Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
At the loft apartment, Jen was surprised to find Mike still in bed. He was only half awake as Anna happily bounced on top of him.

"Mommiieeeeee!" Anna delightedly squealed when Jen walked in. The 3 year old leaped into Jen's arms and kissed her. Jen was happy she washed her face.

Jen carried Anna and they sat on the bed next to Mike. He was awake but looked tired. "Hey sleepy head," Jen said as she affectionately ran her fingers through her husband's hair. "You sleeping in?"

"Yeah, I got to sleep late," Mike said. He didn't say anything about seeing Banks last night. Because if he told her about Banks and the 9-11 museum, he would have to tell her about helping Jasmine. He knew that would not be a good thing.

"Oh okay. You're okay?" Jen asked, brushing through his hair again. She assumed he couldn't sleep because what happened last night with the audition and after at Frank's penthouse. She was only partially right. Mike got home late after his meeting with Banks. (He found Maggie asleep on the couch. He apologized and paid extra for being so late.) Mike tossed and turned in bed thinking about all that happened that night - the audition, Banks, Jen and Frank, the pregnancy risk, the QC project.

Mike nodded. "You?" he asked, running his hand down Jen's leg. He gave her an interested inquiring look. Jen understood his unspoken question - did she just have sex with Frank?

Jen glanced at Anna. At the moment she was occupied by Sesame Street on the TV. Jen took the opportunity to lower her lips to Mike's ear. "Yeah, just now," she whispered.

"But ...," Mike said, looking concerned.

Moving to his ear again, Jen whispered "Frank came in my mouth." She looked at her husband, an intrigued smile on her beautiful face. Excitement and lust covered Mike's face. Jen's smile grew wider. "Calm down mister," she said in a playful scolding tone. Her message was clear when she glanced at Anna. They were back to real life, no more games until later.

But there were a couple things that couldn't wait. With Anna still occupied by Elmo, Jen leaned over and gave Mike an open mouth kiss. She twirled her tongue over his. "Can you taste him?" she said, her voice so low only Mike could hear. She grinned seeing Mike about to burst with out of control lust. "Calm down," she told him again. Then she held up her left hand to her husband. "His sperm got on my rings," she whispered.

Mike's eyes grew wide. His breath caught as he saw the dried cum on Jen's wedding and engagement rings. He felt like his head and cock were about to explode.

Jen laughed delightedly. She got out of bed and picked up Anna. "What's so funny mommy?" Annie asked in her little girl voice.

"Nothing honey," Jen said to Anna. She grinned at Mike. "Daddy just needs a little more time in bed. Right honey?"

Jen tossed her bag onto the bed. "Here baby," she said grinning at her husband. Then she carried Anna out to the family room, closing the bedroom door to give Mike some privacy.

Mike urgently unzipped Jen's bag. He found the torn leotard and tights. He pushed down his boxers and wrapped the ruined tights around his rock hard cock. He stroked himself, thinking of Jen going down on Frank earlier that morning, not too long ago. The taste of Frank's cum from kissing Jen was still in Mike's mouth. Within moments Mike came into Jen's ruined tights.

When Mike came out of the bedroom, Jen was in the kitchen making breakfast. Anna was helping. She was standing on a chair next to Jen, pouring pancake batter into the pan.

Mike saw Jen's rings lying next to the sink. She had washed them. Seeing Mike enter the kitchen, Jen smiled at Mike and picked up the rings to put them on. But Anna stopped her.

"Me do it mommy," Anna said. Anna loved playing with Jen's jewelry, especially her wedding and engagement rings. Somehow the 3-year old sensed their importance to her parent's marriage and commitment to each other. Jen grinned at Mike as Anna took the rings and slid them onto the ring finger of her left hand.

With the short attention span of a 3 year old, Anna bolted to the family room when her favorite Sesame Street character (Elmo) appeared on the screen. Alone for a few moments, Jen grinned at Mike and said "Have fun honey?" She was flipping pancakes with a black plastic spatula.

Mike grinned back at her. Then a thought occurred to him. "Did you shower this morning?" he whispered.

"Um, no," Jen said, suddenly wary. They were having a good morning. Was Mike about to go over the edge about something? "I wanted to get home," she explained.

Mike nodded. He remembered last night. Frank shot his load on Jen's tits and tummy. Mike tugged up Jen's top above her belly button. He looked at her belly ring. His breath caught seeing dried cum caked on the small yet perfect diamonds.

Jen realized what Mike was looking at. Relieved, she pushed her top back down. "Later honey," she whispered.

It was a sunny day and not too cold. So after breakfast they went to Central Park (one of their favorite things to do). Anna insisted on going ice skating. It was her first time and she had a hard time staying on her feet. Jen wasn't much better. She was an elegant dancer and a Supergirl gym rat, but in most other things she was a klutz. Like, any game involving balls; Jen was a disaster. And trying to slide on ice was definitely not one of her talents.

Mike was no Brian Boitano but he was mostly able to stay on his feet on the ice. He was in the middle holding Jen and Anna's hands. It was like a slapstick comedy as Jen and Anna laughed and flailed around with the always serious Mike trying to keep his girls upright and not get hurt. It became a game, with Jen and Anna teaming up to get Mike to fall down. That pushed Mike's worry-wart buttons because he was always concerned about his girls getting hurt. At one point, a frustrated Mike yelled "Will you stop kidding around?!" His exasperation only made Jen and Anna laugh harder.

It warmed up after lunch so they decided to have a picnic. They picked up sandwiches, fruit and water from a vendor and set up under their favorite tree. Mike and Jen called it "our tree" because they always picnicked there. Now of course, Anna called it "our tree" too.

Frank's building was clearly visible in the distance. Mike whispered to Jen, "Do you think about him?" Mike started getting hard as he thought about Jen and Frank.

"No," Jen said. She was helping Anna peel a banana. She whispered "Later Mike."

Back at the loft apartment they put Anna down for her nap. Then Mike pulled Jen into their bedroom. Jen giggled at Mike's desperate urgency.

Mike was all over his wife. They made out a while, then Jen pushed him away. "Wait, wait," she said gasping. "You want to see this?" she said tauntingly, tugging up her blouse and exposing her belly button. "What do you see Mike?" she said with a teasingly sparkle in her eyes.

"Frank's cum on the diamonds," Mike said as he stared at her pierced belly button. He was breathing hard.

"On Frank's diamonds," Jen corrected him.

Mike nodded. Jen pushed Mike down to his knees. "Lick it Mike," she ordered. "Lick Frank's cum off his diamonds." She grabbed his hair and pulled his face into her firm stomach. "Lick me," she ordered again.

With his nose buried in Jen's firm flat tummy, Mike licked the dried cum from the small diamonds. Jen tenderly stroked Mike's hair as he licked her. "That's it baby," she said as she affectionately brushed her fingers through Mike's hair. She kissed the top of his head. "That's it."

They fell on the bed with Jen underneath Mike. Mike hurriedly pulled off her jeans, socks and panties. He noticed she was wearing a thong, not one of the panties Frank gave her.

Jen pulled up her top and bra (she was wearing one of Frank's padded bras). Her breasts were covered with splotches of dried cum from last night. She pulled Mike's face to her breasts. "Lick me Mike," she ordered.

Mike licked Frank's dried cum from her breasts, nipples and diamonds of the nipple bars. "Oh you like that don't you cucky boy?" Jen taunted. She moaned and arched her back as Mike worked on her. Unlike Frank, Mike wasn't skilled at playing with the nipple rings. But the rings made her nipples super-sensitive so any licking and fondling felt soooo freaking good!

Jen's eyes blazed with excitement. She loved it when Mike acted like her bottom. When he obeyed her. It got her so hot!

She liked controlling him, just like Frank liked controlling her. But their reasons were different. Frank got off on dominating people; Jen assumed she was just his latest object of desire. A pretty sub-girl to toy with and dominate. They both got off on it. What was the harm?

With Mike it was more complicated. She didn't understand it completely herself. Partly it was Mike's fantasies becoming hers; she knew sub-space and humiliation were a big part of his cuckold desires. But mostly, for her, it was about keeping Mike in a box, all to herself.

Mike was her bubble boy. All hers. She liked him that way. It made her feel secure. Somewhere along the way that got sexualized into getting hot when she made Mike do things for her. Things he didn't want. Because if Mike did something he didn't want, that meant he loved her. The more she pushed and he gave in, that meant the more he loved her, the more he proved he would never leave her. It was fucked up, but a lot of sexual fantasies were fucked up. Like wanting another man to impregnate your wife. It worked for both of them. So what was the harm?

Getting into their game - into Mike's head - Jen said "It's only right you lick off Frank's cum Mike." She was stroking his hair as he licked her breasts and nipples. "It's your fault. You made me stop taking the pill. I had to make him pull out. Or else I'd be pregnant with Frank's baby. So now you have to lick it off me."

Mike's body shuddered at Jen's words. He lifted off her breasts. "He fucked you this morning?" he asked.

"Yes. Before he came in my mouth."

"Did he use a condom?"

"Frank doesn't use condoms."

"But his pre-cum ...," Mike said worriedly.

"Yeah," Jen said, nodding. She understood his worry. Pre-cum was enough to get a girl pregnant. Of course Mike didn't know about the sponge.

Jen reached between their bodies and guided Mike's cock towards her pussy. "You better cum inside me again. Just in case."

"Yeah, okay," Mike said. His eyes rolled up into his head as he entered Jen's pussy. "Oh god you feel so good," he gushed. Even looser than normal (from fucking Frank and Lou), his wife's pussy still felt like a silky smooth velvet glove.

"Yeah, yeah, good," Jen moaned, panting as Mike moved in and out of her. Mike was small, half the size of men like Frank and Lou (or even smaller maybe). But she still loved fucking him. And she was so hot from their game playing.

"You like the taste of Frank's cum Mike?" she said with a teasing smile, looking up into his eyes as he fucked her. Mike didn't say anything but his cheeks flushed red. Jen giggled. "Just admit it Mike, you like the taste of cum." She was in the mood to be mean; it got them both hot.

Mike's cheeks were red with embarrassment but his dick remained rock hard. If anything it got even harder. "No, it's just ...," he sputtered. "I like knowing you've been with another man," he explained.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
"Yeah right," Jen said with a skeptical giggle. As if to prove her point, she pointed out, "You always want to kiss me after a man has cum in my mouth." When Mike didn't answer she flashed a wicked delighted smile at her husband. "Maybe I'll make you suck off Frank," she said with a giggle.

"No," Mike said immediately.

"Don't worry baby I won't think you're gay," Jen said painful sweetness.

"No," Mike said again. "I don't want that."

"That's what makes it so hot!" Jen said with a delighted smile, her eyes wide with excited lust. "You'll do it if I tell you to. Say yes. If I tell you to. Say yes Mike. I want to hear you say it. Say yes."

Mike hesitated. Then he finally sputtered out, "Okay, yes."

Jen's eyes grew bigger, her delighted smile even wider. "Oh my god you're gonna make me cum!" she moaned. She wrapped her arms around Mike's neck and kissed him. "I won't make you do it," she assured him. "Knowing you would is enough."

Jen moved under Mike, grinding against him as he fucked her. He WAS going to make her cum. But then she remembered Frank's command. She wasn't allowed.

"Fuck," she said under her breath. "Wait Mike," she said pushing up against him.

"What's wrong?" Mike asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Just, let me ...," Jen sputtered. Fuck! She rolled Mike over onto his back and got on top. Mike's small cock fell out in the process (even though he was rock hard and as big as he ever got). She reached down and guided him back inside her. "I'm not allowed to cum," she explained.

"What?"

"Frank said I couldn't cum," Jen said.

Mike assumed she meant she wasn't allowed to let HIM make her cum. The same game they'd been playing. So he reached for her vibrator. "Here," he said offering the small metal vibrator to her.

"I can't," Jen lamented.

"You can't cum at all?" Mike asked surprised.

"No," Jen said. "Not until I'm with Frank again." She remembered Frank's other command. Her blouse and bra were pushed up over her tits. She pulled off the top and then unsnapped the bra. "I have to go braless too," she told her husband.

"But people will see the nipple rings," Mike objected, knowing the nipple bars would dent whatever she wore. When Jen didn't reply, he said "Frank has that much power over you?" Concern was on his face.

"Yes," Jen said. Seeing the alarm and distress in her husband's face, she quickly added "It's just something I'm going through now. Don't worry. I'm Frank's toy of the month. He'll get tired of me soon."

Mike frowned. He didn't like that answer. First, what if Frank didn't get tired of her? Second, and way more important, Mike wanted Jen to break up with Frank, not the other way around.

Jen was still moving up and down on Mike. Being on top, she was better able to control things. So she angled her body so his cock wasn't hitting her clit (she reflected it was probably the first time in her life she was intentionally avoiding contact with her pleasure button while fucking).

Jen saw the anxiety and hurt in Mike's face. "Please don't get upset Mike," she said pleadingly. "I really want to explore this with Frank. It'll ruin it for me if you get bad hurt."

"I just need to know. Do you want Frank to be permanent?" Mike asked. It was the same question from last night.

Jen gave him the same answer, saying "You'll always be my husband." Seeing Mike's angry frustration, she quickly added "It doesn't matter. Frank'll get tired of me."

"I want it to be your decision!" Mike snapped. He didn't want Jen pinning for Frank for the rest of her life (assuming Frank dumped her, which he doubted; no one dumped Jen; she was too beautiful and adorable).

"You're the only permanent man in my life Mike," Jen said, leaning down and kissing him.

But Jen's answer wasn't enough for Mike. "Why won't you give me a straight answer?" he said frustrated.

"It's just ...," Jen sputtered. She was having a hard enough time understanding it herself; it was impossible trying to explain it to someone else. "I don't want Frank to be permanent," she began. "But I don't know when I'll want it to end. That's what I mean. Frank will probably want to end it before me. Or you'll want me to end it. And that's okay. I'll be okay when that happens."

Mike stared up incredulously at his wife. He felt panicked. This was not what he wanted to hear!

"Are you almost there baby?" Jen said gently. She was still moving up and down on him. "I'm kind of sore."

"Maybe we should just stop," Mike said bitterly.

"No," Jen said earnestly looking into Mike's eyes. "I want you to cum inside me." She tenderly stroked his cheek. "I know you're upset. But when you ask questions you want me to tell the truth right? Not hold back?"

"Yes," Mike admitted. "It's just, I don't mind sharing your body. I want that. But I can't share your heart. I don't want you to fall in love."

"Baby ...," Jen sighed, looking into Mike's eyes. "You want me to date, not just fuck. You want me to have feelings, not just hook up. Where's the line between like and love?"

"So you are in love with Frank?"

"I never said that," Jen said. "I have feelings but ..."

"But what?!" Mike said with exasperation. "Jen just tell me!"

"Mike, calm down, it's just a game," Jen said evasively, rubbing his chest.

"Jen!" Mike said impatiently. Why won't she answer?!

"Mike I don't know what it is," Jen said. "I just know, I'm not ready to stop yet with Frank."

"You said you'd stop if I said so," Mike reminded her.

"And I will," Jen said. She leaned down and kissed him. Then she added "But, I mean ... I wouldn't be happy."

Jen's words tore at Mike's heart. But he was always conflicted about their game. The risk of losing her to another man was at the core of his cuckold fantasies. The angst was a powerful aphrodisiac. So his dick never got soft. He stayed rock hard.

Jen understood her husband. She also felt him stay hard inside her. "Just enjoy it Mike," she told him. "I know it gets you hot too." Then she said again, "Remember. It's just a game." She kissed him again and said "Today with Anna, that's real. This is all a game. So don't get bad hurt baby." She grinned at him. "I'm making it good for you right?"

"It doesn't feel like a game," Mike said bitterly, his anxieties and insecurities spiking. But also his cuckold lust.

"I know," Jen agreed. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. "That's what makes it so exciting."

Mike came a few moments later. Jen held him tight as he panted and recovered from his orgasm. She needed release too. But she wasn't allowed to cum. Not until she was with Frank again.

Frank was controlling her orgasms now. It was like he locked a cage around her pussy. Frank - and only Frank - controlled when she came. These thoughts made Jen shudder. "God how am I going to make it to next weekend?" she silently lamented to herself.

With his passions satiated for the moment, dark emotions flooded Mike. It wasn't too bad though since he was with his wife, since they were holding each other. But they needed to talk more, work things out.

Just then Anna started crying. She had a bad dream and woke up. "I'll get her," Jen said, scrambling to her feet and getting dressed. Mike noticed she didn't put the bra back on.

"Jen we need to talk," Mike said reaching for her hand.

"Later baby," Jen said gently. She kissed his hand. Then she hurried to comfort their daughter.
Like Reply
Cheating and Rivals Pt. 40-43

Cheating and Rivals Part 40

Later that night Mike and Jen were in bed, on their sides facing each other (Anna was asleep in her bedroom). "Want to know the difference between you and Frank?" Jen said as she looked in her husband's eyes. "Before the audition, you said you were proud of me. Frank told me to make him proud. See the difference?"

"Frank's into control," Mike said. "You like that."

"Yeah but ... not exactly husband material," Jen said.

Mike laughed. "So, Frank's the kind of guy you fuck. I'm the kind of guy you marry?"

"Well it's true," Jen said with a laugh back. She reached over and squeezed his hand.

"Doesn't say much about me," Mike said.

"Mike, it says a lot about you," Jen said, looking into his eyes as she squeezed his hand again.

With a sheepish grin, Mike said "That's okay. If I rocked your world you wouldn't need Frank, or Ricky, or Scott. And that wouldn't be as much fun."

"God Mike," Jen said with an incredulous laugh. "At least you're consistent. And by the way, you do rock my world."

"But not like Frank etcetera," Mike said.

"Okay, yeah, not like Frank etcetera," Jen admitted. She couldn't actually deny it, not after playing the game for years.

Mike reached over and caressed Jen's arm, and said "You know, when we're old and grey –."

"Um, hello?" Jen said interrupting him. "I'll never be grey, it's in my genes."

"Figure of speech," Mike said grinning at her. "I meant when you're a cougar."

"Okay, better," Jen said, smiling and rolling her eyes. "Then what?"

"I think we'll still play the game," Mike said. "Not out there like Frank. But maybe a regular lover. We'll see him sometimes. Maybe in Vegas or AC."

Jen opened her mouth in surprise. "Oh my god, I just said the same thing to Allie."

Mike grinned. He said, "Great minds think alike."

Jen gave him an inquisitive look. "You said lover. Not boyfriend?"

"Boyfriend gets too many emotions involved," Mike said.

"True," Jen said with a laugh. She gave him another inquisitive look. She asked "But you'll be okay without the emotional part?"

"Will you?" Mike asked back.

Jen thought about it. She said "I guess, if he's a long term lover they'd be some of that. But not out there like now. More like, a friend with benefits."

Mike nodded his agreement. He said "Yeah. I guess we'll have to find the right guy. I want you to be close to him. But not too close." Mike laughed (at himself). "You know?"

"Yeah," Jen said with a laugh back. "Miss him. But not too much."

"Exactly," Mike said. He kissed her. "So, this sounds good to you? Kind of, always playing the game, just less intense?"

"Always having a hunky lover on the side?" Jen said. "Um, the idea doesn't suck." They both laughed. Jen added "It'll be a reason for me to stay hot."

"Jen you'll always be beautiful," Mike said, so certain it was like he was reciting a law of nature (like what goes up always must come down).

"To you maybe," Jen said with a self-deprecating laugh. She beamed in his eyes though. Mike's 100% absolute acceptance of her always made her feel warm inside.

"So, this'll happen after Frank's over," Mike said hesitantly.

"Of course," Jen said immediately.

"So Frank will definitely end," Mike said. "He won't be permanent."

Jen stared at Mike. She got it. This was about their earlier conversation. "Baby, is that what this is about? You're worried? I told you Frank's not permanent."

"You weren't definitive," Mike said.

"I was definitive," Jen said emphasizing was. "I just didn't know exactly when."

"If it lasts 20 years that's permanent," Mike pointed out.

"Mike it's not going to last 20 years," Jen said.

"Okay, that's a start on definitiveness," Mike said. "Not 20 years. How about ten? Five? Will it last a year Jen?"

"Mike, honey, isn't it more exciting if we just let it happen?" Jen said, rubbing his chest. She grinned and joked "How about this? Sometime between now and when I'm a cougar."

"You're almost 30. To some guys you're already a cougar," Mike joked back.

"Hey mister," Jen said hitting him in the arm. The married couple grinned at each other. "Let's talk about fun stuff. Spring Awakening. You don't think it's crazy? I am almost 30. Broadway's for 20 somethings. I don't want to ruin Duncan's new production."

"Maybe if this was a regular show, but Duncan's angle is a cast of unknowns," Mike reminded her. "So you're perfect." He shrugged. "I think Duncan's had so much success he wants to try something new. Like Belichick and the Patriots kicking off in overtime instead of taking the ball."

"Okay," Jen said with a laugh. Mike could always analogize things to sports. Jen hesitantly said "So ... you really think we can afford it? Frank offered to help out."

"No," Mike said immediately.

"It's just –."

"No," Mike said more forcefully. "Absolutely not."

Jen squeezed Mike's hands. Trying again, she said "To Frank it's like buying a latte at the Starbucks." She smiled since that line was one of their inside jokes. "And this way, you can keep teaching. That's what you love Mike. You won't have to go back to the rat race of Apple." Jen looked at her husband closely as if studying his reaction to her words.

"I'm the man Jen," Mike said sternly. He looked determined. "I support my family. Me. No one else."

"Okay baby, okay," Jen said soothingly, rubbing his arm. "It was a dumb idea. I'm sorry." She hugged him tight. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Jen thought to herself, "He really wants to work for Apple. That's good."

They held each other for long moments. Mike's agitation didn't go away. How could Jen suggest this? Did she think he wasn't a good provider for her and Anna?

Mike realized he probably stayed too long with the teaching job. He made a pitiful salary, nothing like before when he was on Wall Street. Did Jen not respect him anymore? Especially when she compared him to the multi-millionaire (billionaire?) Frank Tower?

Mike's cuckold fantasies flared. "Frank's the better man and Jen knows it," he thought to himself. He suddenly got hard.

Still hugging him, Jen felt Mike get hard. She pushed her hand into his boxers and cupped his erection. As if reading his mind, she said "I do think you're a good provider. But I worry about you. You know, the PTSD? The doctor says you have to avoid stress."

"The game's not stressful?" Mike joked.

Jen grinned. "I think you like that kind of stress," she said knowingly. She gave his erection a little squeeze. "Right?" Mike grinned back at her.

Jen began slowly stroking him. "Does this feel good?"

"Yeah," Mike said, his breathing getting heavier.

Getting into their game, Jen said "I've decided some things if I take the part. How we'll handle Duncan and the cast."

"Okay," Mike said prompting her.

"I won't say I'm married," Jen informed Mike. "I won't say I'm not married either. I just won't talk about it. You and Frank will be around. If people ask I'll say you're my friends."

"People will think Frank's your lover," Mike said. "They already saw you with him."

"He's way older. They probably don't know for sure," Jen said. "We'll be together too. They might think you're my lover. Or my husband. That's the point. They'll be rumors but they won't know for sure. And I won't say."

Mike frowned. "You talked to Frank about this?" he asked.

"We talked but it's my decision," Jen said. "It's the only way it works Mike. Frank doesn't want his friends to know I'm married."

"What about our friends? My family?" Mike asked.

"Our friends already suspect something's going on," Jen said. "It'll be like now. People will talk. But they'll also see us living together, going out like today. I think anyone paying attention will know we love each other, we love Anna. So they'll be rumors, but it'll be like, 'Mike and Jen fool around with other people.' Not exactly scandalous in today's world, especially New York City."
Like Reply
Jen was still slowly stroking Mike. He didn't soften a bit. She knew this talk turned him on. Yes, he looked bothered but she could tell it wasn't bad hurt.

"What about my mom and dad?" he asked. "And your parents? Your sister?"

Jen took them one-by-one. "I don't care what my dad thinks. He probably won't even come see me. My mom knows I'm not a saint; the rumors won't surprise her. You know Emma. She's not judgmental. She never says anything bad about anyone." They both knew that included her no-good husband; but that was a subject for another time.

"Your parents?" Jen continued. "I mean, your dad's easy," she said with a laugh. Mike grinned. Jen had her father-in-law wrapped around her pinky. He adored Jen like the daughter he never had. As long as Jen loved his son (which she did), Mike's dad would never say or think an unkind word against her.

"My mom?" Mike asked.

Jen winced at the mention of Mike's mom. She was the hard one. "She already suspects," Jen whispered. "Once she asked if you were Anna's father." (Author's note: see Life After We - Part 7).

Mike's eyes grew wide. "What did you say?"

"I said yes of course," Jen said. Looking pained, she said "I think she knows I'm not exactly a perfect wife for her son."

"You are," Mike assured her immediately.

"It's okay," Jen said giving him a weak smile. "It's the price we pay for playing the game. We both get off on it. But my mother-in-law knows I'm a slut."

They were silent for long moments, each in their own thoughts. Mike realized the game wasn't always paradise for Jen. Yeah, she got to fuck whoever she wanted. She got to enjoy the excitement of new romantic relationships. But there was fallout. Like the emotional baggage of breaking up with her "boyfriends." And also, your mother-in-law thinking you're a promiscuous cheat.

Jen felt Mike softening in her hand. She kissed him and said "It's okay. I decided a long time ago it was worth it."

Mike gave her a crooked grin. "Because you like the variety?" he asked. He felt himself getting hard again.

"Yeah," Jen admitted with a laugh. Then she said seriously, "And otherwise, you wouldn't be happy. Right Mike?"

Mike didn't have to think about it very long. "Probably not," he admitted. He said "Seeing you with Ricky, that first time. I got hooked."

"I guess I did too," Jen said with a grin back. "I guess this is how we are."

"Yeah," Mike agreed.

Jen was still stroking him. He was hard as a rock again. "So anyways, that's how we're going to handle it," she said. She wasn't asking him. He was her cuckold, her bottom. She was telling him. "Also, my stage name will be Jenny Johnson."

Mike stared at his wife. It made sense actually, given everything else. But still it shocked him. And it felt like a knife through his heart. "So Frank gets what he wants," he said bitterly. "On stage we're not married."

Jen sighed inside. Wasn't that what they just talked about? But she didn't say that of course. Instead she said consolingly, "It's just a stage name. Duncan will know my real name. Other people will too. They'll have to. For the legal stuff."

"So why do it?" Mike asked, bitterness still in his voice.

"I guess because that's what Frank wants," Jen admitted.

"Great Jen," Mike said disgustedly.

"Mike baby, it's just a stupid stage name. Actresses use them all the time. Our friends will understand that," Jen said. "Anyone who googles me will know we're married. You're kind of famous you know. Probably more famous than Frank."

"Why do it then?" Mike asked again, frustrated.

She gave him the same answer. "Because that's what Frank wants," she said.

Mike didn't know what to say. He was teetering on bad hurt.

Jen knew it too. Trying to explain better, she said "It doesn't change anything. Think about it Mike. People will talk. But they're already talking. And most times they'll see us together, living together, going out like today. See? It's the exact same thing. But this way Frank gets what he wants. And tell the truth Mike. You get what you want too."

Mike stared at his wife. "What do you mean?" he asked.

Jen gave him an understanding smile. "It gets you hot baby," she said knowingly. "The rumors. People thinking I'm with another man. The game where we pretend not to be married and you get to watch. You love that Mike. I know you do."

Jen was right. It was the ultimate voyeur / cuckold experience. And it really DIDN'T change anything. The rumors were already out there. Although, this was so close to their real lives. It made it more exciting. Still ...

"I guess what bothers me, you're doing it for Frank," he said.

"Yeah but, Mike, think about it," Jen said imploringly. "Let's say the show's a hit. What's going to happen? They'll be reporters. Maybe people will google me. What will they find out?"

"They'll find out Frank's your lover," Mike said bitterly.

"No," Jen said squeezing his hands. "They'll find out I'm your wife. The wife of the famous Mike Andrews. There might be rumors about Frank. But that's what I'm saying. There are already rumors. But the real story is, of course, I'm your wife."

Mike was starting to get it. "So, you're saying, you're doing what Frank wants, but he's not really getting anything."

"Yes," Jen said grinning. She tapped Mike on his nose. "Right on the nose baby. Sometimes I don't think Frank thinks things through. He's so used to getting his way, he just assumes it always happens that way. But Frank lives in the shadows. He's not a public person. You know he doesn't have a Wiki page? You do Mike."

"I'm not sure that's a good thing," Mike said sourly.

"Go read it," Jen said. "It talks about Liberty-gate. But mostly it talks about Sapphire and the Ring and the Apple Code Master job."

Mike was surprised. "Did you write it?" he asked suspiciously.

"I didn't, I swear," Jen said.

Mike thought about Jen's plan. She was right, the rumors were already out there. As long as they stayed rumors and not fact, it might work. But ...

"Anna can't ever find out," Mike said firmly.

"She won't," Jen promised. "I've been thinking. Maybe after Spring Awakening we'll move. Get a fresh start away from the rumors."

Mike smiled. "I like that idea," he said. "Someplace warm, a beach maybe. Anna loves the sun and surf."

"I do too," Jen said smiling back at him. Mike definitely liked this idea. Away from the rumors – and away from Frank too.

"So you're okay Mike?" Jen asked. She was telling him her decisions, not asking for permission. But she wanted to make sure her husband – her bottom – was emotionally okay with everything.

"Yeah, I think so. I just need to process all this," Mike said.

"I get that," Jen said. She leaned over and kissed him. She continued to stroke him.

Mike was close to an orgasm. He moved his hand up to caress Jen's breast but she pulled away. "This week will be hard for me," she said with a weak smile. Mike remembered. She wasn't allowed to cum until she saw Frank again.

Mike frowned. It bothered him Frank had so much influence and control over Jen. And now, because of his command, he wasn't allowed to touch his wife's body? Really?

Jen sensed her husband's annoyance. She realized her mistake. "I'm sorry," she said. She pulled his hand to her breast. "You can always touch me." She pulled him on top of her. "You should cum inside me again anyway. To be safe."

Mike stared in his wife's eyes. Jen squeezed her hand between their bodies and took his hard penis. She guided him towards her pussy. "Come on honey," she urged him, looking back into his eyes.

Mike pushed into Jen. His breath caught as his cock was surrounded by the velvet smoothness of her pussy. It felt so good!

"You did this before," Mike said as he rocked back and forth. He was looking into Jen's eyes. "When you cheated on me." Once Jen had a 1-night stand. She let the guy cum inside her. At the time she wasn't on birth control; Mike was using condoms. Later she made sure they had sex bareback. She made sure Mike came inside her. Just in case.

"Yes," Jen admitted. She flushed with shame. She cheated, she admitted it (eventually). Sometimes Mike liked talking about it. What could she do? It made her feel bad to talk about it, but she had to take it.

"But you know, it only takes 1 sperm," Mike said. "Whoever gets there first. And that guy fucked you first."

Jen didn't respond, not sure where Mike was going with this.

"So you made sure we had sex so I'd think it was my baby, right?" Mike said. "But you knew he was really the father, if you were pregnant. Right? So we're fucking now and I'll cum inside you, like last night, so I'll think it's my baby. But we both know if you're pregnant it's Frank's baby."

Jen looked back into her husband's eyes. She still felt ashamed. But Mike couldn't be more wrong.

She said "We made love, we don't fuck." It was the same thing Mike said to Frank, although she didn't know that. Then she said "And all my babies are your babies Mike. All my babies."

A little while later Jen was on her side and Mike was spooning her from behind. "Are you okay?" Mike asked, cupping her breast.

"Okay, now you're torturing me," Jen said with a laugh. "Don't expect a lot of sex this week mister," she added. But she was joking. In all their time together, she never denied Mike her body (except when they first started dating and she was trying to be chaste to make a good impression on him).

"I have to go to CATF this week," Mike told her.

"Oh," Jen said surprised. She turned to look at him. "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, just meetings," Mike said with a shrug, downplaying it. "Maggie'll babysit. And I've got another teacher covering my classes."

"Remember I've got a Jasmine fundraiser this weekend," Jen said. "I'll tell her then. That I'm quitting." She shrugged. "Maybe I'll just tell Leo. I'm sure Jasmine won't care."

"When will you tell work?" Mike asked.

"I don't know," Jen said grimacing. "The partners won't like it. Especially Johnny." Johnny was her mentor at work. They were close, almost like father-daughter.

"So this is really happening?" Mike asked.

"I think so," Jen said. "I'm excited about it. It's not just Broadway. I'm tired of advertising. I don't know Mike. Maybe I'll never go back to advertising. Would that be okay?"

"It's perfectly okay baby. You've been tired a long time," Mike said looking into her eyes. He knew it was more than the job. It was Liberty-gate. Their breakup. Being alone at Anna's birth, and then a single mom. Then, after they got back together, having the pressure of being the primary wage earner while he futzed around teaching high school. Jen was exhausted.

Yeah, Broadway was a big change. But Jen was a goddess. And goddesses don't ride off into the sunset when they go on sabbatical. No, goddesses do something bold and exciting, like Broadway. At least, that's how Mike viewed his wife. She was a goddess and her name was destined to sparkle in the lights of Broadway. Even if those lights said "Jenny Johnson" instead of "Jennifer Andrews."

Mike felt determined. He was ready. To leave the shelter of teaching and go back to the real world. He would do this for Jen and Anna.

Colonel Banks watched the QC (quantum computer) meeting. He was pleased. Mike was definitely more engaged. At times he was leading the discussion, with Abraham and even Brent taking cues from him.

Mike never picked up the yellow tennis ball, the QC team's symbol of the person in charge. That concerned Banks. The QC team needed a leader. They needed direction. Otherwise they were just a debate club. Someone had to step up and lead. But Abraham was too old. Brent too brash. And Mike Andrews was debilitating shy and too much a recluse.

Still, the team was making progress. Banks could tell by the excited faces and animated debates. They were all smart. Some – like Abraham and Brent, and maybe that young girl Maria – were probably smarter than Mike. But Andrews had an intuitive feel for math and computers. Like Mozart with music. And his instincts were breaking log jams. The QC team was moving forward again.
Like Reply
It was dark outside when the QC meeting finally ended. Maria approached Mike, a big grin on her face. "Hey Mike you were awesome today," she gushed, smiling into his eyes.

"Just some ideas I had," Mike said with a modest shrug. He was tired. He was done with people. He wanted to go to this room and veg.

"Hey a bunch of us are going out for a drink," Maria said. She touched his arm. "You ought to come with us."

Mike didn't want to go out. Being around people exhausted him. He was okay with kids. But adult interactions exhausted him. It took so much energy. He just wanted to go to his room and chill.

"I'd really like to pick your brain," Maria said. "Colonel Banks said you developed software to track people."

"Oh yeah," Mike said. She was talking about the software he wrote to locate Willy.

"You know that's my area," Maria said. "Search and rescue. If you've got new tech I'd love to see it."

"Yeah, sure, I'll email you the code," Mike said.

"Email?" Maria said with a laugh. "How about talking over a drink to start? You know, an offline? With fellow humans?"

Mike couldn't help laughing. "Okay, yeah, sure," he said. Then he glanced over at Brent. He was glaring at him with jealous hatred in his eyes. "Uh oh," Mike thought to himself.

Later at the bar Maria walked passed Brent and sidled up to Mike. "So how's Jen?" she asked.

"She's great," Mike gushed, his eyes sparkling. He always got that way when he talked about his wife. "You won't believe it. She got a part on Spring Awakening. She's playing Wendla on Broadway."

"I believe it," Maria said, admiration on her pretty face instead of any envy or jealousy. "I took a dance class with her in college. She's awesome. Always getting in trouble though. Her friend – what's her name, Allie? They were wild."

"Allie's calmed down," Mike said. "She's getting a divorce."

"Oh sorry," Maria said feeling stupid. "I mean, Allie was always nice to me. Jen too. But they always hung out with the bad boy types."

"You're not into bad boys?" Mike said with a grin.

"I'm an engineer," Maria said. She smiled into Mike's eyes and tapped his arm. "I'm into socially awkward computer geeks."

Mike, being clueless, said "Like Brent." Or was he clueless?

"I guess," Maria said with a laugh. "You know what's wrong with socially awkward computer geeks? They're socially awkward." She laughed again but it wasn't a ha-ha laugh. It was more like a "this is my life, feel sorry for me" laugh.

"Anyway ... I'm happy Jen ended up with you," Maria said after an awkward silence. "That football player, Colin? God he's such a creep. You remember that stupid calendar the frats put out? Colin hit on me. He said I was the last one. I told him to get lost."

"Wait," Mike said processing Maria's words. The "last one." So Colin fucked every girl on the calendar except Maria? But Allie was on the calendar too.

Mike said "You're saying Colin slept with Allie?"

"Oh, ah, no, I didn't say that," Maria sputtered, realizing her mistake; Allie was tight with Jen. "Oh god," Maria said. "Are they still friends?"

"Jen and Allie are best friends," Mike told her.

"Oh fuck," Maria said under her breath. She looked desperately at Mike. "Please don't tell Jen. I mean, she's with you now, it was so long ago, it probably doesn't matter, but ... god I've got to learn to keep my mouth shut. I need a drink. I'll see you later Mike."

Mike mingled a little. He was about to head back to the CATF dorms when he glanced over at Brent. Brent was still glaring at him.

Mike sighed. He hated confrontation. But he knew they needed to clear the air. If nothing else, Mike didn't want to get stabbed in the back sometime late at night.

"Hey Brent," Mike said as he approached the (slightly) older man.

"What do you want?" Brent spat out.

Mike sighed again. He decided to get right to the point. "I'm not interested in Maria and she's not interested in me," Mike told him. "We went to college together. She's friends with my wife. So you don't have to worry about me. I'm not competition."

"So why does Maria spend so much time with you?" Brent said only slightly mollified.

"If I had to guess I think she's trying to make you jealous," Mike said. He wasn't completely clueless.

Brent looked shocked. "That makes no sense," he scoffed. "We're dating. Maria knows I'm crazy about her."

"Does she know, or do you think she knows?" Mike asked, remembering Maria's "computer geeks are socially awkward" remark.

"I know what I know," Brent said stubbornly.

"Look, I know you don't like me," Mike said. "But I think we might be similar. Like, you have a hard time expressing what you're feeling?"

"I use words Mike, just like the rest of humanity," Brent said derisively.

"This is not going well, why am I trying?" Mike said to himself. But then he thought about the knife in his back again. So he said "Can I make a suggestion? I've seen it work."

"What?" Brent said warily.

Mike told him.

"Are you crazy?" Brent said incredulously. "Here? In front of everyone?"

"It's better if people see you do it," Mike said. "You want to sweep Maria off her feet? Well, it's not all about numbers and logic. Sometimes you have to take a chance. Do something outrageous."

"There's no way I'm doing it," Brent said stubbornly.

"Brent – do you want Maria or not?" Mike said. "And listen. Don't ask her. Just do it."

Brent gave Mike a long look. Or maybe it was a glare. Then, shaking his head, he went over to the bartender. A few moments later he approached Maria. All the CATF people were there. Mike edged closer to get a better view.

"Hey, ah, Maria?" Brent said nervously.

"Yes?" Maria said turning to look at Brent.

Everyone stopped talking and looked at Brent and Maria. Brent glanced over at Mike. Mike gave him an encouraging nod.

Remembering Mike's advice – just do it – Brent said "This is called a vampire shot." Without waiting for Maria to respond, he sprinkled sugar on Maria's shoulder next to her neck.

"What?" Maria said not understanding.

In a single motion, Brent swallowed the shot and then sucked the sugar from Maria's neck.

"Brent!" Maria squealed. "What's gotten into you?!" But there was a big delighted smile on her face and her eyes were beaming at him.

Following Mike's advice, Brent used his finger to spread sugar on Maria's lipstick covered lips. Maria knew what was about to happen but she didn't stop him. In fact she had a big smile on her pretty face. The CATF crowd around them smiled too; they also knew what was about to happen.

Emboldened by Maria's positive response, Brent gulped down the second shot. Then he pulled Maria into his arms and kissed her. Kissed her hard.

Everyone clapped and cheered. There were a lot of "get a room!" and "finally!" shouts. After months of flirting and casual dating, Brent and Maria were finally a couple. Finally! Everyone was elated for their friends.

In the coming days, there would be a lot of talking about how Brent and Maria finally got together. Within CATF, Brent's move would come to be known as the "Vampire Shot gambit." And a big part of the happy story would be how Mike Andrews got Brent off his ass to make a bold move on Maria.

The QC team's admiration and respect for Mike grew. There was also affection and trust, which was odd since people barely knew Mike personally. But, people love a happy ending and Mike helped bring their friends together.

Mike still kept mostly to himself and the CATF QC team was okay with that. They understood Mike now. He was the Phantom and he lived up to his codename. It was more than just being smart. He was part of their team now.

Like Reply
"You didn't take care of Andrews," JJ hissed at Banks.

"I did," Colonel Banks said. "I got him in line. He's engaged now."

JJ glared at Banks. He clearly disapproved of Banks's lenient approach.

"I told you, what progress we've made on the QC project is because of him," Banks said. "And look. Andrews cracked the Paris communications."

JJ's eyes went wide. He snatched the paper from Banks's hand. Mike was forgotten as JJ quickly read the decoded messages. They'd intercepted the cellular messages the day before the Paris attacks. Until now though they'd been unable to crack the encryption.

"This makes no sense," JJ said frustrated. "Paris is barely mentioned. Most of the traffic talks about the Twins. Who are the Twins?"

Banks shook his head. He didn't know. He said "Two operations? Two targets? Two operatives? Maybe two sleeper cells? We don't have enough information."

JJ continued reading. "This says 'we only need one to succeed.' Two parallel operations then – two teams – hitting different targets."

"Or 2 nukes," Banks said. JJ looked up at Banks. Yeah, 2 nukes in Washington DC. Or New York City. You only need one to win.

"We need real-time intelligence," JJ said frustrated. "With your Phantom can we finally get a working quantum computer? A prototype? Something!" JJ said "Phantom" with as much distain as he could put into his voice.

"I'm working on it," Banks said.

"Work harder Colonel," JJ said looking sternly into Banks's eyes. "We need this. Now."

The next day Mike said "Colonel Banks, I want to let you know. I'm joining Apple."

Banks frowned. "This is a critical time," he said severely. "I need you focused on the QC project."

"I am focused. I'll still consult for CATF," Mike said. "But I'm joining Apple." He shrugged. "I need the money."

"The Paris messages," Banks reminded Mike. "You know the treat. The Twins. We need real time decryption. We need a breakthrough on the QC project. You know the stakes Mike."

Yes, Mike understood the stakes. If he didn't make more money, he would have to tell Jen she couldn't take the Broadway gig. Or humiliate himself by asking Frank for a loan. To Mike, those were the stakes that mattered.

"I'll be here as much as I can," Mike promised. "But I'm taking the Apple job. I have to support my family."

Jen lingered in bed for a few minutes after Mike left for the airport. She had a little time before Anna woke up and Maggie arrived to babysit.

Often in the morning Jen played with herself and gave herself an orgasm. She lost her virginity to Colin back in high school. It was like a dam bursting open. She discovered she really liked sex. Both quality and quantity.

At the moment her cravings were really bad. She was practically insatiable. She was always this way when they were playing the game with a boyfriend she was really into. And Frank was a boyfriend like no other. He was helping her explore her sub-space. On top of that she liked him. So her body was on fire all the time.

Jen reached into her cotton panties (she always wore comfy VS cotton panties to sleep in) and touched her clit. Her body immediately shuddered with pleasure. Her body wanted more. She wanted release.

She knew she could make herself cum really fast. A few strokes across her clit with her right hand while she rubbed her pierced nipples and tugged the nipple rings with her left hand. Her orgasm would come fast. It wouldn't be a great orgasm. She needed a man like Frank for a great orgasm. But it would give her some relief. It would help her get through the day, allowing her to concentrate better at work.

But with all her will power, Jen pulled her hand from her panties. She wasn't allowed to cum. Frank's orders. She shuddered at the thought; at her submission to him.

Jen heard Anna stirring. Trying her best to ignore the needs of her body, she got out of bed and started her day.

By noon Jen was going freaking out of her mind. Frank also ordered no bra. So she wasn't wearing a bra. Hiding her nipple rings wasn't hard. She simply wore a loose dress with a slip underneath. But the silk of the slip was constantly rubbing against her nipples. It was like a tease, like flittering soft feathers over her ultra-sensitive nipples. It was driving her crazy!

At lunch Jen went into the bathroom and took off the slip. That helped. Unlike the slip, the loose dress wasn't constantly rubbing against her nipples. But without the slip (and being braless) Jen felt exposed. Were the nipple bars visible through her dress? She imagined people were looking at her. She imagined guys (like Scott and Tom) were gossiping behind her back, telling everyone in the office how she was even more of a slut now that she had her nipples pierced. Then her thoughts got really nasty. She imagined herself naked on her desk, spread eagled with guys holding her arms and legs, as all the guys took turns and pulled a train on her. She imagined her body being used by even the lowly pimple faced mail room boys. All this made Jen flush with humiliation. And the humiliation got her even hotter. God she knew her panties were soaking!

Jen clutched the edge of her desk. "Get a grip!" she silently yelled at herself.

God ...

How was she going to make it to the weekend? She was like an addict who needed a fix. She needed release.

She thought about calling Frank. They could meet that afternoon. Yes, she promised Mike not to see Frank during the week, and especially not when he was away; it was one of his rules. But this wouldn't be a date. It would just be a hook up. A quick fuck. Just something to take the edge off.

Jen picked up the phone to call Frank. But then she put it down. No. She wasn't going to break another rule. She wasn't going to cheat on Mike again.

After lunch Allie walked into her office. Jen was happy to see her best friend. At the least it gave her welcome distraction.

"So are you taking the part?" Allie asked as she flopped into the big comfy chair in front of Jen's desk.

"Yeah," Jen said. "I told Johnny. He took it better than I thought. I think there's still some anti-Libertygate backlash from some of our clients. So I guess it helps if I go away for a while."

"A while?" Allie asked.

Jen nodded. "I guess I'm officially going on sabbatical. I'll still be a partner. I just won't get paid until I come back."

"Are you going to come back?"

"Will you be mad if I don't?" Jen asked hesitantly.

"I don't know. Probably not," Allie said. "I'm probably leaving too soon. Darren's made tons of money. I get half I guess. Half is a lot." Looking at Jen, she worriedly said "You're not mad about this weekend?"

"You kissing Mike?" Jen said.

Allie looked guilty. "I felt I had to do it," she said.

"I know," Jen said. "I guess, next time ... don't kiss him like that. Pretend like you're kissing your father."

"Ekkk," Allie said, making a disgusted face. They both laughed. "So, I heard you have a fund raiser this weekend. You'll be with Frank?"

Jen nodded. "What do you think of him?"

"He's hot," Allie said honestly. "But scary."

"Yeah," Jen agreed with a laugh. But to her, the scary part – the controlling part, the Master of the Universe you will do what I say part – made Frank even hotter.

"I get why you like him, but changing your life ..." Allie said looking concerned.

"I'm not doing it for Frank, I'm doing it for Mike," Jen said. "For us."

"Seriously Jen?" Allie said skeptically. It sure seemed like she was quitting her job and going to Broadway for Frank.

"I like advertising but I want something else," Jen explained. "Maybe I want to be a stay-at-home mom someday. I just know I don't want to do advertising forever. It's so stressful."

Allie nodded. She obviously knew all about the stress and long hours.

"Maybe Frank is the reason I'm doing it now," Jen said. "But he's not the reason I'm doing it. Okay, yeah, Broadway's because of Frank. But if not Broadway then something else. Mostly though I'm doing it for Mike."

Allie looked at Jen questioningly, not understanding.

Even though they were alone, Jen lowered her voice. "When we got back together the doctor told me they'd be lingering effects of his PTSD," she said. "Everyone deals with it differently. Mike became a teacher. He likes teaching, he has good memories from Penn State. It's like a safe place for him. A crutch. Then he joined CATF. That was good. The job's more challenging. But it's just part time and you know Mike, if he could he'd be James Bond. So that was a safe place too."

"That's where it happened," Allie reminded her.

"That may be how he's dealing with it. Why he's getting better," Jen said. "Maybe he needed to go to CATF. I don't know. Like an exorcism or something."

"You talked to the doctor?"

"Of course I talked to the doctor," Jen said. "I talk to the doctor all the time." Jen didn't say it, but that's why it took so long for her to prepare for the CATF negotiation. She had to make sure Mike was protected (so she got Jasmine involved). But also, the doctor needed time to think it through; whether Mike would be hurt or helped by engaging with CATF.

Allie shook her head. "I didn't know he was still dealing with PTSD," she said.

"It might be with him the rest of his life," Jen said. She was still talking in a low voice. "The doctor says I'll know he's getting better when he takes a real job. He wants to go back to Apple. The doctor thinks that's a good sign."

Allie slowly nodded. She wondered how their "game" factored into all of this. Did it help or hurt Mike's recovery? She doubted Jen was telling the doctor about their unconventional lifestyle. Didn't the blowback from Mike's cuckold fantasies add to his stress?

As if reading Allie's thoughts, Jen said "I'm taking care of Mike. I know what my husband needs." She said it a little defensively. A little defiantly.

Allie looked at her best friend. She didn't doubt that, but ... was it for Mike or her? She loved Jen. But the pretty blonde could be a spoiled bitch sometimes. She was also the most loving and giving person she knew. So for Mike or her? Actually that was an easy one. It was for both of them.

Allie decided to change the subject. Get to the real reason she was here. She said "So anyways, I was wondering ... since you'll be with Frank, would it be okay if I hung out with Mike?" Seeing Jen's frown, she added "I just don't like being alone all the time. It's nice to hang with a guy sometimes. And I don't have to worry about Mike hitting on me. You know?"

"What about RH?" Jen asked.

"He's hot," Allie said. "But he's getting back with his wife. Anyways ... I'm not ready for a relationship. Long term or short. That's why it's nice hanging with Mike."

Jen nodded slowly, thinking. She didn't like Allie's sudden interest in Mike. Allie was at most neutral about Mike for 10 years. Now all of a sudden she likes hanging with him? What's up with that?

On the other hand, it was clear Allie's interests were entirely platonic. And Jen couldn't honestly say she was "setting" Mike up with Allie if she didn't let them see each other. So Jen said "Yeah sure."

Jen shrugged like she didn't care, like she didn't have a worry in the world. But inside her stomach was churning. Okay, things won't get physical, she told herself. But what if they got close? Of all people Jen knew how it just took a slight spark to turn feelings from platonic to romantic. Jen didn't like that possibility. She didn't like it one bit.

"Is Frank coming to the happy hour Friday?" Allie asked.

Jen stared at Allie for a moment not understanding but then she remembered. Their birthday happy hour. Their birthdays weren't for another week but Friday worked best for everyone. With all the excitement of Spring Awakening Jen completely forgot. But she quickly recovered and Allie seemed not to notice. "Um, I don't know," she said. "Do you think that's a good idea?"

"I don't think it matters," Allie said with a shrug. "You know how these happy hours go. People coming and going. No one will notice." She gave Jen a conspiratorial grin. "I'll run interference with Mike if you want. So you can hang with Frank."
Like Reply
"Oh okay," Jen said, looking at Allie. "I'll, ah, I'll think about it."

Allie left. For long after, Jen stared at the door. Was Allie interested in Mike? Is that why she was willing to run "interference"? Why she wanted to "hang" with him?

No way. No freaking way. Mike and Allie barely tolerated each other. And they would never do that to her. Okay, Mike was a guy, so by definition he was weak when it came to sex. But not Allie. No way. Not Allie.

Jen realized she was no longer horny. "Huh," she said to herself. That was how she would get through the week. She would just imagine her husband with Allie.

But it didn't work. Well, it did. Thinking about Mike with Allie never failed to cool her sexual urges. But she found herself resenting Allie and getting mad at Mike. Jen knew that wasn't fair. First of all, the set up thing was her idea. Second, nothing was going to happen. Mike and Allie would probably just see a movie or something, like what he did with Claire.

With that concern gone, Jen's horniness came back. By Wednesday she was going crazy. Three days without an orgasm. Three-freaking-days! And with her nympho switch on no less! She was going freaking out of her mind!

She thought about Friday's happy hour. The prospect of seeing Frank a day earlier really appealed to her (for obvious reasons). Allie was right, no one would notice. And Mike would really get off seeing her and Frank together, especially with the risk of her co-workers noticing. They'd go back to the loft apartment, the 3 of them. Have some adult fun. She'd cuddle with Mike all night, reassure him, make him feel good. Then she'd go to the fund raiser with Frank.

Yes, this'll work, she thought. She was tempted to call Mike and ask him. But no. It was better to talk in person. He would be home tomorrow. That was enough time to set things up.

At that moment there was a knock at her door. Jen's eyes opened wide when she saw who it was.

Cheating and Rivals Part 41

"Oh hi Tom," Jen said. She was surprised to see him. They rarely talked since their relationship ended. It was awkward since Tom had wanted more than Jen was willing to give. Dealing with Tom since their breakup was even harder since she had gotten close to his son, Tommy. Jen still missed Tommy (although it was easier now that she had Anna).

"How's Tommy?" Jen asked.

"He's good," Tom said. He didn't like talking about Tommy with Jen. He was still bitter the way Jen dumped him after getting so close to his son – and close to him. On the other hand, Jen had gone out of her way to be nice to him. She gave him as much work as he wanted (he worked mostly through Allie and Scott). And, he was at the top of the firm's pay scale (just below what partners got).

"What's up?" Jen asked.

"I got this crazy email," Tom said. "Do you know a Frank?"

"Oh um ... yes," Jen said hesitantly looking questioningly at Tom.

"Here," Tom said handing Jen a print out of the email. Jen read it.

Dear Tom,

My name is Frank. You don't know me. But I understand you used to have a relationship with Jenny. Perhaps you miss her? For the next two hours she is yours. She will obey you. If she doesn't you may use your belt. But leave no marks. You must use condoms. If Jenny says "Goddess" you must stop immediately.

Kindest regards,

Frank

P.S. Please tell Jenny to check her email

Jen stared disbelieving at the email, looking shocked. She looked up at Tom. He had a grin on his face.

Jen went to her computer. She saw an email from Frank. She read it.

My darling Jenny,

I understand your needs. For the next two hours you may cum. But only with Tom. Obey him. You may not cum again until I see you on Saturday.

Until then,

Frank

"Is this for real?" Tom asked, a big grin on his face.

"Tom –," Jen said her voice suddenly dry.

"Is it for real?" he asked again.

Jen hesitated, then said "Yes."

"So you're mine for the next 2 hours?" Tom asked.

Jen hesitated again. At that moment she hated Frank. But if she hated him, why was she so aroused?

"You can't say anything. And it's just the next 2 hours," Jen said. She wanted to make sure Tom understood the rules.

Tom nodded. He said again "So you're mine for the next 2 hours?"

"Yes," Jen said, her cheeks burning red. She was mortified. But the humiliation and helplessness got her even hotter.

"Pull up your dress," Tom ordered. When Jen hesitated he took off his belt. "Jen, after what you did to me I will use this. I won't hurt you. But it'll be painful. Now pull up your dress. Or ..." He slapped the belt across his hand.

Jen jumped in her high heels at the sound of the belt hitting Tom's hand. She felt herself getting even wetter. "Can we lock the door?" she asked meekly.

Tom grinned. He knew he had her. For the next 2 hours.

Tom locked the door. Then he looked at her, waiting, the brown leather belt in his hand. He was already hard. He got harder as Jen pulled up her skirt.

Jen was wearing a lacy pink thong, nude thigh high stockings and black high heels (she still wore stockings to work, and when Frank wanted; she just didn't wear stockings for Mike anymore). Tom's heart quickened. Jen had the most fabulous legs, and he always appreciated her choice in lingerie.

Tom walked up to her and stroked her face. "Have you missed me?" he asked.

"If I say no are you going to hit me?" Jen said. Seeing Tom's frown, she said "I miss you Tom. But that was a long time ago."

"Who's Frank? Your current lover?" Tom asked.

"Yes," Jen said honestly.

"How many lovers have you had since me?" he asked.

"Tom ..." Jen sighed. This was the first time they really talked since their breakup. (Author's note: See Making It Work – Part 14.) Talks with old boyfriends were never easy.

"I'm curious," Tom said with an intrigued look on his face.

"Can I let my skirt down?" Jen said with a helpless laugh.

Tom grinned and said "Sure. We have two hours."

Jen let her skirt fall. She thought about Tom's question. Frankie, Clint and Frank for sure. But do Jamie and Alec count? What about the other guys? God, how many were there? Jen sighed inside. She truly was a slut. "A lot," she finally said.

Tom didn't seem surprised. He asked "Were they better than me?"

"I don't know," Jen said with a shrug. "Everyone's different. Probably not."

"So why didn't you just stay with me?" he asked.

"Because ... god Tom," Jen lamented. "Do we really have to get into this? It was a long time ago. So much has happened. I have a daughter now."

"Is she Mike's?" Tom asked.

"Yes," Jen said without any hesitation. She never told Tom of course. That before Anna she was pregnant with his baby. She lost the baby when Mike got hurt.

Tom looked at Jen skeptically. He counted months just like everyone else in the office. He was fairly certain Mike wasn't Anna's father. He let it go. He only had 2 hours. But he needed to know. "Why not just stay with me?" he asked again.

"Because you wanted too much," Jen told him.

"Tommy still talks about you," Tom said.

Jen winced at that. "I adore Tommy. I still do," she said. "But I never loved you Tom. I'm sorry."

Tom looked distraught. He thought he was over Jen. He WAS over Jen. But even after all this time she still could affect him.

Tom lusted after Jen. She looked better now than before. He was hard as a rock. He wanted to feel her sweet pussy one more time. But it wasn't worth it. Opening up those old wounds.

"This is probably a bad idea," Tom said putting his belt back on. He turned to the door.

"Tom, wait," Jen said. Suddenly she was panicked. She was allowed to cum, but only with Tom. Her body was on fire! She needed fucked!

Jen reached behind her and unzipped her dress. The dress fell to the floor around her high heeled feet. Tom gasped seeing Jen's almost naked body. God she looked so good! As good as ever! His cock got harder as his eyes focused on her pierced nipples. And her pierced belly button. Clearly Jen was a real bad girl now. Was it because of Frank? Certainly not because of her straight-laced husband Mike.
Like Reply
Jen stepped towards Tom. She submissively got on her knees in front of him. She looked up at Tom with her beautiful blue eyes and said "Please don't make me beg."

Tom's breath caught. When he woke up that morning, he never imagined this happening. Since their breakup – literally years – they barely talked or had any interaction. And now here Jen was, practically naked, on her knees.

Tom unbuckled and unzipped his pants. He took out his hard cock. Without saying a word he offered his manhood to Jen.

Jen took him into her mouth. Tom groaned and rolled his head back as she began licking and sucking his cock.

Something inside Tom snapped. For years he'd harbored love/hate feelings for Jen. Love because, well, he still had strong feelings for her. Hate because of the way she so abruptly dumped him; and not just him but his son Tommy. Now, here she was, sucking him off. But it wasn't because of him. It was because of her new lover, Frank.

Tom's passion turned to anger and annoyance. He roughly pulled Jen to her feet. Caught unawares, Jen almost slipped back to the floor in her 4 inch Jimmy Choo high heels. Tom caught her, but only to push her against the desk, bending her over. Tom wasn't violent but he wasn't gently either; he was being rough. But that was okay with Jen. She liked rough.

Jen yelped when Tom tore off her flimsy thong panties. Her pussy throbbed. Yeah, she liked rough.

Bent over the desk, her shapely long legs taut, Jen felt Tom lining up his cock with her pussy. She reached for her bag and pulled out a condom. It wasn't one of Mike's Durex condoms. Those were too small for Tom. And anyways she knew a man like Tom would never agree to wear one of those super thick rubbers. So Jen pulled out an XL "feels natural" condom. She knew from experience it was the closest thing to skin-to-skin. And that's what Jen wanted. She was major in heat and she wanted to feel Tom's cock inside her. She wanted him bareback but this would have to do.

"Tom, here," Jen said reaching back and handing him the condom.

Tom scoffed but he took the small square package. "What, only Frank cums inside you?" he said as he rolled the condom on his cock.

"That's right," Jen answered.

"Mike doesn't cum in you?" Tom asked.

Jen knew of course that her husband came inside her all the time. A lot lately in fact. But Tom might talk to Frank. So she lied. "No, Mike always wears condoms too," she said.

"You're so fucked up Jen," Tom said with a derisively laugh. Jen wasn't the sweet girl she used to be. The girl he used to love. Now she was just a slut who liked playing wicked games with her new lover Frank. She was a cum bucket, a hole to fuck, that's all.

As if confirming his thoughts, Jen reached behind and pulled Tom's sheathed cock towards her. "Tom," she said. "Just shut up and fuck me okay?"

Tom scoffed at that. Yeah, he was going to fuck this bitch. Bracing himself, Tom shoved his big cock balls deep into Jen with a single powerful thrust. Jen yelped as the sudden intrusion lifted her out of her high heels. Tom immediately began jackhammering her. Jen was pushed across her desk, her high heeled feet scrapping across the floor as Tom relentlessly banged her.

It hurt at first but soon the pain turned to pleasure. Jen clawed at the edges of her desk as she whimpered with her first orgasm. By the time Tom finally unloaded into the condom (a few minutes later), Jen had cum again.

Tom collapsed onto Jen, panting. Jen was panting too. Eventually their breathing returned to normal. "Tom," Jen said. He had to pull out before he got too soft.

Tom nodded and pulled out. "Be careful," Jen told him.

"Listen, I've done this before," Tom said irritably.

Jen stood up and turned around. She looked at Tom's cock. The condom was still on. It wasn't torn. Thank god because it was full of his seed.

"I'll be right back," Jen said.

Jen grabbed her bag and went into her private bathroom. She looked into the mirror. God she looked freshly fucked. She was such a slut. But god she so needed that!

Jen reached into her bag and pulled out a sponge. She put it inside her. Yes, good thing the condom didn't break because she'd been completely unprotected. She brushed her hair and put on new lipstick before going back out.

Tom was sitting on her sofa when Jen came out of the bathroom. He was naked and his cock was half hard. Jen was glad the sofa was leather. She would have to wipe it down later.

"Um, just a sec," Jen said apologetically. She went to her desk and checked her email. There were a couple fires. She rapidly sent a few emails to put them out. It was weird sitting at her desk naked except for stockings and heels, typing away while Tom sat with his big cock out just a few feet from her.

After sending the emails, Jen picked up her phone. "Can you hold my calls?" she asked her assistant. "I'm ah ... I'm reviewing storyboards with Tom. Yeah. Who called? Okay. About an hour. Yeah. Okay. Thanks."

Jen hug up the phone and gave Tom a weak smile. She walked over to him and sat next to him. "Hi," she said to him.

"Hi," Tom said back.

"This is weird," she said.

"Yeah," Tom agreed. "So you and Mike still play."

"Yeah, we still play," Jen said. She put her hand on his chest. She forgot how good a body Tom had. She leaned in and kissed him. Tom wrapped his arms around her and kissed her back.

They fucked 2 more times. Tom only really came once more. Again in a condom. Jen came twice. She was tempted to go a third time but she wasn't sure if Tom could get hard again so quickly. And she was starting to feel sore. Most importantly though, they were at the end of the 2 hours. Frank's rules.

"I'm available if you want to play," Tom offered as they got dressed. His earlier anger was gone. So were his harsh feelings about her; a couple orgasms would do that to a guy. But also, being with her – being intimate with her – he realized she was still the same Jen. More adventurous though, with the piercings and the dom/sub games. That made her even more desirable though; he wanted to be the one dominating her.

"I don't know about that," Jen said. She laughed to keep it light, to make it sound like a joke. But the last time had not ended well.

"So you use me and then toss me away," Tom said. He was grinning at her. But the grin was like her laugh. There was a lot there below the surface.

"Like you're not getting enough," Jen joked. She heard the rumors. Tom was a big player in the office. He was cute and charming enough to get into most girl's pants.

Tom smiled as if saying touché. Seeing they were both dressed, he reluctantly moved to the door. Their 2 hours were over.

"Tom wait," Jen said. "I'd ... I'd love to see Tommy again. Introduce him to Anna. They could be friends. I bet they would be."

Tom hesitated, then said, "That might work. Let me think about it."

Jen looked into his eyes and said firmly, "Just friends Tom. You and me. Okay?"

Tom looked back into Jen's eyes. He nodded, then left.

Mike got home the next day. It was late so Anna was already asleep. Jen grabbed his hands and pulled him into their bedroom. "You will not fucking believe what happened," she said as she tore off his clothes.

Jen told Mike what happened as she rode him. It took Mike a few moments to catch up with what happened and get use to the idea of his wife fucking her old lover/boyfriend (especially since Tom had been out of the picture for so long), but then he went crazy with lust.

They snuggle afterwards. At the same time they both said "Are you okay?" They both laughed. "Jinx," Jen said with a grin at him.

Tom was more than an old lover/boyfriend. He brought back serious, bad memories. Not even thinking about it, Jen reached down and rubbed Mike's bad leg. She did that a lot. This time though it had more meaning.

"You made Tom use a condom?" Mike asked anxiously.

"Yeah Mike ... yeah," Jen said. Unlike that time years ago, she was careful this time. She pulled his arm around her and she snuggled into him.

"He doesn't know right?" Mike asked. That she'd been pregnant with his baby before the accident.

"No," Jen said definitively. "I don't think Tom even knew I was pregnant."

Mike nodded. He was thinking. "Do you think Frank knows?" he asked.

"I don't think so," Jen said, having thought about it. "Frank's controlling. But he's not cruel." Of course, Jen didn't know about Frank's plans for Mike. But actually Jen was right. While Frank could be harsh with competitors (in this case Mike), he'd never hurt his Jenny that way.

Wanting to change the subject to more fun things, Mike cupped Jen's breast and said "So did Tom take care of you?"

"For a little while," Jen said with an embarrassed laugh. Tom had satiated her for a little while but now she was horny again. When Mike rubbed her nipple she said with a helpless giggle "That's really mean."

"So you haven't cum since?" Mike asked.

"No Mike," Jen snapped. She didn't want to be mean, but it was like, what didn't he get about this? She wasn't allowed. So why keep asking? It was like an irritation, being reminded of an itch she wasn't allowed to scratch.

"Sorry," Mike said feeling chastised. He pulled his hand away.

But Jen stopped him. "No I'm sorry," she told him feeling bad. "I guess I'm kind of edgy. I got some yesterday. But you know me. The more I get the more I want." She laughed (at herself). After a moment's hesitation she asked "I was wondering ... would you mind if we invited Frank over tomorrow? I was thinking about asking him to the happy hour."

"I thought we'd go out after the happy hour," Mike said frowning. "It's your birthday. I want to take you to dinner."

"Oh, um ...," Jen sputtered. "You know my birthday's actually next week."

"I know that," Mike said immediately.

"I'm just saying, I do want us to go to dinner," Jen said. "The three of us. Anna I mean. But tomorrow –."

"The 3 of us next week," Mike said, getting upset. "Just you and me tomorrow."

"... oh, okay," Jen said. She was clearly disappointed. Forcing a smile, she said "That's really good baby. Let's do that."

Mike looked at his wife. She clearly wanted to see Frank tomorrow. And it WAS her birthday after all. It was a big birthday too, her 30th. She was allowed to do what she wanted to do. He said with a grin, "That's okay. We can always go out. Go ahead and call Frank."

"Really?" Jen said brightening. "You're not upset?" Jen knew she was being a spoiled brat. Or maybe she didn't know. She was used to getting her way; all her life because of her gorgeous looks people (especially men) almost always let her have her way. It was really that way with Mike. From the moment they met he always enabled her.

"I want to do what you want to do," Mike said honestly. He grinned and said "So I guess I can do this now." He cupped her breast again and rubbed her nipple. She was going to get some tomorrow from Frank so why not?

Jen groaned and arched her back. "Well ..." she said with a helpless laugh.

Mike pulled his hand away. He didn't want to torture her. He said "So if we're going with Frank tomorrow, I guess I'll give you your birthday present."

"I love presents," Jen said with a big smile.

"I got you 3," Mike told her with a smile. "Anna and I got you a present too. We'll give you that next week. But I got you 3 presents. I was going to give them to you tomorrow, but I'll give them to you now."

"Oh," Jen said, suddenly feeling guilty. "Maybe Frank's not a good idea then."

"No, it's your birthday," Mike said. He truly wanted her to do what she wanted to do and she clearly wanted to see Frank tomorrow.
Like Reply
Mike went into his closet and returned with 3 small packages. He handed her the first one, a small rectangular box. Jen's eyes went wide when she opened it. It was a diamond tennis bracelet.

"Oh my god," Jen said as she put it on her wrist. "Mike this must have cost a fortune!"

"Don't worry I didn't go into our savings," Mike assured her.

"Then, um, how?" she gently asked. No way he was able to afford this with his teacher or CATF salaries. Since he was part time with both he didn't make much.

Mike gave her a lopsided grin. "Daily fantasy sports," he said. "I wrote a program. It works, sort of. It's about weighing the different analytics. More complicated than that actually. Non-deterministic because of the human element and injuries. But –."

"It gets me hot when you talk all sciensy to me," Jen joked, grinning at her husband.

Mike grinned back. He joked, "Well, how Fish Called Wanda of you."

"Oh baby, talk foreign to me," Jen joked back in a playful husky voice. She used her hands to fan herself.

Mike thought a moment. Then he made a series of guttural sounds.

"What was that?" Jen said with a laugh.

"Klingon," Mike deadpanned. "I think I just said, I want to ravish you in a slimy pool of Romulan bloodworms."

"Well, I don't see how any girl could resist that," Jen said laughing. Mike laughed with her.

Mike handed his wife the second box. Still grinning, she opened it. Inside was her iPhone. "What?" she said not understanding.

"I put it on your phone," Mike explained. "Bruce Springsteen."

"Bruce?"

Mike smiled at his wife. He said "It turns out he's a supporter, from Liberty-gate. He sang happy birthday to you."

"OH – MY – GOD!" Jen yelled her eyes going wide. She hurriedly swiped and pressed the screen to play the recording. Her eyes went even wider as she listened. First a personal happy birthday message from the Boss to Jen. Then a soulful acoustic rendition of "Happy Birthday to Jennifer." At the end Bruce even added a few playful chaa-chaa-chaas.

"Oh my god Mike!" Jen gushed, so excited and thrilled she didn't know what to do with herself. She hugged him as they listened again.

"The last one ... it's kind of more a present to me than you," Mike said hesitantly.

"What is it, lingerie?" Jen joked with a delighted sparkle in her eyes, still reveling in gift #2. She couldn't believe it. Bruce sang her happy birthday!

Jen opened the last present. It was a book.

"We've been together since I was 21," Mike explained, he was now 33. "Except that time apart." He grimaced thinking about that time they were separated; both when he was in jail and when he was in San Francisco.

Mike said, "I wrote this – it's like a diary of that time. You probably won't like parts." He gave a weak grin; he was referring to when he was with other girls, particularly Jasmine. "But I want you to have it, even if you never read it. Because this way, it makes me feel like we were never apart."

Jen stared at the book; the tennis bracelet and Bruce were forgotten. Then she stared at Mike. "I'll read every word," she swore, a lump in her throat, clutching the book to her heart.

Jen teared up. She wiped it away with the back of her hand. "I'll write you a diary," she promised. "For your birthday."

"I'd really like that," Mike said smiling and beaming into her eyes. "That would be the best present."

Jen gave him a sad, regretful smile. "You won't like parts either."

"It's part of you. I want to know everything," Mike assured her, squeezing her hand.

Jen felt teary eyed as she looked at her husband. At that moment, he was the only man she wanted. No, not just for that moment. For the rest of her life.

Jen saw her life clearly at that moment. It was like clouds parting and the powerful, beautiful sun shining through. The clarity was uncommon, and amazing.

Jen didn't need the game. She didn't need Frank or any other man. All that was over. Mike was all she wanted. All she needed. For the rest of her life. Just Mike.

[Author's note: For those who are bored with the story and want it to end, you can consider this the last chapter.]

Cheating and Rivals Part 42

Jen felt teary eyed as she looked at her husband. At that moment, he was the only man she wanted. No, not just for that moment. For the rest of her life.

Jen saw her life clearly at that moment. It was like clouds parting and the powerful, beautiful sun shining through. The clarity was uncommon, and amazing.

Jen didn't need the game. She didn't need Frank or any other man. All that was over. Mike was all she wanted. All she needed. For the rest of her life. Just Mike.

Jen was about to tell Mike that when he grinned and said "So Maria and Brent got together."

"Oh yeah," Jen said, a little disoriented by Mike's abrupt change of subject. "Yeah. I saw her Facebook status changed. But I thought they were already together."

"They were just casually dating before. Now they're serious," Mike told her. He gave an embarrassed grin and said "Brent and I were in the bathroom at the same time, next to each other. I saw his junk. He's not much bigger than me. Just think. If they get married, that's all Maria will have for the rest of her life."

"If she loves him I doubt she minds Mike," Jen said with a laugh.

"But our way is so much better," Mike said stroking Jen's arm.

The sun was still shining strong. The clarity of her life still there. "About the game," Jen said. "I was thinking. Maybe –."

"You know what's really amazing?" Mike said cutting her off.

"What?"

"Your face when a really big guy penetrates you. You're so beautiful Jen," Mike gushed.

"Mike god," Jen said with an embarrassed smile. "The words you use." She shuddered as she said "Penetrates."

"You know that's a big thing for me."

"Yeah but –," Jen sputtered.

"This week, I beat off thinking of you and Frank," Mike admitted. "The last time I saw you together. I watched him enter you. He stretched you so much."

"Frank's a big boy," Jen agreed with a nod. She felt herself getting hot with this talk. Talking about their game always got her that way. She felt the sky clouding over. The clarity dimming. Her life was no longer so clear. Still ...

"It's just, about the game. I was thinking –," Jen said, but Mike interrupted her again.

"How will we play it tomorrow?" Mike asked excitedly. He reached over and cupped her breast. He played with the nipple bar.

"Tomorrow? What?" Jen said. Her eyelids fluttered as Mike fondled her. She was thinking "Mike's not telling me to take out Frank's nipple rings. He's playing with them. He wants me to wear them."

"The happy hour. How will we play it, with Frank there?" Mike asked again.

Jen stared at her husband. She thought "Mike wants Frank to be at the happy hour. He wants to see me with him. He wants Frank to come home with us."

Mike moved his hand to Jen's upper thigh. "I want to watch him stretch you again," he said, caressing her leg just below her pussy.

Jen cheeks flushed at the prospect. Of Frank's muscular body and his beautiful thick cock. Her nipples ached and her pussy throbbed.

The sky was cloudy again. Yes, her life was Mike and Anna. But also playing the game. Like, pretending to be unprotected when she was really using the sponge. Being Frank's bottom. Cumming only when he allowed. Fucking men at Frank's command.

Being a slut. Not a goddess. A slut.

"The party's at Death & Co," Jen said. "Remember that place? It's so crowded with people coming and going all the time. No one will notice Frank there."

"You mean, no one will notice you flirting with Frank," Mike said with a knowing grin.

Jen grinned back. She said "Remember this weekend we have a Jasmine fundraiser."

Mike nodded. He knew "we" meant Jen and Frank. Familiar, delicious cuckold angst shuddered through his body.

"So, I'll be with Frank both Friday and Saturday nights," Jen pointed out.

"Yeah," Mike said, his voice hoarse with excitement. That was a lot of time with Frank. A lot of time they'd be apart. The whole weekend. Mike already missed his wife, his loneliness even greater since he'd been gone most of the week. While still delicious, the angst got painful and moved towards bad hurt territory.

Just in time though, Jen grinned at him and said "We'll get rid of Frank after our adult fun tomorrow night. So we'll have all Friday night and Saturday morning before I have to go."

"That sounds really good," Mike said smiling back, feeling relieved.

"And the fund raiser's in Atlantic City," Jen said. "So I'll be home early Sunday."

"Great," Mike said. "I'll get something for dinner and we'll have a lazy football Sunday." He felt better. The angst was still there but now it was in a box. There was hurt, but it was the kind that made the game exciting for him. It wasn't bad hurt.

The next night Death & Co was packed. Mike and Jen met after work and arrived together holding hands. Soon though they were separated by the swarm of people, all wishing her happy birthday. There were so many people between them Mike couldn't even see his wife.

Allie appeared next to Mike smiling at him. They gave each other a hello hug.

"Happy birthday," Mike said.

"You always know how to ruin a party bubble boy," Allie said sassily, but she still wore a smile. She didn't want to think about turning 30.

Mike grinned back at her. "Here, I got you something," he said handing her a small box. Allie opened it. Inside was a small charm for a charm bracelet. It was Fonzie on a motorcycle.

"Oh my god," Allie said laughing. "Now you're officially my wingman."

Mike grinned at her.

Allie got serious and whispered "Hey, Jen's with Frank this weekend right? Do you have time tomorrow?"

"What's up?" Mike asked.

"It's about Darren," Allie said looking anxious. "It's not all worked out but I don't want to go by myself. Are you up for it? I already asked Jen."

"Yeah, sure," Mike said.

As always, Jen was surrounded by people. Not too far away she saw Tom talking to Scott and other guys from the office. As Tom spoke they glanced her way. Her heart sank. Was Tom bragging about their hookup earlier that week?

Jen saw Allie. She moved to her and said "Have you heard rumors about me?"

"Rumors?" Allie asked.

"About me and Tom," Jen said.

"Oh my god Jen what did you do?" Allie said.

Jen couldn't help a slight grin.

"God you're a skanky slut!" Allie said, but she couldn't help grinning too.

"Frank set it up," Jen whispered with a delighted smile. She quickly told her what happened. She also gave her a quick rundown of Frank's other setups.
Like Reply
"Why's he want you to hook up with your old boyfriends?" Allie asked.

"It's a bottom/top thing," Jen explained. "Making me do things. It shows he's controlling me."

"Whatever happened to whip and chains?" Allie joked. "Dog collars?"

"Ohhhh baby, tie me up," Jen joked back, playfully bumping her hip against Allie's. Then she explained, "Frank's more into manipulation. Head games. Not physical as much."

"Fucking's not physical?" Allie said skeptically.

"It is but, he controls my body," Jen said. "He controls who I fuck, when I cum. See? It's way more controlling. And exciting."

"Yeah, I guess," Allie said with a nod. She wasn't a submissive like Jen but with the right man (like her husband Darren) it was exciting sometimes to let go and be a bottom. Still, all those men. Colin and Tom were bad enough, but those repulsive old men? Voicing her concerns, she said "Are they safe?"

"I trust Frank," Jen said. "I've known him since I was a teenager. He's good friends with my parents. He wouldn't hurt me."

Allie slowly nodded. Then what Jen said registered. "Wait, he controls your orgasms?" she asked.

Jen nodded and said, "I'm not allowed to cum unless he's there. I especially can't cum with Mike."

"God Jen, seriously?" Allie said disapprovingly.

"Mike and I have sex all the time," Jen assured her. "I never deny Mike. I just can't cum with him. Only with Frank."

"Sheesh Jen," Allie sighed, processing all this. Then she had a thought. She whispered "Do you think he'll set you up with Ricky?"

"No way. Ricky's in California," Jen said. Then she looked alarmed, remembering Allie's earlier flub about the beach blowjob. "You can never talk to Mike about Ricky," she whispered urgently. "Never. Don't even mention Ricky's name."

"Jen, I won't, god," Allie said feeling unfairly chastised. She looked inquiringly at her best friend. "So, you never told Mike?"

"Of course I never told Mike," Jen said.

While Allie was still getting her head around Mike's cuckold fantasies, she was beginning to understand him a little. She asked, "But, on some level, wouldn't Mike get off on it?"

Yeah, Mike would get off on it. Initially. But then ...

"Trust me Allie," Jen said. "It would not be a good thing."

A little later Jen saw Frank arrive. She felt her heart quickening. She felt herself getting moist. All from just Frank walking into the bar. Jen knew she had it bad. Was it infatuation? Or were they pass that now, to – what?

Master and slave? Jen shuddered at the thought. She liked "top" and "bottom" better. "Master" and "slave" ... that was too intense.

Jen texted Mike. "Frank's by the door. I'm going over."

Mike texted back a moment later. "K."

Jen waited a few moments. She couldn't see her husband but she assumed he was moving to a good vantage point to watch. She gave him time to get there.

Jen nonchalantly made her way over to Frank. She smiled and beamed into his eyes. She glanced around. Her work friends were about 20 feet away with people between them. She reached out from her hip (below eye level) and squeezed Frank's hand. "Hi," she said.

"Hi," Frank said, squeezing her hand back. Jen reluctantly pulled her hand back.

"So, Tom, really?" Jen said giving him a "what the fuck" grin.

"Would you have preferred Jimmy?" Frank said grinning back at her.

"Ah, no," Jen said with a laugh.

"I knew you needed relief," Frank said. "I also knew Mike would have an issue if it was me."

Jen looked surprised at Frank. He was being considerate of Mike? Once again his softer side both surprised and charmed her. "Thank you," she said.

Frank smiled. Of course it was easy for him to be generous since he knew Mike would soon disappear. He was surprised CATF had not yet taken action. But it would be soon. With Mike out of the picture he would have Jen all to himself. He would have her as much as he wanted. And he wanted a lot.

Frank looked at her left hand. He frowned seeing the rings there.

Reading his mind, Jen said "Frank I'm with my friends and Mike's here. I have to wear my rings."

"Give them to me," Frank ordered holding out his hands. He hated when she wore the rings around him. He had told her that. He hated when she disobeyed him.

"No," Jen said. She protectively covered her left hand with her right.

"You're afraid I'll lose them?"

"I know you won't lose them," Jen conceded.

"Give them to me," Frank insisted.

"Frank ...," Jen said helplessly.

"If Mike objects I'll give them back," Frank said.

Jen looked at Frank. "You promise?"

"I promise," he said, his hand still out. Hesitating another moment, Jen took off her wedding and engagement rings – Mike's rings – and put them in Frank's hand. Frank put the rings in his pants pocket. Frank grinned inside, knowing the rings – the strongest symbol of their marriage – were next to his cock.

"I have your birthday gift," Frank said.

"Not here," Jen said nervously looking around.

"Is anyone looking?" Frank asked with an easy smile. Obviously he didn't care if her co-workers saw them together.

Jen looked around again. "No," she conceded. She noticed everyone focused on Allie, who was acting like the lively pre-Darren Allie. Was her best friend running interference so she could talk to her "boyfriend"?

"Here," Frank said. He discreetly opened his hand at hip level so no one could see.

Jen gasped. It was a white gold necklace with a single diamond. The diamond was huge and perfect, a sibling of those in her nipple and belly rings, but way bigger. "Frank no ... it's too much," she said.

"Ask Mike," Frank said magnanimously.

"Really?" Jen said again.

"Certainly," Frank said with a reasonable smile. "It's up to Mike." He knew Mike wouldn't object; he would look like a sore loser. If he did, Frank would give the necklace to Jenny after Mike's "disappearance." Either way he won.

"... okay," Jen said hesitantly. The necklace was freaking beautiful! She was relieved it wasn't a tennis bracelet (she was wearing it on her left wrist), to prevent competition between her men. Did she really have "men"?

"We can leave in a little bit," Jen told Frank.

"I actually have to get back," Frank told her. "I'm closing a deal."

"Oh," Jen said disappointed. "How much time do you have?"

"Another 30 minutes."

"Only 30 minutes?!" Jen thought sourly. Her body screamed with disappointment. She needed Frank. She wanted tonight with him. She didn't want to wait until tomorrow.

"Are Lou and Hugh outside?" Jen asked "In your limo?"

"Hugh," Frank told her.

"Can we go to your limo?" Jen whispered hopefully.

"Of course," Frank said grinning. He loved the influence he had over Jenny. That she desired him so much. It got his dick hard.

"Can Mike watch?" she asked hesitantly.

Frank frowned. He didn't like the idea of Mike being there in such close confines. But he was trying to act reasonable about Mike. So he said "Yes, but he can't touch you. And I don't want you to talk to him." Mike could be there, but he didn't want to know he was there. He would be a non-entity. A figurative fly-on-the-wall.

Jen stared at Frank, as if weighing her body's needs versus her obligations to her husband. Finally she agreed. "Okay," she said. She squeezed Frank's hand again. "I'll be right back."

Jen dodged through the crowd, hurriedly searching for Mike. HE found HER a moment later. He'd been watching them talk (although he couldn't hear anything). "What's the plan?" he asked excitedly.

"Frank can't come over, he has work," Jen explained hurriedly. They only had a half hour. "His limo's outside."

Mike got it immediately. "Okay, let's go," he said excitedly.

"Wait baby," Jen said with a gentle hand to his chest. She opened her hand. She was holding Frank's necklace. It sparkled like a thousand suns even in the dim light of Death & Co.

"Wow," Mike said awed.

"Yeah," Jen agreed.

"You must love it," he said stating the obvious.

"Well ...," Jen said with a helpless grin. "Frank said it's up to you. If I keep it."

Mike looked at his wife. It was like the Caribbean vacation. And the private jet. And the other jewelry. He didn't want to be the bad guy who said no. That would make him look like a sore loser.

Mike took the necklace from her. "You're a goddess. You deserve beautiful things," he said. He reached around and clasped the new necklace around her slim elegant neck.

"Mike ..." Jen said with an embarrassed giggle. He always talked like she was a princess – a REAL princess – and it embarrassed her sometimes. But she didn't stop him as he put Frank's necklace around her neck. She squeezed his hand. "Baby, in Frank's car ... you can't touch me, and we can't talk."

Mike frowned. "Frank's rules?" he asked.

Jen nodded. She saw Mike was bothered. Of course he was. But what could she do? It was how Frank did things. Mike should be used to it by now.

"It's just head games honey," she said reassuringly, rubbing his arm. "We'll be home soon. You can touch me all you want then."

Mike frowned. He didn't like this. Jen was his wife. She belonged to him. Her body belonged to him. But clearly Jen didn't think so. Frank Tower trumped everything. Jen's words "You can touch me all you want." It sounded like pity, or (at best) condescending. Like throwing a bone to him. Or sloppy seconds.
Like Reply
Despite the angst (or because of it), his cock was rock hard. "Okay," he agreed. It was the familiar conflict. He hated it, yet loved it.

Mike grabbed Jen's arm. "This is your dangerous time?" he asked looking concerned.

Jen nodded. She was ovulating. From somewhere she pulled out a small square package (from her skirt someone?). She discreetly showed it to Mike. It was a condom.

They snuck out the bar and into Frank's limo. It wasn't a stretch limo (cars that big were impossible to navigate in New York City). It was more like an oversized sedan with a single luxurious leather bench seat in the back.

Hugh sat in the front with the privacy screen up. Mike, Jen and Frank sat in the back with Jen between the men.

It was a series of images for Mike. Jen and Frank kissing. Jen on her knees between Frank's legs. Jen needing both hands to hold Frank's heavy cock. Jen's mouth opened wide as she went down on him. Frank pulling off her dress, bra and panties. Frank's diamonds around her neck, nipples and belly button brilliantly sparkling even in the dim illumination of the street lights (her new tennis bracelet sparkled too but not nearly as much).

Thinking of jewelry, Mike glanced at Jen's left hand. Her ring finger was bare. Where were her wedding rings?! He said "Jen –."

Frank glared at Mike. Then he glared at Jen as if reminding her of their agreement. Jen winced under the intensity of his harsh glare. "Baby please," she whined to Mike. That shut Mike up although the ache in his gut remained.

Frank pulled Jen up onto his lap. She was straddling his thighs, his big thick cock pressing into her flat tummy. Jen showed Frank the condom. She whispered into his ear "You need to wear this."

"Why?" Frank asked.

"I'll explain later," Jen whispered. She kissed his cheek. Before he could object she rolled the XL "feels natural" condom on Frank's shaft. Then she reached between their bodies and guided him into her.

For Mike it was images again. Jen gritting her teeth and grunting as Frank entered her. Her pussy lips stretched obscenely wide around Frank's thick manhood. Frank's arms around Jen as she rode him. This lips never parting. Jen rolling her head back with a low cry as she came. Her face looking radiantly beautiful as she orgasmed on Frank's cock. Jen kissing Frank again, and Frank moaning into Jen's mouth as he came. Jen collapsing on Frank's chest, panting after their mutual orgasms. Frank tenderly holding Jen and stroking her long blonde hair as they both recovered from their orgasms.

Jen pulled off Frank and collapsed on the bench seat between the two men. Mike wanted to reach out and pull Jen into his arms. But he promised not to touch her. In didn't matter anyway, because Jen immediately melted into Frank's arms.

Mike looked at Frank's crotch. The older man was still half hard. The condom ballooned with his sperm. There was a lot there. How could this virile man be infertile? No fucking way.

Jen took off the condom and stuffed it in tissues. She lowered her head and licked him clean. It was more loving than sexual. It was like a girl taking care of a boyfriend she was really into. With each loving caress of her tongue on Frank's cock, Mike felt like she was digging a knife into his gut.

Afterwards it was awkward. Jen glanced at Mike and there was momentary surprise in her eyes. It was like she was just remembering he was there. She blushed, like she was embarrassed to be naked in front of him. She pulled her dress up to cover herself, like a blanket. To cover herself from Mike's eyes.

She FUCKING covered herself. From his eyes. Like he didn't belong there. She covered herself.

A knife in the gut? No this was worse. Much worse. This was a hatchet through his heart. Mike felt his emotions falling off the cliff, into the abyss. He hurt so bad he couldn't move, couldn't even say a word.

Jen didn't seem to notice Mike's distress. She melted back into Frank's arms without even a look at her husband.

Hugh started the car and drove to the loft apartment. At first Jen stayed connected to Frank, his arm around her, her body melted into his. But Jen finally sensed Mike's distress. She wasn't allowed to touch him or even talk to him. So she pulled away from Frank and sat in the middle, not touching or talking to either man. She didn't stop Frank thought when he put his hand on her leg. For the rest of the trip home Mike stared at Frank's hand as he caressed his wife's bare thigh. He looked at Jen. She didn't look at him.

When they arrived at the loft apartment, Frank moved to take off his jacket for Jen. Mike firmly said "No."

Mike took off his jacket. With the stupid "no touching or talking" game over, he pulled Jen into his arms, at the same time wrapping his jacket around her. Jen looked into his face. She knew he was upset. And really angry.

"Where are your rings?" Mike hissed in a low voice at Jen.

Before Jen could answer Frank held out his hand. "As promised," Frank said, offering the wedding and engagement rings to Jen.

Mike glared at Frank. He snatched the rings from his hand and pulled Jen from the car, giving Jen no chance to say goodbye to Frank (or Hugh).

"Mike you're hurting me," Jen whined as Mike roughly dragged her into their building.

Mike ignored her. When they got to their apartment he said "Go to our bedroom. I'll check on Anna and get Maggie a taxi."

"I want to check on Anna too," Jen said.

"You're not exactly dressed for that!" Mike angrily pointed out. Jen was naked under his coat (she was holding her dress in her hands). Her hair was a mess and her face flushed. She looked freshly fucked, which she was.

Jen looked down at her feet, feeling chastised. "Okay," she agreed in almost a little girl voice.

Mike checked on Anna (she was sound asleep) and paid Maggie. Then he got Maggie an uber home. When he got to the bedroom Jen was in the shower. Mike sat on the bed to wait for her. He glanced at the top of her dresser. Frank's diamond necklace was there.

A few minutes later, Jen came out of the bathroom. She looked like a young girl with her hair wet, no makeup, bare feet, and in a big white fluffy robe. (While in the bathroom, Jen took out the sponge.) Despite his anger, Mike was amazed how incredibly beautiful she was. She always had that effect on him.

Jen sat next to Mike. She sat gently, like she was walking on egg shells. They were silent for long moments. Finally Jen said "Okay, I know you're mad. But I guess I don't understand what I did wrong."

Mike stared at her. He gave her an incredulous "what the fuck" look.

"I know you're about to yell at me," Jen said, touching his chest. "But can we talk about it instead? Lay down and talk? Like we usually do?" Without waiting for an answer, she took off Mike's tie and unbuttoned his shirt.

Mike pushed her hands away, glaring at her. He was angry and raw. But he finished undressing himself to his boxers. He joined Jen on the bed. She was on her side, waiting for him. As soon as he laid down she took his hand. He tried to pull away but she wouldn't let him.

"I want you to think about it Mike," Jen said gently. "Tonight happened just like we planned. I flirted with Frank. We hooked up. Not here but you watched. Now we're home by ourselves. Isn't that all what we planned?"

"Your rings," Mike spat out.

"You know Frank has a thing about my rings," Jen said still talking softly and holding Mike's hands. "I took them off for like an hour. That's all."

"You let him hold them," he said disapprovingly.

"My dress doesn't have pockets. I didn't want to lose them," Jen said. "I made him promise to give them back and he did."

"You're defending him?" Mike spat out.

"No baby, I'm just saying what happened."

"What about the necklace?" Mike said frowning.

"Mike I asked you," Jen said with exasperation. "You freaking put it on me."

"Not like I had much choice," Mike said sourly.

"Mike ...," Jen sighed. She thought he was acting like a baby. She didn't say that of course.

"How can I say no when a guy gives you a diamond like that?" Mike said defensively.

"Mike honey listen to what you're saying," Jen said trying to reason with him. "A man gives a married girl a diamond, of course the husband says no. You would say no too. But we're playing the game with Frank. That's why you said yes. That's why I said yes too."

Jen's reasonableness and logic deflated Mike's anger. It pissed him off too. He felt raw. Jen knew he was still upset. She rubbed his chest and said "We play the wedding ring game all the time. Tell the truth Mike, it gets you hot. I always wear the Sophia ring. If Frank asked me to take it off I'd tell him no. Because I know that's a rule. I'm wearing your tennis bracelet. I'm wearing it on my left hand." She raised her left hand to show him. "That's something right?"

When Mike didn't answer, Jen said "I made Frank wear a condom. I made sure you could watch. Don't I get a little credit?"

"I couldn't touch you, or talk to you," Mike reminded her.

Jen wrapped her arms around Mike. She spoke in a chastising voice. A playful voice, but chastising nonetheless. "It was only an hour. And you agreed to it Mike. You can't get mad at me if you agree. If you don't like something you have to say that then, not after."

"Okay, okay," Mike said. He was still frowning. He tried pushing away from her.

But Jen held him tight. "Don't okay, okay me mister," she said. She grinned and then kissed him. Mike tried to pull away again but still she wouldn't let them. Soon their kiss turned into a make out session.

After a few moments Jen pulled away. They were both gasping. "Are we going to argue?" Jen asked her husband as she panted in his face. "Or are you going to make love to me?"

Mike picked making love. He reached for a condom but Jen said "Don't bother with that." Mike knew she was manipulating him. Using her body to make him forgive her, to get her way. She always did that. And it always worked. He got on top and pushed into her, reveling in the skin-to-skin contact.

"Do you feel better?" Jen asked later. She was snuggling in Mike's arm and stroking his chest.

Sometimes Mike felt like he had a "Jen Meter" inside him. He needed Jen's love and attention to fill it up. The level in the Jen Meter fell when she was with a boyfriend. If it got too low he went into bad hurt territory. That's how it got in Frank's limo. But now Jen was with him again. They just made love and she was in his arms. He came inside her so their love juices mixed, bringing them closer together. So the Jen meter was full again.
Like Reply
"Yeah. Sorry for going psycho," Mike said sheepishly as he stroked her long blonde hair. "I guess it was everything all at once. The necklace. Doing it in his car instead of here. Your rings. Not being able to touch you."

"Our lifestyle's wild baby," Jen stroking his chest. "You kind of have to go with it sometimes."

"Yeah," Mike agreed. It was hard though. Even after playing for years he often went over the ledge (the Jen Meter falling to a dangerous level). He wondered why Jen put up with it. But even after he posed the question he knew the answer. Jen loved the game as much as him. They were both addicted to it.

"I saw you talking to Allie," Jen said. "She liked the Fonzie charm?"

"Yeah," Mike said with a grin.

Jen felt a pang of jealousy at Mike giving Allie his own birthday gift (rather than a joint gift from them both). But with the freaking huge diamond on her dresser she was obviously in no position to complain. "Why Fonzie?" she asked.

"Remember RH's name is Ron Howard?" Mike reminded her.

"Yeah ...," Jen said not getting it at first. It took a moment and then she understood. Grinning, she said "So it's a joke."

"Yeah," Mike said. He decided not to tell Jen that Allie called him "her Fonzie." He got some satisfaction from that.

"So you and Allie are hanging tomorrow?" Jen asked.

"Yeah," Mike said. "She said something about Darren."

"Oh," Jen said. That was news to her. She said hopefully "You think they're getting back together?

"I guess it's possible," Mike speculated. "Maybe she wants me to talk to him, like last time."

Jen nodded. That was really good news on a lot of levels. First, she knew Allie was miserable without Darren. Second, that would put a quick end to this "setup" of Mike with Allie. Jen was getting tired of that game really fast. And there would be no other setups for Mike, Jen decided at that moment. She could handle herself with Frank. As she repeatedly told Mike, she just had to remember it was a game.

"Mike, we need to talk about something," Jen said. "I need to tell Frank I'm off the pill."

Mike understood immediately. Jen needed a reason to get Frank to wear a condom this weekend since she was ovulating. But Mike didn't want Frank to know about his pregnancy fantasy. That would be giving up too much of himself. So he warily asked "What are you going to tell him?"

"I'll tell Frank I had an allergic reaction," Jen told him, having already thought about it. She shrugged and added "It's half true. I had problems finding the right prescription when I first went on the pill."

Mike nodded. He remembered Jen telling him that sometime in the past. "But, you said if Frank knew you were unprotected he'd try on purpose to cum inside you."

"I was only half serious," Jen said. "He's never once talked about that. I mean, he's almost 60. He's too old to want to be a father again. Besides, I know him better now. I can handle him." Jen could tell when a boy was really into her. And Frank Tower was really into her. She knew how to use that to control things. In her life she'd had more than a few boys wrapped around her little pinky.

"He won't force you?" Mike said concerned.

"Mike, no," Jen said softly. "Frank's never forced me to do anything. I let him have control. I submit to him." She gave Mike a grin. "Just like you submit to me. It's a turn on, right?"

Jen reached down and cupped Mike's cock. He was half hard. "Like, what if said I want you in a cage. You would submit to me right?"

"Yes," Mike said immediately. His cock quickly got hard.

"But I wouldn't be forcing you right?" Jen continued. "I wouldn't be holding you down when I put the cage on you."

"Frank does hold you down," Mike said referring to the times Frank had Jen "bangd."

"But I want that," Jen said.

"What about that first time in the stairway?" Mike said.

Jen shuddered at the memory. "Are you trying to get me hot?" she asked with a helpless laugh.

"I'm serious," Mike said. "You said Frank was holding you down."

"Mike honey, he was in my mouth and I have teeth," Jen said with a smile, repeating the joke from before. "Seriously, I know how to squeeze a guy's balls. If I wanted to get away I could have."

"So you loved it," Mike said.

"I loved it. I hated it," Jen said. "That's what made it so hot. I've always wanted a man to do that to me. If it was a stranger, no. But this was Frank. I've known him all my life. He's Sophie's dad." Jen shuddered at her words. "God I'm getting hot talking about this." She playfully punched Mike in the arm like it was his fault.

Mike grinned at her. He said "It gets you hot Frank's Sophie's father."

"Ah, yeah," Jen said with a "hello, where have you been?" tone of voice. She was stroking him under the blanket.

Mike looked lustfully at his wife. He said, "I've read if you're caged long enough your cock gets smaller. I guess it's like what happens if you don't exercise a muscle."

"Um, that's not a good thing," Jen said with a laugh as she gave Mike's 4 inch dick a little squeeze.

"Why? You think I'm already too small?" he asked with a grin.

"You said it mister, not me," Jen said with another laugh. She eyed him knowingly. "Sometimes I think you wish you were smaller. Because you want me to want other men."

Mike looked at Jen with surprise. She was really getting to understand him and his kinks.

"Jerk," Jen said, smiling and giving him another punch. She kissed him. Then she got on top and guided him inside her. "You'll always be my favorite one," she said. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him as she rocked back and forth. "But let's not get any smaller," she added with a giggle.

When Frank arrived at his penthouse he called Lou. "What's the news on Mike Andrews?" he asked impatiently.

"It doesn't look like CATF's taking action against him," Lou said.

"What? Why?" Frank said with annoyance.

"I don't know Mr. Tower," Lou said. "Apparently Colonel Banks met with Mike but no action was taken." The ex-CIA bodyguard hesitated then added "It might be a good thing. That no action was taken. From what I hear, Andrews is doing good work. He has a codename. They give people a codename for a reason."

Frank glared at Lou but didn't respond. He considered. He would likely see JJ at the fundraiser tomorrow. He would demand that CATF take action against Andrews!

But then Frank reconsidered. If Frank made noise, JJ would realize he cared about this. JJ (and others, like Jasmine and Leo) likely already knew of his affair with Jenny. But they probably didn't realize the extent of their relationship. How much he was enthralled by Jenny. That would become clear, though, if Frank made harsh demands. A person like JJ could use that knowledge against Frank. That was unacceptable; Frank never let others get the upper hand.

So Frank decided to let this one go. Often the best course of action was to take no action. There would be other opportunities. There always were.

Cheating and Rivals Part 43

The next day after spending good family time with Mike and Anna, Jen went into their bedroom to get ready for the fundraiser. After a while Mike put Sesame Street on for Anna and then joined Jen in the bed.

When he got there Jen was putting on perfume. Mike smelled immediately it was Frank's perfume, not his Romance. Mike felt the anguish but he tapped it down. He told himself the same thing as before – she was Frank's girlfriend for the weekend so it made sense she dressed for him. Mike also noticed Jen was barelegged. No hosiery. Something else she did for her boyfriend.

Unnoticed by Jen, Mike watched as she spritzed perfume behind her ears, her wrists, between her breasts, even a little between her legs. It might sound like a lot of perfume but Jen was an expert at it so it was subtle as opposed to being overwhelming.

"You smell amazing," Mike said coming up behind her and kissing her neck.

Jen jumped. "Oh my god you scared me," she said. "How long were you standing there?"

"Not long enough. I like watching you," Mike said with a grin. He kissed the back of her neck again. "You're so beautiful," he gushed. He moved to kiss her face.

Jen pulled back. "No honey my makeup," she said. She shimmied into a dress. Then she turned her back to Mike and held her long blonde hair to the side. "Zip me?"

Mike stared at his wife's sexy toned back. He saw immediately she was obediently following Frank's command as there was no bra strap. Mike had the sudden urge to bend Jen over and take her from behind. But he restrained himself and zipped her up. "You never told me the story about that perfume," he said, his voice strained from excitement.

"Oh," Jen said, realizing she forgot. She turned around and grinned at him. "You won't believe it. Ralph Lauren designed it for me special!"

"Ralph Lauren?" Mike asked surprised.

"Yes!" Jen gushed. "Ralph freaking Lauren! It's even called Jenny!"

"Wow, that's amazing," Mike said with a smile. But it was a fake smile. Inside his stomach was churning.

"Will you put this on for me?" Jen asked him. She handed Mike Frank's diamond necklace. Like a moment ago, she turned and held her hair to the side.
Like Reply
Mike hesitated, looking at the huge sparkling diamond. It was bigger than anything he ever gave her. Mike chuckled inside, although it was without any humor. It described their manhoods too. Frank was bigger than what he was able to give Jen.

"Um, honey?" Jen said with a "hello" tone of voice. "Sometime today?"

Mike fastened the necklace around her slim, elegant neck. Jen dropped her hair and then stepped into high heels (4" Manolo Blahnik's). She turned and said "How do I look?"

"You look amazing," Mike gushed. Jen always looked gorgeous but she looked even more so today. She looked so bubbly and full of life. Mike knew it was because Jen was excited to spend the weekend with Frank. The realization was gut wrenching. But it got him hot too.

Mike looked at the diamond. It was nestled in Jen's cleavage. His wife wasn't a busty girl and without a bra she looked even smaller than normal. But the dress had a V neckline that showed off her small cleavage perfectly. And the big perfect diamond drew your eyes to it.

Jen looked at herself in the mirror. She pursed her lips, not happy at what she saw. She missed the extra lift a bra gave her. She looked almost flat chested. Mike loved that look though. A lot of men did. Because his blonde haired, blued eyed, small breasted wife looked like an innocent Lolita. With her long legs she looked like a barely legal ballerina. That's what Mike was thinking. But Jen was thinking "God I need a boob job!"

Mike's eyes remained on the big diamond nestled between the soft swell of her breasts. Jen seemed not to notice Mike's fixation with Frank's necklace. Or maybe she pretended not to notice (like how she often pretended not to notice when men checked her out). Sometimes he wondered if she did that on purpose, because she knew the little things heightened his angst (and excitement).

Jen wasn't wearing her wedding rings (no surprise there). But she wore the new tennis bracelet he gave her yesterday. As Jen put finishing touches on her makeup and hair Mike touched the bracelet. "Thanks for wearing this," he said.

"Of course I'm wearing it," Jen said smiling at him. "I love it."

"The diamonds aren't as nice as Frank's," Mike said. Of course, he wanted Jen to say the tennis bracelet was way better than the necklace because they came from him.

But instead Jen said "Yeah but I can wear the tennis bracelet all the time. Frank's necklace is too nice. I can only wear it on special occasions."

She saw Mike's face fall and quickly added, "Um, that didn't come out right. What I meant was, I want to wear the tennis bracelet all the time. That was my point." She hugged him like she was trying to apologize for her choice of words.

Jen went out to say goodbye to Anna. She gave her a big hug. Like her father, Anna's attention was drawn to the big diamond in Frank's necklace. "Pretty mommy," Anna said as she grasped the diamond. "I want," she said tugging it.

"Careful honey," Jen said, gently pulling Anna's hand away. "It'll break honey. Look at what daddy gave mommy." Jen raised her left wrist to show Anna the tennis bracelet but their daughter's attention remained riveted on the big sparkling diamond from Frank.

Mike's thoughts flashed to a scene in the new movie "16 Hours." He went to see it that week after work (he often went to movies when he was alone). There was a point where the bad guys were preparing another massive attack against the US stronghold. As the US soldiers nervously waited for the enemy attack, one soldier thought about his family back home. He had a wife and two young daughters. His wife was beautiful. If he was killed she would easily remarry (because of her beauty she would have many suitors). The soldier imagined his wife living the rest of her life with another man. Even worse, he imagined that man raising his daughters as his own; eventually his girls would not even remember him. The soldier's anguish was overwhelming.

As Mike watched his 2 girls, he imagined Frank someday giving a similar diamond necklace to Anna. Maybe for her Sweet 16 birthday. By then, Frank would have fully ingrained himself in their lives. At the very least, Anna would know Frank was really important and special to her mother. And what would Anna's relationship with Frank be? Mike knew Frank could be charming and charismatic when he wanted to be. Would Anna look at Frank with adoring eyes? Would she go to Frank when she needed advice or financial help, instead of him? Would Frank be the dominate man in Anna's life? (Just as he was becoming that for Jen?)

Jen noticed Mike staring. She saw the look of anguish on his face. With Anna watching Sesame Street again, Jen pulled him aside. "You're letting things get to you Mike," she said knowingly. She touched his crotch. Feeling him rock hard, she said "Enjoy the excitement honey. But don't fret about things. All these worries, they're in your head. They're not real. It's just a game baby. We're just playing."

Lou picked Jen up. As Jen got into the car Lou glanced at the building. He assumed Mike Andrews – Phantom – was there.

They drove to a helipad to helicopter – HELICOPTER! – to Atlantic City. Jen found it hard to contain her excitement.

Lou was quiet. He seemed cold and distant. Jen said "Is something wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong Jenny," Lou said. "If you don't mind though, I'd like us to be just friends."

From his tone of voice, Jen knew "just friends" meant no more sex between them. She frowned at that. No one liked rejection. Well, whatever. Maybe Lou had a girlfriend and was feeling guilty. "Okay, friends is good," Jen told him.

Lou nodded. They drove the rest of the way in silence.

The fundraiser was at the Borgata where Frank was part owner. As before, Jen had her own room for appearance purposes but she planned to stay with Frank. There was no time for sexy fun before the fundraiser. Jen and Frank went directly to the event while Hugh and Lou took their bags to Frank's room.

Jen was apprehensive and melancholy as she worked the fundraiser. Apprehensive because she needed to tell Jasmine and Leo she was resigning. She wasn't worried about Jasmine; the bottle blonde bitch no doubt would be happy to see her go. But Leo was different. She'd gotten close to Leo. He'd become a mentor, like Johnny. Jen hated disappointing people and she worried about Leo judging her harshly. "Well, maybe it won't be so bad," she thought to herself. After all, Johnny had taken the news better than she expected.

Jen got a lot of compliments on the diamond necklace. It was impossible to miss being nestled in her soft cleavage. A couple times Jen noticed Jasmine looking at her chest. Jen found herself reflexively looking at Jasmine's chest. She always quickly turned away though. Jasmine's breasts were so much bigger (she had a striking resemblance to Kate Upton). Jen'd always been insecure about her small bust. If not for Mike she might have gotten bigger tits by now.

After the fundraiser, Jen and Frank rushed to his room. They were all over each other. But then Frank pulled away. "No yet," he said panting. "Take off your clothes."

Jen realized immediately it was one of Frank's power games. She was impatient for sex. Jasmine wasn't the only person looking at her chest that night. A lot of men looked too and male attention always got her hot. But, while Frank was an awesome lover, his games were always super exciting. So Jen quickly undressed to her panties and high heels.

Frank nodded approvingly. First, because she wasn't wearing a bra. Second, she was wearing his necklace. Third, she was wearing one of the panties he gave her.

"Take off the panties," he ordered. "You won't need panties tonight."

Jen was breathing hard. She understood Frank now. Only he fucked her in his wife's panties. So no panties meant another man was going to fuck her. Or men. Jen flushed, her inner slut coming out. She shuddered excitedly.

Jen stepped out of the high heels. Then she pulled off the red lacy panties. She straightened up again, completely naked now. She faced Frank, not trying to hide her naked body from him.

Frank looked Jen up and down. She was an extraordinary lovely girl. Her blonde hair, innocent face and slim body gave her a youthful look. It was easy to imagine this was the high school Jenny Johnson he knew a little over a decade ago. If anything she was even more beautiful now. His dick was incredibly hard. But not yet. He would get his later. For now he had more exciting – more pleasurable – things in mind.

"I took the liberty of picking an outfit for you," Frank said. He added with a chuckle "Claudia actually. According to my instructions."

Frank motioned to the sofa. Jen saw an outfit there. Three items. A short black leather mini-skirt. A black long sleeve stretch top. Black stiletto high heels (she noticed they were Christian Louboutin's with the trademarked red soles). "Please dress," Frank said. He said please but his tone of voice made it clear it wasn't a request.

Jen looked doubtfully at the outfit. It wasn't hooker-wear but she'd be showing a lot. But she went with it and put the outfit on. First the top. Then she squeezed herself into the super tight leather mini-skirt. Finally she stepped into the 4" Louboutin high heels. (In the back of her head she delighted at the new high heels. Frank always let her keep the clothes and she had an obsession with shoes, and she adored Louboutin's.)

Jen looked into the mirror. She saw what she expected. A slutty girl. The mini-skirt ended above mid-thigh and it was so tight it looked painted on her ass. The top was worse. It was long sleeved and went up to her neck so it didn't reveal any skin.

It was made of stretching, filmy material. It was opaque but her nipples and nipple bars easily dented the sheer top. So did her belly ring. (Jen wore Frank's diamond necklace outside the top.)

"Where am I supposed to wear this?" Jen asked apprehensively.

"Well, that's the thing Jenny," Frank said with a grin. "You have a choice. We can go to Jasmine's get-together –."

"No," Jen said immediately. Jasmine was having a little party for the campaign staff in her suite. Kind of a "thank you" celebration for their hard work and her recent, improved poll numbers. No way she was going to let that bottle blonde bitch see her dressed like this. Especially not the way this top emphasized how small her breasts were. She wasn't going to let Jasmine with her huge breasts one up her that way. It would be too humiliating.

"Fine," Frank said agreeably. "Then you'll go to the B Bar. You'll met someone there. You'll go to his room and sleep with him."

Jen knew "sleep" meant sex. "Who is it?" she asked.

"You'll soon find out," Frank said. He was grinning. Jen couldn't decide if it was a mischievous or evil smile. Probably some of both.

"Who Frank?" Jen pressed. "Do I know him?"

"You'll soon find out," Frank said again. He looked at her sternly. "Please don't question me Jenny" he said in a harsh tone.

Jen returned his stare but then she had to look away. His intensity was too much. "Where's the B Bar?" she asked. She wasn't familiar with the Borgata.

"On the casino floor," Frank told her. "They have an excellent selection of tequila. They share stock with the Gypsy Bar."

Jen shrugged. She didn't care where the B Bar got its freaking tequila. She picked up her purse and moved towards the door.
Like Reply
Frank stopped her by grabbing her wrist. "He'll show you a card," he told her. "That's how he'll identify himself. You'll go to his room and fuck him. Do you understand Jenny?"

"Yes," Jen said.

Frank smiled at her. He tenderly stroked her face. The gesture was almost loving. "Afterwards, you'll make yourself pretty for me again. You'll fix your hair and makeup. And brush your teeth. You'll put the panties back on. Do you understand Jenny?"

"Yes," Jen said again. Her cheeks burned and her voice was dry.

"What are you Jenny?"

Jen hesitated, then said "... I'm a slut."

Frank tenderly stroked her face again. "What else?" he asked.

Jen hesitated again. Then she said "... I'm your slut." Jen's heart was beating wildly. Her pussy throbbed.

Frank grinned, beaming into her eyes. "That's right Jenny," he said. He affectionately padded her ass. "Good girl. And Jenny?"

"Yes?"

Giving her an approving smile, Frank said "You may cum with this man."

Jen turned a lot of heads as she walked through the casino floor. Official looking men in harsh black suits frowned at her. Jen feared they assumed she was a hooker and were going to order her to leave the casino. She shuddered at the humiliating thought. She ducked into a ladies room. She was so turned on she had to wipe the wetness from her inner thighs.

Jen found the B Bar. It was in the middle of the casino floor. Many men at the tables and slots were turning to look at her. As always Jen pretended not to notice. But all the male attention and hungry lustful glances were getting her even more hot.

The B Bar was packed but a group of men immediately made room and offered her a bar stool. Jen smiled gratefully and sat down. They offered to buy her a drink but Jen politely declined. Frank said there would be man, not men. So these guys weren't the one. The men were half drunk and didn't like Jen's rejection (even though she was polite). Some muttered "cock tease." Others muttered "slut." Jen pretended not to hear, but their degrading comments made her pussy tingle even more.

She ordered a vodka martini. Fuck tequila. She was nervous and anxious and vodka was her go-to spirit. Men hit on her but no one produced a card. She politely declined all their advances.

As Jen crossed her legs on the bar stool, she felt exposed. A big part of it was being braless in the stretchy, diaphanous top; also, being pantyless in the short tight mini-skirt. She realized being barelegged made it worse. She would have felt less exposed in pantyhose or even stockings. Hosiery was comforting, like armor. Being barelegged, she felt vulnerable. She reflected how hard it was being a girl. The weaker sex. Any one of these men could take her. Use her for their pleasure. She'd be powerless to stop it. The fantasy got her hot. Jen told herself to calm down. Otherwise she'd have to go to the bathroom again.

Jen wanted Frank's friend to show up. She wanted fucked. Not just fucked. She wanted degraded. She wanted to be used. She was a slut. She wanted to be treated like a slut.

She wasn't thinking about Mike or even Anna. Her body was her weakness. And at that moment she was giving into her weakness. She wanted fucked. She needed it. Where was he?! She hoped he was handsome. She hoped he had a good body. She hoped he was big. Where the fuck was he?!!

In the end, he didn't need to show her a card. She knew him immediately. And he had all of those things. Handsome. Good body. Big cock. After a moment, she realized she wasn't even surprised to see him.

It was Ricky.

Ricky was about 30 feet away. It looked like he was looking for something. Or someone. He turned. He saw Jen. He looked shocked. The look of shock turned to one of disbelief. Finally he broke out into a big grin.

"Holy shit, Jen Andrews!" Ricky gushed. He was still grinning. "What are you doing here?"

"Hi Ricky," Jen said grinning back at him. The grin was authentic too. Even though she knew this was one of Frank's mind games, she was still happy to see Ricky again.

Jen stood up and they hugged hello. Then they both sat on bar stools.

"So what are you doing here?" Ricky asked again.

"I live here, in New York," Jen said. "What are YOU doing here? Are you still in LA?"

"Yeah but, I got this crazy offer for a free vacation," Ricky said showing Jen a card.

"Can I see it?" Jen asked. Ricky handed over the card. It said:

For our men in service. A fully paid trip to the Borgata in Atlantic City. Not a scam! Everything will be pre-paid. Go to the B Bar on Saturday night and you might see an old friend. Thank you for your service to our country.

"Jen ... did you set this up?" Ricky asked hopefully. "Are you the old friend?"

"I didn't send it," Jen said honestly, although she knew who did of course. She laughed to hide her nervousness and deceit.

"But we're old friends right?" Ricky asked with a grin.

"Of course we are Ricky," Jen said. She looked at him. He was wearing his Marine uniform. He looked ... really good. She touched the emblem on his arm. "Is this a promotion?"

"Yeah, last year," Ricky said proudly. "I'm a Captain now."

"Wow Ricky, that's awesome," Jen gushed. She was really happy for him. "You look really good."

Ricky gave Jen a quick up and down look. Well, he intended it to be quick. But his eyes locked on her chest and then he was paralyzed. He saw her nipples clearly. Well, not really because her shirt was black and opaque. But the dents made by her nipples were clearly visible. No way she was wearing a bra. He saw more too. The bars. The sweet innocent Jen pierced her nipples?! Ricky quickly got an erection.

"Um ..." Jen said awkwardly as Ricky stared at her chest. Her usual line was "I'm up here." But she didn't want to be flirty. Then she laughed inside, at herself. In this outfit she couldn't help but be flirty!

Ricky jerked his eyes up. "Sorry," he said looking embarrassed. He said awkwardly, "You ah ... you look good too."

"Thanks," Jen said. She was embarrassed too at showing so much. She turned and folded her arms on the bar. In this position she had to turn her head to look at Ricky but this way her chest was partially covered by her arms.

"Are you and Mike still together?" Ricky asked. The way her arms were folded, he had a clear view of her left hand. He was looking at her ring finger. Jen flushed, knowing what he saw – nothing. No wedding rings.

"Of course we are," Jen said, thumbing her ringless ring finger. She stammered "I must have forgotten my rings upstairs."

Ricky was still looking at her ring finger. He saw the indents where her rings normally were. He asked "So Mike's here?"

"Yes, he'll be down in a minute," Jen lied. She nervously sputtered, "He, ah, um, had to do an email run for work."

Ricky slowly nodded as he looked intently at her. He asked "So, you guys still play around?"

Jen flushed red. "I don't feel comfortable talking about that," she sputtered out.

Ricky nodded again, still looking at her. Then he grinned and said "Do you play craps?"

"Um ... no," Jen said, taken a little off balance by the abrupt change of subject.

"Let me show you," Ricky said hopping off the bar stool. He dropped some bills on the bar then offered Jen his hand. Jen hesitated, then took Ricky's hand. He helped Jen off the barstool. Ricky showed no reaction when Jen pulled her hand back. Ricky led her to the craps table next to the B Bar.

The craps table was crowded. Maybe because Ricky was in uniform or because of the way Jen was dressed (probably a combination of both), people moved to give them space. Also, they gave the dice to Ricky.

Ricky explained the rules to Jen. The players around the table (all men) were unusually patient because they were enjoying the view. More than a few smiled and whispered among themselves as they talked about the blonde haired, blue eyed eye candy at their table.

Ricky gave a stack of chips to Jen and she hesitantly laid a few on the table. Ricky grinned at her, then he tossed the nice. There were groans as Ricky rolled 12.

A few people suggested Ricky give Jen a turn. The stickman offered Jen 5 dice. "Pick 2 ma'am," he said. Jen flushed when she saw his eyes were on her chest (the stickman was so old he could be her grandfather). She quickly picked 2 dice.

Ricky placed a few chips on the table and smiled at her encouragingly. Jen had no idea what she was doing as she tossed the dice. There were happy shouts as she rolled a seven. The stickman paid out the Pass Line bets.
Like Reply
Jen rolled again. Eleven. More shouts. There were a lot of exuberant laughs and shouts of "She's hot!" and "She's a natural!" And more than a few winks among the men as they split their attention between Jen's beautiful face and perky tits and the action on the craps table. All the players (including Ricky) put their next bets on the Pass Line. Many of them let it ride.

Jen was getting into the happy boisterous enthusiasm around the table. Getting into her social butterfly groove, she began flirting with the men and batting her eyelashes at them. She rolled again. Another eleven! Then again. Seven! People yelled out "Hot shooter! Hot shooter!" The players were really happy and excited now after 4 winners in a roll. All the players began letting it ride on the Pass Line. The stacks of chips were getting big.

Jen rolled a four. There weren't any shouts, but no groans either. The stickman said "The Point is four" and he put a big "On" button on the 4 on the table.

"What's your name honey?" one of the players asked. He was an older man with a friendly face and graying hair. Everyone around the table was looking at Jen.

"Jen," Jen said. She hesitantly asked "Um ... what happens now?"

The player grinned at Jen and said "You try to roll the Point honey. Try to roll four." There were large stacks of chips on the Pass Line.

Jen rolled. There were shouts as the dice came up four! She rolled again. Another four!

The players were going crazy! Six winners in a row! In their eyes, Jen was turning from a sexpot to their meal ticket.

Jen rolled four twice more. Everyone was laughing and shouting. Eight winners in a roll! The men were high fiving Jen and giving her hugs. Not sexual hugs, more like fatherly, thank you hugs. Jen was getting into it, laughing along and giving high 5s back.

The stacks of chips were becoming skyscbangrs as the players let it ride on the Pass Line. Jen looked nervously at the big piles of chips. "Um ... could you guys take off some of your chips?" she asked.

"We're letting it ride darling. You're a hot shooter," one of the players said. He was wearing a big cowboy hat and had a southern accent. He gave Jen a big smile and fatherly wink.

"It makes me nervous," Jen said.

"It's our money darling," cowboy hat said.

"Then I quit," Jen said defiantly, stubbornly putting the dice down.

"Okay, okay," the men said, chuckling good naturedly. Someone said "she's pretty AND sassy" and everyone laughed. They were good natured laughs. Among the older men Jen was no longer a bimbo in their eyes. To them she was kind of like their adopted daughter (it was different among the younger guys of course). So the men relented and pulled back chips until only small stacks were left.

"Sassy girl you got there soldier," cowboy hat said with a friendly, teasing grin to Ricky.

"She's not my girl," Ricky said.

"Oh. Too bad," cowboy hat said with a raised eyebrow. The men around the table looked at Jen with even more interest, especially the younger single guys. This beauty was available? They began composing pickup lines in their heads. But what about soldier boy, how did he factor in?

Suddenly the game wasn't fun anymore. Jen rolled seven. There were a few groans as the stickman yelled "seven out." But mostly there were smiles and happy faces. Jen had just won the players a lot of money.

There were goodbyes. Jen quickly walked away, not wanting to get hit on by the younger guys around the table. Ricky followed just behind. Ricky caught up and nudged Jen towards the elevators. "Come up to my room," he said. "We can get a six-pack. Catch up."

Jen looked at Ricky. He looked REALLY good. Especially in his uniform. She remembered Frank's command. Go up to his room and fuck him. Her cheeks flushed red as her body shuddered. She felt weak kneed.

"Are you alright?" Ricky asked putting his hand on her arm to steady her. His hand on her arm felt electric. Her body tingled where he touched her and shot out in all directions.

Memories flooded back. Of his incredible body. Their amazing sex. More than just the physical parts though. Laughing and having fun. Holding hands. Whispering late into the night as they cuddled in bed. Their time together in LA.

LA.

"So are you coming up?" Ricky asked again as the elevator doors dinged open.

Jen looked at Ricky, standing there so gorgeous and courageous in his uniform. It was tempting. So tempting. And again there was Frank's command – go to his room and fuck him.

But no. There was too much history there. Jen didn't want to open up that Pandora's box.

"I better check on Mike," Jen said, stepping away. "It was good seeing you Ricky."

Jen was turning to go when Ricky said "How about breakfast tomorrow? I heard about Liberty-gate and all that. I'd like to say hi to Mike."

Jen looked at Ricky. Impulsively she fumbled in her purse for pen and paper. She hurriedly jotted down the telephone number of her cell phone. "I have a new number," she said as she handed him the paper.

"I know," Ricky said, looking into Jen's eyes. That's all he said, "I know." But there was a lot in those 2 words. An accusation. And regret.

Jen blushed and looked away, not able to meet Ricky's gaze. "Tomorrow then," she said. She turned and hurried away.

Jen found Frank in their hotel room. He saw immediately she didn't have sex with Ricky. "You disobeyed me," he said disapprovingly.

"Fuck you Frank," Jen said angrily.

Frank tilted his head, looking questioning at her. "Why so upset?" he asked. Jenny fucked Colin and Tom at his bidding. She fucked Hugh and Lou. She fucked Jimmy and his friends. Why not Ricky?

Jen sat down. She felt emotionally exhausted. "It's just ...," she sputtered, trying to explain. "Ricky was the first guy I played with. I didn't know what I was doing."

"You fell in love?" Frank asked. When Jen didn't answer, he said "You almost left Mike for Ricky." It was half statement, half question.

"No," Jen sputtered. "That's not what happened," she insisted.

"What happened then?" Frank asked.

"Frank," Jen sighed. "I don't feel like talking about it okay?"

"Very well," Frank said irritably. "She disobeys me, then doesn't answer my questions?" he thought. Frank was annoyed and anger brimmed under the surface. "You had a choice. If not Ricky, then Jasmine's party."

"Can't it be something else?" Jen whined. She looked like a slut. She didn't want them to see her like this, especially Jasmine.

"No," Frank said with finality. He held out his hand. Jen took it and stood up.

"At least let me put on a bra," Jen begged. She flushed at how docile she was being with Frank.

"You'll go as you are," Frank told her. He ordered, "Fix your makeup. Make it heavier, the way Claudia does it. And brush your hair."

Jen stared at Frank. She couldn't believe she was allowing him to order her around this way. She knew she could leave at any time. Or use her safe word. But she didn't want to. It was simple. She was Frank's and he gave her a choice. She didn't fuck Ricky. So she had to go to Jasmine's party. That's what a bottom did. She obeyed her top. Her Master. Jen shuddered at the word. It was so powerful. It had an incredible effect on her.

Jen brushed her hair and fixed her makeup. She made it heavier the way Frank liked it.

"We'll go just for a little while," Jen said to Frank, hoping for mercy. "And can I wear ...," she said picking up a jacket and looking at Frank beseechingly. It was a short black jacket made of thin leather.

Frank's cock was incredibly hard at that moment. He loved when people begged. And make no mistake, Jenny Johnson was begging. He compared this Jenny to the one just a few short months ago. Still sassy sometimes. Still mindful. But he was breaking her. She was coming to look to him not just for permission but also approval. She was becoming his.

"Of course Jenny," Frank said with a kind smile. "You may put the panties back on too." He handed Jen the red lacy panties.

Jen smiled gratefully at him. She hesitated, as if waiting for him to turn around. But Frank didn't. He just looked at her. Jen shrugged, then reached down and pulled the red panties up her long legs.

Frank took the jacket and helped her put it on. Then he looked at her as if waiting for something.

After a moment Jen meekly said "Thank you." Frank broke out into an even bigger smile. He gave her an approving kiss on the lips.

"We should go in separately," Jen said.

"No, we'll go in together," Frank told her. There was a limit to his generosity and patience.

Jen felt panicked. If they went in together people would know for sure about their affair. Rumors were okay. Rumors she could handle. But she couldn't let people KNOW.

Thinking fast, Jen said "We'll say you taught me how to play craps. That's why we're late and coming in together."

"Very well," Frank said giving her a "whatever" shrug.

Jasmine's suite was packed. Jen was glad. With people jammed together it was harder to see her exposed chest.

But Jen underestimated the intensity of the rumors. She and Frank were the talk of everyone. It wasn't just Jen's beauty or Frank's wealth, or that together as a team they were bringing millions into Jasmine's campaign. Jen was Mike's wife, and Mike had dumped Jasmine to reunite with Jen. The intrigue of this 4 sided dynamic was just too delicious not to talk about.

So everyone noticed Jen and Frank's absence from the party. They noticed when they arrived late. They especially noticed when they arrived together.

All eyes were on Jen. Frank was rich and handsome but he was an older man, and anyway pretty girls always got the attention. Jen was beyond pretty. She was movie star gorgeous. And there was the way she was dressed. She was showing a lot of leg in the black miniskirt, and with the 4" heels her long legs looked even longer. That was the first thing people noticed. But then eyes drifted up. The black leather jacket hid less than Jen hoped. Especially if you were looking. And the men in the room (as well as a lot of the women) were definitely looking.
Like Reply
"Can you believe what she's wearing?" Jasmine angrily scoffed to Deidre. They were both looking at Jen across the room. They were standing off to the side and whispering so no one else could hear.

"Or not wearing," Deidre said with a grin. From across the room she tilted her head contemplatively and said "I never imagined Jen with pierced nipples. Always seemed too corporate to me."

"She's fucking Frank," Jasmine hissed judgmentally. "Cheating on Mike."

"Oh come on Jas. You've told me enough about them," Deidre said. "They swing. It's not cheating if she has Mike's permission."

"I thought you hate Jen," Jasmine said frowning at her best friend (and sometimes lover).

"No, YOU hate Jen," Deidre said. She knew there was often a fine line between hate and lust and suspected that was the case here. After a moment Deidre asked, "You love me right?" She always asked this question before Jasmine got involved with someone else (boy or girl). She asked this just before Jas began dating Mike.

Jasmine answered the same way every time. "Of course I love you," she whispered. It was true too.

"Then go ahead," Deidre said looking into Jasmine's eyes. "Take Jen to bed. Fuck her."

Jasmine stared at Deidre for a long time. She squeezed Deidre's hand reassuringly (doing it at hip level so no one could see). "I'll just talk to her," Jasmine said.

"Sure Jas," Deidre responded. She knew Jasmine. When she wanted something, "no" wasn't an option. She got what she wanted. Although, as with Mike Andrews, she sometimes had a hard time holding onto it.

"I'm just going to talk to her D," Jasmine insisted.

"Okay Jasmine," Deidre said.

Jasmine stared at Deidre again. Then she turned and moved towards Jen.

"Frank can I have a moment with Jen?" Jasmine said.

Frank looked at Jasmine. Then he nodded and moved away.

Jasmine and Jen stood there for a moment, facing each other, not saying anything. Then Jasmine said, "You know, if you wore that to high school you'd get dress coded." She was looking at Jen's chest.

Jasmine meant it as a joke but Jen was so self-conscious at that moment she didn't hear the levity in the busty blonde's voice. She defensively stammered, "Well, I'm not in high school." Jen knew her comeback was weak. She wanted to shoot back that Jasmine was the bimbo who wore string bikinis on CNN. But she bit her tongue, trying to keep things civil and professional. Instead she said "Jasmine, I think it's best if I leave your campaign. I'm resigning." From her jacket Jen retrieved a folded piece of paper. Her resignation letter. She handed it to Jasmine.

Jasmine's eyes went wide. Keeping her emotions in check, she tersely said "Please come with me." Trying to attract as little attention as possible, Jasmine made a beeline to the study of her big suite. Inwardly sighing, Jen reluctantly followed her.

Jasmine closed the door. She said, "I was joking about the dress code. If that's why –."

"That's not why," Jen said. "I've done all I can here. I've decided on a career change."

"Career change? What?" Jasmine asked.

"I got a part on Broadway," Jen said smiling proudly. Seeing the scorn on Jasmine's face, she awkwardly looked away and said "Anyways ..."

Jasmine's jaw dropped. "Broadway?" she said incredulously. Always the practical one, she said "You're a partner in a prestigious advertising firm. You're throwing all that away? And what are you, 30? No one goes to Broadway at 30."

"I'm 29," Jen stubbornly corrected her. She turned 30 the next week. She didn't mention that of course.

Jasmine rolled her eyes as if saying "big fucking difference." She said "How are you going to support yourself? Mike's still teaching right?"

"He's joining Apple," Jen told her.

Jasmine looked even more shocked. Now she really angry. SHE told Mike to take the Apple Code Master job. He refused. NOW he was taking the job? Not for HER, but for JEN? It was another slap in the face. More evidence that Mike dumped her for this flat chested bitch. Jasmine was hurt and furious!

"No!" Jasmine said angrily. "I do not accept your resignation! We had a deal!"

"I did my part," Jen insisted. "Anyways, you never wanted me here."

"Stop saying anyways!" Jasmine said. She was practically screaming.

"What?" Jen said not understanding.

"You always say anyways!" Jasmine said, irate. "It's not anyWAYS, it's anyWAY!" She hated when people said "anyways." Especially pretty girls. It was so charming and cute. And at that moment she didn't want to see Jennifer Andrews as charming and cute.

"What?" Jen said again, bewildered.

"We had a deal," Jasmine hissed in a low dangerous voice. "You're staying until the election. That's final. I do NOT accept your resignation!" She angrily tore up Jen's resignation letter and stormed out of the room.

"What the fuck?" Jen thought to herself as she watched Jasmine storm out.

Jasmine left the party and went to Deidre's room to cool off. "How dare her!" Jasmine said angrily. She was furious. "Quit on me? The primaries aren't until April. We have months to go. People can't bail on me! We have too much to do!"

"Jas, we have more than enough money," Deidre said diplomatically. "You're right, there's still months left. But Jen's done her job. All your numbers are up."

"Will you stop defending her?!" Jasmine yelled. "Who's side are you on?!"

"I'm on your side Jas," Deidre said, looking imploringly at Jasmine and squeezing her hand. "I'm always on your side."

"And did you see her?! No bra?! With that top?!" Jasmine scoffed. "And that skirt?! Could it be any shorter?!"

Deidre shrugged. She grinned and said "She's got the legs for it." Jasmine glared an evil eye and Deidre laughed. "Come on, it's not the end of the world," she said. She rubbed Jasmine's shoulders. "God you're so tense Jas."

Deidre worked on Jasmine's neck and shoulders. "You need to relax," she said running her hands up and down Jasmine's back and sides.

Deidre kissed up Jasmine's neck. Jas turned her head and their lips met. They soon were kissing and fondling.

Jasmine took over. She always did. She was the alpha dog with Dee; with most people. She undressed Deidre and sucked on her tits. Deidre's breasts were medium sized. Smaller than hers but way bigger than Jen's. She thought about Jen. She wished it was that flat chested bitch underneath her. She'd suck and bite on her pathetic tiny tits so hard it'd make her cry.

Jasmine pushed Deidre onto her back on the bed. "I feel like being a little rough," she told her best friend and lover. "Okay?"

"Yeah Jas, yeah," Deidre moaned. She arched out her back craving Jasmine's lips on her breasts again.

Jasmine undressed and got their bag of toys. She pulled out a new toy, a strap on. It was double sided, a small dick and a big dick. Jasmine was wet, she didn't need any lubrication. She put the small dick inside herself then buckled the belt.

Jasmine got between Deidre's open legs. She rubbed the head of the big dick between Deidre's glistening pussy lips. "This might hurt a little," Jasmine told Deidre. It was a new toy. They never used a dildo this big with such a thick head.

Deidre looked into Jasmine's eyes. "Are you going to hurt me?" she asked. "Or Jen?"

Jasmine looked back into Deidre's eyes. Then, holding the base of the dildo with her right hand, she pushed into Deidre's pussy. Deidre groaned as the big dildo stretched her.

"Take it slut!" Jasmine said as she pushed more of the big dildo inside Deidre.

"Jas, stop, too much," Deidre said, her eyes watering up from the pain. But Jasmine didn't stop. She penetrated Deidre until she was (fake) balls deep. Then she began moving in and out. She moved faster and harder.

"You like that bitch? You like it?" Jasmine hissed as she jackhammered into Deidre.

"Oh god oh god oh god!" Deidre cried. It hurt but it felt so good! "Oh god you're making me cum!" Moments later Deidre arched her back and came.

Jasmine kissed Deidre as she came down from her orgasm. Then she pulled out and took off the strap-on. She collapsed on the bed next to her friend.

"You cum?" Deidre asked, rolling onto her side to look at her lover. She stroked down Jasmine's chest, over her big perfect tits and down to her flat stomach.

Jasmine shook her head no. "That's okay," she said.

"Let me ...," Deidre said as her hand moved to Jasmine's clit. She wanted to get her friend off.

"No that's okay," Jasmine said squeezing her legs shut. "You know I don't cum all the time."

Deidre was silent for long moments, studying her friend. "You wish I was Jen right?" she said. "You'd cum with her."

"No. I WISH you'd stop talking about her," Jasmine said irritably.

"You've had a crush on her for a while," Deidre said.

"No."

"Yes."

"I dated Mike. He dumped me to go back to Jen," Jasmine said. "Now you say I've got a crush on her. That's too –." She paused, trying to think of the right word. "Weird. Pathetic. Creepy."

"It's complicated being bi," Deidre said with a grin.

Jasmine looked at Deidre. She asked "How does it make you feel?"

"About you crushing on Jen? We're not exclusive," Deidre said with a shrug. Looking thoughtful she added "Sometimes I feel like we're with each other until we find someone else."

"I'm not crushing on Jen," Jasmine insisted. But Deidre knew better. They both knew better. Finally Jasmine said "We'll always be best friends, right?"

"Yeah," Deidre said. Grinning, she added "And sometimes we'll fuck,"

Jasmine grinned back. "I better get back to my room," she said climbing out of bed. By now the party should be over.

"Are you going to talk to Jen?" Deidre asked.
Like Reply
"No," Jasmine said. Deidre was about to say more but Jasmine cut her off. "She's married to Mike, and Mike is my friend. And she's got Frank. Anyway, she's straight."

"Anyways?" Deidre teased. She heard Jasmine scream about anyway versus anyways. Everyone at the party heard.

Jasmine cringed, her cheeks going red.

"It's okay Jas, everyone knows you're a bitch sometimes," Deidre joked.

"Thanks so much," Jasmine said sarcastically. Then she grinned. "See you tomorrow," she said tenderly stroking Deidre's cheek.

"Yeah, tomorrow," Deidre said. She took Jasmine's hand and kissed it. Jasmine gave her a melancholy smile. Then she left.

Jen was with Frank in his room, making out. She was distracted by Jasmine's outburst and seeing Ricky earlier that night. But Frank pulled her into his arms and, like always, her body responded to him.

Jen arched her back as Frank fondled her breasts over the stretchy black top. "You were a good girl tonight Jen honey," he said between kisses.

"Let's not do that again," Jen said, groaning as Frank pulled up the top and rubbed her hard super-sensitive pierced nipples.

"Seeing Ricky? Or humiliating you in front of Jasmine?" Frank asked.

Jen pulled away from Frank. She looked at him. She had a major cum face on.

Frank grinned. "You're a submissive slut, are you're Jenny?" he asked, rolling her nipples and nipple bars between his fingers.

"Ugh god," Jen moaned, rolling her head back.

Frank's grin widened. He was intrigued by the dynamic between Jasmine and Jen. He knew Jasmine batted both ways of course. It was a closely held secret but he knew. But Jasmine didn't know he knew, and he didn't tell Jen. Novices said "knowledge is power." How sophomoric. Knowledge meant nothing without the wisdom and cunning to use it. And often, the best way to use knowledge was concealing you knew it ... until the appropriate moment.

Power games got Frank hot! So did Jenny's beautiful face and sexy body! He pushed up her leather mini-skirt and got between her open legs. Pulling out his hard cock, he moved forward to enter her.

"Frank honey wait," Jen said putting a hand on his chest. She reached into her purse and pulled out a condom.

Frank frowned at the small square package. "What is going on?" he said with annoyance. Lately Jenny was making him pull out or wear condoms. WTF?

"I need to tell you something," Jen said as she rubbed his chest. Keeping with their story, she said, "I had to go off the pill. I'm having reactions with my prescription. I need a new one."

"What reactions Jenny?" Frank asked looking concerned.

"Migraines mostly," Jen said. She was lying of course but it was true back in high school.

"When did you go off the pill?"

"A few weeks ago," Jen said truthfully. Enough time so she probably was no longer protected by the lingering effects of the pill.

Frank nodded. Now he understood why she hadn't let him cum inside her lately. "You should have just told me," he said tenderly stroking her cheek.

"It was fun before," Jen said with a grin. The last time she told Frank to cum in her mouth because Mike liked kissing her after.

Frank grinned back. "Did Mike really kiss you?" he asked, playful mockery in his voice.

"Of course he did. It gets him super hot," Jen said. Before he could comment she put a finger to his lips. "Don't make fun of him okay? It's just how he is."

Frank thought little of Mike and his perversions. Not wanting to argue though he let it go. He asked "Why condoms now?"

"I'm ovulating," Jen told him.

Frank stared at Jen. He nodded slowly, processing that piece of information.

"Lay back baby," Jen told Frank, gently pushing him onto his back. She lowered her head and went down on him for a few moments. Then she tore the small square package with her teeth. She rolled the condom onto his cock. He was so thick the condom only made it halfway down his shaft. That was okay though because it left a lot of reservoir for his sperm and Frank always came a lot.

They started with Jen on top. Then with Jen on her elbows and knees. She had her first orgasm that way, with Frank pounding her hard and reaching under and fondling her breasts and pierced nipples.

Frank wanted to cum on top, in the missionary position, so he could look into Jenny's beautiful face as he orgasmed. So he flipped her around and re-entered her. Jen took a quick glance at the condom. It was still on and no tears.

As always Frank held Jen's hands above her head. Their sex wasn't as frantic now. Frank stroked long and slow, pushing all the way in and then pulling all the way out (with just his big bulbous cockhead still inside). He adjusted his angle of penetration to ensure he hit both Jen's clit and g-spot. With the long slow strokes, Frank was constantly stimulating Jen's pleasure spots. Soon she was close to another orgasm.

Frank kissed Jen tenderly as he moved in and out. "What are we doing?" he asked.

Jen looked questioningly at him, not understanding the question.

Frank kissed Jen on the lips again. "What are we doing Jen honey?" he asked again.

Jen heard a lot of emotion and affection in his voice. She got it. She said "You're making love to me," she said.

Frank smiled. He corrected her though, saying "No, we're making love." He emphasized the word "we're."

Jen nodded but didn't respond. Frank humiliated her in front of Jasmine. He set her up with old boyfriends. Now, at that moment, he insisted she hold her hands above her head to prove her approaching orgasm was due to his cock. She got off on it all – she loved fucking him – but she wasn't making love to him. To Frank it might be making love. But to Jen it was getting fucked.
Like Reply
Jen felt herself going over the edge. It was inevitable with how Frank was going so deep and hitting both her pleasure buttons. Frank knew she was cumming from her moans and look on her face. He allowed himself to cum too so they came together. They kissed as orgasmic pleasure flooded their bodies.

A little later, as Frank pulled out, Jen looked between her legs. She was relieved to see that, while the condom was full of his sperm, it was still on without any tears. And of course, she had the sponge inside her too.

They snuggled in bed with Frank's arm around her and Jen's head on his chest. "Why my old boyfriends?" she asked him.

"They're convenient," Frank said with a shrug. But that wasn't the real reason.

"I'm having breakfast with Ricky tomorrow," Jen said. Seeing Frank's frown, she grinned and playfully poked him in the side. "It's your fault. You set it up. I haven't seen Ricky in years. I want to catch up."

"We have so little time together," Frank said. "I want to see you more."

"We can't baby," Jen gently told him, rubbing his chest. "I'm already away too much." Seeing his continued frown, she said "I give you my weekends. That's something right?"

Frank still had a frown on his face. "How long will you be with Ricky?" he asked.

Jen smiled. "Why? Jealous?"

"You seem pleased with the prospect," Frank said, a grin breaking the frown on his face.

"Well yeah ...," Jen said still smiling. Then the smile turned to a questioning look. "I've wanted to ask you something," she said hesitantly.

"Yes?" Frank said, suddenly very interested. Was this it? Was Jenny finally going to ask the question?

"It's just ... I guess I don't get it," Jen began. "Why does a man share his girl with other men? I mean, I know, you get off on the control. But –."

Yes, this was the question Frank was waiting for. It fit into his goal of breaking Jen's spirit. Part of that – a big part – was weakening her bond with Mike. Because as that marital bond weakened, her dependence on him grew.

"You're asking about Mike," Frank said. It was a statement, not a question. "You enjoy other men. To a certain extent you understand Mike's cuckold fantasies. But you grew up believing love meant exclusivity. And you wonder how Mike can really love you if he's willing to share you with other men."

Jen stared at Frank, again amazed at his ability to read minds. "Yes, I wonder about that sometimes," she said. Especially after seeing Ricky again. It brought back old memories – old demons.

Frank gave her an understanding smile. "To be honest I don't know," he said. "I never shared Sally. As you know I was not the best husband. I cheated. But I loved Sally. I never had any desire to share her."

"You share me," Jen pointed out.

"We're not married," Frank said. "We're on an exploration; other men are part of that. But make no mistake. If we were married I would not share you. I find the idea disturbing." He grinned sheepishly and said "I'll tell you something. I'm a jealous man; it's one of my failings. I became insanely jealous whenever Sally talked to another man. I got better over the years. But the idea of another man touching her ..." He shook his head. "No, I'd never do that."

Jen nodded her agreement. She said "I actually think jealousy's a good emotion. It kind of shows your love."

"Not kind of," Frank said with a smile. "It does show your love."

"I think so too," Jen said. She didn't say it to Frank, but often she did things on purpose to make Mike jealous.

Her fucking other men wasn't enough for Mike. He wanted her to date and develop feelings for other men. Yes, she loved the game. But sharing her with other men rather than wanting her all to himself – it made her wonder sometimes if Mike really loved her. So yeah, she did things on purpose to make him jealous and hurt. Because she needed to see his jealousy and hurt as confirmation he loved her.

But did Mike really? Love her? Jen knew the jealousy and angst was a big part of the turn on for her husband. So what was she to Mike? Love? Or lust? Was she just a plaything to him? A pretty girl willing to spread her legs for hunky men to make his cuckold fantasies come true? Because Frank was right. Love was supposed to mean exclusivity. A man shouldn't want to share his wife with other men. At least that's what she grew up believing.

Frank grinned inside as he watched Jenny think. This all fit into his plan. He wanted to weaken the marital bond between Jenny and Mike.

Her old boyfriends were perfect for that. No doubt they stirred up old emotions. It was like opening up old wounds; there was pain there. And as Jen lived that pain again she would resent Mike because he was the one who started it all.

Also, being with her old boyfriends would remind Jenny that Mike didn't want her exclusively. It would feed into her insecurities and cause her to doubt Mike and their marriage.

All this would weaken Jenny's bond with Mike and their marriage. And as those bonds weakened, her dependence on him would grow. Eventually Jenny would become completely his.

"But, why my old boyfriends?" Jen asked again. She sensed it was more than "they're convenient."

Frank grinned at her. Of course he wasn't going to tell her his main reason. But there was a secondary reason she would buy (and enjoy).

"Let me guess, you broke up with them, not the other way around," Frank said.

"Yes ...," Jen said, not sure where he was going with this.

"So there's no doubt resentment there, on their part," he said.

"I guess," Jen said.

Frank wasn't satisfied with the uncertainty of her answer. He asked "Well, take Tom. Was there resentment? When you saw him this week?"

"Yes," she conceded.

Frank eyed her knowingly, like he was reading her mind. He said "And being with them again, old boyfriends you broke up with – that was demeaning, wasn't it?"

Jen remembered how she practically begged Tom to fuck her. She dumped him. Yet, she begged him to fuck her. He was about to leave. Reject her. She had to strip and get on her knees. She remembered how she submissively pleaded "please don't make me beg." Jen shuddered as she remembered the humiliating scene.

With Colin it was different. Back in high school and college, they took turns dumping each other. Yet, since there, she opened her legs repeatedly for him. It was like saying "It doesn't matter how shitty you treated me all my life, I still can't resist you. Even after all these years I still want your body." How demeaning. How slutty. It was like she had no respect for herself. Again Jen shuddered.

"Yes it was demeaning," Jen admitted to Frank. She shuddered as she added "Humiliating."

Frank brushed his fingertips across Jen's cheek. "You've got your cum face on Jenny," he said with a triumphant smile on his face.

Jen knew he was right. She was soaking. Now she understood. Frank picked her old boyfriends to push her sub-space buttons. To humiliate and demean her. God it got her so hot!

Jen looked up at Frank with awe. The way he manipulated things ... and people. It was scary. But it made her weak-kneed. Frank was like a drug. A dangerous, exciting, thrilling drug. At that moment she wanted Frank Tower in her life forever. And she wanted him now. Right now!

"Are you ...?" she asked reaching under the covers. Yes! He was hard!

"I want you," Jen said urgently. She reached for another condom.

"No Jenny," Frank told her. "I'll give you what you want. But no condom."

"Frank I told you –."

"I'll pull out," Frank promised. "But no condom."

Jen stared at Frank thinking furiously. Yes she was ovulating. But the sponge was still inside her. And Frank promised to pull out.

"Okay," Jen finally said. She stroked his big cock. His incredible, beautiful, THICK cock. Now that the decision was made she looked forward to having him inside her bare. Skin to skin always felt so much better! And he was Frank Tower. The powerful, sexy, thrilling Frank Tower. She wanted him inside her!

Frank grinned triumphantly. Jenny was a wonderful sweet girl but truly she was easy to manipulate. Her Achilles heel was her lustful body. Once she got horny she wasn't able to say no. He loved that about her!

Frank got on top between her opened legs. Just before he entered her, Jen took his face in her soft hands. "Promise me you won't tell Mike," she said looking urgently into his eyes.

"About the condom?" Frank asked.

Jen nodded.

Frank understood. Mike was worried about pregnancy. There was a spark of excited delight in his eyes. But he quickly regained control, not wanting to reveal to much about himself. "This'll be our secret," he promised. He kissed her and then pushed in.

Jen grunted and her eyes rolled up into her head as Frank's thick cock stretch her. But she saw it. In Frank's eyes, that momentary flicker of excitement. It made her wonder if Paige was right. Could such a powerful man like Frank Tower really be sterile?
Like Reply
Cheating and Rivals Pt. 44-47

Cheating and Rivals Part 44

Jen knew Frank was close. "Remember," she said, looking into his eyes and stroking his face.

Frank nodded. His muscular body was covered in sweat. They'd been fucking for almost 15 minutes (like most men, he always lasted longer the second time). His face was a mask of concentration as his body climbed closer and closer to the peak.

Then his orgasm hit! "Ugh god!" he groaned as his body tensed. Reflexivity he pushed balls deep inside Jen's body. Then he remembered his promise and pulled out. He rapidly stroked his cock with his hand as he shot ropes of sperm across Jen's flat stomach.

Jen felt warmness inside her. Frank's first ejaculation had been deep inside her.

Frank knew it too. After he came down from his orgasm, he said "I'm sorry" and kissed her on the lips. Jen looked into his face, studying him. She didn't see any deceit there. Her best guess was Frank didn't do it on purpose. Still, she was peeved.

"Frank, I tell you I have to be careful, and then you manipulate me," Jen said frowning at him.

Frank grinned sheepishly. "I can't help it Jenny. When I see weakness I take advantage of it. It's how I am." He gave her an apologetic shrug.

Jen looked at Frank. His words were kind of a confession of a character flaw. Well, how do you like that? Frank Tower admitting that sometimes he went too far. Jen was touched by it. "Well, at least you're honest about it," she said, her frown turning into a grin.

Frank was curious so he said "Tomorrow morning we'll get a morning after pill if you'd like."

"Oh ah, no that's okay, I have one at home," Jen sputtered. It was a lie and Frank knew it immediately.

Frank smiled inside. He knew Jenny's parents well, not just her father but her mother too. He knew Jenny's mother was a devout Catholic and didn't believe in abortion or morning after pills. He'd suspected Jenny was the same way and now he knew she was.

"I should clean up, to be safe," Jen said. She went into the bathroom. Locking the door, she looked down between her legs. Frank had shot off only once inside her but still there was cum between her puffy pussy lips. She wet a tissue with water and wiped herself. She left the sponge inside her of course. She would douche and put in a new sponge tomorrow morning.

Jen got back on the bed with Frank. She thought this was a good time to set some boundaries. She kissed him, then said "Don't try setting me up with Frankie or Clint, okay? Goddess okay? No Frankie and Clint. Goddess."

Frank nodded. Frankie and Clint. But not Ricky. Was it a memory slip or something else? Interesting.

"I set up an appointment for you," Frank told her. "Tomorrow morning. To remove your tattoo."

"I'm having breakfast with Ricky," she reminded him.

"After then," Frank said with a shrug.

Jen nodded, thinking. At this point she was into the idea of removing the tattoo. Mike thought she was doing it for Frank but she wasn't. Not really. Anyways, even if she was, Mike wanted it gone as much as Frank. The problem was though, she promised Mike she'd get home early and now she was going to be late.

"I'll tell Mike I'm going to be late," Jen said getting out of bed. She got her iPhone and walked to the next room for some privacy. She called Mike. No answer. She called him again. No answer.

Jen frowned. Then she remembered he was hanging with Allie tonight. But it was after midnight. They were still together?

Jen sent Mike a text telling him she was going to be late tomorrow. She waited a few minutes but he didn't text back.

Really bothered now, Jen returned to the bedroom. She got into bed with Frank. But she tossed and turned all night and had a fitful sleep.

Mike met Allie at her brownstone in Chelsea off the High Line park. Allie and Darren bought the expensive 3 level home a few years ago after Darren made boatloads from Sapphire. Mike always enjoyed visiting because the elevated High Line was one of his favorite parks in New York City.

Allie was still getting ready when Mike got there. "Make yourself at home Mike," she yelled from the bedroom. "Help yourself to a drink."

"Where's Darren?" Mike said looking around for her son. Mike was Darren Jr.'s god father (Jen was his god mother. Similarly, Allie and Darren were Anna's god parents.). Beyond that, he and Darren Jr. were good friends. Mike always got along with kids better than adults. For some reason he wasn't shy or awkward around kids.

"He's with my parents tonight," Allie said.

Mike nodded. Her parents lived in New York City? How could he know Allie all these years and not know that? It was a stark statement about himself. Because he was shy and a loner, he really only knew a few people in the world. Mike shrugged. What could he do? He was who he was. But, he knew it was pretty sad that he didn't know Allie's parents lived in New York given she was Jen's best friend.

Mike went to the small bar. He was surprised to see a bottle of Highland Park scotch. It was unopened. "Can I open the Highland Park?" he called out to her.

"Sure. I got it for you," Allie called back. "Pour one for me too, okay?"

She got it for him? Feeling flattered, he opened the bottle and poured 2 glasses.

A few minutes later Allie came out of the bedroom. She looked amazing! She looked beautiful as always and wore a "little black dress" that showed a lot of cleavage and leg. Always a leg man, Mike noticed immediately she was wearing black sheer stockings and black high heels.

"Hey," Allie said to Mike. They gave each other a hello hug. Then Mike offered the glass of scotch to her. He watched as Allie took the glass and gulped the scotch down.

"Liquid courage," Allie told him. "For tonight."

"What's going on?" Mike asked. "We're meeting up with Darren?"

Allie nodded. "It's fucked up but I'm desperate," she said. "I'll try anything."

"What?" Mike asked.

Allie sighed. She said "You know we've been going to marriage counseling?" Mike nodded. "The counselor has a crazy idea. She said our troubles started with Darren's relationship with Stacy."

Mike nodded again. Stacy was his friend Jim's wife. Darren played the BBC bull and knocked up Stacy (on purpose). Their daughter was Dannika. But Stacy and Darren broke up. Stacy was with Deshawn now. In fact she was carrying his baby.

"Stacy's still pregnant?" Mike said, trying to count months in his head. Stacy probably still had a few months to go.

Allie nodded. "That's a big part of this," she said.

Mike looked confused. "Allie what's going on?" he asked.

Allie took a deep breath. "You're going to think this is crazy," she said. Then she laughed and said "Or maybe not. But anyway. Darren and Stacy are going to have sex. And we'll be there."

"We - as in you and me?" Mike asked hesitantly.

"Yeah Mike that's what we means," Allie said sarcastically. She was being the bitchy Allie again. Realizing that she said "Sorry. I'm kind of nervous." She poured herself another Highland Park and gulped it down. "This is good," she said examining the bottle.

"Allie why are we going to be there?" Mike said feeling frustrated. "And how is this going to help get you and Darren back together?"

Allie dropped the bombshell. She said "Because while Darren's fucking Stacy, her husband's going to be fucking me."

Mike's jaw dropped. "Jim?" he asked. He looked incredulously at Allie. "How is that going to help?"

"I don't know Mike," Allie said feeling frustrated and helpless. "It made sense when the counselor explained it. Closure for Darren with Stacy. And he sees Jim with me, so he feels the pain I felt."

"But, you guys used to swing," Mike said. "So how's it going to bother Darren?"

"We never did it in the same room," Allie told him. "Darren never saw me with another man. And I guess he doesn't respect Jim."

"Of course not, he's a cuckold," Mike blurted out. "Jim's not good enough for you."

Allie tilted her head at Mike, studying him. After a moment she said "I don't know. I've seen Jim, he's cute. Anyway, it's probably a good thing right? If Darren doesn't respect Jim. It'll bother him more."

"So you do this, Darren gets jealous and you guys get back together?" Mike said skeptically.

"More like, it's a step towards getting back together," Allie said. "I know it's crazy. But this lifestyle is crazy. At least it's something. Better than doing nothing."

Mike nodded slowly, thinking it over. "You said Stacy being pregnant was a big part of this?" he asked.

"It's why Darren agreed to tonight," Allie said with a sour look on her face. "I don't get it completely. But it's like, Stacy's carrying Deshawn's baby. So it's a big deal if Darren has her before she gives birth."

Mike stared at Allie. Was this part of the BBC point system? Bonus points if you fuck a married white girl while she's carrying another BBC's love child? "This is so fucked up," he lamented.

"I know, right?" Allie said with a humorless laugh. "You're my inspiration though."

"What?" Mike asked.

"You and Jen," Allie explained. "Believe it or not, of all my friends, you guys have the most loving relationship. And no offense Mike but you're more fucked up than Darren." She grinned at him and Mike sheepishly grinned back. "I've thought about giving up on Darren. But then I think, if you and Jen can make it work, so can we. Besides, there's Darren Jr. I want to give it one more chance to stay together with his father."
Like Reply
Mike and Allie ubered to a luxurious mansion in Tribeca. "This is a sex club?" Mike asked.

"An exclusive adult party," Allie explained. "There's a password to get in."

Mike glanced down at Allie's legs. Her skirt was hiked up a little. He saw black lace just below the hem. That told Mike Allie was wearing stockings. He felt himself getting hard. What the fuck was he doing here, going to a sex club with Allie instead of Jen?!

"Why am I here?" Mike asked feeling uncomfortable.

"Don't you dare bail on me Mike," Allie scolded him. "You're supposed to be my wingman right? I don't want to be here alone."

"I don't want to see you have sex," Mike protested.

"Oh stop, you do so," Allie said knowingly. "Anyway, you've already seen me naked. And fucking too." She was referring to Scott's Vegas video. "And don't even try to say you don't want to see Darren and Stacy. You don't think me and Jen talk?"

"So come on," Allie said, pushing Mike out of the car.

Allie walked up the steps. Sighing, Mike reluctantly followed. There were bouncers in tuxedos as the door. One of the bouncers said "Why's the sky blue?"

Without thinking, Mike said "There's more blue light because blue travels as smaller waves than other colors."

Allie and the bouncers turned and stared dumbly at Mike. Finally Allie said to the bouncers "Blue Horseshoe loves Ally and Cole." The bouncers opened the door. Allie grabbed Mike's arm and pulled him into the house. "Come on bubble boy," she said grinning at him.

"That's the code word?" Mike said as they walked into the house. "It makes no sense."

"What? You think this is like Ravenclaw where you have to answer a riddle to get in?" Allie scoffed with a roll of her eyes.

Mike looked at Allie. She read Harry Potter? His respect for her just shot way up.

"Ally and Cole are the hosts," Allie explained as they made their way through the crowd. "This is their house."

"She's Allie too?" Mike said.

"She spells it with a y instead of ie," Allie said.

A moment later a couple approached. Ally and Cole. They hugged Allie hello and warmly greeted Mike.

Ally was about 5'4" with brown hair and eyes. She was pretty and athletic looking. Cole was about Mike's height at 5'8". He had blonde hair and striking green eyes. Like his wife, it was clear Cole kept in shape. He had a stocky, strong looking physique.

"Are they here?" Allie asked anxiously.

"Upstairs, in the big bedroom," Cole said with a reassuring smile. They began walking upstairs, Allie with Cole, Mike with Ally. As they walked they passed a lot of people. The house was crowded. A lot of couples and also a lot of single men. Almost all the singles were big handsome black men.

"So you're Mike Andrews," Ally said smiling at Mike. She wrapped her arm through his. "My husband and I really admire what you did."

"Thanks," Mike said, awkwardly looking away. One of the worse things about Liberty-gate was the attention. Mike hated attention. He preferred blending into the background.

As they arrived at the big bedroom Ally asked Mike, "So what will you be doing?"

Mike thought about it and said "To be honest I don't know."

Ally seductively ran her fingertips down Mike's arm. She moved closer so they were almost touching. "You're welcome to join me and Cole in our bedroom," she said smiling invitingly at him. "You can watch or play along. Whatever you like." She moved her hand onto Mike's hip. She caressed him there.

Mike looked Ally up and down. She was a very pretty, sexy girl. She was wearing a body hugging dress that showed all her curves. The dress was so tight it looked painted on; not many girls could pull it off but Ally did with her tight, toned athletic body. The dress ended high up her thighs. Like Allie, she wore black stockings and high heels. In the high heels she was almost as tall as Mike (and her husband Cole).

Mike's thoughts were broken when Allie said "Mike can I talk to you?" As Mike walked over Allie said (a bit dismissively), "See you later Ally. Thanks for setting this up."

"Oh okay," Ally said clearly disappointed. Giving Mike another look, she took Cole's arm and walked away.

"What are you doing?!" Allie whispered angrily at Mike when Ally and Cole were out of earshot.

"What are you talking about?"

"You're not here to hook up with anyone," Allie admonished. "God Jen would seriously kill me."

Mike gave Allie a "what-the-fuck" look. "All I did was walk up the stairs," he said with exasperation. "I have no idea what I'm doing here."

"God Mike you're so clueless sometimes!" Allie snapped. She realized she was back in bitch mode and forced herself to calm down. "I'm sorry. I'm nervous," she said in a softer voice. "You're here to be my wingman." Looking desperate, she added "I don't really know Stacy and Jim. You do. And my husband respects you. See? I'm really nervous and I need you here. Okay?"

"Yeah Allie okay," Mike said soothingly. After a moment's hesitation he gave Allie a reassuring hug.

"Don't worry about Ally. She's really popular at these things, and not just cause she's the hostess," Allie told Mike. "Black men love her cute bubble butt. And she loves them."

"Ally's into black men?" Mike asked.

"Oh yes," Allie said nodding. "She has a Queen of Spades tat next to her clit."

"You're kidding?" Mike said shocked. "Cole let her do that?"

"Cole's like you," Allie said. She didn't say it, but the word hung silently in the air between them. Cuckold. Although Jen wasn't into black men. Clearly Ally was.

"I'd never let Jen get a tattoo like that," Mike said firmly.

"What about her pierced nipples?" Allie said.

"She did that for herself," Mike said.

Allie gave Mike a sad look. She said "Mike, you don't really believe that do you?"

Mike stared at Allie. Her words stung. Yet, they also excited him.

"We better go inside," Allie said.

"Okay."

Looking nervous, Allie squeezed Mike's hand and said "Thanks for being here." Then they walked inside the big bedroom.

The "big bedroom" was well named because it was huge. The bed was enormous, like 2 king beds pushed together. Around the bed were chairs and sofas.

Darren was with Stacy. She wore a tight black dress like Allie. She was clearly showing and made no effort to hide the baby bump. In fact, in the revealing black dress, she was loudly proclaiming her pregnancy to the world. Mike realized Stacy was probably proud to be carrying her black lover's baby.

Jim stood off to the side. With his wife, but not with her. The dynamic of the threesome was clear. Dominating black bull. Submissive white wife. Caged cuckold husband.

Although Jim couldn't be caged because he was going to fuck Allie. Mike shook his head at the idea. It wasn't right. Jim was a cuckold. He didn't deserve to have a hot girl like Allie oh-la-la.

Mike didn't have the same negative, visceral reaction when it came to Jim with Allie versus Jen. After all, Allie was just a friend whereas Jen was his wife. Jim would never lay a hand on Jen. NEVER. But while Mike's objections weren't as strong when it came to Allie it still bothered him.

Allie walked over to Darren. Mike watched as they hugged and kissed. He thought that was a good sign.

Darren walked over and greeted Mike. They chatted about Sapphire, their kids and the Knicks. Mike thought it surreal. With Jim and Stacy, Darren acted the part of the BBC bull. But with Mike he was just another guy. If anything Darren was deferential to Mike. Mike thought it was a weird scene.

Jim walked over to Mike as Darren returned to the girls. "How you doing mate?" Jim said with a big grin. They shook hands warmly. "Looking forward to the action?" he asked with an excited twinkle in his eyes. He looked over at Allie. Nice tits and ass!

Mike didn't like the way Jim was leering at Allie. But what could he do? "It's a crazy scene," he said. "What happened to Deshawn?"

"He's still around," Jim said. "Not around enough though. That's why Stacy's here with Darren. Hoping to make Deshawn jealous."

"This is a major fuck you to Deshawn?" Mike asked.

"A MAJOR fuck you," Jim said with a grin. "Stacy's preggy with Deshawn's baby. Her body's supposed to be his. Heck, I'm her husband and I haven't touched her in months. But I'm the cuck husband, I don't count to the black bull community. So Darren fucking Stacy is a major violation of Deshawn's territory."

"You think it might get violent?" Mike asked.

"Nothing like that mate, this isn't the mafia," Jim said with a grin. He lowered his voice and said "Stacy hopes this'll get Deshawn jealous and he'll be around more to protect his property. But I think this'll be the last straw and Deshawn'll move on completely."

"Stacy's okay with that?"

"She's not but I am," Jim whispered. "I want my wife back Mike. It's more than touching. I haven't seen her naked in months. Deshawn's rules. I'm tired of being a cuck."

Mike nodded. But Jim WAS a cuck. That's why the thought of him with Allie bothered him. But again, what could he do?

Mike said, "You guys play it extreme."

"Like you don't?" Jim said with a chuckle. He gave him a knowing smile. "Jen's with her boyfriend? She's in love right?"

"She's not in love," Mike said his back stiffening.

"You want her to be though right?" Jim said with a knowing grin. "You play with emotions mate. That's a lot more dangerous. Yeah, Stacy's obsessed with Deshawn. And before it was Darren. But it's physical not emotional. Love is a strong emotion Mike."

Mike hesitated, then said "Jen can feel love but not be in love. I know that sounds like bullshit. But it's true. We've done this before Jim. We'll be okay."

"Well, you would know best," Jim conceded diplomatically. He looked over at the girls. His eyes focused again on Allie. "She's a hottie, Darren's wife. You doing her?"

"She's Jen's best friend," Mike said with a shake of his head. "And Darren's my friend."

"Pretty girls always hang with pretty girls - why is that?" Jim mused with a grin. "So, Jen still got you caged up? Figuratively I mean."

"My fantasies, they're about Jen with other men," Mike said. "I'm not interested in other girls."

"Yeah I get you," Jim said. "But remember I told you? I used to be a bull? I go back and forth."

"I don't get that," Mike said with a chuckle. His cuckold fantasies were incredibly strong, such a big part of him. He couldn't ever imagine switching over and being a player who bedded wives in front of their husbands. He just wasn't wired that way.
Like Reply