Adultery Dhika - An Innocent Angel
On a very important Project but still can't able to resist my craving for this Story...
Just a read glimpse of it...
You are legend brother.. eagarly waiting for another update...
Thank you for this story Dear..
Take care.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Hey bro firstly thank you for all the updates..story really getting hotter and seductive in each episode..your imagination power is on next level..really hats off bro..
Though I like and love every update but i have a suggestion about last update..dhika with bantu, bobby, uncle and chotu part and storyline are much better than sherni and dhika lesbian angle or dhika kissing to sherni and raj in front of John..Bcz it killing thrill part of story...though it is my personal opinion.. Sorry if u not like this..
Like Reply
The boys got nice little treat at the end.
Like Reply
Now I'm waiting for that episode in which dhika we'll wear the same dress in front of boys without even panty??
Like Reply
But I'm also worried about..will dhika ever do sex with boys, chotu,uncle or stranger because she said to John that she will never do it
Like Reply
Awesome update bro...
Erotic..
Like Reply
wonderful
Like Reply
(04-09-2022, 09:52 AM)incest love Wrote: But I'm also worried about..will dhika ever do sex with boys, chotu,uncle or stranger because she said to John that she will never do it

Well, for Dhika to make an omelette, John is the egg that is to be broken...
When John breaks, Dhika will make an omelette

Now, who can break John... shuuu!
[+] 3 users Like DevilMayCare's post
Like Reply
(04-09-2022, 01:51 AM)Sush44 Wrote: Hey bro firstly thank you for all the updates..story really getting hotter and seductive in each episode..your imagination power is on next level..really hats off bro..
Though I like and love every update but i have a suggestion about last update..dhika with bantu, bobby, uncle and chotu part and storyline are much better than sherni and dhika lesbian angle or dhika kissing to sherni and raj in front of John..Bcz it killing thrill part of story...though it is my personal opinion.. Sorry if u not like this..

In time, you will know why these scenes were needed. Neither Dhika nor Sharmi is a lesbian...
Somethings are always just a means to an end....

Now, who is Sherni ??
[+] 1 user Likes DevilMayCare's post
Like Reply
Fantastic update to show the first bold step in front of husband for Dhika.
[+] 1 user Likes xavierrxx's post
Like Reply
(04-09-2022, 05:15 PM)DevilMayCare Wrote: Well, for Dhika to make an omelette, John is the egg that is to be broken...

Ohh...sharmi will break John the egg hahaha
[+] 1 user Likes incest love's post
Like Reply
(04-09-2022, 05:15 PM)DevilMayCare Wrote: Well, for Dhika to make an omelette, John is the egg that is to be broken...

More exciting part is who will eat the omelette

Thank you bro for update
Like Reply
Crazy update
yourock  congrats
Like Reply

Well this is a spoiler hint... I understood long back itself there's something fishy with Sharmi and Raj,which I assume will be revealing in slow pace... Difference in Dhikha's character got changed lot towards Raj. Now she's ok to give small kiss, even though it was revenge for sharmi's kiss. Raj's dialogue "it's my pleasure" is only just hint of revealing the original plan laid for Dhikha. Now only thing to confirm is whether John is along with them. But as of now John is not,but may get tempted soon enough to be Raj's favour. Will come to know when there will be another story building update where there's talk between Raj and John. 
As i expected the hand job was for John when you gave the update hint. Was sure that she will not go forward that soon with uncle. Next handjob will be mostly chottu. Bantu and Bobby may get that later but not soon i guess. And this strange admirer plot is nicely syncing with current story. But still now it's haven't created the impact on story to be a suspence factor. I guess you will pull it up when story demands.
For Bantu Bobby now there's chance where Bantu demand to drink milk without blindfold or see the boobs as they have seen one boob out during video call and by mistake Bobby reveals that he already saw. That's upto author to decide whether to go on that track
Anyway waiting for the update and hoping some more action before road trip
[+] 1 user Likes listener098's post
Like Reply
~~

Hahaha, wonderful observations and interpretations...

Actually, Uncle sorta got a hand job, though it was merely a caress before he bursts...

"But as of now John is not,but may get tempted soon enough to be Raj's favour. Will come to know when there will be another story building update where there's talk between Raj and John. "
                - Keep this point and mind, we shall talk about this in future.... ;)

There is definitely an update or two before weekend road trip.

Happy reading...  Heart

P.S: I just sat past 4 hours and laid out the road plan for next 10 episodes. I am pumped to share it with you guys.
Though, planning alone took 4 hours; Could only guess how many days it will take to write each episode.
[+] 5 users Like DevilMayCare's post
Like Reply
(05-09-2022, 12:29 AM)DevilMayCare Wrote: ~~

Actually, Uncle sorta got a hand job, though it was merely a caress before he bursts...

"But as of now John is not,but may get tempted soon enough to be Raj's favour. Will come to know when there will be another story building update where there's talk between Raj and John. "

Happy reading...  Heart

P.S: I just sat past 4 hours and laid out the road plan for next 10 episodes. I am pumped to share it with you guys.
Though, planning alone took 4 hours; Could only guess how many days it will take to write each episode.

Wow...wow....
Excellent news...
Hope our female lead have hot Encounter with boys and Uncle ji soon..
If possible bhai.. Please bring old man in story..
It will encourage the sensualness and sex Craving of female lead..and take this story on another super erotic level...
Thank you for come back..
Waiting for update
Like Reply
(05-09-2022, 12:29 AM)DevilMayCare Wrote: ~~

Happy reading...  Heart

By spilling the gusses i don't want to spoil the element of surprise from the writer

By the way writer mould the story he has nice writing skills and have a basic idea on story 

As slowly the tension build up the more fun and lust when it first happens dika having sex in illegal affair

Waiting for more exciting
Like Reply
With this episode, Dhika has finally taken the initiative.
She now will determines how and to what extent things happen.
John has lit the flame, whether he will cause a WILDFIRE or not, we will see in the coming episodes...

All the best 
and hopefully a new chapter soon

lollobionda
[+] 1 user Likes Lollobionda's post
Like Reply
The best thing about this reading this story is there's no over emotional episodes no bullshit cunning plans. It feels sooo fresh and pleasent reading this those. Those little naughty things Dhika do always brings a smile on my face...i love that naughtiness mixed with innocence.

Your doing right by not hurrying in order to get Dikha fucked by other person besides her husband. Keep this slow and steady style of building the story.

For me Dikhas scenes with Raj and shamsi won't give excitement as that kind of stories are already there and it's not new. I know that scenes are necessary from story point of view. It's just my opinion that scenes with Raj are not exciting.

Dihkas scenes with uncle twins and chotu are more exciting and more enjoyable. I suggest you to write more scenes with them if possible.

All the best ??
[+] 3 users Like The phoenix's post
Like Reply
simply awesome
[+] 1 user Likes kanikaakochr's post
Like Reply