Adultery Rashleela In Lockdown
Superbbbb.....
Amazing writing skills....
More please.....
This story has truly potential of becoming a saga....
Kindly make it long, kinky and introspective from premila side....
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Basu is a cuck.. what a fuck.. she would have enjoyed happily in the marital bed in that case without any fear. Awesome going.
Like Reply
(01-06-2022, 04:22 PM)abcturbine Wrote: Superbbbb.....
Amazing writing skills....
More please.....
This story has truly potential of becoming a saga....
Kindly make it long, kinky and introspective from premila side....

So much fun is on the way
Like Reply
(01-06-2022, 08:25 PM)Kamalesh Nathan Wrote: Basu is a cuck.. what a fuck.. she would have enjoyed happily in the marital bed in that case without any fear. Awesome going.

Wait and see Heart
Like Reply
Part 20

His wife is sucking the cock of other man! Breathing heavily, but carrying on sucking! With that wide open her ass she is rubbing her pussy all over the man's face. The guest man from Uttar Pradesh is eating his better halfs vagina with the sound of ....chup.....chuk.....ummmm...ahhhhhmmmmmm.....hmmmmm 

The man's thick mustache and lofty nose continued to in and out in his beautiful wife's reddish petal like pussy and asshole. The sticky secret sweet juice of Premila's sweet pussy is spreading all over his face. Pulling out the black stained teeth the man is biting into the hole off his wife's buttocks and pussy lips, . With the comfort of the biting his darling wife is sucking the man's cock harder and harder now!

She is swallowing his giant dick up to the throat, sucking for few seconds she took the dick out mixing with her saliva.. in between deep throats while taking frequent breaths she is licking that dirty mans hairy balls and groin!

Shh! The inside of Debangshu Babu's head began to throb with unbearable anger. But his hands began to move faster than before in the pajamas !

Premila has decided not to keep any limits of being dirty today? If husband is not around , does she behave like this? She become such perverted woman when she get a chance to have sex with other man behind her husband? 

At that moment, naked Premila turned her body and pressing her ass she sat on junction of Mohan's strong legs. In this state of extreme discomfort and excitement responsible family man Debangshu Babu kept on shaking his dick standing outside the room of the sheltered worker .
" Hey....? What is she going to do this time?… Premila... Premila… No Premila! Please don't Please! ”…as Debangshu Babu excitedly whispering this in his mind, holding Mohan's cock in her firm hand Pramila Devi placed it in the entrance of her pussy hole and give a deep thrust by herself.. 

An electric current flowed all over his body, "Pramilaaaaa aa!" Biting his teeth Debangshu Babu squeezed the skin of his cock tightly. For a moment it seemed as if he had stuck his own cock in the pussy of the disobedient Pramila! By then the painter's horse dick had penetrated into the deepest province of his beloved wife's vagina.

The loving mother of her only child has started rocking her waist while biting her lips with her teeth in the joy of painful pleasure!
Embarrassed, surprised, insulted, Debangshu Babu, holding his cock in his hand, saw how his shy wife, once swaying her waist, became arrogant and started jumping on Mohan's cock! 

The lovemaking bodies of the two began to tremble, the world of Debangshu Babu began to shattered. Pramila Devi then says while jumping on Mohan, “hey Mohan .. you'll remember me naa? ..... Don't forget me honey ..mmmm ”.

Debangshu Babu's world started shaking when he heard his wife's words for her adulterous lover. The fist of his hand on his cock became tighter and harder.

" ufff ! Bhabij,! No one has ever been able to give me the happiness that you have given me, really! I fell in love with you! I wish I could run away with you somewhere! ” 

Mohan became emotional while being fucked by a ‘beautiful Bengali’ Baudi’s ‘restless’ strokes.

“ shut up! Slow down! don't say this.You and I both have our family, right? ”
Premila Devi started squeezing his cock harder and harder with her soft ass by pressing one hand on Mohan's face. 

Se started looking at the clock again and again. She will have to reach the orgasm on time today. 

"Have I given you less pleasure?" Bhabijan you also remembered me na?”
Mohan's call came down from 'Maiji' to 'Bhavijan' on the last day.

“Yes, ahhhhh. I will miss you very much. You and your cock! What a big cock your have mohan! What a terrible pain .....ahhhh..mmmmmm...... pleasure it gives me.".
Like Reply
Debangshu Babu stood behind the door and became thorny when he heard his wife's words. What is this Premila saying? Like a Shameless she is admiring the Cock of an half know uneducated person? Could his educated wife utter this obscene word in front of that outsider? ...."cock"! How Could his educated wife utter this obscene word in front of that outsider? Shh! And the thing that his wife admires so much is that the cock is raised like a huge open sword. Repeatedly going in and out, entering into the pot of juice of the genitals surrounded by the hair of his honorable wife!

Another strong man's big power stick swollen with veins and sub veins are soaked in the juice of his wife's lower imbs, quietly soothed, continues its punishment in her womb. Keep on thumping into the secret parts of his wife's vagina where his own never reached.

Debangshu Babu's own genitals wanted to explode in this excitement in his fist !

Pramila Devi realized that she is about hit the orgasm. Keeping Mohan's gigantic dick in her pussy, leaped on it, she closed her eyes in pleasure, leaned her head back and said in a deep sensual voice,""Hey Mohan, grab my tits.. squiz them harder.... Harder please? ”

Extending his hand, Mohan grabbed Premila Devi's tits, which were jumping with her rhythm of strokes. Then he started pressing, squeezing by pulling the nipples.

Isss - how vigorously he is pressing her tits! It seems that his soft breasts will burst by pressing! Look at how dirty the nails are digging the nipples! He is pinching the nipples again and again with his nails.

Uff! Why Premila can't say anything to the man? Why is she jumping more harder on his cock? That's why the man is excitedly pressing her tits harder than before! Doesn't Premila understand? Or does she just not pay attention as she is enjoying this pain.

"Mohan, please press them softly! It hurts my darling wife, can't you see? I can't stand her pain, Mohan! Don't you know ?......issss...no....no... Press them a little more harder! Such a bitch she is! Press more harder… Break my slut wife's two milk tanks !" By the time the towel on the shoulder fell on the ground, the pajamas were down to the knees . Helpless Debangshu Babu was shaking his cock to see his decent wife's dirty illicit 'Rashleela" . With indescribable pain, the inside of his chest began to twist in dual-discomfort.

"Mohan, my juice is falling, Mohan.. ahhhhh…coming..... . I soaked you for the last time ahhhhhh mohan ..... darling..hmmmmmmahhhhhh.......!" While moaning , housewife Pramila Devi floated the migrant worker's cock in her pussy juice. Didn't even know how much she was going down in her husband's eyes at that moment! In the pleasure of intercourse, shaking his whole body in the pain of fucking, she started erupting lava on Mohan's giant dick for the one last time and started to flood his lower limb with his sticky juice“

"Premila, what are you doing?" Please stop now? Save yourself a little for me? Pramilaaaaaaa....... bustard..... Despicable woman! I'll never give your ear your dirty pussy....issss”

Shaking the dick vigorously Debangshu Babu's hand became sore. Premila Devi looked at the clock with tired eyes. Mohan didn't reached the climax then. Holding Pramila under her armpits with his chest, lifting her ass a little mohan started to stroke her form the floor.

While enjoying his fucking, She said in a busy voice….”ahhhhhh.....ah.ah...um...ahhh Hurry up .... Mohan.. It's time ......your babuuuuujii...ahhh ...can come out at any moment ahhhh.ahhh.ahhh..ah..ah mohan honey .....harder."

"I'll snatch you from your husband!" Mohan filled Premila Devi's face with lots of kisses and give her a deep hug . Mohan's speed became faster in the intoxication of claiming rights over her Fidelit body and mind.

"Yeh......, yesssss...yess, steal me completely, Mohan!" You steal my mind darling..... In bed I just want to be yours… just yours! ” Pramila Devi became mad at Mohan's gigantic thrusts. Looked at the watch she encouraged him more and more like an illegitimate concubine, so that Mohan quickly ejaculate in her pussy...."
"Fuck me, Mohan!" Fuck me harder and harder!… .Mmmmmmm… .Yes! Fuckkkk......meee....tear my cunt with your sword mohan |… My cunt is very thirsty! Fill her with your cum, Mohan Pour all your juices into my pussy darling....ahhhhh ahh..ahh..hmm..yes...yes...hmm... darling... my Jaaaan.....mohan ."

Gave her tits on Mohan's hand, moaning, Naked-sati Pramila Bhattacharya started cum-dance on his cock like Kamadevi while pulling hair of her head with both hands.

Behind the door, her husband Debangshu Bhattacharya reached the peak of excitement, masturbated very fast and started capturing this filthy scene in the camera of his mind. The disobedient obscene mind began to say to her, “Iss… Premila ! Don't you love me any more? Aren't you ashamed to talk like that? If you take his cum, you will become pregnant, Premila! What will happen to us, our love? Will you then still love me Pramila? Tell Pramila, tell me? I will give you what you want, I will bring you all the unattainable happiness, even if you want I'll bring other men also! Tell me that then your heart and soul will be at least for me? you'll just love me, just me ! Then I will accept everything, I have to accept! Look I'm accepting my love Pramila... it's my bad that you you're not listings to me right now.

Shh....! Yes Mohan, fuck my wife's cunt well... My lovely wife's pussy is very hungry! Feed her with your dick mohan... harder....more harder! Put each and every inch of your big cock in her little pussy. I love her so much Mohan. Please you also love her too, my wife is your property for today, your own personal whore! .....Aahhhh..... Thank you Mohan! Fuck her, give her deep strokes! Yes...yes..fuck her like that ....make her tits red with your pressing ....make her pussy red with your fucking..yess....like that...hmmm....make my beloved wife's pussy big with your anaconda mohan... Fuck harder.....yes.....fuck my beautiful bitch wife....make her a whore mohan .... Ohhhhhohhhh praaaammiiilllaaaa.....my loveee....my darling...." Debangshu Babu's semen came to the tip of his dick as he is shaking his dick with full pace. The sound of Mohan's huge Dick's thumping .....thap.....thap.....thapppp in between his shy humble naked wife's white folded ass cheeks, in her plump sweet pussy , entered through the ears as if it was spreading all over his body. Due to a terrible uncomfortable fear Debangshu Babu increased the highest speed of his masturbation.

Meanwhile, his wife was keep on moaning like a whore,"Fuck me Mohan… yes yes… I'm your Randy! Fuck your Randy Mohan… ..tear my pussy...ah...ahhh hmmm! Mmmhhh.... Yes, right there!..... harder....more... harder.....yes...yeassss...yesssss.....ummmmmmmmaa.....aaahhhhh...moooaaahhhaaannn.....!" With intense pressure, shaking her tits .... swaying her asss Pramila Devi got the orgasm for the second time.

Lifting his ass off the floor, holding her tightly , thumping the last few big strokes into Pramila Devi's pussy, Mohan also started growling and trembling like the animals. Under the pressure of the twist of the fist, his tongs like fingers were completely submerged in the huge soft flour bun like breasts of Pramila Devi.

Debangshu Babu clearly understood that the sheltered poor painter is ejaculating into the most secret hole of his wise better half's ! His heart was pounding, and he couldn't stand it. "Ohhh Premila, you have become such a big slut? I did not know your pussy is this much hungry ! My darling happy wise wife is now a slut of a dirty uneducated daily wage worker? Slut.....shhh...shhh... The man is fucking my gravitational wife like a roadside slut. Pramila's cunt is now filled with the illicit semen of that uneducated man. Still the man is continuing his thumping, not stopping at all! Pouring more juice into my sanskari wife's tight pussy hole. Pramila's whole body is getting dirty with that illicit semen ! My inocent lively wife became a whore!.....heyy....stop now.....ahhh I can't take it anymore...Yes.... yes, fuck him, fuck him, Pramila! Fuck Mohan more harder! Eat all her juices with your pussy. I love you… I love you soooo mach darling. Fuck him Pramila - Fuck our guest! Be his slut pramilaaa...!.....ummmmmm!..

And then Debangshu Babu's hand was filled with thick juice coming out of his cock while shaking it violently for the final time. He has never had so much ejaculation during this so many of his married life. Surprised and tired, Debangshu Babu somehow picked up the towel from the floor and wiped the semen that was scattered around, and also wiped his hands on it. Peeking through the door he saw that his wife's illicit affair was also over by then.

Standing naked in front of Mohan pramila is tying the knot of her petticoat, Mohan is still playing with her wife's open tits with his dirty hands, sometimes kissing her erect nipples passionately. Debangshu Babu's tired dick started to getting hard again.But Premila, meanwhile showing her hypocritical anger, pushed Mohan away with a sweet smile and put on her nighty by the head. In between all these mohan continuosly playing with her boobs..... Such a bustard!

After ejaculation, the sexual sensation in the body has decreased, only the chest is burning to ashes with anger and rage. Before took his eye off, he saw that two of them hugging each other tightly and kissing passionately like young lovers.

TBC
[+] 1 user Likes JACKY_451's post
Like Reply
Too hot to handle....
Keep cumming
Like Reply
Awesome update! Please check PM BTW!
Like Reply
yourock yourock yourock yourock yourock yourock

Please check PM!
Please check PM!
Please check PM!
Please check PM!
Like Reply
Another cuckold awakening ... Premila can now fuck with all those cheap labours and get pregnant too.
Like Reply
Ooops…
[Image: 7-AA999-B4-F7-E2-4967-B267-7-F153-FF1-DBFE.gif]
Like Reply
Simply excellent
Like Reply
Never thought basu will become cuckold. Shameless bugger. Let mohan fuck basu's asshole like Premila and make him lick and clean his dirty dick.
Like Reply
Very good one
Like Reply
Initially i thought her son is cuckold, but now father is cuckold. Premila should be happy woman in the world now to get fucked by lover and son while her husband watchig and shaking his limp dick. Bring more humiliation to her husband. Nice writing..
Like Reply
Great update
Like Reply
Superbbbb
Like Reply
Very sensual update Jackey bhai. Though I love cuckold son fantasy more, this is going very hot so far.

If you not planning to end story soon, you can add more spice by increasing intimacy between Pramila and Mohan, who is asked to stay for some more day by Basu babu making some nonsense excuses.

The couple can go unknown of basu babu knowing about them and exploring and claiming each other more and more. Like (maybe in spirit of sex) talking of running away, making fun of her husband and son and likes... Lets see how you move ahead... Waiting
Like erotic stories? check my Profie
Like Reply
(04-06-2022, 10:04 PM)garamrohan Wrote: Very sensual update Jackey bhai. Though I love cuckold son fantasy more, this is going very hot so far.

If you not planning to end story soon, you can add more spice by increasing intimacy between Pramila and Mohan, who is asked to stay for some more day by Basu babu making some nonsense excuses.

The couple can go unknown of basu babu knowing about them and exploring and claiming each other more and more. Like (maybe in spirit of sex) talking of running away, making fun of her husband and son and likes... Lets see how  you move ahead... Waiting

he/she is just the translator, the original story is in bengali forum. So no way he/she can write other than the original one unless having the skill of writing
Like Reply
Waiting to see the reaction of basu seeing his son fucking premila.
Like Reply