Adultery Dhika - An Innocent Angel
Super update
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
awesome.. what a twist.. waiting for more...
Like Reply
Well, while reading the update i thought this is going to be update where John and Dhikha have their thirst quenched and may tell something about what happened in Swiss, atleast on the different dresses she worn for the twins. But no there's a twist in the end which can fuel the upcoming updates. Dhika is still not ready to open up to John face to face. May be she will discuss these over mail as she's more comfortable then as she told during Swiss trip. She skipped Swiss and then Chottu's incident which is more hot and daring than Swiss trip, but she was comfortable in disclosing the incidents with uncle and that may be coz all those happened by accident. Now John's 3rd question have any follow up and will there by any conversation with Chottu where Dhika can asks that did he feels to inform what happened to John now is upto author and waiting for next twist

Shared one possibility which came in my mind as continuation in DM
Like Reply
Nice update BrO. After long days she got a lovely night with John. That was an agressieve night. Super…Sugg: Do not turn John into that much cheap low-class cuckold husband.
[Image: 879-C741-D-B2-DD-4-BFB-8-BB6-945-AECB0-BF43.jpg]

[Image: 9-AE7-B382-7-EC7-4-C66-82-C3-55-BF9-FE15-A43.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Herbiee's post
Like Reply
Wow the twins know about Dhika and John. This will be interesting. Wonder how will they use this information to their advantage
[+] 1 user Likes Ricota's post
Like Reply
cant wait for the next update
Like Reply
[Image: 5-CD6-E9-ED-6-E9-D-4-E4-F-9012-6-DA2-A21-BAEC8.jpg]

[Image: 29605107-546-B-4111-B3-CA-C96361-AC39-B1.jpg]

[Image: BCDB0875-BFF2-4-D84-9039-592-C961-BD5-BD.jpg]

[Image: BDA563-CA-70-F3-4646-9367-622-ED2281-BBE.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Herbiee's post
Like Reply
(15-05-2022, 04:27 PM)Herbiee Wrote: Nice update BrO. After long days she got a lovely night with John. That was an agressieve night. Super…Sugg: Do not turn John into that much cheap low-class cuckold husband.

John never is and never will be a cuckold...
Like Reply
(16-05-2022, 02:46 PM)Ricota Wrote: Wow the twins know about Dhika and John. This will be interesting. Wonder how will they use this information to their advantage

Only Bobby knows. Cos, he cut the call as soon as Bantu came in, and he did not tell his brother. 
Like Reply
(15-05-2022, 01:41 AM)listener098 Wrote: Well, while reading the update i thought this is going to be update where John and Dhikha have their thirst quenched and may tell something about what happened in Swiss, atleast on the different dresses she worn for the twins. But no there's a twist in the end which can fuel the upcoming updates. Dhika is still not ready to open up to John face to face. May be she will discuss these over mail as she's more comfortable then as she told during Swiss trip. She skipped Swiss and then Chottu's incident which is more hot and daring than Swiss trip, but she was comfortable in disclosing the incidents with uncle and that may be coz all those happened by accident. Now John's 3rd question have any follow up and will there by any conversation with Chottu where Dhika can asks that did he feels to inform what happened to John now is upto author and waiting for next twist

Shared one possibility which came in my mind as continuation in DM

Chotu went to John only at his first kiss and first cum. Never again so far...
Like Reply
(15-05-2022, 04:27 PM)Herbiee Wrote: Nice update BrO. After long days she got a lovely night with John. That was an agressieve night. Super…Sugg: Do not turn John into that much cheap low-class cuckold husband.
[Image: 879-C741-D-B2-DD-4-BFB-8-BB6-945-AECB0-BF43.jpg]

Awesome pictures buddy. You and I have a little different picture of Dhika's body in our mind. Perhaps, one day I will share an image of how I picture Dhika while writing the story...

Nevertheless, awesome creations.... clps
Like Reply
Great going....
Waiting for next....
Like Reply
(17-05-2022, 01:07 PM)DevilMayCare Wrote: John never is and never will be a cuckold...

Thank God.!!
[Image: EECDFB15-46-ED-48-F3-ABE4-300599-A321-E6.gif]
Like Reply
(17-05-2022, 01:22 PM)DevilMayCare Wrote: Awesome pictures buddy. You and I have a little different picture of Dhika's body in our mind. Perhaps, one day I will share an image of how I picture Dhika while writing the story...

Nevertheless, awesome creations.... clps

Please share it.. Let me have a look.
[Image: 94-D9-F897-6102-42-F8-B88-B-72-FD716-EF611.gif]
Like Reply
Did you change Sharmi’s cast look??
[Image: DD6-E933-B-5-C12-4-EAB-87-D3-817-DE17-F832-C.jpg]
Like Reply
(17-05-2022, 06:52 PM)Herbiee Wrote: Did you change Sharmi’s cast look??
[Image: DD6-E933-B-5-C12-4-EAB-87-D3-817-DE17-F832-C.jpg]

Yeah  Shy
Like Reply
Only if john turns cuckold, he will enjoy his wife fucking around with young and olds
Like Reply
Finally dhika got what she wanted. Nice update
Like Reply
(17-05-2022, 01:07 PM)DevilMayCare Wrote: John never is and never will be a cuckold...

He is enjoying all the things his wife is doing. Doesn't that means he ?
Like Reply
(18-05-2022, 10:18 AM)dragonslair Wrote: He is enjoying all the things his wife is doing. Doesn't that means he ?

So does most in this forum.

There is a great deal of difference between cuck/exhibitionism/sharing.
Like Reply