Adultery Dhika - An Innocent Angel
It is really hard and now that we have so many characters.

I am excited how u balance all characters and move them slowly to next level each. 

Who gets first chance etc 

Who is the stranger ?
What she will do uncle to cum etc.
[+] 1 user Likes Dilip1947's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
appreciate the effort buddy... Thanks for the story anyways
Like Reply
Take your time and come up with a marvelous update... As I told once the story starts to get into pace, readers will ask for more updates.. don't get pressurized on our request for updates as we were waiting for that... You write in your pace and let us know in case of any delay in providing the update just like you did now We are ready to wait.... And thanks for updating the status...
[+] 1 user Likes listener098's post
Like Reply
Really appreciate your hardwork on this story, don't put too much pressure on you
Like Reply
We appreciate your hard work.
Like Reply
Take your own time to give update
No need to put pressure on you bro
Like Reply
Eagerly waiting for the update. Its ok if u take time but my request is don't stop this beautiful erotic story in middle
Like Reply
Bro I know you are busy but we are also eagerly waiting.. just wanted to let you know that
Like Reply
Just adding a comment to keep our story in top 10
Like Reply
Please take ur time , while u enjoy writing it we will enjoy reading it ??
[+] 1 user Likes secpass's post
Like Reply
Just want to appreciate the quality of your writing
Like Reply
Keeping on top
Like Reply
Looks like uncle is getting naughty in background, just adding comment to keep this thread on top
Like Reply
~~

Quiet as she left to Uncle's house, same as that Dhika entered her house.... and when she did, she saw someone sitting on the sofa....

Dhika: Bobby.... dear..... not sleepy ?.... she whispered.....

Bobby: No miss..... where did you go !!!

Dhika: I.... I went to Aunty's house for a small work dear.......

Bobby: Oh,......

Dhika: You should sleep dear,.... it is 11 PM........ Good night sweetie...

Saying, Dhika went to her bedroom,....

As she went, Dhika saw Bantu who as sound asleep, still with a hard boner........

Grinning with a naughty smile, she went into her bedroom........

When she entered her bedroom, Dhika felt footsteps behind her...... and turning back, she saw Bobby standing at the door step....

Dhika: What sweetie... don't want to sleep ?

Bobby: No miss......not sleepy........... he smiled innocently....

Dhika: Do you want to come in and talk sometime......

Happily Bobby stepped in. 

Dhika knew it was late, but again she didn't want to send him back into the hall to sit alone in the dark.... and so, she invited him in.....

Dhika: Come sit.... she patted the spot on her bed.....

As he sat, Dhika saw a light bulge on his boxer and the cum stains, still wet on it.......

Blushing, she recalled how she had pumped him into an orgasm........

She wished she could have an orgasm.....

After John left, she had so many sexy encounters, especially with Bobby sucking her nipple and then she seeing Uncle naked cock had taken her to the edge, and now she wanted to cum...... but couldn't....

Bobby: Miss......

Dhika: Yes sweetie....

Bobby: during the game, why were you so sure that I wouldn't go further ?.............. he asked suddenly 

Dhika: hehe.... is that what not letting you sleep ?

Bobby: hmmm no, I was just wondering miss.....

Dhika: smiling, you are a sweet innocent fellow.... she kissed him on his brow.....

Dhika: I just had an instinct that you wouldn't expose my breasts infront of Bantu........

Bobby just smiled at her comment.......

Dhika: but then....... blushing,.... why did you pull down my T shirt later .......

Bobby: I...I..... sorry miss...... you were,......... holding me..... and I couldn't control.......

Dhika: Giggling,..... oh,.... so you decided to drink my milk..... she teased him.......

Bobby: I... sorry miss... but I had my eyes closed, I didn't see anything. Bantu's eyes were closed too........... he blurted fast..... but a little sad

Dhika: hehe... I know... and don't be sorry...... she giggled....

The fact that Bobby had his eyes closed and luckily Bantu was too and that felt as a light consolation for her....... (she had no clue Bantu saw her left tit....)

Bobby: Miss.....

Dhika: Yes sweetie.....

Bobby: You didn't get a change to have a turn in the game..... he said quietly...... almost sad

Dhika giggled and felt something naughty stir inside her...... 

Dhika: Smiling,.... hmmm yes...... do you..... want to play with me now ?...... she asked without thinking much...... 

Bobby: hehe..... I could....

When Dhika patted her milky thighs for him, Bobby understood, stood up and straddled Dhika......

Just like Dhika sat on him, Bobby too sat a few inches down her thighs so that there was a little gap in between them....

Bobby was in his boxer and Dhika in her small short and a white top.....

Bobby was a little plump, but Dhika could very well manage his weight...... and as soon as he settled on her, she wasted no time...........

She put her little fingers on his bare chest, and looking at him, she gave a naughty smile.....

Inch by inch, her fingers moved down......

As Dhika's fingers travelled down, she noticed that it did not have much effect on Bobby as it did on her......

On her body though, it was entirely different. Every touch had sent shivers through her skin;...... the touch between her breasts had sent jolts down her stomach;.... the touch on her neck had sent tingles between her legs,..... and the touch on her shorts, - it had made her wet........

But soon, she saw the effect on Bobby. 

The closer the distance between her fingers and his boxer came to, proportionately his cock sprang to life....... like it had a mind and sense of its own.....

Dhika: hehe..... one more inch...... 

As her fingers touched his boxer's band, her middle finger fell on his hard cock's tip..... 

Over his boxer, Dhika felt the wetness lingering and being pushed onto her finger which was feeling his stiffness.....

Dhika: how will he say chicken..... I have already touched him here........hehe

Dhika: Only if....

Dhika remembered about something that happened on the last night in Swiss,.... and it caused a naughty thought in her mind......

Grinning, Dhika's fingers leapt an inch backward,..... causing Bobby's face to have a curious look.....

With two fingers, she pulled Bobby's boxer outwards.......

Bobby: auoo!..... Misss.......

Dhika: Tell chicken.... she teased him......

Bobby: No miss..... he smiled controlling his laughter.....

Without holding back, Dhika's fingers went in, and her two fingers fell on his hard tip.......

Naked and wet and squishy, just like she remembered touching it on the last day of Swiss.......

Bobby: ahh!,... he jerked as her fingers touched his tip......

Dhika: Ready now ? .... she bit her lips.... smiling.....

Bobby: Hmm no..... miss....

Dhika's eyes were locked with Bobby's,....

She wanted to look down in between them to look at his cock, but her eyes were in combat with Bobby's to see who would win,.......

She pressed his cock head between her forefinger and thumb,.........

Dhika: I will pull it out Bobby.......

Bobby: Go ahead miss..... he teased her.....

Dhika: oh shit,.... Bobby,.... say chicken......

Devil Dhika: pull it out,... and make him jump.......

For a couple of seconds, she saw into Bobby's eyes trying to read his mind,.... but right then, his cock twitched in her fingers,... ~~

Dhika: Chicken.......... she said defeated and pulled her fingers out......

Dhika: Bobbyyy !!! you are growing bold......

Bobby: hehe.... thank god,... another second and I would have said chicken miss.......

Dhika: chaaa........ hehe... anyway you won.....

Bobby: hehe..... so, can I have my kiss miss.... he said in a slow tone......

Dhika: Blushing,...... yes.......

Dhika was almost sure that he was going to push her down and dive into her navel,... and secretly, she was hoping for it too........

And just as she predicted, Bobby stood up,... and pushing her down,.... his hands gripped her waist......

Dhika: uhh,... here it comes.....she embraced herself for the tinglings.......

But Bobby held her waist firmly, and flipped her to her stomach.........

Dhika: aii Bobby,... what are you doing...... 

Bobby: You said I could kiss you anywhere miss !....... he asked very innocently

Dhika: yeahhh... but......!

Yet, she stopped herself wondering where he was going to kiss her........

Leaning and raising her top, Bobby kissed the back of her hip....

Dhika: iss..... she jerked at the cold touch of his wet lips....

Leaning on her, Bobby's bare chest pressed against her bump of her bum as he kissed along her spine, raising her top as he went on......

Dhika felt shivers running along her spine each time Bobby kissed her there......

Dhika: oh! Bobbyyy, who in the heavens taught you to kiss like these.......

She was melting each time Bobby's lips touched her bare back.......

As the kiss progressed, suddenly, Dhika felt a tug at her shorts...... hard yet gentle.........

Dhika: is he.... trying to remove my shorts ?

At first, she thought to push him and get up, but she was feeling very hot and excited after her encounter with Uncle and she also wanted to see how far Bobby would go.........

Slipping a hand down her body,.... her fingers unbuttoned her shorts,......

When Bobby felt the next tug looser than the earlier, a smile appeared on his lips, and he pulled down her shorts......

Shying, Dhika too raised her lower body for Bobby to pull her shorts all the way down and away......

Dhika was wearing a white panty,... same as that of her top.....

Bobby: Bending down, ..............This is where... I wanted... to kiss you.... miss.....he whispered......

Kissing the dip of her waist,... Bobby moved down,... and his lips pressed open against her bum,... and kissing, he bit her ass cheek...... ~~

[Image: 19933439.gif?width=300]

Dhika: aaah,..... hehe... why are you biting me......

Giggling, she turned back.... and at the same time, there came a rustling sound from outside her bedroom.....

Dhika: Looks like Bantu is waking up.... you too go and sleep dear...... 

Smiling, she stood up from under him and giving him a sweet peck on his lips, Dhika bid him good night.........

Dhika: Just,....... keep our game between us.... she winked..... 

And Bobby smiled...

================            

Wednesday was a holiday and the twins had gone out to visit their friends...

Time was around 11 AM when Dhika was alone and sitting on her sofa, doing something with her school notes, and talking with John....

Right before cutting the call, John interrupted her.....

John: wait wait waittt,.......

Dhika: hehe.... what John......

John: Did,.... the twins..... sleep in bed....... with you.......

Dhika: Johnnnnn....... blushing.... nooo, now go....!...... she said cutting the call.....

She thought how would John react if she had told him about her encounter with Uncle,... and her play with the twins in sofa......

Dhika: shying........hehe, he would.......

Before she could finish her thought, her door bell rang......

Ding Dong...

Dhika: Uncle ?

Uncle: Hi, Dhika...... uhnn....

He just stood there awkwardly, pondering about something......

Dhika: come in Uncle.... you want something,..........

Uncle: I was.... was wondering, if we could talk

Dhika: Oh!,... uh of course Uncle, please come in........

Dhika invited him in, and clearing up her notes from the sofa,.... she settled next to him.........

Uncle: Dhika,... about yesterday....!!         

Dhika: Uncle,... its...... 

Yesterday, she had spoken to him in the spur of the moment, but now with him sitting there in her house, it felt a lot more awkward,...

Dhika:  you didn't think this through Dhikaaaaa!!!!

Uncle: I don't want to be a problem ma,..... its okay, I will manage.....

Dhika: No no Uncle,.... its really okay,.... she replied politely.......

Uncle: But Dhika, how will I....... he stammered.....

Dhika: This is your house too, Uncle.... please....... drop this talk now..... So, when Aunty is coming back?

Uncle: She will come today evening ma......

Dhika: ok ok.... Oh, wait,.. coffee Uncle ?

Without waiting for his response, Dhika hopped up and went to the kitchen to make coffee.......

While making coffee, she saw Uncle sitting nervously in her sofa, and Dhika's mind too was running so many things, but a few of them were a bit naughty......

Dhika: how will it be..... when he comes to....... use the washroom.......

Dhika: Blushing, do I have to leave the house........?

Dhika: No no, that won't be polite.... hehe 

While thinking in between these lines, suddenly something else popped into her mind.....

A shot of Uncle standing in her bathroom with her bra in his hand passed her mind......

Dhika: Noooo.... No no....no, I will make sure not to leave anything in there when he comes........

Suddenly, a more naughty image came to her mind and Dhika became pink.......

An image of Uncle standing stark naked, with his cock hard and inbetween his fingers, pointing straight at her............

Dhika: shaking her head,.... Dhikaaaaa

Uncle's dick appeared in her mind again......... and Dhika bit her lower lip........

Dhika: it wasn't bad though,... Uncle is handsome for his age.......hehe.....shhhhuu,.... Dhikaaa.... nooooo !

For a fact, Uncle's was the second cock Dhika had seen in her entire life, apart from online....... and unbidden, her mind compared it with John's.......

Dhika: he is much smaller than John...... wondering, she made a curious face.......

Dhika: or may be John is bigger..... she wasn't sure.......

Dhika: ayyooooo, what and all you are thinking..... 

Shaking her head very hard, Dhika took the coffee and went to Uncle......

Giving him the coffee,... she sat and pulling her leg up close to her chest, she sat watching him drink........

Both sat in silence, Dhika not wanting to think anything more naughty and Uncle wanting to finish the coffee in a hurry and leave....... 

But once in a while, Dhika noticed Uncle's eyes slip towards her,....catching glimpses of her legs...... 

and a couple of times, at her hind thighs.........

Blushing, Dhika wished she had worn something more appropriate.......

Dhika was wearing a small short,... and a matching black mini top that ran only till the length of her shorts....... exposing her entire milky thighs and slender legs.........

and with her free flowing hair, and sparkling eyes, she looked like an angel fallen on earth....

[Image: Ichinose.Shiki.600.2792004.jpg]

Uncle: Thanks for the coffee ma..... I will leave.......

Saying, Uncle stood up and went to the door........

Just as he opened the door, he stopped, turned and looked at her,.........

Uncle: Your..... your dress is very cute Beti..... shorts suit you........

Blushing, Dhika thanked him like a little child.........~~

Giggling to herself, Dhika went to her bedroom and standing infront of her mirror, she looked at herself. 

She wasn't wearing anything inappropriate, but the dress was still short but she was looking cute in it......

Dhika: gosh, it is small.... 

Dhika: I should wear something a little better in front of Uncle hereafter.........

Giggling with a naughtiness, she went on about her work.....

Time was almost 4 PM when she finished her washing and cleaning,......and Dhika decided to take a bath before the twins returned.... and as she took her dress off, she looked at the mirror again.....

Dhika was wearing a matching set of black panty and bra and they were so in contrast with her skin.......          

Dhika: hehe..... if only........

Before she could finish her thought, her phone rang...... and it was a video call from the twins....

Dhika: uh oh,.... where is my dress....... she looked down......

As she thought to pick her dress up, a naughty thought swept her mind,.... and grinning, she just hopped on the bed and laying flat on her stomach,... she picked the call......

Dhika: Hey Sweetie.... whats up.......

Bobby: Miii....... ah........ he stopped mid-word, gaping

Dhika: hehe.... what.......

Bantu: wwooowh..... so this is how you are roaming around in the house when no one is there miss !!!

Dhika was laying flat on her stomach with her bust on a pillow and moreover, her bra was little small and all those had caused a lot of boobs to spill out.......

Dhika: hehe.... dutt,.... I was just getting ready to bath but then you guys called.....

Bantu: damn it Bobby, couldn't you have called a minute later ??

It took a second for Dhika to understand what he meant,.......

Dhika: aii... hehe... I wouldn't have picked then........

Bantu: may be.... may be not..... hehe......

Dhika: hehe.... so at what time you guys are coming ?

By the time she had asked this question, Bantu left the phone with Bobby, who was still fixed on her spilling cleavage, and went aside......

Dhika: oi,.... Bobby !

Bobby: uhn,... miss...... he came back to reality shying.....

Dhika: when you guys are coming back.....

Bobby: Oh, about that miss...... thats why we called.....

Bantu: Do you want to go swimming missss ? ..... Bantu shouted from the side.......

Dhika: Swimming ?

Bobby: yes miss... this is our friend's house,... and their family have gone on a vacation..... so, we thought we will come and have a nice swim.....

Dhika: oh.... oh, okay, no problem,... you guys enjoy....... 

Bobby: no no miss,.... we want you to come too..... he said in a soft tone.....

Dhika: me? no no.... you guys enjoy with your other friends na.......

Bobby: Its only us miss... no one else......

Bantu: No misss..... I am coming to pick you up shortly, be ready.... he shouted again from far.......

Bobby: yes miss, he is coming to pick you,....... please please come......

Dhika was anyway free and a swim did sound nice..... she doesn't know to swim, but she was very fond of water.......

It has been a while she went swimming and the last time it was at Sharmi's house, and she enjoyed it so much....... but still, she was feeling a little reluctant.......

Dhika: But Bobby,... what if someone else comes......

Bobby: Miss,... they are abroad and only we have the key...... pleasee....

Dhika: Are you sure, dear ?

After a bit of convincing, Dhika agreed and decided to join them........

All these while, talking with Bobby, she was squirming and moving on about her bed,..... her boobs were getting smashed by the pillow and they were bulging all over the front and sides of the bra cups.... and it was too much for Bobby to handle, and he was starting to get a hardon.......

and with her body making all rocking motions, suddenly her one bra cup slid a bit down and half a nipple peeped out........

Watching her pink nipple slip out the black cup, Bobby's jaw dropped.........

Only yesterday he had slipped the little nipple into his mouth,.... and today he came to see the same left nipple........

Dhika: hehe,... what Bobby ?

Bobby: Miss.... your.... your.......

Dhika: My what, dear ?

Bobby: Your... bra slid,.... and pink.....no, I mean,... nipple came out miss....... he said shying

Dhika: What ???

Bantu: Whattttt ?? came a sound from little far........

Dhika saw herself in the little feed in the video call and spotted the pinkness at the edge of her black bra.........

Dhika: oh shittt....... 

[Image: 44.jpg]

Dhika: Oh shit, oh shit,.... sorry sorry,,.... 

Her cheeks became red and Dhika fixed her bra.......... and in embarrassment, she hid her face inside the pillow.........

Bobby: its okay miss.........

Dhika: Nooo,... came a muffled sound from inside the pillow

Bantu: What nipples,.... where ?

By the time Bantu appeared on the screen, all he could see was Dhika's head as she was hiding her face down the pillow.......

Bantu: uhhnnnnn.... I didn't see.......

Dhika: Raising up, dutt,,... nothing to see.... 

Bantu: uhnn haaan,... I am the one always missing chance,.... he cried like a child........

For some reason, Bantu did not divulge that he saw her one tit the previous night.....

Dhika: Shuu,.... hehe... go now..... I am cutting the call and going to bath,... come after 2 hours  ....... bye byeeeeee

Saying, she abruptly cut the call, blushing,.........

Dhika: Sitting up,.... Dhikaaaaaa,........ yesterday sucking it,... and today, he saw it !!!!!!

Dhika: Could you be any more careless..... youuuuuu

Dhika: hehe,... but poor Bantu...... she felt a pity for him....

Cursing herself for being careless, Dhika left for the bath,........

All through the bathing, two things reappeared again and again in her mind........

One, Bobby's mouth on her nipple,.... and the other - the swaying cock of Uncle.......

Bobby had sucked her left nipple the previous night,... and only a little later, the same night she had witnessed Uncle's hard cock swaying naked, as he came to pick up the small cloth to cover it.....

Blushing, giggling, and smiling, she tried to shake the latter out of her mind, but with very less effort.........

The cock and the mouth on her nipple kept running in her mind as she took her bath absentmindedly,........... and by the time she came out of her shower,..... Dhika was feeling heat emanating from between her legs......

Trying not to think too much of them, drying her hair and wearing a white bra and panty,...... Dhika opened her wardrobe to distract herself

Dhika: So, what shall I wear for the pool ?

Dhika and John had purchased a few swim suits for her,.... A bit modest one piece suits which she planned to wear to Sharmi's house..... and Dhika decided to pick one of them.......

But then,.... her hands refused,......... and her mind went to the ones she bought for the twins in Swiss..........

All the heat and her thoughts during shower had resulted in very less hesitation now, 

And Dhika saw the black bikini bottom with string knots for the sides, same as the one she wore one day in Swiss,... and a matching black bikini top, which looked a little too small for her bust....

She knew it would spill her boobs not only to the front, but also at the sides,.....

With a naughty smile, she thought Bantu would go made if she wore this,........

Giggling, she packed both the modest one and the skimpy ones into her bag.

As she packed them into a bag smiling, her eyes fell on the red dress from the Stranger.......

Unbidden, her hands picked them,.... and she wondered...........

Dhika: what in the world dress is this ? ..........

Dhika was in a whole new level today,... letting herself exposed, picking little bikinis to wear,... and now she was down to somehow wear and see this strange dress and know how it would look finished......

First she laid the front and back cloth on the bed,... and then placed the long strings one on either side of the main fabrics........~~

+
+
+
+
[+] 6 users Like DevilMayCare's post
Like Reply
+
+
+
+

She tried a few things and it made no sense but after a few tries, she got an idea....

She hooked the strings in a zigzag fashion similar to one of John's boots and viola,.... it was ready.......

Wearing and tightening it around her,.... Dhika went to the mirror.....

Dhika: hmmmm,........ but......

The dress was gorgeous, and bright,... but something about it looked out of place....... and suddenly the Stranger's "note" came to her mind.....

Peeling off a couple of small pieces, Dhika went back to her mirror,.... wearing only the dress and only it..........

Dhika: Wowww...... was the first thought that came to her mind......

Without the bra and panty, the dress hugged her like a second layer of skin,.... Her breasts snugging half covered beneath the red velvet, and sides definitely said she was not wearing a panty.......

[Image: 21b0585632775fe62187c8d86f1d9cc45a16d501.png]

Dhika: hehe..... if Bantu's sees me now,.... 

She felt pity for Bantu, for him missing all the chances like he said. 

So, to make him happy, she thought,...........and taking a nice photo, she posted it to the group chat between her and the twins.....

and reply came in an instant......

Bobby: Wowww.... Miss... woww........

and Bantu's was a little more indulging....

Bantu: The "crease" made where your leg joins the hip is subtle, but it is absolutely intoxicating miss...... 

Dhika: hehe.... thanks Bantu,.. and Bobby........

Blushing, she zoomed and saw what Bantu was referring to,.... and along that line, she also felt a smile when she noticed that neither Bantu nor Bobby made any comment, let it be naughty or creepy comment about her not wearing a panty..... 

Smiling, Dhika stood up to change......

Stripping and wearing her bra and panty back, Dhika thought she should send the photo to John too.... 

and so she did..... but two replies came....

John: Holly Molly....... 

Sharmi: Sexy darling. Raj is going to go nuts when he sees this..... !

Dhika: what !!!!!!!!!!

When she had forwarded it to John, accidentally she may have clicked Sharmi's chat too...... 

Dhika: Sharmiiii..... no... please... don't......... she texted back........

Sending the message, she tried calling Sharmi, but there was no response.....

Dhika: Ohmy..... shit shit...... how can you be so careless Dhikaaaa !!!!

She cursed herself left and right and tried calling Sharmi a few more times, but in vain...... 

Later, she sat down and consoled herself that it was just a normal, yet little sexy dress,.... and nothing was showing or anything,........ but still her heart was pounding....... 

But soon, it settled when Dhika understood that it would be just Raj, who had always been a perfect gentleman to her....

Thinking that she calmed down.......

She couldn't imagine letting Sharmi win....

Anyway she dressed up expecting Bantu to arrive soon...... and so, forgetting the rest for the while, she got ready... and Bantu too arrived ........ ~~

Ding Dong........

Bantu: Miss... opennn the doorrrr......... he shouted from outside......

Dhika: it is open dear.... come in........... she said while entering the hall from her bedroom.......

Coming in, Bantu saw that Dhika had changed from that strange red dress into a casual long skirt and a beautiful pull over top..... 

Bantu: uhhhhnnnn..... he gave a crying sound.......

Dhika: hehe... what happened ........

Bantu: I was expecting you to be still in that red dress......... uhhnnnn.... he gave a cry again.........

Dhika: hehe.... .dutt,...... how can I wear it knowing you are coming.......... she blushed.......

Bantu: uhn ? why miss..... 

He did not understand why she was blushing...... because the twins had seen her in dresses sexier and smaller than that,.... and they have even seen her in sexy lingerie and bikini bottoms.......

Dhika: Aii, I was not even wearing.......! shying, she stopped before she finished..........

Bantu: Bra miss......... ? he asked grinning......

Dhika: Panty !............... she said shying, and dragged him out of the house.....

It took another 30 minutes for them to reach their friend's house and when they reached, Bobby received her at the door......

Dhika felt it was a beautiful house, not as big as Raj's but still a big one and it had a nice pool similar to the one at Raj's house and it had high walls all around providing all the privacy and a secluded space......

Dhika saw Bobby was already in his swim trunk and a nice polo T shirt,.... and when she was going on about with Bobby, Bantu excused himself to go get changed.........

Bantu: Miss,.... change and join us at the pool.... hope you brought no granny suits...... 

He teased her and ran away before she could hit him....... She did indeed bring a granny suit..... :P 

Bobby showed Dhika to a bedroom...... 

Bobby: You can change here miss...... 

Dhika: Thank you sweetie.... 

Bobby: Smiling..... there is a shower outside in the backyard, which you can use before jumping in.......

Saying, he too vanished to join his twin..... 

The boys seemed too excited to jump into the pool......

It was not long before Dhika exited the bedroom and proceeded towards the backyard..... and she could hear the boys already splashing the pool...........

and when she stepped out,...... both stopped and looked up at her,...........

Dhika came out wearing a silky bathrobe........

Looking at their disappointed face, Dhika burst into a laughter.........

Dhika: hehehe,,.... I will take a shower and join dears..... saying, she vanished inside,.........

Dhika had reasoned herself that Bantu and Bobby were at least hoping she would be dressed in something she would not likely wear in front of others, for the twins being the only ones (except John) who had seen her in most revealing cloths.....

Smiling at the thought, she came out,... still clad in bathrobe..... but now it was wet and sticking against her slender body......

As her eyes met the puppy eyes of the twins, her mouth made of naughty smile and her hands slipped the knot open..........

And came Dhika's glorious body to their view......

Dhika chose to wear the skimpy bikini for her dear boys.......

Water droplets were dripping down her body,...... and there was so little cloth hiding her body.......

She was wearing the same bikini bottom the twins had known from Swiss, the same one with strings as knots at the sides; the same strings which she wrapped around their hard tent pole of their boxers as they humped against her naked hips and came........

From her side posture, they noticed that her entire front was covered, but from the side, half of her ass cheeks were out and shining at them.........

The boys felt their trunks tightening......

And when they eyes went above, Bobby gave out a lushy sound.......

It was the smallest bikini or bra they had ever seen her in,... and it had her busty boobs spilling in the front and at the sides as well..... and her breasts looked like they were about to burst out of that small bikini top.............~~

[Image: 973387.webp]

Dhika eyes jumped between Bantu's and Bobby's, trying to gage their acceptance of her attire.

Bobby: you are looking so sexy, miss...... he said gaping........

Bantu: Oh my God,....... he mouthed,....... followed by a drool.

Dhika: hehe..... enough teasing me....... she grinned as she recognized his approval.

Dropping the robe, when she turned to face them, she felt both their eyes fell in the direction of her cleavage..... 

She was bare from the waist up, except for that little black cloth covering half of her boobs and all of her nipples,..... and the two tiny shoulder straps. 

Her bikini was exposing a great deal of cleavage starting up and going all the way till the bottom of her mid valley, in between the breasts and an inch or so at both the sides of her breasts.

Giggling, she turned to Bantu who still could not tear his eyes from her.....

Dhika: is it too deep ? I don't know to swim..... she sounded with childish fear......

Bantu: uhn...... no no miss..... it is not that deep.....

As Dhika got into the pool, Bantu swam towards her..........

Dhika: Oh my..... Bantuuuu !!!!! it is deeeep........

When she tried to stand, the water filled her till the edge of her lower lip...... and a little water went into her mouth as she struggled to gain balance......

She felt Bantu's hand hold her left shoulder,... and when she got her feet firm, she felt something hard brushing against her hips..........

But she was too scared to think about it....... 

Dhika: Bantuuu,.... please don't leave me...... !!

Bantu: haha,... don't worry miss,... I got you.......

Dhika looked terrified as this pool was deeper than the one at Raj's house,... and she felt like she would drown.........

Dhika: No no..... help me out,,.... I want to climb out.........

Bobby: Swimming near her,.... why miss ??

Dhika: I am scared Bobbyyy,....noo !!!!

Bobby: Relax Miss,.....I will hold you......... he whispered in her ear......

and coming much closer, Bobby wrapped his arms around Dhika's naked tummy,.... 

Now Dhika was steady, and this time she consciously felt a hard rod poking at her hips,.... and Bobby's hands were tied around her flat tummy, pushing against her under boobs.......

Dhika felt a tingle between her legs when she felt Bobby's fingers brush her under breasts....

Bantu: Just close your eyes and lay back miss...... we will help you float.....

Dhika noticed Bantu's eye signal at his twin,..... and Bobby nodded at Dhika...

Dhika: Float ??? 

Bantu: yes miss.... it will be nice.... 

Bantu: We will just hold you for a few minutes until you get relaxed.... he smiled at her.....

Dhika felt Bobby's hands slip from her.... and gently, she felt a pair of hands move towards the small of her back... 

Bobby: Deep breath miss...... he said in a soft tone... 

Another pair of hands fell beneath her bikini bottom and Dhika felt them at her thighs..... and they began to raise her up towards the surface of the water.... ~~

Dhika filled her lungs with air and let her body float upward. 

She glanced at Bantu and his muscled shoulders flexing upon her weight,........ 

She was nervous but excited.

As Dhika let herself go off the fear,.... she felt cold air touch her face..... 

Of her entire body, only her face, her feet, and her bulging breasts were above the surface of the water.....

As cool air touched her lips,.... and chilled her cleavage,.... Dhika felt one set of twins' hands at her back, across her bikini string,... and another under her thighs,..... with a few fingers digging into her lower bum cheeks........

Bobby: Do you like it miss.......?

Dhika: Yes sweetie.... she blushed......

As she continued floating, Dhika felt a hand leave her thigh and come up right under her ass cheeks, and held her there........ and another came up to her naked stomach....

With her eyes closed, she tried to put names to each.........

Dhika: (The hands caressing under her bottom )..... probably Bantu..... she smiled......

Dhika: (The fingers tracing circles over her stomach and rib-cage, coming very near her breasts...)  for sure Bobby...... her smiled turned to a grin as she bit her lower lip....

Not a second gone before Dhika felt a tongue flick across her tummy,...... and at the same time Bantu cupped her one ass cheek over the bikini bottom....

Dhika: Bantuuuu !    

Dhika was feeling hot and horny, and so, kept her mouth shut......... 

She wanted something but at the same time, she didn't want anything to get out of hand.... ~~

She wanted to open her eyes and stand up, but she did not,.......

As the tongue crossed her tummy and reached the navel,.....  Dhika felt another tongue touch her tender lips.........

As one tongue entered her navel,.... Dhika let out a slight moan.......

and when she opened her lips to moan..... another tongue entered her mouth.........

Kissing Bantu,...... Dhika met his tongue with hers and as they danced together, she felt Bobby's tongue leave her navel,... and traced her rib-cage up and above.........

Bobby's tongue moved up and up,....... and soon it reached the bottom of her breasts........

Dhika: Bobbyyy,.... noo,....  she thought faintly as felt tingles between her legs.... 

As she braced herself for a lick at the bottom of her breasts, Bobby's lips departed and left her...........

Dhika felt a tad disappointed..... and relieved at the same time.....

What felt like relief suddenly made Dhika jerk........

A tongue flicked across one of her nipples, and at the same time, the hand that had been holding her under the ass slipped under the bikini and four fingers dug into her naked ass cheeks........

Dhika's eyes snapped open...... 

She jerked upright, and held Bantu's shoulders to make herself steady......

Dhika: Aiii..... donkey !! .... she said to no one in particular.... Eyes smiling wide......

Bantu: Smiling awkward..... sorry miss.......

Dhika never pointed out what made her jerk, whether it was Bantu putting his fingers into her bikini bottom to cup her butt or Bobby flicking his tongue on her bikini, on top of her nipple...... but never the less, Bantu responded first.........

Dhika: Sorry dears,....I just.......

Bobby: Sorry we startled you miss.......... he put his head down.......

Seeing Bobby become sad, her heart melted.... and leaving Bantu, she grabbed Bobby's shoulders and moved closer to face him..... 

Dhika: No, don't be.... I just.... wasn't expecting....... she shied before finishing......

and as she moved herself closer to Bobby, she felt her mid section pressing against Bobby, and she felt his hardness..... 

Dhika: Leaning closer,..... Seems you are enjoying this..... don't be sorry,.... 

She whispered in his ear, and putting her right hand inside the water, she gave Bobby's hard tent a quick squeeze....... 

Then letting him loose, she turned towards Bantu.

Her one hand gripped his shoulder and the other one caught his chest....

and she held him firm.....

Dhika: What was sir doing.... under my........ she blushed but gave a playful stern look.....

Bantu: Sorry miss..... I.... got excited.......

Dhika only half heard what Bantu was saying,.....

Her hands were gauging the hardness of his chest,... and it slipped to his abs under the water..... 

Dhika: Gossh....

Without her knowledge, she moved much closer and as she did, Bantu's hand wrapped and gripped her hips for support......

and Dhika felt his pole pressing against her tummy......... and the point hit her navel

Dhika: uhhh.... a moan escaped her mouth.....

Dhika: I can see you are excited.... she teased him.....

Bantu: uhn ? miss !!........... he smiled sheepishly

Dhika was on fire.... and wanted someone to touch her somewhere....anywhere......

Teasing him, she closed the gap between them,..... and when she did, Bantu's tent plunged deep into the navel hole.......

As it hit her hard, Dhika let out a moan,.. and right then, Bantu bent slightly and pressed his lips into hers.

While Bantu's tongue worked at flicking Dhika's tongue, his hands encompassed her backside...... and going back, his hands pulled Dhika into a tight embrace.......

Dhika felt her boobs smash against Bantu's muscles......

Dhika: Bant....uuu..... she was breathing heavy......

As his busy fingers crept down towards her bum cheeks and held them, Dhika sucked his tongue deeper into her mouth.

Bantu gently gripped both her ass cheeks over the bikini......

When Dhika felt Bantu's hand trying to slip under her bikini to touch her ass...... she gently took hold of his hands and led him to her bikini top, placing his hands atop her covered breasts.

Angel Dhika: Dhikaaa ???? what are you doing ???

With an encouraging smile on her lips , 

Dhika: Please sweetie,.... not,.. down there....... she said shying.... 

Bantu couldn't believe he almost blew the entire thing, but when Dhika placed his hands on her bra cups, Bantu's joy knew no bounds......

As he caressed her breasts, Dhika felt her nipple stiff and drilling hole into her top and Bantu's palm......

With her mouth pulling Bantu's lips and one hand touching his abs, Dhika put her other hand back in the air and motioned Bobby to come closer....

As Bobby swam close, she got hold his right hand and brought it front and put on top of her right tit....... and putting it, she caught his head and pressed it into her neck.....

With her lusty eyes, she sparkled at Bantu to give one tit for his twin......

Dhika was in cloud nine with one mouth devouring her tongue,... while another was lapping her neck.... and two different hands playing at her tits,..... and two dicks (though still under trunks) poking holes in her tummy and back.........

Dhika felt her pussy spread warmth from within........

She felt so horny that if the twins had ripped her bikini top off, she wouldn't have cared.......

Devil Dhika: let them remove your bra .......

Dhika: Hmmm I, no...but....

Dhika both hands slipped down into the water, and squeeezed two tents.....

Bantu: aahh..... he let out a sigh......

Bantu did not expect it and as Dhika was freed from Bantu's lips, she wheeled around, wrapping her arms around Bobby's neck, she plunged into his mouth......

As Dhika kissed him deep.... Bobby did something which Bantu did not expect.... 

+
+
+
+

[+] 6 users Like DevilMayCare's post
Like Reply
+
+
+
+

and neither did Dhika.....

Dhika felt Bobby urging her arms once again around his neck,

And as she did it, Bobby gripped her butt in his hands and urged her to wrap her legs around his body.....

Dhika was too horny to care why.....

and so she did.....

Holding Bobby and pulling his lips with her teeth,..... Dhika raised herself, and wrapped her legs around Bobby.... ~~

[Image: tumblr_mlq0dqbm9t1rei2dgo1_500.gif]

With her clung to his body, he walked to the edge of the pool........

Bobby tightened his grip on Dhika's butt and lifted her to the tiled edge of the pool........

Placing her on the top, Bobby spread her legs and getting inbetween, he dove into her.......

Dhika: aaaaah......Bobbyyy.... sweetieee..........

For a second Bantu froze thinking Bobby went for her panty........

Arching her head back, and shutting her eyes.... Dhika grabbed Bobby's hair and jammed his head into her tummy..... as Bobby's tongue dipped and licked her navel......

Dhika could feel her pussy throbbing..... for a touch..... 

Dhika opened her eyes when she felt a pair of hands cup her breasts from behind,...and when she saw, it was Bantu.....

Bantu had climbed out and sitting behind Dhika, he held her boobs,... and pressed them gently.......

Craning her neck behind, Dhika kissed him.......

With Bantu sitting behind her,..... Dhika felt the need to do something very naughty which she had been thinking for a while now today......

Still kissing Bantu,..... Dhika pushed Bobby's head away from her stomach,...and unwrapped her legs from his head and put it into the water, infront of Bobby.........

and inside the water,... as she pulled Bobby closer,,... her feet fell on his cock........

Caught between both her feet, she rubbed Bobby's cock outside his trunk......

Bobby: ahhh.... he let out a moan........ ~~

As she attacked Bobby's cock....Bobby lost balance, and gripped Dhika's thigh..... and as he caught them,... Dhika felt his fingers slip inside her inner thighs,........

With fingers so close to her pussy, she felt her pussy leak....

In the ultimate heat,..... Dhika's feet stumbled and knowingly slipped inside Bobby's trunk......

Bobby's eyes widened when he felt Dhika's bare feet catch his naked cock inside his trunk... and they pressed him tight.....

Bobby: aaahhh.... miss....... he let out quietly

Dhika felt a hot rod caught inbetween her cold feet,....and slowly, she started rubbing them together....... 

She was glad that Bantu did not hear Bobby's moaning........

She continued to kiss Bantu, while having her tits squeezed,.... all the while she was giving a foot job for Bobby,.......

Bobby could feel his cum building.... when suddenly Dhika jerked her legs out.......

As he looked up,.... he saw Dhika looking deep into Bantu's eyes,...  

Dhika: Please sweetie.... no..... she said in a faint tone......

Bantu: please miss...........

Dhika: Sweetieee..... she looked at him with uncertain pleading lusty eyes........

When Bobby climbed out, he saw Bantu's hand was on Dhika bare back,... her bikini top's string was undone,... and Dhika was holding her bra cups in place.......

Bantu: You have already given us to taste it.....

Bantu: I miss its taste miss......

Dhika: But sweetie..... she felt loosing.....

Bobby understood what was happening here.... and he too sooo wanted to taste Dhika's milk again.....

Bobby: please miss.......

Bobby knew tasting her milk wasn't the problem because Dhika had already let them taste her,... and infact only yesterday Bobby had full well drank her milk directly from my nipple, but his eyes were closed.........  

and suddenly, he understood what has to be done......

Dhika looked between Bantu and Bobby with her lusty eyes........ 

Dhika: I too soo want you sweeties' mouth on my nipples...... but......

Dhika was in a very horny state and already in a half mind to rip her top off,... but something small was stopping her.......

but now looking at their eyes,.... it was getting smaller and smaller.........

Bobby: What if we tie our eyes miss ?.... he said in a quiet tone.....

Dhika: huh ? ..... she looked at him,... but with a sparkle in her eyes now.......

Bantu: oh yeah,... yes miss........ will you then, please ?

Dhika: Feeling lost,.... hmmm... may be.... she shied and smiled.......

In one quick stroke, Bantu stood up and picked their towels and both twins tied their eyes......

Dhika looked at the twins standing there with towel tied around their eyes,... and their trunks sporting huge tents,... and both had a smile on their lips.....

Giggling silently and naughtily, Dhika stood up and took their hands in hers,.......

Floating alone in the pool,.... her bikini top saw them walk in together...... twins - eyes tied; Dhika - topless. ~~

Sitting in the sofa, Dhika watched as the twins stumble onto either side of her,... and each laid on one of her thighs.......

This was the first time Dhika was topless infront of someone other than her husband, even though the boys had their eyes covered....

Dhika: Ohmy.... she was feeling very nervous, yet excited.....

As the boys laid on her lap, she watched their cocks twitch under their trunks.......

and watching them twitch, even before the boys found her nipples, a few drops a milk dripped and dropped on their lips...

Feeling the wetness on his lips, Bantu leapt and caught her nipple in his wet lips.....

Dhika: isss......

Dhika gave a jerk when she felt Bantu go straight for her nipple,... and as he sucked gently,... milk rushed and flew into his mouth......

Dhika: ohmy.... Bantu !.... Dhika... what is happening here......

Bobby on the other hand, took his own time......

As Dhika pushed Bobby's head towards her right breast,... she saw Bobby open his mouth and his tongue came out and flicked across her bare nipple........

Dhika: aahhh.... Bobby,... Dhika jerked.....

Slowly, Bobby licked her nipple in rounds,... and each time his tongue flicked, Dhika felt jolts like electric bolts on her pussy.........

Opening his mouth, he took Dhika's nipple into his mouth. 

[Image: (m=bKW1KNV)(mh=TUzlZg1qDrpxVDrZ)34395971a.jpg]

Dhika was in ecstasy as both boys sucked on her nipples and she felt her milk rush and fill their mouth......

She felt a warm feeling inside of her and thumping between her legs, and Dhika kept on moaning faintly.......

Dhika: Does it always feel this good?.... aaahh.....she couldn't think straight.....

When Dhika looked down,.... It was like Bantu hadn't eaten in days and was desperate. 

Giggling, she saw on either side of her......

Both boys were rock hard,... and their cocks were twitching uncontrollably.....

Leaving their heads to rest,.... Dhika's hands slowly slid towards their trunks........ and she gripped their throbbing cocks.......

She could feel the heat of the rods over their cloths,..... and their cock heads throbbing above her grip........

Gently, she began to stroke....

She kept stroking, and could see the effect of it on the boy's face.... They were in heaven. 

Dhika felt Bantu put his hand on her waist, and when she didn't stop stroking him, he moved it to her ass.... atleast still on the top of her bikini......

She felt naughty.....

Dhika: Do you... like to sweeties....... she whispered......

They responded by sucking her nipples with a force,... and Dhika squirmed and rubbed her thighs..... 

With the new force, she too started stroking them faster........

Dhika: I want to see it........

Angel Dhika: Whatttt ???.... No.....

She felt the boys tense up.... and she knew they were about to cum...... and so was she....

Both boys sucking her sweet nipples, it drove her to a fever pitch......

Bantu: Misss.... he blurted out.....

and Dhika started stroking him harder.

Gripping her ass tightly,.... and taking her nipple between his teeth.... Bantu pulled and came in thick torrents of cum....

Dhika: aahh... dear... don't bite...... she moaned in pleasure........

She held him tight, as he kept spewing cum after cum...and it drenched his trunk and coated her left hand.....

Gently, Bantu released her nipple and laid back on her thigh, panting........ Dhika too left his tent, but kept her wet hand on his crotch.......

Now her eyes shifted the focus to Bobby......... and Bobby stopped sucking and now was lapping her nipple and all around the nipple with his tongue.......

Dhika: Goddd......... Dhikaaa...........

Dhika: I will just see once... pleaseee.....

Surprise to herself,.... Dhika put her hand in, and scooping Bobby's cock out, she began stroking it naked.........

Startled, when he felt Dhika's warm hands wrap around his naked cock,.... Bobby's hands shot to his eyes,... and he removed the towel.....

and Dhika's eyes met Bobby's.......

Just as their eyes met,.... Bobby bursted and cum came blasting out of his cock.... and Dhika's eyes went back to his cock,......

and Bobby's went to her beautiful tits..........

Bobby: Aaaaaahhhh... Miss.....

Groaning,... he came with cum shooting high and Dhika saw the hot cum fly and land on his belly,.... on her arms,... and on her fingers........

.............and when her eyes met Bobby's again,... he was devouring her naked tits with his naked eyes.....

..............Continued Heart

[Image: 7674e5583f373e311c733f15c1428a4f.png]

Like Reply
Soo romantic
Like Reply
Hot hot....super work
Like Reply
Your are a show steeler man ,wata a narrator bro excellent story telling awesome and I will be your fan
yourock  congrats
[+] 2 users Like Muralimm's post
Like Reply
Awesome!.. clps worth the wait! happy
[+] 1 user Likes Desmond Miles's post
Like Reply