Adultery Dhika - An Innocent Angel
need more hotty naughty scenes with the Twins . Amazing writing
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
What's the status of your laptop brother
Like Reply
(31-08-2022, 04:53 PM)incest love Wrote: What's the status of your laptop brother

Stupid HP service center is quoting 70k for motherboard replacement.
Have placed a new laptop order and I will be getting it on Sep 10th.
[+] 1 user Likes DevilMayCare's post
Like Reply
Ok..no issues we'll be waiting
Like Reply
(31-08-2022, 05:11 PM)DevilMayCare Wrote:
Stupid HP service center is quoting 70k for motherboard replacement.
Have placed a new laptop order and I will be getting it on Sep 10th.

That’s rediculously high quote u can get a new one in its place. That’s a good decision. Always backup ur work in the cloud to cope up with such hardware failures . 

Congratulations on your new laptop
Like Reply
Waiting for Chotu n uncle to just touch n satisfy our angel
Like Reply
There should be atleast one encounter where she cums before the men
Like Reply
~~Teaser:

Dhika was not sleepy for she was horny and had not had an orgasm yet...

Uncle's hard little cock kept spewing cum in her mind, and she vividly remembered caressing his balls.....yet, she still could not believe what she did - touching Uncle' cock....... it throbbing and throbbing in front of her eyes...........

Dhika felt so horny thinking about it,

But at the same time, she also felt a little guilty.......

It was shy of early morning in the weekend, when Dhika was laying naked on her bed with her both hands wet and sticky with cum......

It was the first time she had ever given him a hand job and Dhika found herself fond of it..... and so, she drained him three times out of excitement....

Dhika: hehe..... I don't think he will wake up today.....

[Image: kajal-aggarwal-stills-photos-pictures-1630.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like DevilMayCare's post
Like Reply
(01-09-2022, 08:25 PM)DevilMayCare Wrote:            It was the first time she had ever given him a hand job and Dhika found herself fond of it..... and so, she drained him three times out of excitement....

HOLY SHITTT!!!! DUDE!!

This was amazing. Please let us know when we can expect the next bombastic update. 

Adios x
Like Reply
Eagarly waiting for uncle encounter bhai..
Hope you will back with multiple episode after technical issues regarding laptop is over..
Congratulations for new gadget and hope you will get more success..
And we also got multiple and frequent updates after you got your new laptop...
Like Reply
waiting,,,, update and made this tonight special
Like Reply
(01-09-2022, 08:25 PM)DevilMayCare Wrote: ~~Teaser:

Dhika was not sleepy for she was horny and had not had an orgasm yet...

Uncle's hard little cock kept spewing cum in her mind, and she vividly remembered caressing his balls.....yet, she still could not believe what she did - touching Uncle' cock....... it throbbing and throbbing in front of her eyes...........

It was shy of early morning in the weekend, when Dhika was laying naked on her bed with her both hands wet and sticky with cum......

It was the first time she had ever given him a hand job and Dhika found herself fond of it..... and so, she drained him three times out of excitement....

[Image: kajal-aggarwal-stills-photos-pictures-1630.jpg]

[Image: C7190-EEC-2-CE8-43-FB-8797-59-EA18541769.gif]

WAITING
Like Reply
#Dikha is desperate !!! She wants 2 rck n roll

[Image: 5bb17a9e8b146945ee37b4e71e8f52f3.gif]
Like Reply
Ohh man...going to be hell of an update..
Can't wait bro...
Like Reply
Hehehe I think it's her husband
[+] 1 user Likes incest love's post
Like Reply
When will we can see the full sttory?? Teaser is nice
Like Reply
If its 3 times it can't be Uncle. It can be Chotu though or maybe I am wishing it to be Chotu. Hehe
Like Reply
~~

Author's note: Remember we talked about taking a step back and setting stage. This is one of those episodes.

Happy Reading... Heart

~~

~A Week before the Weekend Retreat~

Dhika was not sleepy for she was horny and not had an orgasm yet...

Giggling, Dhika squinted her eyes when the reflection of the Sun's rays from the shiny gift wrap hit her eyes - The reflection of the box that was laying next to their bed, which John had brought in.

John had reached their house around 4 in the morning, and as she opened the door, she found him standing there with that box in his hand.... She wasn't sure what it was, but it looked red and shiny, gift wrapped.

But Dhika was in no state to mind what it was, rather she pulled John into their bedroom and the sexual fiasco started.

She only left him when she looked at his exhausted face after draining him three times......

Now, looking clear, Dhika saw a note attached to a side of the box and suddenly, she guessed from whom it could be.......

Dhika: The Stranger !!!

Getting up, she jumped and took the box in part excitement and part fear....... and she read the note.....

" Hey Beautiful,

Hope you enjoyed my previous gift !

I saw this one and couldn't resist but get it for you. Hope you will like it.

~ Stranger

P.S: Meant to wear only the dress ; ) "

Dhika: Johnnnnnnnnn...... she shouted in panic

John: What ??... he jerked up.... Noooo not again,,..... I'm drained......

Dhika: Johnnnn..... Look at this........

John: What !!!..... oh that one......... yeah I read the note yesterday itself...... He said is half sleepy state....

Dhika: John, I am starting to worry,.... who is this Stranger,.... how does he know me.......

John: Hey, don't worry too much,........ He is just an admirer, I guess..... He won't hurt you!!!!..... saying John yawned and fell back on his bed....

Dhika: How do you know ?.......

John: Else, why would he send you the Little hearts.....

Dhika: But how did he know that I like Little hearts.....

Dhika looked at John in disbelief, trying to understand why he was not worried........

Putting the box down,... she hopped on bed, next to John.......

Dhika: John,.... do you know who the stranger is ?.... she asked with a curious suspicion

John: what !!.... no.... how would I know..... ?

Dhika: then who is he John ? ... why is he sending gifts to me ? you don't look worried as I am..... what if he troubles......

John: Hey dear,,....... stop worrying,.... We will find who it is okay ?.......

Dhika: hmmmmm

John: You didn't open to see what it is ?

Dhika: No,... I am not touching that box or anything else he sends... again........

Dhika looked too worried,... with a hint of fear in her eyes.......

Understanding, John pulled her down.. and on him and hugged her.......

For quite a while Dhika laid on his chest without talking anything,... but her mind was pacing on various thoughts........

Lifting her head, she looked at John........ who was looking down at her.....

Dhika: John.....

John: Yeah dear......

Dhika: Can I ask something ?

John: Of course

Dhika: Are you..... are you angry... or upset,.... that I..... I touched Bobby's..... you know....

John: Cock ? .....and touched,.... I thought you only saw it.......

When she heard the word cock, Bobby's smooth hard cock came into her mind,... and Dhika felt a tingle between her legs........

But the guilt feeling in her suppressed other feelings as she looked worried into John's eyes.......

Taking a deep breath,... John begun.....

John: Dear,..... To start with, I am not angry or upset or sad... so stop asking that.......

John: Then,... you sort of know,... how I feel about all these..... I am perfectly okay with it.........

Dhika: okay ?

John: Darling,.... You are a very beautiful and sexy person,.... and you know I like to boast that....

Dhika: but,....

John: wait,......And all these,... happenings,,.... it is only fun and that too happens only with people we both know and trust,........

John: Besides,..... You may touch cocks,.... or they may even see you fully naked !

Dhika: What,... nooo... no one saw me fully naked......

John: Okay,,... played with your breasts.......!

Dhika was feeling guilty until now,... but when she heard John say "played with your breasts", she blushed and all those memories came back flooding into her,.......

John: Let me finish....... None of those matter between us........ I mean

John: I know these are all just for fun,... and I know you would never have sex with anyone else but me.... and I am happy for that.... I am glad and proud and happy that you are mine and only mine........

Dhika just blinked and looked at him with full of love.... and snuggled back into his chest.........

Dhika: She shed a tear saying..... I would never have sex with anyone else.......

John: I know.... he gave a loving smile.....

John: But you could do something for me...... he teased....

Dhika: What would that be.......

John: Tease Chotu in front of me.... hehe.....

Dhika: Hehe,..... that poor fellow,... no.... I won't.......

John laughed and pulled Dhika closer.....

Dhika: John....

John: yes dear.....

Dhika: and you should not too....Not have sex... with "anyone".......... she gave a teasing smile......

John: Hehe..... I won't ,... but why are you smiling......

Dhika: Giggling.... I cannot trust Sharmi.......

John: Hehe,... oh yeah,... then I cannot promise....

Dhika: What !!!

Dhika hit him playfully, and both laughed and within minutes, both drifted into sleep, once again

John and Dhika slept like that for a while,.... ~~

When they woke up, time was almost 11 AM........

Dhika wanted to go pick Pappu, but John told her about the invite from Raj, to go swimming at their place and hence, John and Dhika got ready and left to Raj and Sharmi's house......

==============

Time was 5 in the evening, and Dhika was already sitting by the pool, alone... when she watched John and Raj walk into the patio wearing skimpy shorts and beer in hand......

Accidentally, Dhika's eyes fell on Raj's shorts........

Dhika: aiiiii.... where are you looking at !?!?

Startled, she quickly averted her eyes,... and waved at them,... as they came towards her......

Dhika was wearing a modest two piece bikini......

Initially, she chose a big one piece bikini, but John teased the hell out of her,.... and finally, Dhika consoled herself enough to give into wearing a not so revealing, yet a hot bikini....

She wore water colored bikini top, which showed no cleavage,.... and a colorful bikini bottom which covered her full bum cheeks......

[Image: kajal1.jpg]

Dhika: Raj Bhaiya, where is Sharmi..... she is changing still ?

Raj: She will join shortly.......

Dhika watched as John and Raj jumped into the pool and swam across in laps, without any effort......

Dhika noticed that, despite his age, Raj looked no older than John, except for his salt and pepper hair and he was definitely a great swimmer......

Sharmi: You guys jumped in without me ????

As Dhika was admiring Raj, she did not hear Sharmi come and when she turned her head to Sharmi's voice, Dhika stunned at her appearance......

Sharmi was wearing a very skimpy bikini and the bikini bottom looked even smaller than the one Dhika had worn for the twins in Swiss.....

[Image: 64512-32b252822529.jpg]

The top covered her little breasts enough, but the bottom was almost a string which had a triangle piece of cloth in the front which covered her mound,... and when Sharmi turned, Dhika saw both her ass cheeks were out and jiggling as she hopped on her foot.....

Sharmi: You call that a bikini ?..... she teased at Dhika......

Dhika: At least I am wearing one..... she teased back......

Sharmi: I am half tempted to pull the knot off your bikini top.....

She teasingly approached Dhika.....

John: hehe.... that would be a sight to watch..... he teased siding with Sharmi.....

Dhika: Aii.... no... don't come closer........

Giggling and shouting,... Dhika jumped into the pool to escape from Sharmi..... and as she did,.... Raj, her swimming coach, came to her rescue to stop her from drowning.......

Sharmi: hahahaha..... you jumped and fell into my husbands arms .......

Dhika drank some pool water and was trying to catch her breath and so, she missed Sharmi's comments.....

No sooner,... John joined Sharmi at one end of the pool where she was sitting with her legs into the water,.... while Raj was teaching few floating tactics to Dhika....

Sharmi: Never in the hell I thought I would ever see Dhika in a bikini......

John: haha.... that makes two of us,.... I never thought she would wear one in front of others...

Sharmi: So, John,..... how do I look ?

John couldn't keep his eyes off Sharmi....

Though Dhika was far more alluring than Sharmi, Sharmi had her own style...

Unlike Dhika, Sharmi was very trim with less flesh, even in her chest area. She had small tits... which John guessed would be just a little bigger than a small sized apple... but Sharmi had an ass to kill for.

Those two bubble cheeks were so firm that John thought one could flip a coin off it......

When she walked, even Dhika looked at them,... open mouthed....

John: You look good enough to eat..... he teased and winked at her....

Sharmi: haha.... I would think so..... so you want a bite ?

John: haha.... not yet,... I am officially in someone else's plate.....

Sharmi: For now.....

She winked and set her sights towards Raj and Dhika.....

John: Dhika seems to be getting more comfortable with Raj....

Raj was now holding Dhika's mid in his hands and Dhika was trying to balance and float in the water....

Dhika seemed not at all to mind Raj's bare hands on her bare flat tummy.....

Sharmi: Yeah, Looks like he is having his best time..... Not unlucky like me..

John: Haha... why you are unlucky.... ?

Sharmi: Because the food is hot and ready.... but someone doesn't seem to have an appetite...

John laughed at Sharmi's comments and to gauge how fit it was, he slowly moved his hand to her naked waist and held her, and caressed her naked smooth tummy,.....

Dhika: I see you are getting acquainted well....

John startled and pulled his hand away when he heard Dhika's voice close to him.....

Caught like a cat with a fish in its mouth, John blinked, but Sharmi came to the rescue....

Sharmi: So, hubby,.... how is the swimming lessons going on.....

Just as Sharmi was asking, Dhika climbed out of the pool and all three pairs of eyes fell on Dhika's dripping ass cheeks as she climbed out of the water..... and John did not fail to notice Raj's eyes....

Raj: She is a quick learner.... he smiled politely.....

Sharmi: Well,... if she is not budging, just give her a little punishment.....

Saying,.... Sharmi leapt a little forward towards Dhika and spanked her ass over her bikini bottom,... and when she did... Dhika's ass cheek  jiggled like a jelly....

Dhika: Aaiiiiiiii.......... her eyes widened.....

John: Hahahahaha..... officially you are the second one to spank her Sharmi......

Dhika: Johnnnnn.......

Raj: There is no need of that,... she is an excellent student.... And I believe in positive reinforcement... he gave a charming smile...

Dhika gave both of them a stern look and an embarrassing smile towards Raj and went to dry herself.....

Time was hitting 9 PM and the couple gathered in the patio post dinner,... men with beer in hand and the girls wine glass in hand....

Dhika was not a drinker, but for the sake of Raj, she was habituated to accept a glass, else he wouldn't drink just to keep her company....

They all were sitting on the lawn, Dhika with Raj to her right and John to her left and Sharmi sitting opposite to her,.... when Sharmi proposed a game..... ~~

John: hehe.... where do you find all these games.....

Sharmi: I found it in a Korean movie....

The game had passing tissue paper to the next person only using mouth,... and upon hearing the rules, Dhika felt a little uncertain.....

Sharmi: Common, it will be fun.....

Raj: Hey dear, don't force anyone into doing anything..... he said in a thick wise voice...

Hearing him taking her side, Dhika fell for it,.. and smiled at Sharmi with a shy nodding approval.....

Sharmi immediately lit like a bulb and motioned Dhika to start....

Dhika put a slice of tissue paper on her mouth and for a second, she blinked at whether to pass left or right...

To her left, it was John,... but to her right, Raj was sitting and looking at her......

Startled, she quickly turned left and passed the tissue to John.....

The tissue was little wet from Dhika's lips, but the texture held.....

Dhika watched intently as John passed the tissue to Sharmi and she could have sworn that they held on together, their lips touching for at least 2 full seconds before parting apart......

Dhika: Oi.....

Sharmi just giggled naughtily looking at Dhika,... and before turning towards Raj, she bit and tore half of the tissue into her mouth,..and winked at Dhika.....

Dhika gaped her mouth.... and looked at the size of the paper as Sharmi passed it to Raj....

Dhika: Youuuu devil.....

The half tissue was barely hold-able in mouth and Dhika saw that Raj got it in his mouth and turned towards Dhika, but Dhika was uncertain again....

She knew that if she reached out and got it from him, their lips would definitely touch,..... but if she did not, she worried what others might think....

Without thinking, she closed her eyes,....

and leaned and in just a fraction of second, she plucked the paper from Raj and passed it to John.....

She felt a pair of lips brushed hers, but she wasn't sure which side it was from.... she was too quick for her mind to comprehend.....

Dhika: ohmyyy.......was it Raj's ?? No, it must have been John's....

Dhika: why the hell did you close your eyes ??

When she opened her eyes now, she immediately looked at Raj,... who was looking straight back at her....

Dhika looked into his sharp blue eyes.... and saw it sparkling, looking back at her....

She couldn't get a read.....

But when she turned away, she saw both John and Sharmi trying to control their laughter... and that gave the answer she was pondering upon....

Dhika: Sorry, Raj bhaiya....

Raj: It is just a game.... its okay Dhika... 

He said in a cool tone,... and Dhika smiled back at him.....

Dhika: Chaaa... see how cool he is taking it..... why are you overthinking.....

Before she couldn't think anything else.... the game continued....

Dhika: Still with the same tissue !!!!!

Dhika saw that the tissue was barely visible on John's lips when he passed it to Sharmi.....

And this time.... Sharmi held John's cheeks and pressed her lips tight into his......

Dhika's mouth dropped and she watched as Sharmi kissed her husband....

When Sharmi left him,... she could not find any tissue on Sharmi's mouth, but when she opened her mouth, Dhika saw a small wet ball of lump on her tongue.....

Dhika: You dog,... she turned to hit John....

John: Hey... she held me... I didn't do anything.....

Dhika gave a furious look at Sharmi and Sharmi winked at her,.. and gave a teasing smile.....

and then Dhika turned and looked apologetically towards Raj....

Raj: We shall call it an end... he gave a polite smile....

Dhika: Nooo... how can I ? I cannot let Sharmi win.... !

Dhika felt that this was Sharmi's plan all along,... to kiss John infront of Dhika.... and Dhika was more worried how hurt Raj might have got........

and thus, she opened her mouth....

Dhika: No Bhaiya,... lets continue....

All three were astonished, but Raj showed it very little.....He was very good at hiding his intent and emotions....

Dhika saw Sharmi pass the little ball of lump to Raj... and Raj did his best to place the lump on the edge of his own lips,... and turned towards Dhika....

Dhika saw that this time, Raj had closed his eyes.....

Gathering her will, Dhika reached close to Raj, hoping not to close her eyes,.... and just as she reached his lips.....

Her lips parted with an intent to cup the lump of paper on his lower lip,....

but instead, Dhika's lips cupped his entire lower lip.... and she froze......

Despite his age, Dhika felt Raj's lips to be tender and soft upon touch........

For full 5 seconds, neither moved nor made a motion, but for Dhika's lips cupping Raj's lower lip......

Sharmi: very quietly..... Dhikaaa !!

In one instant, Dhika opened her eyes, withdrew herself,... stood and ran into the house........ ~~

=======================

Inside the room, from past 30 minutes, Dhika did nothing but hid her face into the pillow and her mind was racing.....

She wasn't sad or worried, but rather,.... felt hot and aroused......

She felt a childish anger on John for not interrupting or stopping her.... and embarrassed on what would Raj have thought of her.......

After about an hour when Dhika came out,...... everyone was sitting on the sofa.....

She came out and went straight to sit with Raj.....

Dhika: Raj Bhaiya.....

Raj: Dhika, before you say anything... I'm sor......

Dhika: I am soo sorry,...  I don't know what came over me.... I am extremely sorry.....

Raj: What ! I should be the one saying sorry... he answered in a sorry voice....

After apologizing to each other for a while, Dhika came back to her normal self, thinking how good hearted Raj was, for he was saying sorry for something she did...

Bidding good night, Dhika and John went into their room to stay the night....

Inside, Dhika started hitting John with a pillow for he kissed Sharmi and for not stopping her.......

Dhika was so aroused to have a real fight,... and honestly, she did not feel any anger at all...

She wanted John to strip her naked and have his way with her......

Dhika: I am going to kill you.....

+
+
+
+

[+] 5 users Like DevilMayCare's post
Like Reply
+
+
+
+

Saying, she neared John and pulled his shirt up and pants down in one swift motion......

John: wwoooo...... I wasn't expecting this.....

Dhika: Shuuuu.....

John was not hard yet, but a slight bulge was forming inside his tight black shorts.....

Dhika just put her hand inside his shorts, when they heard a knock on the door.....

Sharmi: Dhika !.... John !.......

Dhika felt a little anger but she was better than that....

Looking up, she smiled at John, non-verbally asking him to check what she wants....

John: You sit down... I will check..... he said and went to the door....

Opening the door, John peeked just his head out,.....

John: Hey Sharmi... how can I help you..... he winked at her.....

Sharmi: You could.... but not now....

Saying, she pushed the door wide open and entered the room.....

Sharmi was wearing a white T shirt which came just below her panty line....... and nothing else.....

Sharmi: Nice boxers John....

Dhika: Oi...... what do you want.....

Sharmi: You .....

Dhika: hehe.. what....

Sharmi: I came to get my kiss......

Saying, she turned and winked at John.....

Dhika: What !!!!..... you touch him again... and......

Dhika stood up with all her force to kick Sharmi,.... and suddenly, Sharmi turned and fell on Dhika..... and both stumbled onto the bed......

Dhika fell and Sharmi fell on top of her, and she held both of Dhika's hands locked against her bed....

Sharmi: Who said anything about him.....

Dhika: What !!!.... her eyes widened.......

Sharmi: Its my turn to pass the paper.....

Saying, Sharmi jerked her body up,... and leaning down, she pressed her lips right on Dhika's lips......

Dhika made a squeaky sound and to John's utter surprise, she stopped resisting in just 2 seconds....

John: wwo hhoooo..... what is going on !!

Sharmi was still holding Dhika's hands against the bed, and kissed her deep, while Dhika closed her eyes and gave herself in......

[Image: porn-gif-magazine-porn-gifs82.gif]

Dhika was feeling so horny that she couldn't think anything and felt herself give in so easily....

Dhika: Stop stop stoppp... pleasee... oh, Sharmiii......

For full 2 minutes, John just stood there watching Sharmi go full bazooka on Dhika.... as Dhika just laid there and kissed back feverishly.........

John noticed that for first few seconds, Dhika showed a vain protest, but now,.... they were interlocked like long last lovers...while he just stood there watching..........

with his boxer sporting a full mast now.....

John: Hellooooo..... excuse me....

Without opening her eyes, Sharmi gave a smile.. still kissing Dhika...... and for one last act, she bit Dhika's lower lip and pulled it up like a gum......

and then she let herself up......

[Image: porn-gif-magazine-porn-gifs_00174.gif]             

Dhika: uhnnn.......

Sharmi: Nice tent John.... give it to her nice and hard.....

Winking at both of them, she left the room, but not before giving John a quick peck on his lips.......~~

====================

It was 9 in the morning and Dhika was still sleeping exhausted.....

Dhika had railed John so hard last night that she came twice for the first time in her life...... and by the time John came inside her, she had shut her mouth tight with her fingers to stop herself from moaning aloud.......

Waking a little,... Dhika found herself laying flat on her tummy.....

Dhika: John.......

Yawning, she looked for John but he was not in the bed.......

Dhika: Johnnnn......            

Shouting, she looked towards the direction of the bathroom, but the door was open....... and when she looked towards the room entrance, that door was open as well....

Dhika: Johnnnnnn... !!!!

Calling again.... she stopped to yawn again, when she heard a thick voice......

Raj: Good morning Dhika.... John and Sharmi are in the backyard talking......

She heard Raj's voice before him, as she heard his footsteps nearing their room.....

Dhika: Good morning Raj Bhaiya......

Raj: Still sleepy Dhi...... oh......

Dhika saw Raj's legs froze at the doorstep as she looked at him standing there stiff as a stick, but with a very small subtle smile in his face.......

Raj: Sorry,... I didn't know.... please excuse me....

Raj: I will let you get dressed.......

That's when it hit her.....

Dhika was laying there in all her glory,.... flat on her tummy wearing nothing but a black bra and a small matching black panty.....

[Image: underwear-pant.jpg?fit=1068%2C580&ssl=1]

Only consolation was that she was laying on her tummy and hence her entire bust was hidden, but she was wearing a smaller panty,...and with her stretching, her bum cheeks were up and stood outwards - majestic.......

Dhika: Oh god... sorry sorry Raj Bhaiya.... oh goddd.... I am so sorry...

Stumbling, she wrapped herself in the blanket as she cursed herself for bring careless and cursed John for leaving the door open....... She felt so embarrassed....

Raj: It was my pleasure.... don't be sorry.....

He said in a cool voice and left the door......

Jumping, Dhika closed the door and fell back on the bed, hiding her face on the pillow in embarrassment.....

Dhika: Ohmygod...... stupid stupid girl......

Laying there she felt so bad for being so careless..... but one more thing struck her mind,.........

Dhika: What did he mean "it was my pleasure......" !!!!

A small smile appeared on her lips as her cheeks filled with blood.......

======================

Dhika and John stayed with them for a short while and post breakfast, they planned to leave to go visit their family and pick Pappu.....

All the while during the breakfast when everyone was talking, Dhika kept remembering about her incident with Raj.... and how he mentioned "It was my pleasure" and remembering it, she kept smiling to herself......

and then she remembered the lip lock on him.....

Dhika: Seeing me like that,... he could have..... said anything.....but.....he behaved so mature and gentle.....

Dhika: Blushing.... he is just so good person... she smiled to herself again....

Sharmi: So, it is a deal ??

John: If it is okay with Dhika....

All there looked at Dhika, but she was in a different world....

Sharmi: Oi..... deal?

Dhika: Haan.....! what deal ? she squinted her eyes...

Sharmi: Oi... the road trip, next weekend ?

Dhika had no clue what Sharmi was asking, but she looked at John and John nodded his head.....

Dhika: Deal it is... .she smiled and looked at John again....

Time was almost 12 when Dhika and John proceeded to leave, bidding bye to the couple.......

As they reached the door,,..... Dhika watched as Sharmi pulled John into a tight embrace......

Sharmi: I cannot send him without a farewell kiss.....

Saying, she pulled him down,... and planted a thick wet kiss on his lips as Dhika watched him with open mouth again....

Dhika: Oi.... leave my husband......

Sharmi: hehe... what will you do.....

Dhika just stood there giving a stern look at Sharmi.... and just as John stepped out.... Dhika gave a hug to Raj......

Dhika: Thank you Raj Bhaiya... for being a gentleman....

She whispered in his year,... and gave a quick peck on his lips.......

John and Sharmi were the one who had their mouth hanging now..... ~~

====================

Time was almost 10 PM when Dhika put Pappu to sleep and entered their bedroom......

John: Hehe.... I still can't believe you kissed Raj....

Dhika: dutt.... It was just.... you know... to get back at Sharmi.....

John: Still...... I can't believe...

Dhika: besides.... he is such a good person... not like someone here.....

John: Hey,.... what did I do......

Dhika: The same thing you were doing inside Sharmi's mouth.....

Dhika looked for something to throw at him....... and she saw the red box down near their bed.....

Taking it,... she threw it at John.....

John: Haha... calm down.....

Dhika went to the washroom while John was looking at the note again......

John: Dhika.....

Dhika: Yes dear....

John: you don't want to see what is inside this box ?

Dhika: I guess it is a dress,.. and no, I don't want to.... if you want, you open and wear whatever is inside it.....

By the time she came out,... John had already opened the box and he was holding a nightdress.....

John: Hey this is not bad,.... looks cute......

Dhika: wear it then.. hehe.....

John: Hey, pleaseee... just try it... you will look cuter in it.....

Dhika: I don't know who is sending it, and so, I won't wear it....

John: I know who is sending it....

Dhika: What.... !!! whoooo ?

John: A secret admirer......

Dhika: Dutt... what if he is a stalker......

John: Common Dhika, the person has picked up such a cute dress for you..... Just try it once.... I just want to see how you look like in it.....

Dhika still wondered so much as to why John was not freaked out about who was sending her gifts.....

But after a lot of pleading from John,... she agreed to try it out just once.......

Picking the dress, she began to strip.....

Dhika: John, this is so small.... I cannot wear it with my bra.....

John: then remove it.... he winked at her....

Giving him a stern look, Dhika removed her bra and wore the dress......

It was a translucent rose-purple colored night dress, that hardly covered her breasts and just reached a little down below her panty.....

If she jumps or bends down, her entire panty can be seen.......

John: Whooooooo.... the Stranger sure knows what looks good on you....

Dhika: hehe... shut up John.....

John: Come closer.... will you....... Hey....

As Dhika came closer, complaining about something,... John picked up Dhika's phone....

John: Hey, you are getting a call.....

Dhika was too occupied in setting her dress that she did not hear what John was saying !

Dhika: This is too small..... Hope my breasts are not visible..... but it fits so nice... hehe.....

She said while lifting the top a little up, and held under her boobs and pushed them up so that they fit into the cups better..... and in the due process, her boobs jiggled like jelly....

[Image: no-bra-14.gif]

Bobby and Bantu: Misss !!!!!

............. For fraction of a second, before the video call disconnected,  all that the twins saw was their teacher jumping towards the phone as one of her boobs spilled out, naked.

............. Continued Heart

[Image: actress-kajal-aggarwal-new-photoshoot-pi...7ea580.jpg]

Like Reply
Hot as hell....
Great and amazing update....
Like Reply