Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
Thank you both Anjali and straight in sir.
I have only one question. Should I elaborate the gang bang or just write casual few lines?
[+] 1 user Likes Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(30-07-2022, 01:10 AM)Tu nkai Wrote: Purva came out of the alley and started walking towards the construction area told by Pankaj.
She stopped at a medicine store.
Now, 6 years ago, it was very easy for her. But after so long years, she started hesitating.
Reluctantly she entered the store.
She saw no other customers. And there were only two men in the store.
Purva : Ummm Bhaisahab condom hay?(Umm Sir, do you have condoms?)
Shopkeeper: Yes madam. Which flavor do you want?
Purva : How many flavors and types do you have?
The man was a little surprised by her question. But he was also amused to see a woman asking for different flavors and types.
In India this is not a common thing. Basically women are not used to go to the shop to buy condoms or sanitary pads. And even the men are also very reluctant to ask for condoms in stores.
So the man was stunned. But he said, madam, we have strawberry, chocolate, vanila and paan flavors.
Purva : Paan flavours?
Shopkeeper :  Yes mam. And we have extra thin, extra dot, normal, extra large and extra thick also.
Purva : Ok give me all flavors and types which you have and give me a total of 10 packets.

The man was talking to her. But his eyes was on her chest. He was not looking at her face.
He ordered the other man to give the packets.
Shopkeeper asked, anything else mam?
Purva noticed that he was looking at her chest.
The store was air conditioned. Entering the store from the hot and humid outside gave Purva's nippples a shock. And they were poking hard below the pallu. And when she saw that he was looking at those things, her nippples got harder.
The pallu was wrapped around her body and shoulders and the end was tugged inside the saree at her waist.
Purva started talking to him.
Purva : replied, nothing else. But I've a question.
Shopkeeper: What madam?
Purva : Do you have any medicine or injection which can reproduce milk in a woman's breast?
While she was talking, she slowly untugged the edge of the pallu from her waist.
The man brought all the different packets and put them on the front desk and said, madam see.
Purva bent a little and started seeing all the packets. She started looking into each and every packet and was reading the features. Many of the packets had pictures of luaty looking nude woman. She was roaming her fingers on those pictures while reading the features.
Her pallu was moving away from her right shoulder, slowly. But it was not fully removed.
Then Purva looked inside a showcase at the right of the store wall.
She lifted her right hand and pointed to a packet.
Bhaiya, what is that?
Madam, which one?
Purva : that one. She again lifted her hand. And pallu slided a little more.
Now there was a slit gap through her under arm region to her upper side boob and shoulder.
Shopkeeper Took the packet from the showcase and gave it to her and said, madam this is Nirodh. You may say this is a cheaper version of condom. Very thick and less lubricant. Mainly the labour class men use this.
Purva bent again and took the packet from the table.
And this time, as she untugged the edge,  the pallu loosen apart from her skin and started touching the desktop.
It's not that the entire pallu falls apart. Just loosen enough from her skin and her boobs were more freely moving under it.
Purva : Ok give me two packets of this one also.
She again stood straight. Now the plit fall down. So, now her boobs were covered by only one layer of the pallu. Her boobs were clearly visible.
Purva again looked at the showcase and lifted her Right hand again.
What is that?
Shopkeepers : Madam, ayurvedic breast massage oil.
Purva : And that one?
Shopkeeper:. Adam Jaitun ka tel, Virgin olive oil for body massage.
Purva : Hum give me that one also

She lowered her hand. And this time the pallu fell back from her shoulder.
Her naked right shoulder exposed. Not only that. Her right boobs were now 60% exposed.
Purva looked at the man. His hands were now behind the desk. The desk was coming up to his upper belly. It seems he was scratching his bulge behind the desk.
Purva : Ok Bhaiya bill these all.
The man started calculating all the prices. And Purva was waiting.
She started stroking her fingers on the desk in a rhythmic way. Maybe in anxiety or in excitement.
But this was making her pallu slided down slowly with the rhythm of the strokes.
Slowly her right areola became exposed.
The man behind the shopkeeper squeezed his bulge.
But the pallu stopped falling and stucked by the erected nippple.
Purva became disappointed. She was willing to show her nippple to the men. Though they were visible through the semi transparent pallu. Even she was trying to slip the pallu away from her nipple.
She thought for a second and then lifted her both hands and rearranged her hair and then again bent down.

Shopkeeper : Madam, here is your bill.
It's 685 in total.
Purva : Ok wait. Let me pay you the money.
But Bhaiya what is this? You are charging the prices in MRP. This is not fair.
She stretched her hand and gave him the bill.
This time the nippple slipped out of the pallu. But Purva said that she is unaware of that.
She again said, bhaiya, usually every medicine shop gives a minimum 10% discount.
She intentionally lowered her hand below the desk and pulled the pallu below the desk.
And now her entire right boob served in display for those men.
The shopkeeper was sweating, though the AC was on.
He fumbled and said, so so sorry madam. But ba but I've an offer for you.
Purva : Offer? What kind of offer?
Shopkeeper : I'll give you a 50% discount. If you.
Purva's pussy was drowning in a flood of juices. She whispered, If I?
If you show us both of your boobs, the man replied.
Purva : What? How dare you. And she slapped the desk. The pallu slipped down farther.
Shopkeeper : Madam you are already showing your right boob. Why not the both,madam?
Purva : What? I'm showing you…and she looked down. Oh my god. Sorry sorry. I didn't realize. Sorry Bhaiya, I beg your pardon.
Purva lifted the pallu and again wrapped it around her shoulder.
Shopkeeper : Oh, don't worry madam. It happened. I didn't mind. But you were looking more beautiful in that state.
Oh Bhaiya don't make me embarrassed. Take the money and please give these items in a packet.
Shopkeeper : Madam I can give you 100% Discount, if you..
Purva : 100%? For showing my.. I mean. Both. Then give me 50% as you have seen one of them already.
Shopkeeper: No madam. The offer is the same. 50% for showing the both.
Purva : Then 100% for what?
Shopkeeper: For…
And that's when a man entered the shop.
That time two packets of Nirodh and breast massage oil were still on the desk and other items were inside a transparent carry bag.
The man who entered the shop was Purva's neighbor.
Purva turned her face towards the opposite direction from him and started waiting for him to leave.
Luckily she just covered herself before he entered.
The man just looked once at her and then at the packets and the carry bag. He threw a disgusted look at her.
Purva was then looking through the showcase to avoid him. Her back was on him.
The sared was hanging very low on her waist. So low that just a hint of her ass crack was above the saree line.
The man looked at the shopkeeper and nodded his head and pouted his lips, to the shopkeeper indicates who the hell she is?
The shopkeeper jerked his palm and then circulated his finger beside head, meaning, leave it, she's a crack.
The man again nodded his head. He took his medicine and left the store.
Purva turned back and asked, bhaiya, what I've to do to avail 100% discount
Shopkeeper: Madam, I want to touch these beautiful melons..
Purva bit her lips and then went near the door and peeked outside. Looked around and then returned to the desk.
And she dropped her pallu entirely on the desk.
Remember only touch. No pressing or anything else.
Hurry up, Purva smiled.
Shopkeeper: Wowwww.
The other man squeezed his pants and held them still.
Shop keeper's hands shaking. He slowly lifted his hand.
Purva : Hurry up Bhaiya. Anyone can come at any moment.
The man touched her boobs softly.
Isssshhhhh, Purva hissed.
Shopkeeper : Ummm. Mam please let me press once.
Purva stepped back and lifted the pallu and covered her chest again.
Shopkeeper : Hayyyy. What can I say. Deal is deal. Take your products.
Purva : Thank you Bhaiya. But I had asked you one question.
Shopkeeper: question?
Purva : Yes. I had asked you about Induced lactation.
Shopkeeper : Oh yes. You want to know for whom?
Purva : For me bhaiya.
Shopkeeper: Ahh… Madam, for that you've to visit a doctor.
Purva : Why? Don't you know  the drugs?
Shop keeper: Yes I know madam.
There are three steps for that.
Purva : Three steps?
Shopkeeper : Yes madam, three step.I'll tell you everything. But in one condition.
Purva : Again condition?
Shopkeeper : Yes madam.
I can give you the pills and tell you the last step. But you have to given me a chance to demonstrate the first step.
Purva : Oh you want to demonstrate the first step? That's fine. This condition is fare enough I think.
Shopkeeper : Ok madam. So you agreeing?
Purva : Yes.
Shopkeeper: Ok then, tell me for what reason you want to induce lactation?
Purva : I am the mother of a five year old kid. And he wants milk every day
But now my milk glands are empty. So I want to refill my glands.
Shopkeeper: That's it?
Purva : Yes. Why?
Shopkeeper: are you sure there is no other reason?
Purva : Ummm I'm not sure.
Shopkeeper : be sure madam. I think it's also a part of your sexual fantasy.
Purva : Maybe.
Shopkeeper: Ok then, I'm going with this part also. Now madam, come inside.
He lifted a part of the desk and swing a part of the showcase under the desk and Purva went inside the store through the gap.
Shopkeeper : Madam, sit on this chair.
Purva : Now?
Shopkeeper: Madam it will take 5 to 6 week at least to reproduce milk again. The pills will help. But you have to send signals to your brain. Your brain thinks there is no need to produce milk anymore. So the brain stops sending signals to the hormonal glands and milk production stops.
Purva : What do I've to do now?
Shopkeeper : You have to stimulate your brain again. I think your kid is not stimulating your brain properly.
You need an adult who can do this properly.
Let me show you.
Bhai you go and hang the close dangler on the door.
The other man went to the door and downed the shutter halfway.
Shopkeeper : Madam, now remove your pallu.
Purva removed the pallu.
Shopkeeper : Now see. First you have to tell your helper to push the boob up like this from the bottom.
The shopkeeper lifted her right boob.
Purva : Ok. Then?
Shopkeeper : Then slowly pump it up like this. Pump and increase pressure.
Purva : Ummm and thennnn
Then squeeze it out and stop at the nipple.
Purva : Hummm then?
Then twist the nippple and..
Purva : Umm ahhh.
Shopkeeper : Then tell your partner to pull the nipple.
Purva : Isssshhhh. And then?
Then let him suck like this.
Purva : Uhhh.. Uhh.. Ummmmmmmm.. Ummhh.
Shopkeeper : Yes madam. Who will give you suck, tell him to pull the nippple properly while sucking.
Purva : But my kid also Sucks. But no milk is produced.
Shopkeeper : That's why I'm telling you that this is not a kid's job. The suction needs to be done properly. See how im suckig. Pulling as much as possible and twisting by tongue or biting slightly. And at the very same time pump your boob. All together. Let me show you.
Ummmahh. Chuk chukkhh.
Purva : grabbed his hair and started shivering and moaning. Ah ah uuuuhhuu uuuiii. Umm ah..
She grabbed her other boob. And started pressing.
Shopkeeper : Are you watching?
Purva : Yessssshh. But what about the left  boob. How do I treat this one? Please show me.
He lifted his head and saw, Purva is pumping her left boob and twisting the nipple.
Shopkeeper : That's it. pump it,pump it. Now try to put it in your mouth. Yes, now suck the nipple.
Purva : Umm umm umm umm.
Ufff. Bhaiya can't do well. I need a partner. You show me.
Shopkeeper :No, you are doing well. You can stimulate your brain, without others' help.
Try again.
Purva tried again. This time she took both the boobs and started needing them. And she started sucking both the nippples alternatively. And was moaning also.
But after just two to three minutes Purva said, no Bhaiya. Please show me how to do it properly.
The shopkeeper started playing with her boobes and nippple.
But after two more minutes, Purva said, ok. Now. I understand. I can tell my partner now how to do it. Now move away.
Shopkeeper : But madam?
Purva : Now give me the pills.
Shopkeeper : But.
Purva : No, if, but. Condition is condition. Give me the pills and tell me about the third step.
Shopkeeper : Oh, you really are fricky. I'm giving you the pills.
Purva adjusted the pallu and stood up.
Purva : But what is the third step?
Shopkeeper : very simple madam. The more you feed people, the more you will produce milk..
Purva : That's it?
Shopkeeper : That's it. Here are your pills. Use them as I wrote above the envelopes.
Purva : Ok.
Shopkeeper : By the way, when did you stop producing?
Purva : 8-9 months ago.
Shopkeeper : Oh very recently. Then I think it will take approx 3 Weeks only. You will start lactating again.
Purva : Thanks Bhaiya. Now let me go. I'm getting late.
In between two men came and they knocked on the shatter. But the helper was guarding the entrance. He told them, shop. Is close now. Come in the evening.
Purva came at the entrance. She said, thanks Bhaiya for guarding the door.
You are welcome, he replied. But Purva removed the pallu again and dropped it.
She took both of his hands and put them on her boobs.
Happy? She asked.
Happy madam. But can I just suck your nippples? just one suck on each nipple?
Purva : Go ahead.
He became glad and gave only one suck on each nipple and said, thank you so much mam. Visit again.
Purva adjusted the pallu and went out of the shop.
She reached the construction area.
A very old house had been demolished and there was debris everywhere. The area was surrounded by a tall wall. And there was a small gap. Purva entered through the gap.
Vimal saw her first. And he jumped in joy and shouted, see who came. Our queen has come, Bhola, Pankaj come.
And not only Bhola and Pankaj. Almost 12 people gathered there to see Purva.
And Purva was smiling to see those muscular men working at the site.
Hi everyone. Good afternoon.

Exiting Update.  clps
[+] 1 user Likes devsh's post
Like Reply
(30-07-2022, 11:05 AM)Tunkai Wrote: Thank you both Anjali and straight in sir.
I have only one question. Should I elaborate the gang bang or just write casual few lines?

Yes Purva must be gangbanged and lost her saree..... Tongue
Like Reply
(30-07-2022, 12:15 PM)devsh Wrote: Yes Purva must be gangbanged and lost her saree..... Tongue

Lost saree?? Thinking. How she return home?
Like Reply
Excellent update sir. Unexpected episode in medical shop. Waiting for the next. Hope apu kiss on lips of purva oneday and it starts there.
[+] 1 user Likes Sanrour11's post
Like Reply
(30-07-2022, 12:45 PM)Sanrour11 Wrote: Excellent update sir. Unexpected episode in medical shop. Waiting for the next. Hope apu kiss on lips of purva oneday and it starts there.

Apu will get chance in far future.  Shy let him grow fast sir.
Like Reply
But he will get chance to drink milk soon
Like Reply
(30-07-2022, 12:39 PM)Tunkai Wrote: Lost saree?? Thinking. How she return home?

I don,t know. Thats her problem.. Big Grin  Big Grin  ..she can wait till night ....
Like Reply
(30-07-2022, 01:15 PM)devsh Wrote: I don,t know. Thats her problem.. Big Grin  Big Grin  ..she can wait till night ....

Ok
Like Reply
The story line is ready for the next update. But I need some time as you know all it's month end. Though I'll try yo upload as soon as possible.
Like Reply
(30-07-2022, 01:15 PM)devsh Wrote: I don,t know. Thats her problem.. Big Grin  Big Grin  ..she can wait till night ....

Ok sir Purva will come back naked at home. I've got the idea.
Like Reply
(30-07-2022, 04:26 PM)Tunkai Wrote: Ok sir Purva will come back naked at home. I've got the idea.

Here is some suggestions for your story...

If u like..

1. She lost her saree n return with full body paint..

2. She returns  house with covering her face with N95 mask and cap..

3. While returning she can play football with some school boys in play ground , some of them are apu,s friend..

4. After returning from jabalpur she can go to naked tribal village in Africa in stay some months..

5. She can marry multiple men....

6. She can go nudist resort in abroad and fucked in front of whole family....

7.Naked holi playing in public...
Like Reply
(30-07-2022, 04:26 PM)Tunkai Wrote: Ok sir Purva will come back naked at home. I've got the idea.
Thnx sir
Like Reply
(30-07-2022, 05:19 PM)devsh Wrote: Here is some suggestions for your story...

If u like..

1. She lost her saree n return with full body paint..

2. She returns  house with covering her face with N95 mask and cap..

3. While returning she can play football with some school boys in play ground , some of them are apu,s friend..

4. After returning from jabalpur she can go to naked tribal village in Africa in stay some months..

5. She can marry multiple men....

6. She can go nudist resort in abroad and fucked in front of whole family....

7.Naked holi playing in public...

Sir Thanks for the suggestion. But as I message you there are some restrictions. Trust me, which will I write will make you happy.
Like Reply
complete her slum narration first
Like Reply
what happen to her when hussain took her for a week
[+] 1 user Likes batman20's post
Like Reply
(30-07-2022, 11:37 PM)batman20 Wrote: what happen to her when hussain took her for a week

Sir story is continuing. Please keep patience. If I tell what happened what then it will not be a story. It's not so easy to writing a story. The parts which you are reading within 5 or 10 minutes, that takes 4 to 5 days to write. Thinking writing, elaborating then reading and if not suitable then again deleting. It's not so easy.
And I really want to give thanks those, who always help me at the time of my thinking crisis.
If you follow the main author, Aurelius1982 Sir then you would have seen how long he takes to write a episode. There always been a interval of three month atleast between two episode. And readers like me used to wait for those months, sometimes years for the next update.
And I always try to upload every week.
Please keep patience.
And thank you very much for your eagerness. And your love to the story. I'm really Glad that you commented. Thanks again.
Like Reply
Excellent update
[+] 1 user Likes Kuppz's post
Like Reply
(31-07-2022, 04:48 PM)Kuppz Wrote: Excellent update

Thank You Sir
Like Reply
Excellent update Sir,

Can you develop some episodes like :

1. Purva cannot stay away from doing her sexual activities with labour class men.

2. She goes to the construction site to relive her moment as she had done in her past but this time she will dominant on them and insult n tease them, so that they will fucked her in anger which she will enjoys the moment but cannot expressed to them.

3. She trying to experience the same ROLEPLAY Act which she has done with Ramu in his Village where she get fucked by Mishra Ji, The Young Lad (Chaiwala Boy), Pushkar, Keshav, Paresh & Krishna in that village Hut and after that Purva got bath in the village pond.
[+] 1 user Likes sultan's post
Like Reply