Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III
Donot End....it's early
[+] 1 user Likes Rambo Rambo's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Dear fellow readers and the writer,

As such the story is well potrayed and Krish is giving every minute details as for as possible. But I am not writing this to appreciate the story which is already one of the best stories in this site.

Earlier while reading part 1 & part 2 I never had any difficulty or problem to follow the writer's thought. But recently I am having difficulty to complete one update in one go. I had to stop reading after 1 or 2 paragraphs or after some multiple lines, take a break and then continue. It happens only when Krish was imagining (what is happening between Shusheel & Meera), anticipating (what will/should happen when Susheel comes or meets Meera), suppressing the real feelings and not able to express (when his wife is taken by others), accepting or agreeing (his eagerness to surender to the circumstances, getting aroused on the thoughts of his wife being fucked) and similar situations like this.

The same thing happened while reading the "Epic cuckold story-unwanted house guest sequel)", but completed Mansi's version and following NSW1 now.

At the same time I enjoyed reading Krish's short flirting with Parvati & Nidhi and there wasn't any difficulty in completing that episode.

Why is it happening like this?
    :   Namaskar thanks :ఉదయ్
[+] 1 user Likes Uday's post
Like Reply
need some ACTION from krish side
[+] 1 user Likes masud93's post
Like Reply
@ lollobionda

Thank you for bringing out the reality and gist of the stories in adult online sites. There are nothing to dis-agree with your views. The stories are fictitious and mostly rely on imagination. It is always better not to compare with realities and fit the characters in real life. By doing so, we unnecessarily put ourselves in psychological embarrassment.

While saying so, still there are some buts. Thousands of stories are published in these sites with wild imagination on human sexual relationships. We seek temporary pleasure sometimes imagining ourselves in the shoes of characters. Some remote similarities boost our egos and ultimately fall in prey of our own imaginations and shortcomings in our real life.

While thousands of stories are read and forgotten, a few stand exclusive on their specialties. Vivid sexual descriptions may become reasons for great attention for some stories, but, they are short lived. Ultimately a few stories survive time testing. These stories survives on some specialty beyond sexual description and time tested. Rather, while such story build ups reasonably, down the line, readers look for other things other than vivid sexual description. For me, this story sequence fall in that category, which compete to stay survived against time decay.

I admit, (The same may be true to many readers) I no longer search for vivid sexual description in it. While loosely glancing through description of actual sexual acts, I search for character build up, story build ups and try to simulate characters behaviors with the events, commensuration with natural flow. Obviously, my limitations come into play while decoding the characters and events under prevalent socio-economic cultural environment.

I could have been happy to imagine the part-I as the concluding part of this story sequence. I could fill the gaps with some unsolved, unknown question marks. Travelling through part-II and present part-III, unknown questions are mostly solved. Gaps are no longer required to be filled with imagination.

‘Love’ is a buzz word which always fascinates me. There could be no precise, concrete definition of love. However, every one of us frame a definite mindset on the nature and behavior of this buzz word. One aspect of ‘Love’ is definite. It’s intrinsic. It’s psychological. It is created, manifested and destroyed within environment of individual’s mind stimulated by external or internal stimulus. Outcome of ‘Love’ generally bestowed on other objects in various forms as reactions. We measure reactions in vector form and quantify the quality and intensity of ‘Love’. Under influence of similar stimulus, effect and external behaviors of human varies greatly. That makes every individual different from each other. We always think and associate ‘love’ with intended positive outcomes acceptable to our individual mindset. Effect of ‘Love’ is something leads to wellbeing and prosperity of the objects bestowed upon. Effect of ‘Love’ should never destroy or harm an object in long run. There could be some apparent, short lived harmful effect, but ‘Love’ always look for betterment in future. In brief, ‘Love’ is always associated with positive outcome.

We are mostly associated with love at first sight. Unfortunately, there is no such love. It is nothing but infatuation. It could be lust or weakness or attraction or admiration. Initially, sensory organs examines and transmits positive signals to satisfy our egos matching with our likings. In favorable situations, ‘Love’ could grow gradually once mind accepts. Acceptances grow within mind about sacrifices we are committed for ‘love’.

Coming back to sequence of this story, many readers find ‘Love’ of Meera for Krish in Meera’s behavior which I miserably failed to appreciate. In the absence to peep directly into Meera’s mind, I explore the reactions to derive. It is beyond doubt, Meera loves wild sexual domination and I find nothing wrong in fulfilling her dreams within albeit of a willing husband. Cuckold relationship is different from cheating on marital relationship only on one condition. The condition is the arrangement of mutual love and understanding. Both partners need to be transparent and set a well-thought and accepted boundary of actions. It is the self-belief that my partner is committed to me is only driving force for this relationship to continue on mutual gratification. Once it is lost, the cuckold relationship is one sided and forced upon. It can’t be called mutual.

What we find it here is hide and seek game. Boundaries are not set. What we observe is manipulations for each other keeping the other partner into darkness. Where is mutual love?

We observed Meera initiated adultery without involvement of Krish. Leaving it aside as an isolated incident, even considering Meera submitted initially for Krish’s enjoyment, subsequently she is attracted in adulterous life and takes active part in fulfilling her own enjoyment. Krish’s cuckoldry has only helped her to manipulate and achieve her dream. Krish has never physically forced her into the game. The game was never spelt out clearly and Meera willingly involved into the game. There is not a single incident, which indicates Meera had seriously tried to stop the game or made an attempt to cure Krish’s mental sickness. From her conversations, she accepts Krish’s behavior as abnormal. She admits, Krish’s behavior is not tenable, but in reality she willingly accepts and performs to the utmost of her satisfaction.  Mutual ‘Love’ dictates, reaction should be oriented for recovery and rectification of Krish’s self-destructive behavior. Instead, she fuelled his imagination to push him further down the hill.

Meera had two options to express her caring & loving solidarity for Krish. First, she could seek medical or social help with or without submitting to his cuckold demand. Second, she could leave him for natural recovery.
 She did neither. At the end of first part, she did leave krish. The reason was not attributed to Krish’s cuckoldry. Jealousy was portrayed as a reason as Meera discovered Krish with another woman. To tell truth, I still consider the event as forced one. Further events following her departure did not fit her character build ups. It was a mismatch. The event was allowed to happen for future expansion of the story.

It is quite natural for any normal woman to search for a stable, happy life. Obviously, Meera can never find that life with a (never ready to improve) cuckold. Her quest for finding a reciprocating life partner is commendable. Without brining legality and morality in discussion, she has the right to properly shape her own life. An unfortunate incident of marriage should never be consider as absolute end of one’s righteous life demand. She need to amputate the rotten organ to save the rest.  She is also clever enough, in her search. She adopts and utilizes the opportunities in possible best ways in her favour to find a suitable life partner for future stable life.

Everything is fine. But where is ‘love’ for Krish? I agree, Krish does not deserve to be loved in present situation. In my observation, Meera is opportunist and manipulative. She dreams for life full of luxuries in abundance. This may be reasons for being selective about long term sexual partners. Why Ashis did not qualify is a puzzle. She even had to resign from job! Age and experience could be a reason? Or dominating, painful, rough sex combined with anal could be another reason? Alas! There is no proper clue. Again, why did she leave Krish at the end of part-I? How her decision had benefitted her in her quest? Or was it impulsive?  A bad decision without any thought process? I am unable to link ‘Love’ with the progress of part-II. Again return back on flimsy reason with little persuasion at the end of part-II. I am unable to discover positive reactions to attach with ‘love’.

------------

For a lengthy novel like this, we generally expect proper characterization and create a model of main character. Meera is not different. Considering our knowledge limitation up to Krish’s memory, a few attributes can easily be assigned which are explicit.

Meera is beautiful, charming, highly capable young woman. She is manipulative and systematic liar. She is greedy and looks for luxurious life style. She has high affinity for males outside marriage irrespective of age and social status. She enjoys wild sex especially painful anal. She enjoys experiments in sexual acts. To some extent, she enjoys voyeurism.

With little imagination, the other side of Meera character could be that she is also a perverted psychological patient. She is sex nympho and fulfills her physical and psychological needs in disguise. She leaves no stone unturned, while reaching to her prospective sexual partners.

She has no love and respect for her cuckold husband and manipulates him to fulfill her dreams. She is staying in marital relationship to achieve personal goals.

Most of her behaviors are explained within ambit of above model.

When I try to assign love attribute, the heaven breaks. Apparently, many events lack understanding of our brain. Generally, we create a model role for any character. We are in a state of ‘love at first site with Meera’. A positive, loving mindset is pictured for Meera. An infatuation. Now, our minds are not ready to accept Meera in different way. So, there is confrontation. Confrontation in our mind between infatuation and reality. Possibly, an error in judgment. But again, why to mix reality with virtual world?

Here you comes @ lollobionda. You are precise, perfect and to the point.

--------------

Krish being cuckold, (as portrayed) will enjoy seeing his wife being taken sexually by others. Krish is a psychological patient and naturally should behave abnormally. Cuckolds derive pleasure out of sharing love partners. ‘Love’ is integrally embedded to cuckold. In the absence of love, cuckold does not exists. The best reaction of Krish’s love we observed when he made arrangement for job for Meera when she had abandoned him in part-II. He did it for his self-satisfaction, not dictated by cuckoldry attitude.

Once you love somebody, the other person may not love you. Even the other person may hate you. This is painful but acceptable. You may continue life with self-satisfaction without expecting any return. But in the event, when you believe somebody loves you, but discover later that you were wrong. Against your belief, you are convinced that the other person does not love you. This is not only painful but also destruction of your soul. You are shattered as you don’t get any self-satisfaction from this discovery.

A cuckold considers his partner equal in terms of love. He believes all actions by his partner are centered on him for him. He believes in devotion. He believes in physical sharing but not emotional. He derives his energy in anticipation of reciprocation of love. If love is removed from cuckoldry relationship, the motive force is eliminated and the excitement vanishes. Once a cuckold discovers his love partner does not love him, rather the basic reason for her submission to other persons are entirely different, he is mentally dead. Cuckolds are very sensitive and delicate in love aspects. Not only he is pained, he internally blames himself for everything accepting full responsibility and defeat. He becomes clueless on future outcomes.

Krish is on the threshold of this discovery.

When cuckold Krish would discover Meera’s love no longer exists in his life, how he resolves his life is left to penmanship of author Krish.

manasi
[+] 2 users Like manasi's post
Like Reply
Awesome
Like Reply
Update pl
Like Reply
It is not clear from the narrative so far what kind of person and in what family circumstances Desai is. 
His actual age and social (if any) environment is also in the dark.
What we know of him so far is that he flaunts his money and buys everything (including friendships 
and sexual relations!) with it.

I would even go out on a limb and say that his sexual steadfastness is due to the ((blue capsule "Vigra"). 
OK. he is equipped with a "big one", and for a certain time can determine the rules in these acts, respectively 
dazzle his playmate with it, but after a certain time (when he feels too safe and sees himself on the winning side!)
 his true charackter will come out. 
That is unpredictable!

I wouldn't be surprised if it comes out soon that he is married and has children. Because as a rule, most "showy"
 men are quite "small" at home and don't have much to say there. That's why they often seek salvation outside.

I think Meera is intellectual enough to foresee this ((I even assume she is aware of it)) and will not get involved 
in a game (that goes beyond the sexual liaisons that have been going on since)....

I'm thinking out loud, a scenerio:

Meera:

"... Desai stopped his cock at the entrance to my asshole. I jerked my head around trying to look at him. 
"No! Not there!" I begged. 
He ignored me as he increased the pressure against my puckered brown opening. I bucked and
writhed as I tried to get away from his probing cock. He grasped my hips and held me steady as
he pushed harder.

The pressure continued as my anus slowly started to stretch around his big cock head. 
I was begging him to stop when I felt the head suddenly pop through my opening and his head 
fully entered me. 
I screamed at the pain of my asshole being pierced by his big cock. 
"Please STOP! Please STOP! I cannot take it anymore!" I screamed as my ass stretched wide 
beyond the size of anything it had ever felt. I squirmed trying to get away from his cock as it slid
deeper into my darkest opening.
I felt so full as he started to make short slow strokes. I was a prisoner in Desai's arms as he held 
me still for his dick. His strokes gradually went deeper into my ass while I desperately tried to relax 
my  muscles. When my asshole finally started to relax, Desai gradually slid his cock all the way 
into my tight hole. He began to make deep long strokes as his cock massaged the inside of my ass.
As the muscles relaxed around my anal opening, my hips began to move in unison with his thrusting
cock. The pain was changing into a different kind of sexual pleasure. I arched my back, finally
accepting his cock deep into my ass.
When he felt me starting to press back against his cock, he began to move faster again. It was still
buried in my tight ass that was gripping it like a velvet glove. I gasped at the intensity of the pleasure 
I got from feeling his big cock fucking me deep and hard.
He soon established a rhythm as he brought forth erotic feelings I had never even known existed. 
My screams of pain had turned into moans of pleasure. As he recognized my acceptance, he
loosened his arms, allowing me to raise up my ass. My fiery hair flew around my head as I twisted 
it from side to side, crying out in exquisite agony.
Desai grasped one of my swinging breasts, raising it and taking my nipple between his thumb and
forefinger. His finger tormenting my throbbing nipple only added to my peaking sexual ecstasy. 
His big cock were sliding in and out of my throbbing anal passages... 
As he filled me again and again with his rigid cock, the fire within me was building higher.
I screamed in carnal detonation as my second orgasm rocketed through my body. I had never
experienced such an intense climax. The surges of my intense orgasm kept coursing through 
my body, spiraling ever higher as he continued his pounding assault.
The power of my almost continuous orgasm was so great, my body went limp as my climax robbed
me of strength. I was making whimpering noises of pleasure as his cock continued to overwhelm 
my body with intensely erotic thrusts.

My ecstasy started to rev even higher as I felt Desai's cock pulsing as he shot his cum deep into my
ass. He thrust as deep as he could into my ass and poured jet after jet of cream deep into my bowels.
This spurred my own orgasm even higher. My pussy also squirted a river of hot juices as my screams
of release reverberated through the room...

Our orgasms peaked and then released us into a pile of sweating quivering flesh, as we collapsed in
sexual exhaustion. My body refused to respond as I lay there in complete sexual satisfaction.
His exploitation of my relative innocence was complete as his creamy white cum flowed out of my
well fucked asshole. I had always enjoyed sex, but I had never experienced such depraved erotic
fulfillment. I lay there in complete and utter bliss...

While the two of us were fucking, another woman had entered the room. As we lay there enjoying the
afterglow of out intense orgasms, she walked up to us. Kneeling beside Sushel, she kissed him.

Sitting up, Sushel wrapped his arms around her and kissed her deeply. 

I was totally confused as he looked at me. "Meera, I want you to meet Nandana."

Nandana smiled as she looked at me intently. "Hello Bitch. Did you enjoy fucking my husband?"
...!"

... And now Meera! What do you say to this? Because that is what it could all come down to ... 

What do you think?
Is this how it could play out?

Kind regards
Lollobionda
Like Reply
Will there be ny update krish today ? It's almost 2 weeks
Like Reply
After reading to Manasi & Lolloboinda, it seems this story has nothing but the wild imagination of Krish the author and what makes it interesting is, if and if at all if those imaginations materialize (some of them already did) and the worst fears of Krish the character becomes reality what will happen (because even though he enjoys imagining and in reality his wife being fucked by other men, at the same time he subdues his feelings imagining Meera may leave him if he objects *may be this is my view on Krish's behaviour* and he named this fear as LOVE towards Meera and at the same time Meera took the advantage and on the pretext of satisfying Krish she openly indulges in accepted adultry to get satisfied by different men), how he will cope up with the situation, how he wins back her (if at all he wants her back in his life) and to think after so many encounters how they live & love each other as if nothing happened. 

If these things continue like Krish accepts what his wife does and his wife feels happy as she is fulfilling her husband wishes, they will live together till the death and it's a win-win situation for both of them.

These thoughts eased me and again I started enjoying reading the story and the reader's views.

If KRISH the author posts a new update, then again we can have some points of discussions Big Grin , update please. 

:   Namaskar thanks :ఉదయ్
Like Reply
Wonderful writing dude.

Once Meera marry and settle with Desai. Krish can marry parvati and settle down with her.
He can watch nidhi and her lover fucking and shake his small dick happily. There are always options.
Like Reply
Waiting krish

[Image: Screenshot-20220827-231737.png]
Like Reply
Hi Krish please update weekend is already coming to an end.

Hope there will be update today ?

Going by current trend due to ind vs pak match nobody is troubling Krish. He also busy watching match so today's update bit doubt only
[+] 1 user Likes The Last samurai's post
Like Reply
hello
Like Reply
When will be the update Krish it's already more than 2 week , plz tell when u will be updating
[+] 1 user Likes The Last samurai's post
Like Reply
Looking at the current happenings, I don't feel there is any love left between krish and Meera. I used to love this story because apart from anything ,LOVE was the essence of the story & the characters always felt bound in love with each other . From last 2-3 updates ,I have been trying to force myself to believe love is still there between them but somehow I always fail to convince myself. Honestly ,I now completely feel dejected and disappointed in the Author. More than excitement I feel sad while reading the story. I was actually very bound to the story and that’s why I feel sad that I’m not able to connect with it lately.
The story is getting worse. I always wished my wife to be like Meera because her personality, her character, her aura , her beauty, her control over herself used to ignite fire inside me but now her character is  degraded to a level that I don't even get excited when her part comes whereas earlier even her name itself used to make me go hard. This is really disappointing at least for me because I used to love Meera's character. She used to always a kind of hard to get woman but the author now has ruined her personality. Although I still try to convince myself that it’s not her fault for he way she is becoming and that even strong personalities have saturation point who breaks at some point.

Where is the love left in the story? When two people love, they at least talk what's going in their minds. Even if they don’t talk ,still their minds understands each other but its all opposite here. Here Meera doesn't even wish to describe her night with Desai, though she knows her husband always craves to hear about it. 
   She now very easily just goes inside bedroom, spends night with Desai and next day is like just another usual day for her. It’s even hard to type but truth to be said,Meera has actually started behaving like a slut lately. She very smartly herself creates opportunities to meet Desai and make out with him , for instance she was the one who offered Desai to come and see her in saree the next day in temple. Krish although is shown very smart by author but here his smartness just evades away . Why doesn’t he dare to question Meera that she was the one who invited him to temple and not him. It’s she who wants to meet him. Krish should make Meera believe that it’s not him , it’s her who creates opportunitis. It’s she who called him in first place but author will never make Krish question her, don’t know why…….

I can't believe Meera has come to a state where she doesn't even mind Desai putting vermilion in her head (she didn’t even objected once to that) and Man what to say about this husband of Meera. Author has completely made him a person with no self respect .He can't even raise his voice when Desai is putting vermilion to Meera. Although its shown in story that he doesn’t wish to lose Meera emotionally but still  such sentimental things also don’t make him object. How can we  still believe that he doesn’t want to lose Meera emotionally. I believe cuckoldry can exist only if  there is  true love and  as far as I know ,in Love you only wants to share her body and don’t wish to share the person emotionally like Krish is doing.How can we believe he loves Meera? I understand that he can physically share her but how can he let go of things like when Desai held Meera's hand in public inside temple . This thing will lead lust to somewhere else which will be impossible to change. Desai has started to get inside Meera’s heart which is really dangerous for Krish. He should try to keep their reaction till sex not not more than that but still he is not taking any step or raising any voice. Here it’s not fault of Meera, its fault of Krish that he is letting this happen. At their home as well ,Desai held Meera close to him and kissed her in a way which didn’t show lust at all . He even demanded Krish about the room he needs to go to with Meera. Krish here could have shown his wife and Desai as well that he is not okay in Desai holding her wife that way and commanding him like that is not acceptable. I’m sure Meera would have loved to see him taking this stand ,but  he is such a weak and timid personality who has no self respect left.He keeps thinking about every aspect in  his mind but never dares to speak up or discuss. Doesn't he get hurt when he sees Desai holding Meera's hand in public , or when he orders krish like that? We all know he does get hurt and I’m sure ,if he genuinely shared these thoughts with Meera, she would actually love it somewhere.

Meera says she doesn’t want to submit to Desai every time. She doesn’t want to give in every time but I don’t think she stands to her words or our author cares to support this statement of hers because she is always ready when Desai is around and this thing kills my excitement that how much ready she remains lately. She once said she can control herself and that she can show Desai that she is the one who is in control and not Desai but but I have not seen that happening even once. She spreads her legs so easily now . We have seen Desai is always confident when he visits the couple  that Meera won’t object to anything and what to say about Krish . We along with Desai know, he can stop Desai only in his Imaginations. 
Now what’s the fun left when we know everyone is ready for sex and none will object to it. It’s gets boring this way. Isn’t it????

The most frustrating thing about krish is that he keeps thinking in his mind and makes assumptions in his mind but never clarifies with Meera. Although as per story and as per author ,Meera and Krish are in love and understands each other immensely but is this what happens in love? That you can’t even dare to discuss your mindset with your partner. All things things have made me doubt their love and how much ever I try to oppose, my mind always  makes me believe that it’s not love and this thing is making me lose interest in story.
Honestly,I now don’t much care if Krish updates per week or not. I wish this was not happening with me because I really really loved this story. In fact I used to come to this platform for this story only but not anymore because Krish’s personality has started frustrating me and Meera’s sudden change image has put questions & doubts in my mind. It was always damn exciting to Imagine Desai fucking Meera but never thought she would submit herself this way. 
I’m also very very frustrated with our dear author(Please don’t mind me speaking my mind). Why Krish always has to hear Meera’s make out sessions from Desai??????? Not a fucking single time we have witnessed Krish watching them secretly where Meera and Desai both are not aware of his presence. This thing has been happening since begenning but Author doesn’t pay heed to this at all. Desai telling him all tell tales has become a loop and very boring now. 
Dear author if you think you will do that later in the story then I’m sorry  to say that the number of  fuck sessions of them would have happened so many by the time Krish watches them secretly ,that  it would become too late by then. We really wish to see Krish watching watching them secretly where even Desai is unaware of Krish’s Presence. This way we would for sure get to hear may secrets and mindset of Desai which Meera never reveals about.

More than sympathising Krish, I get irritated with him now.
Sex has become so so easy now. Krish will keep thinking in his mind that he won’t become cause of their sex next time and will not ask Meera anything about Desai  to see how curious is she to meet him or how much is she missing him but like always he fails and he himself initiates the topic of Desai each time which gives Meera a perfect chance to engage in conversion and she like very smartly plays the cards and holds to that conversation of Krish and turns it in a way that it was Krish who started it and eventually this makes Desai reach their place where sex is inevitable.
                    Meera keep showing krish that it’s him who has invited Desai and not her and our very smart Krish suddenly becomes dumb and believes this and never replies back in his support(although he will keep thinking thousands of words in mind but will never share with his beloved Wife. But hey this is what happens in Love. Right.. we never speak up our mined with our partner). Then ,Desai will come and we all know Meera won’t object and would  spend night with Desai and like always Krish won’t see anything happening live. Next day Desai will reveal all the tell tales .(This time for a change ,Krish was made to hear Meera on phone. Wow !! )

When Meera made sounds of pain, our very brave Krish stood up to rescue poor Meera but like always he stops in midway (Here author made Meera say about that using the oil thing, but I was damn sure even if Meera didn’t say anything , still Krish wouldn’t have stopped Desai. He would have gone in full energy but would have stopped right at their door and again author would have made him imagine things like ‘why should I go if Meera is not complaining. She is capable enough to stop Desai. If she wants it then why should I go in and disturb her. LOL) and this way our Krish would have again returned to his bed. 
 This is what  Krish has become now. He doesn’t even got a nerve to raise his voice or stop Meera. I’m sure Meera would love it if Krish for once in his life decides to respect himself and show Desai that he is still Meera’s husband. Meera thinks if Krish is hard, he is liking it but that’s not the case. Krish cock gets hard even when he doesn’t want it to as it’s actually not in his hands. Its understandable that its very hard to take stand and think straight when you are hard but Krish needs to at least stand up when his respect is on the line because even when he is not liking the things, he still doesn’t say anything  and Meera of course fails to understand this thing and she assumes Krish wants this and she proceeds with sex. Not a single time we have seen Meera herself asking Krish to meet Desai. I’m actually curious to see if Krish has  the capability to make Meera ask for Desai so that Meera can’t blame Krish for a change.  
    I think all this is happening because of lack of communications between husband and wife. Some things which irritates me about Krish is that Why he  each and every time suddenly turn a serious conversion into a banter for example when Meera asked him if he could  be  a Man enough to stop Desai, then why krish had to change the conversion. Just to prove Meera, he could have faked it by making himself confident right there and could have called back Desai right in front of Meera and should have denied him to come next day. This would have filled Meera with joy and surprise that his husband actually is man enough but no ,like always Author made him a joke and showed that he is weak and can’t stand to his words. This action of him could have made us see if Meera would have again asked Krish to allow Desai to come but alas author never did that and we missed this scenario.
 If Krish was not liking the way Desai held his arm around his wife when in house or the way he kissed his wife which showed  more of affection than lust OR  the way he talked to him in restaurant OR  at airport, that time he should have raised his voice and said something to Desai . He could have allowed Desai to spend night at his home since he hadn’t booked any return flight but could have surprised both Meera and Desai by not allowing Desai to spend night with Meera and give him guest room to stay. Though next day some event could have made the sex happen but at least Krish would have become hero in Meera’s eyes and also it would have made Desai thinking. Doing this would actually make him a hero in Meera’s eyes and even Desai will know that he has to be in his limits. 
Author keep trying to show us that Krish actually loves Meera but his actions don’t prove that .Can’t Krish  even for a second think to gain some respect in his wife’s eyes .Every husband wants to gain respect and become hero in their loved ones eyes but not our Krish.This is the reason Meera takes him very lightly and takes decision of her own without worrying about what Krish would say. She with confidence told Krish on his face that she already knew about his consent when Desai invited himself last time & Krish was not able to speak even a single word that he doesn’t give his consent tonight . It’s not Meera’s  fault if we look closely.

The story has started becoming like a porn from last 2-3 updates. It’s losing its track & storyline. Author for a moment includes boring instances like krish hitting on his guard’s wife as if she is some model. Realistically, I have never seen any indian guard ’s wife looking like a model the way Krish was portraying her. It was so hard to imagine that guard’s wife in that state. May be her young daughter could match her description but definitely not her mother. It was very bad attempt to awade us away from the main storyline for a while. Sorry but , I could not connect to that birthday event.

So Desai finally tried anal as well . Great !! What kind of love is it when a wife is not even sharing that she has decided to try anal with her “Lover”. That would have hit Krish bad but still he is okay with that. Krish is actually okay with anything and everything and this is killing our excitement because we know if Krish won’t question , then Meera after a while also won’t question and will show as if she is doing it for Krish which she is not. Otherwise she would have made an attempt to at least talk about her happenings with Desai but we have never seen Meera starting the topic as if it doesn’t even matter to her what Krish must be thinking. She enjoys , gets fucked and next day its a normal day for her and when Krish tries to ask something , she denies to reveal anything. But guess what Author still wants us to believe they are in love !!

I know Krish tried very much and explained the sex very elaborately but I'm sorry if its affecting the storyline then elaborate sex also can't save it.
Hope Krish will read it and will take it in a positive way.

Keep Writing

Heart
[+] 4 users Like critic_honest's post
Like Reply
Krish… the curiosity of the story is dying slowly. Kindly let us know when u have planned an update.. it’s almost 2 weeks now
[+] 1 user Likes Sid459's post
Like Reply
update,, বাল কোনো খবর নাই
Like Reply
யோவ் சீக்கிரம் அப்டேட் போடுயா 2 வாரமாகுது... உண்ட அப்டேட்டுக்கு வெய்ட் பன்றதுகுள்ள கதை படிக்கிற இண்டிரஸ்டே போய்டுது
[+] 1 user Likes Thala07's post
Like Reply
Looks like one more big break I think we need to return bck after 2 months

" Go Goa Gone "
Like Reply
while desai was analing to meera, krish outside listening song "kundi laga lo saiya... tujhe jannat dikhati main"

Like Reply