Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Allie was giving last minute instructions to her babysitter when Mike arrived. Allie was wearing a body hugging black dress and black hose. She would've been way overdressed for a movie if not for the fact she also wore black flats (Allie wore slim, pointy toe Mia flats, just like Jen). Still, she looked really good. Mike tried not to stare.

"So what movie do you want to see?" Allie asked in the uBer. She slid close to Mike so they could both see her iPhone. Her thigh was touching his as they looked at the screen. She asked "Have you seen Deadpool?"

"No, not yet," Mike said. That was exactly the movie he wanted to see. Or London Has Fallen. He was surprised she didn't want to see a romantic comedy.

"I think we can make it," Allie said. She leaned forward to talk to the uBer driver. As she did Mike looked at her back. Her bra strap was clearly visible, outlined in her tight dress. A girl in lingerie turned Mike on. Braless was great, no man would object to that. But to Mike a girl wearing a bra was more alluring.

Then Mike forced his eyes away from Allie. He felt guilty as before, like he was cheating on Jen. With her best friend no less. He told himself to look straight ahead and not at Allie's body.

The movie was pretty good. Since it was still early they decided to get a drink. Death & Co. was around the corner so they went there.

The club was packed as usual but they managed to squeeze into 2 stools at the bar. Allie ordered a Cosmo and Mike a Highland Park scotch. "You and Jen are so similar," Mike observed as their drinks arrived. "You both always order Cosmos or Appletinis. You have the same style in clothes."

"We've been best friends forever," Allie said with a shrug. "We're like sisters. We can't share clothes for obvious reasons --."

Mike nodded. Allie was way more busty and curvy than Jen.

"—But we share shoes. We both have a thing for shoes," Allie said. She wiggled her foot at Mike. "We're the same size."

"I didn't know that," Mike said surprised. They shared shoes?

"How can you not know?" Allie said with a laugh. "God Mike. Probably half the shoes in Jen's closet are mine. Half in mine are hers."

"Oh," Mike said even more surprised. Half the shoes in Jen's closet -- many of the pointy toe high heels he always lusted over -- they belonged to Allie? "How do you keep them straight?"

"I don't know," Allie said with a shrug. "When I need something for an outfit she brings me some. I bring her some. We work together you know bubble boy. We see each other every day."

Mike nodded, processing this. He imagined Jen and Allie in their office, trying on high heels. Jen putting her stockinged feet in Allie's shoes, Allie doing the same in Jen's shoes. Mike had a major leg and foot fetish. This talk was making him very uncomfortable ... in his pants.

"Oh yeah," Allie said as if remembering something. She reached into her bag and pulled out a pair of black Jimmy Choo high heels. "Can you hold these?" she asked, handing the heels to Mike. Allie reached down and took off her flats. She handed the flats to Mike and took the high heels from him. Mike couldn't help looking at Allie's feet. Her feet weren't quite as slim and pretty as Jen's but they were ... nice, especially in hose. Allie slipped the high heels on. Then she took the flats from Mike and dropped them into her bag.

"I feel under-dressed here in flats," Allie explained.

Mike nodded. He was breathing hard.

Allie read his thoughts. She gave him one of her smart alecky grins and said "You have a major thing for legs and feet right? Don't deny it, I've watched you watch Jen. God, no wonder you're so obsessed with her. She's got the best legs in the world. A tight butt too. In case you're wondering, I'm wearing tights. No garters or stockings. Sorry."

Mike forced his voice to be normal as he said "Good to know."

Allie eyed him. With a laugh she said "You know, I think you're just about the horniest guy I know. Definitely the most perverted. Okay, go ahead and ask me."

"Ask you?" Mike said.

"You like hearing about Jen with other men right? So ask me," Allie said with a grin. "But only about stuff that happened before you met her. I don't want to get shit from Jen again."

A smile formed on Mike's face. All of the sudden this had turned into a very interesting evening. Deadpool had nothing to this. "How often did Jen cheat on Colin?" he asked.

"I don't think she ever cheated," Allie said diplomatically. "They were always off and on. So yeah, when they were broken up she hooked up with other guys. That's not cheating."

"How many guys?" Mike asked.

"I don't know," Allie said. "You should ask her. Believe me, ever girl counts."

"She won't tell me," Mike said. "She'll say something like 'more than Princess Kate, less than Lindsay Lohan'."

"She doesn't want you to think she's a slut," Allie said with a shrug. "She's NOT a slut in case you're wondering. It's so unfair. A girl with a big sex drive we call a slut. A boy with a big sex drive we call lucky."

"I don't think she's a slut," Mike said honestly.

Allie looked at him; she didn't look entirely convinced. "Here's the thing," she said. "When you're as pretty as Jen you get hit on all the time. I mean, all the time. You're at a club, you've had a few drinks. Maybe you're horny. Maybe you're lonely. The guy's cute. He's nice. So you go home with him. That's how it is Mike. Life as a pretty girl."

"You know Jen cheated on me," Mike said.

Allie sighed. She said "It's not fair to say anything Jen does is cheating, with the games you guys play."

"You know about Wesley right?" Mike said. "That was before our game."

"I was there Mike," Allie scoffed. "I remember the July 4th party. Wesley was all over Jen and you didn't do anything. I saw you do that all the time. Guys flirted with Jen and you didn't do anything. Honestly back then I thought you were gay."

"Gay?" Mike said incredulously.

"You took forever to get into Jen's pants," Allie said. "Seriously Mike, what was it, months?"

"I didn't want to come on too strong," Mike said defensively. "I wanted Jen to know I respected her as a person."

With a shrug, Allie said "Well, it worked, Jen married you. But, just so you know, girls like aggressive guys."

"Yeah Allie, I get that," Mike said sourly. All of Jen's "boyfriends" were aggressive men.

Allie shook her head. She said "God Mike, why is every conversation with you so heavy?" Seeing her glass empty, she said "I need another drink."

After the bartender refilled their glasses, Allie said "You had girlfriends before Jen right?"

"A few," Mike said with a shrug.

Grinning at him, Allie asked "You kinky with them too?"

It was a measure of their new friendship that Mike answered her question instead of withdrawing into a defensive shell. "It only works if I love the girl," he said.

"You didn't love any of the other girls?"

"I've only loved Jen," Mike said. "I will only ever love Jen."

"Well, that sucks if people can only love 1 person," Allie said sourly. "Because I don't think counseling's working. I think Darren and I are getting divorced."

"I'm sorry," Mike said, squeezing Allie's hand.

"It's okay. I'm getting used to the idea," Allie said with a forced grin. She held up her left hand. "See? No wedding ring. I'm back on the market."

"I have friends," Mike said, thinking of the single guys at CATF. They would jump at the chance to go out with a beautiful girl like Allie.

"No thanks," Allie said with a laugh. "No offense but I'm not into geeky guys. I like the arrogant assholes. That's my problem."

"Maybe you should give a geeky guy a chance then," Mike said.

"Sorry bubble boy," Allie said with another laugh. "It works for Jen but not me. So, it's my turn to ask questions. Let's talk about Frank."

"You should ask Jen."

"No, these questions are for you," Allie said. Lowering her voice so others couldn't hear, she said "So, Frank says you're not allowed to make Jen cum, and you're okay with that?"

"It's part of the fantasy," Mike said.

"What? I don't get it."

Mike hesitated. This was embarrassing to talk about. But it was a turn on too. And surprisingly, it was easy to discuss it with Allie. After all, Jen probably already told her most of the details of their game. Also, something inside Mike wanted to tell Allie. "It's about Jen getting more from other men," he explained. "She doesn't need me."

"But she does need you," Allie said.

"Not sexually."

"And you want that?" Allie said skeptically.

"Look," Mike said with a shrug. "How can I compete?"

Allie laughed. "You're talking about your size? Size isn't everything Mike, believe me. Anyway, Jen says ..." She paused because this was getting really explicit and personal. "She says you're really good at oral. She says you're the best."

"So are my friends, probably," Mike said. "But you won't give them a chance. So what does that say Allie?"

"Can we not make this into a heavy conversation?" Allie said.

"I'm just saying, a girl doesn't look at a guy and say 'I want to date him because he's good at oral.' Right?"

"Okay, whatever," Allie scoffed.

"You know I'm right," Mike insisted.

"Look, don't get defensive. I'm just trying to understand your fantasies," Allie said. "Like, you told Jen to go off the pill. What the fuck Mike? Really?" Allie knew Jen was using sponges; she also knew Mike didn't know, that Jen was dicking with him to fuel his fantasies.

"Jen's being careful," Mike said. "Why are you giving me shit? You don't understand."

"That's why we're talking, I'm trying to understand," Allie said. "Jen pierces her nipples. She does it for Frank but you let her do it, even though you hate it."

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying you need to man up," Allie said. "Stick up for yourself."

"Has it ever occurred to you that Jen's doing exactly what I want? Frank too? So maybe I'm the one winning here," Mike said glaring at Allie. She glared back. They were silent for long moments.

"Allie," Mike finally said, his tone softer. "That's what it means to be a cuckold. I get you don't understand. It's an extreme lifestyle. But it works for us."

"You almost broke up -- what? Three times? Four? Is your game worth the risk?"

"The point is, we're still together," Mike insisted. "So it does work. For us. We both want it. Risk is part of the excitement."

"Whatever," Allie said skeptically. "So what? Jen comes home tonight. She's full of Frank's spunk. She doesn't want you. Maybe she gives you a mercy fuck but she gets nothing out of it. That's what you want?"

"Well the way you put it," Mike said with a laugh.

"You see my point then?"

"Of course I see your point," Mike said. "But here's the thing Allie. Everything you just said? It all turns me on."

Allie looked down at his crotch. His pants were tented by his erection. Embarrassed, Mike swiveled on his chair so his hard-on wasn't so obvious.

"So if Jen's pregnant with Frank's baby, that's a turn on too?" Allie said.

"I told you risk's part of it," Mike said.

"So that's what you want?" Allie asked.

"You know I love Anna," Mike said. "I'm a good father."

"You're not answering my question."

"Yes I am."

"God," Allie said shaking her head. She casually uncrossed and re-crossed her legs. Without thinking Mike looked down at her legs. Her legs looked really good in the black tights and black Jimmy Choo high heels. Looking at Mike, Allie said "You never looked at my legs before."

Mike's head jerked up. For long moments they looked into each other's eyes. "We should go," he said.

"No. I'm still asking questions," Allie said. She looked into the crowd. There were couples slow dancing. "Do you get hot when Jen dances with another man?" she asked.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
"Yes," Mike said honestly.

"Does she pick up men in bars?" Allie asked.

"We've done that."

"Do you pick or does she?"

"She picks."

"Why don't you pick?" Allie asked. "Don't you want control over who she fucks?"

"That's not how it works," Mike told her. "It's important Jen pick. That's part of it."

"Why?"

"Because she picks someone she's really hot for," Mike said. His cheeks went red as he added, "Someone better in bed than me."

"God Mike," Allie said with another incredulous shake of her head. "You know how much a loser you sound?"

Mike winced at Allie's criticism. "You think I'm a loser?" he said, angry and annoyed. He held up his iPhone. "Do you know, with this, I could take everything you own? Not just you but everyone in this bar. I can find out all your secrets. I can take your identity. I can decide if you live or die tomorrow. And no one would ever find out. No one. Ever."

Allie stared at Mike. "So why don't you do it?" she asked in a low voice, almost a whisper.

Mike shrugged. He said "I guess I don't feel like being god today."

Allie looked at Mike with shock. Did he really just say that? Talk about audaciousness ... arrogance.

Mike seemed to realize his error. It wasn't just modesty. He didn't want people to think he was a freak. Trying to make light of it, he grinned and joked, "You know, Clark Kent wears glasses too."

Getting serious, Mike said "I know who I am Allie. Everyone has fantasies. My fantasies work with Jen's fantasies. It doesn't make me a loser."

"Okay I get it," Allie said looking at Mike. She looked away. Then she looked at Mike again, as if studying him. Who was he really? The cuckold Mike? Or the audacious Mike?

Later they were in a taxi driving home. "Can you go through Central Park?" Allie asked the driver.

The taxi went uptown. As it neared Central Park it passed by an opulent skyscbangr. "That's Frank's?" Allie asked.

Mike nodded in the darkness. "He has the penthouse," he said.

"You think that's where they are?"

"Probably."

"Having sex?"

"... probably," Mike said after a moment's hesitation.

"That turns you on?"

Mike hesitated again. Then he said "... yes."

Allie looked at Mike, the darkness illuminated by the glow of the streetlights. "What you said in the bar," she said. "Could you do that to Frank?"

Mike nodded. He said "He thinks he's protected. But if he's connected to the internet I can get to him. And everyone's connected to the internet."

"Why don't you?"

"I told you," Mike said. "He's doing what I want."

Allie shuddered. With a weak smile she said "That's kind of hot. Maybe I have to rethink going out with one of your geeky friends."

Allie slid closer to Mike so her knee touched his. "Can I asked you something?"

"Yeah."

Allie took Mike's hand and put it on her thigh. She whispered "Don't you miss making a girl cum?"

"Allie," Mike protested. Before he could say more Allie pulled his hand under her skirt. Mike felt soft skin above lacy stocking tops.

"You said tights," Mike said, his breathing getting heavy.

"I lied," Allie said. "Thigh highs. No garter belt though. Sorry."

"Allie," Mike said again, trying to pull his hand away.

"Wait. Just wait," Allie said, clamping her thighs around Mike's hand. She moved closer. Now Mike's fingertips touched her panties. She was wet.

"I would seriously like to feel your tongue on my clit," Allie whispered. "I won't do anything to you. Unless you want me to." Allie put her hand over Mike's crotch. He was hard. She rubbed him and said "I'm not a size queen like Jen. But if you want I'll tell you how small you are. How other guys are better than you. If that gets you hot."

When Mike didn't move or say anything, Allie whispered "All these years ... you must have wondered what it would be like with me."

Like an out of body experience, Mike found himself moving his finger up and down the camel toe formed in Allie's lacy panties. They looked at each other as Mike fingered her. Both were breathing hard.

Allie reached down and tugged up her dress so now the skirt part was gathered around her waist. Mike looked at her. The lacy stocking tops. The shapely, toned bare thighs above. "You like what you see?" Allie said with one of those taunting, smart alecky grins from college.

"Don't say anything okay?" Mike told her. It was easier to believe this was a dream -- that it wasn't really happening -- if she didn't say anything.

Mike hooked a finger in Allie's panties and pulled them aside. He'd seen Allie naked before but this was his first close up look at her pussy. Jen's pussy was like a teenager's. A short tight slit with thin lips almost the same color of the surrounding skin. Allie's pussy was more womanly. Bigger, darker lips. A more pronounced clit. Not able to resist, Mike pushed two fingers into her. He rubbed her clit with his thumb.

Allie's eyelids got heavy as Mike fingered her. But Mike wasn't skilled. That didn't surprise her. Jen always said Mike was the most loving lover but not the best lover. Allie wrapped her hands around his wrist. She repositioned him so he touched her better. "Slower. There," she whispered, coaching him. "Yeah, like that, right there, yeah" she moaned as Mike found the right angle, the right pressure, the right speed. He worked on her in the darkness, the only sound their heaving breathing.

"Oh fuck," Allie moaned, her head rolling back. "Oh fuck," she gasped. A moment later she came.

Allie collapsed onto Mike's chest, gasping. Mike pulled his fingers from her pussy. Although still breathing hard, Allie took his hand and licked her juices from his fingers. As she did she looked into his eyes.

Mike realized the taxi was stopped. He looked at the driver. He was looking back at them.

No. The driver was looking at Allie.

"Free fare if you let me fuck her," the driver said to Mike. "I'll drive you anywhere you want. No charge."

Allie was still looking into Mike's eyes. She whispered "I'll fuck him if you want me to. You can watch."

But Mike shook his head no. He liked Allie. But he didn't love her. His fantasy only worked if he loved the girl. He was a cuckold only with Jen.

The taxi drove them to Allie's High Line brownstone. Mike said "Jen can't ever know."

"I won't say anything," Allie promised.

"Allie," Mike added. "We can't see each other anymore."

Allie stared at Mike. Looking sad and regretful, she nodded. Then she got out of the cab and hurried into her house.

Cheating and Rivals Part 50

Over the following weeks Jen spent more time with Frank. It became a routine. She spent Friday night to Sunday morning plus one or two lunches with Frank (lunches worked best because it didn't take time away from Mike and Anna). The rest of the time was Mike's.

Frank seemed satisfied with this arrangement. He never mentioned Juliet. Jen knew though it was possible he was seeing Jules -- or other girls, like Paige -- and just not telling her. Frank was a man after all and had needs. The prospect made Jen jealous but what could she do? She wasn't exclusive to Frank (she still had sex with Mike) so how could she expect Frank to be exclusive to her? It bothered her though (when she allowed herself to think about it). She knew this was a rift that might eventually drive them apart. Jen didn't like thinking about that possibility; at the same time she thought that might ultimately be a good thing for her marriage.

Mike had mixed feelings about the arrangement. But it really wasn't that much more time. Just an afternoon or two a week. And, he spent most Saturday nights with them, so he still spent enough time with his wife to keep the Jen meter filled up and not get bad hurt.

Mike didn't see Allie. They didn't text or call each other. He heard through Jen that things were not going well between Allie and Darren; it looked like they were headed for divorce. He felt sorry for Allie, and worried too.

Mike felt guilty but in some ways he was glad it happened. Because now he understood Jen better. He understood how things could quickly spiral out of control when they were playing the game. He also understood how easy it was to lie and cheat.

It was Wednesday afternoon, a week before Christmas. Jen and Frank were panting, both of them sweaty from sex. Frank turned towards Jen and caressed her arm. "Your plans for the holidays?" he asked.

"We're supposed to go to my parents for Christmas," Jen said.

"Excellent," Frank said. "You can attend my Christmas eve party at the Belmont house."

"That's probably not a good idea," Jen said with a frown.

"Why?"

"You know why," Jen told him. "Are you inviting my parents?"

"If you would rather I won't," Frank said reasonably.

Jen pursed her lips. Her parents would be offended (and suspicious) if she was invited but they weren't. The last time she was able to blame it on the campaign but that wouldn't work this time. (See Cheating and Rivals -- Parts 17 and 18.)

"Jenny, I would like to see you over the holidays," Frank said. He gave her an earnest smile and said "Consider it your Christmas gift to me. Don't worry. I'll be discreet. Remember the CATF weekend? All went well."
Like Reply
"Frank you wrote a freaking F on me," Jen said in a chastising tone.

"And all went well," Frank said. "You said Mike enjoyed the subtle cuckoldism."

"Maybe I shouldn't have told you that," Jen said.

"I'm pleased we're open with each other," Frank said. "Don't worry, I won't mention it to Mike."

"No secrets with you, but secrets with Mike. Wonderful," Jen said with an ironic laugh. "I don't think so Frank."

"So you want me to tell Mike?" Frank said with a teasing grin.

"No," Jen said immediately. "Frank, I told you that to show you little things you can do to make this good for Mike too."

"Which proves my point," Frank said. "So you'll come to my party." When Jen hesitated, Frank said with a teasing grin, "Come now Jenny. You can't go that long without an orgasm."

"God you think so much of yourself," Jen said with an exasperated laugh.

"Are you planning to break my command?" Frank asked. He was referring to his "you will only cum when I allow" command.

"No," Jen said submissively. "But just so you know, I like sex with Mike even if I don't cum. And don't think about saying I can't have sex with him anymore. I'd say goddess to that one."

"I'd never do that," Frank said simply.

Frank's answer surprised her. She asked "Why?"

"Because I want you to have a constant reminder of the passionate sex you have with me versus Mike," Frank said.

"God you're an ass sometimes," Jen said with another exasperated laugh.

"Then tell me I'm wrong."

"You're wrong."

Frank smiled at Jen knowingly. "Jenny, I want you to tell the truth. Is your sex with Mike passionate?"

Jen gave Frank a glare. "There's more to life than passion," she said.

"So you admit your sex life with Mike is not passionate," Frank said with a triumphant smile.

"God Frank, whatever," Jen said under her breath.

"So back to the topic at hand," Frank said, a grin still on his face. "You'll come to my party."

Jen sighed. Frank never gave up. He was a force of nature. Relenting, she said "I'll talk to Mike. But Frank, if I come, I'll be with Mike."

"Of course my invitation extends to Mike," Frank said.

"So you understand then," Jen said. "I'll be with Mike, not you." Normally when all 3 were together (on Saturdays for example), Jen was with Frank, not Mike. Jen held Frank's hand, she sat with him, she had sex with him. Mike was a third wheel but he got what he wanted -- to not only see Jen fuck her boyfriend but also interact with him. To see Jen as another man's girlfriend instead of his wife.

But obviously, that arrangement wouldn't be possible at Frank's party since Jen and Mike would know so many people there (including her parents!).

Frank frown. He said "I'd like some time with you." Before Jen could object, he said "We've done it before Jenny."

Jen knew he was right. At the last Belmont party, Frank took her to the basement and fingered her to an orgasm, all while the party continued upstairs. But that was early on in their relationship. Now their roles were more defined. Frank was her top; she was his bottom. Would Frank behave at the party? But Jen knew her husband. Maybe Mike wouldn't want Frank to behave.

"I'll talk to Mike," Jen said again.

A little later Frank stroked Jen's hip and looked at her approvingly. "I admire your efforts," he said caressing her. "You have your cheerleader body again."

"You never saw my body when I was a cheerleader," Jen said with a laugh.

"My loss," Frank said with a smile. "But truly Jenny, you look stunning."

Jen felt wonderful at his praise. After dieting and working out hard, she felt in the best shape of her life. She felt great about herself. Even more than that, she loved hearing Frank's approval.

Later that night Mike and Jen were talking about Frank's upcoming Christmas eve party. "I remember his last party," Mike said. "You said Frank might be the man." (See Cheating and Rivals Part 17.)

"The man who'll control me and you," Jen said, remembering too. Rubbing his arm, she said "He is that man baby."

"Frank doesn't control me," Mike insisted.

"That's not what I meant," Jen said quickly. She didn't want Mike's pride to get in the way of their conversation. "You get off on what he does. Like the F. It got you hot when Maria and Brent saw it." By now the F was completely gone. Jen had gone to 3 more treatments so the tramp stamp on her lower back was gone too. Now, thanks to Frank, her body was again tat free, the way Mike wanted it.

"And I'm not allowed to make my wife cum," Mike said with some bitterness.

"That gets you hot too. Don't deny it mister," Jen said with a playful chastising frown. She pointed out, "You're getting as many orgasms as ever."

It was true. Jen never denied her husband. They made love almost every night, sometimes twice (when she wasn't with Frank). Almost always their sex revolved around the game, often starting over pillow talk about her relationship with Frank (like their current conversation).

Mike unzipped Jen's dress and pulled it off her. She wasn't wearing hose or high heels; she hadn't for months, at least not for him. But, she wasn't wearing Frank's perfume or panties -- that was something.

Mike took off Jen's bra and thong and laid her on the bed next to him. He studied his wife's body as he caressed her. She had lost weight and was more toned. She probably had close to zero body fat. He actually didn't prefer this look. She was firmer but not as curvy. Also the dieting and working out had subtlety changed the same of her breasts. Rather than looking like small melons (his preference) they had more of a cone-shape. They were still incredibly alluring and most men probably wouldn't notice. But Jen was his wife and he was really attuned to her body so of course he noticed.

"You're too thin baby," Mike said as he caressed his wife. "You should eat more."

"I feel really healthy," Jen said stretching out like a cat. Mike felt only toned muscle under her soft skin. Even the taut muscles of her stomach were slightly visible. "I like how I look," she added.

"You mean Frank likes how you look," Mike said sourly. "And you like that Frank likes it."

"Come on baby, you benefit if I'm hot," Jen said with a grin, reaching for his crotch.

"You were already super-hot," Mike insisted, bitterness still in his voice. "You're doing this for Frank. I'm surprised you haven't cut your hair yet."

"Mike, come on," Jen said a little dismissively. "Okay, yes, Frank likes my body like this. But I do too. I'm doing it for me, not Frank." Wanting to take the sting out of her words, Jen squeezed his hand and assured him, "I won't cut my hair. It's on your list."

"So you won't cut your hair just because it's on my list?" Mike said feeling hurt.

"Because I know it's important to you," Jen corrected herself. "Just like I'll never take off the Sophia ring."

Mike frowned. It bothered him Jen was sculpting her body for Frank instead of him. It wasn't just the weight-loss either. Jen still had the rings in her nipples and belly button. Were the piercings permanent now?

Mike cupped her breast. "What about these?" he asked, voicing his concern.

"I'm thinking about leaving them in," Jen said hesitantly.

"So you weren't going to talk to me about it?" Mike said, bitterness still in his voice.

"I said I was thinking about it," Jen said, squeezing his hand and emphasizing the word "thinking."

"The piercings are probably already permanent," Mike said sourly.

"Um, I don't know about that," Jen said. "Even if they are they're just tiny holes. Like my ears. When I don't wear ear rings you barely notice right? You won't notice these piercings either, especially if I'm tanned. And for a lot of girls nipple piercings never get permanent; they close up."

"I'll notice," Mike said with certainty. He added sarcastically "And what, you're going to suntan topless?"

Jen gave him a crooked grin. "Like you'd really be upset with that," she said with a knowing look at him. She playfully tugged at his arm. "Baby don't act like a baby," she said with a playful giggle. "You know it doesn't matter. You're just being difficult."

"I'm being difficult because you didn't talk to me about it," Mike said with frustration.

"We're talking now," Jen pointed out. "And Mike, be fair. You could've talked to me about it. It's not like we don't live together. You haven't mentioned it either."

"You live with Frank half the time," Mike said bitterly.

"Okay now you're really being difficult on purpose," Jen said with a playful scowl. "I'm playing the game and you love it." She moved her hand to his crotch. He was rock hard. "You love all of this. You love when I'm with Frank. You love I'm trying to keep Frank interested in me. You love the piercings might be permanent. You love it Mike. Admit it, you love it."

"I just need to know it will eventually end," Mike said. "I can enjoy it then."

Jen pulled off her husband's pants and boxers. She got on top and guided him into her. "It'll eventually end," she promised him.

"When?"

"Eventually," Jen said, moving back and forth on Mike's cock. To Jen, "end" meant the intense relationship she currently had with Frank. She still hoped to keep him in her life after that cooled down, maybe see him a few times a year.

"Aren't you ovulating?" Mike asked. They were still using the Durex condoms. But sometimes -- like now -- Jen let him inside her bareback.

"Almost," Jen said as she rocked back and forth.

"So you'll be ovulating on Christmas eve," Mike said.

"Yeah," Jen said. "Don't worry. I'll make Frank wear a condom. Or pull out."

Mike suddenly got alarmed. "He has to wear a condom," he insisted.

"It's okay baby," Jen assured him with a kiss to his lips. With a giggle she added "This isn't my first rodeo. As long as Frank pulls out it'll be okay."

"Jen --," Mike said, panicked.

With another giggle Jen said, "I'm just teasing. Of course I'll make Frank wear a condom."

Mike took Jen's beautiful face in his hands. "You belong to me," he said.

"Of course I belong to you," Jen said.

"I let other men fuck you but you belong to me," Mike said looking into her eyes.

"I know baby," Jen assured him.

"Will Frank want to see you Christmas day too?" Mike asked. There was both anxiety and excitement in his voice.

Jen studied her husband. He felt rock hard inside her. She knew Mike loved this banter. This back and forth pillow talk. It all fed his cuckold fantasies. It got him super turned on. Her job was to give him what he wanted -- the cuckold angst -- without letting him get bad hurt.

"Is that what you want?" Jen said, playing into his cuckold fantasies. "You want Frank to fuck me on Christmas?"
Like Reply
"Yeah," Mike said, panting excitedly.

Jen gave him a contemplative smile. "Then I want you there," she told him. He was her bottom after all, she was allowed to order him around. "I want you to watch as Frank makes me cum."

Mike groaned. He was really close.

"Will you hold my hand baby?" Jen said. "While Frank fucks me? Makes me cum?"

"Yes," Mike said, the word coming out like a moan.

Really playing it now, Jen said "I hope the condom doesn't break."

"He's sterile," Mike said.

"If you really think that, I won't make Frank wear a condom," Jen said looking into Mike's eyes. She saw uncontrolled lust there.

"Really?" Mike said excitedly.

"Is that what you want Mike?" Jen teased. "You want Frank to get me pregnant? That would make him permanent. If I have his baby."

Mike moaned and lurched up as his body exploded in a massive orgasm.

As Mike panted and caught his breath, he rolled to his side, pulling Jen with him. It was a testament to how worked up he was that he stayed hard and inside Jen's pussy. But quickly he softened and fell out (he was too small to stay inside Jen while only half hard.)

"I didn't mean it," Mike said.

"I know," Jen said as she tenderly stroked his hair. "I know it's just fantasy baby."

Mike was relieved. With his lust satiated (for the moment) he was thinking more rationally. He said, "I just need to know Frank isn't permanent."

"He's not," Jen assured him.

"But not because of you," Mike pointed out. "It'll end because of him. You're doing whatever you can to hold onto him."

"Mike honey I know that bothers you," Jen said. "Okay, I admit, Frank's exciting. Yes I'll be disappointed when it ends. I'll be okay though. We'll find someone else."

"I just don't want you ... pining for him," Mike said.

"Pining?" Jen said with a laugh at his choice of words.

"I can't think of how else to say it," Mike said with a sheepish grin. "You know what I mean. I don't want it to affect us."

"Mike baby you don't have to worry about that," Jen said with certainly. "It definitely will not affect us." With a grin she said "You're the only man I pine for baby." Mike grinned back and they kissed.

"Who's babysitting?" Mike asked. They were in Jen's bedroom at her parent's house, getting ready for Frank's party.

"One of Emma's babysitters," Jen said as she pulled on panties. Emma was her older sister. "She'll be here soon."

"You're wearing these?" Mike asked. He stroked her tight ass. She was wearing one of Frank's panties. Black made of intricate lace.

"Well ..."

"That's okay," Mike said with a grin. He was hard in his pants. "Wear his perfume too. And your hair up."

"God baby you're so bad," Jen said with a giggle, giving Mike a playful hip bump. She pinned up her long blonde hair and spritzed on Frank's Jenny perfume. Then she wiggled into her dress. It was one of Frank's dresses of course.

Mike watched his wife dress. He knew she wasn't dressing for him; she was dressing for a possible quickie with her lover. Mike was okay with that, even though it was Christmas eve, even though they would be at a party surrounded by people they knew. In fact, those factors made it even more thrilling. And he'd be able to deal with the emotional fallout (the jealousy, uncertainties and angst) because they were on holiday together; his Jen meter was fully topped up.

Mike watched as Jen stepped into high heels. His thoughts flashed to Allie. Were the pumps Jen's or Allie's? The possibly got him hot. He imagined Allie slipping her stockinged feet into the high heels. But he immediately pushed Allie from his thoughts, feeling guilty for thinking about another girl (and Jen's best friend no less).

Mike saw Jen wasn't wearing hosiery; Frank's preference. And she wore the heels for Frank, not him. But he couldn't complain that Jen was dressing for Frank. After all, didn't he a moment ago urge her to wear Frank's perfume and her hair up?

Mike reflected how fucked up his fantasies were. Thinking about another girl (even for a short moment) made him feel guilty, like he was cheating. Yet here his wife was in front of him, dressing for another man, making herself alluring so that the other man (Frank) desired her and wanted to fuck her. And Mike wanted this. He wanted the cuckold thrill of mingling and making small talk at the party while Jen was somewhere in the mansion, undressing for Frank, going down on him, taking his cock inside her. Yeah, Mike knew his fantasies were fucked up. But god it was so hot!

"You should put this on," Mike said. Before Jen could say anything he fastened Frank's necklace around her slim elegant neck. With her hair up, the necklace was impossible to miss, especially with the big perfect diamond nestled in the soft swell of her breasts (her dress had a daring plunging neckline). With a grin he joked "You're his Christmas gift right?"

Jen grinned. Touching the diamond, she joked back "This is the ribbon?"

Mike nodded. He touched her dress and said "And this is the wrapping. Frank'll be unwrapping his gift soon."

Jen saw excitement and anxiety in her husband's face. "I'll only sneak away with Frank if I can do it without people noticing. I won't embarrass you," she promised. They had to be extra careful tonight. This was the first time they played around people she grew up with (not just people her age but adults too, including her parents).

Mike smiled appreciatively, but part of the thrill was the "looks." People giving him looks as Jen flirted outrageously with another man, lavished attention on him, and then disappeared for a long stretch of time. He grinned at her and said "I don't mind getting some third wheel treatment tonight. I want that."

"You do, do you?" Jen said with a grin. "Okay, a little then."

"We have to be careful with my parents there," she reminded him. "But I'll make it good for you baby."

"You have some?" Mike asked holding out his hand. He held condoms. It was important Jen use birth control tonight with Frank. She was ovulating.

"I've got some, but thanks," Jen said. She took the condoms and added them to the others she already had in her purse. The more the better she thought. Because she didn't have a sponge inside her. That wasn't the plan tonight.

Like Reply
Mike and Jen arrived at Frank's party holding hands but that didn't last long. They were soon separated as people swarmed around them. Jen was ultra-popular and everyone wanted to say hi and chat. People didn't know Mike well but many were intrigued by his role in Liberty-gate and wanted to talk to him. Mike tried to keep an eye on Jen but the sea of people got bigger and he eventually lost sight of her.

The people who wanted to talk to Mike soon lost interest. Part of it -- a big part -- was the aura Mike projected. Mike was shy and introverted. He didn't welcome talking to people; it took a lot of energy (in fact when he was tired it was painful). Although Mike was always polite, people picked up on his awkwardness and reluctance to be with people and tended to veer away from him. Mike was okay with that. His preference was to keep to himself (even in a crowded party like this).

Paradoxically, Mike liked to people watch. He saw Jen's mom and dad across the room. Jen's dad was very much like Frank. Popular and boisterous, a crowd of smiling and laughing people around him like he was holding court. For not the first time Mike realized Jen's dad was much like the Colins and Scotts she always found so attractive. Mike wasn't surprised; daughters were often attracted to men like their fathers; such was the influence of parents on their children. It was ironic Jen ended up with him, a man 180 degrees opposite her dad. But in their game, Jen always played with the Colins of the world. Even Frank was a Colin really; a handsome, charismatic, ultra-confident man. The difference was Frank was also wealthy and influential, and extraordinarily manipulative.

Mike looked at Jen's mom. Her mom and sister Emma were both beautiful. Not runway model beautiful like Jen but still striking. Somewhat surprisingly, her mom and Emma were both natural brunettes and had large breasts. But like Jen, they had long shapely legs.

Mike knew Jen envied her mother and sister's breasts. She often joked she got cheated out of the big tit gene.

The Johnson girls were easily the prettiest girls at the party. Jen's mom and sister stood somewhat meekly next to their husbands, smiling but not saying much. It was clear who wore the pants in those families. In contrast, Jen was delightfully outgoing. She flitted around like a social butterfly. Jen's outgoing personality was probably the biggest difference between her and the other 2 Johnson girls.

Mike spied Jen across the room. His gut started churning as he saw she was with Frank. She wasn't holding his arm but she stood really close to him, their shoulders practically touching (although Mike saw the crowd was packed really tight around them).

Like Jen's father, Frank was holding court to what appeared to be an adoring crowd. Jen was looking up at him and smiling too. Mike realized Jen was one of Frank's admirers. The realization made Mike's gut churn even more. It made his cock hard too.

Mike watched as Frank mingled through the crowd, stopping to talk and charm up everyone. Mike was shocked when he saw Jen walking next to Frank. More than that, Frank would say something to the crowd, and then Jen would laugh and say something else like she was finishing his sentence. They were acting like a couple. They weren't holding hands but they might as well have been given how they were acting.

What the fuck? Jen said she wouldn't embarrass him, and yet only an hour into the party she was already acting like Frank's girl.

Then Mike told himself to calm down. So what if Jen was walking with Frank? They worked together for Jasmine, they were probably campaigning for her. Also, he was the one who urged Jen to give him some 3rd wheel treatment. Jen was probably just doing what he asked.

After a while Frank and Jen's mingling through the crowd brought them close to where Mike was standing. As Frank chatted up a few people Jen moved up beside him. "Having fun baby?" she asked him.

Mike saw the glass of clear liquid his wife was holding. "What are you drinking?" he asked.

"Tequila. Frank has an awesome collection," Jen gushed. "This one's so smooth. It's organic blue agave."

"Sounds like you know a lot about tequila," Mike said feeling bothered about his wife liking another man's drink.

"Not really. I'm just repeating what Frank said," Jen said with a giggle. She sounded kind of drunk. "You ought to try it Mike. It's freaking awesome."

Mike forced a smile. Jen drinking Frank's drink was as bad as when she wore his shirt. It was like a knife to his heart. "I'll stick with scotch for now," he said with the fake smile plastered on his face. "You might want to slow down. You sound kind of tipsy."

Jen giggled and said "I'm just how I want to be." She took another long sip of the tequila.

"You sound like you're quoting someone," Mike said.

"I am," Jen said. "Juliet."

"Oh," Mike said with a nod. He whispered "You're not jealous of Juliet anymore?"

Jen shook her head no. She whispered "Frank hasn't mentioned her. I think I've got his attention."

"In that dress I'm sure you do," Mike said with a grin. Jen's black dress was slinky, had a daring plunging V neck and showed off a lot of her fabulous legs.

"Thanks baby," Jen said with an appreciative smile and squeeze of his hand. She whispered "Wearing the necklace was a freaking brilliant idea. Frank's in an awesome mood. Thanks for letting me." She hesitated then added "People are asking who gave it to me. My mom asked too. I told them it's not as expensive as it looks and I got it before I met you."

"Oh," Mike said with a frown. "You could have told them I gave it to you."

"That's not really a good idea is it?" Jen said.

Mike didn't know what Jen was getting at but he went with it and said "I guess not."

Frank interrupted their conversation by saying "Jenny, shall we?"

"See you later," Jen said moving back to Frank.

"What are you doing?" Mike asked.

"Oh, you know, chatting up Jasmine," Jen said as she hurried back to Frank's side.

Mike watched as his wife walked away with Frank, his stomach churning again. He told himself to calm down. Yes, Jen had been short with him, paying him almost no attention and leaving as soon as Frank called. But Jen was just giving him the 3rd wheel treatment that he asked for. She was just playing the game.

Mike watched as Jen and Frank moved to an archway that connected to the next room. They stopped, turning to look at each other. They were smiling, looking into each other's eyes. "What's going on?" Mike wondered.

Then Jen did the unthinkable. With everyone watching -- including her parents and sister probably -- Jen reached up on her tiptoes and kissed Frank (even in high heels Frank still towered above his wife). She kissed him! In front of everyone!

Mike felt like everyone was looking at him. Wondering why he was allowing another man to steal his wife away -- to kiss her! -- right in front of his eyes. He staggered away. He found a bathroom and went inside, locking the door behind him. He leaned on the sink basin, his eyes clenched closed. "What's Jen doing?" he thought to himself. "How could she kiss Frank in front of everyone? How could she do that to him?" Being a cuckold was one thing. But Mike felt like Jen had just emasculated him as a man.

As Mike left the bathroom he heard voices around the corner. He realized it was Frank and another man. He recognized the other man's voice. It was Jacob, a distinguished looking older man with salt and pepper hair he met earlier that night. Mike pressed his back to the wall to listen.

"Frank, how lucky you are to be working with Jenny," Jacob said enviously. "She used to play with my daughter Rachel. Oh, this was a long time ago, probably when they were 16 or so. You could tell back then Jenny was going to be a lovely girl."

"All blonde hair and long legs I bet," Frank said with a chuckle. "She's still the same."

"She definitely is," Jacob said with a chuckle.

"Jenny's going to Broadway you know," Frank said. "I'm her patron." There was both pride and possessiveness in his voice.

"Are you really?" Jacob said. He sounded intrigued. With a conspiratorial smile in his voice, he asked "Frank, level with me. Exactly what is your relationship with Jenny?"

"You're asking if I'm fucking her?" Frank said.

"Well that's a blunt way of putting it but yes," Jacob said with a chuckle back.

"I don't kiss and tell Jacob," Frank said with a smile in his voice.

Jacob grinned. He knew Frank's non-answer was a confirmation he was indeed fucking Jenny. He was only partially surprised. Over the years he'd heard titillating rumors about Jenny. And of course Frank Tower was Frank Tower.

"You gave Jenny the diamond necklace?" Jacob guessed. "She told me she got it before she met her husband. She made it sound like it's Cubic Zirconia."

"It's not fake," Frank said with a laugh.

"So you gave it to her?" Jacob asked.

"For her birthday," Frank said with a nod. "Jenny's telling that story because she doesn't want to disrespect me."

Mike's eyes went wide as he heard Frank's words. That's why Jen didn't want to say he gave the necklace to her? Because she didn't want to disrespect Frank? It was better to let people believe the necklace came from a vague, unnamed old boyfriend rather than her husband? To not disrespect Frank? Mike understood the logic but the realization hurt. Jen should have at least told him.

And then Mike thought more about it. Jen was openly telling people she was wearing the necklace of an old boyfriend. Didn't Jen realize that was disrespecting HIM? Or maybe she didn't care. It didn't matter to her if she disrespected him. She just didn't want to disrespect Frank. The more Mike thought about it, the more he felt like he was going over the abyss into bad hurt.

Jacob said "You know Frank ... I've always enjoyed the occasional perks of being one of your most loyal business partners."

"You want to fuck Jenny," Frank said with a chuckle.

"I've always admired her," Jacob said with an excited eager smile in his voice. "Ever since she was a young girl."

Now it was Frank's turn to sound intrigued. "Tell me Jacob," he said. "Back then, when Jenny and Rachel were friends. Did your hands ever wander?"

Mike leaned in closer. Despite his hurt, this talk about his wife as a young teenage girl fascinated him. Two dirty old men talking about Jen when she was a nubile teen, barely sweet 16, still a virgin and just ripening towards being a young adult.

"No, never," Jacob said, sounding offended. "My god Frank she was only 16."

"Of course, my apologies," Frank said.

Jacob nodded, appearing to be mollified. After a moment he added, "Although, have you seen the Lolita movie? The version with Jeremy Irons and Dominique Swain?"

"I must have missed it," Frank said. Frank didn't watch movies. He thought they were a waste of time. He watched little TV, except sports and CNN.

"But you're familiar with the story."

"Of course," Frank said.

"Well, the 16-year old Jenny very much reminds me of that Lolita from the movie," Jacob said. "She was a tart. I don't mean that harshly. Jenny's always been a charming girl. But she was a flirt. Always running around in cut off shorts and crop tops. You know, the kind that shows her belly button? She was so sociable, just like now. And expressive, she spoke with her hands. And playful. More than once we had tickle fights."

"Tickle fights?" Frank asked with a laugh.

Jacob grinned. "Like I said, Jenny's a flirt. Very touchy-feely."

"And you enjoyed the touching," Frank said with a knowing smile.

"Like I said, the 16-year old Jenny was a lovely, charming girl," Jacob said with a grin.

"Just like the 30-year old Jenny," Frank said with a grin back. "Although with bigger breasts."

"Slightly bigger from what I can tell," Jacob said, the grin still on his face.

"Roger that," Frank said. He was also grinning. "I have firsthand knowledge of that."

Jacob gave Frank an intrigued look. "We're old friends, aren't we Frank?"

"Of course."

"I'd say you owe me a favor or two," Jacob said with a sideways grin.

"I'd say we're even," Frank said with a chuckle. "But go on."

"Just this," Jacob said. "I'd also like to have firsthand knowledge of Jenny."

Frank and Jacob smiled at each other, two 60ish men talking about a girl half their age, a girl they both lusted over when she was a teenager. Finally Frank said, "You remember the guest bedroom you and Dinah stayed in? The east wing, 2nd floor, 1st bedroom on the left. Go there." Dinah was Jacob's wife. She died around the same time Frank's wife Sally died.

Jacob smiled excitedly. "What about her husband Mike?" he asked.

"Don't worry about him," Frank said dismissively. "He's a cuckold."

"Is that right?" Jacob said with a raised eyebrow. "So it won't bother Jenny? With her husband here?"

"Not at all," Frank said. "Jenny gets satisfaction from me, not her husband."

"They don't have sex?" Jacob asked, intrigued.

"Perhaps," Frank said with a shrug. "But she gets no pleasure from it. Just last week she told me. She satisfies her obligations as a wife but has no passion for Mike. But then, how could she? As I said, he's a cuckold."

Mike felt like he'd been hit with a bag of bricks. Jen told Frank that? That she has no passionate for him? Mike understood Jen enjoyed sex with her lovers more than him. That was a given, a core reason they played the game. But Mike had believed Jen still enjoyed their sex. That's what she always told him. She always said his was her favorite one. Had Jen been lying all these years?
Like Reply
Jacob thought about what Frank just said, that Mike Andrews was a cuckold. "That makes sense actually. The way he allowed the government to screw him over."

Frank nodded. That's why he liked Jacob. They saw things the same way. "Wait in the bedroom," he said. "I'll send Jenny to you." Frank felt a rush at his words. Ordering Jenny to fuck another man. The satisfaction of Jenny obeying him. Having power over other people always got Frank hard.

Mike was breathing hard as the conversation ended. His head was spinning but his cock was incredibly hard. He had a lot to process but there was time for that later. At that moment he had to make a decision. He could drag Jen from the party and demand she explain herself to him. Or he could let things play out.

He allowed his cuckold lusts to control him. Mike bolted to the east wing of the house. He made it to the bedroom well ahead of the 60+ year old Jacob.

Mike silently went inside. The bedroom was lavish with antique dark wood furniture and opulent dbangries. There was a closet that was centrally located. Mike turned on the lamps next to the bed so there would be good lighting. Then he stepped into the closet, leaving the door cracked open.

The closet was more like a store room, with metal shelves and junk lining the walls. Through the cracked-open door Mike had a good view of the entire room. He muted his iPhone. Then he waited.

Jacob entered the room a few minutes later. He looked excited but anxious too, scared even. His bravado earlier with Frank was gone. Jacob was a fierce business man, almost as successful as Frank, but with the opposite sex he was all thumbs. He had the urge to run out of the room and bolt from the party. But this might be his only opportunity with Jenny. So Jacob sat on the bed and nervously waited.

Time seemed to crawl. Five minutes, ten, then fifteen. Mike looked at his phone. Was Jen trying to call or text him? To tell him the plan? But inside the metal-lined storeroom he had zero coverage. Mike put his phone away and continued to wait. Twenty minutes. Thirty.

Finally there was a hesitant knock at the door. Jacob opened the door. Jen stepped in.

The 2 were a few feet apart. There was an awkward silence, both too embarrassed to look at each other. Jen had her arms around her, like she was trying to hide her body from Jacob.

Finally, Jen said "So, um, Mr. Schneider. This is really awkward." She ended the sentence with a nervous half laugh.

"Yes it is," Jacob agreed with a weak smile. "Please call me Jacob."

"Um, okay," Jen said with a nervous, weak smile of her own. It was hard to think of Mr. Schneider as "Jacob." But then, she called Mr. Tower Frank right?

"So, um, Jacob," Jen said awkwardly. "I forgot to ask before. Rachel's doing okay?" She'd given Jacob her belated condolences about Mrs. Schneider earlier.

"She's doing fine," Jacob assured her. "She graduated from med school last year. She's a resident in a Dallas hospital."

"Wow, that's so awesome," Jen gushed. "Rachel was always so smart. I think that's why we drifted apart. She took all the honors classes. I took the stupid classes."

"Don't talk down about yourself Jenny," Jacob said. "You have your own gifts. Like cheerleading, and the school musicals. You were always the star."

"Yeah I guess," Jen said. "I actually go by Jen now. Frank calls me Jenny but it's Jen."

"Oh, sorry," Jacob said. He hesitantly asked "So you're with Frank?"

"I'm not with him," Jen said, emphasizing with. "We have fun together."

Jacob nodded, feeling awkward again.

"We fuck," Jen added.

"Okay," Jacob said with an uncomfortable laugh.

"What did he tell you?" Jen asked.

Jacob shrugged. He said "Frank said you fuck." He laughed. So did Jen. "I never thought I'd say the F word with you," Jacob admitted.

Jen looked at the older man. "I had a big crush on you back then," she admitted.

"Really?" Jacob said surprised. He was incredibly flattered.

"I mean, I crushed on a lot of my girlfriends' dads, like Frank. I think it's natural," Jen explained. She added, "But you're Jewish. In high school I didn't know a lot of Jewish people. I thought it was cool. Like Jesus?"

"Yes, of course," Jacob said.

"It's funny," Jen said. "Most girls have a thing for black guys. Or Italian or French guys. If they have a thing. But for me it's Jewish boys."

"Is Mike Jewish?" Jacob asked.

"No," Jen said. "I don't think he's anything. He's kind of ... skeptical about all that."

"I see."

"I grew up Catholic so I like that," Jen said.

Jacob didn't understand but he didn't pursue it. They weren't there to talk religion after all. He hesitantly asked "Frank said Mike is a cuckold?"

"We don't use the C word," Jen said.

"I'm sorry," Jacob apologized immediately.

Jen smiled to assure him she wasn't upset. She said "Mike likes me with other men. It turns him on." After a moment she added "It turns me on too."

Jacob nodded but didn't reply. He wasn't able to say anything. His throat was too dry.

Jen stepped closer to Jacob, her high heels clicking on the expensive imported wood floor. "Can I trust you Jacob?" Jen asked. "You won't say anything. I won't hear rumors? Or get a call from Rachel?"

"No of course not," Jacob swore. He grinned and said "The last thing I want is for Rachel to find out."

"You promise?" Jen pressed, looking into Jacob's eyes. "My parents will never hear about this?"

"Never," Jacob said solemnly. "I promise."

Jen studied him, trying to figure out if he was telling the truth, if she could trust him. Deciding she could, she whispered "Okay. What do you want?"

"What?"

"What do you want Jacob?" Jen repeated. "What do you want me to do?"

Jacob looked panicked for a moment. Then with an excited, hoarse voice he said "I'd like you to take off your dress Jenny."

"Jen," Jen corrected him.

"Sorry, Jen," Jacob sputtered.

Jen smiled at him. Looking into the older man's eyes, she reached behind and slowly unzipped her dress. She tugged it down and the silky material fell off her shoulders. Jen held it there, the top of the dress bundled around her waist. Jen was exposed from the waist up, her breasts covered by a strapless bra.

Jen continued to look in Jacob's eyes, as if waiting. Jacob felt tongue-tied. Finally he managed to say "Can you take the rest off?"

Jen let the dress fall to her feet. She put her hands to her side, letting Jacob look.

Jacob's eyes grew wide. Jen wasn't wearing panties. Her sex was completely exposed to Jacob's eyes. "So beautiful," Jacob gushed, his eyes riveted on Jen's bare pussy and the tiny blonde landing strip above her clit. "So sweet," he said.

From the closet, Mike wasn't surprised Jen wasn't wearing panties. He knew she took them off before entering the bedroom because only Frank fucked her in his wife's panties. But Jacob had used exactly the right word to describe her pussy -- "sweet." Jen had a sweet looking pussy. A short, tight slit with thin lips just a shade darker than the surrounding skin. Like a sweet innocent teenager's.

Without being asked, Jen reached behind and unsnapped her bra. She let it fall to the floor next to her dress. Now Jen was completely naked except for the high heels on her feet.

"My god you're so beautiful!" Jacob gushed as his eyes feasted on Jen's firm sexy body. His eyes locked on her pierced nipples. A deep moan escaped Jacob's lips at the sight of the naughtiness of the nipple bars combined with the sweetness of her pussy.

Jen smiled at his compliments. She moved closer and wrapped her arms around Jacob's neck. "I never thought we'd kiss," she said with a smile at him. "You?"

"No, never," Jacob sputtered. He was nervous and awkward. Jen liked that. He kind of reminded her of Mike.
Like Reply
Jen reached up on her tip toes -- Jacob was tall, almost as tall as Frank -- and gently pressed her lips against his. Jen nibbled on his lower lip, then slipped her tongue into his mouth. When Jen finally pulled away Jacob was panting.

Jacob smiled weakly as if embarrassed. "It's been a long time," he explained.

"You haven't been with anyone since Mrs. Schneider died?" Jen asked.

"Well yes," Jacob said. With an embarrassed smile he added, "But no one like you."

Jen shyly smiled back, charmed by Jacob. Yes, he was definitely more like Mike than Frank. "Well, here I am. I'm naked and you're still dressed."

"Oh sorry," Jacob said, taking off his jacket.

"No," Jen said, stopping Jacob from undressing. "I mean, you can touch me."

"Oh," Jacob said. "Okay."

"Let's try this again," Jen said, wrapping her arms around his neck again. She reached up and kissed him. This time Jacob was more assertive, kissing her back and fondling her body. Jen felt his erection pressing against her stomach.

Jen pulled away from Jacob. Now she was panting too. Jacob knew how to kiss and touch a girl. Which made sense since he had 30+ years more of experience.

Jen kneeled between Jacob's legs and rubbed his thighs. "We can't have intercourse," she told him.

"Oh," he said clearly disappointed.

Jen didn't want him to think she was rejecting him. So she explained "I'm ovulating and I'm not on birth control."

"Oh," Jacob said, his eyes going wide with surprise. He grinned and said "I'm sure you don't have to worry about me."

"I don't know, you look like a big strong man to me," Jen said with a crooked grin. She was glad he didn't say he had a vasectomy. She wouldn't have believed him anyway.

"I'm sure I can find a condom somewhere," Jacob offered.

Jen had condoms in her purse. But why take the chance? Jacob was nice but she wasn't attracted to him. She was only doing this because Frank told her to. That got her hot ... Frank treating her like she was an object he owned. But not hot enough to do Jacob. If Jacob had been more like Frank, well maybe. But Jacob was like Mike. A girl married a man like Jacob, she didn't have hot sweaty sex with him at a party.

"Don't worry Jacob, I'll take care of you," Jen said. She worked on his belt and then unzipped his pants. She took out his cock.

Jen saw Jacob WAS like Mike. He was small. But not as small as Mike. Jacob was maybe 5 inches to Mike's 4. He was a little thicker too. Not too much, but enough to notice.

Jen spit on her hand for lubrication. Then she stroked him up and down. She grinned and said "You ever think I'd be doing this, when I used to play with Rachel?"

"No ...," Jacob said, the one word coming out like a moan. His eyes were on Jen's beautiful face. Her petite toned body. Her pretty feet in the black high heels.

"I thought about it," Jen said.

"Really?" Jacob said, surprised and flattered.

"Oh yeah," Jen said, smiling into his eyes. "You're really handsome Jacob." Jen was telling a white lie. She never had carnal thoughts about Jacob. Maybe back then she had a school girl crush but her thoughts never got sexual about him. But she wanted to make him feel good. That's what girls did. They lied to make men feel good.

"Yeah Jacob, I've thought about doing this," Jen cooed. She pulled her long blonde hair to the side, and then she lowered her head and took Jacob into her mouth.

"Oh god," Jacob groaned. He watched as Jen bobbed up and down on his cock. For years he'd fantasized about Jenny Johnson. Now it was coming true. His cock in Jenny's mouth! He was delirious with lust!

Jacob's eyes were locked on Jenny's face. The fact she had such a beautiful, innocent face made his cock in her mouth even more naughty and thrilling. The experience was made even more erotic and titillating by his memories of Jenny as a 16-year old Lolita, running around in tight shorts and flirting with him. Now, after all these years, he was enjoying her charms. Yes, part of him felt guilty over lusting over a 16-year old. But frankly, any grown man who said he didn't lust over a pretty, ripening 16-year old girl at some time in his life was a politically correct liar.

Jacob tried to last to lengthen his pleasure but there was no way. Within moments he moaned and rolled his head back as his cock exploded in Jen's mouth.

Jen kept Jacob in her mouth until he softened. She licked him clean and then stood up, her lips wet with their juices. Jacob watched as Jen quickly dressed. First her bra, then her dress. She fixed her hair and makeup, reapplying lipstick.

Taking her cue, Jacob dressed too. He asked "Can I see you again?"

Jen looked at the older Jewish man. It might turn Mike on to see her with the father of a childhood friend. Yes she already had Frank for that. But Jacob was so different. He was experienced too. She learned that in their short time together. What if Jacob was good in bed? What if he managed to make her cum even with his small penis? Jen knew Mike -- and his cuckold fantasies -- would really get off on that.

But no. Jacob was Frank's friend. It was up to him.

"You'll have to ask Frank," Jen said. Jacob nodded, understanding.

Listening from the closet, Mike felt his cuckold angst spike. Jen said "you have to ask Frank." Not "you have to ask my husband." Once again Mike realized his wife's body belonged to Frank, not him.

"This is our secret?" Jen said, wanting Jacob to promise again.

"Yes, our secret," Jacob swore, thrilled to share such an intimate secret with the beautiful girl.

Jen gave Jacob a smile. She leaned in and gave him a tender kiss on the lips. Then she was gone.

Jacob took a moment to collect himself. Then he left the bedroom too.

Mike waited a few moments. Then he opened the closet door and stepped out. His head was spinning from what he saw and heard. Jen was so different with Jacob compared to Frank. With Jacob, she was in control. With Frank, she was submissive. Mike knew Jen was more aroused by being the bottom than top.

But what did that say about him? About them? Jen always said she was the top in their relationship. Did that mean he didn't arouse her, because he wasn't man enough to make her bottom for him? But then, he knew the answer to that, didn't he? Because Jen told Frank she had sex with him only out of a sense of wifely obligation rather than passion.

Mike had a lot to think about. But there was something he had to do immediately.

The bedroom had an attached bathroom. He went into it and took out his cock. He desperately needed relief.

Mike stroked himself. As he did, he remembered Jen stripping for Jacob and then going down on him. Then his fantasies shifted to Frank's conversation with Jacob. He fantasized about what Frank said: "They have sex but Jenny gets no pleasure from it. Jenny has no passion for Mike. He's a cuckold. She gets no pleasure from Mike. She fucks him only because she has to."

Mike lurched and shot his load into the toilet.

Mike took time to compose himself. He pushed his emotions away, not wanting to embarrass or demean himself in front of Frank and his friends (or, more importantly, Jen's parents and sister). Eventually he made his way back to the party.

Mike went in search of a scotch and a hi-def TV. It was Christmas eve and that meant NFL football. It was only the Chargers and Raiders but that was better than nothing. Mike figured he had time to kill. Probably Jen was with Frank at that very moment, fucking him and lost in lust. It could be a while before he saw his wife again.

To his surprise, Jen was suddenly beside him. "Hey you. So there you are," she said taking his arm. She leaned into him. "I've been looking for you, you. Let's go home baby."

Mike whispered "Frank?"

"Not tonight," Jen whispered back.

Mike didn't understand. "Frank doesn't want to?" he whispered. Jen looked especially hot tonight (especially since he knew she just went down on Jacob). No man on the face of the planet would turn away fucking her if he had the chance.

Jen gave a non-committal shrug. She hugged his arm tighter and said, "Take me home honey."

At her parents' house, after checking on Anna, Jen and Mike went up to her bedroom. They had the house to themselves because her parents were still at the party. It was just past midnight.

"Merry Christmas baby," Jen said, hugging her husband.

"Merry Christmas," Mike said with little emotion in his voice.

Jen heard something strange in his voice. "Are you okay?" she asked.

"Do you enjoy our sex?" Mike asked. "I mean, I know your lovers are better. I know Frank gives you better orgasms. But do you still enjoy our sex?"

Jen looked at her husband. Mike often asked these questions when they were playing the game. But this time he sounded really bothered, hurt. "Of course I enjoy our sex. I love sex with you Mike," she said. "I like the variety of other men. But you're the best Mike." She touched his crotch. "This is my favorite one. You know that."

"Yeah, sure," Mike said, forcing a smile.

Jen studied her husband again. "What's wrong Mike?" she asked. "Is it my nipples? Because you know the piercings might never really get permanent. They'll close up. There might be little dots but they'll be barely noticeable. After a while they'll go away too. Is that's what's bothering you?"

"No, it's just ...," Mike stammered. He wanted to talk about it, but he didn't want to talk about it. After all, he was a cuckold. He pushed Jen into the arms of other men. Did he have a right to expect she still got something out of their sex life? Did he even want that? After all, it turned him on that she preferred other men to him.

"What honey?" Jen prompted.

"I just wonder ...," Mike began. "The way you don't cum with me anymore --."

"It's part of the game with Frank," Jen reminded him.

"Yeah, I know," Mike said. "But you agreed to it so fast. I just wonder ... maybe you don't miss it. Cumming with me. Maybe Frank -- and other men -- maybe they are all you need."

Jen's lips parted in surprise. "Mike honey, of course I want to cum with you. You have the freaking best tongue in the world. And lots of times I cum when we have intercourse. Okay, I admit, not always. But to say I don't want to cum with you ... god baby, don't you see how hard it is for me not to cum?"

"Yeah okay," Mike said with a sheepish grin. Still though Jen heard hurt and uncertainty in his voice.

"Mike what do you think you know?" she asked him, studying his face.

"Nothing," Mike said. He forced another grin. "I'm fine. Really, I'm good." He was lying of course; but he didn't want to sound pathetic, always being conflicted about things. "Sorry, forget I said anything. It's nothing."

"Is it the 3rd wheel game?" Jen asked, searching for what was bothering him. "Did I take it too far again?"

"No you were perfect," Mike assured her. "It really got me hot. Really, I'm okay."

It was getting late, almost 1am. Tomorrow was Christmas. Anna would be up really early. "Okay then," Jen said, still studying Mike's face. "It's late. I have a lot to tell you, but maybe we should go to sleep. I'll tell you tomorrow." Jen knew if she told Mike about Jacob that could take another hour or more.

"Yeah, good idea," Mike said.

They undressed and got ready for bed. Mike watched as Jen carefully put the diamond necklace on the dresser. She handled it almost reverently, like she cherished it. It made his heart ache but also got him rock hard.

Jen noticed his erection when they got under the covers. She pulled down his boxers. "You don't have to," Mike said, his emotions feeling raw.

"I know I don't have to," Jen said as she pulled off her white nightie. "I want to."

Jen guided his cock inside her. "You're really hard Mike," she moaned as he entered her.

"Yeah," Mike groaned. The events of the night were all cuckold gold. Despite the angst and hurt, there was no way he wasn't going to be super hard.

"Are you going to cum?" Mike asked as Jen rocked back and forth on his shaft.

"Are we still playing with Frank?" Jen asked back.

Mike hesitated only a moment. "... yes," he said.

"Then you know I can't," Jen said looking into his eyes.

"You should've made me wear a condom then," Mike said bitterly. "The Durex kind so I can't feel you."

"No, not tonight baby," Jen said soothingly, wrapping her arms around Mike's neck. She kissed him as she made love to her husband.

Mike violently jerked up and down when he came, shooting jets of sperm into his wife. He was so distracted by the events of the evening that he forgot Jen was ovulating.
Like Reply
Cheating and Rivals Pt. 51-52

Cheating and Rivals Part 51

Mike was dreaming. It was a great dream, of Jen giving him a blow job. When Mike woke up he realized he was panting. He looked down. Jen WAS giving him a blow job!

"Merry Christmas baby," Jen said with a smile. His hard cock was half in her mouth and her lips were wet, just like last night with Jacob. The memory made his cock jerk. "You like waking up this way huh?" she teased, not knowing the real reason for Mike's reaction.

"We have to hurry," Jen said, moving up her husband's body. She reached between them and guided his hard cock into her.

They were quiet, not wanting anyone to hear (all the bedrooms were on the 2nd floor in her parents' house, so Anna was just down the hall in Emma's old bedroom). Jen looked into Mike's face as she rocked back and forth on his cock. She saw he was troubled.

"You're still bothered by last night?" Jen asked.

"I'm not bothered," Mike lied.

"Yes you are," Jen said knowingly. She couldn't do anything about it now; there wasn't enough time. So she kissed Mike as she made love to him. She said "I love you" over and over again between kisses.

After a few minutes Mike came, moaning into Jen's mouth as he shot his sperm into her fertile (and unprotected) womb.

Mike had barely pulled up his boxers when Anna bounded into their bedroom. She threw open the door and yelled "Santa's been here!" as she leaped onto the bed. Anna, 4 years old now, was a bundle of energy. Long blonde hair, bright eyed and bubbly, Anna looked more like her mother every day. Which was to say, Anna was a beautiful little girl.

Again like Jen growing up, Anna was a tomboy. She was super active and athletic. She was a fish in the pool, a daring little Tarzan in gymnastics, and in her dance class she was showing the grace and elegance of a ballerina. Mike's dreams were to see Anna in the Olympics or as a prima donna ballerina in London or Paris. Yes, these were the ambitions of a proud father. But already Anna's instructors were marveling at the 4-year old's uncommon talent.

Anna was smart too. She didn't have Mike's brilliant intuitiveness. But she was bright like her mother. With Mike as her tutor, Anna was developing a feel for numbers.

Anna was a daddy's girl. Of course there was a strong connection between mother and daughter. But Anna had a special connection with her father. Anna also had Mike wrapped around her little finger, and she knew it. All she had to do was pout or call him "My My" and Mike would come running and give Anna anything she wanted. Often Jen had to (playfully) scorn Mike to be firmer with Anna or else he would spoil her.

Mike was also extremely protective of Anna. Jen often joked she felt sorry for the first boy who asked Anna on a date.

As Anna jumped on top of her parents, Jen gripped Mike's hand. "Coffee," she said urgently.

Mike laughed and Jen grinned at him. Jen and Anna went to wake up her parents while Mike started the coffee machine.

By about 2pm Anna was exhausted. All the presents had been opened and she'd played hard. She was getting grouchy. Mike and Jen put Anna down for her nap.

Dinner was at Emma and Vick's house (Jen's sister and her husband) so the adults had some free time. Not surprisingly, Jen's dad disappeared somewhere. Jen and her mom didn't say anything, but they knew they wouldn't see him again until dinner (and maybe not even then).

With Anna napping, Mike's mood darkened as he remembered last night. Jen felt the shift in his mood. Mike was a moody person; Jen knew it and was used to it. In fact it was something that attracted her to him; Mike was a constant puzzle that she had to figure out. But this was serious, like bad hurt. Something happened last night and Jen had to figure out what.

"Let's go upstairs, we'll talk," she whispered to her husband. "I'll be there in a minute. I want to sit with mom for a while."

Jen sat with Mom and they sipped coffee. She could tell mom was bothered by dad's disappearing act. He did it all the time. Jen knew dad had cheated on mom in the past. Was he cheating again, now? On Christmas of all days? Mom stayed with dad because she loved him. But Jen knew her mother hurt.

"You were with Frank Tower a lot last night," mom said, breaking their silence.

"We work together for Jasmine Kelly," Jen said. "We were campaigning."

"Don't you think that's rude, to campaign at Christmas?" mom said disapprovingly.

Jen sighed inside. Why were mothers always so judgmental? But she didn't want to get into an argument so she shrugged and said "I guess he can do whatever he wants. It's his party." She laughed to make it sound like a joke.

Mom frowned and said "Jasmine Kelly. How can you work for her? Didn't she date Mike? And doesn't she support abortion?"

"Mom ...," Jen said with another sigh. "Jasmine helped Mike. They dated a while but I dated Clint. That was a long time ago. And Jasmine doesn't support abortion. She supports a woman's right to choose."

"Sounds like the same thing to me," Mom scoffed. She frowned at her daughter. "Do you support abortion?"

"I think women should have a right to choose," Jen said. "And I choose never to have an abortion." Jen and mom glared at each other for a few moments. Then finally mom looked away, seeming to be mollified by her daughter's answer.

"Mike's upstairs," Jen said getting up.

But mom stopped her, grabbing he wrist. She whispered "Jenny, there's rumors. Are you having an affair with Frank? Do you still love Mike?"

Jen pulled her hand away from her mother. "I'll always love Mike," she said. Then she went upstairs.

Mike was on his computer, working on the X-Factor problem but he was too distracted to get anything done. "Hey you," Jen said softly as she entered the bedroom. She locked the door and got onto the bed. "Come here," she said reaching a hand for him. Mike took her hand and got into bed beside her.

"Now you're going to tell me what's wrong mister," Jen said in a playful scolding voice. "I played the game last night. What did I do wrong?"

"You didn't do anything wrong," Mike said. "It's just, I heard ..."

"What did you hear?" Jen said. When Mike didn't answer, she said "What Mike? What did you hear?"

Mike was a cuckold. He wasn't able to think about this without getting excited, despite his angst. He put his hand on Jen's thigh (she was wearing a causal top, skinny jeans and flats). He said "You spent a lot of time with Frank last night."

"I was playing," Jen said, noting at how Mike's comment was so much like her mother's. There probably were rumors flying around in Belmont. Spending so much time with Frank last night certainly didn't help dispel them. "Oh well," Jen thought to herself. She'd passed the line from good girl to slut a long time ago. Such was the nature of their game.

"Yeah, I know, you were perfect," Mike assured her, remembering the delicious angst of his wife making him feel like a third wheel. "What'd you talk about?"

"You know, Frank tells war stories, people love it," Jen said.

"It's like he's holding court to his admirers," Mike said with a grin.

"I know, right?" Jen said with a grin back. "He's always like that. I mean, with us, if it's just me, he's Mr. Master of the Universe. But when he wants he can be super charming, like last night."

"It looked like you were an admirer too," Mike said, remembering how close Jen stood to Frank, how she looked up at him with adoring eyes.

"I was playing the game baby," Jen said again. "Yeah, he's interesting and has lots of funny stories. Is that what's bothering you? I spent too much time with him?"

"No, I mean ...," Mike sputtered. Yes, it bothered him Jen spent so much time with Frank. It bothered him the way she looked up at Frank with her beautiful blue eyes, hanging on his every word. It bothered him Jen seemed to forget he was there (or even alive) whenever Frank was around. But wasn't that what being a 3rd wheel was all about? Didn't it turn him on beyond belief, that delicious cuckold angst, the jealousy, the feeling of inferiority? Yes, it did turn him on. In fact, at that moment, he was rock hard.

"You were perfect," Mike assured her again. "I guess what bothered me, was when you kissed him. Wasn't that going too far?"

Jen stared at him. She asked "You didn't see?"

"See what?" Mike said, not understanding.

"Mike we were standing under mistletoe," Jen said squeezing his hand. "It wasn't a real kiss. Everyone was doing it."

"Oh," Mike said dumbly. "Mistletoe."

Mike slowly nodded, processing that. It was mistletoe. Just mistletoe. But still ...

"It looked like a real kiss," he said.

"It was a peck," Jen said.

"On the lips."

"Well yeah. A peck on the lips," Jen said.

"You didn't give him tongue?"

"Mike of course not," Jen scoffed. "Just a peck."

"It looked like ..." Mike said, his voice trailing off.

Jen took Mike's face gently in her hands. "Mike baby, so much of this is in your head." She looked at him, concerned. "God no wonder you're so upset. You thought it was a real kiss." Jen hugged him. "It was mistletoe baby. No tongue. Just a peck. I would never kiss Frank for real in public like that."
Like Reply
Mike felt relieved. He felt numb too; that's what happens when your emotions swing back and forth so quickly. You end up feeling numb as your head (and heart) process it all.

"What else bothered you?" Jen asked. She was still hugging him. She suspected there was more, given his "maybe you don't miss cumming with me" comment from last night. She thought she knew what, remembering her conversation with Frank last week. She asked "What did Frank say to you?"

"We didn't talk," Mike said.

"But you're still bothered about something," Jen said. It was half question, half statement.

Mike nodded. "I heard Frank talking to Jacob," he said.

Jen got it immediately. "Oh my god you were there," she said, shocked. "That's why I couldn't find you. You were there?"

Mike nodded. For some reason he felt like a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

"God Mike," Jen lamented. She was peeved with her husband. "You know that's shitty. I was looking all over for you. Why didn't you answer your phone?"

Now Mike knew why it took Jen so long to get to the bedroom. She had been looking for him. He felt guilty. And, irrationally, he felt annoyed at Jen because she'd done the right thing and tried to call him before going to Jacob in the bedroom. "I was in the closet," he explained. "There wasn't any reception."

"God Mike," Jen said with exasperation. "So you saw everything. You heard everything." She thought back to her conversation with Mr. Schneider. "Was it what I said about Jewish men? Is that what's bothering you? I never told you, I don't know ... it's just a little fantasy I have. It's not a big thing. I hardly ever think about it. That's why I never told you."

"That's not it," Mike said. "It was before, when I heard Frank and Jacob talking. Last week you told Frank you get nothing from me. There's no passion. Our sex, it's just pity fucks."

"Oh god," Jen said putting her head in her hands. It was what she originally thought.

"So you did say that to Frank," Mike said.

"I didn't," Jen said. "Okay I did sort of, but that's not what I meant."

"Just tell me the truth, okay Jen?" Mike said irritably. "I can handle the truth. It's the doubt I can't deal with."

"Mike -," Jen began but Mike interrupted her.

"If you say you get nothing from me, then okay, I can deal with that," Mike said. "I won't be happy, but it's not your fault my dick is small, it's not your fault I don't have a beach body, it's not your fault I'm a lousy lover. I brought all this on. I want you to have boyfriends. It's my fault. This happens to cuckolds. Their wives get what they need from other men. That's what it means to be a cuckold."

"Mike god will you stop?" Jen said with exasperation, trying to end his self-destructive monologue.

"Jen, it's okay, I get it, Frank's replaced me sexually with you," Mike continued. "Just like Ricky and Scott and all the other guys. You don't need me sexually. I actually appreciate you still have sex with me at all. Thank you. Other wives aren't like that. Look at Jim. Stacy cuts him off completely."

"Mike god," Jen said, putting her head in her hands. Mike's rant was painful to hear. "Can you stop?"

Mike intently looked at Jen. "I can deal with all that as long as you still love me," he said. "You still love me right?"

Jen looked at her husband. She heard desperation in his voice. He was afraid. Now she understood. This was why he was so upset. Mike connected sex with love. If she didn't enjoy sex with him anymore, how could she still love him? That's what worried him.

Jen took his hands in hers. "Yes I still love you," she said looking into his eyes. "I've never stopped loving you. I'll always love you." She paused a moment, gathering her thoughts. Then she said "I like the variety of other men, the excitement of a new relationship. I like the thrill of being infatuated with someone new. So yes, sex with other men is better. I've told you that. I haven't lied to you. Right?"

Mike nodded. It was true. Jen never denied sex was better with other men.

"You ARE my favorite lover," Jen insisted. "I don't pity fuck you. I make love to you because I want to. I need it. Maybe not for my body. But for my heart."

"So you don't have any passion for me," Mike said bitterly.

"Mike baby think about when you're infatuated with someone.," Jen implored. "It's hard to think about anyone else. Right now my head's so wrapped around Frank. It's hard to think about anyone else sexually. That's how it is when we play the game. When I'm with someone I'm into - Ricky, Frank, whoever - when I'm infatuated, all my passions are with him. See what I mean? But it doesn't mean I don't love sex with you. And it's just temporary. When they're gone, all my passions go back to you."

"But it's never as hot," Mike pointed out. "You're never as hot for me as your boyfriends."

Jen wasn't able to deny it. But she said "You're not as hot for me when we're not playing the game." She frowned at him. "Remember before Frank started? You were getting all hot for Nancy."

"Not for Nancy," Mike quickly corrected her. "What Nancy was doing. Cheating on her husband."

"That's my point," Jen said. "We've been together over 10 years. We're like every other married couple. Passions cool. The game keeps it hot for us."

"So that's why we play the game?" Mike said sourly.

"Mike Andrews, you cannot put this all on me," Jen said. "That's so unfair. And by the way, just so you know, I do get hot for you. Do you know, when I fantasize, it's almost always about you?"

"Me playing the game," Mike said knowingly.

Jen gawked at her husband. With exasperation she said "Mike, when you fantasize about me, isn't it always about me fucking another guy? So what's the difference?"

That shut Mike up. They were silent for long moments. Then Jen said softly "Mike, there are millions of hot guys out there. They can all get me off. But I need you for my soul. Because you're the only man I love. Isn't that more important?"

Mike stared at Jen. Then he said "Yeah, it's more important. It's way more important." He pulled Jen into his arms and hugged her tight.

After hugging for a while, Mike said "You took a long time getting to the bedroom. You were looking for me?"

"Yes you jerk," Jen said, punching his arm. But now she was playing. "I was also arguing with Frank. About hooking up with Mr. Schneider - Jacob. I didn't want to. I couldn't believe he wanted that."

"So, you looked for me," Mike said, putting the pieces together. "When you couldn't find me, you went up to the bedroom anyway?"

"Don't make me feel bad Mike," Jen said, feeling guilty and slutty. "You knew something might happen, right?"

Mike frowned. Then he said "So why'd you do it, if you didn't want to?"

"Because he told me to," Jen said matter-of-factly, as if that was how the universe worked.

Mike stared at his wife. Finally he said "So you really are Frank's slut."

Jen winced at her husband's words. "You're really making me feel shitty," she said.

"You like being called a slut," Mike pointed out.

"Only when I'm playing. We're not playing, we're talking," Jen said. "And I don't like it when you call me that Mike."

Mike pulled Jen into his arms and hugged her in silence for a few moments. Then he kissed her and softly said "You're my goddess."

Jen snuggled deeper into Mike's arms. "That's better," she said. They hugged longer in silence.

"What was Jacob like?" Mike asked breaking the silence.

"He's about your size," Jen said, knowing what her husband was most interested about.

"He looked bigger?" Mike asked.

Jen couldn't help a slight smile. Sometimes it seemed Mike paid more attention to penises than she did. She said "Yeah a little bigger."

"Was it a turn on?"

"Yeah, some, because it was so bad," Jen admitted with a giggle. "God, I can NOT believe I sucked off Mr. Schneider." She shook her head as if amazed at herself and said "If Rachel ever finds out ... god."

"But you didn't let him fuck you?" he asked.

"No. I'm not attracted to him enough to take the chance, even with a condom," Jen said.

Mike slowly nodded. He suddenly remembered Jen was ovulating. He came in her twice, last night and this morning. He looked at Jen.

Jen read his thoughts. "If it happens it happens," she told him. "We're married right?"

"That's right," Mike said. He hugged Jen again. His Jen meter was fully topped up now, even though he knew it was pointless. He wasn't able to have children.

Jen's iPhone buzzed. She looked at it. "Frank," she said. "He's been texting all day."

"About coming over?"

"Yeah."

"Do you want to?" Mike asked.

"Anna will wake up soon. Then there's dinner."

"There's after dinner," Mike said.

"That's true," Jen said.

Mike grinned. He joked "Sucking off Mr. Schneider on Christmas eve and then fucking Frank on Christmas. That's really naughty. Not sure Santa will like that."

"Too late, Santa already gave me my presents," Jen joked back. She was talking about the Christmas presents Mike and Anna gave her earlier that morning.

"Frank give you a present yet?" Mike asked.

"Not yet," Jen said.

"Aren't you curious?"

"I kinda am," Jen admitted with a smile. There was an excited giddiness in her voice and a sparkle in her eye. Mike couldn't blame her. Who wouldn't be excited about a Christmas present from a billionaire boyfriend?

"Probably better than what I gave you," Mike said, tracing along her neck. Jen wasn't wearing Frank's necklace, but still he was comparing Frank's hugely expensive birthday gift (the necklace with the huge perfect diamond) to his not nearly as expensive birthday gift (the tennis bracelet with small common diamonds).

This year for Christmas, Mike gave Jen some clothes, music, a couple books, a gold chain for her ankle and a coupon book. Mike made the coupon book by hand. It had coupons for special things Mike would do for Jen, like giving her a foot massage, making her a special dinner, taking her for a picnic under their tree in Central Park, doing her chores for the day, things like that. The coupon book was extra special to Jen because Anna colored all the coupons with crayons.

"More expensive doesn't mean better baby," Jen said.

"But you want Frank's gift," Mike said.

"Well, yeah," Jen admitted with a laugh. She added "I have to give Frank my gift too."

"You got him something?" Mike asked, feeling the familiar pangs of cuckold angst.

"I kinda had to right?" Jen said rubbing his arm. "He's supposed to be my boyfriend. And I know he's gonna give me something."

"Yeah, sure," Mike said, his stomach churning. His dick was hard too. "What'd you get him?"
Like Reply
Jen handed Mike a box. Mike looked inside. It was an antique pocket watch. Mike opened it. Inside the cover, Jen had inserted a picture of herself and Frank. They were smiling and Frank had his arm around her. They looked like a happy couple.

"You think he'll like it?" Jen asked.

Mike asked "Where'd you get it?"

"An antique store in New Haven."

"You went all the way to New Haven?" Mike said surprised. That was a hike from Manhattan.

"I know, right?" Jen said with a half laugh. "I guess they're not popular anymore."

"Where's the picture from?" Mike asked.

"The Caribbean vacation," Jen said.

"Oh yeah, you looked tanned."

"Yeah, a little," Jen agreed.

Mike slowly nodded as he processed all this. He imagined his wife, going from store to store, searching for the perfect pocket watch for her boyfriend. He imagined her carefully trimming the picture so it fit into the watch. Had Jen spent nearly as much time shopping for his Christmas gifts? Probably not. Jen knew Mike, they'd been together for years; he was easy to shop for. In contrast, this was Jen's first Christmas with Frank. She had to think about what he would like.

Jen's first Christmas with Frank, Mike thought again. The first of many?

"Are you okay Mike?" Jen asked when he didn't say anything.

Mike's heart was beating wildly in his chest. His cock was rock hard. He forced himself to calm down. He said "Aren't you worried people will see the picture?"

"I thought about that," Jen said contemplatively. "But I mean, who would dare touch Frank Tower's watch?"

Mike felt like Jen just hit him with a bag of bricks. He kept his focus on the watch to hide his emotions. Still, he was reeling inside. Was Jen's statement somehow a knock against him? That Jen wanted a strong man - a man other men feared - and he wasn't nearly man enough for her?

Mike was a cuckold. He let other men fuck his wife. How could Jen possibly think he was strong? Who would fear him? Mike knew the answer. Nobody. No one feared Mike Andrews.

"Are you okay honey?" Jen asked again, interrupting his thoughts. "Is the watch too much? I have a backup gift."

"A backup gift?" Mike asked dumbly.

"A tie," Jen said. "I'll give him that if you want me to. It's just, I want to give Frank something he'll use. Something he won't toss into the closet."

Mike forced himself to get a grip. After all, he was the one who encouraged her to develop feelings for Frank, to think of Frank as her boyfriend rather than just a lover, and after all it was Christmas. Forcing a smile, he said "Give him both. From you, I'm sure he'll cherish them. I would."

Jen smiled and beamed at Mike. "Thanks baby. You always say the most perfect things."

They hugged. Then Jen hesitantly said "So I guess I'll go to Frank's after dinner?"

"Just you?" Mike said, feeling jealous about his wife spending Christmas evening with another man.

"I meant we," Jen quickly corrected. She giggled and said "Remember? You're going to hold my hand?"

Mike nodded. That was the plan. Jen wanted him to hold her hand as she came on Frank's cock.

"We have to dress up though," Jen said. "Frank's having a party."

"Another one?" Mike asked surprised.

"It's small. He's entertaining business partners from Asia," Jen said. "We won't know anyone." After a moment's hesitation, she added "I'll be with Frank. Is that okay?"

Mike nodded slowly, taking this all in. Jen would be Frank's girl tonight, not his. She'd be on his arm. Although, how was that any different than last night?

His stomach really churning now, Mike asked, "You planned this with Frank?"

"No," Jen assured him. "It all happened today. He's been texting me. If that's not okay -."

"It's okay," Mike said, his cock rock hard. He was thinking with his little head again despite all his conflicting feelings. But he added firmly "But you have to come home with me tonight." Mike would be able to play the 3rd wheel, hold Jen's hand as Frank made her cum, as long as he knew they would be back together again that night. As long as he was able to reconnect with her, hold her as she slept.

"Of course baby, that's what I was planning," Jen assured him, rubbing his arm. They heard Anna start to stir down the hall. "Can you get her? I'll get ready."

Mike nodded, knowing it took Jen a lot longer to get ready compared to him. "Wear this okay?" he said handing the gold anklet to her. He grinned and said "It means you're a hot wife."

"Okay," Jen said with a laugh. It was pretty, a thin yellow gold anklet. She asked "Which ankle?"

"People do it differently," Mike told her. "I'd rather your left ankle. The same side as your wedding ring." After a moment he added "If you wore stockings tonight, I'd want you to wear it under your stockings. But I guess you're not wearing stockings."

"You know I can't Mike," Jen said gently. Despite her gentle tone of voice her words tore at Mike's heart. But Mike knew the score. Frank wanted her bare legged. Jen was so into Frank she did what he wanted, not Mike.

Wanting to make her husband feel better, Jen raised her left foot and gave him a sweet smile. "Put it on me baby," she asked him.

Jen was wearing flats. Mike took off her flat (he didn't have to; he wanted to). Then he fastened the delicate gold anklet around her ankle. It took all his will power not to lavish kisses on the sole of her pretty foot.

Jen arched her pretty foot and playfully dug her toe into his chest. Mike barely suppressed a moaned. He had a major foot fetish and Jen had the prettiest feet in the world (at least to Mike). "I'm just playing the game," she assured him. "That's why I'm not wearing stockings tonight. I'll wear stockings for you again someday."

"When Frank's over?" Mike asked. When Jen nodded, he asked "When will that be?"

"Eventually baby," Jen assured him. It's what she always said nowadays, "eventually." But her nebulous assurance gave Mike little relief.

Realizing that and trying to give Mike more assurance, Jen poked her toe into his chest again and promised "I'll never take it off. Just like the Sophia ring."

Mike smiled. He saw Jen was also wearing his tennis bracelet, on her left wrist. She rarely took it off. So that meant she always wore his tennis bracelet, the Sophia ring, and now the gold anklet too. That made him feel good.

"But um, baby ... you know I can't wear my rings tonight," she said hesitantly.

Mike nodded, the reality of tonight shattering their brief moment of marital intimacy and togetherness. "I get it," he said. She was Frank's date tonight among his friends. Naturally she couldn't wear her engagement and wedding rings. He understood, but it still felt like a knife to his heart.

Sometime later Jen came downstairs wearing a black, body hugging cocktail dress and black high heels. Her hair and makeup were perfect. Her makeup was heavier, just as Frank preferred. She looked stunningly beautiful, like a movie starlet or super model.

"You look incredible," Mike gushed, he said siding up to Jen. "I don't remember this dress."

"It's new. The shoes too," Jen whispered. Mike nodded. Jen didn't say it but he knew they were from Frank. Selected by Jen's stylists and bought using Frank's unlimited bank account.

It took Mike less than 30 minutes to shower and dress. In the shower he stroked himself. There was no way he'd make it through the evening without some relief. He allowed the cuckold angst to wash over him. How Frank was able to give Jen so much more. How Jen must think his gifts were pathetic next to Frank's. How Jen was so excited to see Frank to not only get his gift but also feel his cock inside her. Yes, Jen had told a good story earlier. He even believed her. But still, he couldn't help thinking last night and this morning were pity fucks. To make Mike feel good so he wouldn't object to her spending tonight with Frank. So she would get the real fucking she wanted. From Frank.

Mike lurched and shot his jizz against the ceramic tile walls. Then he leaned against the wall, panting and catching his breath as the hot water sprayed down on him. With his lust gone, he felt a wave of melancholy and regret wash over him. He closed his eyes and tried to force it away. But the dark emotions wouldn't go away. With his lust gone all that was left was the angst, the kind that hurt and depressed him. He had to force himself to finish showering and dressing, wondering how he was going to get through the evening.

As he walked down the stairs, he saw Anna bouncing around from sofa to ottoman to love seat. She was using the family room like a gym, gleefully leaping and tumbling all over the place. Everyone was watching, Mike, Jen and her parents. They were all smiling (even Jen's dad). Then Anna, knowing she had an audience, pretended she was a ballerina, gracefully pirouetting across the family room floor.

Mike was incredibly proud. Anna was his pride and joy, a fireball one moment, a graceful ballerina the next. He imagined this was how Jen was when she was a little girl. It was like a time machine into the past.

Suddenly Anna leaped into Mike's arms, like an Olympic gymnast soaring between the uneven bars. In a smooth motion, Anna wrapping her little arms around his neck and gave him a loud wet razzberry on his cheek. Mike laughed, as did everyone else. For Mike though, it was like a dark cloud opening up and the bright sun shining through. Being with Anna, seeing her bouncing and dancing around, it made Mike happy and drove the dark emotions away.
Like Reply
"Why so dressed up?" Emma asked Jen when they got to her house. Jen was helping Emma with the Christmas turkey.

"Mike and I are going out after," Jen said to her older sister. Being vague, she added "A friend's having a little get together."

"Hey, how's my favorite sister-in-law?" Vick said entering the kitchen. Vick was Emma's husband. They were both 35. With his dark, slicked back hair and slim physique, Vick had a resemblance to a younger Matt Dillon.

Vick hugged Jen from behind. Jen let him kiss her cheek hello. She was polite to Vick but didn't like him. Emma got pregnant with Vick's child and dropped out of college. They got married and had a boy, Ray (he was 16 now). That's not what she disliked about Vick. It was everything else.

While Vick could be charming and even charismatic, Jen didn't think he was a good husband to Emma. He was an outrageous flirt, going after anything in a dress. She suspected he cheated, just like her father cheated on her mom. The Johnson girls were all the same. They were all attracted to the Colins of the world.

Jen knew she had the best of both worlds. She was married to a wonderful supportive man like Mike, who was her rock, her soul mate. Yet she was able to explore her sexuality with men she was physically attracted to, like Colin, Scott, and yes, Frank Tower.

Jen walked over to Mike and leaned into him. She kissed him and said "Thank you."

"What for?" Mike asked with a smile.

"For everything," Jen said, a twinkle in her blue eyes. Mike knew she was talking about their game.

"Thank you," Mike said with a grin at her, emphasizing the word you. He whispered "Excited about later?"

"I'm wet," Jen whispered back with a giggle. "That answer your question?"

"You're wearing one of Frank's panties?" he whispered.

"Not in this dress. Panty lines," Jen said. "It's just me under this dress."

Mike's eyes immediately went to Jen's bust. Yes, he could just make out the slight dents formed by the nipple bars.

Jen knew what he was looking at. "You can't really see them in this dress," she whispered.

"No bra too?" he whispered. He reached down and subtlety caressed her sexy flat stomach, feeling the belly ring under her dress. When Jen nodded, he gushed "You're amazing. I love you so much."

"You better mister," Jen said beaming at him.

"Okay, no more of that," Vick shouted from across the kitchen.

"I know, really, you guys still act like newlyweds," Emma joked with a playful roll of her eyes. Mike and Jen grinned at each other. That was a benefit of their game. It kept their relationship fresh; they never fell into the boring routine of the stereotypical married couple.

Throughout the evening Mike noticed Vick checking Jen out. Vick always did that. No doubt he had a major hard-on for his sister-in-law. At 35 Emma was still an attractive girl, but not the beauty she used to be. Her looks had faded, probably from the emotional distress of having a no-good husband like Vick.

Jen on the other hand still had the youthful looks of a coed. She was drop dead gorgeous and had a sexy, tight body. Mike gave himself some credit for that. He supported Jen in everything and he never cheated.

Then Mike thought about Allie and felt guilty. He pushed that memory out of his head. It was just that one time. It would never happen again. Allie would never say anything so Jen would never find out. It was like it never happened. At least that's what Mike told himself.

Mike knew Jen was probably aware of Vick's stares but pretended not to notice. The idea of Jen getting fucked by her brother-in-law turned Mike on of course. It was like Jen fucking his brother Joe; the taboo added major octane to his cuckold fantasy. But Jen would never do that to her sister, and Mike wouldn't want her to. So Mike never suggested it and they never discussed it, not even once.

This night Vick took extra looks at Jen's tits. Probably he also saw the slight dents in her dress made by the nipple bars. Mike wondered if Vick would fuck Emma tonight fantasizing about his sister-in-law. The idea got Mike hot. But again, Mike would keep this fantasy to himself.

After dinner Mike and Jen drove to Frank's mansion. Anna went home with Jen's parents. Her mom was babysitting. Jen's dad and Vick announced they were going out to a bar. Mom and Emma didn't approve but they didn't object either. Emma decided to take Ray and go to her parents' house too. This way Ray and Anna could play (either though they were over 10 years apart, the cousins loved playing together).

Mike could tell Jen was excited to spend time with Frank. She absent-mindedly played with the big diamond of Frank's necklace the way she often played with the strands of her long blonde hair. He said "Tonight you don't have to lie about the necklace. You can say Frank gave it to you."

"Oh yeah, I guess that's right," Jen said. She hadn't thought about it.

Remembering last night, Mike planted a fake smile on his face and said "I get why you didn't tell people I gave it to you. You didn't want to disrespect Frank."

"That's not why," Jen said. "I didn't think you wanted me to say you gave me something you didn't."

"Yeah that's right," Mike said with the fake smile still on his face.

"Mike, really, that's the reason. I didn't want to disrespect YOU," Jen assured him. "I don't care about Frank's feelings. He can take care of himself."

"So you feel like I need taking care of?" Mike asked. He still wore the fake smile.

"I'm your wife so of course I take care of you," Jen assured him. She rubbed his arm. "Don't get hung up by Frank's gifts. Remember? It's like us going to the Starbucks for a latte."

"Must be nice to be so rich," Mike said, trying to keep his voice light.

"It's just money Mike," Jen said. "You know I don't care about money."

"You're excited to get his Christmas gift," Mike reminded her.

"Because it's part of the game," Jen insisted. "That's all. We're playing baby. It's not real."

"Okay, I get it," Mike said with the fake smile on his face again.

"Really baby," Jen insisted. "I promise you, it doesn't matter what Frank gives me. I love your coupon book a lot more. I love all your gifts a lot more."

"Yeah, okay," Mike said. Though, he was skeptical looking at the dress and high heels Jen was wearing (both gifts from Frank and probably costing more than what Mike earned in a month).

But Mike didn't want to ruin the evening. Despite his mixed feelings he was just as excited as Jen about tonight. So he joked "Even the hot wife anklet?"

"Even that," Jen said with a laugh. "You call it a hot wife anklet. I think it's a pretty gold chain from my wonderful husband."

Mike grinned at Jen. This time the smile was real.

Jen took off her wedding and engagement rings. "Can you hold these for me?" she asked handing them to Mike.

Mike stared at Jen's ringless left hand as he put them in his pocket.

"Frank wants to impress his friends," Jen said. With a modest smile and shrug she said "With his new pretty girlfriend. So -."

"You'll be attached to him tonight," Mike said, finishing her sentence.

"Yeah," Jen said with another shrug. She clutched Mike's hand. "You're up for this?"

"You're coming home with me right?" Mike asked again, wanting to hear her say it again.

"Yes, definitely," Jen assured him, squeezing his hand.

"Then yeah, I want to be here with you," Mike said. Watching Jen with her "boyfriend" as he played the 3rd wheel was cuckold gold for Mike.

The dinner party was both difficult and delicious for Mike. Jen played the part of Frank's devoted girlfriend. Frank had a large staff to prepare and serve the food. Jen's job was to make everyone feel welcome and have a good time. (Frank's guests were 8 married couples, all Asian, ranging in age from 40s to 60s.)

Jen was born for this role. Not only was she bubbly and engaging, she was empathetic so she always knew exactly what to do to make people feel welcome and happy.

Of course, Jen was on Frank's arm the entire time. That was the hardest part, for Mike to see his wife constantly touching Frank, holding his hand, laughing at his jokes, responding to his every whim. Acting like Frank's perfect, devoted girlfriend.

From time to time, Jen glanced at Mike and gave him a subtle smile, but otherwise she ignored him. Which was natural, since she was with Frank, not Mike.

The wives gathered around Jen like she was the focal point of the party (which she was as Frank's new girlfriend). They lavished attention on Jen, paying special attention to her diamond necklace (these older ladies were all wealthy and immediately recognized the extraordinary quality and cost of the diamond).

Frank approached with a slim rectangular box. It was wrapped with a red ribbon and bow. "Jenny I haven't had an opportunity to give you your Christmas gift," he said with a smile. He handed the box to Jen.

"Wait, open my gift first," Jen said. She gave Frank the small box.

Frank looked truly stunned and moved when he saw the pocket watch, especially when he opened it and saw the picture of them. "It will always be with me," he promised Jen while beaming into her eyes.

Next Jen gave Frank the tie. Frank grinned and insisted on putting it on. "Let me," Jen said. They smiled into each other's eyes as Jen tied the tie. As he watched this, Mike felt his head spin with cuckold angst. It was delicious and made his cock hard as a rock, but also tore at his heart.

Finally it was Jen's turn. All the wives (and the husbands as well) watched with eager anticipation as Jen unwrapped Frank's gift. Then she opened it. There was a collective intake of breath as everyone saw the contents.

It was a tennis bracelet.

And not just any tennis bracelet. It was a baker's dozen of large diamonds. A string of 13 diamonds, each as large and perfect as the diamond of the necklace.

It was the most amazing thing Jen had ever seen. Her hand was shaking as she held it out. Frank fastened the tennis bracelet around her wrist. With an awestruck smile Jen held out her hand for the wives to see. They all gushed about the amazing beauty of the bracelet and how lucky Jen was to have such a wonderful boyfriend like Frank Tower.

Mike felt like he'd been hit with a bag of bricks. He staggered away from the party. He was a hanger-on anyway, pretending to be a colleague of Frank. No one noticed his absence. Jen never looked his way as he disappeared down the hall.
Like Reply
Frank's house was huge. Mike found a staircase and went downstairs. There was a bar and flat screen TV. Mike poured himself a scotch and turned on ESPN. He gulped down the scotch to settle his nerves. He poured another and gulped that one down too.

Sometime later Jen approached. "There you are," she said walking up to him. She got on the stool next to him. "Is it good?" she asked about the scotch.

Mike nodded. "Probably rare and expensive," he sourly joked. He looked at Jen's left wrist. The large diamonds of Frank's new tennis bracelet towered over his smaller, ordinary bracelet. "You should take this off," Mike said bitterly, moving to take off his tennis bracelet.

"Stop Mike," Jen said pulling her hand away.

"Seriously, it's ruining the look of your new bracelet," Mike said reaching for her wrist again and trying to undo the clasp of his bracelet.

"Mike stop," Jen said pulling her hand away again. She studied his face. "Are you drunk?"

"Yeah Jen I'm drunk," Mike said with a bitter laugh. He was tipsy from 3 scotches (he was on his 4th) but not drunk. Well, not completely drunk.

"Mike, Frank might not have done it on purpose," Jen told him. "I can't remember if I told him you gave me the tennis bracelet for my birthday."

"You're defending him?" Mike said incredulously.

"No, I'm just saying I haven't had a chance to talk to him," Jen said rubbing Mike's arm. "If he did it on purpose to make you feel bad then that's really shitty. I won't take the bracelet; I'll give it back to him. But if he didn't know, then he's not trying to show you up. That's all I'm saying."

"So if he says it's a coincidence you'll keep it," Mike said bitterly, his tone of voice putting air quotes around "coincidence." "Just give me my bracelet back Jen; maybe I can still return it. Or I'll just throw it away, it's junk compared to Frank's." Then, remembering their earlier conversation (Author's note: See Cheating and Rivals Part 43), he added sarcastically "Oh, that's right. You'll keep my bracelet because it's cheap looking so you can wear it when you're slumming."

"Mike stop," Jen said, trying to reason with him. "What I meant was, I'm not keeping the bracelet. No matter what. I'm giving it back."

"You were oohing and ahhing over it upstairs," Mike said.

"I couldn't exactly throw it into his face in front of his friends," Jen said with exasperation. "And what reason would I have to do that, if it's just a coincidence you both gave me a tennis bracelet?"

"You're right Jen you should keep it," Mike said stubbornly, crossing his arms defensively.

"Mike, I said I'm giving it back," Jen said with a sigh.

"No, keep it," Mike said. "I want you to. Keep it."

"God Mike, now you're being a baby," Jen said frustrated.

"I'm being a baby?" he said shocked.

"Yes," Jen said. "I'm so tired of this. You knew he was giving me a gift. You knew it was going to be over the top. We talked about it. What else is there after a necklace? You should be happy he didn't give me a ring."

Mike's eyes bulged out. "What are you saying?" he said, shocked and alarmed.

"Oh my god," Jen sighed with exasperation. "I'm not saying anything Mike."

"What do you mean I should be happy he didn't give you a ring?" Mike pressed. "Has Frank talked about giving you a ring?"

"No. God Mike. I'm giving the bracelet back okay?"

Mike got pissed at the dismissiveness in her voice. "Just keep it," he said stubbornly. "You want it." It was a statement, not a question.

"No, I really don't," Jen said with another sigh, as if she was tired of this conversation.

"Stop lying Jen," Mike spat out. "You want it. Stop lying and tell the truth."

Jen stared at Mike. She said "Now you're being a real jerk."

They were silent for long moments. "The guests are leaving," Jen said in a soft voice, as if trying to move pass this and stop arguing. "We're going up to his bedroom. Are you coming? Or staying here?"

"Sounds like you want me to stay here," Mike said.

"No Mike ... god," Jen lamented, frustrated. She forced herself to calm down. In a softer voice she said "I want you with us."

Mike didn't respond. She said us. Us meaning her and Frank. Little things like that tore at his soul.

Trying again to get pass this, Jen said in a soft, pleading voice "When Frank gave me the necklace I asked you before taking it. I'm telling you now I'm not keeping the bracelet. You're assuming I want his bracelet but I don't, I want yours. You're all mad at me and I haven't done anything."

Mike heard her words but didn't say anything. He was too raw inside. And, honestly, maybe he was drunk and not thinking clearly.

"Look," Jen said putting a small box on the bar. "Frank gave me this too." Before he could say anything she grinned and said "Don't worry, it's not a ring."

Jen opened the box and Mike looked inside. No it wasn't an engagement ring. But it was just as bad.

Inside the box was a tiny ring made of thin, delicate yellow gold. It had a small perfect diamond. It matched Jen's nipple and belly rings.

"Is that a ring for your clit?" Mike asked. His voice was so hoarse and dry his words were barely audible.

"That would hurt," Jen said with a half giggle. "You mean my clit hood," she said, referring to the soft fold of skin that covered her clitoris. Her thoughts flashed to a similar conversation she had years ago with her cousin Cindy. Back then as young teenagers, Cindy knew more than her. Those country girls ... they grow up fast. Jen wondered how Cindy and that boy were getting along. The one who wrote limericks. What was his name? Something Greek sounding.

"Yeah," Mike said.

"Yeah, that's what it is," Jen told him. She grinned at him. "One of Frank's friends tonight is a doctor. Frank wants to pierce me tonight."

Mike gawked at Jen, his mouth opening in shock.

Cheating and Rivals Part 52

"Yeah, that's what it is," Jen told Mike. She grinned at him. "One of Frank's friends tonight is a doctor. Frank wants to pierce me tonight."

Mike looked at Jen, his mouth opening in shock. "He wants to pierce your clit?" he asked. He couldn't believe this was really happening.

Jen went with the way Mike said it, even though in reality the hood would be pierced, not her clit. "Frank said you'd love it," she said with a smile. "My breasts, belly button and clit all pierced with his diamonds. He said you'd get off on that. My whole body belonging to him. Even my pussy. You want that baby?"

"Jen ...," Mike sputtered. Was this really happening? It felt like a nightmare. Yes, at some level the idea turned him on. But this was too much.

"I'm not going to do it," Jen said with a laugh.

"What?" Mike said, not understanding.

"I told Frank no," Jen said grinning at him.

"What?" Mike said again. Then he understood. "You're dicking with me."

Jen giggled and hugged him. "You're so much fun to tease," she said grinning at him. Getting more serious she said "But you see? I don't do everything Frank wants." She took his hand and said earnestly "You're assuming I want Frank's bracelet. I don't. I want your bracelet. I had to wear his bracelet tonight because I didn't want to embarrass him. But as soon as his friends are gone I'm giving it back. I'm just saying, maybe Frank isn't evil here. He probably doesn't know you just gave me a tennis bracelet."

Mike doubted it, but he got her point. He decided to give Frank the benefit of the doubt ... for the moment. He said "Then why not keep it? If it's just a coincidence?" This time his question was real instead of being sarcastic and hurtful.

"Because, if I keep it, you'll always think I like his bracelet more than yours. And I don't want you to think that because I love your bracelet," Jen said looking into her husband's eyes. "And because it's too expensive. Frank is just a friend. It's too big a gift from a friend."

Mike slowly nodded, processing all this.

"I have to go back up, to say goodbye to his friends," Jen said. "You're coming?"

Mike nodded. "I'll come up after his friends are gone," he said. He motioned to the scotch in his hand. "I'll finish this and then join you. Don't wait for me."

"Okay," Jen said. She touched the tumbler with the tip of a finger. "Don't drink too much baby." She kissed him then walked back upstairs.

Mike sipped his scotch as he gazed at the box with the clit ring. He imagined the doctor piercing Jen's clit and inserting Frank's clit ring. Probably Jen would hold Frank's hand and look up adoringly into his eyes as her most private part was tagged as Frank's property. Her breasts. Her stomach. Now her pussy. All Frank's property.

How long before Jen cut her hair? Dyed it brown, or even black? Jen said no tonight. But Frank was persistent. He loved piercings. It was like staking a claim to a girl's body. How long before Frank tattooed her? Inked a black F on her ankle? A real tattoo this time. Or on her left wrist, as a reminder to Jen who she belonged to, even when she was wearing her wedding ring.

Mike was breathing hard and his heart was pounding. He finished the scotch then stood up. He walked upstairs to Frank's bedroom. His cock was so hard it hurt.

Mike realized he didn't know where Frank's bedroom was. There was a young maid cleaning up. She was probably 21 or 22, cute, short page boy dark hair, with a slim figure. Feeling awkward, Mike asked "Can you direct me to Frank's bedroom?" Feeling like he needed to provide more of an explanation to this young girl, Mike tried to look serious and professional as he said, "I have a meeting with Frank. It's about a sensitive subject so Frank asked to talk in his bedroom."
Like Reply
The young girl nodded. She said "Yes sir." The girl had a French accent. That made sense of course. Frank only hired young French girls in his house staff. "Upstairs, turn right, it's the door after the vase of flowers."

Mike smile gratefully. The young French maid curtsied. She curtsied!

Just then they heard moans coming from upstairs. Mike recognized the moans. It was Jen. He was missing the action! He wanted to be there!

"Thanks," Mike sputtered to the young maid. With his cheeks going red, Mike went upstairs. He felt the maid's eyes burning into his back as he turned right, towards the moans. He found the door just pass the vase of flowers. The door wasn't locked. Without knocking he walked in.

Jen was on the bed with Frank. They were still dressed, kissing and fondling each other over their clothes.

Frank noticed Mike. He nodded to a chair and said "over there."

Mike looked at the chair. It appeared to be a comfortable chair and had a good view of the bed. A bottle of Highland Park scotch and a tumbler were on a side table. Frank had thought of everything. A nice place to sit as he watched another man fuck his wife and make her cum.

As Mike sat down, Frank unzipped Jen's dress. He peeled it off her body. Her bra went next. Mike saw Frank's diamonds in her nipples and belly button, around her neck, around her wrist. Jen's hair was up and her makeup was heavy the way Frank liked. She wore his perfume and the high heels he bought her. She was bare legged. Everything about Jen was Frank.

Most of all Jen was responding to Frank. To his kisses, his nibbles, his caresses. Frank knew Jen's body and he expertly played it like a fine violin, sending her to extreme sexual heights. Jen was panting and moaning like she couldn't get enough. And Frank wasn't fucking her yet. He hadn't even taken his cock out of his pants.

It was at that moment Mike knew Jen belong to Frank. Her body belonged to him. She truly was his slut.

Mike thought about it. Would Jen have ever allowed Ricky, or Scott, or Tom to pierce her body? To "bang" her? To fuck whoever they said? To control her orgasms?

No. But Frank was different. And Mike felt like the billionaire was slowly taking his wife away from him.

Jen was resisting, like tonight with the clit piercing. But there was a connection between them and it was getting stronger.

Mike thought about last night and today. They were playing on Christmas eve and day! Christmas! Leaving their 4-year old daughter Anna alone for long stretches on these special days.

Mike wasn't blaming Jen. It was as much his fault as hers. But the fact Jen (Anna's mother) agreed to this showed the grip Frank had over her. Maybe Jen didn't realize it herself, the powerful hold Frank had over her.

Mike never realized the depth of Jen's submissive fantasies. Maybe she hadn't either. Maybe only now they both were realizing how much they controlled her. Like how his cuckold fantasies controlled him. Frank was taking advantage of that. He was the perfect top; the perfect master.

Mike watched as Jen moved down Frank's body. She worked on his belt and unzipped him. Then she reached into his pants and pulled out his cock, being careful not to hurt him. Once again Mike was amazed by Frank's girth. His cock was well above average length-wise but it was his thickness that set him apart.

Mike saw evidence of that as Jen tried to take him into her mouth. Despite opening her mouth wide she was barely able to swallow his bulbous cockhead and a couple inches of his thick shaft.

Frank seemed to get impatient. He pulled Jen off his cock and threw her to the bed, onto her hands and knees. Frank got behind her. Holding his shaft, he positioned his cockhead between her pussy lips. Jen winced as he penetrated her. "Go slow baby," she gasped. Even though Frank had fucked her many times by now, her pussy still wasn't used to his thickness.

Mike clenched the chair arms as he heard Jen call Frank "baby." Another dagger to his heart.

Again Frank seemed impatient. He pulled out and tossed Jen onto her back. Jen automatically opened her legs. Mike eyes were drawn to his wife's high heeled feet. Jen wore his gold chain around her left ankle. But the jewelry was too new, it didn't have the emotional significance to relieve his angst and insecurities.

Frank kissed Jen, his cock pressing against her pussy (but not penetrating her). He was about to push in again when Jen remembered. She was ovulating! "Wait," she told Frank, reaching for a condom from her bag.

"No Jenny," Frank said disapprovingly, wanting to be bare inside her.

"I told you baby," Jen reminded him. As Mike heard this, he wasn't sure what was worse. That Jen let Frank initially into her without a condom a few moments ago. Or that they clearly discussed this earlier (the fact Jen was ovulating and he needed to wear a condom). Or that she called Frank "baby" again.

Mike couldn't take it. He felt the walls closing in on him. Suddenly he flashed back to his detention at CATF. He remembered the thick iron bars of his cell. He remembered Colonel Banks and others screaming and threatening him. He remembered the isolation, the sleep deprivation, the near waterboarding.

The leather chair felt like the cell! Mike couldn't breathe! He had to get away!

Jen was underneath Frank. As she ripped the condom package with her teeth, Mike abruptly stood up. Jen looked at him as if just remembering he was there. "Mike?" she asked.

"I'll be right back," Mike said.

"Are you okay?" Jen asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine ...," Mike sputtered. "I'll be right back," he said again, moving towards the door.

"Hurry back," Jen said, her attention already back on Frank as she rolled the condom onto his thick shaft. Mike glanced back before leaving. Jen was kissing Frank. Her hands were between their bodies, guiding Frank's cock to her pussy. She grunted as he entered her. She had already forgotten Mike, all her attention on Frank as he penetrated and impaled her with his thick cock.

Mike got in the car and aimlessly drove around. It occurred to him he was probably drunk. Not a good thing. Luckily the roads were mostly empty in Belmont on Christmas evening.

Mike felt like the walls were closing in on him. He was having a hard time breathing. He knew it was PTSD. It was flaring up again. His doctor (Dr. Gupta) told him this might happen sometimes. He was supposed to call. But it was Christmas. Mike didn't want to bother him. Also, he didn't want to be weak. He willed himself to feel better. Mind over body. He could do it. He wouldn't be weak.

Dr. Gupta said PTSD might never go away completely. Mike thought it ironic he worked at CATF where it happened. But somehow, working at CATF helped. It was like squarely addressing and conquering his demons. And Mike had made sure CATF would never be able to detain him again.

Mike eventually drove back to Jen's house. He was shocked to see who was there. Allie!

Allie was sitting on the stoop, smoking a cigarette. "Allie, what are you doing here?" Mike ask shocked.

"Hey Mike," Allie said, her voice despondent. "Jen with you?"

"No," Mike said. Lowering his voice, he said "She's with Frank."

"Oh," Allie said, clearly disappointed. "I need to talk to her."

"Why? Where's DJ?" Mike asked. DJ was her son, Darren Jr.

"He's inside, asleep," Allie said. An aura of hopelessness surrounded her.

"Allie what has happened?" Mike asked concerned.

Allie handed Mike a manila envelope. Mike looked inside. They were divorce papers.

"Darren sent them today, on Christmas," Allie said. "Really nice huh? I just wanted ... I need to talk to Jen." Suddenly Allie started crying.

"Let's go over to Frank's," Mike suggested.

"No. It's late. I'll see her tomorrow," Allie said through tears. "Emma said I can crash at her house. It's too crowded here. Can you drive me?"

By the time they got to Emma's house Allie had stopped crying. She was more like herself again. "God I must look a mess," she lamented.

"You look fine," Mike assured her.

"I can't stand all the tears," Allie said. She went into the bathroom. When she came out her hair was brushed and her lips wet with lipstick. "I need a drink. Does Emma have anything? Not beer. Something strong. Vodka or something."

Having just been there, Mike knew where Emma and Vick kept the good stuff. He pulled down bottles and poured a vodka for Allie and a scotch for himself. They clinked glasses and then each took a long sip.

"So why aren't you with Jen?" Allie asked.

Mike didn't answer as he took another sip of scotch. He didn't need it. He'd already had too much. But what the fuck.

"Come on, tell me," Allie pressed.

After a moment's hesitation, Mike said "I feel like I'm losing her to Frank."

"Seriously?" Allie said with a skeptical laugh. "What happened?"

Again Mike didn't answer.

"God I thought we were pass this," Allie said frustrated with Mike. "Remember? I ask questions. You answer with words, not grunts or shrugs. It's called having a conversation."

Mike frowned at Allie. But then he filled her in, telling her how Jen was spending more time with Frank, about the mistletoe kiss, Jen's passion-less comment, their "3rd wheel" game, Frank's tennis bracelet, the clit ring, Jen sculpting her body to Frank's preferences.

"So wait," Allie said skeptically. "You want Jen to treat you like a third wheel. But when she does you get upset. You want her to spend more time with Frank. But when she does you get upset. You want Jen to wear Frank's shit. But when she does you get upset. Mike, what's wrong with this picture? Why don't you just stop playing your stupid game?"

"We're both too into it," Mike said.

"If that's true, why aren't you with Jen now?" Allie scoffed. "God Mike. Jen said she doesn't want Frank's bracelet. She said she doesn't want the clit ring. Why won't you believe her?"

"Because I know she does want the bracelet," Mike shot back. "I know she wants to pierce her clit for Frank."

"But that's not what Jen's saying," Allie said frustrated. "That's all in your head. That's what YOU want. And you're transferring it to her."

"I have no idea what you're talking about," Mike said defiantly.
Like Reply
"You do so," Allie said with a glare at him. "You want Jen to prance around in Frank's things. You want her to lose weight for Frank. You want her to ignore you. That's why you walked out tonight. You want to feel sorry for yourself. Look at poor me, I've got a little dick, I can't compete with a real man like Frank Tower. You know what's really pathetic Mike? All that gets you hot, but you can't handle it. So you blame it on Jen. You make it her fault."

Allie looked at Mike and said "Just like the other night. You made it all my fault. You're Mr. Boy Scout, it's never your fault, you're so pure and innocent, it must be slutty Allie's fault. Well how do you think that made me feel Mike? Shit happens sometimes. That doesn't mean you dump your friends."

"Allie I didn't dump you," Mike said.

"Whatever," Allie said.

"I'm not blaming you," Mike said. "It's both our fault."

"Stop with the PC bullshit," Allie said derisively. Their glasses were empty. She pushed hers towards Mike. He refilled both their glasses. For long moments they sipped their drinks in silence.

"Does Jen talk about Frank at work?" Mike asked.

"Sometimes," Allie said with a shrug.

"A lot?"

"Sometimes," Allie said again with another shrug.

After a moment's hesitation, Mike asked "Does she talk about me?"

"Of course she does. She talks about you all the time," Allie told him.

"In loving ways?" Mike asked. "I mean, does she talk about mundane things, like what we had for dinner last night, or is it like, I'm looking forward to seeing Mike tonight?"

"Mike this isn't 1st grade," Allie scoffed impatiently. "I'm not going to pass notes for you. Just talk to her."

Mike didn't respond. Talking with Jen often wasn't helpful. Because talking usually led to sex and while that was great for his libido it didn't help with communication.

Their glasses were soon empty again. Mike poured another round. They were getting drunk.

Allie grinned and said "So is Frank really that thick?"

"You and Jen talk about that?"

"Of course we talk about it," Allie said with a slurred giggle. "So, is he?"

Mike looked around. He saw a Coke can and put it on the table. "Like this. Almost," he said.

"Seriously?" Allie said her eyes going wide. The can was about 3 inches wide. She picked up the can. She couldn't get her whole hand around it. "God I need something like that," she said wishfully. "I haven't gotten fucked good since RH." Really drunk now, she laughed and added "You're the last guy to get me off. It's been just me and Mr. Vibrator since then."

"I'd rather not talk about that," Mike said, embarrassed and guilty.

"Oh come on, we can laugh about it," Allie said, taking another swig of vodka. "You can tell your grandchildren bubble boy. You got Allie Oh-La-La off."

"I thought you hated that nickname," Mike said with a grin. He was feeling drunk too.

"Why would I hate that name? I love it," Allie said with a drunken giggle. "Bubble boy, now that's a sucky name. You know how you got that right?"

"Something about Jen putting me in a bubble," Mike said with a shrug.

"Is that what she told you?" Allie scoffed with another laugh. "No. I told Jen I was gonna fuck you. She got salty so I said, Fine, he'll be your bubble boy." (See All In My Head - Part 7, Epilogue 2)

Mike's mouth opened in surprise.

"Don't give me that look," Allie slurred with a drunken grin. "I told you I screwed all Jen's boyfriends. And she did all of mine so don't judge me. God she even fucked Darren, the slut. But I don't care. I am so over him."

For some reason Allie abruptly stood up. But the room spun and she toppled over. Mike leaped up to catch her but the room spun for him too. They ended up falling onto the sofa.

"God I am so wasted," Allie said, leaning back into the sofa. She looked at Mike. "You wanna know why Jen's boyfriend's fucked me?" She unbuttoned her blouse and tugged it open. "Here's why. Two reasons."

"Allie button your blouse," Mike said. Despite his words though, he looked at her lacy red bra. The cups barely contained her big tits.

"Why Mike? I've seen you look. You act all innocent, the perfect husband. But you check me out all the time," Allie said with a teasing grin. "You like talking about Jen's old boyfriends. Okay. Colin loved my tits. So did Scott. So did Tom."

"You fucked Tom?" Mike said surprised. He already knew about Colin and Scott.

"You're not listening Mike," Allie said. "I fucked all Jen's boyfriends. Tom loved fucking my tits. He was pissed at Jen after she dumped him. For you. So he fucked my tits to get back at her."

"To get back at her?" Mike asked, not understanding.

"Because her tits aren't big enough to fuck," Allie said with a "duh" tone of voice.

"Did you fuck Clint?" Mike asked.

"God Mike, no, seriously?" Allie scoffed as if the idea was unthinkable, way pass the line. "I didn't fuck Ricky either, if you're wondering. I'm not that big a bitch."

"Wait, what?" Mike asked with a surprised frown. "Why not Ricky?"

Even drunk Allie realized her mistake. She was in dangerous territory. "Never mind, whatever," she sputtered. She pulled off her blouse and threw it to the floor, as if wanting to change the subject.

"Allie, come on," Mike said. "Emma and Vick might walk in any minute."

"No, they're sleeping at Jen's parents," Allie said. She gave Mike that teasing grin again. "Haven't you ever wanted to see my breasts?" she asked.

"I've seen them," Mike said, thinking about Scott's video and that time at the adult pool in Vegas.

Allie climbed on Mike, straddling his legs. "Yeah but not close up," she said reaching behind and unsnapping her bra.

"Allie don't," Mike said, gripping her arms. By gripping her arms she wasn't able to take her bra off.

"This might be your only chance, ever," Allie said, intently looking into Mike's eyes. "You're not curious?"

Mike looked back into Allie's eyes. Yes, he was curious. He left her arms go.

Giving Mike a lopsided grin, Allie took off her bra and tossed it onto the floor. She arched her back, sticking her tits in his face. It was a move she'd done with countless men before. Like a hair flip. It always worked.

"What do you think?" Allie asked, grinning at him.

"They're ... nice. Incredible," Mike said, his eyes feasting on her breasts. They were truly magnificent! Large, perfectly shaped, with upturned nipples. There was a slight hint of sag but then Allie was 30 and had breast fed DJ.
Like Reply
"Yeah, I know," Allie said proudly. She wrapped her arms around Mike's neck and kissed him. Mike kissed back. Soon they were making out.

"So Jen's fucking Frank now?" Allie asked between kisses.

"Yeah," Mike said.

"Right now, he's got that thick dick inside her?"

"Yeah, probably."

"That turn you on?"

"Yes," Mike said, the one word coming out like a moan.

Allie slid down Mike's body until she was kneeling on the floor. She pulled down his pants. "You really are small," she said looking at his hard, not quite 4-inch dick. His cock jerked at her demeaning words.

"That's why she has no passion for me," Mike told her. He was practically panting.

"You want that right?" Allie said. She was getting to understand his cuckold fantasies. She wrapped her hand around Mike's shaft. Her thumb easily overlapped her fingers. The difference between Mike's thin shaft and the Coke can - Frank's cock - was startling. "So tiny," she said as if amazed by his smallness. Again Mike's cock jerked at her words.

Allie grinned at him. "No wonder Jen fucks other men, if this is all you have," she teased. Mike moaned at her words. Allie laughed delightedly.

Allie took Mike into her mouth. She easily swallowed all of him. He had a pleasant taste, not the huskiness of some men. She bobbed on his cock for a few moments but the motion made the room spin again. She stopped, dropping Mike from her mouth and closing her eyes. Her stomach felt wrong. She tried not to puke.

Allie's teasing about his small dick thrilled Mike but hurt his ego too. He wanted to prove he was a good lover. So he pushed Allie onto her back on the floor. He pulled off her jeans and panties. He opened her legs and went down on her.

Because he was drunk Mike wasn't his normal self. But he used all his tricks. He took his time. He worked Allie to the brink but didn't let her cross over. He did that over and over, getting her close but stopping short. Soon Allie was clawing at the carpet and begging Mike to let her cum. When he finally did it was like an explosion, bolts of intense orgasmic pleasure shooting through her body.

Mike and Allie staggered to the bedroom. They were both naked now. Mike wanted Allie. He wanted to fuck her. After so many years of knowing her, being the butt of her jokes, her bitchy "populars" attitude, he wanted to take her. He wanted her to submit to him, if only for a few moments.

"You don't need a condom," Allie said, reaching between their bodies and guiding his cock to her pussy. "I'm on the pill."

Mike nodded. That's exactly what he wanted. He wanted to fill her up with his cum.

Mike was about to push in when he thought of Jen. "I can't," he said pulling back.

"What?"

"I can't," Mike said again, dropping onto his back in frustration.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Allie said with disbelief. "Jen gets to fuck around but you don't? Not even once?"

"I can't Allie," Mike said. He put his arm over his eyes. The room was really spinning now.

"God," Allie said, frustrated. "Okay, then just lay there."

"What?" Mike said alarmed. "Allie -."

"I'm just gonna do this," Allie said, wrapping her hand around his cock and stroking him. "You at least get to cum. It's only fair." But as Allie stroked him the worse thing possible happened. He got soft.

"What's wrong?" she asked. "You feel guilty?"

"Yeah and ... I'm sorry," Mike said. "You're beautiful, hot ... but I only want Jen."

"Oh my god you are such a bubble boy!" Allie said disgustedly. "Okay fine. Think about Jen."

"What?"

Allie stroked Mike and said "Think about Frank fucking Jen. You like that?"

"... yeah," Mike said hesitantly as his cock got hard again. "Allie?"

"Yeah?" she said as she continued to stroke him.

"Did Jen really fuck all your boyfriends?"

"Just about," Allie said with a laugh.

"Weren't you pissed?"

"Yeah but, I love Jen like a sister," Allie said with a shrug.

"Allie?" Mike said again. He was panting.

"Yes?"

"Why didn't you fuck Ricky?"

Allie looked into Mike's eyes. "Don't ask me that, okay?" she whispered.

"Jen loved Ricky, is that it?" Mike asked.

Allie hesitated, then said "... you should ask Jen. No more questions about Ricky okay?"

They were silent. Allie continued to stroke Mike. Curious, she asked "Are you thinking about Jen fucking a guy?"

Mike nodded. He was breathing hard and his eyes were closed. Allie could tell he was about to cum.

Still curious, Allie asked "Frank? Or Ricky?"

Mike didn't answer. A moment later he came.

Allie fell back into the bed, not even bothering to wipe off her hand. "God I'm so fucked up," she said. Moments later she passed out.

Mike got up. He tried to dress but the room spun too much. He laid next to Allie to rest for a moment before trying again. Then he passed out too.

About an hour later, Jen walked into Emma's house.
Like Reply
Cheating and Rivals Pt. 53-55

Cheating and Rivals Part 53

Frank finally came after fucking Jen hard for over 30 minutes. Once again Jen marveled at his stamina. Also, at that moment, she felt incredible feelings for him. Frank had made her cum twice and they were both incredible orgasms. It was natural and inevitable for any girl to have such strong feelings for a man who gave her such immense pleasure and satisfaction.

Jen and Frank cuddled together. With their bodies still joined as one, they hugged and tenderly kissed. But Jen knew it was dangerous to let Frank stay inside her. He always came a lot. What if the condom broke, or he got soft and it slipped off?

The condom was her only protection because she wasn't using a sponge. She had a plan. She wanted to conceive a baby with Mike over the Christmas holidays.

Yes, that would change things. Mostly Broadway. But that was a ridiculous idea anyway, right? Mike wanted a baby. She did too, as long as it was Mike's.

How would Frank fit, if she was pregnant? She didn't know. She didn't want to end things with Frank. But his hold on her scared her. Like what she did last night. What, was Frank going to make her fuck every man from her past? Jen knew she'd do it too, if Frank said so. And she'd get off on it, being his sub ... his slut. That's what scared her. She enjoyed it too much. So cooling it with Frank was probably a good thing. For a while, to let the dust settle, let her head clear.

It's not like Jen had a detailed plan. As with most of her life, she was going on instinct. Mike wanted a baby. So did she. She needed to slow things with Frank. So another baby. Maybe now was the time.

But Jen worried maybe Mike wasn't able to have children. In their 10+ years together, as with most couples, they'd often had unprotected sex, many times around when she was ovulating. He'd never gotten her pregnant. True, people weren't rabbits. But combined with that test ... it worried her. Because she did want another baby. And she wanted it to be Mike's.

So to increase their chances she needed her husband super-hot. He always came more that way. There was last night and this morning. And they would do it again later tonight. Mike would be really hot after watching Frank fuck her; he would cum a lot inside her. This might be the best Christmas ever. A new baby! Of course, getting fucked really good by Frank was a nice side benefit.

"Come on baby," Jen said to Frank with a soft voice, gently pushing up on his chest. Frank got the message and pulled out. Jen reached down and held the base of the condom so it wouldn't slide off as he pulled out. She looked between her legs. The condom was full of Frank's sperm. She breathed a sigh of relief as she saw no rips in the thin sheath.

Jen looked over at the chair and was startled to see Mike wasn't there. Where was he? She remembered he stepped out. He didn't come back?

"I better go," Jen said wiggling from underneath Frank. She quickly dressed. Jen got more alarmed when she found their rental car gone. Mike left without her! Hugh drove her home. At her urging, the bodyguard got to her parent's house in record time.

The house was quiet. Jen checked on Anna. Their baby was sound asleep. Then she went into her bedroom. Mike wasn't there.

Jen silently crept into Emma's room. She tugged her sister awake. "Where's Mike?" she whispered.

"I don't know," Emma said groggily, still half asleep. "Allie's here."

"Allie?" Jen said confused. "Why? Is something wrong?"

Emma shook her head, still only half awake. She didn't know why. "It's so crowded here," she said. "I told her to sleep at my house. Maybe Mike drove her."

"I'll drive you over," Vick offered. He was awake now and looking Jen up and down.

Jen realized in her haste to get home she hadn't brushed her hair or even put her bra back on. She probably looked freshly fucked. The last she wanted was to be alone with her creepy brother-in-law.

"No, that's okay. You should stay here," Jen sputtered. She ran downstairs and grabbed her mom's car keys. She quickly drove to Emma's house. She felt dread at what she might find there.

The sense of dread got worse when she arrived at Emma's house and saw their rental car parked in the driveway. Mike WAS here. With Allie.

Jen got out of the car and hesitantly approached the door. She tried it. The door was unlocked. She went inside.

The house was silent. Jen saw mostly empty bottles of scotch and vodka on the table. Along with glasses. Two glasses.

Then Jen saw something else. Her hand went to her mouth and tears formed in her eyes.

She saw clothes scattered on the floor. Mike's pants. And Allie's bra.

Jen's head snapped over to the bedroom door. It was cracked open. She couldn't see inside but she heard the sounds of sleeping. Someone was snoring slightly. She recognized it. It was Mike.

Jen felt her world caving in. She felt her heart breaking. With tears welling up in her eyes, she bolted from the house. She jumped into the car and slammed the door. Then she started crying uncontrollably.

Somehow Mike wasn't hungover when he woke up. He was disoriented though. For a moment he didn't know where he was.

Then he remembered. His head snapped to the side. Allie was there, still sleeping.

Fuck.

Mike bolted from the bed. "Allie," he said pushing her shoulder. As Allie woke up, Mike hurriedly grabbed his clothes and dressed.

When Mike returned to the bedroom Allie was sitting up with the blanket pulled to her chin. "Can you get me water?" she asked weakly. Apparently, unlike Mike, she was hung over.

Mike hurriedly got Allie a glass of ice water and 2 advils. She smiled gratefully as she took the medicine and gulped the entire glass.

"This never happened," Mike said to Allie.

"Nothing did happen," Allie said with a shrug. "We got drunk and sucked face. You don't think Jen's done that a million times?"

"We did more than suck face," Mike pointed out.

"We didn't fuck," Allie said. She added sarcastically "So your virtue's still intact Mike."

"Aren't you worried about Jen?" he asked. "Don't you feel guilty?"

"Yes I feel guilty," Allie admitted sounding regretful. "Yeah we fucked up. But we were drunk. Jen'll understand that. She's done worse."

"Allie, how can you be so ... uncaring?" Mike asked, not understanding her. "I cheated on Jen."

"You didn't cheat," Allie said irritably. "God Mike. The whole point of us being together was to give Jen space to spend more time with Frank. You get it now? I keep you busy so Jen can be with Frank. The only thing I did wrong was not tell Jen first. I should've texted her, 'Hey Jen, Mike's gonna eat me out and I'm gonna jerk him off, okay?' Jen would've texted back, 'Okay. That's good cause I wanna fuck Frank again. Tell Mike to pick up milk on the say home.' So don't worry Mike. You didn't cheat."

Mike stared at Allie. He asked "Why are you so angry?"

"I'm angry because Jen has you!" Allie yelled. "She treats you like shit! But you love her, you worship her, no matter what she does. My husband's divorcing me. See the difference? Get it now? So sorry Mike if I'm not too worried about last night."

Allie pressed the palms of her hands against her temples, as if trying to make the pounding in her head go away. In a more normal voice she said "Also I feel like shit."

Allie knew she had to pick up DJ from Jen's parent's house later. That wouldn't be fun. Oh well. Jen would scream at her. Hate her for a while. Then she'd forgive her. They were best friends. They always forgave each other.

"Are you going to be okay?" Mike said looking concerned.

"Don't feel sorry for me bubble boy," Allie said with one of her mocking, superior laughs from college. "Go home. Don't worry. Jen's not going to dump you over this."

Mike stared at Allie for long moments. Finally he stood up. He said "Jen doesn't treat me like shit Allie." Allie looked at Mike put didn't say anything. After a moment Mike turned and left.

Mike hesitantly entered the house. The house was quiet. He went upstairs to their bedroom. Jen was inside, packing.

Seeing him, she said "We have to get going." Her voice was unemotional.

"Where's Anna?" Mike asked.

"She went to the mall with Emma and Ray," Jen said, barely looking at Mike as she continued to pack. Then she added "And DJ." They were silent for long moments. DJ. Allie's son. He slept here while Allie slept ...

Mike saw Frank's diamond necklace on the dresser. Frank's new diamond tennis bracelet was there too. "You decided to keep it?" he asked.

Jen looked like she didn't know what he was talking about. Then she remembered. "We didn't get a chance to talk about it," she said. She picked up the necklace and tennis bracelet and uncaringly tossed them into the suitcase.

Mike saw the ring box on the dresser too. Did Jen let Frank pierce her clit after he left? Was his diamond in her clit now, as if claiming possession of another part of her body, her most intimate part?

Jen caught Mike's eye as he stared at the box. They stared at each other for a moment. Then Jen flipped the ring box into the suitcase, as uncaringly as Frank's necklace and tennis bracelet.

"Where'd you sleep last night?" Jen said, her voice still carrying no emotion.

"Emma's," Mike said truthfully. He wasn't going to lie. "I drove Allie there. Darren gave her divorce papers."

Jen nodded slowly, processing that. After a moment she asked "So what happened?" Her voice was still unemotional.

"We got drunk," Mike said. "We -."

Jen abruptly jerked up her hand, interrupting him. "It's okay to lie Mike," she said, her unemotional façade collapsing. Her eyes filled with tears. Her pretty face was covered in pain. "I'd rather you lie to me," she said with a quivering voice. "Tell me nothing happened," she said as tears rolled down her cheeks. "I'll believe you. We'll go home and never talk about it again." Her lips were quivering. It seemed her whole body was quivering, like she was about to lose it.
Like Reply
Mike didn't know what to say. His instinct was to tell the truth, not hold anything back, get it over with and deal with the consequences. But Jen wanted him to lie? Remembering what Allie said, he sputtered "We got drunk and sucked face."

"I've been there," Jen joked with a forced half laugh. She wiped away tears with the back of her hand. She said, "You fuck her?" Her voice was light like she didn't care but there was a nervous edge there. Mike knew she cared a lot.

"No," he told her honestly. He evasively added "We passed out."

Jen stared at him as if judging whether he was lying or telling the truth. Finally she said "So Allie's out of your system?"

"She was never in my system," Mike said. "Allie was your idea." He added bitterly "To get me out of the way. So you could spend more time with Frank."

"That's not true."

"Yes it is."

Jen hesitated, knowing he was right. Then she said "I'm trying to include you more. Like last night. But you left."

"I can only handle so much," Mike told her.

"Great," Jen said sarcastically. "You get hot. But instead of fucking me, you suck face with another girl. That's not how the game's supposed to work Mike."

"I was trying to be her friend," Mike said defensively. "Darren gave her divorce papers," he said again.

That shut Jen up. After a few moments she said "This is too fucked up. We need to stop."

Mike looked alarmed. He didn't want to stop playing the game. Reading his thoughts, Jen said "I can't share you Mike. I can't deal with that." There were tears in her eyes again.

"I don't want you to share me," he said pulling her into his arms. "I never wanted that. You're the only girl I want."

Jen hugged Mike back. She hugged him tight like she never wanted to let go. Her emotions were raw. She felt hurt, betrayed. But she knew how easy it was to slip up, especially if alcohol was involved, especially with a super hot girl like Allie.

Did she believe they didn't fuck? She wanted to. But this was Allie. And men were weak.

"How long did you stay with Frank?" Mike asked, stroking her back.

Jen pulled away from him. "I'm not playing the game," she said with an incredulous, angry laugh. "You had your chance last night. You could've stayed and then fucked my brains out. But you left and sucked face with another girl."

"It's Allie, not another girl," Mike said.

Jen's eyes went wide. She felt intensely jealous and hurt. "Hello? Allie's a girl," she snapped.

"She's your best friend," Mike reminded her. "She's going through a tough time."

"Don't you dare try to justify it!" Jen hissed. She pointed a finger at him and said "You cheated on me!"

Mike didn't know what to say. Just a moment ago it seemed like she was getting over it. Her words shamed him. He realized this was going to be hard. Not just getting Jen to forgive him, but to forgive himself.

Jen was hurt. She was in pain. She wanted Mike to hurt too. So lashing out, she said angrily "You cheated on me. Now you're no better than Colin."

Mike's eyes went wide and his jaw dropped. There was nothing - NOTHING - Jen could say to make him feel worse. In his entire life he never felt so low. He felt like he wanted to die.

Jen regretted her words as soon as they left her lips. But she felt too raw to apologize.

They were silent for long moments. Then Jen said in a softer voice "Anna'll be back soon. We need to go home. You should take a shower."

Mike stared at Jen. A shower. She wanted him to wash off the signs of his infidelity. The ones on the outside. The ones inside would be harder to purge.

"Yeah okay," he said in a voice so low it was barely audible.

Mike got into the shower. He let the hot water wash over him. Despite the water he felt dirty. He was a cheater. A worthless cheater. Would Jen ever forgive him? Would he ever forgive himself?

The bathroom door opened. Mike saw it was Jen. She undressed and got in the shower with him. He immediately looked at her bare pussy. She wasn't pierced.

As the hot water sprayed down on them, Jen washed Mike's body with the bar of soap. "I'm so sorry," he said. He started to cry, his tears joining the water raining down on them.

Jen nodded. It was a nod acknowledging his apology, not accepting it. But his tears didn't go unnoticed. Mike rarely cried; he kept things inside.

But Jen was still too hurt and upset to take back her earlier words. Too hurt and angry to forgive him. Not yet. But ...

"I left after Frank was done, when I saw you weren't there," she said as she washed him with the bar of soap. As she soaped and caressed up Mike's crack, balls and cock, she said "He made me cum. Twice." Jen wasn't being cruel, bringing up Frank now. This was her way of sort of accepting Mike's apology. By telling him what he wanted to hear.

"I'm sorry," Mike said again. His eyelids got heavy as Jen caressed him. As she stroked his cock. As she tickled his balls and ran a finger along his crack. "I'm sorry," he said again, his breathing labored.

With a forced grin, Jen said "I guess you deserve a pass after all I've done." She anxiously added "As long as it's over."

"Allie's just a friend," Mike said.

Jen frowned at his answer. "What's that mean?" she asked.

"What?" Mike said confused. Allie was Jen's best friend. So of course she was a friend.

Jen was getting a taste of Mike's cuckold angst. A physical relationship with someone else was bad enough. An emotional one was a million times worse.

"Make love to me," she said wanting to reconnect with him. She put her foot on the side of the tub, opening herself. Then she took his shaft and guided him to her.

But it didn't work. At not even 4 inches hard, Mike's cock wasn't long enough to penetrate Jen while standing up, at least enough to be satisfying. The best position for them was missionary or Jen on top. So they quickly toweled off and got into bed.

Jen pulled Mike on top of her. She reached between them and guided him into her. There was no thought of a condom.

They made love in silence, looking into each other's eyes. Jen wrapped her arms around Mike's neck. She said earnestly "I didn't mean it. You're not anything like Colin."

That's all it took. Mike felt the dark clouds part and the brilliant sun shine though.

They kissed and hugged as they made love. Soon after Mike came.

Afterwards they snuggled. "Do you love me?" Jen asked. There was jealousy, insecurity, anxiousness and fear in her eyes and voice.

"Of course I love you," Mike said. He leaned down and kissed her.

"I went too far last night," Jen said with a grimace.

"You were perfect," Mike assured her.

"Sometimes I lose it," Jen admitted. "I forget who I am."

"Last night you were Frank's girlfriend," Mike said. "You were perfect."

"Bad things happen."

"It'll never happen again," Mike promised. "I swear."

"I can't share you Mike," Jen said looking pleadingly into his eyes. Tears ran down her beautiful cheeks. "I can't. I have to know you're all mine. I'm the only girl you love. The only one you want."

"You are," Mike assured her. He kissed away the tears. "It'll never happen again."

"We should stop," Jen said talking about the game.

"I don't want to stop," Mike said. "It'll never happen again Jen. I swear."

They lapsed into silence, still holding each other.

Jen eventually said "Can I have my rings?"

Mike reached over to his pants and handed Jen her wedding and engagement rings. She put them on. She was also wearing Mike's Sophia ring, tennis bracelet and gold anklet.

"I was thinking," Mike began.

Jen didn't say anything, waiting for him to continue.

"The game would be less intense if you had another boyfriend," he said. "Like when you had Jamie and Alec."

"Yeah ...," Jen said, her voice trailing off. With her attention and affections split between 2 "boyfriends" Mike didn't worry so much she was getting too close to either one. But the whole point of Frank was he controlled her. It would burst that bubble if she dated another guy. No, that wasn't the answer.

"We should stop playing," Jen said. "Not forever," she quickly assured him. "But for now." Long enough to distance Mike from Allie, Jen thought. And her from Frank since he was too dangerous.

Mike frowned at the idea. He didn't want to stop playing. He said "You're trying to get pregnant."

Jen was caught off-balance by the abrupt change in subject. She decided to come clean. She said "Yes, I have, with you." She affectionately rubbed his chest and said "I know your fantasies. I wanted to make it good for you. I've been using a sponge when I'm not with you. Condoms too when I'm ovulating, like now."

"So with Frank ...," Mike said slowly, processing this.

"With Frank and whoever else, I used the sponge, and condoms too," Jen said with a nod. She rubbed his chest and said "Not with you."

"You know the test," Mike reminded her. He was referring to the test that showed he was infertile, the test he added on when they were getting tested for STDs. (See Cheating and Rivals - Part 24).

"It's just one test, and we've never really tried," Jen said. "I mean, we've had unprotected sex lots of times. But never trying to make a baby. I think there's karma. Like, if you're trying to make a baby, your chances are better."

The old saying "a watched pot never boils" flashed through Mike's head. But he didn't say that of course. "Maybe, I guess," he said trying to hide his skepticism. "But what about Broadway? Frank?"

"Broadway's exciting but I'm kind of old," Jen said. "What if I'm a flop? It'd be so embarrassing."

"It's your dream," Mike said encouragingly. "I'd want Anna to see you dance. Maybe she'll dance too. Can you imagine, Anna dancing on Broadway?"

Jen grinned. "She's incredible," she said proudly. "Way better than me. I didn't start until 10. She's too young to go on pointe but she has the core strength. I think she's going to be freaking awesome."
Like Reply
Mike grinned back as the 2 proud parents shared a moment dreaming about their daughter being an elegant prima donna ballerina.

"But if it's Broadway or a baby, I want a baby," Jen said. "My clock's ticking."

"What about Frank?" Mike asked again.

"I told you it'd end eventually," Jen said. "Well ..."

Mike frowned. "You need to get pregnant to end it with Frank?"

Jen shrugged but didn't say anything. She knew it bothered Mike, that it would be Frank who ended things. Or, if her, it would take a major event like pregnancy. But that's just how it was. Mike could end it himself by forcing the issue, making an ultimatum. By now though Jen knew he would never do that; he was too addicted to the game.

"Let's stop playing," Jen again urged her husband. "I'll get pregnant. Maybe we'll need a procedure but whatever, I'll get pregnant. Then after our babies are in school we can play again. I'll only be 35 or 36. Hopefully I'll still be hot."

Mike continued to frown. That's not what he wanted. Yes, he wanted Jen pregnant; he wanted another baby. But he wanted to play through her pregnancy, like Jim and Stacy. He wanted to experience that, Jen with her big belly getting fucked by her lover - by the biological father of the baby inside her womb. Then, yes, after the baby was born they could stop playing and start up again later when Jen was 35 or so. She would be a cougar then, a milf. The prospect definitely got Mike hot.

"We have to think about what happens if I can't have children," Mike pressed.

Jen knew what he was talking about. But fantasy was one thing and reality another. "Mike, I'm not going to think about it," she said with finality. "If that happens we'll adopt."

"That's not what we want," Mike said looking intently into her eyes. "I want our baby to come from you. Like Anna. We both want that. Although I guess I'd like a boy this time."

"You can't exactly control that," Jen said. She looked defiantly at him and said "I'm not doing it Mike."

"Just tell me this," Mike said. "When you thought Anna was Joe's, weren't you glad it happened? Just a little?"

Jen looked down, not answering. Finally she said "That's not fair."

"I'm just saying, if we find the right guy ...," Mike said.

"You mean Frank's not the right guy?" Jen said sarcastically. They looked at each other and both broke out laughing.

Afterwards Mike got serious again. "Am I a good father?" he asked.

"Of course you are," Jen said. "But -."

"Then why does it matter?" Mike implored. "Think about all we've done. You've had boyfriends. Real boyfriends. We've pretended to break up. That guy on our honeymoon. Ricky our wedding night."

"Not exactly a traditional marriage," Jen joked with a half laugh.

"No," Mike said with a laugh back. "But we've loved it all. Right?"

Jen didn't answer at first. Finally she said "When does it stop?"

"Does it have to stop?" Mike said. Remembering something she said before, he added "As long as it's you and me holding hands when we're old and gray?"

They shared a smile at each other. Then Jen said doubtfully "You want to play forever?"

"Am I forcing you?" he asked.

"No, you're not forcing me."

"You're always going to be hot," Mike assured her. "People play into their 50s. 60s even."

"God I can't imagine wearing high heels when I'm 60," Jen joked with a half laugh.

"You're not going to be horny anymore when you're 60?" Mike asked with a grin.

"You know I will be," Jen said. "Especially if we're still playing the game."

"That's my point," Mike said.

"God my pussy's gonna be so used if we play until I'm 60," Jen lamented.

"You're trying to get me hot?" Mike joked. They laughed.

"Baby I get what you're saying ... but a baby?" Jen said doubtfully. "There's got to be limits."

"We've got rules," Mike assured her. "The baby's mine no matter what. And we'll always be together. Always. Even when we fuck up."

Mike's words were both a promise and a plea - for forgiveness. He looked at his wife, waiting for her answer.

Jen looked into Mike's eyes. Taking his hands, she said "Yes. We'll always be together, even when we fuck up."

They kissed and hugged. They hugged a long time. Jen finally said "I haven't said yes about the baby thing. I want us to try first."

"But after? If we find the right guy?" Mike pressed.

"I don't know," Jen said honestly.

Allie knew Jen was pissed when she ignored her. So around mid-day on Monday Allie walked into Jen's office. "So just kill me and get it over with," Allie said.

"You're joking about this?" Jen said angrily.

"I'm not joking," Allie said. "But it's happened before."

"With other guys!" Jen yelled. "Not with Mike!"

"Will you calm down," Allie said in a hushed voice. She closed the door. "You fucked Darren," she reminded her.

"Don't you dare Allie," Jen hissed in a low dangerous voice. "That was before you even met him. Don't you dare compare that to this."

"All I'm saying is, we didn't fuck," Allie said. "We fooled around a little. That's all. We were drunk."

"That's your excuse? You were drunk?" Jen scoffed.

"No, my excuse is you set me up with Mike," Allie said accusingly.

"You volunteered."

"Better me than some hot blonde with long legs," Allie pointed out. "Who doesn't care about you."

"Like you care about me," Jen said with a sarcastic laugh.

"You know I do Jen," Allie said looking into Jen's eyes. The two best friends glared at each other for long moments.

Finally Jen said "Tell me what happened."

With a shrug, Allie said "We didn't fuck. Mike wouldn't. The boy couldn't stay hard. I had to tell him to fantasize about you."

Jen couldn't help smiling. "Really?" But it was a momentary reprieve and her scowl quickly returned. "What did he do to you?"

Allie hesitantly said "He went down on me."

Jen was silent, processing that. Finally she said "He make you cum?"

Allie gave a slight shrug, giving Jen her answer. She was smart enough not to say Mike really knew what he was doing down there and it'd been an incredible orgasm. She also didn't mention, of course, the earlier fingering in the car.

Jen felt jealous, hurt, betrayed, insecure. All the dark emotions. She also felt regret; Allie came with Mike. How long since she came with her husband? So long Jen couldn't even remember.

Allie sensed Jen's hurt and anger. She said "Jen, I don't love Mike and he doesn't love me. I was upset about Darren. Mike was being nice. We got drunk and fucked up. Okay?"

Allie's comment about Darren silenced Jen. Eventually she said "What's going on with Darren?"

"It's over," Allie said, finally sitting in the chair in front of Jen's desk. "We're getting a divorce."

"No chance of getting back together?"

With resignation in her voice she said "At this point I don't want to get back together. I tried to make it work. I tried hard. But he doesn't want me. So fuck him."

"What about DJ?" Jen asked.

"Shared custody," Allie said, resignation in her voice again. Leaning forward she said "So we're okay?"

Jen frowned. "I don't know," she said honestly. "I need some time. Okay?"

Allie looked startled. And scared. They always forgave each other. Always.

"Okay," Allie said hesitantly. They were silent. Finally Allie got up. "I'll see you around?"

"Yeah, sure," Jen said.

Allie waited there, hoping Jen would come over and they would hug. But Jen turned to her Mac, as if getting back to work. Like she already forgot Allie was there.

Eventually Allie turned and left, feeling like her relationship with Jen was permanently damaged. She rushed back to her office and started crying.

Like Reply
About 2 weeks later Jen got her period.

Jen felt like crying. She always got emotional around her period. But it was more this time. Way more.

Jen had so many doubts. Mike cheated on her. He cheated. Was he still her rock? It was like when he left her. That was Broken Promise #1. The cheating was #2. Could she still trust him?

Jen saw the hypocrisy of course. But she couldn't help how she felt. She felt betrayed. Not just by Mike but by Allie too.

She was scared too. Now that Mike had tasted forbidden fruit, would his eyes wander? Jen knew men got more attractive as they aged. Mike was cute. He was kind and considerate. He was a great husband and father. He was freaking brilliant and had unlimited earning potential. Jen knew there weren't many men in the world like Mike.

What about her? Okay, she was pretty. But there were zillions of pretty, leggy blondes in the world. For some reason Mike was fixated on her. He was practically obsessed with her. But what if his "fooling around" with Allie broke that spell? Mike could easily find another hot blonde. A younger blonde with longer legs and bigger tits. That freaking Jasmine Kelly would take him back in a second!

It didn't help Mike was traveling this week. He was at CATF. So they weren't able to talk.

There are crossroads that define a person's life. Where you have the option of going left or right. Call it fate, or karma, or God. If you go left, your life goes in one direction. Right, in a different, much more complicated direction.

Jen didn't know it but she was at a crossroads. The decision she made wasn't a monumental one. She went right, deciding to go into a Starbucks for a latte. That's when her life changed. And Mike's life. And Anna's. And Jasmine's. Even Frank's.

Others too. So many lives, changed because Jen went right instead of left.

Because she ran into Ricky.

Cheating and Rivals Part 54

"Who's he?" Brent asked with a frown.

"Alan Bigebers," Maria said. With a smile she said, "They call him Mr. Big."

"Sex and the City reference?" Brent asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Sidney Poitier," Maria said with a grin.

Brent frowned at Big. He was brilliant but insecure, always worrying about the New Guy knocking him off his perch at the top of the CATF IQ mountain. For a while he feuded with Mike Andrews but they were friends now; also, Mike was content working behind the scenes and letting Brent remain the unofficial leader of the QC team. Usually at meetings Brent held the yellow ball, their symbol of the team leader. Not once had Mike ever picked up the ball. Brent wondered if he'd be competing with Big for the ball in the future.

"What's his thing?" Brent asked.

"He's a user interface specialist," Maria said.

"UI?" Brent said with a contemptuous laugh.

"Don't be mean," Maria chastised her fiancée. "They say he's a problem solver. He's going to help us with the X-Factor math."

"You know a lot about him," Brent said sourly. He was jealous. He was often insecure having such a beautiful fiancée (much like Mike with Jen).

"They sent around his resume last week," Maria said with a playful laugh. She looked at Bigebers. "He's kind of cute. Sorta looks like Jon Hamm."

"Who?" Brent said, his jealousy and insecurities spiking.

"The guy in Mad Men," Maria said grinning. Then she got serious. She whispered "He's supposed to be the new Mike. JJ got him from NSA."

Brent frowned. JJ's distain of Mike was a well-known secret. Despite their rough beginning, Brent respected Mike; more than that he liked him. He whispered back "If he's the new Mike, what happens to the old Mike?"

Maria shook her head. She didn't know but looked worried. So did Brent. In the super secret CATF, sometimes people just disappeared. You learned not to ask questions.

The next day the QC team ran a test of their latest quantum computer prototype. They called the prototype Hal. Officially it was Hal 27, the 27th iteration.

The test was simple in concept. Hal was asked to decrypt an intercepted ISIS email.

Colonel Banks and the rest of the Big 5 watched the test from the observation deck of the Bunker (the Bunker was the nickname of the CATF operations center). JJ was there too. He said "Big, is your UI ready?"

"Yes sir," Big said. He punched a few buttons and a GUI appeared on the huge screens lining the walls.

Banks frowned at JJ. He whispered "Big reports to Abraham and Brent. And Mike. You don't direct him. Breach of protocol."

"We don't have time for niceties Colonel," JJ whispered back. Then in a normal voice he ordered "Run the test."

Big punched a few buttons to start the test. Abraham and Brent scowled, clearly put off that JJ had unilaterally elevated Big to such a high leadership role. To his credit, even Big seemed embarrassed by it.

The GUI was a series of 7 concentric circles with the ISIS email at the center. Each circle represented a layer of defense, the outermost (layer 1) being the weakest, the innermost (layer 7) the strongest.

As Big's GUI appeared on the displays, Brent said sarcastically in a low voice, "Look at all the pretty shapes and colors." There were snickers among the QC team. Big heard the snickers but pretended not to.

Hal quickly defeated layers 1 and 2 with those layers vanishing from the GUI. It took longer but then layer 3 disappeared.

"This is it," Brent said to anyone listening. The intensity in the room increased. They'd never gotten pass layer 3. If Hal defeated layer 4 it meant the team was making progress.

Everyone - even Brent - intently watched as the layer 4 circle went from dark blue to light blue to still lighter blue. The circle hovered there, almost but not quite disappearing as Hal attacked the layer 4 defenses. Finally though, the layer 4 circle returned to its original dark blue. There were groans as people realized the test was a failure. Once again, Hal wasn't able to get pass layer 3. "Time to work on 28," someone joked. There were a few scattered laughs but they were without any humor.

Mike had watched from the back of the Bunker (his normal spot). He walked up to Big. "Can you ...," he sputtered. "I'm sorry, you're Alan right?"

"Yes," Big said, looking warily at Mike. Big knew all about Mike: Sapphire, the Ring, Apple code master, even JasMike. Also, as his hand-picked man, Big got a briefing from JJ on Mike too; all negative. He didn't know what to believe about Andrews.

"Can you display Hal's decision trace next to the GUI?" Mike asked.

"Simple," Big said. "What are you looking for?"

"I'm not sure ...," Mike said uncertainly.

With a shrug, Big punched a few keys. He rigged it so every 20th decision was displayed; otherwise, with Hal's super-fast operating speed, the display would be little more than an unintelligible blur. Then he ran the test again.

Mike stood and watched the screen, half looking at the concentric circles, half looking at the decision trace that ran in a window next to the circles. Everyone had heard Mike talking to Big. They saw Mike intently watching the screen. They watched too.

The test ended, again in failure. "What did you see?" Big asked Mike.

Mike looked contemplatively at the screen. "You slowed it down?" he asked.

Big nodded. "By 20," he said. "Does that matter?" When Mike didn't answer, he asked "Did you see anything?"

"Hal still spends too much time on the wrong paths," Mike said in frustration. He said it to himself though, as if he'd forgotten Big was there. There was something at the edge of consciousness. An idea about the X-Factor. He tried to focus, pull it in. But it was elusive.

"You saw that from the trace?" Big said surprised. He asked "How's that possible?" Hal was a super computer. Even after slowing it down by 20, its processing was much too fast for humans to follow.

Mike wasn't listening though. He was too lost in thought as he tried to reel in the idea. But then it was gone. He silently cursed, feeling frustrated.

After a few moments Mike remembered where he was. The Bunker. Standing next to the new guy. "Thanks for the GUI. It was helpful," Mike said nodding at Big.

Before Big could respond, Mike turned and walked away. What the hell? He leaves a meeting without saying anything?

By now the rest of the QC team was used to Mike's idiosyncrasies. Sensing Big's thoughts, Maria defended Mike by saying, "He likes to debrief alone."

Big looked at Maria. Then he looked back at Mike as he disappeared down the hall. He wasn't sure what to think. Abruptly leaving a meeting - especially after a failed test - wasn't team play; it certainly wasn't leadership.

JJ scowled and glared at Mike's back, thinking the same thing.

Mike though, didn't notice any of that. He was too distracted thinking about Hal and the failed test.

Mike went to his dorm room. He tried to focus on the QC test - on the elusive idea - but he wasn't able to concentrate.

He thought about Jen. As always, she dominated his thoughts.

A couple weeks had passed since Christmas. Their relationship had been chilly since then. No, chilly wasn't the right word. More like wary. Wary of each other. Unsure where they stood, what was going to happen next.

Mike had talked to Allie a couple times. She was scared. Jen was being just as wary with her. This was new. Jen had never treated Allie that way. Allie was distraught, worried her friendship with Jen was permanently damaged. She seemed more upset by that than her impeding divorce from Darren.

Last weekend they hooked up with Frank. As usual, Jen played Frank's girlfriend, giving Mike the 3rd wheel treatment. But her heart wasn't into it. It was more like she was going through the motions. It was a disappointing evening for all of them.

Mike wasn't sure what to do. Sure, the knee-jerk answer was to stop playing the game. But would that solve things? Would it take back Christmas night with Allie? Make Jen trust him again?

"You look like shit," Ricky said to Jen as they sipped coffee in the Starbucks.

"Thanks a lot," Jen said with a humorless half laugh.

"What's wrong?"

Jen shrugged but didn't answer.

"How's Frank?" Ricky asked. "You still with him?"

"I was never with him," Jen said emphasizing with.

"Okay, whatever," Ricky said with a laugh. "You still fucking him?"

Jen winched at the blunt question. She shrugged and said "Yes."

"Is his last name Tower?"

Jen's head snapped up. "Why do you ask?"

"I got transferred back here. It came with a promotion," Ricky said. "My CO looked into it. He said a Frank Tower was behind it."

Jen stared at Ricky. Then she shrugged. "I'll tell him thanks for you," she said.

"So Frank Tower IS your boyfriend," Ricky said. He said it like an accusation. Before Jen could respond, he said angrily, "Well you tell him to go to hell! I'm pushing papers here. A desk job. I want to get back to my unit."

"Why'd you take the promotion then?"

"I had no choice," Ricky said, annoyed and angry. "The word came down. Up or out. Who is this Frank Tower?"

"You should be grateful," Jen said eyeing him. "A desk job's safer."

Ricky glared at Jen. It was like they were continuing a conversation from years ago. "You had no right!" he hissed.

"I had nothing to do with it," Jen said.

"Who is Frank Tower?" Ricky asked again.

"A very rich and powerful man," Jen said.

"Why'd he want me here?"

"No clue," Jen said with a shrug.

"You're lying," Ricky said.

"I'm not."

"Yes you are," Ricky said with annoyance. He said irritably "If you wanted to see me all you had to do was call."

Jen looked incredulously at him. "What are you talking about?"

"I'm here because of Frank Tower," Ricky said. He'd given this a lot of though. "Frank's your lover, the way I used to be. Mike's getting off on it. Somehow I'm mixed up in your game."

"You're fucking crazy," Jen said dismissively.

"Frank went to a lot of trouble to get me here," Ricky said. "Just like Atlantic City. You're telling me you didn't know?"

"That's right Ricky, I didn't know," Jen scoffed.

Ricky shook his head. He clearly didn't believe her. "If you want fucked you should've called," he told her bluntly. "I'll fuck you. You didn't have to get me transferred."
Like Reply
Jen gawked at Ricky. "I'm leaving," she said standing up.

"Yeah Jen, that's what you always do," Ricky said with bitter sarcasm. "You leave, instead of dealing with the truth. God you're a selfish bitch. What you do, it affects people. This is my life Jen." There was a lot of emotion in his voice. Ricky wasn't talking about just now. He was talking about before too.

"Yeah and Frank probably just saved your life," Jen shot back.

Ricky stared at Jen. He said "So that WAS it." It was the same thing he said at the Borgata in AC.

"No it wasn't," Jen said with a sigh. She didn't have the energy for this argument. She pressed her palms against her temples, grimacing.

"You okay?" he asked with a look of concern.

"I'm getting a migraine," Jen said her eyes closed.

"You still take Advil?" he asked. When Jen nodded, Ricky got 2 Advil from his bag and fetched a glass of ice water. He gave both to Jen. She gave him an appreciative smile as she took the medicine.

"Want me to rub your neck?" Ricky asked. It's what he used to do when she got a migraine. When they were in California together.

"I'll be okay," Jen said.

"Come on Jen. You don't want to let it get bad," Ricky said, remembering how her headaches could get debilitating if not treated right away. He moved behind Jen, pulled her long blonde hair to the side, then massaged her neck. He used his thumbs to rub the cords of her neck and shoulders, and moved up her scalp and rubbed her temples.

Jen closed her eyes. It felt good. She felt the headache fading away.

"Feel better?" Ricky asked as he continued to massage her neck and shoulders.

"Yes, thanks," Jen said, her eyes still closed.

After a few moments Ricky began using his fingertips instead of his thumbs. Knowing Jen well, he lightly caressed up her neck and behind her ears.

"Don't," Jen said pulling away.

Ricky shrugged and sat back down. He said "It'd be worth getting transferred here, if we could see each other again."

"No Ricky," Jen said.

"I'm not as good as Frank? Why? Because I'm not rich?"

"I've got to go," Jen said getting up.

"Let's get together sometime," Ricky said. He pressed his card into her hand. "The 3 of us. I'd like to see Mike again."

"You think he wants to see you?" Jen said with an incredulous laugh. After what happened before? After California?

"I don't know," Ricky said with a shrug. "Ask him."

Jen shook her head. "It's better to leave the past in the past Ricky," she said. Then she turned and left.

"I got my period," Jen said to Mike later that week.

"Now?" Mike asked.

"No before," Jen said. "It's over, but ... I got it."

They both knew what that meant; she wasn't pregnant. "I'm sorry," Mike said. "We'll try again."

"I think we should see a doctor," Jen suggested. "There are lots of procedures."

"Yeah okay," Mike said without much enthusiasm.

Despite his agreement, Jen knew that's not what Mike wanted. She could hear it in his voice. If he wasn't able to get her pregnant naturally, then he wanted the experience of another man doing it. After a few moments she asked "Is that what you really want?"

Mike hesitated, unsure himself. Finally he said "I know I want another baby."

"With me right?" Jen asked with a weak smile.

"What?" Mike asked not understanding. Of course with Jen. He wanted the baby to be Jen's. Like Anna. That's what he wanted, even if he wasn't the biological father. Yes, it was true, his cuckold fantasies factored into it. But most of all he wanted Jen to be the biological mother.

"Nothing," Jen said with a shrug. But it was something she had thought about while Mike was away at CATF. What if the problem was her and not Mike? Maybe somehow their bodies weren't in sync to make a baby. What if Mike realized that and decided to make a baby with Allie instead, or another girl like Jasmine Kelly? Or at least try?

Jen knew these were irrational thoughts. But she couldn't help it. All her insecurities were coming out after what happened on Christmas. Now that Mike had been tempted by the charms of another girl, how long before it happened again? How long before Mike cheated on her for real? Not just fingers and tongues but full penetration sex? And not just once but many times, a full blown affair? And what if Mike discovered he liked sex better with those girls (and their bigger breasts) than her? What if they played the game better than her?

Again, Jen knew such thinking was crazy. Mike was a good man, not at all like Colin, her dad, Emma's husband Vick. But now in Jen's head - in her heart - things were fuzzy. Before, Mike was her rock and she was his goddess. No way he would ever cheat on her, the idea was preposterous.

But now that bubble had burst. Mike HAD cheated on her. And if he was capable of cheating on her, didn't that mean he might eventually dump her? Fall in lust/love with another girl. Another blonde, prettier, younger, longer legs. A trade up from her. A trophy wife. Men did it all the time. Out with the old and in with the new. A younger, prettier girl. A girl willing to do anything. Make his deepest, darkest fantasies come true. All to make a great man like Mike hers.

Later that night Mike was spooning Jen in bed. He asked "Are you seeing Frank this weekend?"

Jen hesitated. Honestly she hadn't thought about Frank for a while. She'd been too upset. Too confused. Too unnerved. But paradoxically she knew the game was important to her marriage. She knew Mike better than anyone. The surefire way to keep Mike's thoughts and attention focused exclusively on her was to play the game.

"Yeah, you know, the usual," Jen said.

"You'll spend Friday night with Frank, then I'll join you Saturday?" Mike asked.

"Yes, that."

They were silent for a few moments. Then Mike said "You weren't that into it last time."

Jen's eyes opened wide and her body tensed. Was Mike criticizing her? Was he complaining about the way she played the game? She hadn't made it hot enough for him? It would've been better with another girl?

Forcing herself to relax, she turned around to face him and said "Um, I guess I was tired. I got my period right after." Forcing enthusiasm into her voice, she gushed "I can't wait to see Frank. God he fucks so good."

Mike's heart leaped. He said hopefully "You're not mad anymore about Allie? She's worried about you."

Jen's body tensed again. She said coldly "You talked to her?"

"We're both worried about you," Mike said.

Jen's lips parted. We. Mike said we. But it wasn't him and her. It was him and another girl.

For the first time while playing the game - for the first time since with Mike - Jen felt the power of "we." The hurtful, devastating power. Like daggers through her heart.

And Jen didn't share Mike's cuckold fantasies. So there was no excitement. Just hurt, jealousy and angst.

Jen turned around in bed so she was facing away again. "I'm fine," she said. She forced her voice to sound normal even as her eyes welled up with tears. After a few moments she added "I don't want you to talk to Allie anymore."

Mike hesitated, knowing that Allie was leaning on him to get through her divorce (especially since Jen was giving her the cold shoulder). But he said "I won't."

Jen heard Mike's hesitation. More daggers to her heart. More feelings of jealousy and insecurity. She wiped tears from her eyes.

Jen reached back to Mike's crotch. She wanted him to make love to her. She needed to reconnect with him. To feel like he was hers.

But Mike was soft. Why? Because she wasn't pretty enough? She was too old at 30? She sucked at playing the game? She didn't excite him anymore?

"I guess I'm not in the mood tonight," Mike said. How could he be? He could tell Jen was upset. And it was because he cheated on her. The guilt and remorse overwhelmed him. It killed any desire for sex. "This weekend," he suggested.

"Yeah, okay," Jen said softly. Now she felt even more pressure to make this weekend really good for Mike. With Mike spooning her from behind, she pulled his arm tighter around her and tried not to cry.

On Friday night Jen was lukewarm about seeing Frank. But she was pleased the way Mike hovered over her as she dressed.

After she put on Frank's diamond necklace, Mike asked "You're wearing his tennis bracelet?"

Jen heard excitement in her husband's voice. She considered keeping the bracelet for a while to tease Mike with it. But Mike's excitement could quickly turn to bad hurt and she didn't want that, definitely not now.

Compromising, she put the bracelet on and said "I'm giving it back to him this weekend, but no harm wearing it now." She added a girlish giggle for good measure.

Jen wore Frank's bracelet on her right hand. She wore Mike's on her left. Mike pressed her hands together so the bracelets were next to each other. He stared at the bracelets. Frank's diamonds were so much bigger and brilliant than his.

Knowing what Mike wanted to hear, Jen cupped his crotch. "Kinda like this," she said caressing him. She was pleased when she felt his hard cock jerk at her teasing words.

But Jen didn't want to go too far. Looking into his eyes, she ran a finger along his tennis bracelet and said "I love yours the best baby."

Jen sat down and carefully rolled on thigh high stockings. Mike was surprised to see her putting on hose, knowing Frank preferred bare legs. "Frank's orders?" he said with a grin.

Jen wanted to tell Mike the truth, that she was wearing stockings for him. Also, stockings were comforting; they had a familiar feel that she associated with her husband. But saying any of that wouldn't be playing the game. So she grinned back and said "You know Frank."
Like Reply