Misc. Erotica Some Lines should be never crossed
wow wha a downfalll... great going
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Great story please continue bro
Like Reply
Updates Coming?
Like Reply
"OK. Let's make a deal. If you leave my boobs now, I will let you play with them tomorrow when you come to collect your money. What do you say? "
      I know it's a bad idea but this is the right thing to do to get out of the situation. Because tomorrow in my house i can control how things go. So its still much safer.

He is surprised by my offer, I thought he was not going to let this opportunity to go, as he gets to play with me for one more day.
But he said "no madam i can't trust you, what if you will not let me tomorrow to play with these cuties and pinched my nipples". i moaned loudly with his pinch and he laughed. I am feeling hornier now with his pinches and boob presses.

[Image: main-qimg-65cd921a950e6d2777a5c3ac1bc6143c-lq]

I am also surprised that he rejected my offer. i don't know what to say.  Then I said 
"I promise that I will allow playing with these" and tried to convince him a lot. 

I had to say that I am promising my favorite god that I am going to allow you. So please trust me now. And bla bla it went on for some time with him not leaving my boobs and continued making me hornier. But at last, he got convinced and said ok and took his hands from my boobs. And I felt as if I removed my bra after wearing it for one whole day and felt like something is missing. I then realized he had his way with my boobs for more than an hour. Partially I am a bit disappointed as I am very close to cum.

I am thinking about all these things in my mind and concentrating on the feeling of free boobs instead of covering them immediately, the driver is sharp on his next target and he took my blouse and bra which I kept next to me and told me that I will agree to you only if you sit in the back without these two and also by not covering the boobs with your pallu. It came as a shock again that hoe he could turn tables in such a short time and started to beg him again, As he is in the driver's seat again in this situation literally as well.

He again came back to his common dialogue, madam how much you will delay that much we will be on the road. Then I asked him what if someone sees me like this. He replied saying that in moving traffic no one will see, but in case someone is near to us then you can use your pallu, but you have to take my permission. And i have to agree with that because i don't have any other option.

So i had to let my pallu as it is beside me and keep my boobs exposed the driver started the car and we finally started to move from that place. As for the speed picked up, i didn't feel that comfortable and tried to cover my boobs with my transparent pallu at least.

[Image: FY-yDY5aMAAY48m?format=jpg&name=large]

But then i realized even though he is driving his full concentration is on my boobs on how they are bouncing and jiggling in a moving car and as i tried to cover my boobs. He immediately stopped the car in the middle of the road. I immediately shouted at him 

"On why he stopped in the middle of the road, this will attract more attention from people" and he cooly replied
"I already told you to sit topless if you try to cover, this car will stop. What attention we might get that's your problem. So my action depends on your actions. So in a way, i can say things are in your control only. So remove your pallu now and we can start immediately."

And I am not in a position to bargain again as people have started to honk from the back and it won't take much time for someone to come to driver and shout and to get a free show from me. So I had to remove my pallu again this time in the middle of the traffic and with the risk of someone seeing me in public. But the driver to his word started the car immediately after I removed my pallu. Its not like that pallu is helping me in any way to hide the boobs, but I felt bit secured at that time to cover them. But it could have costed me more with this stunt. So I tried to stop covering them and removed that idea completely from my mind. Luckily as he played with me for almost close to 2 hours now including the journey, the peak traffic time is done and
there are less vehicles on the road now which helped m a bit.

But the driver is having his lifetime wish I think to see a girl sit in the back topless. He is enjoying a lot to see my jiggling boobs in the moving vehicle.
[+] 3 users Like writerschoice24's post
Like Reply
Amazing...
Densely erotic....
Kindly update more frequently....
Waiting for next....
Like Reply
Waiting for more
[+] 1 user Likes mihikagupta1991's post
Like Reply
Nice story ! Continue !
Like Reply
Osm story bro ...waiting for next update
Like Reply
      Driver is taking his own time to drive me to my home and concentrating 90% of his time to feast on my jiggling boobs. Its surprising that he has not crashed into anyone as his main concentration is on my boobs than on the road. He took almost an hour to reach my locality which shouldn't take more than 30 min. I could feel goosebumps on my hands and my boobs and my nipples are erect from last 4-5 hours from the time i have visited my friends house. And still my nipples are not tired and still standing proud. The colour of my nipples turned from pale pink from the morning to dark red now because of all the rough handling and continuous grabbing. I felt really tensed when i have started this topless drive, but it only made the things worst with a prolonged waiting orgasm from the long time making more hornier. Driver staring at my boobs while we are driving on a road where there is some traffic has made me more hornier than making me worried or tensed.

In all this thought process, driver reached my locality and asked me
"Mam where should i take you now? with a smirk on his face.

But i could here his double meaning dialogue like where he wants to have me, may be because of my horniness. But somehow my brain has triggered and gave enough warning signals to me to be careful. I have immediately decided that i should not take him to my house, he might harass me for more and till now the things he did to me there is 100% chance for that. So i thought of asking him to drop me at a wrong location, so that i can escape from him. So i took him to some house two streets way from my house to drop me .

[Image: FW6KPUoaAAABd1Y?format=jpg&name=large]

At last he stopped the car and my one hour of my topless journey at someones house and looked at me and my boobs for one last time before i get out. And i almost opened my door to get out and than the driver reminded me of me being topless. I almost forgot about that as i am getting comfortable being topless. So i immediately closed the door and asked him to give me my blouse and bra back.

But again he looked at me with a cunning look and replied:

"Madam anyway you have decided to get down without your blouse or a bra? So why cant you go out like that?"
"Are you out of your mind? How can i go out topless?"
"But madam you are topless for more than 10 km and for more than 2 hours, So whats the problem now?"
"No i cant do that, what if my neighbours see me like this?"
"Madam you are about to get out topless and if i have not stopped you to go out. You would have done that. So i am asking you to do what you have stopped just now?"

So my small mistake has came back to bite me back strongly and i am doing this all this bargain again that to sitting their topless as if its very casual thing that to in front of a taxi driver whose name also i don't know. That's when i have realised how shameless i have been from last few hours.

[Image: FZo8QFdUUAIQNjd?format=jpg&name=900x900]

So i had pulled my pallu to my boobs and started to beg him again to leave and give me my blouse and bra back. But he immediately pulled my pallu down and told me that 

"I am going to keep your things as a token of remembrance that I played with the boobs of such a beautiful and hot girl. Also i don't mind you sitting here topless and bargaining, because i got nothing to loose to stare at you Or to get a kick to see a girl walking on the road topless and me being the reason for that. So its a win-win situation for me in both the cases. So again, ball is in your hand"

From all the experience till now with this driver made me realise that he is not going to step back on his decision. But i cant do that as this is not my house. If its mine at least i would run quickly into my house, but i dont have that option. And if i say to him that this is not my actual house than it will only make him more angry. If i wanted to walk, my house is two streets away and me walking with a transparent saree pallu to cover will attract more and unnecessary attention because usually its very common for me to people stare at me or turn their heads at least once if not more from my teenage. So that is also not an option. So i am stuck here and i don't know what to do now?
[+] 3 users Like writerschoice24's post
Like Reply
superb dear.....
eagerly waiting for next....
Like Reply
hhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooottttttttttttttttt
Like Reply
Nice narration
Like Reply
amazing....
continue please....
Like Reply
Update pls
Like Reply
Update please.....
Like Reply
Very nice please update
Like Reply
what an erotic story. sitting topless on car back set is like......

please continue with update.
please please
Like Reply
Waiting for your erotic writings dear....
Like Reply
waiting for update pleaase
Like Reply
I am currently in a situation where i cant get out of the car and i cant stay in the car. All i could do is cry now and driver is not worried about my tears because his full concentration is back to my boobs again and he has not even realised i am crying or he don't want to acknowledge that i am crying. And he is not getting bored my bust even after playing with them for such long time. I am really in a frustrated and tensed mood because of my current situation and i shouted at him in anger and said

"You have played with for hours still you are looking at it like its the first time". There is anger in my voice but the words that came out of my mouth were wrong and not helped the situation at all.

[Image: 54457928_792127207818467_8942890958196107555_n.jpg]

"No madam. not at all. These boobs are made to be stared for ever. And when the first time i have seen these, they are pale in colour even though milky white tone. But now because of my hard work (with a smile of achievement by rubbing his hand) they are red in colour, kind of an orange with a cherry on top, but an orange i say like more of a coconut" and he laughed whole heartedly on his crude.

His explanation had made feel humiliated and shamed for my self, that a driver is explaining my boobs to me which even my husband didnt do till now in this way. But i dont know why i am feeling horny as well at the same time.

I am still wasting the time thinking on how to escape of the situation, but i am not able to get any idea at all apart from telling the truth to the driver.
and even the driver has started to ask me 
"Madam what do you think about going to your house even without pallu on the top. I will go out and look and if there are no one on the road you could go and run even may be. I have not seen them bounce when you are running. It would be a really good ending for our erotic journey till now. What say?" and he started to get out of the car.

So i stopped him and told 
"I have something to say, but please don't get angry on me. Ok? Please?"

"Tell me what it is madam, i will not get angry on you I promise. The things you let me do is a life time achievement to me. So you can say anything to me".

His explanation has started to irritate me very much, he is pushing the incident in every sentence he is talking, but i cant get angry on him anymore. Because i am dependent on him now.

"Actually, please dont get serious as you have promised me. ok. The thing is, this is not my house. I brought you to a wrong address to escape from you. So i cant go out just by covering in this pallu. So please understand and give me my blouse back. You can keep the bra as a souvenir if you want. Please".

I have expected him to react angrily on me because of my lie and i feared that the most and he smiled with my response and i got surprised with his response, but within sometime a chill rundown in my spine. I have seen this smile few times today and that didnt go well for me at all. This smile always led to pushing bit more on what he is doing to me.

He continued to smile and responded:
"Its fine madam, it happens, we all are humans and its our natural instinct to do the things to make us feel safe. So i am not going to get angry on you. But punishment, you have to take it now."

"Whatever punishment you want to give, you can give me tomorrow when you come to collect the fare, but for me please drop me at my house. I will even run topless to my house as you have asked. So please let me go."

"Well madam, your lie is not only about the wrong house address, its about the fare you have to pay me. You wanted to escape from that. You are not going to give my play time with your boobs tomorrow. So thats one more. So with all these things, its guaranteed that you are going to run topless to your house today. But i need more as a compensation for all your lies" he replied every cool way.

"What more do you want than this? I have already did lot more unthinkable things today which i have never even thought could happen to me. So please let me go today"

"I will let you go as well madam. Because i don't to be to late tomorrow to come to your house as well right. So for now to go to your actual house, i want a kiss from you. Thats it. Kiss me and go to your house".

[Image: akash_puri_ketika_sharma_romantic_trailer.jpg]

"Kiss are you out of your mind. What made you think i am going to kiss you. How dare you to even think that?"

"Why are you over reacting madam. I am just asking for a kiss. You didnt had any problem when i played with your boobs. And i thought those are more sacred things than lips."

He always talks in such a convincing way that i almost got convinced. And in a way even his points were right. I have let him played with my boobs, so what difference the kiss is going to make. Also this is not the first time i am kissing someone today. Already rocky has his way with me today. So i will let him kiss today and will forget this day as a nightmare in my life. And while i am in my thought the driver has started to pinch my nipples again, just to remind me on what he can do to me. 

I have kept staring at him and he looked at my eyes, trying to read me and he slowly he stopped pinching my nipples and rubbed across my boobs in a sensitive way that gave me goosebumps' Looks like he figured out my weak points in one evening which my husband took months to do. And he suddenly took hold of both the boobs in this both hands and gave a strong grab to them and slowly started to bring his one hand to the top and the other is still playing with my boobs. And he slowly brought his hand to my lips and twisted them a bit and i kept on looking at him and not saying anything. As i dont know how to say to him that he can kiss me. But looks like he figured that out himself that i am ok with the kiss. he slowly took his hand to the back my head and to my neck and slowly pulled me towards him without loosing an eye contact with me.

Instead of feeling ashamed, i felt horny with his play with my boobs and his confidence to pull me to give a kiss and brought me close that there is just an inch distance between our lips. I can feel my lips shiver and the driver is testing to see if i am going to kiss him first and if he hold me like that for few more seconds i am going to do that by myself.
[+] 2 users Like writerschoice24's post
Like Reply