Poll: Do you wish to be a better lover? Poll ends on Christmas day
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, Teach me sexy way teacher,
20.00%
2 20.00%
No, This is shit
20.00%
2 20.00%
Make it erotic, seductive, so easy to understand
60.00%
6 60.00%
Love is shit, Manliness means getting forcefully.
0%
0 0%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Romance Teacher & his Class
[Image: my-dream-life.webp]
[+] 1 user Likes ruby.bhatia's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(27-09-2022, 10:19 AM)boredhubby Wrote: My Teacher wishes to have her Hips toned.
It's my pleasure to tone it.

[Image: tonings.webp][Image: toning.webp]

tathaastu.
Like Reply
(27-12-2021, 12:01 PM)ruby.bhatia Wrote: Trying to poke thru, .. [Image: dance.webp]

oh teacher.. you are here... I am missing your thread and pics... 
what a sexy attractive body curves hidden and completely wrapped in your sexy sarees..
This is what I want to see..
my teachers cute navel visible like bumper offer when her pallu moves a side and shows her most suckable hidden navel.. 
I feel like winning a chance to suck your navel by solving a puzzle you ask... 
please give me a puzzle and offer your students that winner can enjoy tasting this hidden navel... and leak me the answer in advance plz..
I want to suck it for an hour I will be walking with you sucking it even after your period gets over...
please offer me teacher...

please post pics here so that users can enjoy.. it is acsessible from the links inside messages.
may be it is open for users subscribed are with links..
your girl is not your property!.. why do you stop your girl from sitting on my lap facing me and getting lost looking deep in to my eyes... FREE HER..Right Now..
Like Reply
(29-09-2022, 10:05 AM)ruby.bhatia Wrote: [Image: my-dream-life.webp]

yes teacher i have done lot of mistakes in my assignment.. please punish me beating like that with your hands on my back and then drop your pallu and hit me on my face with your titly packed fruits by pushing my head on to your bulged fruits, and yur packed fruits will hit my nose , lips cheeks and i suffer from the pain your fruits cause me... 

please punish me teacher..
your girl is not your property!.. why do you stop your girl from sitting on my lap facing me and getting lost looking deep in to my eyes... FREE HER..Right Now..
Like Reply
super pics...... happy happy happy happy happy happy happy
I Am Prasad. Are You Interested trade in index options. Capital require 30k...Join My FREE TELIGRAM GROUP with 90% accuracy...
https://' niftybankniftyteam
or
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group:
https://.,./CvDpU1sVofsIery1UzWeWD
Like Reply
(27-12-2021, 11:58 AM)ruby.bhatia Wrote: [Image: at50-1.webp] Demi Moore Fit & Fabulous, even at 56

oh teacher can yu take all of us to weekend outing... 
there in the beach .. I want to see how you look in your thong and bra...
does your thong lace will be visible to us or be hidden between yur soft globesand we can only see your soft globes which were hidden always in the classroom fully covered in saree..
can we see atleast half portion of your fruits just above yur cherry, trying to jump out of your bra..?
Like Reply
(08-10-2021, 04:38 PM)ruby.bhatia Wrote: [Image: we.webp]

Hands are best kept away from body, ....
wow teacher this is really unseen..
very attractive..
I want to be ur guest to see you strippping yur saree to this level...
can i check the softness of yur slip by inserting my hands in the neckline deep inside holding the fabric and rubbing it with fingers..?
I actually want to know how it feels on your fruits...
can i test it plz...
Like Reply
Oh My Goddess

Each day, I do your Pooja & send my Offerings

Please provide your best student with your best Affection just like this[Image: t5-3-mirrors.webp][Image: t5-3-mirror.webp][Image: t5-2.webp][Image: t5-1.webp]
I'll be away, until I accomplish my goal

our behaviour drives our motivation

you are what your deep driving desire is
Like Reply
Teacher, Please start teaching again, the way, only you can.

Like Reply
Good Attempt though
[+] 2 users Like ruby.bhatia's post
Like Reply
slow & steady wins the race.
Like Reply
[Image: nagmared-3.webp]
[Image: nagmared-2.webp]
[Image: nagmared-1.webp]
[Image: abhaa-1.webp]

Devi, .. COME TAKE THE CLASSES.

[+] 1 user Likes boredhubby's post
Like Reply
(18-10-2022, 10:26 AM)boredhubby Wrote: [Image: nagmared-3.webp]
[Image: nagmared-2.webp]
[Image: nagmared-1.webp]
[Image: abhaa-1.webp]

Devi, .. COME TAKE THE CLASSES.

Penultimate Desire ??
Like Reply
Teacher, Desires are dime a dozen..

[Image: radha-thighs-shorts.webp]
[Image: radha-apsare-lift.webp]
[Image: radha-hug.webp]
[Image: radha-fall-hug.webp]
[Image: radha-wet-white.webp]
[Image: radha-naveled-1.webp]

Like Reply
(18-09-2020, 10:13 PM)ruby.bhatia Wrote: When a Lady rises her clothes abover her comfort level, .....[Image: whatthismeans.webp] Do you know, what it means?

looking at this hot pic again.. is it without bra..
Like Reply
(11-10-2020, 09:00 PM)ruby.bhatia Wrote: Color, which I don't like, but those who've seen me in it, say It fits me best, ...

Be the Judge, [Image: blackish.webp]

Ah teacher .. who will look at the color of your bra when most hidden soft rounds under your bra  are out and posing more attractive than your bra and inviting to suck and taste those yummy soft rounds...
everyone busy sucking their lips with their tongues and imagining that they all are sucking your soft rounds, hence no student can see your bra color now... thety are busy looking at me finally sucking yuor rounds as your fav student... as a token I will remove your bra which is not seen to their eyes and throw it to them and let them smell your bra and suck it while looking at me sucking your round firm  fruits and drink all the juicy sweet tasting milk inside your rounds...
Like Reply
oh teacher .. where have you gone..???
I am waiting for your hot pics..
can you please wear a lace thong inside your sarees inskirt and come to classroom plz..
then when you are in rounds plz come to back bench where I sit and lift your saree and inskirt to your waist then fix there on your waist band and remove the knot of your thong one side and holding the knot can you pull the thong away from place which covers your hotspot and show me all your hairs there plz.. just uncover your thong until your juicy flower starts...
you need not show me your juicy flower to me teacher.. but just show me your hairy area until your juicy puff starts...
if you can also permit can i just touch your hairs and feel the texture of your hairs there plz...
I promise I dont touch your soft puffy lips with my fingers .. you can reserve it for your husband... but just allow me to touch your hairs plz..
plz teacher .. plz say you will lift your saree in the classroom and show me your hairs there..
Like Reply
jis pe ham mar mite
usko pataa bhi nahi

kyaa gilaa ham kare
woh bewafaa bhi nahi

jis ko ham ne sun liyaa
us ne kahaa bhi nahi
Like Reply
My lovely sexy soft hairy teacher..
thanks for pulling your thong down and showing me your soft hairs at most treasure spot...
my sexy teachers treasure spot is dream for every student in her classroom...
no one can guess how soft your hairs are under your fully covered saree, inskirt and thong...
I am lucky to get access to your soft hairs under thong...
I love your tiny growing hairs there teacher.. thank you so much for giving me access..
my soft hairy teacher... I asked you to lift your saree and inskirt then pull down your thong and show me your hairs ..
but I am not able to see you lifting your saree and inskirt..
can you please lift your saree and inskirt then holding the bunch at waist level, pull down your thong and ask your bib sthana sis to click a pic and send me plz...
dont allow her to taste your hairs plz...
I want to suck your hairs to the core looking at your saree and inskirt bunched up at your waist..
I love my conservative teacher lifting her saree to show me her treasure..
I will do anything to give my teacher great pleasure at her treasure spot....
plz lift yoursaree to your waist level plz
Like Reply
oh my teacher... mee flower paina unna adavini entha ruchi choosinaa inkaa inkaa choodalanipisthundhi teacher... mee forest ni inkaa baagaa penchandi teacher.....
naakosam penchandi..
meeku kaaboye mee aayana kosam penchandi teacher..
I want to enjoy your hairs each time i visit your home after your marriage...
whenever I visit instead of offering tea cofee you need to lift your saree, inskirt and pull down your thong and offer me your hairs plz..
Like Reply