Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
[Image: images-16.jpg]
Happy Independence Day.
[+] 2 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Purva got out of the gap of the wall and came to the street.  She was walking towards the main road. From the main road she had to turn left and then walked up to 300 meters and then leaving the first right turn she had to enter the second right turn. And after crossing four houses the 5th and second last house is their house. But this stretch is almost 400 meters long, as all the houses are vintage bungalows with Large gardens.
It was 7 in the evening. The rain had stopped. And no lives were moving in the trees. The atmosphere was so suffocating.
Purva was walking by the street. Her orange chiffon saree was wet and wrapped on her body like a second skin. Every curve of her sexy mature body was so prominent to the evening world. There was a little less crowd on the street due to the rain.
But whoever was on the road was definitely turning towards her several times.
She became more shameless and careless,than in the afternoon.
She didn't fold the pallu like before. It was just wrapped on her chest in a single layer and went through her left shoulder and was hanging on her back. Her hard nipples were Poking through the fabric and the entire melons were visible. And almost half of her right upper boob was out of the pallu. And the pallu was continuously slipping down from her boob. And she was frequently adjusting it intentionally to grab the attention of the passerby.
Her bellybutton was picking out through the gap at her midriff.
Isshhh I should wear the navel ring today. Shit. She regrets her mistake.
Purva came to the main road from the street.
The main road was Crowder than the street.
Purva felt a little nervous and she quickly pulled the pallu from her back and wrapped it around her body and covered both the shoulders and boobs now.
When she made the knot 4 inches below her navel, it was tight. But the knot started getting loose due to the wetness.
She was struggling to keep it on her hip.
She was walking while holding the knot with her left hand. Also her purse and the carry bag filled with condom packets was in that hand which were dangling in front of her crotch area.
The pallu was also falling down from her right shoulder. She was struggling to carry the pallu and the saree and the purse and the carry bag.
The saree was tangling with her legs.
Shape of her legs were clear. The saree was stucked inside her asscrack.
She was walking very fast through the footpath.
She was passing the shops, passing the stalls and whenever seeing the crowd she was coming down on the road, leaving the footpath.
Her atire, her dress and above all the packet of condoms were making her the unnecessary attraction on the road.
All the lusty and disgusted eyes and mouths giving her nasty and valger appriciations.
She was crossing a  crowd in front of a snacks corner, holding her pallu and the knot when her phons rang.
Purva : Offf ho. What the hell. Who is calling now. How can I take the call.
Her saree was slipping down from her hip. If she released the knot and went to take the phone then probably the saree could fall on the ground.
So she decided to not to take the call. The phone continued ringing inside the purse.
Suddenly the weather changed.
Breezy air started blowing.
She crossed the road. She had to walk just 150 meters to reach her lane.
But suddenly the atmosphere changed. The breezy air changed into a stormy air and heavy rain started falling.
She quickly got up on the footpath and stood under a shade of a closed window.
The phone was ringing.
She brought the phone out from her purse and received it.
Purva :  Hello…. Tarun… yes.. I'm ok. Don't worry…. I'm on the way. Yes. The rain started suddenly…… I was just about to enter our lane…… yes I'm waiting.. Will go after the rain stops……oh don't worry…. He he…. Obviously….. Oh I'll tell you at night…. Will you make noodles for the kids?..... That's fine… ok.. Bye…

She hung up the phone and put it inside the purse.
Two more men came and stood beside her to avoid the rain. 
Now she started feeling a little embarrassed. That two men were standing at each side of her.
And her wet chiffon saree was now completely transparent on her chest.
The men were observing her from head to toe.
Not only them. There were a few more men or women, who were taking shelter under several shades of doors or Windows or balconies or shops. They were also noticing her near nude state.
The saree was hanging dangerously low on her waist.
And she suddenly felt a touch on her side belly.
She shivered.
She looked to her left. But the man stood at her  left, standing there innocently, looking in the opposite direction of the road.
Purva again turned her face. And she pulled the saree a little at the front which was way below her waist line.
When she pulled the front she realised that the back went low. So low that went below her ass crack. Almost one fourth of her ass crack was above her saree hem.
But that was at the back side against the wall. No one could see them. So she left the back like that.
But within a few seconds she felt another touch on her lower back.
She turned to her right that time. But the man at her right was also looking to the front.
She looked at the other man. He was also looking in the opposite direction.
She lowered her chest. Oh my god. There is nothing to hide. Everything is visible. What are the people thinking about me? Purva thought. And this thought gave her an instant spark on her pussy. And just then she realised a rubbing on her asscheek. Aahh, she shivered. 
She didn't look at anyone. But the moan was loud.
She was getting aroused. She was wanting to let them snatch her saree from her body and make her naked on the road. But it was her home town, it was her locality. And she can't let the men use her like this on the public road. 
The hand goes  farther deep inside her crack.
She looked at her right side. The man was smiling.
His left hand was inside her saree at the back. The man on the left turned to her to look why she shouted and asked, any problem?
Purva looked at him and said, nothing.
And she slapped the hand of the man on her right side.
He put his hand out and smiled.
Purva lifted the saree on her waist and held it tightly with her both hands and ran out from there.
The man shouted, oye whore where are you going? Come here, I'll pay you.
The other man shouted, hey what are you saying? You shouldn't call a woman like this.
The mischievous man said, do you think she is a common woman? Didn't you see her clothing?
The good man: She might be in some trouble.
The bad man: Ha ha, in trouble? With a bag full of condoms, carrying in a transparent packet?
The rain was getting heavier. Purva thought, I'm already drenched. So, it's better to go home rather than take shelter in this state.
But suddenly  a thunder hit a nearby tree. And there were 3 thunder clashes back to back. The wind speed was also increasing.
Purva panicked. She saw an old abandoned house. And a broken window of the house.
Her saree was about to fall from her body.
Without thinking much she went near the window and entered the house from the broken window.
She was shocked to see three men were sitting inside the room.
There was a lantern at the center of the abandoned room and three men were sitting around the lantern.
They were playing cards and drinking alcohol.
They were also surprised to see her entering from the window.
One man asked, oye pammy is it you?
Purva : Sorry sorry. I'm not Pammy.
She replied and turned back to get out of the window.
She lifted her saree up to her knees and put one leg out of the window.
That's when a thunder hit the ground opposite the road. And the electricity had gone. 
[+] 4 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Purva was scared. She looked in the dark outside and stepped back. And she felt a tap on her bare back.
She jumped and looked back.
A pitch dark and tall man was standing behind her.
He lifted the lantern on her face and said, do panic. What's your name?
Purva was breathing heavily. She fumbled and said I I I'm Sazida .
The dark man laughed and said, Sazida? Ha ha. Don't lie to me. I used to see you every morning. Everyday you go to the gym wearing naked clothes.
Purva : Naked clothes?
The man : Yes naked clothes. Those clothes are nothing more than a second skin on your body. Now come with me.
He grabbed her pallu and pulled her.
Purva : Hey, wait. Don't pull me.
But he didn't listen to her. He pulled her pallu.
The pallu slipped away from her chest. She also held the pallu and was compelled to follow him.
Jagga see who is here. The dark man announced and held the lantern at her face.
Jagga: Aree wah. How lucky we are. Finally the sexy bhabhi has come to our haunt.
Come bhabhi ji sit.
Lakkha what are you doing? Leave her saree. And say sorry to bhabhi.
Bhabhi ji, please don't mind. Lakkha is like that.
When will you learn how to behave with this kind of high society sluts?
Purva was confused how to react or what to do. She stood there silently 
Jagga again said, Are Purva Bhabhi, what are you thinking? Come sit with us.
Purva's jaws opened. She was shocked to hear her name on this unknown man's mouth.
Purva : Wh wha what? You know my name?
Jagga: He he. Yes bhabhi ji we know you.
Purva : But how?
The third man was listening to them silently and was smiling. Now he talked. Everyone knows your name here. Purva Bhabhi. Tell me who else here in this area used to walk and run on the road wearing those costly bras and panties?
Purva : Bra panty? Those are yoga tights and yes, sports bras.
Jagga: Yes yes. Whatever. But tell me who else here, who can wash clothes and hang them on the garden naked?
Purva  blashed. But how do you know that, that I…
Lakkha :Do You know who we are? I am Lakkha. My job is to inspect all the pose houses here.
Purva : Why? Are you from CID?
all laughed.
Jagga: He is a thief. Ha ha. And I used to beg near the mall. And he is chintu. He is a pickpocketer.
Purva folded her arms in front of her chest and stepped back.
Lakkha : Are re Jagga, you again scared madam. Madam, don't panic. We will not harm you or rob your house.
You come and sit with us. Let the rain and strom stop. And we will drop you at your home.
Purva : No no. You don't have to drop me. I will go on my own.
Lakkha: As you wish.
But Now come and sit.
He held her shoulder and pushed her.
Purva : Oh don't push me. Ok I'm sitting.
Chintu : Are re madam. Don't sit like that.
Purva : What happened now?
Chintu: see your saree is wet. You should remove it. Otherwise you may get cold and sick.
Purva : What? No way.
Lakkha : He is right, Purva Bhabhi. Remove the saree. You blouse and petticoat. So why worry? You already roam in bras and panties. So what's the issue with a blouse and a petticoat?
Purva : Are you kidding? You definitely know that  I'm not wearing any of that. So…
Jagga: So?
Purva : So how can I remove my saree? If I remove it then I will become naked.
Lakkha : Ha ha ha. We have seen you naked already. In broad daylight. And this 
Saree is hiding nothing.
Jagga : Yes. Look at this white belly flesh and the droplets on the belly button. Oops. He rubbed his fingers on her belly.
Lakkha : And see these melons. We can see these through your pallu. See,Jagga.
Jagga : Yeah. And see this. He pinched her left nippple. How red and beautiful.
Purva : Auch.
Chintu stood up and came behind her and said, oye bring the lantern at her back.
Wowww see how beautiful these round cheeks are and you can see the crack.
Lakkha: Yes. Madam, please remove this saree. It's hiding nothing. Let us feel the beauty of your body without any obstruction. And how beautiful this tattoo is. Wow. 
Purva : But?...
Jagga: No but madam. Let me see these beautiful melons.
And he removed the pallu.
Purva covered her breasts with her hands.
Lakkha started untugging her saree.
Purva just said, hey stop. What are you doing? Please no. But she didn't stopped him yet. And within a few seconds she became totally nude in front of those three most lower grade men in the society.
She kept her hands on her boobs and let her pussy and ass uncovered.
Lakkha : Hay Jagga show the light here.
Wowww what is this!!!!!!!!
Jagga and Chintu : What let me see. What the fuck.
Jagga tingling her clit and asked, what is this Bhabhi?
Purva : Uuhhuu. Don't do this. Aahh.
Jagga again tingle her clit. But tell us na what is this? Is it a dick?
Chintu : No no. Look she has a hole too. Look.
And he pushed his two fingers into her vagina.
Purva : Umm don't do. It's just my clit. I'm a woman. Just my clit is little bigger than other woman. Please stop now.
Lakkha : Oye friends don't disturb Purva anymore. Come Purva sit here.
Purva noticed, He just said, Purva. No Bhabhi anymore.
Chintu: wait wait.
Jagga : What again?
Chintu : Look Purva is wet. Let me wipe her body. And to her surprise, Chintu promptly opened his lungi and started wiping her body.
Oh it was disgusting. The lungi was so dirty with full of dust and sticky. Odoring like hell.
Purva : yeok. Don't you wash your cloth?
Jagga: In our profession washing or bathing is prohibited madam. We have to stay dirty.
Purva : Strange!!
Lakkha : Nothing strange Purva. At least our cloth hide our skins. To us your dress scenes is strange.
Purva : Ok ok. Now stop wiping me. And sit.
And before they sat, Purva sat on the floor. And to her surprise, the floor was clean. Maybe these guys used to clean the room for their living.
Purva : What happened? Why are you standing and looking at me like this? Come on sit.
Lakkha : Oh yes. Jagga, Chintu let's sit.
Don't feel any discomfort, Purva.Sit comfortably
Purva : Hi hi. Do you think I'm feeling any discomfort? Anyway,I'm thinking about how hard your lives are.
Jagga: what are you saying?
Purva : I'm saying, I'm thinking about you living. You are so poor. How hard your life is.
Lakkha : He he. Leave it.The truth is beyond your imagination. Instead,Tell me about these packets. What will you do with these?
Purva : What do people do with these?
Jagga : So many?
Purva : Ummm My hunger is a little larger. Anyway, thank you all for giving me shelter.
Jagga : Welcome. But tell me the truth, what will you do with these many condoms?
Purva : I will not. I did. But where I went, they had Nirodh with them. So these were not used there. If you want you may take them. 
Lakkha : And what are these pills?
Purva : You are asking so many questions. Uff.
Lakkha : Please Purva tell me.
Purva : Uff. These are medicines for lactation.
Chintu : What? Lac lac…
Purva : You will not realize.Leave it. 
Jagga : So, are you a prostitute?
Purva : You know my name, know my house and you don't know who I am?
Jagga : Huh. We just saw you naked a few days ago. Actually we were following you and your son one day. When we saw you both. You were in a bra and a panty. We couldn't control ourselves and follow you. And we saw you naked yesterday. So. We just know your name and that's it.
Purva : No I'm not a prostitute.  You better say, I'm a whore. A shameless Randi.
They were confused to see her sudden change in behavior. She became casual suddenly from her reluctant behavior.
Lakkha : Wow. So shameless Randi let's have a drink.
Purva : Oh, no no. I don't drink.
Jagga: Don't worry, Randi. We are drinking English today. See..
He showed her a bottle of Old Monk Rum.
Purva : He he. This is not English. But yeah I've seen many English men drink this.But forgive me. I can't drink. 
Lakkha : Arre try a little bit Randi. I've never seen any shameless Randi refusing a drink. You are insulting your community, Purva.
Purva : My community?
Lakkha : Yes, The Randi community.
Lakkha separated her from a high society pose housewife to a community belonging to Randis. But  his words made her wet again.
Purva : I'm not belong to any community.
Jagga : But you just told us that you are a shameless Randi.
Purva : That's true. But I have no community.
Lakkha : I mean to say, Randi's never refuses drinks.
Purva : But?
Chintu : Of. No if but. Take it.
He poured Rum in a plastic  glass to half and offered that to Purva.
Purva : No no no. I can't drink. I never tried rum ever.
Chintu : Oh. So you tried other alcohol. Not Rum.
Purva : He he. Just a few times. Wine or Scotch at my Hubby's office party. And…
Jagga : And?
Purva : And locals made liquor a few times with some Muttyas.
Lakkha : With Muttyas?
Purva : You heard correctly.
Chintu : So, try the rum tonight. With us.
Purva : But I can't drink it like that. Don't you have soda?
Jagga : No. And the water also emptied. We don't need soda or water.
Purva : But I can't drink it raw.
Jagga : At least try once.
Purva : Ummm ok. As you are saying, Randis doesn't refuse to drink. Let me try.
They also took their glasses and cheered.
They all finished half of their alcohol in one gulp.
Purva took a small sip and coughed .
Khak khak khak. Oh. Oh. So strong. I can't. Sorry. I can't.
She put the glass on the floor.
Chintu : But Purva, try one more time. I think you can drink it now.
Purva tried to sip again. But she coughed again.
Purva : Oh no. My throat and chest are burning.
Sorry guys. Forgive me. I can't.
Lakkha : So. You have proved that you are just a desperate housewife. Nothing else. You can't be a Randi.
Purva : Your tricky words will not affect me.
My throat is not permitting me to consume this drink.
Chintu : Try atleast another small sip. Please.
Purva : No.
The men got upset.
Purva : Why are you forcing me? See I'm very tired. Just an hour ago, 12 men had banged me. Let me take some rest and let the rain stop. I'll go home.
Lakkha ji, you told me that, I don't have to worry. You will not harm me. Then why are you forcing me?
Jagga : Do you know what forcing means?
Come on, I'm showing you.
He tried to hold her shoulder.
Purva giggled and calmly said,I know Jagga Darling. Relax. Don't be so excited. Forcing someone is not a good thing. Let's enjoy the moment. And let me enjoy the moment with you all. You don't have to do that. Don't you enjoying a beautiful sexy housewife is chatting with you, sitting naked beside you? 
Lakkha : Jagga you are full. Sit calmly 
Purva : I think you are a clever man, Lakkha ji. Anyway , what were you doing with these cards? 
Lakkha : Do you want to play? We were actually betting money.
Purva : Gambling? No no. I hate gambling. And I can't play cards. Yeah only can play color matching.
Lakkha : That's great. We also can play this game.
Suddenly a thunder hit somewhere nearby.
Purva shouted, uuiimaa and jumped in fear and hugged Jagga tightly.
As Jagga was a beggar, he was smelling like rotten eggs.
Purva quickly left him and asked, when was the last time you took a bath? Chi.
Lakkha : Oh leave him, Randi. You come and sit beside me. 
Purva : No. No. I'm fine here. Now let's play.
But don't include money in it.
Lakkha : Oh you are depriving the fun from the game, Purva. 
Purva : Do you think betting is fun? Chha;
Are you not getting fun watching a nude Randi playing cards with you?
Chintu : Then we can do one thing.
Purva : What?
Chintu  : Whoever will lose the game , he will remove one piece of cloth. What do you think? 
Jagga : You are already in your brief. So?
Chintu : Wait, I'm wearing my lungi.
Purva : Ok. Then give me my saree.
Lakkha : Oh you don't have to wear anything. For you, the rules are different.
Purva : Like?
Lakkha : If you lose then you have to do one task.
Purva : What task?
Lakkha : whatever. The winner will give you the task.
Purva : But if I am unable to do that?
Chintu : Don't worry, the tasks will be easier for a whore like you.
Lakkha : Are you ready?
Purva : Ready. But if I become the winner at any turn, then I'll also give a task to the loser. Agree?
They all agreed.
The game started.
In the first turn, Chintu came last. And Jagga came first.
Jagga told him to do 20 push ups.
The 26 years old young pickpocketer easily did that.
In the second turn, Lakkha won and Jagga lost.
Lakkha told him to do 10 squats by holding his ears.
Purva won in the third round and Chintu lost.
So as per rules Chintu had to remove his one cloth. So he quickly removed his lungi and stood there in his t-shirt and briefs.
Purva : Very good. Now you have to do one task.
Chintu : Tell me, pushups or squats?
Purva : Chhah. Nothing like that silly kids game.
You come on and suck this clit for 30 seconds.
Lakkha : What? Wait wait. Are you serious?
Purva : Don't question. Task is task. Are you coming,Chintu?
Chintu  just jumped on his knees in front of Purva and asked her to stand up.
Purva stood up and forwarded her pelvis.
Without wasting any time Chintu gulped the 2 inches long clit into his mouth and started sucking her clit.
Purva : Umm ah ah ahh oh uuuuuuu ahh bite it isssshh bite it.
She grabbed his hair and pushed his head on her clit.
Aahhaaaaa ooooooo ooo ah.
Lakkha : Stop Chintu. 30 seconds up.
Purva : No.  Why do you stop? I was counting. Only 18 seconds had passed. Come on Chintu. You have to suck it for 30 seconds again as you break the rule.
Chintu again started sucking her and Purva started moaning loudly and shamelessly she was using slang. Aahhh Come on kid, suck my Randi clit. Bite it, bite it. Tron it from my body, you mother fucker. Aahh ohh. Don't stop. It's just 15 seconds past. Uuh aa maaa. Ah ahh.
Jagga : Ok now 30 seconds over. I've counted. Chintu, stop now.
Purva : Ummm, It was so nice.
Lakkha : Ok now let's play the next round.
And in the next round Purva again won. And Lakkha lost.
Lakkha removed his shirt and Purva ordered him to press her boobs.
Next round Jagga lost and Chintu won. He told him to suck Purva's clit.
Lakkha : But is it possible? How can you give him a task involving Purva?
Purva : Oh it's Ok. Lakkha. I've no issue.
Chintu : Yes. Now Jagga, Suck her clit for 30 seconds.
Purva : Only 30 seconds?
Chintu : Yes.
Purva : Dhat…
[+] 3 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Now a beggar was sucking her beautiful large clit.
But before she started enjoying the sucking, 30 seconds completed and Jagga stopped.
Purva again sat with disappointment.
Suddenly her phone rang.
Purva took her phone from her purse.
Purva : Oh no.
Jagga : What happened?
Purva : Oh see the display. Due to the rain the display was damaged.
Anyway  She somehow received the phone.
The voice was very low. So she turned on the speaker.
She heard a distorted voice of Tarun.
Tarun was asking where she was. Why was she getting so late?
Purva : Tarun, I can't hear you clearly. Can you hear me?
Tarun: Yssss tttll mee.
Purva : Tarun I'm absolutely fine. But my phone is water damaged. There are patches on the screen and the speakers are not working. It's raining heavily and also the thunder. It's not safe to walk on the road now.
Tarun : O.. Kk Whrr rr you noww.
Purva : Nearby. You see the old abandoned house. I'm inside the house.
Removing my saree, I'm waiting for the Storm and rain to stop.
Tarun :  Youu r nkdd.
Purva : Yes I'm naked. Now cut the phone. You don't have to worry for me.
Tarun : So dd u enjoddd?
Purva : What? Couldn't understand. Your voice is breaking.
Chintu : He is asking did you enjoy it? 
Purva : Oh yes Tarun I did.
Tarun : Wait wh iss thr wh u?
Purva : What? I can't understand you.
And then another sound of lightning she heard.
Purva : Oh Tarun. Don't worry for me. I'll be home after the rain stops. Now I'm citing the call. Bye Tarun.
Purva looked at Chintu. Stupid. Who told you to speak? What is my husband thinking now?
I'm here naked with someone else.
Chintu : So, who told you to tell him that you are naked?
Purva : That's our personal matter. Why did you pok in between?
Lakkha :  Hey hey stop now. Calm down. Now let's play.
And in the second round Lakkha won and Purva lost.
Purva : Huh. I lost. What I've to do now, Lakkha Ji?
Purva was mentioning him as Ji as his age was around 52-53.
Lakkha : Suck Jagga's dick for two minutes.
Purva : But? If Jagga doesn't agree? 
Lakkha : He has no issue. Go ahead.
Jagga gave a mischievous smile and lowered his  torn Khaki Half pant with multiple holes and patches.
His dick was darker than his skin tone. In this dimmi light coming from the lantern, Purva couldn't see his dick properly. But the odor was disgusting. Purva closed her nose with her fingers 
And again she surprised everyone. She said, Chintu, please bring the lantern here.
Chintu held the lantern in front of Jagga.
Purva's eyes widened, her jaws opened. She forgot about the smell, she forgot about the dirtiness of that dick.
She was looking astonishingly at the giant 9 inches long and thick log of a charcoal.
It was so black and so huge.
Purva held the semi erect dick and started rubbing her palm around the dick.
Purva : uuussshhh So big. Jagga. Wow. Ummmah. She kissed the tip and lowered the foreskin. Ummm she pulled the dick up and squeezed his filthy hairy balls.
She then started tapping the dick on her face, on her lips and then slowly licked the dick from the base to tip.
Jagga shivered.
She was playing with his dick. His dick was getting hard. And after two minutes his dick became fully erected and it became one inch bigger.
Lakkha : Your two minutes are over, Purva.
Purva : Sorry Lakkha Ji. But I didn't start sucking his dick till now. I was just inspecting this giant toy.
Lakkha  : But Purva…
Jagga : She is right. Ok Randi, enough playing. Now start sucking my dick. Open your mouth.
Purva : But remember the task. I've to suck your dick. So don't fuck my mouth. Ok.
Hearing this kind of words from Purva's mouth, Lakkha and Chintu was also getting hard.
They were squeezing their toys through their briefs and lungi.
Purva started slowly and tried to swallow the entire dick. But obviously she couldn't. Then she put her hands behind Jagga, on his bums and started increasing the speed.
Um um umm um umm um. She was continuously humming while sucking.
And she was continuously increasing the speed.
Jagga A 40 years old beggar, who might earn 8- 9 hundred rupees per day or some days more than 1000 also. But after all he was a beggar. Even the G. B road's cheapest prostitute also rejected him for his attire and smell and also for his skin colour.
He was a strong man. Lean but muscular. But he was starving for sex.
He never thought that one day a beautiful sex goddess will come and submissively play with his dick, kiss his dick and then suck his dick.
He was at the edge of his ejeculation.
And just then Chintu shouted, stop stop stop. Your two minutes are over.
And Purva immediately stopped.
Jagga : Ahh ooh. Why did you stop her? Bahenchodddd (Sister fucker).
Lakkha : Rules are rules Jagga. Now sit.
Purva giggled.
And Thus the play was going on.
Next time she gave a blowjob to Lakkha.
Then in the next turn Jagga removed his pants. And he sat  next to Purva.
While they were playing, Jagga was playing with his tool also. And Purva was also rubbing her clit in between the play.
Purva slowly slided to Jagga and took his left hand from his dick and put it on her clit.
Jagga started pulling her clit slowly.
She was taking a card from the brunch of cards and trying to match them with the cards in her hand and then throwing the non matching card in her hand and then waiting for others to turn. And at that time she was playing with Jaggas dick.
Jagga pulled her by her waist and Purva lowered her face and gave a kiss on his dick.
Lakkha : Umm No cheating. Don't show your hands to each other.
Purva quickly sat up.
The play went on. At the time they all were naked, except Lakkha. He was in his briefs only.
On that turn Purva lost and Jagga won.
Purva : So, what do you want? I've sucked all of you already. Then what else?
Jagga : Finish your glass. I think it has lost its temperament already.
Purva looked at that glass. It was still in that place where she left it.
Jagga : You can't refuse. Rules are rules.
Purva took the glass and smelled it.
Yeeeuukk. Off I can't. I'll vomit.
Lakkha : But you can't refuse Randi. Drink it.
Purva : Uufff. She took a sip. Oh my god. Lakkha Can I add some water in it?
Lakkha : You can. But our water bottle is empty, you see. And who will go outside to bring the water in this rain.
Purva : Don't worry. I'll arrange.
Lakkha : But how?
Purva : Sisshhhh.
She stepped back a little and squatted on the floor. She put the glass under her pussy and started pissing in the glass.
The glass filled up immediately. She stopped her pee and came back to them and sat beside Jagga.
Chintu : What? Will you drink it? Really?
Purva blinked her eyes and smiled. And then she finished the glass in one breath.
The men became silent. They had no words to say.
Purva : What? Give the cards. Let's play.
Jagga : We were wrong Purva. You are really the biggest Randi among your community.
You can earn lakhs, if you try your luck in G.B. road.
Purva : He he. Thank you for your compliment. But I've no intention of that.
In the next round Lakkha won.
He Told Purva to Lick Chintu's Rim.
Chintu was waiting for her in doggy style, lifting his ass.
Purva Hesitated for a few seconds and then she took a long breath and then buried her face into his ass crack.
She started giving him rim job.
Purva was feeling thrilled. At the end she parted his ass crack and inserted her tongue into his hole. And just then Jagga shouted, stop. Time is over.
Next round Jagga won, Chintu lost.
Jagga told Chintu to give the same treatment to Purva, as she gave him at the previous rounH
Next round Lakkha won, Purva lost.
He told her to drink another half glass of rum.
Purva : But as you know, I can't drink it without water.
Lakkha : So?
Purva : I need water.
Lakkha : Then tell me whose water do you want?
Purva : Ummm…. Let me think. Ummm… Ok I want Jagga's water.
Jagga : Mine? Are you sure?
Purva : Yes I'm sure. Hurry up. Otherwise I can change my mind.
Jagga was already naked.
He filled the glass and then stopped pissing.
Jagga : Randi, I saw you stopped pissing midway and  stored the pee inside you. But I've no such talent like you. Now Tell me where can I release the load?
Purva : Wait a minute. Let me finish the drink first.
She again finished the glass in one breath.
Purva : Ufff. Your pee is stronger than the alcohol. My throat is swelling. I need water. Please relieve yourself here.
Purva opened her mouth and Jagga started pissing into her mouth.
Ummm um. Ulg glup. Aahh.
She gulped as much as she could and the rest of the pee drenched her hair, face and body.
Purva became a little tipsy. The Rum had started doing his job.
She sat on the wet floor and the game again started.
Her head was spinning. She was giggling unnecessarily.
She asked, why are you still avoiding my boobs hik? Hi hi. See how beautiful they are.
See. She lifted her both boobs.
Lakkha : You play first and win. And then give us the task to play with your boobs. Simple.
Purva : He he he. Hik. You are right. Hik.
And surprisingly Purva won the game and Lakkha lost.
Purva gave him the task to play with her tits.
Lakkha was playing with her tits. Purva was giggling and her hands were playing inside his briefs, with his tool.
Next game. Purva lost. Chintu won.
Chintu : You have to drink two glasses of rum with my pee and Lakkha's pee.
Purva : Two glasses? Uff That will be difficult. But rules are hik rules. Hik. Iiii am ready. Hik.
Give me.
Purva drank two glasses of rum. Mixed with Lakkha and Chintu's pee. And they gave her a bath with golden pee.
Purva sat on the pee and said, Listen hik you all. We all know where the game will end. I'm too drunk now. But hik. Before I, I hik. Before I hik lose my sense, I want to. Hik. tell you all, please use condoms. Hik please.
Lakkha  : Don't worry Randi. We will use condoms. But the game is not over. See my brief is on me still. Let's play now.
Purva : Hi hi hi. But your dick is hanging out of it.
Lakkha and Chintu were standing in front of her as they were pissing on her.
Purva crawled to Lakkha and grabbed his legs. She kissed his dick and lowered his briefs. See you are also naked like us now.
Lakkha's dick was only 4.5inches long but was thick enough. Purva giggled and swallowed the entire dick. She was sucking him and he was pounding his cock inside her mouth.
Jagga couldn't control himself anymore and took an extra large, extra dotted condom and pulled her ass up.
He saw the gap of her ass hole.
Holy shit. Randi, do you let men fuck your ass everyday?
Purva took her mouth out from Lakkha's dick and giggled. Don't question me. Hik. If you hik. Want to fuck my ass hole then go ahead bloody ass hole. Put your dick into my ass hole. Tear my ass with your giant toy.
Jagga was not believing his luck. He was not only getting chance to fuck a rich housewife but the Randi was also offering her ass hole to him.
Jagga: Sali Randi. Bitch. Take it in your fucking ass hole. Take my giant dick inside your whore ass hole.
7 inches of his 9 inches dick entered into her ass hole. Jagga started pounding her with full strength.
Purva was roaming in her house with a tail plug for the last three days. So Her ass hole was quite loosened up and widened up. The giant dick easily accommodates inside her ass hole. But the thrusts were so strong that she was unable to give a blow job to Lakkha.
So she was stroking his dick then with her left hand and was stroking Chintu's 6 inches cock with her right hand.
Soon Lakkha started showing signals to release his load. The mature slut Purva realized that and quickly took his small dick into her mouth.
She took the entire dick and was licking the base of his cock while suckig it and rubbing his pouch with her left hand.
Within a few seconds he started ejecting his semi thick liquidy cum into her throat.
Purva swallowed the cum and didn't release his dick until it stopped leaking the last drop and became limbic.
Lakkha tried to push her away. But she was hugging his hip tightly and pulling him to her face.
Finally she left him.
Chintu :  Jagga, Please lay on your back and let me fuck this randi too.
Jagga pulled his dick out and laid on the floor on his back.
Purva squatted on his crotch keeping her back to him.
Jagga parted her ass cheeks and inserted two fingers into her ass hole.
Purva : Uh. He he. It's feeling nothing you beggar. Move it out.
She pushed his fingers away and held his dick and sat on it.
The giant charcoal colored rod entered into her anus.
Purva started jumping on his dick.
The rod was getting in and out from her ass hole.
Purva was shouting and moaning in extreme pleasure.
Purva : come on you pickpocketer. Let me suck you.
She sucked him for a while and then laid on her back on Jagga's chest. She lifted and spread her legs wide.
Chintu laid on her and just tried to insert his 7 inches dick inside her pussy.
Lakkha:  Hay hay hay you fucking piece of shit, use the comdom.
Purva : Yeshh. Hi hi hi. Thank you Hik Lak Ji.
Hi hi. Come on you thief, fuck me fuck my bloody Randi pussy. This pussy is for you tonight. Fuck me harder. Come on you beggar. Why do you stop pounding me? Fuck my ass hole harder you beggar.
And then she was getting pounded in her both lower holes.
Chintu was fucking her pussy and Jagga was fucking her ass.
Purva was balancing her body on his chest and was enjoying the DP.
She lifted her boobs and held it on Chintu's face. Chintu Hesitated for just a few seconds as she was drenched in their pee and then took the nippple into his mouth.
She was moaning freely and loudly.
And sometimes scolding her fuckers in Hindi. Chod sale, Chod. Meri randi gud ko chod, aahhh meri gaand. Oh Bhikhari chod meri gaand ko. Far de meri gaand. Abbe sale kaya sukh de raha here mujhe. Ah ah chod. Chod mujhe. Hik hi hi sale kya pila diya mujhe sale, kitna maza aa raha hai. Oye kutte our jor je chod mujhe. Aahh, pocket maar, meri dudu ko khaye ga? Kha kha.
Chod bhikhari chod meri gaand ko. Chod sale pocketmar. Chod jor jor se. Madarchod chod. Hik ah ah ah oh oh masti maza a raha hai re. 
Hearing her words, Chintu and Jagga became mad. They started pounding her holes like crazy. And Lakkha was hard again. He was watching them and was stroking his cock slowly.
Purva : Oye thief what are you doing there. Come, come here. She again took his cock into her mouth and started licking and pulling slowly.
Chintu ejected his load into her pussy but inside the condom.
Purva : Finished? So soon? Ok come give me your dick.
Lakkha, Hik. you didn't fuck me yet. Hik. As you size, I think the Nirodh will be fitted on your tool. Hi hi. Go and grab a Nirodh, hik. Hi hi hi. Chintu, come to me Darling. Let me pull the condom out.
She pulled the condom with her teeth and poured the cum into her mouth.
And soon Jagga also ejaculated.
He pushed Purva away and stood. Purva sat in doggy style and Pulled the condom out and squeezed the cum into her mouth.
After wearing the Nirodh Lakkha entered her pussy from the back.
Purva started giving blowjobs to Chintu and Jagga.

Lakkha completed his turn within 4 minutes.
Purva looked at him with disgust and said, Buddha( Old man). Hik hi hi.
See sat on the floor and started cuddling her clit.
Lakkha : Oh You are awesome, Randi. I want to fuck you everyday.
Purva : Haat. Hik. First increase your stamina, you old man. See, Jagga is still hard.
Jagga : Yes I still didn't fuck your pussy. So I want to fuck you again.
Purva : Oh come on you fucking beggar. Take my pussy. Tear my hole. Come on my he man.
Jagga : But first take another glass.
Purva : Oh no. I can't.
Jagga : If you want to take my dick into your pussy you have to drink another glass.
Purva : Oh shut up. I can't drink anymore.
Jagga : Then go and take your saree and get out from here.
Purva : Ummm I can't go without getting pounded by that rod. Ok but you all have to drink with me.
Chintu : But we have no water now.
Purva : Hi hi hik. Give me the glass.
Chintu filled the glass half and handed her the glass.
Purva : He he. My bladder is not empty, you know. Hik.
She squatted up and put the glass under her pee hole. But she lost her balance and fell behind.
Purva : Oh fuck. Jagga, help me.
Her words were tipsy. Her voice was husky.
Jagga helped her to sit up.
She somehow pee in the glass and the glass overflowed. She quickly took the glass but continued pissing on the floor. Then she sat on the floor.
She was unable to sit straight. She was talking meaninglessly.
Jagga gave her support.
They all started drinking. Within 10 minutes the drink ended and Purva almost passed out.  She was half asleep and half awake.
She fell on Jaggas lap and found the massive 10 inches dick looking towards the ceiling.
Purva : Hey where are you looking dear. My mouth is here.
She took the dick and started sucking
But she was continuously falling on the floor.
After a while Jagga said, enough sucking Randi. Now lay on your back and forget everything.
[+] 6 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Awesome update. Loved the update
[+] 1 user Likes anjali's post
Like Reply
Thanks Madam
Like Reply
Wow wonderful
[+] 1 user Likes Straight in's post
Like Reply
(15-08-2022, 09:11 PM)anjali Wrote: Awesome update. Loved the update

(15-08-2022, 11:39 PM)Straight in Wrote: Wow wonderful

Thanks
Like Reply
(15-08-2022, 11:39 PM)Straight in Wrote: Wow wonderful

Thank you sir for commenting
Like Reply
(15-08-2022, 08:37 PM)Tunkai Wrote: Now a beggar was sucking her beautiful large clit.
But before she started enjoying the sucking, 30 seconds completed and Jagga stopped.
Purva again sat with disappointment.
Suddenly her phone rang.
Purva took her phone from her purse.
Jagga : What happened?
Purva : Oh see the display. Due to the rain the display was damaged.
Anyway  She somehow received the phone.
The voice was very low. So she turned on the speaker.
She heard a distorted voice of Tarun.
Tarun was asking where she was. Why was she getting so late?
Purva : Tarun, I can't hear you clearly. Can you hear me?
Tarun: Yssss tttll mee.
Purva : Tarun I'm absolutely fine. But my phone is water damaged. There are patches on the screen and the speakers are not working. It's raining heavily and also the thunder. It's not safe to walk on the road now.
Tarun : O.. Kk Whrr rr you noww.
Purva : Nearby. You see the old abandoned house. I'm inside the house.
Removing my saree, I'm waiting for the Storm and rain to stop.
Tarun :  Youu r nkdd.
Purva : Yes I'm naked. Now cut the phone. You don't have to worry for me.
Tarun : So dd u enjoddd?
Purva : What? Couldn't understand. Your voice is breaking.
Chintu : He is asking did you enjoy it? 
Purva : Oh yes Tarun I did.
Tarun : Wait wh iss thr wh u?
Purva : What? I can't understand you.
And then another sound of lightning she heard.
Purva : Oh Tarun. Don't worry for me. I'll be home after the rain stops. Now I'm citing the call. Bye Tarun.
Purva looked at Chintu. Stupid. Who told you to speak? What is my husband thinking now?
I'm here naked with someone else.
Chintu : So, who told you to tell him that you are naked?
Purva : That's our personal matter. Why did you pok in between?
Lakkha :  Hey hey stop now. Calm down. Now let's play.
And in the second round Lakkha won and Purva lost.
Purva : Huh. I lost. What I've to do now, Lakkha Ji?
Purva was mentioning him as Ji as his age was around 52-53.
Lakkha : Suck Jagga's dick for two minutes.
Purva : But? If Jagga doesn't agree? 
Lakkha : He has no issue. Go ahead.
Jagga gave a mischievous smile and lowered his  torn Khaki Half pant with multiple holes and patches.
His dick was darker than his skin tone. In this dimmi light coming from the lantern, Purva couldn't see his dick properly. But the odor was disgusting. Purva closed her nose with her fingers 
And again she surprised everyone. She said, Chintu, please bring the lantern here.
Chintu held the lantern in front of Jagga.
Purva's eyes widened, her jaws opened. She forgot about the smell, she forgot about the dirtiness of that dick.
She was looking astonishingly at the giant 9 inches long and thick log of a charcoal.
It was so black and so huge.
Purva held the semi erect dick and started rubbing her palm around the dick.
Purva : uuussshhh So big. Jagga. Wow. Ummmah. She kissed the tip and lowered the foreskin. Ummm she pulled the dick up and squeezed his filthy hairy balls.
She then started tapping the dick on her face, on her lips and then slowly licked the dick from the base to tip.
Jagga shivered.
She was playing with his dick. His dick was getting hard. And after two minutes his dick became fully erected and it became one inch bigger.
Lakkha : Your two minutes are over, Purva.
Purva : Sorry Lakkha Ji. But I didn't start sucking his dick till now. I was just inspecting this giant toy.
Lakkha  : But Purva…
Jagga : She is right. Ok Randi, enough playing. Now start sucking my dick. Open your mouth.
Purva : But remember the task. I've to suck your dick. So don't fuck my mouth. Ok.
Hearing this kind of words from Purva's mouth, Lakkha and Chintu was also getting hard.
They were squeezing their toys through their briefs and lungi.
Purva started slowly and tried to swallow the entire dick. But obviously she couldn't. Then she put her hands behind Jagga, on his bums and started increasing the speed.
Um um umm um umm um. She was continuously humming while sucking.
And she was continuously increasing the speed.
Jagga A 40 years old beggar, who might earn 8- 9 hundred rupees per day or some days more than 1000 also. But after all he was a beggar. Even the G. B road's cheapest prostitute also rejected him for his attire and smell and also for his skin colour.
He was a strong man. Lean but muscular. But he was starving for sex.
He never thought that one day a beautiful sex goddess will come and submissively play with his dick, kiss his dick and then suck his dick.
He was at the edge of his ejeculation.
And just then Chintu shouted, stop stop stop. Your two minutes are over.
And Purva immediately stopped.
Jagga : Ahh ooh. Why did you stop her? Bahenchodddd (Sister fucker).
Lakkha : Rules are rules Jagga. Now sit.
Purva giggled.
And Thus the play was going on.
Next time she gave a blowjob to Lakkha.
Then in the next turn Jagga removed his pants. And he sat  next to Purva.
While they were playing, Jagga was playing with his tool also. And Purva was also rubbing her clit in between the play.
Purva slowly slided to Jagga and took his left hand from his dick and put it on her clit.
Jagga started pulling her clit slowly.
She was taking a card from the brunch of cards and trying to match them with the cards in her hand and then throwing the non matching card in her hand and then waiting for others to turn. And at that time she was playing with Jaggas dick.
Jagga pulled her by her waist and Purva lowered her face and gave a kiss on his dick.
Lakkha : Umm No cheating. Don't show your hands to each other.
Purva quickly sat up.
The play went on. At the time they all were naked, except Lakkha. He was in his briefs only.
On that turn Purva lost and Jagga won.
Purva : So, what do you want? I've sucked all of you already. Then what else?
Jagga : Finish your glass. I think it has lost its temperament already.
Purva looked at that glass. It was still in that place where she left it.
Jagga : You can't refuse. Rules are rules.
Purva took the glass and smelled it.
Yeeeuukk. Off I can't. I'll vomit.
Lakkha : But you can't refuse Randi. Drink it.
Purva : Uufff. She took a sip. Oh my god. Lakkha Can I add some water in it?
Lakkha : You can. But our water bottle is empty, you see. And who will go outside to bring the water in this rain.
Purva : Don't worry. I'll arrange.
Lakkha : But how?
Purva : Sisshhhh.
She stepped back a little and squatted on the floor. She put the glass under her pussy and started pissing in the glass.
The glass filled up immediately. She stopped her pee and came back to them and sat beside Jagga.
Chintu : What? Will you drink it? Really?
Purva blinked her eyes and smiled. And then she finished the glass in one breath.
The men became silent. They had no words to say.
Purva : What? Give the cards. Let's play.
Jagga : We were wrong Purva. You are really the biggest Randi among your community.
You can earn lakhs, if you try your luck in G.B. road.
Purva : He he. Thank you for your compliment. But I've no intention of that.
In the next round Lakkha won.
He Told Purva to Lick Chintu's Rim.
Chintu was waiting for her in doggy style, lifting his ass.
Purva Hesitated for a few seconds and then she took a long breath and then buried her face into his ass crack.
She started giving him rim job.
Purva was feeling thrilled. At the end she parted his ass crack and inserted her tongue into his hole. And just then Jagga shouted, stop. Time is over.
Next round Jagga won, Chintu lost.
Jagga told Chintu to give the same treatment to Purva, as she gave him at the previous rounH
Next round Lakkha won, Purva lost.
He told her to drink another half glass of rum.
Purva : But as you know, I can't drink it without water.
Lakkha : So?
Purva : I need water.
Lakkha : Then tell me whose water do you want?
Purva : Ummm…. Let me think. Ummm… Ok I want Jagga's water.
Jagga : Mine? Are you sure?
Purva : Yes I'm sure. Hurry up. Otherwise I can change my mind.
Jagga was already naked.
He filled the glass and then stopped pissing.
Jagga : Randi, I saw you stopped pissing midway and  stored the pee inside you. But I've no such talent like you. Now Tell me where can I release the load?
Purva : Wait a minute. Let me finish the drink first.
She again finished the glass in one breath.
Purva : Ufff. Your pee is stronger than the alcohol. My throat is swelling. I need water. Please relieve yourself here.
Purva opened her mouth and Jagga started pissing into her mouth.
Ummm um. Ulg glup. Aahh.
She gulped as much as she could and the rest of the pee drenched her hair, face and body.
Purva became a little tipsy. The Rum had started doing his job.
She sat on the wet floor and the game again started.
Her head was spinning. She was giggling unnecessarily.
She asked, why are you still avoiding my boobs hik? Hi hi. See how beautiful they are.
See. She lifted her both boobs.
Lakkha : You play first and win. And then give us the task to play with your boobs. Simple.
Purva : He he he. Hik. You are right. Hik.
And surprisingly Purva won the game and Lakkha lost.
Purva gave him the task to play with her tits.
Lakkha was playing with her tits. Purva was giggling and her hands were playing inside his briefs, with his tool.
Next game. Purva lost. Chintu won.
Chintu : You have to drink two glasses of rum with my pee and Lakkha's pee.
Purva : Two glasses? Uff That will be difficult. But rules are hik rules. Hik. Iiii am ready. Hik.
Give me.
Purva drank two glasses of rum. Mixed with Lakkha and Chintu's pee. And they gave her a bath with golden pee.
Purva sat on the pee and said, Listen hik you all. We all know where the game will end. I'm too drunk now. But hik. Before I, I hik. Before I hik lose my sense, I want to. Hik. tell you all, please use condoms. Hik please.
Lakkha  : Don't worry Randi. We will use condoms. But the game is not over. See my brief is on me still. Let's play now.
Purva : Hi hi hi. But your dick is hanging out of it.
Lakkha and Chintu were standing in front of her as they were pissing on her.
Purva crawled to Lakkha and grabbed his legs. She kissed his dick and lowered his briefs. See you are also naked like us now.
Lakkha's dick was only 4.5inches long but was thick enough. Purva giggled and swallowed the entire dick. She was sucking him and he was pounding his cock inside her mouth.
Jagga couldn't control himself anymore and took an extra large, extra dotted condom and pulled her ass up.
He saw the gap of her ass hole.
Holy shit. Randi, do you let men fuck your ass everyday?
Purva took her mouth out from Lakkha's dick and giggled. Don't question me. Hik. If you hik. Want to fuck my ass hole then go ahead bloody ass hole. Put your dick into my ass hole. Tear my ass with your giant toy.
Jagga was not believing his luck. He was not only getting chance to fuck a rich housewife but the Randi was also offering her ass hole to him.
Jagga: Sali Randi. Bitch. Take it in your fucking ass hole. Take my giant dick inside your whore ass hole.
7 inches of his 9 inches dick entered into her ass hole. Jagga started pounding her with full strength.
Purva was roaming in her house with a tail plug for the last three days. So Her ass hole was quite loosened up and widened up. The giant dick easily accommodates inside her ass hole. But the thrusts were so strong that she was unable to give a blow job to Lakkha.
So she was stroking his dick then with her left hand and was stroking Chintu's 6 inches cock with her right hand.
Soon Lakkha started showing signals to release his load. The mature slut Purva realized that and quickly took his small dick into her mouth.
She took the entire dick and was licking the base of his cock while suckig it and rubbing his pouch with her left hand.
Within a few seconds he started ejecting his semi thick liquidy cum into her throat.
Purva swallowed the cum and didn't release his dick until it stopped leaking the last drop and became limbic.
Lakkha tried to push her away. But she was hugging his hip tightly and pulling him to her face.
Finally she left him.
Chintu :  Jagga, Please lay on your back and let me fuck this randi too.
Jagga pulled his dick out and laid on the floor on his back.
Purva squatted on his crotch keeping her back to him.
Jagga parted her ass cheeks and inserted two fingers into her ass hole.
Purva : Uh. He he. It's feeling nothing you beggar. Move it out.
She pushed his fingers away and held his dick and sat on it.
The giant charcoal colored rod entered into her anus.
Purva started jumping on his dick.
The rod was getting in and out from her ass hole.
Purva was shouting and moaning in extreme pleasure.
Purva : come on you pickpocketer. Let me suck you.
She sucked him for a while and then laid on her back on Jagga's chest. She lifted and spread her legs wide.
Chintu laid on her and just tried to insert his 7 inches dick inside her pussy.
Lakkha:  Hay hay hay you fucking piece of shit, use the comdom.
Purva : Yeshh. Hi hi hi. Thank you Hik Lak Ji.
Hi hi. Come on you thief, fuck me fuck my bloody Randi pussy. This pussy is for you tonight. Fuck me harder. Come on you beggar. Why do you stop pounding me? Fuck my ass hole harder you beggar.
And then she was getting pounded in her both lower holes.
Chintu was fucking her pussy and Jagga was fucking her ass.
Purva was balancing her body on his chest and was enjoying the DP.
She lifted her boobs and held it on Chintu's face. Chintu Hesitated for just a few seconds as she was drenched in their pee and then took the nippple into his mouth.
She was moaning freely and loudly.
And sometimes scolding her fuckers in Hindi. Chod sale, Chod. Meri randi gud ko chod, aahhh meri gaand. Oh Bhikhari chod meri gaand ko. Far de meri gaand. Abbe sale kaya sukh de raha here mujhe. Ah ah chod. Chod mujhe. Hik hi hi sale kya pila diya mujhe sale, kitna maza aa raha hai. Oye kutte our jor je chod mujhe. Aahh, pocket maar, meri dudu ko khaye ga? Kha kha.
Chod bhikhari chod meri gaand ko. Chod sale pocketmar. Chod jor jor se. Madarchod chod. Hik ah ah ah oh oh masti maza a raha hai re. 
Hearing her words, Chintu and Jagga became mad. They started pounding her holes like crazy. And Lakkha was hard again. He was watching them and was stroking his cock slowly.
Purva : Oye thief what are you doing there. Come, come here. She again took his cock into her mouth and started licking and pulling slowly.
Chintu ejected his load into her pussy but inside the condom.
Purva : Finished? So soon? Ok come give me your dick.
Lakkha, Hik. you didn't fuck me yet. Hik. As you size, I think the Nirodh will be fitted on your tool. Hi hi. Go and grab a Nirodh, hik. Hi hi hi. Chintu, come to me Darling. Let me pull the condom out.
She pulled the condom with her teeth and poured the cum into her mouth.
And soon Jagga also ejaculated.
He pushed Purva away and stood. Purva sat in doggy style and Pulled the condom out and squeezed the cum into her mouth.
After wearing the Nirodh Lakkha entered her pussy from the back.
Purva started giving blowjobs to Chintu and Jagga.

Lakkha completed his turn within 4 minutes.
Purva looked at him with disgust and said, Buddha( Old man). Hik hi hi.
See sat on the floor and started cuddling her clit.
Lakkha : Oh You are awesome, Randi. I want to fuck you everyday.
Purva : Haat. Hik. First increase your stamina, you old man. See, Jagga is still hard.
Jagga : Yes I still didn't fuck your pussy. So I want to fuck you again.
Purva : Oh come on you fucking beggar. Take my pussy. Tear my hole. Come on my he man.
Jagga : But first take another glass.
Purva : Oh no. I can't.
Jagga : If you want to take my dick into your pussy you have to drink another glass.
Purva : Oh shut up. I can't drink anymore.
Jagga : Then go and take your saree and get out from here.
Purva : Ummm I can't go without getting pounded by that rod. Ok but you all have to drink with me.
Chintu : But we have no water now.
Purva : Hi hi hik. Give me the glass.
Chintu filled the glass half and handed her the glass.
Purva : He he. My bladder is not empty, you know. Hik.
She squatted up and put the glass under her pee hole. But she lost her balance and fell behind.
Purva : Oh fuck. Jagga, help me.
Her words were tipsy. Her voice was husky.
Jagga helped her to sit up.
She somehow pee in the glass and the glass overflowed. She quickly took the glass but continued pissing on the floor. Then she sat on the floor.
She was unable to sit straight. She was talking meaninglessly.
Jagga gave her support.
They all started drinking. Within 10 minutes the drink ended and Purva almost passed out.  She was half asleep and half awake.
She fell on Jaggas lap and found the massive 10 inches dick looking towards the ceiling.
Purva : Hey where are you looking dear. My mouth is here.
She took the dick and started sucking
But she was continuously falling on the floor.
After a while Jagga said, enough sucking Randi. Now lay on your back and forget everything.

Feeling excited. I have one request.. If u mention new character,s age when they appear, it will be very nice..
[+] 1 user Likes devsh's post
Like Reply
Day by day our expectations is going very high...
Good one
[+] 2 users Like sultan's post
Like Reply
purva is very much spontaneous !
[+] 1 user Likes akshatha's post
Like Reply
(16-08-2022, 08:17 PM)devsh Wrote: Feeling excited. I have one request.. If u mention new character,s age when they appear, it will be very nice..

Thank you sir for your comment and suggestion. I know that I didn't mentioned the age at the starting. Usually I always use to mention the ages of the character at very first, when I introduce them. But sometimes it become more interesting to revail the age later, at the middle of the story. It twisted your imagination. I intentionally did this, in this episode. If you feel bad then I'm really sorry for that.
[+] 1 user Likes Tunkai's post
Like Reply
(16-08-2022, 09:16 PM)sultan Wrote: Day by day our expectations is going very high...
Good one

My pleasure that I'm able to meet your expectations. Thanks for your complement sir.
Like Reply
(16-08-2022, 10:56 PM)akshatha Wrote: purva is very much spontaneous !

Yap. After all she is a submissive shameless whore.
[+] 1 user Likes Tunkai's post
Like Reply
(17-08-2022, 12:17 AM)Tunkai Wrote: Thank you sir for your comment and suggestion. I know that I didn't mentioned the age at the starting. Usually I always use to mention the ages of the character at very first, when I introduce them. But sometimes it become more interesting to revail the age later, at the middle of the story. It twisted your imagination. I intentionally did this, in this episode. If you feel bad then I'm really sorry for that.

It,s ok sir. After all u r the writer..U can do everything to a character.. yourock
[+] 1 user Likes devsh's post
Like Reply
(17-08-2022, 12:19 AM)Tunkai Wrote: Yap. After all she is a submissive shameless whore.

she is not a whore. she is an adventurer !
[+] 2 users Like akshatha's post
Like Reply
(17-08-2022, 10:23 PM)akshatha Wrote: she is not a whore. she is an adventurer !

Yes thats also true. She thoughts herself as a whore or fantasies as a whore. All the men called her a whore. But your word is perfect. End of the day she is a mother and a wife and a educated independent woman. Sometimes she just went out for adventures.
I love your word. Thanks for this.  Heart
[+] 3 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Great updates brother. Present adventures are superb than past slum flashback. Continue your great job brother.  Waiting for apu and purva erotic episode....
[+] 2 users Like Sanrour11's post
Like Reply
(18-08-2022, 04:05 PM)Sanrour11 Wrote: Great updates brother. Present adventures are superb than past slum flashback. Continue your great job brother.  Waiting for apu and purva erotic episode....

Thanks Sir. Will be upload soon
Like Reply