Adultery Adventures of Ruby (Naïve and Innocent housewife)
Woow. . .
[Image: ED2-FAA71-EA04-409-C-87-BC-12-C96-C00-D276.gif]
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Waiting for next update
Like Reply
Come on.. update soon. This is such a wonderful plot.. please continue and update soon!
Like Reply
She noticed a missed call from Sid as soon as she reached home.
She called him back and he did not answer the call immediately. "He might be at the university" she reasoned. A few minutes later Sid called her and she answered.
"Good evening bhabhiiii." He said cheerfully.
"Hi Sid", she replied. "Are we in a good mood today?" she said.
"Of course bhabhi, why would I not be?" Sid replied and went on, "I need to tell you something. It's a secret."
"What?" Ruby casually asked.
Sid replied, "The theater near our apartment building that shows..um..you know...um...those kind of movies."
"Theater?" Ruby asked.
"The theater bhabhiii....the theater about which I told you, the other day. The one we students go to for fun." he said.
Ruby acted all innocent, "oh..the one you warned me to stay away from..okay..what about it?"
"I heard that someone was sexually assaulted there a couple of nights ago. And you know what the weird part is?" he went on, "The weird part is that a man was sexually assaulted by a woman."
"What?" She asked.
"Yes, bhabhii. I heard that from one of my friends. He told me that as soon as the news broke, the demand for the 2nd show tickets sky rocketed." Sid said.
"Can you believe that the 2nd show was house full for the last two nights." Sid said smiling.
Ruby felt proud of her accomplishment and smiled. She remembered how she was in control and how the young guy was moaning when she was giving him pleasure.
She felt like she was controlling the young guy as a toy..a sex toy. "He..he..he" she gave out a small laughter.
"Did you go too?" Ruby asked Sid.
He replied, "No bhabhi..but I will tonight. May be I will get lucky and some sexy babe will assault me. Ha..Ha" He joked.
Ruby showed mocked anger and said, "Thath! You and your theater."
"What else is new?" she asked.
"I heard from the same friend of mine that the other places were completely empty and so lost a lot of business." Sid said.
"Really?" Ruby giggled, "And what kind of places are those?" Ruby asked in a low voice.
"You know, other places we students go to for fun." Sid replied, not paying much attention to the question.
Ruby wanted to know more. She asked again, "Like, what kind?"
Sid went all silent. Sensing this Ruby said, "So that I can stay away from those, Re."
Sid said, "Okay, since you asked."
"The DVD rental place next to the big shopping mall, the computer browsing center close to the hospital etc." He said.
"What happens there?" Ruby was curious.
"You are asking too many questions, bhabhii" Sid said showing some frustration. "It is belittling to students like me. When you ask what kind of perverted things we do there. Let it go na." He said.
Ruby giggled and said, "I got you now, Sid. I am not hanging up until you give me all the details. He..He.."
Sid tried one more time to see if his bhabhi would let it go, "Bhaaabhiiii, come on now."
Ruby was adamant. She did not budge.
Finally Sid, said, "okay..okay..fine. I will tell you. But promise you won't tell anyone or think of me as a pervert."
Ruby got excited as soon as she heard the word pervert, but did not show her excitement and said, "Promise baabaa. I will not think of you as a pervert."
Sid said, "Actually, I don't do any of those but I heard from some friends."
Ruby giggled again sensing his discomfort talking about it, thinking to herself , "Surely Sid would have done them all."
She said, "okay..okay I believe you."

"At the DVD rental place, there is a small secret door at the end of the shop that leads to another room. There they keep multiple booths covered with curtains so that folks can have their own private shows." He said.
"That is it? It does not sound perverted at all. You gave it so much hype, Sid, acting all innocent, "I don't do them bhabhiii." She mocked him. She was clearly trying to get more juicy details out of him.
"Wait, bhabhi..let me finish." He said, clearly offended by her mockery, "The important thing is that there is a huge abandoned building a block away from that place." He said.
"Why is that the important thing?" Ruby interrupted. She did that on purpose to irritate him so that he would spill more juicy details than he originally intended.
"Wait bhabhi.." He continued, "No one goes there and behind that abandoned building, there are so many trees and the fields start from there."
He paused for a bit and then said, "After 7PM, people go there to find women. They take them to the DVD store and have private sessions there."
"Ooh..that is an important thing, then" she mocked him.
Sid got a bit more irritated and said, " The computer browsing center is also very close to that place."
"You won't believe what happens there." He said.
"What happens there?" She asked.
"Shows" He replied.
"Shows?" Ruby asked.
"Yes bhabhi. Behind that, so called the internet cafe, there are rooms with large glass windows. Instead of these road side women, a lot of college girls go there."
"College girls?" She asked.
"Yes bhabhi. To earn pocket money. Those girls go in and get paid for putting on shows." he said.
"Thath..you are making up stories. Why would any college going girl do it? Wouldn't their parents find out? You think I am naive, Sid?" She asked.
Sid replied, "I knew you would say that. You are indeed naive bhabhi. Those girls don't show their faces."
Ruby asked, "What?"
"You ask too many questions bhabhi. This is how it works. The owner of the cafe is friends with many security officer men and clearly gives them bribes so that they will leave his "Business" alone. Also, many wealthy kids go there and so other security officermen are afraid to raid that place, because of all the wealthy fathers of these kids." He said.
"This makes it very attractive for the college girls. The owner has regulars. Also, some freelance girls. These girls go in the cafe during the evening and get "selected". The owner selects the girls for the evening and based on what they are willing to show or do, they get paid. As simple as that."
"And the faces? How do they not show them?" She asked.
"They wear masks, like the ones from the operas, where the upper half of the face stays covered." He explained.
"Hmmmm, you kids are perverts." She laughed as she heard Sid say, "Bhabhiii, you promised not to call us that."
She then said, "Okay..okay sorry not perverts. Kinky boys and girls." and Sid laughed at that.
She said, "Okay Sid, bye" and hung up.
She held the phone to her chest for a min and got lost in her thoughts. She was extremely excited thinking about what Sid said.
"Would you do it, baby?" she asked the sane Ruby.
The reply was, "Don't even talk to me. You have become a pervert yourself. So shameless, che..che."
"How about you?" She posed the same question to the other Ruby.
"Hmmm, you mean put on a show? Walk into a room with glass doors, with everyone on the other side of the glass to see every move you make? Then slowly start to put on a seductive dance taking off your clothes one by one? Very exciting. Why not? If the face is covered." She replied.
[+] 3 users Like sugahdaddy15's post
Like Reply
She slowly walked towards the main door.
In a second she realized that she was so horny that she was hoping Varun would walk through that door and "take" her forcefully.
"Chee, Ruby. Does it have to be forcefully all the time? You have become shameless." Her inner voice said. She figured, it probably is the sane one.
"The roughness..oooh...the sound of clothes ripping... aaah ....the groping...the pinching..the squeezing..the force used to restrict all your movements...all your attempts to escape the assault.. the deep thrusts...mmm..the sweat...the tiredness.... oh . Now that is satisfying. Where is all that in regular slow and subtle sex?" the animal replied.
"Stop it you too." Ruby said it out loud to her inner Rubys. She then chuckled thinking about the way she was thinking.
"You want someone to walk in and take you right at this moment, don't you? Don't you?" the animal said.
"Or may be more than one?" continued the animal.
Ruby replied, "Shhh stop it."
Saying this, Ruby slowly walked towards the main door and opened it to see if there is anyone out there. There was no one.
Ruby slowly closed the door and locked it.
"You poor thing, there is no one out there to "Play" with your hot body, to ravish you, to hurt you.." the animal went on and on.
Ruby was enjoying what she was hearing and was getting very wet.
Suddenly the door bell rang.

Ruby jumped hearing it. She calmed herself down and slowly opened the door. It was the parcel delivery guy. He could be in his late thirties and was a bit short, shorter than Ruby, with a potbelly.
He smiled at her and handed her a parcel. She took the paper to sign, signed it and gave it back. The guy left in a jiffy.
Like Reply
Ruby closed the door and turned around when the animal said, "Why did you let him go? You should have asked him in for some water. Then while handing the glass of water, you should drop your pallu to show him your cleavage.
[+] 1 user Likes sugahdaddy15's post
Like Reply
[Image: cleavage.gif]
[Image: Mona-Chopra-drop.gif]
Like Reply
[Image: aunty-clevage-bhabhi-clevage.gif]
[Image: monalisa-gudducd3.gif]
Like Reply
[Image: video2gif-20190322-080330.gif]
Like Reply
No man can resist your cleavage. His cock would come to life as soon as he sees your cleavage. You can then ask him if he want some coffee and he would definitely say yes.

This time while handing over the cup, you would drop a few drops "accidentally" on his crotch. Then you will get on your knees in front of him while he is seated on the couch and take your pallu off your cleavage and start rubbing his cock with it, over his pants in the pretense of cleaning his pants.
You will be saying, "Oh..I am so sorry..let me clean it" and rub his cock with your pallu while he can look into you deep cleavage .
Slowly his cock starts to become bigger and bigger. Without asking for his permission, you will unzip his pants saying, "Sorry let me wash it for you". Then you would proceed to un buckle his belt and unhook the buttons and start pulling them down.
He would be protesting but you will ignore his protests, won't you, baby?
You will pull his pants down and take it away into the bath room. You will just wipe the stain with a wet cloth and leave it for drying.
You will come back and pretend to notice his erection and ask him, "What are you hiding there?" and come close and kneel before him again.
You will drop your pallu slowly. He will be trying to cover his erection with his hands and will be all nervous. You will slowly take his hands away from his crotch.
The in one quick movement, pull the elastic band of his underwear down and fish his cock out.
His cock springs into action and stands straight and proud.
You will move your face very close to it and slowly blow air towards his cock head.
It will twitch with the feel of air on it.
You will look into his eyes once and say in a sexy voice, "Is it cold? I can make it warm."

Then slowly take his cock in your mouth and start sucking it very roughly.
Like Reply
[Image: 25448513.webp]
[Image: 25448520.webp]
Like Reply
[Image: 19871866.webp]
[Image: 20354315.webp]
[Image: 23433386.webp]
Like Reply
He will be moaning with pleasure and you will increase the pressure of your lips.
He tries to push you away but you will not budge and keep on increasing pressure.

He finally cums in your mouth and you will swallow each and every drop of it.
Once you are done, you will say, "Did you have fun?"
He will nod his head.
You will slowly get up, make a very innocent face and say, "Your pants have not dried yet. What would you like to do till then?"

Being a very shy person, he would say, "It's okay. I will wear wet pants and go."
"What's the hurry? Can't you wait till your pants dry?", you would ask.
He would reply, "Sorry, my partner will be waiting downstairs. He might be wondering what is taking me this long to deliver a package."
"Then why don't you call him upstairs? You both can "wait" till you pants dry." winking at him.
Saying this you will slowly walk into the bed room to take a shower. After a leisure shower, you will put on a sleeveless blouse and a transparent saree to put on a show even without stripping. The delivery guy will be still seated on the couch when you come back, with his phone in his hand.
Like Reply
You slowly walk into the kitchen and start clearing the kitchen counter.
Sometime later, the door bell rings. You will just turn your head to look at the delivery guy and turn it back to continue with your work.
You would have realized that the delivery guy had lied about his partner waiting downstairs and that he had called his friend as it took a lot of time for him to come.
You suppress a smile but go on with your work.
The delivery guy opens the door and another guy walks in. He lets him in a closes the door behind him.
You will not bother to even look at his friend.
You will hear them talking but would not be able to make out what they would be saying clearly.
The first guy says something and the second guy sounds surprised and the first guys says something to assure him.
They go silent for a few minutes as if they are observing her from the hall.
Now that the stage is set , now that you have made your intentions known to the pot belly guy, you go about cleaning the dishes, but shivering with anticipation, the possibilities.
After what seemed like life time, you sense someone standing next behind you.
[+] 4 users Like sugahdaddy15's post
Like Reply
You could sense his breath on your neck. It tingles but you don't move or turn around.
he anticipation of what he would do next will be killing you, wouldn't it baby?" The animal continued.

You wait patiently for 10 minutes. Still he does not make a move but just stay behind you.
You start to wonder, "His friend would have told him what she had "done" a few minutes before. Then why doesn't he try to take advantage of her?"
Sensing no movement from him, you act as if it is hot and slowly but seductively remove the first button of your blouse. making it obvious for him.
[+] 2 users Like sugahdaddy15's post
Like Reply
[Image: 68ec41c64d3d1efd59dae54ccbedec36.jpg]
Like Reply
v hot.. waiting for the cyber cafe show from Rubi...
Like Reply
I like the way evil ruby thinks. Waiting for the next update
Like Reply
Nice updates
I like evil Ruby
Like Reply
Super sexy
Like Reply