Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 2.2 Average
Game of lust
(22-05-2019, 03:47 AM)Xena Wrote: evil bhai, mera aapse ek nivedan hai, krpaya is kahaani ke un anshon ko edited karen jinhen aap pahale hee post kar chuke hain aur is kahaani ko ek interfaith banaate hain. jaise  pakeeza chot aur uncut lund hoga. pink bhai ne usake running kahaani Qeemat......ya.....Qismat ko  mukhy mahila kiradaar suman ko Hania aur purush kiradaar  aadi ko shami ke roop mein badal diya hai paathakon kee maangon ke kaaran

wah wah,bahut achchha vichaar hai!yah vaastav mein bahut romaanchak hoga agar evil bhai yah karegee
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Evil Bhai,please rewrite this story in an interfaith theme such as pakeeza chot aur uncut monster dick.
Like Reply
Brother,please convert this story into an interfaith theme.I hope that this story will be the most hot and erotic and one of the most favorite stories among the readers like your running story 'Kahani ek bade ghar ki' if you will also turn it into a pakeeza chot and uncut lund related.Please consider my request kindly.
Like Reply
(23-05-2019, 06:24 AM)Veer Wrote: Brother,please convert this story into an interfaith theme.I hope that this story will be the most hot and erotic and one of the most favorite  stories among the readers like your running story 'Kahani ek bade ghar ki' if you will also turn it into a pakeeza chot and uncut lund related.Please consider my request kindly.

WOW!WOW! It is really a great idea.Evil bhai,you can seriously consider it.Pink bhai has also changed the theme and the leading characters of his running story Qeemat....ya...Qismat because of the demands of his fans.I have found that after you have started this running story your fans also begin to request you to do so.However it is all your story and you are the main decision maker.
Like Reply
I think there is no need to change names of characters. Those who are demanding changes haven't read "Koel - Ek masoom Housewife". That masterpiece wasn't Interfaith story, still the story sky rocketed on original site and became one of the best. 
Writer skills lead story to success. Have a faith in THE EVIL. I am sure that he'll give his 100℅ to this story and I'm sure that you'll love it. 

Of course, All rights are reserved to THE EVIL. I just put my views in front of you. Thanks.
Like Reply
(24-05-2019, 05:14 PM)Silverstone93 Wrote: I think there is no need to change names of characters. Those who are demanding changes haven't read "Koel - Ek masoom Housewife". That masterpiece wasn't Interfaith story, still the story sky rocketed on original site and became one of the best. 
Writer skills lead story to success. Have a faith in THE EVIL. I am sure that he'll give his 100℅ to this story and I'm sure that you'll love it. 

Of course, All rights are reserved to THE EVIL. I just put my views in front of you. Thanks.

Yes,there is no doubt about the skills and extraordinary writing style of THE EVIL bhai.But it is also true that almost all his mad fans are addicted to his running interfaith story.So they want to read another blockbuster interfaith story of uncut lund and pink pakeeza chot related.Forbidden fruit is extremely exciting and attractive.And you are right that evil bhai only takes decision.
Like Reply
(25-05-2019, 04:51 PM)Patilrakesh Wrote: Character name change mat Karo evil bhai

It seems to me that you order evil bhai not to change the characters.Everyone expresses their desire but not order him to do so.
Like Reply
(25-05-2019, 04:44 PM)Mafiadon Wrote: Yes,there is no doubt about the skills and extraordinary writing style of THE EVIL bhai.But it is also true that almost all his mad fans are addicted to his running interfaith story.So they want to read another blockbuster interfaith story of uncut lund and pink pakeeza chot related.Forbidden fruit is extremely exciting and attractive.And you are right that evil bhai only takes decision.

Agar Salman khan har baar Action movie karta raha aur Shahrukh hamesha romantic role me dikhta raha to logo ka interest khatm hota hai.. 

EVIL is trying different plots and different themes to explore his writing skills. We must appreciate his efforts. Ek Jabra Fan hone ke naate me nahi chahta ki THE EVIL ek hi tarah ki kahani likhe... Hope you all understand.
Like Reply
(25-05-2019, 04:59 PM)Silverstone93 Wrote: Agar Salman khan har baar Action movie karta raha aur Shahrukh hamesha romantic role me dikhta raha to logo ka interest khatm hota hai.. 

EVIL is trying different plots and different themes to explore his writing skills. We must appreciate his efforts. Ek Jabra Fan hone ke naate me nahi chahta ki THE EVIL ek hi tarah ki kahani likhe... Hope you all understand.

No one enforces evil bhai do so,but only expresses their desire.And it is also true that a true writer never disappoints his fans.
Like Reply
Acchi story ka update kyu nhi dete ho
Like Reply
Update q ni krte ye galt
Like Reply
Ko to " debt changes life of sexy housewives " daldo bhai plzzzzzz
Like Reply
koi to continue karo is story
Like Reply
evil bhai please update
Like Reply
Update pls
Like Reply
waiting
Like Reply
bahot acche writer hai Evil lekin koi bhi story complete nahi ....best writer xossipy ke
Like Reply
please update
Like Reply
waiting for the update
Like Reply
Evil bhai is sandaar story ko complite karo
Like Reply