Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Mike said "I've got the girl and 2 kids. What would you do?"

"We ain't no hoods man," another man said. Mike nodded at him and put his hand on Allie's back, urging her forward.

"What would you've done if they did something?" Allie asked as they arrived at the house.

"I don't know," Mike said honestly. Allie stared at Mike for a moment. Then she smiled and shook her head.

Anna and DJ ran down to the playroom as soon as they got into the house. All the kids were there and the babysitters were setting up the cots in rows like a hostel. Anna begged Mike to sleep downstairs with the other kids. Relenting, Mike said to Allie "I guess you can have the bedroom. I'll sleep with Anna and DJ down here."

"We'll see how it goes," Allie said.

Mike gave her a look, as if saying "You can have the bedroom with RH."

Reading his thoughts, Allie laughed and said "We'll see." She seemed less melancholy now. She had more pep in her step.

Despite their excitement, all the kids were soon fast asleep, exhausted from a day of playing in the sun and water. It was just after 7pm. Remembering his meeting with Jasmine, Mike asked Allie "Would you mind watching Anna for about an hour? I've got to meet someone. For work."

"What? Now?" Allie said surprised.

"Yeah I've been doing some consulting," Mike said evasively.

"Yeah, okay," Allie said. She gave Mike an inquisitive look but didn't pursue it.

Mike drove to the bar Jasmine picked out. She was already there waiting in the parking lot looking anxious. They exchanged a brief hug hello. Then Jasmine said "Let's talk in my car." She didn't want to risk being recognized in the bar.

Mike nodded. Being inconspicuous was good. It would definitely be a bad thing if a photo of their meeting ended up on the New York Times society page.

"The video's destroyed," Mike told Jasmine once they were inside her car.

"Willy?" Jasmine asked.

"We made it clear it's in his best interests to leave you alone," Mike said.

"Who's we?" Jasmine asked.

"You know I work at CATF?" Mike said.

"Yes."

Mike shrugged. He said again, "I work at CATF." He said it like that should answer her question. In fact it did.

"So, you're important enough at CATF you can do things like this?" Jasmine asked looking surprised and impressed.

"It wasn't exactly authorized."

"God Mike. Are you in trouble?"

"Not if they don't find out," Mike said honestly.

"God," Jasmine lamented. "I'm so sorry about this."

"It's okay Jas, I owe you way more than this," Mike assured her, squeezing her hand.

"It's really over?" Jasmine said still looking anxious but mostly relieved.

"Yes," Mike assured her.

Jasmine gave him a grateful smile. Then her expression turned hesitant. "Did you watch the video?" she asked.

"The beginning," Mike admitted looking embarrassed. "I erased it. No copies are left," he assured her.

"So ... you saw me and Dee?" Jasmine asked hesitantly.

Mike nodded, feeling embarrassed.

"I guess I owe you an explanation," Jasmine said.

"No Jasmine, it's okay."

"No, I want to," Jasmine said, squeezing Mike's hand. She knew he deserved an explanation for a number of reasons. "So ... I guess I've always been confused. I like boys. But I like girls too. I guess I'm bi."

Mike nodded but didn't say anything, letting her tell him at her own pace.

"I ignored it a long time. Denied it I guess. My dad. He would not be able to deal with it," Jasmine explained. She grimaced at the thought of her father finding out. "Then I met Dee. She was my roommate in college."

"So Deidre's your girlfriend?" Mike asked gently.

"Off and on," Jasmine said with a shrug. "We both had demons to deal with. It's hard admitting to yourself you're different. That you're not like everyone else."

"So ... Dee's bi too?" Mike asked hesitantly.

"I don't know. She doesn't know," Jasmine said looking frustrated. "She's had boyfriends. She was even engaged once. Do you get what I'm saying Mike? You want to be normal. I want to be normal."

"Who defines normal?" Mike said. "Normal changes. Look at Caitlyn Jenner. Compared to her you and Dee are boring and conventional."

"I guess," Jasmine said with a humorless laugh. "Doubt my dad will think so. Or the voters."

"The world's moving Jas," Mike said.

"Donald Trump wants to ban an entire religion from immigrating to the United States," Jasmine pointed out. "It's not moving fast enough." Mike was silent, not having a response to that.

After a moment, Jasmine said "Anyway, I'm telling you this so you know I wasn't just dicking with you. I really liked you. When we were dating."

Mike nodded but didn't say anything. Like before with Allie, he didn't know how to deal with awkward situations like this. Talking about the past with an old girlfriend.

At that moment Mike's phone rang. He glanced at the caller ID. His heart did a flip when he saw it was Jen. He decided not to answer though, not wanting to take a chance of revealing he was with Jasmine Kelly. He hit "end" and put the phone back in his pocket.

"Jen?" Jasmine asked. When Mike nodded yes, she said "She's here?"

Mike didn't answer immediately. Jasmine got it. She said "She's with Frank?"

"... yeah," Mike hesitantly admitted, his cheeks going red. "They're back in the City."

Jasmine nodded. She knew all about their game. She didn't approve. She didn't understand why Mike put up with it. But he made his choice. He chose Jen. The flat chested bitch. Over her. It still stung.

Jasmine didn't understand why he would choose Jen over her. Well, that wasn't true. She understood. It didn't help though. It still hurt.

Mike's iPhone buzzed indicating a new text. He knew it was Jen. He urgently wanted to read the text but wanted to be alone when he did. "I better get going," he told Jasmine, reaching for the car door.

Jasmine grabbed his wrist. "Do me a favor? Don't tell Jen about any of this."

"I won't," Mike promised. He had his own reasons for not telling Jen. Namely, she would go ballistic if she knew he had helped Jasmine Kelly.

Jasmine held onto Mike's wrist. She wanted to - what do you call it? Make him an offer? A proposition?

Ultimately she decided not to. Not so much because of Mike. But ...

"So I guess I'll see you," Jasmine said, letting Mike's wrist go. "Thank you Mike. You saved me. You really did."

"That's what friends do," Mike said. "Like how you saved me."

Jasmine nodded. She looked at Mike and gave him a hesitant smile. She had the urge to kiss him. Not just from gratefulness. What he did, that was real power. And it was sexy. But like the unsaid proposition, she didn't.

Mike hurried back to the beach house. He went downstairs to the playroom to check on Anna. She was sound asleep along with the other kids. Allie wasn't around but the 4 babysitters were there, quieting watching a movie and tapping away on their phones.

Back upstairs the party was going strong. People were everywhere, talking, laughing, drinking and having fun. Mike didn't see Allie. Was she with RH at the bonfire? Or maybe in the bedroom?

Mike went into a bathroom for privacy. After locking the door he looked at the text. As he hoped it was from Jen! It said "So glad you're having fun baby. Missing you and the banana. Take tons of pics! Is Allie with you? Anyway, I'm wearing stockings tonight. Knew you would want to see. Love you forever! Your Jen (forever!)."

With both anticipation and wariness, Mike scrolled to the picture. Jen looked stunning as always. She was sitting on the edge of the bed with her legs crossed, showing a lot of shapely thigh. Her fabulous legs always looked smooth and toned, like they were air brushed. But in the picture they looked even silkier. Mike knew it was from wearing stockings.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Stockings. When had Jen last worn stockings or hose of any kind? Mike couldn't remember. And now she was wearing stockings for Frank. For Frank. It made his heart ache, but also got him hard.

Mike panned around and zoomed into the picture. Jen was his wife and he last saw her just that morning. But it was like she was a different person. At that moment she was Frank's girlfriend, not his wife. And he couldn't get enough, he wanted to see every detail, every nuance.

He zoomed into her beautiful face. Her makeup was different, a shade darker and heavier. Was that how Jen did her makeup when she was with Frank? Is that how he liked it?

Mike panned and zoomed to her lap. He searched for the tale tell signs. It took only a moment before he saw them. Slight bumps in her skirt. Jen wasn't just wearing stockings, she wore a garter belt too. For Frank. Mike felt dizzy with cuckold angst and lust.

He panned and zoomed to her chest. She looked a little bigger than usual and he saw no sign of the nipple rings. That told Mike she was wearing one of her new padded bras. The ones Frank bought her. The dress was new too. Another gift from Frank. Mike knew she wore Frank's diamond jewelry underneath the dress.

Yes, she wore his Sophia ring on her right hand. But Frank's jewelry was more intimate. In her sweet belly button. And also literally under her lingerie, in her perky nipples.

Frank was really into piercings. Was he done? Where was next? Mike knew. Jen's most intimate spot. Her clit. Would she let Frank pierce her clit? Put his diamond there?

It was like a home settler claiming land with a flag. "Her breasts are mine, her stomach is mine," Mike imagined Frank saying. "Now I'll make her pussy mine."

Mike thought about his limits. No boob job. No tattoos. No changes to her hair. Why had he said nothing about piercings? Because he wanted to leave the door open? He wanted Frank to claim more of his wife's sexy body?

Mike felt dizzy. He put his hand on the sink to steady himself. "It's alright," he told himself. "They're only piercings, they aren't permanent. It's only a game."

After steadying himself, he looked at the phone again. He saw there was another text. From Frank. It said "Jenny and I are about to go to dinner. I hope you're enjoying your evening with Allie. Give my regards to Allie and Anna."

There was a picture. Of Frank and Jen. They were sitting close, their cheeks practically touching as they looked into the camera. Frank's arm was around her. They looked like a couple out on a date. Mike knew that's what they were. A boyfriend and girlfriend out on a date.

He couldn't stand it any longer. He took out his cock. He held his iPhone in one hand. With his other he stroked himself, scrolling through the pictures. It took only a moment before he came. His body lurched and he shot a rope of semen into the toilet.

Panting, Mike fixed his pants and washed his hands and face. As always, with his lust sated, he was hit with all the dark emotions. He looked at the picture of Frank and Jen again. His eyes focused on Frank. Mike's insecurities flared. He knew Frank was the better man. He might be older but he was handsomer, he had the better body. He was rich and powerful. He was going to make Jen's Broadway dreams come true.

Mike stared at the picture for long moments. Jen looked happy. Sitting close to Frank, inside his arm. Snuggled into him. Happy to be with him. Happy to be his girl.

Mike clenched his eyes shut, trying to get hold of himself. "Get a grip! It's just a game!" he told himself. Jen was still his. She was just playing with Frank.

Composing himself, Mike thought about calling Jen back. But she was probably still at dinner with Frank and his Broadway friends. So instead he sent her a text: "Anna's great. Already asleep. We went to that pizza place for dinner."

Then Mike left the bathroom and went in search of a drink. He saw Allie coming in the door with a bunch of other people. She was walking close to RH. So close in fact they seemed to be together.

To Mike's surprise, Allie immediately left RH's side and walked over to him. "Just get back?" she asked.

"Yeah. How's the bonfire?" Mike asked.

"Too windy," Allie said with a shrug. "Everyone's going to the pool." There was an indoor pool in a pavilion connected to the house. Seeing the unenthusiastic look on Mike's face, Allie grinned and said "Come on, you've got to come with us. Jen'll be pissed at me if I let you be a hermit all weekend."

At the pool Mike chatted with a few friends as Allie flirted with RH. Allie peeled off her sweatshirt and shorts (she must've changed since dinner). Every male head (including Mike's) turned to look at her. Allie had a classic hourglass figure. For a time after having DJ she'd let herself go a little. But she'd been dieting and working out with Jen a lot. Now, Allie had her pre-baby figure back. She looked fabulous, definitely back to her Allie-Oh-La-La glory.

Abruptly Allie looked over at Mike. His cheeks flushed, realizing she caught him staring. Mike's thoughts flashed back to the last time he was at this house. It was a few years ago when the Jen/Scott thing was just starting. Just as now, Allie caught him staring at her in a revealing bikini. Back then she'd given him one of those withering "you have no chance with me looks."

This time was different. To his surprise, Allie gave him a friendly smile and an inquiring "are you okay?" look. Mike nodded to her, as if saying "I'm good." Allie looked at him for a moment longer then returned to flirting with RH. To his surprise, Mike felt a kinship with Allie, like they were on the same team.

Mike took out his iPhone and was disappointed to see Jen hadn't texted back. He looked again at the pictures from before. He was studying them so intently he didn't notice as Allie walked up.

"What's so interesting?" she asked.

"Nothing," Mike sputtered out.

Allie gave him a knowing, sly smile. "Come on, let me see," she said holding her hand out.

Mike hesitated but realized that was silly. Allie knew everything and Jen would show her later if he didn't. So he handed Allie his phone.

Allie looked at the pictures. First the picture of Jen in Frank's shirt looking freshly fucked (the one she saw before). Then Jen in stockings. Then Jen and Frank sitting cheek to cheek with his arm around her.

Allie looked up at Mike and saw the pain and angst on his face. "Why do you do it?" she asked. It was the same question she asked before. Why do it if it hurts so much?

Mike didn't answer at first. Then he said "She's doing what I want."

Allie studied Mike. Yeah, she saw pain there. But she saw excitement too.

Feeling uncomfortable, Mike said "I think I'll go to bed."

Allie looked at Mike for a moment longer. Then she nodded and gave him back his iPhone.

"Do you want the room?" Mike whispered, glancing over Allie's shoulder at RH. RH was talking to others but he repeatedly looked at Allie. He was clearly waiting for her to return.

Allie couldn't help smiling. How far they'd come. Who'd ever thought bubble boy would be HER wingman.

"I haven't decided," she said honestly. "Are you going to bed right now?"

"I might be up a while," Mike said.

"I'll see you later then," Allie said. She gave him a knowing grin, suspecting what bubble boy was going to do with those sexy pictures of Jen on his phone.

A little while later Allie got a text on her phone. It was from Jen. It said: "What's happening? Where's Mike? What are YOU doing?!!"

Allie rolled her eyes and laughed. "What is it?" RH asked.

"It's nothing," Allie said still grinning. Moving away slightly so RH couldn't see, she sent a text back to Jen: "Will you calm down. Mike had a heart attack seeing those pics. He's probably someplace wanking off. Don't worry he's still your BB."

Mike went downstairs to check on Anna. She and the other kids (including the babysitters) were asleep. Mike laid down next to Anna on the cot. He tossed and turned for a while. He couldn't sleep thinking about what Jen was doing with Frank. Finally, not wanting to wake Anna up, he went back upstairs.

The party was starting to die down. Mike wondered if Allie was with RH in the bedroom. For a moment he pictured RH kissing Allie and taking off her string bikini. Then Mike's phone buzzed with a text. Allie was immediately forgotten as he hurriedly opened the text. It was from Jen! It said "Hey baby - Just had dinner with the Broadway crowd. Lots to tell you! Want to talk to you. Call me! Love you bunches, your baby."

Mike stared at the text for long moments. "Lots to tell you!" What did that mean? It had to mean she scored a part. But how? She must've auditioned. But she promised not to audition without him being there. Did Jen break another promise?

Mike immediately called Jen. No answer. He called again and again. Still no answer. Where was she?

Getting worried, Mike called and texted continuously for the next hour. He texted things like "I just called" and "are you ok?" and "Pick up I'm getting worried." Jen didn't pick up or respond to any of his texts. Mike started to get frantic. Was she okay? Was she hurt?

Finally his iPhone buzzed with a text. But it wasn't from Jen. It was from Frank. It said: "Mike - Jenny's too busy to talk. Pictures from tonight. Enjoy. Frank."

Mike held his breath as he scrolled through the pictures. The pictures were of Jen getting fucked by 4 men. The men weren't like Jen's normal Adonis-type lovers. These men were old, balding, ugly, fat. But Jen didn't seem to mind. In fact it was clear from the pictures she was loving getting banged by these men.

Mike saw all the men were well endowed. Maybe that's all Jen really needed, he thought. Big cocks. He knew his wife was a size queen. He also knew his cock didn't satisfy her no matter what she said.

Mike hurried to the bathroom. He went to the same as before as it was off the beaten path and didn't get a lot of traffic. He took out his cock and slowly stroked himself as he scrolled through the pictures. "Fuck that slut," he softly chanted as he scrolled through the pictures of the 4 fat ugly men fucking his wife. "Fuck that nasty slut." Moments later he came.

Mike staggered from the bathroom. He felt unsteady as a rush of dark emotions hit him. He needed a drink so he walked to the kitchen. Luckily he didn't run into anyone so he was able to compose himself somewhat.

To his surprise, Allie was there when he walked in, rummaging through the cabinets. "Oh hi," she said seeing Mike. She had her sweatshirt and shorts back on.

"What are you looking for?" Mike asked.

"Something stronger than beer and wine," Allie said. Mike was all for that. He helped her look and they finally found a bottle of cheap tequila. There were no clean glasses so they each took a slug from the bottle.

"What are you up to?" Mike asked, curious about RH.

"One," Allie said. She took another drink of the tequila and said "Two." Mike grinned.

"I feel like some air," Allie said. "Come on, keep me company." Mike nodded. He could use some air too.

They walked on the beach, sharing the bottle of tequila (but now taking sips instead of gulps). The beach was softly illuminated by the moon and the light from the big mansions next to the dunes. They arrived at the bonfire. They were the only ones there. The wind had died down and there were embers still burning, making it a pleasant place to be. They sat on the sand in front of the embers and looked at the moon over the ocean.

Remembering, Mike said "Happy birthday."

"Don't remind me," Allie said, not happy about turning 30. "I think your pretty wife and I are going to celebrate at happy hour or something."

"Oh okay, good," Mike said.

"How is she?" Allie asked.

Mike hesitated, then said "She's being Jen."

Allie laughed, knowing what that meant. She said "You said you want that."

"I do want it," Mike said.

"But it drives you crazy too," Allie said. She asked again, "So why do you do it?"
Like Reply
Mike shrugged. He didn't answer at first, taking another sip of the vodka. Then he said "Do you think, if we didn't play the game, Jen would cheat on me?"

"Hold on cowboy, no fair," Allie said taking the bottle from Mike and taking a sip. "She's my best friend. You can't ask me that."

"You know about Wesley right?" Mike said.

"... yes," Allie admitted after a moment's hesitation.

"Were you part of that?" Mike asked.

"What?"

"Did you setup Jen with Wesley? He was your boyfriend's friend back then."

"God Mike she didn't tell me until after," Allie protested.

"But you never liked us together," Mike said.

"Mike ..." Allie sighed. "That was a long time ago okay? I like you together now."

They were silent for long moments. Then Allie said "Look Mike, people make mistakes. Jen was young. She was getting hit on all the time. You were in London. I'm not saying it was right. But shit happens sometimes."

"She cheated on me another time, when we were living together in New York, before we got married," Mike said.

Allie knew about that one too. "Are you really upset about this?" she asked. "With all the kinky shit you're into?"

"You asked me why," Mike said. "I'm telling you why."

"What?"

"Why we keep playing the game," Mike said.

Allie frowned, not sure what he meant by that. She asked "So, you play your game, because otherwise you think Jen'll cheat on you?"

"No," Mike said. "We play the game because Jen loves sex. And the variety. And all the romance. And I'm - like you said - I'm into shit."

Allie stared at Mike. Then she laughed. "God Mike," she said smiling incredulously at him. "At least you're honest." Mike couldn't help laughing (at himself).

Still grinning, Mike glanced behind them at the big mansions just beyond the dune. The one directly behind was incredibly big. The sight triggered a memory. He said "I wonder ..."

"What?" Allie asked.

"The last time we were here," Mike said. "Jen just met Scott. They walked out here. Jen told me she saw a huge house. I wonder if that's the one."

Allie remembered and laughed. "Oh yeah I'm sure they were looking at the houses."

"What?" Mike said not understanding.

Still laughing, Allie said "I doubt Jen was looking at the houses with Scott's dick in her mouth."

Mike froze. It was like his heart stopped. But he didn't show it to Allie. Instead he kept a fake smile plastered on his face. "We better get back," he said abruptly, standing up.

"Oh okay," Allie said. She looked at him. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah fine," Mike said tersely. They walked back to the beach house in silence. Inside the house Mike asked "Do you want the bedroom?"

"I already used it," Allie said. She gave him a conspiratorial grin, like a pilot to her wingman. Maverick to Goose.

Mike managed a smile. So RH got lucky with Allie. Well, good for him.

"Goodnight then," Mike said, clearly distracted.

"Yeah, goodnight," Allie said. She studied him. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," Mike lied with the fake tight smile still on his face.

After leaving Allie, Mike went downstairs to the playroom. Seeing Anna still sound asleep, Mike rushed upstairs to his assigned bedroom. He sat down on the edge of the bed, his heart pounding. He clutched the sheets as thoughts and emotions swirled through his head.

Jen gave Scott a blowjob on the beach? But that's not what she told him. Jen said they kissed and fondled but that's all. (Author's note: Jen told Mike this in All In My Head Part 2.)

Did it matter? After all, Jen DID go down on Scott later that night, in the bathroom. Beach or the bathroom. Why did it matter?

But it DID matter! Jen said they only kissed on the beach. Real intimacy - oral - came later that night, in the bathroom. Actual penetration sex with Scott only happened some time later after Jen admitted everything to him.

If Jen lied about the beach - if she DID go down on Scott - then she probably lied about everything else. That meant she probably had intercourse with Scott BEFORE she admitted everything about the Hamptons. In fact, she might have actually fucked Scott in the bathroom instead of just going down on him. Or maybe they even started fucking at Jack and Jill's wedding when they first met.

It was more lies and broken promises! More cheating! How could Mike trust Jen? For all he knew, maybe she was still fucking Scott. Maybe she was still fucking Clint or Ricky or even Drums.

Mike violently pressed his palms against his head. How could Jen do this to him? He adored her! Worshipped her! He gave her so much freedom. He forgave all her indiscretions. And yet ... and yet! She still repeatedly lied and broke promises. Still! Like tonight, auditioning for Frank's Broadway friends. What the fuck?! When she knew it was so important to him?! When she promised not to do that?! Another broken promise! What was he supposed to do?

Did she really love him? How could she with all the lies and broken promises? Maybe she was just using him. Maybe he was really just a friend to her, an emotional rock in the hurricane of life. Maybe this way she had it both ways, the security and stability of him and the romance and excitement of her lovers.

That's when Mike's emotions really started going off over the cliff. When he thought about the possibility of Jen not really loving him. Faking her feelings and affection (like the way she faked her orgasms sometimes). Really just loving him as a friend.

Maybe it wasn't just a game for Jen. Maybe, intentionally or not, she was trying out men for real. Ricky, Scott, Tom, Drums, Clint, Frank. She had Mike until she found the one she really wanted. The man who could give her everything. Then she'd dump him. Or keep him around as a safety net. That would be even worse.

Mike imagined that beach scene with Jen and Scott. Like a movie in his head. Maybe it started out as kissing. Then petting. Scott's hand inside Jen's blouse and bra. Jen getting hot as Scott rubbed her nipples and kissed up her neck and behind her ear.

Jen moving her hand to his crotch. Rubbing him, feeling his size and hardness. That's when Jen would have lost control. When she felt how big he was. She probably missed having something so big after having only Mike's disappointingly thin, not even 5 incher for such a long time (since after Ricky ended and they got back together).

It would have happened fast. Jen undoing the snap of his pants. Edging her soft hand down his boxers (Mike imagined it was her left hand, with his wedding ring). Feeling him. Pulling him out. Looking at his big cock in the moonlight.

Jen would have a major cum face on. Maybe she hesitated a moment, thinking of Mike in the beach house, probably looking for her, worried about her. But the big cock in her hand was too much to resist. So she pulled her long blonde hair back and then lowered her head. She opened her lips wide and took Scott into her mouth.

Jen bobbing up and down on Scott's long thick shaft. Her chin getting wet from her saliva and Scott's pre-cum. Scott's hands in her soft blonde hair, urging her to take him deeper down her throat. His hand going under her and back into her bra to fondle her small perfect breasts as she blew him.

Scott on the edge. Almost there. Jen sucking and stroking him faster, more urgently, wanting to give him pleasure. Scott's fingers locked in her hair. His head rolling back, a huge moan. His cock exploding in her mouth. Jen's throat muscles working frantically to swallow all of his huge load.

Jen cleaning Scott with her tongue as he softened in her mouth. Finally pulling off his cock. Seeing that even soft he was way bigger than her husband.

Scott pulling Jen into his arms and kissing her. "Give me a minute," he said. With her beautiful face and sexy body it would only take a minute or two to get hard again. And now he wanted to fuck.

"No, I have to get back," Jen would say, pulling out of his arms. "My husband."

"Forget him," Scott would say.

"I can't forget him Scott, he's my husband," Jen would say.

Not "I love him." Just "he's my husband."

"Can I have that?" Jen said reaching for the beer bottle.

Scott handed her the beer bottle. Jen would take a big slug of the beer, sloshing it around her mouth, using it like mouth wash. So Mike wouldn't be able to taste Scott's cum.

"We have to get back," Jen said getting up.

"Wait," Scott said grabbing her wrist. "You haven't cum." He'd go down on her, or at least finger her.

"We've been gone too long," Jen would say, desperation creeping into her voice. "Mike's probably looking for me. I need to get back."

They walked back to the beach house. Jen let him hold her hand as they walked. Only as they got close did she let his hand go. But she still walked close to him. People looking at them would think they were a couple.

"Can I see you later?" Scott asked just before going into the house.

Jen hesitated only a moment. "I'll come get you tonight, after Mike's asleep," she would have said. She only made one mistake. She forget to tell Scott to bring a condom.

It was a measure of his cuckold obsession that Mike urgently stroked himself as this scene played out in his head. He came so hard his jizz shot up into the air (even though he already came a few times earlier that day). As he panted after cumming, he was flooded with all the dark emotions.

Mike tossed and turned all night long. Before sunrise he went to the Dunkin Donuts and got dozens of donuts, box carafes of hot coffee and a case of OJ. Back at the house he shunned the donuts and pounded black coffee.

Anna and DJ wanted to play on the beach again before going home. Normally Mike would prefer to go home immediately, to see Jen. But why? She was probably still at Frank's. Getting her brains fucked out. Kissing him. Snuggling with him. Wearing his shirt. So why rush? Especially after what Allie told him.

"What the fuck is wrong?" Allie said to Mike as they sat on the beach watching their kids. He hadn't said 2 words since getting there. "You look like shit."

Mike turned to Allie. He didn't want to get into it. So rather than answering her question, he said "You like RH?"

Allie rolled her eyes, feeling frustrated. Did this guy EVER give straight answers?! She sighed feeling frustrated. Finally she said "He's okay. But I'm not ready for anything serious."

"He's a nice guy. You know, he's wearing 17," Mike pointed out. "Keith Hernandez."

Allie rolled her eyes again. "Why do men always think sports solves everything?" she asked, frustration in her voice.

Mike shrugged but didn't say anything. They watched the kids in mostly silence for another hour. The entire time Mike held his iPhone in his hand. He willed the phone to ring. He willed Jen to call him.

"Tell me anything," he said to himself, feeling desperate. "Tell me why I'm wrong. Tell me why it wasn't a lie. Tell me anything. I'll believe you. I'll forgive you. Just tell me."

But Jen never called. She never texted. Nothing. Mike knew why. She was too busy with Frank. She didn't care about a lie told years ago. She probably didn't even remember it. It was just one of many.

Finally Mike got up and said "I better get going."

Allie looked at Mike. "Are you pissed at Jen over something I said?" she asked. "Because if you are Jen is going to kill me."

"It's not you Allie," Mike said. To Allie's surprise, Mike leaned over and gave her a peck on the cheek. Then he corralled Anna and took her back to the beach house to wash up before the drive home.

Allie stayed on the beach, replaying the conversation from last night in her head. Mike had been fine but then he fell off the edge. What happened? Suddenly she realized her mistake. The blowjob on the beach! Jen's lie! "Fuck!" she said to herself. She got DJ and ran to the beach house. But when she got there Mike and Anna were already gone.

Mike took his time driving home. At some point his iPhone ran out of power (he forgot to charge it last night). He barely noticed.

They stopped for lunch. Then gas. Then a snack. Once inside the City he purposely parked the Zipcar miles away from the loft apartment. Then he took his time on the subway home.

Mike and Anna finally arrived home. As they approached the loft apartment the door suddenly swung open.
Like Reply
Cheating and Rivals Pt. 36-37

Cheating and Rivals Part 36

"Mommieeeee!" Anna squealed when she saw Jen. She ran to her mother and leaped into her arms. Jen squeezed her daughter tight, tears of relief falling down her cheeks.

"Mommy, why are you crying?" Anna asked, her tiny hand going to Jen's cheeks.

"I'm just happy to see you honey," Jen said hugging Anna tight. She looked at Mike. He was definitely upset. She whispered "I wish you called."

Mike frowned at Jen. He said "What happened to your face?"

Jen looked down, disheartened. Her face was swollen and blotchy in places from Jimmy and his friends' rough treatment last night. But Mike's words and the look in his face stung even worse than their slaps. Yes, she knew he was mad and upset. But the first thing he mentions is her face? "I'll tell you later," she whispered.

Jen wiped the tears away with the back of her hand. Forcing a smile on her face and happiness into her voice, she picked up Anna and walked to the kitchen. "Come on honey," she said. "I made your favorite for dinner. Tell me everything that happened this weekend."

Mike stayed back in the family room. He felt angry and hurt. And what the fuck happened to her face?

After a few moments Jen walked out to him. She held a tumbler in her hand. "Come on baby, I made your favorite too. A ribeye steak and baked potato. I got sour cream and bacon bits," she said handing him the tumbler. The tumbler held an inch of scotch and one ice cube.

"I don't want Frank's scotch," Mike said bitterly. Frank had given Mike an expensive bottle of Highland Park (the one that cost over $1000).

Jen had anticipated her husband's reaction. "It's your Highland Park baby," she assured him. Mike hesitated a moment longer, then took the tumbler. Jen held out her hand. "I talked to Allie. I know why you're mad. You have every right. But come on honey. Let's have dinner with Anna. We'll talk later."

As with the tumbler, Mike hesitated. Finally he took his wife's hand and they walked together into the kitchen.

Mike and Jen managed to act normal during dinner. They didn't want Anna to know they were arguing and get upset. After putting Anna to bed, Jen said to Mike, "Do you want to talk now?"

Mike nodded. Jen took his hand and they walked into their bedroom. Mike got on the bed and Jen climbed on top of him. Mike resisted but Jen pushed his hands away. She held him and kissed all over his face. As she did she said over and over "I love you. I'm sorry. I love you."

Jen pushed Mike onto his back. Again he resisted but it was a half-hearted effort. He loved Jen. Adored her. Although he was angry and hurt, he was giving her every chance to explain. The worst thing would've been if she said "yeah I lied, deal with it." But she wasn't doing that.

Jen snuggled into him, pulling his arm around her. She wrapped her arms around him tight so he couldn't get away. Then she said "I admit I lied. I went down on Scott on the beach. But that's the only thing I lied about. You probably think we fucked in the bathroom. But we didn't. It was like what I said. We were going to fuck but he didn't have a condom. So I went down on him again, and he went down on me. That's what happened Mike. We didn't have sex until later, when you were there. I told you just that one lie. Just that one."

Mike was silent, processing all this. If it was just that one lie ...

He wanted to believe her. He wanted to. He asked "Why lie?"

"I wish I hadn't," Jen said squeezing him tighter. "At the time ... I don't know ... I thought ... it's just ..."

"Just tell me Jen," Mike said. He was mad and hurt but he didn't pull away from her. He just wanted to know.

Jen hesitated. Then she finally said "I was really into Scott back then. I guess I didn't want you to know how much. I know your fantasies. But if you knew how much, I thought you'd get upset."

"You didn't want to tell me you went down on him twice that night?" Mike said, not understanding.

Jen hesitated. Then, wanting to come clean with her husband, she said, "Yeah but, it's more than that. I really wanted Scott. So after we got back from the beach - after I went down on him - I was trying to figure out a way to get him alone. So we could fuck. If I told you what really happened - that we hooked up on the beach AND the bathroom - twice, not once - you'd figure it out. We'd talk, like we're doing now. And you'd figure it out. How much I was into Scott. I mean, back then, I thought about Scott all the time. It scared me. Not just the physical part. What I was feeling. So I didn't want you to know. Because I didn't want to hurt you. So that's why I lied."

Mike nodded slowly, processing all this. After a moment he said "But I know you get infatuated."

"I know you know," Jen said hugging him. "But this was back then. I get it better now. But still ... I don't think you understand how intense it gets. When you're infatuated with someone."

"Jen, I know," Mike said looking into his wife's eyes. He was still infatuated with Jen. Even after all these years.

Jen smiled and beamed into her husband's eyes. She snuggled deeper into his arm.

"Was Scott different?" he asked. "From Ricky? Or Tom?"

Jen looked at her husband. She saw excitement on his face. She moved her hand to his crotch. He was hard. She began to softly stroke him over his pants. "They're all different baby," she said, kissing him on his cheek. "Scott happened so fast. I met him at Jack and Jill's wedding and then bam. With Ricky it built up. Tom was that way too."

"How intense it got with Scott," Mike said. "It happens with all your boyfriends?"

"Yeah, I mean, less with Tom," Jen said. "More with Ricky."

Mike raised an eyebrow at that. "So you were more into Ricky than Scott?"

"I guess they are like real boyfriends," Jen said, kissing him again. This time she let her soft lips linger on his cheek. "You know. You like some better than others. So yeah, Ricky more than Scott."

"What do you mean they're like real boyfriends?" Mike asked, emphasizing the word like. "Aren't they real boyfriends?"

Jen shrugged and said "I actually think I've only had 2 real boyfriends in my wife. You and Colin. Clint too I guess. Sort of. I don't know. Everyone else is just the game."

"But you said the infatuation gets intense," Mike said. "You can't stop thinking about them."

Jen moved her hand lower to between his legs. She caressed over his balls with just her fingertips. Mike was breathing hard now. He parted his legs slightly to give Jen easier access. Jen kissed his cheek again. Then she moved slightly, so her lips were close to his ear. She whispered huskily, "That's right baby. It gets so bad I can't stop thinking about them. But not with all of them. Not really with Tom. Or Clint. A little but not that much. But with Ricky. With Scott and Frankie, for a little while. Yeah, it got like that."

Jen continued to stroke him. Mike knew if she kept doing that he was going to cum in his pants. "Stop," he said, grabbing her hand. He pulled her hand up to his chest. They were still snuggling together, Mike's arm around her, Jen's head on his chest in the crook of his neck.

"I'm terrible huh?" Jen said again. She began playing with the buttons of his shirt. She often did that (and, mimicking her mother, Anna also often played with the buttons of her daddy's shirt).

"You're perfect," Mike gushed.

Jen smiled, a warm glow running through her. Relief too. It felt like they were pass the bad part. She grabbed a handful of his shirt and squeezed him tight. "I think sometimes it gets so intense because of you," she mused, as if thinking out loud. "Because you're there. I can let go. You know? Live for the moment. I don't have to worry about the future, if they'll take care of me, if they'll be there. Because they're not real. You're real Mike. I know you'll always take care of me. You'll always love me. So I can let myself go with them."

"I will," Mike promised, hugging her tighter. What she said made him feel incredibly good. He felt secure with their love, their relationship and marriage, his place in her life. After a moment he asked "What about Frank?"

Jen moved her hand to his crotch again. He was still rock hard. She unzipped his pants and took out his cock. She wrapped her soft hand around his hard shaft and slowly stroked him up and down. "What about Frank baby?" she asked.

"I don't want to cum yet," Mike said.

"I won't let you," Jen promised.

"Who's the better boyfriend? Frank or Ricky?"

"You mean boyfriend right?" Jen said with a grin, emphasizing boyfriend so as to put air quotes around it.

"Yeah," Mike said with a grin back.

"I don't know baby," Jen said with another lingering kiss on his cheek. "It's kind of hard to compare since I'm with Frank now."

Jen felt Mike's cock jerk in her hand. The littlest things did it for him. Like saying "I'm with Frank now."

"But probably Ricky more than Frank," Mike guessed.

Jen hesitated. She felt they were getting into dangerous places. Places she didn't really want to go. "Maybe," she said. "I don't know. I was a lot younger when Ricky happened. A lot stupider." Jen laughed (at herself).

"What about Colin?" Mike asked. There was huge excitement in his voice. "Ricky or Colin?"

"I don't know Mike," Jen said with a laugh. "It's hard. I have so much history with Colin."
Like Reply
"Yeah but, if you had to pick," Mike pressed.

"You," she said with another kiss on his cheek.

"You know what I mean," Mike said grinning.

"I really don't know," Jen said evasively with another laugh.

Mike looked at her. He felt like she was holding back. He said "You never really told me what happened when you were with Ricky in LA."

Jen's body stiffened. It was just an instant and then she forced herself to relax. But Mike felt it. "You never asked," she said evasively.

It was true. Back then, after Jen moved back and they got back together, he didn't want to know. Then Scott happened. Then Tom. And on and on. Ricky was forgotten. He was on the west coast, they on the east. What happened in LA didn't seem to matter. But now Mike was curious.

As if reading his mind, Jen hugged Mike tighter and said "Let's not talk about Ricky baby. That ended years ago. He doesn't matter. None of them matter. They're just a game. I get a little infatuated because it's new and exciting. Then I get over it. You know that baby. Just like I'll get over Frank. You're the only one who's real baby."

"So you're not over Frank yet?" Mike asked.

"Well ...," Jen said with a laugh and playful roll of her eyes.

"It's okay, you know I like it," Mike said grinning at her. Then his expression turned to concern. He gently touched her bruised cheek. "What happened?"

Jen stopped stroking him. "It got kind of rough last night," she said. She was glad to change the subject from Ricky.

"The Broadway people?" Mike asked with a disapproving frown.

"No, other guys," Jen said. "I have a lot to tell you."

Mike tenderly stroked her bruised cheek, concern on his face. "It'll be better soon," Jen assured him. Her beautiful face was still swollen and red in places but it was a lot better from that morning. "By tomorrow. I'll be all better."

"I don't like this," Mike said as he gently touched his wife's bruised face. "I'll call Frank tomorrow. This better never happen again."

"It's okay baby," Jen assured him. "It looks worse than it is. It'll be all better tomorrow." She didn't want Mike to do anything rash against Frank. She wasn't worried about Frank. She was worried what Frank might do to her husband. Mike's way of protecting her was throwing himself in front of a bus. Literally. She didn't want him to get hurt.

"This better never happen again," Mike said again, anger in his voice.

"We'll add it to your list baby," Jen said soothingly, trying to calm her husband down.

Mike nodded. He forced himself to relax. But he said to himself "This will never happen again. Never."

"So, tell me about this weekend," Jen said wanting to change the subject. She especially wanted to know everything about Anna's weekend. They spent the next half hour talking about their daughter.

"So, um, baby, what happened with Allie?" Jen asked her husband with a mischievous smile. Allie already told her nothing happened so she wasn't worried.

"Nothing," Mike said, suddenly feeling awkward. He had no interest in another girl, and certainly not Allie.

"Nothing? Not even a little smooch?" Jen teased.

"Jen ... just stop," Mike said, knowing she was dicking with him. "I'm not interested in Allie. You know that. And she's not interested in me. She was more into hooking up with RH."

"RH? Are you serious?" Jen said surprised. Why the little horny slut. She couldn't blame Allie though. RH was a hottie.

"Well, just in case," Jen said with that teasing look again. She took one of the Durex condoms and put it in his wallet. "Now you're a player baby," she said with a giggle. "You have a free pass with Allie. Just make sure you wear this."

It still bothered Mike that Jen was willing to let him have sex with another girl. He wasn't fond of the nickname "bubble boy." But he liked the meaning behind it. That Jen loved him so much that she wanted him exclusively hers. From her joking tone of voice though, it was pretty clear Jen knew nothing would ever happen. This was Allie after all, her best friend. If Jen really wanted to hook him up with another girl, she would have picked someone else, like that Juliet chick.

"Tell me what happened last night," Mike said. This is what he was interested in. Not him with another girl. But Jen with other men.

"You saw the pictures right?" Jen said. Frank had sent Mike a few pictures.

Mike nodded. "Who were those guys?" he asked.

Jen thought about it. "I don't know," she said honestly. Frank never told her. She said "Fat ugly men."

"You let them fuck you?" Mike said with a frown. His beautiful sexy wife was way better than those men. They weren't in her league. Men like them should never get within spitting distance of his lovely, sexy wife.

"I mean ... yeah," Jen said her face going red. "You saw the pictures right?"

"There were just a few," Mike said.

"I have all of them. Video too," Jen said giving Mike her iPhone. Seeing Mike's look of concern, she quickly added "I deleted them from Frank's phone."

Mike put her phone on the bedside table. He wanted to look at the pictures and videos but not at that moment. He said "Tell me what happened."

"It was after dinner," Jen said. She moved her hand back down to his cock and started stroking him again. "Frank set it up of course. They were awful and repulsive. And I fucked them. Because Frank told me to." Jen shuddered at the memory. At her submission to Frank.

"So ... you're really under Frank's spell," Mike hesitantly said, looking concerned.

"Baby it's not like that," Jen said. "Frank's different."

"He's different, but the same," Mike said.

"What do you mean?"

"He's different but in the end, he's just like the other guys," Mike said. "Maybe not Scott. Scott'll probably never settle down with just one girl. But all the other guys. He wants you. He wants to take you away from me."

"So maybe we should still be playing with Scott," Jen joked. When Mike didn't smile, she got serious too and stopped stroking him. "What do you want me to do? Break up with Frank?"

"So he IS your boyfriend," Mike said. He had to be, otherwise she wouldn't need to "break up" with him.

"Baby ...," Jen said with a laugh. Mike was always all over the place with their game. She eyed him with a knowing smile. She began stroking him again and said "You like the risk, don't you baby? It gets you hot. You don't want me to break up with Frank."

Mike leaned back, enjoying his wife's soft hand on his cock as delicious cuckold angst washed over him. He knew she was manipulating his fantasies to get what she wanted; it was clear she didn't want to break up with Frank yet. That bothered him but was so hot too. He wanted her to cuck him with another guy, and it worked best if she was into the guy. With Frank she clearly was. The cuckold angst and hurt (and yes, the risk) got him so hot!

"No, I don't want you to break up," Mike said, his words coming out like a moan. He ran his hand over her ass. "So the ugly guys fucked you really hard?"

"Yeah. They were really rough." She moved up a little in the bed to give her husband easier access to her behind. That put her closer to his face so she used the opportunity to kiss him again.

"You loved it," Mike said. Now he was the one giving her a knowing smile.

"It was so nasty baby," Jen said with a delighted smile, still awed by the debauchery. And how she got off on it so much. "I felt like such a dirty slut."

Seeing her excitement, Mike asked, "That turns you on, acting like a dirty slut?"

"I am a slut," Jen said simply; it wasn't an act. "With Frank."

Mike frowned at that. "You think you're his slut?"

"I am a slut," Jen answered, emphasizing the word am. "Maybe not his. But a slut."

"Jen ...," Mike said disapprovingly.

"I'm your goddess baby," Jen assured him, kissing his cheek again. "But think about it. Frank's right. I'm a slut. Everyone thinks so. I sleep around. I have an easy reputation. Handsome guys think they can get into my pants. And they're right. I'm easy. I'll fuck anyone. Like last night. Think about it Mike. I am a slut."

"Jen, it's our game," Mike said looking concerned at his wife. "That's why you do what you do. You're not a slut." He emphasized not.

Jen saw his concerned. "It's okay baby. I'm okay with it. Frank's helping me accept what I am."

"Jen ...," Mike said, frowning and really concerned now. He didn't like the sound of that; the power and influence Frank had over his wife.

"He's helping both of us," Jen said. She gave him a tender kiss. "I understand you better now. You're a cuck. My bottom." She kissed him again and said gently, "It's okay baby. It gets me hot too. You're my cuck, right?" She was still stroking him.

"Yeah," Mike said, looking into her beautiful eyes and breathing hard. Yes, he was a cuckold. But it only worked with Jen, the woman he loved.

"Frank's helping me," Jen said. "I understand me better now too. I am a slut Mike. I am. And I'm his bottom."

"So you're saying, you are Frank's slut," Mike said, getting more troubled and upset.

"Don't get upset baby," Jen said soothingly. She kissed him again. "It doesn't affect you and me."

"How can it not affect you and me?" Mike said with exasperation.

"Baby, I'm still your wife," Jen said kissing him again. "That's all that really matters."

"But you're Frank's slut," Mike said again looking troubled. "I don't like you being another man's. Any part of you."

"It's always that way baby," Jen said. Her voice was calm and reasonable but soothing too. "When I'm another man's girlfriend - he has part of me. You know that baby. And it gets you hot. Right?"

Mike hesitated, then said "... yes." She was right. Giving herself to another man was incredibly hot. And the danger made it even more thrilling.

"It's okay to get a little upset," Jen said kissing him again. "I know that's part of it for you. But you can't get so upset you get mean. Because you know how the game works." She was talking gently and loving, but there was also a firmness in her voice, like she was chastising him.

"What do you mean?" Mike asked.

Jen was still stroking him, and she kissed him again to take the sting out of her next words. "You can't disappear Mike," she said. "Especially if you have Anna. That was really mean. It was kind of a jerky thing to do."

Mike was about to object but she gently put a soft finger to his lips. She kissed him again to show she loved him and wasn't mad. But she had limits, just like he had limits.
Like Reply
"You were right to get mad at me. I was terrible," Jen conceded, her voice still soft and loving. "But you know how the game works. I'm with other men. I do things. I'm not saying it's right. But remember back then? You wanted to play the game again. You wanted me to hook up with Gary, or someone else. Remember?"

"Yes, I remember," Mike said. (Author's note: See He Fucked My Girl Part 10.)

Jen kissed him. She said "So I let myself fall for someone. Scott. It went too fast and I lied to you. I was wrong. But you see how it happened? It was because I was playing the game."

"Yeah, I see," Mike admitted.

Jen kissed him again. She was still stroking him. She took her hand off, and Mike watched as she licked spit on her hand. Then she wrapped her hand around his shaft again. With the lubrication she held him tighter. Now her hand felt like a soft pussy.

"Does this feel good?" Jen whispered as she stroked up and down.

"Yeah but I don't want to cum yet," Mike said, his eyelids heavy with lust.

"I won't let you," Jen said. She squeezed his balls and grinned at him. He grinned back.

"Baby you know how insecure I am," she said earnestly, looking into his eyes as she slowly stroked him. "And after you were in jail ... I can't handle it Mike. I need to know where you are. You can't disappear. That's torture. I can't handle it. Especially if you have Anna with you. You promised me Mike. You'll always be there. Remember?"

"Yes," Mike said. Now he was feeling like an ass.

"Do you still promise that?"

"Yes, I promise," Mike said solemnly.

"So?" Jen said.

"So?" Mike said, not understanding.

"Now you say you're sorry baby," Jen said smiling at him. "Then I'll let you inside me."

"I have to say I'm sorry to get inside you?" Mike said with a grin.

"Yep, because you're my cucky sub," Jen said with a playful giggle. Grinning at him, she said "So say you're sorry honey. Or this is all you get." She squeezed his shaft with her hand.

Jen was playing but Mike sensed she was serious. If he didn't apologize he'd only get her hand. But he didn't mind saying sorry. Because he WAS sorry. He was wrong. Their game was out there. Shit happened sometimes. Yes she lied. But she lied to spare his feelings. And was it really that big a lie anyway?

"I'm sorry," Mike said.

"Do you really mean it, or do you just want to get inside me?" Jen asked grinning at him.

"Both," Mike said with a laugh. Jen giggled. Smiling and beaming into his eyes, she undressed him. She caressed and kissed all over his body. She was careful to stay away from his penis so he wouldn't accidentally shoot off.

Then Jen took off her clothes. "Don't get upset baby," she said as she revealed her body to him. Her body was covered with bruises. There were hickeys on her neck and shoulders. "I'll be better soon," she promised him. She knew she would. She was already looking a lot better from that morning. Mike scowled but didn't say anything. He would talk to Frank tomorrow.

Jen got on top of him, straddling his hips. "Condom Mike," she told him.

Mike reached into the bedside table for a Durex condom. She noticed there were 2 full boxes there. Reading her thoughts, he said "I bought more."

"Good," Jen said with a nod, smiling at him and tenderly running her fingertips across his cheek. She ripped the square foil package with her teeth and rolled the extra thick condom on her husband's shaft.

"Did Frank cum inside you?" Mike asked excitedly.

"Yes," Jen said. She lowered herself on Mike's cock, being careful because she was really sore. "Twice."

"He came a lot?"

"He always cums a lot," Jen said, moving up and down on him.

"You're off the pill?" Mike asked, cuckold lust in his eyes.

"Yesterday and today baby," Jen said. She reminded him, "You threw them out."

"You didn't buy more?"

"No," Jen said with a laugh. He was so obsessed with this. She grinned at the extra excitement in Mike's eyes from the possibilities and risks. She pulled his hands to her firm, flat tummy. "I let him cum inside me because the pill's still working."

"How long?" Mike asked. How long would the after-effects of the pill protect her?

"A few days. After that it gets risky," Jen said as she slowly rocked on him. Thinking about her cycle, she said "I'll have to be a little careful next weekend."

"A little?"

"It won't be too dangerous," she told him. "Not next weekend."

Mike nodded, his breath catching at her words. He asked "You're going out with Frank next weekend?"

"Yes Mike," Jen said. She wasn't asking him. She was telling him. That's where they were now. She said "And I want you to go out with Allie."

"I'm not interested," Mike told her.

That's what Jen wanted to hear! But she didn't say that of course. "Maybe we'll go on a double date," she suggested. "You'd like that right?"

"Yes!" Mike said immediately, his eyes going wide. Seeing Jen interacting with her boyfriend was always a big turn on.

"That's what we'll do then," Jen said smiling at him. She wrapped her arms around Mike's neck and they kissed as they made love.

"Is everything okay?" Allie asked the next morning, hesitantly poking her head into Jen's office.

"I should spank you," Jen said giving her best friend the evil eye.

"Oh baby," Allie said with a pretend moan. She turned around and wiggled her butt. Both girls laughed.

Grinning, Allie plopped herself into the comfy chair in front of Jen's desk. She asked "So bubble boy's okay?"

"He about gave me a nervous breakdown, but yeah I think we're okay," Jen said grimacing at the memory. "You have to be more careful Allie."

"God Jen your life is so complicated I'll have to write notes on my hand," Allie said sarcastically.

"Like you're any different?" Jen shot back.

Allie shrugged, knowing Jen was right.

"Just don't talk about me when you're with him," Jen suggested.

"Jen, god, all he wants to do is talk about you," Allie scoffed. Jen smiled at that.

Allie grinned and said "It's kind of cute. Obsessive but cute. Or demented. It's like you're married to your stalker."

Jen laughed.

"Mike talks about heavy stuff though," Allie said, the smile going away.

"Like what?"

"Like, maybe you and Mike need to talk more," Allie said. "Or get therapy."

Jen frowned, looking worried. "What did he say?"

"He thinks about when you cheated on him," Allie said looking reluctant, like she didn't want to get into the middle of this. "He asked, if you didn't play your game, if I thought you'd cheat on him again."

"God," Jen lamented, looking distressed. "What did you say?"

"What was I supposed to say Jen?" Allie said. She shrugged. "I didn't say anything. I mean, I had your back. But the less said the better, you know?"

They were silent for long moments. Then, looking at Jen, Allie asked "What happened to your face?"

The swelling and bruises were mostly gone but not quite. "It got rough Saturday night," Jen said.

Allie looked concerned. She said "Jen, I like it rough too, but -."

"I know," Jen said.

"Are you sure - what's his name, Frank? - are you sure you should be with him?" Allie asked with the concerned look still on her face.

Jen shrugged. She wasn't sure about anything, especially now that she knew what Mike was thinking. Not just about Frank but playing the game entirely. But still ... she wasn't ready to end things with Frank. "You know back in college?" Jen said. "At night. Sometimes we talked about our fantasies?"

"Yeah," Allie said with a smile, remembering those times. As roommates in college they often talked late into the night, laying in their beds in the dark, talking about everything, their parents, boyfriends, high school, dreams, and sometimes their sexual fantasies.

"Well, Frank brings out my inner slut," Jen said.

"That's not too hard," Allie joked with a laugh.

Jen grinned. Then she looked hesitant. "Remember I told you my fantasies of being forced?" she said looking embarrassed.

"Your bang fantasies," Allie said with a shrug. There were all kinds of different fantasies. Her manta was, whatever floats your boat as long as you don't hurt anyone else. She knew Jen felt the same way.

Jen nodded. "Frank makes it feel real," she said. "Even though I know it's not. Even though I have a safe word, and I can stop it whenever I want, it feels real."

"How's he do that?"

"I don't know, it's just ...," Jen said, going red faced and giving an embarrassed laughed. "He's really controlling. So when I'm with him I feel like I have to do what he says. And he's not the one. He gets other guys to do me. That's what makes it feel really real. Like if it was your boyfriend doing it, no matter how good he was at acting, you'd know it wasn't really real. But other guys doing it, it feels real. Saturday it was 4 guys I didn't even know. They were gross. But, well, you know ..."

"That's how you got the bruises?" Allie asked.

Jen nodded. "It was hot Allie," she said as if still awestruck by it all. "It's kind of scary."

"Well, yeah," Allie said with a "duh" tone of voice. "Getting bangd is scary."

"No, not that," Jen said. "I mean, yeah, that. But scary how much I get off on it. Frank does things, he puts me into situations. Not just bang, other things. They're all really hot."
Like Reply
"Do you have sex with Frank or just other men?" Allie asked.

"With Frank too," Jen said. There was a delighted sparkle in her eyes. "He's really good. God Allie, he's so freaking thick."

"Okay, tmi," Allie said with a laugh, holding out her hands in playful surrender. She and Jen had both been wild in college, after college too. Allie was still certainly no nun, but she felt like she was calming down. It seemed like, though, that Frank was tapping into Jen's slutty wild side.

"So you're Frank's submissive slut?" Allie said with a grin, knowing Jen's sub-space fantasies.

Jen grinned. Then she shivered as she remembered the other night. "I wasn't even attracted to the guys," she said as if reveling in the memory from Saturday night. "They were horrible. But that made it feel real too."

"God Jen," Allie said shaking her head. Four men. That was pushing it even for Jen (or her).

Jen read her best friend's thoughts. She said "I know it's really slutty."

"Ya think?" Allie said with a laugh.

Jen laughed back. She shrugged and said "Frank brings out the worse in me. But, it's not like I just did 4 guys. It was the situation. You know?"

Allie nodded. She got it. Jen had always had a submissive streak. It kind of went along with her insecurities of being deserted, her need to be wanted, desired, loved. It probably started with her abusive, neglectful father. Parents could so fuck up their children. And it probably explained why Jen always went with uber-confident, controlling, alpha men. Or maybe it was the other way around. Chicken and egg. Who knew with such things?

So Allie got it. It was Jen's sub-space and her bang fantasy. Four men she didn't know made it feel real. Still ... "Aren't you worried about disease?" she asked.

"Frank always makes them use condoms," Jen said. She imagined if they took her bare. Shot off inside her. God that would make it feel even more real. She shuddered at the thought. But no. She had herself and her family to worry about. She said "I'd make them if he didn't."

"That's good," Allie said. "I guess I get it. Frank's pushing your boundaries."

"Yeah. I mean, we've got Anna now," Jen said. "Mike wants another one. I do too I guess. We have to stop playing eventually. Frank might be the last one. Yeah, he's really pushing my boundaries. No one's done it like him. I guess I want to experience that a little more before we stop."

Allie nodded. She understood. No way Mike could give her this. He treated her like his queen. And it wasn't his personality to get rough and nasty. So Jen was getting off on Frank making her fantasies come true. But if this really was Jen's thing, could she really just turn it off with Frank?

"So you think Frank will just go away?" Allie asked, voicing her concern. "If he's that controlling ..."

"He'll get tired of me," Jen said with a shrug. That was Frank's history. He went through lovers like a little boy through toys.

"What if he doesn't Jen?" Allie was with an incredulous laugh, as if saying "you haven't thought of that?"

"And what?" Allie continued. "You're just going cold turkey on your fantasies? What about Mike? You think he's going to stop?"

"We'll probably keep doing something," Jen admitted with a shrug. "Maybe we'll go to Vegas sometimes, or AC. I don't know. We'll have to talk about it. But it'll be less intense. Not as dangerous. Don't you see? This is our chance to push the boundaries."

"You're pushing your boundaries," Allie said, emphasize your. "What about Mike?"

"Well, he's got you now right?" Jen joked, grinning at her.

"Yeah right Jen," Allie said rolling her eyes. "Mike looked like a lost puppy with you not there."

Jen smiled. That's what she wanted to hear. "You hooked up with RH?" she asked with a grin.

"Yeah," Allie said, grinning back. "I wasn't going to. But Mike talked me into it. One of those "get back on the horse" speeches. He was really sweet."

Jen frowned and pursed her lips. After a moment she dismissively said "Yeah, well, whatever." It was clear she didn't want to talk about Mike being "sweet" with her.

"Anyways, I'm making sure it's good for Mike," Jen said. As if wanting to make sure Allie knew her place, she added "He is my husband after all."

"Okay," Allie said with an awkward laugh, feeling the sudden tension. Then she got melancholy as she realized how Jen was making it hot for Mike. She said "Let me guess. Pregnancy."

Jen realized her mistake. It was that same fantasy (from the other side) that was tearing Allie's marriage apart. "Sorry," she said looking apologetic.

Allie shrugged. She said "Tell me what you're doing."

Jen hesitated. She felt stupid, she shouldn't have brought it up. But now she had to talk about it. She hesitantly said "... I went off the pill."

Allie eyes went wide. "God Jen," she said disapprovingly. In a derisive voice she said "Do you seriously think the rhythm method will keep you safe?"

"Allie, I said I'm off the pill," Jen pointed out. "I didn't say I'm not using birth control."

"What?"

"You know men," Jen said. "It's the pill, IUDs or condoms. That's all they know."

Allie couldn't help grinning. "So what? And bubble boy doesn't know?"

"No, he thinks I'm unprotected," Jen said grinning conspiratorially at her best friend.

"What are you using?" Allie asked.

"The sponge," Jen said with a "what else?" shrug. IUDs weren't an option. She tried it before and got debilitating cramps and migraines. Same with shots. She didn't want to use a diaphragm. Frank would notice (he was big). And Mike would obviously notice a patch. She always had luck with sponges. She used them in college. No allergic reactions and no babies (even though she and Colin did it all the time). On top of that sponges lasted all night. Jen felt comfortable and secure with sponges. So sponges it was. Jen already had a stash in her purse. For her date with Frank this weekend.

Frank was working in the den of his penthouse when his phone rang. "Yes?" he said impatiently. He despised being interrupted.

"Frank, this is Mike," Mike said. "You hit Jen in the face this weekend. That better never happen again."

Frank composed himself. He could be charming when he wanted to be. "Good morning to you too Mike," he said with a good natured chuckle. "Have a good weekend?"

"I'm not joking Frank," Mike said sternly.

Frank didn't think a lot of Mike. His role in Liberty-gate had been somewhat admirable. But clumsy too since it resulted in jail time and loss of his fortune and livelihood. Also - and more importantly - what man knowingly gives his wife to another man? Especially a better man?

But, Frank was not one to act rashly. Mike still had influence over Jenny. It would be foolish to alienate Mike before his hold over Jenny was complete.

"Mike, I assure you, I was not the one who slapped her," Frank said. "And I stopped the slapping once it began. I, like you, consider Jenny an extremely beautiful girl. I would never do anything that might mar her beauty."

Frank's reasonableness surprised Mike, and also deflated his anger somewhat. Gathering himself, he said firmly "I want you to stop calling Jen a slut. She's not a slut. She might be acting that way but that's because of the situation. It's not really her."

"Mike, listen to yourself," Frank said with another good natured chuckle. "You agree Jenny acts like a slut. Yet you insist she isn't a slut. Where is the line between acting like a slut, and being a slut?"

Mike didn't respond at once as there wasn't an easy answer to that. Pressing his advantage, Frank said "Mike, let me assure you. I find Jenny to be a captivating girl. Do labels really matter? Jenny is what she is. Must we debate it?"

"Yes, labels matter," Mike said. He didn't want his wife to think of herself as a slut. It was a slippery slope that could lead to bad things. It could hurt Jen's psyche, her self-esteem.

Jen had worked really hard to be more than just her good looks. She studied hard in college and was making a name for herself in her job. If Jen thought of herself as a slut - what Frank wanted - she might regress back to the way she was before they met in college, when she thought her only redeeming qualities were her pretty face and sexy body. Mike knew that would not be good for Jen's long term happiness.

"She's my wife Frank," Mike said. "You need to respect my wishes."

"Of course she's your wife," Frank said. At the moment. But Jenny was becoming more his every day. He was already Jenny's primary sex partner; was Mike even a factor in that anymore? It would be a longer process to win Jenny's heart and loyalties. Frank knew that. But he knew Jenny already had feelings for him. He was a patient man. And he always won. Always.

"Say you agree Frank," Mike insisted.

"Mike, let's not play childish games," Frank said. He had to be civil to Mike. For now. But he was quickly losing his patience.

Mike frowned. Frank needed to understand he was serious. So he said, "Frank, you better leave the building. The fire alarm."

"What?" Frank said. At that moment the fire alarm began howling through the building.

"But you can't leave, because the door's locked," Mike said.

Frank frowned into the phone. With the fire alarm clanging, he walked to the door. He tried turning the knob. It was locked. "What have you done?" Frank asked Mike, fear creeping into his voice.

"Never hit my wife again," Mike said into the phone. "Stop calling her a slut. Next time it'll be real." Then he hung up. Instantly the fire alarm stopped and the door clicked open.

Frank looked at his phone for long moments. He forced away the fear. Fear was for the weak. For losers. Frank was a winner. Fear was not part of his vocabulary. Certainly not fear of Mike Andrews.

Frank had to admit, he underestimated Mike Andrews. That would never happen again.

Frank called Lou. Lou used to be fairly high level at the CIA. "I'd like you to use your contacts," Frank told his bodyguard. "I want to know everything there is to know about Mike Andrews."

Jen was bothered after Allie left. Mike was "sweet" to her? She didn't like hearing that. Normally it was okay, like if a girlfriend said "Hey, Mike was sweet the other day, he helped me set up my wifi." That was okay because it was being sweet in a platonic way. But Mike and Allie had been on an unofficial "date." In that context Jen didn't like hearing about Mike being "sweet" to Allie.
Like Reply
Jen also still felt bad about lying to Mike. Especially given what Mike said to Allie. So Jen called Maggie to babysit. She and Mike needed alone time to talk more.

Later that day Jen's iPhone rang. "Jenny it's me, Miranda," Miranda said.

"Oh Miranda, god," Jen said surprised. "How are you?"

"I'm wonderful! I just wanted to thank you," Miranda gushed. "About Johnny."

"Johnny?" Jen said not understanding.

"You don't know?" Miranda said. "Johnny's working with me at Body Art. We're dating. I know, I'm older. But we have a connection, you know? Anyway, Frank's leaving me and Johnny alone. He said it's because of you." Miranda laughed and added "He said something like, he doesn't want to fuck with people who don't want to be fucked with. He actually apologized. Can you believe it? Frank Tower apologizing."

"Wow," Jen said shocked. She couldn't believe it.

"Anyway, I just wanted to thank you," Miranda said a big smile in her voice. "Johnny and I are so happy! If you ever need anything - and I mean anything Jenny - just call us."

Jen stared at her phone a long time after hanging up with Miranda. Wow. Frank Tower did something nice without asking for anything in return. And he did it because of her. That thought made Jen smile and feel good.

Jen got home a little after 5. "Mommmiieeee!" Anna squealed leaping into her arms.

"You're home early," Mike said, smiling at her.

"I thought maybe we'll go to dinner, just you and me," Jen said smiling at her husband.

"Great," Mike said his smile growing bigger.

"Maggie's coming to babysit Anna," Jen told her daughter.

"Cool beans!" Anna said with delight.

Mike grinned. "You can tell she was around Allie this weekend," he said. Allie said "cool beans" a lot, just like Jen said "freaking."

"Yeah I guess," Jen said feeling bothered by that.

"You went to the gym?" Mike asked seeing Jen in jeans and her hair up.

"Yeah I took an early dance class," Jen said, pulling up her casual top to show Mike the leotard underneath. She kicked off her sneakers and sat down on the floor with Anna and played ABCs and numbers. "I'll need the practice if I take the Broadway gig."

"So that might really happen?" Mike asked. He felt excited and anxious about the possibility, and also bothered. Last night they didn't get a chance to talk about her dinner with Frank's Broadway friends. Did she audition, breaking her promise?

"I didn't audition," Jen assured him, reading his thoughts. "Not really. We'll talk about it later baby, okay?"

"Yeah, okay," Mike agreed. He studied her face, tenderly touching her chin. The swelling and bruises were gone. She looked normal again.

"Am I pretty again?" she asked. She said it like a joke but Mike heard a little hesitation, like she was worried. He was right, Jen was worried about it. Her biggest fear was losing her looks and guys saying "Remember when Jen used to be hot?"

"You're always beautiful," Mike said reassuringly. After working out, Jen always had a glow about her. And she looked so young with her blonde hair up in a high ponytail. She had fresh lipstick on (making her lips look wet). He never tired of looking at her, she was so gorgeous. "You look incredible now," he gushed.

Jen smiled widely and beamed into his eyes.

Mike's eyes moved down Jen's slim legs to her feet. She was clearly wearing dance tights under her skinny jeans. Mike had a major foot and leg fetish and he loved seeing his wife in tights and hose. He especially liked it when Jen wore tights (or pantyhose) under jeans. He felt himself stiffening as he looked at Jen's slim pretty feet in tights.

Mike sat down on the floor with Jen and Anna. He took Jen's slim tights-clad feet into his hands. He rubbed them and acted like all he was doing was giving his wife a foot massage. Jen ignored him and continued to play with Anna, but she knew what he was doing of course. As Anna played with numbers, Jen moved some letter blocks around. It spelt "bad boy." She gave Mike a playful smirk and pulled her feet away. Her message was clear. Stockings and legwear were off limits to him. She reserved those things for Frank (although she usually went bare legged for him as that was his preference). At this point Mike was rock hard in his pants.

"I'll make Anna's dinner," Mike said, feeling uncomfortable having a hard-on while playing with his daughter.

"Good idea," Jen said with a laugh. She had a delighted teasing sparkle in her eyes.

Maggie arrived a little while later. Jen played with Anna a little more then joined Mike in the kitchen. She hugged him from behind. She rubbed her tights-clad foot across his ankle on the bare skin above his socks. "Guess you haven't felt this for a while," she whispered into his ear.

"No," he said, his breathing quickening.

"Miss it?"

"Yes," he said, the one word coming out like a moan. Jen giggled. She had almost forgotten how much fun it was to tease her husband.

Anna and Maggie ate, then they went to a movie. That gave Mike and Jen alone time. "Come on," Jen said, taking his hand and leading him into their bedroom. "Take off your clothes," she told him.

Mike's clothes were off in just a few seconds. He looked eagerly at her. Jen said "Turn around." Mike was disappointed. He wanted to see Jen in the tights. Jen saw his disappointed and giggled. "Turn around baby," she said playfully, but firmly. Reluctantly, Mike turned around. Jen quickly undressed, denying Mike even a second of seeing her in the dance tights. She pulled him into the shower.

As warm water splashed them, Jen took a bar of soap and lathered Mike's body. "You played with yourself in the Hamptons?" she asked. She already knew the answer of course.

"Yes," he said. "Thinking about you."

"You mean, thinking about me with Frank. Right baby?" she said, correcting him.

It was funny the way Mike was wired. Just earlier that day he'd argued with Frank. Now though, Jen's relationship with Frank turned him on. It was easier though, because Mike felt like he had put Frank in his place. Maybe that was too strong a way of putting it (Mike wasn't foolish enough to think anyone could put Frank Tower "in his place.") It was probably better to say that Mike and Frank had reached an understanding. It was simple enough. Frank either stayed within Mike's limits with Jen. Or Frank would have a "tragic" accident.

"Yes," Mike admitted breathing hard. Jen saying "me with Frank." That got him so hot!

"You liked the pictures?" she asked.

"Yes and no," Mike said honestly.

"You're always that way, right baby?" Jen said giving him a knowing look. "But they got you hard, right?" She moved her hand to cover his erection.

"Yes," Mike said, his eyes rolling back into the back of his head as Jen wrapped her soft hand around his hard shaft.

"How many times did you beat off?" Jen asked as she slowly stroked him.

"3 times. No, 4," Mike said.

"Poor baby. You must be sore," Jen said as she slowly stroked him. She grinned mischievously at him. "Maybe as sore as me."

"I doubt that," Mike said remembering the gang bang pictures.

"I doubt it too," Jen said with a giggle. Mike grinned at her. Jen's body was still bruised, not recovering as fast as her face. But they both knew they were talking about her pussy.

"So, you beat off thinking of me?" Jen asked. "Not Allie? Don't even try to say she's not hot. She's super hot. I've fucked her." Jen grinned at him. Yes, the best friends had done girl-girl stuff. Jen liked it too, when she was in the mood. Girls kissed differently. They licked pussy differently. And Jen enjoyed playing with big tits. Maybe because hers weren't.

"I only care about you Jen," Mike said honestly.

"Don't lie," Jen said. Grinning, she teasingly said, "You probably hooked Allie up with RH to watch. I know what a perv voyeur you are."

Mike shrugged. There was no denying Allie was hot. It was like looking at Playboy or Penthouse. Yeah, the girls were hot. Would he watch her fuck RH (or another guy) if given the opportunity? Of course, he was a guy after all. But it would be no more than watching porn on the internet. It wouldn't push any of his cuckold buttons and that's what he really wanted. He only got that from the girl he loved. Jen.

"Cat got your tongue huh?" Jen said giving him a knowing grin. She got down on her knees. "Such a bad boy. Getting all hot for my best friend. Don't lie, I know you looked at Allie's big tits. And her ass. I think you need punished baby. Maybe I'll give you a ruined orgasm." As she said that Jen opened her fist so now there was barely any friction with Mike's cock. Just enough friction to make him cum. But not enough to give him any pleasure or release.

"Don't do that," Mike said with a grimace. He was close. Ruined orgasms were cruel. They left you unsatisfied, feeling worse than if you never came at all.

Abruptly Jen took her hand completely off Mike's cock. "God," Mike groaned in frustration. She was going to do it, ruin his orgasm.

"Put your foot on the bath," Jen told her husband. "Do it baby." Unsure what she was planning, Mike raised his foot and put it on the side of the bath. Now he was open underneath.

Jen lowered her head. With the shower spraying down onto her face, she began licking Mike's puckered ass hole, rimming him with her tongue. At the same time she wrapped her hand tight around his shaft and pumped him. "Oh god," Mike moaned as Jen worked on him with her hand and tongue. Within moments his body lurched and his cock exploded in a massive orgasm.

Jen insisted on dressing in her closet. When she came out she wore a different pair of skinny jeans. These were Capri style jeans that ended halfway down her calves. She was still naked from the waist up.

"Pantyhose?" Mike said touching the nylon waistband. (Jen's pantyhose extended a couple inches above the waist of her jeans.)

Still playing their denial game, Jen told him "Don't think I'm wearing them for you. It's cold outside." As if to emphasize her point, Jen stepped into black Mia flats. Seeing his disappointment, she said "Remember Mike? I don't wear high heels for you anymore."

Jen glanced down at Mike's crotch to check on him. Yes, he looked a little bothered. But she could tell he was hard (even after cumming just a few moments ago in the shower).

Jen pulled on a black stretchy long sleeve top. She wasn't wearing a bra. Without that padded coverage, not only did Jen's breasts look small (she was only 32A, maybe a little bigger since having Anna) but her nipples and nipple rings were clearly visible through the top. "You're going out like that?" Mike asked.
Like Reply
"I'm wearing a jacket," Jen said as she pulled on a short black jacket.

"Where are we going?" Mike asked as they began walking outside.

"Let's go to Doc Watson's," Jen suggested.

"You think Josh'll be there?" Mike asked as they walked, knowing Josh was a regular at Docs. Josh used to play football at Penn State, although he was a few years older. Jen had hooked up with him. (Author's note: See Life After We Part 5 and Cheating and Rivals Part 8.)

"I guess he might," Jen said.

"Are we going to Doc's for a reason?" Mike pressed.

"They have good burgers baby," Jen joked giving Mike a hip bump.

But Mike didn't smile back. Instead he frowned. The last time at Doc's he wanted Jen to hook up with Josh but she wouldn't, saying she didn't want to cheat on Frank. Later that night she changed her story, saying she didn't want to start something with Josh because she didn't want to spend more time away from home. (See Cheating and Rivals - Part 22)

Why Doc's of all places, especially after catching her in another lie just that weekend? Was Jen rubbing it in his face that she lied to him all the time, but wouldn't cheat on her "boyfriend" Frank?

As if reading his mind, Jen pulled Mike's arm around her. Looking into his eyes, she said "I love you Mike."

"Why Doc's Jen?" Mike asked looking bothered.

Seeing the troubled look on her husband's face, Jen knew this was no time to tease. She squeezed Mike's hand reassuringly and said "I thought it'd be fun to play the game baby. Together. We haven't done that in a while."

Mike's eyes opened wide in surprise. "What about Frank?"

"What about Frank?" Jen said with an unconcerned shrug. "He's just part of our game baby. Our game." She paused a moment, then added "Just like Scott used to be part of our game. But it's always our game honey. Who I play with doesn't matter."

"This is about the Hamptons?" Mike said getting annoyed, feeling like he was being manipulated. They made up last night but deep down Mike was still raw over Jen's lie. He wasn't angry or as hurt but it still bothered him.

"Yes," Jen said hesitantly, hearing the annoyance in Mike's voice. They arrived at Doc's. She squeezed his hand again and said "Let's talk inside baby."

They sat at the bar. The bartender was happy to see them (more like, he was happy to see Jen). "Jen," the bartender said with a big grin. "An appletini right?"

"Hi Patty," Jen said smiling back. "Yes, thanks."

Patty grinned at Mike. "Mike right? Anchor Steam's your drink right?"

Mike couldn't help smiling back at Patty. Friendly and attentive bartenders (with good memories) always made people smile. "Actually a Highland Park please," he said.

"Even better, coming up buddy," Patty said.

"Just one ice cube in Mike's drink," Jen told Patty, squeezing Mike's hand again.

"You got it," Patty said grinning at the couple.

Mike turned to his wife. "You know his name?" he asked after Patty was out of earshot.

"Mike honey, Patty's served us every time we've been here," Jen said smiling at him. Then she thought about it. She shrugged and said "Maybe not last time." She brushed her fingers affectionately through Mike's hair.

"Oh okay," Mike said with a slow nod of his head. He sort of remembered.

"Anyway," Jen began, taking Mike's hands in hers. "Yes, I want to talk more about the Hamptons. I feel terrible about lying. I want to explain more what I said yesterday, about it being part of the game."

"It's okay Jen. I get it. Shit happens," Mike said, annoyance still in his voice. Jen winced at his backhanded rebuke.

"Lying is lying Jen," Mike continued. "I get it though. It's okay."

"It is but ..." Jen said, searching for a way to explain things to Mike. She motioned to Patty (he was fixing their drinks) and whispered "Say you told me to play with Patty. Part of playing might be lying."

"So you're saying, it's not really lying, it's acting?" Mike said skeptically.

"I know I was wrong to lie to you," Jen said squeezing Mike's hands. "I admit that. I was terrible. But it was part of the game. It doesn't count as much."

"I get that Jen. You said that yesterday," Mike said, annoyance and anger still in his voice. "Sometimes when we play the game things happen. I get it."

"No you don't get it honey," Jen said imploringly. "You told Allie if we didn't play the game I'd cheat on you."

"Come on Jen," Mike said in a 'what else should I think' tone of voice. "You cheated on me twice. And you lie all the time."

"But you're mixing them all up," Jen said, shamefaced yet exasperated too. "I did cheat, I was terrible. But that was before we started playing the game. I won't cheat on you again Mike. How can you think that, after all that's happened?"

They stopped talking as Patty approached. Patty sensed they were having an intense conversation so he served their drinks then slipped away into the background.

They sipped their drinks in silence. Finally Mike said "Sometimes I think we look at the world differently."

"We don't honey," Jen said reaching for his hand. "I won't cheat on you again. I don't want you to think I will. I won't cheat on you. And I'll never leave you. When we're playing the game it might feel that way. But that's just the game. It's not real. Okay?"

Mike stared at Jen. It was like she was reading his mind, addressing his concerns and insecurities from the other night. "Yeah, okay," he said, squeezing her hand back.

"I'll never cheat on you again Mike," Jen said again, imploringly. She wanted him to believe her. "When I lied at the Hamptons it was part of the game. It wasn't real. Do you see the difference?"

"Yeah, sure baby," Mike said. He did understand too. At least his head understood. But emotionally it was still troubling.

Jen saw he wasn't completely convinced. But he wasn't angry or annoyed anymore. Maybe that was the best she could hope for. After all, she was married to him but she played with other men. She got emotionally attached to other men. It was a fucked up lifestyle. But she wasn't ready to end it with Frank. And Mike wasn't asking her to. So maybe this was the best they could hope for. For now while they continued to play the game.

Jen pulled his arm around her, positioning his hand under her top so his fingers were on the waistband of her pantyhose.

"I thought I'm not allowed to touch this," Mike said caressing the nylon above her jeans.

"That's just a game baby," Jen assured him. "I'm your wife. You can do anything you want."

"You're not wearing high heels," he pointed out.

Jen poked his ankle with the pointy toe of her Mia flats. "Don't tell me you don't like it," she said with a playful smile. Mike grinned at her. She was right, he loved her in the pointy toed Mia flats, especially when she was wearing Capri jeans and he got to see her shapely nyloned calves. Jen was happy to see Mike smile.

"Do you love Frank?" Mike asked abruptly.

"That's changing the subject," Jen said with a laugh.

"Not really," Mike said. Jen knew he was right.

Mike expected her to say something evasive like "When we fuck I feel love for him, but that doesn't mean I love him."

But at that moment Jen was extra sensitive to being truthful and open with her husband. So she said "I've known Frank forever. I had a major crush on him in high school. I still can't believe we're involved."

"Involved?" Mike said with a laugh. "Just say you're dating."

"Okay, dating," Jen said with a laugh back. "It's hard to believe. He's so much older. He's Sophie's dad. I looked up to him for years. I still do."

"So you do love him," Mike said, his words half question, half statement.

Jen shrugged. "I feel something for Frank but honestly I don't know what it is," she said. She looked at her husband. "Does that upset you?"

"Yes" Mike said honestly. It turned him on when Jen developed feelings for her boyfriend. That's what he wanted, what he encouraged. But it always bothered him too.

Jen took his hand and kissed it. "Do you want me to stop seeing Frank?" she asked.

Mike hesitated only a moment. "No," he said.

Jen was relieved. She would break up with Frank if Mike wanted, but honestly she didn't want to. Not yet. She looked at her husband. She saw excitement in his face. Good.

"Do you want to play the game baby?" she asked.

"Yes," Mike said excitedly.

Hearing that, Jen snuggled more into him. His arm was still around her, his hand under her top and on her pantyhose. He was caressing the nylon. She knew he loved it.

Jen took his wrist and pushed his hand down off her pantyhose. Now his hand was on her jeans. Her message was clear. In their game, even though he was her husband, the pantyhose weren't for him. They were for Frank.

It didn't take Lou long to get the information Frank wanted. Less than a day. He still had a lot of contacts in the CIA. And Frank had access to a great deal of government information (through his many government contracts). Frank's access was mostly limited to financial data. But that's all Lou needed. As the saying goes, you just need to follow the money.
Like Reply
So, as Jen and Mike talked at Doc's, Frank was in his study reading Lou's report.

Lou's report surprised Frank. First, Mike worked at CATF. He had a melodramatic code name - "phantom." Frank chuckled over that. Although, since Mike was essentially a recluse, perhaps the code name fit.

Second - and this was more interesting - Mike was involved in what appeared to be an unauthorized paramilitary operation. There were no details; Frank's access wasn't high enough to get such classified information. But you can't hide the existence of such operations. There was always the money trail and Lou (as well as his CIA contacts) had followed the money.

Frank grinned. What a pleasant surprise.

Frank didn't wish Mike any real harm, not really. While foolish and misguided, he was harmless, and his role in Liberty-gate had been somewhat noble (in a Shakespearean tragic way).

But, it would be convenient if Mike disappeared for a few months. Perhaps a year. He would have Jenny all to himself. That would be more than enough time. By the time Mike saw the light of day again, Jenny would be a different person. Both physically and emotionally. Mike wouldn't even recognize his "wife."

Frank's grin widened. "This is too easy," he thought. He picked up the phone and called JJ.

Cheating and Rivals Part 37

"Do you want me to stop seeing Frank?" Jen asked Mike as they sat at the bar at Doc Watson's.

Mike hesitated only a moment. "No," he said.

Jen's heart leaped at his answer although she did her best to hide her delight. She would do what Mike wanted, but honestly she wasn't ready to end things with Frank. Jen looked at her husband. She saw excitement in his face. Good.

"Are we playing the game baby?" she asked. Were they done talking about real life and now they were playing the game?

"Yes," Mike said.

Hearing that, Jen snuggled more into him. His arm was still around her. But she took his wrist and pushed his hand down off her pantyhose. Now his hand was on the soft fabric of her skinny jeans. Her message was clear. In the game, even though he was her husband, the pantyhose wasn't for him.

Patty arrived with menus. "Is Josh here?" Jen asked as she took the offered menu.

"Not tonight," Patty said. "I'll call him. He lives around the corner."

Jen thought about it a moment. "No, that's okay," Jen said. She tapped Patty's wrist. "Is there a Knick's game on Patty?"

"Sure, let me change the channel," Patty said. He worked the remote control to the TV above the bar. Then he grinned at Mike and said "Nice when a wife takes care of her husband."

"You know it," Jen said, smiling at Mike and then looking at Patty again. "Thanks Patty," she said tapping his hand again. This time she let her fingertips linger on his wrist for a few moments.

Patty grinned at Jen. He refreshed their drinks. Then a customer down the bar called for another drink. Patty reluctantly turned from Jen to help his other customer.

Jen watched Patty go, her eyes on his ass. Then, she turned on the bar stool to face Mike.

"So you know him," Mike said having closely watched the interaction between Jen and the bartender.

Smiling mischievously, Jen whispered "He hit on me before. He's friends with Josh. He knows you like watching me with other men."

"Is that why we're here?" Mike asked.

"What do you want Mike?" she said with a teasing smile.

"Why didn't you want Patty to call Josh?" Mike asked. "You don't want to cheat on Frank?"

"Is that what you want baby?" she said with the teasing smile still on her face.

Mike's head spun. He felt off balanced. Jen did that to him a lot.

A few guys were playing darts to the left of Mike and Jen. The men were giving Jen long up and down looks. Mike noticed but pretended not to (Jen did the same).

"Why don't you play darts?" Mike said, his throat dry with excitement.

"I suck at darts," Jen said.

"I don't think they'll mind," Mike said looking over at the guys.

Jen looked at Mike. She gave him a slight mischievous smile. "You know I have a reputation at this bar," she whispered. "I think some of those guys are Josh's friends. They probably think I fuck around."

"They probably think you cheat on me," Mike said, his heart pounding excitedly in his chest.

"They probably know you like seeing me with other men," Jen corrected him. She had asked Josh to keep his mouth shut but he probably didn't.

Mike flushed red, the concept both embarrassing and exciting. He was a cuckold after all.

Jen hopped off the bar stool. "Get a burger honey. I'll eat some of yours," she told him. Then she took off her black jacket. Her nipples and nipple rings dented the material of her stretchy blouse, easily visible. She smiled at him knowingly and kissed him on the cheek. "See you later baby" she whispered into his ear. Then she joined the guys at the dart board.

The men eagerly welcomed Jen into their game. She hugged some of them hello, clearly knowing them through Josh. As they played the guys ogled her tits and ass. Jen was in super-flirt mode, laughing at all their jokes, talking with her hands (and touching them), playfully bumping her hip against theirs.

A few times the guys looked over at Mike and then whispered among themselves. Mike had no doubt what they were talking about. Rather than sitting with him, his wife was playing darts with other men. Her tits were hanging out there in the stretchy top (especially since she was braless). At times Jen was practically grinding her ass against the men as she took shots (she was hopeless at darts, almost always missing the entire dart board). Jen was doing all of this - showing off her body and flirting shamelessly - all right in front of Mike. Yeah, Mike knew what the guys were talking about. It was embarrassing but also incredibly hot. He was rock hard.

Patty arrived with his cheeseburger and fries. He eyed Jen playing darts with the guys. "Jen's a pretty girl," Patty said, looking like he wanted to join the game. "I guess it's hard being married to a girl that good looking."

Mike looked at Patty. He was a bartender. Bartenders were used to hearing crazy stories. And Patty seemed nice enough. So Mike said "Jen fucks around. I'm okay with it. She has my permission."

"I think I need to drink to that," Patty said with a chuckle. He poured Mike another Highland Park and poured himself one too. "On the house," he said. Mike nodded appreciatively. They clinked glasses then each took a long pull.

"So ah, not exactly sure how to say this," Patty said with an embarrassed laugh. "But I ah ..."

"It's up to Jen," Mike told Patty. "I'm fine with whoever she picks. As long as they respect her."

"Oh yeah of course," Patty hurriedly assured Mike.

At that moment Jen walked up. Mike looked over her shoulder at the guys. They looked disappointed she wasn't playing anymore.

"You haven't touched the burger honey," Jen said to Mike.

"Patty and I were talking," Mike told her. He looked at his wife's face. She looked flushed after flirting with the guys, like she was getting a cum face on.

Patty's eyes were on Jen's chest. Mike was looking too. The top looked like it was painted on Jen. Since she was braless, the top was molded around the natural shape of her small perfect breasts. Also, her hard nipples and nipple rings were denting the light fabric of the stretchy top.

"Hey baby, I'm up here," Jen said. She said it to Mike but she was saying it to Patty too. Both men managed to tear their eyes from Jen's chest. It wasn't easy though because Jen didn't put her jacket back on.

"Aren't you hungry?" Jen asked Mike. She fed him a French fry. She cut off a bite-size portion of the burger and then fed that to him too with her hand. "So what were you two boys talking about?" she asked looking at Patty.

"You," Patty said. His eyes went down to her chest again. It wasn't just seeing her hard nipples. It was seeing the nipple rings. They surprised him; Jen didn't seem like that kind of girl. She was too "girl next door" looking. But that made it extra hot, like a sweet girl doing bad things. Patty was uncomfortably hard in his pants.

Jen fed Mike another bite of the burger. Then she said "What about me Patty?" When Patty hesitated, Jen said "I already told Mike you hit on me before."

Patty looked embarrassed and gave Mike an apologetic "sorry man" smile.

"Aren't you going to eat?" Patty asked with an embarrassed laugh.

"Maybe later," Jen told him. "I don't want to gain weight. I've got to stay hot for my husband." As she said that Jen smiled at Mike and edged up between his legs (she was still standing while Mike was sitting on the stool). She subtlety put her hand on Mike's crotch. He was hard of course. She softly stroked him over his jeans (no one could see because the way they were positioned).
Like Reply
"So tell me what you talked about Patty," Jen said again.

"We talked about ... Mike said it's your choice," Patty sputtered out, embarrassed to be so openly talking about this (especially right in front of Mike).

"Who I fuck?" Jen said bluntly. "No, it's up to Mike. I'll fuck you if Mike says. I'll fuck those guys if Mike says. I do what he wants." Jen was saying this to Patty but she was looking into Mike's eyes.

Mike looked back into Jen's eyes. He wrapped his hands around her waist. He stroked her ass. Then he moved his hands up, under her top until he touched the pantyhose above the waistband of her skinny jeans. Jen didn't stop him.

"Jen's in a relationship," Mike said. Like Jen, he was talking to Patty but looking into Jen's eyes. "It's exclusive."

"What?" Patty said not understanding.

"She has a boyfriend," Mike said still looking into Jen's eyes. "Right?" he asked. This time Mike was talking to Jen.

"Yeah," Jen said. She took his wrist and again moved his hand off the pantyhose.

Mike and Jen practically ran home. At the loft apartment, Jen checked on Anna (she was sleeping) while Mike paid Maggie and got her an Uber home. Then they rushed to the bedroom.

"You still want me to fuck Frank?" Jen asked Mike between kisses as she tore at his clothes.

"Say date Frank," Mike told her. Two-may-toe or toe-ma-tow, but how Jen said things had a huge impact on him. Mike was urgently taking her clothes off too.

"Date Frank, you still want me to date him?" Jen said, correcting her mistake.

"Yeah I do," Mike said, the words coming out like a moan as he ran his hands over his wife's nyloned legs.

"No Mike," Jen said pulling her legs away.

"Okay, okay," Mike panted. He wanted to tear a hole and fuck Jen in the pantyhose. But he knew she reserved that for Frank now. He hurriedly pulled the pantyhose off her legs. Then he went down on her.

Jen's face might have recovered from the rough treatment but her pussy was still swollen. The lips were swollen and gaped apart. He wondered if his wife would ever be tight again after being manhandled by Frank's 4 friends. The thought both disturbed him and made him shudder with cuckold excitement.

No matter what, Mike thought Jen's pussy was the most beautiful in the world. He lovingly licked her.

Jen's hands clutched the sheets as Mike worked on her. Her husband was soooo good at this! Sometimes (okay, a lot of times) she got caught up with the hard bodies and big cocks of her lovers. But no one ate pussy like Mike!

But ... Mike wasn't allowed to make her cum. Frank could make her cum. Men picked out for her by Frank could make her cum. But not Mike. Not her husband. Frank said so. The thought made Jen shiver with excitement.

"No Mike," Jen said, pushing Mike's tongue away from her clit. She reached for the silver oval vibrator Frank had given her. She turned it on and rubbed it against her clit. "Do that thing baby," she asked him.

Mike was in full cuckold mode now so he didn't have to be asked twice. Holding her behind the knees, he spread her wide and lifted her up. Then he eagerly went down on her asshole, reciprocating from earlier in the shower. He licked around and over her puckered asshole, reveling in the sweet bitter muskiness.

"Oh yeah, god yeah, yeah," Jen moaned. Oh god! Mike's tongue in her ass and the vibrator on her clit. It felt so freaking good! Moments later Jen exploded in a massive orgasm!

After catching her breath, Jen maneuvered Mike onto his back. She got a Durex condom and rolled it on him. Then she got on top and guided him into her. "You're my cucky boy," she said. It was a statement, not a question.

"Yeah," Mike agreed, his eyes rolling back into his head as she rode him. She was loose but it still felt incredibly good, even with the extra thick condom.

Mike reached for her tits. He easily cupped her small breasts in his palms, then he rubbed her nipples with his thumbs feeling the nipple studs. Jen grimaced at the sensation. It was too much after just cumming; also, Mike didn't have the subtle skill to give her pleasure with the rings. But Jen didn't push his hands away.

"Patty wanted these," Mike said as he thumbed her nipples. Jen hid her discomfort from him, not wanting to dampen his excitement.

"The other guys too," Jen said. She noticed their constant stares although she pretended not to. But you can't go out dressed like that and not expect boys to stare. So they knew she knew. "They know I'm a slut," she said.

"You're not Jen," Mike insisted.

Jen put her fingers on his lips to stop him. "It's okay Mike," she said. "I'm okay being a slut. It gets me hot."

"There's a difference between acting like a slut and being a slut," Mike said, repeating what he told Frank earlier that day.

Jen lovingly stroked his cheek. She appreciated his reassurance but she knew Frank was right. She was a slut. She'd always been a slut. But it took Frank Tower to show her the truth. Her place was on her knees with a man's cock in her mouth. Was there anything more submissive for a girl? The thought sent shivers through her.

Mike decided to lay off the "you're not a slut" conversation for now. But always wanting to support Jen and make her feel good about herself, he said "A slut is just a woman with the sexual appetite of a man."

"Oh okay," Jen said with a smile. "Where did you hear that?"

"I don't know, I read it someplace," Mike said, trying to remember. "Melani somebody."

Jen nodded, smiling and beaming at her husband. His unconditional acceptance always made her feel warm and secure. Then she thought back to Doc's. As much to herself as to Mike, she said "Those guys know I sleep around."

"Josh told them?"

"He didn't have to," Jen said. "Every time I've been there I've gotten picked up or almost picked up. They know I'm easy."

"Jen ..." Mike sighed disapprovingly. He didn't like the way his wife was talking so negatively about herself. He knew it was Frank's influence over her. He didn't like it. But at some level - at a lot of levels - it turned him on. He loved it when Jen was so sensual.

"And they know you like watching me with other men," Jen told him, a playful smile on her face. "You sat there Mike while I flirted with them. They saw that."

"They know I'm a cuckold," Mike said.

"Probably not that," Jen said. "They probably just think you're kinky." She grimaced as Mike's cock hit her the wrong way. "Are you almost there honey?"

"Almost. I last longer with these condoms," Mike said. His orgasms weren't as good either but he didn't tell her that. "Are you sore?"

"Yeah. It's okay," she told him. Mike was small but still, after the hard fucking the other night, it still hurt if he stroked against a tender spot.

"You can finish me with your hand," Mike offered, moving to pull out of her. He knew Frank would like that. He already wasn't allowed to make Jen cum. Frank would probably love denying him his wife's pussy completely.

"No Mike," Jen said immediately, adjusting to keep him inside her. She knew how he was. How his C fantasies drove him off into craziness sometimes. They were married. It was okay to play games. But it was important he cum inside her (whether or not he used a condom), if for nothing more than the intimacy. It kind of hurt though so she wanted him to cum fast.

"Come on baby," Jen said rolling over so now she was on her back. As Mike continued to fuck her in the missionary position, she reached around him and caressed down his crack. Mike moaned when her fingertips danced over his asshole. Moments later he came.

A little later they were snuggling in bed when Mike said "You haven't told me about what happened with Frank's Broadway friends."

"Oh," Jen said. It slipped her mind. But the excitement quickly returned. "Remember we saw Spring Awakening?" Jen said excitedly. "I met the producer, Duncan. He wants me to play Wendla!"

"You auditioned?" Mike said frowning at her.

"I didn't audition honey," Jen assured him, stroking his arm. "I sang a song, that's all. My Junk. You remember, that really pretty song?"

"That sounds like an audition Jen," Mike said, his brow furrowed.

"It wasn't baby," Jen insisted, squeezing his arm. "I didn't even sing the whole song. Just the first part. I sang it in the restaurant. It was like karaoke, not an audition. Duncan hasn't really offered the part. I will have to audition, for real."

Mike was feeling better now so he decided to let it go. He asked "When?"

"Frank wants me to do it right away," Jen said. She looked uncertain. "I wanted to talk to you first. I've worked really hard in advertising. I don't want to throw all that away. But to be on Broadway, as Wendla on Spring Awakening! I actually think I can do it. It's not really acting, it's mostly singing. I can do that. And the choreography is easy. It would be fun for a couple years. What do you think?"

Mike was starting to get into it. He would love to see his lovely wife on Broadway. It was a voyeur's dream. More than that though, the arts suited her better than advertising. Jen worked too hard. He wanted to get her out of the rat race.

"I think you should go for it," Mike said enthusiastically. "I'll get a real job. I'll call Apple tomorrow. I want you to follow your dream baby. I know you're going to be great!"

"Really?" Jen said with an excited sparkle in her beautiful blue eyes. Then she looked uncertain again. "But you love teaching honey. And I like advertising. I worked hard to make partner. I don't want to throw it all away."

"It wouldn't be throwing it away," Mike said encouragingly. "It'll be like going on leave. Like a sabbatical. I've been on leave from real life. Now it's your turn. You can always go back to advertising later if you want." Mike realized there was another advantage to all this - it was the perfect excuse to cut ties with the CATF. Even Colonel Banks would understand that this opportunity for Jen was too good to pass up.

"A sabbatical," Jen repeated slowly, as if trying the word out. It made her feel better thinking about it that way. A sabbatical from real life for a year or two. Why not? College professors did it all the time. And if Mike was willing to go back to Apple ... Suddenly for Jen her childhood dream of performing on Broadway started feeling like it might really happen.

Jen smiled and beamed into Mike's eyes. They kissed as if to seal a new direction in their lives. God she loved him so much at that moment! The kiss turned into a mini-make out session. Mike quickly got hard again. His erection pressed against Jen's thigh.

"There's one thing," Jen said hesitantly. "Actually a couple things."

"What?" Mike asked.

"Remember, Lea Michele - the girl from Glee - she played Wendla when we saw it?"

"Yeah," Mike said. He didn't remember, but whatever.

"Well ... Wendla has short dark hair," Jen said hesitantly.

It took Mike a moment to get it. "Frank set this up," he said.

"I'm pretty sure I can wear a wig," Jen said hurriedly. She didn't want this to be about Frank.
Like Reply
"But if you can't you'll have to cut and dye your hair," Mike said. "The way Frank likes."

"If I can't wear a wig I won't do it," she promised him.

Mike looked at his wife. This was her childhood dream. Actresses changed their appearance all the time for parts. Was he really going to deny her dream over his fetish for long blonde hair?

Forcing an encouraging smile, he touched her blonde locks and said "Your hair will grow back. And it's easy to wash out dye. I want you to follow your dream honey. It's my dream now too. I want you to get that part. I'm so proud of you."

Jen smiled and beamed into his eyes. She noticed his erection didn't go down. She reached under the sheets and wrapped her hand around his hard shaft. She began slowly stroking him.

"We'll see," Jen said. "The other thing, remember the scene where Melchior bangs Wendla?"

Mike slowly nodded. They saw the musical years ago, but now that she mentioned it he remembered the controversial scene. In the original book and the initial off-Broadway production, Melchior bangd Wendla. They softened the scene when the musical moved to Broadway. But even there the scene had the feel of forced sex, where the more worldly teenager Melchior took the virginity of the naïve 14 year old Wendla.

"Are you going to be able to handle that?" Mike asked.

"You think it'll turn me on?" Jen asked with an uncertain laugh.

"Of course not," Mike hurriedly said. This wasn't Jen's fantasy of pretend bang. This was real bang (albeit in a fictional play). Real bang would never turn Jen on.

"Honestly I don't know how I'll feel," Jen admitted. "Getting bangd every night." She paused and shuddered. "It's the scene I'm most worried about."

"So, that's the thing?" Mike asked.

"No. I mean yes, that's something I'll have to deal with," Jen said. "But that's not why I brought it up. You remember, Melchior takes off her clothes? She's topless."

Jen was still stroking Mike. She felt his cock jump when she said "topless." She giggled. "It's your wet dream baby," she joked. "Your wife showing her tits to a roomful of men every night."

Mike grinned back at her. He couldn't deny it. It WAS a voyeur's wet dream.

"If I'm topless people'll see my tattoo," Jen said.

"Oh," Mike said. He got it. No way the virginal Wendla would have a tattoo on her back (or anywhere). He asked "Don't they have patches or something?" How does Angelina Jolie do it?

"I guess but ..." Jen sputtered.

"What?"

"Frank thinks I should remove my tat," Jen said. "He knows a really good doctor."

Mike opened his mouth in surprise. Remove her tattoo? In his ideal world, that's exactly what he wanted. His wife's perfect body to be unblemished by tats or piercings. But for the idea to come from Frank? And for Jen to do it for Frank?

Voicing his thoughts, he said "You're doing it for Frank?" He grinned to make it sound like a light comment but Jen heard the anxiety in his voice.

"Not for Frank," Jen assured him. "I've thought about it before. Because you don't like tattoos." Seeing Mike's skeptical look, she added "You know I got it when we were apart. But now we're back together and I know you don't like tattoos. I HAVE thought about it before honey. This isn't about Frank."

"This is the first time you've mentioned it," Mike said still looking skeptically at his wife.

"I read things on the internet," Jen explained. "I didn't think it was possible. It wouldn't all be gone, it'd look like a shadow. But Frank says he knows a really good doctor. He'll remove it completely."

Mike nodded slowly. If Frank said the doctor was good, then it would be like she never got inked. This was what he wanted. But did he want it from Frank Tower?

Then he had a thought. "You'll have to take out your piercings too," he said. How about that? Frank may have maneuvered Jen to cut her hair but he loses the piercings. Shows Frank doesn't think of everything. He felt triumphant inside.

But his victory was short-lived when Jen nonchalantly said "Yeah, for the performances."

"You won't have to leave them out, so they'll close up?" he asked.

"No," Jen said. "With a little makeup you won't see the piercings. Especially with the audience so far away."

"Oh," Mike said disappointed.

Jen saw his disappointment. "I'll leave them out if you want Mike," She assured him. "It's up to you. But it was kind of fun tonight, right?"

Mike nodded slowly feeling gloomy. It would be a hollow victory if he forced her to leave them out when it was clear she still wanted them. Also, he had to admit, the nipple rings added more excitement to tonight at Doc's.

Jen knew Mike was disappointed. But the fact was, she still wanted the piercings. The belly ring made her feel sexy. The nipple rings did too, and they felt SOOO good when Frank played with them. And, well ... the diamonds were beautiful.

Despite his disappointment, Mike remained hard. Jen knew because she was still slowly stroking him. "I have something for you honey," she told him with a mischievous sparkle in her eyes. She reached over and got a plastic bag. It was the bag with the soiled garter belt and stockings from the other night.

"I wore this the other night," Jen said taking out the lingerie. The air immediately smelled like dried cum. Jen wrapped her hand around Mike's cock again. He felt even harder.

"You wore stockings for Frank?" Mike asked.

Mike knew the answer and Jen knew he knew. But Jen also knew Mike liked to hear her say it. So she said "Yeah, I wore stockings for Frank. How did I look?"

"Incredible," Mike said, remembering the picture. When would Jen wear stockings for him again? Ever? Mike let the delicious cuckold angst wash over him. Jen could tell as his cock seemed to throb in her hand.

Jen reached for another Durex condom and rolled it on him. "You don't have to," Mike said knowing she was still sore.

"I want to," Jen said getting on top of him. She straddled his hips and guided his cock into her. She grimaced at the pain but didn't stop until he was balls deep. It hurt but she had a feeling Mike wouldn't take long to cum even with the extra thick condom dulling his sensitivity.

"Those men came on my stockings," Jen said. As she moved up and down on Mike's shaft, she pressed her soiled stockings in Mike's face.

"How were they?" Mike asked, feeling lightheaded as he inhaled deeply with Jen's soiled stockings pressed against his nose.

"Horrible," Jen said. "Ugly and fat. Mean." She shuddered at the memory.

"But they made you cum?"

"Yeah," Jen admitted, her cheeks going red.

"How many times?"

"I don't know," Jen said, her face getting even redder. So many times she lost count. "They fucked me everywhere. Sometimes all at once. In my pussy, my ass, my mouth. I had the last one in my hand but it was hard to concentrate."
Like Reply
"I bet," Mike said with a humorless laugh.

"Yeah," Jen said with a laugh back. "I didn't fight it Mike. I wanted it. If there'd been more I would've fucked more. And loved it. God I'm such a slut." Jen shuddered, reveling in the memory. She had her cum face on. All this was getting her hot.

"Want to know the worse thing?" Jen said, continuing. "I'd do it again. I want to do it again. But only if Frank makes me."

Mike didn't like hearing that. "Only for Frank?" he said with a frown.

"I'm sorry baby," Jen said, tendering stroking his cheek. "But that's how I am. Frank pushes me. When he makes me do things - things I don't want to do - it gets me so hot."

"Would you do those things for me?" Mike asked, feeling the angst of his wife giving herself to another man. No, not giving herself. Frank taking her.

"You would never ask me Mike," Jen said. She kissed him. "That's why I love you."

"Sounds like you love Frank," Mike lamented. As always he was conflicted. While hurt and anxious by her words, he also was incredibly excited and rock hard.

"I told you I have feelings for him," Jen admitted. She stroked his cheek. "Don't worry baby. You know I always get that way."

"But you said it's different with Frank," Mike reminded her. He felt anxious and the beginnings of desperation.

"Yeah."

His anxiety growing, Mike asked "Jen, are you thinking about a permanent relationship with Frank?"

"Mike you'll always be my husband," Jen assured him.

"That's not what I asked!" Mike said. He felt panicked now.

"Mike, remember, we're playing a game," Jen told him soothingly. She kissed him. "Don't worry so much." She kissed him again. "You like this?" she asked, stroking his face with the soiled stockings. She pushed the knee of a stocking - with a big dried cum patch - into his mouth. "They came all over me Mike. Can you taste it? Does this turn you on baby?"

It was too much. Despite all his angst and concerns, with Jen's stocking (caked with cum) in his mouth, Mike lurched and came.

~~~ Saturday night ~~~~

"You're wearing stockings again?" Mike asked as Jen emerged from the bedroom. She'd insisted on dressing with the door closed. She wore another of Frank's dresses, one with a low neck line and a short hem. She also wore silky nude stockings and ankle strap high heels.

"Frank says Broadway people are old fashioned," Jen said. She knelt down to give Anna a hug and kiss goodbye. Maggie was babysitting. Jen was spending the night at Frank's but planned to be home tomorrow morning before Anna woke up.

Mike watched as Jen knelt down. The dress wasn't overly snug but kneeling down it tightly hugged her body. Mike saw the outline of her bra strap. No doubt she was wearing one of the padded bras. Mike's cock jerked when he saw bumps at her thighs; she was wearing a garter belt too.

To his surprise, Mike saw what looked to be panty lines. Jen hated panty lines, that's why she always wore thongs. Then Mike understood. She was wearing one of those panties - of Frank's deceased wife.

"Frank's sending a car over," Jen said looking at Mike. "He's sending a car for Allie too. She'll meet us there." Jen looked excited. There was excitement and eagerness in her voice. It was clear she was really looking forward to that evening.

"Who's Frank mommy?" Anna asked, hearing her mommy talking so excitedly about "Frank."

For a split second there was a look of horror on Jen's face. She quickly recovered though. She forced the excitement from her voice and face. Now with her mommy face on, she turned to their daughter and calmly said "He's mommy and daddy's friend honey."

Fortunately Maggie arrived a moment later. Frank was forgotten as Anna squealed and ran to her unofficial big sister. "Sorry," Jen whispered to Mike, squeezing his hand. "I'll be more careful."

"It's okay, I know you're excited," Mike whispered, squeezing her hand back.

Jen gave a weak smile. Yes, she was excited - and nervous too - but she knew she had to be more careful. They of course didn't want Anna to find out she dated and slept with other men.

Lou picked them up in a limo. When Jen was alone or with Frank the bodyguards drove uber-like sedans for the benefit of the neighbors. But since Jen was with Mike it was okay to use the limo (if the neighbors saw, they'd think the married couple was going on a special date, like maybe their anniversary).

Jen sat close to Mike as Lou drove to the studio. "Are you okay?" she asked looking up at him. It was night but she could see his face in the street lights of New York City.

"Yeah," Mike said. He put his hand on her stockinged leg. She let him. She wore the stockings for Frank, not him, but they were almost there.

"Why get dressed if you're going to audition?" he asked. Jen was auditioning tonight for the part in Spring Awakening. That's why she was so excited and nervous. After they were going on a double date.

"Frank told me to," Jen said. "I guess he wants me to look like a diva or something," she said with a laugh.

"You're a goddess," Mike said. He was completely serious.

"I'm your goddess," Jen said, a smile in her voice. She hugged his arm. She didn't complete the sentence but they both knew. Mike called her a goddess, Frank called her a slut. And Mike knew she believed Frank not him. Frank's influence over his wife was growing.

"How are we playing it?" Mike asked after a moment.

Jen knew what he was talking about of course. "Frank says it's best if I'm with him in front of Duncan. Since that's how he met me. You and Allie are mutual friends."

Mike nodded slowly. Frank this and Frank that. Frank says. The way Jen talked it sounded like she WAS with Frank. THEY were the couple. A wave of cuckold angst washed over him. He was so hard it hurt.

"But if you get the part ...," Mike said. What would they do at the opening? Anna would be there, and their parents. Their friends too. Jen had to be on his arm, not Frank's. What about after performances? Mike planned to pick her up sometimes. Also, he wanted to stop by sometimes, watch the show from back stage. So it was important the cast and crew knew the truth, that Jen was his, not Frank's.

"I know honey. Don't worry," Jen assured him, squeezing his arm again. "If it gets that far we'll figure it out."

"If it gets that far?" Mike asked.

"Mike I don't have the part yet," Jen reminded him. "Even if Duncan offers I might not take it." She squeezed his arm again. With excitement in her voice she said "Just have fun tonight baby. We're playing a game. Don't fret about it."

The limo arrived at the Brooks Atkinson Theatre on west 47th street. "Are you okay Mike?" Jen asked.

"Yeah," Mike said. He frowned, smelling something. "Is that a new perfume?"

"Oh ah, yeah," Jen said. Her heart sank. She completely forgot to tell Mike about the perfume designed especially for her by Ralph Lauren. She didn't want to get into it now. She squeezed Mike's hand and said "I'll tell you later okay?"

"Frank gave it to you?" Mike asked knowingly.

"Yeah," Jen said awkwardly. She squeezed Mike's hand again and said "I'll tell you later baby okay?"

Mike nodded, feeling a tightness in his gut.

Jen looked at his face. As often when playing the game, she saw conflict there. Her husband was bothered but really excited too.

They were going on a double date after the audition. Mike would be spending a lot of time with Allie. They might be alone at times.

"Lou, can you put up the screen?" Jen asked. Looking in the rear view mirror, Lou nodded. He hit the button to raise the privacy screen. The car had 1 way windows so no one could see into the car (even though there were a lot of people on the sidewalk just outside the car).

"Have fun tonight baby," Jen told Mike, tenderly stroking his cheek. "Remember it's just a game."

When Mike nodded, Jen smiled at him. Then she unzipped his pants and pulled out his hard cock. She pulled her long blonde hair to the side and went down on her husband. She wanted to get Mike off before he spent time with Allie.

Afterwards Jen said "I better go in alone." Mike nodded. He was still breathing hard from cumming in Jen's mouth just a moment ago.

"Um ...," Jen said awkwardly. She gave Mike a weak smile as she pulled a small package from her purse. Breath mints.

Mike watched as she popped a couple in her mouth. Of course. She didn't want Frank to know she just blew him.

"I'll see you a little later," Jen said softly, tenderly stroking his cheek. She grabbed her workout bag and opened the door.

Mike grabbed her wrist. Jen looked back. Mike smiled and said "You'll be great Jen. I know you will. I'm so proud of you."

Jen smiled at him. Then she was gone.

Mike remained in the car, trying to get hold of himself. His lust was satiated (for the moment) and that was a bad thing, because without the shield of his desires all the bad emotions flooded in.

Jen wasn't wearing Romance, the perfume he gave her on Valentine's day a few years ago. Since then Jen wore Romance every day. Every day. But not tonight. No, tonight she was wearing a new perfume. For Frank. Because he gave it to her.

Mike clenched his fists, trying to get control of himself. "Of course she's wearing Frank's perfume," he told himself. "Just like she's wearing stockings and those panties. She's with him tonight, they're on a date."

"Get a grip!" Mike screamed at himself inside. This was what he wanted. Jen was doing exactly what he wanted. It was just a game! She was just playing! She was still his!

Gathering himself, Mike got out of the car. To his surprise, Lou was outside the car waiting for him. Mike didn't know what he wanted. A tip? But no, Frank Tower's bodyguard wouldn't be looking for a tip, and Mike didn't want to offend the man by offering one.

"Thanks for the ride," Mike said awkwardly.

Lou nodded. For a moment he didn't say anything. He looked at Mike as if studying him. Finally he said "Enjoy your evening sir." He offered his hand.

A bit bewildered, Mike nodded and shook Lou's offered hand. Then he went into the theater.

Lou watched Mike walk away. Mike Andrews was the Phantom? Lou had been shocked when he found out. He kept up with his CIA contacts and he'd heard rumors of a new asset, the "Phantom." Some of the US's most important recent victories against al-Qaeda and ISIS were due to the intelligence work of the Phantom. And that was Mike Andrews? The man who let his wife fuck other men? Lou shook his head. It didn't make sense. The Phantom should be a Jack Ryan type, not a cuckold husband.

Allie was already there. To his surprise, Mike was happy and relieved to see her. This was strange turf and he was happy not to face it alone. He hugged her hello, which surprised both of them. "Jen said to sit in the back," Mike told her.

"Cool beans," Allie said. They walked into the theater. It was mostly dark except for the stage. They quietly made their way to the seats and waited for the audition to begin.

"I already know," Colonel Banks said to JJ. JJ just related what Frank Tower told him. "Mitch told me."

JJ nodded, a frown on his face. "Frank obviously has ulterior motives," he said. They both knew about Frank's affair with Mike's wife. "But this is unacceptable. He put valuable assets at risk for his own purposes." He shook his head gravely. "I told you Colonel. Andrews is a liability. You hired him. You need to deal with this."

"I will JJ," Banks assured his superior.

As Banks turned away, JJ grabbed his wrist. "The President will never find out," JJ told Banks. It was a command, not a question or observation. The President wasn't a fan of Mike's after the embarrassment of Liberty-gate. It would not be good for either JJ or Banks if the President learned Mike worked for CATF, especially after this unauthorized operation. JJ looked forcefully into Bank's eyes. "Do you understand me Colonel?"

"Yes, I hear you JJ," Banks said.

JJ glared at Banks. He said "I'll be perfectly clear Colonel. This is your mess. Clean it up. Immediately."
Like Reply
Cheating and Rivals Pt. 38-39

Cheating and Rivals Part 38

Frank stepped out of the shadows as Jen approached the dressing room. "You look lovely," he gushed, smiling as he looked her up and down. "As always."

Jen smiled and beamed into his eyes. She got on her tiptoes and kissed him hello (even in high heels Frank was still inches taller). Frank pulled her into his arms and the kiss became more intimate and sensual. They eagerly traded tongue. (Jen was happy for the breath mints.)

It was clear the lovers missed each other. They hadn't seen each other all week. They spoke on the phone but it wasn't the same as being together in each other's arms.

"You better hurry," Frank said breaking the kiss. He tenderly stroked her cheek and smiled into her eyes. "Do well Jenny," he told her. "Make me proud."

Jen hesitated a moment, looking away from him. "I'll do my best," she promised, although she had a slight frown on her face.

Frank gave her a big grin; he seemed not to notice her hesitation and frown. He leaned down and kissed her on the forehead. Then he left Jen to join Duncan on stage.

"She's good," Allie said to Mike as they watched Jen audition.

Mike nodded, intently watching his wife. Singing, dancing. Reading lines. Mike was enthralled as he watched. He couldn't take his eyes off his wife. He was literally sitting on the edge of his seat.

"God Mike, relax," Allie whispered, noticing how tense Mike was. "She's going to get the part. She's better than everyone else."

Mike barely heard Allie as he watched Jen. He hung on her every word, every step, every note. How was it, after all the years together, he was still so obsessed with this girl? She was his entire world.

Jen was the last of the girls to audition for the role of Wendla that evening. Mike found out later the other girls were younger than Jen, in their early 20s, all with Broadway experience (although no leading roles) and college degrees in the fine arts. Jen held her own though. Perhaps she looked a little older than the other girls. Perhaps her dancing was not as polished. Perhaps her acting was awkward at times. But Jen sang like an angel. And she was easily the most beautiful.

The other girls had prepared for the audition of Wendla. Their hair was shoulder length and dark. Jen of course had long blonde hair. But she wore the brunette Hermione wig from the masquerade ball. Wearing the wig, Jen looked like a short haired brunette (the wig was actually off-the-shoulder length). The wig looked so natural her real blonde hair wasn't mentioned. Jen was relieved. If she got the part, Duncan wouldn't ask her to dye and cut her hair.

Duncan watched Jenny as intently as Mike. Yes, the other girls were more polished and had better pedigrees. Probably they had more talent, all things considered. But Jenny Johnson had presence on stage. She didn't even try, it came naturally. And Jenny projected innocence. Again it came naturally. Like the way she tip-toed across the stage at times as she read lines, as if she did that all the time at home (which she did). It was so charming. Jenny Johnson was perfect for the role of the virginal Wendla. So Duncan offered her the part on the spot.

Jen excitedly rushed to the dressing room to change for dinner. She had the part! This was really going to happen! If she wanted it, it was hers! She was going to be on Broadway!

Frank was waiting in her dressing room when Jen got there. Caught up in the moment, she threw herself into his arms. Jen hungrily kissed the man who made all this happen, wrapping her leg around his as she ran her hands over his muscular chest and pushed her tongue into his mouth.

"You were wonderful!" Frank gushed between kisses. "You made me so proud!"

Jen smiled up into his eyes. Then Frank abruptly twisted Jen around and bent her over the dressing table. "Wait Frank, the people outside," Jen protested.

"Lou and Hugh are there," Frank assured her. "And Duncan's my friend." Frank told the truth when he said he did nothing to help land Jen the part, other than introducing her to Duncan. But, being the producer's friend had its advantages. Like, a bit of privacy in the dressing room.

Frank pushed Jen down so her breasts pressed against the dressing table. Brushes and makeup flew everywhere. Jen went with it. The truth was, she was hot for Frank, especially with the euphoria of the audition and being offered the part.

Jen got on her tiptoes (she was wearing black dance shoes) and stuck out her ass. God she looked so hot! And inviting!

Frank ripped her leotard and tights. He took out his cock. He was rock hard.

Frank looked down at Jenny's tight sexy ass. Her ass looked just as good as when she was in high school, when she used to prance around in the short skirts of her cheerleader outfits. Actually her ass looked better now as she was a bit curvier. Other girls, they lost their looks after giving birth, becoming a shadow of their former sexy youthful selves. Jenny Johnson was special; she got better looking after having Anna. She lost the last vestiges of her high school tomboyishness and became 100% woman.

Jen felt Frank line up his cock with her pussy. She felt him push in. "Gawd," she groaned. He was so freaking thick! The bruises were all gone, Jen's pussy had recovered and mostly returned to its normal tightness. So she grimaced as Frank pushed in. He so stretched her. He felt wonderful inside her!

Frank fucked Jen hard. Jen knew she would cum fast. She and Mike had made love almost every night that week. Mike was always extra horny when they were playing the game, especially when she was seriously involved with her "boyfriend" like she was now with Frank. So Mike wanted a lot of sex and she gave it to him (he was her husband after all). But Mike, he wasn't the best lover. And he was small. On top of that she wasn't allowed to cum with Mike (and her hand and vibrator only did so much). So their sex left her unsatisfied. It made her crave Frank even more.

Jen's eyes rolled back into her head as Frank pounded her from behind. She was almost there! She felt Frank's cock jerk and throb inside her. She knew he was almost there too. Probably they would cum together.

Suddenly Jen remembered! She was off the pill. And she hadn't put in a sponge. She hadn't thought anything would happen until after dinner. Fuck!

Jen was so close. She needed this! Maybe she could cum and then finish Frank in her mouth. But Frank was almost there too. If she came, she might not be able to pull away before he came too.

Was it that dangerous? She wasn't ovulating. That was next week. Seven whole days. At least 7 days. She was probably safe. It would be okay if Frank came inside her. Anyways, Frank was probably sterile anyway.

But ...

Fuck, fuck, fuck!

FUCK!

In practically a single motion, Jen pulled away from Frank's cock, twisted around, got on her knees and took him into her mouth. She rapidly pumped his cock with her hands as she sucked and licked him. Almost immediately Frank's body tensed and then he was cumming in Jen's mouth. Frank always came a lot. Jen urgently worked her throat muscles to swallow all his cum. Somewhere in her head it registered that earlier that evening she did the same to her husband. But Mike never came nearly as much as Frank.

Jen kept Frank in her mouth until he was done. When he was soft, she took him out of her mouth. She affectionately kissed the head of his cock.

"I better jump in the shower," Jen said as she stood up.

Frank nodded. He was still panting from his orgasm. He put his cock away and fixed his suit. "I'll be with Duncan," he said, breathing heavily.

Jen nodded at Frank. Frank left and closed the door.

Jen was still breathing hard. She hadn't cum. Her body ached! She was on fire!

Jen glanced in a mirror (it wasn't hard, there were mirrors everywhere in the dressing room). God she was a mess. She still wore the Hermione wig but it was tousled. She pulled it off. It didn't help, she still looked obscene, standing there with a ripped leotard and tights, her pussy exposed, still wearing the black dancing shoes. Her pussy lips were swollen from unsatisfied excitement and Frank's hard fucking.

She suddenly remembered Mike. He was out there, waiting for her. She felt guilty. Wanting to give him something, she took a selfie of herself in the mirror. She texted the picture to him with the message "I'll be there soon baby."

God her body ached! She needed an orgasm! There was no way she could be functional tonight without release.

There was a knock at the door. "Jenny are you alright? It's me, Lou. Mr. Tower asked me to check on you," Lou said.

At that moment Jen loved Frank! She opened the door and dragged Lou in by his tie. Lou's eyes went wide seeing the ripped dancewear and her exposed pussy.

Jen slammed the door shut and pulled the bodyguard to her and kissed him. Lou pulled away, saying, "Jenny I can't, Mr. Tower. And your husband is waiting."

"Seriously?" Jen groaned in frustration. How many times had Lou fucked her? Now he was going all noble? "Why do you think Frank sent you to me?" she said. She pulled him to her again.

But still Lou resisted. "I'm actually more concerned about your husband," he said.

That surprised Jen. Why would Lou care about Mike? It's not like they knew each other. "My husband gets off on me with other men," Jen said, hurriedly tugging at his belt and zipper. Caught up in the moment and in her frenzied lust, she said dismissively, "Don't worry about him."

Lou still felt reluctant but there was no way he could hold back once Jenny pulled his cock out and stroked him. He grabbed her. He hungrily kissed her and fondled her body.

This is what Jen wanted! She hurriedly got a condom from her purse. She rolled it on Lou's cock then pulled him down to the floor. She got on her hands and knees. She pulled him to her. She wanted fucked like a dog! Like a dirty slutty dog!

Lou knew what Jenny wanted. He liked her as a person. Really liked her. But he'd seen enough. He knew what she was. A slut.

Lou slammed balls deep into Jenny in a single powerful thrust. Then he fucked her hard, so hard he practically drove Jenny's face through the floor. Jen loved it! Within moments she cried out as she came all over Lou's cock.

Lou came a few minutes later. He exploded into the condom. Luckily the condom didn't break. Because still Jen didn't have the birth control sponge inside her.

"Where's Jen?" Mike asked Frank. He and Allie were waiting in the theater lobby. Frank had just finished talking to Duncan.

Frank was his charming persona. "You must be Allie," he said giving Allie a warm smile. As they did in Jimmy Stewart movies, he took Allie's hand and kissed it. "Jenny's told me so much about you," he said. Even with that simple statement Frank exuded charisma, confidence and power. His intense presence made Allie catch her breath. She definitely saw why Jen was so attracted to him.

"Where's Jen?" Mike asked again.

Frank gave Allie another smile, then he motioned Mike to the side. When they were outside earshot of Allie, Frank said "I didn't want to speak crudely in front of your lady friend."

"She's not my lady friend," Mike told him. "And what do you mean?"

Frank eyed Allie and moved closer to Mike, like he didn't want Allie to hear. But Mike sensed it was really meant to rub it in his face. His suspicions were confirmed when Frank grinned and whispered "After her wonderful audition we wanted to celebrate. A little alone time. Me and Jenny. You understand, right Mike?"

Mike slowly nodded. Alone time, with Frank. Of course he understood. "Where is she?" he asked. He tried to keep his voice normal. He didn't want to let Frank know the effect his words had on him. But despite his efforts his voice was shaky and hoarse from excitement.

"You know our Jenny," Frank told Mike with a knowing grin. "Once is never enough. I sent Lou to her."

"She's not our Jenny," Mike said (emphasizing our), anger brimming under the surface. "She's my wife," he said (emphasizing my). He frowned at Frank. "So what? You share my wife with other men?"

Frank laughed. "I'm not like you Mike. I don't share Jenny."

Mike eyed him skeptically and said, "What do you call it?"

"People do what I say Mike," Frank said, talking to Mike like a teacher to a slow student. "I tell Jenny to fuck a man, she fucks him. I tell Lou to fuck Jenny, he fucks Jenny."
Like Reply
"You don't think they like it?" Mike said with an incredulous laugh.

"Of course they enjoy it," Frank said with as close to a "duh" tone of voice an older, sophisticated man like Frank Tower was able to muster. "I'm not an inconsiderate person Mike. Jenny loves everything I do. Believe me. I'm giving her exactly what she wants. Even the men last week. Although, you know that already, right Mike?"

Mike didn't answer. Yeah, he knew that.

Frank eyed Allie. "She's beautiful. A lovely brunette with a classic hour glass figure. More my type than Jenny actually." He chuckled. "I applaud Jenny. Allie will certainly keep you entertained while she's with me."

"That's not why Jen set us up," Mike said.

"Sure Mike," Frank said with a grin.

At that moment Jen walked into the lobby. Everything was in place - her hair, makeup and dress - but she had a glow about her. Mike could tell. She was freshly fucked. And from talking to Frank, he knew she was taken not just once but twice. Both since the end of her audition less than an hour ago.

Mike was in awe of his wife. He was so proud and happy to be married to her. Then his heart dropped when she went to Frank instead of him.

Jen got on her tiptoes and kissed Frank on the cheek. "Thanks," she whispered as she hugged him.

"I knew you needed that," Frank told her, grinning at her. Jen grinned back and giggled, her cheeks turning red.

Then Jen hugged Allie hello. "So you're quitting on me for Broadway," Allie said. "Bitch." She had a smart-alecky grin on her face (one of her favorite expressions).

"I haven't decided," Jen said.

"Yeah right," Allie said with a skeptical smile. From their late night talks in college, Allie knew all about Jen's schoolgirl dreams of performing on Broadway (or London's West End). How many people had the chance to make their dreams come true? Allie knew Jen wasn't going to pass this up.

Jen looked at Mike. They were alone in the lobby, just the 4 of them. That allowed her to step out of their role playing. She walked over and took her husband's arm. "Are you okay honey?" she asked. He looked bothered.

Mike forced away his insecurities and concerns. This wasn't the time for that. Instead he put on a big smile and gushed "I'm so proud of you!"

"I haven't decided yet," Jen said. This decision was serious; it would affect their lives. Potentially disrupt their lives. "We need to talk about it."

"We are talking about it," Mike said, the big grin still on his face. "And you're taking the part. No is not an option, you're taking it. My god Jen you were amazing on stage! I can't wait to tell my parents! They're going to be so proud!"

"Really?" Jen said, a big surprised smile growing on her face. Mike's mom would be proud of her? That alone was a good reason to take the gig. She remembered how he look bothered a moment ago. "Are you okay Mike?" she asked.

"You know me," Mike said with a sheepish grin.

Jen nodded. He was always conflicted about the game. But he loved it too much to stop. They both did.

At that moment Duncan and his wife entered the lobby. Jen immediately took a step away from Mike so it would look like they were casual friends instead of a married couple. "See you," she whispered.

"Okay," Mike whispered back. Until tomorrow they were no longer married. Jen was Frank's girlfriend. At most Jen and Mike were casual (platonic) friends.

Mike felt an ache in his gut as he watched Jen walk over to Frank and take his offered hand. She pressed her body against his as if melting into him. It was more than a physical attraction. It was affection too. An emotional connection. Mike was so hard it hurt.

Mike and Allie took a taxi to the restaurant. "You were taken by Frank," he said to her. "Better not let RH know."

"I think he's getting back with his wife," Allie said.

"I'm just saying, better watch out," Mike said. He deadpanned, "He might send Fonzie after Frank."

"Oh my god, Mike Andrews just made a joke," Allie said with a laugh. She made a face though, telling Mike what she thought of the quality of his joke.

They rode in silence for a few moments. Then, after thinking about it, Allie said, "Want to hear something crazy? Right now, you're the closest thing I have to a Fonzie in my life."

Mike looked at her. Then he laughed a humorless laugh. "I feel sorry for you then," he said.

Duncan gushed about Jen all dinner long. "You must take the part Jenny," he said enthusiastically. "I insist. I will not take no for an answer."

Duncan's wife Nadine seemed amused by it all. She'd seen Duncan rave over stars and starlets for years. She wasn't threatened by Jenny, despite her youth and beauty. She and Duncan had been together for years and she felt secure in their marriage.

"I insist Jenny," Duncan said again. There was a smile on his face but he was completely serious. "I simply will not take no for an answer."

"Well ...," Jen stammered with an embarrassed, modest laugh. She was so flattered!

She and Frank were sitting next to each other at the table. Close together.

Mike intently watched them of course. Seeing Jen with her boyfriend on a date like this always fascinated him. It thrilled him, horrified him. It got him hard but also put an ache in his gut.

It was the little things that hurt the most. The subtle touches of their fingertips. Smiling and looking into the other's eyes. Laughing at inside jokes. Whispers that only they could hear.

They looked like a couple. They were a couple.

Mike felt a jab in his side. It was Allie. She and Mike were sitting next to each other, but not close. They were sitting like the platonic friends they were. Mike turned to look at her.

"You're staring," Allie whispered.

"What?" Mike whispered back.

"Stop staring Mike," Allie whispered again.

Mike got it. He forced his eyes away from Jen. But Nadine had already noticed.

As dessert plates were taken away and coffee and after dinner liquors poured, Jen still had not given Duncan an answer. "I want to talk it over with a friend," she said to Duncan as an excuse. Jen didn't say if her friend was a girl or boy. But she gave Mike a slight, almost imperceptible smile. Nadine noticed that too. And Jen noticed she noticed. So did Allie.

As dinner ended and people were getting up, Jen had a chance to talk to Mike. "Do you want to come over to Frank's?" she whispered to him. She wanted to give her husband something. It was his game too after all.

"I thought you were spending the night," Mike whispered back.

"Um ... I am," Jen said awkwardly.

Mike got it. He was being invited to watch for a while. But then he was expected to leave.

"Yeah, okay," Mike whispered. It was better than nothing. But he felt like there was a knife in his heart. He needed some alone time with Jen to get back to level ground. To reconnect, if only a little.

Mike said "Jen? Can we ride over together? Just you and me?" He knew he probably sounded pathetic but he couldn't help it. He needed some time with his wife and at that moment he didn't care how he sounded.

"... um, sure," Jen said after a moment's hesitation. The plan was to ride over with Frank but she was perfectly fine going with Mike instead. After all, she and Frank had all night. She said "Let me make sure it's okay with Frank."

Jen's words - "Let me make sure it's okay with Frank" - were still ringing in Mike's ears (like another dagger to his heart) as he watched her walked over to Frank. They had a brief whispered conversation. Frank didn't look happy but finally he nodded.
Like Reply
Mike walked over to Allie. "Thanks for being here," he said.

"Always fun in Andrewsville," Allie said. She wore that same smart-alecky grin. Then she got serious and whispered, "Hey, we should kiss goodbye."

"What?"

"We need to kiss, so Nadine sees," Allie whispered. "She saw you staring at Jen." Seeing Mike's deer-in-the-headlights look, Allie grinned and said "Don't worry bubbleboy, I'll handle it."

Allie leaned in and pressed her soft sexy lips against Mike's. She was an expert at kissing of course, just like Jen. It was only a moment. There wasn't any tongue. But it certainly was way more than a friendly goodbye kiss. Nadine saw it.

And so did Jen.

Duncan and Nadine left first. Then Allie. Frank rode in his limo with Hugh and Lou. Mike and Jen got in an uber.

Mike was still excited about the audition. "You were so incredible Jen!" he gushed. "I want you to take the part. I called Apple. They offered me a job. It's a lot of money and I can work remote, here in New York."

Jen was already excited about the part. And now she was getting caught up in Mike's excitement too. "See how Duncan didn't mention my hair?" she said happily. "The wig worked."

Mike ran his fingers through Jen's long lush blonde hair. "I'll be okay if you have to cut and dye your hair," he said. It was the last thing he wanted but he wasn't going to let his blonde hair fetish interfere with her dreams.

"I don't want to Mike," Jen said. Jen might be okay with cutting it but not dying her hair. She was a blonde. It was a big part of herself. But most of all she wanted to stay blonde for Mike. She knew it was important to him.

And, she was a blonde. Allie wasn't.

"How will we handle it with Duncan and everyone else?" Mike asked.

Jen looked thoughtful. "I don't know," she said. "I'll ask Frank." Seeing Mike's frown, she squeezed his hand and said "They're his friends Mike. It's only right we ask him."

Mike knew Jen was right. Revealing their marriage to Frank's Broadway friends affected Frank, not them. But he hated that Jen deferred to Frank so much. Although, it turned him on too. Also ...

"So you're saying we might have to keep it secret?" Mike said. Keep their marriage secret. An image of Jen on Frank's arm at the opening appeared in his head. While he stood like a third wheel off to the side. Everyone knowing his wife was with another man. It disturbed him. But like everything in their game he was conflicted. "Is that what you're saying?" he said.

Mike felt bitter but his cock was hard as a rock. It was of his favorite games, pretending they weren't married. This time it was more dangerous because their paying was closer to their real lives. But the danger made it more exciting. Delicious. Intoxicating.

"No baby," Jen said immediately, seeing the agitation and distress in his face. "I'll take care of it. I promise." She tenderly stroked his face. "Okay?" she said gently, looking into his eyes.

"Okay," Mike said. They were approaching Frank's building. They didn't have much time left to be alone. "So you had adult fun in the dressing room? Frank told me," Mike said. He grinned. "Both Frank and Lou?"

"God my nympho switch's so on," Jen said with a laugh. The laugh carried both embarrassment and amazement at herself.

Mike smiled and tenderly stroked her beautiful face. "I love you this way," he said.

"Just when I'm a slut?" Jen asked with a grin back.

"Always," Mike assured her. "And you're my goddess."

Jen knew she was a slut, not a goddess. Frank said she was a slut and he was right. Already that evening she'd gone down on Mike and fucked Frank and Lou. And she wasn't nearly satisfied. Especially after the excitement of the successful audition. She was like a guy. She wanted to celebrate by fucking all night long.

Jen didn't say any of this to her husband because she knew it would upset him. He was sweet to always think the best of her. But sooner or later he had to accept her true nature, just like she'd accepted his.

Jen had something she wanted to talk about anyway. "So you and Allie are getting along," she said. She was bothered by the "kiss" but she kept her voice light and nonchalant to make it sound like she didn't care.

Mike was too distracted by his lusts to notice anyway. "Yeah she's okay," he said, not interested in talking about Allie. He put his hand on Jen's toned flat stomach. "Tell me what happened in the dressing room," he said. There was a lot of excitement in his voice.

Jen studied her husband. It was clear he wasn't interested in Allie. All he cared about was her. Good.

She said, "They didn't cum inside me. Lou wore a condom. Frank came in my mouth."

"So you thought about it?" he asked excitedly.

"Of course I thought about it," Jen said with a playful "duh!" laugh. "You know I stopped taking the pill." It wasn't a lie because she didn't say she wasn't using birth control. But Jen knew she dodged a bullet because she didn't have a sponge in during the sex with Frank and Lou. She knew she had to be more careful in the future.

Mike caught his breath. He was barely able to maintain control. As if trying to hide his immense excitement, he joked "Did you take breath mints?"

"I brushed my teeth," Jen said with a giggle. She gave him a knowing smile and said "You wish I hadn't right? You love that." She was referring to those times when she kissed Mike after a guy came in her mouth. And when she made Mike ... do things (like with Mal).

"Only when you make me," Mike admitted with a sheepish grin.

"Really?" Jen said, her eyes wide with delight.

"Yeah," Mike said, the sheepish smile still on his face.

Jen's breath caught. She felt herself getting wet. She threw her arms around Mike and kissed him. "God we're so perfect for each other!" she gushed excitedly.

Their make out session was cut short as they arrived at Frank's building. Jen stroked Mike's hard-on over his pants. "Do you want me to take care of this?" she whispered, gently squeezing his erection. The uber driver was looking back at them in the mirror but she didn't care.

"I'm okay," Mike said. He needed his lust as a shield to get through tonight. Jen understood. She took her hand off his crotch, not wanting him to cum by accident.

Her thoughts again flashed to Allie kissing Mike. It bothered her but she understood what Allie had done. Like her, Allie had noticed Nadine noticing. Still ...

Jen reached into her purse for her wedding and engagement rings. She put them on. She saw the surprise in Mike's face. "I love you Mike," she told him, looking into his eyes. She squeezed his hand over hers so he felt her rings on her wedding ring finger. "This is our real life."

There was a knock on the window. It was Frank. He opened the door and helped Jen step out. Jen looked back at Mike and smiled. Then she took Frank's offered arm and walked with him to the building.

"What's the story with Mike and Allie?" Nadine asked Duncan as they rode home.

"I don't know, I just met them tonight," Duncan said absentmindedly. He didn't care about Mike or Allie, or Frank for that matter. He only cared about Jenny. She'll make a perfect Wendla!

"Hmmmm," Nadine said thoughtfully.

"What? I assume Mike's with Allie," Duncan guessed.

"I don't think Mike's with Allie," Nadine said. "And I'm certain he's madly in love with Jenny."

"Well, too bad for Mike then," Duncan said. "Pretty clear Jenny's crazy about Frank. Frank feels the same way about Jenny. I think he loves her."

Inside his Central Park penthouse, Frank led Jen directly to his bed. There were no polite hellos or small talk. No offers of tequila or scotch. None of that.

Frank was annoyed at Mike insisting that Jen ride over with him. Maybe it was a little thing. But little things mattered. He was going to teach Mike a lesson.

Mike sat in a chair as he watched Frank pull his wife into his arms and kiss her. Jen didn't resist but he didn't give her a choice either. It was clear Frank was in control. And Jen was giving him control.

Frank pulled down the zipper of Jen's dress. He pulled the dress off her shoulders and it fell to the floor around her high heeled feet. Mike had an intake of breath. He hadn't seen his wife in stockings and high heels for a long time. And tonight she was wearing a garter belt too. God she looked so amazing!

But Mike's pleasure was short lived. Frank threw Jen onto the bed and pulled off her legwear - garter belt, stockings and high heels. He took off her bra and panties too, leaving her completely naked. (Frank noted though, that Jen was wearing one of the panties he gave her. Without being asked. He smiled at that, clearly pleased.)
Like Reply
Frank kissed and caressed Jen's erogenous zones. Her neck and wrists, behind her knees, her ankles and feet. He purposely avoided her breasts and pussy. Jen was soon panting and writhing on the bed under Frank's lips and fingers.

Then Frank turned his attention to Jen's breasts, especially her nipples. He expertly played with her nipple rings. Twisting and tugging. Licking. Biting.

It didn't take long. Jen was soon arching her back and curling her toes, groaning as an orgasm hit. Frank turned Jen slightly so Mike had a good view of her face as she came. He gave Mike a smug grin, as if saying "That's what Jenny looks like when she cums."

Frank snuggled with Jen as she recovered from her orgasm. He kissed her lips and whispered into her ear "Was that good?"

"God yeah," Jen said with a giggle, awe in her voice. For not the first time, she wondered to herself, "where the fuck did he learn to do that?"

Frank kissed her again and Jen kissed him back. She snuggled into his arms, her beautiful long leg over his.

Jen's back was to Mike. She didn't look at him or say anything to him. It was like she forgot he was there. For some reason Mike looked at his wife's foot. Her foot was inside the leg of Frank's pants (he was still completely dressed except for his suit jacket and tie). As they snuggled, she was caressing his ankle with her pretty manicured toes. The sight of that familiar intimacy made Mike's gut ache.

Frank turned Jen on her stomach. He moved down to her sexy ass. He worked his magic, licking and fingering down her crack and over her asshole. Despite cumming just moments ago, Jen responded quickly. Soon she was whimpering and clawing at the sheets. Then her orgasm hit. But an ass orgasm differed from a clit, g-spot or nipple orgasm. It was like a slow wave instead of a bolt of lightning. Jen slowly arched her back and groaned a long soulful moan. The orgasm cascaded through her body, starting at her ass and them slowly trickling in all directions through her body. Jen whimpered as the orgasm peaked, her body quivering as the orgasm finally subsided, like a lazy wave rolling off the beach and returning to the ocean.

"God, god, god," Jen panted as Frank pulled her back into his muscular arms. "What are you doing to me?"

Frank didn't answer. Two orgasms and he hadn't even touched her pussy yet. Frank smiled at Mike. He was learning. Frank pleasured Jenny better than Mike. It wasn't even close.

Frank undressed, then flipped Jen onto her back and got on top of her. He slowly impaled her on his cock. There was no mention of a condom. Like in the dressing room, Jen grunted as Frank's thick cock stretched her. No matter how much they fucked he always seemed too big. She loved it!

Frank knew Jen preferred doggy. She was a slut after all. She wanted to be used and there was no better position for that. But Frank wanted missionary. Another lesson for Mike.

Frank pulled Jen's hands above her head. Jen was used to it now so she kept her hands there, he didn't have to hold her. Frank looked into Jen's eyes and kissed her as he moved in and out. It wasn't frantic fucking. He took his time, caressing her body as he slowly long stroked her.

Frank wasn't fucking Jenny. He was making love to her. THEY were making love. And he wanted Mike to see that. Their intimacy. Their closeness. Yes, Frank dominated Jenny. But it was more than that. They were into each other. They had a relationship.

Mike knew Frank was inside his wife bareback. He began to panic. Clearly Jen and Frank had feelings for each other. Jen told him that, and their lovemaking confirmed it. What if Frank impregnated Jen? Would they ever get Frank out of their lives? Out of Jen's life?

Dark emotions flooded Mike. He knew he should say something. He should pull Frank off Jen. Do something! But he couldn't move. It was like an out of body experience. He was paralyzed as he watched Frank fuck his wife bareback. Frozen as he watched his rival get closer and closer to cumming and shooting his baby making seed into his wife's unprotected womb.

Frank adjusted his angle and rotated his hips, searching for Jenny's g-spot. Her moan told him he found it. He fucked her faster, hitting both her clit and g-spot with each thrust. He saw it in Jenny's face and felt it in her body. She was cumming again. Jenny went over the edge a moment later. With her hands still above her head, Mike had no doubt. His wife came on her lover's cock.

With Jenny moaning and arching her back in the throes of orgasm, Frank allowed himself to cum. He felt pleasure flood his body. He dug his toes into the mattress and pushed deep into Jenny, his sperm exploding from his cock and flooding her womb.

Frank was about to pump a second time into Jenny when, to his surprise, she slid under him so his cock fell out of her pussy. "What?" he sputtered in surprise. Jenny immediately reached between their bodies and wrapped her hands around his cock. She quickly stroked him so his orgasm wasn't ruined. Sperm shot from his cock onto her stomach and tits. Frank always came a lot, so by the time he was done her upper body was wet from his juices.

Frank collapsed onto Jenny, panting after his orgasm. Mike stood up. He wasn't sure where he was going. His head was spinning. He felt like he couldn't breathe. He needed to move. Go somewhere. Anywhere.

Underneath Frank, Jen sensed movement. She looked over at Mike. He looked really bothered now. Sullen and distressed. Bad hurt.

"Mike wait," Jen said reaching out to him. She was still buried under Frank's big muscular body.

"Let him go, this is my night," Frank said irritably. Wanting to appear reasonable, he added "You'll see him tomorrow."

Thinking fast, Jen whispered "I um, I need to talk to Mike about my tattoo."

"What?"

"My tattoo. You want me to remove it," Jen reminded him. "I need to talk to Mike."

Frank shrugged. He reluctantly rolled off Jen. Jen got off the bed. She was naked and covered with Frank's spunk. Not having anything else to wear, she put on Frank's shirt. Then she walked Mike out of the bedroom.

"You let him cum in you," Mike hissed as soon as they were out of earshot of Frank.

"Just a little," Jen said looking worriedly at Mike. "I'm sorry, he made me cum, I forgot."

"You forgot?" Mike said incredulously. "You promised to be careful!"

"Mike I was careful," Jen said rubbing his arm. "Frank only came a little in me."

"Little is all it takes!" Mike said angrily.

"Mike don't be mad at me," Jen said desperately, worry in her blue eyes. Her hands were on his chest, nervously playing with the buttons of his shirt. "We're doing this together. You promised!"

Mike forced himself to calm down. "What are we going to do?" he asked. He knew what. They should get a morning after pill. But he knew Jen would never go for that.

"Come here," Jen said taking his hand. She led him to a bathroom. She took off Frank's shirt and unbuckled and unzipped Mike's pants. "I want you to cum inside me," she said. "Just in case." She took out his cock. Jen had never felt him so hard.

"It won't matter," Mike protested.

"It might," Jen said, taking his cock and guiding him into her. Despite his protests Mike didn't resist. There was no talk of putting on a condom.

They kissed as they made love. Mike came after only a few moments but it was one of the best orgasms of his life. "God god god," he panted after cumming.

Jen got on her knees. She lovingly cleaned Mike with her lips and tongue, being gentle because he was always really sensitive after cumming.

Watching her, Mike said "Frank made you cum 3 times." He didn't finish the thought but they both knew. He didn't cum close to making her cum. Not with his small, thin dick. Not when he can't last beyond just a few thrusts.

Mike added "You came hard on his cock."

"This will always be my favorite one," Jen said truthfully, affectionately kissing the head of her husband's cock. Her thoughts flashed to when she did the same thing to Frank in the dressing room earlier that night. She didn't tell that to Mike of course.

Jen put Mike's soft penis back in his pants. She stood back up and put Frank's shirt back on. She looked into his eyes and caressed his face. Then she hugged him. "You'll always be my favorite one," she said.

The married couple hugged each other for long moments. Then Jen said "I'm sure I'm okay. I'm not ovulating until next weekend."

Mike touched the shirt she was wearing. Frank's shirt. He said "But if you're not -."

"If I'm not you just came in me a lot more than Frank," Jen said. It was true. It was such a powerful orgasm for Mike he shot a bigger than normal load into his wife.

Mike frowned. "But Jen -."

He was about to say he was infertile. But Jen cut him off, saying "You're not Mike. You're not." She tenderly kissed his lips. "If I'm pregnant you're the father. Just like Anna. Right?"

Mike nodded. "That's right," he said without any doubt in his voice. "What about Frank?"

Jen put a finger to his lips. "We won't tell him," she said. "He doesn't matter. If I'm pregnant it's yours. All my babies are yours Mike." She kissed him again. Then she said "You better go."

"Yeah, okay," Mike said. They hugged. Jen felt his erection - Mike was already hard again!

After Mike left, Jen smiled. Frank was giving her the best most amazing sex of her life. He was pushing her boundaries. And there was Spring Awakening and Broadway. Frank Tower was making her life so exciting!

And she was making the game really good for Mike. She was making his ultimate fantasy come true. So the game was working for both of them.

Yes, Frank came inside her. Mike too. But it didn't matter. She was protected, because she'd put in a sponge after the audition (after the sex with Frank and Lou, when she was getting ready for dinner).

The whole charade was silly. Jen half assumed Mike knew the truth and was just role playing along with her. But maybe not. Another man getting her pregnant was his ultimate cuckold fantasy. Maybe he was blinded by the excitement.

Jen thought back to earlier tonight. Yes, Allie was hot. She and Mike might kiss a little. But Allie wasn't blonde. She didn't have Jen's "barely legal" youthful looks (which Mike loved). And, most of all, no one knew better than Jen how to drive her husband crazy with cuckold lust.

Mike's head was still reeling as the taxi arrived at the loft apartment. Jen was off the pill. Frank came inside her. A girl was most fertile while ovulating and a few days before. Jen was outside that window but just barely. Jen and Frank might have conceived a baby tonight. The thought made Mike shiver.

Mike noticed a text from Jen. It was from earlier tonight. His eyes went wide when he opened it. A selfie of Jen, in the dancewear from the audition. She looked freshly fucked, and her leotard and tights were ripped at her crotch. The message said "I'll be there soon baby."

Mike knew it was from the dressing room, when Frank and Lou fucked her. He was breathing hard. He couldn't take his eyes off the picture.
Like Reply
As Mike got out of the taxi he was so preoccupied with the picture and his thoughts he didn't see the men appear out of the shadows. He didn't notice the men until he was surrounded. The men wore suits but they looked military.

Colonel Banks was among the men. "Mike," he said looking grim. "You need to come with me." A black Suburban drove up. Doors opened and more men surrounded Mike. "Now," Banks ordered Mike.

Cheating and Rivals Part 39

"What did Mike say?" Frank asked when Jen returned to the bedroom.

"What?" Jen said not understand.

"About removing your tattoo," Frank said.

"Oh," Jen thought. She forgot to ask Mike. "Mike likes the idea," she said. It wasn't really a lie. She knew, deep down, Mike hated the tattoo. Anyway, if anything it was a lie to Frank and Mike would like that.

"Good," Frank said with a nod. He was frowning though. He didn't like having to check with Mike. But, he knew it was a process. Eventually - soon - Jenny would feel no obligation or need to consult with her "husband." Frank said "I'll set up the appointment with the doctor."

Jen nodded. She didn't like the way Frank was so controlling. In bed, yes. But he was controlling in everything.

Jen shrugged inside. She knew life worked that way. There were goods and bads with everything. Like with Mike. Yes he was gentle and considerate. He would never force things on her. But that was the problem. When it came to sex, Jen wanted to be forced. She wanted to be controlled. That wasn't Mike's personality, but it was Frank's. So right now, she needed Frank in her life. Jen considered ... maybe "needed" was too strong of a word. Wanted.

Jen sat on the bed next to Frank, one of her long legs under her. Frank touched his shirt she was wearing. "You're beautiful," he said smiling at her.

"I'm kind of messy," Jen said apologetically. The shirt had soaked up where he came on her stomach and tits and was damp in those places.

"That's alright," Frank said with a good natured chuckle. It was his cum after all (of course he didn't know about Mike's sperm inside her). He looked inquiringly at her. "Both times tonight you made me pull out."

Jen faked a carefree laugh and said evasively "That's right, 2 times - you've been holding back on me mister."

Frank grinned. "I missed you," he offered as an explanation to why he was able to get hard twice that night. Usually it took longer for him to recover. He'd been that way for a few years now.

"And I wanted to show Mike what he's not able to do," Frank added, the grin still on his face.

"God," Jen said with a laugh, rolling her eyes. "You're so competitive." Frank shrugged as if conceding she was right. Jen thought about it and then mused "You might think you're putting him down. But maybe you're doing exactly what he wants." She grinned and said "So you might think you're beating him but really he's winning."

"I doubt that," Frank said with a dismissive laugh. He had replaced Mike; he was the focus of Jenny's sex life now. He took her places Mike couldn't ever hope to reach. Also it was more than just sex. She was here, now, in his bed. Tonight she would sleep in his arms. He would make love to her again tomorrow morning before sending her home. She would kiss him and look in his eyes as she again came on his cock. On top of that, Jenny was no longer allowing Mike to bring her to orgasm. Mike was relegated to using condoms so thick practically all sensitivity and intimacy were lost. So how exactly was Mike winning?

Jen shrugged again. She and Mike had played the game for years. She understood how his mind (and dick) worked. She understood (sort of) his cuckold fantasies. She suspected Frank - unintentionally - was giving Mike exactly what he wanted (just like Frank was giving her what she wanted). So didn't that mean Mike was winning?

But Jen didn't say more; if Frank didn't get it that was his problem. Instead, remembering her earlier conversation with Mike, she said "Frank, you know, if I take the part, we have to tell Duncan I'm married."

"No," Frank said with a frown. "That would embarrass me in front of my friends."

"We have friends too," Jen said. "And family. And neighbors. I can't go to the opening with you. You can't hang backstage as my boyfriend. The program can't list me as Jenny Johnson -."

"Not acceptable Jenny," Frank said sternly. "I did this for you. Have you already forgotten?"

"I haven't forgotten," Jen assured him, rubbing his arm. "I'm so freaking grateful to you. But Frank, this is my real life."

Frank's frown deepened. "I'm not part of your life? After all we've shared?"

"Frank ..." Jen sighed.

"Look here Jenny," Frank said, taking a conciliatory approach. "Actresses often use stage names. So there's no reason you can't go by Jenny Johnson. As for public appearances, you'll go alone."

Jen thumbed the ring finger of her left hand, feeling the rings there. Frank's idea meant not wearing her wedding and engagement rings. Mike wouldn't like that. But she'd still wear the Sophia ring, so maybe his idea was doable. "What about Duncan and the cast?" Jen asked.

"I don't want them to know you're married. That would embarrass me and undermine my standing," Frank said. As if meeting her half way, he said "The cast and crew will see me as your patron. As will Duncan. I do not want them to know you're married. But they need not know the true extent of our relationship, that I'm your boyfriend." He gave her a charming smile. "I believe that's a reasonable compromise."

"They'll think I'm your trophy girlfriend," Jen said. "People will talk."

"There'll be rumors," Frank conceded with a shrug. "But Jenny. There are rumors already."

Jen grimaced knowing Frank was right. It was the result of their game. A lot of people suspected she was promiscuous. And they were all right.

The rumors didn't affect her life. Not really. In the advertising world, cheating (and drugs) were common. Her friends (like Allie and Keri) and sister didn't judge her. She had a mixed relationship with her parents so it didn't matter with them. Mike's parents were a concern but they lived half way across the country.

That left the 2 most important people in her life - Mike and Anna. Jen would be horrified if Anna ever found out or even suspected. But she and Mike would stop playing the game long before their daughter was old enough to understand.

That left Mike. Obviously he was part of the game. Mike loved the game - needed it - more than her. He didn't mind the rumors. Like everything with their game he was conflicted. But if anything it turned him on when people thought she was cheating on him. It was part of his cuckold fantasy.

Then it dawned on Jen. Mike wanted this. He wanted the rumors.

She replayed their earlier conversation in her head. Mike had been upset about the prospect of keeping their marriage secret from Duncan and everyone else. But was it good upset or bad upset? He'd been agitated - but often agitation meant excitement.

Mike wanted her to control things. It was like how she wanted Frank to take charge and force her. Mike was the same way. He didn't want her to ask him. He wanted her to just do it. Force him.

Like when she did that thing with Mal.

These thoughts made Jen shiver.

Jen's reverie was broken when Frank said "Are you cold?"

"Um ... yeah, a little," Jen said, trying to refocus to the here and now.

"The shirt's damp," Frank said with a grin. It was moist with his cum.

"Yeah," Jen said with a laugh.

Frank handed her another one of his shirts. Jen took off the soiled one and put on the new shirt.

"I like seeing you in my shirt," he said smiling at her. "Now, what do you think of my idea?"

"Um, I think it might work," Jen said. She needed to talk to Mike. Actually, no. She'd tell Mike. These thoughts made her pussy tingle.

"We'll have to be careful," Jen told Frank. "Be discreet." Putting on a playful scolding face, she said "No kissing or holding hands in public mister."

Frank smiled at Jen. He was pleased she was giving in so easily. Perhaps his hold and influence over her was greater than he thought. He said a silent "fuck you" to Mike, knowing that if his hold over Jenny was growing, Mike's was fading.

Frank knew all this was a moot point anyway. Soon Mike would be in CATF's custody. He would be out of the picture for months. Jenny would be upset; she was a sensitive empathetic girl after all. But Frank would be there to comfort her, guide her in her new Broadway career; in her new life. He would be there for Anna too. No hardship there. Like her mother, Anna was an adorable, beautiful girl.

Jen ran her fingertip along Frank's chest. "So, ready for round 3?" she asked grinning at him. She had an inch that needed scratched. When her nympho switch was on she was insatiable.

"Well ..." Frank said with a laugh. He was almost 60. He kept himself in good shape and was healthy as a stallion. Yet, most days he was only able to get hard once, two at the most (like tonight). He was secure enough in himself and his masculinity that it didn't concern him. Also, he didn't crave orgasms like Jenny. For him, quality was more important than quantity. And, mental and emotional victories were often more gratifying than physical pleasure.
Like Reply
Like, for example, pleasuring Jenny. Making her cum harder than Mike, Lou, Hugh or any of her other lovers. Showing her that he was the best. Frank didn't feel the same way with other girls. But Jenny had gotten under his skin.

So Frank began working on Jen's body. He used his hands, his lips, his tongue. Whereas before he focused on individual parts of her body - her nipples first, then her ass, finally her pussy - this time he caressed, kissed and licked her everywhere at the same time.

Jen responded to him. It was inevitable with his tongue licking her nipple, his right hand fingering her pussy and thumbing her clit, his left hand pleasuring her ass. God it was so much! Too much! Jen was soon writhing under him, arching her back, moaning, whimpering.

Frank kept her on the edge, not letting her cum. He built her up and then let her fall down, up and down, up and down. Jen begged him to let her cum. But he wouldn't. Up and down, up and down. It went like that forever! Frank was driving Jen out of her freaking mind!

Finally Frank let Jen cum. Despite having cum already multiple times that night, Jen's orgasm was amazing. She came incredibly hard, and her scream was so loud the people down in Central Park probably heard her.

Afterwards Frank pulled her to him. They kissed a long time. Not passionate kisses, but the soft tender kisses of familiar lovers. At that moment Jen wasn't thinking about Mike or even Anna. All she thought about was Frank Tower. He was her entire world.

Frank hugged her to his chest and she melted into them. He pulled up the covers and they slept that way, her head on his chest and their bodies tangled together.

"Get into the car," Colonel Banks told Mike. It was an order, not a request.

Mike was surrounded by big men with guns. No way to escape. But really, Mike didn't want to run. What had he done wrong? He helped a friend. Not just any friend but a Senatorial candidate. He put a despicable porn operator out of business. This was the United States of America and they were the CATF. They were supposed to be the good guys. What was their reason for being if not to do exactly what Mike did?

So Mike got in the Suburban.

But Mike's bravado soon left him as they drove through New York City. Where were they taking them? Would he ever see Jen and Anna again?

It didn't help that Banks didn't say anything. Mike had the urge to say something just to fill in the silence. But his instincts told him to stay quiet.

Finally Banks said "You broke laws. US and international. Violated CATF and CIA policies. Was it worth it?"

Mike was surprised by the question. He thought about Jasmine. She was a good person. And he owed her a lot.

Mike weighted his loyalty to Jasmine against his freedom and family. Maybe it was because, at that moment, they were approaching the 9-11 Memorial. That seemed to put things into perspective. "Yes," he told Banks.

Banks raised an eyebrow at Mike. "Why?" he asked.

Mike looked out the window as they passed the 9-11 Memorial. He said "Because it was the right thing to do."

To Mike's surprise, the Suburban circled the 9-11 Memorial and then stopped at the entrance. Colonel Banks led Mike inside. The museum - it felt more like a tomb - was closed and empty but the lights were on.

In silence, Banks led Mike down the Survivors' staircase and to the "In Memoriam" hall. Here you were able to pull up information on the 2,983 people killed in the September 11th attacks. It was a solemn place.

Mike watched as Colonel Banks pulled up information on a few people. There were biographies and letters from parents, spouses and children. The ones from children were the hardest to read.

Mike asked "You knew them?"

"No," Banks said. There was a quiver of emotion in his voice. Mike realized you didn't have to know the victims to feel the pain of their deaths.

"Why are we here?" Mike asked.

Banks didn't answer. In silence he read about more of the victims. Mike read too.

"You come here ... it helps motivate you?" Mike asked.

"It's a reminder," Banks said. He started for the door. "Come on."

They went to the Historical Exhibition. Mike and Banks walked through the exhibit that presented the events of that day:

846am - Flight 11 crashes into the World Trade Center's North Tower

850am - President Bush is alerted

903am - Flight 175 crashes into the South Tower

937am - Flight 77 crashes into the Pentagon

945am - The White House and the Capital Building are evacuated

959am - The South Tower collapses

1015am - The Pentagon E Ring collapses

1028am - The North Tower collapses

"It happened so fast," Banks finally said. He looked shaken, remembering that day. "We were close. We had intelligence. We knew it was New York. But not how or when. We got that, but only after the planes had taken off. By then it was too late." Banks turned to look at Mike. "Do you understand? That's why we need the Q project. To prevent this from happening again."

"I'm on the Q project," Mike said.

"You're holding back," Banks said looking knowingly at Mike. "You don't believe in it. You think the government will abuse the power."

Mike didn't answer. But Banks was right, he didn't trust the government.

"I can't vouch for everyone in the government," Banks said. "But we're all trying to do the right thing. Most of us." Banks pulled a folder from his jacket. It was the folder Mike gave Mitch detailing the operation against Willy.

"Mitch told you?" Mike asked.

"Of course he told me," Banks said. He added "After it was done."

Banks decided not to mention Frank Tower. While he didn't like Tower, he didn't want to make an enemy of him. That was a complication he didn't need.

Looking at the folder, Mike saw the obvious offer. He's forgiven if he buys into the quantum project. Mike didn't hesitate. He said "Okay, I get it. I'll take the Q project seriously. I'll put everything into it."

Banks gave Mike a long look. "I'd like to believe you. But if you're bullshitting me I'll never know, will I?" After a moment he said "I need you to believe. And I think now you do. You understand."

"Understand what?" Mike asked.

Banks pressed Jasmine's folder into Mike's hand. "That sometimes you have to break the rules," he said. "Sometimes you have to do what you know is right."

Mike took the folder from Banks. He knew the Colonel was using his own words against him. But it had an impact, especially given where they were standing.

"The stakes are high Mike. We can't always follow the rules," Banks said looking intently into Mike's eyes. "Sometimes the end justifies the means. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand," Mike said. His voice was more solemn than before.

Banks looked at Mike again, still not sure whether to believe him. Finally he shrugged and moved towards the exit. He said "Spend as much time here as you want."

"That's it?" Mike said surprised, the folder still in his hand. "I'm not in trouble?"

"I'd stay away from JJ if I were you," Banks said with a chuckle. He opened the door but then turned back, a curious look on his face. "How did you find Willy?"

It took a moment for Mike to focus on Banks's abrupt change of topic. Then he said "I tapped into the CATV network."

Banks looked surprised. "On a global scale? Is that possible?" he asked.

"It's theoretically possible, but not practical," Mike said. It was a classic Big Data problem. Researchers all over the world were working on the problem. But with existing technology, shifting through and analyzing such massive amounts of data wasn't possible, not unless you were willing to wait years to get your answer. With Willy, Mike had days - not years - to find out where he was.

"I was able to focus the search based on Willy's habits," Mike said.

"What habits?" Banks asked, intrigued.

"Willy likes Taco Bell and beer," Mike told him. He shrugged. "Helped to narrow the search."

Banks stared incredulously at Mike. Then he shook his head and chuckled. He took a final look at the memorial, turning serious again. He gave Mike an intense look, as if saying "we need to prevent this from happening again." Then he was gone.

When Jen woke up she was in Frank's arms. Frank was already awake, looking at her. "Hello," he said, kissing her. Jen kissed him back. Soon they were making out. Jen felt Frank's erection pressing against her thigh. She sensed Frank was about to move on top of her.

"Um, wait baby," Jen said, pulling away from his lips.

"Don't say you have to go," Frank said with a frown. It was barely daylight. What was the point of Jenny staying over if she didn't spend at least part of the morning with him?

Jen had to get home but not immediately. There was another reason for her hesitation. "I need to brush my teeth," she said.

"You're fine," Frank said kissing her again. He moved his hand to her breast and fondled her nipple. Jen moaned and arched her back as Frank expertly twirled the nipple bar. She woke up barely 5 minutes ago and yet her pussy was already soaking. Her body was ready to take Frank's beautiful thick cock inside her.

Jen forced herself to pull away from his lips again. "I don't like that," she said with an embarrassed giggle. She covered her mouth with her hand. "I don't feel comfortable." She wriggled from under him and got out of bed. "I need to brush my teeth."

"It hasn't bothered you before," Frank said with a curious look on his face.

"It's just, um, we know each other better now," Jen said, stroking his cheek. She gave him a weak smile. She grabbed her purse and said "I'll be right back."

Jen went into the bathroom, closing the door. She took care of human nature and then brushed her teeth. Then she did what she really went into the bathroom for. She got a Today sponge from her purse and put it inside her (she had taken the other one out last night after waking up for a drink of water; she'd taken the opportunity to douche too; luckily for her the bathrooms in Frank's penthouse had bidets).

Looking in the mirror, Jen brushed her hair and put on lipstick. She spritzed on a little of the Jenny perfume and then rejoined Frank in bed.

Again their sex was glorious. Frank Tower was definitely an incredible lover, even without the head games. Also - and this was new for her - sex with Frank was amazing whether he used his cock, tongue or fingers. Unlike her other lovers, it wasn't all about his manhood. Although his cock was pretty freaking awesome!
Like Reply
Jen came first, another back arching, toe curling orgasm. Frank fucked her through her orgasm and continued to bang away at her. Although Jen enjoyed it - she loved the feel of an aggressive man inside her - she sensed she wouldn't cum again. Not after cumming so much last night. Even her body had limits.

As Frank continued fucking her (they were in the doggy position), Jen's thoughts drifted to Mike. An image of Mike kissing Allie flash in her head. She frowned, bothered by the memory.

Jen could tell Frank was close. She thought of Mike again. He would know if she let Frank cum inside her. It was probably the first thing he'd check when she got home. Mike would get incredibly hot if she let Frank cum inside her. She would enjoy it better that way too. But coming home filled with Frank's seed would probably really upset Mike too. Send him into bad hurt territory.

Jen needed an excuse. After a moment she thought of one.

As Frank was on an outward stroke, Jen pulled away. He groaned when his cock fell out of her.

Jen quickly twisted around onto her back and took Frank's cock in her hands. As she stroked him, she looked up into his eyes and said "I want you to cum in my mouth."

"Why?" Frank said. The one word came out like a frustrated groan. He wanted to be back in Jenny's sweet pussy. Not just for the pleasure. He really enjoyed the intimacy of cumming inside her. Of their bodies sharing fluids.

"I'm about to see Mike," she told him.

Frank didn't understand at first, then he got it. "He likes kissing you after I've cum in your mouth?" he said with a grin.

Jen grinned back and nodded. But Frank's grin disappeared. While amused, he was irritated Jenny was thinking of Mike while she was with him. As if reading his mind, Jen said "There's less drama when I get home if I give him something." She added "He's always conflicted."

Frank noticed Jen was wearing her wedding and engagement rings. His irritation turned to anger. When had she put them on? He didn't approve.

Frank quickly moved up her body until he was straddling her head. Then he lowered his butt so her nose was in his crack. "Lick my asshole Jenny!" he growled. "Lick it!"

"Frank no," Jen said. Her protest was muffled but he heard her clearly.

"Lick it Jenny!" Frank ordered her. "You're a slut Jenny! You're my slut! Do what I say! Lick me!"

Even though Frank's fingers were laced in her long blonde hair, Jen could easily squirm away if she wanted. But her cheeks burned from Frank's treatment. When she still hesitated he hissed again "You're a slut Jenny. Do what sluts do. Lick my ass."

Jen felt flushed. Frank's words - "You're a slut. Do what sluts do." - rang in her ears.

Jen hesitantly extended her tongue upwards. The tip of her tongue touched Frank's puckered asshole. She licked back and forth.

Frank moaned and rolled his head back. "Oh god," he groaned. He stroked himself as Jenny licked and swirled her tongue over and around his asshole. "Yes Jenny. That's it. Like that. Yes. Yes. Good. Good."

It took only a few moments for Frank to go over the edge. He quickly moved off Jen's face. Jen opened her mouth and Frank positioned his cockhead at her lips. Rapidly stroking himself, Frank groaned and moaned as he came. His cum shot out of his cock and into Jen's mouth. Jen frantically worked her throat muscles to swallow his big load (to keep from gagging).

Frank shot some of this cum over Jen's beautiful face. Jen expected that; she didn't resist.

"Give me your hand," Frank ordered. Jen knew he meant her left hand. She offered it to him.

Frank took Jen's left hand. He moved his cock so the head was pressed against Mike's rings. His orgasm was over but there was still a little cum in his balls. He stroked himself and sperm oozed onto Jen's wedding and engagement rings. It wasn't a lot but it didn't take much to completely cover the gold and precious stones of her rings.

Then Frank moved his cock back to Jen's face. He used his cock like a paintbrush, spreading his cum until her pretty face was completely covered. Then he finally moved off her body.

"I didn't like that," Jen told him.

Frank knew Jen could have squirmed away. She could have used her safe word. But she did neither.

He said "You're a slut Jenny. My slut. You do what I say."

Jen glared at Frank. But she didn't leave. She stayed on the bed. Frank saw defiance in her beautiful face. But he saw arousal too. She had her cum face on.

He cupped her breast. "No," Jen said pushing him away. He cupped her breast again. He moved his other hand to her pussy. He caressed and rubbed both her nipple and clit. He pushed 2 fingers into her pussy.

Soon, despite her defiance, Jen's face became a mixture of helplessness and desperation. Her breathing got heavier, her nostrils flared. Her body thrashed under Frank's hands. Then her orgasm hit. "Oh god!" she moaned, her back arching. "God!" she cried as Frank tugged the nipple ring and rubbed her clit and g-spot.

Frank caressed Jen as she came down from her orgasm. As her breathing returned to normal, she pushed his hands away and got out of bed. "I've got to go," she told him as she headed to the bathroom.

"Don't wash your face," Frank ordered, still irritated over the wedding rings. Mike liked kissing her cum mouth? Fine, he could kiss her cum face too.

Jen sighed. "It's not just Mike," she said. "Anna too." She couldn't go home to Anna with dried cum on her face.

Frank glared at her. But he relented and nodded.

Jen hurriedly cleaned up in the bathroom; she needed to get home. She took off her rings and put them on the side of the sink. Then she washed her face and hands. She brushed her hair and put it in a high ponytail. She didn't put on any makeup. She put on underwear, jeans, a casual top and flats.

Jen picked up her rings. They were still moist with Frank's cum. Thinking of Mike, she tapped them with a tissue but didn't wash them. Then she put them back on.

Frank was waiting when she came out of the bathroom. His irritation was gone. Or maybe it was still there but he was more bothered seeing her leave.

Frank pulled Jen into his arms and hugged her. Jen let him. "When will I see you again?" he said kissing her cheek.

"I don't like what you did," Jen told him. "I'll do it if you want. But I don't like it."

Frank looked into Jen's eyes. He gave her an affectionate smile and tenderly stroked her cheek. "Then we won't do that again," he said. He gave her a tender kiss to seal his promise. Since they were setting limits, he said "I'd prefer you not wear those rings when you're with me."

"That's not always possible Frank," Jen said irritably. She was still annoyed with what Frank made her do.

"Fine, fine," Frank said soothingly. He didn't want to argue now, not with Jenny leaving. He hugged her tighter. "When will I see you again?" he asked again.

"I guess next weekend," Jen said with a shrug.

Frank frowned. He wanted more than Saturday night and Sunday morning. But it was likely CATF would take action against Mike this week. With Mike out of the picture, he would have as much time with Jenny as he wanted. So Frank decided not to push it now.

Still, it wasn't in Frank's nature to give in without getting something back in return. So he said "I don't want you to cum until next weekend."

"What?" Jen said with an incredulous laugh.

"Don't cum," Frank said. "Not until we're together again."

"Frank," Jen said, the incredulous smile still on her face. Was he crazy? No way she could go a whole week without an orgasm.

But Frank was serious. He added "No bras this week."

"What?"

"You heard me," Frank said. He pushed Jen against the wall and looked intently into her eyes. "Say it Jenny."

"You're crazy Frank," Jen said.

"Say it Jenny," Frank pressed. He was standing close to her, his muscular arms boxing her in.

Frank was still naked. Jen reached down and squeezed his cock. "Fine," she said. "No orgasms for you then either." She grinned and added "And no bras too."

Frank smiled at her joke. Then he got serious again. Staring into her eyes, he said "You're my slut Jenny. You're mine. That's why you do what I say."

Jen's cheeks flushed at his words and the intensity of his stare. She wrapped her arms around him. "Yeah that's why," she whispered, pulling Frank to her and kissing him. In was an indication of how much Frank liked Jen that he kissed her back, either though she had a cum mouth.

Like Reply