Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.38 Average
Adultery Anita Singh Story of a seductive housewife by seansean007 (incomplete)
(04-05-2022, 06:49 PM)Kinkpink Wrote: I have no doubt that the wait would be of worth. I can not imagine the future progress of the update and the play between these 5 people and anita. It is for sure that there will be a gangbang but how it will unfold, is purely in the hands of sean and anita(character) itself. It will be worth to read how she will suck their dicks and how enthusiastically she will take part in this session. Would love to see one more dance and striptease of Anita and taking initiative in this session by her will and handling of Anita by the hands of these raunchy males, about how they will handle her roughly and fuck her face and all of her holes mercylessly and anita also enjoying and encouraging them to do the same and enjoy every bit of this.

Thank you for speaking your mind out about what you expect/want and showing interest in the story.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
When we can expect an update......
Eagerly waiting.....
Like Reply
Sean bhai please provide some glimpse of jeetu
Like Reply
Or atleast post the last update where story was stopped (if that update is completed)
Like Reply
We are missing your writing skills.....
Like Reply
If the last update got completed, we can wait longer. It's been 3 years since this story is stopped. but wait would be worth it
Like Reply
We felt left a bit high and dry, the juncture at which the original story stopped, with Anita and Hariya alone in Anita's house, with her husband in a different town, and no one around for 100s of meters...
Like Reply
I think first blowjob scene must be between Anita and jeetu and it should be very seductive and suspensive
Like Reply
Wait will be a worth, where anita would finish deepthroating Shera or Tony as stated by Anita that she has her eyes on both of their "lauda" and getting praised and being whistled by all the men on her cock sucking skills. I can not just wait to read all of the men saying, ",Kya lauda chusti hai saali Anita tu" and in reply anita saying " Mujhe achha laga jo aapko Mera lauda choosna achha laga, aur isme maine jeetni mehnat ki hai usme aapne bhi unti hi mehnat ki hai mujhe lauda chuswakar. And then lustily apne hothon par jeebh firakar sabke taraf dekhna.
Like Reply
(18-05-2022, 01:26 PM)Kinkpink Wrote: Wait will be a worth, where anita would finish deepthroating Shera or Tony as stated by Anita that she has her eyes on both of their "lauda" and getting praised and being whistled by all the men on her cock sucking skills. I can not just wait to read all of the men saying, ",Kya lauda chusti hai saali Anita tu" and in reply anita saying " Mujhe achha laga jo aapko Mera lauda choosna achha laga, aur isme maine jeetni mehnat ki hai usme aapne bhi unti hi mehnat ki hai mujhe lauda chuswakar. And then lustily apne hothon par jeebh firakar sabke taraf dekhna.
Yes but this should be in later Parts of story. For now story must rely on individual sex and seduction.gangbang must be in the last
Like Reply
Sean sir is offline from almost a month. I seriously want last hatiya update to complete
Like Reply
??? Anyone DM Sean Sean
Like Reply
Please please please please please update ??
Like Reply
Anitha with her encounters are always amazing .
Like Reply
Sean bro it's been quite a while now.... Please update the story from where it was left incomplete
Val Namaskar
Like Reply
(17-07-2022, 08:03 AM)Spidy1818 Wrote: Anitha with her encounters are always amazing .
She's Anita, not Anitha
Like Reply
Where are you Sean sir?
Like Reply
Someone pls send Sean a private message
Like Reply
(29-08-2022, 08:15 AM)Hellybelly Wrote: Someone pls send Sean a private message

No use bro.... I have tried that and believe me Sean will update it when he wants to update. It's pointless to request.... 

All we can do is just keep waiting.
Val Namaskar
Like Reply
(09-09-2022, 07:56 PM)val.coutinho Wrote: No use bro.... I have tried that and believe me Sean will update it when he wants to update. It's pointless to request.... 

All we can do is just keep waiting.

Did he replied, I don't think so bcz he is offline since May, and there isn't any other way to reach him
Like Reply