Adultery Dhika - An Innocent Angel
In the last episode I had the feeling that the author was in the middle of the English Channel and didn't 
know what to do;
Great Britain on the left, mainland Europe on the right.
In Great Britain left-hand traffic, in Europe right-hand traffic and the author in the middle of this labyrinth.
He found it difficult to keep his bearings and decide which SIDE to take. In his distress, "Uncle" came to 
his aid as a traffic-pilot and guided him safely out... 

A short but interesting episode, which I think will have an erotic sequel with Uncle...

In this sense
have a nice evening

Lollobionda
[+] 2 users Like Lollobionda's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Thank you for the story and the updates. Keep up the good work.
Like Reply
(26-09-2022, 08:19 PM)DevilMayCare Wrote: Thanks PingpongDingdong...

"He is trying to describe day to day events happening in DIKHAs life."
                    - More apt is how she evolves episode to episode. 

Dear Amit21msm and other readers, 

Fucking at the end of page 3 is pretty much every other story that I have read in this forum, with the exception of *Devika deceived* story. If that is what you are looking for, then no. 

Imagine Dhika fucking one person and, she cannot go back to ground zero with the next one and start from scratch. That would look ridiculous. 

Few episodes might be slower when compared to others, but every single episode is necessary for a plot that would be coming in further episodes. 

Happy Reading...  Heart

[Image: 7442939-E-5-D10-4915-B769-3-DA47-D66-B647.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Herbiee's post
Like Reply
(26-09-2022, 10:00 PM)Lollobionda Wrote: In the last episode I had the feeling that the author was in the middle of the English Channel and didn't 
know what to do;
Great Britain on the left, mainland Europe on the right.
In Great Britain left-hand traffic, in Europe right-hand traffic and the author in the middle of this labyrinth.
He found it difficult to keep his bearings and decide which SIDE to take. In his distress, "Uncle" came to 
his aid as a traffic-pilot and guided him safely out... 

A short but interesting episode, which I think will have an erotic sequel with Uncle...

In this sense
have a nice evening

Lollobionda

hahahahahaha.... nice analogy.
Like Reply

Fucking at the end of page 3 is pretty much every other story that I have read in this forum, with the exception of *Devika deceived* story. If that is what you are looking for, then no. 

Imagine Dhika fucking one person and, she cannot go back to ground zero with the next one and start from scratch. That would look ridiculous. 

Few episodes might be slower when compared to others, but every single episode is necessary for a plot that would be coming in further episodes. 

Happy Reading...  Heart

The slow pace tease is what makes this story unique. There are lot of stories where the author killed the golden goose by having sex where the story had started so good but after the sex episode it's completely repetitive and not just the readers but even author lost the fun and later either they cut short the story or left in the midway
Who watches watchman by Aurelius32 was a classic one but after the first sex with  story almost finished there but it dragged 2 more parts and ended which infact I've seen people try to reboot but never succeed. The original plot from which the characters where initially adapted for Dhikha story, everyone know what happened after Jaya's sex... So let's leave it to the author. 

Now in my view I'm waiting for next update as I don't have slightest predictability for next update going to be expect on the mental talk which John can have within his head whether to ask dhika about uncle and depands on what she share with John. Less she share more John thinks and that can be helpful in the road trip episode. Also I'm waiting to see how the twins gonna make the entry. Also expecting to explore the stranger more as now Dhika have the contact details
[+] 2 users Like listener098's post
Like Reply

Happy Reading...  Heart

That's why your story is most sensual And intresting ever...can't wait to see heroine and uncle encounter...
Waiting eagerly
Like Reply
I have read this story last week DevilMayCare garu. 

You’re writing narration and story superb , excellent.

Literally you’re my inspiration, I also want to write like you. 

Subtle and clean explanation. Slow pace taking. Wow.

And you took my favourite Kajal as a depict that’s what dragged me in. 

Thank you DevilMayCare
[+] 1 user Likes Haran000's post
Like Reply
Awesome
Like Reply
Superbbb
Like Reply
Great
Like Reply
please post the next one soon
Like Reply
Great
Like Reply
Hey bro eagerly waiting for the weekend update , logged in 5 times in last 2 hrs
[+] 1 user Likes secpass's post
Like Reply
Waiting for update bro..
[+] 1 user Likes Explorer@life's post
Like Reply
W A I T I N G. . .
[Image: E0-EAB8-E5-DA5-A-4-FC4-BBCC-649-C765167-B9.jpg]
Like Reply
Waiting for update Brother
Like Reply
Bhai expecting update news from you...
Waiting
Like Reply
Hey dude ur silence scares us , please keep talking don’t feel stressed because people are asking u for updates , it’s just that everyone is exited to read what’s happening next
Like Reply
happy  yourock
Like Reply
In hospital. Emergency for family.
[+] 1 user Likes DevilMayCare's post
Like Reply