Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
(24-07-2022, 04:14 PM)Sanrour11 Wrote: Excellent update sir. Twist in the middle is mind blowing. Waiting for the next part.

Thanks sir.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
You did a marvelous job on the update.
[+] 1 user Likes anjali's post
Like Reply
(24-07-2022, 05:32 PM)anjali Wrote: You did a marvelous job on the update.

Thanks madam. I couldn't get much time to write. Though I tried my best.
Thanks for commenting
Like Reply
Super update especially the twist in the middle, loved it....
[+] 1 user Likes Straight in's post
Like Reply
hot twist. double fun !
[+] 1 user Likes akshatha's post
Like Reply
(24-07-2022, 10:11 PM)Straight in Wrote: Super update especially the twist in the middle, loved it....

Thanks sir.
Like Reply
(24-07-2022, 10:57 PM)akshatha Wrote: hot twist. double fun !

Thanks. I could make it little more erotic.but after all nazma is under age. So I couldn't make it more.
[+] 2 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
After a long long time Aurelius1982 sir has given an update on litorica. Who watches watchman chapter 9. He uploaded that a few months ago. But I saw this today.
Maneka is going to be rock in future.
Like Reply
(26-07-2022, 09:41 PM)Tunkai Wrote: After a long long time Aurelius1982 sir has given an update on litorica. Who watches watchman chapter 9. He uploaded that a few months ago. But I saw this today.

Sei future ta kobe ashbe kono thik nei. vison moody writer.
Like Reply
(26-07-2022, 09:41 PM)Tunkai Wrote: After a long long time Aurelius1982 sir has given an update on litorica. Who watches watchman chapter 9. He uploaded that a few months ago. But I saw this today.

Thanks for telling us !
Like Reply
(24-07-2022, 03:59 PM)Tunkai Wrote: Mother in law
Daughter in law
Both are same.

That night Tarun requested her to tell more. But Purva had refused to tell him anymore.
Tarun had already licked inside her pussy. And the juices were leaking from her hole. After a few more requests when he realized Purva would not tell anymore, he told her to stand up. She stood and Tarun went to the washroom. He came and slept on the bed. But Purva stayed on the balcony. She arranged two chairs and asked Tarun to throw a pillow. And she slept there. Again, Tarun knew that asking her to come inside was just a waste of time. So he slept on the bed alone.
In the morning around 8:45 Apu and Sami started humming the door and were shouting.
Hearing the sudden loud knock on the door Tarun panicked and jumped on his dream. He sat on the bed. It took him to realize what's going on. He then opened the door.
Sami ran on the bed. But not seeing Purva there he asked, where is mamma?
Apu saw Purva in deep sleep. Her head was on the pillow on one chair and her hips were on another chair and her legs were on the balcony wall. 
Her legs were aparted and juices became dry and sticky and made a stain on the chair and on her inner thighs. Her one hand was hanging from the chair and the other hand was folded on her belly. She was snoring very softly and drivel was sliding down from a corner of her lips and was drenching the pillow. The morning sun was shining her fare and glowing naked body. It seems like a beautiful naked mermaid is sleeping by the seashore . 
Apu went out and jerked his mother slightly and said, mamma, wake up.
But there was no response from her. Apu again jerked her. But no response.
And then Sami saw her and he jumped from the bed and ran to her. And he climbed on her belly and shouted, mamma, mamma, wake up. I am Hungry mamma. Wake up.
This sudden act helped her to wake up. She opened her eyes and smiled. And then pulled the sitting Sami on her chest and hugged him. She kissed his head and then saw Apu standing by her head. She pulled him also by his waist and planted a kiss on his belly and patted his hips and said, what's the time big boy?
Apu: Mamma 8:45.
Purva : Oh my god. Did your father make some breakfast? He told me that he will make breakfast today.
Apu : Huh, he is also waking up now.
Purva : Oh my god. Sami, get down beta. It's so late. Mamma has to Cook fast now. And you also get ready quickly.
She took Sami to the basin and started brushing his teeth. Then she went to the kitchen and started boiling water in two pans. Apu helped Sami to get dressed.
Within 15 minutes Purva brought coffee, health drinks and jam toast and boiled eggs for all. Tarun also came out from the toilet.
All of them were dressed and ready to go out. Except Purva. She served food to them naked and then sat on her chair and started taking her breakfast.
Within 9.30 the kids went out for their drawing class with Tarun in his car.
Purva went out first and opened the gate for them first.
Tarun was shocked.
Tarun : Purva, what are you doing? You are naked outside.
Purva : So what? This is my house, my garden. And by the way no one can see me because of these tall walls and trees. Now get the car out first.
After they went out, Purva came back and started thinking what will she do? Should she go to the gym for a body massage or skip it for today?
She has no energy to go.
So she decided to sleep a little more.
At 10:30 she woke up. Made another black coffee for her and then decided to clean the kitchen.
The kids will return after 12:30.
Apu will go to his math coaching from the art class and Sami will go with his father for some essential shopping and other stuff.
Purva told Tarun to bring lunch from outside.
She first put the clothes in the washing machine and then wore her old crumbled apron and started cleaning the kitchen top, the oven and the sink.
Suddenly a call came. Purva wiped her hands and received the call.
It was  Bhola.
Bhola told her about yesterday's incident . They were talking about her afternoon treatment and Tarun listened to them. They all were worried about her.
Purva scolded him and said, why are you telling me now? For you all fools, I suffered a lot. Tarun treated me like a dog. For the first time in my life he kicked me. All because of you.
Bhola apologized and asked can he and Pankaj come to her house now?
Purva scolded him again and said, don't come here again. At Least for now.. I am so angry at you.
Bhola: Madam please. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. It was not my fault.
Purva : I don't know whose fault it is. But you all took amusement and I only suffered. Now let me do my work and don't disturb me now. Bye.
She hung up the phone and went outside with the washed clothes.
She was wearing only the apron. Her entire back was naked. She was hanging the clothes on the rope in the garden, wearing only that apron.
She didn't look around to see whether anyone was watching her or not. She didn't care anymore. If someone is watching then let him or her enjoy it.
After that she returned to the drawing room and started sweeping the room.
Suddenly the doorbell rang.
She was surprised. Who can come now? Salesman? Or that bloody Bhola?
Whatever,Purva went to the door and opened the door and got shocked. She didn't expect that.
A teenage girl was standing on the doorstep, wearing a black burqa.
Purva fumbled. Who, who are you?
The girl: ah auntie, is it Apurva's house?
Purva : Ye, yes. Who why?
The girl: Auntie, I'm Nazma. Apurva's friend. Today morning he called me and invited me here. He told me, we will go to the coaching center together from here.
Purva : Nazma. Ah. Ups. Ple, please come inside, girl.
Purva was holding the broom in one hand.
Suddenly she realised that she was only in an apron. The shyness took control over the shameless whore. She started feeling nude in front of her son's girlfriend.
She quickly put the broom in front of her chest and invited Nazma inside.
Nazma was reluctant to come in. But Purva grabbed her hand with her left hand and pulled in. Purva kept her front at Nazma to hide her naked back from her.
She pulled Nazma in and said, let's go inside.
Just after Nazma crossed her she turned and stood back to Nazma and started pushing her shoulder and guided her to the drawing room.
Purva showed her the sofa, which was facing the balcony and said, just have a sit girl and just wait for a moment. I'm coming back.
Purva didn't turn back. Instead she stepped backward and went to the store room.
At that time  Nazma turned back once to see her and tried to tell her something. But looking at the woman, peculiarly stepping back made her smile. She tried to control her smile but couldn't. Purva also gave a silly smile and said, wait girl. I'm just coming back.
Nazma turned her face back and Purva quickly went inside the store.
When Purva opened the door, Nazma was surprised to see her.
Purva's side boobs were all out except the nippples and the  bare upper hip of her left side was visible. The apron had ended just 3 inches below her   crotch. It was obvious to Nazma that Purva was naked behind that apron. Maybe she was wearing panties. But the naked view of her side upper hip confirmed that Purva was naked behind that apron.
If there was a girl other than Nazma, then she might think bad or rediculous about Purva. But  Nazma became happy. And more of that she came here 10 minutes ago. But she was unable to locate the house. So she was roaming here and there and then someone showed her the house.
Purva first took a petticoat and a blouse to wear. After all, she can't be nude in front of her son's GF. But Purva was reluctant to wear extra clothing. So, after thinking a few times, she threw the petticoat and the blouse and took an old rippled cotton saree. The saree was not flimsy but not too thick also.
Purva made a knot around her waist and wrapped the saree on her body.
The pallu covered her boobs and then it crossed over her shoulder and then through her back and again came in front. She tucked the edge inside the saree below her belly button.
She wore the saree two inches below her navel.
Purva went to the kitchen and brought a glass of cold juice and offered it to Nazma.
When she bent, the light pink areola of her right boob slided out of the saree.
Nazma smiled and took the glass from her and said, thank you auntie.
Purva : So? You are Apu's friend. I mean girlfriend?
Nazma: yes auntie. I mean no auntie. We are batch mates. We used to go to the tuition centre.
Purva : what's these? Yes, no? Tell me the truth, Nazma
Nazma became scared. She replied, auntie we are friends. Apu called me in the morning. So…..
Purva : Ok wait.
She made a call to Tarun.
Tarun, where are you?
Tarun : I'm dropping Apu to the cricket ground.
Purva : Cricket ground? 
Tarun : Yes, he told me that today he has a match. So he doesn't want to go to tuition.
Purva : Oh ok. Is he with you now?
Tarun : Yes. Playing with Sami in the back.
Purva : Give him the phone.
Apu: Yes mamma?
Purva : Noughty boy. You come home then I'll show you how to treat a noughty boy like you.
Apu : what happened mamma?
Purva : What happened? You called Nazma at home and told her that you will go to tuition with her. And now you are going to play a cricket match? What kind of joke is this?
Apu: Mamma, I want to introduce her to you. But she was not agreeing. That's why I played this trick.
Purva : Come home.
Apu : He he.  Mamma What will you do?
Purva : He he, you come home then I'll show you. 
Purva stood up and sat on the hand rest of the sofa on which Nazma was sitting.
And then Purva grabbed Nazma's shoulders and very politely asked, do you like Apu? Nazma?
Nazma looked at her in surprise and lowered her head. She remained silent.
Purva : Don't be scared dear. I'm also like your mamma. So tell me Nazma.
Nazma: Auntie, Apu had called me in the morning and he asked me to come here. He told me that from here we will go to tuition together.
Purva : Ok. That's right. But this is not my answer. Look Nazma, Apu has already told me that he likes you. And I think you both are in a relationship. Am I right dear?
Nazma remained silent and her face was down to the ground.
Purva took her  chin and lifted her face. And asked her again, what dear? Am I thinking right?
Nazma blushed and tried to lower her face.
Nazma, do you like him also? Purva asked again.
This time Nazma nodded her head.
Purva : Yess. That's my girl.
And she hugged her and kissed her head.
Purva : You are so beautiful, Nazma. I'm lucky that my daughter in law will be more beautiful than me. Hi hi.
Nazma remained silent.
Purva : Are you still feeling shy?
Nazma: No auntie. Not shy. But you know my family is very Orthodox. They will not accept this relationship.
Purva : Oh don't worry about this now, Nazma. Just enjoy your courtship now. I'll talk to your family if needed.
By the way, where do you live, Nazma?
Nazma: We used to live At Fakir chawk in Jabalpur before. But now we are living at B. B. S road. Nearby to your house.
Purva : Fakir chawk? This name is quite familiar to me. Do you know we also lived in Jabalpur before?
Nazma: Really auntie?
Purva : Yes. Then Apu's father had to transfer to New Delhi for his job and we all shifted here.
But why did you come here from there?
Nazma : Oh that's a big story. My grandpa was dating a bad woman. And he was involved in some nasty work. And my grandma is an Orthodox woman. So she left his house and came here with my father, mother and me.
Purva : Oh God. Is your grandpa a bad guy?
Nazma: No auntie. He is a very good and honest man. He always thinks for his village men. We had a special bonding. I love him so much.
Purva : Then?
Nazma: Then what? Who will tell my grandma? She didn't listen to anyone and left his house. And here she has her father's property. So we are living here now.
Purva : What's your grandpa's name?
Nazma: Mr Hussain ****.
Purva choked. She coughed. Tears came out from her eyes. 
Nazma : Are you alright auntie?
Purva : Oh. Yeah. I'm alright. Sorry. Wait, I'm coming back.
Purva ran to the kitchen and drank water.
She came back and said, Nazma do you want to have breakfast?''
Nazma: I already have breakfast from the house.
Purva  : Ok. But you have to take lunch with us. Then I'll leave you to go home.
Nazma: No auntie, it will be late. Grandma will beat me, if I get late.
Purva : Listen dear, Apu returns home from the tuition at 2. And I can understand why he takes so long.
Don't worry. Uncle will drop you after lunch.
Nazma: But the tuition?
Purva : Huh. Apu also bunk the tuition today.
Nazma : But what will I do till then?
Purva : Why? We can gossip.
Nazma : No. Let me help you in cooking.
Purva : I'm  not cooking today. Uncle will bring the food for us. Oh I forgot. Let me tell him to bring one more meal.
Purva called and told Tarun for an extra meal.
She was talking standing beside the balcony, looking outside.
When she  cut the phone and turned back, she saw Nazma was sweeping the room, lifting the broom from the ground.
Purva :Hey girl, what are you doing? Leave the broom. Leave it.
Nazma: why auntie? You told me, I'm like your daughter. So, a daughter is cleaning her own room. What's the problem?
Purva : Wow, so straight forward hummm? Very smart.
Nazma: He he.
Purva : Don't laugh. Have you ever cleaned your house before?
Nazma: Actually no auntie. Why auntie?
Purva : Humm. The fan is moving in full swing, the AC is on and my little daughter in law is sweeping the room.
Wait. Let me switch them off first.
Now, see hold the broom like this. Not like this. Ok?
Nazma: OK.
Purva : Now swipe the broom like this. Gather all the dust from every corner by the door. Like this.
Nazma: Ok auntie. But why do you switch off the fan and AC auntie? It's too hot.
Purva : I know dear. But if I switch on the fan then all the dust will spread all over the room.
Why don't you open the burqa? There is no one here. Open the burqa.
Nazira : No no auntie. I'm fine. See how I'm doing. Am I doing it the right way ?
Purva : Yes dear. But I think you should open the burqa now.
Nazira : No auntie. I'm absolutely fine with this.
Purva : Ok baba ok. Now swipe the dust towards the door.
Nazma opened the door and the magic happened.
The sunlight was coming from outside and Nazma was sweeping the dust out of the door. She was in a bending position. The light was passing through the burqa. The black non transparent burqa became transparent and the silhouette of her entire body was visible through the  cloth.
Purva mesmerized. She was spellbound. Oh my god this girl is actually naked under this burqa. Am I seeing right? Oh yes. Even her nippples are so prominent. That mean? Nazma is like me.
Oh yes, suddenly Purva shouted.
Nazma : Auntie what happened?
Purva : Oh. You did a perfect clean, Nazma. You are really good dear.
But see how sweaty you become. Come now open the burqa.
Nazma : No auntie no.
Purva : why dear? Come on here is only you and me. So what's the problem? If you want to wear then when your uncle and boys will return, you will wear it then. Now come on. I can't see you sweating like this.
Nazma: But auntie you are also sweating.
Purva : But you know dear, I've only this saree on me. So I can't open this.
Nazma : If you can tollarate then I can also tollarate. Now tell me what I have to clean now?
Purva : Oh my mad girl. You don't have to clean anything more. Come and sit.
Nazma : Please auntie tell me na? I want to clean.
Purva thought for a second and then said, ok let's go to Apu's room and we will clean all the dust and soots there. Come inside.
They both were cleaning the kids room.
Lots of bending stretching and lifting hands were going on.
Nazma's synthetic burqa was totally drenched in sweat and it was stucked to her body. Every curves of her  body was now prominent through the  burqa.
And Purva's saree was also drenched and became more loose. It was now hanging very low on her hip. So low that a very little ass crack was visible at the back and in front it was below the pubic area. It was hanging from her waist dangerously.
The boobs were playing hide and seek behind her pallu.
After half an hour they finished their work and both sat below the staircase.
Nazma : Auntie, may I ask you something? If you don't mind?
Purva : Please ask,my girl.
Nazma : Ummm. Aahh… no leave it.
Purva : I'll give you a slap if you don't ask what. What do you want to know?
Nazma : please auntie, leave it. You may get angry at me.
Purva : I'll not get angry. I promise. Now tell me.
Nazma : Auntie, who is Sajida?
Purva :Ops. Where do you find it?
Nazma: Auntie, it's written on your back.
Purva : Oh. He he. I made this tattoo in my early college days. You know, I was passionate about tattoos. But after doing this, I never tried anymore. Bapre what a pain it was.
Nazma  : But why this name?
Purva : Oh you know what? Today I get to know that this is a name. Otherwise I knew this is just an art. What do you say? What's the name? Saj saj.
Nazma : Sazida.
Purva : Yes yes, Sazida. I'll remember it.
Nazma : But auntie don't you feel shy, when the tattoo artist was doing this?
Purva : Ops. How do I answar this? But tell me Nazma, don't you feel shy? When you went out from your house wearing only this burqa. Hum?
Nazma blushed and lowered her face.
Purva : Now answar me.
Nazma: Ah auntie. I, I…
Purva : What I, I, Nazma? I know why you came out of your house like this.
Nazma : You know? But I don't know auntie why I do such things. I think I'm doing sin. It's not good. I'm a bad girl. Auntie, please forgive me. Don't tell my grandma.
She started shobbing.
Purva : Hey hey hey. Stop crying you crazy. Who told you you are a bad girl or you are doing sin?
Whatever god you believe, doesn't matter. Tell me did god send you to the earth by wrapping in clothes?
Nazma : No auntie.
Purva : then? God has created all the animals. Does any animal wear clothes? Are they all bad? All doing sin?
Nazma : No auntie. But..
Purva : But? Even if you think that this is a sin, then why you do this?
Nazma: I don't know auntie. I try to control myself. But I can't. My  brain says don't do this. But my mind says, no body is here Nazma. Remove the clothes. When I go out, my mind says, burqa is enough. Why I bother to wear extra clothes?
Purva : Humm,
Nazma hugged Purva and buried her face into Purva's chest.
She started shobbing. Auntie sorry. But…
When Nazma was hugging Purva, her pallu slipped down and her breasts became uncovered. And Nazma was shobbing buried her face between those two soft white melon.
Purva scratched her hair and said, arree pagli, why are you crying? I think you are a brave girl. You came here through the busy road by wearing only this burqa. Wow. Such a daring act. And now you are crying. Nazma please stop crying now.
Nazma didn't lift her face. But she replied, auntie I'm not so brave like you.
Purva : like me? What kind of bravery you see in me?
Auntie when I was searching for your house I croased your house twice. And you were hunging clothes in the garden, then. And your back was towards the road. Nazma whispered, burying her face between purva's boobs.
Now it was time for Purva to blush.
Purva pulled Nazma's hair and lifted her face.
Purva : So you've already seen me naked?
Nazma blushed.
Purva : Then why are you doing such drama now?
Purva stood up. Her pallu fall down on the ground.
She didn't care to take it up. Instade, she held Nazma's ear and pulled it slightly and shouted angrily, stand up, stand up girl.
Nazma quickly stood up in fear.
Purva : put your hands up.
Nazma : auntie?
Purva : Do what I said.
Nazma lifted her hands.
Purva bent down and held the bottom of Nazma's burqa and swiftly pulled it up and took it away through her head.
Nazma became fully nude. She quickly crossed her legs and covered her breast and crotch with her hands.
Purva looked at her and laughed. Why are you feeling shy Nazma? You told me you love to stay nude. Then why feeling shy now?
Nazma: Auntie, that's another thing. I stay nude when no one present near me or at the house. But now you….
Purva : So what if I'm here? You've already seen me naked.
Nazma : even auntie…
Purva : Ok wait.
And she started diswrapping her saree and became nude.
Purva : Ufff. You know Nazma, I hate clothes. Its because of you I had to wear this big cloth he he. But as we discover each other that we are same then there is no issue anymore. Come.
Purva stretched her arms.
Nazma thought for a second and then removed her hands and stepped closer to purva and hugged her.
Nazma: thank you auntie.
Purva : you are welcome my dear. And from today, don't call me auntie. Call me mamma. Ok?
Nazma lifted her face and said with a smile, Ok mamma.

Purva : Ok dear now lets move. I have to clean the toilet now. You sit on the sofa and watch TV.
Nazma : Why mamma? I want to help you.
Purva : Dhat crazy girl. You don't have to clean the toilet. It's dirty.
Nazma : I've no problem. Let me show how to clean?
Purva : No. Leave it. Tarun will clean the toilets later. Instade you help me to clean and rearrange the study room. My two noughty kids have made ths room like garbage room.
Come on.
They went to clean the study room.
Purva was instructing her and she was following her instructions.
In between Nazma was quarrying about some art work by Apu. She was appriciating those works.
After the work done, Nazma said, I think I should wear the burqa now. What do you say mamma?
Purva : Why dear? No one is here.
Nazma: but if they return?
Purva don't worry, they will come around 1 pm. And if you want, you can stay nude in front of them too.
Nazma: what? No way.
Purva : Why? I stay always nude.
Nazma : always? In front of them?
Purva : Yes. You know what, I hate clothes.
And I'm lucky that my family understand my problems.
Nazma: I'm also lucky that I find my mamma, who is just like me. But mamma, I can't just think about this now. I'm not   courageous like you.
Purva : huh. Then I've to wear clothes again.
Anyway now let's go to the bathroom.
They both went to take a bath.
The shower was on and Purva was applying soap on Nazma's legs.
Nazma was standing holding Purva's head.
Purva : Nazma, tell me one thing, did you both ever kissed?
Nazma: What? No mamma. I think we shouldn't do such things before marriage.
Purva : Ha, ha. Listen if you think like this, then it's ok. No problem with this. But kissing is not a bad thing or abnormal thing for a teenage. You kan kiss but not anything more than that, ok.
Nazma : I'll not kiss him before my 18.
Purva : Whom?
Nazma blushed again. Dhat mamma. You are really very noughty.
Purva : Hi hi. I'm dear. Ok now turn around.
After the bath they helped each other to wipe their body and both came to the bed room.
Purva was showing her some old albums laying on the bed and both were chatting and talking about each others family and other casual things.
Around 1:10, they heard the horn of the car.
Nazma: Mamma, where is my burqa?
Purva : Wait. Don't have to wear the sweaty cloth now. Wait.
She brought out a T shirt of Apu and gave her.
The T-shirt went up to her mid thigh.
Purva : I thing this is enough for you. What do you say, Nazma?
Or you need shorts?
Nazma: No, mamma this is perfect.
After that Purva quickly wore a dark blue satin chemise which ended at her upper thigh.
Purva told Nazma to open the door.

Oh what a story..  clps Marvelous ..Keep Going..
[+] 1 user Likes devsh's post
Like Reply
(27-07-2022, 01:36 AM)devsh Wrote: Oh what a story..  clps Marvelous ..Keep Going..

Thanks Sir.
Like Reply
Unexpected twist by entry of Nazma. Eagerly waiting for next sequences.Thank you
[+] 1 user Likes nand's post
Like Reply
(27-07-2022, 02:17 PM)nand Wrote: Unexpected twist by entry of Nazma. Eagerly waiting for next sequences.Thank you
Thanks sir.
Like Reply
Greatly turned the Plot of the story.. keep going
[+] 1 user Likes sultan's post
Like Reply
(28-07-2022, 09:52 PM)sultan Wrote: Greatly turned the Plot of the story.. keep going

Thanks sir. The update will be soon.
Like Reply
That afternoon 

Nazma opened the door and she was shocked and scared.
Purva and Nazma,both were expecting Apu, Sami and Tarun at the door.
But it was Pankaj. And behind him Bhola and vimal were standing.
Pankaj : You??
Nazma : Uah, uncle, umm yes me. Why?
Pankaj : So, finally your problem has been solved.
Nazma : Sushhh uncle. Don't tell mamma.
She put her finger on her lips.
Purva : Who is at the door, Nazma?
Nazma: Mamma, it's driver uncle.
She again put her finger on her lips and signaled Pankaj to hide the news.
Pankaj : Oye move away crazy girl. I'll tell your auntie everything.
Nazma : No uncle no. She shouted.
Purva came to the drawing room. Why are you shouting? And Pankaj what are you doing here now?
Pankaj : Sorry madam for bothering you. I'm here to say something to you. But before that I must inform you something.
Nazma: Uncle noooo.
Purva : Oh you know each other? Very good.
Pankaj : Madam, Apu bunked school a few times and forced me to drop him down near the mall. And this cute girl used to wait for him.
Purva : How long this going on?
Pankaj : Madam, it's been more than a year.
Purva : And you are telling me now?
Pankaj : Because Today she is inside your house and calling you mamma.
Purva : Idiot. Why didn't you inform me before and why you allowed Apu to get down from your van? Answar me.
Bhola and Vimal was slowly stepping back towards the gate.
Purva noticed them and shouted, and you two monkeys come here.
Nazma was stunned. The dress her would be mother in law was wearing, was not proper for the daytime. Specially in front of outsiders. The satin chemise was not fully transparent but it was showing the glimps of her fair body. And specially two cup on her breasts. Those cups were also dark blue but semi transparent. Her two beautiful melons and their pink aerolas and erected nippples were prominent to the viewers. And while she was scolding Pankaj by waving her hands, the melons were dancing. The V shape neckline was showing an ample amount of cleavage to the spellbound spectators.
And Nazma was also among those spectators.
She was very happy that Pankaj's trap was now trapping himself actually. And she was happy that her mother in law was just like her. Nazma was an in born nudist. And she was happy to realize that she could stay always nude in her in laws. But she had doubt on her. Can I ever be as bold as mamma? As shameless as her? Oh gosh. How daring and shameless she is. She is talking to her son's school van driver wearing just a skimpy night dress. Wow. She told herself in mind.
But how would she know that Purva was much more of that. Purva did such things, which was beyond her imagination.
Nazma was willing to become like Purva.
She was wanting to pull the t-shirts out of her body. But the bloody shyness was stopping her. So she was just watching them, standing at a corner.
Pankaj answared : Your son forced me to do that. But I can say in this one year, he only did this for 5 to 6 times only.
Purva  : He bunked school for 5-6 days? And he forced you but you couldn't do anything? Are you little boy like Sami?
Pankaj: No madam. Please listen to me.
He folded his hand. Then he turned to Nazma and said, hey girl, please go inside.
Nazma gave a irritating look at him and unwillingly went inaide kids room.
But she found an opportunity to open her dress and become nude.
So she promptly opened her T-shirt and threw it on the bed and then she stood behind the wall and attached her ear against the wall.
Pankaj : Madam, you know what, Apurva baba have blackmailed me. Don't ask me why. But he promised me that, he will never go far from the mall and he always returned to my van on time.
Bhola and vimal also  came inside. Pankaj held Purva's shoulders and gided her towards the sofa which was far from the bedroom.
Pankaj : Madam, please sit.
Listen I know I did lots of mistakes.  But I think now this two teen don't need to go anywhere as you accepted the girl. I'm begging your pardon. Please forgive me. And he bent and almost touched her feet.
Purva : Hey stop. What are you doing.
Bhola: Madam we are poor people. Not so much educated. We all did mistake. Please punishe us. We didn't know that sir was in the car just beside our van. So..
Purva : Ok leave it. Don't discuss it now.
Pankaj : But please tell us, that you forgive us.
Purva : I told you Bhola not to come here today?
Bhola : Sorry madam. We saw sir in the playground watching Apu Baba's game. So, thought we can come now and apolized to you. Don't know how sir treat you after hearing all that things.
Purva : Huh. You have told him everything about me in the hotel. So why bothering so much now. Now don't talk anymore. And get lost from here.
Vimal was standing behind them, with a packet in his hand. He came forward and said, Madam please forgive this stupid fellows. We know we did a huge mistake. Please drop your angar now. We are promising to you, we will never do any mistake again.
Purva : I'm not angry on you. But if you not get away now then I will be angry on you.
And I'll be busy for my Jabalpur tour. So don't disturb me in these days.
Bhola : When will you go madam?
Purva : Thursday.
Bhola : Please give me the opportunity to take you all with my car.
Purva  : No. We are going by train.
Bhola : Oh no. Why madam? I can drive you there. And by this I can also visit there and meet my old friends.
Purva : No. I've kids with me. I don't want to take any risk. Now go.
Pankaj : Ok. Madam we will not disturb you again.
His face became sad. And he slowly sat on the floor by her legs. And he softly held her knees.
Purva shivered slightly by that touch.
Pankaj noticed that. He made a innocent and sad face and said, madam, we know we are guilty. If you say don't come again, we will not come, we will not disturb you. But it's definite that we all will miss you.
Purva said in her mind, I'll also miss you all duffers. And I'm not angry on you all. But she didn't say anything to them.
Pankaj was slowly rubbing her knees and his hands were slowly moving up to her thigh.
Her clit became hard again. And it was throbbing inside the chemise.
Nazma was peaking from the room secretly.
She was trying to short out whats going on.
She could see Purva from the side view.
Pankaj's hand was slowly going up.
Nazma was also feeling tickling on her private parts. Her cloth free chest was rubbing at the side beam of the door.
Pankaj : Madam we have only one request.
Purva tried to speak but she chocked. She cough and then asked in a husky voice, what request?
Pankaj's hands were now at het upper thigh. The hem of her cloth bunched up on her crotch.
When she sat, the short hem couldn't reach at the bottom of her ass. So, the ass was already touching the sofa directly. And from the side, her hip was then in full view.
Pankaj was rubbing her upper hips now but Nazma was feeling goosebumps on her thigh and hips.
Pankaj said, Madam, today vimal and his team working near your house. Just two ally ahead. Can you come there after lunch?
Purva : What? No way. You are crossing your limit. Now go away.
Pankaj was squatting in front of her.
She pushed Pankaj and he fall on the ground.
Bhola looked behind to see if Nazma was watching or not.
Seeing Bhola turning back, Nazma swiftly pulled back her head inside the room and stepped back a little. She released a sigh.
She started thinking, what kind of woman Purva is? She used to live at Jabalpur. She is shameless and she knew about Fakir chawk. Is she the woman for whom her grandma left her grandpa?
What should she do now? Should she break the relationship with Apu? But she knew she can't, because she was so emotionally attached with Apu. They were in deep eternal love. And after all she is just like Purva. Today she just become happy by getting nude. But she knew her earge will increase by the time. And She was also feeling the sparks, the vibes inside her. She lost in her emotional termoil.
Here at the drawing room, pankaj smiled and sat on the floor.
Pankaj : Ok madam, we are living. But we bought a gift for you. At least accept this. Please?
Bhola : Vimal give me the packet.
Bhola took the packet from Vimal and forwarded his hand in front of her lap and said, madam, please accept this.
Purva : What is this?
Pankaj : Madam, nothing. Just a ordinary saree. We all bought for our beloved madam.
You please acxept this madam.
Purva took the packet and brought the saree out of it.
It was a orange chiffon Georgette saree. Very cheaper one. But Purva accepted the gift and said ok. I'm taking this gift as you buy it for me. And thank you for this. But no more talk now go.
Vimal :  Madam, we want to see you in this saree. Please. Just for once.
Purva : enough is enough. Now go.
Pankaj : Hay Vimal, stop. And lets go.
Pankaj : Sorry madam. We all are begging pardon again. And we are going now. But if you decided to forgive us, then please come to the **** construction site for the last time today.
Purva was about to say something. But Pankaj put his figer on her lips and said, please madam. We are not forcing you. But we will be waiting for you to see you are coming to the site, wearing this saree to meet us for the last time. Bye bye madam.
Bhola: Bye madam.
Vimal : Bye madam.
They turned to leave.
Here inside the room Nazma was lost in her thoughts. Her heart was pounding heavily.
Suddenly Sami ran in and Apu entered the house chasing him.
Sami directly went inside their room, without looking anywhere else. And Apu followed him.
Sami went in and crashed on Nazma.
Nazma fall on the floor and Sami on her.
Apu went in and freezed at the doorstep.
Nazma shocked and she tried to cover herself.  But she was unable as Sami was on her. She shouldn't throw the child away. So, she had to wait for Sami to get up.
She also got Hart and was screaming in pain.
Sami: Hey who are you? What are you doing in my room?
Nazma: aah, I will tell you everything bro. Uff, please get down from me first dear.
She politely pushed Sami from her body and slided back. She leaned her back by the bed and sat on the floor. She folded her knees with her chest and wrapped her hands over the knees to save her modesty.
Apu was watching her with wide open eyes and mouth.
Nazma shouted, Apu turned back.
Apu : Huh? Oh yes. Sorry.
And he quickly turned back. And he saw Pankaj, Bhola and Vimal were going out of the house.
Nazma : Sami babu, give me the T-shirt please.
Sami  : You know my name?
Nazma : Yes Babu. Please give me the T-shirt babu. Please..
Sami got up and gave her the T-shirt from the bed.
Sami : But didi you not have to wear this. Me and My mamma also stayed nude in the house. You can also stay like us. No problem.
Apu shouted without turning back, Hey crazy, do what She is telling you.
Sami: Stupid I've already gave her the t-shirts. And Didi has worn this also.
And that time Tarun came out from the garage.
 Bhola, Pankaj and Vimal said hi, hello sir and bye sir together and they ran out.
Tarun came inside. He saw Nazma coming out of the room wearing Apu's T-shirt.
He was holding packets of lunch in his both hands.
He looked at everyone and tried to understand what's going on.
Everyone was silent in the room for a couple of moments.
After a few seconds, Tarun broke the silence. What the hell is going on?
Purva : Offf nothing hell in this Tarun. First you put the packets here on the table. And meet this sweet girl.
Tarun : Hello. What's your name?
Nazma was hesitating. So Purva answered, She is Nazma.
Tarun : Ok Hello. Nazma. But what happened with your pants?
Purva : Of ho Tarun. Don't embarrasse her. You know Nazma is almost like me.
Tarun : Like you? Means?
Tarun reaized who is Nazma and what Purva was trying to say. But he was just examining her.
Purva tried to explain, You know Tarun, Nazma also hate cloo…
Nazma: No mamma nooo.
Tarun  : Mamma? So she is the new sister of Apu and Sami?
Nazma and Apu's face was hilarious to see.
They were unable to react.
Purva and Tarun both laugh.
Purva : Haat Tarun don't joke. She how sad their face become. Nazma is going to be your daughter in law soon.
Apu and Nazma both blushed.
Sami: Hey what's going on?
Apu : Nothing. You don't have to know everything kid.
Tarun : oh wow. Apu not bad. I must appriciate your choice.
Apu and Nazma were amazed to see how the parents were welcoming their relationship.

Purva : Ok, now come. You both get fresh. We are arranging the lunch. Come on Nazma.
Tarun : But what you were telling? She is like you.
Nazma: Mamma??
Purva : Don't worry girl. She pulled her head and and put her head on her chest.
We are a libarate family. And I'm very glad that My new girl also a in born nudist. You know Tarun, Nazma also a nudist.
Tarun : Oh wow. So you finally find your lifetime accompany.
Purva : Where? She is also very shy. I told her that she can remove her cloth. But she is hesitating.
Nazma buried her face into Purva's chest in shame.
Tarun : It's obvious. Not everyone is shameless like you. Nazma be comfortable and do whatever you want to do. If you are comfortable with cloth then we have no issue and if you are comfortable without cloth then go ahead.
Nazma : No uncle. I'm fine with this T-shirt. 
Purva : He he. No problem my Darling. Now come with me.
They both went in the kitchen.
Nazma : Mamma, you really stay nude in front of them?
Purva : Why? Do you have any doubt?
Nazma : No, but then why you are in a cloth now?
Purva : because first of all I didn't know you. And when I know that you are also a nudist, I become happy and comfortable. But I was still in confusion that what Will Apu or Tarun react. And that's why I wore this silly dress. But now I'm free. Now I can remove this irritating cloth. Aah. And she pulled the chemise out off her head.
Nazma was surprised. Oh mamma really?
Purva : You can also remove this.
Nazma : No mamma, I can't.
Purva : Ok. No issue. Come plate the dishes on the table.
Nazma : But..
Purva : What?
Nazma : No no
Nothing mamma. Let's go.
Purva : No tell me first.
Nazma : uh, ummm, Mamma can I change my dress? And wear your chemise?
Purva : Ha ha ha. Why not? I'm glad that you say this. But I think this chamise is two size extra than you. Wait, let me bring a baby doll for you.
Nazma: Baby doll?
 Purva : Don't worry. It's similar to this. Just little shorter than this chamise. Wait.
Purva went to her room. Nazma peaked out and saw Apu and Tarun both went into the bathroom.
So she slowly removed the T-shirt and tiptoed to kids bedroom.
She saw Sami was playing with the phone on the bed. She threw the T-shirt on the bed and ran back to the kitchen.
Purva returned with a beautiful babydoll negligee.
Purva : What! You already become nude? Hummm. Where is the T-shirt?
Nazma : I left that in Apu's room.
Purva : Hummm, very impressive.
Now, what do you want? Stay like this?
Nazma: No no mamma. Please give me the cloth.
Purva : Ok. Then let me put it on you.
Wow you are looking so cute. Just like a real doll. Come.
The baby doll was a very short negligee. It was obviously protecting her modesty. But Nazma was looking like an ferry tale angle in this short and semi transparent baby doll.
They both arranged the table and very soon Apu and Tarun came out of the bathroom and started wearing comfortable clothes.
Purva said, wait Nazma I'm just coming.
She quickly went in the bathroom with Sami and gave him a quick bath.
And then they all sat for the lunch together. And yes Purva and little Sami were without clothes.
They finished the lunch with light chatting. Only once Purva scolled Apu for his school bunking and taking Nazma to the mall. Tarun also warn both and tell not to do it again. Instade they can come here to their own house and never bunk the school again.
Nazma was still in a very confusing state. She was trying to throw away her shyness and become nude. But someone was stopping her to do so. Once she was thinking about the slut Purva, for whom they left Fakir chawk, once she was getting surprise to see how cooperative Tarun uncle is. After the lunch Nazma stayed little more with that peculiar strange family.
She was playing with Sami. They were running through the room. after a while she said, I've to go now. Otherwise Ammi and dadi Will start concerning about me.
Sami: Didi no. Play with me.
Apu : No Sami. Didi will come again. Now let her go. Come on I'm dropping you.
Tarun : Dropping you means? Are you trying to drive the car?
Apu : No, I mean I just go with her. You know how lonly the roads are.
Purva : Wait. You don't have to go. I'm going with her. And I've some important work to do also.
Tarun : Which work?
Purva : I've some personal work. I'll tell you later.
Now Nazma come here.
Purva took the burqa from the store room and called Nazma. She kept the burqa on her naked shoulder and asked Nazma to lift her hands up.
And to all their surprise, Nazma obediently lifted her.
Purva grabbed the hem of her baby doll and pulled it out of her head.
Nazma didn't protest.
Purva : You are sweaty again. Wait wait.
And she went inside the store room again.
Nazma didn't expect that. She just thought that Purva will pull her babydoll out and she quickly wears the burqa. But when Purva suddenly went with the babydoll and the burqa with her, Nazma became helpless.
She quickly covered her chest and crotch area with her hands.
Purva came back with a towel.
Purva : Now move your hands.
Nazma again obediently removed her hands. Purva wiped her entire body. And said, wait. Again.
She went inside her room and came back with talcum powder and body spray. And a comb. 
She applied the powder on Nazma's body and told her to lift her hands. She sprayed the deo spray under her arm and then she started combing her hair.
Purva : Why don't you take care of your hair? Ufff. See how dry and puzzled they are. She combed her hair for 5 long minutes. Tarun was on the sofa, watching news on the TV . Apu couldn't think what to do. So he went inside his room with Sami.
After 5 minutes Purva made a ponytail of Nazma's hair and covered her body with the burqa.
Purva : Now you are looking my Darling. Wait I'm coming back.
Purva went near the sofa and took the packet of the saree.
She removed the stickers and tags and made a knot very low on her pubic. Then she made the pleats and then threw the pallu on her chest. But as it was a chiffon saree, the one layer of pallu was unable to block the view of her melons through the pallu. So she made a pleat on the pallu and made it a two layer pallu and wrapped it around her chest and back and also covered her two shoulders as there was no blouse or bra.
But doing so, the hem of the second layer of her saree rose up above her right leg knees. And her right legs was now visible through the single layer of the saree. But she thought that boobs are more important to cover than the leg.
Lets go, Purva said.
Mamma, don't you wear anything underneath? Nazma aaked, while taking her bag from the corner of the room.
Purva : No. Do you have any problem?
Nazma: No Mamma. I'm also wearing nothing under this burqa. So, let's go.
Purva : Wait a minute.
She went inside the room and brought her purse and a gold chain with a beautiful emerald pendant. And she locked it around Nazma's neck.
I'm seeing you for the first time, Nazma. So it's my blessing to you. Now let's go.
Nazma: But mamma, I can't wear this infront of dadi and ammu.
Purva : Don't worry, after reaching home, you. Hide it in your bag. Ok?
Nazma : Ok Mamma.
Purva : Ok then, say bye to everyone and let's go.

So now two ladies were on the road. One was in just a black burqa without any underneath and the mature one was in a chiffon georgette semi transparent Orange saree..
Though there was an extra layer from the hijab covering Nazma's chest. But Purva's boobs were bouncing like someone juggling the melons.
If the people on the road looked at them at a glance then they would have thought two very decent and cultivated women were going. But if they observed them carefully then they could easily realize that there is nothing underneath their dress.
Purva's right leg was prominently visible from her feet to knee. And the shape of her ass and a hint if her ass cheeks and ass crack were visible through the febric. And as there was no petticoat under the saree, the usual cylindrical shape of the saree was missing. The saree was clinging between her legs. And usually women used to stitch an extra piece of fabric at the bottom edges of the saree, so that the bottom edges become thick and remain stable. But this new saree was missing that fabric and floating randomly and entangling with her legs. Her entire midriff at front and back was exposed. Her bellybutton was playing hide and seek behind the pallu. And the saree was hanging below her waistline.
If she was not shaven then her pubic hair would be showing, as the saree was so low on her hip. 
Purva asked Nazma to stop and took her to a sweet shop.
Purva : What do you want to eat,Nazma?
Nazma: Umm mamma. My stomach is full. I don't want to eat anything.
Purva : Your uncle is a duffar. He forgot to bought desserts. Now tell me what do you want? Laddu? GulabJamun? Jalebi?
Nazma: No mamma. I don't want these. You wait. I'm giving you the treat.
Bhaiya gave us two mango mousse.
Purva : What? Are you giving me treats?
Nazma: Why can't a daughter give her mamma a little treat?
Nazma took money from her bag and paid the bill.
They both were enjoying their moose. And the salesperson of the store enjoyed looking at two eye-candid beauties.
Especially Purva. They all realized that Purva is laterally naked under that saree. And maybe the girl also.
After finishing their treat and giving the salesman their treat for their eyes, the two candid left the shop and again started walking on the street.
Nazma: Mamma, just in the next alley is my house. But I think you shouldn't go there.
Purva : But why? Nazma.
Nazma: Please don't mind. But I think the woman for whom my dadi left my grandpa is you.
Purva Surprised. She couldn't speak anything. And she stopped walking. Her eyes became wet.
Nazma also stopped and stood in front of her.
She bent her face and said, mamma I didn't want to hurt you. But I realize that it was you. But I'm not blaming you at all.
I heard that the entire slum actually admires you. They think of you as an angel for them. You gave them a better life.
The water was ready to drop from her eyes.
Nazma continued her speech.
And you know mamma, Hearing all the story of you I also started developing the same fantasy like you.
Purva looked around. There was no one on the street, in this hot summer. Purva slowly pulled Nazma to her and hugged her.
How do you know all the stories?
Nazma buried her face between her breasts.
Mamma, I don't know all the stories. I just heard an overall description.
Purva : But from whom?
From Rasul chachu. Nazma answered.
Purva : But you were very little then. Probably 6 years old.
Nazma : No mamma. I was then 8 years old.
Purva : What?
Nazma: Yes mamma. I'm one year older than Apu. But that doesn't matter. And I didn't hear the story then.
It's a few months ago. Rasul chachu had come here with some gifts for me and ammu. Grandpa had sent those for us.
Then I asked him about grandpa's guilty. What he did actually, for what dadima left him.
Rasul chachu( Rasul Uncle ) told me the overall gist of the story.
Purva : Do you know Rasul?
Nazma : Yes mamma. He now works as a personal assistant to grandpa. And you know what? Grandpa is now the MLA of Mastanpur.
Purva : What? Khan Sahab didn't tell me that. Anyway, Today I'm really happy. It's the most memorable day for me. And she kissed Nazma on her forehead. And then said, let's go.
I just want to see your house from a distance.
Nazma: Ok come.
They both entered the alley. After crossing four houses Nazma said, mamma please don't go ahead of here. See that green coloured old house is our house.
Purva : Wow, very old and it seems like a Mughal era house.
Nazma: He he. Not so old. Ok mamma bye.
Purva : Bye.
Nazma: Mamma one more request.
Purva : what again?
Nazma : Mamma, I don't want to go to school tomorrow. But I want to come to you. Please allow me to do this guilt. Please mamma. Just for tomorrow.
Purva : No I shouldn't allow this.
Nazma: Please mamma. I promise I'll never request this again.
Purva : If I tell you not to do this, will you listen?
Nazma : No mamma. I'll come to you tomorrow at 9.30.
Purva : So early?
Nazma : Yes mamma.
Purva : Ok now go my dear.Bye. Ummah. She kissed her cheek.
Umah. Nazma also kissed her cheek and said, bye.
Purva stayed there till Nazma reached the gate of the house.
Nazma turned to her and waved her hand.
Purva waved back.
Nazma entered the gate.
[+] 4 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Purva came out of the alley and started walking towards the construction area told by Pankaj.
She stopped at a medicine store.
Now, 6 years ago, it was very easy for her. But after so long years, she started hesitating.
Reluctantly she entered the store.
She saw no other customers. And there were only two men in the store.
Purva : Ummm Bhaisahab condom hay?(Umm Sir, do you have condoms?)
Shopkeeper: Yes madam. Which flavor do you want?
Purva : How many flavors and types do you have?
The man was a little surprised by her question. But he was also amused to see a woman asking for different flavors and types.
In India this is not a common thing. Basically women are not used to go to the shop to buy condoms or sanitary pads. And even the men are also very reluctant to ask for condoms in stores.
So the man was stunned. But he said, madam, we have strawberry, chocolate, vanila and paan flavors.
Purva : Paan flavours?
Shopkeeper : Yes mam. And we have extra thin, extra dot, normal, extra large and extra thick also.
Purva : Ok give me all flavors and types which you have and give me a total of 10 packets.

The man was talking to her. But his eyes was on her chest. He was not looking at her face.
He ordered the other man to give the packets.
Shopkeeper asked, anything else mam?
Purva noticed that he was looking at her chest.
The store was air conditioned. Entering the store from the hot and humid outside gave Purva's nippples a shock. And they were poking hard below the pallu. And when she saw that he was looking at those things, her nippples got harder.
The pallu was wrapped around her body and shoulders and the end was tugged inside the saree at her waist.
Purva started talking to him.
Purva : replied, nothing else. But I've a question.
Shopkeeper: What madam?
Purva : Do you have any medicine or injection which can reproduce milk in a woman's breast?
While she was talking, she slowly untugged the edge of the pallu from her waist.
The man brought all the different packets and put them on the front desk and said, madam see.
Purva bent a little and started seeing all the packets. She started looking into each and every packet and was reading the features. Many of the packets had pictures of luaty looking nude woman. She was roaming her fingers on those pictures while reading the features.
Her pallu was moving away from her right shoulder, slowly. But it was not fully removed.
Then Purva looked inside a showcase at the right of the store wall.
She lifted her right hand and pointed to a packet.
Bhaiya, what is that?
Madam, which one?
Purva : that one. She again lifted her hand. And pallu slided a little more.
Now there was a slit gap through her under arm region to her upper side boob and shoulder.
Shopkeeper Took the packet from the showcase and gave it to her and said, madam this is Nirodh. You may say this is a cheaper version of condom. Very thick and less lubricant. Mainly the labour class men use this.
Purva bent again and took the packet from the table.
And this time, as she untugged the edge, the pallu loosen apart from her skin and started touching the desktop.
It's not that the entire pallu falls apart. Just loosen enough from her skin and her boobs were more freely moving under it.
Purva : Ok give me two packets of this one also.
She again stood straight. Now the plit fall down. So, now her boobs were covered by only one layer of the pallu. Her boobs were clearly visible.
Purva again looked at the showcase and lifted her Right hand again.
What is that?
Shopkeepers : Madam, ayurvedic breast massage oil.
Purva : And that one?
Shopkeeper:. Adam Jaitun ka tel, Virgin olive oil for body massage.
Purva : Hum give me that one also

She lowered her hand. And this time the pallu fell back from her shoulder.
Her naked right shoulder exposed. Not only that. Her right boobs were now 60% exposed.
Purva looked at the man. His hands were now behind the desk. The desk was coming up to his upper belly. It seems he was scratching his bulge behind the desk.
Purva : Ok Bhaiya bill these all.
The man started calculating all the prices. And Purva was waiting.
She started stroking her fingers on the desk in a rhythmic way. Maybe in anxiety or in excitement.
But this was making her pallu slided down slowly with the rhythm of the strokes.
Slowly her right areola became exposed.
The man behind the shopkeeper squeezed his bulge.
But the pallu stopped falling and stucked by the erected nippple.
Purva became disappointed. She was willing to show her nippple to the men. Though they were visible through the semi transparent pallu. Even she was trying to slip the pallu away from her nipple.
She thought for a second and then lifted her both hands and rearranged her hair and then again bent down.

Shopkeeper : Madam, here is your bill.
It's 685 in total.
Purva : Ok wait. Let me pay you the money.
But Bhaiya what is this? You are charging the prices in MRP. This is not fair.
She stretched her hand and gave him the bill.
This time the nippple slipped out of the pallu. But Purva said that she is unaware of that.
She again said, bhaiya, usually every medicine shop gives a minimum 10% discount.
She intentionally lowered her hand below the desk and pulled the pallu below the desk.
And now her entire right boob served in display for those men.
The shopkeeper was sweating, though the AC was on.
He fumbled and said, so so sorry madam. But ba but I've an offer for you.
Purva : Offer? What kind of offer?
Shopkeeper : I'll give you a 50% discount. If you.
Purva's pussy was drowning in a flood of juices. She whispered, If I?
If you show us both of your boobs, the man replied.
Purva : What? How dare you. And she slapped the desk. The pallu slipped down farther.
Shopkeeper : Madam you are already showing your right boob. Why not the both,madam?
Purva : What? I'm showing you…and she looked down. Oh my god. Sorry sorry. I didn't realize. Sorry Bhaiya, I beg your pardon.
Purva lifted the pallu and again wrapped it around her shoulder.
Shopkeeper : Oh, don't worry madam. It happened. I didn't mind. But you were looking more beautiful in that state.
Oh Bhaiya don't make me embarrassed. Take the money and please give these items in a packet.
Shopkeeper : Madam I can give you 100% Discount, if you..
Purva : 100%? For showing my.. I mean. Both. Then give me 50% as you have seen one of them already.
Shopkeeper: No madam. The offer is the same. 50% for showing the both.
Purva : Then 100% for what?
Shopkeeper: For…
And that's when a man entered the shop.
That time two packets of Nirodh and breast massage oil were still on the desk and other items were inside a transparent carry bag.
The man who entered the shop was Purva's neighbor.
Purva turned her face towards the opposite direction from him and started waiting for him to leave.
Luckily she just covered herself before he entered.
The man just looked once at her and then at the packets and the carry bag. He threw a disgusted look at her.
Purva was then looking through the showcase to avoid him. Her back was on him.
The sared was hanging very low on her waist. So low that just a hint of her ass crack was above the saree line.
The man looked at the shopkeeper and nodded his head and pouted his lips, to the shopkeeper indicates who the hell she is?
The shopkeeper jerked his palm and then circulated his finger beside head, meaning, leave it, she's a crack.
The man again nodded his head. He took his medicine and left the store.
Purva turned back and asked, bhaiya, what I've to do to avail 100% discount
Shopkeeper: Madam, I want to touch these beautiful melons..
Purva bit her lips and then went near the door and peeked outside. Looked around and then returned to the desk.
And she dropped her pallu entirely on the desk.
Remember only touch. No pressing or anything else.
Hurry up, Purva smiled.
Shopkeeper: Wowwww.
The other man squeezed his pants and held them still.
Shop keeper's hands shaking. He slowly lifted his hand.
Purva : Hurry up Bhaiya. Anyone can come at any moment.
The man touched her boobs softly.
Isssshhhhh, Purva hissed.
Shopkeeper : Ummm. Mam please let me press once.
Purva stepped back and lifted the pallu and covered her chest again.
Shopkeeper : Hayyyy. What can I say. Deal is deal. Take your products.
Purva : Thank you Bhaiya. But I had asked you one question.
Shopkeeper: question?
Purva : Yes. I had asked you about Induced lactation.
Shopkeeper : Oh yes. You want to know for whom?
Purva : For me bhaiya.
Shopkeeper: Ahh… Madam, for that you've to visit a doctor.
Purva : Why? Don't you know the drugs?
Shop keeper: Yes I know madam.
There are three steps for that.
Purva : Three steps?
Shopkeeper : Yes madam, three step.I'll tell you everything. But in one condition.
Purva : Again condition?
Shopkeeper : Yes madam.
I can give you the pills and tell you the last step. But you have to given me a chance to demonstrate the first step.
Purva : Oh you want to demonstrate the first step? That's fine. This condition is fare enough I think.
Shopkeeper : Ok madam. So you agreeing?
Purva : Yes.
Shopkeeper: Ok then, tell me for what reason you want to induce lactation?
Purva : I am the mother of a five year old kid. And he wants milk every day
But now my milk glands are empty. So I want to refill my glands.
Shopkeeper: That's it?
Purva : Yes. Why?
Shopkeeper: are you sure there is no other reason?
Purva : Ummm I'm not sure.
Shopkeeper : be sure madam. I think it's also a part of your sexual fantasy.
Purva : Maybe.
Shopkeeper: Ok then, I'm going with this part also. Now madam, come inside.
He lifted a part of the desk and swing a part of the showcase under the desk and Purva went inside the store through the gap.
Shopkeeper : Madam, sit on this chair.
Purva : Now?
Shopkeeper: Madam it will take 5 to 6 week at least to reproduce milk again. The pills will help. But you have to send signals to your brain. Your brain thinks there is no need to produce milk anymore. So the brain stops sending signals to the hormonal glands and milk production stops.
Purva : What do I've to do now?
Shopkeeper : You have to stimulate your brain again. I think your kid is not stimulating your brain properly.
You need an adult who can do this properly.
Let me show you.
Bhai you go and hang the close dangler on the door.
The other man went to the door and downed the shutter halfway.
Shopkeeper : Madam, now remove your pallu.
Purva removed the pallu.
Shopkeeper : Now see. First you have to tell your helper to push the boob up like this from the bottom.
The shopkeeper lifted her right boob.
Purva : Ok. Then?
Shopkeeper : Then slowly pump it up like this. Pump and increase pressure.
Purva : Ummm and thennnn
Then squeeze it out and stop at the nipple.
Purva : Hummm then?
Then twist the nippple and..
Purva : Umm ahhh.
Shopkeeper : Then tell your partner to pull the nipple.
Purva : Isssshhhh. And then?
Then let him suck like this.
Purva : Uhhh.. Uhh.. Ummmmmmmm.. Ummhh.
Shopkeeper : Yes madam. Who will give you suck, tell him to pull the nippple properly while sucking.
Purva : But my kid also Sucks. But no milk is produced.
Shopkeeper : That's why I'm telling you that this is not a kid's job. The suction needs to be done properly. See how im suckig. Pulling as much as possible and twisting by tongue or biting slightly. And at the very same time pump your boob. All together. Let me show you.
Ummmahh. Chuk chukkhh.
Purva : grabbed his hair and started shivering and moaning. Ah ah uuuuhhuu uuuiii. Umm ah..
She grabbed her other boob. And started pressing.
Shopkeeper : Are you watching?
Purva : Yessssshh. But what about the left boob. How do I treat this one? Please show me.
He lifted his head and saw, Purva is pumping her left boob and twisting the nipple.
Shopkeeper : That's it. pump it,pump it. Now try to put it in your mouth. Yes, now suck the nipple.
Purva : Umm umm umm umm.
Ufff. Bhaiya can't do well. I need a partner. You show me.
Shopkeeper :No, you are doing well. You can stimulate your brain, without others' help.
Try again.
Purva tried again. This time she took both the boobs and started needing them. And she started sucking both the nippples alternatively. And was moaning also.
But after just two to three minutes Purva said, no Bhaiya. Please show me how to do it properly.
The shopkeeper started playing with her boobes and nippple.
But after two more minutes, Purva said, ok. Now. I understand. I can tell my partner now how to do it. Now move away.
Shopkeeper : But madam?
Purva : Now give me the pills.
Shopkeeper : But.
Purva : No, if, but. Condition is condition. Give me the pills and tell me about the third step.
Shopkeeper : Oh, you really are fricky. I'm giving you the pills.
Purva adjusted the pallu and stood up.
Purva : But what is the third step?
Shopkeeper : very simple madam. The more you feed people, the more you will produce milk..
Purva : That's it?
Shopkeeper : That's it. Here are your pills. Use them as I wrote above the envelopes.
Purva : Ok.
Shopkeeper : By the way, when did you stop producing?
Purva : 8-9 months ago.
Shopkeeper : Oh very recently. Then I think it will take approx 3 Weeks only. You will start lactating again.
Purva : Thanks Bhaiya. Now let me go. I'm getting late.
In between two men came and they knocked on the shatter. But the helper was guarding the entrance. He told them, shop. Is close now. Come in the evening.
Purva came at the entrance. She said, thanks Bhaiya for guarding the door.
You are welcome, he replied. But Purva removed the pallu again and dropped it.
She took both of his hands and put them on her boobs.
Happy? She asked.
Happy madam. But can I just suck your nippples? just one suck on each nipple?
Purva : Go ahead.
He became glad and gave only one suck on each nipple and said, thank you so much mam. Visit again.
Purva adjusted the pallu and went out of the shop.
She reached the construction area.
A very old house had been demolished and there was debris everywhere. The area was surrounded by a tall wall. And there was a small gap. Purva entered through the gap.
Vimal saw her first. And he jumped in joy and shouted, see who came. Our queen has come, Bhola, Pankaj come.
And not only Bhola and Pankaj. Almost 12 people gathered there to see Purva.
And Purva was smiling to see those muscular men working at the site.
Hi everyone. Good afternoon.
[+] 5 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Super update
[+] 1 user Likes anjali's post
Like Reply
Wow fantastic update , thanks for the update....
[+] 1 user Likes Straight in's post
Like Reply