Adultery Dhika - An Innocent Angel
Eagerly waiting for what happens the next three days , can u give us a next update soon
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Steamy update bro...??
Like Reply
(07-06-2022, 11:57 PM)Desmond Miles Wrote: Really waitng for the update when someone gets out of thier boxers completely.. And no more cumming on tummy or thighs, but directly on boobs or face...

Then how would it not be like any other story we already have here. 
Dhika has been shy and slowly emerging, but you suddenly expect her to get on her knees and get cum blasted on her face ?  Shy
Like Reply
You are toooooo good in describing the eroticness and slow seduction.....
Just superb.......
[+] 1 user Likes abcturbine's post
Like Reply
Eagerly waiting to see what happens with uncle in 2 days
Like Reply
Amazing update. Chotu is getting bolder and bolder. Can't wait for the next update now. The teaser with uncle is making us restless
Like Reply
Super writing bro, and fantastic story
Like Reply
(08-06-2022, 01:49 PM)DevilMayCare Wrote: Then how would it not be like any other story we already have here. 
Dhika has been shy and slowly emerging, but you suddenly expect her to get on her knees and get cum blasted on her face ?  Shy

Suddenly?? Dude, its been many updates like this now.. With the boys only being in boxers. And the updates are kinda slow (not complaining about it, I know his hard work writing this). I just said to take the next step with one of them for not being routine, thats all. I don't want this great story to end that quickly like you said. devil2
[+] 2 users Like Desmond Miles's post
Like Reply
Looks like choto has preliminary ejaculation problem and he cannot satisfy dhika and she will be disappointed again and again with him. Interesting narration.
Like Reply
(08-06-2022, 11:10 PM)Desmond Miles Wrote: Suddenly?? Dude, its been many updates like this now.. With the boys only being in boxers. And the updates are kinda slow (not complaining about it, I know his hard work writing this). I just said to take the next step with one of them for not being routine, thats all. I don't want this great story to end that quickly like you said. devil2

I get it now. You are seeing from the boys' POV. Try from Dhika's POV.

Happy Reading...
[+] 2 users Like DevilMayCare's post
Like Reply
Indeed this was a long hot update.... But even after reading the whole update i could not felt connected to the story like previous updates... Then I checked it again and found the reason

Number of pictures in the update was less... 

That's fine... You may not got proper pictures... 

Keep writing... Waiting for next update 
[+] 1 user Likes listener098's post
Like Reply
(09-06-2022, 02:12 PM)listener098 Wrote: Indeed this was a long hot update.... But even after reading the whole update i could not felt connected to the story like previous updates... Then I checked it again and found the reason

Number of pictures in the update was less... 

That's fine... You may not got proper pictures... 

Keep writing... Waiting for next update 

hahahaha..... I thought so too.

I will make sure to add more in the next update.....
Like Reply
(09-06-2022, 01:58 PM)DevilMayCare Wrote: I get it now. You are seeing from the boys' POV. Try from Dhika's POV.

Happy Reading...

I know bro, you understand the reader's feelings better than anyone here.

Also, I didn't notice it was your reply before when I said that. So sorry for that. Will wait and read on as you write.. Keep going!
yourock
Like Reply
Speech less bro
yourock  congrats
Like Reply
Don’t let the comments influence ur story bro, having fun without having sex is very common. Bcos having sex will build guilt and trust issues . The best part so far is everyone who had fun with her trusts her , like her and most importantly they respect her a lot. Which makes this story unique it is class apart .

By the way when is the next update, any tentative time on when ur going to jot it down
[+] 1 user Likes secpass's post
Like Reply
Thank you for update brother..want uncle in action soon..
[+] 1 user Likes Sush44's post
Like Reply
Chotu is the luckiest of all the other suiters who are vying for Dhika's affection and I am getting more and more assured he will be the first one to go all the way with her. Don't have any idea whats going to happen with Uncle which should be a nice little surprise. Overall a nice update.
[+] 1 user Likes Ricota's post
Like Reply
It was a marvelous update brother, but i have seen some negative sort of replies. Please don't consider them, instead continue doing ur great work. As I said previously it will be a very big and huge story in this forum and please make sure it has atleast 150+ episodes brother. Really it will be one of the best stories of this site, All the best buddy.

Waiting for the next update eagerly..........
[+] 1 user Likes Nani7872's post
Like Reply
Hi bro can u please provide a tentative timeline for the upcoming update
Like Reply
Bro thoda weekly 1 minimum update to kro... we all are early waiting for updates.. last 2-3 update 10days se jayda main aaye.. we knew you also busy in work n responsibility.... but thoda time hamare ko bhi chaiye aapse.... regards big bro
[+] 1 user Likes key0878's post
Like Reply