Poll: VOTE YOUR MAIN LEAD LUSTY ACTRESS
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
KAJAL AGGARWAL
33.95%
55 33.95%
TAMMANA BHATIA
17.90%
29 17.90%
SHRUTI HASSAN
4.94%
8 4.94%
REGINA CASSENDRA
1.23%
2 1.23%
ANASUYA BHARDWAJ
2.47%
4 2.47%
LAVANYA TRIPATHI
1.23%
2 1.23%
VIDYA BALAN
3.09%
5 3.09%
ANUSHKA SHETTY
9.88%
16 9.88%
RESHMI
0%
0 0%
ROJA
0.62%
1 0.62%
AISHWARYA RAI
2.47%
4 2.47%
RAMAYA KRISHNA
0.62%
1 0.62%
PRIYANANI
0.62%
1 0.62%
SHRIYA SHARAN
1.23%
2 1.23%
SAMANTHA
9.26%
15 9.26%
CHARMI KAUR
0.62%
1 0.62%
NITYA MENON
1.85%
3 1.85%
SHALINI PANDEY
1.23%
2 1.23%
SHRADDHA
3.09%
5 3.09%
Alia
3.70%
6 3.70%
Total 162 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy ACTRESS NOVEL
(25-07-2022, 02:37 PM)Manasamassy Wrote: Hi guys ,

Hope you all doing good,

Because of small updates story is not getting developed so we decided to update as a bigger update.
Till now we are working on 3 bigger stories.so please wait with patience.
Hope you all understand.

[img]<a href=[/img][Image: Picsart-22-07-25-14-22-18-889.jpg] [Image: Picsart-22-07-25-14-11-32-576.jpg] Angry
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: Picsart-22-08-25-15-54-39-745.jpg]

thanks
Like Reply
[Image: Picsart-22-08-21-16-08-31-109.jpg]

thanks
Like Reply
[Image: Kajal-Handjob.gif]

thanks
Like Reply
[Image: 11-Kajal-Gyrating.gif]

thanks
Like Reply
[Image: insta227-1.gif]

thanks
Like Reply
EPISODE----------- 3

Days passed away me and and rahul got very closer.i was his slut and ya i liked it.
He used to live with his friends. Actually they all are from same town and all were rich.all have athelete body but raj is more in to sport's than others.

Friends names - raj,rohan,dinesh,rahul(my baby) and also there used to be a didi who is care taker for this gang. personally appointed by rahul's father.she used to live a room which is on terrace. she might be probably at age of 55 - 60.she is very strict but ya she gave some freedom to have gf's but no drugs etc.

one day Raj(Rahul friend) came after playing football he was completely wet due to sweat, his muscles were visible and well-built body was shining, he passed me and smell of his kind of aroused me there was a sensation feeling when smell of his sweat went into my nose, he directly went into his room to change his clothes, i sneaked through the door and what i saw was the most amazing thing i had ever seen in my life he took off his shorts there it was his cock sprung out to life,
[Image: revealing-cock-1431995494l84pc.gif]
 it was biggest and the thickest cock i had ever seen it was beautiful, i saw him naked for a long time, my pussy juice started to flow down my pussy making my panty wet, i saw him going for shower. I developed a horny feeling for my bf's friend but i knew what i was thinking was wrong.That night i couldn’t resist myself and i became wild with rahul .he was shocked me being so wild.
[Image: tumblr_mcyvo3WP641rizybvo1_500.gif]
Few days passed by, i made it my habit to see Raj naked whenever he came home after playing football, i used to see him naked and later ride Rahul thinking oh him, but one day i got lucky Raj saw me sneaking into his room and looking at his cock.I ran into my room,at that time rahul went to his hometown, my heart was beating fast; i was filled with fear and was sweating due to fear. “What he would think of me, will he tell this to rahul” i thought. I was so terrified. That night i was not able to sleep, it was 2 AM i heard a knock at my door with someone calling “kajal”. It was Raj, at first i didn’t opened the door but he continuously knocking and calling my name, so had to open it he came in and shut the door. He was standing in front of me; i still had his nude image in my mind and was thinking about it. We both knew why he was here.

“Why were you sneaking into my room? What were you trying to see.” he asked.

I was standing there without any answer to his questions.

“I was just standing there” i said.

“Tell me the truth OR I’ll tell rahul the truth”

“No, plsss don’t tell anything to mom”

“I love to see u naked” i revealed the secret.

“Why, do you fantasize about me” he asked

“Yes”
Suddenly there was a cruel smile on his face i had realized what was going to happen, and was very happy because i was about to get what i wanted. was red due to shame and was looking down but inside there was a sensation going through my body making me wet in my pussy.

“Did you want to see more” he asked’

“I nodded but didn’t say anything”

“One condition you have to masturbate in front of me or I’ll tell everything to rahul” he said.

I was terrified with that thought.

I agreed to him

I pulled down my shorts and lied on the bed i looked at Raj he was standing there smiling; he pulled out his mobile phone and turned on the camera to record my masturbation session.

“What are you doing” i asked

“Shut up you little slut just do what i said or face the consequences”

I was quite again and closed my eyes.

I started fingering myself and in few minutes my pusssy was throwing squirts my body was shivering and i was in seventh heaven.

[Image: Kajal-Squirting.gif]
 ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh i was moaning Raj told me to say his name and beg him to fuck me and i did the same ohhhhhh Rajjjjjjjjj pleaseee fuck mee ooohhhhhhhhh plsssssssssssss ahhhhhhhhhhhh I opened my eyes and saw that Raj was standing next to me naked with his huge cock of around 9′ facing me and ready to tear my pussy and he was still with the camera in his hands.
“Get up and come here” he asked.I did what he said, he started caressing my boobs from outside my top and he was pressing then very hard, ahhhhhhhhh plzzzzzzzz i tried to stop him but his hands were too strong.He tore off my top and threw it on the bed and held my nipples and started pinching my nipples hard. ahoooooooooo Raj its paining
[Image: tumblr_p4vrcs7I9n1w0f4a4o1_500.gif]
[Image: 1epjvnf370i81.gif]
 plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ahhhhhhhhhhhhh stop plzzzz i cried but he didn’t listn to me.He pinched my nipples for around 10 mins and then let me go i was still crying and he was still smiling.He pushed me on the bed and came down to my pussy and started to lick my pussy.

“What a clean shaved pussy you have rahul made you so sexy”

He was sucking me hard and after some more licking my pussy was squirting for the second time in day. I have to say he was really good at it. I was one of the best orgasms i ever had.He told me to turn around I did the same, he was standing at the side edge of the bed and my face was just below his balls and humongous cock was ready to skull fuck me. He pulled me upward and now my neck was hanging down the bed, he started hitting his dick on my face it was so hard that it felt like someone is hitting my face with a Rod.

“You ready to give your bf's friend some pleasure” he asked.

I kept quiet.

Suddenly he gave a hard slap on my already sore tits… ohhhhhh myy godddddd ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i cried

“I asked you something bitch”

“Yes” i said.

he slapped my boobs again for some time asking me to answer him whenever ask something or he’ll or he’ll punish me the same way he slapped me so hard that his finger marks were there on my boobs.He pushed his dick in my mouth, it was so big it was thicker than my wrist he was forcing his dick into my mouth and half of his dick was in my mouth and i gagging ahhahhahhahahhha……ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh continuously, he was slow in the beginning and later increased his speed his monster cock was going in and out of my mouth. Drools were flowing out of my mouth and flowing on my face my whole face was covered with my own saliva. He fucked my face same way for ten mins and was still hard.

He:“Take the whole dick in slut” he said.

Me:“I can’t. It’s too big for me” 

“Leave it to me slut!! Just open wide”

I was terrified with his monster cock and taking the whole thing in made me more terrified.With another slap on my tits me asked me to open wide, i stretched my mouth to the limit.He shoved his dick in my mouth and was forcing his cock down my throat as far as possible. I was chocking my face was red and every time he take out his dick drools came out of my mouth, his dick was hitting the inner walls of my throat tears were flowing out of my eyes he pushed his cock in my throat to the limit and his balls were touching my nose he remained in the same position for few mins and chocked me. After ravishing my throat for another half an hour he finally ejaculated in my mouth and filled my mouth with his hot cum and forced me swallow everything. I didn’t have any other option but to swallow everything. My face was complete mess with cum all over my face and looked like many men has spitted on my face, he asked me remain in the same position and took some pics of my face with his phone, suddenly there was some noise outside the room in the kitchen, someone just woke up it was 3:00 AM.
“U r saved today u little slut but tomorrow won’t be a good day for u” he said. I was quite and realized how bad was my situation i was able was able to see what would follow after what happened today, being a slut of my bf's friend. He stared wearing his clothes and i stood up he dressed and came to me and showed my masturbating video and pics to me. “U better not tell anyone about this to anyone or u know the consequences” saying this he held my nipples and twisted them ahhhhhhhh pleeeee noooooooooo ooohhhhh stopppppppppp i screamed.

Do u understand what i said” he asked. “This is wrong” i said, suddenly there was a tight slap on my face and other and other and more came after that he was slapping my face again and again.” seeing me nude is right u slut” saying this he slapped he harder tears came down my eyes and i was crying. And few more slaps when i had his fingers imprinted on my face he asked “do u get it” i had no option but to say yes.“Good slut” he said. Saying this he let me go. He gave me wicked smile and lest the room. I was still crying i quickly went into the bathroom took a shower and slept off but i was not able to sleep properly as my boobs and mouth were still sore because his brutal fuck.

I woke up in the morning and saw a message in my phone which says “get dressed hot and come down!! Let’s have some fun slut”. Suddenly i remembered what happened last night i knew what was going to happen today. I had no other option but to do as instructed so i put on my sports bra which ended just below my boobs and revealing my whole naval area and a short which ended at the ending of the curves of my ass, i looked myself in the mirror i looked like every man’s dream fuck. I went down and every looked at me. All rommates were not able to take their eyes off me, trying to bang me with eyes, of course they didn’t (eventually they did).
Everyone was sitting for the breakfast didi(house-maid) called me to help her in the kitchen and i went. I was working beside mom and suddenly i felt a hand caress my ass over my short it was Raj he stood between me and didi and was caressing and pinching my ass. I tried to stop him but he didn’t. I gestured with my eyes to please stop but i did not have any effect on him.didi collected all the things and asked me to bring some other things to the table and finally got a chance to go away from Raj but he was still in the kitchen didi settled everything on the table and asked me to bring some salt from the kitchen i didn’t wanted to go back as Raj was still there but i did, and there he was standing and giving me a weird smile suddenly without saying anything he held me with my hairs and slide his into my shorts and started fingering my pussy, i begged him to stop but he didn’t he took out a small Pet cream jar from his pocket and showed it to me.

“Ahhh what is this” i asked.

“My salt for u bitch” he said.

“What” i asked.

“Last night my dick didn’t stop Cumming after fucking your beautiful face slut so here is a gift for u” he said.

His hands were still in my shorts and fingering me he gave me that small jar and asked me to drink it. I denied doing so, he got angry and stared pinching my inner walls of my pussy ahhhhhhhh i cried a bit he punched me harder so I did what he said I drank it.

“That’s like a good slut” he said. It was very hard to swallow that things it was his cum it was nasty.

“How does it taste” he asked with a devilish smile on his face.

“Nasty” i said.

“Then get ready for more Cumming.” he said.

Didi called me and i ran away from him. My nipples were tight by now and were visible on over my sports bra, I saw rohan ogling at my nipples.After having breakfast every one stood up and rahul asked Raj whether he is going to college or not he denied saying that he is not well and will stay at home today. “Okay Take care” rahul said to Raj saying this everyone started to leave i didn’t want them to leave but as i knew what condition i will be in once they are gone. Raj has a big smile on his face when everyone was leaving. As every one left Raj closed the door and turned towards me.

“Okay slut we are alone now, I’ll fuck your brains out and make u a whore” he said. I was terrified by thought of being fucked by him but i was trapped.He came to me and held me by my hair and started kissing me hard and slide his hands in my shorts at the same time. He kissed me for a min after he took me to the couch and forced me on my knees and asked me to open his pants. I did it and there it was his

9′ monster cock to fuck my mouth he asked me to suck like a slut. I started sucking his dick like a slut i was taking only 1/3 of his cock in my mouth but he was telling me to take it completely in i tried but it was too big for my mouth to fit in.“Let me help u doing that” saying this he took me by head and kept it one the hand rest of the couch and kept his one foot on the couch and other on the floor now his dick was just above my face he started shoving his dick in my mouth and it was going all the way in and touching the inner walls of my mouth i was breathless and my face turned red every time he pulled his dick out i gasped for breath. He fucked my face the same way for half an hour those were the worst half an hour of my life. After he was done face fucking me he asked me to sit on the couch and spread my legs i did the same he came to me and pulled my short.It was completely wet with my pussy juice, he came near me started rubbing his dick on my pussy and slowly started going in. It was painful Ahhhhhhh i moaned a bit. His big dick was stretching the walls of my pussy to limits he slowly gained pace and was going completely in and out of my pussy. After few minutes of hardcore fucking i had my first orgasm ohhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyy goddddddd.And pussy juice started running out of my pussy my legs were shivering i cummed heavily by now all the pain had gone i was enjoying and finally my lust for my brothers cock was satisfied and i was moaning ahhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck me hard ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh please fuck hardddddddddd ohhhhhhhhhhh yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa fuck my brains out ohhh i between he was slapping and pinching my boobs contentiously, he fucked me in that position for 
 20 mins and then he sat on the couch and asked me to sit on his cock and started fucking me for another half an hour i was Cumming again and again with loud moans aaaahhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssss fuck me but his stamina was great and he haven’t cum till now.
[Image: Director-Black-cock-fucking-Kajal-Aggarw...sy-gif.gif]
Few minutes later he changed his position and asked me to be in doggy position on the couch but this time he wanted to fuck my ass, i was a virgin in the ass he kept his dick on my asshole and started to force it in. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyy goddddddddddddddddddddddd noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo stoppp please stop nooo please it was very painful he was pushing with power and finally entered my asshole. I started crying but he didn’t listen and increased his speed his monster cock was tearing my ass it was very painful.

“U got a tight ass slut” he said.

“Nooooo please stop ohhhhhhhhh nooooooooo ahhhh ahhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhhh god noooooo pleeaaaaaaass stop” i cried he tore off my bra and shoved it in my mouth and warned he against removing it or he’ll fuck me harder and continued fucking and spanking my ass at the same time. He was fucking me like a machine non-stop his full 9’inchs dick was going in and out of my asshole. Finally he asked me to turn around and climbed on the couch removed my bra and shoved his dick in my mouth and cummed inside my throat. I could feel his hot cum going down my throat i coughed a lot after he was done.
[Image: 161_1000.gif]
[Image: gifcandy-1.gif]
“Now you are my complete slut” he said with a smile on his face.
I was in a bad condition not able to move breathing heavily and was too tired after being fucked for an hour it was most hardcore fuck i have ever had. He sat on the couch slapped my ass and asked he to clean his dick. I went on my knees and started cleaning his cum and saliva covered dick. And suddenly something happened which changed my life for ever. I know soon i gonna be a slut for all these gang but i don't know how rahul will react when he knows.

Suddenly the door opens and there was rahul Rohan and Dinesh my all of them standing there. They were taken aback when they saw me naked and sucking my raj's cock i was terrified by seeing them my body started shivering and i stood up and covered my boobs with my hands and ran upstairs into my room and Raj did the same thing. I was so fucking terrified. I was able to hear screaming sounds from down stairs they were taking to Raj.
[+] 2 users Like Manasamassy's post
Like Reply
Tq for update
Like Reply
Really freaking hot mannn.. Keep them coming
[+] 1 user Likes PANNIRUVAEL KHAI's post
Like Reply
(26-08-2022, 02:41 PM)Manasamassy Wrote: EPISODE----------- 3

Days passed away me and and rahul got very closer.i was his slut and ya i liked it.
He used to live with his friends. Actually they all are from same town and all were rich.all have athelete body but raj is more in to sport's than others.

Friends names - raj,rohan,dinesh,rahul(my baby) and also there used to be a didi who is care taker for this gang. personally appointed by rahul's father.she used to live a room which is on terrace. she might be probably at age of 55 - 60.she is very strict but ya she gave some freedom to have gf's but no drugs etc.

one day Raj(Rahul friend) came after playing football he was completely wet due to sweat, his muscles were visible and well-built body was shining, he passed me and smell of his kind of aroused me there was a sensation feeling when smell of his sweat went into my nose, he directly went into his room to change his clothes, i sneaked through the door and what i saw was the most amazing thing i had ever seen in my life he took off his shorts there it was his cock sprung out to life,
[Image: revealing-cock-1431995494l84pc.gif]
 it was biggest and the thickest cock i had ever seen it was beautiful, i saw him naked for a long time, my pussy juice started to flow down my pussy making my panty wet, i saw him going for shower. I developed a horny feeling for my bf's friend but i knew what i was thinking was wrong.That night i couldn’t resist myself and i became wild with rahul .he was shocked me being so wild.
[Image: tumblr_mcyvo3WP641rizybvo1_500.gif]
Few days passed by, i made it my habit to see Raj naked whenever he came home after playing football, i used to see him naked and later ride Rahul thinking oh him, but one day i got lucky Raj saw me sneaking into his room and looking at his cock.I ran into my room,at that time rahul went to his hometown, my heart was beating fast; i was filled with fear and was sweating due to fear. “What he would think of me, will he tell this to rahul” i thought. I was so terrified. That night i was not able to sleep, it was 2 AM i heard a knock at my door with someone calling “kajal”. It was Raj, at first i didn’t opened the door but he continuously knocking and calling my name, so had to open it he came in and shut the door. He was standing in front of me; i still had his nude image in my mind and was thinking about it. We both knew why he was here.

“Why were you sneaking into my room? What were you trying to see.” he asked.

I was standing there without any answer to his questions.

“I was just standing there” i said.

“Tell me the truth OR I’ll tell rahul the truth”

“No, plsss don’t tell anything to mom”

“I love to see u naked” i revealed the secret.

“Why, do you fantasize about me” he asked

“Yes”
Suddenly there was a cruel smile on his face i had realized what was going to happen, and was very happy because i was about to get what i wanted. was red due to shame and was looking down but inside there was a sensation going through my body making me wet in my pussy.

“Did you want to see more” he asked’

“I nodded but didn’t say anything”

“One condition you have to masturbate in front of me or I’ll tell everything to rahul” he said.

I was terrified with that thought.

I agreed to him

I pulled down my shorts and lied on the bed i looked at Raj he was standing there smiling; he pulled out his mobile phone and turned on the camera to record my masturbation session.

“What are you doing” i asked

“Shut up you little slut just do what i said or face the consequences”

I was quite again and closed my eyes.

I started fingering myself and in few minutes my pusssy was throwing squirts my body was shivering and i was in seventh heaven.

[Image: Kajal-Squirting.gif]
 ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh i was moaning Raj told me to say his name and beg him to fuck me and i did the same ohhhhhh Rajjjjjjjjj pleaseee fuck mee ooohhhhhhhhh plsssssssssssss ahhhhhhhhhhhh I opened my eyes and saw that Raj was standing next to me naked with his huge cock of around 9′ facing me and ready to tear my pussy and he was still with the camera in his hands.
“Get up and come here” he asked.I did what he said, he started caressing my boobs from outside my top and he was pressing then very hard, ahhhhhhhhh plzzzzzzzz i tried to stop him but his hands were too strong.He tore off my top and threw it on the bed and held my nipples and started pinching my nipples hard. ahoooooooooo Raj its paining
[Image: tumblr_p4vrcs7I9n1w0f4a4o1_500.gif]
[Image: 1epjvnf370i81.gif]
 plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ahhhhhhhhhhhhh stop plzzzz i cried but he didn’t listn to me.He pinched my nipples for around 10 mins and then let me go i was still crying and he was still smiling.He pushed me on the bed and came down to my pussy and started to lick my pussy.

“What a clean shaved pussy you have rahul made you so sexy”

He was sucking me hard and after some more licking my pussy was squirting for the second time in day. I have to say he was really good at it. I was one of the best orgasms i ever had.He told me to turn around I did the same, he was standing at the side edge of the bed and my face was just below his balls and humongous cock was ready to skull fuck me. He pulled me upward and now my neck was hanging down the bed, he started hitting his dick on my face it was so hard that it felt like someone is hitting my face with a Rod.

“You ready to give your bf's friend some pleasure” he asked.

I kept quiet.

Suddenly he gave a hard slap on my already sore tits… ohhhhhh myy godddddd ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i cried

“I asked you something bitch”

“Yes” i said.

he slapped my boobs again for some time asking me to answer him whenever ask something or he’ll or he’ll punish me the same way he slapped me so hard that his finger marks were there on my boobs.He pushed his dick in my mouth, it was so big it was thicker than my wrist he was forcing his dick into my mouth and half of his dick was in my mouth and i gagging ahhahhahhahahhha……ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh continuously, he was slow in the beginning and later increased his speed his monster cock was going in and out of my mouth. Drools were flowing out of my mouth and flowing on my face my whole face was covered with my own saliva. He fucked my face same way for ten mins and was still hard.

He:“Take the whole dick in slut” he said.

Me:“I can’t. It’s too big for me” 

“Leave it to me slut!! Just open wide”

I was terrified with his monster cock and taking the whole thing in made me more terrified.With another slap on my tits me asked me to open wide, i stretched my mouth to the limit.He shoved his dick in my mouth and was forcing his cock down my throat as far as possible. I was chocking my face was red and every time he take out his dick drools came out of my mouth, his dick was hitting the inner walls of my throat tears were flowing out of my eyes he pushed his cock in my throat to the limit and his balls were touching my nose he remained in the same position for few mins and chocked me. After ravishing my throat for another half an hour he finally ejaculated in my mouth and filled my mouth with his hot cum and forced me swallow everything. I didn’t have any other option but to swallow everything. My face was complete mess with cum all over my face and looked like many men has spitted on my face, he asked me remain in the same position and took some pics of my face with his phone, suddenly there was some noise outside the room in the kitchen, someone just woke up it was 3:00 AM.
“U r saved today u little slut but tomorrow won’t be a good day for u” he said. I was quite and realized how bad was my situation i was able was able to see what would follow after what happened today, being a slut of my bf's friend. He stared wearing his clothes and i stood up he dressed and came to me and showed my masturbating video and pics to me. “U better not tell anyone about this to anyone or u know the consequences” saying this he held my nipples and twisted them ahhhhhhhh pleeeee noooooooooo ooohhhhh stopppppppppp i screamed.

Do u understand what i said” he asked. “This is wrong” i said, suddenly there was a tight slap on my face and other and other and more came after that he was slapping my face again and again.” seeing me nude is right u slut” saying this he slapped he harder tears came down my eyes and i was crying. And few more slaps when i had his fingers imprinted on my face he asked “do u get it” i had no option but to say yes.“Good slut” he said. Saying this he let me go. He gave me wicked smile and lest the room. I was still crying i quickly went into the bathroom took a shower and slept off but i was not able to sleep properly as my boobs and mouth were still sore because his brutal fuck.

I woke up in the morning and saw a message in my phone which says “get dressed hot and come down!! Let’s have some fun slut”. Suddenly i remembered what happened last night i knew what was going to happen today. I had no other option but to do as instructed so i put on my sports bra which ended just below my boobs and revealing my whole naval area and a short which ended at the ending of the curves of my ass, i looked myself in the mirror i looked like every man’s dream fuck. I went down and every looked at me. All rommates were not able to take their eyes off me, trying to bang me with eyes, of course they didn’t (eventually they did).
Everyone was sitting for the breakfast didi(house-maid) called me to help her in the kitchen and i went. I was working beside mom and suddenly i felt a hand caress my ass over my short it was Raj he stood between me and didi and was caressing and pinching my ass. I tried to stop him but he didn’t. I gestured with my eyes to please stop but i did not have any effect on him.didi collected all the things and asked me to bring some other things to the table and finally got a chance to go away from Raj but he was still in the kitchen didi settled everything on the table and asked me to bring some salt from the kitchen i didn’t wanted to go back as Raj was still there but i did, and there he was standing and giving me a weird smile suddenly without saying anything he held me with my hairs and slide his into my shorts and started fingering my pussy, i begged him to stop but he didn’t he took out a small Pet cream jar from his pocket and showed it to me.

“Ahhh what is this” i asked.

“My salt for u bitch” he said.

“What” i asked.

“Last night my dick didn’t stop Cumming after fucking your beautiful face slut so here is a gift for u” he said.

His hands were still in my shorts and fingering me he gave me that small jar and asked me to drink it. I denied doing so, he got angry and stared pinching my inner walls of my pussy ahhhhhhhh i cried a bit he punched me harder so I did what he said I drank it.

“That’s like a good slut” he said. It was very hard to swallow that things it was his cum it was nasty.

“How does it taste” he asked with a devilish smile on his face.

“Nasty” i said.

“Then get ready for more Cumming.” he said.

Didi called me and i ran away from him. My nipples were tight by now and were visible on over my sports bra, I saw rohan ogling at my nipples.After having breakfast every one stood up and rahul asked Raj whether he is going to college or not he denied saying that he is not well and will stay at home today. “Okay Take care” rahul said to Raj saying this everyone started to leave i didn’t want them to leave but as i knew what condition i will be in once they are gone. Raj has a big smile on his face when everyone was leaving. As every one left Raj closed the door and turned towards me.

“Okay slut we are alone now, I’ll fuck your brains out and make u a whore” he said. I was terrified by thought of being fucked by him but i was trapped.He came to me and held me by my hair and started kissing me hard and slide his hands in my shorts at the same time. He kissed me for a min after he took me to the couch and forced me on my knees and asked me to open his pants. I did it and there it was his

9′ monster cock to fuck my mouth he asked me to suck like a slut. I started sucking his dick like a slut i was taking only 1/3 of his cock in my mouth but he was telling me to take it completely in i tried but it was too big for my mouth to fit in.“Let me help u doing that” saying this he took me by head and kept it one the hand rest of the couch and kept his one foot on the couch and other on the floor now his dick was just above my face he started shoving his dick in my mouth and it was going all the way in and touching the inner walls of my mouth i was breathless and my face turned red every time he pulled his dick out i gasped for breath. He fucked my face the same way for half an hour those were the worst half an hour of my life. After he was done face fucking me he asked me to sit on the couch and spread my legs i did the same he came to me and pulled my short.It was completely wet with my pussy juice, he came near me started rubbing his dick on my pussy and slowly started going in. It was painful Ahhhhhhh i moaned a bit. His big dick was stretching the walls of my pussy to limits he slowly gained pace and was going completely in and out of my pussy. After few minutes of hardcore fucking i had my first orgasm ohhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyy goddddddd.And pussy juice started running out of my pussy my legs were shivering i cummed heavily by now all the pain had gone i was enjoying and finally my lust for my brothers cock was satisfied and i was moaning ahhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck me hard ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh please fuck hardddddddddd ohhhhhhhhhhh yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa fuck my brains out ohhh i between he was slapping and pinching my boobs contentiously, he fucked me in that position for 
 20 mins and then he sat on the couch and asked me to sit on his cock and started fucking me for another half an hour i was Cumming again and again with loud moans aaaahhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssss fuck me but his stamina was great and he haven’t cum till now.
[Image: Director-Black-cock-fucking-Kajal-Aggarw...sy-gif.gif]
Few minutes later he changed his position and asked me to be in doggy position on the couch but this time he wanted to fuck my ass, i was a virgin in the ass he kept his dick on my asshole and started to force it in. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyy goddddddddddddddddddddddd noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo stoppp please stop nooo please it was very painful he was pushing with power and finally entered my asshole. I started crying but he didn’t listen and increased his speed his monster cock was tearing my ass it was very painful.

“U got a tight ass slut” he said.

“Nooooo please stop ohhhhhhhhh nooooooooo ahhhh ahhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhhh god noooooo pleeaaaaaaass stop” i cried he tore off my bra and shoved it in my mouth and warned he against removing it or he’ll fuck me harder and continued fucking and spanking my ass at the same time. He was fucking me like a machine non-stop his full 9’inchs dick was going in and out of my asshole. Finally he asked me to turn around and climbed on the couch removed my bra and shoved his dick in my mouth and cummed inside my throat. I could feel his hot cum going down my throat i coughed a lot after he was done.
[Image: 161_1000.gif]
[Image: gifcandy-1.gif]
“Now you are my complete slut” he said with a smile on his face.
I was in a bad condition not able to move breathing heavily and was too tired after being fucked for an hour it was most hardcore fuck i have ever had. He sat on the couch slapped my ass and asked he to clean his dick. I went on my knees and started cleaning his cum and saliva covered dick. And suddenly something happened which changed my life for ever. I know soon i gonna be a slut for all these gang but i don't know how rahul will react when he knows.

Suddenly the door opens and there was rahul Rohan and Dinesh my all of them standing there. They were taken aback when they saw me naked and sucking my raj's cock i was terrified by seeing them my body started shivering and i stood up and covered my boobs with my hands and ran upstairs into my room and Raj did the same thing. I was so fucking terrified. I was able to hear screaming sounds from down stairs they were taking to Raj.

Awesome updates. Like how kajal is giving into her Lust feelings. I wish she was pushed to do more depraved stuff.
[+] 1 user Likes thenameless's post
Like Reply
Keep it coming
Like Reply
Keep going
Like Reply
Waiting
Like Reply
Eagerly counting on next episode
Like Reply
[Image: Picsart-22-09-04-10-44-43-111.jpg]
Like Reply
Episode 4

I washed my face and got dressed and sat on my bed filled with fear. Suddenly there was a knock at my door it was rahul. He asked me to open the door. I took some time to open the door i saw all were standing at the door even Raj.

“Is it true what Raj told us!!? You used to watch him naked in his room and seduced him to fuck you” rahul asked me. Raj told them everything I didn’t know what to say so i kept quite i kept my head down.
I was looking down with tears in my eyes. “Tell me” rahul screamed at me. I got scared I was so terrified and was shivering with fear So, I decided to say the truth and nodded in agreement and said “yes i saw him naked but didn’t seduce him” i said crying. “She is lying” Raj said and took out his phone and showed every one my masturbating video where is asked Raj to fuck me. I was trapped there was no way i could save myself.

Suddenly rahul gave a tight slap on my face ” what a slut you are forcing my friend to have sex with you.” rahul said. And he went away i saw tears.then i thought i really did a mistake i shouldn't have do this but raj played his game on me.but more than i was terrified that it easily spread all around the college and raj has my video .

After few minutes there was again a knock at my door i took some time to open it.
 All were standing at the door every one entered the room including raj. As usual he had an evil smile on his face

Rohan : you know we can easily spread this video,you will lose all your credibility in university and we may also can detained.and i know you don't want all this shit right.
Me:“Yes pleessssss it will ruin my career ” i begged.

“Then you have to do one thing” Rohan said. “What” i asked. “Same thing what you did with raj” he said caressing my boobs. “What are you mad this is wrong” I told them crying. Will you do it or you want us to shard this video” rahul asked. 

Me : “Please forgive me baby pls i beg you

Suddenly Dinesh gave a tight slap on my face “You should have thought about this before cheating you slut!! Now just say!!. 

Me:“Nooo please don’t do anything” suddenly Rohan pinched my nipples hard “yes or no”. “ahhhhhahaa pleeessss ohhhhhh please stop this.He again pinched them harder, nooooooo pleeeeessss stooppppp okay okay I’ll do whatever you say but please stop.

“Yeah that’s like a slut” they all shouted together. I realised that today I’ll be fucked hard and i cursed raj for putting me in such situation.

“She is a real slut who fucked her boyfriend's friend and only purpose of a slut is to get fucked and she’ll do the same. We’ll make her our slut and use her every way we want. What say guys” rahul said. I was so terrified by thought of being fucked by all of them and living with them i the same house. “no plzzzz don’t say like this i am your girlfriend baby plzzz don’t do this.” Everyone looked at each other for a moment and after some time there was a smile on everyone’s face.rahul held me by my hairs and took me down stairs i was standing in the middle surrounded by everyone. Dinesh took my nipples in his hand and said “U r a slut now and you’ll do whatever we ask u to do” do u get that slut. Ahhhhhhh Aaaaaeeee plzzzz no stop!! I cried and he pinched my nipples harder. “Yes or no” he asked again.“Yessssssss i am your slut yeesss aaaaeeeee but please stop this”. I cried again.

Rahul and Dinesh pulled down my tank top and started chewing my boobs they were literally chewing them biting my nipples and leaving teeth marks on them they were way more brutal than Raj aaaaaaaaaeeee plzz stop i was screaming and crying but they didn’t listen.

Raj got my ass and was fingering my ass with his three fingers in it and Rohan at the same time was doing the same thing with my pussy after few minutes of finger fucking and chewing rahul forced me to my knees and every one dropped their pants, i was shocked and fearful and shocked at the same time none of their dicks was smaller than Raj’s and rahul was the biggest about 9 inches and Rohan’s cock was like thickest on them i was not able to enclose it with one hand. I was terrified by thought that only Raj dick was too much for what will happen when all these monster cocks will fuck me together.They all started slapping my face with their dicks they were as hard as iron rods
[Image: D495AA5.gif]
 “let’s start this slutty slave” rahul said saying this he shoved his monster in my mouth, he tried to push his cock as far as possible i was gagging drools were flowing out of my mouth to my chin and then to my boobs he asked me to take the whole thing in my mouth i wasn’t able to do so, he held my head from back and started forcing my face on his dick but a he went further i was breathless and removed his dick from my mouth and pushed him back, he tried again and i again pushed him back.

He got angry when i pushed him back and he pulled out my top completely and gave to Raj and asked him to tie my hands at the back i protested but they were 4 and i was on my knees now that my hands were tied there was nothing to stop him to destroy my throat
[Image: tumblr_ovfb3ce8zR1wufmipo8_400.gif]
 ” Hold her head straight” rahul told to Raj he did and the he started unloading his meat in my throat in few attempts he succeeded and whole dick was i my neck his ball were touching my chin and pubic hair were on my nose he stayed there for some time and chocked me and made me breathless he did this few more times.
[Image: tumblr_oi818fCDgU1uz68hbo1_400.gif]
 He fucked my face for several mins, Dinesh by now was sitting on the couch he asked me to come to him on my knees i walked to him on my knees and he fucked my mouth for another 20 mins and Raj was recording everything, next was Raj i did him the same way and moved to Rohan his dick was a real monster it was so wide that i was only able to take the top of his cock in my mouth he forced it hard and only succeeded in in shoving 1/4 of his cock in my mouth i told him it’s too big and it won’t fit but he didn’t listen. After the face fucking session was over it was time for real fucking.
[Image: 28b77c347317487f8cad30ae6b9946e7.jpg]

Rohan sat on the couch and asked me to sit on his cock, i stood up Rohan lowered my shorts and i sat on his cock his cock was tearing my pussy and he was forcing me down on this thick cock. He forced his whole dick in my pussy and i was like they were just laughing at my moans and spanking my ass in between i was jumping on his cock and few minutes later moaning stopped because now i was given a cock in my mouth Dinesh came from back and shoved his cock in my mouth and stated face fucking me again.

Rahul: let’s give this slut some more fun”  

Suddenly i felt something near my asshole it was rahul who was trying to make way into my ass hole.It was too much for me with Rohan’s cock already in my pusssy rahul was shoving his dick in my ass it was so painful that i was i tried to jump off but i was caught by their strong hands finally he succeeded and his whole cock was in my ass now Dinesh was fucking my face and Rohan was in my pussy and rahul was in my ass and Raj was recording everything. I wasn’t able to moan because Dinesh’s cock was in my mouth and my hands were also tied. They fucked me the same way for around half an hour and during that time pussy juice was continuously flowing from my pussy and i and cummed more than 5 times but they were still on now the changed the position they opened my hands and now Rohan was the camera men Dinesh lied on the table and I was over his dick,
[Image: 647_1000.gif]

He shoved his dick in my pussy plzzzzzzzzzzz stopppppppp i screamed but they again ignored me Raj took my ass and Dinesh made me lied on his chest and my neck was hanging from the table and now Sameer came and put his dick in my mouth. They fucked me the same way like a machine for another hour it was too much for me i started to lose my senses suddenly there was a call on the mobile which Rohan answered and every one was quite for some mins it was didi she wanted to speak to me Rohan gave me the phone but fucking didn’t stop they were still ramming me while i was talking to maid didi.” ahh yaah hello ” i said on the phone ” are you alright beta asked me listening me moaning” “yeahhhhhh didi ahhhhhh” i said.” what happened” didi asked ” nothing  i just got a cramp in my leg so i was hurting me” i said. “Okay” didi said, they all were laughing seeing my condition, she said me that she is going to some Faridabad for some work and will come back on weekend . “Okay” i said. I didn’t want her to go as once she is gone there will be no one who can save me from these monsters.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-cnMjX2YBOVJcBd06ULv...w&usqp=CAU]

Rahul asked what did she said and when i told that didi will be gone they were very happy to listen that. “fucking session got an extension slut” rahul said. my fucking continued now Rohan was at Dinesh’s position and rahul took Raj’s position and Raj was on my face again. They fucked me for another hour and finally when they were about to come they brought me on my knees and all of them ejaculated on my face and in my mouth my face was filled with cum and it was too much cum for me to swallow. “I don’t want u spill a single drop out of your mouth slut” i swallowed the whole thing and it was very nasty. I was so tired and was not able to stand up Raj helped me stand up and  i was not able to walk properly i went into my room and took a bath and got dressed.

And went to sleep, when i woke up didi was home. I looked myself in the mirror i was looking tired. I went to didi and helped her in packing up and after few minutes didi was ready to leave. “Take care don't until i come ” didi said to them while leaving “ohhh yes we will” everyone said back. Rohan went with didi as he was going to drop didi to Faridabad and will come back after two hours. Didi is the maid that was placed my rahul's father.she will inform what ever these guy's do but there is a limit like - drinking is permissible, girlfriends are permissible but no drugs and no prostitutes.actually these limitations given by didi.she was very good

As soon as didi left with Rohan Raj came from back and started caressing my ass i looked at him and begged him not to start again as I was tired and sore.“I think u have got enough rest slut and time to continue your punishment” Raj said pointing me towards his dick it was hard again in few minutes there pants were down again and i was on knees and my hands were also tied at my back. This time they didn’t do the individual facefuck and instead Raj took my ass and rahul was on my pussy and Dinesh was on my face, and the session started i was moaning like a real slut and they were also spanking me and biting my nipples in between after some time they switched positions and my all the holes were filled for the next few hours they fucked me brutally without any break they cummed after one and a half hour and everyone was down and tired after few mins my fucking was over
[Image: Kajaallllllll-1.gif]
 and i was breathing heavily there was a knock at the door they asked me to open the door ” i am not dressed” i said ” ohh shut up bitch it’s your master” and it was none other than Rohan as i opened the door his dick was already out of his pants and he entered the room and caught be by nipples ” hey slut did i miss something” Rohan said.

“Aaaaaaaiieeee Noooo ” i said

“Oooh come on little slut i did miss something !! Tell me what happened after i left !!” he asked with a devilish smile on his face and pinching my nipple hard.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nothing happened” i said

“Ohhhhhhh don’t be shy slut tell me now” he asked again.

I was standing there in pain and with closed eyes and didn’t say anything so he twisted my nipples harder.

“Then tell me what happened” he asked

“I was fucked hard by Dinesh Raj and rahul” i said.

“Ohhh in which position slut” he asked laughing and enjoying my position.

“In doggy position ahhhhhhh pleeseeeeeeeeeee it hurts” i said and begged him to stop.

He was still twisting my nipples he forced me down on my knees and started shoving his monster in my mouth and as usual my mouth was not big enough to take his cock in he was still forcing it he fucked my mouth for few mins and then fucked my ass and pussy brutally by the time he cummed on my face rest of the three were ready to destroy me i begged them to stop but they didn’t listen to me and this way my fucking session continued till 9 in the evening because i got unconscious because of brutal fucking the i had even lost count how many times i was fucked and i had cummed more than 20 times after that i lost count of own fucking.I woke up the next around 10 in the morning next day I saw Raj and Dinesh sitting naked next to me stroking there dicks in their hands. “Morning slut” Raj said. As I stood up they both came into my bed Dinesh started caressing my ass whereas Raj took my boobs and started massaging them they both were seducing me and I was kind of getting wet down at my pussy, I didn’t asked them to stop because I knew what could be the consequences of doing that.Within minutes I is was sandwiched by them Raj was on my pussy and Dinesh took my ass, they started ramming my ass and pussy in rhythm giving slaps and pinching my nipples in between they both fucked the shit out of me for around half an hour my was really in a bad situation, first thing I do after I woke up is getting my pussy and ass fucked by two horny dogs. After they were done doing me they took me to the bathroom and took a shower with me and deep throated under the shower. After I came out of my shower cum deep throat session Raj didn’t let me wear my clothes and held my ass and took me down the hall where I saw Rohan and rahul sitting naked on the dining table, that was pretty wired.

Rahul : “You need something for breakfast slut"

Me:“Yeah I am hungry” 

Come have your breakfast”rahul called me, I went to the table and as I was about to sit

rahul : Hey u don’t have to sit there!! Come down the table and suck my dick that will be your breakfast” everyone laughed as he said this.I thought he was kidding about it so I continued sitting on the chair suddenly he stood up and held me by my neck “Don’t you get it slut!! I said come down and suck my dick” I did believe he actually wanted me suck his dick while he was having breakfast. He caught my neck really hard so it was paining a lot he forced me down the table and shoved his dick into my mouth and fucked my mouth and the all the three did the same thing to me. After that all of them but Rohan went out for few hours and during that time Rohan and I was alone in the house, he fucked my brains out for at least 4 times in the afternoon.
[Image: Kajal-fuck-big-black-cock.gif]
Everyone came back in evening and later that night I was taken to the terrace and was fucked there brutally for the whole night and I think some other people saw me getting fucked.For the next four days that fucking never stopped unless i was unconscious which i usually got at the end of the day, none of them went to college for the next four days as they were busy fucking me i was naked all the time and didn’t wear any clothes my hands were tied most of the time and they didn’t open my hands even if i was sleeping i was fucked every corner of the house the bathroom, kitchen my bed room mom and dad’s bedroom they never used any protection and they did once they took out some condoms from my  closet and they used to collect there cum in there condoms and asked me to chew it like a gum.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSD6th-7DLs6cIirGe_LAq...A&usqp=CAU]
 Most of my sessions were recorded.Finally this continuous punishment came to an end when didi came back seeing my bad condition didi asked me what happened i told her that i was sick. 

Even after didi was home they used to come to my room individually or some time together or they used to call me to their rooms and used me whoever they wanted i was completely there slut.most of the time they use condoms but sometimes the condom would broke up and they used cum in me and they used give me anti-pregnancy pills.

[Image: IMG_20200614_011915172c907ecb00ca79.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Manasamassy's post
Like Reply
TQ for update
Like Reply
Awesome update
Like Reply
Super update, waiting for the next part.
Like Reply
Love the way story progress
Like Reply