Adultery Dhika - An Innocent Angel
(18-09-2022, 12:28 PM)incest love Wrote: Hi bro we know you busy with your life as well but please don't leave us hanging..can we expect new update by end of the day?

Yep... 
[+] 2 users Like DevilMayCare's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
We were promised an update today....so we shall have it within 7 hours from now!
Like Reply
less than 5 hours to update!
Like Reply
~~

33. An initiation with Chotu - Part 1                                        

John saw Dhika rush towards the door without a second thought, not bothered a bit about what she was wearing....

and seeing that, he felt a smile appear on his face....

Dhika: Chotu.... what are you.... oh my god....

Chotu stood there, hair all wet and his dress dripping wet...

John: Oh Chotu,... come in first, what happened....

Chotu: Ahnnn.....

Chotu noticed the state of Dhika's dress and guessed he came in a very wrong time.....

Chotu: I..... I..... It started raining heavily.... and Maami too left with the store key,.....

Chotu: I didn't know where else to go......

Dhika: its okay dear.. come in, come in .....

Dhika: John,.. please grab him a change of cloths....

Saying, Dhika rushed to get a towel and when John returned, what he saw gave him a jerk in his loin....

Dressed in that bra-less little dress,... Dhika was drying Chotu's hair and in that posture, John saw Chotu's face was bent down, and was mere inches away from his wife's jiggling tits which were shaking like a wild pendulum.......

Open mouthed, he watched in aww as he felt a bulge form in his shorts.....

Dhika: Chotu, remove the shirt.....

Helping him remove it, Dhika began to dry his body and when she bent, almost 3/4 of her breasts spilled out, let alone for the nipples holding the dress in place.......

A part of John felt so prideful looking at the care Dhika was giving to the poor little fellow and could see how much she loved him, and there was an other part which wanted Chotu to scope those vanilla coloured tits out and play with it.......

Dhika: dear, give him the dress......

John: Here Chotu, I hope this T shirt fits you....

Dhika: No no... just change the shorts and come..... don't wear shirt yet,...let your body dry......

They watched as Chotu took the change cloths and went into Pappu's room.....

Dhika: Chottuu... put the wet cloths by the door, and remove your boxer as well.... I don't want you wearing it and catching cold.......

Dhika went to hang the towel and then John saw Dhika scope Pappu in her arms and take him inside their bedroom......

He guessed she was making that bed available for Pappu.....

John: Following Dhika,..... Holy shit, Dhika,.... hehe.. you were teasing Chotu with your wildly shaking breasts.....

Dhika: What !!!!....

Only then she remembered what she was wearing and what John was meaning......

Dhika: dutt... she hit him... you and your dirty mind........

Dhika: go and give him company, I will change into something better and join......

John: What !!! nooo... why.... what is wrong with this dress.... you are looking so !!

Dhika: eatable... hehe.... dear... I am not even wearing a bra....... I will change and ca........

John: No way.....

Saying, he caught Dhika's hands and dragged her outside to the hall......

Dhika felt curious for a second remembering John asking her to tease Chotu in front of him, and thinking about it,... she looked at John with open mouth......

Dhika: John... dear... wait......

When they came out, Chotu was already sitting in the sofa, shirtless, wearing John's baggy shorts and with a worried look on his face.....

Seeing him in that worried state, Dhika forgot John's motive and went and took a seat next to Chotu......

Dhika: Hey Chotu Babu,.... what happened... why are you sad ?

Chotu: Uhn... no... nothing didi......

Dhika: tell me dear... is something wrong ?

Chotu: No no.. nothing, really didi......

With worried face, Dhika looked at John......

John: Chotu,... are you sure nothing is wrong, you look worried.....

Chotu: No really, promise Sir... nothing wrong... he gave a week smile......

John: Good then.. Dhika, he is probably hungry, go bring him a glass of milk......

When Dhika went to heat some milk for him, John sat with him and asked about his family and so.....

John: So, how is the painting work going on.....

Dhika: Coming back with milk... oh, that... still a little pending......

Dhika giggled subtly recalling all those distraction that happened during the painting and saw that Chotu became red at John's question.......

Dhika: Drink and then you can sleep here on Pappu bed, okay dear ?

Saying, Dhika saw at John to leave, but John grinned at his wife....

Dhika: why are you grinning now...... she gave him a playful look

John: Chotu, are you sleepy ? Shall we watch some movie ?

Hearing the word movie, Chotu eyes sparkled and so, John turned on the TV.....

Chotu: didi... you will watch with us too ?... Chotu asked with twinkling eyes....

Dhika: Sure sweety......

Giving her husband a stern look, Dhika made herself sit between Chotu and John, as John set on a movie.....

Dhika saw that he had chosen a Hollywood action movie...

As the movie progressed, Chotu became keen on it, but John's mind was devising plans.....

John: nearing Dhika's ears...... Do you think Chotu likes your dress... he whispered in her ear....

Dhika wasn't sitting idle either....

With Chotu sitting there shirtless,... his aroma enhanced by the fresh rain was enticing her.... especially with his bare arm slightly nudging against her side boob,.... and his right thigh grazing against her left thigh....

With the small dress that she was wearing, it was so hard to keep her panty hidden,... and Dhika was having a hard time hiding them....

She was glad they were not sitting opposite to each other....

and more glad that she decided to sit with them and not on the sofa nearby......

John: Why are you holding your dress so hard... he whispered slowly...

Dhika: Oi... it keeps raising.. what will I do.... I should go change.....

John: Just leave it be... he grinned at her again......

Dhika gave him a naughty disbelieving look and turned to watch the TV......

John: Dhika, you were having head ache, weren't you ?..... do you want to lay down and watch ?

Dhika: What is this now !!!

John: Chotu, you don't mind if Dhika lays her legs on you, don't you.....

Dhika: what now !....... legs on him ??......

Her eyes widened as she understood John's plan.......

Chotu: Not at all didi... please........

Without so much as giving Dhika a chance to react, John grabbed Dhika's head and pushed it to his lap,... and automatically her legs raised a little,.... which Chotu caught and placed on his lap.......

Dhika's hands quickly shot down to hold her dress in place........

While Dhika was struggling to keep her dress from raising further up,.. John put his left hand across Dhika and settled it on her stomach....

Many a times John felt proud showing off the beauty of his wife to his friends and recently few a times, he has even made her exhibit a few things..

But today though, something else came across his mind..... and John felt a twitch in his crotch....

John: Shit John,... what are you thinking......

John shook his head but still the thought persisted... and his cock began to react..... and Dhika felt its presence.....

Dhika: Eyes widening with smile... is he... getting hard.... ?

Dhika looked up at John,.. who had a thoughtful lusty look on his face....

Dhika: Johnnnn..... she called with a low tone

John: Startled... uhnnn.. yes dear...

Exhibiting his wife was one thing. It was all fun, but this was something else. 

For the first time John thought of Dhika, himself and someone else together.... to share his wife with someone, to share his wife with Chotu. 

He didn't dislike the thought, and more to his wonder, it turned him on so much......

John couldn't push out the thought of him and Chotu fucking Dhika, together........

Smiling at his wife,... John checked out Chotu from the corner of his eyes......

Chotu wasn't concentrating on the movie like he was before. Rather, his eyes were stealing glances of Dhika's milky thighs... 

and a little inbetween and above them.....

and John understood what he was trying to achieve...

Making sure Chotu didn't catch him, Slowly John clutched whatever little dress his fingers could, and the fingers began raising them up.... 

Dhika: Eyes widening... what is he...... !!!!

Dhika couldn't believe what her husband was doing.... 

With John's fingers pulling her dress up,... slowly her panty began to peek from under,.. and the next time when Chotu edged his eyes to steal a glance, his eyes bulged.....

Not just his eyes....

With her head on John, Dhika's legs were resting on Chotu.....

and as her little panty peeked from under her dress,... Chotu's eyes bulged and so did his cock under the baggy shorts he was wearing.... 

and Dhika could feel the stick raising against her foot.... 

Not able to believe what John was doing to her,... Dhika blushed into red and rolled on to her side facing the TV, hoping to stop John's actions.....

and when she rolled,... her entire dress skid up, revealing her butt cheeks in the little white and pink stripped panty........

[Image: 1484191739-f1e7ff07f1fa9b3efb07e501b6f650fa.jpeg]

John's and Chotu's eyes fell on the heart shaped ass and Dhika felt the instant change in effect.... 

A big bulge pushed against her foot and another one against the back of her head..... 

Blushing, Dhika jumped up and ran into her bedroom....... 

Later, when John came to bed, he was super horny and tried to get inside her, but Dhika shushed him down in fear of moaning and Chotu hearing it....~~

=================

Morning when Dhika woke up, John had already bathed and got ready for an early office.... 

Just then, when she picked her phone to check for messages, she noticed a response from that unknown number to which John had accidentally sent her photo.... 

Dhika: John.... the photo!... the unknown number!.... Dhika shouted in panic

John: Shit, I totally forgot about it.... he said sitting on the bed....

Dhika: there is a reply.... 

John plucked the phone from Dhika's hand and read the message.... 

Stranger: I am glad you liked my gift.... : ) 

John: hahahahahaha....

Dhika: What !!!!!!!! she began hitting him.....

John: Thank god, I thought I sent to some unknown person... 

Dhika: John,.. we don't know who this person is......... he is unknown.....!!!

John: yeah yeah, I know.. but atleast it is not some other unknown person,.. better yet, not some known person......

Dhika took and threw the phone on the bed without responding to the message... 

Looking at her laughing husband, Dhika thought that he was going mad and without saying anything she stood up and went into the bathroom.......

Dhika: What happened to my stupid husband.....

Dhika: Last night like that,...and today like this.....

Dhika wondered about these while she took her shower,..... 

Dhika: Does he kno*....?

John: Dhikaaaa... am leavinggg...... John shouted from outside.....

and her thoughts were interrupted by John's voice..... 

Back in the living room:

As John closed the door behind him,... the noise woke up Chotu.....

Getting up, Chotu rubbed his eyes and looked towards the kitchen for Dhika or Pappu, but neither were there..... 

Fixing his morning wood in the baggy shorts,.. he saw that the bedroom door was open....

Chotu: Didi...... you there ?

Hearing no response, he entered and saw Pappu was still asleep.....

Chotu wanted to go and wake him up to play, but then, first he wanted to refresh himself.... and so, he set his feet towards the bathroom....

The door was not locked and Chotu opened it without guessing that Dhika might be inside, and when he did.....

His feet froze.....

Dhika was standing there, stark naked, taking shower with her back facing him,.... 

and for a fraction of second, Chotu saw a white, heart shaped, cute little tight ass peeking at him......

Only for a fraction of the second,......

Because, as soon as he saw her naked, he panicked and shut his eyes with his fingers, and gave out a squeal.....

Chotu: ohmygod.... didi...... !!!

Hearing the squeal, Dhika turned.........

[Image: Lovekami%2006.png]

Dhika saw Chotu standing by the door,.... wearing his baggy shorts with a bulge pushing against it and his right hand covering his eyes, shut tight.....  and he was frozen in his spot......

For a second, Dhika felt stunned,.... but it vanished in an instant when she noticed something...... 

She was the one naked here,... but Chotu was the one who looked more panicked.....

Dhika: Still standing naked..... Oiiii....... she gave a loud call.....

Chotu: Still standing there, eyes shut,.... Didi...... he gave an embarrassing awkward response.....

Dhika: Oi.... you came in!... without knocking!.... saw me naked!.... and you are closing your eyes and standing..... ?? she giggled silently.....

Chotu: What!..... No... I didn't see anything, just your...... backside....I ....sorry sorry didi.... I didn't know.... the door was not locked.... I wanted to,.... I will leave..... 

Dhika: Aii... stand right there......

Chotu: uhn ? didi......?

Dhika: Shush..... and eyes to be remained shut.......

Shushing him,..... and with little reluctance,... Dhika turned to face directly at Chotu, against her inner fear.....

She was butt naked with nothing covering here except for her little hands covering her huge boobs.....

She knew Chotu won't open his eyes... At least she hoped he wouldn't and that gave her the confidence....

and with confidence, came along naughtiness.....

Dhika saw down of Chotu, and it put a grin on her lips....

Hopping on her toes like a rabbit, silently Dhika went closer to Chotu,...... and grabbed his free hand....

Chotu: Didi......!

Dhika: No peeking.... right hand to remain shutting your eyes.....

Saying,.. she dragged him in..... and into the shower stall......

Dhika: What did you see ? she asked with playful authority........

Chotu: What! nothing didi............. just your...

Dhika: Backside.... she giggled silently.....

Chotu: Sorry didi.......

Dhika: hehe... no, you don't seem sorry.......!

Though Chotu's eyes were closed, his mental eyes were fixed on her cute little bum.... and it was clearly having an effect on him.... 

His little bulge was in full mast now,... and there was a huge tent in front of his shorts, pointing towards Dhika...... ~~

+
+
+
+ 
[+] 8 users Like DevilMayCare's post
Like Reply
+
+
+
+

Biting her lower lip,... Dhika's fingers edged closer to the pole that was pointing towards her stomach.......

Her eyes sparkled looking at it......

Faintly, she brushed her fingers against it,... and Chotu jerked......

Dhika: This doesn't seem to be sorry......

Saying,... Dhika reached and grabbed his cock over his shorts.....

Chotu: ahhh... didi.....

Chotu felt a chillness,... as water came down soaking his short,.. and his cock inside,..... while Dhika's left hand gripped his shaft......

[Image: tumblr_p7uei2QbBe1wyo8cmo1_400.gifv]

Dhika: hehe...... now, you are wet too.........

Dhika couldn't believe she was standing naked in front of someone other than her husband and the feel filled her with ecstasy,.... 

She couldn't think clearly......

Dhika: Now he has to get naked too....!

Angel Dhika: What !!!!!....... enough of this play.... get out... right now!

An alarm went inside Dhika's head and giggling, she left him there and stepped out of the shower stall......

For about 10 seconds Chotu just stood there with water dripping down his shorts.... and he heard no sound from Dhika.... nor felt her presence.....

Chotu: didi....!

Chotu: you there?

Still no sound and so, slowly,... he peeked through the slit of his fingers which were shutting his eyes......

Dhika was standing in front of the mirror, wrapping a towel around her, and in her posture, Chotu saw one of her boobs being squashed by her hand, trying to hold the towel in place.....

[Image: 8.jpg]

Dhika: Aiii..... no peeking....

As soon as she saw him, he closed his eyes once again.....

Dhika: Giggling,.... Dry yourself with a towel and come out......~~

Chotu took his time to remove the wet shorts and dry himself,.....

After about 2 minutes, he came out wearing nothing but a towel.... 

and when he came out,... he heard a voice from the hall asking him to come out.....

Watching Pappu still asleep, Chotu tip toed quietly towards the hall..... 

Chotu saw Dhika laying on the bed on which he was sleeping,.... and she was still in the same towel....

Chotu watched her with gaping mouth, and he was pretty sure she wore nothing underneath.... 

Her one leg was raised and pressed tightly against the other,... and the towel slipping at her chest was revealing quite a bit of cleavage..... 

Chotu came and sat beside her, on a stool.....

Dhika: I have to leave to school in sometime, but before that I need to talk to you dear....

Chotu: I am so sorry didi.... I should have knocked....

Dhika: hehe... yes,,... but it is not about that..... 

Chotu: oh..

Dhika: Yesterday, when you came.... why were you so sad and looked worried ?

Chotu: Oh, that,... it was nothing didi... he squirmed at his spot.....

Dhika: Oi... tell me.........

She reached with him with her left hand and hit him on his thigh.....

And the little act caused something,... and Chotu's eyes fell on her bust......

The towel slipped when she moved and something pinkish almost peeked from under.....

Chotu saw it,... and he felt a stir in his loin,... but he averted his eyes quickly for Dhika to notice it.... 

Dhika: Tell me... pleaseee.... Chotuuu....

Chotu: Didi... it was really nothing....

Chotu: I only came since it started raining,... but then when I came....

Dhika: When you came ?

Chotu: you were wearing a....... different dress...... and I thought I came in some wrong time.....

It took a couple of seconds for Dhika to understand what he was referring to.... and when she understood that he thought he came in between their love making,... Dhika's cheeks flushed......

Dhika: oh,.... ooohhh.... no.... no Chotu..... nothing like that...... she shook her head rapidly

Now it was her turn to squirm.... and towel at once side of her bust slipped more and more and now Chotu could see her entire right areola, pink and red,.... on white skin.....

Looking at it,... Chotu felt his cock jump up and form a big impression on the tent......

and Dhika noticed it too.... 

Dhika: is he getting hard,... thinking he interrupted our sex...!!

She had no clue that her towel was slipping......

Dhika: It was just.... John brought me a new dress, and I was trying it on...... thats all....

Chotu: oh.... hehe... he gave an awkward smile..... 

For a second, Chotu was smiling awkwardly at her,... but then the next second,... his eyes bulged.... and his mouth opened......

Dhika: what is he looking like that !!

What Dhika didn't know was that her towel had slipped further, revealing her right tit - full of its glory presenting itself to Chotu,,.... and Chotu saw a little pinkish red nipple stiff and pointy....

[Image: ECUOFEhUcAAfnaz?format=jpg&name=large]

and watching it,... Chotu's cock began to twitch....

Dhika: Ohmyyyy.... it is twitching......

Astonished,..... Dhika saw where Chotu's eyes were fixated.....

Dhika: Chottttuuuuuu.........!!!!

Saying, she covered herself, jumping up and ran into the bedroom......

================

Time was around 7.30 PM and Dhika had informed John that she was going to pick up Aunty and Pappu from nearby park.....

Not having taken his key today, John decided to get the spare key that they had given to Uncle......

John: Uncle.... he knocked the door......

Uncle: John!... a minute.... coming.......

John waited patiently outside the door,... but on the other side, he heard Uncle stumbling.... and sounded hurrying....

and about  30 second later,... Uncle opened the door, shirtless.....

John could feel that something was amiss.... 

Uncle looked like he just ran a marathon,... and he was heaving heavily...... and he was shirtless,..just wearing a loose shorts.....

It looked like Uncle had just worn it, when John had knocked on the door....... because it was back to front......

John: Uncle,... everything okay ?

Uncle: uhnn... yeah... John.... I was just........

Uncle: Come in John... how can I help you.....

John: Uncle,... I want our house key,.... I missed taking mine today....

Uncle: Oh okay,... please wait... it is in our bedroom......

Saying, Uncle went inside to fetch the key for John......

While waiting......John glanced around the room. 

A small dimly lit bulb was providing the room with little atmospheric lighting,.... and it was then that he saw the clump of fabric laying on the sofa.......

and John's eyes widened......

Along with Uncle's shirt was unmistakably the lace bra that Dhika was wearing the previous night, the one she had removed before trying on the stranger's dress.....

........... and seeing it, John's stomach sank.

............. Continued  Heart 

[Image: Kajal-Aggarwal-Net-Worth.jpeg]
Like Reply
The update was hot and once again you build a new twist on the story ends
It's making eager for update
yourock  congrats
[+] 1 user Likes Muralimm's post
Like Reply
What a sexy update yaar.. Amazing one !!!!
Like Reply
Another teaser !!! , bro u always leave us lingering in suspense , pleasee don’t make us wait long before the next update … 
This was erotic episode where everyone is exited but no one finished
[+] 1 user Likes secpass's post
Like Reply
Excellent update episode 55 is unique
Like Reply
hot hotter hotttttesssssttttttttt
Like Reply
Wowwwww...So Amazing update..
You back with Bang update..
Amazing.. Super...
Waiting for uncle and our heroine encounter..
Very much excited..
Superb.. Superb..
You totally nailed It..
Eagarly waiting For Next update..
Hope you will get good amount time to write update..
And we we will get Mega Update With more GIF Very Soon..
Like Reply
Exclamation 
awesome update bro... you are an amazing writer... I keep on asking you this but please add more of kajal aggarwal pics along with cartoon pics while narrating the story... she looks sooo perfect for the story Heart Heart
[+] 1 user Likes viraj.sinha's post
Like Reply
Excellent update bro...
You are an amazing writer...
Like Reply
Superb
Like Reply
best erotica
Like Reply
Hi bro as usual u gave us the best weekend gift and dhika is evolving herself into something hot but this episode I felt something missing not from dhikas character but from u , the josh in ur writing was missing I felt it in this one or maybe it was just my feeling , I missed the way u put out each n every episode in this wonderful story , it maybe due to time constraint or u felt the need to give an update this week I was thinkin it maybe due to that but I loved the way u have moved forward with the story and waiting for the erotic comeback from u
[+] 2 users Like hotmariner1512's post
Like Reply
Best story on this forum
[+] 1 user Likes dragonslair's post
Like Reply
After reading your stories and updates everytime even though it is very long hot and erotic i feel its very short and always waiting for next updates...best story so far...but dont take so long to update next episodes...great writing skills
[+] 2 users Like Jayanth2986's post
Like Reply
Woooww… Awesome maaannn.. !!
[Image: EF004707-CA69-4-A13-B132-776-A4-BC39-BD8.jpg]
Like Reply
Hi this is an excellent thread love the way you have taken the story. One only problem is if the updates take long then guys will start loosing interest. Try for once a week or atleast 10 days like watching a mini serial.
Like Reply