Poll: Catfight+ sexfight
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
urvashi rautela
62.50%
5 62.50%
shruti hassan
37.50%
3 37.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

urvashi rautela vs shruti hassan fight story
urvashi rautela vs shruti hassan
New poll because last poll was a tie
Story will follow
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Two of the hottest women in India will fight against each other in sexfight and catfight
Story will follow
Please vote and comment

[Image: Pics-Art-09-30-01-12-14.jpg]
[Image: 236265116-932095077341178-1667675978397431068-n.jpg]
[Image: images-4.jpg]
[Image: images-2.jpg]
[Image: GQ-India-shruti-haasan-pic.jpg]
[Image: Shruti-Hassan-Sexy-Bikini-Photos-3.jpg]
[Image: E-EGt-Qg-X0-AA-ub5.jpg]
Like Reply
Story will follow
Vote and comment
You can tell me plot that you want me to start the story

[Image: Shruti-Haasan-GQ-photoshoot-6.jpg]
[Image: rfdlojgs1he71.jpg]
[Image: shruti4-1372679698.jpg]
[Image: Urvashi-Rautelas-pictures.jpg]
[Image: main-qimg-d2b89cf6be73059fd8ac870d3a3bcb8a.jpg]
[Image: images-3.jpg]
Like Reply
Two hot women in hot fight
Vote and comment

[Image: images-10.jpg]
[Image: 78802966.jpg]
[Image: 997738-urvashi.jpg]
[Image: SIMMA-news247plus-250-1632039261.jpg]
[Image: c9e1ebb1-33ff-41c7-8fdd-1e84f5ee0f7f.jpg]
Like Reply
Vote and comment please

[Image: Shruti-Hassan-Bold-Hot-Photo-Photoshoot.jpg]
[Image: 65118231-608162732926843-7396328449450716818-n.jpg]
[Image: images-11.jpg]
[Image: Urvashi-Rautela-hot-bollywood-actress-bi...tos-11.jpg]
[Image: images-8.jpg]
[Image: tumblr-43d39a23f32c4c47b4bc70a32d6bb926-...a-1280.jpg]
free image hosting
Like Reply

Shruti Hassan was enjoying her life,one day Shruti received a call from a BIG Lingerie company, the company people said we want you to do photoshoot for us you will get lots money came to Mumbai for photo shoot, Shruti smile and said alright I am coming to Mumbai for the photoshoot,then Shruti went to Mumbai for the photoshoot,after coming to Mumbai, Shruti went to her house, she came to her house and went to her room and take off her clothes and wanted to shower, Shruti came out of the shower nude and came in front of the mirror and said nobody is hotter than me I have the best boobs in India ,next day shruti went to the studio for the photoshoot, Shruti enter the studio the company manager came close to her and the manager said madam there is another actress who will be in this photo shoot, Shruti ask who is this actress, the manager sad it's Urvashi Rautela, hearing her name made Shruti Hassan angry, Shruti when to the dressing room, she enter the dressing room and Shruti was shocked to see Urvashi was completely nude standing in front of the mirror,Urvashi look back and said hi how are you,Shruti in response have you no shame,in response Urvashi said we are doing a lingerie photo shoot together we should not have shame, Urvashi came close and press her big boobs against Shruti and said you are very hot, Shruti in response said I know I am hot less go to the photoshoot, both women got dress in bra and panties and went to the photoshoot,both women wanted to photo shoot, after came in the shooting, the photographer ask both both women hug each, both women press their big boobs against each, both women wonder who has the best boobs,after sometime the photoshoot was over, both women when back to their dress room, after caming back to the dressing room, both women got dress, Shruti ask you know what Urvashi my boobs are bigger than yours, in response Urvashi said in your dreams my boobs are bigger and better ,Shruti challenge to Urvashi to a fight Urvashi smile and said alright fight decide who has the best body ,then both women look at each other with lust anger , Shruti said let's go to my house,after coming to the house, Shruti said I can wait to fight you so let's fight in the elevator off the studio, Urvashi smile and said alright less fight in the elevator, Then both women They entered the elevator, both women beginning to breathe heavily and leaned back into opposing corners. True to his word the geek stopped the cab in between floors. Shruti hassan pointed upward to the surveillance camera and the hooks in the elevator grate. She unbuttoned her jacket and slipped off her shoes. She gestured for urvashi rautela to do the same. Then she put a jacket over each hanger, hooked the bottom of the jackets to the other hanger by clips and then with a boost up by urvashi hooked the hangers on either side of the camera forming cloth ceiling below the fish-eye. Now they were alone.

Getting down she and urvashi were on opposite sides of the elevator cab. They slipped out of the skirts. Both were without panties and hairless. Both wore slight bodice slips, garters and stockings. Urvashi wore coordinated light green and shruti wore classic black. Nipples were hard and outlined by silk. Pussies were wet. Flat bellies rose and fell as sweat began to appear. Urvashi deposited her head ruby in one of her heels and then in WNBA form leapt off the floor and dunked her heels in hanging overhead storage area made by their interconnected jackets. Shruti thought it was a good idea because those heels would make excellent weapons. They did the same with their small purses and hooked their tiny skirts around the elevator hand rails. Shruti wedged her cell phone into the tiny mainly for show pocket on her skirt.Standing on opposite sides of the small tight area they stared at each others bodies. The tension mounded. Urvashi rautela licked her hot lips and her body become Sweated. Shruti hassan felt her cunt burning and clicked her nails on the metal rail lounging as though she was fully dressed riding the elevator up to her office after lunch.

Urvashi rautela snapped, So you are a cock sucker bitch. At least that’s what you tell yourself!I don’t worry about it. I can tell you I’m not a dyke. I hate those touchy oh-my-feelings-are-hurt cunts. I’d rather just beat the fuck out of them and then ram my fist up their cunts until their tongues come out to lick my slit.You will be my ass slave shruti hassan! Shruti checked the intercom to make sure it was off and replied said I will fuck you then I will fuck you mother,Urvashi said Fucking bitch whore and coming off the elevator wall hands reaching for shruti’s blue slip.bitch with straight hair! snarled shruti hassan kicking a stocking foot up and into the hairless urvashi cunt.

Urvashi groaned as the foot slapped her cunt, but her charge slammed shruti hard into the wall, the metal hand rail digging into back. Urvashi rautela nails scratched shruti’s underarms as they hooked under her shift. A mighty jerk and she was pulled from the wall and swung hard into the opposing wall. The shift ripped and just that quick her DD were free and the shift was around her bare hips. She shook her head, but a green stocking foot sank into her lower belly, the heel on her mound.

Shruti groaned and grabbed the foot before urvashi could withdraw it and jerked up. Urvashi screamed and hit the floor hard on her ass one leg up in the air the other flailing on the floor kicking the wall. Shruti twisted on the ankle a little and drove her left foot hard into the wet cunt so happily exposed on the floor. Urvashi groaned and squirmed. Her other foot ramming up into shruti’s cunt from below and lifting her up against the wall. Urvashi jerked her foot away and scooted backwards to the opposite wall. Shruti slumped against the corner waiting for the pain in her cunt to reside. The bitch knew how to kick and she could take a cunt shot too. This was going to be a rough fight. Urvashi tried to stand and shruti struck with a right foot to the left tit knocking the implant heavy tit upward. Urvashi rautela cursed kicked out with both feet toward shruti’s left ankle. Shruti’s foot came out from under her and she slammed down hard on the floor her legs awkwardly folded and both knees scbangd, the stockings torn and beginning to shred.

Urvashi slammed into her and carried her to her back. Shruti felt urvashi fingers sink into both her tits probing deep into the flesh to deform the heavy gel inside. The pain index shot up and urvashi’s smiling face looked down as she twisted shruti hassan orbs back and forth like huge knobs. Shruti struggled underneath urvashi bitch with her legs spread, a foot high on the elevator wall for leverage. As urvashi bitch worked her tits, shruti shoved mightily and rolled them over.On top she rose up suffering still from the double tit claw. She drove her right elbow down between urvashi’s hands and slammed it deep in the tit meat of urvashi’s left tit driving it to the side. Having experienced an implant unseating she knew the pain and wanted to share. Urvashi gasped and her eyes went wide.

She snarled, “Bitch, how does this feel?With urvashi twisting harder, shruti couldn’t stop from moaning so she did and retaliated grinding her right elbow across the inside might of urvashi’s left tit. Urvashi gasped and twisted to the side to relieve the pain. Shruti sat up on the bitch’s side and immediately started using both hands rip apart the light green shift. Urvashi lost her top and slugged at shruti’s belly with her own elbow. The second shot caused shruti hassan to pitch over and grab a double handful of hair.

Shruti rolled off behind the bitch holding the hair and jammed her lower knee, the left one into urvashi’s shoulders and drove her right foot into the top of urvashi’s ass pressing her belly into the wall. Shruti rested jerking hair and grinding her knee and foot into the helpless bitch. Urvashi cursed and pushed at the wall doing nothing for her predicament. Shruti laughed and said“Stupid dot-head cunt. Urvashi said What you going to do now Fuck you hair-pulling pussy bitch Fight me tit to tit.”

Wrapping both her fists in the thick black hair shruti jerked harder and got the Indian to scream in agony for the first time. She took off the pressure, and then jerked again the muscles in her arm bunching up. Urvashi rautela screamed again and kicked and bucked against the wall trying to get free. Shruti hassan lessoned the pull relaxing her muscles and then jerked again.You fucking whore, my hair!” screamed urvashi and she pushed off the wall with her feet.

A wad of hair ripped out, but not all of it. Shruti’s right foot slipped around the sweaty urvashi ass popping the back of the thin green garter and hitting the wall. Urvashi bitch slide along the inside of shruti’s right thigh and twisted over rolling her upper body over shruti’s left knee. Before shruti could release the knotted rope of hair in her fists urvashi’s left claw was in her cunt and right fist was sinking into her belly.

Shruti got her hands up to protect her tits just as urvashi climbed on top legs split cunt to cunt, urvashi riding on top. Both women grunted as their slits and clit rubbed. There was a moment as they’re eyes recognized the excitement at the wet cunt to cunt moment. Urvashi’s smeared lipstick lips twisted into a smile and she slammed her fists down into shruti’s implants pounded the tits trying to turn them into jelly as she humped their owner’s hot snatch. Shruti grunted and groaned and reached up underneath urvashi’s fat round globes digging into the connecting tissue at the base. At the same time she rammed her cunt up hard into urvashi’s hoping to pinch the dangling cunt lips against her tight lipped smooth pussy.

Both women continued to stare at each other as the mauled tits and grinded cunts. There was desperation in both sets of eyes and urvashi’s tongue was out as she panted on top. Shruti grimaced and bit her own lips kept focused on the double tit choke. Once her thumbs were in sunk into the connecting tissue she clamped her claws around the sides and thrust her thumbs up into the trapped implants. Urvashi’s head flew back and she screamed. Urvashi rautela cunt lost its rhythm and she froze in agony.

Shruti twisted her shoulders and shoved urvashi’s right shoulder into the wall. Urvashi was still in tit agony from the thumb thrust into her connecting tissues. With the new angle, shruti shifted and hooked her black stocking right foot up under urvashi’s left armpit. Straightening the long covered by the torn black stocking shruti forced urvashi up against the wall freeing the battered shruti hassan tits from any more thundering punches.Urvashi grabbed shruti hassan wrists having to squeeze her own tits further together to get to shruti flesh with her claws.

They struggled like that for minutes urvashi tits getting terribly bruised and shruti’s wrists being sliced and clawed. Shruti cursed silently to herself she’d half to wear clunky bracelets or a tight long sleeved blouse. Urvashi suffered and wrestled to get free but she was pressed against the side of the elevator. Slowly she managed to get her left leg swept around first to the foot on floor position then she rolled more squarely against the wall and pushed her left stocking foot under shruti’s right breast. The move had freed urvashi’s left breast from the thumb probe and jammed shruti’s globe up toward her shoulder. Both women’s legs trembled as they held the strained positions. Shruti had nothing to do with her right hand so she raked her claws down urvashi rautela’s firm belly and before urvashi’s clawing left hand could react, to urvashi clit. Urvashi screamed again as nails dug into her thick, leathery from all the masturbation, clit sleeve. She grabbed the offending wrist and pulled the claw away from her bud. Shruti saw a chance, let go of the right boob and pushed off with her foot. Urvashi slid along the wall and rammed hard into the corner of the elevator.

Stunned for a moment, urvashi didn’t protect her belly or cunt from a double pumping windmill kick. Shruti practiced little kid kicking and literally pounded urvashi into a sitting position in the corner. Urvashi brought up her knees and clinched her legs together protecting her body. Shruti hassan stocking feet pounded the woman’s shins and still rocked her. Growing tired of kicking, shruti rolled over and pulled up quickly leaving urvashi trapped on her ass in the corner.

Urvashi tried to stand up, but was too slow. Shruti drove a foot through the woman’s protection down on her right tit crushing it hard and driving it down. Urvashi’s ass was driven back to the floor. At least urvashi grabbed shruti’s leg. Urvashi twisted on the ankle and ripped off the right stocking leaving only the top above the ruined knee hanging from a wet garter and the footy. Shruti staggered to the wall but did not fall. Urvashi rolled out of the corner turning away scrambling to her feet. Shruti grabbed the wet of urvashi hair and jerked her backwards and in a circle to slam urvashi tits into the back wall. Almost instantly shruti drove her knee into the small of urvashi’s back nailing her to the wall and pushing the hand rail into her heaving belly. Left hand in the hair, shruti pulled urvashi rautela’s head back and reached under urvashi’s right armpit to seize the tit from behind with her right hand.

Urvashi rautela screamed and hammered at the wall. She threw elbows back missing shruti by inches. The knee in her back and the hold on her hair kept her in place. She couldn’t see the claws at work but she felt her nipple being repeatedly clawed and dragged as the outside of her right tit was clawed and clawed. Sweat rolled off her and she screamed curses; then just screamed as she imagined her skin curling up under shruti’s hard nails.

Enjoying herself, shruti taunted, “Ready to eat my cunt you dirty bitch shit eater? Urvashi moaned as she imagined her tit being skinned and surprised shruti hassan by saying,I’ll eat it. Shruti stopped mid scratch and pulled the woman off the wall, spit in her face and kicked her legs out from under the bitch. Urvashi hit the floor on her knees. Urvashi grabbed shruti hassan still stocking covered thighs and let her face be rammed into the wet cunt by the hair. In truth there was only one thing she liked more than eating a sweaty wet cunt after a violent fight and that was getting her cunt eaten. Second best would have to do for now.

Shruti moaned and ground her tight-pussy into urvashi bitch’s waiting mouth. It had been so long. She felt her cunt walls spasm and her clit thrusting against the hot tongue that was slurping around it. Hips thrusting she walked the bitch back to the elevator doors. Then thrusting against the face she bounced the bitch’s head on the metal, not hard enough to hurt her but enough to let her know who was bitch boss.And she talked,Eat it you fucking dot head dirty urvashi whore. God damn, you must eat a lot of shruti pussy. Shit! No. Fuck! NO! You sleazy cunt, I’m coming! Shruti’s cunt went into multiple contractions and she felt herself pumping pussy cum onto the mouth and chin of the bitch that had brought her off. Gasping, shruti let the bitch go and staggered back to the wall dripping cunt water on the floor with each step. She held onto the hand rails and forced herself to breathe deeply.

Urvashi was wiping her face with disgust. She touched her tits hesitantly examining the carvings shruti had put on them. Nothing that wouldn’t heal, but some might leave a white line on urvashi rautela flesh unless she had a good plastic surgeon. But with those perfect DD tits she must have a good one. Shruti was getting her breath back when urvashi finally stood up pulling her tangled hair back off her shoulders trying to cool off her sweaty back. Wads of hair came out in her fingers as she tried to comb out her knotted hair.Learned your lesson, bitch?” shruti snarled.Only thing I learned is you’re a tricky dirty whore, just like I should have expected from a spoiled bitch cunt.

Come on then bitch. Maybe you’ll learn this time.“I’ll stomp your tits flat bitch!” yelled urvashi as she leapt from the door. Shruti hassan met her mid way. Fists and knees flew. Backs were scratched. Shruti lost a handful of hair from the front of her head, but nothing compared to the long strands already lying on the floor and matted to each woman’s wet body. Shruti moaned as her right nipple was gouged. Urvashi gasped as her left tit was crushed by and elbow to the top and then a left fist low to her clit. They bounced around the elevator bruising their arms, shoulders, backs and asses on the walls and rails. Sweat flew. Shruti hit the corner and got both tits clawed, but her knee to the cunt drove urvashi back to the middle and the fight continued.

Shortly both women were locked in a mutual hug, clawing each other’s sweaty backs, tangling thighs, kicking ankles and bucking bellies. They were gasping heavily into each other’s ears making no progress. Shruti pushed hard with her body and urvashi groaned as her ass again got creased by a hand rail. Shruti hooked another punch into urvashi’s lower belly and urvashi spit over shruti’s shoulder. Urvashi leaned forward from her ass propped on the rail, stretched out her right arm and hooked her index finger into shruti’s pink asshole.

Shruti screamed at the surprise violation and pushed flat against urvashi. Shruti twisted around and got the finger out of her ass. She was so tired she could barely stand. Urvashi drove a knee into her cunt and a forearm into her breasts knocking her back hard into the opposite corner by the controls. She started to push out but urvashi rautela lunged forward with her right foot high in the air. It stomped down like an ax kick onto the top of shruti’s already swollen left tit. The heel hit like a hammer and for a moment shruti hassan thought her tit had been halved or knocked off. She screamed and clutched her tit falling to her knees in the corner. Bright red pain filled her eyes. Urvashi braced her hands on the two walls and started driving knees into shruti hassan’s tits and then kicks into her cunt. Shruti had to let go of her throbbing tits and hug urvashi rautela’s legs. Urvashi got more handfuls of shruti hair pulled out, shruti retaliated by biting into urvashi thigh flesh. Urvashi howled and jerked shruti’ head back and then pulled away retreating to look at the bite marks on her leg!Fucking animal, we said no biting for blood! Shruti pulled up snarling, “I don’t see any blood whore. Your skin is thick as leather. Guess you spent a lot of time in the sun sweeping up chicken shit.

Urvashi snarled and leapt forward hands up. Shruti’s defensive knee thudded off urvashi’s bitten thigh but didn’t slow the charge. Shruti thudded hard into the wall with her tits pancaked under urvashi hands. Her tits squashed flat shruti hassan moaned as urvashi nails went to work. She kicked out and thudded into urvashi’s shins. The bitch’s arms were straight and a kick wasn’t effective. Shruti chopped down at the inner elbow joints and caused the arms to fold. Urvashi slammed into her. Shruti hassan struggled as her tits were twisted and clawed. Her left hand gathered the long wet black hair into another tangled rope and jerked. Urvashi grimaced as her head was bent back. Shruti endured the tit maul and pumped her right fist into urvashi’s side and left lower belly. The impacts were significant now that muscle shields were tired.Hurt, urvashi retreated keeping her claws in the tits. Once her arms were almost fully extended she twisted and threw a hip forward as she dragged shruti forward by the tits. Shruti stumbled into the hip and suddenly she was thrown head first into the elevator door. Stunned she hit the floor tits first and gasped. She started to push up when a big foot stomped on her lower back, not just once but again and again.

Her legs and arms seemed to go numb and she couldn’t stop the stomping. She squirmed around and finally got an ankle to kick. Urvashi rautela leapt over the kick and came down with her right knee into the middle of shruti’s bouncing DDs. The knee hit with a solid wet thud and shruti felt her tit flatten against her chest wall. When it bounced back into shape she was screaming in agony.Urvashi mounted the squirming shruti hassan and straddled her grabbing her arms and going for the classic school girl mount. Then urvashi took revenge, pounding the trapped swollen white tits with hard fists. Shruti grunted in unison with urvashi as she delivered the punches. It sounded like a tennis match, but the contact was being made with shruti hassan’s tits: game to urvashi rautela and no love for shruti hassan.Sweat was flying as urvashi pounded down. Shruti’s knees forced her to lean forward and brace her head on the wall. She switched to nipple clawing trying to dig the pink things out of the meat. Shruti hassan screamed and writhed under urvashi rautela’s body, but she could stop the nipple torture.Finally, shruti screamed,I give. Urvashi said You want to eat my pussy? Shruti said Fuck you, yes I will eat it!

Urvashi yelped in triumph, shifted just a little and pulled shruti’s mouth to her sweaty cunt. Shruti’s nose and mouth were engulfed. She had to eat to breathe! Urvashi bounced back and forth crushing shruti tits under her ass while grinding hard against shruti hassan’s trapped face. She held out for a long time, but shruti sucked her clit in and pushed the swollen nicked sleeve back with her tongue to reach the pink rimmed bud. A minute of direct tongue to clit manipulation made urvashi climax hard and shattering. Urvashi sat down on shruti hassan and let her cum drain out onto the once proud shruti face, then rolled off to the side to rest. Urvashi examined her badly swollen tits and asked, “You want to quit and just stick your tongue in my ass. That’s all I require. You tongue my ass and I’ll let you go.

Shruti was propped up against the wall. The tops of her tits were black and blue. Urvashi rautela fists had really tenderized her tit meat. Tomorrow was going to be hell. Shruti let urvashi bitch taunt her as she sucked in air hoping the bitch would jabber for hours. Unfortunately urvashi ran out of taunts and stood.Well bitch, fight or eat my ass! Urvashi was slick with sweat. Her huge tits were swollen and red by bruises and streaked with raw bloody scratches. Her belly, legs, ass and ribs all so dark bruises. Her green stocking were sodden and rolled down under her knee.As she stood she pulled them both off leaving just the garter belt around her waist. She started forward. Shruti held up a hand and nodded her head.

Shruti rolled to her hands and knees and crawled toward urvashi with her head down in submission. Urvashi laughed and turned around and kick shruti in the face and said I am better women, shruti hassan crying said I give up, then urvashi got dress open the door of the elevator and left, shruti hassan also left the elevator and wanted back to her home. shruti came back to her house crying madly she couldn't believe she lost to Urvashi Rautela ,for 2days she cried ,after sometime Shruti decided to go to a bar and enjoy her life, after coming to a bar, Shruti look at hot man in the bar and Shruti came close to him and said hi hot man how are you doing,Karan wahi I recognize you,Karan said I know who you are Shruti Hassan you are looking hot as hell ,Shruti smile and said do you want to fuck me,Shruti came close to karan and kiss him , Karan said yes,karan said let's go to my house, both shruti and karna wanted to the house,both Karan and Shruti enter the house and start a passionate kissing and became nude and went to the bedroom and start fuck each other madly, suddenly Urvashi Rautela came into house and became nude and wanted to the bedroom and see Shruti and karan fuck each other very hard, urvashi said bitch how dare you fuck my man,Shruti Hassan got to her knees. Karan wahi was still lying down on the bed, looking like a child caught in a shameful escapade. Urvashi moved fully into the light. Shruti was looking at Urvashi Rautela. Urvashi was gorgeous her perfect body exuding an aura of pure sex and unrestrained erotic power. As shruti examined urvashi rautela, Shruti realized that Urvashi was powerfully aroused. The woman’s naked cunt glistened and dripped with juice and her inner thighs looked slick. Her massive tits were swollen and flushed with heat and her nipples were long and thick and hard. They also seemed wet, like fully aroused tits sometimes got. Urvashi had watched shruti and karan fuck each other senseless and it had turned her on. It had turned her on very, very much.Urvashi pride had been hurt. She would not let her man think she was second best in bed. Shruti wondered what Urvashi wanted to do about that.

How do you propose we settle the question?Shruti Hassan asked. “We could take turns with karan. See who can make him scream louder, or cum harder. We can have a blowjob competition – see which of us can make him cum faster or get the most cum out of him. Shruti smiled.That would take all night, but the night has barely started and I’m sure all three of us are up to the challenge.Urvashi smiled wider. “Those are all imaginative ideas, but I think you’ve already had a headstart with karan and I don’t think starting him at anything less than 100% is fair to any of us. Besides, making it all about him misses the point that I’m the one who’s been insulted. I’m the one who’s cunt has been challenged.Urvashi stood at the foot of the bed and put her hands on her wide, inviting hips. She smiled down at Shruti her eyes glowing with pure lust and raw anger. Shruti Hassan stared back, her pussy growing hot and thick, her clit starting to twitch with heat and desire, as she realized where this was going. She smiled back, a predatory, hungry grin.

You’ve basically said that your cunt is better than mine, Urvashi continued. “Den seems to think you may be right. The only way to settle this is to directly compare your cunt to my cunt. Cunt to cunt. Woman to woman. Fuckmeat to fuckmeat. And, most importantly, clit to clit.As she finished her statement, Urvashi’s voice turned to a low growl and her pussy spurted slightly. She was insanely aroused.Shruti took all this in, but she did not feel intimidated. Her own body was burning, on fire, with a pure lust that she had not even felt when she was going after Karan. Karan was a male conquest, a stiff prick up her fuckhole. This was different. Urvashi was challenging her at a deeper,primal level. Urvashi was challenging her as a woman, in a contest of erotic power against erotic power, sexual skill against sexual skill. Shruti was more excited than she had been in ages.

How do you want to do this?” Shruti asked, her voice a hoarse whisper.Urvashi Rautela said We fuck. Pussy to pussy. The winner is the one who makes the other cum first. The loser has to admit the winner is the better fuck.I agree, Shruti Hassan smiled. She sat back on the bed and pushed herself higher on the mattress, making more room for Urvashi. She shoved aside the rumpled, cum-stained sheets and spread her wet legs wide, her knees akimbo, her arms bracing her luscious body. Her tits bounced lustily on her chest, now fully engorged with heat, their nipples tight.Karan, please go stand in the corner,Urvashi said sweetly, but her voice brooked no objections.Nodding, properly chastened, Karan got off the bed and walked into the corner, just on the edge of the light. Despite Karan’s contrite attitude, Shruti Hassan noticed that his cock was now at full mast, in eager anticipation of the erotic struggle he was about to witness.

Urvashi crawled onto the bed, her heavy tits swinging deliciously. She sat back on her ass and spread her powerful legs wide. Her succulent cunt gleamed hot and soaking wet in the light.Her tits jiggled as her breathing increased as the tension grew more intense.You look pretty juiced up, Urvashi, Shruti murmured. “Do you think your body is really ready to fuck mine?I think you look pretty hot and wet, too do you remember how i fuck you in the elevator Shruti Hassan, Urvashi replied.You’ve had the advantage of getting off with Karan, but I think we both know that different parts of our minds and bodies are at work when two women fight clit to clit.Shruti smiled. This was true. Her orgasm with Karan used different erotic muscles. This competition with another woman was a matching of like to like, of clit to clit and raw, erotic power to power.

Shruti and Urvashi pushed towards each other, their legs spread, their hungry cunts on fire, their twats dripping with cunt juices. Their clits were huge and thick and twitched with tension. The women locked eyes. They slid their naked legs over and under each other, shuddering as their hot, wet flesh met for the first time. They lined up their swollen pussies, slit to slit, and felt the intense sexual heat pouring out of their fuckholes onto their inner thighs. They pushed tight until their naked twats were only centimeters apart. The women paused and shared glares of raging lust and sexual anger. They wanted each other’s bodies, but they also wanted to defeat and humiliate the other woman. They panted with excitement, their tits jiggling.Are you ready, Urvashi?I’m ready whenever you are, Shruti.The women drew back their powerful hips then thrust into each other’s genitals with all their power. Steaming hot cunts slapped hot and wet, thick fuck lips sizzled as they flattened to each other and spread and fused. Searing heat filled the battling women’s loins, setting every nerve in their twats on fire, sending waves of pleasure radiating out of their cunts to every inch of their lush bodies.

Oh god, oh god, oh GOD!!” Shruti cried out, her head thrown back, her eyes tightly squeezed shut as she struggled to control the heat raging through her flesh. The pleasure was simply unbearable, but she had to hold on.Fuck oh fuck oh FUCK!!” Urvashi screamed, her erogenous zones exploding with delicious sensations. The pleasure was incredible. She could not believe that another woman’s cunt would feel as good on her’s as Urvashi Rautela luscious twat, but Urvashi slut’s pussy felt so very, very good!

The women grunted as their loins locked and merged, fuckmeat sucking and sealing with fuckmeat. They shoved as hard as they could, mutually penetrating each other, their soft labia spreading and fusing. Their marble sized clits crushed, head to head, and sent a new, even more intense surge of sexual shockwaves rolling through the struggling women. Thousands of nerves in the most sensitive, erotic parts of their bodies exploded in a flash of heat and became one, firing into each other, creating pure ecstasy.

Shruti moaned and screamed uncontrollably. As she bucked and thrust, she felt what it was that made this battle so different from the encounter with Karan. Karan had physically penetrated her to her core, filling every inch of her tight, straining cunt with his enormous shaft. The pleasure had been exquisite. But the merging with Urvashi was, somehow, an even deeper penetration. Even though Urvashi was not physically deep inside of her, the feeling of their cunts becoming one and melting into a single sexual organ all the way up their vaginal canals was even more intimate, more of a sexual union, than what she had felt with the man.

Bracing their bodies with their arms, Shruti and Urvashi churned their powerful hips, moving in tight circles, grinding and penetrating each other, jousting with their enflamed clits. They kept their swollen clits constantly engaged, neither woman willing to separate, both wanting to prove to the other how much raw pleasure she could handle. Their massive tits bounced furiously and their muscled abdomens rippled with every hard thrust. The women’s eyes were locked, both wanting to see the moment the other broke, both intent on sharing the intimacy of their sexual combat.

Shruti tried to avoid watching Urvashi’s bouncing tits. The delicious sight turned her on even more. Shruti caught Urvashi stealing a glance or two at her own jiggling chest, and the flash of heat in the woman’s eyes. They shared another grin. They were fighting with pleasure, with the ability of one woman to overpower the other with sheer ecstasy. There was no better way for two women to fight.

When they had started, Shruti was sure she would soon overpower Urvashi. Urvashi might be beautiful and physically perfect but surely she lacked the sexual self-control that Shruti had honed over a decade as an elite sexfighter, Shruti soon discovered that Urvashi Rautela’s control rivaled her own. She sensed that Urvashi had enormous experience in restraining herself, holding in orgasmic release. Even as they fucked each other to greater and greater levels of pleasure, they both continued to hold back the incredible reservoir of ecstasy building in their cores.

The fucking went on and on, the women’s moans, grunts and gasps became more and more desperate as each sought to ride the other to a submissive orgasm.Unnnnnnngggghhhh!!Arrrggggghhhhhh!!Ummmmmmmmmm…Aaahhhhhhhhhhhh….Sweat poured from their thrusting, bucking bodies. The room grew hotter, the air suffused with the pungent scent of sex. The room filled with the wet, sucking sounds of their muscled cunts working and working against each other.

Standing in the corner, watching his lover fuck this new woman in a battle of cunt to cunt, Karan was incredibly aroused, as proved by his massive erection. He hoped that Urvashi won. He felt he had created the situation that put her in this position and he could not bear to see her humbled. But he enjoyed the erotic spectacle in front of him enormously.

Shruti reached out for Urvashi jolting tits. Urvashi intercepted Shruti Hassan hand with her own. The women interlaced fingers and squeezed hard, palm to sweaty palm. They had been pumping into each other for some time and both felt the sexual furnaces in their cores raging with heat and pleasure. Both women were amazed that the other had lasted so long and that neither showed any signs of giving up or collapsing. Even so, the tension in their lush bodies grew inexorably until their muscles were twitching and shuddering, overwhelmed with erotic sensations.

Urvashi could feel the bomb growing in her core and she was not sure how much longer she could last. She could not believe Shruti Hassan had, so far, fought and fucked her to at standstill. Shruti was also amazed at Urvashi endurance. She felt the heat and tension in her loins filled to overflowing. She could feel herself on the edge of an orgasmic release.

Whimpering, moaning, crying out and cursing each other, Urvashi and Shruti pushed their torsos towards the other. Both women had watched the other’s spectacular tits taunt them through their fuckfight. Both wanted to feel the other’s tits on her own. They crushed tight and moaned with joy as the meaty masses on their chests squashed to each other, delightful sensations filling their chests as they rolled and massaged the heavy titmeat into one. Their nipples grated and stabbed, areola rubbing together. They wrapped their powerful legs around each other and worked their bodies even harder, grinding and thrusting, struggling to push the other over the ledge first.

Shruti and Urvashi pushed forehead to forehead. Panting and gasping, they locked eyes, looking for signs of weakness, hints that the other woman was at her fuck limit. Shruti clamped her cunt even harder on Urvashi Rautela twat, trying any maneuver to defeat her enemy and force a submissive orgasm before she came. She could feel the orgasmic pressure bubbling inside of her, about to explode. She had to get this cunt off first. She refused to be humiliated! She saw the same calculations flashing in Urvashi eyes. The women groaned and screamed, face to face. Urvashi squeezed back hard, her pussy like a hot, angry maw on Shruti’s twat. Their clits were locked and throbbing, head to head, feeding each other ecstasy!Unh! Unh! You fuck!!,Urvashi gasped.Slut! Dirty fucking whore! Shruti Hassan sobbed.Their mouths locked, their tongues thrashed, and the women pushed each other to the edge, struggling to hold out an instant longer, struggling to force the other over the side.

Shruti suddenly felt Urvashi middle finger going right up her hot, wet anus. She retaliated instantly but the shock was just enough. Shruti’s clit exploded in a release of intense pleasure. Her vagina convulsed all the way up her into her core then released in a gusher of hot ejaculate. Her hips bucked as she pumped cum into Urvashi victorious twat. An instant later, Shruti felt the gush of Urvashi cum as it surged into her pussy, as it jetted out to mix with her own discharge.

The women kept kissing and bucking as they fucked orgasm after orgasm out of each other. Holding each other, hips twisting and thrusting, they came into each other three more times, each climax more powerful than the one before. With the fourth orgasm, they almost passed out. They fell over onto their backs, flat on the bed. Their sealed cunts and interlocked clits continued to rack their perfect bodies with ecstasy. They bucked and writhed, grinding and grinding clit on clit, as they came three more times. Their screams and shrieks of completion filled the room. For Karan, watching from the shadows, stroking his enormous erection, he could not tell which of the incredible women had won their battle.

Finally, Shruti and Urvashi stopped moving. They lay clit to clit, their bodies trapped in the fork of the other’s legs, soaked with sweat and streaked with the copious amounts of cum they had released. They panted furiously, their tits quivering with each labored breath. The sheets of the bed were damp with ejaculate. For some time, the women lay still, gathering their strength. Finally, Urvashi pushed herself up on her elbows and stared down her body at her fuck rival.You lost, slut, Urvashi breathed hoarsely. Time to pay up.Fuck you, cunt, Shruti coughed. She pushed up to glare down their slick, locked bodies. “You cheated.Urvashi smiled. I just proved I am the better fuckfighter than you are, that’s all. When you have these kinds of fights, you need to think strategically.You cunt, Shruti growled. She pulled herself away from Urvashi, their lush pussies sucking apart in a gush of cum, and got onto her hands and knees. Shruti accepted her defeat but she did have to like it.

Urvashi settled back on the sheets and smiled as she spread her legs in welcome. As Urvashi crawled towards her, however, she put a foot on the approaching woman’s shoulder.Before you suck my clit, there’s something else you have to say, bitch. Say it.Shruti Hassan glared, but she had lost. She had to honor the terms of their fight. You are the better fuck. You fucking bitch.Good. Now, come and eat my superior pussy. And eat me like you’re a starving whore, you little slut.

Shruti dived into urvashi’s cunt eagerly. The humiliation burned in her face but the truth was that she was more than happy to devour the other woman’s pussy. Shruti rubbed her face into Urvashi’s wet, hot genitals, then ran her tongue up the fuck slit, cleaning out the cum, Shruti Hassan hate this, Urvashi Rautela cum on Shruti Hassan face and Urvashi Rautela said get out of this house, Shruti Hassan left the house humiliated
Like Reply
Shruti Hassan came back to her house humiliated and defeated , Shruti has loss all her confidence in herself and her body, 10 days later Shruti came in front of the mirror and said I will destroy Urvashi Rautela,Shruti called Urvashi and said I want to fight you women to women if you have the guts come to my house,in response Urvashi said alright I am coming to your house I am going to teach you a lesson you never forget, Shruti in response said alright come and teach me listen, sometime later the door was ring, Shruti went to the door, and open the door ,it was Urvashi, she ask can I coming in ,she said yes came in, urvashi after coming into the house, Shruti said let's take of our clothes both Shruthi and Urvashi take of their clothes, both women wear in bra and panties,You want to find out who the better woman is Bitch?snarled Shruti hassan.I'll kick the ever lovin'shit outta you, you stupid cunt rag!Urvashi rautela screamed back.

Shruti hassan and urvashi rautela crashed together, each woman wrapping their arms around each other's body, battling in their tight embrace. Both actresses tore into the other's back with their nails, scratching hard, as blistering red welts soon covered their lush backs. Breaking away suddenly, urvashi smashed her body into Shruti hassan, taking both hot women to the floor. As Shruti tried to push her legs back and away from urvashi, urvashi reached her free left hand up behind Shruti and ripped off Shruti's light blue silk panties, taking a patch of pubic hair with it as Shruti screamed in shock and pain. Urvashi buried her hands in Shruti hair and smashed her back down, Shruti's back hitting the floor hard, momentarily knocking the wind out of Shruti hassan.

Urvashi hauled her up to her feet with two handfuls of Shruti's creamy breasts, pulling Shruti into her face. "Okay Bitch, urvashi breathed, "Now its time for some serious bush-whacking!!!" Before Shruti could react, urvashi slammed in a low blow that hit Shruti right on her newly bared pubic mound, flattening her hairs. The strength of the punch surprised Shruti and drove her back a step. Shruti defended her lower belly with her left hand and tried to grab urvashi's right arm. Urvashi knocked her hand away and latched her left hand on to Shruti's undefended left breast through her bra. Shruti grabbed urvashi's wrist trying to remove the hold, but urvashi pulled Shruti forward and slammed her fist hard into Shruti's left side, bruising a rib. A wince of pain shot across Shruti's face as she dropped her left elbow to protect her side, and urvashi took the opportunity to land another solid low blow that hit to the left and above Shruti's sore pussy, painfully compressing her bladder and ovaries with her fist.

Shruti sagged to one knee from urvashi's low punch, and urvashi stepped behind Shruti and punched her hard in the right kidney. Urvashi used her free left hand to grab the back of Shruti's bra and pull it up over her head. Shruti slipped out of her top and her bare breasts flopped out as the fabric dragged up over them. But as urvashi threw the bra behind her, Shruti grabbed urvashi's legs and slammed her to the floor on her glistening back. Shruti pounded a fist into urvashi's full left breast, but urvashi responded by punched Shruti in her bare left breast as it dangled above her. Her right fist slammed into the hanging mammary again and again, contacting it from the side and smashing it into Shruti's breast bone, while Shruti bravely endured the pain and tried to fight back. Urvashi's punches smacked hard onto Shruti's tits, as the sound of fist on flesh echoed in the room. Shruti hassan took six solid punches before she had to break off, at which time urvashi was able to roll free.

Shruti hassan nipples and wide half-dollar sized aureoles on her beautiful breasts were starting to turn black and blue. As she stood to face urvashi again, now completely naked, Shruti held her reddening left breast and the nipple made erect from the painful contact. Urvashi's nipples, too, showed through her bra top from the stimulation of the fight. Shruti charged urvashi, driving her shoulder into urvashi's exposed midriff and pushing her back into the corner. Shruti grabbed urvashi's bra top in the middle of her chest and pulled up, then slammed her left fist into urvashi's firm belly, pulling her forward into the punches by her top.

Shruti smashed her fists into urvashi's round breasts, nearly burying her fists up to her wrists in urvashi' tits. Shruti seized urvashi's left nipple between her fingers and rings, giving urvashi a vicious nipple twister, as urvashi moaned in pain. Shruti gets in close to urvashi, and grabs both of urvashi's nipples and twists, corkscrewing the screaming woman's breasts till they turn an angry purple. Determined to put the bitch away, Shruti pounds on urvashi's mauled breasts. The force of each blow mashes urvashi' breasts flat against her ribcage.

Finally, Shruti hassan stops, gets up and pulls urvashi in toward her. Shruti lifts urvashi up in a bear hug, and urvashi's beaten breasts disappear into Shruti's firm breasts. Urvashi cries out in pain as her body is crushed, but she deftly reaches down between their bodies and clamps a hold on Shruti's right breast, giving it a hard squeeze. Shruti, taken by surprise, screams out in agony and drops urvashi, clutching her throbbing melon as urvashi straightened up with a look of utter fury on her face.

She grabbed Shruti's left nipple with her left hand and pulled up. It almost looked as if urvashi was trying to pull the breast over Shruti's left shoulder, and Shruti's face showed the agony of this move. But then urvashi slammed her fist into the exposed underside of Shruti's breast. Shruti's breast took a horrible pounding as urvashi squared up and put maximum force behind her punches. Urvashi rautela had to contact Shruti hassan's breast from the side, somewhat under her arm to avoid pulling away her nipple hold. Urvashi concentrated on Shruti's chest, power-slamming the purple and red of her beaten left mammary in contrast to the untouched right breast.

Urvashi still had Shruti from behind. She pushed Shruti up against the wall, and twisted her back and forth, until urvashi slid Shruti's sweaty body down until she was kneeling. Urvashi rautela knelt down beside Shruti hassan, and dbangd Shruti's wounded left breast over her knee. Urvashi then smashed a vicious karate chop to the top of Shruti's left breast as it hung over her knee, the contact point bending the breast in half over the kneecap. Shruti screamed in agony as the chop pounded the top of her aching breast, while urvashi's dug up into the beaten underside. Urvashi landed a second chop and then threw Shruti hard onto the floor.

Blood rushed into Shruti's smashed breast as she painfully got to her feet, pulsing the pain that increased with the swelling. Shruti was in agony as she stood up, her throbbing breast reddening. Shruti charged at urvashi rautela and they met in a mutual bear hug in the centre of the room. Shruti grabbed the backs of urvashi's pantis bottoms, painfully pulling the fabric up between her legs. Urvashi was able to lift Shruti off the ground, but could not throw her because of her hold on her pantis. So urvashi moved to the corner carrying Shruti and slammed her back into the corner, releasing a grunt of air from Shruti's lungs. Shruti released her grip and slumped to the floor... but it was a trick! Shruti grabbed the front of urvashi's bottoms and pulled them to her ankles and pushed. Urvashi tripped backwards onto her butt, allowing Shruti to pull the bottoms the rest of the way off, and quickly toss them aside.

Before urvashi could get to her feet, Shruti grabbed her left leg and twisted, occasionally pausing to pound her hard fist into the extended thigh muscle. Shruti placed her right heel into urvashi bare crotch and continued to twist and pull her left leg. Urvashi knew she was in trouble as the pain in her leg grew.

When Shruti removed her heel to stand and face urvashi, she noticed just a trace of blood from urvashi' pussy on her foot. Urvashi staggered to her feet and rushed at Shruti hassan. Urvashi moved left and right trying to catch Shruti off balance, but it was Shruti who made the first move. She dove for urvashi's legs, but missed and landed on her face with urvashi on top. Urvashi slipped her hand down Shruti's ass and began to pinch her flesh, really digging in her nails. Shruti was a strong woman and she reacted by lifting urvashi from below until she flipped urvashi, slamming her to the floor by standing and falling backwards. Shruti turned and controlled urvashi's right hand, painfully twisting urvashi's arm, while driving her heel into urvashi's underarm, nearly dislocating the woman's shoulder. Urvashi desperately grabbed at the foot pressed into her underarm, twisting and pulling at the toes until Shruti had to pull away.

Bottomless, urvashi approached Shruti, then bull-rushed her, pushing her back against the wall. Shruti was surprised at the fury of this onslaught and failed to react in time to prevent urvashi from smashing a fist into her breasts, making the beautiful Shruti gasp loudly in pain. Urvashi rautela managed to grab shruti's right nipple firmly with her free left hand, pinching it between her thumb and middle finger. Shruti hassan's face winced with the painful assault. Urvashi pulled the struggling shruti by her nipple across the room. Shruti was whipping her body around, trying to break urvashi's nipple lock. Urvashi began to maul the undefended chest of the now-screaming shruti. Urvashi pounded her fist into shruti's stomach while keeping a firm hold on the right nipple. As shruti's body bent with the punch it pulled down and jerked the nipple, but urvashi held tight. A punch to the left breast straightened her up for another gut punch that tore at her sore nipple.

Urvashi pushed shruti down to her knees, then tripped her back onto her butt. Urvashi used shruti's legs to turn her to her stomach and drag her away from the wall. Shruti's sore right breast dragged painful across the rough carpet, abrading her aching nipple. As urvashi tried to straddle shruti, shruti managed to turn and slammed her fist into urvashi rautela's belly. Urvashi let out an "oomph" and fell to her knees beside shruti. Urvashi faked a punch to shruti's left side and instead landed an open-handed slap with her left hand smack on to shruti's right breast. It hit the top of the breast and made more sound than pain, but it still stung. It startled shruti enough that she failed to block a solid low blow to her undefended pubic mound that pushed her back. But as urvashi tried to step in and follow with another right, shruti surprised her and hooked urvashi around her knees and pulled, landing urvashi on her back.

Urvashi turned to her stomach, and shruti slammed bitch repeatedly into urvashi's bare back, punching her kidneys and spine as hard as she could. Then shruti snatch-slapped urvashi as hard as she could, digging her fingers into urvashi's vagina. and pulled up as hard as she could, trying to lift urvashi off the floor. Shruti's strong nails sliced into the flesh between urvashi's legs and she screamed out in pain. Urvashi managed to stand, and urvashi rautela threw her left arm behind shruti's neck as shruti continued to apply her groin claw, shruti's fingers, nails, and rings grinding into urvashi's soft labia.When that did little good, urvashi reached back again and this time found a hold on shruti's damaged left breast and twisted it savagely, digging in her fingernails into the softness and squeezing with vengeance. Shruti immediately dropped her hold on urvashi's pussy and tried to pull away. It proved to be a mistake, as urvashi was ready and landed another solid low blow to shruti's naked torso and sill maintained her breast hold enough to pull shruti toward her.

"It's time for a little more bush whacking, you whore, smiled urvashi as she grabbed shruti's left wrist and left ankle and pulled them apart.Urvashi dug her left hand up into shruti's exposed crotch, scratching her labia and vagina, while simultaneously landing punch after punch into her stretched belly, pounding deep into her bladder and stomach. Urvashi used shruti's pubic hair as her target, and slammed her fist in deep again and again, until urvashi dropped her to the floor.

Shruti began crawling away from urvashi, but the vicious urvashi smashed a hard kick up into shruti hassan's dangling breast, crushing it into shruti's chest and knocking the wind out of her. Shruti was in agony from urvashi's foot flattening her damaged breast. A furious shruti dug her free hand up into urvashi naked crotch. Shruti managed to force her finger into urvashi's anus and pulled up. When urvashi's legs separated as she was pulled, shruti slammed her into the revealed slot, doing a little bush whacking of her own.Shruti was exhausted already, and she dropped her victim and slid to the floor, while urvashi lay on her back, moaning in pain as her hands clutched her bloody groin.

Shruti stumbled to her feet, and managed to get control of 's sore right arm and began twisting. She managed to get it turned behind urvashi's back, then dropped down, and tripped urvashi to the floor, face first. Urvashi's arms were extended over her head for balance and shruti landed a solid right to urvashi's right breast before she brought her right arm back to cover. Now urvashi winced in pain-- shruti's hard breast punch was incredibly painful. With her leverage gone, shruti rolled urvashi over onto her back. Urvashi fought off shruti by arching her back and pressing up on the back of her neck. But urvashi's belly then presented the perfect target, and shruti slammed home three consecutive hard rights into urvashi's midsection, deflating her back onto her shoulders. Shruti wrapped her hands around urvashi's ankle and wrenched hard, as urvashi cried out as her ankle was almost fractured by shruti's savage twist.Urvashi rolled away, and pulled herself up to her knees, and landed a solid punch to shruti's sore left breast, leaving her aching and frustrated. Urvashi grabbed at shruti's pubic hairs and when shruti moved to defend, urvashi again tagged her left breast with a solid right uppercut. Shruti, completely frustrated by the continued abuse of her left breast, rushed at urvashi who slid to her left just in time, and pushed shruti along into the corner. Urvashi's foot into shruti hassan's belly, sending shruti to her knees in the corner. Urvashi pulled her arms up, exposing her entire torso. Urvashi went to work on her, slamming her into her sensitive breasts again and again, as shruti's head started to droop from the pain. Shruti flopped face first into urvashi's arms. Urvashi let her fall to the floor except for the left arm.

Holding shruti's arm around her neck enabled her to continue to expose shruti's left breast to continued pounding. Shruti tried to defend with her right hand. Urvashi dropped her to the floor and moved behind her to pull shruti by her left leg. Urvashi jumped behind shruti and sent her knee driving in between shruti's split legs from behind, causing shruti to scream in pain. Urvashi grabbed both shruti's wrists and stood up, pulling her arms straight behind her back. Urvashi kept pulling until shruti's chest came up off the floor, then she dropped her back down slapping both her breasts onto the carpet. Six of these smashes had shruti dizzy, as her breasts splattered against the floor and oozed out the sides.

Finally urvashi dropped her for the final time and dropped on top of her back, knees on either sides. Urvashi saw that shruti's breasts were accessible along her sides. First left then right she re-positioned her knees onto the portions of the breasts that pressed out on either side, pinching them against the floor. It was extremely painful to shruti's damaged left mammary. After a short while of grinding shruti's breasts into the floor, urvashi turned her semi-conscious victim over onto her back. Shruti's arms simply dropped to the floor over her head. Urvashi turned her butt towards shruti's face and urvashi smashed punches deep into shruti's soft stomach.

Shruti felt like she was going to puke, but struggled to stay alert. Urvashi pulled her up and stood to face to face with shruti hassan. Shruti grabbed urvashi's injured right arm, tugged and then stepped along side, painfully twisting her arm at the shoulder. Shruti slammed her left fist into the back of the shoulder wrenching it further out of the socket. As urvashi went to her knees to relieve the twisting motion, she grabbed and latched onto shruti hassan's right breast and began to squeeze. Shruti twisted the shoulder harder hoping to release the pain dangling from her chest, but urvashi rautela's grip was strong and she turned her thumbnail into the flesh to gouge it.Shruti released her shoulder hold hoping she could step away from the agonizing assault, but urvashi's hold was vice-like. Urvashi's right arm hung at her waist guarding her stomach and she seemed unable to lift it higher. With urvashi's left hand latched onto her right breast, shruti had open access to urvashi's chest and began to throw haymaker lefts that crashed into urvashi's unprotected breasts.

Urvashi answered this attack by continuing to work the hold on shruti's right mammary, pulling and twisting it up and left, crushing it as hard as she could. The female combatants were now locked into a test of wills. The violence that had erupted in their fight could not last long. Even a single punch like those landing on urvashi's chest would cause an average woman to quit. And shruti was landing one after another. The tears in shruti's eyes revealed the agony of urvashi's grip. Urvashi's thumb had moved down to gouge directly into shruti's soft, tender nipple. The drama played itself out in a minute that seemed to last an hour. During this time shruti's fist plowed into urvashi's fleshy mounds, pancaking them flat against her chest with the "thump" of fist on breast. Urvashi would bear down with her grip until another haymaker splattered a breast under her face. She'd take a deep breath and dig and twist some more.

It was clear that neither one could take much more, as simultaneously their knees went weak, and they continued their battle kneeling. Shruti's breast felt like it would explode, but she'd swing another mighty left hook that plowed into urvashi's breasts. Urvashi would catch her breath after each thud on her chest, grit her teeth, and wrench her handful of flesh up and down, then tear at it left and right, pressing her thumb deep into the pointy end. Urvashi's grip was getting slippery from the sweat of her palm and the targeted wad of skin. A final shruti left hook crashed up into urvashi's right mammary from underneath, the force knocked her back on her ass and her grip slipped off with a final pinch of shruti's destroyed nipple. With the recoil, shruti fell back on her butt as well, cupped her wounded breast in her hand, and began to crawl away toward shruti. Urvashi wanted no part of further contact either, her ashen face showing the strain as she crawled toward urvashi.

Shruti stood up with her left forearm guarding her red and swollen left mammary. She was wary that further contact would cause permanent damage. Shruti stalked urvashi, knowing the only weakness she had shown so far was the left leg. Urvashi was slightly favoring her left leg, but her eyes peered straight at shruti's vulnerable breast, not surprisingly the target of her first straight right, which caught shruti's forearm, but nevertheless painfully compressed the breast back into shruti's chest.

Shruti dove immediately for urvashi's sore left leg. She got it, but was rewarded with a punch to her left kidney. Shruti stood up with the leg, leaving urvashi hopping on her right foot. Shruti twisted the leg left and right, pulling the muscle and hoping to unbalance urvashi, who hopped around skillfully. Shruti held the leg up with her free hand and punched up into the exposed extended hamstring again and again. The pain of each punch showed on urvashi's grimacing face.Shruti pressed the leg higher, into a high kick position that caused urvashi rautela to fall back into the wall, her leg fully extended. Urvashi had to reach back with both arms to steady herself against the wall, revealing the soft target between her legs.

Shruti's fist slammed into urvashi's pussy, eliciting a high-pitch "OOOOHHHH MYYYYY GOD!!!" from urvashi's.A second blow to the same area got a short scream. Shruti went to work, crotch punching as hard as she could while maintaining the leverage on the left leg. Urvashi finally hopped away from the wall enough to cover her crotch, but she felt a small trickle of blood run down her inner right thigh, as shruti returned her attention to punishing the extended hamstring.

Shruti felt she was close to victory. But urvashi used her left arm to reach down between shruti's legs and pull up. Shruti had to defend this crotch attack and released urvashi's leg. Still favoring her right leg, urvashi trapped shruti's arms in a full nelson and pushed her down on her knees the corner. Urvashi helped position shruti's damaged left breast directly on top of her kneecap again. Shruti knew what was coming. urvashi held shruti in place while she smashed another karate chop down on top of the breast.Urvashi grinned sadistically at how the breast oozed and expanded as it was bent in half. The nipple seemed to expand as the breast was crushed in half, forcing blood in both directions.

Urvashi stared at the target of her violence and after the third hard chop thought she saw some fluid emerge from the distended nipple. The fourth chop confirmed that some edema was leaking from nipple of the battered breast, seeping from the hardened pink skin when crushed.Shruti's ashen face revealed she was barely staying conscious. Her formerly red swollen breast was taking on shades of dark red and purple, except for the bloodless area under each of urvashi's chops. Urvashi continued to hold shruti in place as she changed her tactics and dropped her elbow onto the trapped breast. Shruti's eyes rolled up into her head with the pain of this blow. Urvashi dropped another elbow, a drop of fluid leaking out onto the top of urvashi's kneecap, making it feel wet and slippery. A third time urvashi's elbow crashed down onto shruti's flattened gland and the agony was almost too much. Shruti's head slumped forward as she screamed from the pain.Urvashi bent down and cruelly whispered "It hurts?" into shruti's ear. Shruti shook her head yes, as urvashi rautela pushed her away.

Both women got to their feet, both in so much pain they were nearly blinded by it. Suddenly shruti kicked urvashi in the crotch, and manoeuvred to follow up with a punch to the face, but urvashi met her with a solid high kick to the undersides of shruti's breasts that drove her backwards. Shruti hassan fell to the floor and urvashi rautela was immediately on top of shruti. Urvashi grabbed both shruti's breasts as she lay sprawled on the floor and began banging her knee up into bitch's crotch.But shruti's kick to urvashi's crotch had been devastating, and shruti needed to capiltalise on urvashi's groin pain.. But when shruti moved to grab urvashi pussy from her knees urvashi's right hand lashed out and up, fingers pointed straight, and knifing deep into shruti bruised and throbbing breast tissue. Shruti tried to scream but the pain that shot through her left breast took her breath away. Shruti's arms crossed to protect her chest. Urvashi was still kneeling in front of shruti, staring right at her pubic hair.

She looked up at shruti and said, "No rules this time, BITCH!"And with that she drove her head forward into shruti's belly. Urvashi's nose was buried into shruti's pubic hair as her forehead drove deep into shruti's bladder and ovaries. Shruti dropped to her knees, her body was wracked with pain. Urvashi knew she had won, and stood to finish the job. As she drew her right knee back to hammer shruti's devastated breast for the last time, she was interrupted by a bare-fisted punch up between her legs. Urvashi's face showed more surprise than pain, but her insides were aflame and she could feel some of the warmth from that flame begin again to trickle down her inner thigh.Urvashi was not so distracted though, that she did not hear the words from shruti, "Right you fucking Bitch, NO RULES! Shruti did not hesitate to go to work on urvashi's chest in desperate revenge. Shruti lifted urvashi's left arm up to get unobstructed access to her left side. Shruti enjoyed the feel of her bare right fist burying deep into urvashi's breast flesh.

Shruti said Now lets see how you like your tits getting smashed into nothing! as shruti flattened urvashi's breast against her body, driving the nipple into the ribs behind.Urvashi was helpless to prevent the assault and the fear showed on her face. Shruti grabbed both of urvashi's breasts and viciously began to squeeze them as hard as she could, causing the inflamed nipples to pop out. Then she jammed her thumbs into the protruding nipples. Shruti pushed urvashi's' shapely legs apart, and again snatch-slapped her hard on her red, bloody vagina. But suddenly urvashi bucked her body up and smashed her right knee hard into shruti's lush back.

Shruti had no idea what had hit her when her body jerked back, again wracked with pain as urvashi's knee drove into her kidney. Urvashi looked up to see shruti arch back. Beaten and broken, but not defeated, urvashi heaved herself to a stooped over kneeling position, cocked back her right arm, smiled slightly and pounded her are fist deep into her favorite target, shruti's horribly discoloured and smashed left breast. Shruti's eyes rolled up in her head from the pain and she collapsed to the floor. This time urvashi was sure she had won, when she saw shruti's a severely red and purple bruised breast flop out. There was considerable swelling and there was a wet mark on urvashi rautela' fist where she had hit shruti's nipple. Urvashi savagely squeezed shruti's nipple to milk another drop of fluid from the pulverized gland, and she watched the drop ooze down the side of the taut skin. Shruti was awake but stayed limp and did not make a move.

As urvashi reared back to flatten the mammary again, shruti beat her to the punch with a devastating low blow into urvashi's battered feminine organs. It was like something had released inside urvashi and she was sickened by the feel of the flow of warm liquid leaking out between her legs. Urvashi lurched forward and threw up. Shruti hassan struggled to stand and kicked her foot up into the dangling breast of her enemy. Shruti was kicking urvashi so hard that suddenly the right breast, her blood-engorged nipple beaten to the breaking point, split wide open, in half!

Now it was urvashi's brain that could take no more pain and her eyes rolled back as her body slumped to the floor. But shruti wasn't careful enough as she approached urvashi's body, when suddenly urvashi rautela smashed a devastating punch that crashed into shruti's pussy, painfully parting her swollen pussy lips. Urvashi got to her feet and pounded her hard ringed fists into shruti's soft stomach and then banged her firm creamy breasts with left-right combos. Urvashi slammed shruti back against the wall where she trapped her with her forearm.

Shruti's head hit the wall and she went limp. But urvashi kept shruti body pressed against the wall and pounded her fist into her broken breast, flattening the purple swollen breast against shruti's beaten body. Urvashi kept smashing her fist into her soft, swollen mound, driving the breast flat against shruti's body, until with one incredibly hard straight punch, shruti's breast exploded apart in pain, her torn nipple ripping open. Blood and pus flowed out as shruti hassan gave a loud moan of pain and crashed to the floor.

Urvashi rautela screaming said Now it was clear who was the better woman bitch, urvashi rautela grabbed her clothes and left the house victories.
Urvashi rautela win.
[+] 1 user Likes Sakib's post
Like Reply