Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III
Honestly, I am shocked !

I can't understand why the author Krish has taken this path. What is he trying to achieve?
As "RCF" said in his statement, he was aware that the doors on one side had holes 
(and were therefore no longer watertight) and that another guest (Piyush) was in the other room.
Why did he go so far?

** I read a book (not an erotic one!) in the 1980's when I was a teenager, in which the main catagorist, 
in order to reach his goal, was faced with the decision of either parting with his SHADOW or GIVING UP. 
In the end, he decided to part with his shadow so that he could continue towards his goal.
In order to do this, he had to live without his SHADOW for a while, and at times he felt as if he were 
naked as a bat. But in the end he reached his goal and regained his SHADOWS. **

... and that's how Krish (the main catagorist) must feel now after this episode: Faceless and shadowless !!!!

I won't be commenting on my thought processes in the future, because for that I am really shocked and 
also disappointed with the way the story went.
I will consume this story as I do many other stories here on this portal as a "neutral" reader...

All the best to you all

Lollobionda
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I too agree with most of readers opinion. There's nothing left in this story other than degrading Krish more and more. Author is trying to convince the readers that there is still love between the couple. But it isn't. Meera says she don't want to loose Krish...but when it comes to reality she will do completely opposite to it. And doing all those things and comes to Krish and says she don't want to loose him... that's sounds funny and this dumb Krish believes her again and again.

Meera and Desai understood about Krish weakness more than Krish himself. From that point Desai cleverly planted seeds in krishs mind that cuckolding is acceptable. He just kept feeding Krish with those ideas. We can understand that from previous episodes where he says the husband who accepts the wife who fucked with other men holds more power over her. There by he cleverly convinced Krish so that he will not leave Meera. And this idiot belived that.
Meera too understand that and she cleverly using his weakness to satisfy her fantasies with Desai. And she comes after fucking with Desai whole night comes and sooo innocently that she don't want to loose Krish. Our dumb hero forgets all she does and feels happy that she loves him...silly.

Meera says they both are in mud and to survive holding each other hands is the only option. But in reality she is the one who's dragging the both to sink in the mud more and more. She says she can control Desai...she can say no to him. But in reality all she does is submitting to him willingly. She reached a stage where her sexual desires are more important than anything else. This episode proves that. Even when a guest is there she can't control the desire to be fucked by Desai as if there is no more chance to be fucked by him. And to do that she cleverly says isn't that you want Krish...you will enjoy this Krish... what a cunning woman.
Belive me after this night when Desai and Piyush left Krish will say that piyush knows about them and she will get mad at Krish for drilling those holes. She didn't admit that it was her's inability to say no to Desai is what caused this whole mess. She always does that... blaming Krish for everything.

When she says she don't want to loose Krish that's not because she loves him... it's because she won't find a another man who allows her to get fucked by other men. If she goes with Desai she know that he won't allow her to be fucked by other men. But with Krish after getting bored with Desai she will find another man to be fucked. That's why she won't leave Krish ever.

As now Krish opened up completely to her she will exploit it more and more to quench her sexual desires with Desai. And she will says she's doing all this for Krish's happiness...and this stupid Krish believes that...lmfao.

To author Krish... there's no emotional connection left in this story we used to feel while we reading your stories. What is all happening is Desai comes and fucks Meera and at the end something twist will happen like last time their neighbours heard their noises and in this episode piyush. Just those last few line are the only progress from the previous update to this update. For those few lines you wrote all the above repetitive Part which is happening from past 5-6 updates. There's no enjoyment even in reading sexual part.
My suggestion is Better to end this story as soon as possible and focus on your next story Krish.
[+] 2 users Like The phoenix's post
Like Reply
Thanks it was not there , now you have made krish as useless, worthless ,pimp, and cuckold charecter
Like Reply
I lost interest in this story thee or four chapter before. Since then I have not read the story. Now I am waiting to see the story end. In fact waiting to see how he ends the story.
[+] 1 user Likes rv3443's post
Like Reply
As usual thank you Krish for the update. U put lot of effort to pen down this story appreciate it. Sorry if am harsh but when we praise u for good writing, we too have right to scold u for the mess u created.
Honestly " pura story pe hag dala" as they say in Hindi perfect sentence to describe it. This was gem of story up untill last few chapters may be till aniversary night. From there full story u fucked it up like anything. All the readers wanted from beginning is one good episode between Meera and Desai that's it. Not from any one's mouth direct action either seen or heard from Krish. Simple right , what did u do complicated everything. Just read comments u will only come to know. It's very difficult to earn readers Krish u had that skill but you always want to do something different. U can go and check in " No one dies saint "also i had commented same thing there. To give a twist which reader doesn't think of is good but destroying while story behind it is not good. Some time it's better to go with readers and make them feel heard.
I think u have lost many readers by posting this update which was not at all required. Really piyush and u created such a accident story to bring them to their house. What a bullshit thing to do.
U have degraded Meera like anything in last few episodes she lost her charm only and made her slut only. Krish u have made him not a cuckold but big chutiya. Not even cuckold behaves he does much mored than that. These were not the characteristics of the two lead.
Any ways u have spoiled it much beyond repair. No more comments on this story as just lolbolinda said just neutral reader.
I came here only to read this story and u messed it up big time. It could have been si simple one or two more fling with Desai after aniversary than end to it. All readers would have been happy and stop there and than with some end to it. Even without piyush u could have ended it here after this episode.
But now this story has become randi bazar with Meera being a whore in it and every one coming fucking and going. Not much to say and all the best. Just want to see how u finish it thts it. No more comments or request.
[+] 1 user Likes The Last samurai's post
Like Reply
কোনো বাংলাদেশী আছেন,, অথবা বাংলাভাষী
Like Reply
কোনো বাংলাদেশী আছেন,, অথবা বাংলাভাষী
Like Reply
any Bengali here???
Like Reply
situation ke hisaab se koyi pic daal do
Like Reply
(05-09-2022, 11:00 PM)masud93 Wrote: কোনো বাংলাদেশী আছেন,, অথবা বাংলাভাষী

What does that mean?

YOU should bear in mind that this is an "English Stories" portal, and many readers cannot speak or understand 
(hindi, hinglish, bengali ... etc.).
In the future, please give statements ONLY in english, so that we can also understand the content...

Thanks in advance
Lollobionda

This applies to all other readers too !!!
Like Reply
(05-09-2022, 11:10 PM)Lollobionda Wrote: What does that mean?

YOU should bear in mind that this is an "English Stories" portal, and many readers cannot speak or understand 
In the future, please give statements ONLY in english, so that we can also understand the content...

Thanks in advance
Lollobionda

I think he read this story by Google translated
Like Reply
(05-09-2022, 08:49 PM)The phoenix Wrote: I too agree with most of readers opinion. There's nothing left in this story other than degrading Krish more and more. Author is trying to convince the readers that there is still love between the couple. But it isn't. Meera says she don't want to loose Krish...but when it comes to reality she will do completely opposite to it. And doing all those things and comes to Krish and says she don't want to loose him... that's sounds funny and this dumb Krish believes her again and again.

Meera and Desai understood about Krish weakness more than Krish himself. From that point Desai cleverly planted seeds in krishs mind that cuckolding is acceptable. He just kept feeding Krish with those ideas. We can understand that from previous episodes where he says the husband who accepts the wife who fucked with other men holds more power over her. There by he cleverly convinced Krish so that he will not leave Meera. And this idiot belived that.
Meera too understand that and she cleverly using his weakness to satisfy her fantasies with Desai. And she comes after fucking with Desai whole night comes and sooo innocently that she don't want to loose Krish. Our dumb hero forgets all she does and feels happy that she loves him...silly.

Meera says they both are in mud and to survive holding each other hands is the only option. But in reality she is the one who's dragging the both to sink in the mud more and more. She says she can control Desai...she can say no to him. But in reality all she does is submitting to him willingly. She reached a stage where her sexual desires are more important than anything else. This episode proves that. Even when a guest is there she can't control the desire to be fucked by Desai as if there is no more chance to be fucked by him. And to do that she cleverly says isn't that you want Krish...you will enjoy this Krish... what a cunning woman.
Belive me after this night when Desai and Piyush left Krish will say that piyush knows about them and she will get mad at Krish for drilling those holes. She didn't admit that it was her's inability to say no to Desai is what caused this whole mess. She always does that... blaming Krish for everything.

When she says she don't want to loose Krish that's not because she loves him... it's because she won't find a another man who allows her to get fucked by other men. If she goes with Desai she know that he won't allow her to be fucked by other men. But with Krish after getting bored with Desai she will find another man to be fucked. That's why she won't leave Krish ever.

As now Krish opened up completely to her she will exploit it more and more to quench her sexual desires with Desai. And she will says she's doing all this for Krish's happiness...and this stupid Krish believes that...lmfao.

To author Krish... there's no emotional connection left in this story we used to feel while we reading your stories. What is all happening is Desai comes and fucks Meera and at the end something twist will happen like last time their neighbours heard their noises and in this episode piyush. Just those last few line are the only progress from the previous update to this update. For those few lines you wrote all the above repetitive Part which is happening from past 5-6 updates. There's no enjoyment even in reading sexual part.
My suggestion is  Better to end this story as soon as possible and focus on your next story Krish.

Absolutely true this... At some point she says she can Control Desai and say no to him.. but she became whore to Desai he screw her whenever he wants even they can fuck back Krish too and meera admit that Krish u like surprises and u r more excited to b here surprises and this dumb hero yes I'm excited and shag before her ??
Like Reply
(05-09-2022, 11:51 PM)Gumshot Wrote: I think he read this story by Google translated

no bro,,, but my ability is not so far
Like Reply
(05-09-2022, 11:10 PM)Lollobionda Wrote: What does that mean?

Thanks in advance
Lollobionda

i only looking some Bengali is this forum bro,,, Don't mind bro,,
yes,
Like Reply
Superb update. Good part in this was there was good amount of Meera's role in this update and we came to know what she feels about all this that is happening around. Sad that krish and Meera's sexual relation has completely died and they both have happily accepted it.

The ending was a surprise now that Piyush whose is her office client know about this relation. What will happen next is a suspense.

I am still confused with Nidhi's story and role here.

Waiting for more updates.
[+] 1 user Likes chutdriller's post
Like Reply
(05-09-2022, 10:14 PM)The Last samurai Wrote: To give a twist which reader doesn't think of is good but destroying while story behind it is not good.

You said a very valid point bro. I too felt the same. Krish is known for giving such twists at the end of very episode. I think he was focusing too much on giving such twists that he killing the remaining part. We can observe that from last few episodes. Except for the end twists remaining part of the episodes are almost same. Krish invites Desai... Meera willingly submits to him not even asking Krish... Desai fucks her and while leaving he tells some part of their night session. Same repeating from the anniversary night episode.

Hope Krish will think about it comes up with a much better episode next time.
Like Reply
Hey Guys! I read all the comments.. I feel every story has a good and a bad phase.. but whatever it is, the author wouldn’t just write without thinking about the consequences. I am pretty sure Krish knows how he is taking the story.. let us not jump to conclusions.. let us all believe in Krish and his writing.!! He has engaged us all these years with his wonderful stories. He will continue to do so.. keep some faith in himSmile
Like Reply
Great update.
Waiting to see piyush and desai banging meera in her marital bed and krish sitting in a corner and shaking his tiny dick happily.
Like Reply
so here again krish your show

you are playing with words like magician enjoys by getting looks on audience faces.

you know very well your character and readers just did flew with their acts.

Like Reply
(06-09-2022, 08:25 PM)Vasanthan Wrote: Great update.
Waiting to see piyush and desai banging meera in her marital bed and krish sitting in a corner and shaking his tiny dick happily.

Desai  don't let him 
He can control that piyush
[+] 1 user Likes Gumshot's post
Like Reply