Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III
(18-08-2022, 04:18 AM)Amit2021msm Wrote: Totally agreed ! He is almost lost Meera to Desai ! 
She is in total lust and sex , she won’t be coming out after this !

In this part clearly shows Meera got possessive with Desai and discussing her sexual desire behind Krish ! She must have plotting all along ! 
Now she said herself “ she is Dearie whore “ .

I don’t think Meera would go back to normal life with Krsih after this ! 

She will love Desai more now and ignore krish!

I would like to see krish move on and fuck others !
Thanks for your comments..I agree to your points only partially since for me Meera and her reactions have always been consequences for Krish's actions. Krish's perverted cuck nature has resulted in Meera's open relationship with Desai.

I will never agree with the readers who call Meera a slut and a whore. Its an open fact that she desired Desai and have always cherished her first encounter with Desai and had dreams about it after that, despite that she tried to stay true to her marriage and never ever tried to be in contact with Desai, if she was a slut all she needs was a phone call to Desai and Krish would never even know about it but that's not Meera. Even at this point of story i strongly believe she loves Krish and lusts Desai, she is not even thinking about leaving Krish or losing him. For her this is an adventure and timely arrangement to relive her best sex with a partner who gave her best sex in her life but my fear is Krish with his nature will push her to the edge where she will lose it.

This story is not about Meera and her so called slutty nature, its about Krish and his perverted thoughts and him fighting his demons. In doing that would he save his marriage or would he lose it. Every part so far he lost it until the end and then regained his respect and marriage. Would he be able to do this time because this time he is not facing an impulsive Das but he is facing a calculated highly creative and intelligent manipulator, Krish needs to up his game and find the weak spot in Desai just like how Desai found the cuck nature of Krish and used it against him.
[+] 1 user Likes RCF's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Thank you very much for the update Krish. It was worth waiting but felt it ended very soon.
Going by first part again entering of new character in story piyush, still I feel new characters not required at this stages but anyhow author know very well. Is they any angle here now don't know may be Meera - piyush etc my suggestion kindly avoid it
Next part - Krish and Parvati angle frankly looked disgusting to me , first of of all not required he had many chances with maitreyi, ananya and all, he didn't fall for that now he is going for parvathi no, not Krish nature. You can't take advantage of any person because u had helped them in their needs. Then there is no difference between Krish and older devil Desai.
Krish and nidhi part was erotic but again fel the same as above
Now coming to main part there was so less between Meera and Desai in this chapter. One thing is observed Krish is gradually leaving Meera to go out of his grasp. Especially in temple, in bus etc. Those are not the places of sex or private place , it's public one. Those are the places where the husband should be with his wife, protecting her guiding her making her feel he is there but Krish is now leaving everything to Desai that's the most dangerous part. In the madness of his sex he is loosing Meera love too.
Comig to sex again biggest revel, One Meera jealousy for Desai she was getting disturbed when Krish teased her and she is getting possesive for desain now. This will definitely increase her love for Desai. Next is her private discussion with Desai which was revealed over phone call, he is talking to desai behind Krish. They discussed and had everything planned. As soon as they entered their home Desai hold on to Meera and she also obliged to him. They started to live on to their desires.
Just felt that sex started with anal portion directly, no teasing, no games nothing which was very disappointing this time. This is the main essence which increases erotica which was not at all there not even basic love making also before going to anal.
Desai phone call revealed many things , Meera action behind Krish , her sexual desires etc . Also why Desai is doing thi, is it only soft corner for Krish such that he can enjoy his cuckyness or Desai want to create rift between the couple. Please add more action to night don't close so early let Krish hear more of Meera and her sexual beastness in bed with Desai. Make it more erotic , more talks between Desai and Meera during sex.
Desai is not only aiming the sex with Meera he is making her feel special during sex also such that and increasing her love towards him. He is taking her into his cacoon.

Thanks and regards
Like Reply
very nice update
Like Reply
(18-08-2022, 05:48 AM)RCF Wrote: Thanks for your comments..I agree to your points only partially since for me Meera and her reactions have always been consequences for Krish's actions. Krish's perverted cuck nature has resulted in Meera's open relationship with Desai.

I will never agree with the readers who call Meera a slut and a whore. Its an open fact that she desired Desai and have always cherished her first encounter with Desai and had dreams about it after that, despite that she tried to stay true to her marriage and never ever tried to be in contact with Desai, if she was a slut all she needs was a phone call to Desai and Krish would never even know about it but that's not Meera. Even at this point of story i strongly believe she loves Krish and lusts Desai, she is not even thinking about leaving Krish or losing him. For her this is an adventure and timely arrangement to relive her best sex with a partner who gave her best sex in her life but my fear is Krish with his nature will push her to the edge where she will lose it.

This story is not about Meera and her so called slutty nature, its about Krish and his perverted thoughts and him fighting his demons. In doing that would he save his marriage or would he lose it. Every part so far he lost it until the end and then regained his respect and marriage. Would he be able to do this time because this time he is not facing an impulsive Das but he is facing a calculated highly creative and intelligent manipulator, Krish needs to up his game and find the weak spot in Desai just like how Desai found the cuck nature of Krish and used it against him.

She always said she loves krish more then anyone , untill now after phone call sex - now we know Meera true character- she always wanted this !
( don’t know  why she cried make all of us fool at end of second part )  

She love the person who gives her perfect sex ! 
Even with Shekhar , DAS now with Desai ! 

She is with krish just for social purposes, if Desai purpose her for marriage - she will Leave krish for sure ! She will get everything she needed money sex security ! 

Krish is fool still thinks Meera loves him ! But he is doing everything to keep Meera happy - but she is taking advantage of krish love !
She ignoring krish humiliating and she is going down to the extend - what whore does always ! 
As Desai said once “ once a whore always a whore “ and he laughed at krish and now Meera proving him right ! 

Please don’t disgrace LOVE this way !

In real life no husband or wife behave in such a way - even if they have fantasies ( cuck or adultery)
Like Reply
(18-08-2022, 07:25 AM)Amit2021msm Wrote: She always said she loves krish more then anyone , untill now after phone call sex - now we know Meera true character- she always wanted this !

She is with krish just for social purposes, if Desai purpose her for marriage - she will Leave krish for sure ! She will get everything she needed money sex security ! 

Krish is fool still thinks Meera loves him ! But he is doing everything to keep Meera happy - but she is taking advantage of krish love !
She ignoring krish humiliating and she is going down to the extend - what whore does always ! 
As Desai said once “ once a whore always a whore “ and he laughed at krish and now Meera proving him right ! 

In real life no husband or wife behave in such a way - even if they have fantasies ( cuck or adultery)

My friend you have lost the true distinction between love and lust. Meera's lust for all those persons should not be mistaken for her love. Yes she is possessive of Desai now because she is in an open relationship with him and she thinks he should not mingle with anyone else while he is with her but that doesn't mean she loves him like she loves Krish.

I do not understand what's so bad about the phone call? Yes they have discussed the anal sex and promised to try and its perfectly alright for them to discuss their needs. Lets not forget that Meera has not revealed anything to Krish since last two times, even last time it was Desai who revealed everything to Krish and he left out the important details which Krish felt too maybe its this discussion that next time when they meet she might have promised Desai for an anal sex and as promised she has given him the perfect gift which he is waiting for a long time and phone call just revealed the details of that promise and Desai knows he skipped these details in his conversations with Krish with whom he usually shares everything and if my guess is right Desai is just using this phone call to initiate differences between Krish and Meera by making Krish insecure or he is just making him addicted to the cuck nature which will get him more experiences with Meera.

"In real life no husband or wife behave in such a way - even if they have fantasies ( cuck or adultery)" - This is not real life , this is an erotic story in xossipy site so expecting it be like real life is insane, if that's the case you wouldn't find one single sex scene in the story other than husband and wife so where's the fun in that to read.
[+] 1 user Likes RCF's post
Like Reply
(18-08-2022, 11:47 AM)RCF Wrote: My friend you have lost the true distinction between love and lust. Meera's lust for all those persons should not be mistaken for her love. Yes she is possessive of Desai now because she is in an open relationship with him and she thinks he should not mingle with anyone else while he is with her but that doesn't mean she loves him like she loves Krish.

I do not understand what's so bad about the phone call? Yes they have discussed the anal sex and promised to try and its perfectly alright for them to discuss their needs. Lets not forget that Meera has not revealed anything to Krish since last two times, even last time it was Desai who revealed everything to Krish and he left out the important details which Krish felt too maybe its this discussion that next time when they meet she might have promised Desai for an anal sex and as promised she has given him the perfect gift which he is waiting for a long time and phone call just revealed the details of that promise and Desai knows he skipped these details in his conversations with Krish with whom he usually shares everything and if my guess is right Desai is just using this phone call to initiate differences between Krish and Meera by making Krish insecure or he is just making him addicted to the cuck nature which will get him more experiences with Meera.

"In real life no husband or wife behave in such a way - even if they have fantasies ( cuck or adultery)" - This is not real life , this is an erotic story in xossipy site so expecting it be like real life is insane, if that's the case you wouldn't find one single sex scene in the story other than husband and wife so where's the fun in that to read.
  AGREED ! 
But she said she love Desai in last chapter and now she accepted Desai as his property ! And she has degraded her husband in front of other ! 
She would have avoided to answer Desai - when he asked if he is better then Krish !
She would have respect Krish Atleast ! There is no love for krish here !
She is totally ignoring krish all the time ! 

I can see only her lust and her submission and love for Desai
She has become whore to Desai totally !

I don’t feel any erotic in this story - can feel for krish and his humiliation !
Like Reply
Whatever happens with Desai in future, neither Meera nor Krish will forget what already happened. As Meera loves to remind/taunt Krish about his fantasies, while using that as a convenient excuse to satisfy her 'momentary' fantasies, this is also changing the dynamics of their relationship, and their marriage. This is not going to be undone by whatever happens with Desai. They cannot unwalk the steps they have taken in their marriage.
Like Reply
If you look up cuckold fetish is more psychological than phisical, thats why some people don't understand it, a cuckold can stop it anywhere he wants but he likes to enjoy the helplessness and humiliation of another man conqeuring  his wife sexually and she enjoys it as well gives him the excitement of a lifetime. Thats why some people prefer it over their regular sex life. Only couple with better understanding and love can fulfil this at that level. If the husband and wife in different poles with their views and how they look at ech other definitely destroy the relationship if they try it.
Like Reply
I am a bit disappointed! Disappointed on characterization of Krish. Otherwise, Marvelous on each department!

Krish, being cuckold, his excitement on fulfilling his dream is acceptable. But, as human and moreover a loving husband, he is bound to think about the proceedings and background interactions led to present incidents, once the excitement subsides. He is bound to think about his future relationship with Meera. The discovery of Meera’s betrayal (Planned activities) behind him must shake his confidence on love and he is ought to analyze immediately. He can’t peacefully fall in sleep!

----------

While going through the comments, I find myself in an awkward position. Lack of understanding and appreciating the concept of 'love'. Again and again I puzzled with the enormity of conceptuality of love. What is its expression? Is its depth rely solely on communication? If so, is it expressed only verbally?

Yes, though the subject is general in nature, i hereby particularly concerned about the nature of love related to Meera.

Love and Lust are intrinsic attributes of mind, while outcomes are activities in justifying the basic nature of the character. In similar situations, behaviour of the concerned persons can differ widely.

Biologically, every individual's sex drive is different and so with Meera. Also we excel in professional field with God gifted physical and intellectual attributes. Meera utilising her physical attributes in her favour generally should not be objected provided legality and morality are not questioned. Because, we all know, both are imposed by humans for specific reasons. By definition, Meera's activities may be compared to whore, but in my opinion, expression of love need not be mixed with this.

There are many more aspects beyond legality and morality. Humanity! This is one attribute not dependent on culture, religion, language, sex, age or not even with one's physical or intellectual qualities. Humanity is universal. Proper education manifests humanity. All negative attributes generate in our mind from non-adhering to humanity.

I think, expression of love bears a great relationship with humanity.

For those who believes in Meera’s love, I have questions within the boundaries of acquired knowledge.

Meera is a habitual liar and she manipulates incidents in favour of her requirement. Definitely, she has expressed her love for Krish many a times verbally. But, in action, she has not taken any positive steps to bring back Krish to normalcy. Neither herself nor through medical assistance. What she did is fuelling Krish’s cuckoldry nature by realizing his fantasy. It’s immaterial, whether she was benefited out of this cuckoldry arrangement. What matters is what goodness she achieved for Krish’s wellbeing.

Meera’s submission to her partners can be Lust. It can be self-sexual pleasure. It could be sacrifice self for Krish’s fantasy. Whatever be the reasons, where is the love for Krish?

Can anybody point to a single incidence, where Meera acted positively for wellbeing of Krish. A single positive incident which is devoted to cure Krish from his mental ailment?

-----------

I believe in the following theory.

Every individual loves himself more than anybody. His all activities are solely devoted for self-satisfaction, an expression of self-love.

The objective of individuals is self-satisfaction. His actions and reactions are controlled by self-satisfaction within albeit of his capabilities. For example, by loving others, his ego is satisfied. He is more contended. By not loving others, he is pained. He must love others for self-satisfaction. In similar way, by causing pain to others, if he gets self-satisfaction, he would continue creating pains to others.

Whenever we protest against any behavior, we protest, because by not protesting we feel unhappy. If we could be happy by not protesting, we would have definitely not protested and vice versa.

---------

So, let Meera behave to make herself happy. Because, whatever she is doing, she is doing with her full knowledge and willingness. She is not forced to behave. She is not a psychological patient.

If Krish is allowed to think over the ground realities, once his cuckoldry excitement  subsides after satisfactory ejaculation (For every male, mind comes to ground state after ejaculation), he will discover Meera in new angle. He would realize the truth.

Only question, will author Krish allow Krish to keep awake for some time to rethink for self-realization?

manasi
[+] 2 users Like manasi's post
Like Reply
(18-08-2022, 07:25 AM)Amit2021msm Wrote: She always said she loves krish more then anyone , untill now after phone call sex - now we know Meera true character- she always wanted this !

Amit...
Just go through the first and second part of this series....they all went same . Once meera starts sexual relationship, she humiliates krish all the time. This is not the first time. 

And coming to krish, he blindly loves meera. You might have read how she was so mean to him in second part. Still he prefers her and also many times he cMe to know that she lied to him still never questioned. 

In the first part, sekhar died so there came a chance to reunite.
In the second,  das was married and left so they got reunited 
Now....desai is neither married nor died  ...perfect for long-term unless author has something in store. 

Meera is clearly taking advantage of his weakness, if it's love....how can she easily get attracted to ashish. Instead of forgetting desai when he left for many days, she started developing feelings. 

What amuses me is author has same plot for 3 parts , even after going through those phases many times, still meera and krish never realize...
Like Reply
(18-08-2022, 08:18 PM)Ro.hitbig Wrote: Amit...
Just go through the first and second part of this series....they all went same . Once meera starts sexual relationship, she humiliates krish all the time. This is not the first time. 

And coming to krish, he blindly loves meera. You might have read how she was so mean to him in second part. Still he prefers her and also many times he cMe to know that she lied to him still never questioned. 

In the first part, sekhar died so there came a chance to reunite.
In the second,  das was married and left so they got reunited 
Now....desai is neither married nor died  ...perfect for long-term unless author has something in store. 

Meera is clearly taking advantage of his weakness, if it's love....how can she easily get attracted to ashish. Instead of forgetting desai when he left for many days, she started developing feelings. 

What amuses me is author has same plot for 3 parts , even after going through those phases many times, still meera and krish never realize...
Like Reply
Dear I had been already said that this is the right nd decesive time to wind up this story otherwise it's lost all flavours i again suggest to writer pl close nd constrate on new plot
Like Reply
Ha ha ha no story on This forum have this kind of reaction, analysis and follow up. Story will be there for 1 page next 4 to 5 pages wil be discussion on the previous part. Krish u celebrity on erotic forum congratulations ??
Many people are trying to prove their version of analogy is correct and rest are not understanding it , is their thinking. My Request is each individual have his own thinking and understand story in their own way. I think author Krish should be congratulated for this achievement. He has maintained story in such a way that there are many outcome possibilities. Better not to comment on other comments, just try to express ur feeling about the last part. Here no one is loosing or gaining by anything.
Also some time I feel we should not try to guess the future outcome also. Some time I feel Krish will try to change some out come based on our prediction. This will result in loosing of erotic essence of the story. This i realised in " no one dies a saint " chapter. So my request is not to predict future of story and enjoy story as it comes. Just comment on the part u read.
Thank u
[+] 2 users Like The Last samurai's post
Like Reply
(18-08-2022, 05:34 PM)manasi Wrote: I am a bit disappointed! Disappointed on characterization of Krish. Otherwise, Marvelous on each department!

Krish, being cuckold, his excitement on fulfilling his dream is acceptable. But, as human and moreover a loving husband, he is bound to think about the proceedings and background interactions led to present incidents, once the excitement subsides. He is bound to think about his future relationship with Meera. The discovery of Meera’s betrayal (Planned activities) behind him must shake his confidence on love and he is ought to analyze immediately. He can’t peacefully fall in sleep!

----------

While going through the comments, I find myself in an awkward position. Lack of understanding and appreciating the concept of 'love'. Again and again I puzzled with the enormity of conceptuality of love. What is its expression? Is its depth rely solely on communication? If so, is it expressed only verbally?

Yes, though the subject is general in nature, i hereby particularly concerned about the nature of love related to Meera.

Love and Lust are intrinsic attributes of mind, while outcomes are activities in justifying the basic nature of the character. In similar situations, behaviour of the concerned persons can differ widely.

Biologically, every individual's sex drive is different and so with Meera. Also we excel in professional field with God gifted physical and intellectual attributes. Meera utilising her physical attributes in her favour generally should not be objected provided legality and morality are not questioned. Because, we all know, both are imposed by humans for specific reasons. By definition, Meera's activities may be compared to whore, but in my opinion, expression of love need not be mixed with this.

There are many more aspects beyond legality and morality. Humanity! This is one attribute not dependent on culture, religion, language, sex, age or not even with one's physical or intellectual qualities. Humanity is universal. Proper education manifests humanity. All negative attributes generate in our mind from non-adhering to humanity.

I think, expression of love bears a great relationship with humanity.

For those who believes in Meera’s love, I have questions within the boundaries of acquired knowledge.

Meera is a habitual liar and she manipulates incidents in favour of her requirement. Definitely, she has expressed her love for Krish many a times verbally. But, in action, she has not taken any positive steps to bring back Krish to normalcy. Neither herself nor through medical assistance. What she did is fuelling Krish’s cuckoldry nature by realizing his fantasy. It’s immaterial, whether she was benefited out of this cuckoldry arrangement. What matters is what goodness she achieved for Krish’s wellbeing.

Meera’s submission to her partners can be Lust. It can be self-sexual pleasure. It could be sacrifice self for Krish’s fantasy. Whatever be the reasons, where is the love for Krish?

Can anybody point to a single incidence, where Meera acted positively for wellbeing of Krish. A single positive incident which is devoted to cure Krish from his mental ailment?

-----------

I believe in the following theory.

Every individual loves himself more than anybody. His all activities are solely devoted for self-satisfaction, an expression of self-love.

The objective of individuals is self-satisfaction. His actions and reactions are controlled by self-satisfaction within albeit of his capabilities. For example, by loving others, his ego is satisfied. He is more contended. By not loving others, he is pained. He must love others for self-satisfaction. In similar way, by causing pain to others, if he gets self-satisfaction, he would continue creating pains to others.

Whenever we protest against any behavior, we protest, because by not protesting we feel unhappy. If we could be happy by not protesting, we would have definitely not protested and vice versa.

---------

So, let Meera behave to make herself happy. Because, whatever she is doing, she is doing with her full knowledge and willingness. She is not forced to behave. She is not a psychological patient.

If Krish is allowed to think over the ground realities, once his cuckoldry excitement  subsides after satisfactory ejaculation (For every male, mind comes to ground state after ejaculation), he will discover Meera in new angle. He would realize the truth.

Only question, will author Krish allow Krish to keep awake for some time to rethink for self-realization?

manasi

Everything you said , I totally agree with you ! 

Meera never show her love towards Krsih , except when she was alone n no one was there or No other option!

- she left Shekar bcz he dead !
- she left das , baz he was moving out of India forever!
- she would have slept with Sam but she know how he is in bed , so she
Didn’t !
- Arman and sunny never came back , she didn’t get chance with them !
- she would have  slept with Vivek ,if  krish was not there at her home that day !
- she want Desai back , becz she knew form Ananya how he was rough on bed .
- eveytime she does anything she just ask sorry and cries and she knows Krsih love her and forgive him n move on easily ! 

In this chapter she shows her real character and totally ignored Krish and humiliate him! And become Desai whore ! She don’t care about Krish anymore !

Krish wants to have sex in the car , she totally ignored and on the other hand she was totally acted like a slut with Desai in open public ( in temple n bus )

Now even if Desai leaves , she will find some else to fulfill here desire n she knows  krish will help her and won’t say no! 
Desai called her BITCH in the first encounter and treated roughly - that’s shows she wanted to be treated like a slut And fucked like whore !

Now we know she is bigger player and krish just a pawn in her hand !

Still I don’t understand why krish suffering this much , if he is not enjoying , Atleast try to stop her ! Atleast open his feelings with Meera ! Why he is leaving a pathetic life like this! Leave her and move on !
Like Reply
Fantastic update..... happy happy happy happy happy happy
I Am Prasad. Are You Interested trade in index options. Capital require 30k...Join My FREE ,.,. GROUP with 90% accuracy...
https://' niftybankniftyteam
or
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group:
https://.,./CvDpU1sVofsIery1UzWeWD
Like Reply
Who is hero of this story... Krish. I doubt that.

Krish is the most pathetic man I believe.
- He wants his wife to be fucked. Sorry not only fucked but painfully fucked.
- He is lusting for mother and daughter. How is he different from Desai. Both are doing same.

Who really wants such a husband? I don't see anything wrong in Meera's behavior. If anybody get such a pathetic husband she would run away. Meera is somehow tolerating him.
If we hear this story from Desai's mouth, it would look like he is trying to save a woman from her cruel husband and find his love.

Somewhere I wanted to see Krish reaction when Meera actually starts loving Desai. I was thinking Krish will have very tough time ahead but the way Krish is behaving I don't think he would feel anything. He would just be fine I think. He is already finding pleasure in Meera's pain. He might even ask for a BDSM session by Desai on Meera as a condition to leave her. He has no attachment to his wife so her separation might not be any pain.

---------

Sometimes I feel Meera is actually scripting this whole story. She has all reasons. She wants to start a family but is stuck with a cuck husband. She needs to fix him. This Krish really requires a big fixing. So she is using Desai as a pawn in her game. Why Desai, He is single (so she is not breaking any other family). He is a womanizer so she is not playing with Desai's emotions anyway. Desai is getting benefitted only. I might be a little disappointed with this end I think (depends on how Krish the writer put it). My whole interest in this story was "How Krish and Meera reacts when Meera actually starts loving Desai". How difficult it becomes for them. How do they face the consequences of cuckoldry? How do they find their way back from Desai. But the way its going any wife would just run away with Desai.
[+] 1 user Likes hero123p's post
Like Reply
I wish there were more derogatory words than cuckold to call all cuckolds because it seems like society here chose few simple words to describe male deficiencies while harsh words like whore for female counterparts who live and survive in cuckold's world..People who can sympathize with Krish and still see his love for his wife but fail to see her love for him are nearing insanity for me and such people should stop preaching about definitions of love to others because those are just blinded by their convoluted beliefs. I wish i unread what i have read just now lol

Anyways there is no definition for love that you can attribute to one couple because you are not in their shoes..you can only imagine by their actions but many actions are reactions or consequences for the choices made by either them or their partner and saying its self satisfaction is a mere joke. If the objective of every individual in this world is self satisfaction then truly world would have never seen many selfless people who contributed and gave their wealth and health to many others and contributed to the society's well being and they do this not only for self satisfaction as the only goal but their compassionate nature to help others which is the main driving factor.

If we truly want to gauge Meera's love based on her noble reactions for her husband's cuckold nature then this is a wrong story to evaluate because this is a cuckold story and we need to see his wife screwed to satisfy the cuckold and author wouldn't have written the story here if wife is insanely moral about her life and character. She would rather herself humiliate Krish like how Aishu is humiliating Ajju in other story right now and can get her wish fulfilled every night with who ever she wants and still satisfy both their needs but Meera is different and not wrong despite choosing different path than Aishu as she learned to respect her husbands wishes and evolved to enjoy the fantasies together by being part of those fantasies and owning her husband's fantasies by finding her pleasure too and if you have read part 2 she would never involve sexually with anybody unless she knows that her husband is either watching or pushing the other person to be with her which they later relive those moments to ignite their passion and she only derives that pleasure from the pleasure her Krish is getting from her affair. She only committed to Das after she knew it was Krish who wished she be with Das else Das would have never got Meera.

I wish they read the story again and see instances of pure love from Meera where she has tried to advise Krish about the consequences of the games he is playing on their marriage and one such instance is train episode. You can push a horse to stream but cannot make it to drink that how bad Krish is and his cuckold nature cannot be cured and only cure for Meera is she leave him for his own good and live her life away from him but she did not do that because that's her strong love for him that is stopping her from leaving him despite knowing that about her husbands perverted nature.

Is love only measured through couples fidelity? If a wife sleeps with husband's consent will that be treated as Infidelity? If a wife is called whore for sleeping with a stranger while her husband is shagging right outside the door instead of stopping her ,Is that husband humiliating himself or his wife is humiliating him? What should a wife do if her husband fucks her while imagining to be someone else and keeps that as a secret from her? What should she do if she knew that her husband wants her to be treated roughly as a bitch and whore? Where do you guys see love from Krish there for Meera? I can argue all i see his selfish nature to derive pleasure for himself subjugating his wife to his wishes but i won't as i see his love still for Meera because its true he cannot live without her.
If answer for all these questions is to leave him for good as it should be and would have happened in real life too then there wouldn't be a story to read here but for me since there is a story to read i am willing to assume and build my foundation for this story as love between husband and wife which they have for each other which drives them even through these mad conditions and circumstances and if not for love and only for sex they could have easily left each other and live a bachelor life with colorful nights with out worrying about emotional drama.There is love and there is only love that is keeping this unusual couple intact and saving their marriage since its inception.

"DON'T SAY THERE IS NO LOVE BECAUSE WITHOUT LOVE THERE IS NO STORY HERE"
Like Reply
(18-08-2022, 11:24 PM)hero123p Wrote: Who is hero of this story... Krish. I doubt that.

Krish is the most pathetic man I believe.
- He wants his wife to be fucked. Sorry not only fucked but painfully fucked.
- He is lusting for mother and daughter. How is he different from Desai. Both are doing same.

Who really wants such a husband? I don't see anything wrong in Meera's behavior. If anybody get such a pathetic husband she would run away. Meera is somehow tolerating him.
If we hear this story from Desai's mouth, it would look like he is trying to save a woman from her cruel husband and find his love.  

Somewhere I wanted to see Krish reaction when Meera actually starts loving Desai. I was thinking Krish will have very tough time ahead but the way Krish is behaving I don't think he would feel anything. He would just be fine I think. He is already finding pleasure in Meera's pain. He might even ask for a BDSM session by Desai on Meera as a condition to leave her.  He has no attachment to his wife so her separation might not be any pain.

---------

Sometimes I feel Meera is actually scripting this whole story. She has all reasons. She wants to start a family but is stuck with a cuck husband. She needs to fix him. This Krish really requires a big fixing. So she is using Desai as a pawn in her game. Why Desai, He is single (so she is not breaking any other family). He is a womanizer so she is not playing with Desai's emotions anyway. Desai is getting benefitted only. I might be a little disappointed with this end I think (depends on how Krish the writer put it). My whole interest in this story was "How Krish and Meera reacts when Meera actually starts loving Desai". How difficult it becomes for them. How do they face the consequences of cuckoldry? How do they find their way back from Desai. But the way its going any wife would just run away with Desai.

Yes - Meera is just like gold digger - looking for old guy with money! Doesn’t matter how he looks - she itself said “ Desai is a ugly looking guy”
Shekhar das Desai !
She is playing big game here ! She love her life and want to enjoy ! Doesn’t matter if she hurt her husband or betray him!

She has no one in the world after her mother died ! Sticking with Krish ! 

Sure she will leave him !

Before krish push her all the time now when krish stops , she itself calling Desai and making plan behind krish ! She want this from the beginning!
Like Reply
Awesome. She had already fallen for him. When she called him after hearing krish say that he had a found another partner, it shows she is not just a fuck toy. She has become possessive and obsessive too.
Like Reply
Superb update bro
Like Reply