Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
[Image: images-5.jpg]
upload pictures to web
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Nice narration sir. Love the update
[+] 1 user Likes anjali's post
Like Reply
(01-07-2022, 11:37 PM)anjali Wrote: Nice narration sir. Love the update

Thanks for the complement madam.  Heart Heart Namaskar Namaskar
Like Reply
Nice update waiting for more
[+] 1 user Likes Straight in's post
Like Reply
(02-07-2022, 07:58 AM)Straight in Wrote: Nice update waiting for more

Wait a little Sir
Like Reply
The humilation part was little extreme for my likings
[+] 1 user Likes pro10's post
Like Reply
(02-07-2022, 08:13 PM)pro10 Wrote: The humilation part was little extreme for my likings

Thank you sir for giving honest review. 
you all give feedback when I write well. and thank you all for that. but please give me feedback if I am writing wrong. 
I have noticed many incidents like this episode. I know this is little extreme. but I saw this in real life. 
any way Thank you Pro10 bhai.
[+] 1 user Likes Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Any reason for treating Purva like this? Since she is accepted by the residence of slum with this , why some of them doing like this?
But thank you for your hard work
[+] 1 user Likes nand's post
Like Reply
(03-07-2022, 04:37 AM)nand Wrote: Any reason for treating Purva like this? Since she is accepted by the residence of slum with this , why some of them doing like this?
But thank you for your hard work

Sir This area is not the Mastanpur slum. They don't accepted her nudity and whoring out everywhere. And Maulvi and Mushtaq have a dirty plan. So they provoked the people.
Like Reply
I am confuse. My storyline was the humiliation planned by Mushtaq, Maulvi and Rashid. They were testing her limit. And after that they would took her in a secret place and they would try to sell her. But Nasira bhabbi will know their plan and will resaue her.and purva will get the licence to roam at their society also . and mushtaq and Maulvi will get punished and purva will return to her own home with broken heart. And then the consequences.
But tell me should I go with this line or not?
Waiting for your opinion.please comment all
Like Reply
Go ahead with the story
[+] 1 user Likes Straight in's post
Like Reply
(04-07-2022, 08:51 AM)Tunkai Wrote: I am confuse. My storyline was the humiliation planned by Mushtaq, Maulvi and Rashid. They were testing her limit. And after that they would took her in a secret place and they would try to sell her. But Nasira bhabbi will know their plan and will resaue her.and purva will get the licence to roam at their society also . and mushtaq and Maulvi will get punished and purva will return to her own home with broken heart. And then the consequences.
But tell me should I go with this line or not?
Waiting for your opinion.please comment all

Go a head sir, excellent story. If possible try to post 2-3 episode at once. So that we can feel excited ?.  My suggestion is to use her as public urinal were she drinks gallons
Like Reply
Story was so far good but I have some suggestions if you consider it...
1. Purva Randi Naach should be priority.
2. Purva Humiliation can be avoided bcoz was supposed to be enjoying the kinky games in sex.
3. Purva ready for Holiday in Jabalpur with her family and having Fun in Train.
4. Tarun can found out some unheard sexy stories of her beloved wife Purva and her lovers in Jabalpur.
[+] 2 users Like sultan's post
Like Reply
(07-07-2022, 10:05 PM)sultan Wrote: Story was so far good but I have some suggestions if you consider it...
1. Purva Randi Naach should be priority.
2. Purva Humiliation can be avoided bcoz was supposed to be enjoying the kinky games in sex.
3. Purva ready for Holiday in Jabalpur with her family and having Fun in Train.
4. Tarun can found out some unheard sexy stories of her beloved wife Purva and her lovers in Jabalpur.

Ok sir
Like Reply
Need more erotic episodes between apu and purva.
[+] 1 user Likes Sanrour11's post
Like Reply
(07-07-2022, 11:57 PM)Tunkai Wrote: Ok sir

Sir please kindly write 3-4 episodes at once . We r not able control excitement
Like Reply
(09-07-2022, 09:09 AM)Kadakkal95 Wrote: Sir please kindly write 3-4 episodes at once . We r not able control excitement

Good things... take times....
[+] 1 user Likes sultan's post
Like Reply
My phone's lcd was damaged. Now i replaced the lcd. Now i can write updates freely. And can upload in regular basis
Like Reply
glad you are back !
[+] 1 user Likes akshatha's post
Like Reply
(10-07-2022, 10:50 PM)Tunkai Wrote: My phone's lcd was damaged. Now i replaced the lcd. Now i can write updates freely. And can upload in regular basis

100 200 Zyada lele... paar LCD badiya lagana... Taki update milte rahe
[+] 1 user Likes sultan's post
Like Reply