Fantasy Actress Roleplays
Heart
[Image: 46-BA0-F3-B-DCAE-4-EF5-865-B-42-D2-D439164-F.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Herbiee's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(31-07-2022, 08:59 AM)csccsc Wrote: Can you provide that link here i am unable to find it.

yeh Please can you provide the link here....
Like Reply
sexy update.........
I Am Prasad. Are You Interested trade in index options. Capital require 30k...Join My FREE TELIGRAM GROUP with 90% accuracy...
https://' niftybankniftyteam
or
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group:
https://.,./CvDpU1sVofsIery1UzWeWD
Like Reply
(05-05-2021, 07:18 PM)Krishan202 Wrote: "Hi Nidhhi." Bobby said, fucking Anupama slowly.

Anupama and Bobby were both turned up as they were hearing Nidhhi on phone while fucking.

"Jiju, I am going back as dad has come. So just called. By the way, my cunt is aching bad. You just tore it yesterday." Nidhhi said giggling.

Anupama looked back at Bobby in shock. Bobby just smiled. Anupama's eyes were full of lust. Her boss was fucking her on his table while discussing how he fucked his saali (sister in law) yesterday made her orgasm to build quickly.

[Image: SyAc6UoxMY75XmASvaS0b_5A4RgDMozOhoipUX-K...tVACiNxFo8]

"Can't help it honey. It was too tempting." Bobby said, fucking Anupama. Anupama kept moaning.

"I feel pity for Rahul. Though, it would be easy for him now." Nidhhi said giggling.

"Yea, I am quite handy to make cunts loosen up for their boyfriends. I mean hubby." Bobby said thrusting hard into Anupama.

Anupama moaned and wriggled hard on the table. She was looking back at Bobby in lust and her cunt was on fire with the conversation.

"You are bad Jiju. By the way, do come early for the wedding ceremony. Shruti might be coming earlier for the preparation. Your saali is not yet completely trained. Especially for the wedding night." Nidhhi said in lust.

"Yes honey. It's my duty." Bobby said fucking Anupama harder. Anupama kept moaning hard.

"Your breathing is hard. Are you working out somewhere?" Nidhhi asked suspiciously.

"Yea. I am working out. Workouts are tempting." Bobby said pushing harder.

"By the way, Jiju, your secretary is a good thing to work upon. She is hot. If I would have been a man, I would have banged her daily." Nidhhi said giggling.

Anupama just came hearing it and her orgasm was big. She struggled to balance herself and shivered with the orgasm.

"Yea, she is a damn hot slut. You take care." Bobby said, himself on the edge.

"Yea Jiju. Do bang her someday. Bye. My cunt will be waiting for you." Nidhhi said laughing and hung up the phone.

[Image: g82yz_T5q3IeReQARWm2A9ZiDUaj_soSECXxdFXO...OHQxxFCmb9]

Bobby's cock literally piston in her cunt. Anupama managed to remove the thong finally and shouted her orgasm out.

"Fucckkkkkkkk your slutttttttttttt. Your fuck toyyyyyyyy." Anupama shouted.

Bobby pumped hard and he shot his cum deep in her tight cunt.

"Fuckkkk. Take it angel." Bobby shouted and collapsed on her.

Both lied on the table breathing hard. Anupama's eyes were closed and she was soaking all the pleasure.

Finally Bobby got up from Anupama and spanked her reddened ass lightly.

"Get up angel. We need to get going." Bobby said.

"Yes sir." Anupama got up.

Her whole body aching with the banging. She was completely dis-shelved. Cum was leaking from her well fucked cunt. Her ass cheeks were burning like hell. She doubted how she would sit in a chair.

Bobby pulled up his pants and took his seat.

"No panties for you in the office." Bobby said, smirking and pocketing her thong.

[Image: hq1LdbCjUxvHvdGfVR71iMqjMvtC8_mF7YkB4CJS...KYNzHFZuDW]

Anupama looked in shock as his boss cum was leaking from her cunt. She wore her bra and shirt and started making her hair.

"And you will not clean up my cum leaking from your cunt. And keep going. I want the corrected report by day end. Or you will be punished before you go home to your boyfriend." Bobby said in a business tone.

"Yes sir" Anupama said and adjusted her skirt. Her pussy was still leaking and she left the cabin, collecting the report papers.

[Image: 0iRLQjvdTUnBz67SWdWlIXBzG9ayU1G7a4kZKdu6...AlLCsxsnBG]

to be continued....

Shruti Hassan Part 13
All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
Visit our  Actress roleplay
Like Reply
(05-05-2021, 07:18 PM)Krishan202 Wrote: "Hi Nidhhi." Bobby said, fucking Anupama slowly.

Anupama and Bobby were both turned up as they were hearing Nidhhi on phone while fucking.

"Jiju, I am going back as dad has come. So just called. By the way, my cunt is aching bad. You just tore it yesterday." Nidhhi said giggling.

Anupama looked back at Bobby in shock. Bobby just smiled. Anupama's eyes were full of lust. Her boss was fucking her on his table while discussing how he fucked his saali (sister in law) yesterday made her orgasm to build quickly.

[Image: SyAc6UoxMY75XmASvaS0b_5A4RgDMozOhoipUX-K...tVACiNxFo8]

"Can't help it honey. It was too tempting." Bobby said, fucking Anupama. Anupama kept moaning.

"I feel pity for Rahul. Though, it would be easy for him now." Nidhhi said giggling.

"Yea, I am quite handy to make cunts loosen up for their boyfriends. I mean hubby." Bobby said thrusting hard into Anupama.

Anupama moaned and wriggled hard on the table. She was looking back at Bobby in lust and her cunt was on fire with the conversation.

"You are bad Jiju. By the way, do come early for the wedding ceremony. Shruti might be coming earlier for the preparation. Your saali is not yet completely trained. Especially for the wedding night." Nidhhi said in lust.

"Yes honey. It's my duty." Bobby said fucking Anupama harder. Anupama kept moaning hard.

"Your breathing is hard. Are you working out somewhere?" Nidhhi asked suspiciously.

"Yea. I am working out. Workouts are tempting." Bobby said pushing harder.

"By the way, Jiju, your secretary is a good thing to work upon. She is hot. If I would have been a man, I would have banged her daily." Nidhhi said giggling.

Anupama just came hearing it and her orgasm was big. She struggled to balance herself and shivered with the orgasm.

"Yea, she is a damn hot slut. You take care." Bobby said, himself on the edge.

"Yea Jiju. Do bang her someday. Bye. My cunt will be waiting for you." Nidhhi said laughing and hung up the phone.

[Image: g82yz_T5q3IeReQARWm2A9ZiDUaj_soSECXxdFXO...OHQxxFCmb9]

Bobby's cock literally piston in her cunt. Anupama managed to remove the thong finally and shouted her orgasm out.

"Fucckkkkkkkk your slutttttttttttt. Your fuck toyyyyyyyy." Anupama shouted.

Bobby pumped hard and he shot his cum deep in her tight cunt.

"Fuckkkk. Take it angel." Bobby shouted and collapsed on her.

Both lied on the table breathing hard. Anupama's eyes were closed and she was soaking all the pleasure.

Finally Bobby got up from Anupama and spanked her reddened ass lightly.

"Get up angel. We need to get going." Bobby said.

"Yes sir." Anupama got up.

Her whole body aching with the banging. She was completely dis-shelved. Cum was leaking from her well fucked cunt. Her ass cheeks were burning like hell. She doubted how she would sit in a chair.

Bobby pulled up his pants and took his seat.

"No panties for you in the office." Bobby said, smirking and pocketing her thong.

[Image: hq1LdbCjUxvHvdGfVR71iMqjMvtC8_mF7YkB4CJS...KYNzHFZuDW]

Anupama looked in shock as his boss cum was leaking from her cunt. She wore her bra and shirt and started making her hair.

"And you will not clean up my cum leaking from your cunt. And keep going. I want the corrected report by day end. Or you will be punished before you go home to your boyfriend." Bobby said in a business tone.

"Yes sir" Anupama said and adjusted her skirt. Her pussy was still leaking and she left the cabin, collecting the report papers.

[Image: 0iRLQjvdTUnBz67SWdWlIXBzG9ayU1G7a4kZKdu6...AlLCsxsnBG]

to be continued....

Shruti Hassan Part 13
All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
Like Reply
Part  -- 13

Anupama found it difficult to sit on a chair and concentrate on work. Her ass cheeks were on fire and her pussy leaked the juices to make the chair wet. She still didn't understand why she obeyed every command that her boss gave. But it made her hornier and she came like never before.

Bobby shifted to his work and got busy with it. Bobby was about to break for his lunch in the afternoon, when his door opened. He was surprised to see Shruti, who was all smiling, carrying a lunch box with her.

"Surprise honey. I thought I owe you a treat after the fabulous morning breakfast." Shruti said.

She kissed him and took a seat in front of him.

[Image: nYMOX93VijZFY1DmwScVP0QIbp1o0fmjpSFnagMl...Qf5wQMwxYA]

"It's indeed a lovely surprise. I am hungry and what a treat I am getting. I love you." Bobby said, smiling.

"Bastard, you had a better treat yesterday night, I suppose. Nidhhi was walking so funny. You should have left something for her poor fiancée." Shruti said laughing.

"She asked for it." Bobby said shutting down the computer.

"And bastard, you gave it. Such a cheating husband. Who fucks his wife's cousin in an adjacent room when his lovely wife is all naked in his own bedroom?" Shruti said, opening the lunch box.

Bobby just smiled.

"Hey, you needed an assistant, right? Anupama's boyfriend Smith is a good candidate. Just lacks discipline and patience. You can give it a try. And no one can discipline him better than you." Bobby said, starting his lunch.

"Yea. Though I couldn't control my cheating husband, who keeps fucking other women. What do I get for it?" Shruti asked, having lunch.

"Whatever my love wants. It's all yours baby." Bobby said, trying to be romantic.

"Bastard, shut up. Even your cock is not mine completely nowadays. So, stop being so romantic. Be a cheating fucking husband, what you are. That suits you more." Shruti said.

"Ok slut. Tell your cheating husband, what your cunt desires." Bobby said.

"That's better. Finish your lunch. Will tell you." Shruti said laughing.

Bobby and Shruti finished their lunch. Shruti got up and sat in Bobby's lap.

"And here is your desert honey. I always wanted to get banged on your office table. What say? In return Smith gets the job." Shruti said, kissing Bobby hard.

"Fair enough slut. Just don't complain of sore pussy at night because I am damn horny." Bobby said, kissing back hard.

"Bastard, let your cock do the talking." Shruti said, getting up from the lap and sitting on the table.

Bobby quickly raised her skirt up and removed her moist panties. Bobby got down and started sucking her cunt to make her moan.

"Oh fuckkkkk. Yesss honey. Keep sucking my filthy cunt." Shruti said.

Bobby kept sucking it, holding her by the waist from his both hands.

[Image: 5ZDWmkn8TDYJJwTiL090KobXQ6ZS0rFrMx6h_ndv...9gBgU04wpw]

Shruti dialed the intercom to Anupama. She struggled to hold the phone due to assault. She put the phone on speaker. Anupama picked it up.

"Yes sir." Anupama said on the phone.

Bobby looked at Shruti, who had a wicked smile. Bobby continued the assault.

"Ohhhh fuckkkkkk. It's Shruti honey. Hmmm. Yessss. Your boss would be busy for the next half an hour. Hmmmm. Yesssss. Oh my god. Please don't let anyone in." Shruti said.

Anupama was surprised to hear her moans on the phone. Her own pussy tingled. Still she managed to reply "Yes mam."

"Fucckkkkk. Thanks dear. Yessss Yessss. And please bear with the noise. Ohhhhh fuckkkkkk. Let me talk Bobby. Ohhhh fucccckkkk." Shruti said and cut the phone.

Shruti fell down on the table with the assault and started struggling to lay without making noise. Bobby further started licking her pussy with his tongue vigorously.

"Ohhh ffuuuuckkkk. You will make me cum with your tongue. Yessssss." Shruti moaned.

Bobby continued his assault and inserted two fingers in her pussy and finger fucked her along with sucking her clit. It was too much for Shruti and she came hard on Bobby's mouth.

"Fuccckkkkkkk. Yesssssssssssss." Shruti screamed, definitely to make Anupama hear it.

[Image: eCUpPNnPFFUDMzeCVzWi3e09F7dA2KFx7Po2AQcA...QPsTitlw0w]
Bobby kept drinking all the nectar flowing from Shruti's cunt. Shruti's orgasm finally subsided and she started breathing normally.

"It was an intense baby." Bobby said getting up and kissing Shruti to make her taste her own juices.

Shruti started sucking her own juices from his mouth.

"Hmm. I taste good honey." Shruti said laughing and started kissing back hard.

Bobby's cock was fully erect and he started unzipping his pants as Shruti kept kissing him hard.

"Take me hard sir. I want to be your whore secretary, who fulfills your every desire." Shruti said, looking into Bobby's eyes.

Bobby was aware of Shruti's games. His cock was throbbing and wanted to really pound his slut wife.

"Yes slut. Your job is to please my every demand and get your cunt filled with my horny cock." Bobby said and spread her legs to get access to her cunt.

"Ohhh Fuccckkk. Yes sir. My cunt has to bear with whatever you do with it." Shruti said, spreading legs further to reveal her wet pussy hole.

[Image: o2pET17NfmtDoKGVf52IjuWlap8-4x59trXhWp64...1aSoGSmQVw]

Bobby placed his cock on her entrance and pushed it entirely into her cunt. It tore into her pussy.

"Fuccckkkkk. Yes sir. Yes sir. Take me." Shruti moaned.

She wanted it really rough and hard. Her eyes were full of lust. She laid down on the table. Bobby held her waist to raise her hips from the table and pushed her towards him to get cock deeper into her.

"Fucccccckkkkkkkkk. It touched my womb sir." Shruti withered on the table with pain and pleasure.

Anupama was at the door, hearing what was going inside. Her cunt was leaking like hell. She was super horny and imagined that she was getting banged again on the same very table. She started fingering her cunt vigorously.

"Slut, now take it what you wanted. You will surely repent at the end." Bobby said and started fucking Shruti, raising above the table, like a monster. His balls slapped her ass hard at every thrust. He showed no mercy to her.

[Image: sJkmP-LN7h2PqxAa_NgXuuiYtOwH7Mk-MQAHT7lu...iRIv48TBFQ]

"Nooooooo.... Fuckkkkkkkkk. Its too much. Sir, I will die. Yessssssssss. Oh my god. Oh my god." Shruti shuddered on the table in ecstasy.

"I don't care slut. Your cunt will take whatever I have in store for it." Bobby roared like an animal and pounded really hard.
[+] 1 user Likes Krishan202's post
Like Reply
"Oh my god. Oh my god. Fuccckkkkk. Its too much sir, please." Shruti pleaded, her eyes and mouth wide open with the assault.

Bobby showed no mercy and kept pounding hard. Shruti felt like someone was stabbing her cunt with the hard rod.

"Fucckkkkkkk. Cummmminnnggggggggggg." Shruti shouted as her orgasm erupted out of nowhere.

Bobby quickly pulled out the thong in his pocket and pushed it in her mouth to muffle her scream.

Shruti's orgasm had not yet subsided, but before that she was shocked to see the thing placed in her mouth. It didn't belong to her. Whose it was?

Bobby too understood his mistake, but he was in no mood to slow down and kept pumping hard.

"Slut, that belongs to Anupama. I just banged her in the morning on the very same table. Fucckkkk. But not so hard." Bobby shouted, pounding it harder.
[Image: qTBuIWOuH3PszJP61UbP8_M19KeX8UACBnN1gnu4...gV_-W75Fvw]

Shruti was shocked to hear it and her second orgasm hit her before her first subsided and her screams got muffled in her mouth.

Anupama was shocked to hear the revelation at the door and her cunt too gave up and she too came on her fingers hard. She inserted three fingers in her cunt and started fucking it hard.

Shruti tried to remove the thong from her mouth. But Bobby was quick to drop her hard on the table and hold her mouth tight. Shruti tried to move but Bobby was too strong for her.

Bobby quickly turned her around and bend her on the table. Her face hitting the cold table. He pulled her both hand behind her back and held her tightly with one hand. He inserted his lubricated cock hard in her pussy from behind to make her scream in the thong.

Anupama recovered from orgasm and tried to adjust her skirt. She looked around to find no one and tasted her own juices. She then moved back and sat on her seat, breathing hard.

Bobby pulled Shruti's hands back and started fucking her hard. Bobby was fucking her as if like riding a horse, pulling her hands back to get maximum penetration.

[Image: f1i5etwX5mgk7G6gvFaZOmk5VbVFdtTlGPl9JOkC...pH1nJ81JBA]

Shruti was now crying with the hard pounding, but her screams were getting completely muffled. Bobby showed no mercy and kept pounding hard for the next ten minutes.

Finally, Bobby erupted in her wife's pussy. He spurted one shot after another in her thoroughly fucked wife's pussy. Shruti came once again with Bobby cuming in her pussy. She had stopped crying and she was thoroughly satisfied. She felt like she had died and gone to heaven.

Shruti removed thong from her mouth and closed her eyes. She tried to soak all the pleasure. Bobby tired with the pounding fell on Shruti and breathed hard.

Finally, Bobby got up from Shruti and pulled up his pants. He knew he had given a hard time to Shruti and now needed to face her anger.

Shruti got up from the table and her pussy was aching bad. Her body enjoyed the fucking she got but she never expected Bobby to be so rough in the office. She turned around and slapped him hard.

"Ouchhh." Bobby looked stunned at Shruti, rubbing his cheek.

[Image: zkIpwtDYIMFKzN8q9fjFfmQjHsk0dg1Tbut9cWV8..._6DRS4KtrA]

"Bastard, I am not your whore secretary to get fucked so badly on your office table. You mother fucker. You keep banging all around the place." Shruti shouted at him.

"I am so sorry honey. I just got carried away. I am really sorry." Bobby pleaded, understanding his mistake.

"Keep your filthy mouth shut bastard. How dare you stuck up that whore's thong in my mouth." Shruti said, throwing that thong on his face.

"I am so sorry honey. I just couldn't think right at that moment." Bobby pleaded, looking afraid.

"And you fucked her without letting me know." Shruti said angrily.

"The events just turned out in the morning and it lead to me fucking her." Bobby said, looking down.

"Bastard, don't act like an innocent child. She might not have open her legs for you and told you -- fuck me." Shruti shouted at Bobby.

"No, I mean she didn't object. She liked it." Bobby tried to argue.

"You mother fucker. If all the women around you don't object, then you will fuck all of them?" Shruti said.

"No. I just couldn't control it." Bobby said.

"Did you cum in her?" Shruti asked.

"Yes." Bobby replied.

"In her pussy?" Shruti asked.

"Yes." Bobby replied.

"Is she submissive?" Shruti asked.

"Yes." Bobby replied.

"Is she sitting out without her panties outside?" Shruti asked.

"Yes." Bobby replied.

"Was she first to get banged on this very table?" Shruti asked.

"Yes." Bobby replied.

"Fuccckkk. I missed that. Bastard, tame her properly. She is a nice slut." Shruti said grinning.

[Image: 0g04ItFmR0WbkTLuAMArgSjc348ipkZVf_D9we8Z...v3HmQsApqw]

"What?" Bobby said, looking up at Shruti in surprise.

"Yes bastard. Fuck, it was too hot to get fucked on your table and having your whore secretary's thong in my mouth to muffle my screams. She doesn't taste bad." Shruti said laughing.

"Fuckkk. I was so scared. Honey, I am still sorry." Bobby said relieved.

"Shut up mother fucker. I know you don't mean to be sorry. Next time, let me know whatever and whoever you fuck." Shruti said, picking up Anupama's thong.

"Hmm. Yes honey. Love you" Bobby said silently.

Shruti wore Anupama's soiled thong as her pussy leaked Bobby's and her own juices, to shock Bobby.

"It fits well. Now you answer her, where is her innerwear, honey." Shruti said, adjusting her clothes and hair.

Bobby just stood still with his mouth open. Shruti collected her belongings, adjusted her face and dress for the last time and left the cabin.

Anupama stood straight as Shruti emerged from her boss' door. She didn't dare to look into her face. Shruti, though, smiling, looked at Anupama.

"It was a hell of an Anupama lunch. Your boss is insatiable." Shruti said, all smiling.

Anupama didn't expect it and she looked shocked at Shruti and just nodded, her eyes wide open.

"Bobby told me about Smith. Ask him if it is suitable for coming Sunday for the interview." Shruti said.

"Sure Mam. Thanks a lot." Anupama replied happily.

"No problem dear. By the way, your thong fits me good." Shruti whispered in her ear, winking at her.

Anupama looked in shock as Shruti left smiling.

[Image: YdzLE-geGUQoCer1-zB-mVDqW7pyGsE2TNeqOpP-...4O_57ra4BQ]

Bobby couldn't believe what happened a few minutes earlier and felt himself damn lucky. He got back to work. Anupama, too, tried to concentrate to finish her report. Her ass was still burning.
Like Reply
Finally, Anupama was about to finish the report at the end of the day. She completed the prints and was about to provide it to his boss, when Smith came to pick her up.

"Hello, my love." Smith greeted her.

"Hi. You could have called me and I would have met you downstairs." Anupama said hesitatingly, surprised to see him at the office.

"I thought to surprise you. How was your day?" Smith said, hugging her.

"It was weird and painful. But I damn loved it." Anupama said, not knowing herself what she was talking.

"Painful but loved. Are you fine?" Smith asked confused.

"I need a hot shower. Before that will say goodbye to sir." Anupama said, getting up. Her ass is burning.

Smith found funny the way Anupama was walking but ignored it.

"Yea, have a last look for the day of your favourite person." Bobby said teasingly. He was aware Anupama adored her boss.

"Shut up Smith. Not here." Anupama scolded him and knocked Bobby's door and entered.

Anupama was a bit afraid to face Bobby after the morning event. But she thoroughly enjoyed the fucking she got. Somewhere, her fantasy was becoming the reality.

[Image: IOzuZWr4_LsgGYSk3jc52D4mVpQ93q_r8agli4Rn...Z7qlbYRWLg]

"Hello angel. Done with the reports?" Bobby asked.

"Yes sir. Shall I keep on your table? Smith has come to pick me up. Shall I leave?" Anupama said, still not meeting her boss' eyes

"Great. Ask him to come inside. I had a word with Shruti. She might be interested in him." Bobby said.

Anupama wanted the day to over quickly but couldn't deny her boss and she just nodded and opened the door and signaled Smith to come in.

Smith came in with excitement and shook a hand with Bobby greeting him, "Good evening Sir. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"No handsome man. The pleasure is all mine. You are a special person for my angel." Bobby said, winking at Anupama.

Anupama gave a dry smile, her heart beating faster.

"No sir. No one is special to her than you. She simply adores you. Half of the time, she talks about you at home." Smith said.

"Is it so? I thought she might be cursing me for making her work hard." Bobby said laughing.

"It can't be sir. She loves to work hard under you. She says that it is the best time of her life. If she wills, then she might keep working all the time with you. Your command is her life." Bobby said, unknowing what transpired earlier today. But, it was true whatever he was saying.

"Shut up Smith." Anupama said agitated. Her pussy was tingling with the choice of Smith's words.

"Is it so? I feel damn lucky to have such an obedient and talented secretary. She is ready to follow without any objection." Bobby said, looking at Anupama.

"Yes sir. She is lucky to have you and work under you." Smith said.

"Enough Smith. Sir knows my talent and dedication." Anupama said, smiling at Bobby.

Bobby didn't expect it from Anupama. His cock throbbed in his pants.

[Image: hXURQrE8s7z-hjT0YoBzeGIAgJDjvWF1V7O307fi...2YzrR7rwhg]

"Smith, I had a word with my wife Shruti. She needs an assistant. Would you be interested in it?" Bobby asked him.

"Definitely sir. I would meet her immediately. Thank you sir. Thank you very much." Smith said in delight.

"Fantastic. She will call you or Anupama. Don't worry. Till that time, you read about her business policies and work. I will mail you. Anupama has to finish her report checking. It will not take much time. I hope you don't mind." Bobby said to Smith smiling.

Anupama's eyes went wide open. He looked at Bobby in surprise.

"Definitely, not sir. Boss first. By that time, I will go through your mail. I hope it will get done by that time." Smith said.

"It depends how quickly Anupama gets finished." Bobby said, looking at Anupama.

Anupama galloped in shock. She didn't expect this at all, when Smith is in office. However, she didn't object.

"Yes sir." She managed to reply.

"No problem. I will wait outside and get the reading done." Smith said, greeted Bobby and left.

"Shall we start, so that you are done and able to leave?" Bobby said, opening the reports.

"Yes sir." Anupama said, moving hesitatingly aside Bobby.

"I think Smith said that you love working under me. So you should get under me." Bobby said, unzipping his pants to remove his semi hard cock.

Anupama looked in shock, as what his boss had in mind, when his boyfriend was sitting outside. Anupama stared at her boss cock as her heart beat faster.

"Get going my obedient angel. Smith is waiting outside. Show your talents." Bobby said, indicating to go down.

Anupama followed her boss's instructions blindly. She still couldn't understand why she followed all the instructions blindly, whatsoever it may be. She got down on her knees and went inside the table.

Anupama took Bobby's cock in her hand and sucked its tip.

"Fuckkk. Angel. Your mouth will make wonders. Get going. Get me good enough to bang you hard, till I check your report." Bobby smirked and started reading the report.

Anupama's heart was beating fast. She started sucking her boss' cock. Her desire to impress her boss overtook her fear. She started sucking hard to make Bobby swirl in his chair. Bobby started moaning. His cock was fully erect.

[Image: DVVq-2hYJ0ZeviMAnplq0wXk1ZuIjwJjeGpOXFS1...IPNpv4tp-w]

Anupama applied her saliva and sucked it fast. She was trying to take in entirely in her mouth. But it was too much for her. Still, she kept trying. Her pussy was on fire and needed something into it.

It was too much for Bobby and Bobby left the reports and pushed her head on his cock forcefully. Anupama started choking but she didn't fight back. Bobby finally pushed his cock entirely, deep into her throat. His balls slammed on her chin.

Bobby held her face tightly on his cock for a few seconds and then released her. Anupama gasped for breath and coughed out the saliva and pre cum. Her eyes were teary with the choke and she looked in shock at Bobby.

Bobby pulled out Shruti's panties, which she left afternoon at his office, from his pocket and pushed it in Anupama's mouth. Anupama looked baffled, while Bobby picked her up from the waist and made her sit on the table.

Anupama inhaled Shruti's scent from soiled panties and was further aroused. She wanted her boss' cock in her cunt. Bobby spread her legs wide and placed his cock at her cunt hole and pushed it hard to tear apart her hole.

Anupama's screams couldn't come out of her packed mouth.

"It depends upon you angel for how much time you want to make your boyfriend wait outside. I would not let you go till I pump my seed into your young pussy." Bobby said fucking her hard.

[Image: wfseSrtENq5jYVO5cudb1Koh_fa2MiqkeI_TtC9-...TRoaYpDoiQ]

Anupama, too, was completely aroused and wanted to be banged hard. Her heart was beating fast with a fear too, that Smith might hear something outside. She started pushing back hard on Bobby's cock to meet his hard thrust.

"Take it slut, while your boyfriend is waiting outside for you." Bobby whispered in her ears and kept fucking her hard.

Anupama felt like a cheap slut and felt humiliated. But it aroused her further. She started pushing it back harder, taking it more of the cock in her cunt. Her orgasm was building.

Bobby didn't slow down a bit. He knew it would take lots of efforts to cum when he already came twice earlier. He kept drilling her hard, while he removed his shirt as he was sweating continuously.

Bobby's continuous pounding finally burst open Anupama's dam and she came hard on Bobby's fucking cock. She withered on the table and clenched Bobby tight as she came.

Bobby felt the nail marks on his flesh as Anupama came hard. Bobby was still not close enough to cum. Anupama was spent and she knew she needed to work hard to make his boss cum, before Smith came to know.

She sat up on the table, Bobby's cock still embedded deep in her cunt, fucking her raw. She was sweating as if she had run a marathon. She started unbuttoning her shirt to reveal her voluptuous boobs to Bobby.

Bobby loved the view and started pounding harder. Anupama knew that her boss loved her boobs. She removed her shirt and unzipped her bra to release her milk jugs. With Bobby's hard thrusts, Anupama's boobs bounced on her body. Bobby's cock throbbed in her cunt.

Anupama felt it in her pussy, that her bouncing boobs excited her boss. She pulled Bobby's face on her bouncing boobs and placed his mouth on her nipple.

[Image: 9vczbLaFe1esMBpkQjTsIe3XP7WaXo3YSxdm_F23...PsT2OOeIYQ]

Bobby didn't need any second invitation and he started sucking her boobs. Bobby bite her nipple hard to make her scream in Shruti's panties. Bobby was sweating with his animalistic fucking.

Anupama's pussy was once again building for orgasm with the assault on his cunt and boobs. Bobby was leaving love bites on her milky boobs. Anupama didn't care anything about that at present. She just wanted to make her boss cum, before Smith doubted something fishy.
Like Reply
Bobby's hard thrusts opened her floodgates once again and she came again, oozing juices like never before. She was completely spent and felt lifeless.

She just kept moving with Bobby's thrust, oozing juices from the cunt. Tiredness took over her and she kept bouncing in his arms with every thrust.

Bobby was close but needed more to cum. He picked her in his lap, his cock still deep rooted in her pussy. Bobby held her by her reddened ass cheeks and started fucking in standing position, Anupama in his lap.

Anupama's eyes opened wide with the angle at which Bobby's cock touched her inner parts. It aroused her. She just wanted to get fucked more, even if she died with exhaustion. She started bouncing on his lap. Bobby, too, started fucking her hard, with whatever strength he has got.

Anupama held Bobby tight for support and not to fall down. It was too much for her. But she kept bouncing fast to match Bobby's thrusts. Her nails were digging deep on Bobby's back.

[Image: lNDuDO_qNZExywKT-Ahh8r-ocoCJxpmkuppUhGUA...FN6xgVJToQ]

After a few minutes, Bobby was close and he dropped her on the table to make noise loud enough to be heard outside. Anupama thought that Smith surely might have heard this and her heart was pounding hard.

Bobby's cock was still deep in her pussy and he started giving long hard thrusts. It was close. Anupama's orgasm was also building once again.

Bobby finally erupted in her pussy to make her cum once again. Bobby kept thrusting hard to shoot every single drop in her pussy. Anupama was oozing juices, taking her boss' cock, lying lifeless on the table.

When Bobby was sure, there was nothing more left to put in her drained pussy, Bobby pulled out his limp cock and fell on his chair.

Anupama's pussy still didn't close completely from the vacuum created. The juices were continuously flowing from her cunt on the table.

She was completely spent and any one can tell, look at her, that she was thoroughly fucked.

Anupama was scared whether Smith might come to know looking at her like this. She got up from the table and juices flowed down on her thighs.

[Image: O48a00N_zauieVc3C8fvo-FvyGP9cuXZofNhTU_f...qk_dRKi0QQ]

Bobby understood her dilemma and threw Shruti's panties to wipe the cum. Anupama took it and started wiping the mixed juices. Still juices were flowing down her cunt and she had no panties to wear.

She looked at her boss pleading, "Sir, may I wear your wife's panties?"

Bobby nodded smilingly and Anupama wore Shruti's completely soiled panties.

Bobby and Anupama made themselves presentable.

"Have I hurt you angel?" Bobby asked genuinely.

"My entire body is aching. But I loved serving you sir. I never came so much in my life." Anupama said, trying to smile.

"You take a break tomorrow angel." Bobby said, rubbing her shoulders and kissing her lips.

"Yes, I need it. I doubt whether I will be able to even walk." Anupama said grinning and left the cabin.

Smith was waiting outside. He looked suspiciously at his girlfriend. He heard a few sounds but was not sure what was going inside.

"Are you done for the day?" Smith asked.

"Yea. It was the hardest day of my life till date. It's really hard to work under my boss. But it's most satisfying too." Anupama said, walking slowly.

Smith just nodded, looking at her girlfriend suspiciously, who was walking very consciously.

[Image: ywHxRz2kr7JRja4l-kAcyDJyGGaYDmEElzet3ue_...qzoYC-BRPw]

To be continued…
[+] 3 users Like Krishan202's post
Like Reply
Excellent updates bro after long time
Like Reply
thank you.......... great update....... yourock
Like Reply
Welcome back.
Like Reply
Part - 14

Bobby had a hell of fucking with his sister in law Nidhhi, wife Shruti and secretary Anupama during weekdays. Bobby was having his best sex life. Shruti was happy that Bobby had become aggressive and was getting her share of hard and rough fucking.

On Friday morning, Bobby left home in the morning for his office. He was greeted with the smile, he would die for. Shriya was standing close to his car. She was wearing tight jeans and a shirt. Her smile widened as she saw Bobby and it brightened Bobby's day.

Shriya greeted Bobby and gave a tight hug. Bobby felt her boobs smashing on his chest.

[Image: _NLAVBvRDhT7VDd05fMZTjBQqoWvFzMnv3gIyxAb...vhkm5AjIxA]
"Would you drop me at the market? I hope it's on the way." Shriya asked, smiling.

"Definitely. Anything for the gorgeous lady." Bobby said and opened the passenger door for Shriya.

"Gentleman always. Thanks." Shriya said and got into the car.

Bobby too got into the car happily and drove towards the market.

"Actually Bobby, I wanted to talk." Shriya said, hesitatingly.

"Yes beautiful." Bobby said, smiling.

Bobby was a little worried about what it would be about. Shriya was a bit hesitant to talk, but Bobby's compliments and free talk, made Shriya a bit confident.

"Actually, Sanjay is out of town for a weekend. So, I had a plan to visit my in-laws for a weekend." Shriya said, a bit blushing.

"That's great. Your son loves to be in laws, right?" Bobby said.

"I may stay back for tonight, if you like to. Alone." Shriya said, blushing, placing her hand on his thigh.

Bobby's cock got fresh blood into it to make it swirl in the pants. He looked happily surprised at Shriya. She raised her hand onto his cock and gave a gentle squeeze.

"I like to feel desirable. Actually, to be lust upon. And your stares and compliments make me damn horny." Shriya said, rubbing his cock.

"Fuck, any sane man would die to fuck you and stare at your hot body." Bobby said looking into her eyes.

"Hmmm. That's what I want. To be taken as an object of lust." Shriya said, blushing.

"You are a fantasy to many. And I am one of them." Bobby said, moaning.

Shriya gave her a beautiful smile. She removed a key from her purse.

"Bobby, you can drop me here itself." Shriya said.

Bobby, surprised, stopped the car alongside the road.

Shriya put the key in Bobby's pocket and gave a kiss on his lips.

"It's my house keys. I will wait tonight." Shriya said and got out of the car.

[Image: sIk6aIQ4QzC5ntNhRfTOf7-s0hxqPTPIS8ACvec4...nG19Hsyr4g]

Bobby gave a smile to her and left for the office. Bobby's day at the office started with his normal routine. Anupama was on leave since the hard banging she had got from Bobby.

Bobby called Shruti in the afternoon and discussed her plans for the evening. Shruti was going to be early at home and had her plans for the night with her friends.

Bobby was happy to hear that and hanged the phone after promising his wife to meet at home. Bobby worked up the plan for the night at Shriya's place to make the surprise memorable for her.

The day passed with the work for Bobby and he too reached home early. Shruti was already home and getting ready for her meeting with the friends.

"Hello honey. Where are you heading?" Bobby asked, hugging his wife from behind, rubbing her into the ass.

"Going out to chill with my friends. It was a long time due. How come you are so early? Your whore secretary still hasn't joined?" Shruti said, pushing back her ass on his cock.

"Poor girl. She is still recovering." Bobby said, feeling her wife's boobs.

"Bastard. She is really a cute girl. Have mercy on her." Shruti said, turning in his arms and kissing him hard.

Bobby kissed her back. Shruti rubbed his cock to make it hard and then let him go.

"Be horny till I come back honey." Shruti said grinning.

"That's difficult. Shriya met me in the morning. And she is alone at home tonight as her husband is out of town." Bobby said, smiling like an innocent child.

[Image: frAo5LscDmZEqzG3uanyT5DG9rkgFO4CLj2QF_4W...7yvtb68fqQ]

"Bastard. What are you upto? Tell me everything." Shruti shouted at him, holding his cock tight.

Bobby told her everything about their meeting and his plans for the evening. Shruti's eyes lit up with Bobby's plans and her own pussy tingled in pleasure with the devious plan.

"You motherfucker, you will spoil even Shriya. God save her." Shruti said, kissing her husband, once again.

Shruti finally broke, making Bobby all horny. She grinned looking at Bobby's hard cock making tent in his trouser. She took her belongings and reached the door to leave.

She abruptly turned and said, "Honey, there is always a spare key to their house in my purse. There was no need for another."

Shruti gave a devious smile and left the house.

Bobby cursed his wife as she left, keeping him and his cock hanging. Bobby had shower and got ready for his visit to Shriya. He had his entire plan ready to make a hell of a night for Shriya.

He wore all black and carried a black mask and a knife in the pocket. He took a bag, having items for his plan and reached Shriya's door. He wore a black mask to completely hide his face behind it, which was open only at his mouth.

Bobby opened the door with the key Shriya handed him in the morning, and got in the house. The house was empty and silent. He heard a soft mumbling in the adjacent bedroom.

Bobby pulled out the knife from his pocket and went tiptoed to the bedroom. Shriya was in a bathroom as Bobby could hear running water and her humming a song.

Bobby waited for her to come out, hiding himself at the adjacent wall to the bathroom. His cock was half erect with the imagination of Shriya's naked body in the shower.

The running of the water stopped and Shriya emerged from the bathroom within a few minutes, having just a towel around her voluptuous body.

[Image: zvdjihnzXNYa_MUcOKRAPJs5u30jFeoazQ8Z3PH2...IjVLCqwv1Q]

Bobby was quick to move behind surprised and shocked Shriya to grab her and place a knife around her neck. The knife was blunt and would not be lethal around Shriya's neck.

Bobby's heart was beating fast at his own action. Shriya was in a complete shock with an unexpected intrusion in her bedroom and tried to scream in a fear. But, Bobby was quick to shut her mouth before her screams could be heard.

"Baby, be quiet and cooperate. And I promise I will not hurt you." Bobby whispered (in a hoarse voice) in scared Shriya's ears. Bobby was holding a knife around her neck in one hand and shutting her mouth with the other.

Shriya, scared, tried to get free from the grip desperately but Bobby's grip was tight enough. She couldn't see the face of the attacker. She was in a complete panic. Was she getting robbed or something else? Her mind and heart were racing fast.

Bobby pressed a blunt knife around her neck to scare her and make her movements stop.

"Slut, it would be good for you to cooperate, otherwise it will be really bad." Bobby whispered again.

Shriya's heart was beating fast and her towel grip was getting loose due to her struggles in his arms. She stopped struggling from getting naked in front of a burglar or anyone who was. She nodded in confirmation to assure her attacker to pacify.

Bobby partially removed his hand from her mouth. Shriya's heart was still beating faster in fear and confusion.

"Who are you? What do you want? How did you come in?" Shriya asked too many questions.

"Go slow baby. I am your admirer and I want you. And how did I come in, then it is none of your business." Bobby said, throwing her on bed.

Shriya's towel slipped as she fell on the bed with force. Her boobs were on display and her black thong looked sexy beneath the towel.

[Image: -BkEc-0elsGh4xpL5jnH-T9qGLEqE_esKPvSgakD...B-0IG4hmKA]

Shriya tried to cover her body to the extent possible, with the towel. Bobby gave a maniac laugh to fit his role of a stalker.

"Listen, I will shout and call the security officer. You leave me alone and I will not raise any alarm." Shriya tried to be confident, but looked nervous like a hell.
Like Reply
"Are you in a position to set terms? You are a good girl, and you will not be harmed. I am an admirer of beauty and your beauty makes me go mad." Bobby said, jumping on her, and holding a knife above her face to threaten.

"Ok. Please keep the knife away. Don't hurt me. Please, I am married." Shriya cried, with folding hands.

"I love married women. They are best in bed." Bobby said, pinning her down and kissing her lips forcefully.

Shriya struggled and tried to escape by pushing Bobby aside. Bobby was quick to grab her. The whole struggle removed the towel from Shriya's luscious body. Her boobs were bouncing with every struggle.

Bobby finally managed to bring her beneath him and pin her both hands above the head. He held her hands by wrist and got the ropes from his bag lying on the bed.

Shriya screamed but Bobby was quick to tie her both hands with the rope and tied it further with the head board of the bed. Shriya struggled under Bobby and felt his hard cock rubbing on her crotch.

[Image: pxr9NbJIoxqEnKF6SYAqvvwd2JnYJufU3TYCdB7-...4YuFZB8FGA]

Shriya was afraid about what would happen with her but her pussy was getting moist with all the action.

After tying her hands to the head board, Bobby got up from her and removed her thong swiftly and pushed it in her mouth to stop her screams. Shriya kept struggling to get free but her screams were getting muffled in her mouth.

"Fuck, you are hell of a hot woman. My cock has never been so hard." Bobby said mauling her boobs and sucking her nipple hard.

Shriya's mind was in a tailspin. She was afraid of what this assaulter would do, but her body was loving what he was doing to arouse her further.

Bobby could see his previous love bites visible faintly on her neck and boobs.

"Your lover seems to have marked his territory well. Now it's my territory to explore and give you pleasure." Bobby said, providing new love bites around her neck and boobs. Shriya's nipples were fully erect and her pussy was oozing with her juices.

"Do you like it?" Bobby said, rubbing her pussy.

Shriya nodded no violently, but her mind knew that her body wanted more. Bobby knew she needed more persuasion to break. He moved down, spread her legs and reached her pussy and gave a lick. Shriya raised high from bed with the touch and she was getting aroused further.

"Your pussy seemed to like what I did. It seems it wants more. Did you like it?" Bobby asked, laughing.

Shriya nodded no ferociously, as if to say to herself that don't enjoy what this man is doing to you. Bobby dived in her pussy and started sucking her clitoris and fucked her hole with his tongue.

[Image: fE00jZY4jMLPwGyfCqHotTGSk_WFylCtE56cLdYq...Rsrz-ynf3A]

Shriya didn't expect such an assault and she started moving violently under him. The pleasure was beyond her imagination and she wanted this man to keep going hard on her.

Bobby continued her assault to make her raise from bed and meet his mouth for more pleasure. Shriya was moaning like a possessed woman. Her legs were tied hard around Bobby's head and to push him further deep on her pussy.

Shriya's orgasm was about to erupt and she raised from bed almost 1.5 feet high from her hips to meet Bobby's tongue deeper in her pussy. Bobby sensed that Shriya was near and he just released himself from her legs and she fell down frustrated.

Shriya's eyes were wide open with last minute retrieval. She was totally frustrated as her orgasm was denied. Her mind was not thinking right.

"Wow, your body is just oozing heat honey. Do you like it? Do you want more?" Bobby whispered in her ears.

Shriya was really angry with this man's cruel intentions. She wanted her release. She was loving every bit of it. And this man was making her accept it. She looked with anger towards Bobby's covered face.

Bobby slapped lightly on her pussy to make her tremble.

"I think you didn't like it. Let us leave it here." Bobby said, slapping one more time on her swollen pussy.

Shriya trembled in bed and nodded her head violently to signal no.

"You mean to say, you didn't like or you don't want me to stop." Bobby said laughing.

Shriya was frustrated like hell. This man was toying with her body and mind. She wanted it badly. She just nodded yes wildly.

"Oh woman, you are confusing me. Let us start again. Do you like what I am doing to you?" Bobby asked, sitting on her, rubbing her pussy with his cock and mauling her boobs.

[Image: RjL42xRu5EVRXes31waVQ-M3mHd9K1MJlLcgyXB5...Axrn0mGqAA]

Shriya nodded yes vigorously like a small child.

"Now that is my girl. Ok. Do you want me to stop?" Bobby asked, rubbing her pussy.

Shriya nodded no violently.

"Just a perfect slut. Do you want me to get down there and finish you off and open your flood gates?" Bobby asked, rubbing her pussy hard.

Shriya nodded yes in anticipation and pushed herself up on Bobby's body.

"Ok. Will you behave nice and let me give you pleasure that you never imagined of?" Bobby asked, bending on her and taking her nipple in her mouth and pulled it hard.

Shriya nodded yes violently in pleasure and pain. Her orgasm was already building with all the ministry of her assaulter.

Bobby again dived in her cunt opening and started sucking it hard along with two fingers deeply buried in her cunt. Shriya started bouncing once again in her bed with pleasure and came within seconds.

Bobby continued sucking and finger fucking her cunt as Shriya kept cumming and her body shuddered violently on the bed, with her eyes closed and screams muffled.

Bobby kept drinking her sweet nectar as it came pouring out. Shriya felt her head very light as she started breathing normal after some time. Bobby pulled out of the nectar pot, her mouth being wet with the cum.

Bobby brought down his trouser to reveal his hard throbbing cock to still scare Shriya. Shriya, felt for a second, that it has a very similar resemblance with Bobby's cock. But before her mind could analyse further, Bobby placed his cock at her wet cunt and rotated around it.

Shriya moaned and raised her hips in anticipation. She wanted to get fucked, actually bangd, by her assaulter. Bobby was not in a hurry and kept teasing her cunt with rotation around it.

"What do you want?" Bobby asked her.

Shriya wanted it badly and she knew her assaulter would not fuck her until she asked for it. She tried to speak, but her words couldn't come out of her stuffed mouth.

"What did you say honey? Oh, we need to remove this first." Bobby said, removing thong from her mouth.

"Bastard. Fuckkk meee." Shriya screamed, as soon as her mouth was free to speak.

"That is not good enough, woman. It has to be more elaborate and more appealing" Bobby said, continuing teasing her.

"Bastard, I will kill you. Just fucckkk me." Shriya shouted in anger.

"Slut, you need to learn manners before that." Bobby said and pinched her nipples hard to make her moan and got out of the bed.

[Image: 2QdNKfWofmD3x7LNG253igBt-Vtrrr8xOVkY46SG..._28unyaYOg]

"Where are you going? Wait. Don't leave me like this." Shriya shouted in frustration. She wanted it badly.

"Maybe, I should shut back your mouth and watch TV for a change." Bobby said, smiling, his hard cock standing in front of her face.

"Fuckkk. I will kill you after this. Fuccckkk mee. Please. I beg you to ram your hard cock in my cunt. Please take me." Shriya shouted in anger. She couldn't believe she would beg her rapist to fuck her.

"That's better honey. Your hot body is so tempting. Fuck, your husband must be fucking your brains out everyday." Bobby said, getting on bed, over Shriya and placing her cock at her entrance.

"You bastard, its none of your business. Just fuck me and get lost from here." Shriya shouted at her.

"Manners woman. I told you. Now you will tell me how horny you are, before I fuck you. And answer all my questions slut" Bobby said, teasing her cunt again with his cock.

"Fuccckkkkk. Please fuck my horny cunt. It's never being so horny for any cock, bastard. Please." Shriya pleaded to Bobby.

"That's better. My cock is also dying to get into your hot cunt." Bobby said, entering half of his cock into her wet cunt with a hard thrust.

"Fuckkkk. Ohhhh." Shriya moaned in pleasure, raising her hips, wanting more.

"You are very tight down there. Doesn't your husband fuck you hard or is he too small and thin?" Bobby said, keeping his half cock in her pussy as it is.

"I told you it's none of your business. Just fuckk me. And take me hard, you motherfucker." Shriya shouted again in frustration.

[Image: jifI5gojhWvE6K7RJC5yZ0KZ4K6JAlT3FMwaCHdD...NG6TyCos3g]

"You don't learn, my lady." Bobby said, shaking his head and withdrawing his cock from her cunt.

"Noooooo. Please. Fuckk Fuckkk Fuckkk. Okk. Please put it in me. My idiot husband doesn't fuck me that often." Shriya pleaded, her eyes watery with frustration and shame.

"What? He is a real idiot then to not fuck such a hot woman." Bobby said, thrusting back his hard cock once again in her cunt.

"Yessssss. Fuck me. He is a mother fucker who fucks his own maid." Shriya screamed in pleasure and anger.

"What? Is he blind? Ignoring such a sex bomb for a fucking dumb maid." Bobby said, settling his entire cock in her dripping pussy in one go.

"Fuckkkk. Yessss. Take me as you should fuck a horny, super horny, sex bomb." Shriya moaned in ecstasy.

"Take it then my super horny woman." Bobby said and started fucking her like a monster.

"Yes. Fuckkkkk. Oh my god. Give me hard you bastard." Shriya shouted, raising her hips to take it further deep.
Like Reply
Bobby kept pounding his cock, mauling her boobs, sucking her lips. There was no mercy or love in the fucking. It was purely animalistic and Shriya was in sheer pleasure.

"Bastard, are you banging me or bloody making love to me. Ram it harder you motherfucker." Shriya shouted in lust.

[Image: KmI_HPsUgKDlQu3kXWVNkbBKWc0fCWxLdnv80i7F...KKKWCYfjZg]

Bobby was surprised to hear Shriya and his ego was hurt. He pulled his cock all out, except the tip and pushed it with all his might into her. Shriya screamed with pain and wriggled under him.

"Oh fucckkkkk. Hmmm. Harderrrrr, you bastard." Shriya moaned in pain. But that pain was making her hornier.

"Slut, you will really repent your words. No mercy to you." Bobby said, pulling out again and pushing it harder, deep into her pussy.

Shriya's mouth went wide open with the assault and tears started flowing from her eyes. Bobby showed no mercy and started fucking her with these long hard thrusts.

Bobby was mauling her boobs roughly and biting her all over her neck with the animalistic fucking. Shriya was moaning and crying. She came hard twice within twenty minutes of hard fucking. Her screams were nothing more than moans and soft crying.

Bobby finally erupted in her cunt, flooding her with his fertile cum. Bobby's clothes were completely soaked in sweat. Shriya was lying helpless, completely satisfied, breathing hard.

Bobby fell on Shriya, to crush her boobs under him, his impaled cock still in her married cunt. After getting their breathing normal, Bobby got up and went to the kitchen to have water. Shriya's cunt leaked their combined juices to soak the bed.

[Image: 1vWGvxA3dYUWfXTaklhmqy5T2wdqcpiAhwRGZF4P...uK1fLVk9iQ]

Bobby came back with a glass of water for exhausted Shriya. She was lying, tired and her eyes closed.

"Have some water honey." Bobby said.

"Bastard, you bangd me like an animal. Untie me now." Shriya said in anger.

"Slut, you begged to fuck me. And you wanted it harder. Seeing you naked is making me horny again." Bobby said smiling.

"Shut up you moron. You tied me and made me horny. It's all your fault. Now fucking untie me." Shriya said, struggling to get free.

"Relax woman. The night is still long. And I am not your husband to ignore such beauty." Bobby said kissing her lips.

Shriya struggled to get free and tried to kick Bobby. Bobby pinned her legs down, coming on top of her and kissed her hard.

"Bastard, I will kill you. Let me go." Shriya said as Bobby finally let go of her lips.

Bobby picked up a knife from the table to pacify her. Bobby was enjoying all this, even though it was something which he is not.

"Please, no. Ok, I will follow you. Let me go to the washroom. Please." Shriya said, afraid of the knife.

"You are a nice slut and you will be unharmed." Bobby said, looking for his bag.

Bobby opened his bag and removed the satin night wear along with matching bra and panties. He placed it on the bed and untied Shriya. Her hands were numb, being tied for long. She massaged her hands, cursing Bobby and tried to cover her naked body with the towel.

"Get to washroom honey. And I have a present for you. No locking the door. I am at the door." Bobby said, handing over the sexy outfit to her.

Shriya gave a venomous look to her assaulter while taking the outfit and got up to go to the bathroom. Her pussy was still leaking the juices. She had no strength to struggle right now and decided to follow him for her own safety. Bobby thought of revealing himself as she is out of the bathroom.

Shriya ran the shower and her body felt nice under the hot water. She cleaned and dried herself as Bobby entered the bathroom.

"Get out bastard." Shriya shouted on him, covering her body.

"Relax woman. I have already seen that sexy body, you are hiding. And I damn love it." Bobby said, smiling, getting out.

Shriya cursed him again. But she was loving the compliments and it made her feel good. She looked at the outfit and cursed his assaulter as it was too short, maybe for a teenager.

Shriya had no option but to wear it and get it done. She wore a satin bra and panties which were not at all covered enough. But the feel of the material and fear made her nipples stand erect and pussy moist. She wore the tiniest night wear over it, which revealed her voluptuous cleavage and ass cheeks.

She came out hesitatingly, trying to cover the maximum of her flesh. Bobby whistled as she came out and his cock was out, throbbing hard.

"Pervert. Have some shame." Shriya cursed him.

"I can devour this body, my whole life baby." Bobby said.

[Image: SwyIm5315S6RXy8BOBO_a30hK_Tt0kYgJutnPdun...BYXkB3zHlQ]

Shriya gave him an angry look, but her heart was loving the compliments of being a hot desirable woman.

Bobby and Shriya, both were startled with a sudden noise at the door, of clicking the lock and opening it. Bobby's heart beat faster as who it can be and now his game is over. Shriya sensed that it might be Bobby and he can rescue her but it will be dangerous for both of them.

Shriya made her move to run at the door. Bobby was quick to grab the blunt knife and run behind Shriya. Hell, he didn't want to hurt anyone and this might turn ugly.

Shriya crossed her bedroom to reach the main hall, but Bobby was able to grab her from behind and cover her mouth from screaming.

The door was already open and Sanjay, Shriya's husband came in. He was surprised to see someone at home as he expected it to be empty. Shriya was also shocked to see her husband, more of a fear than a relief.

Bobby's heart was beating fast as he didn't expect the events to turn out in such a manner.

All three of them were analyzing the surprise and soaking the shock for a second.

Sanjay was thinking, how is his wife home and why is she being dressed in such an outfit; and who is this guy; is he a robber?

Shriya was thinking, how the hell her husband is back home? Did he lie that he was going out of town? What he will think seeing her in such an outfit? Thank god, he didn't catch Bobby and her in the act.

Bobby was thinking, how the hell her husband is back; how foolish he is to take such a big risk; how to escape now?

[Image: 9_XlHTYf4eO1LEamjsdL-SyNtqIG2uBA8chJlwCf...lUDgKC5a4g]

Bobby was first to react somehow and let Shriya go off the grip and pounced on Sanjay to grab him. Sanjay tried to escape but Bobby held him tight. Sanjay got scared seeing a knife in his hand.

"Please don't hurt me. What do you want? Take all the money." Sanjay said in fear, sensing that the attacker is a robber due to his appearance.

"Just be quiet. I will not hurt any of you if you remain quiet." Bobby said, he himself was scared, but trying to be composed.

Sanjay remained silent and didn't struggle. He didn't want to get hurt. Shriya, too, didn't move, knowing that Sanjay might get hurt, if she adventured.

Bobby was trying to think for his escape, without revealing his true identity. His instincts told him to tie up Sanjay first and then think of escape.

"You, bring in those ropes from the bedroom. And don't act smart or your husband will be hurt." Bobby said looking at Shriya.

Shriya obeyed and brought the ropes from the room.

"You sit down on this chair." Bobby said to Sanjay; and "You tie up the robes around him tight." Bobby signaled to Shriya; holding his knife at them.

Bobby obediently sat and Shriya started tying him up. Her boobs were hanging and bouncing in front of her husband as she moved.

"What the hell are you wearing?" Sanjay whispered to his wife.

"He made me wear that. God save us Sanjay. How come you are back?" Shriya whispered.

"Oh. Plans got cancelled. You didn't go to your parents home?" Sanjay said unconvincingly, as if hiding something and he was caught red handed.

"Why didn't you call me. I stayed back to cleaning the house." Shriya lied.

[Image: xxeYLWJp11dHCINOT6XwaJLwq4pGZsPM-tFmsYTp...RQU4vTxflw]

Bobby was thinking to escape after tying both of them so that they would not alarm others or chase him. He pulled Shriya as she finished tying her husband up.

He held a knife at her and checked the tightness with the other hand.

"Please don't hurt me. You take whatever you want. Take all the money. Just don't hurt me." Sanjay pleaded.

"Shut up, I don't want your money." Bobby replied and held Shriya's wrists, thinking to tie her up to another chair.
Like Reply
Sanjay was perplexed to hear that he is not here to rob them. He saw her wife and his own cock throbbed looking at her voluptuous body. He never thought his wife would look damn hot in such a sexy short outfit. He sensed that maybe he was here for his wife. He could see Bobby's tent in his trouser.

"Oh. Then what do you want? Just don't hurt me. Do whatever you want. Just don't hurt me." Sanjay said in fear, being completely selfish. He didn't care for his wife.

Shriya was angry that her husband was pleading just for his own safety. Bobby, too, was shocked with Sanjay's behaviour. He looked back at Sanjay, holding Shriya's wrists.

"I don't want to get hurt. Please. You can take her. Please don't hurt me." Sanjay, spoke in fear, just to save himself.

Shriya was shocked to hear his words and looked angrily at her husband. Bobby didn't expect Sanjay to be such a coward and selfish. He thought that this a good chance to show this idiot, how hot and desirable his wife is.

He grabbed Shriya from behind and squeezed her waist. His hard cock was pressing her ass from behind. Shriya bent in front as Bobby grabbed her. Her voluptuous cleavage and satin panties were on display in front of her husband.

"You have a hot wife. She can make any man go mad after her. You are a lucky bastard." Bobby said, necking his wife.

Shriya moaned as Bobby necked her. She was furious with Sanjay and now herself, wanted to show him how this man takes care of his wife, to whom he neglects.

[Image: _jb-UbWWrq6ZTxSMuJGeQ9G-fqE7yWFrlCGO8A0-...zP0qgkPgjA]

Sanjay's cock was rising in his pants as he watched how hot his wife looked in the stranger's arms.

"I have a deal for you woman. You cooperate to fulfill my dream and I don't hurt your husband. You don't cooperate and it will be really bad for your husband." Bobby said in Shriya's ears, looking at Sanjay, to make Sanjay hear it too.

Shriya wanted to get fucked by this stranger in front of her selfish husband. But she wants to humiliate him too.

Sanjay was scared and didn't want to get hurt.

"Please Sanjay, I don't want you to get hurt. What should I do? He will bang me, fuck me." Shriya said, looking at Sanjay.

"Do what he says Shriya, or he will hurt me. I mean, he will hurt us." Sanjay said in fear.

Shriya was furious at her selfish coward husband. She bent back to feel his assaulter's cock.

"No, how you could let this man fuck me?" Shriya said crying, but her pussy was oozing juices in lust.

"Baby, follow what your husband says. He must be fucking you every day. It's my turn today." Bobby said, groping her boobs.

Shriya was getting very horny and needed something in her holes. Sanjay's cock was also fully erect as his wife was getting molested in front of him.

"Hmm. These milk jugs are so soft. Tell your wife to suck my cock." Bobby said, looking at Sanjay, whose eyes were also full of lust.

"Honey, please suck his cock." Sanjay said his wife, looking at her luscious body.

"What? No, please." Shriya said but got down on knees to take his cock in his willing mouth.

Bobby pulled down his trouser to bring out his throbbing cock. It was just an inch in front of Shriya's mouth. Sanjay was shocked with the size and thickness of the cock as it was bigger and thicker than his cock.

Bobby pulled Shriya's hair to make her mouth open and brought her mouth on the tip of his cock.

[Image: MS-Rkq6qVlbJAvzueYoDd2XEakrWmzpca15fAmsM...8fkDvZlMqw]

"Start sucking it bitch or else your husband will have a hard time." Bobby shouted at Shriya, to make it more humiliating for Sanjay.

Shriya took Bobby's cock in her mouth and tasted their combined juices on it. It was different for her but she was so horny that she loved the taste and wanted it more.

"Ah, fuck. Your mouth is wonderful slut." Bobby moaned as Shriya started sucking his cock.

Sanjay was looking in awe as his wife never sucked his cock or he never asked her to do it.

Shriya was enjoying sucking his assaulter's cock and humiliated her husband. But she looked back once in a while at Sanjay to make him feel that she was doing it to protect him.

Bobby was moaning, but his inner monster wanted it more. He held her head with both of his hand and pushed her head hard on his cock and started mouth fucking her.

Shriya's eyes went wide open as she looked at Bobby in shock. Her jaws were stretched to maximum, and her cunt was tingling like hell as it made her hornier.

Bobby kept face fucking her until finally she took his entire cock. Bobby pressed it hard to deep throat her, to make her choke. Sanjay was looking in shock as his wife was getting used brutally. But no words came out from his mouth.

[Image: GiJjlYwLfYUQQ4kLYAEj8wVYzfGrMqFXYFG-ieyj...1-d58wg2aw]

Bobby finally let go of Shriya, whose eyes went red. She started coughing out and breathing in some air.

"Fuck, woman. You are a talented cock sucker. If I would have been your husband, I would have made you suck my cock twice a day." Bobby said looking at Sanjay.

Sanjay's cock was standing tall as he was fully aroused as his wife deepthroated her molester.

Bobby picked her up and laid her on the sofa so that her husband could see her. He swiftly removed her panties, which were completely soaked. He laughed at Shriya as she too, knew that her assaulter knows that she is super horny at present.

Bobby moved towards Sanjay and put the soaked panties on his mouth. Sanjay could smell his wife's juices on it. Her aroma was intoxicating him. Fuck, he couldn't believe that his wife was getting horny as she was getting molested by a stranger in front of her husband. His cock was straining his pants.

"Look, your slut wife is super horny. Fuck man. You are so damn lucky to have such a slut wife with gorgeous beauty." Bobby said and held his neck to make his mouth open.

As soon as Sanjay opened his mouth, he pushed the soaked panties in his mouth to shut it. Sanjay looked in shock at Bobby, but he couldn't do anything.

"I hope you like your wife's taste. You might have drunk the nectar many times from the source." Bobby said in his ears.

Sanjay just looked at Bobby, as he moved towards his wife who was looking in disbelief from the sofa. She was super excited with the way her husband was getting humiliated.

Bobby threw back Shriya on the sofa, tied her hands above the head to the sofa bar and spread her legs to get a clear view of her moist cunt. He inserted two fingers in her moist cunt to make her moan loudly and wriggle on the sofa.

"Fuckkkkk. Oh my god." Shriya screamed.

"Now, you will narrate whatever I do to you to your hubby or else I will make him pay." Bobby said and dived in her cunt to suck her clitoris hard as his two fingers were deep in her pussy.

"Fuckkkkk. Fuckkkkk. Ohhhhhh." Shriya moaned in pleasure, pushing up to his mouth.

"Slut, narrate to your husband." Bobby said in a stern voice, getting his head out of his pussy.

[Image: vuF9lMCcUXK-rfH2qyM14wJkO97kx1ECSAWywnln...t1KHq7aJkA]

Shriya nodded and he dived in back to suck her pussy.

"Ohhhhhh. Sanjay, fuckkk. He is kissing me down there. Fuccckkkk and bastard has inserted his fingers in my vagina." Shriya tried to be decent as she was moaning in pleasure.

Bobby, annoyed, pulled out again and slapped her cunt to make her wobble on the sofa in pain and pleasure.

"Narrate like a slut. Your husband is liking it too." Bobby said, pointing at his erect cock in his pants.

Sanjay was looking with wide eyes at his wife getting used to another man.

Bobby divided again to suck her cunt and Shriya started moving violently on the sofa in pleasure.

"Fucckkk. He is sucking your wife's cunt, hubby. Fuckkkkk. Oh, my pussy is so wet. Oh my god. Oh my god. What he is doing with me. You never went down there. Fuckkkkkkk." Shriya moaned in pleasure, losing all the inhabitations.

Bobby inserted a finger in her cunt and twisted it round as he sucked her clitoris.

"Ohhhhhhhh. Bastard has entered a finger in my married cunt. Ohhhh Fuckkkkkk. Shittttt. He is rotating in my soaked pussy to make me go mad... Ohhhhhh... Yesssssss. It feels so good. Sanjay, he is making your wife feel so goooooddddddd... Yesssss." Shriya moaning and screaming hard.

Sanjay looked shockingly at his wife. He was super horny and needed to touch his cock. Shriya looked in lust at her husband who was looking at her being sucked by another man.

"Yesssss... He is feeling so good Sanjay... Oh my god. He inserted a second finger in your poor wife's cunt. Ohhhh fucckkkkk. Yessss... He is finger fucking your wife... Oh my god. I am close. Nooo... Yesssssss. His tongue is amazing.. Bastard will make your wife cum with his tongue... Ohhhhhhh. Yesssss... Fasterrr... Yesssss. He is so good hubby. He is making your wife a horny slut. Yesssssssss. Fasterrrrrr... Your wife is fuckkkinggggg cummmmmmmminnnnnnggggggggg." Shriya screamed as her orgasm erupted and she shuddered with pleasure.

[Image: RvgTh9LNsBB-CtJXcmxxgQkTkwMXSOu7eFYslNj0...jDbZ_9EGPw]

Shriya came like an open tap and Bobby kept drinking her nectar, making his mask all wet and sticky. Sanjay was in complete shock as his wife came on this man's mouth even though he never went down on her in his entire life.

Shriya came down from her orgasm. Her wrists were completely red and pained. Bobby released her hands and let her get breathing normal.

"Do you want me to fuck you here in front of your husband?" Bobby whispered in her ears.
Like Reply
She look in surprise at him for the question as it was inevitable that he will not let her go without fucking her again. But asking her was to further humiliate her husband as she badly wanted to get fucked by this stranger.

"Oh no. Sanjay, he is going to fuck me now. Here, in front of you. Please do something." Shriya said looking at her husband in fear. But she was enjoying every bit of it.

Sanjay just shook his head in despair. Fuck, he never thought his wife could be such a slut in the bed. How did he never noticed it?

Bobby pulled out her tiny outfit and tore her bra to make her completely naked. Her boobs were dangling on her body as she tried to cover it in pussy.

Bobby brought her on all four on the floor, making her face her husband. Sanjay could look at his naked wife looking so sexy on all four, her boobs dangling between her hands.

"Take your husband's permission to get fucked." Bobby said slapping her ass playfully.

"Ohhh. Sanjay, what should I do? Oh, he will hurt you if I didn't let him fuck me." Shriya said, looking like a poor girl at her tied and helpless husband. She was enjoying it deep inside.

[Image: pdHbekuv59hmv7sNJsnNC062tIgql0OJWABAObzd...dkU-w2qWFg]

Sanjay didn't move and just looked in despair at his wife. He was so horny that he might cum in a minute if he could touch his cock.

Bobby again slapped her, a bit hard this time.

"Oucchhh. Fuckkk. I have to let him fuck Sanjay. Or he will hurt you. I have no option but Sanjay. I have to do this for you. Please Sanjay. Allow me to get fucked by this bastard. Let this man ravish me completely so that he will not harm you. Let him take me, use me, fuck me." Shriya said, as her own breathing became hard due to excitement.

Sanjay couldn't take any more and his heart was beating like a drum in excitement. He nodded yes to his wife.

Shriya looked back at Bobby and gave a smile, which Sanjay couldn't notice.

Bobby just loved her smile and he came on his knees and placed his cock on her entrance and entered her inviting pussy with a hard thrust. Shriya managed somehow to fall on her face with the hard thrust as she moaned in pleasure.

"Fuckkkkkkkk. Oh my god. He just entered me Bobby." Shriya said, closing her eyes. She wanted to make him feel how she was getting pleasure while getting bangd by a stranger to save him.

[Image: N3beKOX1xH8rd4a9b27KgnKv9dxlfjP4suq-oalc...uQ_uiNoycw]

Shriya pushed back at his assaulter's cock to take it further deep. Bobby held her waist and started ramming his cock deep into her cunt. Shriya started moaning in pain and pleasure. Her body was completely exhausted, but she wanted it more.

"Fuckkkkkk. Yessssss. Bastard is banging your wife. Yessss. Sanjay, he is going so deep in my cunt. Noooooo. Fuckkkk, it hurts a lot. I let him fuck me for you, my hubby. And he is tearing apart my cunt. Hmmmm. Oh my god," Shriya screamed, more to make her husband hear the ministrations on her body by a stranger.

Sanjay just kept looking in shock helplessly at her wife who was submerged in pleasure on the other man's cock. He couldn't believe that she was enjoying every bit of it and he can't complain as he made her do it to save himself.

Bobby kept pounding with all his might in her cunt as he was sweating and his knees started getting red with the pressure. Shriya's knees were also sore but she didn't cared and she kept pushing it back harder and harder. Bobby's balls were slapping hard on her ass cheeks on every thrust.

[Image: 8xc36NAuscFC7P5rFsMPHrgc4cHAuWj_pMpndBtS...iTw4OW3fUw]

"Fucckkkkk. My pussy is completely damaged Sanjay. Your wife's pussy never got so much used. He stretched it to maximum. Fuckkkkkk. I am so close. Your wife's orgasm is going to blast out. Fuckkkkkk. Yessss. Harder. Harderrrr. Bastard, make me cum like a whore." Shriya screamed as her orgasm erupted and she lost her balance and fell forward on her face on the floor.

Bobby held her from wrist to keep her on her knees and kept fucking her to not let her orgasm subside. Shriya's face was buried on the cold floor as tears kept flowing from her eyes due to uncontrollable pleasure. She was not able to control her pleasure as her orgasm was not subsiding due to continuous pounding of Bobby.

Sanjay was sitting still in shock, looking at her wife cumming uncontrollably. Bobby had finally mercy on her and he stopped ramming cock in her cunt, but was still deeply rooted in her. Shriya's juices were trying to escape from her fucked cunt, to roll over on her thighs.

Shriya's orgasm finally subsided and she tried to look at her husband. Her expressions were as if telling her husband to look how a stranger fucked his wife to multiple non stop orgasms in front of him. It was telling as if to see what he ignored and what he never enjoyed.

"Look slut, your pervert husband is enjoying you getting fucked roughly on all fours. His cock is dying to get a release." Bobby said, slapping Shriya's ass.

[Image: BYTZBwnPuwSyOhM8vkzE-knIZy4uZL8PXRI3kej8...9SkAeu8HHg]

"Are you all horny seeing your wife getting fucked, actually bangd by a stranger?" Shriya asked, looking at her husband angrily.

Sanjay just looked down in shame and didn't move.

"Answer me you bastard. You let your wife get fucked in front of you and you enjoy the show." Shriya shouted at her husband, moving front and back on Bobby's cock slowly, to get fucked again.

Sanjay looked at Shriya, who was looking with ferocious eyes at him, and simultaneously moving on this stranger's cock.

"Answer me, you pimp. A son of a bitch. Did you enjoy your wife getting fucked, whom you always neglected?" Shriya again shouted at her husband, moving to and fro, ferociously on Bobby's cock, to make slapping noise heard.

Sanjay nodded yes looking into her ferocious eyes.

"Do you feel jealous? What you neglected and what this man is enjoying." Shriya said, getting herself fucked hard.

Sanjay just nodded yes, looking down.

"Look fucking into my eyes, you moron. This man is giving me pleasure that I never ever imagined. This is making you damn horny, isn't it?" Shriya shouted, as Bobby held her waist and started fucking her again hard.

Sanjay nodded yes looking at her getting fucked.

"Yessss. Harderrrr. Are you lusting for my body? Do you want to fuck me right now?" Shriya managed to say, as she was moaning on Bobby's thrusts.

Sanjay nodded violently yes in lust.

"Bastard, at present enjoy a stranger fucking your hot and desirable wife." Shriya said, giving a devious smile to her husband.

[Image: Y8Z0e5Y1MvDuXfx_oAF8_g4Y9aiDHBNs3YO0oT2T...AIvln2y7cg]

Sanjay wanted a release badly. He looked with pleading eyes to his wife.

"Hmmmm. Yesssss. Harderrrr. Do you want me to release your cock and make you cum?" Shriya asked cunningly, as she was getting fucked hard.

Sanjay nodded yes immediately.

"What a fucking shameless husband you are, who wants to cum looking at her wife getting bangd." Shriya continued humiliating her husband. Her venom of so many years coming out.
Like Reply
Sanjay just kept looking with pleading eyes at her.

Shriya pitied her husband and looked back at Bobby as if to stop. Bobby stopped fucking her. Shriya crawled on her knees and hand towards her husband, as Bobby's cock popped out of her cunt. She felt annoyed with the vacuum but kept crawling ahead, swaging her ass and boobs, to give a show to her husband.

She reached at her husband's feet and pulled her trouser out. Sanjay raised his ass in desperation to get his cock released. As Sanjay's trouser came down, his erect cock stood straight in air, pulsing with bloodied veins.

Shriya never saw her husband cock, so tight. But it was still too small and thin in comparison to what she is having in her cunt. She smiled at her husband and touched a finger on his cock.

Sanjay jumped in the chair with the touch, his cock throbbing. It was a sheer torture as he wanted her to hold it and give a release. He tried to speak but his words never came out from his stuffed mouth.

"You love seeing your hot wife getting fucked by a stranger, don't you? Should I not let this man to fuck me from behind as I feel your cock to give your release?" Shriya said, smiling cunningly.

Sanjay jumped in his chair in desperation, nodding yes to his wife. He just wanted his release.

"Fuck me. Fuck this man's wife, while he watches her getting fucked shamelessly." Shriya shouted, without looking back.

Bobby moved front and placed his cock at her entrance and thrust it hard into her sloppy cunt to make her fell forward on her husband's cock, "Take it slut".

Sanjay moaned as his wife's mouth touched his cock. But it didn't give him release and his torture was becoming unbearable.

Shriya moaned in pleasure as Bobby started fucking her hard. Bobby's cock was throbbing hard with the Shriya making her husband humiliate and pay for his neglect towards his wife.

"Fucckkkkk. Harderrrrr. Bastard, tell my husband, what he is missing. Narrate him your pleasure." Shriya said confidently to her assaulter, having no more fear.

[Image: n_f9B59joP8OAAP6rb0AsYXDK9OjMVu3xHLK7qFO...OzXGFY3nLQ]

"Fuckkkkk. You are the most pathetic husband, if you ignore such a hell of a woman. Fuckkkk, her pussy is sucking my cock so hard. Fuccckkkkkk. She is every man's dream." Bobby said, fucking her like a mad bull.

Shriya was moaning hard with the fucking and talking both. She just kept touching her husband's cock occasionally, denying him his release.

Sanjay was trembling, tied helplessly.

"Fuccckkkk. Her voluptuous boobs don't let me sleep. Your cock must be dead if you are neglecting such goddess of beauty and lust, both. Fuccckkkkk. I can die fucking her day and night. You idiot, you don't know what you missed. Fuckkkkk, take my cock deep, my dream woman." Bobby continued fucking her hard.

Shriya was so horny that she pushed back with all her strength to get the cock deep into her pussy. Her orgasm was building for nth time for the night. She has missed the count. She couldn't believe she could cum so much.

Bobby kept fucking her hard and kept complimenting her luscious body and humiliated her husband for fifteen minutes or so. Shriya kept torturing her husband. Shriya's orgasm was about to burst as was Bobby's.

[Image: IiGF8R79ON5ub-GTAqjlW92WL-Poa_BjXfyyBIXN...CkouojXpqQ]

Bobby started pounding her hard as his cock burst cum into her pussy to make her dam burst open and she lose her control. She held her husband's cock tight for the support from falling as she came hard.

Sanjay's torture came to end as his throbbing cock finally got release as his wife held his cock hard and it erupted shooting cum all over Shriya's face and on his thighs.

Bobby emptied all his cum in Shriya's pussy and that sensation made her orgasm to go on. Finally Bobby pulled out of Shriya to make her fall in her husband's lap.

Sanjay's breathing too became normal. Bobby got up, rubbing his sore knees. He pulled up his trousers.

All three of them startled to hear again a click at the door and someone was entering the house as it got opened.

To be continued…
[+] 4 users Like Krishan202's post
Like Reply
Super bro... After a long time the story gets a update... Do continue
Like Reply
Excellent updates on shriya and please continue bro
[+] 1 user Likes K.rahul's post
Like Reply