Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III
Pls let us know when is the next update Krish…
[+] 2 users Like Sid459's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(09-08-2022, 10:23 AM)krish_999 Wrote: I'm very sorry, guys. No update is coming today. A big part of the update that I was working on got erased due to an app glitch in my Evernote app. I'll have to re-write all of it again.

Hey krish,earlier you wrote that the story is finished at your end,then which update you lost?? If 10 to 12 updates are remaining then I hope u lost the last chapter or r u still writing it. Keep you words bro.
Like Reply
(11-08-2022, 10:22 PM)Amit2021msm Wrote: I red it very well ! I can tell u Meera wants krish to be a cuck! She wants to be fucked by every other man!
She needs security and money which other men gives her !

Before Shekhar who gives her , but he died , and now sue  replace him with Desai ! 
She need a person who can fuck her to the core and give her money to spend ! Now feel secure with Desai, he is a rich and old ! 

She is using krish as a cuck ! 
She won’t love krish ! She needs sex and want to be a whore and a slut !
Which lover use her personal and emotional things to get fucked !
She used he bridel wear to get Fucker!
She let other person to put sindoor on her head ! No women do that - it feels so sick ! ! She is fucking bitch n a whore n a slut ! Yuck

I feel sick to read this story !

Lol then don't read...i think you have too much imagination in your head regarding some of the characters. good luck with your thoughts..I will avoid further discussion..seems to me its of no use.
[+] 1 user Likes RCF's post
Like Reply
Hey krish.. kindly let us know when is the next update
Like Reply
Bro sunday is coming plzz update
Like Reply
Hi Krish, I hope the missing part you were working on has been completed. Is there any update to be expected today?
Like Reply
Dear Krish today is almost Saturday hope there will be an update, a big one might be. Kindly inform us bro when u are going to update got tired of repeated checking. Atleast tell us will there be an update or not.
[+] 1 user Likes The Last samurai's post
Like Reply
We really disappointed Krish where are you
Are you ok
Like Reply
Looks like another long break ???
Like Reply
(14-08-2022, 01:09 PM)The Last samurai Wrote: Looks like another long break ???

Please don't comments here he don't react anything
Like Reply
Uadate my brother 
We are waiting too much Namaskar  Heart
Like Reply
Hi KRISH. If the update is getting delayed, do let us know.. don’t keep us waiting like this.. A kind request!
Like Reply
Sunday going disappointed
Like Reply
any update tonight
Like Reply
baaallll
Like Reply
Tonight?
Like Reply
Waiting.. Krish Atleast Let Us Know Whether We're Getting An update Tonight Or Not..
Like Reply
i take my words if he post tonight. otherwise he is looking for excuse what to tell his readers. hehehe
Like Reply
Krish. Are u ok.? Is there any problem. Even if you can’t update, kindly let us know the same. We won’t come back to check everytime..
Like Reply
(15-08-2022, 12:04 PM)Sid459 Wrote: Krish. Are u ok.? Is there any problem. Even if you can’t update, kindly let us know the same. We won’t come back to check everytime..

Ya bro he is not updating i am very desperate for update Angel
Like Reply