Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
CUCKOLD CORNER - CUCKY TEA KADAI - NO HOLDS BARRED .. !!
I am Vetri from Chennai, age 30 married but I am not cuckold. I am dominating bull looking for cucky husband or cuckold couples (new r experienced) who can share his wife with me.. currently I have 2 cuckold couples in my control n looking for more for group cuckold fun… if u are real cuckold (incest not allowed) and interested to share ur wife with me reach me through hangout: vetrimarangilly or DM me… cheers
Chennai male, age 32, bull and dominating guy reach me through hangout:  vetrimarangilly
[+] 1 user Likes Vetrimaran's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Hi, experienced bull with an average penis. I recently transferred to Andhra pradesh. And looking for genuine cuckolds for both short and long term relation. if anyone interested ping me in my hangout "brahmaiahwar" i turned lot of sati savitri type wives into gangbang loving whores. and fulfilled almost all kinds of fantasies by their cuck hubbies, cuck sons. My work is limiting me to go out from office. hence i am looking online cucks. I am looking for real life meetups. Privacy is utmost important. contact me with a nice hot pic of your bitch. if it helps mask her face.
[+] 2 users Like KingYoda's post
Like Reply
I am Vetrimaran from Chennai age 30, I am married but I like to dominate n control cuckold couples both in real meeting or Virtual chats… currently I have 2 real cuckold couples, looking for some more cuckold couples for group fun and also treat them like slave with domination and humiliation… if u are real cuckold husband who looking for ideas or real cuckold couple reach me through my hangout: vetrimarangilly… check my signature too
Chennai male, age 32, bull and dominating guy reach me through hangout:  vetrimarangilly
Like Reply
Any wife wants to chat too dirty nasty erotic cuckolding chat make me ur hubby in role-play and chat with me your too dirty nasty erotic fantasies feel free to share any Indian wife too much nasty
Like Reply
Any wife wants to chat too dirty nasty erotic cuckolding chat make me ur hubby in role-play and chat with me your too dirty nasty erotic fantasies feel free to share any Indian wife too much nasty
Like Reply
I want became cuck..Some exphi...Exprience have.But still not appcpt wife...
Like Reply
any friends want to chat about their wife and do hot roleplay chat come on hangout amitmurya03
Like Reply
wish this was such an active tea kadai for us thamizh cuckies.
[+] 1 user Likes seducemywifey's post
Like Reply
[Image: B37-CC20-F-84-DB-417-B-8-FD7-9534-F839636-B.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like irfan123's post
Like Reply
(13-04-2022, 09:46 AM)irfan123 Wrote: [Image: B37-CC20-F-84-DB-417-B-8-FD7-9534-F839636-B.jpg]

Sexyyyyyyy
Like Reply
I too had developed a cuckold fantasy but my wife is unware of it. How to proceed further is the biggest question
Like Reply
Hi, I really want to become a cuckold and I want to have a slutty gf or have a slut/whore wife. Does anybody knows where and how to find/tell girls that a girl is slut, so she can cheat on me regularly.
[+] 1 user Likes ulala0077's post
Like Reply
Hi
Does anyone know any tailor in Chennai where I can try a date with my wife?
Thanks in advance.

Still waiting for inputs
Like Reply
(28-03-2021, 11:49 PM)silentkisser208 Wrote: I love the idea of exchanging wife bra pantys... if any like minded people  ping me. Btw im telugu guy from Bangalore
My Hangout feddyfedx;
We can share inners.ping me iam also telugu guy
Like Reply
(09-09-2019, 08:06 PM)pantyboy Wrote: Dear cuckold / wannabe cuckolds , 

this is a place cucks hang out .. new cucks , wannabe cucks , mild ,cucks , cucky boys , cuck ideas , VERY VERY STRONG CUCKS , SISSY CUCKS , FANTASY CUCKS , SHAMELESS CUCKS , PROSTITUTE CUCKS , LESBIAN CUCKS [ CUCKY BOYS WHO ALLOW HIS WIFVES TO SLEEP WITH WOMEN ] PANTY CUCKS . ..CROSSDRESSING CUCKY BOYS .. . FANTASY ONLY CUCKS .. ALL TYPES OF CUCKS ONLY .. 

LETS CHAT OUR IDEAS , WHAT WE WANT TO DO . .WHAT WE DID .. EVERYTHING .. EVERYTHING THT COMES INTO UR MIND .. NO HOLDS  BARRED . . 

TALK WHATEVER RELATED TO CUKYY THT COMES INTO UR MIND ..

hi
i am new here...i started gay sex in school days...only orals...after marriage first sex with my wife...she has 2 bfs before our marriage and altough she told me she did everything with them except intercourse's but which i never believed...after 2 years of marraige i come to khow she had an affair with her mature '. boss....in fact his bf wife called me one day and told me about my wife's affairs with his husband ..in fact he showed me few proves that in her absence my wife used to stay with her husband..most of the time she used to tell me she is going for a office trip or meetings ..later i came to know the same fact from other sources also....when i talked to my wife regarding the same initially she denaied but later she accepted....
his boss moved out from India after few months...i am not sure that is in touch or not but ...now m feelings are changed and now i am full of cuck minded and want to serve my wife and her partners as a cuckold slave...but not able to share the same to my wife.
[+] 3 users Like rajanita's post
Like Reply
I do Roleplay Chat on my Mom & Wife. Send me a Private message for Chat on Hangout.
Like Reply
(28-10-2022, 06:57 PM)rajanita Wrote: hi
i am new here...i started gay sex in school days...only orals...after marriage first sex with my wife...she has 2 bfs before our marriage and altough she told me she did everything with them except intercourse's but which i never believed...after 2 years of marraige i come to khow she had an affair with her mature ***** boss....in fact his bf wife called me one day and told me about my wife's affairs with his husband ..in fact he showed me few proves that in her absence my wife used to stay with her husband..most of the time she used to tell me she is going for a office trip or meetings ..later i came to know the same fact from other sources also....when i talked to my wife regarding the same initially she denaied but later she accepted....
his boss moved out from India after few months...i am not sure that is in touch or not but ...now m feelings are changed and now i am full of cuck minded and want to serve my wife and her partners as a cuckold slave...but not able to share the same to my wife.
ur cuckold mind is cool, how about kids..? do u have any plan or going to be father for some one"s?
Like Reply
rajanita Wrote:i am new here...i started gay sex in school days...only orals...after marriage first sex with my wife...she has 2 bfs before our marriage and altough she told me she did everything with them except intercourse's but which i never believed...
You know that now a days girls experiencing pre-marital sex is normal, but they cannot openly admit that, because of the society. The society expects the girls to be virgins upto marriage. Therefore she is compelled to say that a lie that she is a virgin.

rajanita Wrote:....... after 2 years of marraige i come to khow she had an affair with her mature ***** boss....in fact his bf wife called me one day and told me about my wife's affairs with his husband ..in fact he showed me few proves that in her absence my wife used to stay with her husband..most of the time she used to tell me she is going for a office trip or meetings ..later i came to know the same fact from other sources also....when i talked to my wife regarding the same initially she denaied but later she accepted.....
While going to work, good looking married woman has to face this situation. She may not like it, but she cannot refuse to the boss. Not only to the boss, also at the request of the boss, to the VIP customers she has to oblige. Likewise going to outstation for official work, the same thing will happen there also.

This is also considered as normal. Only thing is it cannot be openly admitted. To come up in her carrier in a competetive corporate world she has to adapt herself to this situation.

rajanita Wrote:... his boss moved out from India after few months...i am not sure that is in touch or not
No need to worry about it. If that boss goes out of country, another boss will come to thhat place. He will also do the same thing to yo your wife. 

rajanita Wrote:  but ...now m feelings are changed and now i am full of cuck minded and want to serve my wife and her partners as a cuckold slave...but not able to share the same to my wife.
No need to say this openly to your wife. If you do not object to her this activity, she will understand that silently.

Now a days everywhere there is corruption. To get some things done you have to pay bribe. The bribe can be in the form of money or woman or both. So long as this is happening quietly there is no harm to any one. If you want to get something done, I am sure your will happily help you. It is a matter of pride and pleasurethat "It is because of me only my husband is able to succeed !"
[+] 2 users Like raasug's post
Like Reply
(14-10-2020, 04:03 PM)amit2051 Wrote: Mere cousin bhabhi k bare me chat karni kisko come in pvt

I need cum tributer video for my bhabhi non nude pic

My telegram amit2051 & link given

https:// Amit2051
Like Reply
(01-11-2022, 01:34 PM)raasug Wrote: You know that now a days girls experiencing pre-marital sex is normal, but they cannot openly admit that, because of the society. The society expects the girls to be virgins upto marriage. Therefore she is compelled to say that a lie that she is a virgin.

While going to work, good looking married woman has to face this situation. She may not like it, but she cannot refuse to the boss. Not only to the boss, also at the request of the boss, to the VIP customers she has to oblige. Likewise going to outstation for official work, the same thing will happen there also.

This is also considered as normal. Only thing is it cannot be openly admitted. To come up in her carrier in a competetive corporate world she has to adapt herself to this situation.

No need to worry about it. If that boss goes out of country, another boss will come to thhat place. He will also do the same thing to yo your wife. 

No need to say this openly to your wife. If you do not object to her this activity, she will understand that silently.

Now a days everywhere there is corruption. To get some things done you have to pay bribe. The bribe can be in the form of money or woman or both. So long as this is happening quietly there is no harm to any one. If you want to get something done, I am sure your will happily help you. It is a matter of pride and pleasurethat "It is because of me only my husband is able to succeed !"

Right
Vese bhu vhuy chudqne ke liywnhibhe
Tumhari bv dusre ka loda khakar aur hasin ho jayegi
Rand tumko bhi maje degi
Aur tum me guts ho to tum bhi kisi duare ki bv ko nangi karke chodo bhai
[+] 1 user Likes Kam1nam2's post
Like Reply