just a walk? Both Krish and Meera know it is not a short walk but more than a walk. She even confirms with Krish if it is ok to go with him and asks for one final confirmation. If you want to find faults and then you will mold the situation as per your requirements. They knew the moment they decided to meet it is about welcoming him back to their life and they both agreed that they are not ready to let him go yet. Her previous outburst was genuine thinking Desai has hidden the love factor in their relationship but when they sent him away they realized how much they miss him and decided to bring him back when Desai called to meet, Then how come sex in car is a shocker for you and it is a betrayal from Meera?

As for the Meera hiding the past about Desai, she came clean on who she went with on last episode last part and mentioned she didn't enjoy because its their reunion and she didn't want to think those details are important. Isn't it simple enough to understand that she doesn't want to hurt Krish by giving all the details and make him feel insecure about Desai? With Das and Shekar its different because they are not even equal to Krish in terms of sex skills and its just an adventure but with Desai she definitely enjoys his skills in bed and so much that its an addiction to her at this point. Merely saying his name she will get turned on that's how she longs for Desai in bed but she doesn't want Krish to see how much she enjoys in bed and how well Desai performs in bed so Krish shouldn't feel insecure about himself. Also she admits Krish watching will kill the excitement on her end. Anyways the couple discussed and decided that she is not ready for Krish to watch her with Desai and Can't Krish respect that? No he has to plan every time everything behind her back.

At this point story is different than their previous encounters. Meera is not having sex with Desai just for his fantasies , she is having sex because she equally craves for it but she has control to stop it when Krish doesn't enjoy it , Can we say the same about Krish? Would he stop making plans behind her back if Meera says no and push her towards Desai? I doubt that.
Like Reply

Krish done a big mistake. He accidentally impregnated the Das wife's sister. Here Krish is innocent and he doesn't have any intention of impregnating that lady. She hava a choice of using pills or medical abortion bin early stage itself. When she informed this to krish, he should have asked for abortion but he didn't do that. Krish biggest mistake in his life is that he never come cleaned about this with meera. he should have open in to meera during their initial reunion time. he told her that he had intercourse with her in front of Das. But never mentioned about the aftermath incidents. No one can balme krish regarding the pregency. Because it was the decision of that lady alone. She also hide it from krish and told in later stage. May be legal abortion time might have over by that time and krish can not do much about it.That might be the reason he got silenced. But with meera, he is bound to tell the truth. Hiding this from meera is a biggest sin from  Krish

Exactly. Meera's cheating is independent from Krish' cuckoldry since beginning. She only used his cuckoldry to get what she wanted. While his cuckoldry does involve her, her sluttiness has no involvement of him. Krish should stop obsessing about her and if he likes the cuckoldry so much, marry Nidhi and get cuckolded by her. Meera has no love for anyone. Desai being the most cunning will use her before he gets bored.
Like Reply
Ha ha ha if we make comment seperate and main story seperate , only comment can make one more story here so much discussion, so much arguments, so much vision about the story. May be nobody other than Krish is celebrated as author like this. Krish has great future as an author.

Coming to story , some are saying Desai and Meera are planning behind Krish everything, they have secret relationship etc. I don't think it I like that. If I read story at one go you will find what autor is trying to explain. At the end of 2 part we knew Krish and Meera go together and they put an end to their adventure life and start normal life.

In third chapter they were hating Desai like anything, because of his cruel nature. But when Tejas came into scene, he sparked the fire which was not there in their sex life during that period. This again gave raise to Krish cuck fantacy which was hiding or suppressed within him.
At the same time situation of Ananya and Sam also showed them what may be the consequences and severity of this adventure. It was very difficult for Desai to win the couple with pressure and cunningness. He failed in that attempt and left the greediness. The constant and persistent approch of Desai towards Meera was making Meera to remember pleasures which Desai had given her during the last encounter. It was very arousing for Meera so that may the reason why she gave in with Ashish.
Meera is enjoying with Desai only for sexual pleasures in that area Desai is superior to the all the peoples Meera had sex with. At current situation sex with Desai is more of a pleasure than love between couples. Even now Krish has upper hand in their life compared to Desai. If Krish tell Meera to stop , than immediately all adventure will come to an end and they can lead normal life. Krish only think from his fantacy point of view. Neither he had control before nor he has now. Even after this injury he won't change. If sex between Desai and Meera and Desai is kinky he will continue further.
Only person who has authority to stop all this is Meera. This will be stopped by her unless the situation drastically, don't know what author has in his mind. We can see sex with Desai is only pleasuring thing for her and Krish is not a match in this dept. Whenever Desai brings Krish in conversation and try to degrade him, she defends him up untill now.
Coming to Desai pretty difficult to understand him. He might be changed man now. Difficult to say he is having grudge for the couple's. He would have not kept the photo of Meera in his purse if he was not in love with her that too in secret. He is thinking it's love and sex between him and Meera . But for Meera it's only sex not love. So should see how it goes further. Meera liking towards Desai is increasing due to various reason such as his handing and managing situation etc. His persistent worship or love towards her.
As author said in his comments, he reads all the comments but don't bend the story according to the reader wish except once. The one situation where I feel was the piyush awareness of Meera Desai relationship. There I think author listened to the readers because it was much criticized episode in this series. Don't know what was in author mind but people were not ready for that.
Reader always ask for Meera pov , as far as I remember author has never given Meera pov in any series , that's the thing keeping story alive and adventurous. If Meera pov is known than there is nothing in this story. We have to understand her by only her dialogue between Krish and Desai.
As somebody rightly said accident had pretty huge impact to the story as well as Meera. So this is one situation now. What will happen now is pretty interesting. If author says still very few updates left. Then it's high time he has to steer the wheel.
If author end story soon he has to change the course now. But without one more Desai and Meera encounter with Krish not listening or seeing will be devastating end to story. So author might know it don't know how he goes further. Hipe for the best thank you.
[+] 1 user Likes The Last samurai's post
Like Reply
When is the next update, at earliest possible is requested
Like Reply
I dont still understand why these readers have so much love toward the cuck character. Krish has accepted himself as cuck and wimp. He is physically and mentally weak. Just like putting money to beggar, Desai knowing the cuck fantasies of krish gave him his company and took his wife. As krish getting money, he is now happy that he indirectly became a pimp and made his wife happy with a real man. As meera rightly says every time, krish is a shameless moron. Tomorrow if someone richer and younger than Desai comes, krish will change his fantasy and make meera sleep with that man also. He knows that his wife is not a chasty woman and she has opened her legs for other men in the past. She is always itchy down and cannot change. He also knows that only with his tongue he can give some pleasure and his penis is only for urinating and useless otherwise. Funny part is krish thinks that he is controlling his wife and she has love towards him. Only for sake of society, meera is living with krish. But, she want to enjoy all the dick given pleasures from other men.
[+] 1 user Likes xbiilove's post
Like Reply
(10-10-2022, 08:11 AM)sexvrgame Wrote: Exactly. Meera's cheating is independent from Krish' cuckoldry since beginning. She only used his cuckoldry to get what she wanted. While his cuckoldry does involve her, her sluttiness has no involvement of him. Krish should stop obsessing about her and if he likes the cuckoldry so much, marry Nidhi and get cuckolded by her. Meera has no love for anyone. Desai being the most cunning will use her before he gets bored.

Partially true since she almost gave herself with Sunny but then there after we only saw with Ashish where she was involved without Krish's consent and lets say for a sec Ashish's is a weak moment as there is no planning involved, we can say same for Krish and Ananya in first part as weak moment. After those encounters its all Krish's planning and his cuck nature for rest of all the adventures. Only problem i have here is in case of Meera its cheating but i do not see any one calling out Krish.
Like Reply
It's natural dear even we know Krish is a weak person as per his cuck nature but we can't him because every weak person gained sympathy by every body it's just human behaviour
Like Reply
Seems like all three are having best time of their life. Only problem Meera is not allowing Krish to watch.

Krish felt he is becoming a slave of Desai. Atleast he felt something. I think that is the destiny of every cuck. One bull will come and make you a complete slave. Krish's time has come to complete his all fantasies regarding cuck. Desai/Meera will show him every color of cuckoldry. It is still to be seen if Krish would show courage to come out (ofcourse after losing almost everything) or he would enjoy his slavery. By part-1/2, I can say Krish always gives back.

Krish fell down: I think he might have fractured at max. What it adds to story?
- Meera may allow Krish to watch and it definitely adds to story.
- Krish gets admitted in hospital and Desai takes good care of Meera. Meera will show some resistance initially but then sex is good stress buster. Cheating which has already started will continue. Desai/Meera anyway planning it when Krish will be sent to Mumbai so why to hurt Krish.
- Meera joins Krish in Mumbai to take care of him. just a dream, not gonna happen.

One thing to notice, Krish's drilling does not work. Be it hole in door or pussy.

I am waiting for a session where Krish and his Friend (Ananya's husband), waiting outside while Desai is taking both Ananya/Meera in same bed. Both ladies would worship Desai with complete surrender and Desai enjoying
Like Reply
Waiting for next update
Like Reply
During discussions over past, I had indicated that Meera had never loved Krish. As such Krish is not a fit candidate to be qualified as husband with his present mind state. He is a very good person at heart. His many qualities are enviable. As live-in-partner, he would on high demand for many women. But he miserably fails at most of the departments while justifying the minimum requirements for husband material.

Based on last two episodes, I reaffirm Meera did never love Krish. Love is just not preaching and uttering this four lettered word. Love is always associated with intended sacrifice which is lacking in Meera’s character. I have never found any positive signal from Meera in her actions which confirms her love towards Krish. The reasons for Meera to leave Krish at the end of first episode still remains unclear to me. I sincerely expect author gives psychological explanations on her drastic behavior on completion of ongoing episode. Also equally confusing the decision of her return back to Krish at the end of episode two. Guilty consciousness could be a reason after her ugly performance with Das, after she lost her composer without any valid reasons.

Meera had used Krish’s vulnerability in her favors. As character, Meera also loves (Apart from sex) luxury, attentions, praise and dominations which Krish failed to serve to her satisfactions. Krish is a good human but a miserable one as a stable life partner. Whereas Meera is promiscuous. She has natural affinity for dominated sex which she was missing from Krish. Once Meera discovered Krish’s cuckoldry, she effectively utilized it for her own pleasure. Her sleeping with others had no bearing with pleasures of Krish. Any pleasure Krish derived from Meera’s adultery is bi-product. Meera remained married with Krish due to social stigma and possibly not able to find a better life partner. This is an irony of fact; the most beautiful women get a lot attention from menfolk for their external physical beauty. Mostly they are viewed as sex object. Their internal beauties are mostly suppressed. Meera is no different.

Forget about love, in true sense, Meera does not care much about Krish’s feelings.

Let’s just see some recent incidences.

Once Meera was found with Desai in the hotel alone, Krish fervently denounced her action and asked her to leave hotel immediately. First of all, considering very recent development of Vekat (Their neighbor) finding Meera with Desai earlier and Meera promising not to create similar situations in future, moving with Desai alone to a hotel should not have happened. If Meera cared for Krish, she was expected to leave Desai on spot. She preferred for shopping bean bag with Desai for next few hours. I am sure, the very purpose of bean bag was explained to Meera very well.

In the house, Krish clearly expressed his displeasure over the modalities of Meera-Desai meetings. If Meera had real feelings for Krish, she should have been disturbed by Krish’s mood. She should have been more interested to find the real cause of Krish’s anger. She should have been more interested to speak Krish in isolation to sort out the misunderstandings. Instead she merely submitted to advancement of Desai in the washroom, as if, it was pre-programmed. 

So, I conclude, Meera has no deep feelings for Krish. But definitely she has grown some soft corners for Krish by virtue of co-habitant. She is giving more head to Krish and swallowing more frequently since she is attached with Desai. One explanation of her such behavior could be guilty feelings. The other possible explanation could be her calculated steps of diverting Krish’s attention. I reject love or attachment angle for the very reason of timing.

Meera is a habitual liar and tries to manipulate as situations favoured. I strongly believe, Meera had acquaintance with Desai prior to their eventful first meeting.  They had their contact no saved. First night was consensual against claim. There are reasons to believe so.

Every chain smoker knows how difficult to quit smoking. A womanizer knows how difficult to stop stalking women. Desai could complete both tasks, even if it was a manipulative trick, it is commendable. From various incidences, it can be concluded certainly that Meera is well aware of Desai’s past nature. She accepted Desai as her partner with full knowledge. We also should not forget that Ananya is very close to Meera.  There is bad boy good girl syndrome well known in society where good girls mostly fall for bad boys. It related to psychological satisfaction of correcting something.  Meera takes credit of transforming Desai. Obviously, chances are coercive for Meera to fall for Desai. Changed Desai (Even if it is temporary and ill conceived, which Meera does not think) is rightfully the perfect match for Meera. In her current state of affairs, I find nothing wrong for her to fall for Desai. Rather, she has no other options.

Let’s take a dip in Meera character since Desai entered into her life. The exceptions in diversity.

1.      Earlier Meera used to share her sexual interactions with all her partners to Krish without inhibition. For Desai, she is reserved. Why?
2.      She had allowed Krish to witness live sex with other partners. With Desai, she is vehemently refusing.  Why?
3.      She is allowing Desai to take all liberty with her, not only in bedroom but in public also.  It never happened with her other partners.
4.      She is preparing herself to please Desai. It never happened with her other partners except once for Das.
5.      She refused sex with Krish to present her body fresh to Desai.
6.      She developed liking on deep throating fellatio and performed with Desai to please him.
7.      The most important, she has taken a task to reform Desai. For her earlier partners, she was least bothered about partner's sexual orientations. But for Desai, even a mention of 'Desai may be seeing other woman' irked Meera. Meera is possessive of Desai. Why?

All the above only indicates that Desai is not like a fuck-toy, similar to her earlier partners. Desai is very special to her. A woman never likes to expose her intimate relationship with her partner only when she cares for that relationship. Meera values her intimate life with Desai and does not want Krish to be aware. If cuckolding was in forefront, Meera could easily share it like earlier episodes. Against constant queries and vigilance, to divert attention of Krish from her intimate relationship with Desai, she resorted to frequent fellatio and swallowing to Krish. She also started giving lame excuses citing offending Krish etc etc. In earlier similar situations, she never cared about feelings of Krish, while describing her intimate interactions.

Women by nature enjoys attentions, praise and gifts. With little imagination, we may conclude that Desai must have gifted her a lot from jewelries to lingerie, if not properties. It would be foolish to consider that Desai expressed to Krish only about his plan of foreign trip with Meera or a walk into mango grave in his native. Considering the depth of chemistry between Meera-Desai, Meera is well aware of Desai’s plans. There could be something more and there is no reasons for Meera not liking them. When Desai could express his love and desire to marry Meera in presence of her husband, what stops him opening his mind, when Meera is alone with him in his bed, vulnerable with satisfaction of enormous orgasmic pleasure? Krish being offered independent business opportunities could be a well-planned activity on behest of Meera. Meera wants financial stability for Krish, even if she had decided for settling with Desai in future, in order to reduce her guilty burden!

Come back to present.

Krish is fallen due to broken pipe from a height losing consciousness. Just broken limbs can’t lead to losing consciousness. He must be hit at head or spinal with or without broken limbs. So, injuries could be serious nature. Definitely, he must have raised an alarm unintentionally before losing consciousness. Meera-Desai should be alarmed. If not now, they would discover his absence during dinner break. A lot of probabilities. Neighbors could be alarmed. Meera may have to make some stories to divert attention. Desai could intervene as a savior again. These are not important. The important thing is how Meera owes responsibility. Important is how Meera decodes the reason behind Krish’s despair action of peeping in her intimate life risking his own life.

The easiest and simple way to decode is that cuckold nature of Krish’s was the driving force. If Meera is satisfied with this conclusion, Desai would be in driving force. Meera will lose all respect (If there is any) for Krish. Contrarily, she would be furious to take revenge for invading her privacy. A live show of Meera-Desai is not ruled out. We may see the trio in a foreign land, Krish in hospital bed recovering and Desai fulfilling his dream with Meera as desired and expressed by Desai. Eventually, we may find Meera settling with Desai.

Unfortunately, there are another way to decode the reasons for Krish’s risky trespassing, which is not favorable for Meera. Possibly, Meera would think this way. If we put ourselves into Meera’s shoes, Meera may reasons like this, irrespective of her actual chemistry with Desai.

“Krish is suspecting me of falling in love with Susheel. In spite of his repeated inquiries, I have denied him details of my intimacy. My behavior clearly shows my weakness for Susheel. After discovering my bridal attire photo in his purse, Krish was devastated. I had to struggle to convince him that actually I don’t love Susheel. I temporarily managed to keep Susheel out of my life. But what did I do aftermath? I welcomed Susheel in my life within a short gap. Krish must have observed my happiness on my reunion. And then car incident happened. I almost forced him to get his permission. Did he give permission? I really don’t know. I was so excited to be with Susheel, I really did not care.”

“Then what happened today.  I defied our decisions not to meet Susheel alone without Krish. That too, I accompanied Susheel to a hotel room. Anything could have happened unless Krish phoned. I made a mistake again. He talked about betrayal. He wanted me not to be with Susheel and leave immediately. I defied again. I went ahead with Susheel for marketing. Krish must have felt insecure. He knows Susheel is better endowed and better than him in bed. I do enjoy sex with Susheel. He shared a lot of plans to spend with me. He wanted to spend a lot of quality time with me for which I gave my consent. Dis Susheel hinted something to Krish? Quite possible. Susheel can do anything to have me, anything. Susheel clearly told in his presence that he loves me. I managed to deny, but did Krish believe me?  Krish also knows that I have earlier lied about Susheel to him. Krish may not believe my words whatever I speak about Susheel.  “

“So many times Susheel proposed me in his presence. My bridal attire and decoration for Susheel can’t be ignored by Krish. And then receiving sindoor by Susheel? I tried to evade it as role play, but did Krish really considered it a role-play? Did he think it real? I don’t know. I did never tried to know his concern aftermath. We did never seriously discussed about it. What if he considered it as truth and my wish? I also fuelled it further. After car encounter, I denied him sex. I wanted to present me fresh to Susheel. Krish must have silently observed everything. He wanted assurance. He wanted to be sure about my inclination. The only option was left for him was to observe us, to listen to us while we are alone. I should have thought about it early. I should have explained my intentions clearly. Thank God, we are luckily saved!”

If Meera’s analysis is in this direction, guilty feelings should prevail. Meera’s decisions would be different. She may continue her relationship with Desai but may not end up settling with him. Desai may not have any say in couple’s life.

What about Krish? The incidence should improve his realization. I always felt the degradation of character Krish. For me Krish was forced to play the role of cuckolding against his nature. At least, will he salvage some pride and make Meera free? A small sacrifice against enormous mistakes!

manasi
[+] 2 users Like manasi's post
Like Reply
(10-10-2022, 09:26 PM)xbiilove Wrote: I dont still understand why these readers have so much love toward the cuck character. Krish has accepted himself as cuck and wimp. He is physically and mentally weak. Just like putting money to beggar, Desai knowing the cuck fantasies of krish gave him his company and took his wife. As krish getting money, he is now happy that he indirectly became a pimp and made his wife happy with a real man. As meera rightly says every time, krish is a shameless moron.  Tomorrow if someone richer and younger than Desai comes, krish will change his fantasy and make meera sleep with that man also. He knows that his wife is not a chasty woman and she has opened her legs for other men in the past. She is always itchy down and cannot change. He also knows that only with his tongue he can give some pleasure and his penis is only for urinating and useless otherwise. Funny part is krish thinks that he is controlling his wife and she has love towards him. Only for sake of society, meera is living with krish. But, she want to enjoy all the dick given pleasures from other men.

This is not love or appreciation towards cuck character.

This is love and appreciation towards author's story telling style, fine language writing, story plot feeling as natural as close to reality and most important no garbage or hatred against any community like other threads showing.

This talented author equally got even much more response in his all previous threads.

He is presenting pure honest decent erotica for which one we all are here.

Even his cuck character is not disgusting comparison than other website cuck stories like licking other men's cum from vagina ......................etc.

[+] 1 user Likes fasterboy's post
Like Reply
Resion is simple many readers are usely to love all characters it's all credit go to author style of writing so everybody had accepted the all characters as they looks
Like Reply