Fantasy Actress Roleplays
Please Add Shreya Ghoshal
ALL I NEED IS YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT

https://xossipy.com/thread-49368.html

Please click on the link given to read the latest updates of my story 

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Great update in this forum after a long time
With shriya saran, Shruti, anupama

Absolutely magnificent, keep going
Like Reply
super story................ update the next chapter...................
Like Reply
Thanks for the update bro
Please continue
Really awesome
Like Reply
Waiting for the next part!!
Like Reply
@Krishan202,, I think you can continue to the time desifakes server is settled....
Like Reply
Part -15

Bobby and Shriya were all exhausted with the fucking. Sanjay, who got his release finally, was all tied up and couldn't move at all. The door opened and Divyanka entered the house cautiously, closing the door behind her, as if she was trespassing it.

Bobby was shocked to see her late night at Malhotra's house. Shriya, laid tired on Sanjay's lap was, too, shocked to see her maid at night. But she was too tired to move or make a noise.

Sanjay, looking with broad eyes, tried to move and make noise, so that she got alerted and tried to run away. Divyanka looked towards the source of the noise and got scared by what she saw in front of her. Her boss was tied and her madam was lying naked.

[Image: 8gfdLIN1eDumJb2mAawJEh1urLgCwv3tMP6Y3UwY...w4alpFB0zr]

She made her move to run back at the door, as she recovered from her shock. She didn't expect anyone except her boss at home. But Bobby was quick to hold her back in time, before she could open the door. Divyanka struggled to get free and started screaming for help.

Bobby tried to cover up her mouth, but she was resilient and tried to hit Bobby hard. Bobby took some blows, but finally was able to shut her mouth with one hand and pin her both hands behind her.

"Now listen to me. You will be unharmed, if you follow what I say." Bobby shouted on her, pressing her mouth roughly.

She still tried to struggle. Bobby moved towards the hall, where his knife was lying. He quickly threw Divyanka on the floor and grabbed his knife. Divyanka picked up a show piece lying on an adjacent table. Shriya was too tired to move, but she got up and moved towards Bobby. Sanjay was trying hard to get free.

Bobby, his heart beating faster, didn't understand what to do. Shriya directly bumped at Bobby. It made it easy for him. He grabbed her easily, where she didn't try to struggle. Bobby placed a knife around her neck.

"Stop and drop it. Or, it will be bad for her." Bobby shouted at Divyanka.

Divyanka stood still, not understanding what to do. She was holding it in her hand tight to strike. But, Shriya, in front of the assaulter, made it difficult for her and she didn't want her madam to get hurt.

"Save me Divyanka. He is really bad. He will hurt me. Please follow what he says. Drop it." Shriya shouted, naked in Bobby's arms, her boobs dangling as she shouted.

Sanjay was trying to speak but his voice was completely muffled. He tried to get free and his chair tilted and he fell on the floor, still tied to the chair. Divyanka got scared and didn't want her sir and madam to get hurt. She dropped the show piece on the floor and raised her hand to surrender.

[Image: 7u8qb_laSBeS-afCdcFiEpudkBVVT8jKoYFNFTFq...gj82nll8kg]

Bobby was sweating in fear, but he felt better at the surrender of Divyanka. For the first time, Bobby and Shriya looked at Divyanka properly. She was wearing the tiny blouse, which was showing deep cleavage. Her boobs were falling up and down in her tight and tiny blouse as she was breathing hard in fear. She was wearing her saree, tight around her body, making any man stare.

"How did you come right now? From where you got the keys?" Shriya asked, thinking for the first time about the sudden visit of her maid late at night.

Divyanka was perplexed and scared with the question. She looked at the fallen Sanjay and back to naked Shriya. She looked into her eyes with guilt and looked down at the floor.

Shriya understood that her cheating husband might have called Divyanka at night to fuck her. Her temper rose again. She just wanted her husband to pay for all this.

She looked at her husband in disgust. He lied to her that he will be out of town for meeting and instead, he had plans to fuck his whore maid at home. Shriya wanted both of them to get punished.

"You planned all this, don't you bastard? You had plans to fuck her at our bed. That's why you were eager to send me to your parent's place. You are such a mother fucker." Shriya shouted .

Sanjay just avoided her eyes. He knew his secret had busted open.

"Don't hurt me please. I will do anything for you. Whatever you say." Shriya said looking back at Bobby. She was not at all scared but she had vengeance in her eyes.

Bobby knew what to do next. He moved Shriya close to Divyanka. He quickly grabbed Divyanka and let go of Shriya. Sanjay was trying in vain to get freed.

"Get the ropes from my bag woman. And don't try to be smart." Bobby said to Shriya.

Shriya got her assaulter's bag and pulled out the robes.

"That's my woman. Now tie this slut's hands behind her back tightly. You know, if you fail me, your punishment will be bad." Bobby said, knowing that Shriya would happily tie her maid.

"Noooo. Let me go. Please, I will not tell anyone. Just let me go." Divyanka started struggling as she got really scared.

Bobby was too strong for her, as he pulled her both hands behind her back.

Shriya showed pity in her eyes. She was looking like an innocent woman, who had no option but to tie her maid. But she was liking that her husband's whore maid will be punished in front of her cheating husband.

Shriya tied the ropes very tightly to make Divyanka scream in pain, and knotted it properly. Bobby checked it with one hand and threw her on the floor to make her land on her knees. He tied the other end of the ropes to Bobby's chair, so that she cant move far away from the hall.

[Image: nG2lx3GWGF4nxIXGL02ZNTofjAIz3OSE3efrUmtc...SqFZyiPPTy]

"Nooo. Don't hurt me please. I beg you." Divyanka cried.

"If you cooperate, you will be unharmed. And I don't trust you with your actions up to now." Bobby said, placing a blunt knife on her neck to scare her.

"Yes, I will follow whatever you say. Anything. Just don't hurt me." Divyanka said, really scared.

"That will be good for you slut. Just shut your mouth right now." Bobby said to Divyanka and then looking at naked Shriya, "Bring up your cowardly and selfish husband."

He thought for a moment what night it had turned out to be. Shriya was struggling to get up the chair. Bobby helped her. Sanjay was looking scared and angry, both, at Bobby.

Bobby tied Shriya's hands, too, delicately. Cum was dried on her thighs. But her pussy was moist again.

Bobby then removed panties from Sanjay's mouth to make him cough as he inhaled fresh air.

"Please let me go. You had what you wanted. Now leave me." Sanjay begged at Bobby.

Bobby just smiled at him and held Divyanka's neck to bring her up. Her mouth went wide open with the pressure and Bobby pushed the panties inside, which were in Sanjay's mouth a moment before. She struggled in fear but her mouth was completely stuffed with the panties.

Sanjay got scared again. He shouted, "What are you doing? You wanted to fuck my wife. You got that."

"I think she is here to get fucked. So who am I to deny her the pleasure?" Bobby said mauling her boobs over her blouse.

Divyanka tried to get free. She was already horny as she was expecting a fuck from Mr. Malhotra. She was now used to getting fucked roughly by Bobby and she has not got that cock from the last few days. It had made her frustrated and horny.

"Is this your fucking whore about whom your wife was talking about?" Bobby asked Sanjay, mauling her boobs roughly.

Sanjay just nodded yes.

"I have one more deal for you. Tell your whore to cooperate and you watch your whore get fucked; and then you get a chance to live." Bobby said, tearing apart Divyanka's blouse to make her big boobs free.

Divyanka was shell shocked with the aggression. She knew that she was going to get bangd by this stranger. She hoped that she wouldn't get hurt. Her pussy was moist.

"Divyanka, do what he tells. Or he will hurt us all badly." Sanjay said, waiting for this nightmare to over. However, his cock was again getting erect as his maid lover was getting fucked by another man in front of him.

Shriya, tired but enjoying this whore getting fucked by this man, tried to get up.

"Do you want your wife to suck your cock as your whore gets fucked?" Bobby asked Sanjay, making Divyanka stand up, rubbing his cock from behind her ass and mauling her boobs roughly.

Shriya looked in shock, but would love to arouse her husband as her cheating husband would watch his whore getting fucked. Sanjay was excited to hear it, but didn't say a word in shame.

"You gorgeous, make your husband feel nice as his whore gets fucked." Bobby said, untying Divyanka from the chair and removing her clothes.

[Image: i_JPPgXjQYEMNRaHkoA0s2yJiyTgPwsUL9uBdmj0...rhVkiMfPSq]
Shriya came on her knees in front of her husband, whose cock was already semi hard. She licked his cock.

"I have no choice Sanjay. I have to suck your cock as he fucks Divyanka in front of you." Shriya said looking into his eyes, her heart enjoying it and started sucking his cock.

Divyanka had stopped struggling and she had accepted her fate. She was super horny and wanted to get fucked. She wanted her pleasure. She tried to push her ass on Bobby's cock as he made her naked.

Divyanka was fully naked, except her panties. It was completely wet. Bobby smirked as he felt her wet panties while rubbing her cunt. Divyanka moaned in Shriya's panties.

Bobby tore Divyanka's panties to make her completely naked. He took the panties and made Sanjay smell that too, just like he made him smell the arousal of his wife earlier.

Sanjay, reluctantly, inhaled her scent. Bobby held Sanjay by the neck, to make his mouth open.

"Women around me get so horny. They just can't help it." Bobby said laughing and stuffing the panties in his mouth.

Sanjay struggled to get his mouth free, but in vain. Bobby moved, slapping Shriya's ass playfully.

"Don't make your hubby cum." Bobby said, while moving to Divyanka.

Divyanka tried to get away halfheartedly, but her heart wanted to get used and fucked now. Bobby held her wrist and made her bend on the sofa, raising her ass cheeks.

Bobby pulled down his trouser and slapped Divyanka's ass hard to make her scream in pain and pleasure, but no sound came out.

"You want me to fuck your already wet cunt, whore?" Bobby shouted to make everyone hear.

Divyanka nodded yes, looking back. Shriya looked at Bobby and smiled. Sanjay was looking in shock at his lover's maid, who was willing to get fucked by a stranger.

Shriya looked back at Sanjay in lust, "Look, your lover is such a willing slut for a stranger's cock." She galloped her husband's cock to make him moan.

Bobby placed his cock at her entrance from back, raised her hips and pushed it hard in her moist pussy. Divyanka screamed and cried, her face buried in the sofa.

[Image: KP8TgVrLkqQFris1k-65ERj8AK_x_7Xu6GaInZv6...tD_3BR8xTh]

Sanjay was fully aroused as his second mate was taken for a fuck by this stranger. Shriya's pussy was also on fire once again.

Bobby started pounding Divyanka with all force, mauling her boobs and slapping her ass cheeks. Divyanka was moaning in pain and pleasure. Her orgasm hit her hard and she came as Bobby kept pounding her. Bobby was nowhere near his orgasm as he had already come twice for the night.
All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
Visit our  Actress roleplay
Like Reply
Shriya sucked Sanjay's cock and kept him fully aroused, but she denied him to cum and used to withdraw her mouth as Sanjay used to near his orgasm. Sanjay was frustrated and angry. But Shriya enjoyed this torture on her husband.

As Divyanka's first orgasm subsided, Bobby stopped ramming her. He pulled out of her, released her hands. She sobbed on the sofa. Bobby knew she would not dare any adventure. Divyanka pulled the panties out of her mouth to breath.

Bobby untied Shriya's hands too. He pulled Shriya and Divyanka, both, by wrists and took them to the bedroom. Both of them moved naked behind him, without any struggle. Sanjay tried to get free and make noises, not knowing what this man would do to them.

"I am taking them to your bed and fuck them hard on it." Bobby said, smiling, not looking back at him.

Sanjay just looked in horror as his nightmare had not ended yet.

[Image: a69ang8ipbuxReer_5VDnf05WuUedv84RWAcNJ7f...tEK-Avp5Ni]
Bobby took both the women in the bedroom and pushed them on the bed. He locked the door and revealed his face by pulling out the mask. He thought that both her mates needed to know the truth.

Divyanka was completely shocked and was about to shout. But Bobby signaled her to be quiet. Shriya was looking amazed at Bobby, smiling, knowing it was him.

"Be quiet. I thought you need to know that I am not a stranger." Bobby whispered to them.

"Bastard, I suspected it was you when I saw your cock and was almost sure after the way you fucked me. Fuck, my pussy is aching like hell." Shriya said in a low voice, lying flat on bed to rest.

"What is all this about sir? And you fucked Shriya madam?" Divyanka asked in shock.

"Divyanka, your Shriya madam needed a good fucking as her idiot husband ignored her completely. I have already fucked her earlier this week. It's a secret you have to keep." Bobby said to shocked Divyanka.

"It will be a secret. But what the hell is all this about?" Divyanka asked, now a bit relaxed.

"All hell broke out this night as all had their share of lies and secrets. I will tell you all this later. Shriya, I had been fucking Divyanka, too. And this has to be secret, too." Bobby said looking at both.

"What? Fuck. Anyways, Bobby is much better fuck for you Divyanka than my idiot husband. Your secret will be safe with me Divyanka. Don't worry." Shriya said looking at her naked maid.

Divyanka smiled and replied, "Thank you madam. Yes, Bobby sir is far better in bed than Sanjay sir."

[Image: GGS6mhnbltYyADZxqSAN1bfuKfNGHwNfU8mlVZqe...hMmmgB1Ynh]

"I have never cum so much in my life, that I have cum in the last few hours. And I am still horny. Take me Bobby and make me cum again." Shriya said, kissing Bobby.

"Yes sir. Fuck our madam hard. She is looking so beautiful. Make her cum. Sanjay sir is really fucking idiot to ignore her. But please cum in my pussy. I want it in my fertile pussy." Divyanka said, caressing Shriya's naked back as Shriya continued kissing Sanjay.

Shriya released Sanjay and looked surprisingly at Divyanka. Divyanka looked away as she got shy. Shriya turned Shriya's head towards her and raised her face holding her chin. She was smiling. Shriya kissed her on the lips. Divyanka and Bobby were completely shocked.

Divyanka showed reluctance for a moment, but she was completely aroused by the kiss and participated with her Shriya madam. Both the women's tongues were dueling in passion and their hands were exploring each other's naked body. Bobby's cock was like a hard steel as he saw the two horny women exploring each other so passionately.

Bobby moved behind Shriya and necked her. Shriya moaned in Divyanka's mouth. Shriya pushed Divyanka on bed and laid over her, their boobs crashing each other's and tongues continue to duel.

Bobby started exploring Shriya's back and mauling their boobs in between to make them further horny. Both women were moaning and their pussy was on fire.

[Image: SdTOsbw8Z6CXdjiKn0CmpLj7vkZBLZqZ09QqIGaC...MqE3sDAcrG]

Bobby went down and saw their pussy rubbing on each other, trying to pleasure themselves. Bobby inserted two fingers in Divyanka's cunt to make her shiver on bed in pleasure. Shriya sensing it, sucked her boobs hard.

Divyanka was in heaven as her hard nipples were being bitten, sucked by Shriya and her cunt was finger fucked by Bobby. Her orgasm was building. Bobby sensed it and slowed it down. He inserted another two fingers in Shriya's cunt too, to make her moan in pleasure.

Both women were on fire and rubbing their bodies on each other as Bobby was finger fucking them with his both hands. The pussies were oozing juices. Bobby had made them all horny and they wanted his cock deep buried in their cunts.

Bobby removed the fingers to deny them orgasm and made them taste the juices of each other on his fingers. Both the women sucked their fingers willingly to taste each other.

Sanjay was tied helplessly outside, in the hall. He was trying to listen to what was going in the bedroom and his cock was fully erect in excitement.

Bobby got off the bed and made Shriya come on all fours at the end of the bed. He slapped her ass playfully.

"Want it for the last time for the night, gorgeous?" Bobby asked her.

"Yesssss. It's all soar down there. Still, ram it hard so that I can't walk for a week." Shriya said smiling at Bobby.

Bobby placed his cock at her pussy from behind and slammed it one go. The pussy was already wet to take the assault. Still Shriya felt that it was full. She moaned in pleasure as Bobby started ramming it hard.

Divyanka was lying ahead of Shriya and Shriya  started rubbing her pussy first and then inserted two fingers in her cunt as Bobby was ramming Shriya's cunt. Both the women were moaning loud enough to make Sanjay hear outside.

[Image: 1nzwNrUv7jK9hymb49o-NgbEKEga_1xwFS0zU7oO...iDwDd5FRXG]

Sanjay's cock was fully erect and wanted its release. In the bedroom, Bobby was thrusting hard in Shriya's cunt and mauling her boobs from behind. The pleasure made Shriya go hard on Divyanka, too. She was all withering on her madam's bed in pleasure.

Both the women were on the verge. Bobby sensed it and rammed his cock with long and hard thrusts to blast off Shriya's dam. She came hard, screaming loudly, to make her husband hear in the hall that his wife had cum once again. Divyanka was not left behind and she came on Shriya's fingers.

Shriya collapsed on the bed. She was not believing that her body can take so much in one night. She was breathing hard. Bobby pulled out his cock, glistening with the juices of Shriya's cunt.

Shriya tasted Divyanka's juices on her own fingers.

"You taste good Divyanka." Shriya said, smiling and closing her eyes to rest.

Bobby came upon Divyanka and brought his glistening cock at Divyanka's mouth. She willingly took her sir's cock in the mouth and started sucking it eagerly. The taste of Shriya's juices on the cock made her hornier.

After sucking his cock for a while, Divyanka pulled out and pushed Bobby to bed. Divyanka immediately came on top and placed her willing cunt on Bobby's throbbing cock.

Bobby pulled Divyanka down hard to make her cunt take all the cock at one go. She screamed in pain.

Bobby slapped her ass as she started riding her cock.

[Image: 4sqdiCKSuKeKWdArp7YKgaN39gIspJHR59qLbWQe...XrKaa5-BYL]

"Make the father of your child hear what I am doing with you." Bobby said as Divyanka was moaning in pleasure while riding his cock.

"Fucccckkkk. Yesssssssss. Harddderrrrrrrrrr." Divyanka screamed loud enough to make Sanjay hear.

Sanjay was hearing in shock and anger. His cock not getting down.

"Oh my god. What are you doing to me? Yes. It feels so good. I will do whatever you want. Just don't be hurt by your boss. Pleaseeeee. Yessssssss. Oh my god. Your monster cock is tearing me apart." Divyanka kept screaming.
All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
Like Reply
Shriya was smiling, her eyes closed, trying to rest. But the fucking around her was not letting her sleep.

Divyanka kept bouncing fast on his cock for a while and her next orgasm for the night erupted.

"Ohhhhh fucckkkkkkk. Cummmminnnggggggg on your cock bastarddddd. Sirrrrrr, I ammmmm cummmminngggggg." Divyanka screamed in pleasure and torturing her Sanjay sir was making her orgasm last long.

[Image: mmGnUtUIG16g8BRi7D0Z7_tn7_kAJXSImH9DSQMA...7UCLEYTBUv]

Bobby was lying down, waiting for her orgasm to subside. As Divyanka's breathing became normal, Bobby got up from the bed, his cock still embedded in Divyanka's cunt. He got up, taking Divyanka into his lap, his cock deeply buried in her cunt.

Divyanka moaned as the cock reached further deep in her pussy as Divyanka was in Bobby's lap. Shriya looked in awe at Bobby and felt jealous. She would love to get manhandled by this man and his monster cock like this.

Divyanka's mouth was wide open. Bobby walked to the door, with his cock buried in Divyanka's cunt, to make her moan. Bobby placed Divyanka's back on the closed door, took support of it and held her by her ass.

Divyanka understood that she is going to get banged on the door in a standing position. Divyanka held Bobby tight around his shoulders. Bobby started fucking her hard from bottom to make her bounce in his arms and bang on door to make it shudder.

Divyanka screamed in pleasure as Bobby's cock almost reached her womb. She was moaning in pleasure as if it was her last day of the life.

"Fuccckkkkkkk. Yesssssss. You are hittinngggg my wombbbb. Fucckkkkkk. I am in heaven.... Harderrrrrr. Tear apart my pussy." Divyanka screamed, her eyes closed in pain and pleasure.

[Image: W0qRbwid3YxZk30IH2qMsUQ6MXfgi99o6ssB1D0w..._fL_Dv8p1-]

The screams of Divyanka and banging at the door made Sanjay lose his control. He had blue balls. He wanted to touch his cock, but was helpless.

Bobby kept pounding her in the standing position at the door for a few minutes to make Divyanka cum once more.

"Oh my god. Yessssssss. Agaaaiinnnnn. Sir, he made me cum again. Fuckkkkkkk." Divyanka screamed and then remained in his lap lifeless. She was bouncing as a doll on Bobby's thrusts from down.

Shriya was looking in awe, rubbing her cunt again, as she was getting horny looking at animalistic fucking of her maid. She thought how her pussy will tear apart if she is fucked by Bobby like this.

Bobby's legs were giving up. He moved to bed and dropped Divyanka on the bed. She bounced on a bed, as if not having any life, feeling a vacuum in her cunt as it got empty.

[Image: VtvUHsf_XnuCSdIhEfglDn5s72OvfkR0AM8iI4eg...oMjoIBVAlP]

"Should I make him cum in my cunt? Or you want that fucking hot fertile cum in your cunt to knock you up?" Shriya asked, soothing Divyanka's sweaty forehead.

"Fuccckkk. No, I want it madam. Please." Divyanka said, looking at her madam.

"Hmm. But you have to make me cum as my cunt is all horny seeing you get fucked by that monster." Shriya said looking in lust at Divyanka and Bobby.

"My woman is becoming a slut who wants something or the other in her cunt." Bobby said, breathing hard.

"Hmm. You have made me a slut. And I damn love it." Shriya said, smiling.

Bobby's heart went all happy with that smile. Divyanka moved to the corner of the bed on all fours, raising her ass up. She looked at Bobby and invited her to take her from behind. Bobby moved behind her, with his hard cock.

"Bring your lovely pussy here, madam. In front of my face. I will drink all the nectar from it tonight." Divyanka said to Shriya.

Shriya looked shocked as she was never being licked there by a woman. But her pussy was tingling in excitement. She quickly sat in front of her maid's face, spreading her legs to reveal a glistening, juicy cunt.

"Sahabji, don't stop until you knock me up tonight. Even my pussy tears apart in two pieces. Don't show any mercy to this fucking cunt. Just destroy it, if you wish. But put that seed in my womb." Divyanka said, in a slow voice to Bobby and dived in Shriya's cunt to suck it.

Shriya moaned as her cunt was being licked by a woman for the first time and it felt better than anything touched there before. She was in sheer pleasure and started moaning hard.

[Image: 7O2dBtV_F2mUGnNcd2oXteGFpft0Dc36qxaaE7to...86iHR51voM]

Bobby's cock got further excited with Shriya's moans and he rammed it deep in her cunt once again to make her fall on Shriya's pussy.

"Fuckkkkk. What are you doing, Divyanka? It's magic. Ohhhhhh... Yesssssss. Right there.... Oh my god. I am dead and gone to heaven." Shriya moaned and screamed without any fear. Sanjay heard it outside and he was shocked by his wife screaming.

Bobby started fucking like a monster possessed to Divyanka, showing no mercy at all. Divyanka was crying with all the pain and pleasure. It was impossible for her to suck Shriya's cunt anymore.

Frustrated, Shriya pulled Divyanka's head and pushed it deep in her cunt to make her suck.

"Suck my cunt, you whore. You slut, who sleeps with my husband and makes him father your children. Fucking slut, your mouth needs to be at my cunt always, henceforth." Shriya shouted in pleasure and lust.

Sanjay might have surely heard her wife talking like a possessed slut.

Shriya's grip was too strong for Divyanka to move and she started sucking and biting her cunt hard. Sanjay was struggling hard with this torture in the hall.

Bobby's orgasm was finally building with the fucking and all dirty talking. He was pushing it with all his might to make his cock all pulsating in her cunt.

"Yessss. Whore. Your tongue is making my cunt go frenzyyyy. Yessss. Its coming. Yesssssssss." Shriya came hard on Divyanka's mouth as she held her still tight on her cunt to literally choke her.

Bobby was out of control seeing her decent Shriya becoming a fucking cunning slut. He came hard in Divyanka's pussy by thrusting every drop of cum in her fertile pussy. Divyanka's mind went blank with the sensation and she erupted with screams as Shriya let go her head.

Sanjay heard Divyanka's screams and was worried that she might be hurt.

Shriya fell on bed as her orgasm was subsiding. Divyanka was passed out as Bobby pumped every drop of cum in her cunt. Bobby felt that her sperm might have got deposited directly in her womb.

[Image: fwNcq8LO5mshYSrhGrBZRK9sWFcOIZokonAFfNsQ...QG9_KVqKQ5]

Bobby finally removed his limp cock from Divyanka's pussy and he let her go to make her fall on bed lifeless. She was breathing hard, but her eyes were closed with exhaustion.

Bobby was completely worn out. His cock and balls were hurting for the first time in life. His whole body was aching and needed a complete rest. He somehow managed to wear his clothes and put on his mask.
Like Reply
Shriya looked at him smiling and got up to give a kiss on his lips.

"It was fucking hot night of my life. I have never believed such pleasure could exist. Thanks for everything." Shriya said hugging him naked.

Bobby just smiled at her as he himself was very much tired. He was about to open the door, but Shriya pulled him back.

"Wait. Tie my hands behind my back. So that idiot outside doesn't have a doubt. And take me to my fucking husband. He must get his release. I can't be that cruel to him." Shriya said, giggling like a teenager, for the first time in so many years.

Bobby patted her ass playfully. He picked up the robe and tied her hands behind her back. Divyanka was lying passed out on the bed, unaware about her surroundings.

Bobby looked at Divyanka's blissful face and opened the door pulling naked Shriya out to the hall. Her own juices were leaking from her pussy and there was already dry cum on her thighs.

[Image: fLp6FVW5uylfWJ6_60DEJmwhLupWwVSmzLSBeF-2...kj7E_pR4FG]

Sanjay struggled in his chair. His blue balls were hurting like hell. He wanted to be freed even if this assaulter kills him. Sanjay saw that his wife was a complete mess and his maid was nowhere around.

Bobby pulled Shriya to her husband, whose cock was standing erect.

"Your idiot husband has blue balls. It's your duty to give him his release. Get your cunt climbing on to him and take that cock inside your well fucked pussy." Bobby said to Shriya, slapping her ass.

"No hard feelings brother. Your wife is a hell of a woman. She deserved this fucking. And your whore maid was just loving my cock. Though, their pussies might be aching for days. I hope you will not mind it." Bobby said to furious Sanjay and moved to the door, gathering his bag.

"Oh, I am so sorry Sanjay. He made us do all these things. He just tore apart mine and Divyanka's pussy. We just wanted you unharmed. He is leaving us unharmed." Shriya said in a pity, putting one leg around his chair to take his erect cock in her loose used pussy. She sat on his lap to take his cock in her used pussy.

Sanjay looked furiously at his wife, but was finally getting his release. As Bobby approached the door, Shriya impaled his cock in her wet sloppy pussy to make Bobby moan.

Shriya felt nothing in her stretched cunt as she bounced on it. It was enough for Sanjay as he came in her cunt on her third bounce and filled her sloppy cunt.

[Image: tITiSuJZS5zKv_6pyZH8mP3HDfyzNaoxt3y300ge...QLf8Xmg9lq]

Bobby gave a final look at Sanjay and Shriya before leaving, opening the door. Shriya was smiling at Bobby while Sanjay was moaning in his release, closing his eyes.
[+] 1 user Likes Krishan202's post
Like Reply
Outstanding going keep going further with this
Like Reply
Excellent narration.... Great... Waiting for more
Like Reply
one of your best works...…. keep posting...
Like Reply
Eagerly waiting for next update
Like Reply
When is next update @Krishan202
Like Reply
Bobby woke up late on the Sunday morning. He found adjacent side of the bed empty and knew that Shruthi was already awake. Yesterday's events has completely drained him; but remembering the wild night made him horny.

Bobby got up and went to kitchen to find his wife preparing coffee. Out of shower, wet hair, and only in a white shirt, made Bobby horny.

"Morning sweetheart." Bobby said hugging her from behind, surprised to find she was naked from inside.

[Image: shruti-hassan-nude-13.jpg]

"Bastard, I hope you have not killed Shriya yesterday and had some mercy on her." Shruthi said, turning in his arms.

"What? Pray that your husband didn't got killed. Shriya has become a nymph. Amid that, we had so many visitors. Unlucky me or lucky me." Bobby said mauling her naked ass, below the shirt.

"What? Motherfucker, did you got caught?" Shruthi said in fear and excitement.

"Almost. Sanjay barge in and all hell got loose. But, he is such a dick. He sold out Shriya to save himself." Bobby narrated rubbing his hard cock through her wet cunt.

Shocked Shruthi's mouth was wide open and before she could curse further, Bobby placed his mouth on her and started kissing her roughly.

Shruthi struggled but was too feeble for her changed husband's aggression. Her cunt were leaking juices.

Finally Bobby let her go. Shruthi breathed in some air and pushed Bobby away. "You monster. Did you took Shriya in front of her husband?"

Bobby pulled her and bent her on kitchen top to expose her naked ass and cunt. Shruthi was loving the aggression but faked her reluctance. Bobby spanked her ass hard, "Yes, I fucked her so hard that she came multiple times in front of her tied husband."

[Image: Shruti+Hassan+Nude+Photoshoot+Showing+Er...+Pussy.jpg]

"Ouch, motherfucker, that hurts. I am not your nymph slut." Shruthi shouted, though her pussy was eager to take her husband's cock.

"No, you are not. But, you are my slut wife." Bobby said, laughing, pulling his trouser down to bring out his raging hard cock.

Shruthi looked back at Bobby's cock and smiled. Pushed her ass to feel the cock.

"Tell me how you fucked your whore, while your tear apart my cunt." Shruthi shouted.

"My darling slut wife's cunt tingles hearing her husband's triumph on other married woman. Is it right, slut?"  spanked her hard to make her scream and placed his cock on her dripping cunt.

"Yessssssss, you bastard. Your horny slut wife wants cock deep buried in her cunt while you narrate your triumphs." Shruthi shouted.

Bobby entered her cunt in one go, it made her fall hard on kitchen top. "Take it slut."

"Ohhhhhhh.... Fuccckkkkkkkkk. My god. Ravage meeeee." Shruthi screamed in lust, as she almost came.

[Image: Shruti-Hassan-Fucked-from-Behind.jpg]

"Yessss... Whore.... So, I entered her house and tied her down. Fuck, she was wet than you darling.. Fucckkkkkk. I fucked her so hard to multiple orgasms." Bobby narrated pounding her wife hard.

"Hmmmm... Fucckkkkk.... Whore loves to be taken hard... Yesssss... How come Sanjay came in. Yessssss. Harderrrrr." Shruthi moaned in lust

"Fucckkkkk. That mother fucker had other plans. He faked his out station visit. He actually invited his whore Divyanka to get good fuckkkk. Poor Shriya." Bobby narrated, breathing hard, as he was pounding really hard.

"Whattttt? Men....... Fuckkkkkk. I am so close.... So, how you escaped?" Shruthi said in shock and her orgasm about to burst.

"Fuckkkk. Your cunt is a furnace right now.... Ohhhh... Take it slut... That dick-head got afraid and traded his wife for himself... Fuckkkk. Shriya wanted that dick-head to bear the pain and see his wife get fucked roughly by a stranger... Oh my god. And then Divyanka came." Bobby was pumping hard in her cunt.

"Fuckkkkkk. Cummminnngggggg. Oh my god.... Bastardddddddd." Shruthi came as she was shocked to hear second intruder.

[Image: Shruti-Haasan-sexpic-35-of-53.jpg]

"Yessss. Cum on my cock honey. Fucckkkk. Sanjay planned to fuck her. And it boom ranged on him. I took her too, while helpless dick-head was getting blue balls." Bobby slowed down a bit to let Shruthi breathe.

"Ohhhhh. Fucckkkkk. Hmmmm. You are a son of a bitch. You fucked his wife and his whore, when he was tied helplessly. You are a moron.... Hmmmm. I can't take it anymore." Shruthi said, recovering from her orgasm, and trying to get free.

Bobby removed his cock and made her sit on the top and spread her legs once more. Shruthi was shocked, but was excited to see aggressive Bobby.

Bobby placed his cock on her cunt and pushed again. It smoothly sailed into dripping cunt. Shruthi's mouth remained open in lust.

[Image: Shruti-Haasan-sexpic-20-of-53.jpg]

"Yesssss. Divyanka took my seed again in her fertile cunt. That whore is dying to get baby in her womb. Fuckkkkk." Bobby said fucking her wife, narrating his own infidelity.

"Hmmm. You bastard... You are roaming in the city putting babies in the whore's wombs. Fuccckkkk Youuuu. Make your wife pregnant, you motherfucker.... Ohhhh. Yesss darling, lets have a baby.... Ohhhh. I am again on the verge. Keep going hard baby...." Shruthi screamed in pure lust.

Like Reply
"Fucckkkk. Are you serious honey? Yesssss. Let's have a baby. My sperm is eager to reach your womb. Takeeee it honey." Bobby caressed his wife and started making love passionately.

"Fuckkkkk you bastardddd... Justtttt go hard you moron... Not like a dick-head. I want it roughhh and hardddddd. Just like you fucking your whoressssss....." Shruthi screamed in anger.

[Image: Shruti-Haasan-sexpic-29-of-53.jpg]

Bobby's ego was on line and he just pulled out and rammed it hard to touch her womb. Shruthi screamed in pain, but her cunt was on fire...

"Yessssss. Give it to me. Just like thattttt....." Shruthi screamed.

Bobby started pounding hard. Just Shruthi was about to cum, her phone, lying aside rang. It was Smith, Anupama's boyfriend.

Shruthi's eyes lit up. She picked up the phone and put it on loudspeaker. Smith could clearly hear Shruthi's moans as she didn't slowed down; neither Bobby.

"Hello Madam. Are you there?" Smith asked on phone in surprise; as he could hear a woman moaning in ecstasy as if she is getting the fucking of her lifetime.

"Yessssss. I am here.... Ohhhhhh. Slow down honeyyyyy... Let me speak... Hmmmmm. Oh my god." Shruthi said smiling mischievously, looking in Bobby's eyes.

"Hmmm. Are you fine? Am I disturbing you. I will call you later." Smith said in fear as he thought he might be disturbing his may be new boss.

"Ohhh... Noooo. Don't be stupid... Hmmm.. Yessss... Oh, I am so close. Sorry, not to you dear. Yes, I am all ears, Smith. Shoot it." Shruthi replied, controlling her orgasm so hard.

"Actually I called to enquire about the interview. Is it fine tomorrow morning?" Smith asked puzzled, his cock growing in his pants.

Bobby's cock was throbbing and was ready to burst. He completely pulled out and thrust again hard to make Shruthi scream as her orgasm hit.

"Fucckkkkkkkkkkk. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Yessssssssssssss." Shruthi shivered with orgasm hitting her.

[Image: 03sac.jpg]

Smith was rubbing his cock as he could hear the moans of would be boss. Bobby was on verge of his first, but Shruthi pushed him hard so that he fell on the floor. Shruthi gave wicked smile and got up from the kitchen top.

Bobby was shocked as she was denied his release. Before he could react, Shruthi ran to the bedroom and locked the door.

"Madam, are you there. All fine?" Smith said, rubbing his cock

"Yes, Smith. I just landed from moon. It was a hell of a ride. I hope you enjoyed. See you tomorrow at 12 noon. As I will be leaving for marriage at my native place day after tomorrow." Shruthi said mischievously and hanged the phone.

Bobby tried to get in the bedroom as he banged the door.

"Honey, this is punishment for your yesterday's infidelity. So, be all high for the day; and in evening I may let you have all the fun. Don't dare to have any of your whores." Shruthi shouted from other side and entered the bathroom for much needed shower.

Bobby cursed, "Bitch. I will get you for this."

At evening, Bobby was back from his daily Sunday chores. As he opened the door, he could not believe his eyes. Shruthi was standing in evening gown, with ample cleavage on display. Her gown's thigh slit was providing her meaty high thighs on display. Any sane man would take her then and there.

[Image: shruti-haasan-Hot-actress-pics.jpg?fit=1024%2C768&ssl=1]

Bobby's cock was already raising tent in his pants.

Shruthi hugged Bobby, pressing her boobs on his chest, and whispered in his ears, "Darling, get ready. I have a booked a table for dinner. And I hope you will make me happy. And then you can have your way."

Bobby's mouth was wide open and just nodded in excitement. Shruthi gave a kiss on his cheek to make his red cheeks wear her lipstick shade, "And by the way, I have not wear anything beneath."

Bobby's cock was rock hard, but he endured patience. He got ready and drove to Shruthi's favourite dine restaurant. The receptionist couldn't move his eyes away from Shruthi's deep cleavage. Shruthi was loving all the attention and her cunt was tingling.

Bobby's temper was rising as all the men were looking at his wife with lust; but his cock was loving the prospect of his wife drawing so much attention.

The waiter escorted the couple to secluded booked table. Shruthi gave a mischievous smile to waiter. Bobby thought that the waiter might surely masturbate today dreaming about his wife.

"Oh, hello Shruthi. What a surprise." Woman's voice surprised Bobby and Shruthi.

It was Sonarika with her husband. Sonarika's smile just blossomed as she saw Bobby and fell weak beneath her knees. She looked sexy as hell in her gown, with lots of skin on display and her entire curvy figure highlighted in the tight outfit. Shruthi gave a seductive smile to Sonarika and thought, 'Oh, what this whore is doing here?'

[Image: BaoBua-CoM-deepika-padukone-unveils-peop...lls017.jpg]

"Hi Sonarika. It's such a pleasant surprise. You booked a table? Bobby would love if you join us." Shruthi said with a fake smile, looking at Bobby. Bobby didn't expected it and wished Sonarika to settle at another table.

Shruthi called for waiter and added the chairs for the additional couple.

"It will be fun. Shruthi, you are looking so hot. Kevin must be having hard time avoiding that view. Bobby might be having hard on since you left home." Sonarika shimmered in excitement as she whispered in Shruthi's ear.

Shruthi gave a wicked smile and bent a bit to provide a further deeper view to Kevin. Bobby noticed it and got jealous. Sonarika touched Bobby's shoulder before taking her chair and blinking to him with excitement.

The couple chatted and ordered the food. Kevin couldn't take his eyes off Shruthi. Sonarika had already patted Bobby's thighs multiple times to make him horny. The music in the hall made the mood further romantic. Shruthi got up and went behind Kevin's chair and put her hands around his shoulder. Kevin shuddered in surprise.

"Could you join me on dance floor?" Shruthi said, looking at Bobby.

Bobby was furious but controlled himself.

"Sure. It's my privilege. May I darling?" Kevin said in excitement; asking his wife.

"Definitely honey. Show her good time." Sonarika said in excitement, hoping to get Bobby's non-diverted attention.

Kevin and Shruthi started dancing on a silent romantic song. Kevin was reluctant but Shruthi pulled him closer to press her boobs on his chest and placed his hands on her waist just above her curvy ass. Kevin was in heaven and his cock was getting really hard.

[Image: shruthi-hassan-01.gif]

Bobby was really jealous, but cock was just making tent in his own pants. Sonarika moved close and put her hand on his hard throbbing dick, below the table. Bobby jumped in shock. Sonarika gave him a smile and started rubbing his cock.

"Your fucking slut missed you a lot. In fact missed this fucking hot cock." Sonarika said biting her lips.

[+] 2 users Like Krishan202's post
Like Reply
It was difficult for Bobby to control. He wanted his cock deeply buried in Sonarika's cunt and vent out all the anger on her body as her husband was enjoying Shruthi.

Bobby looked at the dance floor and was fuming to see Kevin's hand running over Shruthi's ass. Sonarika noticed it.

"Someone is jealous and angry. My bastard husband is enjoying someone else's wife. Do you want revenge? I would love to repay my husband's sins." Sonarika said with a mischief smile.

"Yes, slut. I will make you pay for your dick husband's adventure." Bobby said in anger.

Sonarika's cunt was flowing. She was able to awake a monster that she needed, or her cunt needed. Sonarika got up and bent on Bobby's shoulder and whispered in his ear, "Waiting for you in Women's restroom."

Sonarika got up and left for the restroom, turning back to give wicked smile to Bobby. Shruthi noticed and gave a teasing smile to Bobby and pressed herself further on Kevin to make him uncomfortable. Bobby got up furiously and left behind Sonarika.

Bobby opened the door to find Sonarika bending in front of mirror, adjusting her gown's neckline. Bobby jolted the door and bent Sonarika further on washbasin top. It was pure lust and anger. Sonarika moaned in excitement. Bobby picked up her gown and found red thong, which was oozing her juices. Without a thought, Bobby tore the thong violently to make Sonarika grasp in fear and excitement.

"Fuck, I am in trouble." Sonarika said, looking in mirror at angry Bobby.

[Image: Sexy-nude-nipple-Sonarika-Bhadoria-naked-ass-no.jpg]

"Yes whore. You are going to repent coming to this restroom, when you will leave from here." Bobby said, pulling down his pants. His hard cock was oozing heat.

Bobby spanked Sonarika's ass hard to make her scream. Bobby put the torn thong in her mouth to curtail her screams. Sonarika was loving the rough treatment from Bobby, but she was scared too.

Bobby placed his cock at her entrance. "Slut, I will tear apart your cunt today." Bobby said in her ears and pushed with all the power he got to make Sonarika's eyes wide open in shock and pain. Her screams got muffled in her own mouth.

Bobby pulled her both hands behind her back so that she had no leverage and would be completely at his mercy.

[Image: SONARIKA-bhadoria-nude-fucking-Bitch-hot...oto-hd.jpg]

Bobby started fucking her hard, cursing her all the time. Sonarika was loving the way Bobby was treating her and she came hard within few minutes. Her orgasm made her body completely light and she fell over the top. Bobby had no mercy on her and he removed his cock from her leaking cunt. He spanked her really hard many times to make her ass burning red. Sonarika took it quietly, though she knew it would be difficult for her to sit for next few days.

Bobby's anger was not about to subside. He placed his cock on her asshole to make Sonarika shiver. She look back in shock and struggled to get freed from her monster lover. She knew that she will not be able to walk properly out of the restroom if he tears apart her ass.

But Bobby was too strong for her and he just rammed his lubricated hard cock in her ass in one go. Sonarika screamed as if life went out of her body. Tears were flowing from her eyes. Bobby had no mercy as he pulled her hair to enter further is her tight hole. Bobby kept fucking hard. Sonarika had no control and she accepted her fate, knowing, though, she will not be able to walk straight from here.

[Image: Sonarika.gif]

Sonarika was crying as her orgasm hit out of lust and pain. She came hard as Bobby too erupted, and he shot his entire load in her asshole. Bobby pulled out and Sonarika fell on floor as her entire body was shaking in orgasm and pain.

Bobby cleaned his cock and came to sense. He felt sorry for Sonarika but the deed was already done. He tried to pick her up and console her.

"I am so sorry. I just couldn't control." Bobby apologized.

"Bastard, I just love your cock. But you completely destroyed my ass today. God, fuccckkkk. I just can't walk normal out there." Sonarika tried to make her presentable.

[Image: Nude-cock-cum-on-Sonarika-Bhadoria-hairy...xx-pic.jpg]

There was a knock on the door. Sonarika and Bobby both got scared and tried to figure out the escape plan. Sonarika tried to cover up the mess to the best of her strength and Bobby got behind one of the washrooms.

Sonarika opened the door and got surprised to find Shruthi smiling on the door. Shruthi could clearly make out that Sonarika has been thoroughly fucked. She knew it was her husband and was enjoying the state of Sonarika. She was looking completely wreck.

Shruthi sensed that Bobby might be hidden somewhere but faked her innocence.

"You looked completely wreck, darling. Are you fine?" Shruthi asked, trying to conceal her happiness.

"Fucckkk Yes. I don't think I will be able to walk straight. But, I was in heaven few minutes back. I am feeling like I died, went to heaven and came back again." Sonarika said, managing a laugh out of her pain in her both holes.

[Image: Sonarika-Bhadoria-And-Sadhil-Kapoor-Wall...sktop-.jpg]

Shruthi laughed hard and couldn't hide her excitement any further. "Slut, you seem to get thoroughly fucked. You are such a whore. Your husband is outside and you got fucked in restroom." Shruthi spanked her lightly.

Sonarika laughed and tried to apply some make up from her purse, "Need to be one, to know one, SLUT. It was one of my special lover. That bastard just destroyed my ass."

[+] 2 users Like Krishan202's post
Like Reply
Shruthi laughed and spanked her again, "Ohhh my, you have lovers everywhere. Don't dare to take Bobby's cock in your ass. He is a monster. Ruthless bastard."

[Image: 38ef16dfd0b93d8cb9c576af02bd3a4c.jpg]

"Oh Really. I would die rather taking your husband's cock in all my holes. I would love to be his fuck toy. Take me as your husband's fuck slut, darling. He would be the happiest man on this earth. Though, he would die fucking me all the time." Sonarika giggled, knowing Bobby listening to this conversation.

Shruthi faked anger, though enjoying. She sensed that her husband present there, "Whore, spare my husband. My ass and cunt is good enough for him. And control your husband. He was all over me. He has already a boner. You might have a double shift now."

"Oh, that pervert can just impress women with his looks, but can't last before my furnace even gets warm. And by the way, my holes are already bombarded for the day. And he always have his escort whores at service at Motel." Sonarika said, now looking presentable.

[Image: Sonarika-Bhadoria-Feet-3567280.jpg]

"Though, Kevin kissed good. My cunt is on fire. Better, Bobby is up to the job or else I would need some hard strong cock for the night. By the way, do they have male escort at Motel." Shruthi, said giggling, hinting at her husband, hiding in one of the washrooms.

Bobby was again furious. Kevin kissing his wife was making him horny, though.

"Fuckkk. Don't make me horny, slut. My body can't take it anymore. I am just dreaming your holes getting ploughed by Bobby. I hope he has the stamina to get it done right. And Motel always have a room booked for me or Kevin. Just need to give a simple code 'Slut Sona.' You never know, you may get a hell of surprise at that place." Sonarika smiled, adjusted her gown for final time, though Bobby's cum leaking from her ass.

"You are such a whore." Shruthi said, as Sonarika was about to get out, walking funnily.

"I told you darling. Need to be one, to know one." Sonarika replied, without looking back, and left the washroom.

"Honey, this is not Men's washroom. So bastard bring out your fucking cock." Shruthi said, looking at mirror.

Bobby came out, his cock still semi hard and his temper on high again. Shruthi went to Bobby and kissed him hard on lips. Bobby melted with that kiss.

"Your wife's lips, did it taste different? Kevin just got privilege to kiss it." Shruthi said sarcastically.

"You slut. Your cunt must be dripping," Bobby said kissing her hard again.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

"Hmmm." Shruthi just managed as she struggled to get free.

Bobby finally broke. Shruthi pushed Bobby and went to door. She opened the door and found passage empty.

"Get the fuck out of here before anyone comes." Shruthi said to Bobby.

Bobby left the restroom and approached Sonarika, who was being caressed by her husband Kevin. Shruthi made her lipstick presentable after the kiss and joined the clan.

"Hey, Sonarika is not feeling well. I am so sorry. I have to leave. It was really gala of time to be with you all. But, need to leave." Kevin said, caressing Sonarika, who made look that she is seriously ill.

Shruthi gave a sarcastic smile, "Perfectly fine Kevin. Sonarika needs good sleep for couple of days. I hope to meet you soon."

Kevin looked happy with Shruthi eager to meet back.

Bobby, furious, shook hand with Kevin, "I think Sonarika needs to get home quickly. She looks completely drained."

Sonarika hugged Shruthi and Bobby. She didn't missed to touch Bobby's cock before leaving him and gave a wicked smile. Kevin and Sonarika left. Shruthi sat down and started with the food ordered.

"I am famished. Honey, your appetite might be full after fucking the life out of that whore." Shruthi said seductively, bending enough to give good view of her cleavage.

[Image: sl-5.jpg?w=371&h=504&crop=1]

"Slut, I just wish to fuck the life out of you right now. Once we get home, you will regret it." Bobby said and started his dinner.

"Honey, I have no plans to get home soon. Eat your food and get your energy back. Because if you don't burn out enough calories of mine, someone else will. Slut Sonarika." Shruthi said seductively and extended her leg to touch Bobby's cock by her toes.

Bobby's cock jumped in excitement. Both finished with the dinner and Bobby paid the bill. As Shruthi got up to leave, she purposefully tumbled to fall on the waiter. Shruthi's boobs crushed on his shoulders as he helped her from fall. Shruthi gave seductive smile to waiter. He couldn't expect a tip better than this. The waiter was in heaven and Bobby was fuming as if burning in hell.

Bobby gave an angry look to the waiter as they left. Shruthi couldn't control her laughter. Shruthi took the car's keys and set up the navigation. Bobby couldn't believe as the navigation was set at Motel.

Shruthi drove through one of the cheapest lane of the city to reach at the destination. The motel looked really cheap from outside. Even Shruthi got scared looking at the place, though her cunt was tingling with lust. As both entered the motel, the interiors looked super rich and couldn't be less than three star hotel.

[Image: Shruti-Haasan-2.jpg]

All men were giving dirty looks to Shruthi and she was enjoying it. Bobby was fuming at all the prying eyes. But he couldn't help it. At the reception, the young man, scanned Shruthi from top to bottom and gave a nasty smile to her. Bobby felt as if he completely ignored him and felt humiliated.

"Hey, mister look here. We need a room for few hours." Bobby said harshly.

"We don't have any for you. By the way, you have got a good meat here. What's her rate for the night?" Receptionist said blatantly.

Bobby was fuming, but before he could shout, Shruthi held his hand.

Like Reply
Shruthi bent on the desk to provide ample cleavage to the Receptionist. She softly spoke, "You can't afford me motherfucker. Slut Sona."

The receptionist took back with the language but the code word did the trick. He went down at register and said, "As usual Room 202 on second floor. Will it do?"

"I hope it's not messy. Or I will make you clean as my pimp fuck me raw alongside." Shruthi said sarcastically.

[Image: d45fba30dd0956d728fceb3cfd6da173.jpg]

Bobby looked shocked with Shruthi's daring and she calling him her PIMP. But he didn't utter a word. The receptionist was a bit surprised but completely backed out.

"No madam. It's one of the best rooms of the hotel. But I haven't seen you before. Are you new in business?" Receptionist dared to ask.

"Bastard, you are privileged to see me. And about business, all rich and fucking bastards of the city knows address of my cunt. If the room is as good as you promised, then you may enjoy seeing me quite often here." Shruthi said and took the key card.

Bobby was just looking with wide eyes and open mouth. His cock was stiff in his pants. The receptionist put forward the register to enter the details.

Shruthi closed it, "Complete the formalities afterwards, motherfucker. Show us the way? Do you have elevator?"

The receptionist couldn't utter a word. The adjacent door of the office opened and a lady in bold saree came out, her boobs fighting to spill out of her blouse.

Bobby saw her and could not recognize her, though her face looked familiar. The lady, too, looked for few seconds at Bobby and then gave a smiling face as she recognized Bobby.

"Hello mister. After such a long time. Didn't you recognize me." the lady said.

Shruthi look bemused. Shruthi noticed she was hot and voluptuous. Bobby looked closely and moved forward to her as he recognized her, but then got scared.

[Image: 6ff2e839764a456f53186143f70e5840.jpg]

"Hi Richa. Really after a very long time. You look so different. I mean you look beautiful. I meant I couldn't recognize you." Bobby mumbled, as he didn't understand how to face her at such place.

Richa was cool and happy to see Bobby, she also notice that he was with a woman, who could definitely not be his wife. She moved closer to Bobby and touched his shoulder. "Yea, I know I look hot and sexy now. You never noticed me much in college days, though. I am voluptuous now." Richa said, smiling seductively.

Bobby couldn't utter a word. She was looking very hot. But he couldn't say anything as Shruthi was around. He couldn't even introduce Shruthi as his wife to Richa. He was also taken a back at Richa's boldness.

"Great. How come you are here?" Bobby asked, trying to cover his stiff cock.

"Oh, I am not a whore. I am the owner of this place. Actually, my husband is. I manage it. Though, you have a hot companion with you." Richa said looking at Shruthi.

Bobby just nodded. Richa hugged Bobby, which shocked him as his hard cock touched her stomach and she loved it as she whispered in his ear, "You naughty boy. Definitely, she is not your wife. Have fun stud."

[Image: DwjLY7IYErj1EPBUTBvudqPJ-LQtxQ4phUp4XHSW...Po5KW9L9rs]

Shruthi, bemused, understanding that this woman is Bobby's college mate, thought to reply her. But Bobby held her back. "Hmm, yea. Nice to meet you Richa. See you." Bobby uttered quickly and moved towards the elevator with Shruthi.

Shruthi turned back and gave seductive look to the receptionist and Richa. Richa loved the confidence of this woman, whom she was thinking as a whore.

The elevator door opened and as soon as both entered, Shruthi kissed Bobby hard, as if there is no tomorrow. Richa and receptionist enjoyed the show till the door closed and the elevator rose to second floor. Shruthi's tongue was dueling with Bobby's till the door opened.

[Image: Shruti-Haasan-1.jpg]

Bobby and Shruthi came out of the elevator.

"Fuckkkkk, you are a nasty whore. I just want to fuck you here itself." Bobby said in lust as he mauled her boobs.

"Motherfucker, you enjoyed your wife being treated as a whore. Bastard, all men were banging me with their eyes." Shruthi said, rubbing his cock all the way in lobby.

Bobby just picked up Shruthi and put him on shoulder. Her ass pointing at his face. Shruthi's boobs were dangling out of her neckline. Bobby smacked her ass hard, "Slut, you are going to be fucked really hard. I will just tear up your cunt."

Shruthi just laughed in excitement, "You better do that, and otherwise, I will need to call that motherfucker receptionist. He will take care of your wife good, I suppose. By the way, how much should I quote him?"

[Image: 5611635188d606dd3348fefebcb4ff6e.jpg]

Bobby opened the door. The room was a suit and had a queen size bed. Bobby threw Shruthi hard on the bed.

Bobby dropped his pant to release rock his hard cock. Before Shruthi could utter a word, Bobby pulled her by hair and slapped her hard to make her scream.

"Open your filthy mouth bitch and suck my cock." Bobby shouted and pushed his cock in her reluctant mouth.

Like Reply