Adultery Dhika - An Innocent Angel
Waiting
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Plzz update bro.. eagerly waiting for update...
Like Reply
Bro any tentative time on when we can expect the next update , eagerly checking every hour . Technically getting disappointed every hour , please update soon considering the plea of all ur fans  horseride horseride
[+] 2 users Like secpass's post
Like Reply
Dhika is waitng

[Image: gifsex.gif]
[Image: 25182799.gif]
[+] 2 users Like roai80's post
Like Reply
Eagerly waiting for the next update
Like Reply
(30-05-2022, 09:34 PM)DevilMayCare Wrote: Most likely by Friday. I’m out of station at my office location buddy. Will go back only on Wednesday. 

Bro please don’t tease us like this , we are fine waiting. But since u said Friday for the next update we are eagerly waiting for the next move  yourock Iex
[+] 1 user Likes secpass's post
Like Reply
(02-06-2022, 10:51 PM)DevilMayCare Wrote:   

..................Saying, she removed her shorts........ revealing the light blue panty

[Image: 10.gif]

Even before stepping into the bedroom, Dhika decided that she would remove her shorts, but not wear an other one......

When she wondered if ***** would dare to put his fingers into her panty again, over her naked ass cheeks, it sent such a thrill down her spine that she decided to go back out there just in the small panty......

Removing the short, when Dhika looked herself in the mirror, something more naughty came to her mind.........

Blushing and biting her lips, she removed one more thing......  Heart

It should be chotu as he touched her once , either ways this update sounds pretty exciting
Like Reply
It's been 2 weeks brother..when will update arrive
Like Reply
Bro plz update, eagerly waiting for next episode
Like Reply
Who would be that first luckiest one?? Chottu? Or Twins? Mad waiting for your next killing update.
[Image: 0-AF02-A69-05-AB-48-B3-BC10-7-E736403-A438.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Herbiee's post
Like Reply
Hi bro, it was and is a great descriptive, erotic story which i like the most. I am requesting you to not stop this story at any cost please, make it a long story with maximum number of episodes may be 100+. Eagerly waiting for ur next update brother.
[+] 1 user Likes Nani7872's post
Like Reply
Fucking kb hga
Like Reply
Hi Bro generally we see some comments from you , but this time u are very silent , hope u are doing ok .
Like Reply
(03-06-2022, 01:14 PM)Herbiee Wrote: Wooowww
[Image: 94-B8-D307-BBB1-4956-B553-8-FD251-A1-F913.png]

Gosh, she looks so hot in this attire..... Heart
Like Reply
(07-06-2022, 09:39 PM)secpass Wrote: Hi Bro generally we see some comments from you , but this time u are very silent , hope u are doing ok .

Hey Buddy.....

Yes, I am ok, thanks. I went on an unplanned road trip and did not take my laptop. I will post the update in a few minutes.....

Happy Reading..... Heart
[+] 2 users Like DevilMayCare's post
Like Reply
(17-05-2022, 02:02 AM)Herbiee Wrote: [Image: 5-CD6-E9-ED-6-E9-D-4-E4-F-9012-6-DA2-A21-BAEC8.jpg]

[Image: 29605107-546-B-4111-B3-CA-C96361-AC39-B1.jpg]

[Image: BCDB0875-BFF2-4-D84-9039-592-C961-BD5-BD.jpg]

[Image: BDA563-CA-70-F3-4646-9367-622-ED2281-BBE.jpg]

plss tell the source of the video screenshot 
[+] 1 user Likes কামুক (হ জ ব র ল)'s post
Like Reply
          It was very dark outside for a Sunday early evening, cloudy and drizzling...

Dhika sat there in the dark, on the couch of her living room, leaning against him as the television infront of her flickered the images of a movie, which she never thought she would be watching with anyone other than her husband......

Yet, there she was, leaning against Chotu's arms, with her legs up and folded on top of the couch. 

Despite knowing none of the actions on the TV were real, that both the actresses on the TV were merely acting, the scene was turning on Dhika and every now and then, she would rub her thighs against each other, feeling the heat radiating from between her legs.....

Dhika was wearing a dark creamy woolen shirt which was short for her body, creating a small gap between its end and the start of her tight small shorts. A thin film of her tummy skin was visible and she felt the chill wind at it constantly.... 

Her shorts were very small too and covered only till below her panty.... 

Being a lonely Sunday, she knew no one would come, and wore it to work freely.... but when Chotu came, she knew Chotu has seen her in lesser clothes than that and did not bother changing...

Back into the movie....

"Kiss me". The words exchanged between the two girls in the TV got her hot behind the ears, and stirred up feelings of lust..... Biting her lips unbidden, Dhika looked it with hots as both the women in the TV stood in the kitchen, in just bra and panty, kissing each other.......

And it felt like a dream to her............. 

Laying there, with her eyes fixated on the TV, Dhika recalled what led to her snuggling against Chotu and watch this hot movie in the TV..... and why these two women kissing each other was turning on her so much..... ~~

<<<<<<

Earlier, the same day at 3 AM, after her little episode with Sharmi in the kitchen, Dhika was still awake......

Dhika: How can she kiss me like that........

Dhika: and why didn't you push her away........

Dhika: And how dare she told me that the kiss was for John....... she felt angry but not a very real one..... 

Twisting and turning in her bed, Dhika couldn't stop mulling about what Sharmi did to her in the kitchen......

Dhika had never kissed a girl ever in her life.... and when Sharmi kissed her today, she felt dumbstruck and what confused her more was the fact that Dhika did not have a remorse feeling about it......

Blushing, smiling, feeling a little angry on who she did not know, but one thing she couldn't do was sleep......

All her squirming and turning in her spot woke up John......

John: Hey Dhikaaa, you didn't sleep ?.... he asked her with half shrunk eyes

Dhika: hmmm..... nooo.....

Saying, Dhika turned to face him and,.......... putting her right leg on top of him, and her right hand on top of his naked chest, she nipped and pulled his chest hair....

John could sense that Dhika seemed troubled but he also noticed that her face did not exactly look worried either......

John: Did something happen dear...... he wondered....

Dhika: hmmmm....... yes......

Dhika did want to say what happened with Sharmi in the kitchen a few hours ago, but she very well knew John would tease her.... and she didn't want that......

But John probed her again.....

John: Tell me, what happened dear....what is making you sleepless... He smiled at her lovingly...... 

Dhika: hmmm..... well....

She explained her quick episode with topless Sharmi in the kitchen, seeing her naked boobs and the kiss,..... but she somehow she ignored the part about Sharmi saying that the kiss was for John from her.......

As Dhika finished her story, she noticed John's cock was in full mast, standing straight inside his boxer......

Dhika: You are enjoying, huh ?.... she hit his cock with her right hand.....

John: hehe... what should I do then......

Dhika: say something......

John: would you have preferred........... Raj did it rather..... he put his tongue out....

Dhika: aiii..... stop playing for a moment, would you..... 

For a couple of minutes, neither Dhika nor John spoke anything. 

Dhika eyes were squinted into a thoughtful graze, while John's eyes were trying to read Dhika's........ and he flinched as Dhika's hands twirled and played with his chest hairs, pulling them.....

For all the effort John put, he couldn't guess what Dhika was thinking about.....

Dhika: Raj too has a hairy chest like you.......

John: What ??..., how do you know that....... he asked excited.....

Dhika: putting her tongue out, and blushing...... Last time, when we were here, he jumped into the pool to save me and to balance myself, I caught his bare chest with my hands ........

John remembered this happening, and he was right there in the backyard too. He had seen most of it, but it was all the spur of the moment and he did not guess Dhika would remember it so vividly....... But all the same, Dhika bringing this by herself excited John so much that his hands started to tremble on Dhika's hot skin.....

Holding her body,.... He pulled Dhika on top of him....

John: Tell me more....... saying, he removed her robe slowly......

Dhika: hehe.... tell what.... she blushed as his cock poked her thighs.....

John: Do you like Raj ?

Dhika: ofcourse, I do.... He is very polite, charming.......  and a perfect gentleman........

John threw her robe away and scooped her breasts out of her bra.......

Dhika: ahhh,.. slowly.... she moaned at his hardness......

Dhika too was starting to feel the heat,... and bring her hands down, she freed John of his boxer......

John: You know.... I too have to say something..... saying, he bit her nipples and pull it with his lips.....

Dhika: ahh.... what Johnnn......

John: That day, after pool, when Sharmi...... took me inside room to get towel........

Dhika: moaning a little.... what did she dooo......

John: She appeared only in bra and panty infront of me, before going inside......saying, he pulled Dhika's panty down.......

Dhika: That devil.... I will kill her....... she whispered between short breaths......

John was now full well biting and licking Dhika's boobs, while his cock poked her treasure mound......

John: You can..... take revenge on her...... he said teasing....

Dhika: howwww.... came a wailing sound.

John: He teased her........ It is only fitting Raj sees you in bra as well..... saying he poked his cock right on her clit....

Dhika: ahhh.... she bit his neck just as she felt his cock head press her clit....

Dhika: May be, he will...... blushing and smiling,... she teased him back.....

Upon hearing it,... John felt a jolt of excitement pass through him.... and he plunged his cock straight into her wetness......

And he felt her warm folds engulf his cock.... 

Holding her hips, John pressed her down deep into him as Dhika sat on top of him..... and soon both John and Dhika were sweating despite being in a AC room..... 

As John rammed her, Dhika brought her hands to her mouth to shut it tight, so that she wouldn't moan..... She didn't want her sounds to escape the room.......

John: Darling.......

Dhika: hm....uhmmm........ she squeaked inbetween the gaps of her fingers on her mouth....

John: Can I ask...... three questions ?...... he asked, flipping her down and getting inbetween her legs......

As he jammed his cock inside her, Dhika couldn't help when a short loan moan escaped her mouth.....

Dhika: already ???..... only a part of her mind thought it was too soon, but she very well knew it wasn't a one time thing..... 

John: Can I..... hmm..... can I ???

Dhika: Blushing,.... hmm.... her eyes closed and she arched back......

John: Has....... has Chotu seen you naked ? ~~

Only this morning, Dhika wondered if Chotu would ever pop up in one of John's question,... and now, just as John finished the question, her eyes opened wide.....

Dhika: So, John did see something this morning... he knew my robe opened ?.....

Dhika: Did Chotu see into my robe ?..... did John notice it.... ?

John: Dhikaaaa.... calling her to answer, he bent down and took her nipple in his mouth.....

Dhika: Blushing,.... No.........

She saw a hint of disappointment appear on his face.......

John: Did you know that he saw into your robe today ?????

Dhika: So, he did see it....... she smiled that Chotu got caught by her husband, but she was aware of neither of Chotu seeing into her robe nor of John catching Chotu......

Dhika: Nooo..... saying she wrapped her legs around him......

John: Has he cum on you again..........

Dhika's eyes shut tight and she dug her nails into his back.......

Dhika: yess !......... she scratched his back hard.......

John blasted inside her,...... and filled her......

Dhika felt a tad disappointed that she didn't come yet, but John did already. 

As he laid on top of her without moving..... she felt his cock sprout loads of cum inside her,.........

John: Breathing heavy,.... John kissed her neck...... and asked..... Will... will you tease him once... before me.......?

Dhika's eyes opened wide, and she blushed into red hearing what John had asked of her.........

===============

Not ready to sleep anymore, the couple bid their byes to their hosts and started home......

It was still dark and the sun wasn't out yet.......

All through the way, Dhika and John did not speak to each other...... 

John was listening to slow Jazz, while Dhika was watching out the window, with her mind all over the question that John had asked her........

She was still hot and horny, and how many times she thought about his question, those many times she felt a tingle between her legs....... 

Blushing,..... she smiled to herself

Since it was very early, they knew Leo must be still asleep, and so, opening the door very quietly, Dhika and John entered their living room.....

Just like yesterday, Leo was sleeping in the hall, on Pappu's bed......

As the couple locked the door behind them and proceeded towards their room quietly, Leo stirred and rolled on his back, to face the ceiling.......

As he turned, Dhika saw that Leo was wearing nothing except for a small boxer....... and in that........

Even in the dim light of the hall...both John and Dhika saw it very clearly.......

Dhika saw a big bulge infront of Leo's boxer, and it stood prominent pushing the boxer upwards.......

Looking at it, and then back at her husband,.... 

Dhika's cheeks turned pink as she ran into her bedroom........         

============== ~~

It was almost 12 PM when Dhika woke up......

Wearing John pull over,.... and a loose knee length skirt, she came out yawning........

Dhika saw John making something in the kitchen, while Pappu was playing on the carpet infront of the sofa....... and when she searched, Leo was nowhere to be found.......

And John saw her searching too.....

John: He left early morning......

Dhika: Oh, why ?... she asked quietly, remembering what she saw this morning.....

John: Oh, I told him that you caught him with his morning wood, and he got embarrassed and left.....

Dhika: Whattt ??........her eyes widened in disbelief... 

Dhika: Why would you tell him that Johnnnn ?.... she asked in fury and raced towards him.....

John: Oh, hoo.... stop stop... hehe... I'm just kidding...... He just went to meet his friends.... and will later join me directly at airport.....

Hitting him hard on his shoulders, Dhika tampered with the salad that John was making and ran away to scoop Pappu up......

While she and Pappu were sitting and playing,..... Someone rang the bell......

Ding Dong......

Since John was busy in the kitchen, Dhika went and opened the door...... and for a second, all she could say was only one word.....

Dhika: Uncle.......!

John, standing in the kitchen, saw how awkward Dhika was feeling and he felt the same from the other side as well...... 

But just as both Dhika and Uncle were standing there awkwardly for a couple of seconds, aunty pushed uncle aside and barged in.....

Aunty: Dhika...... I made sweets..... 

Dhika: Oh Aunty,... and Uncle... please come in........

Earlier this morning, John had told to aunty about leaving to Pune for a few days, and to see him off, aunty and uncle came to their house....

As Dhika led uncle to the sofa, Pappu came running towards Aunty to take the box she had in her hand,.... and taking it, and Aunty by her hand, Pappu led her towards his dad in the kitchen......

Soon, they too joined Dhika and Uncle in the sofa, where John saw that both Uncle and Dhika were absurdly quiet and it was only Aunty and himself talking. John tried to ask a few things to uncle, to which uncle answered in one or two words and for the rest, he was just looking at Pappu and especially averting Dhika's eyes...

Though Dhika felt awkward, she felt sad too. Uncle had been always warm towards her, and she did not like this uncomfortable situation between them, and she so wanted to talk to him, to make him feel his old self, but she did not know how.....

She thought perhaps she can talk to him alone....   

and before she made up her mind..... Aunty and Uncle bid safe journey to John and left

Dhika: closing the door,... she turned just a quick..... Should I talk to him alone?

John: without any explanation, he understood...... I think you should..... Uncle was not himself at all.....

Both John and Dhika knew Uncle for a long time, and besides knowing Uncle having a little crush on Dhika and him getting caught with her bra in hand, neither of them hated uncle.... 

Uncle was a really harmless fellow and moreover, a very nice person. During their difficult times when Dhika was pregnant, Uncle was so helpful to both Dhika and John...... and even now, they trusted Uncle and Aunty so much to leave Pappu with them and go wherever they want.......

Dhika: John, I feel so sad..... it was all my fault....

John: Hey, it was no ones fault..... it will be okay, don't worry....

Dhika: hmmm..... once I drop you and come back, I will call him and talk......

Soon, Dhika and Pappu were on their way to airport to send John and Leo off...

At the airport, Leo was already waiting for them, and he gifted a toy for Pappu..... 

Hugging John and conveying her wishes to Leo, Dhika saw them leave and not much later, Dhika and Pappu were back on their way home..... Pappu was playing with the toy in the front seat, but within minutes, he slept.

With all these thoughts about Uncle and John leaving, Dhika forgot about Leo's prominent bulge from early this morning......

In the apartments, as she carried Pappu on her shoulders towards their door, she saw Uncle coming out of his house......

All the way from airport, a dozen scenarios ran in her mind on how to approach him and what to say..... but now that she saw him, everything went blank, but she knew this was as good an opportunity as any..... and she didn't waste it....

Dhika: Without thinking much, she called out..........Uncle......

Uncle: startled by her voice, he turned..... Haan..... Dhika.... yes beti.... John left ?

Dhika: yes Uncle, we just dropped him and came back.......... Uncle, could you please open the door for me... 

With Pappu in one hand, she handed the key to Uncle from her left hand....

Uncle too came forward and getting the key from her, he opened the door and held it open for Dhika to enter.....

As she laid Pappu on his bed in the hall, she turned and saw that Uncle was still standing outside the door, awkwardly, like whether he should enter or not..... 

But before he could decide, Dhika called out again.....

Dhika: Uncle, please come in.....

Uncle: its okay beti.... I have to go.... I... I will come another time......

Dhika: Uncle, please... I am making coffee, give me company......

He looked very miserable and so, Dhika felt if she behaved charming as her usual self, it might change and cheer up Uncle....

Uncle: I.....its.....

Dhika: One cup won't make you late uncle... come come.......... she sounded cheerful......

Without anymore excuses, Uncle came in closing the door and settled on the sofa......

While Uncle was sitting there, squirming nervously and Dhika was making coffee in the kitchen, the door bell rang.....

Ding Dong.......

Before Dhika could move, Uncle said he would get it for her and when he opened the door, there was no one but a small gift wrapped Amazon package......

As soon as Uncle brought it in,.... Dhika eyes widened once again.....

Dhika: One more..... ?? 

She don't know how, but she was somehow convinced that it was from the Stranger again....

She remembered the last note which said "Hello Beautiful", and remembering it, she looked alarmed what might be written with this parcel, which she definitely did not what uncle to read.......

When she saw uncle notice the note and was about to flip it open, she quickly rushed to him......           

Dhika: Uncle, coffee,.... just put the parcel down... I will check it later......

Uncle: thank you beti.... putting the parcel down near Pappu's bed and getting the coffee, uncle settled on the sofa.....

As they drank the coffee,.... Dhika and Uncle looked at each other and smiled quite often, but it felt odd for both of them... and Dhika couldn't take it anymore....

Dhika: Uncle........ she said fast and louder than she intended.....

With the sound of her, Uncle just stopped his coffee mug at his mouth and looked at her, spooked....

Dhika: I am soo sorry, Uncle..... I should not have barged in like that the other day.... Please forgive me.... don't be like this with me... talk freely.....

Uncle: No...... Nothing beti.... you don't have anything to be sorry about.... only that I.......

Dhika: Talk freely uncle,.... please.... she made a pouty childish face.....

Uncle: Only, I.... felt ashamed getting caught.... in the act........

Till now, Dhika did not think about the other day's happening or the act itself, but now that uncle said it, her mind suddenly rushed back to the other day, and the image of the red tip came back to her mind......

Dhika: Uncleee... she said quietly..... don't be ashamed...... You.... She didn't know what to say.....

Uncle: I am the one to say sorry beti,.... that you saw me...... he felt embarrassed.......

It was not going better as Dhika hoped it to be..... but she had to do something to make it better...... 

Dhika: No, don't be sorry Uncle...... You too have seen me, in towel....... she tried to make a joke, but Uncle's response took her back......

Uncle: But not naked.......

Just as Uncle finished the word, Uncle full image of standing naked infront of Dhika and his hand hiding his cock, everything came back to Dhika and the words "But not naked" rang in the ears....... and her cheeks blushed to pink.....

Dhika: is he worried that I saw him naked? or is worried that he couldn't see me naked?.... the thought sent a chill through her spine..... 

Dhika: I.... I didn't see anything,.... I mean fully.... Uncle..... she blushed.....

A small, she couldn't say happy or what sort it was, smile appeared on his lips........

Dhika: Uncle.... Whatever it was, lets put that behind us, shall we.... ! pleaseeeee.. pleaseeee.......

She pleaded him like a child and Uncle felt sorry once again, and then soon, the topic was behind them......

He asked her more about her trip and work and school, and soon, they were talking like they were before......

After talking for a few minutes, Pappu too woke up and then they all went back to aunty's house and Dhika and Pappu had their dinner with Aunty and Uncle..........

Dhika felt very happy that things went back to normal between her and Uncle,............. not knowing it wouldn't stay that way even for two days straight.....

>>>>>> 

Chotu: you have soft lips didi......

Dhika jerked back from her day dream when she felt his finger touch her lips.......

Dhika: uhn... what Chotu...... ? she startled.....

Chotu: hmmm,... nothing didi.... he took his hand back to the sofa head......

Dhika realized that she was full well laying on Chotu now.... with her hips twisted towards the right, and her one leg over the other and her knees almost facing the direction of the TV....

Thinking all about her day and absentmindedly gazing towards the TV, Dhika had somehow slid from his arms and was laying partially on his left chest, with her head on his left shoulder and her right elbow was settled on his thigh for balance...... almost touching a bulk something.....

Dhika: ohmy.... did I fall asleep on him ?? and..... is he..... hard ? ~~

+
+
+
+
[+] 7 users Like DevilMayCare's post
Like Reply
+
+
+
+

She blushed as very subtly she moved her elbow to feel if he had a bulge

Chotu had come earlier around 3 PM to visit her. Dhika had finished her work sooner than she had expected as Pappu was not there to disturb her. 

Aunty and Uncle have taken Pappu out afternoon and without anyone to intrude, she finished all the works sooner and had her bath and just settled on the couch when Chotu came. 

Talking with him, they both had food, and when Chotu suggested to finished the painting, she had refused to work anymore for the day, and then based on Chotu's request, they settled down to watch some movie...

Movie started off slow, but soon, Dhika found it to be some sort of action movie, but with a lot of soft core romantic scenes.......

The last scene she remembered paying attention to was the scene where two girls were standing in the kitchen, half dressed, and kissing each other, which took her back to the previous night where Sharmi surprised her by standing topless and giving a quick peck on her lips.....

Now back to reality,

Suddenly, Dhika heard a moan from the TV and when her eyes shot up, she saw the scene had switched to one of those two actresses sitting in bed with an actor, and they were kissing......

While Dhika was in her own world, Chotu was watching the movie without any of his attention towards Dhika, but as she slid from his shoulders into his chest, his eyes fell down her dress.....

Her woolen top, leaving little to his imagination, was wrapped tightly around her bust, pushing out her globes. With the top 2 out of the 5 buttons undone, Dhika was sporting a nice little cleavage, enticing him to glance down once in a while as she laid there, snuggled up against him as the scenes played out on television.

No sooner, Chotu felt his bulge pushing against Dhika right arm which was balancing on his thigh...

The couple in the TV now started undressing and soon, the guy was down to his boxer while the girl was down to her same flimsy bra and panty which she wore during the kitchen scene, and the girl now straddled the guy and pushed her bust into his chest, while still kissing him.....

Open mouthed, Dhika felt the heat return between her legs........

As the movie progressed, so did their stances. Not aware of herself, Dhika moved closer and snuggled against him. The room felt chiller and Chotu's body was hotter.......

Dhika's breathing had increased, as Chotu's hands dropped from the sofa head, and fell on her left arm...... and it stroked her arm gently like a way of rubbing the skin together to get warm

Dhika: are you feeling cold Chotu ?

Chotu: Hmm no didi..... 

Even though he said that he was not cold, Dhika did not stop him or ask him to remove his hand..... After all, she was almost laying whole on his body.....

After about 10 second, Dhika felt a shiver, as Chotu's hands move up, and touching her soft cheeks,.... he touched her lips once again.......

Chotu: You have soft lips didi........

Dhika remembered that this was the second time Chotu was stating it in a span of 5 minutes.....

Dhika: Thank you, dear......

As she smiled looking at him, she noticed that his eyes were locked on her lips, and to her utter surprise, Chotu kept tracing his finger along the ring of her lips.......

Dhika: oh mmm.... is this Chotu ? where did he learn all these ?

Dhika wasn't sure what has gotten into Chotu, and how come he was so bold today..... But either way, she did nothing to startle or to stop him.....

Chotu: wowww,........ he said, jerking his hands away from her lips, and without his knowledge, it settled on her naked clavicle......

As Dhika looked back at the TV, she saw that the girl and the boy were under the cover now, hidden from everyone else, as the guy removed and threw a bra out of the blanket....

No sooner than the bra flew, a pair of panty and boxer too joined the pile, and the boy started grinding against the girl...... 

It was clear for Dhika what they were doing,........... Blushing, she wondered if watching this scene was making Chotu hot, because she felt a sudden throb of the bulge from Chotu's shorts as it pushed against her right arm.....

Smiling within herself, Dhika made no attempt to move her arm away from Chotu's thigh...... and she also felt him becoming warmer......

Dhika felt Chotu's hand resting mere inches below her neck and as his bulge throbbed, Dhika felt Chotu's thumb dug a little into her collar bone,.... and when she reacted and looked at him,..... she caught Chotu quickly averting his eyes from her chest.....

Dhika: blushing, is he ?...... looking at my breasts ?......

Catching Chotu peeking inside her top sent a tingle between Dhika's thighs,..... and feeling naughty, she felt a need to tease him.......

Dhika: Chotu.........

Chotu: With eyes on TV,..... yes didi.....

Dhika: Why did you say wowww ?........ she put her tongue out.......

Chotu: haa....uhn.... what....no.... nothing didi......

Dhika: hehe....... 

Chotu: what didi.......

Dhika: hehe.... nothing. You think it is hot ?.......

The question caught Chotu unaware, and as he blinked, Dhika too felt a rush of shiver down her spine. She had never openly spoked or asked someone if something was hot, and now, in the spur of the moment, she had asked him, but more than him, Dhika blushed......

Even as Chotu blinked, he answered......

Chotu: hmm......he sighed and continued at the TV.....

Dhika felt her heart pound faster, as she watched the guy in the TV buck his hips so fast against the girl while biting her neck,.... all the while their cover was slowly and steadily slipping from their body..... It looked like it will slip any moment now.......

Just as both were watching the scene with much curiosity, unaware of herself, Dhika's arm inched closer to Chotu's crotch and when she felt the bulge press more into her skin, Dhika felt her nipple harden inside her bra.......

Suddenly, Dhika's eyes moved back at Chotu's eyes, when she felt his fingers slowly began to move down from her collar bone...... but saw that his eyes never left the TV.....

Dhika: is he even aware his hand is moving..........hmm........ she was panting

Dhika: eyes widening.... where is it going.....

She looked down at her own body, and just as she saw, his fingers moved much faster dragging his thumb down her and just for a second, it made contact with the top of her left breast before dropping down and settling on her stomach. 

Her flesh felt burning hot along the path of his thumb...

Dhika: Yes, it is hot indeed........ she responded to Chotu, biting her lower lip.......

Dhika felt her both nipples stiff and trying to push her bra out..... and for a second, she wished that his thumb had come in contact with her stiff nipple directly......

Blushing,.... Dhika squirmed her legs. 

Dhika: Goddd....... where is this going........

She really wished John had made her cum this morning.....

Her thoughts were broken by Chotu's voice before his fingers trailed back up toward her face, again, one more time, brushing gently against the top of her left breast. Almost in a whisper, Chotu spoke.....

Chotu: didi.... can I remove my shirt,... I am feeling hot.....

Dhika: uhnn....yea..... yes sweetie, make yourself comfortable....... saying, she began to lift herself.....

Chotu: no no..... just be relaxed and stay where you like........

Dhika blushed and smiled within herself, for Chotu not wanting her to move her body away from him.....

Squeezing his hands between her back and his chest, Chotu pulled and raised his T shirt above his head and threw it on the other sofa...... and he put his left arm around her body, on her stomach and snuggled her closer towards him.....

And when Dhika's back fell on his now naked chest, she felt really how hot Chotu's body was...... and feeling it, Dhika's body became more hotter......

and she felt a moisture between her legs......     

Both continued watching the TV where the guy was now fully under the cover, on top of the girl's chest, obviously nibbling at her breasts,..... when suddenly to the utter surprise of both Dhika and Chotu, the blanket fell down......

and it revealed the girl's naked breasts........

Chotu: ohh..........wow....., .... he exclaimed quick, whispering suddenly in his own excitement....

When the movie started Dhika came to know it had some soft core romantic scenes, but she did not expect them to get naked, even it was just breasts,.... 

But at this point, the movie continued to play, with Dhika not knowing what else to say or how else to react.... except, she was getting more and more turned on......

She desperately felt the need to free her nipples.......

Dhika: yes....wow..... 

Chotu: uhn.... oh,.... sorry, should we.... stop didi ? .... he asked with heavy heart......

Dhika: hehe.... no no... its okay......

It wasn't complete porn or anything and at this point, if she asked him to stop it, it would look bad given how she herself was enjoying and feeling his bulge against her arm....

Saying, as she looked up at Chotu, she caught him looking down yet again at her globes, now his look was more like wanting to play with them.... and it was a couple of second, only then Chotu realized that he was being looked upon, and his eyes went back to the TV......

Dhika: holyshhhh....... looks like he would reach and grab them....... she blushed and grinned at the same time

and thinking about it, a corner of her mind hoped he would..... just like she wanted to reach and grab his cock......

"Ohhhhhmmm gggodddd" - came a blasting sound from the TV

Both startled and watched back the TV,........ The girl arched her head back, and raised her hip high in the air, while the guy pulled her nipples with his teeth......

and Dhika felt Chotu adjust his shorts.......

and now she can feel his entire length of the pole pushing against the side of her arm....... and it was only so much Dhika could do to not warp her arm around it.....

As Dhika was too startled to move, so that she doesn't do anything erratic.... she felt his fingers again travel across her left breast, and this time, his fingers lingered a good two seconds on top of her breasts before going across and the same happened once again on the way down.......

and she felt tingles both time they cross her nipples....

Dhika: blushing into pink, is it trying to feel my nipples ?

The thought made Dhika so naughty and she felt like if Chotu would put his hand inside her top and inside her bra, there was no telling if she could have stopped him......

As Chotu's hands went down, this time, Dhika saw that he had found the slit between her short and her top, a bit of flesh exposed, waiting, begging to be caressed. 

Dhika felt his fingers slip underneath her top, and not a second later, his thumb pressed against her hot flesh, just to the right of her belly button.

Dhika: Pressing her lips harder,.... noooo...... please.... don't go to the navel.....

She knew she would moan if his finger enters her navel,..... and luckily, it did not happen....

Softly, she let out a sigh as he continued to stroke her tummy, back and forth, just an inch in diameter in the area of his stroking.

Silently, they continued to watch the movie, while Chotu's cock twitched once in a while against her arm, and her body reached with a tingle between her legs......

As they watched the movie in heat, Dhika felt Chotu's finger change angle. 

Slowly tracing the waist band of her shorts, his fingers continued to make gentle strokes along the waistline and in just mere seconds, they had crossed her hips and just as they reached behind the hip bone, a couple of fingers fell on her shorts right above her bum.......

Dhika knew all too well where it was going. Chotu has always been so found of her ass more than anything else, and Dhika had knows this from past couple of times...... 

Last time, Chotu even became so bold that a few fingers slipped inside her panty and dug into her naked ass cheeks.......

Dhika: Would he dare this time...... she bit her lower lip...

Just as she was wondering this, Chotu's left fore finger tried to lift and enter her short.... but her short were tightly bound to her hips......

And suddenly, startling him, she got up........

Dhika: Please excuse me, sweetie..... she said in a low tone and went inside her bedroom....

Poor fellow looked like he was busted for trying to get into her shorts....... and not knowing what to do, he paused the movie and looked towards her bedroom door....

Coming inside the bedroom, she stood infront of the mirror.....

Dhika: ohgoddd......Dhika...... when did you turn so naughty........

Saying, she removed her shorts........ revealing her light blue panty

[Image: 10.gif]

Even before stepping into the bedroom, Dhika decided that she would remove her shorts, but not wear another one......

When she wondered if Chotu would dare to put his fingers into her panty again, over her naked ass cheeks, it sent such a thrill down her spine that she decided to go back out there just in the small panty......

Removing the short, when Dhika looked herself in the mirror, something more naughty came to her mind.........

Blushing and biting her lips, she removed one more thing...... ~~

As Chotu was about to get up and turn off the TV and leave, he looked back to see Dhika coming out now, having already changed out of her shorts, but to his utter surprise, she wasn't wearing a short anymore but only a small blue panty......

For a moment, they locked eyes and that intense feeling of lust returned, while the television was paused in a close up shot of a nipple caught between teeth......

Dhika: Standing infront of him,.... Sorry about that sweetie..... I.... had to get comfortable......

Chotu: eyes still locked on her panty,.....it...its okay didi...... I was also thinking the same........

Dhika: Blushing, she openly bit her lips looking at his bulging crotch and said..... Yes, sweetie.... you too can get more comfortable,...... she said, grinning childish....

Chotu did not wait for another second as he pulled his shorts down and threw it near his shirt......

As Dhika saw Chotu pull his shorts down, his cock sprang out but still inside his boxer and wobbled a couple of times before settling straight.......

Dhika felt her vertical lips moan a little.....

Chotu: Want to continue.......... watching........ didi......? The last two words trailed into a nothing as he looked up......

Only when Chotu raised his head from her panty to look up at her to ask this question, he noticed that something was amiss with her top.....

Eyes going round as bulbs, Chotu saw that the top's all 5 buttons were now undone, showing a tight cleavage and to add more fuel to his fire, her little nipples were now prominently poking against her top. 

She wasn't wearing her bra...........

[Image: 1592244984_18-p-bolshie-siski-i-malenkie...oma-25.jpg]

As Dhika saw Chotu's mouth and eyes wide open gawking at her braless top and nipples, she blushed and grinned wondering at what she was doing, but before she decided to change her mind else wise, she herself spoke.....

Dhika: yes, lets watch......

Saying, she dropped into the sofa, and went back to her previous position, leaning against his chest and shoulders, and now though, her right arm was literally positioned against his throbbing cock......

As she leaned comfortably against him, Chotu's eyes returned to her cleavage, and swallowed hard, realizing that in "getting comfortable," she had also taken off her bra.....

This time, Dhika was the one who unpaused the movie, and as soon as she did,.... the girl in the TV moaned so loud as the guy bit her nipples and pulled it out with his teeth........

Dhika: hoooo........... 

But Chotu did not respond anything. Rather, Dhika felt his left fingers touch her face, on her cheeks.......

As Dhika looked up at him, she saw Chotu's eyes were fixed on where his fingers were touching her......

Rubbing her cheeks, Chotu's hands moved to her lips, and open mouthed, Chotu traced the outline of her lips, feeling it wetness.........

It was just a touch on her lips, but still Dhika squirmed at his touch......

As Dhika was feeling it all inside her,..... without any reluctance, she felt Chotu's fingers leave her face and travelled down,...... and his fingers edged the top of her mountain,..... this time, without any hesitation, his thumb stopped at the mountain's peak.....

Dhika: ommyyy... he is going to touch........

As his thumb touched her stiff nipple,..... a drop a milk sprout out from her nipple like a lava from a volcano.......

Dhika: uhh..... she gave a short moan.... and pressed her legs tighter......

As she watched the droplet drenched her top, the nipple became a little more visible and now she saw Chotu's finger trace the outside of her little nipple, just like they did with her lips.......

The more the fingers went round and round around her nipple, the more unsettling Dhika became......

Dhika: Chotuuu....... she was heaving

She called out in a sudden burst, and with that, she wrapped her arm around his pole in his boxers, locking it in between her elbow.......

It was hot as an iron rod.......

Dhika's body was still in her slanting position, with her knees facing towards the TV, and her hips were turned rightwards........

Chotu's hands quickly dropped from her breasts, and without waiting any longer, they reached her panty,...... and without even waiting for one more second, all the five fingers of his left hand entered from behind and gripped her left ass cheek........

Dhika trembled at the touch......

and trembling, she fell down from Chotu's shoulder down onto his crotch......

Her head was now stuck between his stomach and his raging hardon which was still inside his boxer........ and Dhika felt the hot rod rub against her right cheek...... Even through a cloth inbetween them, it was so hot. 

Dhika: haa........

She moaned as Chotu tightened his grip on her left ass cheek,... and releasing it, his hand moved down to her right ass cheek........

Dhika felt her pussy moist wet and prayed that Chotu shouldn't feel her wetness.......

As Chotu was kneading her naked ass cheeks like dough, his cock was throbbing and reacting for every action he was performing on Dhika, and with each throbbing, it hit Dhika face cheek like beating with a hot rod,..... 

and Dhika was trying so hard not to turn to feel the hotness on her lips.......

Facing the ceiling, Dhika shut her eyes tight and felt the heat,........

Chotu's fingers came back to the much accessible left ass cheek and started playing with it, while Dhika couldn't control the sporadic touch of his hot cock on her cheeks anymore....

She wanted more.......

Bring her right hand up, she caught the cock over his boxer and pressed the pole thick on her now red cheeks...... and her whole one side of the face was warmer than the other.......

As she pressed the cock firm on her cheeks, Chotu's grip on her ass cheek tightened so much,.......

and at once, Chotu bent down and kissed thick on her lips.........

Feeling the wetness on her mouth, hotness in her face cheek and fingers squeezing her naked ass,..... Dhika's both nipples began to leak more and more,... and her woolen top was so wet that Chotu saw two red colored nipples leaking white milk.......

and he so wanted to take it into his mouth.....

But rather, he bent down and pushed his tongue into Dhika's mouth, as Dhika felt his nails dug into her ass cheek,.... and his left pinky finger slip dangerously close to her pussy........

Feeling it so close to her pussy,.... Dhika trembled again and her right hand pressed and rubbed his cock so hard into her face cheek, 

When suddenly, Chotu bursted......

With his tongue inside her mouth, her milk dripping down to her sides, his nails biting her naked ass...........

Along with them, Dhika also felt the throbbing cock sprout hot gooey liquid, which not only drenched his boxer, 

.............but also Dhika's crimson red cheeks

.............Continued  Heart

[Image: kajal-aggarwal-stills-photos-pictures-2099.jpg]

Like Reply
Really waitng for the update when someone gets out of thier boxers completely.. And no more cumming on tummy or thighs, but directly on boobs or face...
Like Reply
Amazing update bro, again the angle has helped others but she herself is unsatisfied  Heart
Like Reply