Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"My Colonel's giving me shit about it," Ricky admitted with a sheepish grin. "I'll probably look around Saturday."

"Awesome," Jen said. She was only half listening to Ricky as she brushed her hair.

"You free Saturday?" Ricky asked. "It'll be nice having company."

Jen stopped brushing her hair and looked at Ricky. After a moment she said "I'll ask Mike."

"I'll talk to Goose," Ricky said. "We'll hook up with him after. Get a drink or something."

Jen's heart began beating faster. Especially at Ricky saying "hook up with him" and "or something."

"I'll ask Mike," she said again.

Cheating and Rivals Part 62

When Jen got home she hugged Mike from behind. He was in the kitchen making dinner. Anna was in the TV room watching Sesame Street. She knew she smelled like Ricky. She also looked freshly fucked. Mike liked that, it got him hot, the evidence of her with another man. But she didn't want Anna to notice. She whispered in her husband's ear "I'll be right back. I'm going to take a quick shower."

Mike understood of course. "Okay," he said. "But wait." He turned around to face her. He closed his eyes as he hugged her tight. It felt good as his Jen Meter filled up. He pulled away and looked in her eyes. "I really love you baby. You're my goddess."

Jen smiled back and beamed into his eyes. "I really love you too baby," she said.

Later that night in bed, Mike tenderly caressed his wife under the white nightie. He said "You're getting along really well." He was talking about Ricky of course.

"Yes," Jen agreed.

"You don't seem as interested in Frank lately," Mike said.

"I think I'm over him," she said with a shrug. "His games are fun. But he's so much older."

Mike understood. "Ricky's our age," he said.

"Yeah, so he's easier to relate to," Jen said. "Like when I played with Jamie. It was fun playing with someone so young but it wears off." Jamie had been a college senior when Jen dated him.

"And it helps you have a connection with Ricky," Mike said.

"Yeah," Jen said with a nod. "I like Frank. We're friends. But it was always kind of forced. His games aren't real. With Ricky, it's just natural."

"You've always liked him," Mike said, feeling jealous and anxious.

Jen didn't deny it. Instead she grinned and said "And how does that make you feel bubble boy?"

"You know me. Always conflicted," he said with a crooked grin. "But mostly I'm really excited. All the time. I love when you're really into a guy."

Jen reached down and cupped his crotch. He was rock hard. "I see that," she said with a giggle. "And how do you like it's Ricky?"

Mike hesitated, then said, "It's more intense because of the history. That makes it hotter. It makes me worried too, but you came back to me then. So mostly it makes it more exciting."

"You make it sound like I thought about staying with Ricky."

"Did you?" Mike asked.

Jen felt his cock get even harder. "Would that turn you on, if I did?" she asked.

"... I guess at some level," Mike hesitantly admitted. He couldn't deny it, not with his cock rock hard. Looking sheepish, he said "I know, I'm fucked up."

Jen looked pained. She said, "Sometimes your fantasies hurt. A girl wants her husband to want her forever. But sometimes you make me feel like you really do want me to leave you for another man."

"It's only a fantasy," Mike said hurriedly. "I do want you forever. If I didn't love you so much, it wouldn't be a turn-on."

"I guess I get it," Jen said with a humorless shrug. She grinned, not wanting to get into an argument. The "exclusiveness" of their relationship - their marriage - was long gone, at least when it came to her being exclusive to Mike. That had goods and bads. For them though - for her - the goods were a lot more than the bads. Because she had the freedom to be with other men. After playing the game for years, Jen knew she needed that. The excitement of a new romance. The validation and ego boost of other men - powerful, hunky men like Ricky and Frank - desiring her. And of course, the incredible sex. Jen needed all that. If it meant Mike's feelings for her - his possessiveness of her - was sometimes hard to understand, well, that came with it.

"I'd like to know what happened in California," Mike said abruptly.

Jen hesitated, then sputtered "I'll tell you. Just not now. I'm kind of tired." Despite Mike's fantasies, she wasn't sure she wanted to tell Mike about California. Also, she didn't want to relive it, and telling Mike would be kind of like reliving it.

Mike slowly nodded. He knew she was brushing him off of course. "Whatever happened, it's okay," he assured her. He hugged her tight and said "As long as we reconnect like this."

"Yeah, definitely baby," Jen said hugging him back. But she didn't offer any details of California.

Mike decided not to press it. At least not directly. Going at the issue another way, he said "How do you like it's Ricky?"

"It doesn't suck," Jen joke with a laugh. Seeing Mike wanted more, she repeated what she said a few moments before. "It's fun playing with someone more my age. We're friends. Like you said, there's a connection." She added with a giggle, "He's hot. So yeah, I like it's Ricky."

"There's no drama?" Mike gently probed.

Jen knew he was sneakily bringing up California again. She said, a little flippantly, "There's always drama. There's drama with Frank. With Scott and Tom. With everyone. But don't worry. I can handle it."

Mike decided not to press anymore about California. But maybe this gave him an opening to talk about something else that was bothering him. So he said "I'm worried about Allie." He felt Jen's body stiffen but he pressed on. "I feel like we've abandoned her. And I feel like it's my fault."

"She made choices," Jen said coldly. "Now we all have to live with it."

"But it wasn't just Allie, it was all of us," Mike said. Then he said as gently as possible, "It was you too honey. You set me up with Allie. You gave me a condom."

"I was playing! Like with Claire! I didn't think you'd do anything! And I told Allie not to! She promised she wouldn't!" Jen said, her anger flaring.

Jen forced herself to calm down. In a more reasonable voice she said "I know I'm being unfair. I know it. But I can't help how I feel. I don't want to see Allie. I don't want you to see Allie." She looked at her husband intently. "Promise me Mike."

"Okay, I promise," Mike said relenting.

"Have you seen her? Talked to her?" Jen pressed.

"No," Mike said honestly. "But I think you should."

Jen looked away, grimacing. She said "Allie's a big girl. She's got tons of friends. She's not abandoned. Trust me. She'll be fine. She is fine."

The next day Jen got a call from Frank. "I'll see you Friday?" he said, referring to their weekly date.

"Oh, I can't Frank," Jen said. "I'm going out with Ricky Saturday." Predictably, Mike readily agreed to Jen going apartment shopping with Ricky. He got really excited and it led to passionate sex. Jen didn't want to spend too much time away from her family though. So she didn't have time to see Frank too.

Frank was silent for a long moment. Then he said "You disappoint me Jenny." He tried to hide it but there was hurt in his voice. He said "Our relationship is not all about you. Things happen in my life too."

"What happened?" Jen asked, suddenly concerned.

"Lou resigned," Frank told her. "You might consider that trivial, but he's been in my employ for years. I consider him ... well, I consider him a close colleague. His resignation was unexpected. And disturbing."

"God I'm sorry Frank," Jen said. "I like Lou. He's really nice. I understand why you're upset."

"Then go out with me," Frank pressed. "Friday or Sunday. I'll make time either day." He felt like he was begging and felt ashamed for it, but he couldn't help it. He missed Jen and wanted to see her.

"I don't know Frank," Jen said noncommittally. She was hesitant to see him and it was more than just her reluctance to be away from Mike and Anna. Frank had said he loved her. She didn't want that intensity of emotion. It was too much drama. She knew from experience that inevitably led to hurt feelings.

There was another reason too. If Jen was going to be away from Mike and Anna, she wanted to be with Ricky, not Frank. Frank's sub-space games were exciting but they weren't real. They were contrived. Fake.

Whereas, Ricky pushed her submissive buttons just by being Ricky. Also, Ricky was closer to her age so she liked hanging with him better. Frank's lavish, affluent, over-the-top lifestyle was fun but at her core Jen was still a down-to-earth middle class girl. She liked seeing bands, being outdoors, hanging out in jeans and sneakers. Things were more "real life" with Ricky. He was real. She liked that.

Jen and Frank spoke for a few minutes more but their conversation was awkward and uncomfortable. It was like a couple who knew breaking up was inevitable, but they just weren't ready yet to cut the cord.

Towards the end, Frank said "You'll still share my room at Jasmine's rally?" The rally was Jasmine's next major event in her campaign. And it was big. President Obama was going to endorse her.

"Um ... I don't know," Jen said evasively. "Why don't we see what happens?"

Frank stared out the window of his Central Park penthouse after hanging up the phone, thinking and reflecting. Clearly he miscalculated about Ricky. He had a strong connection with Jenny. It was a mistake to rekindle that romance.

Frank was a master of men. He ruled in business. But, Ricky was military and Frank had limited influence there. Yes, Frank could get Ricky transferred back to LA. He could even facilitate Ricky's death, by getting him deployed to a terrorist hotspot. But victory though default was unsatisfying. Frank wanted Jenny to want him because she wanted him, not because Ricky was gone.

Frank had investigated Ricky. The Marine led a simple life outside of his career. He was definitely a ladies man, and he might have fathered a few illegitimate children. But such was not uncommon among men like Ricky. It provided Frank with limited ammunition to manipulate him. And, revealing Ricky's past to Jenny might harm as much as help. Frank knew Jenny was attracted to "bad boys." Men who walked on the wrong side of the road. Being a player, having a few bastards, that was the definition of being a bad boy. Ricky's past wouldn't surprise Jenny, and it might even increase his allure in her eyes.

Frank knew he should move on from Jenny. He was powerful and rich. He was handsome. He had skills in bed. He could easily find a girl - many girls in fact - just as beautiful as Jenny who would rush to spend their lives with him. But, the problem was, he wanted Jenny, not another girl. He loved her.

"I'm around the corner," Ricky told Jen on the phone Saturday morning. He assumed she wanted to meet him rather than have him pick her up, as she wouldn't want Anna to see her leaving with him.

To his surprise though, Jen said "Come on up." Reading his mind, she said "Anna's not here. Mike took her to a birthday party."

A few minutes later Jen opened the door and they smiled at each other. "I missed you," Ricky said smiling into her eyes.

"I missed you too," Jen said, beaming back at him. Then she remembered they were standing in the doorway where a neighbor might pass by. "Come on in," she said. She stood aside and closed the door behind him.

"Hey," she said, smiling at him and affectionately running her fingers along his collar.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
"Hey," Ricky said back. He pulled Jen into his arms and they kissed. After a few moments she pulled away and gave her lover an up and down look. Ricky looked hot! He was dressed casually with a sporty button down shirt and stylist Volcom shorts. His shirt and shorts were loose but still it was obvious he had a great body. He looked like he just stepped out of a GQ cover!

Jen's eyes focused on his shorts. "What are you look at?" he asked with a grin.

"I don't get how I can't see your thing," Jen said with a giggle. "You're so big. How do you hide it?"

"I'm not always hard," Ricky told her, his grin even bigger now.

"Oh, excuse me, I assumed you were always hard around me," Jen joked with playful indignation in her voice.

"I'm Ricky, not Mike," Ricky teased.

"Jerk," Jen said and punched Ricky's arm. But she was still smiling. Then she looked at his crotch again. "I don't think I've ever seen you soft."

Still grinning, Ricky pulled down his shorts and boxers. "There you go," he said.

Jen kneeled down on the hardwood floor. His cock had the shape of a banana, thicker in the middle. It was light in color. She knew the skin was baby soft. It thickly hung between his muscular tan thighs. The cockhead - so prominent when he was hard - looked like a rounded cone when he was soft.

"It's still big," she said, her cheeks flushed with desire.

"I never said it wasn't big," Ricky said with a chuckle.

"I still can't believe you're not hard with me here," Jen joked.

"You're a conceited bitch," Ricky joked back. But she was right. Being around her, especially exposed this way, he felt himself thickening.

"Stand up, let me look at you," Ricky told her. Jen smiled and stood up. She didn't move, letting him take a long look at her. She didn't mind. She liked being looked at.

Jen wore a sleeveless shirt and, like Ricky, shorts. Unlike Ricky though, Jen's outfit was tight on her body. And, while Ricky's skateboarder shorts ran to his knees, Jen's barely covered her ass.

Knowing Ricky's preference, Jen had her hair up. She wore pink lipstick that matched her fingernails. On her feet she wore black Converse high top sneakers. Her outfit and makeup made Jen look painfully sexy and beautiful yet girl-next-door too.

"Turn around, let me see your ass," Ricky ordered.

Smiling crookedly at him, Jen did a pirouette for him. Ricky's breath quickened as he looked at her. She had the best ass. Soft, shapely, firm. Slim and tight, perky like a teenager's. A dancer's ass. A gymnast's.

Now Ricky was hard. He wanted her. He didn't know when Anna'd be back. At that moment he didn't care if the kid saw her mother getting fucked like a cheap whore.

Ricky pushed Jen so she was bent over the sofa. He reached around and unfastened her short shorts, and pulled them down her long shapely legs. Then he paused and looked at her. Now her ass was naked. Almost. She wore a pink g-string. The color matched her lips and nails.

"Fuck," Ricky said admiringly under his breath. Tugging the g-string to the side with a finger, he bent his legs and rubbed his cockhead (it was big now, now that he was hard) across her pussy.

"Not here Ricky," Jen said, already panting. It was unlikely but there was always the chance Mike could come home early with Anna. "The bedroom."

Ricky picked Jen up like she was a feather, and carried her into the master bedroom. He carried her like she was his bride. He threw her onto the bed and immediately got on top. Jen spread her legs for him, looking eager and excited. She so wanted this! She wanted him inside her!

Once again Ricky tugged the pink G to the side. Jen reached between her hand between their bodies, guiding his manhood to her pussy.

"I missed you," Ricky said again as his cock penetrated her.

"I missed you too," Jen said, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him.

"You're so fucking tight!" Ricky groaned as he struggled to get inside. "Does Mike even fuck you?"

"Don't talk about him," Jen said, grimacing as Ricky's thickness stretched her.

"I'm just saying ..."

"He's smaller, you know that," Jen said.

Ricky pulled out. "What?" Jen said, the word coming out like a disappointed sigh.

Ricky pushed his index finger into her. "Mike feel like this?" he asked, grinning into her face.

"I said don't talk about him."

"I'm just having fun," Ricky said grinning. He wiggled his finger, brushing across her g-spot.

Jen moaned and arched her back. "Fuck Ricky," she moaned.

"Tell me," Ricky pressed, a teasing smile on his face. "Is Mike at least as big as my finger?"

"You jerk," Jen said with a giggle, getting into the spirit of his game. "He's bigger." Then she added with another giggle, "A little."

Ricky smiled into Jen's eyes. Jen smiled back. He tenderly kissed her and she kissed him back.

Ricky replaced his finger with his cock. "But you like big, right babe?" he said as he pushed in, inch by inch.

"Oh god, yeah," Jen moaned, her head rolling back at the pleasure. "I fucking love big!"

Ricky grinned smugly, feeling superior, knowing he had something Mike could never give her. He had a real cock, a man's cock. Mike had nothing more than a finger dick. The thought made him chuckle inside.

Ricky flipped Jen onto her elbows and knees. Resting on her elbows, Jen buried her pretty face in the sheets as Ricky pushed back in. "Fuuuuuck ...," she said, the one word coming out like a half moan, half whine, as inch-by-inch he impaled her with his long thick cock.

"Oh fuck Ricky," Jen moaned as he bottomed out inside her. "Oh fuck. You feel so freaking good inside me Ricky. Oh fuck ..."

Just as Ricky bottomed out inside Jen, Mike walked into the loft apartment. To his surprise, the birthday party was a drop off. So, after dropping Anna off, he ubered back home.

Mike took in the situation immediately. He saw Jen's shorts on the floor. And then he heard her moan, "You feel so freaking good inside me Ricky. Oh fuck ..."

Mike felt the familiar cuckold angst, anxiety, excitement. He got hard immediately but also felt pain in the pit of his stomach.

Mike silently moved to the bedroom. The door was open. He looked inside. Jen was on her hands and knees. Ricky was pounding her from behind. She grunted and moaned with each thrust. Clearly she was loving the fucking Ricky was giving her.

This wasn't the plan. Jen was supposed to go with Ricky to look at apartments. Then maybe they'd have a quickie at his hotel. But she promised to be home by 6. They had a date planned, a quiet dinner at their favorite French bistro down the street, just the 2 of them, time to reconnect.

Feeling bitter, Mike realized Jen hadn't been able to wait that long. She wanted Ricky now AND later. Had that been her plan from the start? A quick fuck to start their day together, while he was at the birthday party with Anna? Had she been thinking that, scheming it, last night when she'd appeared to be looking forward to dinner with him tonight?

Ricky had Jen's blouse and bra pushed up above her breasts. He mauled her tits as he fucked her from behind. Mike watched Ricky's fingers move to Jen's pierced nipples. He stroked and pinched them, then he rolled the nipple bars, all while pounding her pussy with his big dick. It was too much for his wife. "Ricky you're making me cum!" she screamed. "Oh fuck Ricky you're making me freaking cum!"

Jen continued to scream as her body convulsed in a massive orgasm. For long moments her body shuddered as orgasmic pleasure ripped through her body. Then finally she collapsed onto the bed.

Ricky tenderly kissed Jen's face. With him still inside her, she managed to move onto her back. The lovers hugged, kissed and whispered sweet nothings to each other as Jen recovered from her orgasm. Ricky was still inside her as they tenderly kissed and hugged.

Mike moved away from the door, his heart pounding. Ricky and Jen were so into each other they still hadn't realized he was there.

Mike staggered to the sofa. He was rock hard. Watching their sex got him excited beyond belief. But he was bothered too. Was Jen so infatuated with Ricky she didn't care about her family? Fucking Ricky on a Saturday morning in their apartment - IN THEIR APARTMENT - was incredibly dangerous. What if he had to bring Anna home early for some reason? Jen hadn't even bothered to close the bedroom door! Not that would have mattered with all her screaming. She said Ricky's name. His name! What if their neighbors heard? Was Jen blinded to all that, because of her lust for Ricky? Was she that irresponsible? That selfish?

Cheating and Rivals Part 63

Mike heard more quiet voices and laughter from the bedroom. The sounds of lovers who are really into each other. Then he heard rustling on the bed, and soft footfalls on the floor. A moment later Jen stepped out into the family room.

Jen had a dreamy smile on her beautiful face. She didn't see Mike at first. Then her eyes focused and she stopped in her tracks. "Oh Mike, you're here," she said, surprise in her voice.

The sight of his wife took Mike's breath away. He was into slim pretty blondes with little titties and long legs, and Jen was all that. Seeing her with hair tussled looking freshly fucked made his dick (and heart) ache.

And wearing the black Converse high tops - the only thing she had on - gave her a cute toyboyish look, making her look taboo and even more sexy. Mike's hard cock throbbed in his pants.

Reflexively, Jen moved her hands to cover her naked, just fucked body. She saw Mike frown and realized that was stupid. She immediately dropped her hands.

"Um ... how long have you been here?" Jen hesitantly asked, concern in her eyes. Did he hear them talking about his small penis? Jen knew, at some level, her husband got off on that. But there was a line between Mike's good hurt and bad, and it often moved around.

"You were talking about how good Ricky felt inside you," Mike said.

Jen slowly nodded, trying to remember. That was after Ricky flipped her over. After they talked - giggled - about Mike's small penis. Jen felt a wave of relief.

"I thought you were going apartment shopping," Mike said. Somehow he managed to keep his voice steady, which was miraculous given how worked up he was.

"We are," Jen said. She grinned and added "We just made a little detour."

Jen's use of "we" to refer to her and Ricky - twice in the span of a couple seconds - cut at Mike's heart. But he tried to hide his torment. He was always back and forth on the game and it wasn't fair to her.

"Anna's at the party?" Jen asked.

"Turns out it's a drop off," Mike said with a nod. In a gentle voice - because he didn't want to get into an argument - he said "Good thing she's not with me."

Jen's eyes opened wide, like she hadn't thought of that. "Oh, yeah," she said looking concerned and regretful. "I guess this wasn't the best idea."

"Probably not," Mike agreed. Still using a gentle, non-chastising voice, he said "The neighbors probably heard. You were pretty loud. You said his name."

This one didn't concern Jen. After all, she'd fucked other lovers in their loft apartment. "Pretend not to know what they're talking about. Say it's the TV if you have to," she said, coaching him. She was a lot better at dealing with people than him. Then, studying her husband, she asked "Are you mad at me?"

How was it possible for Mike to be mad at Jen? Especially the way she was standing there, her beautiful face and sexy ballerina's body still aglow from getting fucked, completely naked except for those toyboyish high tops on her pretty feet. More than that, Jen was the love of his life, his soul mate, his wife, his best friend, the mother of his child. She was his goddess. No, he wasn't mad at her. He adored her.
Like Reply
"I'm not mad," Mike said. "Surprised I guess. I wasn't expecting this."

"It just kind of happened. We didn't plan it" Jen assured him.

She said it again. We. Again it tore at Mike's heart. But HE was the one who wanted her to treat Ricky like her boyfriend. To think of him as her boyfriend. In that context, how was it possible not to say we? So again pushing aside his torment, he forced a grin and said "I guess that happens when 2 people are really into each other."

Jen didn't even try to deny it. Grinning back, she gushed "Ricky's really something." She moved closer and tenderly caressed his cheek. "You're okay with that?" she asked.

"Of course I am," Mike said, reaching behind her and caressing her ass, her thigh. Jen smiled at him.

"Um, I should get back," she said hesitantly. Lowering her voice, she said "He's not done yet."

Mike slowly nodded his head. He got it. Ricky hadn't cum yet.

Jen got a big glass of ice water from the kitchen. Halfway back to the bedroom she turned back to her husband. "Want to join us?" she offered with a grin. "Watch?"

Mike felt his cock throb. "Yeah, I'd like that," he said with a dry throat.

"Give me a sec," Jen said with a crooked smile. "I don't want Ricky to freak when he sees you."

Mike waited a few minutes after Jen disappeared back into the bedroom. He heard whispers, giggles and some laughs. Was Ricky making fun of him? The pathetic husband who liked to watch. Who wasn't able to satisfy his wife, so he gave up his exclusive right to her body. He gave up his exclusive right to her heart too.

Was Ricky laughing at him? Belittling him? And was Jen laughing along? Maybe reluctantly, but still, laughing along? Mike's cheeks burned with cuckold angst and lust.

When Mike walked into the bedroom, Jen was on top of Ricky, riding him, massaging his cock with her sweet pussy. Jen had the most amazing pussy. So tight and silky smooth. She was using her little pussy muscles on him. Ricky certainly was enjoying it. He looked over at Mike, gasping and his face strained. "Hey buddy," he managed to choke out. Then he rolled his head back in pleasure and moaned "Fuck Jen your pussy feels so good!"

Ricky's unabashed praise seemed to inspire her. She rode him hard, flexing her pussy muscles around his hard shaft. "Oh fuck I'm cumming!" he cried. "Where do you want it?"

Jen looked over her shoulder at Mike. "Where do you want him to cum baby?" she asked.

"Cum inside her!" Mike said without hesitation. "Cum inside her Ricky!"

Ricky nodded, although he barely registered Mike's presence. At that moment his focus was entirely on Jen and her pussy. "I'm cumming!" he said looking into her eyes.

"I know baby," Jen said looking back into his eyes. Her brow was moist with perspiration from the exertion and her nipples rock hard. "Cum baby!" she urged him. "I want to feel you cum inside me!"

A moment later, Ricky grunted and roared as he came. "Oh god, fuck!" he shouted as orgasmic pleasure shot through his ripped body. Jen gasped as she felt the powerful jets of her lover's ejaculation hit her walls.

Afterwards Ricky and Jen cuddled, kissing and whispering sweet nothings, their arms and legs around each other, their bodies still connected with Ricky inside her. This was always hard for Mike, the moments after sex, the moments when Jen belonged more to the other man than him.

Mike silently left the bedroom. It was too much. He loved it. But sometimes it was too much.

About 10 minutes later Jen rushed out of the bedroom looking concerned. She looked relieved when she saw Mike sitting on the sofa. "Too much for you baby?" she gently asked, moving so her knees touched his.

"Yeah," Mike said with a sheepish grin. "I'm okay. You make my dreams come true Jen." He looked down between her legs. Her pussy lips were red and swollen and gaped apart, and wet with Ricky's milky seed. "God you're so beautiful!" he gushed.

Jen grinned at her husband. She pulled off his pants. "You haven't cum yet," she said straddling his lap. She lowered himself on him and began moving up and down.

Mike barely felt anything. "Ricky really stretched you out," he said.

"Yeah, he's a big boy," Jen said looking down. Each time she pulled up more of Ricky's sperm was left on Mike's shaft.

"He came a lot," Mike said, seeing the same thing as Jen.

"He always cums a lot," Jen said. "Does that get you hot?"

"Yeah," Mike admitted. "Your period's this week?" he asked. He knew his wife's cycle almost as well as her.

Jen nodded. "Don't worry, I've got a sponge inside. That's why I let him cum inside me," she whispered. Just because she was about to get her period didn't mean she couldn't get pregnant. She had friends - at least one - who had.

Mike ran his hands up and down his wife's sexy, flat tummy. The sponge wouldn't matter if she was already pregnant. With Ricky's baby. He felt dizzy with cuckold lust!

Mike wrapped his arms around Jen and hugged her to him. Along with the lust he felt anxious and insecure. "I love you," he said urgently, hugging her tight. He needed to reconnect with his wife. He needed to fill up his Jen meter.

"I love you too baby," Jen said, hugging Mike back. As she said "baby," she guiltily realized she might have called Ricky by that pet name. It was so hard keeping straight, baby (for Mike) and babe (for Ricky). The thing was, when she felt love for a man, like during sex, she said "baby," she couldn't help it. Fortunately, Mike wasn't saying anything about it so she didn't bring it up.

Jen held and cuddled Mike as she rode his cock. She needed the reconnection with her husband too, although truthfully, she was looking forward to her day with Ricky so part of her wanted to return to him. But Mike was her husband and this was his game too. So she rode him and used her pussy muscles on his cock to make it good for him, and soon he groaned and moaned as he came inside her.

Jen and Ricky quickly put their clothes back on. They both probably needed a shower, but Ricky had set up a meeting with a realtor and they were late.

As they were about to go, Jen had an idea. She whispered to Ricky, "Do you mind if Mike comes along?"

Ricky frowned. This was his time with Jen. Yeah, he realized this was what Mike got out of it, and she was his wife after all. And by now he was used to Mike's kinky fetishes. But still, this was HIS time with Jen. "You're with me right?" Ricky asked, wanting to confirm the dynamics.

"Yeah babe, today I'm with you," Jen said, rubbing his arm. "Anyways, Mike can't stay long. He has to pick up Anna from the party."

The realtor's name was Barbara (she went by Babs). She was a 40-something, bubbly blonde with a pretty face and long legs. It occurred to Mike that Babs was maybe a future Jen, how she might be in 15 years or so. The realtor was certainly pretty enough and she turned her share of heads. Mike noticed she wasn't wearing a wedding ring. He wondered if she was divorced. Thinking that, he quickly changed his mind and decided that Babs - despite her pretty face, blonde hair and long legs - was certainly NOT a future Jen.

"You'll like this one," Babs said to Ricky and Jen. "Only 1 bedroom, but the den can convert when you have guests." The realtor was talking to Ricky and Jen like they were a couple. Like the apartment was for them, not just Ricky. The thought made Mike's dick hard.

Mike looked at his wife with Ricky. They held hands as they toured the small apartment. Ricky and Jen were definitely an attractive couple. The kind of couple people wanted to know, invited to parties, hug out with at BBQs. Everywhere they turned heads. People on the street did double takes as they walked by. That's how good looking they were. They got admiring looks. Envious looks. But mostly people smiled at them. A gorgeous girl paired with a handsome guy. They found each other, they were together, clearly infatuated with each other. That's how the world worked. So people smiled at them. It was the natural order of things.
Like Reply
Mike wondered what people thought about when Jen was with him. A gorgeous girl with a plain looking guy. Did they feel sorry for Jen? For a girl who settled for less? Maybe they figured Jen was forced to marry. An unplanned pregnancy. Parents who needed financial help. Or did onlookers resent him? For fucking with the natural order of things.

Jen looked beautiful as usual. Achingly hot. The fact Mike knew her blushing face was due to getting fucked not too long ago made his dick throb. The fact he knew she was full of Ricky's cream made her hotness practically painful. Yes, he was already hard again. The game did that to him. He was hot all the time.

Mike had to admit, Ricky did look good. Handsome, powerful. He walked like a predator. Back in college he looked like an athlete. Now he looked dangerous, even here in this casual setting. Mike figured that's what happened when you faced life-and-death battles as a Marine.

Mike looked at Jen and Ricky again. They looked so good together. Holding hands. Happy. Excited over the apartment. Like they were starting a life together. Together.

Mike thought about California. How close did he come to losing her to Ricky? And why the fuck did he push her back into his arms? But he knew. His cuckold fantasies were too strong. They overwhelmed him. And Jen with Ricky again got his dick hard. The cuckold angst, the jealousy, the danger, it was all so delicious it made him lightheaded.

Babs had another apartment to show Ricky. It was a beautiful sunny day so they walked. Ricky and Jen walked together, with Babs leading the way. Mike trailed a few steps behind, watching his wife with her boyfriend. They were holding hands. Jen seemed so happy. She definitely had an extra spring in her step. Mike was happy for her. For him, that was another reason he loved the game. He loved seeing Jen so happy.

Jen chatted excitedly with Ricky and Babs, talking about consignment shops to buy "gently used" furniture, about trendy and avant-garde bars and restaurants in the neighborhood, about how so many of the neighbors were around Ricky's age and seemed welcoming and nice. It was like this was Jen's apartment too, not just Ricky's. It made Mike wonder how much time Jen planned to be here.

As they walked, Mike's eyes were on Jen's long slim legs. Her tight ass. Her toyboyish Converse hightops. Then, as they laughed and talked, Ricky moved his hand to Jen's tiny waist. To her ass. He curled his thumb into the back pocket of her white short shorts. He did it so naturally, like that's where his hand belonged. Like she was his. And Jen let him. She didn't flinch even a little. Like she knew she was his. They were a couple. They were together.

Mike's heart pounded in his chest, the jealousy and cuckold angst spiking. He found it hard to breathe. Yeah, it was incredibly exciting, but ... he felt like on the verge of losing it.

As they arrived at the apartment building, Jen whispered something to Ricky. He didn't seem happy, but he nodded and followed Babs into the building. It was an old building, a walk-up with no elevator, but it seemed clean and well maintained. Jen held back as Ricky and Babs went up the stairs.

"Having fun?" Jen whispered when Mike caught up to her.

"Yeah, it's really ... a lot," Mike whispered back. There was no need to whisper. There were people on the street but no one close, and by now Ricky and Babs were already upstairs. Still, Jen was supposed to be with Ricky, so they both felt like they had to whisper.

"A lot good though, right?" Jen asked. With a giggle she said "You love being the 3rd wheel."

"Yeah," Mike agreed with a sheepish grin. It was good talking to Jen like this. Stepping out of role playing back into reality for a few moments. He felt his Jen meter filling up. "Jen, sometimes when you're with another guy ... it feels so real. Like you're really with him."

"That's part of it, right?" Jen whispered back. "Making it feel real. It's more exciting that way."

"Yeah ...," Mike said, his voice trailing off.

"You're always conflicted," Jen said knowingly. "But you don't want to stop. You love it too much."

Mike felt like he was being manipulated. He said "I can tell you don't want to stop."

"Oh don't be that way, you're having fun," Jen said giving him a playful pout. Lowering her voice even more, she giggled and said "You're leaking out of me. My shorts are getting wet."

"I think that's mostly Ricky," Mike pointed out.

"You too baby," Jen assured him, squeezing his hand. "This is our game baby. It may look real but it's not." She squeezed his hand again.

"Thanks," Mike said feeling better. "I need to hear that sometimes." They smiled at each other. This is what Mike needed. A few moments of reconnection.

"You have to be more careful," he said, talking about earlier that day. "You never know. The party could've been canceled and I might have walked in with Anna."

"I know baby, you're right," Jen said looking regretful.

"Anna can never find out," Mike told her. "If she found out the kind of person I am ... I couldn't handle that."

"She already knows Mike," Jen assured him. "You're the best father in the world. And the best husband too. Anna knows that."

Jen smiled into his eyes and Mike felt her love. Yes, this is what he needed. He was feeling a lot better.

Then Jen broke the spell when she said "Baby, don't you have to pick up Anna?"

Mike somehow managed to keep the smile on his face, although inside he felt deflated by her abrupt dismissal. "Yeah I better go," he said.

"I'll be home by 6," Jen promised, although she was already turning away and moving up the stairs to rejoin Ricky. Mike watched as she excitedly ran up the stairs. The long blonde hair. The tiny white shorts. The long shapely legs. The black Converse hightops. He felt an ache in his cock. And in his heart. With a heavy heart, Mike turned towards the subway to pick up Anna.

Cheating and Rivals Part 64

"How about a drink?" Ricky asked Jen after they toured the last apartment with Babs.

"I thought, maybe ...," Jen said, playing with the buttons on Ricky's shirt. She wanted to go to his hotel room and fuck. She was horny again. Being around Ricky all day, around his handsome face, his beautiful body, around his man-ness (!), of course she was hot again. Seeing other girls, turning their heads to ogle Ricky as they walked by, looking enviously at her for being on the arm of such a gorgeous man, that got her hot too.

It was getting late. She had to be home by 6, so they didn't have time to get a drink AND have sex. So of the 2, she wanted fucked.

"Sometimes I think all you're after is my body," Ricky said with a grin.

"Well ...," Jen said with a giggle, still playing with the buttons of his shirt.

"I just want to hang out. I know you have to go soon," Ricky said. "I like hanging with you Jen."

Jen stared at Ricky. It was like he was opening his heart to her, and it touched her. She took his arm and said "Okay baby, let's get a drink."

They went to Shore Leave, the bar that catered to the military crowd. Jen turned a lot of heads as they found a table. It was her tight ass in the white shorts, her long shapely legs, her beautiful face. Also, walking outside in the hot sun all afternoon, both Jen and Ricky had a sheen of perspiration, and for Jen it meant the bars in her pierced nipples slightly dented her bra and blouse. Ricky didn't mine other guys looking though. Like Jen, he got a charge out of it. As long as all they did was look.

"You always wear the ones Frank gave you?" Ricky said looking at Jen's chest. If you knew what to look for, you could also see the slight dents in Jen's blouse made by the diamonds in the nipple bars.

"They're the only ones I have," Jen said.

Ricky tugged up Jen's blouse slightly to reveal her belly button. The belly ring there matched the nipple bars. "I'll get you some," he offered.

"I'm already wearing the g-string," Jen said with a grin. "Besides, I don't think Mike would like that. He hates piercings."

"So why'd you do it?" Ricky asked. Jen didn't answer. She just shrugged. Looking frustrated, Ricky said "Sometimes I don't get you Jen."

"Come on, don't get in a bad mood," Jen said, giving him a pretend pout. "You should be excited. Which apartment did you like best?"

Ricky shrugged, not really caring. To him, apartments were pretty much all the same. He was more concerned about WHO was going to be in the apartment with him. "Maybe the second one," he said. "It's bigger. You can keep some stuff there if you want."

"... that's probably not a good idea," Jen said warily.

"Get your period yet?" Ricky asked.

"Uh, kind of personal and none of your business," Jen scoffed with a "duh!" tone of voice.

"I think it is my business," Ricky shot back.

"Why are you in such a pissy mood?" Jen said annoyed.

"Because you're fucking with me!" Ricky said, getting angry now. "Again!"

Jen bit her tongue, forcing herself to stay calm. In a reasonable voice she said, "I spent a day away from my family to help you apartment shop." Lowering her voice, she said "I let you fuck me. I'm here with you now. How am I not being a good friend to you?"

"A day away from your family?" Ricky scoffed with a sarcastic laugh. "Yeah right. Mike watched us fuck. And then he followed along like a lost puppy dog. I mean, Jen, seriously? How do you put up with that?"

"Will you keep your voice down!" Jen hissed. "And I told you not to talk about him! And by the way, hello! He's my husband! It's because of Mike I'm with you now!"

"That's the only reason?" Ricky said, both challenge and hurt in his voice.

Jen heard the hurt and she softened. "Not the only reason," she said, covering his big hand with hers. "Not close to the only reason. I'm just saying, you know our lifestyle."
Like Reply
"Yeah, I know your lifestyle," Ricky said sarcastically. Then he gave Jen a hard look. "It IS my business! And if you're pregnant with my baby, don't think I'm going to disappear! I won't! This isn't going to be like last time Jen!"

Jen stared at Ricky. She was speechless. It had been such a good day. How did it get so bad so fast?

The waitress finally arrived. She looked harried (the bar was unusually business for a Saturday afternoon before college football season - after all, it wasn't like there was any reason to watch the Mets this year). Ricky ordered a beer. Jen ordered a Cosmo. She desperately needed a drink.

"Should you be drinking alcohol?" Ricky asked.

"Ricky I'm not freaking pregnant, okay?" she said irritably. When the drinks came she gulped down the Cosmo. Ricky did the same with his beer.

"I'll get us another round," Ricky said, not wanting to wait for the waitress to get around to them again. Also, things were tense, maybe they needed a moment to themselves.

As Ricky tried to get the bartender's attention, Jen frowned into her empty martini glass. What was she doing here? This was getting too heavy. She should get up and go home, right now.

But the fact was, she didn't want to go. She wanted to be with Ricky. He was so big and strong. She felt safe with him. And she liked him. She really did. He was basic, kind of like Scott. But more serious. Ricky had depth. And he was a freaking American Hero!

She felt her wetness (and it wasn't just from his cumming inside her before). God she wanted him. Again. She looked at her watch. She frowned. She didn't have time. She promised Mike she'd be home by 6. That annoyed her. Then she felt guilty for being annoyed.

Jen wanted everything. She wanted fucked by Ricky, and she wanted the security of her loyal, devoted husband. She knew she was selfish. But all her life she'd gotten away with it because of her pretty looks. Especially since meeting Mike. He gave her everything. He loved her, he was devoted to her, he worshipped her even. Jen loved that feeling. It made her feel secure. Safe. As safe as being with Ricky, his powerful arms around her? Jen shrugged inside. That was a stupid question. It was 2 different things.

Jen heard voices behind her. "I remember you," the voice said. "Jen right?"

Jen looked up. It was Mac and Hank, the Marines she met before. "Yeah, right," she said. She offered her hand. "Mac and Hank right?"

"I'm Mac and he's Hank," Mac corrected her with a good-natured chuckle.

"Oh right sorry," Jen said with an embarrassed smile.

"No worries," Hank said. "Ricky here?"

"Yeah he's up at the bar, getting refills," Jen said.

"Really busy today," Mac observed.

"Definitely," Jen said.

Mac and Hank's eyes drifted to Jen's bust. To her breasts. Before when she met them she wasn't wearing a bra. She'd taken it off, because Ricky liked her braless. Then, her nipples had been on display. It wasn't as bad now. But Jen sensed her nipples were hard from thinking about Ricky. She didn't look down of course, but she sensed her little titties were on display for these 2 Marines.

Mac and Hank were clearly checking her out. They tried to be subtle but it was pretty obvious. Jen felt a little lightheaded. She loved male attention, and her body was already worked up being with Ricky all day. Also she loved flirting, and couldn't help herself. It was in her DNA.

Jen leaned back and arched her back a little. It gave the 2 men a better view. She was subtle about it though. She couldn't let on she knew they were checking her out. That would ruin the flirt. And Mac and Hank were both handsome. Two hunky Marines. It was a major ego boost they were checking her out.

Hank's eyes drifted to Jen's legs. She was showing a lot of leg in the white short shorts. She knew she had good legs. All her life she'd worn tiny shorts and skirts to draw attention to her legs and away from her small breasts.

"Nice ah, nice sneakers," Hank sputtered awkwardly, looking at her black Converse high tops.

"Aren't they cute?" Jen said with a school girlish giggle. She flexed her long shapely leg towards Hank, pointing her toe like a ballerina at him. The tip of her toe was barely an inch away from his crotch. Hank looked at Jen. She was smiling at him. Mischievously? Invitingly? God she was so beautiful. Hank found himself breathing harder.

Suddenly, Jen felt a large, powerful presence to the side. She looked over. It was Ricky. He looked furious.

"What the fuck is going on?!" Ricky growled angrily. "Hank are you hitting on my girl?!"

"What? Ricky, no," Hank said, putting his hands out as if in surrender.

"Hold on bro, calm down," Mac said, holding his hand out to Ricky's chest.

"Ricky nothing happened," Jen said, trying to defuse the situation. "We were just talking."

But Ricky was too furious to be consoled. He was sick of being dicked around by Jen. Getting treated like her boy toy, seeing her only when she wanted, being dismissed when she didn't. Just like last time! He wasn't going to put up with this shit again! Ricky wasn't a bottom like Mike. He wasn't going to be wrapped around Jen's finger. And he wasn't going to play her fucking games! He saw her! She was flirting with Hank! Right there in front of him! He was so pissed! Ricky couldn't hit Jen. He would never hit a girl. So, unlucky for Hank, he was the target of Ricky's fury.

It was a fair fight. Hank was ready, Ricky didn't cold cock him. But Hank had no chance. Two powerful blows from Ricky and he was out, unconscious on the floor.

Mac leaped to his friend's aid, jumping Ricky. Bouncers leaped on Ricky too. Jen screamed and cried as the men fought. Ricky held his own though, even though he was outnumbered 4 to 1.

Jen heard security officer sirens. She was relieved to hear them, because the security officer would stop the fight. But she was worried Ricky might get thrown into jail. He was the one who started the fight. What would happen to his career?

Suddenly a tall lanky man pulled Ricky from the brawl. He was stronger than he looked as he was able to tear Ricky away from the other men. Jen recognized him. It was Goose!

"Ricky you've got to get out of here!" Goose screamed, looking worriedly at the door. Any moment the security officer would burst in. "Jen get Ricky out of here!" Goose said looking at Jen. He pointed in the direction away from the door. "There, that way, the service door!"

Jen grabbed Ricky's arm. "Ricky come on!" she yelled, tugging him towards the service door. Ricky seemed to come to his senses. There were 5 men on the floor, Mac, Hank and the 3 bouncers. They were all bloody. Ricky felt regretful, ashamed. He saw Hank stirring. Thank god for that. With his training and experience, Ricky could easily kill with his bare hands. But Hank looked okay.

"Come on Ricky!" Jen said again, trying to pull him to the door.

"Go ahead and go Ricky," Hank said tiredly, his face covered with blood. "God man, what the fuck is wrong with you?"

"I'm sorry," Ricky said looking stunned, like he didn't know what came over him. Hank shook his head. Kind of late for apologies.

"Ricky we HAVE to GO!" Jen yelled, the security officer sirens even closer now. Finally Ricky began moving. With another regretful look at the men on the floor, he let Jen lead him out the service door.

About 15 minutes later, in the cab, Jen held Ricky's hand and looked worriedly at him. "Are you okay?" she asked. "Hank looked okay."

Ricky shook his head. He wasn't okay. "I'm fucked," he said. "I punched another officer. Two." Both Hank and Mac were Captains, the same rank as Ricky.

"You think they'll tell the security officer anything?"

"Probably not," Ricky said. They wouldn't tell Marine authorities either. That was the code. Marines don't rat on Marines.

"So you'll be okay," Jen said, relief in her voice.

"Jen I got in a fucking fight with other Marines!" Ricky angrily yelled. He was mad at himself and, yeah, he was mad at Jen too.

Jen knew it was her fault. With a guilty look on her face, she said, "I guess I shouldn't have flirted with Hank."

"No you shouldn't have!" Ricky said angrily. "You flirt like that, bad things happen Jen. I'm not like Mike, okay?"

"It was only a second," Jen said meekly.

"That's all it takes!" Ricky yelled.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry," Jen said, rubbing his arm. Wanting to calm him down, she squeezed his hand and said "Can I tell you something?"

"What?"

"I don't want you to get the wrong idea. I don't want you fighting," Jen said, tenderly touching his right eye and cheek, and his lips. They were bruised and starting to swell from the punches to his face. "But, it's kind of flattering you got in a fight over me."

Ricky finally smiled. It was the perfect thing to say, exactly what he wanted to hear. "I'll always fight for you Jen," he promised. "I'll always protect you."

Jen smiled back. "Does this hurt?" she asked gingerly rubbing his bruised lip again with her fingertip.

"Not too much."

"Not too much for this?" Jen whispered, gently pressing her soft lips against his.

"No, not for that," Ricky whispered back. He pulled her into his arms and they kissed as the cab drove to the loft apartment.

Cheating and Rivals Part 65

"We're here," the taxi driver said when they arrived at the loft apartment. He was a friendly, grandfatherly type. As Ricky and Jen pulled away from each other (they'd been kissing), he gave the couple an indulgent smile. He was a romantic and had been married for 47 years before his wife passed away last year. It was nice to see 2 young people so much in love, and gosh, what a pretty girl. Well, good for him, lucky guy!

Jen looked at her watch. It was 630. Ugh. She was late for her date with Mike. But Ricky was still feeling bad about the fight. She couldn't leave him alone.

"Come up," she whispered, tuggin at his arm.

"You're sure?" Ricky whispered back, knowing she and Mike had plans tonight. "What about Mike?"

"I'll handle Mike," Jen whispered. She gave the taxi driver a thankful smile, then after Ricky paid, they went into her building.
Like Reply
Mike's face lit up when Jen walked into the apartment. But then he frowned as Ricky walked in behind her.

"Hey baby," Jen said to her husband, a wary smile on her pretty face.

"Mommy!" Anna cried. She jumped up from the game she was playing with Maggie and ran to her mother. Like a young Simone Biles she used the sofa as a springboard to leap into Jen's arms.

"Okay baby," Jen said with a laugh, hugging and kissing her daughter. She motioned to Ricky. "You remember Mr. Ricky, don't you Anna?"

"Hey kiddo," Ricky said grinning at her.

Anna frowned at Ricky. Then she looked back at her mother. "Where were you?" Anna asked. "All the other mommies were there."

"Oh ah, honey, I thought it was a drop-off," Jen said guiltily, looking questioning at Mike. He shrugged, not knowing what Anna was talking about. The party HAD BEEN a drop off. The only parents there were the birthday girl's mom and dad.

Anna shrugged. She wriggled from Jen's arms and went to Mike. She pulled her father to the board game. "Come play daddy," she told Mike.

"Banana honey, I need to talk to mommy," Mike told his daughter, kissing the top of her head. Anna frowned but let Mike go. She turned back to Maggie and the game. Soon the 4 year old seemed completely absorbed in Candyland.

Mike moved over to Jen. "What's going on?" he whispered to her. She motioned to the side and they went into their bedroom, closing the door behind them. Ricky was smart enough not to follow. He sat on the sofa. He pretended to watch ESPN but really he was trying to listen to the conversation in the bedroom.

"Don't sit there," Anna said.

"What?" Ricky said surprised.

"That's where my dad sits," Anna said.

"Anna be nice," Maggie said in a hushing voice. She gave Ricky a weak apologetic smile.

"No worries kiddo," Ricky said to Anna. He stood up and leaned against the wall.

"Why's he here?" Mike hissed in a low voice.

Jen grabbed Mike's hand. "There was a fight," she said trying to reason with her husband. "He's upset. Mike I couldn't leave him alone."

"A fight? Is everyone okay?"

"I think so," Jen said looking concerned.

"What happened?" Mike asked. When she didn't respond, he asked again "What happened Jen?"

"We were in a bar," Jen said. "A man hit on me."

"Ricky got into a fight, because a guy hit on you?" Mike asked incredulously.

"You make it sound so bad," Jen said defensively. "You weren't there Mike. It all just happened. You don't have to be so judgmental."

"I'm not being ...," Mike began but then he stopped himself. It cut at his heart that she was taking Ricky's side. And why was he all of a sudden the bad guy? He hadn't even been there. "So, are we still going to dinner?" he asked.

"Yes, definitely," Jen assured him. Still looking concerned, she added "But I don't think we should leave Ricky alone. He's still upset." She squeezed Mike's hand. "I know tonight was supposed to be just us. But Ricky let you come with us, so it kind of evens out."

"I don't need Ricky's permission to be with my wife!" Mike hissed in a low voice. "We're not keeping score! You're my wife! I've already won!"

"Of course not baby. That's not what I meant," Jen said immediately, rubbing Mike's arm. They were silent for long moments. Then Jen gently said, "It's just dinner baby. We can go out alone tomorrow."

Just dinner? Mike thought bitterly. It wasn't just dinner, it was a date, time to be alone and reconnect. Frowning, he whispered "You shouldn't have brought him here. Anna."

"Anna's met Ricky," Jen whispered back, a hint of impatience in her voice. "I have lots of guy friends. Come on. Chill Mike."

Mike stared at Jen incredulously. Chill? What the fuck?

"I didn't mean that," Jen sputtered. She hugged him. "I'm sorry. I'm kinda freaked. The fight ..."

"Are you hurt?" Mike asked looking concerned.

"I'm fine," Jen assured him. Looking distressed, she whispered "It's just ... the other guys are officers too. Ricky's really in trouble."

Mike nodded. He got it. You can't fight other Marines especially officers. He didn't know what the possible punishments were but they were all probably really bad.

Mike and Jen hugged and kissed Anna before going. Then Mike, Jen and Ricky left to go to dinner. Anna barely noticed, seeming to be absorbed in Candy Land. After they were gone, Anna abruptly swiped her hand across the board, knocking all the pieces to the floor. "Anna, what?" Maggie said surprised.

"I don't wanna play anymore," Anna said.

"Okay, well, you don't make a mess Anna," Maggie said. "Now clean it up."

"No!" Anna said defiantly. She got up and stomped off to her bedroom.

"Anna what's wrong with you?" Maggie said as she ran after the 4 year old.

Mike, Jen and Ricky walked a few blocks away from the loft apartment, until they were in a different neighborhood. They rarely ventured here and knew their neighbors didn't either, so they were unlikely to run into someone who knew them. They found a bar that played music and served food.

"Are you okay Ricky?" Mike asked.

"I've had better days," Ricky said with a forced smile. "Thanks for asking though."

Jen squeezed Mike's hand and smiled at him, silently thanking Mike too.

They ordered beers and burgers. It was more like a funeral than dinner though, with Ricky's punishment looming over them. Jen sat next to Mike with Ricky across the table. She sat close to him and held his hand a lot, but it didn't help his Jen Meter because he sensed she really wanted to be with Ricky, to comfort him.

Mike knew his wife was super empathetic. Another person's pain was her pain. Especially if it was a friend. Someone she cared about.

With their burgers barely eaten and working on the second pitcher, Ricky got a text. He said "It's Goose. Hank's okay. And no one's saying anything." Ricky looked incredibly relieved, like the weight of the world had suddenly been lifted off his shoulders.

"Oh my god that's so good babe!" Jen gushed, looking relieved too. She got up and moved to Ricky's side of the table. Sitting down next to him, she gave him a hug.

Mike watched as Jen hugged Ricky. He told himself this was just Jen being Jen. Comforting a friend. He'd seen her do it a million times. There wasn't anything romantic about it. But Mike knew that wasn't true.

Jen took Ricky's face in her soft hands. Looking into his eyes, with their faces just inches apart, she whispered "See? Everything's alright."

"Yeah," Ricky said grinning back. It was his first real grin since the fight.

"Are you okay baby?" Jen asked Ricky, affectionately stroking his face.

"Yeah I'm okay now," Ricky said, his grin even wider now.

Mike watched all this from across the table. Heard it all. At that moment Ricky and Jen were so into each other. They were the couple. It was like he didn't exist. Never had he felt more like a third wheel. And it hurt. It really hurt.

Jen seemed to realize she crossed a line. She squeezed Ricky's hands then got up and moved back to Mike. She sat next to him and gave him a weak, apologetic smile.

Ricky sensed they needed a few minutes alone. "I'll go settle up," he said getting up.

"I've got it," Mike said immediately, reaching for his wallet.

"No, please, let me," Ricky said. He gave Mike an appreciative grin and said "You were a really good friend today Mike. Come on, let me get the check."

Mike nodded. When Ricky was gone, Jen squeezed his hand and said "You ARE a good friend. Thanks for being so understanding."

"I'm your husband, not your friend," Mike said. Realizing what he said, he sputtered "I mean, I'm both ... you know."

"I meant, you're a good friend to Ricky," Jen said. "You're a really good person Mike."

"I didn't do anything."

"You're here, supporting him. That's what friends do," Jen said.

Mike nodded but didn't say anything. He didn't know what to say. At that moment his emotions were all over the place.

Moving closer, Jen whispered "I want to bring Ricky home. Or if you'd rather, we'll go to his hotel."

Mike slowly nodded. Their loft apartment or Ricky's hotel room. Those were his choices. Either way she was going to be with Ricky tonight. There was no "Mike and Jen" option. You know what the tragedy was? He wasn't even surprised.

"Okay," Mike whispered back. He felt - what? Powerless? Emasculated? Defeated?

"Which one?" Jen asked.

Mike wanted his wife with him tonight. At least under the same roof. So he said "Our apartment."
Like Reply
Jen grinned and said "So you can watch right?"

Mike felt like Jen had hit him. That's what her words felt like. Yes he loved the game. But not always. Not at that moment. Yeah, Jen was an empathetic person but all her focus was on Ricky right now. She was too distracted to read the signals he was giving out.

"You're sleeping with me tonight," Mike told her. It was an order, not a request. He needed to set boundaries, needing to reassert his rights as her husband.

"Of course baby," Jen assured him, rubbing his arm.

"And I want you to stop calling him baby," Mike told her.

"Oh I ...," Jen sputtered, looking like a child caught doing something wrong, and knowing she was wrong. "Sometimes it comes out. But, when I call you that, it means something. With Ricky it doesn't." Seeing Mike's skeptical look, she said "That probably sounds like bullshit."

Mike couldn't help grinning. "I guess I get it," he said.

Jen grinned back at him. She said "You're the most wonderful man in the world. Do you know that?"

For a moment they smiled at each other. Then Jen whispered "Can you go home? Take care of Maggie? Make sure Anna's okay?"

Mike felt the heartache at being dismissed. The angst of Jen putting another man in front of him. But he knew they had to make sure Anna was sound asleep, and anyway they'd done the exact same thing before when they brought her lovers into their home for sex. "Okay," he said, a forced smile on his face. "You'll follow right after?"

"Definitely," Jen assured him. "We might get another drink. So you can make sure Anna's settled in. And I want to make sure Ricky's really okay. But definitely, we'll be there soon."

At the loft apartment, Mike looked into Anna's bedroom. She was sound asleep. Anna was a deep sleeper and rarely woke up at night. She was likely out until the morning.

Mike paid Maggie and called a taxi for her. Before leaving, she said "Something happened tonight. It's probably nothing."

"What?" Mike asked.

"It's probably nothing," Maggie repeated, looking like it was a subject she didn't want to stick her nose into.

"What?"

"Anna seemed ... upset," Maggie said reluctantly. "After you guys left. With Ricky."

Mike slowly nodded, processing Maggie's words, especially "with Ricky."

"Look, I'm not judging you," Maggie said. "I actually think your lifestyle's wild. I love it. But don't think Anna doesn't notice things because she's only 4. You and Jen are her world. She watches everything you do."

The taxi arrived and Maggie left. Mike poured a Highland Park scotch and sat down, thinking about what Maggie said. He looked at the clock. It was midnight. Then 1230. Then 1am. Where were they?

"Where's Mike?" Ricky asked as he got back from paying the bill.

"He's making sure Anna's asleep," Jen said.

Ricky got it immediately. "So we're going back to your place?" he asked with a grin.

"In a little while," Jen said. She wanted to give Mike time to settle Anna in for the night. She also wanted some alone time with Ricky, to talk about what happened that day. They went to the bar and ordered drinks.

Sitting on bar stools, Jen leaned her shoulder into Ricky and took his hand. "What you did today was really flattering," she said. "But I don't want you getting into fights over me." She gently touched his lip and cheek. They were still red from getting hit during the fight. She said "I don't want you hurt, or getting in trouble."

"I guess I was pissed," Ricky said sheepishly. "I don't know what I'm doing here. With you."

"We're having fun," Jen said.

"That's easy for you to say," Ricky said. "You're married."

"You can date other girls," Jen told him.

"That won't make you jealous?" Ricky said with a raised eyebrow.

"Probably," Jen admitted with a laugh. "But I can't exactly tell you not to."

"Yes, you can Jen," Ricky told her, taking her hands in his. "Tell me not to see anyone else, and I won't see anyone else."

"God Ricky," Jen sighed. She didn't pull her hands away though.

Ricky wrapped his arm around her. Looking into her eyes, he said "I love you Jen. I loved you before. And I love you now. I've never stopped loving you."

"Ricky stop," Jen lamented. Suddenly feeling tired, she leaned her forehead against his powerful chest. Ricky wrapped his arms around her. She felt the strong muscles of his arms and his chiseled chest. She felt really safe like this, in his arms, pressed against his chest.

"You used to say you loved me too," Ricky reminded her.

Jen pulled away. "Ricky I'm not going there," she said frowning at him. "That was a long time ago."

"Do you still love me?" he asked.

"Fuck Ricky," Jen sighed, not wanting to get into this.

"I think you do," Ricky said looking intently into her eyes. "I can feel it. Especially when I'm inside you. There's a connection. You know I'm right."

"Well, when you're inside me, yeah, we're connected," Jen joked, grinning.

"You know what I'm talking about," Ricky said, grinning back at her. "Tell me you love me. Tell me and I can die a happy man."

"God," Jen lamented with a half laugh. "You're impossible." She frowned at him, but he just kept looking at her with that boyish grin. That extremely cute, sexy, adorable boyish grin. "Ricky - god. Okay. I do love you. Like a friend. Not like I love Mike."

"Like a special friend," Ricky pressed, still grinning that boyish grin.

"Okay, yeah, a special friend," Jen said with another half laugh.

"Really?" Ricky asked, looking into her eyes. "You really feel that way? You're not just saying it?"

Jen searched her emotions. Did she love Ricky? She thought about her other relationships. Had she loved Colin? Yes, but that had been little girl love, not real love.

Scott or Tom? No, she liked them a lot but never loved them. Frankie? Definitely not. Clint? Maybe, probably, but that was when she and Mike were apart, and certainly not anymore. Frank? No, although she was fond of him.

Ricky? Before, when they played years ago, she had told Ricky she loved him. But she always chalked that up to Ricky being her first lover in the Game. Did she still love him? She did have feelings for him. And Ricky was right, they definitely had a connection and it was more than just sex. She didn't feel the same way about Ricky as Mike, but there were feelings there. Strong feelings. Was it love?

God, things were going so fast. Atlantic City - where she ran into Ricky (because of Frank) - wasn't too long ago, and here they were already talking about the L word. But was it really fast? Or had it always been there, simmering under the surface?

Finally, Jen looked into Ricky's eyes and said "Yeah, I really mean it." After a moment, she added "Please don't make me say it in front of Mike."

"So say it now," Ricky said.

"Ricky stop," Jen said. "You're pushing too much."

"We're alone. Just you and me," Ricky said, pressing. "I love you Jen. I love you."

Jen hesitated, then said "I love you Ricky. Like a special friend. Not like I love Mike."

"I can live without the caveats," Ricky said grinning.

"Well, too bad, deal with it," Jen told him with a grin back.

"How about, we both know the caveats are there, so you don't need to say them?" Ricky said.

"Fine, whatever," Jen said with another nervous half laugh.

"So, I love you Jen."

"I ... I love you too Ricky," Jen hesitantly said.
Like Reply
Cheating and Rivals Pt. 66-72

"Where've you been?" Mike asked as Jen walked in. He looked anxious and hurt. "You said you'd follow. It's been over an hour."

"I'm sorry baby. We needed to talk about the fight," Jen said, tenderly stroking her husband's cheek. She looked passed Mike's shoulder. "Anna's asleep?"

"Yeah but I need to tell you something," Mike said.

"What?" Jen said. As she said that one word, Ricky walked up behind her, wrapping his arms around her neck. Even as Jen looked at Mike, she squeezed Ricky's hands and leaned back into him. A girlfriend affectionately acknowledging her boyfriend. Mike's cheeks burned with cuckold lust.

"I'll tell you later," Mike said, his throat suddenly dry.

"You're sure?" Jen asked with Ricky's arms still around her.

"Yeah," Mike said. "It's probably nothing."

Jen slowly nodded. She looked over her shoulder and said to Ricky "Babe, can you wait for me in the bedroom?"

When Ricky was gone, Jen said to Mike "What happened with Anna?"

"It's probably nothing," Mike said evasively. Now he was in the mood for the game and didn't want to derail things. They'd talk about Anna tomorrow. "What happened at the bar?"

Jen had a lot to tell her husband. But not now. Later. Keeping things light, she grinned and said "I think the waitress's confused. First I'm with you, then I'm with Ricky."

"Did she say something?" Mike said suddenly even more excited.

Jen heard the excitement in her husband's voice and smiled. "Mike you're so predictable," she said with a giggle. She took his hand and moved towards the bedroom. "Come on."

"Wait," Mike said, stopping her. He looked her up and down. Her sweet innocent face, her smooth flawless skin, her lush blonde hair, her tight ballerina's body. And she was just as beautiful inside as outside. "God you're so beautiful," he gushed. Then he pulled her into his arms and said, "I love you."

"I love you too," Jen said, hugging Mike back. She felt guilty saying it. Not because she was saying it to Mike, but because she said it to Ricky. Was it possible to love 2 men? And how would Mike react when he found out? It didn't go well last time. But this time, there was no time limit on her relationship with Ricky; that was Mike's change to their game. So, certainly, Mike understood how that might affect her feelings for Ricky, right? He was better prepared for it now, right?

Mike sat in a chair as Jen got into bed with Ricky. The bedroom door was locked and they had the child monitor turned on. Anna was old enough they didn't need the monitor anymore, but it came in handy now as they would be able to hear if she woke up.

Jen undressed Ricky. She wanted to see his body. She took off his shirt and ran her hands along the well-defined muscles of his chest, arms and abs. His ripped chest tapered to a narrow waist, and then swelled to his muscular ass and thighs, his sculpted calves. His strong body felt hard ... it had a wonderful density to it. So masculine. And he was still tanned from living in LA. She got lightheaded looking at him. Touching him. He was so beautiful. He was like an Adonis.

Jen pulled down his pants. Now he was completely nude. He wasn't hard but still he was so big. His manhood lay heavily between his legs, resting slightly on his thigh.

Jen was practically panting now. She knew she had a size fetish. It was like how Mike had a thing for legs and feet, the way he liked blonde hair and tiny tits. For Jen, she had a thing for big. It got her excited. It made her wet. And if that big thing was attached to a muscular athletic body with a gorgeous face - like Ricky - then it made her heart flutter.

Jen parted Ricky's legs and knelt between them. With her eyes still focused on his cock, she ran her fingertips up and down his muscular legs, lightly scratching him with her manicured nails. Ricky was breathing heavy now and he shuddered when Jen lightly caressed his inner thighs. Jen really knew how to give a man pleasure. She knew how to draw it out, tease, increase her lover's anticipation and pleasure. Jen loved sex and she was really good at it.

Jen cupped his balls, staring at them. "You have the biggest balls," she said with a giggle. Although big, his balls were in a tight ball sack so they looked sexy instead of messy.

"All for you babe," Ricky said with a grin.

Jen knew he was talking about the sperm inside. How he always filled her up since she let him fuck her bareback and cum inside her. He'd given her a big load that morning. Mike came inside her too, but he never came a lot. Jen glanced over at her husband. He was flushed, looking super excited. He had his pants down and was stroking herself. She looked at Mike's cock. It was so small especially compared to Ricky. Shorter, thinner. His balls were smaller too.

Jen looked back up at Mike's face. He knew she'd been looking at his cock. Comparing his to her lover's. He looked even more excited now. She gave him an understanding smile then turned back to Ricky.

Jen looked Ricky up and down. God he was so gorgeous! She was soooo hot for him! Even more than usual, she realized. Was it because he fought for her? She was against fighting. But Ricky had been staking his claim to her. Fought another man who was moving into his territory. So primal. At some level that was really hot.

"Take off your shirt," Ricky ordered. Without hesitation, Jen pull off her blouse. Ricky looked at her tits. Her hard nipples and nipple bars clear dented her bra. "Take it off," he told her. Jen immediately reached back, unsnapped her bra, then let it drop to the floor.

"Your nips are hard?" Ricky asked, cupping her small breasts. "That because of me?"

"Yes," Jen said honestly.

Ricky moved his hands to her shorts. He unsnapped them and pulled the zipper down. "Are you wet for me?" he asked.

"I'm soaking," Jen said.

"For me?"

"Yeah, for you."

Ricky grinned at her. He shifted in the bed so now Jen was on her back and he on top. He pulled off the white shorts but left the pink g-string on. Then he twisted Jen onto her hands and knees. Jen was tiny (a size 0 with most clothes) and Ricky was powerful, so he easily tossed her around like a rag doll.

"This is so fucking sexy," Ricky said, admiringly her tight ass in the pink g-string. He pulled the string that ran between her ass cheeks, pulling it taut like a rubber band. "Sexy, right Mike?" he said, grinning over his shoulder at Mike. Ricky looked at the tiny pale dick in Mike's hand and chuckled. Then he slapped Jen's ass hard, making her yelp. Her yelp was almost a scream. A loud scream.

Mike looked at the door, concerned. He didn't want Anna to wake up. "Quiet," he hissed in a low voice. Ricky frowned at Mike. He didn't like being told what to do, especially when he was in bed with a girl. But he didn't slap Jen again.

As if to reassert his dominance though, Ricky tore off the g-string. The tiny string that went between her pussy lips was soaking wet. He tossed it over to Mike. "Here you go buddy," he said grinning at Mike.

Jen didn't notice the exchange between Ricky and her husband. She was on her elbows and knees, her ass sticking up at her lover. She impatiently pushed back against Ricky's cock. "Come on Ricky," she whined impatiently.

Ricky was still looking at Mike. His grin widened at Jen's plea, as if saying to Mike "Your wife wants my cock, not yours." He held his cock at the base and rubbed it up and down Jen's crack. He was still looking at Mike, at his penis. The difference in size was amazing.

Mike's cheeks grew red as Ricky looked at him. "Get on with it," he snapped.

Ricky chuckled. Jen seemed to finalize realize something was going on between her 2 men. She looked over her shoulder at Ricky and said "Don't be an ass."

"Okay, whatever," Ricky said with a laugh. He lined up his cock. He dug his toes into the mattress for leverage, then he pushed into Jen's pussy.

Jen grunted from the sudden penetration, her pretty hands clutching at the sheets. "Oh god, fuck," she moaned as Ricky pushed in farther. She loved this! She loved being stretched! She loved being filled! And she loved this position, being taken like a cheap dog!

Ricky fucked her hard and fast. Jen buried her head in the pillow to muffle her moans and screams. Mike watched his wife's body tense and then shudder as she came on Ricky's cock.

Ricky flipped Jen over onto her back, somehow managing to stay inside her as he did so. Then he kissed her as he slowly long stroked her pussy. Jen wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back. Their tongues danced as Ricky pulled almost all the way out, then slowly pushed all the way back in. Before they were fucking. Now they were making love. And it went on a long time, 5 minutes, 10, 15 minutes. The entire time they kissed and fondled, moaned into the other's mouth.

Ricky was a big man, and being on top of Jen, Mike could barely see her. Mostly all he saw were her long slim legs, her toned thighs, her shapely calves, and the black Converse high tops on her pretty feet. And he saw her arms wrapped around Ricky's neck as they kissed. Mike looked at her left hand. She wasn't wearing her wedding ring. She hadn't put it back on since getting home.

Ricky changed his angle. He rotated his hips. Mike knew what he was doing. He was searching for Jen's g-spot. Mike knew he found it when Jen moaned. Ricky knew it too. He concentrated on that spot, rubbing both her clit and g-spot at the same time. Mike heard Jen's pants get more urgent. He saw her classy manicured nails dig into the muscle of Ricky's arms and back. The Converse high tops were pointed straight out, like ballet slippers, as Jen arched her toes. Mike knew his wife always arched her toes when she was close to an orgasm. And then Jen came. Her head rolled back and her back arched as she wailed a long soulful moan. It was incredible. It lasted so long. The entire time Ricky kept stroking her pussy with his long thick cock. When her g-spot orgasm finally ended, Jen collapsed onto the bed, only half conscious. The orgasm Ricky gave her was so intense it knocked her out - again. Ricky tenderly stroked her cheek and kissed her lips as Jen recovered. Jen was limp so long Mike grew concerned, but he'd seen this before so he knew she was alright. Finally Jen stirred. She looked up into Ricky's face with awe in her eyes. "Fuck Ricky you did it to be again," she gushed, amazement in her voice.

"I'll always do it for you," Ricky promised, kissing her again. Jen kissed him back, and they stayed that way for a long time, kissing and hugging, whispering sweet nothings, their bodies still connected by Ricky's hard cock in her pussy.

Mike look down at himself. His cock was soft and his hand messy from his spunk. He'd cum. But he didn't remember cumming. He didn't remember getting any pleasure. Yet now, as he always got after cumming, he felt all the angst and heartache - all the dark emotions - without any of the excitement.

Mike looked back at the bed. They were still kissing. All Jen's attention was on Ricky. She forgot he was there. That's okay, he got it, he understood. But understanding didn't stop the hurt. He got up and walked out of the bedroom.

Mike cleaned himself, then checked on Anna. The 4 year old was still sound asleep. He poured himself a Highland Park and sat on the sofa, looking out in the darkness. He couldn't hear them in the bedroom. They were being quiet. That was good, because if he couldn't hear, Anna couldn't easier.

Mike finished the scotch. He was about to get another one but instead he closed his eyes. He was exhausted, both emotionally and physically. Within a few seconds he drifted off into a restless sleep.

Like Reply
Mike woke up with a soft touch on his shoulder. It took a moment for his eyes to adjust. It was Jen. He looked passed her to the wall clock. He'd slept for about an hour.

"Are you okay baby?" Jen asked softly. When Mike nodded, she said "Too much for you again?"

"Yeah," Mike said. "But I like it."

Jen smiled at her husband. She tugged at his arm. "Let's go to sleep. It's late. Ricky's going to sleep over okay?"

Mike frowned at the idea of Ricky sleeping over. "Anna -."

"I'll set the clock. He'll be gone way before she wakes up," she assured him.

"I'll sleep here then," Mike said, sitting back down on the sofa. He knew he was being a martyr but he didn't care. At the moment it felt good.

"Baby, it's not like I want to be with him anymore tonight," Jen said. "I just don't want him going home this late. It's not safe."

Mike looked skeptically at his wife. "He's a Marine, he knows how to kill people," he deadpanned. "And this is New York City."

"Mike honey, come on," Jen said in a "can you be more reasonable?" voice. "It's not polite to make him go home this late."

Mike frowned, bothered by Jen's obvious concern for Ricky's feelings. "Fine, whatever. I'll sleep here," he said, being a martyr again. He laid down on the sofa.

"Then I'll sleep here too," Jen said laying down too and snuggling into him. She was facing him, looking into his face.

"You won't stay here," Mike said knowingly.

"Yes I will."

"Sometime tonight you'll go to Ricky."

"No I won't."

"Only because I just said it," Mike said. He knew he was acting like a child but, at the moment, it felt good.

"Mike I'm not like that," Jen said.

"Yes you are," Mike told her.

Jen was about to object again but she hesitated. She knew he was right. "I'm trying to be better," she said. "I know I lose control sometimes. But I want to be with you now, not Ricky." They looked at each other. Jen could tell he was gauging whether to believe her. She said "Anyways you say you like when I lose control."

"I do but ...," Mike began but then his voice trailed off.

"But it hurts too," Jen said finishing his thought.

"Yes," Mike said. Then he admitted "But the hurt turns me on too. So I guess I give you mixed messages."

"Ya think?" Jen said with a playful smile. Grinning, she poked him in the chest. "That's okay baby. I'm not the perfect wife."

"Yes you are," Mike assured her.

Jen heard the sincerity in his voice, saw the devotion in his eyes. She snuggled closer into him. His erection pressed against her stomach. She couldn't help noticing the size difference after just being with Ricky. Mike was so much smaller. But she didn't care. She pushed him onto his back and got on top. She guided Mike into her.

"You're really loose," Mike said as she moved up and down on him.

"Ricky fucked me hard," Jen said with a nod.

"Are you sore?"

"Yeah but, this is okay," Jen said, moving slowly up and down. If she moved slow and gently, it didn't hurt bad.

"You just finished?" Mike asked. "Just before you woke me up?"

"A little bit before that," Jen told him.

"Then you snuggled right?" Mike asked.

Jen heard the hurt and jealousy in his voice and hesitated. Eventually she said "... yeah."

"You love him don't you?" Mike asked.

Jen stopped moving mid-stroke, hovering above Mike's hips, the tip of his penis still inside her. She looked into his face, studying him. Then finally she lowered himself on him. "There are a lot of people I love," she said evasively.

"Jen -," Mike said impatiently.

"Let me finish," Jen said, still moving slowly up and down on his cock. "I don't just fuck guys. I date them. I'm their girlfriend. That's our game right? That's what you want right?"

"Yes," Mike said.

"And you don't want it just physical," Jen said. "You want feelings too."

"You want that too," Mike pointed out.

"I know, I do, I admit it," Jen said. "But you do too, right?"

"Yes," Mike grudgingly admitted.

"So baby, where's the line between like and love?" Jen said. "There's all kinds of love."

"So you do love Ricky," Mike said accusingly.

Jen stopped moving on his cock, although he was still inside her. "At some level, yes," she said honestly. "Right now, at this moment, a teeny bit, yes. But it doesn't matter."

"How doesn't it matter?" Mike said incredulously. "Have you told him? That you love him?"

Jen nodded. But she quickly added "He said it first." Like that mattered. Although to Mike, it did matter.

"So you only said it because he said it?" Mike asked.

"Yes. I wouldn't have said it first," Jen assured him.

Mike nodded slowly, feeling relieved. To him that made a difference. It made him feel better. But where could this lead? If she was saying the L word to Ricky, eventually her feelings for him might evolve into real love.

As if reading his mind, Jen said "I only really love you. Ricky's just a special friend."

"What if he turns into more than that?"

"He won't," Jen promised. She began moving up and down on his shaft again. She closed her eyes and rolled her head back. "God baby you're soooo hard," she moaned. She said knowingly "This turns you on."

Mike knew she was right. There were flavors to fantasies. If it was just fucking then it wouldn't be cuckold (that'd be more like hot wife). Feelings made it cuckold. There were other things too, like humiliation, denial, pregnancy, risk of losing your wife. But when you thought about it, all those things boiled down to feelings. That's what made the fantasy so delicious for him. And dangerous. And painful.

"What if it turns into real love?" Mike asked again.

"It won't," Jen promised him.

"Are you going to say it again?" he asked.

"He likes to hear me say it," Jen told him. "I told him not in front of you though."

Mike hesitated, thinking about it. Then he said "You can if you want."

Jen looked at Mike. She asked "You don't mind if I say it when you're there?"

"You used to," Mike reminded her, referring to her first relationship with Ricky.

"You hated it."

"It hurt because I didn't know what it meant," Mike told her. "But we talk better now."

"We're a LOT better now."

"Yeah," Mike agreed.

"Well, only if it comes out natural," Jen told him. Her eyes fluttered as she continued to ride him. God he was so hard! "You want me to say I love him. That soooo turns you on."

Mike nodded and said "Only if it doesn't turn into more."

"It won't baby," Jen promised again.

Mike nodded again. He knew they were playing a dangerous game, but the first time she didn't fall in "real love" with Ricky so that made him feel better. Jen was right, where's the line between "like" and "love"? She might love Ricky like a special friend, but that was way short of their love as husband and wife.

"Are you gonna cum?" he asked her.

She shook her head no. "But it feels good," she said. She quickly added, "I'm kinda tired. I wouldn't cum with Ricky either."

"I guess you already came a lot with Ricky anyway," Mike said smiling at her.

"Well, yeah," Jen said with a smile back. They shared a tender moment looking into the other's eyes.

"Our life's crazy," Mike said still smiling.

"Definitely," Jen agreed with a half laugh.

Mike reached down. Jen was still wearing the high tops. He pulled the shoe strings to take them off but in their position it was awkward. Jen moved to help him, and in the process his small cock fell from her pussy. She took off the sneakers and socks and tossed them onto the floor. Then she got on top of him again and guided his cock into her.

"You looked really cute," he said stroking the soles of her slim, pretty feet. Her feet were moist and musky from wearing the sneakers all day.

"Thanks baby," Jen said. They wrapped their arms around each other and kissed. Soon after Mike came. Then he spooned her on the sofa and they fell asleep, with Jen's bare feet pressing against Mike's calves.

When Mike opened his eyes he was instantly awake. The room was lit by the faint glow of sunrise. He was on the sofa. Alone. Suddenly he was angry. Jen lied! She was with Ricky! And Anna might wake up any second!
Like Reply
At that moment Jen appeared from the bedroom. She was wearing a robe. "Where were you?!" Mike hissed in a low voice.

"I woke Ricky up," Jen whispered, sitting on the sofa next to Mike. "He's getting dressed."

"You didn't sleep with him?!" Mike whispered accusingly.

"No baby, I've only been gone a minute," Jen said. She motioned to the clock on the end table. "The alarm went off. You didn't hear it?"

Mike slowly nodded. The alarm. Maybe that's why he woke up. "Sorry," he said sheepishly.

"It's okay baby," Jen said affectionately running her fingers through his hair.

Jen's robe was parted slightly. Impulsively, Mike ran his hand up her leg to her pussy. She was a little moist but not loose. She hadn't fucked Ricky. She told the truth.

"You don't trust me," Jen said. She looked sad and resigned but not angry. "That's okay. You have reason not to. Lots of reasons. But I'm trying to be better Mike."

Mike felt guilty and regretful. "I'm sorry," he said. "I love you. So of course I trust you."

Jen smiled at him. There was sadness there, but love too. Lots of love. She leaned over and kissed his head.

Ricky emerged from the bedroom a few moments later. He nodded at Mike and offered his hand. Mike looked at it for a long second; then, shrugging inside, he shook it. Jen squeezed Mike's hand and then got up and walked Ricky to the door.

Mike didn't have a clear view of the foyer but he strained to see and hear. He watched as Ricky put his arms around Jen's waist. Jen was looking at his face, concerned. "Does it hurt?" she asked, tenderly stroking his cheek and lip. They were swollen from the fight yesterday.

"Not too bad," Ricky said. "I'll check on Mac and Hank. That'll hurt." He grimaced, not from the physical pain but the prospect of facing the music with his friends.

"It's my fault, I'm sorry," Jen said with her own regretful grimace.

"I'll always fight for you Jen," Ricky promised, stroking Jen's soft blonde hair. Jen smiled at him. She got on her tiptoes and kissed him. Ricky kissed her back. His lips moved to her ear and he whispered "I love you."

Jen eventually pulled away. She gave him a weak smile. "You need to go," she whispered. "Anna."

Ricky nodded. He turned to go, looking disappointed. Jen reached out and grabbed his hand. "Call me later, after you talk to Mac and Hank," she said.

Ricky nodded again. This time though, he had a half smile on his face. Then he left, closing the door behind him. Jen stood in the foyer for a long moment, looking at the closed door. She was thinking about the man who'd been there just a moment ago. Then she turned and returned to Mike. She sat next to him on the sofa.

"Why didn't you say you loved him back?" Mike asked.

"It didn't feel right," Jen said with a shrug. She saw he was hard. She reached into his boxers and stroked him.

"Why'd you apologize?" Mike asked. He was beginning to breathe hard from Jen's hand job.

Jen pulled her hand away. She licked her hand for lubrication. Then she began stroking Mike again. "I started the fight," she said. "I was flirting."

"So, Ricky got into a fight because guys were hitting on you," Mike said slowly, processing this new information.

"Yeah," Jen said, continuing to stroke him.

"Do you admire that?" Mike asked. "Does it turn you on?"

"Sorta I guess," Jen said.

"Sorta?"

"I don't want him to fight," Jen said.

"Because you don't want him to get hurt."

"Mike baby, I don't want anyone to get hurt."

"But Ricky's special," Mike said. It was a statement, not a question. Jen didn't answer but she shrugged slightly, as if silently saying "yeah, of course."

Mike was still processing this new information. Finally he said "You must think I'm a loser. A guy hits on you and I don't fight for you, my dick gets hard."

"Baby you and Ricky are 2 different people," Jen said.

"But you don't admire me like Ricky."

"Mike I love you," Jen said.

"Love and admiration aren't the same thing."

"I love AND admire you. Both," Jen assured him.

"When you woke Ricky up, you kissed him awake?" Mike asked.

"What?" Jen said, off balance by the non-sequitur.

"You kissed him awake," Mike said again.

"I mean ... yeah, I guess," Jen said. "I pushed his shoulder and kissed him."

"Did he kiss you back?"

"Yes."

"So you made out."

"I mean ... for a minute," Jen sputtered.

"You wanted to fuck him."

"No Mike, Anna ..."

"But if Anna wasn't here, if she was with Maggie, you would've fucked him."

"No, I promised you I wouldn't."

"But you wanted to," Mike pressed.

Jen stared at her husband. After a few moments she said "Mike what's all this about?"

Mike hesitated, as if searching his feelings, trying to figure out why he was so bothered. Then he said with some bitterness, "If you want to say you love him, then say it. Don't not say it cause I'm there. Don't hide it from me. That's as bad as lying. Say it in front of me, so I know you're being open with me."

Jen slowly nodded, understanding coming to her, looking guilty. She whispered "Okay." Then she added "I don't love him like you. I never will."

Mike abruptly pushed Jen's hand away. "Mike, what?" she said alarmed.

"If I cum I'll get upset," he explained. Jen got it immediately. Sometimes Mike talked about his lust like it was a shield, fending off jealousy and anxieties of their game. Sometimes after cumming, with his passions sated, the cuckold angst was too much for him. It make him hurt too much.

"I'll be okay," he assured her. "I just need to get used to it." Get use to his wife loving another man.

"WE will be okay," Jen said, emphasizing we. "We have all day to be together if you get upset. And all our lives." With that promise, Jen pulled her long blonde hair to the side, then she went down on her husband.

After Mike came in her mouth, Jen snuggled into him, holding him tight. "I love you Mike," she said. "You're the only one. I'll never love anyone else like you."

Cheating and Rivals Part 67

They spent all day together, a good family day. Mike and Jen sat on a bench in Central Park, watching Anna play with friends on the swings and slides. "What happened with Anna yesterday?" Jen asked.

"Maggie said Anna acted up after we left," Mike said looking concerned. "She said Anna might be noticing you with Ricky."

Jen frowned. "She seems okay now," she said, watching her daughter play.

"That's true," Mike said. He was watching Anna too. Their daughter had been her normal self all day. She hadn't seemed bothered by anything.

"I doubt Anna's noticed anything," Jen said. "She's only seen Ricky twice. Yesterday and the recital. I have a lot of guy friends. Anna sees me with them all the time."

"Yeah," Mike agreed. It probably was nothing. Probably Anna was just tired yesterday. He said "We just have to be careful."

"Definitely," Jen agreed.

Later at lunch at Tavern on the Green, Jen's iPhone rang. She looked at the screen, and then showed it to Mike with a raised eyebrow, silently asking "can I take this?" Looking at the screen, Mike saw it was Ricky. He nodded. Jen gave him an appreciative smile then got up and moved away from the table to talk to Ricky.

Jen pulled her long blonde hair back and brought the phone to her ear. "Hey babe," she said smiling into the phone.

"I talked to Mac and Hank," Ricky said.

"How'd it go?" Jen said looking concerned.

"Okay I guess," Ricky said sounding tired. "They're okay. Some bruises like me. Hank got checked out for a concussion. He's okay. I gotta pay damages at the bar."

"I'll pay," Jen offered immediately.

"Jen I'll pay," Ricky told her.

"At least let me pay half," Jen said.

"No Jen," Ricky said firmly. He went silent. After a few moments he said "I feel like a royal ass. But Hank and Mac are over it. Seems that way at least."

"God Ricky I'm so sorry," Jen said regretfully.

"Goose helped," Ricky said. "He played peacemaker. He said you're a cock tease. Big trouble."

"He said that," Jen said sounding offended.

"Well Jen you are," Ricky told her straight out. Jen was about to object but stopped herself. What could she say really? They lapsed into silence.
Like Reply
Eventually to break the silence, Jen awkwardly said "Anyways, well ..."

"What are you doing?" Ricky asked.

"I'm with Mike and Anna," she said, glancing over at her family. Anna was staring at her. Jen turned away. "We're eating lunch. At the Tavern." As if embarrassed, she said "It's touristy but Anna likes watching the ducks in the pond. And she loves the French fries. They make them extra crispy. She likes the bread and butter pickles too. Sometimes she eats them together. It's adorable."

Not really caring about lunch or Anna, Ricky said "Can we get together tonight?"

"I thought I'm too much trouble," Jen said sarcastically.

"You are," Ricky said. "But I want to see you anyway."

Jen frowned into the phone. She said "Ricky, you know this isn't going anywhere, right? We're just having fun."

"I know that," Ricky said. "Look Jen. I get it, no promises. No future. But I still want to see you."

"We just saw each other," Jen said.

"I get it. Mike'll freak," Ricky said. "So I'll come to your place. After Anna's asleep, like last night. That worked right?"

A few minutes later Jen returned to the table. Mike was dying to know what Ricky said but they obviously couldn't talk about it in front of Anna.

Later as they walked back through Central Park they had a moment to talk, because Anna was running a few steps ahead. Mike said "What's up?"

"Ricky was able to smooth things over," Jen whispered. "Can he come over tonight?"

"What? Again? So soon?" Mike said surprised.

"Yeah, I know," Jen said, her shoulders slumping as if she knew she was wrong to ask. "It's just ... we're still trying to figure out yesterday."

There it was again. "We" referring to her and Ricky. He felt the heartache. But Mike was aroused too. His dick was getting hard.

Anna spotted another friend and ran up ahead to play. Mike and Jen sat on a bench, watching their daughter. "What's wrong Mike?" Jen asked squeezing his arm. Yes, she understood his conflict. But HE wanted her to play the game with Ricky. HE was the one who pushed her to see him again. HE wanted this as much as her.

"I guess ...," Mike began, then stopped. This was hard to talk about.

"What honey?" Jen said, stroking his hand. "Tell me baby."

"I guess I must disappoint you," he finally said.

"What?" Jen said, not understanding.

"I don't ... fight for you," Mike said. It was hard to say it. It hurt. His pride, his manhood. He felt ashamed. "I do the opposite."

Jen's lips parted into a small O, shocked. She hugged her husband and said "Oh my god baby, is that what's bothering you? The fight?"

"You said it," Mike said. "You respect Ricky. More than me."

"I never said that," Jen insisted. "I never ever said that."

"You did," Mike said.

Jen took Mike's head in her hands. "Mike honey, you're doing it again. It's all in your head. I never said that."

Mike frowned at his wife. She was essentially saying he was crazy. Was she saying that? That he was crazy? "So what did you say?" he said annoyed.

Jen heard the annoyance in his voice. "Baby don't get mad," she said rubbing his hand. "I do respect you. I totally respect you. You're the bravest man I know. You saved me twice. Two freaking times. You think I'll ever forget that?"

"Ricky saved you yesterday," Mike said.

"He didn't," Jen said.

"What?" Mike asked not understanding.

"Ricky got into a fight because Hank hit on me," Jen said. "It's not like I was in danger. Hank is harmless. We were flirting, that's all."

"But ...," Mike said hesitantly, processing this new information. "You were hot for Ricky last night. It was obvious."

"I mean, at some level it's flattering," Jen sputtered.

"You weren't hot for me after those times," Mike said bitterly.

"Mike ...," Jen began in a pleading voice. "You were hurt." With a slight grin she added "It's not like I could jump your bones." She tenderly stroked his cheek again. "You protected me. You're my hero Mike. Not Ricky. You."

Mike couldn't help grinning. He felt better. But not completely. How deep exactly was her connection with Ricky?

As if reading his mind, Jen said "I know I'm kinda obsessed with him right now. It's infatuation, that's all." With a half laugh she added "9 ½ weeks I guess. But that's all it is, infatuation. You've seen me this way before. Lots of times. It always gets better. Right?"

Mike slowly nodded. "But you love him," he reminded her.

"Like a special friend," Jen said immediately. Mike gave her a skeptical look. Seeing that, she said "You know we're close. We have history. That's why you want me with him again. It makes it more exciting."

Mike knew she was right. He was the one who pushed her back into Ricky's arms. And despite his angst, his cock was hard as a rock. "So you want to see Ricky tonight?" he said. "What about Anna?"

"It'll be after she's asleep," Jen said. "Like last night."

Mike wasn't sure. Now that he thought about it, Anna had seemed kind of standoffish to Jen today. But maybe it was his imagination. "Okay," he finally said.

When Ricky arrived they went into the master bedroom. They locked the door and turned the baby monitor on, like last night.

Things didn't turn to sex immediately. They sat up on the bed and watched TV. Ricky had a beer and Jen and Mike were sipping wine. They surfed Netflix - playfully arguing over an action movie versus romantic comedy - and finally picked "About Last Night," the original version with Demi Moore and Rob Lowe, not the remake. They turned the lights down and settled in to watch.

They were 3 friends hanging out, like back in college. Jen was between Mike and Ricky, closer to Mike than Ricky. If someone looked at them, they'd see a normal evening of middle class Americana. A married couple and their buddy sipping beer and wine and watching an old flick on the TV.

Mike thought about putting his arm around Jen. Pulling her up against him, creating more space between her and Ricky. If he did that, maybe it would stay a normal evening. They'd watch the movie and then Ricky would eventually leave. Then Mike would make love to his wife. Him, not Ricky. The way normal couples did it. All Mike had to do was put his arm around Jen. Claim her as his property. Stake his rightful claim as her husband.

But he didn't. He watched the movie, keeping his hands on his slightly raised knees.

There's a scene in the movie, where Rob Lowe is making out with Demi Moore. He pulls off her top and then the scene shifts to the shower, with Demi riding Rob in the tub as water rains down on them. For a moment her breasts are clearly visible.

"I thought Demi had big tits," Ricky said watching the TV.

"She got those later," Jen said.

"Oh. Shit Jen, her real tits are as small as yours," Ricky teased.

"Thanks a lot you jerk," Jen said playfully punching his arm.

"Your tits are prettier," Ricky said, the grin still on his face.

"Just shut up," Jen said, but she was grinning back at him.

Mike listened to this banter but didn't participate. He kept his eyes on the TV screen, his hands on his knees. He knew he should be the one teasing Jen. Flirting. Playing with her. Assuring her her small breasts were prettier than the movie star's. But he stayed silent, letting Ricky take his place in their bed. Feeling like a third wheel. His heart hurt. His cock did too, because he was so hard.

Still smiling at her, Ricky opened his arm. Jen slid over, into his arm. It was only a few inches. But now she was leaning into Ricky's chest instead of Mike's. Mike knew a person watching would see Ricky and Jen as the couple now. His cheeks burned and he forced himself not to shudder.

They stayed like that for a long time. Mike's eyes darted between the movie on the TV, and the movie right next to him. Ricky had his arm around Jen and was playing with Jen's silky blonde hair. Jen was snuggled into the crook of his arm. Her head was on his chest. He hand was on his thigh. None of this was sexual. Their eyes were on the TV, they were watching the movie. It was all just ... casual affectionate. Familiar intimacy. A girlfriend and boyfriend together on a normal night, watching a movie. That's what it looked like. That's what it was. And it burned Mike inside. It burned.

This was one of those moments in their game when things got really confusing for Mike. Clearly Jen could have ended up with Ricky. They would've been happy together. They looked incredible together. Maybe Jen would've been happier with Ricky than him.

Why hadn't they hooked up back in college? They were both sportos, populars. If both he and Ricky asked Jen out, who would she pick? Ricky of course. There was no contest. Mike's positives were under the surface. You had to get to know him to appreciate him. But Ricky, he was out there for all the world to see. His handsome face, ripped body, the bulge in his pants. He was an athlete, and Jen loved athletes. He wasn't book smart but he had real world smarts, and he was a decent person. So why had Jen ended up with Mike instead of Ricky?

Mike watched Jen and Ricky watching the movie. They seemed so comfortable together, happy together. They seemed like a match. Like, if the 3 of them put their profiles into match.com, Jen and Ricky would be matched with each other. They'd date, have an incredible romance and then marry.

In that alternative space time continuum, Mike wouldn't have any part in Jen's life. At most, he'd be friend-zoned. Maybe he'd still fall in love with Jen. He probably would, he couldn't imagine ever loving anyone else. But he'd have to love her from afar. Maybe if he was a good enough friend she and Ricky might let him be godfather of one of their kids. That would be probably the closest he would ever get to her. He thought about it.

Mike felt the cuckold angst wash over him. It felt exciting, delicious, but also there was a lot of pain there. Like, being Anna's godfather instead of her real father. Mike was going too far with his imagination. It hurt so much, sent him to the edge of the abyss. He needed to stop thinking about this. It was like Jen said, it was all in his head. Jen wasn't really with Ricky. Yes, at the moment they looked like a couple, but it was all a game. Jen was his wife, she loved him. He was Anna's father, not Ricky.

Mike wished Jen would look at him. Just a glance, a smile, even just a slight nod. Something to acknowledge it was all a game to her. That he was her real life and Ricky just make believe. But she didn't look.

About halfway in the movie, Jen moved her hand up Ricky's thigh. Ricky was wearing loose jeans. But still you could see his bulge, the outline of his cock like a sleeping python lying on his thigh. Jen moved her hand so now her palm was on top of him. She caressed it over his jeans. He began to get hard.

Jen looked up into Ricky's face. It was an invitation and Ricky took it. He lowered his face and kissed her. Jen kissed him back.

Their kiss started slow. They were familiar lovers after all, there was no need to rush. As they kissed, Jen moved her hand from Ricky's crotch and caressed his chest, his strong back. His entire body turned her on, not just his cock. And anyways, she knew she would get his cock soon enough.

Finally their kiss ended. They were panting, looking into each other's eyes. "I think we need to compare yours to Demi's," Ricky joked as he unbuttoned her blouse.

"Okay," Jen said with a half laugh. Her eyes were heavy lidded and she had her cum face on. She rolled her head back and moaned as Ricky rubbed his thumbs across her pierced nipples.

"You're wearing the same bra as Demi," Ricky said looking at her chest. They did look the same. Virgin white satin with lacy trim.
Like Reply
With a giggle, Jen joked "I planned it that way. Me and Demi are best buds."

Ricky grinned at her. The bra fastened in the front. With an experienced flick of his thumb and finger he unsnapped it and the bra cups fell away, exposing her. Ricky looked at her hard nipples with the diamond studs. "You think Demi's nipples are pierced?" he asked.

"Not in the movie," Jen said.

"But now?"

"I don't know," Jen said. "Maybe."

Impulsively, Ricky moved his hands to her nipples. "Let's take them out," he said.

"What? Why?" Jen said surprised.

Ricky had big hands and the nipple bars were tiny. But Ricky was experienced, he'd done this before with other girls. He removed the nipple bars and dropped them on the side table. He took out the belly ring and tossed it on the table too.

Jen made no move to stop him, although she was looking at him curiously. Ricky grinned at her. He moved close and whispered into her ear "You don't need Frank anymore. You've got me."

"Oh you think so?" Jen said challengingly. But she was smiling at Ricky. Smiling admiring at him.

Ricky pulled her to him and kissed her. Jen kissed him back, wrapping her arms around his neck. Ricky cupped her tits and thumbed her nipples. Jen's eyes fluttered at his caresses. It felt different without the nipple bars. Not as intense. But still sensitive. And more familiar, like they were her breasts again instead of another girl's. More natural.

As they kissed Jen's foot pressed against Mike's thigh. Mike looked at her foot. He was panting, his head a swirl of emotions.

Jen was barefoot. That evening she'd worn a casual blouse and black yoga pants. The blouse and bra were off. She still had the leggings on. They showed off her tight ass and long shapely legs, leaving nothing to the imagination. And her feet were bare. Her small, pretty feet, her toenails painted a cute pink. Mike took her foot into his hands. He rubbed the sole, along her arch and heel. Mike knew it was weird, rubbing Jen's foot as she made out with Ricky. But he didn't know what else to do.

Jen seemed to remember Mike was there. She broke away from Ricky's lips. Panting with a major cum face on, she looked at her husband. He looked really upset, confused. She understood why. A lot had happened in a few minutes.

Jen pulled away from Ricky and moved to Mike. She sat on her knees in front of him, letting him look at her. "What do you think?" she asked, her voice still husky from making out with Ricky.

Mike looked at his wife's tiny breasts. At her hard, eraser-shaped nipples. He saw the holes. They were small though, you really had to look. It was the same with her belly button piercing. The holes were almost invisible. It was like they had never been there.

But it was Ricky who took them out. Not him.

He was her husband. He should have been the one. But no. It was Ricky not him. He took them out.

"What are you thinking Mike?" Jen asked again.

"I don't know," Mike said honestly.

Jen gave him an understanding smile. She gently stroked his cheek. They looked into each other's eyes. It was a tender moment.

Ricky moved up behind Jen. He wrapped his muscular arms around her and cupped her breasts. He kissed her neck, nuzzling up to behind her ear. Jen moaned, rolling her head back. She turned to Ricky and again they kissed and fondled. The moment was over. Again, Mike was forgotten.

Jen urgently tore off Ricky's clothes. Ricky pulled off Jen's yoga pants. He grinned when he saw she was wearing one of the g-strings he gave her. Virgin white, the same color as her bra (that was now on the floor). He left the g-string on. He liked seeing her in it. He liked fucking her in it.

Jen took Ricky's cock in her hands. Mike saw he wasn't completely hard yet. His shaft flopped over in her hands. Still, even half hard, he was huge. For not the first time, Mike wondered how his tiny wife was able to get something that big inside her. But he knew that was part of it for her. The sensation of being stretched, of being full.

Jen looked over her shoulder at Mike. "Baby, can you get the lube?" she asked.

When Mike didn't answer, she said "Mike? Lube?"

"What? Oh, okay," Mike sputtered. His head was swirling with emotions. He felt lost. What the fuck was he doing?

Jen let Ricky go and reached over to her husband. She unzipped Mike and took out his hard cock. She stroked him, using only her thumb and 2 fingers. With Ricky she needed both hands, and still she struggled. With Mike she needed just her thumb and 2 fingers. Mike's head swirled with cuckold lust. He was panting, breathing hard.

"Feel good baby?" Jen said as she stroked him.

"Yeah," Mike moaned. But he didn't want to cum yet so he pulled away from her hand. "Not yet," he said, panting.

Jen gave him an understanding smile. She understood. He wanted to draw out the pleasure. Also, he needed his passion as a shield against the hurt. "The lube baby," she said again. "It's in the bathroom."

Mike nodded and got off the bed. Again he felt like he was being dismissed. And the hand job wasn't real. There had been no passion in her eyes as she stroked him. She did it only because she had to. Out of obligation, because he was her husband.

Inside the bathroom Mike took a moment and leaned against the countertop. He was a jumble of emotions. It felt like the world was caving in on him. Was it PTSD? Or just extreme anxiety? Either way it felt the same. Mike couldn't breathe. It felt like the walls were closing in on him. He wanted to run away. But running away was the coward's way out. He promised Jen. And there was Anna. He wasn't going to leave. This was his fantasy after all. So he found the lube in the drawer and returned to the bedroom.

Jen was on her knees, between Ricky's open legs as he reclined against the pillow. His cock was in her mouth. Her long blonde hair bounced as she moved up and down on his long thick shaft. Mike saw Ricky was hard now. God the man was big. He wished he had a cock that big. He wished he could give Jen that kind of pleasure.

Jen rose up off Ricky's manhood. Reaching for the lube, she grinned and joked "Did you get lost baby?"

She was only joking. She wasn't being mean. But Mike felt like she had ripped out his heart.

Feeling shaky, he offered the bottle to Jen and she took it. Jen didn't notice his shakiness - she was too lost in lust. Grinning at Ricky, she squeezed some of the slick liquid onto her hands, then stroked his thick shaft up and down. "I'm kinda sore," she explained.

"From last night?" he asked with a grin.

"Yeah."

"I fucked you hard?"

"You fucked me good," Jen said with a giggle. "But I'm sore."

"You still want my cock?" Ricky asked, grinning confidently at her.

"I soooo want your cock," Jen purred with another school girlish giggle. "But gentle okay?"

They were looking into each other's eyes as they spoke. Not once did Jen look at Mike even though he was sitting right next to them. Again Mike willed Jen to look at him. Just a glance, a smile, a nod, that's all it would take to tell him this was just a game to her, all he needed to fill up his Jen meter. But at that moment, Jen only had eyes for Ricky.

"I'll go slow," Ricky promised, rolling Jen onto her back. She opened her long legs for him, and he got between them. He slowly pushed in, taking his time, being gentle. Jen grunted and clenched her teeth at the pain. It hurt but felt good too, so she didn't stop him.

"Are you alright?" Ricky asked when he was balls deep. He kissed her on the lips.

"Yeah," Jen panted. God Ricky made her feel so full! And he was thick! Not as thick as Frank, but thick enough she felt stretched. Thick enough she could feel the thick vein running up the underside of his shaft. God he felt so good inside her!

"Yeah? You're alright?" Ricky asked again, giving her another tender kiss on the lips.

Jen kissed him back, and said "Yeah, it feels good." Her breathing was labored. It felt good but god he was a lot. He was almost too much. And that made it even more exciting to her. To be stretched almost to her breaking point. God she loved that feeling!

Ricky rocked slowly back and forth, being gentle. His face was close to hers. He was looking into her pretty blue eyes. He kissed her. Caressed her. Jen had her arms around his neck, her pretty feet on the back of his thighs. She looked back into his eyes. She kissed him back.

Mike would rather Ricky just fuck her. Fuck her on her hands and knees like a slutty dog, fuck her hard, punish her pussy. THAT would be sex. But this was more than sex. This was making love. Still it got him hot. Or maybe, it was BECAUSE they were making love instead of just fucking, that made the scene so super hot. Mike's cock was incredibly hard. He couldn't resist anymore. He wrapped his hand around his shaft and stroked himself.

Ricky nuzzled up her neck. "I love you, you know?" he whispered into her ear as he slowly fucked her.

Finally Jen seemed to remember Mike was there. She looked at him nervously. Mike was stroking himself. He had never looked more excited. What Ricky said, it turned him on. Jen was certain of it. At some level - many a lot of levels - it got Mike hot. Because for Mike, their game, it was more than just the sex. It was the emotions too.

Jen turned back to Ricky, looking into his eyes. She tenderly stroked his cheek, but she didn't say anything back.

Their love making got more passionate. Ricky put Jen's slim lovely legs over his shoulders, bearing down so her thighs smashed down on her tits. They were fucking harder now. Mike saw the signs of Jen's approaching orgasm. The urgency of her moans, the gyration of her hips, the curl of her toes.

Ricky timed it perfectly. Just as Jen's orgasm hit, he gushed "I love you Jen!"

Jen, her back arching and her body shuddering from orgasmic pleasure, shouted back "Oh god I love you Ricky!"

Ricky tenderly kissed Jen as she came down from her orgasm. Eventually Jen stopped panting, her heart stopped pounding. She looked over at Mike. But he was gone.

Jen came out into the living room, wearing her fluffy robe. She sat next to Mike on the sofa and wrapped her arms around him. "Sorry," she whispered.

"I told you it was okay," Mike whispered back. His heart was in his throat. "It's okay."

"During sex, when I cum, it feels like love," Jen explained. She'd told him this before.

"But you do love him."

Jen hugged him tighter. She said "Like a friend, that's all. Like the way I love Sam."

Mike pictured Jen and Sam having sex. No way, it was ridiculous image. It made him chuckle.

Reading his mind, Jen giggled and said "You know what I mean."

Mike grinned at her. It was a light moment. But the swirling, powerful emotions were still there. He wanted to talk about the nipple and belly rings. But that would have to wait, it was too much to get into now.

As if reading his thoughts though, Jen said "I should've asked you about the rings. It happened so fast ..."

"It's okay," Mike said.

"Are you upset about it?"

"Yes," he said honestly.

Jen lowered her head on Mike's shoulder, feeling guilty and stupid. "I'll tell Ricky to leave." After a moment she hesitantly added "But ... he hasn't cum yet."
Like Reply
Mike slowly nodded, assessing the situation. "Go ahead and finish with him," he said.

"Have you cum yet?" Jen asked reaching for his crotch. He was still hard.

"No but I'll wait until you're done," Mike said.

"You're sure?"

"Yeah."

Jen kissed Mike's lips. "I'm sorry about the rings," she said. "I'm really sorry."

"It's okay."

Jen looked at Mike's face for a long moment, as if gauging where he was on the good hurt - bad hurt scale. Then she kissed him and went back to the bedroom.

Mike slowly woke up to a soft hand poking his shoulder. A small hand. He opened his eyes. It was Anna.

"Anna, what?" he said confused. There was sunlight streaming in the window. It was morning.

"Why are you sleeping here daddy?" Anna asked. "Are you mad at mommy?"

"No, I ... just fell asleep here," Mike sputtered. He glanced nervously at the bedroom door. Was Ricky still here? Was Jen in there with him? The door was cracked open, not locked. Shit!

"Come on, let's get breakfast," Mike said. He ushered the 4 year old to the kitchen and made cereal, keeping half an eye on the mostly closed (but not completely) bedroom door.

"Where's mommy?" Anna asked as she took a spoonful of cereal.

"Uh -," Mike sputtered.

At that moment Jen came out of the bedroom. She looked panicked but forced a smile as soon as Anna turned to her. "Here I am banana," she said with that fake smile on her face. "I ah ... I guess I overslept."

Mike saw her panicked look and so he felt panicked too. He looked nervously towards the door. He caught Jen's eye. She silently mouthed "He's gone." Mike nodded feeling relieved.

After breakfast, Mike put on Sesame Street. As Anna watched TV, they went into the kitchen and pretended to wash the breakfast dishes. "What happened?" Mike whispered.

"God I so fucked up," Jen lamented in a low voice. "Ricky and I finished. Then we must've fell asleep."

"You fell asleep?" Mike said incredulously.

"I just put my head down a second," Jen said regretfully. "I guess I was tired. I guess Ricky was too."

"You mean you snuggled Ricky after getting him off, and it felt so good in his arms you fell asleep," Mike hissed bitterly, sarcastically. "What? Did you cum again on his cock? That's why you were tired?"

"Mike please," Jen pleaded, putting her hand on his chest. "I know I fucked up. Don't be upset with me. I mean, you fell asleep too."

Mike glared at his wife. He whispered "When did Ricky leave?"

Jen grimaced, like she didn't want to say. She hesitantly whispered "We heard you in the kitchen with Anna."

"That's when you woke up?" Mike asked incredulously. Jen nodded, although the nod looked more like another regretful grimace. With a horrified voice, he asked "Is he still in the bedroom?"

Jen shook her head. "He left out the fire escape," she whispered.

"Fuck Jen," Mike said, astounded.

"It's okay baby," Jen said, rubbing his arm. "You know that alley. It's dark in the morning. No one saw."

"How can you be so calm? You were sleeping with Ricky in bed when Anna woke up. The door wasn't locked. She could've walked in and saw you."

"But she didn't," Jen said.

"How do you know? Are you sure she didn't look in? How can you know, you were asleep?"

"No way, she didn't look in," Jen said with certainty in her voice. "She would've screamed. She'd be real upset now." Jen looked at Anna watching Sesame Street. It was a rerun and Anna knew all the words. As she often did, Anna said the words under her breath along with the puppets. She said "But she's fine. Everything's okay Mike."

"How can you say everything's okay?" Mike asked disbelievingly. "Our daughter almost caught you in bed with another man."

"Mike baby, calm down. She didn't see anything," Jen said rubbing his arm. "And it'll never happen again. I promise."

Mike frowned. Another promise from his wife. He knew she meant it, she wasn't lying. But shit happened in their game. She might promise it wouldn't happen again, but she couldn't guarantee it. And despite all his conflict and angst, he didn't want to stop playing. He was like a drug addict; he needed regular hits.

"Are you fighting?" a small voice asked. Mike and Jen turned to the kitchen entryway. Anna was there, holding her doll and blanket, looking at them.

"No baby, we're just talking," Jen said immediately going to her daughter. She tried to lead her back to the TV but Anna held her ground. She reached a hand for Mike. Only after Mike took her hand did Anna walk back into the family room.

Maggie came later to babysit. Mike worked from home (for Apple). While the job wasn't hard it took concentration so he needed Maggie to watch Anna. Mike was doing less for CATF nowadays. Colonel Banks had not contacted him in over a week. He wasn't sure what that meant. It worried him, especially after his last conversation with Alan Bigebers. (See Cheating and Rivals Part 59) At the moment though he had more important things to deal with.

In their bedroom (Jen was getting ready for work), she said "You're right, it's too dangerous. I guess we shouldn't bring Ricky here anymore. I'll go to his place."

Mike slowly nodded, processing that. "He found an apartment?"

"Yeah, it's really cute," Jen said, breaking out into a smile.

Mike didn't want Jen spending time at Ricky's place. That sounded too much like last time. He wanted to be with her when they played the game, even if as a third wheel. Also, she was right. He fell asleep too. So he had as much blame as her. "I want to be with you," Mike told her. "So I'd rather Ricky come here instead of you going there. We'll just have to be more careful."

"That's what you want?"

"Yes," Mike said. "Don't you?"

"Definitely," Jen assured him. "I want to be with you too."

"Okay then," Mike said. "We just have to be more careful."

"We will baby, I promise," Jen said. They wrapped their arms around each other and hugged.

Jen's cycle was pretty regular, but not completely. So she wasn't concerned when she was a day late, or two. But she got worried when she still didn't have her period after a week.

Jen got a pregnancy test from the drug store. At home, she peed into it and then looked at the stick. She looked at it for a long time.

Two red lines.

"Oh fuck," Jen lamented under her breath. She was pregnant.

She hoped the baby was Mike's. She prayed it was. But was it?

Jen thought back. She knew exactly when it happened. It'd been the 3 of them - her, Mike and Ricky - here in the loft apartment. Mike came twice inside her. Her hopes lifted at the memory. Maybe he was the father!

Then Ricky came inside her. Mike had been super horny and kinky. He told her not to use a condom. He told Ricky to cum inside her. He even told Ricky to flip her onto her back, so he could deeper penetration. (See Cheating and Rivals 57).

Ricky always came a lot. He always made her gasp. Mike rarely came a lot. And the test said he might be infertile, or at least have a low sperm count.

Was Mike the father? He came twice inside her, before Ricky. But Ricky came more, and deeper inside her. And also there was that freaking test.

Jen decided it didn't matter who the biological father was. Mike WAS the father. Just like with Anna. Mike was the father. Mike.

Cheating and Rivals Part 68

Later that night, after putting Anna down, Jen sat down on the sofa with Mike. She faced him with one of her legs under her. She took Mike's hand and said "I'm pregnant."

Mike looked stunned. Jen waited for him to say something. She was nervous. Scared. Fantasy was one thing. But now, this was real. How would he react? Would he reject the baby? Reject her? If he rejected her - deserted her like last time - she would die.

But Jen's fears went away when Mike broke into a grin. A big, silly grin. "Really? A baby?" he said, his eyes wide with delight and excitement.

"Yeah, a baby," Jen said smiling back at him. "You're going to have another baby, baby."

Mike and Jen made love every night that week. It wasn't so much about passion or lust, but celebration and commitment. And love. They didn't talk about Ricky or Frank, or their game. It was just the 2 of them.

The first time, after Jen told Mike she was pregnant, they kissed and she pulled him to her. "I want you Mike," she said looking urgently into his eyes. "I need you." Every time that week she said the same thing as they made love.

Friday night after putting Anna down, Mike and Jen were sitting on the sofa watching TV. Mike reached down and pulled Jen's feet into this lap, turning her sideways on the sofa. He tossed off her black Hepburn Mia flats and rubbed her feet, concentrating on her aches and soles. "Feels good baby," she said with a contented sigh. She loved it when he rubbed her feet! It was more than the physical pleasure. It was like he was worshipping her. She needed that. It filled her up. It made her happy.
Like Reply
"You're still not wearing stockings," he said rubbing her bare feet. With a grin he said "Still obeying Frank?"

"No," Jen said with a half laugh. She poked his chest with her toe. "I wore jeans today." Her last day at work was right around the corner. So every day was a "Friday dress down" day for her now.

"You'd wear stockings on a date with Ricky," he said.

Jen eyed her husband. She could pull him to her. Tell him she wanted him, needed him. Keep it just them again. But she could tell he was in the mood to play. There was only so long he could suppress those fantasies.

And her? She was a mix of emotions since learning she was pregnant. She was excited and anxious like any girl would be, and she was scared too. Last time Mike left her. She was not going to let that happen again. She was going to make sure she stayed his goddess. She was going to make sure he kept worshipping her, like he was now, rubbing her feet.

"So you want me to go on a date with Ricky?" she asked grinning at him, a playful note in her voice.

"It wouldn't suck," Mike joked, using one of her favorite lines.

"It would if I went out with him," Jen joked back, a teasing glint in her eye.

"Have you told him?" Mike asked. He was referring to the pregnancy of course.

"No, I wanted to talk to you about that first."

Mike nodded, pleased with that. "Have you spoken to him?"

"We've texted but not about that," Jen said.

Mike wanted to look at the texts but he didn't want Jen to think he didn't trust her. He said "He asked you out?"

Jen nodded. "I wanted to ask you first."

Mike nodded, again pleased. Things were different now, obviously. He was her husband, and she was giving control to him. That made him feel good, secure. His Jen meter was fully topped up.

Mike looked at his wife's bust. He reached over and unbuttoned her blouse. Jen watched, making no move to stop or help him, letting him take the lead. Mike opened the blouse and looked at her breasts. She was wearing an embroidered pink bra edged in lace. He caressed her tits over the lace, then thumbed where he knew her nipples were. They got hard and dented the cups. Mike ran circles around the dents with his fingertips.

"Are you upset I let Ricky take out the rings?" she asked as she continued to look into his face.

"Yes," he said honestly.

"Do you want me to put them back in?"

"No," Mike said. "I hated them."

His answers conflicted. But Jen understood of course. She got up onto her knees on the sofa, pulling off the blouse and dropping it on the floor. Then she reached behind her and unsnapped her bra. She pulled it off her shoulders and arms and dropped it next to the blouse. She arched her back slightly, posing for him, her naked breasts inches from his face. "Do you think they're still pretty?" she asked him.

"Yes. They're beautiful," Mike gushed, breathing harder now. Jen's breasts were small but beautifully shaped, perky with no sag at all, with eraser-shaped nipples. The piercings were tiny dots, you had to look to see them. "Are they closing?" he asked.

"They might be," Jen said, unsure. "I think they will if I leave them out."

Mike cupped Jen's breasts in his hands. They were so small and delicate, yet incredibly ripe, like a teenager's. He ran his thumbs over her nipples. They got hard. "When Frank pierced you, I wanted to kill him," he said.

"I know," Jen said, remembering how furious he'd been at first. There was a hint of a smile on her face. Mike kill someone? Her gentle husband? How silly.

"When Ricky took them out," Mike continued, with not a hint of levity in his voice. "I wanted to kill myself."

Jen's smile disappeared and her lips parted in surprise. She stared at her husband. Finally she said "Well, let's not do that."

"What I mean is -."

"I know what you mean," Jen said taking his hands, looking into his eyes. "It was your right to take them out. I'm sorry I let Ricky do it. It's me, not you. It's my fault."

Mike slowly nodded. Jen was trying to make him feel better. But for some reason her words were making him feel worse. Like a girl defending him, instead of him defending himself. But he was hard too. Hard as a rock. How fucked up was that?

"Mike baby, why's it matter anyways? They're out. That's what you wanted," Jen said soothingly. She grinned at him and squeezed his hands. "It's your world baby. The rest of us are just living in it."

Mike couldn't help laughing. "Yeah right," he said skeptically.

"I would've taken them out anyway," Jen said, pulling Mike's hands down to her stomach and her belly button. "You know. Can't exactly wear a belly ring when I'm big and fat."

Mike caressed Jen's sexy stomach. Her skin was soft, but pressing down he could feel the firm muscles of her core. Her tummy was so firm and flat. But soon she wouldn't be that way. Soon her stomach would grow with Ricky's baby.

His hands moved back to her breasts. Tenderly fondling her, he said "Can't have bars in your nipples if you're nursing."

"That's true," Jen said, arching her back again to give her husband full access to her body.

"We should tell him," Mike said, his voice almost quivering with cuckold lust. "He has a right to know."

"If that's what you want," Jen said.

Mike was surprised by her easy agreement. "You want to tell him?" he asked, emphasizing the word want.

Jen thought about it. "It'll complicate things," she said.

"Things are already complicated," Mike said. He asked "Do you want to keep seeing Ricky?"

Jen hesitated, then said "Yes."

"Because of the baby?"

"No."

"Because you love him?"

Jen hesitated again. Then, evasively, she said "Because that's just how I feel right now."

Mike slowly nodded, processing her words. He felt jealous, insecure, scared. He burned with cuckold angst and lust. This was his ultimate fantasy right? For another man to get Jen pregnant. And then for Jen to have a relationship with the man during the pregnancy. And after too.

Mike thought of Jim and Stacy. They played with fire too. But this was more dangerous. More exciting. Because it involved feelings.

Jen saw the excitement in Mike's eyes. The hunger. And the agony. "Are you okay Mike?" she asked, gently stroking his cheek.

"I don't know," he admitted with a sheepish grin, his voice quivering. His emotions were all over the place. "Pushing you back to Ricky ... that was probably a big mistake." Then he gave her a helpless grin. "Or the best decision of my life."

"Probably some of both," Jen said with a grin back.

Jen's words were like a punch to his gut. "So you think it was a great decision?" he asked, a forced smile on his face.

"Don't torture yourself Mike. Don't analyze everything so much," Jen said, running her fingers through his hair. "You love the game. Just enjoy it."

"Sometimes I think you love it more."

"Okay, that's not fair," Jen said with a frown at him. Then she kissed him on the lips. She said "If we didn't play the game, if it was just you and me, would you be happy?"

Mike thought about it, searching his emotions. "No, I don't think so," he finally said.

"So you're happier this way, even though our life's crazy?" Jen asked.

"Yeah, I think so," Mike said.

Jen nodded. "I think so too. I mean, if it was just you and me, I'd be happy. But I think I'm happier this way. It's like what Frank said. I'm a slut. He said I wouldn't be happy until I admitted it to myself. And he's right. I like the romance. I like the variety. I like the attention. This is who I am. And you let me be me."

"So you love me because I give you freedom?"

"I love you for a lot of reasons," Jen said affectionately stroking his face. "One reason is you give me freedom."
Like Reply
"I want you to be happy," Mike said. "When I see you with another man, it hurts. But I see the pleasure he gives you. Not just the sex, but everything. It makes me happy because you're happy."

Jen grinned at him. "You want me to be happy, so you give me other men. I want you to be happy, so I fuck other men."

"It's more than fuck," Mike pointed out.

"I know, but don't you see?" Jen said, still smiling into his eyes. "We're perfect for each other. We're soulmates. And I like how you treat me when we play the game. I can tell you're thinking about me all the time."

"That's true," Mike said with a half laugh.

"Well, I like that," Jen said with a crooked grin. "I think I like that most about the game. I like you wrapped around my finger mister." Getting serious, she said "We're soulmates Mike. It's crazy because what we do, but the game lets me know your soul is connected to me."

Mike closed his eyes, relief sweeping over him. Her words made him feel so much better. "When you say you love Ricky ... it turns me on. But it scares me too. Do you get that?"

"Of course I get it," Jen said. "Mike honey ... yes I care for Ricky. But he's not my soulmate. He could never be my soulmate."

"How do you know that?" Mike asked. "How do you know, right now, that it can never grow into that?"

"I just know Mike," Jen said. "I just feel it inside me." She gave him an ironic smirk and said "You know we should have talked about this before he got me pregnant."

Mike's eyes went wide at her words. "So you think the baby's his?" he asked.

"No, I think the baby's yours," Jen told him firmly. Then she admitted with a shrug "But the sperm might be his." Suddenly she looked, and felt, tired. "I don't know Mike. It could be his or yours. You were there. You know what happened."

"Yeah," Mike said. But there was that test that said he was shooting blanks.

"We can't take it back now Mike," Jen said. "It's done. We're going to have a baby."

"Jen, I know."

"We are Mike," Jen pressed. "We are. No matter what we do with Ricky from now on, it's us having the baby."

"Jen, of course, it's us," Mike promised.

"I need you to swear to god Mike," Jen said, her own insecurities and fears flaring up. "No matter what happens, you'll be there. You will not leave me. Ever."

"I'll never leave you Jen, never again, I swear to god," Mike promised. "I'll be with you for the rest of my life. I swear to god."

The next day Jen called Ricky to invite him to dinner. At the same time, Mike was on the phone with Maggie arranging a sleepover for Anna. It would obviously be better if their daughter wasn't there when they talked to Ricky.

Ricky arrived and Jen led him into the kitchen. She and Mike had agreed earlier she'd tell Ricky by herself, and then the 3 of them would go out to dinner.

Mike discretely watched as Jen talked to Ricky. She was wearing a stretchy long sleeve top and skinny jeans, and high heels. As always she looked gorgeous and incredibly hot, but maybe more so tonight because of her condition. Perhaps Mike was imagining it, but Jen seemed to have an extra glow about her. Was this how she was when pregnant? Once again he regretted not being there when she was pregnant with Anna.

Jen wore her long blonde hair down. She wasn't braless under the top. Under her jeans she wore a thong, not a g-string. She had Mike's engagement and wedding rings on the finger of her left hand. Tonight she'd dressed as Mike's wife, not Ricky's date. But Mike knew the line could get really fuzzy, really fast.

Jen was leaning against the countertop, her hand on Ricky's arm, looking up into his face. Ricky stood close to her, inside her space, his hand on her hip. Jen stood with one leg slightly ahead of the other, her bent knee almost touching Ricky's leg. They smiled as they whispered. At one point Ricky brushed a loose strand of her blond hair behind her ear. He nuzzled her neck and whispered into her ear. She smiled and looked down demurely, and then when she looked up again she smiled into his eyes.

Their familiarity - their intimacy - was electrifying. It was overwhelming. Mike's heart pounded in his chest. It hurt to watch. But he couldn't take his eyes off them.

"So I've got to tell you something," Jen whispered. She moved her hand to his arm, squeezing his elbow. "It's kinda big news."

"What babe?" Ricky whispered back, moving closer. He put his hand on her hip, caressing her there. He grinned and said "You look fantastic tonight."

Jen smiled. "Just tonight?" she teased with a laugh.

"Don't bullshit me, you know you look good," Ricky said with a grin back. "Why are we whispering?"

"I want to talk to you before we go out," Jen whispered. She looked down, suddenly not able to look Ricky in the eyes. She wanted the baby to be Mike's. She desperately wanted that. At the same time she felt anxious telling Ricky the news. After all, he might be the biological father. This was all so weird.

For some reason Jen urgently wanted Ricky to be pleased with the news. She didn't know why she felt that way. But then, maybe it was nature at work. Her body was reacting to him as the natural father, wanting him to be pleased she was having his baby.

"What is it?" Ricky asked.

"It's just ...," Jen said, looking up then blushing and looking down again.

"What is it babe?" Ricky asked in a soft voice. Loose stands of blonde hair fell across Jen's beautiful, flawless face. Ricky brushed the strands behind her ear. "Tell me. Is it about saying I love you? I'm sorry. I promised I wouldn't say it in front of Mike, then I did. I'm sorry."

"Ricky I'm pregnant," Jen finally said.

Time seemed to stop. "What?" he asked.

"I'm pregnant Ricky," Jen said again.

Ricky was silent, processing that. Then he said "Is it mine?"

"The baby's Mike's," Jen said firmly.

"You know what I mean," Ricky said.

"... maybe," she hesitantly said. "That's why I'm telling you."

Ricky stared at Jen. Then he broke into a big grin. "Well fuck, how about that," he said smiling into her eyes.

"So you're happy?" Jen asked hesitantly.

"I'm very happy," Ricky gushed, beaming into her eyes. He pulled her to him and kissed her. It started as almost a kiss between cousins. But then it got more passionate. Jen kissed him back. Ricky pushed his tongue into her mouth. Jen wrapped her arms around his neck and swirled her tongue around his. He ran his hand between then and cupped and fondled her breast. Jen moaned into his mouth, running her hands down his back and into his loose jeans, feeling his ass, squeezing his cheeks.

Mike approached them. "Jen ...," he said awkwardly. "Jen ..."

Jen finally heard Mike when he said her name the second time. She pulled away from Ricky, her heart pounding, breathing hard.

"Are we staying, or ...," Mike asked hesitantly.

"I think, um, maybe ...," Jen began, then closed her eyes and clinched her jaw as Ricky continued to fondle her breast and squeeze her nipple over the filmy, stretchy top. "Maybe we should order in," she said, the words coming out like a moan.

"I'll ... get a pizza then," Mike said, his eyes riveted on Ricky's hand as he squeezed Jen's tit and ran his thumb over and around her nipple.

"Yeah - that's good - baby ...," Jen sputtered with labored breathing.

"Jen ...," Mike said anxiously.

"We won't start without you," Jen promised.

"Jen ..."

"I promise, we won't."

Mike walked down the block and ordered a pizza from their favorite neighborhood pizza dive. After ordering, he got on the internet on his phone and canceled their dinner reservation. He sat impatiently on a stool and looked out the window as the pizza baked in the wood burning oven. He wanted to be back home. He wanted - needed - to be with his wife. Even when she was with another man he wanted to be with her. Especially then.

It seemed to take forever (actually it was only 15 minutes) but finally he got the pizza. Half pepperoni and sausage (for Mike and Ricky), half veggie (for Jen). He told the pizza guy no pineapple on the veggie side. I mean really, who ate pizza with pineapple?

Mike was excited and wary as he opened the door of the loft apartment. He didn't know what to expect. To his surprise - and relief - they weren't fucking. They weren't even kissing. They were watching TV, an old Friends episode. Ricky sat on the sofa and Jen sat on the floor, between his opened legs. Jen's head rested against his thigh, and he absentmindedly ran his fingers through her long blonde hair. Mike got a lump in his throat and a pain in his heart. They looked like a couple. A freaking loving couple.

"Hi baby," Jen said as Mike walked in. She smiled at Mike but didn't get up to greet him.

"Hey," Mike said, his voice barely audible because his throat was so dry. He put the large cardboard pizza box on the coffee table. "I'll get drinks," he said.

"A beer for me. Thanks buddy," Ricky said grinning at him. Now he was rubbing Jen's neck and shoulders.

"Jen?" Mike asked.

"Probably just water," Ricky told Mike.

"Yeah, just water," Jen agreed, reaching back and squeezing Ricky's hand.

"Okay, sure," Mike said, his stomach churning. What did they think, he was offering alcohol to his pregnant wife? They had juice and milk in the frig, not just water. He was just giving her a choice!

When Mike got back with the drinks Ricky was still massaging Jen's neck and shoulders. Jen had her eyes closed, her chin on her chest. Ricky ran his thumbs up the sides of Jen's neck.

"Baby, do you have a migraine?" Mike asked concerned.

"A little," Jen said, her eyes closed, her head slowly swaying with the rubbing of Ricky's strong hands on her neck.

Mike put down the drinks, then got a big glass of ice water and 2 Advils. He handed them to her. "Thanks baby," Jen said, taking the medicine and drinking down half the water.

"Let me," Mike said to Ricky, moving to the sofa.

"I've got it Mike," Ricky said, rubbing up and down along the cords of Jen's shoulders and neck, and across her temples.

"But -," Mike sputtered.

"It's okay baby," Jen said, her eyes still closed, her head still slowly swaying as Ricky massaged her. "It's almost gone."

Mike sat on the chair across from the sofa. He watched as Ricky helped his wife through her migraine. How had he learned to do this? But then he got it. Jen spent a lot of time with Ricky before. She'd practically lived with him. Of course he learned how to take care of her.

Eventually Jen felt better. She got up on the sofa next to Ricky, giving him a weak, grateful smile. She always felt a little disoriented after a migraine.

"Sit here Mike," Jen said, patting the space on the sofa next to her.

Mike eyed the space. The sofa was a love seat, made for 2. Jen was tiny so there was space for him, even with broad-shouldered Ricky sitting next to her. But ...

Without thinking, Mike said "I'm good."

"Are you sure?" Jen asked.

Before Mike could respond, Ricky opened the pizza box. Looking at the veggie side, he said "Where's the pineapple? It's not veggie without pineapple."

Jen couldn't help laughing. This was an ongoing joke between her and Mike. On one of their first dates back in college, Jen ordered pizza with pineapple and ham. It was normal for her; growing up her family always got pineapple and ham on pizza. Mike was horrified. For him pizza was pepperoni and sausage, maybe mushrooms, but never something sweet like pineapple. And ham couldn't make up for it. Jen hadn't been able to stop giggling at the horrified look on Mike's face. She found it adorable. Since then, they'd always playfully teased each other about pineapple on pizza.

"I know, right?" Jen said to Ricky with a big grin on her pretty face. "Mike hates pineapple on pizza. It's like his cause. No pineapple on pizza." Like always, she gave Mike a playful teasing smile.

"You haven't lived buddy," Ricky said, unaware of the inside joke between Mike and Jen. "In LA that's the thing. My buddy Akoni, he owns a pizza place. He grills the pineapple and uses some kind of special cheese mix. Man it's delicious. You got to try it sometime Mike."
Like Reply
"I get veggie. But pineapple's a fruit. You don't put fruit on pizza," Mike said stubbornly.

"Okay, right, whatever," Ricky said with a chuckle.

"Mike'll never try it," Jen said to Ricky, playfully rolling her eyes. Mike saw her do it. Even though he knew she was joking, he felt his chest tighten up, like someone grabbing his heart and squeezing it. It felt to him like she was taking Ricky's side instead of his. He knew that was stupid - it was just stupid pizza - but he still felt that way.

"Akoni. Is that Hawaiian?" Jen asked.

"Yeah, he grew up there," Ricky said. "He's a cool guy. He moved to LA and opened the family business."

"Pizza?" Jen asked.

"No, that's a side thing," Ricky said with a grin. "Akoni's got one of those food trucks. He takes it around to surfboarding competitions. That's where I met him. At Lunada Bay. His main gig is a surf store." Lunada Bay was a surfing spot off the Palos Verdes peninsula, just south of Los Angeles.

"Oh yeah, I remember that place," Jen said remembering.

"You're a good surfer," Ricky said.

"No I suck," Jen said with a laugh. "Remember that wave? God it almost killed me."

"Yeah, that was an epic wipeout," Ricky said with a laugh.

"Jerk," Jen said punching his arm, but she was smiling at him. "Did I meet Akoni?" she asked.

Ricky thought back. "I don't think so," he said. "I think I met him after." After she left him in California to go back to Mike. That's what he meant.

"Oh, okay ...," Jen said, her voice trailing off. She seemed to remember where she was. That Mike was there, listening. Getting off the sofa, she pulled a meat slice from the pizza. She moved over to Mike.

"Aren't you hungry baby?" she asked Mike, handing him the slice.

"Thanks," Mike said, taking the pizza from her.

Jen got a slice of veggie for herself and sat on Mike's knee. Ricky got a slice too, and for a few moments they ate in silence.

"So, Jen's pregnant," Ricky said, breaking the awkward silence.

"Yes," Mike said, putting his arm possessively around his wife's hip.

"Well, congratulations," Ricky said.

"Thank you," Mike said stiffly. Jen took Mike's hand in hers and squeezed it. She was looking down at her feet.

After another awkward silence, Ricky asked "So how will this work, exactly?"

Mike didn't answer. After a few moments, Jen looked up at her husband, waiting for him to say something. The tension was so heavy in the room you could cut it with a knife. Mike finally said "Let's just play it by ear. See how it goes."

"Okay, I'm good with that," Ricky said agreeably with a shrug.

Jen wrapped her arm around Mike's neck and whispered into his ear, "Are you okay baby?"

"Yeah I'm fine," Mike said. But his heart was pounding and it felt like the world was crushing in on him. He felt anything but fine.

"I think Ricky should leave," Jen whispered.

Mike looked surprised. "You don't want to ..." You don't want to fuck him? Celebrate by cumming on his cock?

"I think he should leave," Jen said firmly. Without waiting for an answer, she got up and said to Ricky, "We're kind of tired. I think we're going to go to sleep early."

"Oh okay," Ricky said, clearly disappointed. But he was military. He knew a dismissal when he heard one.

Jen walked him to the door. She didn't resist when she reached for her hand. That's how they walked to the door, holding hands.

There wasn't much to say, not at that moment. Jen reached up on her tiptoes (even in high heels Ricky was taller) and kissed him. Ricky wrapped his arms around her and kissed her back. They kissed for a few moments, then Jen pulled away. "I'll see you," she whispered.

"When?" Ricky asked. "Can we get together tomorrow?"

"I'm not sure that's going to work," Jen whispered, glancing worriedly at her husband. "I'll call you."

Ricky nodded, disappointed but resigned. He had a lot to say, but he wisely realized this wasn't the time. He put his hand on Jen's stomach and looked into her eyes. Jen smiled at him and they shared a moment. Silent communication. A pregnant woman, and the man who got her pregnant. Finally Ricky left.

Jen walked back to Mike, kicking off her Louboutin's along the way. She straddled his legs and sat on his lap. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she looked into his eyes and said "I shouldn't have talked about LA. I'm sorry. And I shouldn't have joked about pineapple in front of Ricky. That's our thing."

Mike nodded. He accepted her apology, but his insides were still churning. He said "What did Ricky say when you told him?"

"He's happy for us," Jen said.

"Us meaning you and me, or you and him?" Mike asked.

"Mike baby you drive me crazy," Jen said, leaning her forehead against his. "You want things and you don't want them."

"I just feel ... unsettled," Mike said, grasping for the right word.

"I get it baby," Jen said soothingly. "What do you want? We'll do whatever you want to do."

"What's Ricky's role gonna be?" Mike asked. "In your life?"

"I thought we talked about that," Jen said. "He'll be there sort of. A friend with benefits."

"But you love him," Mike said.

"Mike ...," Jen said with some exasperation. "I love chocolate too but that doesn't mean anything." It was a joke. She smiled but he didn't smile back. "Mike ... what do you want?"

"I want you to be happy," Mike said.

"I AM happy," Jen said. "With you."

"But do you want to keep seeing Ricky?"

"Well, yeah ...," Jen admitted. "I thought you wanted me to keep seeing Ricky."

"I do," Mike said. "It's just ... seeing you with him. You two look good together. And you look happy with him. You should be with him, not me. Two populars. Two beautiful people. That's the way the world works. Not with me."

"Oh my god Mike," Jen lamented, leaning her head against Mike's again. "You make so much up in your head."

"What happened in California?" Mike asked abruptly. "I need to know."

"Baby nothing happened in California," Jen said. "All that matters is, I'm here with you. We're together."

"No Jen, everything's changed now," Mike said. "You're pregnant. Ricky's probably the father." Mike looked intently at Jen, desperation in his voice. "I need to know what happened in California. You have to tell me."

Jen looked at Mike. She looked apprehensive, nervous, even scared. But finally she said "Well, okay ... I'll tell you then. I'll tell you everything. You might not like everything. But you have to remember, I'm here with you, we're together." She was silent a few moments as she gathered her thoughts, as she steeled herself. Then she hesitantly said "I guess the story starts when I went with Ricky to Cancun ..."

Cheating and Rivals Part 69 (California - Part 1)

One day Jen told me Ricky got leave and he wanted to take her away for a week's vacation. An entire week!

"Where?" I asked. It was a stupid question. It didn't matter where. But I was trying to mentally and emotionally deal with this new idea.

"Cancun," she said looking at me. "A lot of his friends have leave too, so we'll be going as a group. Melody will be there too."

"We'll be going" I repeated her words in my head. "We" was no longer me and her, it was Ricky and her. He'd have her all to himself for an entire week, an entire week to make her fall even more in love with him.

Jen looked expectantly at me, waiting for my answer. It was clear she wanted to go, but she was guilty so she wanted me to tell her I was okay with it.

The last time we'd been at a beach it was our honeymoon. I remembered how she'd pranced around in revealing bikinis during the day, and revealing dresses at night. I remembered how she'd fucked Kyle twice on our honeymoon, back when I was still the number 1 guy in her life even though she fucked other men. Now she'd be with Ricky, wearing revealing bikinis and dresses for him, fucking him all day long and sleeping in his arms at night. They'd shower together, and she'd soap him up and then get on her knees and go down on him. It was stupid, but I thought about how he'd wash her hair and massage her neck and shoulders. A stupid thought, but the one that hurt the most.

"I guess you want to go," I finally said.

"You want me to?" she asked hesitantly, probably afraid I'd say no. She looked down and saw the tent in my pants. Yes, even though I was losing my wife, all of this still turned me on; yes, I'm pathetic and didn't deserve her, go ahead and chastise me, pile on, what does it matter.
Like Reply
She didn't joke or even comment about my erection. She understood my conflict. But she knew it meant I was okay with it. In truth, my cock was okay with it. My heart was pretty much dead.

"It's spring break. I guess you'll be able to spend time with Claire," she said.

What? Claire? Why was she talking about Claire, how did she matter at all? Then I remembered the lie, that I was having an affair with Claire. I managed to sound enthusiastic. "Yeah that's a good idea."

"Is she your girlfriend now?" she asked with an inquisitive smile.

I shrugged, making a joke of it. "I haven't given her my high school ring yet." Then I looked at her bosom, seeing the outline of Ricky's ring under her blouse. She wore it a lot now, even when she wasn't seeing him.

Seeing where I was looking, she said "Oh I'm sorry," and began taking it off.

"Leave it on if you want," I said, hiding the bitterness from my voice. Why did it matter anymore?

She left it on and gave me a tight smile. Then she pressed her body against me, cupping my crotch. "I can take care of this for you," she said with a grin.

I got it. A quick thank you fuck for giving her my okay to spend the week with Ricky. But it was impossible for me to say no to her. "Okay," I said, and we went into our bedroom.

The next weekend I drank a beer and watched ESPN as Jen packed for her trip. She ran out to get some last minute toiletries, so I took the opportunity to look in her suitcase. Almost everything was brand new, all things she had bought that week to wear for him. Skimpy bikinis, tight dresses, short skirts, filmy low cut blouses. No bras and no panties. I guessed Ricky wanted her braless the entire week, with easy access to her pussy. A lot of spikey high heels, and 7 pairs of stockings. A pair for each night in Cancum. She planned to wear stockings for him, even though Cancun was hotter than hades this time of year.

Ricky picked her up later that day. She hugged and kissed him, and then came over to me. "I guess I'm off," she said. Even though the plane didn't take off until tomorrow, Ricky wanted her to sleep over that night so they could get an early start. Jen had asked me if that was okay. I shrugged and told her it was. Why would 1 night more matter?

I forced a smile on my face. "Have a good time," I said hugging and kissing her.

"You too," she said hugging me back.

"Give me a call sometime," I said with a crooked grin.

"I'll call every day," she promised, squeezing my hand. I doubted it, but whatever. She looked into my face. Despite my forced smile, she saw the hurt in my face. She brushed her hand across my cheek. "Are you okay? If you don't want me to go, I won't."

Yeah right. If she didn't want to go, why did she buy all new bikinis and dresses for him? Why didn't she pack any bras or panties? Why did she pack thigh highs for every night, to wear for him, when she hadn't worn stockings for me even once on our honeymoon? She just wanted to hear I was okay with it to ease her guilt.

I hurt inside. I ached seeing her go, spending a whole week with him, a whole week in his arms. I was losing her - maybe I'd already lost her - but I would NOT let Ricky see me tear up. Looking for any excuse, I blurted out, "You better go, Claire is coming over."

"Oh. She's staying with you?"

"Yeah," I lied. "She'll be here soon, so you better get going. I hope you have fun."

"Yeah ..." she said, looking off into the distance. Then she looked at me and gave me a mischievous smile. "Save some of this for me," she said cupping my crotch. "I'll have a lot of sexy stories to tell you when I get back."

Then she was gone. And I was alone. The loft felt like a coffin.

[Author's note: The above was from He Fucked My Girl Part 9]

Jen leaned into Ricky as they flew to Cancun. She was excited about the trip but anxious too. And feeling guilty. The guilt was over Mike. She knew she was hurting him. But she felt like she needed to play this out. Resolve whatever this thing was with Ricky.

And anyways, Mike had Claire to distract him. She didn't know exactly what was going on between those 2, and it bothered her. She was confused about that, and about Ricky. She was living day to day, moment to moment.

"We're going to have a great time," Ricky told her, as if sensing her mood.

"I know," Jen said smiling at him.

"My buddy Goose will be there," Ricky said. "And his wife Meg. They're great people. Me and Goose were in boot camp together. Served together in Afghanistan."

"Was he one of the guys you saved?" Jen asked.

"No, he actually helped me pull those guys out," Ricky said. "Goose was in the helicopter. He's a pilot."

"Oh," Jen said. "Did he get a medal too?" She stroked his chest over his muscular pec, where the Metal of Honor would go if he was wearing his dress uniform.

"No," Ricky said. He looked embarrassed. "Tell the truth, I don't know why I got it. There's like, a dozen living guys with the medal. I don't know why they gave it to me."

"Ricky you freaking saved people's lives," Jen said.

"That happens all the time in battle," Ricky told her. "Honestly I don't talk about the metal. Guys are cool about it but I don't really think I deserve it."

Jen stared at Ricky. In high school and in college before meeting Mike, she dated Colin. Colin was an incredible athlete and gorgeous. But an arrogant ass too. Ricky reminded her of Colin. Handsome, athletic, great body, fantastic lover. But Ricky wasn't Colin. He was uber confident, he could be an arrogant ass sometimes, but there was a deeper side to him too, a softer side, like now, being sincerely modest about the Metal of Honor. That side of Ricky reminded her of Mike. Was that why she was so attracted to him? Because he had the best of Colin and Mike?

"Well, I think you deserve the metal. I'm proud of you," Jen said stroking his chest. Then moving her lips to his ear, she whispered "And I'm going to show you how proud I am when we get to the hotel." As she said this she gave Ricky's crotch a quick playful squeeze.

Ricky grinned at her. "Why wait?" he said mischievously.

"Forget it mister," Jen said with a laugh. "I'm not joining the mile high club. Have you seen how small those bathrooms are?"

"Who needs a bathroom?" Ricky said with a playful, evil grin. He laid the blanket across them. Then he moved his hand to Jen's legs. She was wearing a short skirt.

"Don't you dare Ricky," Jen said with a laugh. But Ricky's hand was already moving up her skirt.

"Open your legs," Ricky whispered.

"Ricky not here," Jen said desperately, looking nervously around the cabin.

"No one can see," Ricky assured her. With a boyish grin, he said "Come on, we're young and on vacation. I'm a Marine. I might die in battle tomorrow, I have to live for the moment."

"Oh my god, what a jerky line to use," Jen said with a giggle. Then she felt his fingertips touch her panties. "Fuck Ricky not here," she whispered.

"You're wet," he said grinning at her.

"I'm always wet around you," Jen said with a grin back.

Ricky smiled, liking her answer. He maneuvered his finger and tugged at the thong. "This would be a lot easier if you wore a g-string. And sexier too."

"Ass floss? No thanks," Jen said with a half laugh.

"Open your legs," Ricky urged her. "Just a little."

"God Ricky," Jen lamented, but she parted her legs under the blanket. Tugging her thong to the side, Ricky pushed a finger into her moist pussy.

"Fuck Ricky," Jen softly moaned, her eyelids getting heavy.

"I want to make you cum," Ricky said, grinning at her. He fucked her with his finger and ran his thumb over and around her hard clit. "Good way to start the vacation."

"Ya think?" Jen joked, her eyelids fluttering. God Ricky really knew how to touch her. Knew exactly how to stroke her clit. Knew exactly how to push his finger inside her to touch her g-spot. She held onto his strong arm, feeling the cords of his forearm move as he fingered her under the blanket. "If the flight attendant says something I'll never forgive you," she joked with a helpless laugh.

"Is my finger bigger than Mikey?" Ricky asked with an evil grin.

"Shut up okay?" Jen said, her eyes closed, her brow furrowed. "Just a little more ..." Suddenly her back arched and her toes curled in her back Mia flats. She hugged and softly moaned into Ricky's muscular arm, orgasmic pleasure rippling through her tight ballerina body.

When Jen recovered from her orgasm, she pulled down her skirt and threw off the blanket. "Don't think I'm doing that to you," she said with a playful glare. "You have to wait for the hotel."

"I thought you wanted equal rights for the sexes," Ricky joked. Jen grinned back at him.

Then Jen got serious. "Don't talk about Mike okay? I'm feeling bad enough. And don't call him Mikey."

"I wasn't calling Mike Mikey. I was calling his dick Mikey."

"Well don't do that."

"You said it first," Ricky reminded her. It had been at Paul and Melody's wedding. Afterwards, in their room. They'd been fucking and horsing around. Joking about how much bigger Ricky was compared to Mike. That's when Jen joking called her husband's little dick Mikey.

"I was drunk," Jen said. "Come on, I feel guilty already."

"Why? Mike is having the time of his life with Claire. She says they fuck all the time."

"What do you think of Claire?" Jen asked with a frown. "She doesn't seem his type."

"Why? Because she has big boobs?" Ricky joked.

"Shut up, jerk," Jen said punching him in the arm.

Ricky put his arm around her and kissed her. "You know I think your breasts are the prettiest in the world," he said, giving her another kiss.

"Well, you better," she said, feigning a pout. "But really. Do you really think they're fucking so much?"

"Why? Jealous?" Ricky asked with a taunting smile.

"Of course I'm jealous. He's my husband," Jen said.

"Mike used to be my bubble boy," Jen thought with a lump in her throat. She'd given up a lot to be with Ricky.

At the Cancun airport, Ricky pressed the customs button after getting their bags. Green you go. Red your bags get checked. The red light turned on. "Fuck, what a waste of time," Ricky said irritably.

"Be nice Ricky," Jen whispered, looking worriedly at the Mexican custom official.

The custom official was overweight, had a pockmarked face and greasy hair. He spent little time on Ricky's bag. But he took his time with Jen's, touching every dress, every top, every spikey high heel. The official lingered over the condoms. Jen had brought 2 boxes. And also her birth control pills.

"Get your hands off those!" Ricky said angrily.

"Ricky it's okay," Jen said soothingly, trying to calm him down. She was scared he'd get in a fight with the airport official and get thrown in jail.

Finally the airport official closed Jen's bag and waved them on. "Fucking asshole," Ricky muttered under his breath as he took Jen's arm and led her away.

"Why are you so mad?" Jen asked, hurrying along to keep up with his long strides. "Hello, it's post 9-11. That happens sometimes."

"Why the condoms?" Ricky asked irritably. "You're still on the pill, right?"

Jen got it. This was why he was mad. She hadn't been making him wear a condom. She'd let him bare inside her, cum inside her. In fact, she liked the feel of Ricky cumming inside her. He always came a lot. She loved the way it made her gasp.
Like Reply
But she had to be more careful. She'd always been kinda scatter brained when it came to taking her birth control pills. Often she forgot to take it a day or two, and it got worse once she and Mike got engaged since she figured it was okay if she got pregnant. But her last period had been late. She'd been terrified she was pregnant. Almost certainly it would've been Ricky's; she couldn't remember the last time she and Mike had intercourse. Thank god her period finally came. She'd really dodged a bullet.

She was taking the pill religiously since then. But she was ovulating this trip. So she was going to make him use condoms for extra protection. She was confused about Mike, about their marriage, and about Ricky. The game was really screwing up her head. But if she got pregnant with Ricky's baby, she knew that would be the end of her marriage. She didn't want to be forced into a decision. So that's why she was going to make Ricky use condoms, even though she was on the pill.

"I've been having an allergic reaction to the pill lately," Jen lied, hugging Ricky's arm. "It happened before, in high school. I went off the pill. So we have to use condoms."

"I'll pull out," he promised.

"No Ricky," Jen told him firmly.

Ricky heard the finality in her voice. "Whatever," he said irritably.

In the hotel lobby they ran into some of Ricky's friends. It was more than just Goose and Meg. It was a whole group of Marines and their wives and girlfriends. They all agreed to meet at the pool.

In their room Jen undressed and pulled her bikini from the suitcase. Grinning, Ricky pulled the bikini from her hand and tossed her on the bed. "My turn, remember?" he said, referring to how she didn't reciprocate in the plane. He spread her legs and rubbed his cockhead back and forth between her wet lips, teasing her and lubricating himself.

"Condom Ricky," Jen reminded him.

"My friends are hound dogs," Ricky said ignoring her. "You see how they were checking you out? You're the prettiest girl here. But you know that, right? You're the prettiest girl everywhere you go." He pushed his cock in so his cockhead split her pussy lips.

Jen's eyelids fluttered at the penetration. "Condom Ricky," she said again, her voice more throaty this time.

"They all want to fuck you," Ricky said. "Goose most of all. He's a complete male slut." He pushed an inch of his bare cock inside her.

"He's married," Jen said. "Meg's pretty. Your other friends are married too. Or have girlfriends."

"Meg's not pretty like you," Ricky said. "It gets lonely away from home." He pushed another inch in.

"You say they cheat? Goose cheats? And the others?"

"I say they're my friends," Ricky said looking into her eyes. He pushed more of himself inside her. "They're assholes too. They're gonna be after your sweet pussy all week. But you belong to me."

Ricky pushed deeper inside her. "Ricky, you have to use a condom, I told you," Jen said pleadingly.

"Not this time Jen," Ricky said, his eyes staring intently into hers. "I'm gonna cum inside you. I want you full of my cum when we go to the pool. So you know you belong to me."

Ricky forced her arms above her head. She was pinned underneath him, her body impaled on his big dick, there was nothing she could do, she was completely under his control.

This was not the first time she'd been taken this way. Not the first time she'd been "forced." Colin had done it many times, especially when he got drunk. A few casual hookups had ended this way. Never with Mike though. He was too sweet to ever force her.

As with every other time this had happened, she wondered to herself, "Is this what it's like to be bangd?" Jen's cheeks flushed. Her nipples got harder. Her pussy got wetter.

Jen had a deep dark secret. She fantasied about being bangd. She'd never told anyone, other than Allie, her best friend from college. And that's what Ricky was doing now. He was "forcing" her. "banging" her.

"Oh god!" Jen groaned, cumming as these nasty thoughts swirled in her pretty head. Ricky fucked her hard and fast. He made her cum again. Finally Ricky came, filling her up with his cream.

Ricky and Jen talked and giggled as they walked holding hands to the pool. They were infatuated with each other. And they were so good in bed together. So sexually compatible. They could spend all week in bed, never leaving the room. But Ricky's friends were here.

"God I can barely walk," Jen whispered as they approached the pools. "I hope your friends don't notice."

"I want them to notice," Ricky said with a grin. He joked "That's the real Badge of Honor."

"Oh god," Jen said, laughing and playfully slapping his arm.

"So who is this chick?" Meg asked, looking at Ricky and Jen approach over her RayBans. They were holding hands, laughing, their shoulders and hips bumping together. They looked in love.

"Her name's Jen," her husband Goose said. He was looking too. But he kept his RayBans on so Meg couldn't tell. But he was definitely checking this Jen out. She looked like a fucking model. A movie star. Stunning face. Long lush blonde hair. Tight body. Killer legs. Fuck, Ricky really batted above his average on this one. Way above his average.

"How long they been dating?"

"I don't know," Goose said with a shrug. "A few months. They knew each other in college."

The alcohol was already flowing at the pool, even though it was only mid-afternoon. Jen sipped at her beer, wanting to pace herself. The other wives and girlfriends surrounded her, all wanting the scoop on the new chick to their circle of friends. They asked how Jen and Ricky met. Jen didn't even have to lie, not really. She said she and Ricky dated in college, then they drifted apart when she moved to New York City. Recently though Ricky got stationed in New York so they reconnected. They were dating again. And now they were here in Cancun. She didn't mention Mike of course. Or her marriage.

"Hear what happened to Paul?" one of the wives said. "God, and they just got married. I feel so bad for Melody."

"I think Melody's coming," someone said.

"No, she canceled," Meg said. "Couldn't handle seeing everyone I guess. Too soon."

Jen looked down, feeling terrible for Melody. "I was there," she said. "I went to their wedding with Ricky." Then she awkwardly added "And the funeral."

Melody squeezed Jen's hand. "You can't worry about that honey. These men know the risks. It's how they are. They wouldn't be happy otherwise. And most times they're fine. So don't worry about that. Don't even think about it."

"Don't worry about what?" Ricky said, approaching with an iced bucket of fresh Rolling Rocks.

"We're talking about Paul and Melody," Meg said.

"Oh okay," Ricky said, immediately looking sad. But he didn't want to be sad on vacation. This was his time to be alone with Jen. He held his hand to her. "Let's go for a walk."

As Jen walked away with Ricky, a lot of male heads turned to look at her. Goose looked too, under his Ray-Bans. Fuck she had a tight ass!

They went back to their room and made love again. Afterward Ricky got in the shower to get ready for dinner. Jen used the moment of privacy to call Mike. "Hey bab - Mike. How are you?" she asked. She almost called him baby. But they weren't using that pet name anymore. Not while she was with Ricky.

"How's Cancun?" Mike said, answering her question with a question. "How's Ricky."

"Good and good," Jen said. "It's hot and humid here. I'm kinda tipsy. We've been drinking all afternoon. Ricky's friends are here. You know that saying, Marines drink a lot. Well it's true."

"You need to drink water," Mike said, always looking after her. "You'll get dehydrated."

"I'll drink more," she promised.

"How many times has he fucked you?" Mike asked abruptly.

Jen grinned into the phone. "Do you want to know because you want to know?" she teased. "Or because you want to know?"

"I want to know," Mike said. Jen heard excitement in his voice.

"Twice," Jen said.

"How many times have you cum?"

"4 times," Jen said. "If you count the plane."

"What happened on the plane?" Mike asked excitedly.

"He fingered me," Jen told him.

"God," Mike moaned into the phone.

"Then he fucked me when we got here," Jen said. She heard her husband panting over the phone. She knew he was playing with himself. "He made me cum twice. He came inside me. Mike, I was full of his sperm at the pool around his friends."

"Oh my god," Mike groaned. Jen could tell he was almost there.

"Then we fucked again. We just finished. He made me cum again," Jen said.

"He came in your again?" Mike asked excitedly.

"No, I'm making him wear condoms from now on," Jen told her husband.

"Oh," Mike said. He sounded disappointed. Deflated. Jen couldn't help rolling her eyes. Sometimes Mike irritated her.

"So anyways, how's Claire?" she asked. "Seeing her a lot?"

"Yeah, sure," Mike said. He was lying. In fact, Claire was busy rehearsing for Romeo and Juliet. He doubted he'd see her much while Jen was away. And anyway, they were just friends. Claire was like his kid sister.

"Well great, then you're keeping busy then," Jen said with forced enthusiasm. She was jealous. Lashing out, she said "Did you cum yet? Because I know you're playing with yourself."

"I'm fine," Mike said, frowning, feeling hurt and sad.

Jen heard the hurt and sadness in his voice and felt guilty. "It's only a week Mike," she told him.

"Yeah, but when you get back, are you gonna be at Ricky's or home?"

"Mike, I'm with you more than Ricky," Jen snapped with some exasperation. They'd had this conversation before. But she regretted the words as soon as she said them. He was her husband. Of course she should be with him. Yet, she knew she made it sound like a privilege. "I'm sorry Mike," she said in a softer voice. "I guess I'm tired. The travel. And the sun and alcohol. I'll be home soon. It's just a week."
Like Reply
Jen heard the shower turn off. "Ricky's coming back. I guess I'll talk to you tomorrow Mike."

"Yeah, tomorrow," Mike said. Then he added "Hey Jen?"

"Yes?"

"I love you," Mike said.

Jen hesitated as her heart did a flip and her cheeks flushed. "I love you too Mike," she said. Then she hung up the phone.

The days merged together as the relentless Cancun sun beat down on them and the alcohol continued to flow. Ricky and Jen fucked at least twice a day, in the morning and night, and sometimes in the afternoon. Jen's pussy got sore from Ricky's thick, long cock, and his powerful stamina that meant long fuck sessions on her hands and knees.

Jen bonded with Meg. Meg was tall and thin with short blonde hair and a pretty, girl-next-door face. She was a hoot too. One time, surrounded by their group, Meg said how guys couldn't tell when girls faked orgasms. When the Marines told her she was full of shit, Meg pretended to have an orgasm, right there in the middle of the pool deck. It was so realistic and convincing the Marines were left awestruck with their jaws dropping down.

Jen laughed so hard she rolled off the chaise lounge. As she did, her bikini bottom rolled up into her crack, making it look like a thong and exposing almost all of her sexy ass. All the guys suddenly forgot about Meg (and the other girls in their group) and lustfully leered at Jen's ass. It annoyed the other wives and girlfriends, that they men were paying Jen so much attention. Meg didn't seem to mind though. She grinned and give her husband Goose a delighted knowing look.

"So when did you get married?" Jen asked Meg later at the pool.

"Earlier this year, about 11 months ago," Meg said. With a giggle she added "Less than a year so I guess we're still newlyweds."

"Oh yeah," Jen said. She thought about Mike. They'd been married longer. With a start she realized their anniversary was coming up. Yet, here she was with another man, while her husband shared his bed - their bed - with another girl. God they were so fucked up.

"Are you and Ricky serious?" Meg asked.

"I don't know about that," Jen said with a nervous laugh. "We're just friends." With another laugh and looking embarrassed, she said "Fuck buddies."

"Really? That's all?" Meg asked. With a smile she said "I heard you say the L word last night at dinner."

Jen flushed. Meg was right. She'd told Ricky she loved him last night. But she'd been drunk. Silly drunk. So much freaking tequila in Cancun!

Later that night Jen and Ricky were in bed, making love. The table light was on. Jen liked fucking Ricky with the light on. Because she loved looking at him. He was so gorgeous. His handsome face, his ripped body. His big cock. God she loved his body. And especially his cock. It felt so heavy in her hands, it looked so powerful and scary (even when he was soft). She got dizzy looking at it, touching it, having it inside her.

Jen told him to put on a condom and he did. He wasn't an ass. Not a complete ass anyway. If the chick said condom, you put on a condom. That first time when they got here was a one time thing. He'd been pissed about their talk on the plane. He hated talking about Mike. He hated that Jen was married to Mike. Why wasn't it him? Why couldn't he have met Jen first?

Usually Ricky fucked Jen from behind, because she loved that position, and he loved it too. But this time he fucked her missionary. He fucked her slow, looking into her eyes. No, not fucking. He was making love to her.

"I love you," he said, kissing her lips.

"I love you too," Jen said, kissing him back.

"Wow, you say that even when you're sober," Ricky joked with a grin.

"Well, I'm filled up with something else right now," Jen said with a giggle.

"So that's it? You only say you love me when you're drunk or we're fucking?" Ricky said. He kept his voice light, like it was a joke, but there was a lot of emotion behind it.

"I've said it other times," Jen said a little dismissively. She put her hands on his face. "Just fuck me Ricky. I want you to make me cum."

So Ricky made her cum.

Afterwards, with the glow of their lovemaking still on her pretty cheeks, Jen snuggled with Ricky. She had her head on his chest, her arm around him, her leg over hers. Jen love to snuggle. It was like competing the act of sex. Others smoked a cigarette. Jen snuggled with her lover.

Ricky had his arms around her and he was stroking her long blonde hair. He said "You ever wonder what would have happened if I met you first? Instead of Mike?"

"Wow that came out of nowhere," Jen said.

"Did it really?"

Jen rose up on an elbow to look in Ricky's face. "Do we really need to talk about this?"

"We have to talk about it," Ricky said. "Jen, don't you think you deserve it to yourself to talk about it?"

"I'm married to Mike," Jen said.

"And maybe that's a mistake," Ricky said.

"Oh my god I can't believe you just said that," Jen said. "You're supposed to be his friend. He's the reason I'm here with you know."

"You know that's not true," Ricky said knowingly. "We both know that's not true. You're here with me because you want to be with me."

"I know but that's just part of it," Jen said. "The first part is Mike lets me be with you. He lets me."

"If he didn't we'd be together anyway," Ricky said.

"You're saying I'd cheat?" Jen said shocked. "Are you really saying that to me?"

"You already did it Jen," Ricky reminded her. "When we graduated."

Jen winced as if Ricky's words were a physical blow. It hurt more too, because she'd cheated on Mike other times too.

"That should tell you something Jen," Ricky said. "You shouldn't be with Mike. Maybe not me, maybe I'm not the guy. But Mike's not the guy either."

"Just shut up okay," Jen said in a soft voice, suddenly very tired.

"I'm pretty much healed now," Ricky said. "They're talking about transferring me to LA. There's a base north of San Diego. I want you to come with me."

"You want me to leave Mike, and move with you to LA?" Jen said incredulously.

"Yes Jen," Ricky said imploringly. "I love you and I know you love me too. Our sex is incredible. You don't have any kids. There's nothing holding you back."

"Except my marriage," Jen said sullenly.

"When was the last time you fucked him?" Ricky said, being mean. "When was the last time he made you cum?"

"Sex isn't everything Ricky," Jen said.

"It's a lot though," Ricky said. "And I know you Jen. Sex is a big part of your life. Don't even try to deny it."

Jen lowered her head into her hands. "Oh my god I cannot fucking believe we're talking about this," she lamented.

"I can give you everything Jen," Ricky promised. "I'll take care of you. I'll love you. I'll give you all the sex you want. I'll give you everything."

"Oh my god," Jen said, her face still in her hands. "Mike would die if he knew we were talking about this."

"Mike has Claire," Ricky said. "He's fine."

"I think they're lying," Jen told him.

"What?"

"They lying," Jen said. "I don't think they're having sex."

"What?" Ricky said not understanding. "Claire says -."

"Claire says Mike's fucking her from behind," Jen said, talking so quickly it was like she was manic. "He's fucking her in the ass. He's pulling her hair and fucking her face. That's all bullshit! That's not Mike. He's gentle. That's not what he does."

"Maybe not with you," Ricky said giving her a look.

"Are you saying Claire's better than me?" Jen said offended.

"Maybe she brings out more from Mike than you," Ricky shot back.

"You asshole!" Jen yelled, slapping Ricky's face so hard it hurt her hand.

Jen and Ricky managed to calm down. It was the last night of the vacation and they were meeting everyone at a club in downtown Cancun. When they walked in though they weren't holding hands. Meg noticed.

Meg pulled her aside. "Are you two okay?" she asked concerned.

"Ricky pulled drama on me today," Jen lamented. "He asked me to move to LA with him."

"He proposed?" Meg said her face lighting up.

"No just move to LA," Jen said.

"Is that what's bothering you? He didn't propose?" Meg asked, giving Jen a sympathetic look. "Oh god Jen. You guys are so much in love, I can tell. Move to LA with Ricky. He'll propose, I know he will."

Jen sipped a margarita as she thought about what Meg said. Is that what she wanted? A real commitment from Ricky? And what about Mike?

Oh god, Mike. He was so complicated. She knew she was hurting him. But he hurt her too. Yes, this swinging game with Ricky was exciting. It was exciting to be pursued, she loved the variety, she loved the infatuation of a new relationship. But what husband let his wife fuck other men? More than that - have a relationship with another man? She wondered if Mike really loved her. Or was she just a toy to make his fantasies come true?

She thought about what Ricky said. "I'll take care of you. I'll love you. I'll give you all the sex you want. I'll give you everything."

Jen knew it was true. With Ricky she'd have everything in 1 man. Like the way she dreamed as a girl. The way all girls dreamed. One man. A husband. A lover. A best friend. A soulmate. All in one man.

But that was the problem. Ricky wasn't her best friend. That was Mike. Yes she had feelings for Ricky, maybe those feelings were love. But she didn't love him the way she loved Mike. Mike was her soulmate, not Ricky.

But Mike was so freaking complicated. His fantasies of her with other men. She sensed they would never go away. And she was just as bad. She was a terrible person. She was weak. She had a wandering eye. She cheated.

Maybe if she was with a man like Ricky, she'd be able to change. Become faithful. Be able to resist temptation. But with Mike, she wouldn't change. She knew in her soul she wouldn't. Mike was so easy going. So forgiving. So easy to manipulate. And there were his fantasies. She might get worse. She would get worse. Is that how she wanted to be?
Like Reply
Jen felt a touch on her shoulder. She turned expecting it to be Ricky. It wasn't. It was Goose.

"Oh hey Goose," Jen said looking up at him. Goose was tall, taller than Ricky. He was lanky and had a mustache. He was cute in a country boy kind of way. Ricky said he was a major skirt chaser. Jen doubted that. Goose was an "oh shucks ma'am" kind of guy. And he had a pretty wife in Meg.

"So Ricky says he asked you to go to LA with him," Goose said.

"News travels fast," Jen said. She shrugged. "I haven't decided."

"So you're thinking about it?" he asked.

Jen hesitated. Was she thinking about it? Thinking about leaving Mike for Ricky? Divorcing Mike? She said evasively "I haven't decided."

"Okay, well ...," Goose said with a chuckle. "I'm at that base in LA a lot, so if you decide to go I'll see you sometimes."

"Cool," Jen said.

"And if you decide to stay in New York, we can hang out there too," Goose offered.

Jen stared incredulously at Goose. Was he hitting on her? With both Ricky and Meg just a few feet away? "Well I'll keep that in mind," she said icily. My god, Ricky was right. Goose was a major douchebag.

Later that night Jen and Ricky were packing to go home. "You didn't wear any of the stockings I bought you," he said, seeing all the unopened packages.

"Ricky it's freaking hot here," she said irritably, stuffing the stockings in the zipper pouch of her suitcase.

"Why are you so pissed?" he asked.

"Why?" Jen said incredulously. "This was supposed to be a fun game. But now you've made it complicated."

Ricky looked at Jen for a long moment. Then he said "You know why it's complicated Jen? Because you know I'm right. Mike isn't the man for you. You know it. You're just having a hard time facing reality."

Jen turned away. "You're crazy," she said shaking her head.

"If I'm crazy why did you tell Goose you're thinking about moving to LA with me?" Ricky said.

"I didn't say that!" Jen said angrily. "And for your information Goose hit on me!"

"Well he hits on everyone! I told you that!" Ricky shouted back. "You told him you haven't decided! So that means you're thinking about it!"

"Is this your way of convincing me, by screaming at me?!"

"No, this is my way of knocking some sense in your head!" Ricky said. "If you're thinking about it, then that means you're not sure about your marriage Jen! That's what it means!"

They made love. Because even though they were fighting, they were still drawn to each other. They still lusted after the other's body. And afterwards, as she always did, Jen snuggled with Ricky.

"Listen," Ricky began in a soft voice, as he stroked her long blonde hair. "If it's not good, then Mike'll be unhappy too. Have you thought about that? You're not doing him any favors."

"Ricky stop," Jen said, burying her head in his chest. She didn't want to hear this.

"I'm not saying divorce him," Ricky said. "A separation. People do that. Come with me to LA." He gave her a boyish grin. "I'll be your rebound boyfriend. It'll give you time to think about it. Then if you still love Mike, you can get back together. People do that all the time. But that way you'll know."

The next morning Ricky woke up to Jen's hand on his shoulder. He looked at the clock. It was early, only 7am.

"What the fuck Jen?" Ricky groaned, wiping the sleep from his eyes. "Our flight's not until noon."

"I'm heading out," Jen told him. "I want to get something for Mike. I'll meet you at the airport."

"What? Wait, I'll come with you."

"Ricky," Jen said, shaking her head. She looked pained. "I can't do this anymore."

"What? Can't do what?"

"Us. You and me," Jen got up off the bed, standing up. She ran her hand through his hair and smiled affectionately at him. "I like you a lot. Maybe I love you. But Mike is my husband. I can't go to LA with you. I have to be with Mike."

Jen lowered her head and kissed him on the cheek. "Goodbye Ricky," she said. She turned but Ricky grabbed her wrist.

"Jen, don't do this," he pleaded. "Please."

A tear fell down Jen's cheek. "I have to Ricky. I have to." She pulled her hand away from Ricky.

"I love you! You love me!" Ricky said desperately.

"But Mike's my husband," Jen said, tears falling down he cheeks. She turned and ran out the room.

Cheating and Rivals Part 70 (California - Part 2)

Ricky was waiting at the airport when Jen arrived. Jen frowned. She didn't want another confrontation. She was tired. She wanted to go home.

They were silent as they waited in line to board. They didn't talk as they settled into their seats, and as the plane took off.

Ricky turned in his seat to face her. "I'm sorry," he said as the plane leveled out. "I pushed too hard."

"Yeah you did," Jen said coldly, not looking at him.

Ricky sighed and turned back in his seat. He swiped his credit card to buy DirectTV. He put in his earphones and channel surfed for the next 30 minutes. But he wasn't watching. Finally, he took out the earphones and turned back to Jen. "So that's it?" he said. "Just like that? You're dumping me?"

"Ricky ...," Jen said, her eyes tearing up. "This isn't easy for me either."

"Then why do it?" Ricky said pleadingly. When Jen didn't respond, he said "It's Paul right?"

"What?"

"What happened to Paul," Ricky said, referring to conversation he overhead between Jen and Meg. "You're afraid that'll happen to me."

"No Ricky," Jen said.

"So you don't care what happens to me?"

"Of course I care what happens to you," Jen said frustrated. "You said what if you and I met first. But we didn't. I met Mike first. That matters Ricky."

"So you admit, if we met first, you'd be with me, not Mike?" Ricky pressed.

"I'm not saying that," Jen said with exasperation. "Why does it matter? I met Mike first, not you."

"It matters Jen," Ricky said looking into her eyes. "I get it. You need to work things out with Mike. But life isn't about who you meet first. Life is about who you end up with." Ricky squeezed her hand. He was tearing up. His voice cracking with emotion, he said, "Please, just think about that."

Jen was a mess as she taxied home to the loft apartment. So many emotions swirling in her head. So many unresolved issues, so many uncertainties. But she needed to pull herself together for this reunion with Mike. She asked the cab driver to stop at the little French bistro, their favorite neighborhood restaurant. It was busy with the Saturday lunch crowd. Jen snuck into the bathroom.

Jen looked in the mirror and fixed her hair. She dabbed on a little lipstick. She wore her hair down. She had on a bra (the same one she wore on the flight to Cancun; it was the only bra she brought on the trip, since Ricky liked her braless). She didn't want Mike to think she was dressed for Ricky. She wanted to look like his Jen again.

Jen remembered something. Ricky had bought her g-strings in Cancun. She'd worn them for him. But it wouldn't be good to let Mike see them. So she dug in her suitcase and pulled them out.

Jen noticed the tiny thin strings were caked with dried cum. Ricky's cum. God they'd fucked so much this week. She'd cum so much. Her thoughts drifted to Ricky's handsome face, his beautiful body, his powerful manhood. The dried cum reminded her that half the time - more than half actually - she didn't make Ricky use a condom. She'd meant to but a lot of the week she'd been half tipsy, and god it felt so good when he was bare inside her, when he came inside her.

Jen shuddered and felt herself getting wet. No, she had to stop thinking about Ricky! She needed to focus on Mike! She threw the g-strings into the trash, covering them with paper towels so no one would see.

At the last moment she decided to put on high heels (she'd worn flats on the plane) because she knew Mike loved to see her in heels. Then, she walked the 2 blocks to the loft apartment, dragging the roller suitcase behind her. She and Mike needed to talk. They needed to work on things. They needed to sit down and have a heart to heart talk.

(Author's note: The following is from He Fucked My Girl Part 9, written from Mike's point of view. I've taken some license with the call between Ricky and Jen.)

Finally Saturday came, the day she was getting home. I woke up giddy and so excited to see her. I was expecting her any minute when Claire called. She was frantic, she couldn't find her script and their first rehearsal was that night. I looked around and found it, and she came by to pick it up. She was on her way out and gave me a kiss goodbye on the cheek, and just then Jen walked in.
Like Reply