Adultery Dhika - An Innocent Angel
Waiting for update buddy... please give us update bro
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Waiting for the next update
Like Reply
Dear Readers...

Work is making me to travel half of the week to a different state and so, I did not get time to start the next update yet. I will try and post one by end of this week or by start of next week. 

It is going to be like this for a short while until companies decide either to call us back completely or let us continue to work from home.

Happy Reading....
[+] 1 user Likes DevilMayCare's post
Like Reply
(12-06-2022, 09:07 PM)key0878 Wrote: Bro thoda weekly  1 minimum  update to kro... we all are early waiting  for updates.. last 2-3 update 10days se jayda main aaye.. we knew you also busy in work n responsibility.... but thoda time hamare ko bhi chaiye aapse.... regards big bro

I understand your eagerness but due to recent work constrains, I am unable to. Hopefully it resolves sooner. 

And for your kind information, I do not speak Hindi... 
Like Reply
(14-06-2022, 06:34 PM)DevilMayCare Wrote: I understand your eagerness but due to recent work constrains, I am unable to. Hopefully it resolves sooner. 

And for your kind information, I do not speak Hindi... 

No problem buddy...thnx for letting us know..take your time I know ur busy but we'll be waiting
Like Reply
             No sooner than she leaned back and came into full focus, his eyes widened.......

Dhika: hehe, why are you looking like that dear ? .... Dhika squinted her eyes smiling at him......

*****: .... you..........

Dhika: I, what dear ? she giggled

*****: ..... you are not wearing bra ??? he blurted out......

As Dhika leaned back on her bed, her pullover tightened around her and the white cloth hugged her body......

......... and now with the white cloth hugging her body, her nipples became prominent........

[Image: e2cc105286d275cdb80e399dcdb8b861.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like DevilMayCare's post
Like Reply
(15-06-2022, 11:12 PM)DevilMayCare Wrote:              No sooner than she leaned back and came into full focus, his eyes widened.......

Dhika: hehe, why are you looking like that dear ? .... Dhika squinted her eyes smiling at him......

As Dhika leaned back on her bed, her pullover tightened around her and the white cloth hugged her body......

......... and now with the white cloth hugging her body, her nipples became prominent........

Guess it's gonna be bobby I think
Like Reply
Ohh yessss Bobby is back
Like Reply
Pls give us update brother eagerly waiting
Like Reply
(15-06-2022, 11:12 PM)DevilMayCare Wrote:              No sooner than she leaned back and came into full focus, his eyes widened.......

Hehe. Dhika with Bobby on a video call. something hot is coming up and I hope we can handle more heat in this sweltering weather already. Can't wait to read the full update now.
[+] 1 user Likes Ricota's post
Like Reply
Waiting will over tonight bro...? Or more..
Like Reply
(17-06-2022, 03:32 PM)Ricota Wrote: Hehe. Dhika with Bobby on a video call. something hot is coming up and I hope we can handle more heat in this sweltering weather already. Can't wait to read the full update now.

Nice catch... I didn't noticed the word focus until I read your comment... Hope it's an hot video call...
Like Reply

Waiting.... waiting... Waiting.... I'm waiting
Like Reply
Everyone reading this story with all the minute details. This story rightly deserves it's populaity.
[+] 1 user Likes dragonslair's post
Like Reply

W A I T I N G. . . 
[Image: E1-E07-D8-E-186-B-4879-9-F8-C-C838-DC987186.gif]
Like Reply
Bro today's kajal's bday do we get a bday treat ??
[+] 1 user Likes hotmariner1512's post
Like Reply
~~

Biting her lips and standing in front of the mirror, Dhika looked at her moist cheek..... 

It was no more than 15 minutes since Chotu left, before he came so close to her mouth, and his cum had coated Dhika's right cheek....

Touching its wetness, Dhika felt a tingle in between her legs....

Touching it and bringing her fingers in front of her face,....... for a second Dhika felt the need to smell it, but shaking her head, she opened the faucet. 

Dhika: what has gotten into you girl???........

Wondering but with no answer, Dhika removed her top and standing there just in her panty, Dhika began washing her face......

As she cleaned herself, she heard her phone ring.....

Coming out and pulling over a white full handed pull over, Dhika took her phone...

It was a video call from Bobby...

Dhika: Hey Bobby.... saying, Dhika sat on her bed...

Bobby: Hi miss..... how are you ? he asked smiling... 

Bantu: Popping from the side.... Hiiii miss..... it feels like sooo long.... I missed seeing your beautiful face......aww, you look so cute.....

After their return from Swiss, during the second half of the year, Dhika wasn't teaching their class anymore and they didn't have much chance to see each other. 

Moreover, after coming back, quite a few times Dhika thought about all their happenings in the Swiss, and she wondered whether it will be awkward when she meets the twins the next time or if the twins, especially Bantu would do anything erratic upon meeting,......... and she didn't want either...

So far, Dhika always had things happened to her situational and had not been forced into situations..... and that kept her comfortable.....

Dhika: hehe... thank you Bantu, you look good too.... and I am good Bobby dear... hope you both are well too. I missed you both too..... 

But now, talking with them took Dhika back to their last night in Swiss when they licked and played her boobs..... 

The thought brought a light flush in her face,... and a few more tingles in between her legs.....

Bobby: Miss, Tomorrow after school, our mother wants to meet you....

Dhika: feeling curious, sure dear, is everything all right ?

Bantu: yes yes miss, she just wants to ask you a favor.... 

Saying, he grinned a little, which Dhika did not fail to notice.....

Dhika: Oh, okay dear. Sure, I will look forward to meeting you all......

While Dhika and Bobby talked more about studies, Bantu moved away and Dhika saw him standing a little behind and doing something......

As Dhika relaxed and talked with Bobby, she slid from her bed, and now sitting on the floor, she picked her hair brush.....

Setting her phone a little farther, Dhika leaned back on her bed and began brushing her hair as she continued to talk with Bobby,......

No sooner than she leaned back and came into full focus on the video, Bobby's eyes widened.......

Bobby: Miss.... you..........

Bobby: Miss,..... you are not wearing bra ??? he blurted out......

As Dhika leaned back on her bed, her pullover tightened around her body and the white cloth hugged......

Not a few minutes past, she had a steamy session with Chotu, and that had left her nipples hard, and now with the white cloth hugging her body, her nipples became prominent........

And Bobby got a nice view of her sexy body with nipples piercing her dress...... 

and seeing it, his eyes widened.....

[Image: nipples-through-clothing-cleavage-origin...review.jpg]

Dhika: Bra ? what...... oh shit.......

She had been in braless top or in small bra infront of them during their stay in Swiss, but back then things got steamy and it was like spur of the moments, but now, the case was different...

Dropping the brush, Dhika grabbed the phone and picking it up, she brought it close to her face, so that her body went outside the frame......

Dhika: Blushing into pink, I.... I..... I was getting dressed,....was....washing........

While she was stammering, she heard a loud bang from behind as something rolled down and Bantu appeared on the screen....

Bantu: No bra ? who ? missss...... you ?

Dhika: Eeeeh,....its nothing Bantu......

Bantu: No no, I heard Bobby!,..... he saw you braless ????

Dhika: Aiii, no, I am wearing dress.......

Bantu looked both eager and confused and looked back at Bobby who was now smiling looking at Bantu and Dhika.......

Bantu: Not convinced,...... Miss,... can you bring the phone farther,.........

Just as he finished his questions, Dhika eyes widened and her lips formed a smile.....

Dhika: You donkey,...... No, I won't.....

Bantu: its not fair,.... Bobby alone saw something,.........

Dhika: hehe,...ai....he didn't see anything,... go sleep... I will meet you guys tomorrow,......

Before she could hear Bantu protest, she cut the call, and no sooner than she cut the call, Dhika took a bra and wore it........

============== ~~

Monday late afternoon at school, as soon as the twins and their mother left her room, Dhika called John.....

John: Hey dear,.... I was about to call you....

Dhika: John....

John: yes dear,... I can hear you, tell me.....

Dhika: John, I have to tell you something.....

John sensed her anxious voice, but not wanting to think anything worse, he let her proceed.....

Dhika: Twins' mother came to see me 

John: Oh, some problem ?

Dhika: uhn, no no.... nothing problem and all John... just that....

John: Tell na, what did she come for..... 

Dhika: John, their parents are going somewhere out of station for a couple of days it seems.......

John: ohh, 

Guessing where this was going, a smile appeared on his face, but he did not let Dhika know it.....

Dhika: yeah,.... and also their house is undergoing some renovation it seems and so,......

John: She wanted you to take care of them ?

Dhika: Hmmm yes John,... she requested if they can stay with us for a couple of days.....

John: That's okay na, what is the problem ?

Dhika: just,...... just that... I said ok without asking you...... she sounded worried.....

John: hahahahaha..... Dhikaa.... is that why you are sounding anxious......

Dhika: Johnnn...!

John: Dear, it is your house as much as it is my house....... when I brought Leo, you didn't say anything.,......

Dhika: That is,.... I was there.... but now, you are not here John...... But still, when she asked me, I couldn't refuse..... she wouldn't have asked any other teacher,.... she knows me well.... thats.....

Before she went on, John stopped her......

John: Dhika Dhika.... see... no issues with me.... okay.... I am not worried,.......

Dhika: hmmm...... she felt a little relaxed....

John: So, when are they coming ?

Dhika: tonight.....

John: Grinning,.... oh ok ok.......

Dhika: hearing him grinning,... what ? you are laughing ?

John: Me ? no no.... soooo, they are bringing you dresses to wear ?

Dhika: What ..... ai... no.. they are just coming to stay...... you donkey.....

During one of their conversations, Dhika had said a little about their dressing game which happened in Swiss and John cried that she could have sent him a few pictures......

John: hehe... if they did, don't forget to send me a picture.....

Dhika: Oi, nothing like that, go. Anyway, I wanted to tell you as soon as they left....

John: its okay Dhika..... hehe.... enjoy and make their stay comfortable.... okay... I will catch you later.......

Long after John cut the call, Dhika still sat there as once again images of the Swiss days crossed her mind like slideshow, and as it did, an unaware smile appeared on her lips.....

With the smile still on her lips, Dhika took her belongings and started home.....~~

As she reached her apartments, first she thought to go to aunty's place to pick Pappu, but then decided that she would first take a bath and so, she headed straight into her house......

And with her thoughts still on what happened in Swiss, absentmindedly, Dhika left her main door unlocked as she proceeded into her bedroom.......

Dropping her books and bags on her bed, Dhika stripped off her saree and picking up a small towel, she went to take a shower....

Usually when she was alone with Pappu, she had a habit of leaving her bathroom door unlocked or partially closed so that in case of any emergency or often as Pappu felt afraid, he would look for her.

Same as that habit, even today, Dhika left her door partially closed and putting the towel on the bar, Dhika began to remove her bra....

But just as she reached behind for the hooks, there came a sound and the door flew open....

Pappu: Mammaaaa......

Pushing the door wide open and smiling at her, Pappu ran away from there with the same momentum as he came inside, but........., Dhika saw another pair of eyes looking at her......

Dhika: Uncleee!!! 

Uncle stood forzen in his tracks, as once again it happened in his life. 

For all its glory, Uncle saw Dhika standing there wearing a small panty, and a matching little bra.... With Dhika crouching a little to the front, she was sporting a huge cleavage displaying about 50% of her boobs for uncle to feast upon.....

[Image: -04HH8ocooWXVo1WkZCcoXGXeASJ0tMeTdA2moXj...452ff75151]

Uncle: Dhika.... !

Startled, Dhika straightened herself, and crossed her one arm across her bosom and one across the front of her panty.....

Uncle: Dhika, I am so sorry, .... he averted his eyes...... Pappu heard you coming and ran and so, I just followed him to his safety.... 

Uncle: I....I.... didn't expect..... sorry ma....

While uncle stood there with his eyes upon the ceiling and explained, Dhika quickly grabbed her towel and wrapping it around her, she came out.....

Dhika: Sorry Uncle,.... It is not your fault.... she said gaping and blushing......

Uncle: I will let you to it.......

Saying and turning, uncle took a quick glance at her like a passing bullet before he walked out of the room and the house......

Dhika: Oi Pappppu,...... she called as uncle left the house......

But Pappu did not come and Dhika too felt what was the point in calling Pappu now. He was too little to understand what had happened and it wasn't his fault either.......

Dhika: you should have locked the front door..... stupid girl.......

Dhika: I am sure Uncle got an eyeful....again...... you stupid stupid girl.....

Dhika: What will he think!!............... What if he thinks??

She had a slight clue on what Uncle might have thought, but she didn't allow that to fill her head. 

Running and locking the front door, Dhika went back to her shower........ she tried hard not to think what happened and what impact it may have had on Uncle, but it was difficult to stop those thoughts...

After bathing and getting refreshed, Dhika made a lite lunch and fed Pappu too, and after putting him to sleep, she cleaned her house......

While she was cleaning under Pappu's bed, she saw a parcel laying about......

Dhika: Ohhh, this gift,.......

Dhika: While Uncle set it down, did it fell down.... or Pappu !!......

Picking up the Amazon gift parcel, Dhika moved to the sofa as she opened the note.....

"Hello Beautiful...

A small gift that begets more beauty on you. Please do wear this and only this and naught else ; )

~Stranger  "

Dhika opened the gift to find a cherry red soft fabric... It wasn't anything like she had ever seen before.

It was so soft for the touch and something was amiss about it......

Dhika: is it ripped ? she wondered

There were two pieces of the same color,... 

A bigger cloth about the height of her torso which looked like the front portion of the dress judging by the fitting to cover her bust,.... and then there was a smaller piece which was narrow on one side and broader on the other.....

And then there were also two long strings of the same color.......

But Dhika couldn't make heads and tails of it......

Dhika: let him come and explain what it is himself...hehe......

Last time, after John said it could be the twins, Dhika too wondering perhaps if it might be, but now looking at yet another gift of a dress, Dhika was sure that it was the twins indeed.....

Dhika: but, what is with this Stranger game...... she smiled with a curiosity

Judging by the strange nature of the dress, Dhika guessed it would be Bantu.......

Anyway, putting the dress back into the parcel, Dhika took it to her wardrobe, and then she went back to her works......

Around 4.30 PM in the evening, Pappu woke up and after bathing him, Dhika and Pappu got ready and she took him to Aunty's house......

Ding Dong...

Uncle: Beti, come in come in....

Dhika: Uncle,.....!

She half expected Aunty would be the one to open the door, but when Uncle did, a sudden rush of blood filled her cheeks and Dhika became pink.... recalling Uncle catching her in bra and panty.....

Dhika: I...I... Uncle,... I am going out for a work.......

Uncle: Hmm okay Beti,.... Aunty was about to come there to take Pappu to park.... anyway, you carry on.

Dhika: Thanks...Uncle.... I will be back in two hours......

Saying, Dhika looked for Pappu who had already run inside the house to watch TV..... 

Bidding her bye to Uncle, Dhika left quickly not leaving much more to the awkwardness

Dhika had to buy some blouse materials and meet her tailor, but first she thought to go to Maami's store to order a few items, for now the twins were coming to stay with her for a couple of days...

While placing order with Maami, she looked for Chotu but couldn't find him in the store....

Guessing he wasn't there, she informed Maami to have them delivered the next day afternoon along with vegetables and she exited the store.....

As Dhika got into her bike and wore her helmet, she got a call.....

Apparently, the tailor she had to meet had an emergency and he called in requesting her to come some other day.

Pouting her lips, and not being able to do anything about it, Dhika turned her bike back towards the apartment.....

As she entered, she saw Pappu playing in the park and Aunty sitting in a bench talking with a fellow neighbor......

Dhika too joined aunty and then played a few minutes with Pappu but then informed aunty that she will go up as she had guests coming soon.......

Aunty: No problem Beti... we both will come later,... you carry on.......

Leaving Pappu and Aunty there,.... Dhika started towards her apartments......

As she entered her floor, her thoughts went back to when Uncle saw her in bra and panty today morning and it made her embarrassed and awkward.... and she hoped she wouldn't run into him now.....

Moving silently as she can, she opened her door quietly, so that Uncle wouldn't hear her door and come out of his house, perchance......

But just as she opened the door, she heard a sound from inside her house........

And Dhika stood horrified......

Dhika: Is someone inside......... ? she felt a chill down her spine and not the good sort.....

For half a heartbeat Dhika thought someone was robbing the house, but just as she turned back to go out,..... she heard a rather unusual sound which a robber may not tend to make.....

Dhika: is that...... a moan ? she squinted her eyes in curiosity and looked at her bedroom....

The sound was for sure coming from her bedroom and without her knowledge, her curiosity took her towards the bedroom.....

When Dhika peeked inside, she couldn't see anyone yet, but the sound was louder now and it was coming from her bathroom.....

Slow and quiet as a mouse, Dhika inched towards her bathroom and as she peered in, not so surprising to her, it was none other than Uncle........

A jolt of anxiousness went through Dhika......

Dhika: is he..... gosh !!!!

Quiet as that but quickly as she can, Dhika came back to the hall........

Dhika: should I call him out or announce my presence...... she felt more anxious

Dhika shut her eyes to shake the image out of her, but it came back to her clear as a crystal.....

Uncle was standing there in her bathroom, faced away from Dhika, half naked and playing with himself........ and his head was arched up, and a slight moans escaped his mouth........

Dhika: what is he.... how can he.... in my house...... 

She felt angry, but somewhere in the corner of her heart, she also felt a pity for him........ but she couldn't understand why she felt pity towards him.....

Closing her eyes tight,.... Dhika sank into her sofa..... and wondered what she should do.......

Dhika: why is he doing like a teenager ? she couldn't understand.... and it made her a little sad......

But as Dhika was sitting in the hall, feeling confused as to why it was happening so,.... she heard a queer sort of sound from her bedroom again.....

**thup thup thup thup**  

Dhika: ohmygoshh......

Looked like Uncle was reaching the end and he was fapping furiously.......

and then soon a grunt followed......         

No sooner than that, Dhika heard sound of the hand faucet and water falling on the floor......

Dhika: should I go out ?? she thought to, but did not move.....

Dhika: No, I should talk to him.... is he..... lonely ? but aunty.....

She knew they were old, but yet it wasn't something that he couldn't..... Dhika felt that she should talk to uncle and understand why he did so, that too in her house.......

But also she didn't know how to face him....

Gathering all her courage to whatever may come.... Dhika sat there waiting........

And no later, Uncle emerged from her bedroom.....

Uncle: Seeing her,..... Uncle's heart stopped..... Dhika !!!

Dhika saw Uncle and at first she showed a plain angry-ish face, but sensing his grave discomfort, she made a nervous smile......

Uncle: You... you said you won't be back for another 2 hours..... I......I.....

Before Dhika could say anything, Uncle put down his sorrowed face and walked out of her house without looking at her face.....

Dhika: Uncle, please wait......

When Dhika opened the door and looked towards their house, she didn't find uncle, because he was getting down the stair case.

Dhika: Oh, shit...... GodI should have just gone out and approached him later...... 

Dhika did not feel angry anymore but immensely felt bad for him, and soo wanted to sit and talk with him, but she took a wrong approach and it did not go the way she planned.....

Sad as that, Dhika went inside and closed the door......

After getting refreshed, Dhika consoled herself that she will approach him again and try and understand his problem or whatever this was......

and only after consoling herself that she would do the right thing, she felt a little relieved......

But by then, Aunty and Pappu came back and aunty to came to see Dhika.......

With Uncle gone out somewhere, Aunty sat with Dhika for a while,... and Dhika dared not speak about any of those to Aunty, and for now, she also decided not to say anything to John.....

Not atleast until she knew why Uncle was doing and behaving like a teen....~~

After aunty left, Dhika and Pappu watched TV for a while, then Dhika cooked and fed Pappu, and soon, Pappu was drowsing as he was playing with his toys....

Time was only 7.30 PM and she was expecting the twins to come shortly, but seeing Pappu swaying where he sat, Dhika scooped him up and took him to bed.....

Putting him to sleep and as Dhika came out,.... their bell rang.......

Ding Dong.....

Not wanting the bell to ring again and again and wake up Pappu, Dhika quickly jumped towards the door and opened it....

Dhika: Heyyyyy,... come come........

Twins: Hi miss.......

Dhika welcomed the twins in and gave Bobby and Bantu each and hug and showed them inside..... 

She showed them Pappu's room to keep their bags and belonging and sitting down, she inquired about their parents and about their trip. Sitting and talking with them for a while, she asked more about their studies and everything.....

Dhika: You guys had dinner...

Bobby: Yes miss.....

Dhika: Ok ok, You both go change and refresh and come, I will get snacks at least.....

It was hardly past 8 PM and when they moved into her bedroom to change and refresh, Dhika went into the kitchen.....

In the corner of her mind, a thought was troubling her from the moment their mother asked if the twins could stay with her for a couple of days. 

Back in Swiss, so many things happened and the last day though, it took up a notch and the twins even played with her breasts and drank her milk.... 

Dhika wasn't worried that they would force anything upon her, because she knew how good hearted both the boys were, but her only worry was the if Bantu would take anything for granted, or Bobby for that matter. Bobby, even though looks quiet and shy, he had a habit of surprising the hell out of her....

She imagined them jumping on her and kissing and folding her as soon as they entered her house.

Not that it did not make her feel a little naughty, but a part of Dhika was afraid of it. It was always slow and situational with Dhika. 

But, lucky for her, the twins neither behaved that way nor brought the topic of what all happened in the Swiss and Dhika felt so grateful for that..... she felt like she loved them even more now.....

As she filled a plate with Little hearts as these thoughts fill her,.... a smile appeared on her lips.... Taking the tray and settling on the sofa, she waited for the twins.....

Not much later, Bantu appeared first, followed by Bobby. Both were wearing small shorts and a small white shirt with top two buttons undone.....

And as for Dhika, today she was wearing one of her usual black skirt, not too small, but not big either. It covered till her mid thighs and as she sat, it definitely would to ride up. And for the top, she wore a loose white shirt similar to them, but only the top button of her shirt was undone, and showed no cleavage but just a hint of the shadow of the valley....

The boys came and settled on either side of her.... 

Bantu: Shall we watch some movie miss ? I don't want to sleep already !!

Dhika: Okay dear,.... for sometime may be..... we have school tomorrow.....

Bobby: I.... Little hearts...... You too like it miss.....

Dhika gave them a curious look, which neither Bobby nor Bantu understood.....

Bantu: what miss......

Dhika: Hey, you guys didn't send this ?

Bobby: Looking confused... send ?

Dhika: I got them as Amazon gift box...... with a note mentioning as "from Stranger"........

Now that she was not quite sure if it was them or if they are still playing with her, she left out the "Hey Beautiful" part of the note....

Dhika: All this while, I was thinking that it was Bantu playing with me.... tell the truth now.......

Bantu: hehe.... looks like you have a secret admirer miss.....

For a second, Dhika's face looked confused and worried....

Bobby: We did not send anything miss........

Just as Bobby finished, Dhika stood and ran into her bedroom and returned with the other parcel with the strange cherry red cloth....

Dhika: Looking wide eyed.....so, you didn't send this as well......

Bantu and Bobby each took a piece of the cloth and examined them.....

Bantu: Wow, so soft, still nope,.....

Bobby: This is a dress ? he didn't have a clue either.......

Bantu: hehe..... someone else is giving you dress miss....... he made a sad pouty face to tease her......

Dhika: Looking more worried now,... hey, stop Bantu,.... till now I thought it was you guys......

Looking at her, Bantu realized she looked horror struck and tried to calm her....

Bantu: Miss.... chill.... its just a box of biscuits and some weird dress..... No harm done.......

Bobby: Perhaps someone else too is appreciating your beauty.... he said in a quiet tone with a smile.....

When she heard Bobby mention of her beauty and someone appreciating it, she recalled all of the dresses the boys made her wear so that they could see her beauty in them, and that did bring a smile about her face, and her cheeks turned a little pink....

Dhika: But still, who might this be......

Bantu: Chill miss.... perhaps it could be a wrong delivery.....

Dhika: Hehe, in that case, I already ate two packets of the biscuit, I cannot return them now......

Bobby: hehe.....

Bantu: Miss.....

Dhika: Yes sweetie.....

Bantu: Do you think.... you can wear this dress and show us....

Dhika: hehe... I don't even know if it is a dress dear.... I don't know what to make of it.....

Bantu: Perhaps I can help you wear it.....

Dhika: haaa... I know you would.. hehe... but thanks, no.... she put a tongue out.......

Bobby: Please miss.... he too added quietly.....

Dhika: hmmm.... perhaps... but some other day.......

Laughing about it, Dhika went and put it back in her wardrobe and joined the twins in the couch.....

Talking and having the Little Hearts, they started watching the movie.....

Dhika found that it was some gangster movie and there were a lot of gun fight scenes and soon, she was bored..... ~~

But she saw that she wasn't the only one who was not paying attention....

On her left, Bobby was paying attention, but not at the movie.....

Dhika was sitting in between the twins, leaned back and stretched her legs on top of the small table in the front, while the boys had their legs up on the couch as they sat cross legged.....

Due to this, their legs were touch and partially on her either thighs. Naked knees laying on her naked thighs....

From a corner of her eye, she could see Bobby was looking more at her long slender legs, than at the movie.... and catching him, Dhika giggled quietly within her.....

Sitting so close on the sofa, with legs touching each other, Dhika could feel the warmth from their body and it was spreading on her thighs.....

Looking to her right, Dhika saw that Bantu was full well indulged into the movie, but Dhika also saw one more thing....

Due to his posture, the top of his shirt had spread outward and Dhika could see inside his shirt....

The top two buttons were undone and Dhika could see his hard packed chest heaving up and down as Bantu breathed and somehow, it appeared to happen in a very slow motion in her eyes.....

Dhika: Dhika.....please stop looking now.... no....... 

Dhika: Why is it soo alluring.....

Unbidden, she bit her lower lips very subtly....

As Dhika was watching his muscled body, suddenly Bantu leapt forward.....

Bantu: Have you ever had a body shot miss ?

Dhika: Startled, what ?

When she saw back at the TV, she saw a scene where a guy was licking salt from a girl's neck......

Dhika: hehe... like that ?

Bantu: Yeah, It is like, you have to take a tequila shot and for the salt, you have to smear it on your opponent's body and lick from there......... he said grinning.....

Dhika was a very light drinker and though she had never tasted tequila, she knew this concept....

During their trips aboard, John had taken her to many pubs and she had seen this quite often, but it was usually people licking the salt of their own wrists or fingers or on a lemon... but now in the TV, she saw that the guys were licking salt from the girls' necks and pulling lemons from the lips as they chewed their lips together......

and now Bantu asking about it, made her blush.....

Bantu: Do you have any tequila miss......

Dhika: haaa..... you wish.... she pinched him..... giggling

Even in Swiss, Bantu persisted her to let them have a glass of wine or a tin of beer, but that was always a big no no from her side.......

Bantu: aaahh,...he winched...... I just asked miss,....I don't want it......he made a pouty face and put his head down.......

Dhika giggled looking at him, as Bantu felt defeated even before it started...... but suddenly, she saw him lit again......

Bantu: But we have biscuits......he shouted with his eyes full of smile.....

Dhika: hehe... yes... eat.... she did not get him......

Taking a biscuit carefully in his hand, Dhika saw Bantu turn and place it on her right shoulder on top of her white shirt......

Bantu: Viola.......

Dhika: Oi....  what viola,... you are spoiling my shirt........

Bantu: Looking at her for a second..... you are right miss..... this isn't right......

He said and for all of Dhika's surprise, Bantu took the biscuit back and pulling her loose shirt well out of her shoulder, he placed the biscuit on her naked shoulder, near her bra strap.......

Dhika: oiii.... what are you doing.........

Bantu: biscuit instead of salt..... hehe......

Dhika understood what this guy was doing.... 

She felt the need to pinch him again, but something stopped her as she wondered what he was going to do next........

Bantu: Bobby, I dare you to eat this biscuit without it falling of miss's body....

Bobby, who was up until now quietly watching, was stricken by his twin's prompt, and looked back at Dhika...

Dhika opened her mouth like a fish, but no words came out.... but then, all she did was press her lips inward to control her giggle and excitement.....

She wasn't sure why, but she was feeling excited, once again same as in Swiss......

After almost ten seconds, just as Bantu, Dhika too thought that Bobby would not do anything, but then.... Bobby straightened up and looked at Dhika ...

Dhika felt Bobby lean across her bust, slightly brushing her left breast with his chest and bending down, he picked the biscuit from her neck like a bird pecking its food......

Dhika: Giggling, she couldn't control her laughter... hehe...............

Bantu: Eeeeee.... not like that !!!!! Bobby......... 

Taking another biscuit, he moved towards Dhika but this time, before placing it on her naked shoulder.... he stopped.....

Bantu: Miss....... Can I.... Can you....

Dhika: hmmm ? he looked at him with her glittering eyes            

Bantu: Can you lower your shirt a bit.... he asked quietly......

For a couple of seconds, Dhika just looked at him in disbelief, but she very well knew Bantu may come to this.......

And she obliged. She tried to push her shirt off her shoulders..... but it wouldn't budge enough.....

As she looked apologetically at Bantu, with a hint of naughty grin in her lips....... Bantu became bold again.....

Bantu: Looking down at her chest.... perhaps..... you could remove one more button miss ?

Surprised, Dhika looked at him in disbelief yet again..... 

Before too she had done these sort, but it was either on her own accord or pleading from Bantu, or Bobby, but today, it felt more like assertive more than a request...

But, never the less, Dhika felt her hand raise up to remove one more button of her shirt......

Removing it, Dhika felt her shirt loosen up a lot more, and now, she was able to push the shirt off her shoulders, easily, on both the sides.......

and came her cream colored bra strap into the view......

Very graciously, Bantu made her turn away from him, while Dhika wondered what he was doing.....

Bantu made her to face Bobby, and he moved closer towards Dhika, and very boldly,.... he moved the bra strap on the left side of her shoulder aside till it was handing on her left arm.......

Dhika: Aiiiii....... her eyes widened......

Bantu: no no miss... not removing.... just moving it aside so that it doesn't get spoiled......

Dhika: hehe.... how careful you are, aren't you... she giggled.......

Bantu made no more comments, but placing the biscuit on her left shoulder near her neck, he looked back to Bobby.....

Bantu: Watch.... he said looking at Bobby........

Dhika couldn't see what Bantu was doing, but as she was about to turn, she left a wet pair of lips pluck her shoulder.......

Dhika thought he would take the biscuit like Bobby, perhaps a little slowly, but Bantu started chewing the biscuit right on her shoulder and when he was done,.... his lips dug deeper.....

Dhika felt a tingle between her legs, as Bantu dove his open mouth into her shoulders and kissing it, he moved to her neck base..... 

Kissing it, Bantu opened his mouth and bit her neck with a gentle bite........

[Image: neck-bite-kiss-lick-bite.gif]

Dhika: aaah.... Bantuu..... 

Dhika: ohmyyy....... what is he doing...... Neck was her next week spot......

A slight moan escaped her mouth as she closed her eyes, and her left hand shot back to grab Bantu's hair as he continued to gnaw at her slender neck......

Bantu: That is how it is done....... he said with a pride in his eyes.......

Feeling him stop made Dhika snap out of her dreamy state...... and blushing, she quickly withdrew her hand, turned straight and leaned back.......

Somehow, it did not occur to her to fix her shirt......

+
+
+
+
[+] 6 users Like DevilMayCare's post
Like Reply
+
+
+
+

With two buttons undone, her shirt down along her shoulders and her left side bra strap down on her arm,...... Dhika was sporting a good cleavage now.....

Bobby: That wasn't how it was in the movie.... he protested like a child.....

Bantu: What......

Dhika: hehe... now what ! she grinned subtly

Bobby: he licked off her neck, not sounders....

Dhika wondered if it was Bobby who was arguing with Bantu...

Bobby and Bantu were not like usual rivalry siblings. Bobby was so quiet and usually agreed with his brother, but now, he was arguing back like a child......

Bantu: Oi, how will I make the biscuit stand on her neck.... you are welcome to try !!.......

Dhika was looking at both of them in turns..... 

Dhika: Are they really arguing about how and where to keep a biscuit on me and eat it !!!! 

To her wonder, and Bantu's astonishment, Bobby himself took one biscuit and turning towards Dhika's, he looked at her neck on how to do it......

Seeing Bobby sitting there with a biscuit in hand, blinking how to do it, Dhika felt a wave of pity towards him.....

Dhika: poor Bobby..... how will it stand on neck ?.... hehe......

Dhika: Perhaps...... I could.....

Suddenly, something clicked on her mind, and she thought she would lend him a hand......

Fixing her bra now, she looked at Bantu......

Dhika: Bantu dear,... can you please get up......

Confused, Bantu stood up without any protest, while Bobby looked at her with same confusion.....

Turning and winking at Bobby, Dhika laid down flat on her back,... with her face watching up the ceiling......        

Pondering, it took a couple of seconds for Bobby to understand why she winked at him,......

But then suddenly, it hit him like a rock.........

Bobby: she is helping me !!!

Hitting his head himself, he leaned and placed the biscuit on her neck, and then he peered up to look at his brother for a moment......

Leaning down on Dhika, Bobby opened his mouth wide and as he sucked the biscuit in, Dhika felt her neck too getting sucked upon......

Soon, any hint of the biscuit vanished, but Bobby kept opening his mouth to suck in more of Dhika's neck,.... and it was all Dhika could handle.......

Closing her eyes, and feeling his chest pressing lightly against her bosom,.... as Bobby continued to bite and pull her neck with his lips, Dhika lips trembled and her tongue licked her own lips, making them wet...... 

[Image: neck-bite-lip-bite.gif]

Bantu: Enough enough.... you proved your point.....

Dhika: hehe.... 

As Bobby got up, Dhika looked above her to see Bantu standing there with a jealousy face.......

Dhika too got up and Bantu settled down next to her.......

Bantu: Miss.... do you want to try ?? he asked with a subtle grin.....

Dhika: I.... I......

Bantu: Common miss... it will be fun......

Before she could respond, Bantu leaned forward......

When she thought he was about to pick a biscuit and place on his neck or shoulders, Bantu surprised her by removing his shirt and when he did.... his hard ripped body came into her view.....

And Dhika's throat went dry.....

As she gulped a little saliva down her throat, Bantu took a biscuit and leaning back, he placed it on top of his hard chest,.... 

Bantu: Ready miss ? he asked with a mischievous smile.......

Bantu knew Dhika was fondly attracted to his ripped body and muscle packed chest, and he utilized the opportunity as good as any......

Baffeled, Dhika looked at him with wide eyes and raised eye brows......

Dhika: No Dhika.... don't.........

Dhika: No..........

But her body betrayed her,.... and soon Dhika found herself leaning on taking the biscuit with her lips, she let her wet lips touch his hard chest........

Gulping down the biscuit, Dhika's body continued to betray her as her left hand reached to feel his hard abs,... and her lips began to touch and part and touch and part his muscles again and again.....

In very slow motion, Dhika was kissing Bantu's chest with no hurry.......

As Dhika was kissing him, it suddenly struck her that Bobby is sitting behind her,.... 

Whenever Dhika got lost in the sight and wonder of Bantu's hard body, she felt Bobby got sad that he wasn't like Bantu,........... and this time, it came to her faster than her previous times and leaving him, she leaned back and looked towards Bobby......

Bobby was already blinking and trying so hard not to let her know of his sadness.....

Dhika: awww....  she just smiled at him.... and didn't show she knew he was getting sad......

She wanted to do something to make him happy but did not know what...... but just a second later,... without thinking much, she took another biscuit and put it in her mouth,... with half of the biscuit still peeking out.......

Turning she looked at Bobby, with one eyebrow raised...... eyes twinkling......

Bantu: haahhhh.... that's not fair.......

But before Bantu could protest anymore,... Dhika smiled at Bobby as he leaned close and pluck at her biscuit as Dhika bit from her side......

Half of the biscuit fell into her mouth, while she felt the other half slip into Bobby's..... and Bobby did not move back......

Opening his lips,... Bobby took her lips in between hers and gently he plucked her lips too.....

Slowing edging forward, as Bobby came into her, not able to balance herself Dhika leaned back and fell on her back into the sofa......

and Bobby fell on her......

Now she could feel the full weight of Bobby pressing hard into her bosom,... and she  felt her nipples stiffen.........

Opening her mouth...... she parted his lips with hers and when her tongue peeked out shying, Bobby's tongue met hers..... and as the tongues lapped at each her,... she felt Bobby's hands raise and grip her naked waist.....

[Image: monophy.gif]      

To her astonishing surprise, Bobby left her lips.......

and when she thought that he was getting up, only Bobby was not......

Moving down, Bobby once again kissed her neck and kissing it along their length,... Bobby moved further down and kissed her left clavicle....... and he kept proceeding down.......

Dhika squirmed, wondering if he was going to her breasts.......

And something inside her alarmed her as if it said - "Too soon,.... Too soon"

But Bobby skipped her entire bust and moved past........

Removing the last fourth button, Bobby looked at his favorite spot......

Dhika: Giggling and blushing, aww Bobby.....

For a couple of seconds no one moved......... but then.........

As both Bobby's and Bantu's eyes watched her, Dhika's hand leapt towards the table and picking a biscuit, she brought it down and placed on her navel....

and blushed.....

Just as her hand left the biscuit, Bobby's face plunged down and into her navel.....

Dhika: uhhh..... a short quick moan escaped as her chest raised up.....

Biting and chewing as fast as he can, Bobby went back to her navel, to gnaw on it.........

As his tongue licked around the rim of the hole, Dhika squirmed under him........

Bobby's hands were gripping her naked waist as he continued to lick around the hole, and Dhika felt his hands slid up for support, and his forefinger touched the hem of her bra and underboob.....

Opening his mouth to kiss, when Bobby's tongue entered into her already wet navel,..... Dhika felt a moisture spread inbetween her legs......

Pressing her thighs together,... her hand shot down to press on Bobby's head more into her navel......

As Bobby's tongue swirled and danced inside her cute button, Dhika trembled under him....... and she could feel a hard pole poking her, somewhere near her legs.....

Dhika: Oh... ohh.....Bobby........... she rhythm-ed with his tongue

Dhika felt Bantu raise from his seat and it stopped both Bobby and Dhika.......

As Bobby raised himself, Dhika too raised blushing into red, looking at Bantu........

Looking at Bantu's childish angry face,...  Dhika too stood up and put her arms around his neck......

Dhika: hehe... why is sir angry.......

Bantu: Noth......

Before he could finish, Dhika dove into his mouth........

Opening her lips,... she pulled down Bantu's lips hard with hers,.... and opening his mouth, she pushed her tongue into his........

As she began kissing him feverishly, Bantu's hands began to roam behind her dress.......

Still kissing her, Bantu brought his hands up her shoulders and tried pushing her shirt down....... Dhika too unmindful helped him by wiggling her arms out of her shirt.....

More of Dhika's bra and cleavage came into view,..... though her shirt wouldn't fall.....

Dhika: hehe...... hmmm.... she giggled inside his mouth watching him struggle as she continued to kiss him.....

There was still one button out of the four donned on her shirt in the middle, which was holding her shirt on her, but soon, Bantu figured it,......

Pushing his hands inbetween them, as Bantu undid the 3rd button, her shirt slipped and fell down on the floor......

Embracing her into a tight hug, Bantu pressing his muscled chest hard into Dhika's boobs,....

Dhika knees shook a little as she felt his hard ripped chest pressed into her squishy breasts, pressing them in.... and her nipples struggled to feel the nakedness....... 

A couple of drops of milk dripped out and drenched her bra.......

Hugging him tight, as Dhika sucked his tongue, she felt the hard pole risen against her thigh and it was now full well poking against her thighs and stomach.......

Perhaps it was Dhika who indulged more today, which made Bantu get a tad more bolder......

As he took her tongue into his mouth and lapped it against his...... Dhika felt Bantu's hand behind her back, nibbling at her bra strap......

Dhika: hehe... what is he doing.......

Just as she wondered what he was doing, Bantu unhooked it and her bra snapped open at the back.......

[Image: couple-love.gif]

............. Continued Heart

[Image: kajal-aggarwal-roped-in-for-venkat-prabh...-index.jpg]
Like Reply
Awesome update!... banana
Keep going, bro! yourock
Like Reply
Fantastic updates
Like Reply