Adultery Dhika - An Innocent Angel
superb... for the first time, it seems she will be topless... waiting for more.. still whole 2 days remain
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Wow. Super erotic update.
Like Reply
Excellent update. How long she can control her body and heat generated.Hope the twins have their first night with their teacher.
Like Reply
Awesome update bro
Like Reply
In the heat of moment, the twins are going to put their fingers inside her pussy and asshole at the same time and make her orgams like never before.. Very hot narrative.
Like Reply
Speechless,
This is the first ever incomplete story which Im reading otherwise, I always touches only completed one.
Keep up & Lots of medicine to the writer
Credits to the Owner 
By
Dr. Zatka  clps cool2
[+] 1 user Likes DrZatka's post
Like Reply
Interesting and erotic updates.. but situations seems to be same like earlier like couch, movie, shower, dress, painting...
Like Reply
(20-06-2022, 04:24 PM)Bigil Wrote: Interesting and erotic updates.. but situations seems to be same like earlier  like couch, movie, shower, dress, painting...

You mean surroundings!..... Well, all these tend to be present in a modern household. Couldn't put a stable or a guest solar inside an apartment...
[+] 1 user Likes DevilMayCare's post
Like Reply
Very nice
Like Reply
You put the fire on the story bro
Next update. Is most wanted for earlier

Wow worth for waiting bro
yourock  congrats
Like Reply
yourock clps clps
Like Reply
Erotic update bro...
Keep it up..
Like Reply
Devilbro.. what an erotica.. you are taking us on sexride with a touch n go way.. Dhika is now almost on the verge of getting naked agains all the characters came across till now.. let's see who will penetrate first.. 
What I think among al the characters I more feel erotism with Dhika and Chhotu episodes.. and bit less with bantuu.. as bantuu is playing with her by taking first step.. So sometimes I feel he should not get enogh chance with Dhika.. his smartness distches him.. while Dhika fall naturally towards Bobby.. he releive his shyness and get the extra always. 
For Chhotu.. being a teacher Dhika teaches him the lessons of men-woman body parts and the than the how to move towards sex.. she teaches he learns the lessons quickly and get the fruits and John doesn't know anything what happens between Dhika n Chhotu.. Chhotu will be the first who sucks her nipple and dring the sweet milk of Dhika.. and later first one to enter the slippery cave of Dhika.. these are my thoughts.. you have your own plans for the story.. it's your story.. but I am enjoying it
[+] 1 user Likes Yampag's post
Like Reply
            Dhika pressed her both lips inward as she jerked, and took her right hand to his hard chest to balance herself......

Bantu: And the first one of us to say Chicken," loses."

Dhika: why will someone say Chicken?

Bantu: Putting his tongue out,... because, now, I will keep going down inch by inch......

Hearing him, Dhika's eyes widened by an inch..... 

Dhika: in just 4 inches, he will reach my panty......

[Image: MEBDGR8_o.jpg]
[+] 6 users Like DevilMayCare's post
Like Reply
Nice teaser...
Like Reply
is the twins going to lick her holes same time. wowww..
Like Reply
Eagerly waiting
yourock  congrats
Like Reply
I hope this update coming on Friday night.. not much waiting back to back two updates need bro
Like Reply
(22-06-2022, 07:23 PM)DevilMayCare Wrote:             Dhika pressed her both lips inward as she jerked, and took her right hand to his hard chest to balance herself......

Bantu: And the first one of us to say Chicken," loses."

Dhika: why will someone say Chicken?

Bantu: Putting his tongue out,... because, now, I will keep going down inch by inch......

Hearing him, Dhika's eyes widened by an inch..... 

Dhika: in just 4 inches, he will reach my panty......

[Image: MEBDGR8_o.jpg]

You are amazing . I like the plot between uncle and Dhika the tension building up and how u are going to handle it. 
Tats so realistic and nice
[+] 1 user Likes Dilip1947's post
Like Reply
This is the best story I have read after Guruji's erotic milking
[+] 1 user Likes amitkumarmsip's post
Like Reply