Adultery Dhika - An Innocent Angel
Ohhh my goshh…. What an update.!! Teasing extremely. Unique story and Excellent narration. Thank you BrO.
[Image: 50-A37-E1-A-67-EF-45-AC-ABB4-ABB6462-BA418.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Herbiee's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: A39-A9-CF5-8080-456-F-89-A2-0-A648051-AFCD.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Amit2021msm's post
Like Reply
(24-07-2022, 09:51 PM)hotmariner1512 Wrote: Looks like u got a soft corner for bobby he gets everything first with dhika , tasting her milk seeing her nipple when she sees , but I'm not saying bantu gets a share too but I feel bobby is getting a slight advanntage bcs she has a thing for bobby , hoping to see what comes next now dhika also knows bobby has seen her

Well, that is due to Dhika's traits... 
She has a soft corner for the quiet ones and trusts she can take control over them, if things go sideways.
That is the same reason she adores Chotu, pities Uncle, respects Raj, teases Bobby and cautions Bantu.

As and when Dhika changes, so will the characteristics....

Let's wait and watch... ;)
[+] 6 users Like DevilMayCare's post
Like Reply
(25-07-2022, 09:07 AM)DevilMayCare Wrote: Well, that is due to Dhika's traits... 
She has a soft corner for the quiet ones and trusts she can take control over them, if things go sideways.
That is the same reason she adores Chotu, pities Uncle, respects Raj, teases Bobby and cautions Bantu.

As and when Dhika changes, so will the characteristics....

Let's wait and watch... ;)

Yes she likes to be in control of the situation and it wil be interesting to see how she handles when she can't control herself in lust and waiting to see give up n dive into carnal pleasures , stil eager to know who the stranger is just got a few glimpse
Like Reply
Awesome
Can't believe that it is the same author writing both stories Dhika and The Hunt.
While one is feel good, sex, playful and light.
The other is thrilling, adult romance, witty and intense.
Yet both are exceptional piece of work, I was long time reader of The Hunt, then you took a big pause.
While waiting for it I started reading Dhika, without knowing that it was from you. It was so different that I didn't even think if you were the same person.
Now that you are writting both I realised that the author behind both master pieces are you, a truly versatile writer.
Thank you
Like Reply
(26-07-2022, 02:57 AM)Matter Wrote: Awesome
Can't believe that it is the same author writing both stories Dhika and The Hunt.
While one is feel good, sex, playful and light.
The other is thrilling, adult romance, witty and intense.
Yet both are exceptional piece of work, I was long time reader of The Hunt, then you took a big pause.
While waiting for it I started reading Dhika, without knowing that it was from you. It was so different that I didn't even think if you were the same person.
Now that you are writting both I realised that the author behind both master pieces are you, a truly versatile writer.
Thank you

Thank you, but we are not the same writers...
Like Reply
Amazing update bro , waiting for the aftermath eagerly, what happened next did Bantu see them , is this a well kept secret between booby n dhika
Like Reply
(26-07-2022, 10:00 AM)DevilMayCare Wrote: Thank you, but we are not the same writers...

OMG, sorry for jumping to conclusion.
Since both the names were similar, DevilMayCare and DevilMayCry. I thought same author decided to use Care for a jovial story and Cry for dark story.
By any chance you both have a connection or is it just coincidence that two exceptional authors with similar names?
Slightly embarrassed that I did such a silly confusion.

Nonetheless, Dhika is very great story and you are an awesome author.
[+] 1 user Likes Matter's post
Like Reply
Can we expect an update this weekend?
Like Reply
(28-07-2022, 02:39 PM)dragonslair Wrote: Can we expect an update this weekend?

Busy week buddy..
May be just a big one page aftermath.... 
I will try and post on Sunday night.....
[+] 4 users Like DevilMayCare's post
Like Reply
(28-07-2022, 09:20 PM)DevilMayCare Wrote: Busy week buddy..

That would be great. Thanks
Like Reply
(28-07-2022, 09:20 PM)DevilMayCare Wrote: Busy week buddy..

Aftermath.... Was wondering why there was no aftermath posted till now when the last update ended with a tail end option... 

Waiting....
Like Reply
WAITING.!!!
[Image: 07067-DF1-ABE0-4-A53-8854-6-C38472676-F0.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Herbiee's post
Like Reply
I love this scene where we see Uncle saw Dhika in this look for the second time.. Very curious to see how the chemistry starts between Uncle and Dhika. If it starts.. It will be another pleasurable adventure for her. Waiting for Uncle-Dhika season.
[Image: E4131-CC1-AD95-4-AF2-99-CD-93-F90-B79149-B.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Herbiee's post
Like Reply
On a lighter note Even if the aftermath is a little late it’s ok but please don’t give a lot of gap between the aftermath and next update . Anxiety kills ??
Like Reply
Waiting.
Like Reply
Heart Heart
[Image: 0111-E716-495-B-4767-9154-735-ED9-DF0726.gif]
Like Reply
Nice update. looking forward to similar hot posts from u
Like Reply
When will aftermath or another update arrive?
Like Reply
Bro please provide an update, I know it’s not fair to disturb u on a week day but u know right , curiosity kills !! Smile
[+] 1 user Likes secpass's post
Like Reply