Adultery Dhika - An Innocent Angel
Another teaser. Hot update coming up.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Nice
Now dhika in red zone
Please give atleast 2-3 action(sexy) episodes in this event of twins staying at dhika house.
Like Reply
Thumbs Up 
I couldn’t help but create an account and comment.. this is marvelous story.  clps
[+] 1 user Likes Skeepon's post
Like Reply
(23-06-2022, 11:24 PM)Skeepon Wrote: I couldn’t help but create an account and comment.. this is marvelous story.  clps

I am honored by your effort...
Like Reply
pls update soon..
Like Reply
Nice writing bro, you have great sense on writing
Like Reply
Hey bro u r amazing thanks for balancing ur work n time to keep a greater set of people happy. U r a greater writer , have told it multiple times before but can’t control writing it after reading an update everytime. Thinking about new twists and keep the story softcore is a great art , great efforts in keeping the sanity of our lead heroine … keep up the good work 

Can u kindly try to give us an update soon ?
[+] 1 user Likes secpass's post
Like Reply
What a super update bro.. Really a best one.. Both student and uncle part is really great and seductive..i think though uncle has not achieved anything till today but in later part he may get bigger chance than anyone because he has years of experience with him and also sympathy card which make dhika emotional for him..Thank you for update..
[+] 1 user Likes Sush44's post
Like Reply
Amazing Update. The anticipation of the next move is giving me goosebumps knowing that the twins will be with her alone and I can anticipate a bit more. Also kudos to you for coming up with a situation with Uncle where things don't go too far but yet became awkward again. I always thought that it has to be something big but never realised this could happen too. Anticipating another great sensous update in the next.
[+] 2 users Like Ricota's post
Like Reply
[Image: B673-C62-E-F4-BF-45-A6-AD9-A-2-AC2497-F8784.png]
[+] 3 users Like Amit2021msm's post
Like Reply
(25-06-2022, 03:05 PM)Amit2021msm Wrote: [Image: B673-C62-E-F4-BF-45-A6-AD9-A-2-AC2497-F8784.png]
 Amazing writing skills you have bro… loved your story ! 
Thanks for taking your time and posting very good story for us.
[+] 1 user Likes Amit2021msm's post
Like Reply
Update will come tonight or wait more bro
[+] 1 user Likes key0878's post
Like Reply
When will update arrive bro
Like Reply
Waiting.... ?
Like Reply
OMG..What a update.!! Actually I was busy with my work for the last few days. Finally I read the last update. Nothing to say more. As usual, That was stunning. It’s going like a web series and we are like mad waiting for the next episodes.
[Image: 1-E5-C9-B27-FE4-E-4-BA5-B3-B7-F65-EBE6-B23-AE.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Herbiee's post
Like Reply
Time to expose.! During the Swiss season, the twins have begged to taste the Amrit directly. But they didn’t get it. Actually they deserved it. Will she serve them Amrit directly at least this time? Waiting.  .  .
[Image: 84-D70191-68-D5-4-A59-BB3-C-A2221-E21-ADF4.jpg]

[Image: 40-D49-DE5-B755-4-BE4-8-A4-A-C8-B1-FED1-E480.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Herbiee's post
Like Reply
~~

Dhika: hehe... what is he doing.......

Just as she wondered what he was doing, Bantu unhooked it and her bra snapped open at the back.......

[Image: couple-love.gif]

Dhika froze at his lips.... neither moving back nor pressing in.......

And when Bantu sensed it, he knew.........

Dhika: Bantuuuuuu..... she snapped into reality

Dhika: Hook it back...... right now....... her eyes became like light bulbs.....

Taking her arms from his, Dhika held her bra in one hand and pinched his chest with her other.......

Dhika: how dare you..... you donkey............

Even though her eyes went wide and she was pinching him, she did not show any anger and for that Bantu felt a little relieved.....

Bantu: ah.... ahh....miss... please... no no........Let... me......

Dhika: Do it,... right now.......

Saying she turned back and Bantu struggled to hook her bra back in place........

When he was done, Dhika turned back and smiling wide, she punched him hard on his chest......

Bantu: Aaahhh.. miss......

Dhika: hehe... you deserve it.......

Bantu: Not fair miss...... Bobby alone saw you.......

Dhika: Ai,.... when did he see what.... No, I was wearing dress monkey.........

Bantu: May be..... but atleast you were braless under.... he made a childish face with anger and sorrow.......

Seeing Bantu make such a face, Dhika melted...... 

Bantu was always the more mature ( acted atleast ) among the two and seeing him like this,.... she kind of felt bad........

Dhika:hmmmm....... dear.......

Bantu: its okay miss.... leave....... he looked really sad now.......

Putting her hands around his neck once again,..... she looked into his eyes,... and gave another peck on his lips.....

Dhika: Say you what..... she blushed......... I will.....

Bantu: Eyes twinkling.... you will ? what miss......

Dhika: I.........I will.. go braless sometime later..... but only under my top..... she said as blood filled her cheeks.......

Bantu: Reallllyyyy ???

Dhika: hmmm.....promise........she said blushing

Saying, she hit him once again,... and sat down next to Bobby.........

As Bantu too sat down, topless, Dhika saw that he had a bulging tent,.. and it was pushing his shorts up and outwards.......

Blushing, when she looked at it and then at Bantu, Bantu said nothing but had a naughty smile........

Bantu: Watching her look at his crotch..... Miss.... one more biscuit ?

Dhika: uhnn ?.... what ?.... her mouth went dry looking at the twitching pole.........

Before she could comprehend what Bantu was asking, she saw him take one more biscuit and this time, he placed it below his chest, on his ripped abs..........and placing it, he looked at Dhika with sparkling eyes.......

Dhika's eyes couldn't stay at one place...... It switched between the biscuit laying on his abs,..... to the cock twitching under his shorts....... and it was the twitching cock that took all her attention........

Dhika pressed her thighs together,.... as she could feel the heat emanating inbetween..........

Just as she was looking back at one another,..... Bantu coughed,..... and when his body flexed,..... the biscuit slid......

Slipping and sliding down from his abs, the biscuit fell on his crotch, right on his bulge......

Dhika: holysh.......

and when the cock twitched, the biscuit jumped........

And Dhika's eyes widened and her cheeks flushed red.....

[Image: HD-wallpaper-kajal-agarwal-cute-thumbnail.jpg]

==========

Tuesday morning while she was driving back from her mom's, her phone rang through her car's music system......

Dhika: Hey John, woke up already ?

John: Hey, I am in office already, you are driving ?

Dhika: yes dear, I went to drop Pappu at my mom's place....

John: Oh, why? Aunty and Uncle are away? 

That was mostly the case in the past and they had never tried any day care... 

Uncle and aunty were mostly there all the time, at least Aunty was, and it was rare when she went out to meet her sister or her brother...

Dhika: yeah, Aunty is going away for a couple of days to her sister's. Uncle had just gone to drop her..... 

Dhika: Anyway, Uncle cannot handle Pappu alone and so, I thought he would be comfortable at my mom's.....

John: Thats right. hehe... Uncle will die running behind Pappu.......

Dhika: How is your work going on, when are you coming.....

John: Work is fine..... going on. I will come later this week dear... Date is not confirmed yet...... 

John: What about there ? You left the twins alone at home?

Dhika: No no, they left early for tuition....... 

John: Having fun with them.... he teased......

Dhika: Oi........ [b]she blushed[/b]

but did not deny and John noticed it......

John: Where did they sleep.... he was grinning so loud Dhika could hear him.....

Dhika: In hall ofcourse, in Pappu's bed. Where else?..... she responded in a playful angry tone...

John: hehe...ok ok .... anyway drive safe... I will call later.......

After cutting the call, Dhika recalled what happened the last night, when the biscuit fell his crotch, and how the alarm went inside Dhika's head,.... 

Blushing and cheeks filling red, Dhika had run into her bedroom and closed the door.....

With her head pressed tight against her pillow, Dhika had wondered what would have happened if she had eaten that biscuit.....

===============

As the sky grew darker, Dhika was already on her way from the school. The weather was overcast and it looked like it was going to pour heavily....

Entering her house, Dhika changed into shorts and a top and watching TV, she had her lunch.....

The twins had tuition and won't be back until evening.....          

By the time she finished her lunch and was wondering what to do, she saw that it had started raining and it was slow but steady.....

Washed and done with her dishes, Dhika took the couch to watch something on TV, when she heard her door bell rang.....

Ding Dong.....

Chotu: didi... open... soon..... I am wet......

Dhika: Coming coming....       

She hopped and opened to see Chotu standing there with her groceries in one hand and his other hand wiping the water off his face......

Dhika: Heyyy, why did you come in rain.... couldn't you wait and come.....

Chotu: It started raining half way didi... what will I do.... its okay, I am not fully wet......

Dhika: come in come in.......

Inviting him inside, she closed the door behind.....

Dhika: Put them down,.... and remove your shirt and hang it... I will bring a towel Chotu.....

By the time she came back with a towel, Chotu was standing there topless, trying to dry his hair....

Coming to him, Dhika helped him dry his hair, all the while scolding him for coming in rain...

Hanging the towel next to his shirt, Dhika brought him snacks and as Chotu sat on a stool at the kitchen top eating it, Dhika unloaded the groceries and stocked them in the kitchen.....

Every now and then, Dhika would catch Chotu peering down her neck or looking at her legs...... but she was used to it now and without so much as giving him a glance, she let him enjoy......

Ding Dong.......There came another ring......

Dhika: did the twins come already ? or was it Uncle ?.............Dhika froze in her tracks....

Nothing was going on, but still,.... there was Dhika in her small dress and Chotu was sitting topless in her kitchen counter...... 

For a second, she thought to run into her bedroom,... but the bell rang again.......

In one quick hop, Dhika reached the door and when she looked through the hole, she saw someone dressed in an Orange saree standing outside,...... and their back was towards the door.....

Dhika: should I change the dress before opening the door........

But then, she also worried that Chotu might wonder why she was changing the dress......

Partially opening the door, Dhika peeped outside.....

Sharmi: Hey, open the door, I got drenched......

Dhika: Hey Sharmi..... 

Dhika had no choice now but to let her in without any delay.....

As Sharmi entered in, she saw a cute boy sitting topless in her kitchen eating something....... 

Looking at him, Sharmi gaped and looked back at Dhika...... Then quick as that, she saw a wet T shirt hanging about, along with a wet towel and understood that he too might have got wet in rain like her, but still wondered who he was....

Dhika: Hey, this.... this is Chotu..... you know Chotu right.... I have told you.......

Dhika shared pretty much everything normal from her life with Sharmi and she had mentioned about Chotu a number of times, about him helping her in the store and helping her with painting the house and so on, but Sharmi had never met him in person.....

Sharmi: Oh, this is the infamous Chotu ?? Hello dear .... 

Sharmi waved at him, but Chotu was in another world looking wide-eyed at Sharmi......

And it wasn't his fault......

Just like Chotu, Sharmi too was fully drenched in rain.... but the reason Chotu was fixated on her was her dress....

Unlike Dhika, Sharmi never wore saree in conservative fashion......

Due to the rain, the Orange saree Sharmi was wearing was taped to her body, showing her entire long midriff, and was pasted to her cute little breasts, outlining their structure....... 

[Image: 7febe3801a1d692e9984eb8ac9dea8f2.jpg]

Dhika: Chotu, this is Sharmi,... I have told you about her na......

Chotu: Startled... uhn... yeah... yes.... Hello didi......

Drying as much as she can with the towel Dhika gave, Sharmi too joined Chotu at the kitchen top.....

Dhika: Why is everyone going through rain to come to my house today..... hehe

Sharmi: hehe... no no... I was passing through here and since it started raining, I came in here.......

Dhika and Sharmi sat and spoke, while Chotu just sat there watching both of them......

Sharmi had always enjoyed flaunting her body and knowing people looking at her assets, but here she noticed that more than towards her, Chotu was stealing a lot of glances at Dhika, and what more intrigued her was that Dhika caught him quite a few times, but it did not bother her at all......

As Chotu ogled at Dhika, Sharmi too carefully took a note of Dhika and only then she realized....

Dhika was wearing a very short shorts showing her great white legs, and a pale white little top with strings for support,.... and it showed quite a bit of her cleavage.... and what caught her attention was that Dhika was wearing it in front of Chotu, casually..... 

[Image: 4ed5ea5a8a280c6b738901855f51e51b.png]

Wondering, Sharmi gave a suspicious look at Dhika......

Dhika: why is she looking at me like that..... did she catch Chotu looking at me ? godd.......

Sharmi: Anyway, it is getting late, I will go.... looks like rain won't stop.....

Dhika: Hey,.... stay here until it stops.... 

Sharmi: no no Dhika, evening we have function to attend too... I will manage........

Saying, when she stood up to gather her things,.... Chotu too got up and wearing his shirt, he picked up Sharmi's bags.....

Chotu: I am also leaving Sharmi didi... let me help them till your bike......

Chotu: I will leave Dhika didi.... check all the groceries and let me know if something is missing....

Bidding his bye, Chotu went in the front, and when Sharmi exited the door,.... she grabbed Dhika by her top and pulled her close,.....

Sharmi: Do you know, the boy's eyes never left your breasts......she whispered seductively and left with a wink........

Regaining herself from Sharmi's hold, Dhika blushed like a child caught with stolen candy,.... ~~

==========

After they left, Dhika closed the door and came in, convincing herself that Sharmi was playing with her as usual, teasing her.....

But then a deep part of her worried that if Sharmi would use this against Dhika at any point.....              

Dhika: No, she wouldn't, I know Sharmi....... she let out a nervous smile.....

Dhika: But, I knowww Sharmi...... she will use it to do something naughty..... she became nervous for real......

What Sharmi may do or may not do soon stopped bothering Dhika, as end of the day she knew Sharmi would never do anything to hurt her..... 

Smiling, she went on about her works.......

It was late evening, when the twins came.....

Ding Dong......

Dhika: What is with people and rain today......???

Bobby: Miss ? he looked confused.....

Dhika: Why did you guys too came in rain ? Couldn't you wait and come.... look how soaked you both are.... she flared a caring anger.....

Bantu: Us too miss ? who else came ?

Ignoring their question, Dhika told them to strip their wet cloths and went to bring their towels.....

As she came back, Dhika had expected them to be topless yes, but thought they would be down only to their pants, but to Dhika's delightful surprise, both Bantu and Bobby were standing there wearing nothing but their white boxer briefs.......

Bantu was the one who caught her eyes...... wet and glistening with droplets.... with his ripped body.... he looked like a model......

Watching him flex his biceps trying to dry his hair, Dhika felt a tingle between her legs.....

Dhika: Ou...... came a small sound out of her mouth......

Bantu: what miss.... ? he gave an innocent look.....

Dhika: uhn ? no, nothing, come......

Giving the towel to Bobby who was on his way inside to the bathroom, Dhika moved towards Bantu and instead of handing over the towel to him, she herself put it on his head and began drying him.......

As she began to shake and wobble his head, not only Bantu but also Dhika began to shake....... 

and it was having an effect on Bantu.....

With the towel over his head, and his hunched posture, Bantu was straight at Dhika's bust level and when Dhika began to shake him with the towel, her body and in turn her bust began to shake in rhythm...... and Bantu's eyes saw them just half a feet from his reach......

Dhika found it's effect else where.......

As she pulled the towel away from his head, Dhika bent down to wipe his ripped abs,... and a white pole drew her eyes.......

Bantu was hard as a rock and it had made a horizontal pole......

Dhika, giggling to herself, continued wiping him.......

As she straightened herself to wipe his face,.... Bantu had a mischievous smile about him, but Dhika did not understand why.......

But not one a second later, Dhika's eye suddenly widened.....

Bantu's right arm shot up and gave a full hard squeeze to Dhika's right boob......

Dhika: aaahh,.....aaiiiiiii.... Bantuu..... she jerked away from him smiling wide eyed.....

Dhika: you donkey,.... she began hitting him with the towel......

Bantu: hehe... miss..... you said you wouldn't wear bra.....

Smiling awkwardly, Dhika remembered her promise to Bantu that she would go braless sometime later........ but she did not expect it to be the immediate next day..... 

Thinking, she gazed at his body absentmindedly.....

While she was standing there watching him, a naughty thought occurred to her.... and she giggled without knowing.....

Bantu: why are you laughing miss....?

Dhika: uhn? nothing nothing... she gave a blushing smile......        

She had a very naughty thought about removing her top right there and bra as well and standing topless with them, just like them....and it sent a chill down her spine......

Feeling naughty, she wondered at something..... 

Looking down at her own breasts, she made a curious face and looked back at Bantu....

Dhika: Oi.... how do you know I am not braless now ?

Bantu: Smiling sheepishly,.... I know.... cos... I could feel your bra when I.... when I cupped your boob......

Dhika: donkey,... she hit him again, blushing.....

Bantu: Common miss... you said you would not wear it......

Giggling, Dhika shushed him and as Bobby came out of her bedroom, still in the same white boxer, Dhika ran in and closed the door behind....

Bobby wondered what his twin had done now that made his teacher run blushing and close the door.......            

Inside the room, Dhika sat blushing......

As the twins waited outside, they took a pack of Little Hearts and sat on the sofa, when the door opened again......

Dhika: Happy? she said coming towards them.....

Bobby: Happy what miss? he looked confused 

Dhika: I am.... I removed my bra..... she gave a playful glare at Bantu......

Bantu: No way..... don't cheat miss....

Dhika: hehe... what am I cheating......

Bobby: Smiling,.... it doesn't look any different miss......

The only difference that the twins saw about Dhika was that she had removed her white top and wore a grey colored thick top..... and she had the same little shorts......

Bantu: Noooo.... not at all fair..... he made a pouty face......

Dhika: Oi,.... I am not wearing one... see there are no straps...... she pointed at her shoulders...

She had very thin strings in her top which were supporting the dress at her shoulders.....

Bantu: that doesn't prove anything, it could be a strapless bra miss.......

Dhika: No donkey, it is not.....

Bantu: you cheated me miss.... he made a sad face........

Angry like a child that they called her a cheat, Dhika furiously pulled the front of her top outward as much as she can and hunched her body forward,...... and said.....

Dhika: Look.... 

Bantu and Bobby watched open mouthed, as her cloth unhid most of her boobs and her boobs parted sideways due to her pull and the twins could see past her breasts down to her flat stomach and navel......

Very little portion of her breasts were covered and it was just her nipples and the pink ring around it.....~~

[Image: wallhaven-p8qmrm.png]

Blushing at her own posture, Dhika made an awkward smile.....

Dhika: Trust me now ? 

She straightened and hit Bantu in his head before sitting in between them.......

They all watched TV for a while,... More like Dhika was watching and the twins were stealing glances down her neck,... hoping to catch something...... but Dhika wore this dress so confidently as she knew it won't reveal her nipples.......

Giggling, she watched them try and try, and also, she stole glances of their little bulges.....

Bantu's hardon had gone down, but not completely. Both Bobby and Bantu had slight bulges pushing against their boxers.......

Bored of TV, Bantu broke the silence....

Bantu: I am getting bored...shall we do something or go somewhere miss?

Dhika: hehe...where? it is raining dear......

Bobby: Movie.......

Bantu: We never watch one movie whole......hehe......

Dhika: hehe....

Dhika: what you want to do then?

Bobby: Do you have cards miss?

Dhika: hmmm,... no.... 

Bantu: we can play Chicken game!!

Dhika: Chicken game? what is that......how to play......

Bobby didn't have any idea too... but he watched as Bantu instructed Dhika......

Bantu: Miss...get up and sit on my lap....

Dhika: Whattt?... she glanced at his little boxer and the little bulge.....

Bantu: no no.... you can sit here on my thighs facing me...... Bantu flexed his muscles and sat straight.....

Dhika still looked at him in disbelief, but all the same, she felt herself raising.....

Dhika: what are you doing dhika......??? her eyes never left his chest as he flexed it

Biting her lower lip inside her mouth, Dhika straddled and sat on Bantu's thighs, facing him.....

There was a little gap between both of them,... and a little space between where Dhika was sitting and where Bantu's crotch was......

Bantu: Now miss,.... Can you raise your top a little... 

Dhika: Raise?

Bantu: yeah, so I can see your tummy.... put a knot if you can and leave it.....

Feeling curious, Dhika raised her top revealing her flat tummy and cute button of a navel and raising, she tied her top into a knot under her boobs.....

Placing his right hand on her tummy, Bantu began......

Bantu: Now, I will walk my fingers down your tummy...... saying he moved an inch down....

Dhika: hmmm..... 

Dhika could easily have stopped him but didn't. She gave him a forceful look but let him proceed...

As Bantu's finger moved another inch, it entered her navel.....

Dhika: ahh..... She squeaked a little like a mouse, jerking.....

Dhika pressed her both lips inward as she jerked, and took her right hand to his hard chest to balance herself......

Bantu: And the first one of us to say "Chicken," loses."

Dhika: why will someone say Chicken?

Bantu: Because, now, I will keep going down inch by inch...... hehe

Hearing him, Dhika's eyes widened by an inch..... 

Dhika: in just 4 inches, he will reach my panty......

Dhika: and what.... what happens when someone says chicken....

Bantu: You lose..... and the opponent gets to.... kiss you whereeeverr....theyyy....want!

Bantu said, looking down at her breasts.....

Dhika recalled the last time Bantu and Bobby were kissing all over her breasts, the last day in the Swiss......

But then, a small part of her felt afraid, what if he tried to kiss her somewhere else.....

Dhika: if..... No, he wouldn't...... said her naughty daring mind....

Dhika knew Bantu was all these daring and coming on the outside, but she thought he was really not that daring inside, especially when he was scared,....atleast that's what she believed.....

Dhika: Feeling naughty,...she said "okay"....... and put her tongue on her teeth.....and

Dhika put her arms around his neck and leaning on, she rubbed his nose with hers, hoping to intimidate him....

She lingered there, their faces just an inch apart, their hot breath mixing. 

Looking at Bantu's chest heaving up and down, she leaned her body forward another inch and her breasts gently pressed against his hard chest and as she did it, she felt something else graze against her shorts.....

Bantu was hard as rock again and now his pole was standing inbetween them......

Dhika: Giggling, keep going... she teased him.......

Bantu put his fingers in a walking position and moved very slowly, out of her belly button, down and down.... 

As he took two steps, Dhika looked at him as he went, biting her lips and breathing hard while Bantu's eyes wandered all over his goal; to her sweet little panty. 

One more step, and his fingers hit the elastic of her shorts...

Dhika: Chicken out.... chicken out.......

Dhika's heart raced and she could feel the sweat on her brow..... but also, she was feeling extremely aroused and her nipples had stiffened and could be seen on her top.......

As Bantu took another step, his finger crossed her shorts and landed on the top of it at the start of her treasure valley........

Dhika: Chicken... chicken.... chicken.... she said and gave him a glare....

Bantu: hahahahaha.... you loose.......

Dhika: yeah.... you were going on..... she shot back......

Bantu: hehe....

Laughing, Bantu licked his lips and looked at her,.......

Dhika: okay, so....where do you...want to... kiss.... she asked sensing his quest.......

First Bantu looked down at her breasts and Dhika felt at least okay with it,..... because Bantu had already kissed them, but moving past, his eyes fell on her shorts......

Dhika too saw where his eyes had fallen, inbetween the distraction of his swollen pole of a cock........

She could have said no and stood up, but she held her ground......

As her heart heaved, she shut her eyes tight and waited for his move.....

[b]            But what she felt was Bantu's hand wrap around her back and his lips met hers....... Opening his mouth, he pushed his tongue into her.....[/b]

A wave of relief went past through Dhika.....

Feeling happy that Bantu did not defy her, Dhika put her arms around him and taking his tongue in, she gave it a hard suck....

As their tongue danced together,.... Dhika sensed herself moving closer to him......

She wanted to feel his hard chest smash her boobs........

Feeling the tingle between her legs, Dhika grabbed his back and pushed herself into his muscled chest.......

As her hard nipples touched his chest, Dhika jerked ,.... and she cursed the little piece of cloth hindering between her nipples and his muscles......

A drop a milk flew out and kissed her fabric......

But what Dhika took a couple of seconds to realize was that his full hard pole, still inside his boxer, was now stuck in between them,... 

While the tip of his cock was jammed between their stomachs, Dhika felt the bottom length of his shaft grazing the top of her pussy mound,.... just half an inch above her clit.......

The realization hit Dhika and she jerked, feeling a moisture spread over her pussy.....

She so wanted to press still farther and feel his cock rub her clit,... but then 

Dhika: Stand up, right now!......

Barked a voice inside her head,... and pulling her lips away from his,... Dhika stood up....... 

Bantu and Bobby watched Dhika run into the kitchen and Bantu thought that was the end of it......

Gulping down a glass of water, Dhika came back and sat inbetween Bantu and Bobby,... and saw that they both had raging hardon...... and she so wanted to reach out and touch them......

Giggling,.... she winked at them and...... she covered her mouth.....

+
+
+
+      
[+] 6 users Like DevilMayCare's post
Like Reply
+
+
+
+      

Feeling embarrassed and wanting to divert them from what she just did, she wondered how she can, when Bobby called her......

Bobby: Can I try the game now miss? he asked innocently.....

Dhika: Again ?? god,... I won't be able to control.....

Bantu really thought that was the end of it, while Bobby just blinked at her.......

Dhika: but,.... poor Bobby, it is only fair.......

Without waiting for Bobby to ask again, Dhika stood up... 

Noticing Bobby's mast standing full straight.... Dhika straddled him watching it........ 

Sitting mere inches closer to his cock, still inside his boxers, Dhika took and placed his hand on her naked stomach......

[Image: touch-body.gif]           

Dhika: Shall we ?..... she whispered seductively......

Dhika knew Bobby was no Bantu and she hoped she had a real chance of winning this game atleast, but a little part of her was afraid of all the sudden boldness that comes upon Bobby sometimes.......

Straight away Bobby started off with her navel.......

Dhika knew this would happen as she knew Bobby was so fond of her navel,..... 

Dhika: ahh.... a quick moan escaped her.....

She had thought she was prepared for Bobby's assault, but Bobby knew all the tricks when it comes to a navel......

While his thumb stayed inside, his forefinger traced the rim of her navel, sending tingles after tingles with its sensitive touch......

And when it pressed at a point on the north, Dhika thought that was the end of it,... but then pressing the forefinger thick against her stomach, Bobby's thumb started to nibble inside her navel hole.....

Up and down and first, and soon, Bobby moved his finger out and in and out and in......

Dhika: ah...ahhh....Bobbyyy..... she used both her hands to grip at his shoulders.....

Soon, Bobby was finger fucking her navel........ Very sensually his finger was going in and out of her sexy navel,... sending ripples in her pussy.....

Dhika: uhh ahhh.... stop.... no.......

Dhika, trembling on top of Bobby, inched closer and closer with her each jerk and soon Bobby's cock was grazing her shorts.,.....

Bantu was watching open mouthed at his shy younger twin...

Dhika could feel her pussy staring to leak.......

Dhika: oh god..... ahh.... no.... 

Not able to handle, Dhika leaned and pressed her lips into Bobby,..... Opening his lips with her teeth, she pulled and plunged her tongue into his mouth......

And that put and end to Bobby's fingering.....

Leaving him,... Dhika giggled at her success,....... 

Taking his finger out,... Bobby took a step an inch down...... and then tracing an arc, Bobby's finger went north.....       

Bantu: You are going the wrong way......    

Bobby: You didn't say which way.... he answered boldly.....

Surprised, Dhika watched where he was going and how for would he go....

Bobby was a few inches below her tits, when he put his hand down flat on her, and his fingertips brushed the bottom of her left breast. 

Dhika didn't say chicken, nor did he expect her to, cos both were aware that she had experienced more than this from the twins......

Instead of moving onto her tits, he walked his fingers up in between her breasts and then up to her neck..... where his other hand joined and both caressed her slender neck.....

Dhika was squirming on his thighs......

Bobby took his hands off her neck and moved to her shoulders. 

With both hands, he moved her arms, which were on his shoulders, down to her sides and his eyes feasted on her heaving bosom......

Dhika: he is bold...... but for how long Bobby...... 

Dhika smiled back at him, with sparkle in her eyes, in acknowledgment of his attraction towards her. 

As he brushed his fingers along the top of her bust, it traced the curvy line on the top of her breasts and then moving up, it touched the left strap of her top...

Dhika inhaled sharply as it touched her.......

Dhika: What is he doing....

Very softly, Bobby started pulling the strap down. 

He looked at her like a winning child, and he could see most of her left tit now, just save for the nipple and its ring. 

Bobby: You may want to say chicken now, Miss....... He whispered to her.

Bantu was lost of words and looked in awe.... Her bulging left tit looked like it would pop out of her top anytime.......

Dhika: No, sweetie............ You won't pull it down any further..... she whispered back playfully....

But in real, Dhika was so terrified if he would pull it down...... but she held her court.... and she had the right of it....

Bobby: but missss...he gave in... 

Dhika: hehe.... what sweetie....

Bobby: putting his head down...... Chicken.....

Giving a thick giggling kiss on his lips, Dhika stood up laughing and fixing her top......~~

Dhika: hey heyyy... I wonnnn

Bobby: I know.... he said defeated... where do you want to kiss miss?

Only after Bobby asked that question, Dhika remembered what she had won......

Looking at him, her gaze fell on his tent..... Biting her lips, Dhika saw between Bobby's eyes and his cock.........

Seductively, Dhika sat inbetween Bobby's legs.....

Bantu: uhhnnnnnn.... he gave out of cry......

Dhika: hahahaha...I am just teasing......

Saying, she stood up, but not before hitting Bobby's tent with her palm.....

Bantu: you touched.....!!!!! his eyes became wide......

Dhika: Uhn? what? no, I did not .......    she looked at him innocently.....

Dhika was on fire and she could feel the heat from between her legs as she pressed her thighs together..... it was very warm and slick with wetness

She was feeling very naughty and loved teasing Bantu........

Dhika: No Bantu, I did not ...... she put her tongue out.....

Bantu: I saw... you did.......

Dhika: hehe... nope..... she giggled......

Dhika was in a very naughty and playful mood and Bantu did not fail to notice it. 

He knew this was as good as any time be.....

Bantu: Miss..... can I ask a favor.....?. he said as his cock twitched again.....

Dhika: with her eyes on the twitching,... what honey ?

He knew he had to thread very carefully........

Bantu: can you pleaseeee........... change into another top.... a T shirt may be even...... pleaseee

Dhika just stood there smiling and gaping at his request,... and she knew why he was asking that......

The top that she was wearing was so thick that even though her nipples were stiff and erect, there was only a light impression visible on the top.......

Dhika: Smiling naughty,... why ? you didn't like this ?.............. she ran her hands down he breasts to her stomach....

Bantu: uhn.....,I liked miss.... I just wanted you to see.... in a T shirt..... 

He stammered without knowing how to ask her to wear a flimsy T shirt......

and Dhika loved watching him squirm as she continued to tease him....

Dhika: So, you want me to wear a bra, back ?.... she teased....

Twins: Noooo........

She almost laughed out loud when she heard both the twins shouted "No" at once..........

Shaking her head,..... she walked into her bedroom, giggling, and with a naughty look......

It was only a couple of minutes after Dhika was gone, when the boys decided she was not coming back.....

Just as they were about to get up, the door opened, and Dhika came out wearing a full hand T shirt which was hugging her body like a second skin...

But then, she also had her arms crossed across her breasts and Bantu and Bobby couldn't guess if she was wearing anything inside....

She came and sat inbetween the boys, hands still crossed across her bust.....

Just as Bantu began to say something..... Dhika shushed him........ and blushing, she lowered her arms, shying, revealing the blue behemoths underneath,.......

Her breasts jutted out like ripe mangoes and her nipples couldn't be more evident.....

[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Her nipples looked like two little cherries ripe for eating and Bobby's jaw dropped and Dhika saw both boys' cocks began twitching......

Giggling, Dhika looked at them in awe, while Bantu was drooling, looking at her breasts......

Bobby: Thank you miss... he said quietly, looking at her tits......

Dhika: Why sweetie.... she asked with eyes on his twitch cock.....

Dhika: Ohmygodd..... they are dancing up and down...... What will happen if I touch...hehe........

She felt very naughty and so wanted to reach out and touch them.....

Dhika's breasts heaved up and down as she watched their cocks dance without touching.......

Just as she watched them, Bantu slid closer to her......

Bantu: Miss......

Dhika: ye.....yes sweetie...... 

Bantu: can....can you remove the T shirt......

Dhika: uh!........... nooo.... she shook her head slowly, blushing..........

Bantu: Misss... pleaseee....... he inched more closer to her.......

Bantu's legs touched Dhika's and she felt a jolt between her legs......as she saw that his cock was only one thigh away......

Dhika: Pleaseee Bantu..... she swallowed hard, still looking at his cock......

Bantu: Sensing her, he asked very carefully...,.... do you... you.... ...want to touch it, miss?

Dhika: oh shit.......

Dhika: uhn? no.... no..... she said shying and turned away......

Bantu took her hands and placed on his abs......

Dhika: is that what you meant by "it", she smiled naughtily looking at him............~~

Just as she turned, another white tent was pointing straight up and twitching at her.......

Bobby: You look so sexy, miss.... he said shying.......

Hearing him, Dhika giggled, looking at his cock......... she almost felt her hands raise........

Angel Dhika: Noooo Dhika... close your eyes.......

Devil Dhika: but it is sooo alluring.... 

Angel Dhika: Don't listen to her,.... get up and leave......

Devil Dhika: Listen,... See, it is twitching for you........ just touch it once....... 

As she was struggling within, Dhika saw a small patch of wetness where Bobby's tip was pushing against the fabric.....

Dhika knew Bobby was looking at her,.... and she recalled about the time when she had caught his boxer in hands and teased his cock, squeezing.....

Dhika: but that was without Bantu in presence.......

Just as her mind was struggling, unbidden, her left hand leapt and touched the wetness.....

Dhika: Gosh,,... it is throbbing under my fingers...... I will just hold it once..... pleaseeee Dhika...

Dhika: Oh shit, Bantu would have seen......

She wanted to pull her hands back, but she couldn't, or rather it wouldn't come back.......

Dhika loved the feel of throbbing under his finger........

As she was feeling the throbbing, her right hand too betrayed her and grazed another tent on the right side........

Close to Bantu's cock, as it twitched, Dhika's fingers leapt a second to touch it..... but she pulled back......

Angel Dhika: Dhikaaaaa.......!!

Shutting her eyes tight, her head hit the head of the sofa........

And Dhika's fingers wrapped around the twins's cocks.........

Up and over the white boxer, she could feel their precum coating her fingers.......

Devil Dhika: Atta girl.......

Bantu's fingers clutched her fingers that were wrapped around his warm shaft over his boxers......

Bantu so wanted to push his boxer down, but he thought better of it...... 

Bantu: Baby steps.... he reminded himself

Dhika: Sweetie..... she said heaving, not in particular at one......

Bantu: Your hand feels so soft miss......

With her eyes shut tight, Dhika just felt the feeling of two hard cocks, thought still inside boxers, coiled inside her fingers, throbbing.....

And her hand started moving and stroking them slowly......

Dhika heard Bobby let out a small groan as her soft hand stroked him slowly. 

She felt him lay his head down on her shoulder, as his hand raised up to touch her left breast. 

Opening her eyes, she looked back and forth between the two cock's, both stiff inside her fingers..... 

She kept her slow pace and moved her hand up and down......

Bantu: Oh holyy, Miss...... This feels soooo good. You are amazing.....he said with his eyes closed, laid back...

As she pumped them, she felt Bobby's fingers wrap around her left breast, and squeezing, he flicked her nipple....

Dhika: ahaaa.... she jerked as she bit her lips......

She didn't want Bantu to hear her and participate as well... 

Slowly, Bobby slid from her shoulders and his face inched closer to her boob......

Just as his mouth touched her side boobs, Bobby looked up......

Dhika's eyes met him,...... and she gave a shy blushing smile filled with lust.......

Dhika: ishppp....... aahhh......... 

Dhika: Bobby,,..... my sweetiee.......

Suddenly, feeling Dhika's hands grip tighter around his cock, Bantu raised his hips to meet her rhythm......

Bantu: Misssss....... aahhh..... godddd.......

Feeling the sudden increase in force made Bantu to open his eyes,.... and when he did, his heart stopped....

Bantu saw that Dhika's left tit was completely out of her top, firm and perky. 

Bobby's mouth was on her red nipple...... and milk was dripping down his twin's chin......

Both Dhika and Bobby had their eyes closed, but their faces showed ecstasy.........

Watching the white round smooth breast was all that Bantu could handle...... 

and he bursted........

As cum spewed and sprouted from his cock, Dhika kept stroking him as Bantu shut his eyes tight and fell on the sofa head.....

He could hear the slurping sound from her milking tit; his milking twin............

......................Continued  Heart

[Image: 81ed45eaedecc0c584b907050f90cd70.jpg]
Like Reply
Hot hot update
yourock  congrats
Like Reply
Super update bro
Like Reply