Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"Okay," Mike said, although clearly he was still agitated and upset thinking about the possibility of Frank branding her with a tattoo. "We just need limits."

"I won't change my hair," Jen said with a kiss to Mike's lips. "No boob job." Another kiss. "No tats." Another kiss. "No more piercings." Another kiss. "What else baby?" Jen kissed him again. "You're in control baby. I belong to you. What else?"

"I'm really in control?" Mike asked.

"This is our game," Jen said. "You're my husband. I belong to you. You're in complete control baby."

These were the most dangerous times of their game. When Mike's cuckold lusts overwhelmed his concerns, misgivings and good sense. When those dark negative feelings (jealousy, hurt, loneliness, angst) added fuel to the fire of his lust instead of making him pull back. "I fantasize about you going off the pill," Mike said hesitantly.

Jen didn't say anything. She sighed inside though. Mike was all over the place. Cutting her hair was verboten but getting pregnant wasn't?

But Jen didn't say that. She didn't object. Because this was Mike's game too. It was only right he enjoy it too.

So Jen kissed her husband's lips and said "You do? How would it work?" She kissed his lips again.

"You'd go off the pill," Mike said excitedly, his heart pounding. "You'd use the rhythm method with Frank."

"You'd use condoms?" Jen said, reaching between their bodies and rubbing his cock over his bathing suit. He was so hard.

"Yeah," Mike said. He was practically panting. "Other guys would too. Only Frank wouldn't."

"Only Frank would cum inside me?" Jen asked, stroking him under the water. "He wouldn't wear a condom even when it was dangerous?"

Mike pulled Jen's hand from his cock. "I don't want to cum," he said looking sheepish.

"It's okay if you cum baby," Jen said encouragingly.

"No, not here," Mike said looking over at the pool. There were families there, kids. Talking was okay, but he didn't want his jizz in a pool that kids might use (even with all the chemicals in the hot tub). "But no, Frank wouldn't wear condoms. You'd make him pull out."

"Frank doesn't pull out," Jen reminded him. "He cums where he wants to cum."

"I'd talk to Frank," Mike said.

"Mike baby, if Frank knew I was off the pill, he'd make sure to cum inside me," Jen said. She felt Mike's body shudder as she said that. She kissed him again. "You know that right? Especially when I was ovulating."

"I get this is your ultimate fantasy," Jen said gently. "But I can't do it for you without making it real. Do you really want Frank Tower involved with us for the rest of our lives?"

"No," Mike said immediately.

"I'm doing my best honey," Jen said kissing his lips. "You're only allowed inside me with a condom. Only Frank's allowed to cum inside me. You know I'm ovulating right now? This weekend Frank's cum inside me like, 2 or 3 times. The pill's not perfect. I might be pregnant with Frank's baby right now."

"Yeah?" Mike said breathing hard.

"Yeah, I might be," Jen said. She kissed him again. She asked "Isn't that enough for your fantasy?"

"Yeah, I guess," Mike said. Yet he sounded disappointed.

The reality hit Jen. It wasn't just a game or playing into Mike's fantasies. The pill WASN'T perfect. She MIGHT be pregnant with Frank's baby. "I'm still your goddess right?" she asked, looking into his eyes. Now she was the one who needed reassurance.

"Always," Mike promised.

"If I'm pregnant you'll be there this time, right?" she asked.

"Yes," Mike swore. "I'll be there. I'll never leave you again. That's why, if it happened, it would be okay."

Jen stared at Mike. Sometimes she didn't understand him. She didn't understand the limits of his fantasies.

At that moment a couple men approached. It was Paolo and Antonio. They were from a foursome of guys staying in the cabana next to theirs. The 4 guys were on a boys golfing weekend. Jen and Mike had gotten somewhat acquainted with the 4 men while hanging at the pool.

"Mine if we join you?" Paolo said asking the question to both Mike and Jen but his eyes on Jen.

Jen wasn't done talking to Mike but she couldn't exactly say no since this was the only hot tub in the resort. "Sure. Hi Paolo. Hi Antonio," she said. Mike greeted them with a nod. Jen got off Mike's lap and sat next to him, facing Paolo and Antonio.

"Haven't seen you around much," Antonio said. Both he and Paolo were looking at Jen.

"Working vacation for me," Jen said with a shrug, staying with their story. "How's the golf?"

"The courses are incredible, the weather perfect," Paolo said. "Ever golf?"

"Just a couple times," Jen said. Honestly she wasn't at all interested in golf. Like she wasn't interesting in NASCAR. She didn't say that of course.

"You should join us tomorrow," Paolo said enthusiastically. As if just remembering Mike was there, he added "Both of you."

Mike could tell Paolo and Antonio (as well as their 2 friends) were players irrespective of the wedding bands around their ring fingers. In fact, a few times that weekend he overheard them talking about going clubbing at the popular singles clubs and picking up girls.

"We're flying home tomorrow," Jen said.

"Too bad," Antonio said regretfully.

"Yeah, too bad," Jen said although from her tone of voice it was clear she wasn't enthused by the prospect of golfing with the 4 men. She turned and faced Mike, floating in the water on her belly as before. "Are you okay?" she whispered.

"Yeah," Mike whispered back.

Jen saw something in Mike's face. She recognized it immediately as she'd seen it many times before. Excitement. From playing their game.

Giving him a mischievous smile, Jen flipped in the water so now she was on her back, facing Antonio and Paolo. She still floated in the water, her long shapely legs outstretched towards the 2 men. Jen had her hands on Mike's thighs to keep from floating away. Mike moved his hands to her shoulders and massaged her. "Feels good baby," she said closing her eyes.

Jen's body from the waist up was mostly out of the water as she floated on the surface. Paolo and Antonio's eyes locked on her bust, on the dents in her bikini top made by the nipple rings. "Nice hardware," Paolo said admiringly. "Didn't notice them before."

"She got them last night," Mike said. His hands moved down from her shoulders. He caressed the sides of her breasts left exposed by the cups of her bikini top.

"Feels good baby," Jen said again, her eyes still closed.

"Cool man," Antonio said, his eyes moving up and down Jen's tight dancer's body.

Jen's feet drifted over towards the 2 men. Her pretty pedicured toes touched their knees. The 2 men looked at Mike.

"She loves her feet massaged," Mike told the 2 men. "Don't you baby?"

"Yeah," Jen said, her eyes still closed.

Paolo and Antonio didn't need more of an invitation. Each took one of Jen's pretty feet and began rubbing her.

Mike's fingers moved from Jen's sides to her bikini top. He traced up towards her nipples. Paolo and Antonio's eyes intently watched the progress of Mike's fingers.

Jen opened her eyes. She didn't say anything – she didn't stop Mike's hands – but she stared at him.

Mike looked towards the people at the pool. The hedges and palm trees provided almost complete privacy. He moved his hands to the strings at the back of Jen's neck. He played with them.

Jen whispered "You want to show me off baby?"

Mike nodded. With his cock rock hard and his heart pounding, he pulled the strings. Jen closed her eyes again as she felt the string at the back of her neck being untied.

Mike pulled the strings until the knot became undone. The bubbling water pushed the cups away exposing Jen's breasts. Jen heard Antonio and Paolo gasped.

"Your wife's beautiful Mike," Paolo gushed as he looked at Jen's body. At her breasts. At her pierced nipples.

"So hot," Antonio said excitedly, agreeing with his friend. "Can we touch them?"

"No," Mike said. He continued to caress the sides of Jen's breasts but now his fingertips were on her bare flesh instead of the bikini top. "She just got them last night. They're still sore."

Mike's answer left ambiguous whether they were allowed to touch other parts of Jen's body. Antonio hesitantly touched Jen's shapely leg while Paolo touched her flat tummy. They looked at Mike. When he didn't object they began caressing her. Jen kept her eyes closed but her lips formed a small O as the 2 men caressed her body (as well as Mike who continued to draw circles on the sides of her breasts).

Paolo looked from Jen's nipple rings to her belly ring as he caressed her stomach along the edge of her bikini bottoms. "They match," he said to Mike. "You've got good taste Mike."

Mike nodded but didn't say anything. Jen opened her eyes and looked at Mike. She reached under the water and squeezed his hard cock.

Paolo hooked a finger in Jen's bikini bottoms. He looked at Mike again. Mike nodded. Jen closed her eyes again.

With Antonio watching, Paolo tugged at the front of Jen's bikini bottoms. Jen made no move to stop him. Her small trimmed blonde landing strip came into view. He tugged more revealing her clit. Again Jen didn't stop him. Both Antonio and Paolo gasped at Jen's beautiful pussy (although they noticed she was red and swollen). Jen moaned when Paolo stroked Jen's clit with his finger.

"Want to party up in our room?" Paolo asked Mike, his voice so hoarse with excitement he could barely be heard over the bubbling water.

Jen opened her eyes. Seeing that, Mike leaned down and whispered into her ear "I want to see you with them." He said it like a test.

Jen looked into her husband's face. She saw cuckold lust there. "I can't baby," she whispered back. She moved her hands to cover her breasts. "I can't cheat on Frank."

Mike stared into Jen's beautiful face for long moments. Then he pulled his wife into his arms, away from Antonio and Paolo's eager hands. "Sorry guys but we have to go," he said. Mike helped Jen from the hot tub and wrapped a big towel around her, covering her bare breasts. He wrapped a towel around himself too to hide his erection. Over Antonio and Paolo's protests, Mike walked Jen back to their cabana. Jen felt unsteady walking back, her knees unsteady.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Anna and Maggie were still napping. Jen held Mike's hand and led him to their bedroom. They dropped their towels. Jen sat Mike on the edge of the bed and pulled off his wet swim trunks. She took off her bikini and got on her knees between his legs. Mike's eyes were on her pierced nipples. His eyes moved from the diamonds in her nipples to the diamond in her belly button. Matching diamonds. Frank's diamonds.

"If Frank told you to fuck them," Mike said. "Would you?"

Jen didn't say anything. She didn't need to, Mike knew the answer. She pulled her long wet hair to the side and went down on her husband. He came almost immediately.

Sometime later Frank called. "Hugh and Lou will pick you up at noon tomorrow," he said. According to their original plan, Jen and Maggie were flying home with Frank in his private jet while Mike and Anna flew commercial, just as before.

Mike was sitting next to Jen. Jen leaned close to Mike so he could hear both sides of the conversation. "I'm flying home with Mike and Anna," she told Frank. She didn't mention Maggie but she was flying with them too of course.

Jen could practically hear Frank's scowl over the phone. "That wasn't the plan," he said.

"Mike needs me," Jen said looking at her husband.

"I need you," Frank said, sounding sincere.

Jen paused at that. She looked at Mike. He was frowning. "Things are going fast," she finally said to Frank. Still looking at her husband, she added "Mike and I need to sort things out."

"Mike likes the nipple rings right?" Frank said sounding arrogant. His question was more like a statement of fact than a question. "I knew he would."

"Frank – don't be an ass okay?" Jen said. She squeezed Mike's hand.

Frank's tone softened. He said "Stop by tomorrow morning before your flight. I need to talk to you."

"We can talk back in New York," Jen said.

"I'd like to talk to you tomorrow," Frank said. After a moment he added "Please."

The one word caught Jen by surprise. She was tempted. But she knew Mike was still tittering on bad hurt. She said "Thank you for the vacation Frank. But I need to be with my husband. I'll see you back in New York." Then Jen hung up.

Later that night in bed, Jen and Mike were on their sides looking at each other. As usual, Mike was in his boxers and Jen wore the white nightie.

"The other day, Frank told me what he thinks exclusive means," Mike said. "He looks at it romantically, not physical. He says you're involved romantically. You only see each other romantically."

"Oh," Jen said, surprised.

"Is that how you look at it?" Mike asked.

"I guess," Jen said. "I mean, he's supposed to be my boyfriend right?"

"Yeah," Mike said with a frown. He used "boyfriend" all the time. But when Jen used it sometimes it made him anxious. Like now.

Jen sensed her husband's anxiety. "My boyfriend in the game," she clarified. "My pretend boyfriend." She rubbed Mike's arm again. "It's just a pretend romance baby."

"It feels real," Mike said. "It always does."

"It wouldn't be as exciting for you if it didn't feel real," Jen said.

"Or for you," Mike pointed out.

"Yeah, me too," Jen admitted.

"So when is it real and when is it pretend?"

"Only we're real," Jen assured him.

Mike nodded. They were silent again for a few moments, looking at each other. Then Mike reached for her breasts. "Can I ...?" he asked.

Jen nodded and took off the white nightie. She laid on her back to let Mike look at her. "How do they feel?" he asked just barely touching one of the small diamonds. Jen clenched her teeth at the intense sensation. "Sorry," Mike said.

"It's okay," Jen said. "They're sore. But they're already more sensitive."

Mike frowned. "You never told me you lost sensitivity after Anna."

"I talked to friends and read things," Jen said. "It happens sometimes."

"Why didn't you tell me?" Mike asked.

"I guess ...," Jen said hesitantly. "I didn't want you to think I was damaged somehow." Jen couldn't stand the thought of not being pretty anymore. Her greatest fear was the day men said "Remember when Jen used to be hot?" And deep down she worried Mike wouldn't want her anymore when she no longer turned heads, when men no longer looked at her with lust.

"What?" Mike said startled.

"I know it's dumb," Jen said looking sheepish.

"Jen baby you're perfect," Mike assured her. He looked adoringly at her. "No matter what you're perfect. You'll always be perfect."

Jen grinned at her husband, beaming into his eyes. "Anyway, that's why I didn't tell you," she said, feeling embarrassed and stupid. Mike's assurances helped but she still felt the insecurities deep inside her.

"Baby you're perfect," Mike assured her again. He gently kissed each of her nipples.

"What do you think of them now?" she asked.

"I'm still getting used to it," Mike said looking at her pierced nipples.

"Okay," Jen said. That was the best she could hope today. She reached down. Mike was hard. "I want you inside me." She pulled off his boxers and took off her comfy VS cotton panties. She got on top, straddling his hips. Their bag was on the other side of the bed. "Can you reach the bag honey?"

"Yeah," Mike said. He pulled one of the Durex condoms from the box. Jen tore the foil package with her teeth and then rolled the extra thick condom on her husband's shaft. Mike watched as she licked spit on her hand and used it to lubricate herself. Then she guided Mike's cock inside her.

She moved up and down on his cock. After a few minutes Mike asked "Are you going to cum?"

"I don't think so," Jen said honestly. "But I like feeling you inside me."

"I'll go down on you after," Mike offered.

"That's okay baby," Jen said. She probably wouldn't cum that way either. Not after last night. She could fake it but she didn't want to lie to Mike.

"You came a lot with Frank?" Mike asked.

Jen nodded. "And Hugh and Lou too," she said.

"Frank's taking all your horniness," Mike said. They'd used the expression before when Jen was getting constant and plentiful sex from her lovers.

"I guess," Jen said as she continued to rock on her husband's cock.

"He is," Mike said.

"Yeah he is," Jen admitted. She leaned down and wrapped her arms around Mike's neck, kissing him. She wasn't going to cum, but she loved feeling her husband inside her. She needed that.

"You should fly home with Frank tomorrow," Mike said, his cuckold desires flaring again.

"No I'm going with you and Anna," Jen said.

"You should," Mike said.

Jen saw the conflict in her husband's face. He wanted it, but he didn't want it. "No," she said. Then she thought about it. After a moment she said "But maybe I'll see him tomorrow morning." Mike nodded his agreement. Jen continued slowly rocking on Mike until he came.

The next morning after breakfast Jen got ready to go see Frank. She put on a loose sundress and flats. Her hair was in a high ponytail and she wore no makeup.

"Going casual?" Mike asked.

"I want to be comfortable for the plane," Jen said.

"No bra?" Mike asked feeling her back.

"They're still sore," Jen said.

Mike looked at his wife's chest. The nipple rings just slightly dented the loose bodice of the sundress. He raised the hem of the sundress's skirt. She was wearing a thong. "Maybe you should put on one of Frank's panties," he suggested.

Jen sighed inside. Mike was like this. Back and forth, back and forth. "I have white panties," she said thinking of the panties in her bag. "But Mike, if I put them on, you know what will happen right?"

Mike nodded. He said "Our flight doesn't leave until this afternoon."

"You want me too?" Jen asked.

"You're his girlfriend right?" Mike said with a grin.

"God baby," Jen said with a humorless half laugh. She shrugged inside. She took off the thong and put on the lacy white panties from last night. "Maybe I should put on high heels too," she said a little sarcastically.

"Yeah, do that," Mike said excitedly. He wasn't blind to Jen's tone of voice. He stroked her cheek. "I'm obsessed. I can't help it."

Jen gave Mike a weak smile. "I can't either. We're both freaks," she said. She took off the flats and put on strappy high heels.

Mike reached for her left hand. He pulled off her rings. "I'll see you a little later," he said putting the rings in his pocket.

"Yeah," Jen said. She got up and walked to the door. Hugh and Lou were waiting in the car. As they rode to the villa, Jen thumbed her ringless left hand.

"What'd you want to talk about?" Jen asked Frank when she arrived at the villa. They were sitting on a sofa in his bedroom. Frank hadn't dressed yet. He was wearing a rich velvet robe.

Frank put his arm around Jen. "Are you okay about the other night?" he asked tenderly.

"I haven't decided," Jen said coldly. "You know how much drama I got from Mike?"

"But in the end he got off on it," Frank said knowingly. "He's a cuckold Jenny. You need to trust me."

Jen pressed her hands against her head in frustration. "Frank you can't just do things," she said. "You can't assume things."

"I don't assume," Frank said. "I know."

"God ...," Jen lamented.

"Just answer one question," Frank said. "Did Mike get off on it?"

"Yes. Okay? Yes. Eventually, yes. Mike got off on it. Satisfied?"

Frank nodded. He squeezed Jen's hand. "He's a cuckold Jenny. You try to deny it. You want him to be a man. But he's not. He's a cuckold."

"Mike's a man," Jen insisted. "He might be a cuckold. But he's a man."

"I misspoke. My mistake," Frank said diplomatically. "But there's no might. He IS a cuckold. The sooner you accept that, the better for you and me. And for Mike too."
Like Reply
Jen stared at Frank. "Anyways ...," she said. "You want to talk to me?"

"Do you mind?" Frank asked, gently pulling one of the thin straps of Jen's sundress down her arm.

Jen stopped him at first. Then she relented and let him.

Frank pulled down the zipper of her dress. He looked at her breasts. At her newly pierced nipples. "You kept them in," he said.

"Yes."

"For me?" he asked.

"Yes," Jen said. Why not tell the truth? Yes, for her too and for Mike. But mostly for Frank.

Frank tenderly kissed each nipple. "Thank you," he said. He looked into her eyes. "It means a lot to me."

Jen shrugged. "You should have asked me first," she said still giving him the cold shoulder.

"No Jen honey," Frank said tenderly stroking her cheek. "That would have ruined it. For you."

Jen stared at Frank again. It was like opening a door inside her. She threw herself at him and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Make love to me," she said urgently, kissing him desperately. Moments later they were in bed.

Frank pushed up Jen's skirt. He gasped when he saw the white panties. "Mike told me to wear them for you," Jen said stretching out her body for her lover.

"That's because he's a cuckold," Frank said pulling the panties down Jen's long shapely legs and over the strappy high heels.

"Yeah, he's a cuckold," Jen agreed as Frank got on top. "Ugh, god," she groaned as Frank penetrated her. She loved his thickness.

As usual, Frank held Jen's arms above her head as he fucked her. "Did you fuck Mike yesterday?" he asked looking into her eyes.

"Yes," Jen said between pants. "Twice."

"Did you cum?" Frank asked.

"No."

"Even close?"

"No."

"Good," Frank said with a grin. He fucked her harder and faster.

"Ugh god," Jen groaned as he pounded her. "Mike says you take all my horniness," she said between pants.

Frank chuckled. "Mike has a way with words," he said grinning.

"Frank, Frank," Jen moaned. "I'm about to cum."

"You don't need to tell me Jenny," Frank said looking into Jen's eyes and stroking her cheek. "I know. From looking at your face. Feeling your pussy around my cock. I know." Moments later Jen came. Frank came soon after, filling Jen's womb with his seed.

Frank stayed on top of Jen after cumming, supporting his weight on his arms. "I need to get going," she said.

"In a little while," Frank said. He kissed Jen tenderly. She kissed him back. They kissed like that for long moments.

"Does Mike know you tell me about him?" Frank asked.

"No but ... I think he wants me to tell you," Jen said.

"Because he's a cuck," Frank said.

"Call him that if you want," Jen said. "But lose the attitude okay?"

Frank grinned. "Alright," he said with a chuckle. After a moment he asked "Do you tell him about us?"

Jen paused at the "us." Then she said "Yeah. That's what he gets out of it."

Frank tenderly kissed Jen again. Jen kissed him back.

"Frank, can I tell you something?" Jen said, wanting to talk about something that was bothering her.

"Of course," Frank said, tenderly stroking Jen's cheek.

"Miranda loves Johnny. And he has feelings for her." Jen said. "Did you know that?"

"Why does it matter?" Frank said with an uncaring shrug.

"It matters Frank," Jen said with an incredulous laugh. "You can't just fuck with people."

"Jenny my relationship with Miranda and Johnny are none of your concern," Frank said harshly.

"Okay, whatever," Jen said. Then with a softer voice, she said "I'm with you right now because I want to be. That's how it's supposed to be Frank. You shouldn't fuck with people who don't want fucked with."

"So you want me to fuck with you?" Frank said with a grin.

Jen looked at him. "Just remember Frank, I'm fucking with you too."

Frank's smile disappeared, clearly not liking that. He considered Jen for a few moments. "I'll take what you said about Miranda under advisement," he stiffly said.

"Whatever," Jen said frustrated. Frank was still inside her. She pushed against his chest. "I really need to go Frank," she said. Disappointed, Frank pulled out and rolled off. Jen felt his cum leak from her pussy lips.

"We still need to talk," Frank said. "I have a girl for Mike."

"What?"

"A girl for Mike," Frank repeated. "Have you talked to Mike?"

"No," Jen said. "I haven't decided yet. Who?"

"Juliet," Frank said.

"What?" Jen said surprised. "That's crazy. You said someone who worked for you."

"I've known Juliet all her life," Frank said. "I know her parents."

"But ... how do you know she'll be interested in Mike?" Jen asked.

"Jules was a supporter of Mike during Liberty-gate," Frank said. As if reciting her resume, he said "She's a trust fund kid, has a lot of time on her hands. Majored in journalism. Extremely liberal. She'd say free thinking. She had a few op-ed pieces in the New York Times. She'll go for Mike, trust me. She doesn't know about you and Mike of course. Not yet."

Jen frowned at the way Frank said it. Not 'she doesn't know Mike's your husband.' But instead 'she doesn't know about you and Mike.'

"What about her fiancée?" Jen asked.

"Maybe she'll get back with Roman eventually. Who knows?" Frank said. "But she's looking for a rebound boyfriend. You know how that is Jenny. Rebound relationships never last." He kissed Jen. "See? I'm being sensitive to your concerns."

"Yeah but ... I thought, if she worked for you, we can control it," Jen said. Now she was using "we" and "us." Whatever.

"Jules likes you," Frank said. "That's how you control it. Like with – what's her name? The other girl you set up with Mike."

"Claire," Jen said.

"Yes, Claire," Frank said. He squeezed Jen's hand. "This way we can spend more time together. Mike won't ruin it for us."

"He's not ruining it for us," Jen insisted. "Us" again.

"Yes he is," Frank said, looking at Jen like he knew she knew she was denying the truth. "We've had – what? A few evenings? One or two weekends? Think of all we've done. All we've accomplished."

"Accomplished?" Jen asked with a half laugh.

"Helping you understand your desires. Helping you understand the true you," Frank said looking into Jen's eyes.

Jen returned Frank's look but then she had to turn away. She shuddered. "I can't spend more time with you anyway," she said, as much talking to herself as Frank. "I'm a mother. I have Anna."

"We already have overnight fund raisers planned for Jasmine's campaign," Frank said. "You won't be away from home any more than you were already planning."

"I wasn't planning on sleeping with you," Jen said.

"Really Jenny?" Frank said with a skeptical laugh. He knew the truth.

"... I have to ask Mike," Jen said.

"Jenny, Jenny," Frank said impatiently. "Mike is a cuckold. I know that, you know that. You don't have to ask him. The decision is ours. Mike is not part of it."

Jen didn't say anything. He was part right. But it was more complicated than that. Everything was complicated with Mike. And she couldn't just discount Mike the way Frank wanted. Mike was her husband after all.

"Juliet is perfect," Frank continued. "She'll distract Mike so he'll give us space. And she's at a time of her life she's only looking for a short term relationship."

"I don't know Frank," Jen said, unsure. She got up. "I need to go." Jen dressed. Looking at Frank, she put on the white panties. She didn't have anything else and didn't want to leak on the drive back to the cabana.
Like Reply
Frank grabbed her wrist. "Don't wear them with Mike," he said.

"I won't," Jen said pulling her hand away.

"Jenny, a moment ago I made you cum," Frank said.

"Yeah?" Jen said with a distracted half laugh. She was still processing the idea of Juliet.

"You don't cum with Mike," he said.

"Can we stop talking about my orgasms?" Jen said with another half laugh. "And I do sometimes."

"When Mike fucks you, or goes down on you," Frank said. "I want you to play with yourself. Make yourself cum." Frank emphasized "yourself."

"God Frank ...," Jen lamented, rolling her eyes.

Frank ran his hand through Jen's long lush blonde hair. "Someday you'll wear your hair short for me."

"No I won't," Jen said, backing away from his hand. "I'm not yours Frank. You have to respect Mike's limits."

Frank scoffed derisively. "If they were your limits, maybe. But Mike's? You need to understand Jenny. Mike wants you to break his limits. Whenever you do, it gets his dick hard. Like your belly ring. And piercing your nipples."

Jen looked down, exasperated with Frank. "This has got to work for Mike too," she told him.

"Of course," Frank said with a reasonable voice. "That's why we give him Juliet."

On the drive back to the cabana, Jen said to Hugh and Lou, "Hey guys? Can I ask a favor? This is important."

"Sure," Lou said grinning at Jen. Hugh was driving.

"You know I'm married, right?" Jen said. "My husband's Mike."

"Mike Andrews, sure," Lou said. They both read the newspaper, and Lou was former CIA.

"Mike knows I'm with Frank, he's okay with it," Jen said. "But sometimes he gets upset. And you know how pushy Frank is. If something ever happens, I want you to make sure Mike doesn't get hurt."

Hugh stopped the car. Both bodyguards turned to look at Jen. "Our obligation is to Mr. Tower," Hugh said. Lou nodded in agreement.

"You're both Seals," Jen said. "My husband's a high school teacher. You can't do it so Mike doesn't get hurt?"

"We can't promise anything," Lou said.

"You CAN promise me!" Jen said angrily. "After what we've done together. What you've done to me. You CAN FREAKING PROMISE ME you won't hurt my husband!"

"Okay, okay, calm down Jenny," Lou said, his hands out in surrender. "We promise. No one gets hurt."

Maggie was with Anna at the pool when Jen got home. Anna was swimming around the pool, laughing and splashing delightedly. She was like a little fish. She was going to miss the Caribbean.

After just a weekend, Anna was tanned a golden brown (even after being lathered with sun block) and her hair was golden from the sun and salt water. Jen was the same way, always tanning easily. They were certainly mother and daughter.

After playing with Anna for a while, Jen went inside the cabana. Mike was finishing packing for the 3 of them (Maggie packed herself of course). "Hey baby," Jen said hugging him. "Thanks for packing."

Mike kissed Jen. He nuzzled her neck, inhaling her soft hair (which, like Anna's was even more blonde now after being bleached by the sun and salt water). "You smell like Frank's cologne," he said with a grin.

"You sent me over to him with Sally's panties," she said with a giggle. She was relieved to find Mike in a good mood. "You have them?" she asked pushing her hand into his pants pocket. She felt her rings. She pulled them out and put them back on.

"Did Frank fuck you?" Mike asked with an excited, mischievous grin.

"What do you think?" Jen said with a grin back.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah."

"When Frank penetrated you," Mike said looking into Jen's eyes. "Did you need your spit to lubricate yourself?"

Jen's lips parted, shocked by Mike's question. She studied his face. He looked bothered, but mostly excited. "No I didn't," she said. Mike seemed to moan, his grip on her hips tightening.

"Wait here a sec baby," Jen said. She kissed him, then went back to the pool. Anna was still laughing and splashing around. "We have about an hour before our taxi," Jen said to Maggie.

"Yeah?" Maggie said.

"Mike and I are going to have some private adult time in the cabana," Jen told Maggie.

"Oh my god Jen you guys are like rabbits," Maggie said with a laugh. She whispered conspiratorially "How many guys are you getting it from?"

Jen grinned, feeling delightfully wicked. "This weekend? Four guys."

"Four?" Maggie said, her eyes widening in shock. "Including Mike?"

"With Mike? Five," Jen said grinning.

"I guess husbands don't count," Maggie joked.

"Shut up bitch," Jen joked back, elbowing Maggie in the side. "I told you I'm about to fuck Mike's brains out."

Maggie shook her head in awe and admiration. "I need to find me a husband like Mike," she said.

"If only you're that lucky," Jen said grinning.

Back in the cabana, Jen took Mike's hand and led him into their bedroom. "We have time," she said. "Maggie will stay outside with Anna."

They quickly undressed. Mike kissed around the waistband of the lacy white panties. Jen stopped him. "You know Frank's weird about Sally's panties," she said. She stepped away from Mike and pulled the panties down her legs. She stuffed them in her purse. "You kind of understand that, right?"

Jen pushed Mike on the bed. She got on top of him, straddling his hips. She reached for a Durex condom and rolled it on his shaft. She guided Mike's cock to her pussy. "I don't need lub this time," she said. "Frank came a lot." Jen lowered herself on her husband. Mike's thin cock slipped into her pussy with almost no resistance.

"Maggie's envious I'm getting fucked so much," Jen said as she rocked on Mike. "She wants to be a slut like me."

"You're not a slut Jen," Mike assured his wife, looking into her eyes. "You're just really sensual."

"You always say that but you know I'm a slut."

"But you're not. You're a goddess," Mike said. Jen looked into Mike's face as he said that. "He really means it," she thought to herself, her heart melting.

"Well, your goddess is getting the most sex of her life," Jen joked with a crooked grin. It was true. Five partners in a weekend. A lot even for her.

"You love it," Mike said grinning back at her.

"Yeah," Jen agreed. "I'm such a nympho right now."

"I love it when you're like this," Mike said. "I hope you're always like this. I love it when you're out of control."

"I might get fucked to death," Jen said with a laugh. She made a joke out of it, but Mike's complete unconditional acceptance made her feel warm and secure inside. "I love you so much baby," she said looking into his eyes. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him.

Jen felt so much love for Mike at that moment. She desperately wanted to make the game good for him too. She wanted to avoid Mike getting bad hurt. She thought about Frank's idea. Juliet. Was that the answer? Set Mike up with a lover? To control herself with Frank, keep Mike from getting bad hurt, and yes, occupy Mike so she could explore things more with Frank?

Mike came moments later. Jen could tell it was a good cum for him. She was glad.

They spent long moments kissing. "We should shower," Jen finally said.

"Just give me a minute," Mike said laying on his back and still panting.

"I'll meet you in the shower," Jen said pulling off Mike. She wasn't really careful about it but the condom stayed on anyway. Jen rolled the condom off Mike. She kissed the tip of his cockhead then went into the bathroom, holding the condom by the open end.

Jen was about to throw the condom into the toilet when she looked at it. The condom was full of Mike's sperm. He came more than usual, it was definitely a good orgasm for him.

Holding the condom with one hand, Jen ran the finger of her other hand down the sheath. It felt like rubber, which made her grin. The Durex condom was definitely as advertised. There was no way the extra thick rubber-like material would break inside her during sex. The pill might be 99% safe, but this bad boy was 200%. If Mike wore these all the time during sex, there was no way any of his sperm would get inside her.

They showered together, soaping each other. Mike was extra careful around her new nipple piercings. After drying off, Mike took it upon himself to gently rub alcohol on her nipples. He did the same to her belly button. "I really am your goddess, huh?" Jen asked as Mike took loving care of her.

"You'll always be my goddess," Mike promised. Jen smiled and beamed into his eyes.

On the flight home, Jen sat in the middle seat with Anna on one side and Mike on the other (Maggie sat on the other side of the aisle). Anna fell asleep with Jen's arm protectively around her. Mike dozed too, his arm around Jen.

Jen snuggled into Mike's arm, her head on his chest. But she couldn't sleep. "Am I seriously thinking about setting Mike up with another girl?" she thought. "If I do, will she become his new goddess?"
Like Reply
Cheating and Rivals Pt. 30-31

Cheating and Rivals – Part 30

"I have a meeting at CATF this week," Mike told Jen at their loft apartment after getting home. "I've set it up with Maggie. She'll watch Anna while you're working. I'll be back by Wednesday, Thursday at the latest."

"Oh okay," Jen said.

"I'd rather you didn't see Frank while I'm away," Mike said.

"I won't baby," Jen assured him, hugging his arm. That had become one of their unspoken limits. No seeing Frank while he was away for work.

"Maybe next weekend when I'm back," Mike offered.

Jen thought about it. Mike would get home Thursday. If she played with Frank that weekend then they'd only have a short time together as a family. That plan didn't feel good to her. Especially with how fast and crazy things were going and how she continued to feel off-balance with Frank. And she needed to decide whether to set Mike up with someone, and whether Juliet was the right choice.

She hated the idea of Mike with another girl. Maybe all she had to do was temper her relationship with Frank. Then there would be no need to set Mike up with Juliet or anyone else. On the other hand, maybe this proved the point. If Mike was seeing someone else, she WOULD temper her relationship with Frank.

"I think we should slow down with Frank," Jen said. "Let's make this an 'us' weekend."

"That's probably a good idea," Mike said.

"Especially since the weekend after Frank and I have a weekend fundraiser for Jasmine's campaign," Jen said.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that," Mike said.

"I emailed the schedule to you," Jen reminded him.

"Yeah, I forgot with all that happened this weekend," Mike said. "Are you planning to be with Frank the entire time?"

"Not the entire time," Jen said. "I mean, the fundraisers take up most of the day."

"But after the fundraisers?" Mike asked.

"Yeah, I guess," Jen said hesitantly. She looked questioningly at Mike. Was it a hopeful look too? "Isn't that what you want?"

"I do," Mike admitted. He found Jen's email on his iPhone and studied the fundraiser schedule. The calendar was packed. "But it's a lot of time together. You just said you want to go slower. This is a lot of weekends." Mike gently stroked one of Jen's nipples. "Look what happened after just this weekend."

"Yeah you're right," Jen agreed. She looked at the schedule on Mike's iPhone. It WAS a lot of weekends. What the heck was she thinking? One second she's committed to slowing things with Frank. The next she's doubling down with him. Was his hold on her that powerful? Her attraction and fascination with him that strong?

"You want to spend this much time with Frank?" Mike asked.

"I don't know," Jen said honestly, voicing her conflict. "Part of me does. The other part wants to slow down."

"It always gets this way, when you want to spend more time with your boyfriend," Mike said. "I get that. You get infatuated. I want you to be infatuated. It's exciting for me too when you get that way. When you really start feeling like his girlfriend."

"I don't feel like a normal girlfriend," Jen said with a humorless half laugh. "Frank pushes my boundaries."

"He pushes my boundaries too," Mike said.

"You push your own boundaries," Jen said with another half laugh, thinking about the condom thing. Seeing Mike's sheepish grin, she said "I worry about you getting bad hurt."

"This weekend was okay, after I got used to it," Mike said, referring mostly to her new pierced nipples. "Getting hurt is part of it for me. You know how I am."

"Yeah but ... baby, you were ready to kill Frank when you saw he pierced my nipples," Jen said. "You said you WOULD kill him, if he tattooed me."

"I will kill him if he does that," Mike said. He wasn't joking, he looked serious.

"So you see this isn't the healthiest place for us to be?" Jen said with another humorless laugh.

"You're saying you'd get tattooed for Frank?" Mike asked crossly.

"No, Mike, no. I definitely won't," Jen assured her husband immediately, squeezing his hand. "But you know Frank's head games. We don't know what he's going to do next. What if you get bad hurt? That worries me. The game has to work for both of us."

"It is working for me," Mike assured her. "Only Frank cums inside you. That's a big turn on."

"God Mike," Jen lamented with an incredulous laugh. "At least you're consistent."

Mike gave her a knowing grin. "I know it's safe since you're on the pill. But it's still a turn on."

"I guess I get it," Jen said with a grin back at her husband. "You're okay then? If I spend time with Frank at the fundraisers? I want to. But only if it's okay with you."

"Yeah but, I'm okay with the one next week, but after that let's play it week-to-week," Mike suggested. "To make sure it's working for both of us."

"Definitely baby, good idea," Jen said. She inwardly shuddered. The prospect of spending whole weekends with Frank made her pussy tingle. She reached for Mike's crotch. He was hard. "I think I should take care of this," she said with a sexy grin. She wanted to make sure it was good for her husband too. Mike grinned and reached for her. The married couple made love, both of them thinking about Frank.

Mike flew to Washington DC for the CATF meetings the next day. While he was in the air, Allie stopped by Jen's office at their work.

Allie said "Bobby and Grace are renting that house in the Hamptons again. Are you and Mike going? Kids are invited too." (Author's note: Mike and Jen last went to this Hamptons beach weekend in All In My Head – Part 1.)

"We haven't thought about it," Jen said honestly. She remembered getting an email invite from Grace a couple weeks ago but forgot about it with all the excitement going on with Frank. "Won't it be too cold for the beach?"

"There'll be bonfires," Allie said. "The house has big indoor pool. I'm going with DJ." DJ was her son with Darren.

"Not Darren too?" Jen asked hesitantly.

"We're still separated," Allie said with an unhappy shake of her head. She looked sad and upset, but resigned too. "We've gone to counseling. Darren hates it. It's hard talking to a therapist about his lifestyle. The other day he said maybe we should get a divorce."

"Oh god Allie," Jen said reaching for her best friend.

"So go to the Hamptons with me," Allie said, forcing a smile on her face. "We'll celebrate our birthdays together like we used to." She grinned. "Go wild like old times."

Jen grinned at the memories of their shared birthday parties. She and Allie had birthdays close together so in college and after graduation they often had big parties to celebrate their birthdays together. They'd been a blast, many of them epic (especially the ones in college)! The joint birthday parties mostly ended though after Jen married Mike. Mike didn't like big parties and preferred to celebrate Jen's birthdays as a couple or with a small group.

Jen could tell from Allie's sad melancholy expression that she could use some fun to take her mind off her failing marriage. "I'll talk to Mike but yeah, it sounds fun," Jen said encouragingly. She gave her best friend a big hug.

"I'm sending you something," Frank told Jen on the phone later that day.

"What?" Jen said with a smile.

"A surprise," Frank said smiling over the phone. "Let me know if you like them."

"Them?" Jen said. She assumed it was flowers. "You sent them anonymously right?"

"You don't like gifts?" Frank asked with a laugh.

"I don't want people here to think I have a secret admirer," Jen said. "There are enough rumors about me."

"Relax Jenny, I know what I'm doing," Frank assured her. "How are they?" he asked.

Jen knew he was talking about the nipple rings. "Still really sore," she said. Jen was wearing one of the few padded bras she owned so the nipple rings wouldn't dent her blouse. But the bra didn't fit well and was uncomfortable. She planned to go to Victoria's Secrets after work to buy new ones.

"Mike play with them yet?"

"Play with them?" Jen said incredulously. "They're way too sore for that."

"That's because Mike doesn't know how to touch them," Frank said, implying he did.

"Frank ..." Jen lamented. "Listen, you can't do that to me again."

"Do what?"

"You know what. Get me high and then screw with me," Jen said. "I know you set Miranda up with the Ecstasy."

"Okay, I did," Frank admitted.

"You don't even feel guilty?" Jen said with another incredulous laugh. "You freaking pierced my nipples Frank. Mike was ready to kill you. Or me."

"Miranda explained they don't have to be permanent, didn't she?" Frank said.

"Frank you pierced my nipples!" Jen said. "Don't you see how that's a violation of my body? God if you tattooed me Mike would come after you with a baseball bat. Or worse."

Frank didn't say anything. Although he wasn't worried about Mike.

"You're not thinking of that are you?" Jen asked. When he didn't respond, she said "You're not seriously thinking of that are you?"

"You have your safe word," Frank pointed out.

"Frank I was high! And drunk!" Jen said exasperated. "Fine, okay, here. Goddess. I never want you to do anything like that to my body again. No more piercings. No tattoos. Don't cut or dye my hair – god Mike would really kill you if you did that. Nothing to my body. Goddess, goddess, goddess. Okay?"

"I hear you Jenny," Frank said with a frown in his voice.

"Say you agree Frank!" Jen said with more exasperation and anger. "I want to hear you say it!"

"I agree," Frank said relenting.

"Okay, fine," Jen said. They lapsed into silence.

"I'd like to see you this weekend," Frank eventually said.

"I can't," Jen said. "I need to spend time with Mike and Anna. We're still processing the weekend."

"You have all week to do that," Frank pointed out.

"We don't," Jen said. "Mike's traveling this week."

"Okay, fine," Frank said. "Later this week then."

"Frank, no," Jen said. "Mike doesn't want me to see you while he's away."

Frank frowned. "But you want to see me, right?"

"Frank ..." Jen said. "Don't make this hard. Mike is my husband. He's allowed to set limits. It's his right."
Like Reply
Frank's frown deepened. "Jenny this is unacceptable," he said harshly. "You're saying we won't see each other for 2 weeks. We need more time to explore our relationship."

"Frank we don't have a relationship," Jen said with a half laugh. "We're fuck buddies."

Frank didn't respond for long moments. Then he finally said, "Well, I can only say you mean more to me than that Jenny."

Jen heard hurt in Frank's voice. It was the first time for that. "You have no right to guilt trip me after what you did this weekend," Jen said. "You're lucky I'm still talking to you."

"Jenny ... I know what you want," Frank said.

"And I'm concerned how fast things are going," Jen said. She paused then admitted "You mean something to me too. That's the only reason I'm thinking about setting Mike up with another girl. That'll be really hard for me."

"But it's important," Frank said. "So he'll give us space."

"So he won't get hurt," Jen corrected him.

Frank shrugged at the different semantics. Tomato versus toe-ma-to. In the end the result was the same – Mike would be out of the way. "I'll call Jules right now," he offered. "I believe she's still in the Caribbean. I'll send my jet for her. She'll be here by the weekend."

"Wait Frank, stop, god," Jen said with exasperation. "I said I'm thinking about it. I haven't decided yet."

Frank shook his head, annoyed. "Decide soon Jenny," he said in a hard tone. "I only have so much patience."

"What does that mean?" Jen asked.

"It means soon you might need to find a new fuck buddy," Frank said, emphasizing "fuck buddy" in his voice so as to put quotes around it.

"Are you giving me an ultimatum?" Jen asked disbelievingly. No guy did that to her. She was always the one giving the ultimatums.

Frank read her thoughts. "I'm not like other men Jenny," he said. They were silent for long moments. It was if by silent agreement, they decided to wait for another time to talk about ultimatums.

"The next fundraiser's in Boston," Frank said, moving on to the next item on his agenda. "I'd like us to spend an evening in Belmont."

"Why not stay in Boston?"

"I'd like to see your house," Frank said.

"Are you crazy?" Jen said with an incredulous laugh. Frank went from one bombshell to another. "Have you forgot about my parents?"

"They'll be in Atlantic City for the weekend," Frank said confidently. "At the Borgata."

Jen knew the Borgata was her father's favorite AC casino. Her father was a recreational gambler and went to Atlantic City a few times a year. He loved everything about the Borgata, even its unique scent they piped through the air conditioning.

"Let me guess, you own the Borgata," Jen said.

"Part owner," Frank said.

Things fell into place for Jen. Over the years she wondered how her father afforded his frequent trips to AC. Now she knew. Frank comped him. "Havev you set my father up with girls?" she asked. Her father cheated on her mom numerous times. Jen suspected he still cheated.

"I would never do that Jenny," Frank said. "I respect your mother too much for that. No, the story is simple. I like your father. He likes Atlantic City. I have resources there. I'm not always looking for a quid pro quo. You ask if I have friends. I do. Your father is my friend. So is your mother."

"But this time you're doing it to get rid of my parents," Jen pointed out.

"That's true," Frank admitted with a chuckle. "But they get a free weekend in Atlantic City. Where's the harm?"

"Why do you want to go to my house?"

"There are things best done in Belmont." Frank said enigmatically. "We're on an exploration Jenny. I know what you want. Trust me."

About an hour later a private courier arrived with a large unmarked box. Jen opened it. Her eyes opened wide when she saw the contents.

The box was full of custom bras. They were from La Perla, the luxurious lingerie boutique in Milano Italy. There was a note from Claudia, her fashion consultant: "Jenny darling, you'll love these bras from La Perla. The owner Alessandra herself designed the bras from your measurements. Someday you must meet her, she's fabulous. You'll love these bras Jenny, they'll feel like you're wearing nothing at all. Call me any time. Ciao – Claudia."

Jen ran her hand though the bras. There had to be 2 dozen at least. All were delicate, lacy and beautiful. About half were padded. The others were unpadded and unlined.

Jen hurriedly took off her blouse. She took off her bra and put on one of the new padded ones. Her eyes went wide at how it felt. It WAS like wearing nothing! Looking in the mirror, it was so beautiful!

She put her blouse back on and closed the box. She was excited about the upcoming fundraiser and evening in Belmont. Nervous too, but that added to the excitement. What did Frank have planned? He was an ass and controlling but so exciting too. And now she had all these beautiful bras.

Jen wanted to thank him. But they argued during their last call (parts of it anyways). She wasn't ready to call him back so soon. So instead she texted him: "I got the bras. I love them! I'm sorry we can't see each other this weekend but I'll be thinking of you."

Jen hesitated, thinking about how to end the message. She finally wrote "L, Jenny." She added "XOXO." Then she hit send.

Inside the CATF campus, Mike sat at the QC (quantum computer) meeting. He stayed quiet, getting a feel for the people in the room. The QC team was made up of 2 informal groups. The "Brain Trust" was full of older, gray haired Nobel Laureates and other distinguished scientists and researchers. The Brain Trust was unofficially led by Abraham.

Mike thought of the other group as the "Young Turks." They were young and enthusiastic and ready to take over the world. Mike had met some of them before: Cal, Anne, Jim and Martha (who modified his software to hack into AMC's servers to get an advance screening of the Walking Dead spinoff).

It seemed like the Turks were led by Brent, a tall guy a little older than Mike. Mike could tell immediately that Brent was brilliant. He knew it too. Brent's brilliance bordered on brashness and arrogance. The Turks often deferred to Brent's opinions. Mike noticed the Brain Trust did too, including Abraham.

Cal, Anne, Jim and Martha seemed excited to have Mike at the meeting. Abraham and the Brain Trust welcomed Mike as well. Brent was the least pleased to see Mike there. Mike understood why. Brent was the top dog and the last thing he wanted was someone intruding on his turf.

Mike was happy to take a back seat on the QC project. Mike was there only because of Colonel Bank's veiled threats (delivered through Allen). Well, fine. That didn't mean Mike had to participate. He was more than happy to listen to Brent and the others drone on and on at the white board. So Mike sipped coffee and only paid half attention as the others droned on about how to solve the QC problem.

Mike had no plans or interest to sabotage the QC project. He was done being a hero. But, he took silent pleasure in seeing the QC team going in the wrong direction. Mike had an intuition about math and computers. From the math on the white board, he could tell Brent and Abraham were leading the team in the wrong direction.

As Abraham and Brent took turns at the white board, they handed a yellow tennis ball back and forth. The person talking at the board held the ball.

"What's with the ball?" Mike whispered to Cal.

"Conflict resolution," Cal whispered back. "We used to have arguments with people talking over each other. The person with the ball has the floor. He's the team leader while he holds the ball."

"It seems like only Abraham and Brent hold the ball," Mike observed.

"Yeah, mostly," Cal said. "We do small group breakouts where everyone talks, but with all-hands meetings like this it's mostly Abraham and Brent."

"Not the best approach," Mike said. "You get the best creativity when everyone's involved."

"I know, I agree," Cal said. Then he looked hopefully at Mike. "Hey, maybe you can talk to Abraham and Brent, or Allen. Change things. You're the Phantom. You have clout."

"I'm not the leader type," Mike said. He added with an embarrassed laugh, "Don't call me Phantom again. Makes me cringe. I have no idea how they came up with that."

Cal moved closer to Mike and whispered "You know you're the only person here with a codename? Brent and Abraham don't have codenames. Neither does Allen. You're famous Mike. You ought to speak up."

"Notorious more like," Mike said. It seemed Cal thought he was something he wasn't. Maybe the other Turks (other than Brent) thought so too. But that wasn't Mike. Yes, he had led projects before, but it wasn't his preference. He was a loner. He didn't feel comfortable in groups. He said to Cal, "I'm new here. Don't want to step on any toes."

During a break Mike went into the lunch room for more coffee. He saw a girl sitting with the Turks. He didn't recognize her at first. Then his eyes opened wide. It was Maria Fernandez from Penn State! (Author's note: See Cheating and Rivals – Parts 4 and 7)

"Maria?" Mike said hesitantly. Maria was Jen's age, 29. She was as gorgeous as ever (back in college, Jen and Maria tied at #2 as the prettiest girls on campus).

"Oh my god, Mike Andrews," Maria said with a big smile. "I heard you joined the QC team."

"I didn't know you worked here," Mike said.

"You're kind of hard to miss," Maria said with a grin.

"Yeah, he's notorious," Cal joked, smiling at Mike at their inside joke.

Mike grinned at Cal. Looking back at Maria, he said, "I didn't see you in the Bunker." They called the big conference room the "Bunker." The Bunker was actually more than a conference room. There were computers and huge monitors everywhere. It looked like NASA's mission control. During crises, the Bunker was CATF's op center.
Like Reply
"I'm just getting here," Maria explained. "QC's my 2nd gig. My main job is search and rescue."

"Oh okay," Mike said, not knowing what search and rescue was in the context of CATF. Although, no offense to Maria, he didn't really care. The fact was, Mike had little interest in CATF. He felt like a slave with a guillotine over his head. His plan was to bide his time and then break ties with CATF. But was CATF like the mafia? Did they ever let you go?

Trying to be polite, Mike asked "What are you working on?"

Maria turned back to her iPad. On the screen was a picture of the white board in the bunker. "We've been going round and round for weeks on this algorithm," Maria said frustrated. "Brent changes something, Abraham changes something. But we always end up in the same place. We're stuck."

Without thinking, Mike said "Yeah but, try looking at it from this point of view ..." He took Maria's iPad and made a few changes to the equations. The changes were subtle but they changed the equations completely. It was like, Mike's nuances turned the equations upside down and inside out.

"Holy shit," Maria said, her eyes going wide. The other Turks were shocked too.

Brent and Abraham were debating in the corner, continuing their conversation from before the break. They noticed the commotion around Mike.

"What's this?" Brent asked. Maria handed Brent and Abraham the iPad. It took a moment but then their eyes opened wide. "Amazing," Abraham said shocked. He gave Mike an impressed look.

"You did this?" Brent said to Mike. Unlike Abraham, Brent didn't look impressed. Instead he looked resentful.

"I helped Maria a bit," Mike said. Mike's comment seemed to enrage Brent, who looked sharply at Maria.

"Okay people, break's over," Brent said. He led the group back into the Bunker.

"Let me guess, Brent's your boyfriend," Mike said to Maria as they followed the group into the Bunker.

"Just dating, nothing serious," Maria said. "Don't worry about Brent. He's under a lot of stress. By the way, your baby's beautiful."

"You've seen Anna?" Mike said surprised.

"Ah yeah, you know that thing called Facebook?" Maria teased with a laugh. "Let's catch up later."

"Yeah, sure," Mike said distractedly. His thoughts were already back on the QC project. He cursed himself. Why had he said anything? The problem wasn't solved, but now they were moving in the right direction. Because of him. He didn't trust the government, he didn't want them to have a working quantum computer.

Later that night Mike was in his dorm room reading sports pages on his iPad when there was a knock on his door. He opened it. It was Maria.

"Hey stranger, feel like getting some coffee?" Maria said, smiling at him.

As they walked to the cafeteria Mike gave Maria a quick up and down look. The young Spanish girl was definitely a beauty. She had long lush dark hair and a beautiful face. Maria was more curvy than Jen. Since it was after-hours, Maria was dressed casually in a loose blouse and yoga pants. Maria looked really hot in the yoga pants. She had long legs and a shapely ass. Fuller than Jen's slim ass but still tight and alluring. Mike noticed Maria wore flip flops. She had really attractive slim feet. Her toenails were painted a pretty pink.

"How long have you worked for CATF?" Mike asked a few minutes later. They were in the CATF cafeteria with steaming coffee mugs in their hands.

"About 3 years," Maria said. "I bounced around after college. It doesn't pay much but I like the excitement. All the spy stuff. And I feel like I'm doing something important."

"Do you get involved in the spy stuff?" Mike asked.

"Not really," Maria said with a laugh. "I'm like you, a computer geek. But sometimes I see the real spies. The field agents. CATF doesn't have many actually. We mostly provide analysis for other agencies."

"Do the field agents look like James Bond?" Mike joked, grinning.

"Which iteration of Bond?" Maria joked, grinning back. They both laughed. Then Maria said "Actually, they're kind of too muscle bound for me. Too much testosterone. That gets old really fast." She laughed as if thinking of something else. With an intrigued smile on her face, she said "So I've got to ask you. What was it like dating Jasmine Kelly?"

"It kind of got over blown," Mike said with a shrug. He didn't like talking about that time of his life. Part of it was guilt. Jasmine helped him get out of jail, then he dated her even though he was still in love with Jen.

"Over blown?" Maria said, a skeptical smile on her beautiful face. She had a lovely Mediterranean complexion. "Mike, when they start calling you JasMike, that means it's serious."

"It was never serious," Mike insisted. "Jasmine's nice and I owe her a lot. But I think I was just a stepping stone in her career."

Maria laughed again. "God Mike, you seriously don't give yourself enough credit," she said smiling at him, a sparkle in her eyes.

There was an awkward moment of silence. Wanting to fill the empty space, Mike asked "You're staying in a dorm tonight? Don't you live around here?"

"Yeah I have a condo on U Street," Maria said, referring to one of the vibrant hip places in DC for young professionals. "But the commute's horrendous so sometimes I stay over in a dorm, especially when I'm working late."

"Oh okay."

"So Jen's okay?" Maria asked. "Anna?"

"Yeah, they're great," Mike said.

Maria hesitantly asked "You broke up a while? But got back together? That must have been a lot of drama."

"Well, you know, true love," Mike said. He hesitated, thinking of their game, of that weekend. Jen with Frank, falling more under his spell, letting him pierce her nipples. She was his wife. As her husband, by right her body was his, her breasts were his. Yet Jen let another man pierce them, pierce her sweet perky nipples. Mike was still processing all that. Yet, even with all the angst and jealousy, the fear of losing Jen to Frank, the whole scene got him hot. Mike forced his wife from his head. He didn't want to get a hard-on while talking with Maria.

"It sounds like a but in there," Maria said, sensing his mood change.

"What?" Mike said. He had been so distracted he didn't hear what she said.

"You said true love," Maria said. "You and Jen got back together because of true love. But it sounds like there's a but in there."

"I'm not sure about that," Mike said with a humorless laugh. There were times he was consumed by the game; it was like a drug and he couldn't get enough. There were other times, like now, like this past weekend, when he thought they were taking it too far. When he worried about their marriage. When he worried Jen might be falling for another man. For real this time. Really falling for another man.

The risk of losing Jen to another man was part of the cuckold fantasy. Maybe that WAS the cuckold fantasy at its core. But if he lost Jen, what then?

Mike gave Maria a shrug. "I guess love is complicated. Marriage is complicated." He shrugged again. "People are complicated."

Maria looked at Mike, like she was studying him. Mike wondered if she had her own demons. After all, girls as beautiful and sexy as Maria don't usually make it to 29 still single. She probably had disappointments and drama in her love life. Maria seemed to confirm it when she said "I guess I'll toast to that." They clinked coffee mugs.

"So, they call you the Phantom," Maria said grinning at him. "Very hip code name. Kind of spy master mysterious."

"I'm not sure where they got that," Mike said with an embarrassed laugh. "Or why I need a code name."

"You haven't heard?" Maria said looking at him.

"Heard what?"

"God Mike you haven't changed," Maria said with a laugh. "You're so clueless sometimes." She grinned to let him know she was teasing and not being mean.

Maria was silent for a moment, thinking. Then, as if deciding to tell him, she said, "Remember that time, Jen asked me to visit you in London? When you were doing the Barnes Fellowship?" (Author's note: See Cheating and Rivals Part 7).

"Yeah?" Mike said, prompting her.

"I thought she was setting us up," Maria said with a laugh.

"What?" Mike said not understanding. "We were dating."

"I know but, if a girl wants to dump her boyfriend she sets him up with another girl," Maria told Mike. "Especially if she's already with another guy and feels guilty. So I thought that's why Jen wanted me to hang with you in London."

"Oh," Mike said, his head suddenly spinning.

"Anyway that's what I thought," Maria said with another laugh. "Stupid right? Obviously I was wrong. I mean, you guys were inseparable, you got married."

"Yeah, we got married ..." Mike said.

A few minutes later Mike made an excuse to Maria and they parted. They hugged briefly and Maria gave him a peck on the cheek. "It's great seeing you again Mike," she said looking at him, her eyes sparkling. "I hope we get to work together."

Mike hurried back to his dorm room. He needed to process this. He closed the dorm room door and sat on the bed, thinking.

While he was in London, Jen was cheating with Wesley (Allie's friend). She was cheating with Wesley when she told Maria to meet him in London. (Author's note: See Cheating and Rivals Part 10).

Was Maria right? Jen tried to set him up with Maria because she wanted to dump him for Wesley?

Okay, that didn't happen. Jen didn't dump him. He returned to Penn State after the Barnes Fellowship ended and they moved back together as a couple. It was like they were never apart. They graduated, lived together in New York and then got married. So Jen didn't dump him for Wesley.

But Maria still might be right. Maybe Jen was thinking about dumping him for Wesley. Maybe she sent Maria to him in London hoping they would hook up. To give her an excuse to break up so she could be with Wesley. After it didn't happen, maybe Jen reconsidered and decided to stay with him instead of moving on to Wesley.
Like Reply
Mike's heart pounded wildly. Did he almost lose Jen? To another guy? Did it almost really happen?

Mike turned on his computer. He located the encrypted folder of pictures of Jen. He opened the folder called "Wesley."

The pictures were fairly recent (Jen gave them to him). Before Frank, but not too long ago. Jen hooked up with Wesley the night before his wedding. THE NIGHT BEFORE! It got him incredibly hot whenever he thought about it. (See Cheating and Rivals Part 11). It was Jen at her sluttiest! He loved it!

Mike scrolled through the pictures. Pictures of Jen after Wesley gave her a facial. Her face, hair and hands were covered with his milky sperm. There were sperm bubbles formed at her lips as she laughed. In the pictures you could see Jen's left hand. Wesley's sperm covered her wedding and engagement rings.

More pictures, but in these you could see Jen's right hand too. She was wearing her Sophia ring. It was covered with Wesley spunk too. There was a video of Jen licking Wesley's jizz from her fingers and rings.

There were pictures of Wesley fucking Jen. The pictures showed Wesley's cock in her pussy. At least Jen made him wear a condom.

Mike took out his cock and stroked himself as he scrolled through the pictures and video again. "Jen almost left me for another man," he chanted excitedly to himself as he looked at the sex pictures and video. "For a better man, better looking, with a better body, a bigger cock. She almost left me. For Wesley. She was going to break up with me to be with another man."

Mike came, his cock shooting hot cum high into the air. "God, god, god," he said panting as he came down from his massive orgasm.

With his cuckold lust sated, anxiety, jealousy and fear set it. "Is that why she sent Maria to me?" he asked himself again. "Because she was thinking about breaking up? She wanted to be with Wesley not me?"

Mike couldn't sleep all night with these thoughts rolling around in his head. He thought about calling Jen but it wasn't something he wanted to discuss over the phone. It would have to wait until he got home.

Later that week Jen got an unexpected phone call. "Hey Jenny, it's me, Paige," Paige said. "I'm in town. Have time for a drink?"

"What's the occasion?" Jen asked as she sat down in the booth with Paige. A waiter arrived. Both Jen and Paige ordered white wine.

"I'm with my sister," Paige said. "You remember her, Cassie? She just had a baby. I'm helping out this week. Mom's coming next week."

"Oh okay," Jen said. She tried to remember. "Cassie's second?"

"Actually her third," Paige said.

"Wow, a big family for New York City."

"Yeah, they're looking for a place in Jersey," Paige said. Their drinks arrived. They clinked glasses and each took a sip of the chardonnay. "Anyway, I was curious how things are going with Frank. Are you still involved?"

"Yeah," Jen said with a grin. "We just got back from the Caribbean."

"You look tan," Paige observed.

"I got a lot of sun," Jen said with a nod.

"So Frank's good?" Paige asked.

"He's awesome," Jen gushed. Thinking of Frank, she absentmindedly fingered the bra strap at her shoulder. She wore one of the custom La Perla bras under her dress. It felt heavenly! But then she looked concerned. "Paige, I ... I hope you're not upset."

"Oh don't worry," Paige said with a laugh. "There was a time I'd be jealous if Frank was seeing another girl. And I'll admit I'm still kind of drawn to him. But now I'm trying to move pass that, with Bill and Alisha. I'm glad he's occupied with you." Paige paused and then grinned sheepishly. "Okay maybe I am a little jealous. You went in his jet?"

"Um, yeah," Jen said hesitantly. She felt awkward, like in high school, dating a friend's old boyfriend.

"Incredible huh?" Paige said looking melancholy at what she used to have.

"Yeah," Jen said looking down at her feet.

"I'm not trying to make you feel bad," Paige said reaching for Jen's hand. "I really am glad Frank's leaving me alone. I mean, envious but relieved too." She gave a humorless laugh. "You know what I mean?"

"Yeah," Jen said with an awkward laugh back. "So you haven't, um, seen Frank?"

"Not since that time I told you about," Paige said. (Author's note: see Cheating and Rivals – Part 17.) She studied her old high school friend and then grinned. "You've got it bad, right? You don't want Frank to see other girls?"

"I mean, I guess," Jen said her face going red. "I don't know. Frank's got my head so fucked up. Can I ask you ... it's slutty but ...." Jen gave an embarrassed laugh. "Did Frank share you with other men?"

"Sometimes," Paige said. "He gets off on it. Not like your husband. You said Mike likes watching you with other guys? Frank's different. He gets off on the power trip."

"I'm still not sure I get that," Jen said.

"I've had more time to think about it," Paige said with a laugh. "Frank wants to own you. It's a control thing. If he fucks you that's one thing. But it's a whole other level if you fuck other men because Frank says so. Then he's really controlling you. It's like, you're giving Frank control of your body."

"Yeah ..." Jen said, her submissive side flaring up. She suddenly felt hot.

"Having Mike involved, I can see where Frank would get off on that," Paige said.

"He's controlling Mike too, getting him to give in," Jen said offering an explanation.

"Yeah there's probably some of that. Frank always wants to be the alpha dog in the room," Paige said. "But he's really focused on you, not Mike. It's about controlling you. He wants you to KNOW he's controlling you. It's kind of like 50 Shades except more in your head. You're fucking other men because Frank says so. Your husband doesn't have a say in the matter. You're doing what Frank wants, not Mike."

"Yeah, we're kind of going through that now," Jen said. Everything Paige was saying jived with what was going on.

"Are you giving in?" Paige asked.

"Some things," Jen said. She whispered "I let Frank pierce my nipples."

"Oh my god Frank loves that!" Paige said with a giggle. "I pierced mine too."

"For Frank?" Jen asked.

Paige nodded smiling mischievously. "I actually liked them. But then I met Bill. He's really conservative. So I took them out. I still wear my belly ring though. I got that for Frank too. Bill's not crazy about it but a pierced belly button is nothing like pierced nipples."

Jen nodded. Bill sounded like Mike at least about body art. The difference being, Mike had cuckold fantasies. In contrast, Bill didn't know about Paige's affair with Frank.

Voicing these thoughts, Jen said "The thing is, Mike pushes me. He gets off on me giving into Frank."

"Wow," Paige said her eyes going wide. For a moment she thought about what her life would be like if Bill was like Mike. If he pushed her to be with Frank. Then she'd be able to have both Bill AND Frank. "I guess I kind of envy you," Paige admitted.

"It's not easy," Jen confided. "Mike goes back and forth. He's conflicted about my relationship with Frank. He goes ballistic over little things. You know how Frank likes short hair?"

"And brunettes," Paige said with a nod, looking at Jen's long blonde hair.

"Mike would have a meltdown if I cut my hair," Jen said. "And if I dyed it brown ... god I can't imagine what he'd do. But like, really big things he's okay with. Or he says he's okay. I don't think he really is."

"Like what?" Paige asked, intrigued.

"Do you know about cuckold fantasies?" Jen asked.

"I guess," Paige said. With a laugh she added "I'm not an expert. That's Mike's thing?"

Jen nodded. She whispered "Some guys get super excited by the thought of another man getting their wife pregnant."

"Are you serious?" Paige asked shocked, her eyes going wide. "Mike's like that?"

Jen nodded. "I mean it's fantasy," she quickly said. "I don't think he wants it to happen for real. But you see why it excites him? A cuckold gets off on his wife giving herself to another man. The ultimate is having another man's baby."

"God Jenny," Paige said, processing all of this. "So Frank pushes both your buttons. He's bad enough by himself, but Mike adds gas to the fire. That's wild Jenny."

"I know, right?" Jen said with a humorless half laugh.

Paige knew Mike was not Anna's biological father. She hesitantly said "So Anna ... Mike's not –."

"It happened while Mike was in jail," Jen explained. "I got so fucked up. It was a stupid affair."

"While Mike was in jail?" Paige asked wide eyed. Jen nodded looking ashamed and regretful. "But Mike took Anna as his? What a great guy."

"Mike's the best," Jen agreed. "Anna adores him."

"But now you're involved with Frank," Paige said.

"I know it sounds crazy," Jen said, nodding. "But we're both into it. Mike's really into it. I can't say I'm doing it just for him because obviously I benefit from it. You know how I've always been a slut." Jen gave a self-critical laugh. "But if I didn't play with other men I don't think Mike would be happy."

"Okay," Paige said, trying to process all this. She hesitantly asked "Mike wants you to let Frank get you pregnant?"

"It's more like, he wants me to pretend," Jen said. "You're going to think this is really crazy, but Mike's using condoms and Frank's not."

"Your husband's using condoms?" Paige said incredulously. "But you're on the pill right?"

Jen nodded. She said "I told you it's crazy. But that's how Mike's head works. I go along because I want it to be good for him. I get to explore things with Frank but it's got to work for Mike too."

"Yeah, I get it," Paige said nodding. She moved closer to Jen and whispered "You know, you might not have to worry with Frank."

"What?"

"I think Frank's sterile," Paige said.
Like Reply
"What?" Jen repeated, shock in her voice this time.

"I don't know for sure," Paige said. "After Sally died, Frank got sick. Shingles. It hit him hard. I visited him in the hospital. I heard the doctor tell Frank it might make him sterile. I'm not sure from the shingles or a complication. At the time I didn't think it mattered, Frank's in his 50s. Anyway, you know Frank, he got better, stronger than ever. But for you ...."

Jen stared at Paige. "Are you sure?" she asked.

"I'm not sure," Paige said shaking her head. "You'll have to ask Frank."

"You think he'll tell me?" Jen asked.

Paige shrugged. "Jenny he might not know himself. He's almost 60 now. Why would he care?"

Mike got home late Thursday. He'd had more time to think about what Maria said. He felt foolish thinking Jen had tried to set him up with Maria. That didn't make sense with everything else that happened.

Yes, Jen had cheated with Wesley. But as soon as he returned home the affair ended. Also, never in all the years since did Jen ever mention Wes, so it wasn't like she was pining for him. Yes, Jen fucked Wes the eve before his wedding. But Wes set that up, not Jen. Also, Jen kept her iPhone on the entire time so he could listen, so he knew she hadn't hidden anything from him.

Still, Mike wanted to talk to Jen about what Maria said. But since he wasn't as agitated as before, he didn't want the Maria conversation to derail their family weekend together. So Mike decided to wait for the right time to bring it up.

That weekend they spent quality time together as a family. Mike and Jen purposely avoided talking about the game or Frank, instead devoting all their time and attention to each other and Anna. Each night they made love without mentioning the game.

Sunday night after putting Anna down, Jen walked Mike into the bedroom. "I want to show you something," she said. She pulled out the box from La Perla. "Frank sent this to me," she said. Jen opened the box. Mike stared at the 2 dozen or so bras. He reached out and touched some of them.

"They'd padded," Mike said.

"I guess Frank thinks of everything," Jen joked.

Mike touched some of the other bras. "Some aren't," he said.

"Yeah," Jen agreed. "They're custom made." She told Mike about Claudia (her fashion consultant), Annette (her buyer) and Bridget (her seamstress). "They took my measurements. I guess that's when Frank ordered the bras."

"They sound like the stylists from Hunger Games," Mike said.

"I guess," Jen said with a laugh. She hadn't thought of that, but he was right they sort of did.

Mike fingered some of the padded bras. "If he ordered the bras then, he must've been planning the nipple rings then."

Jen had reached the same conclusion. "I guess he plans ahead," she said.

"Doesn't surprise me."

"Yeah, I know," Jen agreed.

"You like them?"

"They're beautiful," Jen said honestly. "I've never had custom bras. They feel amazing. Like not wearing anything."

"So you want to keep them," Mike said.

"I mean ... I don't know," Jen said hesitantly. She edged up to him so her shoulder touched his. "It's up to you baby."

"He's giving you a lot of things," Mike said.

"It doesn't mean anything to me," Jen said.

"You don't love the diamonds?" Mike asked skeptically. "You're not getting addicted to his jet?"

Jen remembered her earlier conversation with Paige. She decided not to tell Mike about that, not yet. "I mean, they don't suck," she said with a laugh. "But I'm not addicted or anything like that." She hugged his arm. "It's not real baby. It's just part of the game."

"I don't like all the gifts he's giving you," Mike said.

"He's so rich it's like us going to the Starbucks for a latte," Jen said. "If Frank bought me a latte, that wouldn't bother you right?"

Mike didn't respond. He fingered the bras contemplatively. Like a lot in their game he was conflicted about it. Bothered but excited too. Wanting to talk about something else while he processed all of this, he said "I read something the other day," he said. "You know the girl in the Starbucks sign? Originally she was topless."

"Are you serious?" Jen said disbelievingly.

"Yeah, like a Norse mermaid," Mike said. "People complained."

"Well yeah, hello," Jen said with a laugh.

"Probably Republicans," Mike joked.

"I doubt that," Jen said with another laugh.

"Yeah, Donald probably loved it," Mike said with a grin back. "Anyway, they made her hair longer to cover her boobs. But that wasn't enough because her belly button was still showing."

"Well I don't get that," Jen said.

"I know," Mike agreed. "It's not like she was pierced."

Jen playfully frowned at Mike and bumped his shoulder again. "Is this your way of yelling at me?" she teased.

Mike grinned. "No I'm serious," he said. "Then they changed the sign so it's a close up of the mermaid. So you can't see her belly button. That's the sign they use now."

"Well thank goodness, they can cross that world problem off the list," Jen joked with a laugh. She touched the box with the bras. "Maybe they should've drawn her with a bra."

"Actually, a girl in a bra is sexier than a girl topless," Mike said looking at the box of bras.

"You think so?" Jen said. "Something I'll never get. If you call it a bikini top it doesn't mean anything. But if it's a bra, suddenly it's risqué."

"Same thing with shorts versus panties," Mike said. He shrugged. "An unsolved mystery. Like Stonehedge or why some people eat the white part of Oreos separately."

Jen laughed. "I do that," she said grinning.

"I know," Mike said grinning back. "Creepy," he said, making the one word come out like a ghostly howl.

Jen smiled at him. "So what should we do with these bras?" she asked, edging the box towards Mike. Eyeing him, she said "I think you like the idea of me wearing bras Frank bought me. Like the belly ring, and nipple rings. They bother you, but in a good way."

"You'll wear only these bras?" Mike asked touching the bras in the box again.

Jen saw excitement in her husband's face. She said "I will if you want me too."

Mike looked at her chest. "Are you wearing one now?" he asked.

Jen nodded. "One of the padded ones."

"It makes you look bigger."

"A little," Jen agreed.

Mike reached out and cupped one of her breasts. "I can barely feel the nipple ring," he said.

"That's a good thing about it," Jen agreed. "No one knows."

"Except you and Frank," Mike said.

"And you," Jen pointed out.

"It's sexy you have them," Mike said referring to her new nipple rings. "Like wearing a garter belt under your dress."

"They do make me feel sexy," Jen agreed.

Mike looked at her legs. They were bare, she wasn't wearing hose. "No stockings?" he asked. "It's getting cooler."

"It was hot this afternoon," Jen said.

"So you'll wear Frank's bras and his jewelry," Mike said. "But not wear stockings for me?"

"It was hot this afternoon baby," Jen repeated rubbing his arm. "Indian summer I guess."

Jen studied her husband. There was hurt and jealousy there, but a lot of excitement too. She grinned knowingly and said "You don't want me to wear stockings, right? Another thing I'll do for Frank and not you."

Mike looked excited but conflicted too. Jen studied his face again. Hurt, but not bad hurt. Not quite. "Remember it's only a game baby," she said tenderly stroking his face. "All make believe."

"Yeah," Mike said. He continued to fondle her breast. "Still sore?"

"It's getting better," Jen said. She took off her blouse, then her bra. Mike looked at his wife's small breasts. Her pierced nipples were hard, the small perfect diamonds sparkling. "They're always hard now," she said answering his unspoken question.
Like Reply
"They're so beautiful baby," Mike gushed looking at her perfectly shaped breasts. Jen smiled at him.

Mike touched one of her nipples. Jen immediately gasped and sucked in her breath. "Wow you're really sensitive," Mike said.

"Yeah," Jen said, a grimace on her face. Her nipples were so sensitive to be painful.

Mike gingerly touched one of the diamonds, slightly twisting the nipple ring (the nipple ring wasn't actually a ring; it was a thin platinum bar with small diamonds on either side). Jen gasped and grimaced again. "Not yet baby," she said grabbing Mike's hand to stop his touches. "They're still too sensitive."

"When won't they be too sensitive?" Mike asked, bitterness in his voice. He was always back and forth with their game. Now the pendulum swung more towards hurt than excitement. It was like, because of the rings – of Frank's doing -- he wasn't allowed to touch his wife's breasts.

"Soon," Jen immediately assured him hearing the hurt in his voice. "I'm just getting used to them baby."

"It's hard sometimes," Mike lamented.

"But exciting too right?" Jen asked.

"Yeah," Mike admitted.

Jen looked into her husband's face. She put her hand on his crotch. He was hard.

Jen got on her knees. Her hand was still on his crotch. Looking at him, she asked "Do you want me to do this?"

"Yeah," Mike nodded. His voice was so dry with excitement the one word was almost not audible.

Jen took out his cock. She swallowed him into her mouth. She didn't suck him long, not wanting him to cum that way.

She pulled down her panties and pulled up her skirt. She got on top of Mike on the sofa (straddling his legs) and reached between them, taking hold of his hard cock. "No condom," she said. "I miss you. I want to feel you." She lowered herself on him. They both gasped as he entered her, reveling in the skin-to-skin contact.

Jen wrapped her arms around Mike's neck. They kissed as they made love. She felt him getting close. "Cum inside me baby," she said riding him harder and more urgently. Mike came moments later.

They snuggled on the sofa after their lovemaking. Jen unzipped her skirt and took it off (now she was completely naked) and Mike wrapped a blanket around them.

They turned on the TV. Jen snuggled with Mike under the blanket as Thursday night football played in the background. "Did you cum?" Mike asked already knowing the answer.

"No but it felt really good," Jen said kissing his chest.

After a while, with football still playing in the background, Mike said "Remember Maria Fernandez? She works at CATF."

"Really?" Jen said her eyes going wide. She was so surprised she didn't know what to say.

"Small world huh?"

"Yeah, really small," Jen said awestruck. What was more amazing? That Maria worked at CATF? Or Willow was Miranda's aunt? "How is she? Is she married?"

"She's dating a guy there, Brent," Mike told her. "You're Facebook friends?"

"Yeah but, Maria doesn't post much," Jen said. Jen didn't post often either. Life was too busy.

"Maria said something," Mike said. "Remember you asked her to hang with me in London? She thought you were setting us up."

"What?" Jen said with an incredulous laugh.

"She thought you were seeing another guy," Mike said. "So you wanted me to get involved with Maria to break up."

"Break up with you?" Jen said astonished.

Mike nodded. "That's what Maria thought," he said. He looked at her, waiting for her to respond.

Jen scoffed. Break up with Mike? How ridiculous. But then it hit her.

Wes.

"Mike I didn't do it to break up with you," Jen quickly assured her husband. "I thought you were lonely in London. I thought it might cheer you up to see someone you knew."

"I know that Jen," Mike said.

Jen heard a tinge of uncertainty in her husband's voice. "Baby, I have never ever thought about breaking up with you," she assured him. "Not once since we started dating. You know Wes was just a stupid fling, right? You know that right? I never thought about leaving you for Wes."

"I know Jen," Mike said.

"Really? You're okay baby?" Jen said holding Mike's hands and looking in his eyes.

"Yeah, I'm good," Mike assured her. With a sheepish smile, he said "I looked at those pictures of you and Wesley."

Jen's eyes went wide and her cheeks turned red as she remembered. "Oh god I was such a slut," she said with an embarrassed laughed. She hugged his arm and looked into his eyes. "We're okay then baby? About all that?"

"Yeah," Mike said. "You know, after Maria said it, I just wanted to talk about it."

"I get it baby, talking's good," Jen said hugging Mike's arm tighter. "But I've never ever thought about breaking up with you. For Wes or any other guy. Never ever. Not even once."

Mike grinned and he kissed his wife.

But even as Jen kissed Mike back, she knew it was a lie. She HAD thought about it once. About breaking up with Mike for another man. Not for Wes but another man. But there was no need for Mike to ever know.

Later in bed, Mike asked "How does Frank fuck you?"

"What? I don't know," Jen said with a laugh.

"Yes you do," Mike said grinning at her. "With us you're usually on the top."

"Not always," Jen said. "But Frank's usually on top. Or doggy."

Mike nodded. "What else?" he prompted.

Jen looked at him. As if making a decision, she said "He likes holding my hands. Over my head."

Mike stared at his wife. "Show me," he said. He took off her white nighty and cotton panties and his boxers. Mike was already hard again. He got on top and entered her (again without a condom).

"Show me," Mike said again as he stroked in and out of Jen.

"Like this," Jen said, taking Mike's hands and pulling them over her head so it was like Mike was holding her hands there.

"He uses both hands?" Mike asked.

"Usually just one," Jen said.

"He touches you with his other?" Mike asked. As he continued to rock in and out and hold Jen's wrists with his left hand, he took his right hand and cupped her breast. "Like this?"

"Yeah," Jen said looking into Mike's eyes. "Sometimes he fingers my ass."

Mike looked back into Jen's eyes. That's something he normally didn't do. But Jen never expressed interest in it before. "You like that?" he asked.

"Yeah, sort of," Jen admitted. Reading her husband's mind, she said "It's how he does it. He's really into it."

"I can do it," Mike offered moving his hand to her ass.

"You don't have to. That's not you," Jen said. She gave him a weak smile. "Everyone's different."

"Another thing you do with Frank," Mike said bitterly, letting her hands go.

"Mike honey it's not us," Jen said, trying to reassure him. She wrapped her arms around Mike's neck and kissed him. "It's not us baby," she said again.

"You know why Frank holds your hands like that?" Mike said. "So when you cum you know it's his cock." Mike read it in Jen's face. "He told you that right?"

Jen nodded. She remembered what Frank said and her cheeks flushed with excitement. "What do you think of that?" she asked her breath quickening.

"Do you always cum with him?" Mike asked.

"So far," Jen said nodding. "What do you think of that baby?" she asked again, caressing his chest as he continued rocking in and out of her.

"Always on his cock?" Mike asked.

"His tongue and fingers too," Jen said. "But yeah, when he fucks me I always cum on his cock. Every time so far." She stroked his face and said "Wanna hear something? Something Frank said?"

"Yeah," Mike said eagerly.

"It's really bad," Jen said. Her words were a warning but she knew Mike wouldn't be able to resist. She didn't want him to. She wanted to tell him.

"Tell me," Mike said breathlessly.

"He says, when you and I fuck," Jen said looking into Mike's eyes. "I should play with myself. Make myself cum."

Other girls did it. Help themselves during intercourse. It was common. But Jen rarely did it. Maybe it was because of Mike. He was so obsessed with her cumming on the cock inside her. Mike's fantasies became hers. So for Jen, her lover either made her cum, or she didn't cum. She didn't play with herself during intercourse.

Mike stared at Jen, processing her words. He continued to move in and out of her pussy. Finally he asked "Are you going to cum?"

"I might," Jen said. She searched her body. This talk was turning her on. "Yeah, probably. If you hold off a little."

"Play with yourself," Mike said. "Make yourself cum."

"You want me to?" Jen asked excitedly. "With a little more, you'll make me cum baby."

"No," Mike said shaking his head. "Make yourself cum."

Jen reached a hand between their bodies. Mike lifted up on his arms to give her room. Jen found her clit. She rubbed herself. Mike looked down, watching his wife play with herself as he fucked her.

"What should I think about?" Jen asked.

"Think about Frank," Mike told her.

"No ... I'll think about, how you can't make me cum baby, so I have to make myself cum," Jen said excitedly.

"Yeah," Mike said moaning.

Jen closed her eyes. Her fingers danced over her clit. "Oh god," she groaned moments later. Her back arched and her toes curled as she came. Mike came moments later.

Aaron was all over Jasmine at the door of her hotel room. He ran his hands down her back to her ass as he kissed up her neck towards her lips.

"No Aaron," Jasmine said turning her head away. "I've got an early meeting tomorrow."

"You do? Again?" Aaron said clearly disappointed. They'd been dating for 2 months and she still hadn't let him into her panties. He hadn't even been inside her bra yet. It was torture, going out with a girl who had the looks and body of Kate Upton. Yet, not being able to feel her body or fuck her.

"I'm sorry honey," Jasmine said with a weak smile, pulling away from him. "I'll call you tomorrow okay?" She gave him a kiss on the cheek and hurriedly escaped into her room.

"God," Jasmine sighed as she dropped her bag on the floor and tossed off her high heels. At that moment her cell rang. "God," she lamented again thinking it was Aaron. But looking at the caller id she saw it was Deidre. "You're up late" she said into the phone to her best friend.

"How was your date with Aaron?" Deidre asked.

"Another disaster," Jasmine said. "We have no chemistry."

"Of course not. You're just dating him because he's the whip's senior aide," Deidre said judgmentally.

"I just met him that way Dee," Jasmine said tiredly. This was an old argument. Deidre was always critical of her choice of men, going all the way back to when they were roommates in college. They roomed together all 4 years. "I'm not that scheming."

"Yes you are," Deidre said, although this time her voice was softer. After a pause, she asked "Can I come up?"

Jasmine paused too. Then she said "Okay."

It took Deidre only a minute. They were staying in a hotel in Washington DC because the next day Jasmine had a meeting with party leadership. "Hey," Deidre said when Jasmine opened the door.

"Hi," Jasmine said back. Deidre stepped inside and Jasmine closed the door. Jasmine poured two glasses of white wine. She handed one of the glasses to Deidre.

"So did Aaron fuck you?" Deidre asked.

"God Dee," Jasmine lamented tiredly. She wasn't up for Deidre's critique of her love life tonight.

Deidre heard the weariness in Jasmine's voice. "Sorry," she said. "Long day?"

"Long campaign," Jasmine said. "Why am I doing this Dee?" she asked feeling frustrated. "I'm going to lose."

"Because you want to be President someday," Deidre said. "And this is the first step. Remember our plan. Senate. Governor. VP. President. It doesn't matter if you lose this time. You're going to run for Governor in 4 years anyway. What matters is, this campaign is changing the voters' perception of you. And you're building a big war chest to use later."

"I got the latest numbers from Jen," Jasmine said. "My numbers are up. Across the board, even with women."
Like Reply
"That's good Jas," Deidre said coldly. "But I really don't feel like talking about Jennifer Andrews."

"Well I don't feel like talking about her either," Jasmine shot back. "How do you think it makes me feel having to sit in meetings with her? She always looks so perfect. Do you think she dyes her hair?"

"Every blonde dyes her hair," Deidre said knowingly.

"Fuck you Dee," Jasmine said with a glare.

"Whatever," Deidre said. They were silent for long moments. Finally Deidre got the wine bottle and refilled their glasses. She said "You know she's fucking Frank."

"Dee everyone knows she's fucking Frank," Jasmine scoffed. "And I'm sure Mike is getting off on it. They're perfect for each other."

"You should have married him Jasmine," Deidre said scoldingly.

"Like I had a choice," Jasmine said angrily.

Deidre put her hands out as if in surrender. "I'm just saying, Mike was perfect. Public figure but not overbearing. Agrees with your views." She looked at Jasmine intently to emphasize her next point. "Open minded."

"You mean perverted," Jasmine said.

"I mean open minded," Deidre insisted.

Jasmine gave a "whatever" shrug. As if to herself, she said "I liked him too."

"I know you did honey," Deidre said, squeezing Jasmine's hand consolingly. She felt a tinge of jealousy. But Mike Andrews was a guy. She could live with that. "I liked him too," Deidre said, squeezing Jasmine's hand again. The squeezed turned into a caress. "We need to find a man like that. Right?"

Jasmine looked at her friend. Deidre was a little taller. She had long dark hair and wore glasses. With the glasses she looked like a pretty librarian. Deirdre didn't have a voluptuous Playboy centerfold body (unlike Jasmine) but she was definitely attractive (in a bookish kind of way).

Jasmine gave Deidre a weak smile. "Right," she said.

Deidre leaned in and kissed Jasmine. "Wait honey," Jasmine said. She took off Deidre's glasses. Then Jasmine kissed her back. They fell onto the bed and took their time undressing each other. Then they made passionate love.

A few days later Willy was eating a Burrito Supreme from Taco Bell and drinking an Old Mil when he got the latest download of Jasmine Kelly's hotel room. He clicked on the video and watched.

Willy's eyes went wide as the video played out on the computer screen. Taco Bell and the cheap beer were forgotten. "Holy fuck, this is the mother lode!" he said to himself, barely able to believe his eyes. The sexy ESPN-CNN reporter was a dyke! He was going to be rich!

Cheating and Rivals – Part 31

"I'm going to miss you so much honey," Jen said as she hugged and kissed Anna. "I have to gone on a business trip for a couple days. Daddy will be here. Maggie will be too sometimes."

"Okay mommy," Anna said. She was too young to really understand what it meant for her mother not to be there. Her mom worked a lot anyway; Anna was used to it. Anna brightened at the prospect of seeing Maggie. She loved playing with Maggie. Maggie was like her big sister.

Jen kissed Anna again then went into the bedroom to finish packing. As she entered the bedroom she took off her engagement ring and wedding band and put them in a box on the top of her dresser. Then she turned to Mike and hugged him. She said "I'm going to miss the two of you."

"It's only a couple days," Mike said hugging her back. He grinned at her. "You'll be busy."

Jen grinned back at him. "It really helps with you here," she said hugging him tight. She added with a whisper so Anna couldn't hear, "I'm not just talking about the game." In a more normal voice she said "I mean everything. Knowing you're here when I'm not. Taking care of Anna."

"I never thought I'd be a stay at home dad," Mike said. He worked part time teaching and with the CATF. Because his jobs were part time, it meant he was able to be with Anna a lot. But it also meant his income was limited.

Reading his thoughts, Jen said "I like it this way baby. We have friends who are just like us. It's pretty common now you know." Mike was the stay at home dad while she was the primary wage earner.

"I always thought the man should make the money," Mike lamented.

"You ARE my man," Jen assured him, giving him another kiss and hug. "It doesn't matter how much money you make."

Mike didn't want to get into this conversation with Jen about to catch a plane. Changing the subject, he said "I'm thinking about getting a drink with Jim to catch up." He closed their bedroom door halfway so they could still watch Anna as she played with her toys but she couldn't hear their conversation.

"Oh," Jen said. She'd forgotten about that. "Stacy's pregnant again?"

"That's what Jim texted me," Mike said with a nod. "I'll get the details when I see him. I might see Stacy too."

"Oh okay," Jen said hesitantly. "And Stacy's friend – what's his name? Deshawn? Will he be there?"

"I guess he might," Mike said with a shrug. "I don't know where things stand with them."

Jen nodded and thought about it. She knew Mike's pregnancy fantasies would go into over-drive after seeing Jim and Stacy. Especially if Deshawn was there. Especially if Stacy really was pregnant and her bump was showing. Jen would have to deal with that when she got home because that was one fantasy she had no intention to make come true. But lately she'd been thinking of ways to help Mike explore his pregnancy fantasies (without actually doing it for real). After all he was letting her explore her fantasies with Frank, so it was only right she help him explore his if she could.

Having Mike wear Durex condoms was one way. She didn't like using condoms (especially the extra thick Durex's) because she liked feeling him but she knew at some level he got off on knowing there was no way his sperm could get inside her. Her conversation with Paige gave her other ideas. So maybe it was a good thing Mike was seeing Jim and Stacy (and Deshawn too). It would certainly give him some exciting fun (beyond watching the Mets) while she was with Frank.

Then it hit Jen. Watching might involve Mike seeing Deshawn and Stacy having sex. Jen didn't like the idea of that. She wanted Mike's sexual thoughts and life to be focused exclusively on her. But they'd watched Stacy and Deshawn before, both of them, at the sex party. (Author's note: This happened in Cheating and Rivals Part 12) This was a tame thing (watching people fucking) compared to what she was doing (actually having sex with other men). Jen knew she had no right to object.

Having reached that decision, Jen decided to encourage Mike. So she smiled and said "I think it's a great idea. Say hi to Jim and Stacy for me. And Deshawn too if he's there."

Mike nodded, looking at Jen. Her easy, complete acceptance bothered him. It was what he wanted, but it still bothered him. It was like she was getting rid of him (so he wouldn't bother her while she was with Frank). It reminded him of what Maria said. He felt an ache in the pit of his stomach but didn't show it, because he knew he was being schizoid about everything.

A little later Jen said "Oh I almost forgot. Bobby and Grace are renting that house in the Hamptons next weekend."

"This late in the year?" Mike asked surprised.

"That's what I said," Jen said. "I don't know. Allie says it's an excuse to party."

"Maybe watch the Mets and the Royals," Mike offered. "If they're still playing."

"Yeah I guess," Jen said with a shrug. "I don't really want to go. But Allie's going and she really wants us there. She's upset about Darren. He's mentioned divorce."

Mike grimaced, feeling bad for both Allie and Darren, and especially their son Darren Jr. (they called him DJ). "Maybe you should go and I'll stay here with Anna," Mike suggested. "You can make it a girl's weekend." Even after knowing Allie for over a decade Mike still felt uncomfortable around her. Mike felt uneasy around "Populars" and Allie was the epitome of The Popular Girl.

Jen read his thoughts. "Allie likes you Mike," she assured him. "She really does. She'll be disappointed if you aren't there. Anyways, Allie's bringing DJ and he'll want to play with Anna. She will too. I don't want you here by yourself if we're at the beach."

A few minutes later Jen got a call on her cell. "Lou and Hugh are downstairs," she told Mike. She picked up her suitcase.

"Have fun," Mike said forcing a smile.

"You too," Jen said with a smile back. She gave him a hug and kiss. "I'll call you."

"If you don't that's okay," Mike said. He didn't want Jen to make a promise she might not be able to keep. "I know you'll be busy. We'll catch up on Sunday. You'll be home Sunday right?" Calling was one thing, but getting home was another. He wanted her home.

"I'll fly back early Sunday," Jen promised. "And I will call." She kissed and hugged Mike and Anna, then she was gone.

It was a short flight from the private New Jersey airport to Boston's Logan Airport. The fundraiser was being held at the Marriott but Frank booked rooms at the St. Regis hotel so they would have more privacy. He booked 2 rooms so there was at least the illusion to the rest of Jasmine's team they weren't sleeping together.

They arrived at the St. Regis and Frank hurriedly led Jen to his room. Inside his room he was all over Jen. "I missed you," he said as he urgently kissed her and ran his hands over her body. Jen was just as hungry for Frank. They tore off their clothes and made passionate love.

Jen had a small orgasm when Frank entered her bareback, his thick cock stretching her wide. She came again when he came, the feel of his cock erupting inside her throwing her over the edge into a massive orgasm. Like he often did, Frank held Jen's hands over her head so she knew it was his cock giving her body such pleasure.

Afterwards they got ready for the fundraiser. Frank watched as Jen pulled one of the new padded bras from her suitcase. "You brought some of the unpadded ones?" he asked.

"Yes but I'm not wearing one tonight," Jen told him, finality in her voice. If she wore an unpadded bra the nipple rings would easily dent her dress. No way she was going to let that happen at a formal event like the fundraiser. Especially with the bottle blonde bitch Jasmine there. Frank's head games were exciting but there were limits.

Frank nodded, as if agreeing there were limits. "I have something for you," he said. He opened the closet. It was full of dresses.

"Oh my god," Jen gasped. She hurried to the closet and ran her hands through the dresses. Christian Dior, Prada, Gucci, Chanel, Fendi, Armani, Vera Wang, they were all there, all the designers Jen admired and coveted. "Freaking amazing," she gushed with wonder as she slowly fingered through the beautiful dresses.

"Claudia worked with the designers," Frank explained. "She and Annette picked them out for you."
Like Reply
"She worked with the designers?" Jen said in shock, staring at Frank. "Who? What did she say?"

Frank gave Jen a helpless smile. "To be honest Jen honey I don't know the details," he said. "I'm sure Claudia will be happy to explain everything. Have you contacted her yet?"

"No," Jen said.

"You should Jenny," Frank urged her. He tenderly stroked her cheek. "She works for you. Claudia, Annette and Bridget, they all work for you. They want you to call them, ask questions, have them do things for you. Otherwise they think you're not happy with their work. It's all about managing your personal staff."

"Um, okay," Jen said uncertainly. "I have a personal staff?" she said to herself.

"This I did attend to myself," Frank said handing Jen a small wrapped box.

"God Frank you have to stop giving me things," Jen said with a laugh. Despite her words she was clearly pleased and charmed. Like all girls, Jen liked gifts. Especially gifts from a man she liked.

"Open it," Frank said, smiling at hearing the delight in Jenny's voice.

Jen opened it. Inside was a small bottle of perfume. Jen spritzed a little on her wrist. The fragrance was amazing!

"You normally wear Ralph Lauren Romance?" Frank said.

"Um, yeah," Jen said, surprised he (or any man) would recognize her perfume. She'd worn Romance for years. It'd been a Valentine's Day gift from Mike. He never even smelled it, he just liked the name ("Romance"). Jen had worn it ever since.

"Claudia told me," Frank explained with a grin. "I met with Ralph and he designed this perfume for you.

"You freaking met with Ralph Lauren?" Jen said shocked and awestruck.

Frank nodded like it was no big deal. "I told Ralph how special you are," he said. "Sexy, young, bubbly, beautiful, sassy, romantic, full of life. A ballerina. I told him about your role in Chicago."

"Oh my god you won't let that go," Jen said with a laugh but she was clearly flattered by all his compliments and attention.

"I have friends on Broadway," Frank said grinning to her. "I told them about you. They'd like to meet you."

"Frank, god, you're crazy," Jen said looking incredulously at him, but also beaming into his eyes.

Frank chuckled. "In any case ... Ralph started with Romance and made it special for you. This is the only bottle in the world."

"God," Jen said staring mesmerized at the crystal bottle. "This is too much Frank," she said completely blown away.

"We need to name it," Frank said, the grin still on his face. "I think we should call it Goddess."

Jen looked uncertainly at Frank. "Goddess" was Mike's nickname for her. It didn't feel right letting Frank use it. Using it as her safe word was okay; it was like Mike saving her. But this didn't feel right.

"Um, I'm not sure, Goddess might be too highfalutin for me," Jen said with an awkward laugh. "How about, um ... how about Jenny?"

Frank's smile grew wider. "Jenny, I like that," he said. "Because you're my Jenny."

Jen gave Frank a weak smile. "I do kind of feel like Jenny when I'm with you," she said. Her knees felt weak looking at him.

"Jenny it is then," Frank said. He leaned in and kissed Jen. Jen kissed him back.

"It's all too much though," Jen said a moment later. She worried about Mike's reaction to all this. She looked at the dresses and perfume. All that added to the extremely expensive diamonds in her nipples and belly button. And the Caribbean vacation. And the private jet. And, and .... Mike was not going to like this.

Frank read her mind. "People make choices Jenny, and things happen for a reason," he said sagely. "Mike has certain skills but he's squandered opportunities, made shortsighted decisions. I think your husband's reached his ceiling professionally. That's something you need to accept Jenny."

"There's nothing wrong with teaching," Jen said. "I always thought he was going to be a teacher when we were in college. He's not practical really. He doesn't do well with the rat race. Teaching fits him better than Wall Street or Apple."

"He's teaching high school, not even college. Not even graduate school," Frank pointed out. "And part time at that."

"I like it that way," Jen told Frank. "I like Mike at home. I like knowing where he is."

"A man's not supposed to stay at home," Frank said. "A man's supposed to go out and take care of his family."

"God that's so Neanderthal," Jen scoffed. "And you wait until someone you love is put in jail, and you can't see him, you don't know what's happening, you don't know if they're ever going to let him go. Then maybe you'll like knowing he's at home."

Frank didn't reply, one of the few times in his life he didn't have anything to say. With the fundraiser approaching, Jen said "I think I'll just wear my own dress Frank." She laid the bottle of Jenny on the table, unused. She pulled a dress from her suitcase. With the mood broken, Frank didn't try to convince her otherwise.

Jen forced herself to work the room. Unlike the prior fundraisers, Jasmine and Leo were there along with others from Jasmine's campaign like Deidre. Other Democratic bigwigs were there too, like JJ.

So Jen pushed Frank from her thoughts as she worked the fundraiser. By the end of the evening they once again exceeded the target goal by over 150%. Everyone on Jasmine's team thanked and congratulated her. Most realized the evening's success was due to Jen's efforts even more than Frank's.

Jasmine didn't thank Jen though. She didn't even talk to Jen all night long although more than once Jen caught Jasmine looking at her, like she was judging her. That annoyed Jen, but then she made no effort to talk to Jasmine either. Whatever, it didn't matter. She was making contacts and advancing her career. Which was a good thing, because even though Frank was an ass, he was right. Mike didn't make a lot of money.

Afterwards everyone went to a bar to celebrate. Jen chatted with people she knew like Leo. She did her best to avoid Frank. The evening's success though tempered her annoyance.

"Are you going to ignore me all night?" Frank whispered to her as the celebration continued around them.

"I might if you keep being a jerk," Jen said.

"I'm sorry Jenny," Frank said earnestly. He looked vulnerable again. "I'm actually not good with people. Socially I mean. I don't know when to turn it off."

"Well, now you know criticizing Mike's career is over the line," Jen chastised him. "It's not Mike's reached his ceiling. It's where he wants to be right now. And I want him to be where he wants to be. Do you understand that Frank? It's what married people do, they support each other."

"I understand," Frank said between clenched teeth. He wasn't used to this. Being chastised, having to admit he was wrong. He didn't like it. But he liked less Jenny being angry and giving him the cold shoulder. "I apologize." He gave her an almost boyish smile. "I take it all back. Are you coming to my room tonight?"

"Will see," Jen said noncommittally, her tone still cold. Then she moved her foot and dug the stiletto of her high heel into Frank's ankle. Giving him a sexy smile, she said "If you're a good boy." Frank grinned at her, a mixture of relief and excitement on his face.

JJ watched Jen and Frank from across the room. He approached them. "Hello Frank," he said offering his hand.

"JJ," Frank said with a nod, shaking JJ's offered hand. The 2 power brokers looked at each other a moment, like 2 predators paying each other respect.

JJ turned to Jen. "I don't think we've met," he said. "I'm Jonathan Jakes. People call me JJ."

"Jennifer Andrews," Jen said shaking JJ's offered hand. Frank frowned at Jen's use of her real last name, but what could he do?

"You did a wonderful job tonight," JJ said to Jen. He grinned and joked "Maybe we can get your help with a candidate who has a chance of winning."

Jen frowned at JJ. "Jasmine Kelly is a social liberal who's financially conservative and supports a strong military," she said. "How is that a bad thing? Her only problem is she's young and beautiful." Jen frowned at herself. Why the fuck was she defending the Jasmine Kelly bitch?

"Well, perhaps the former more than the latter," JJ said with a chuckle. He tilted his head as he eyed Jen. "You're Mike Andrews's wife?"

"Yes," Jen said.

"And you support Jasmine Kelly?" JJ asked with a raised eyebrow.

Jen flushed at JJ's reference to Mike and Jasmine's past relationship. "I'm working for her," she said defiantly. "I'm voting for her." Once again she couldn't believe what she was saying.

JJ looked at Jen contemplatively. "Well, good for you," he said. He nodded at Frank then walked away. As he did he glanced at Jen's left hand. No wedding ring.

As the celebration wound down, JJ kept his eye on Jennifer Andrews. It wasn't hard, the stunning girl was easy to look at. JJ noticed she spent a lot of time with Frank Tower. He frowned at that.
Like Reply
By the time they got to Frank's room in the St. Regis Jen was over her annoyance at him. They arrived to a spread of champagne, caviar and scrambled eggs with white truffles and that certainly helped!

Frank stood behind Jen as she surveyed the table of food. He kissed her neck and behind her ear as he unzipped her dress. He pushed it off her shoulders and it fell to the floor, bunching around her high heeled feet.

Frank kissed down Jen's neck, making her moan. He kissed down the straps of her bra. Then he unsnapped her bra and pushed it off her shoulders and arms. It fell to the floor next to her dress.

Frank picked Jen up, like a groom picking up his new bride. He carried her to the silk covered bed and gently laid her down. He sat on the edge of the bed and looked at her, his eyes traveling from her face, down her body then back again. "God you're stunning," he gushed.

Jen smiled at him. "Come here," she said, wrapping her arms around his neck. She pulled him to her and they kissed. They made out until they were both panting.

"Just us tonight?" Jen asked. It was just the two of them in his room.

"You sound disappointed," Frank said with a chuckle.

"No," Jen said. "More like ... I'm surprised."

"Don't worry Jen honey, I've got plans for tomorrow," Frank assured her. The Saturday fundraiser was in the morning. Then all afternoon and evening in Belmont. Jen played to fly home first thing Sunday morning.

"Is that a promise or a threat?" Jen joked. Her pussy tingled at the prospect of what might happen tomorrow. Certainly something exciting, pushing her boundaries even more.

Frank brushed her blonde hair from her beautiful face. He gave her a tender, loving kiss. Then he sat back up and looked at Jen's breasts. "So beautiful," he said almost reverently, his eyes focusing on the nipple rings. "Has Mike played with the rings yet?"

"My nipples are still too sensitive," Jen said.

"That's the point Jenny. They're supposed to be sensitive," Frank said. "Mike doesn't know how to touch you." Frank gently stroked his fingertip across one of Jen's nipples.

"Oh god," Jen groaned, her back arching. "Too much Frank, I'm not ready yet."

"Yes you are," Frank said. He took off his tie. He pulled Jen's hands over her head and began tying her wrists to the bed post using the tie.

"No Frank," Jen objected. Although the prospect of being tied up made her pussy tingle.

"Trust me Jenny," Frank said. He secured her wrists to the bedpost. "I won't hurt you. I'd never hurt you," he said tenderly stroking her pretty face. "You're too precious to me."

Frank leaned down and gently kissed Jen's nipples. He tenderly sucked her nipples into his mouth, rolling his tongue over them.

Jen grimaced expecting to feel pain. But she felt pleasure instead. Unlike Mike, Frank knew exactly how to touch her newly pierced nipples. Where to touch her, how fast, how hard, everything.

Frank continued to expertly kiss, suck and lick Jen's nipples. Jen moaned and arched her back, her head swinging back and forth. There had always been a connection between her nipples and clit. After having Anna that connection has been weaken somewhat. Now though it was stronger, stronger than ever before. It was like her nipples and clit weren't just connected, they were one and the same. As Frank kissed and licked her, it was like he was kissing and licking both her nipples and clit at the same time.

Frank expertly read Jen's body. He knew exactly the right time. Too soon and she wouldn't be able to handle it. Too late and he'd miss the crest. But Frank knew exactly when. Just as Jen was peaking, just as she was going over the edge, Frank used his fingers to gently tug and twirl the bars in Jen's nipples.

Jen's response was immediately and thunderous! "OH GOD!" she cried, violently throwing her head back, her back arching wildly, her toes curling in her high heels, her hands clutching at the bindings. "OH FUCK!" she screamed as an orgasm like no other ripped through her body.

"Oh god oh god oh god," Jen panted as her body shuddered from orgasmic aftershocks. Frank knew from experience that now Jen's nipples WERE too sensitive to be touched. He backed off her breasts. He untied her hands and pulled her to him. Jen willingly melted into his arms, her body still convulsing from the most FREAKING INCREDIBLE orgasm of her life.

"See?" Frank said. "Mike doesn't know how to touch you."

"I guess not," Jen said still panting.

Frank tilted Jen's face up to him so they looked into each other's eyes. "I do," he said.

Jen stared into Frank's eyes, a look of wonder and awe at the man who just gave her the best orgasm of her life. "Yeah, you do," she agreed.

A little later Frank asked "Have you thought about Juliet and Mike?"

"I'm still thinking about it," Jen said.

"It'll give us more time together," Frank said urging her.

Jen didn't say anything. She wasn't sure if she wanted more time with Frank Tower. The pleasure he gave her, the excitement. His power and affluence. Maybe it was too dangerous to spend more time with him.

Frank frowned when Jen didn't respond. But he didn't pursue it. Time enough for that later. He pulled Jen to him and gave her a tender kiss on the lips. Jen didn't resist. In fact she snuggled into him, her arm going around his chest, her leg over his. They slept that way, snuggled together all night long.

At that moment, Deidre was with Jasmine in her room at the Marriott. "You fucking couldn't keep your eyes off Jen tonight," Deidre said scowling at Jasmine.

"You're so wrong," Jasmine said with a dismissive laugh. "I'm happy though you hate the flat chested bitch as much as me."

"I don't hate Jen," Deidre said, although she was yellow with jealousy. "I hate YOU because it's so obvious you cream whenever you look at her."

"Are you out of your mind?" Jasmine said with an incredulous look on her face. "I can't stand Jennifer Andrews."

"Just tell me the truth Jas," Deidre said challengingly. "Do you want to fuck Jen because you want to fuck Jen? Or do you want to fuck Jen because you want to fuck Mike?"

Jasmine stared at Deidre but didn't say anything. At that moment her cell rang. It was Leo.

"I just sent you a video," Leo said. He sounded angry and scared. "You need to watch it."

"What is it?" Jasmine said opening her MacBook.

"Just watch it," Leo snapped.

Jasmine shrugged, thinking "what's up Leo's butt tonight?" She clicked on the video attached to Leo's email. Deidre stood behind her, watching the screen along with Jasmine.

Jasmine's eyes went wide as the video play. "Oh my god," she gasped.

"Yeah, oh my god," Leo said dryly on the phone. "I'm calling your father."

"No Leo you can't!" Jasmine said immediately. She was horrified at the prospect of her father finding out.

"We have to Jas," Leo said. He said accusingly (sounding angry and hurt), "Why didn't you tell me?"

"How could I tell you?" Jasmine said looking at Deidre. "Please Leo! Don't tell my father! Don't tell anyone!"

Leo hesitated. He'd know Jasmine all her life. Now she didn't sound like the confident, assertive, hard charging candidate. Now she sounded like a frightened little girl. "Alright, I won't call him," Leo said. But he added "Yet." He said "I'm coming up. We need a plan."

"Okay," Jasmine said. After hanging up, she looked at Deidre. Dee looked terrified.

"What are we going to do?" Deidre asked looking scared.

Jasmine shook her head. She was just as scared. She felt like her life was over. All her plans, her future, destroyed by a sex tape. She didn't know what to do.

Then she thought of Mike Andrews.

"Stacy's pregnant?" Mike asked as he sat down with Jim at a bar. (Maggie was babysitting Anna.) "With Deshawn?"

Jim nodded with a big grin. "About a month pregnant," he said excitedly.

"So everything's okay?" Mike asked.

"Everything's brilliant mate," Jim said enthusiastically. "Stacy's happy, she's got the man she wants. It's different this time, but good different. Deshawn's different than Darren."

"How?"

"Deshawn's more big black cockish I guess," Jim said with a laugh.

"Darren's getting more into that," Mike told him. Darren was the biological father of their daughter, Dannika. "He and his wife broke up."

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that," Jim said, having already heard. Although Mike sensed he didn't really care. They were with Deshawn now. Darren was just a bull from their past. Which was probably a good thing for Jim and Stacy's future together. They seemed enthralled with Deshawn right now, but in time he would fade away from their lives and just be a former bull like Darren.

"How's Deshawn more ...." Mike paused as a waitress appeared. She was a cute college girl and wore skinny jeans and black ankle boots. Wow, long legs. The waitress introduced herself as Charlie, telling them it was short for Charlize. Mike ordered a scotch and Jim a pint. Both men watched as Charlie walked away. Nice view.

"How's Deshawn more BBC?" Mike asked, finally turning his eyes away from Charlie's backside and back to Jim.

"More demanding, of both me and Stacy," Jim said with a grin. "Stacy loves it. He's exactly what she wants."

"You love it too?" Mike asked.

"It's hard sometimes," Jim admitted. "I'm not allowed sexual contact with Stacy. Deshawn says she belongs to him until the baby's born. Like, he doesn't want his baby soiled."

Mike nodded, his cock getting hard. He asked "What happens then?"

"Deshawn's not specific," Jim said. "He says I'll get Stacy back. But he says she's still his whenever he wants."

"Stacy's okay with that?" Mike asked with a frown. It was hot but disturbing.

"Stacy's good with anything Deshawn wants right now," Jim said with a laugh. But it was a laugh without any humor. For the first time Mike sensed cracks in Jim's wall of exuberance.

Mike wanted – needed – to know more. He asked "So, what does no sexual contact mean?"

"It means no sexual contact," Jim said. "Nothing. I'm not even allowed to see Stacy naked." He laughed, again with no humor. Mike sensed some resentment and concern. "I haven't seen my wife's breasts for weeks."

"That's fucked up Jim," Mike said. Yes, he shared Jim's fantasies. But there were limits. He would always insist on being the #1 man in Jen's life. It seemed like Jim was ceding that away.
Like Reply
"We started down a path Mike," Jim said, as if telling Mike something he already knew. "An exciting path. You know what I'm talking about. But I had to give up some things."

"Your wife," Mike said.

"No, Stacy's still my wife," Jim said defensively. He was getting irritated with Mike. "I gave up sex with Stacy for a while. But really, when Jen's hot with another man, how much sex do you get? Don't count mercy fucks or hand jobs to keep you happy. I mean real hot sweaty sex with Jen. How much do you get?"

Mike knew Jim was right. When was the last time he and Jen had hot passionate sex that didn't involve Frank somehow? So long ago Mike couldn't remember.

"Okay Jim I'm sorry," Mike said relenting. He smiled apologetically to ease the tension between them. "You're right. I'm sorry. I sure can't judge you."

"Alright then," Jim said although he still sounded miffed.

"I guess it's what I'm going through right now," Mike explained. "Jen's with a real controlling guy."

"She's with him now?" Jim asked, his annoyance turning to curiosity. Two cuckolds talking about their favorite subject and sharing experiences, like boys trading baseball cards.

Mike nodded. "His name's Frank. The father of one of Jen's high school friends."

"Jen knew him when she was in high school?" Jim asked excitedly. He gushed "Mike that's so fucking hot."

Mike grinned. He thought it was hot too.

"Did they hook up back then?" Jim asked eagerly.

"No but Jen fucked her history teacher" Mike said with a grin.

Jim's eyes went wide. "God Mike I think I'm in love with your wife," he joked admiringly.

Mike grinned proudly. At that moment he felt even happier and luckier than usual to be married to Jen. She was the perfect girl!

"So how's Frank controlling?" Jim asked.

"He pierced Jen's nipples and belly button," Mike said. In his mind, despite Jen's protests to the contrary, she did her belly button for Frank, as well as her nipples.

"That's hot," Jim said enthusiastically. "You benefit from that. You should thank Frank."

"I'm not into piercings," Mike said.

"You don't think it's hot?" Jim said skeptically.

"Okay it's hot," Mike admitted with a laugh.

"Okay so what else?"

"Frank doesn't like hose," Mike said. "So Jen doesn't wear stockings anymore."

"Doesn't wear stockings, okay got that," Jim said with a laugh, clearly discounting the importance of hosiery. "Next?"

Mike couldn't help laughing too. Not that stockings weren't important to him, but at Jim's good spirited reactions. It was contagious. He said "Frank's got me wearing condoms with Jen."

"You still have sex though?" Jim asked. When Mike nodded he said "But he makes you wear condoms?" Mike nodded again. "Let me guess, Frank doesn't use condoms?"

"No," Mike said.

"Is Jen on the pill?"

"Yes."

"Okay, let me get this straight," Jim said with a laugh. "You use condoms and Frank doesn't. But you're still having sex with Jen. And it doesn't matter anyway because Jen's on birth control. No offense Mike, but your version of controlling is pretty Cuckold 101 to me."

Mike laughed. Jim laughed too.

"Remember I'm the dude whose wife is pregnant with her second black baby" Jim added with a grin.

"Okay, okay," Mike said laughing some more. "You win." Jim laughed too.

"Actually I'm not that worried about what happens after the baby comes," Jim said, returning to Mike's earlier question. "Black bulls like Deshawn are in high demand. You have no idea how many white couples are into this. Black guys like Deshawn get all the white pussy they want. And really hot white girls too."

"To get pregnant?" Mike asked.

"Maybe not at first," Jim said. "The white couple might start with a pretty vanilla BBC fantasy. But they meet other people in the lifestyle, like Stacy and me. They see how hot it is. And it's not unusual today to have bi-racial babies so that's not a big deal like before. These bulls, they're fathering children all the time. It's like that horse, the Triple Crown winner -- American Pharoah – I read they're charging $100,000 for every colt he's siring and there's still a list a mile long. It's like that with black bulls. Deshawn has a long wait list. He showed me. Stacy's worried. Now that she's pregnant Deshawn's not around as much. He's with other white wives. That's why I'm not that worried about after the baby comes. I think Deshawn will move on. Stacy and the baby will just be another notch in his scorecard."

Mike nodded, processing all this. He was breathing hard. All this fed into his pregnancy fantasy. "Before you said Stacy was having a problem getting pregnant?" he asked.

"Yeah but, it worked out. Obviously," Jim said with a happy and relieved laugh. "We had to work at it. Stacy wanted it to happen in the missionary position. You know, when they conceived the baby. She wanted to look into Deshawn's eyes when it happened. You know how chicks are. But you know, missionary's not the best position to get pregnant. It's good because the dude can get deep so he shoots his seed right at her womb. But doggy is actually the best position. The bull gets just as deep as missionary. But since the girl is slanted down it makes it easier to get pregnant."

"I didn't know it was so nuanced," Mike said with a grin.

"Listen, I'm an expert now on getting a girl pregnant," Jim said with a grin back. "Deshawn doesn't care about the science. He likes it to happen a certain way."

"Like?" Mike prompted.

"Like, Deshawn wanted Stacy completely naked," Jim said. "No bustier, no stockings, no heels. He wanted Stacy naked like the day she was born. Including bare all over. Stacy had to get regular waxings. Although he let Stacy put her hair in a pony tail. She likes it better that way so her hair doesn't get in her face when she's getting fucked."

"So, you know when it happened?" Mike asked excitedly. When conception happened between Deshawn and Stacy.

"I'm pretty sure," Jim said grinning. "We went to that sex club. The one we went with you guys. Deshawn set it up. It's his thing."

"His thing?"

"When he thinks it's going to happen," Jim explained. "He said he had a good feeling about it. He wants it to happen a certain way. So he had his boys there. Six black guys, all like Deshawn. Handsome guys, ripped and they were all big. I told you about their competition? I guess they were his main rivals. Carl was there, remember him?"

Mike nodded. Carl was the black guy who wanted to fuck Jen. His horse cock was so big Jen was afraid he might cause her permanent damage if he penetrated and fucked her.

"Deshawn invited two other white couples," Jim said. "The wives were hot Mike. Deshawn told me he was already fucking them. The wives were loving it. The husbands too. But Deshawn was going to break it off unless the wives agreed to go off the pill. Deshawn didn't want to waste his time. I guess he invited the two couples to help them decide."

"Crazy Jim," Mike said, amazed at the story. "Did they decide to do it?"

"I think so," Jim said nodding. "I think that's where Deshawn is, when he's not with Stacy. I'm sure he's also cucking the husbands too, like he's doing to me. Like, making them wear panties, and not letting them touch their wives."

"Yeah," Mike said, breathing hard. His cock was so hard it hurt in his jeans.

Jim could tell this was getting to his friend. "Pretty hot huh?" he said grinning.

"Yeah," Mike said with a laugh.

"Anyway, it was kind of a party," Jim said, continuing. "No beer or wine. Just hard stuff. Scotch, vodka, bourbon. But just the black guys were drinking. Black bulls want the white wives and husbands to be sober when it happens. So the husband knows he's giving his wife to the bull, and the wife knows she's letting the black bull get her pregnant."

"That's when it happened?" Mike asked, awestruck by the story.

"Yeah, that's the night Stacy got pregnant," Jim said. "Stacy and Deshawn have already picked names. Deshawn junior if it's a boy. Desiree if it's a girl. Deshawn wants a girl. All the black bulls want girls. The 'daddy's little girl' thing. The 'apple of her father's eye'."

"You didn't help with the names?" Mike asked.

"I wanted to but, like I said, with Stacy it's all about Deshawn right now," Jim said. "I guess it hurts more because I want a boy so we have one of each. But Stacy wants a girl because that's what Deshawn wants. She's hoping Deshawn will come over more if it's a girl. But don't feel sorry for me mate. I'm loving all this."

Their glasses were empty. Charlie came by and they ordered another round. Both men watched as the young blonde waitress walked back to the bar to put in their drink order. "The black bulls would love to get their hands on her," Jim whispered. "Probably not now, she's still single. But once she's married."

"Because she's hot?" Mike asked. Charlie was definitely hot.

"Well yeah, looks are always a must with these black guys," Jim said. "But especially because she's blonde. And she looks like a natural blonde. Black bulls love to impregnate natural blondes."

"Why?" Mike said, his heart pounding (since obviously his Jen was a natural blonde).

"Because they see natural blondes as the purest form of the white race," Jim explained. "And ... I guess the best way to explain it, is black bulls want to soil that. Taint the white race. If they had it their way, they would father all the children of natural blonde girls. So in a generation there wouldn't be any natural blonde girls anymore. Or boys either."
Like Reply
Mike sat back in his chair, looking shocked at Jim. "Are you serious?" he said incredulously.

"I mean, it's not going to happen," Jim said a bit defensively. "And I'm not positive. It's not like Deshawn ever said that. I'm just telling you what I think from hearing things."

Charlie arrived with their drinks. As Mike took a sip of his scotch, he imagined a world where Charlie (and other natural blonde girls, like Jen) only fucked black men so they only had half-black babies. The extinction of blonde hair.

"So enough about me," Jim said, his words jarring Mike out of his reverie. "Tell me about Jen and Frank."

"It all seems tame compared to you and Stacy," Mike said with a sheepish grin.

"Yeah, I told you, Cuckold 101," Jim said with a grin back. They both laughed.

After their laughter died out, Mike said "But it's disturbing too. Like how Stacy's so into Deshawn. It feels like Jen's falling under Frank's spell."

Jim shook his head and laughed. "It's always emotions with you mate," he said.

"Deshawn says Stacy belongs to him," Mike reminded his friend.

"Her body, not her heart," Jim said. "Stacy's in lust with Deshawn. She doesn't love him. Anyway for Deshawn it's about the baby. He cares about Stacy because she's the mother of his baby." He added with a laugh, "And because she's a good fuck. But it's the baby that mostly matters to him."

"Yeah," Mike said contemplatively. "I think for Frank, if he got Jen pregnant, it wouldn't be about the baby. He'd use the baby to stay close to Jen."

"Are you trying to get Jen pregnant? By Frank?" Jim asked.

Mike hesitated before answering. Finally he said "I'd like to have another baby."

Jim eyed his friend. He asked "Mike have you been tested?"

"Once, recently," Mike said. The glum expression on his face answered Jim's unspoken question.

"You know there's shit they can do," Jim said. "A lot of shit."

"I know," Mike said.

Jim studied his friend again. His eyes opened wide. "Holy fuck you're using that," he said looking incredulously at Mike. "You're using that to get Jen to agree."

"No I'm not," Mike said. Seeing Jim's skeptical look, he insisted "I'm not. Really. Honestly Jim I don't know what I'm doing."

"Mike listen," Jim said seriously. "I get the thrill. We've done it twice. There's nothing more exciting than giving your woman completely to another man, in the ultimate way. For me and Stacy it's black guys but I get you and Jen aren't into that. But either way mate, I'm not sure this is the thing for you. I'm not sure you can handle it."

"You know it happened with Anna, right?" Mike said. "I love Anna, I'm a good father. I'm handling it. But I wasn't there. It was an accident. I guess, what I think about, is I'd like to experience it once."

"Mike I get it, of all people you know I get it," Jim said. "But if you do it. You know, if Jen agrees to do it with Frank. If she says, Mike I love you, I'm doing this for you. You've got to believe her. It'll be rough sometimes but that's part of it right? You can't think Jen's in love with Frank and then fall off the cliff. Even with all that's going on, I know Stacy doesn't love Deshawn."

"What are you saying?" Mike asked.

"Trust me on this Mike, I know," Jim said sagely. "If you do this, Jen will really need you no matter what shit Frank is throwing at you. She'll need to know you love her, she'll need to know you're going to be there at the end of the tunnel."

"Of course I'll be there," Mike said as if stating a law of the universe, like what goes up must come down and the sun always rises in the west. "I'll always be there for Jen."

Saturday morning Jen woke up still in Frank's arms. Normally she slept on her side with Mike (or her lover) spooning her. But Frank slept on his back. So with Frank Jen slept snuggled into his chest with his arm around her.

Jen liked the feel of Frank's arm around her. But then she liked snuggling. Her arm was over his muscular chest (for an older man Frank had a really nice body; firm and defined). Her leg was tangled with his. She felt something hard against her thigh. It was Frank's penis. He was rock hard.

Jen looked up into Frank's face. He was awake looking at her. "You're beautiful when you sleep," he said smiling at her. "Honestly Jenny I can't take my eyes off you."

Jen smiled at him. It was times like this that Frank wasn't the ultra-macho manipulative controlling Francis Underwood Master of the Universe guy. But instead just a guy. Jen wondered how many people were allowed to see Frank as just a guy.

"Do you like football?" Jen asked, wanting to hold onto this moment of normalcy.

"Yes," Frank said. He laughed at the abrupt change in conversation.

"College or pro?"

"Both, but mostly pro."

"Who's your favorite team?"

"The Jets and Patriots."

"How can you like both the Jets and Patriots?" Jen asked with a frown.

Frank laughed. "Well, if they play each other I root for the Jets," he said. "But I admire the Patriots because they're winners. And I admire Belichick and Brady because they'll do what it takes to win."

Jen nodded. That sounded like the Master of the Universe Frank. She reached down under the covers and wrapped her hand around his cock. "You didn't cum last night," she said slowly stroking him.

Frank stopped her. "It's not all about orgasms Jenny," he said.

"Who says?" Jen joked with a laugh.

Frank grinned. Then looking more serious he said "For me anticipation is just as pleasurable. It's not quantity but quality."

"I can't have both?" Jen joked again.

Frank smiled briefly but then turned serious again. "I want to work with you on that Jenny," he said. "Today."

"Work with me?" Jen said with another laugh, this one a little anxious (and excited).

"I have plans. I'll explain more once we're in Belmont," Frank said. "You're not allowed to orgasm until late tonight."

"I'm not allowed? You can't control that Frank," Jen said with a defiant look. "I can take a shower and make myself cum in like 10 seconds. Or go into a bathroom." Jen sometimes did that when she was really horny. Go into a bathroom, lock the door, pull up her shirt, sit down, open her legs and rub herself. Not great orgasms, but sometimes she need to take the edge off, especially when her nympho switch was on.

"But you're not going to do that Jenny," Frank said, a hard and intense look in his eyes. Jen practically winced under his commanding and powerful glare.

"Okay Frank whatever," she said. Her voice carried scorn but they both knew she was giving in. "Believe it or not I can make it all day without an orgasm. I'm not a complete slut."

"I want you to embrace your true self Jenny," Frank said.

"So you're saying I AM a complete slut?" Jen asked with a frown on her face.

"I'm saying you need sex more than any girl I've ever known," Frank said.

"Well you've never met my friend Allie," Jen said. She said it as a joke but she was bothered by Frank's slutty assessment of her.

Frank sensed her distress. He tenderly stroked her cheek and said "It's not a bad thing Jenny. In fact I think it's wonderful. You just need to accept yourself as you truly are."

"Well, whatever," Jen said dismissively. She didn't like talking about this.

"Today may be a challenge for you," Frank said. As if donating to charity he said "I'll give you this."

"What?" Jen asked.

Frank moved to Jen and kissed her. His hands went to her body. "Forget it Frank I'm not in the mood," she said pushing him away, feeling miffed. He calls her a slut then expects sex? Really?

"You need an orgasm Jenny," Frank said kissing and caressing her body.

"I'm fine," Jen snapped. "I'm not going to cum,"

"Yes you will," Frank said confidently, his lips, tongue and fingers moving over her body. By this time Frank knew Jen's body too well. And he knew how to play with the nipple rings to give her pleasure.

And – most of all – Jen WAS a slut. So despite herself, her body soon responded to Frank. Despite herself, her hands clawed at the sheets, her back arched. Her lips parted with moans and her toes curled.

Jen came in a shuddering orgasm. And Frank didn't even need to use his cock.

"We should get ready," Frank said abruptly standing up. He went into the bathroom to take a shower, leaving Jen panting.

Jen finally caught her breath. She felt dismissed and disoriented. But intrigued and excited too. That's how she often felt with Frank.

With Frank in the shower, she decided it was a good time to check in with Mike. She took a moment though to compose herself. To go from Frank's Universe back to her real life.

"Hey baby," she said into her iPhone, brushing her long blonde hair behind her ear. "How's Anna?"

"She's really good," Mike said. "How's Frank?"

"He's Frank," Jen said with a laugh.

"You're with him now?"

Jen nodded. "He's in the shower," she said.

"You have company last night?" Mike asked with a grin.

"You mean other guys?" Jen said with a laugh. "No just me and Frank."

"That's a surprise," Mike said smiling.

"I know right?' Jen said with a laugh. Then she got serious thinking about what Frank said before. "Can I ask you something? You know, all our games. I'm with a lot of guys."
Like Reply
"Yeah?" Mike prompted her. Of course she was. That was the point.

"I mean, I'm a slut right?" Jen said in a self-critical tone of voice. "Tell me the truth. What do you really think? I'm a freak right? Any girl who fucks so many guys is a slut right?"

"No baby you're not a slut," Mike assured her. "You --."

"Don't say I'm sensual," Jen said interrupting him. "That's just another way of saying I'm a freak for sex."

"I wasn't going to say that," Mike said.

"Then what?"

"You're not a slut Jen, because when a guy fucks you, he's not fucking your body," Mike said.

"What?" Jen said not understanding.

"I mean they do," Mike said. "But when you're with a guy, you open your soul to him too."

"What?" Jen said again, this time more softly.

"You don't have random hook ups honey," Mike explained. "I mean sometimes but not usually. Most times you give yourself to your lovers. For you it's romance. And friendships. Like Hugh and Lou. I bet you're friends with them."

"Yeah I am," Jen said beginning to understand. And maybe believe.

"See?" Mike said. "A slut just fucks. You don't do that. When you have sex, you open up your soul. You make love with your soul as much as your body. That's why you're a goddess Jen. That's why."

Jen stared at the iPhone, speechless.

"Are you okay?" Mike said after a few moments of silence.

"Yeah," Jen said.

"So it's okay to act like a slut with Frank," Mike said encouragingly. "I want you to. But know in your heart you're a goddess."

"Okay," Jen said with a laugh, but now it was a happy laugh. "I'll act like a slut. For you baby."

Mike chuckled. "I'd rather you do it for Frank," he said.

Jen paused, processing Mike's words. It didn't surprise her. But once again, in a tender moment, he chose her and another man instead of her and him. This was her husband. This was who he was.

She said "Frank says I should accept you're a cuckold. He says you'll be happier when I do."

"I'm not sure happy is the right word," Mike said with a laugh. But it was a nervous laugh. "Maybe more like ... fulfilled."

Jen nodded slowly. Frank was right. But then she already knew that.

She said "He says I shouldn't consider you when I do things. A wife doesn't need to do that if her husband is a cuckold. Is that right?"

Mike hesitated. It hurt when Jen openly called him a "cuckold." It made him fear if she still respected him as a man. But it turned him on too. "I have limits," he said, his throat hoarse with excitement.

Jen nodded again, remembering their limits they talked about in the hot tub. "But otherwise?"

"Otherwise Frank is right," Mike said, his voice so low Jen could barely hear him.

"What if you get upset?" Jen asked.

She wasn't surprised when he said "That's part of it for me."

"I want to make sure I understand," Jen said. "I do what I want. I don't ask you. I don't think about what you want or how you feel."

"Yeah," Mike said, his voice shaky. He was so turned on he was literally shaking.

"I might do things for Frank," Jen continued. "Things you don't like. How do you feel about that?"

"The limits," Mike reminded her.

"I won't break the limits," Jen promised.

Mike swallowed hard. "... then okay," he agreed hesitantly.

"And that turns you on?"

"Yeah," Mike said.

Jen didn't respond for long moments. Her face felt flushed. Her pussy tingled. When they were playing the game ... when she was feeling super wicked (like she felt now) ... making Mike do things, controlling him ... it was a big turn on. A huge turn on.

"Alright then," Jen said. As if to test Mike, she said "Then I'm not wearing stockings anymore. Because Frank doesn't like them." Suddenly unsure if she crossed the line, she quickly added "Unless you want to add that to your list?"

"Jen don't ask me that," Mike said. "It ruins it."

Jen understood immediately. It was like the pretend bang with her. And the pierced nipples. Being asked ruins it. Recovering fast, she said "Well then Mike, I'm not wearing stockings anymore. Unless Frank says so." She instinctively felt like she needed to up the ante to make up for her mistake. "And I might not wear high heels for you when we go out. I'll have to think about it."

"... I understand," Mike hesitantly said, the words coming out like a moan. They were silent, each processing this new development in their game. Mike finally said "There's something I want to add to the list. It's small but I'd like to add it."

"What?" Jen asked.

"When you're with Frank," Mike began. "Like after sex or when you go to sleep. I'd rather you didn't wear his shirt."

Jen couldn't help smiling. The smallest things set Mike off.

But Jen wanted to test out her new found power. Play with it. Like a new toy. "No baby that's not practical," she said sweetly. "You know I get cold at night." It was actually a true statement. And it was harmless. Yes, she liked wearing her man's shirt. If she liked a guy, that meant she liked his scent, she liked the feel of his shirt. But it wasn't like it meant she was in love with him.

Mike hesitated, then said "You're probably right."

Jen listened closely to his voice. She could tell he was hurt but not bad hurt. In reality, Jen didn't realize how much angst Mike felt over this. Seeing Jen wear another man's shirt was like a kick to his gut. But while it hurt it was delicious too.

Mike said "I saw Jim."

"Stacy and Deshawn?" Jen asked.

"No just Jim," Mike said. "Stacy is pregnant. It's Deshawn's."

"They're still involved?" Jen asked.

"Stacy and Deshawn? Yeah. Big time. Jim hasn't seen Stacy's breasts in months."

"Oh," Jen said. A hot wave of excitement ran through her. But she would never do that to Mike. Or agree to do that. She had limits too. But that didn't mean the prospect didn't excite her. Making him do things. Denying him things. Like her body. That really turned her on.

"Jim said, if we go down that path, you'll need to know I love you," Mike said. "And you'll need to know I'll always be there. You know that right?"

Jen thought about what he said earlier. About why she was a goddess. And she thought about the Caribbean bar. And the masquerade party. There were so many other things. "Yeah baby, I know you'll always be there. You're my hero," she said. She added "But you know how I feel about doing a Stacy and Jim."

A "Stacy and Jim." In their game that was now a verb.

"Yeah," Mike said sounding disappointed. Relieved too. But disappointed.

Jen remembered her conversation with Paige. And the super strong Durex condom. "I have some ideas though," she said.

"What?" Mike said suddenly intrigued.

Jen looked up. She saw Frank standing there. How long had he been listening? "I can't talk now baby," she said. "Later. I better go."

After hanging up Jen looked at Frank. He stared at her. A smile came to his face. He came over and stroked her face.

"You understand now?" Frank said. "About Mike?"

"Yes, I understand," Jen said. She did too. It was like waking up. Or a page in their life turning.

"Good girl," Frank said, leaning over and kissing her. Jen didn't stop him as he pulled her into his arms.

Jen showered then did her makeup and hair. As she did Frank watched her.

"It's hard to do this with you watching me," Jen said with a laugh, her mascara in her hand. Frank was already fully dressed (how did men get dressed so fast?). Jen was still naked under the luxurious St. Regis silk robe.

"I've admired you from afar for years Jenny," Frank said smiling at her. "How can I resist watching now with you in the same room?"

"Okay, well," Jen said with another laugh, charmed by his compliment. Frank had this thing of speaking so formally, like he just stepped out of a Charles Dickens novel. But that didn't mean she wasn't charmed.

She walked over to him, dropping the robe along the way. She teasingly nudged his knee with hers. "You have something for me?" she asked with a crooked smile.

Frank smiled at her. He opened his hand. Black lacy panties.

Jen took them and pulled them up her long legs. Like the others they fit her almost perfectly. "Someday you need to tell me about this," she said.

"Perhaps," Frank said.

"It's just weird wearing another girl's panties," Jen said.

Frank shrugged but didn't say more. Jen decided not to push it.

"Would you mind?" he said, handing the bottle of Jenny to her.

Jen gave Frank another crooked grin. She took the small crystal bottle with the perfume Ralph Lauren designed for her. For her! As she always did with perfume, she sprayed a little perfume behind her ears. She sprayed a tiny amount on one wrist, and then rubbed that wrist against her other. Then, because Frank was watching, and because she felt sexy, she spritzed a little perfume under her breasts, and then in her little trimmed landing strip.

"Beautiful," Frank said admiringly. "You're truly stunning Jenny."

Jen smiled at him. She went to her suitcase. She frowned seeing it was empty. "Where's my clothes?" she asked.

"Your valet unpacked" Frank said simply.

"I have a valet?" Jen said with an incredulous laugh.

"The best servants work in the background," Frank told her. "Your clothes are in the dresser."

Jen did a whatever shrug, but she was smiling slightly, still tickled at the thought of having a valet. More of her "personal staff"? She took one of her new padded bras from the dresser.

"I'd like you to wear an unpadded bra today," Frank said.

Jen looked at Frank. "I don't feel comfortable with that Frank," she said. This was a work event. A lot of people would be at the fundraiser. The bottle blonde bitch Jasmine Kelly would be there! She didn't want them to know about her pierced nipples. She especially didn't want Jasmine to know. She would feel diminished if they found out.

"Do what I say Jenny," Frank said.

Jen stared at Frank for a few moments. As always though, his intense glare was too much. She turned back to the dresser. Reluctantly, she put the padded bra back and picked out an unpadded one. She put the bra on.

Later at the lunch fundraiser Jen worked the crowd. She wore one of her new dresses. It was short but had a loose bodice. She was relieved Frank didn't insist on a tight dress. Jen didn't mind showing a little extra leg if that meant no one suspected she had nipple rings.

About halfway through the fundraiser Jen sidled up to Frank. "Jasmine looks distracted," she whispered. "Leo too." A few times Jen had caught Jasmine looking at her. She looked anxious, even scared. And something else too. Jen wasn't sure.
Like Reply
Frank nodded but didn't respond. He was helping Jasmine as a favor to her father. But Jasmine was like Juliet, or Paige. They didn't matter. They were pawns in his game of chess. No more than diversions. So different from Jenny.

The fundraiser ended late, well after lunch. As discreetly as possible, Jen got into a limo with Frank and they drove to Belmont.

"We have to be more careful in Belmont," Jen said to Frank. "People saw us leaving together. That can't happen in Belmont."

"Everything will be fine Jenny," Frank assured her. He moved closer and stroked her thigh. "I meant to ask. You had sex with Mike this week?"

"Yes, of course," Jen said.

"Tell me what happened," Frank told her.

Jen knew what he wanted to know. "I made myself cum," she said.

Frank smiled. He brushed a loose strand of blonde hair from her pretty face and said "Good girl. Mike didn't make you cum then? Not at all?"

"No," Jen said. Her face felt hot. Breathing hard, she said "I didn't let him."

"Not even when he went down on you?"

"We didn't do that," Jen said.

"But when you do, you'll make yourself cum," Frank said. It was an order, not a request.

"I don't know Frank," Jen said with exasperation. "Mike's my husband. There are limits."

"You'll make yourself cum," Frank told her. "Mike doesn't make you cum anymore."

"God Frank," Jen lamented with a humorless laugh.

"Here," Frank said. He reached into his bag and pulled out a silver oval object. It was a vibrator. "For when Mike goes down on you."

"Frank you're crazy," Jen said with an incredulous laugh. "I don't want that. Can we talk about something else?"

Frank grinned at Jen. He dropped the vibrator into her bag. Then he said "Such as?" He put his hand back on her bare thigh.

"Like, what's happening tonight," Jen said. "Are you setting me up with other men?"

"Yes," Frank said simply.

"Okay," Jen said with another incredulous laugh. He said it so casually, like getting gang banged by strange men was a normal event. She asked "Are you going to tell me about it?"

"I will Jenny," Frank assured her. "Be patient."

To Jen's surprise, they drove by Frank's mansion without stopping and went directly to Jen's house. "We can't let people see us," Jen said concerned.

"Your parents are at the Borgata," Frank reminded her.

"The neighbors," Jen said with alarm. "They know us. They can't see me going in with you."

When they got to Jen's house, Jen got out of the car alone and used the remote keypad to open the garage door. Hugh drove the BMW sedan in. It just barely fit in the garage. Jen closed the garage door and only then did the men get out of the car.

"So, what?" Jen asked Frank. She still didn't know the plan. It was exciting but disconcerting too.

"Let's go to your bedroom," Frank said. Jen nodded. She made coffee for Hugh and Lou, then guided Frank up the stairs to her bedroom. Lou and Hugh stayed in the kitchen.

Upstairs Frank took his time looking through Jen's childhood things. "You have no sense of privacy do you?" Jen joked with a laugh as Frank opened the door of her closet and looked through her old clothes.

"I showed you my art collection," Frank said with a grin. It was a joke as he knew this was different. More seriously he said "We're in a relationship. I have a right don't I?"

"Yeah I guess," Jen said. It felt weird though, an older man looking through her high school clothes, her childhood things.

"What's this?" Frank asked pulling a box from the closet. He laid it on the bed and opened the top.

"It's my old high school cheerleader stuff," Jen said. Frank looked in the box. Inside were a mix of cheerleader tops, skirts, briefs, socks, shoes, hair bands and bows and pom poms.

"Don't get any ideas," Jen said closing the box. "This is for Mike."

"You have sex in this?" Frank asked.

"We haven't. It's a long story," Jen said. She thought about it though. Now with the padded bras the tops would fit her better. Maybe she SHOULD wear the cheer outfit for Mike, as kind of a payback for being so supportive with Frank. At that moment she decided she would. She knew Mike would love it. He had a real cheerleader/school girl fetish! "Anyways, it's for Mike," she told Frank.

Frank stared at Jen, as if thinking. He nodded, but Jen sensed it wasn't a nod of agreement. Whatever. Jen wasn't going to put on her cheerleading uniform for Frank. Not happening. That was something she was going to keep special for Mike.

At that moment Jen's iPhone rang. Jen looked at the caller ID. It was Colin!

Jen didn't answer, letting the call go to voice mail. She looked suspiciously at Frank and asked "Why is Colin calling me?"

"I told him you'd be home tonight," Frank said matter-of-factly. There it was, another casual statement about something that was anything but casual.

"You told him?" Jen said incredulously.

"I'm an investor in Colin's car dealerships," Frank explained. "In fact, I loaned him the seed money after his football career ended. We talk from time to time."

"And you just happened to talk to Colin this week," Jen said sarcastically.

"No I made a point of calling Colin," Frank said not even trying to hide it.

Jen glared at Frank. The nerve of the man! "Do you know my history with Colin? The whole history? With Mike?"

"Yes, I believe so," Frank said. He read the paper and made quiet inquiries about the Sandusky episode.

"You don't," Jen said. There was no way Frank knew everything. Not about when Colin texted the picture to her and what happened next. (Author's note: See Consequences - Part 7).

"Perhaps not," Frank conceded. "But there are rumors Jenny, of you with Colin. Well after high school and college. Fairly recent rumors. A party at Penn State."

Jen looked sharply at Frank. The party at Colin's house. Before Mike went to jail. (See Consequences - Part 21).

"It's complicated," she told Frank evasively, not wanting to get into it.

"I didn't hear it from Colin, if that helps," Frank said.

Jen shrugged. She knew a lot of people at that party. People said things. Things got around. She had a reputation. All of it deserved she knew.

"You're friends," Frank said.

"I wouldn't go that far," Jen said.

"But you go to Colin's parties," Frank pressed.

"Sometimes," Jen conceded with a shrug.

"So, where is Mike on this?" Frank asked with an intrigued raised eyebrow. "He sees Colin as a rival?"

"I guess there's some of that," Jen said. "We used to go out. Colin was my first love."

"But you use Colin in that game of yours," Frank said, once again reading the situation correctly.

Jen didn't say anything, but her silence was telling.

Frank nodded. That's what he expected to hear. "Why don't you play Colin's message Jenny?" he said. Although stated as a question, Jen knew it was a command.

Jen pushed a few buttons on her iPhone and Colin's message played. "Hey Jenny it's me Colin. Heard you were in town. Want to get together? Call me."

"So you want me to fuck Colin," Jen said, resignation in her voice.

"That's right," Frank said.

"Why?" Jen asked.

"It's a process Jenny," Frank said simply.

"Process towards what?"

"So you'll understand."

"Understand what?" Jen asked with a frustrated laugh.

"For you to understand I control you," Frank said. "You've got spirit Jenny. I like that. But with me, when I say something, you don't ask questions. You simply do as I say." Frank stroked Jen's cheek. "That's what you do Jenny. Soon you'll understand that. You'll internalize it. Then you'll do it. It'll be automatic. It'll be you."

Jen stared at Frank for long moments. Her cheeks felt hot and her heart pounded in her chest. Finally she said "Why Colin?" Frank looked disappointed, like she was a pupil and not getting it. Wincing at his disapproval, she timidly said "I'm sorry but I need to know."

Frank said simply "It's part of the process. You do what I say. You fuck who I say. That's why Colin."

"Mike won't like it, if I don't tell him first," Jen said warily.

Frank shrugged like he didn't care. But he did care. That was another reason he picked Colin. Jen was his now. She did what he wanted, not Mike. She certainly would not tell Mike first. Her husband didn't matter anymore.

It was about breaking Jenny's spirt, Frank thought. Molding her. She might still be legally married but she was his now. He was her world. Jen was learning that. Would Mike learn and accept it? Frank didn't really care. All he cared about was Jenny.

It was a process. And Colin was just another lesson.

Jen exchanged texts with Colin. "He'll be over in a few minutes," she told Frank.

Frank put his hands on Jen's arms. He gave her a tender kiss. "Good girl," he said kissing her again. "Now you need to change." Frank went through her dresser and picked out clothes. "Wear this."

It was a mini-skirt and top. The skirt was short and the top tight but it wasn't too over the top. Jen was relieved (and surprised) Frank didn't insist she put on her old cheerleader uniform for Colin.

Frank read her thoughts. To Jen's surprise, he said "I know that's special to you and Mike. I'm not a cruel man Jenny. I won't force you. If you ever wear it for me, it'll be of your own free will."

Jen put on the clothes Frank chose (she took off the lacy black panties of course, replacing them with a thong). She was about to put on the top when Frank said "No bra tonight Jenny."

Jen stared at Frank. Without a bra – even an unpadded bra – the nipple rings would be clearly visible through the thin fabric of the top. But why did it matter? Colin was going to fuck her anyway. It was the only reason for getting together. She knew that and Colin knew that. Also, Frank's earlier reproaches still rang in her ears.

So, without question or comment, Jen put on the top, braless underneath. Frank smiled and kissed her. "Good girl," he said. Another sign he was breaking her spirit, making her his.

The doorbell rang. It was Colin. Jen asked "Um ... how long should I stay out?"

"Not long," Frank said. Almost tauntingly he added "It won't take long, will it?"

Jen flushed at how slutty she felt at that moment. No, it won't take long to fuck Colin. She felt like a whore. How long did it take a prostitute with a client? "No, it won't take long," she said, her cheeks hot and her body tingling.

"Good," Frank said with a smile. "I have someone else for you tonight."

"Someone else?" Jen repeated dumbly. Never in her life had she felt so much like a piece of meat. An object. A fuck toy. "Who?"

"Patience Jenny," Frank said. He knew Jenny would have misgivings. But she would agree in the end. After all she was a slut.

The doorbell rang again.

Jen was staring at Frank. Finally she said "I guess I better go."

"Yes," Frank said. As Jen turned to leave, he grabbed her risk. "Remember Jenny," he said sternly. "You're not allowed to cum. Not until later, with me."

Jen stared at Frank again. Her body tingled, her pussy throbbed. She rose up on her tiptoes and kissed Frank on the lips. "I'll be back soon," she promised.

Like Reply
"Hey babe, been a while," Colin said as Jen got into his car.

"Yeah," Jen said with half a laugh.

Colin looked at Jen's chest and his eyes bulged out. "Shit when did you get that?" he said, shocked.

"Not too long ago," Jen said.

"Fuck they look amazing," Colin gushed. "So you go out like that?" With no bra, the tight top was molded around Jen's perky tits, and her nipples and nipple rings were clearly outlined in the soft material.

"I don't know," Jen said with another half laugh. What could she say? No she usually didn't go out this way. But that was the girl she used to be. Who was she now?

"How about a bar?" Colin said.

"I don't think so," Jen said with a nervous laugh. Not dressed like this.

"Drive around then?" Colin suggested. "Get a 6 pack?"

"Sure," Jen said. It was their standard date in high school.

Colin stopped at a 7-11 for a 6 pack and drove to one of his car dealerships. "We can go inside," he offered. It was closed but he obviously had a key.

"Can we stay here?" Jen said. It was dark in the parking lot. No one could see them. She was a whore and he was a john. Why waste time going inside?

"Sure," Colin said. He left the car idling for the heat (it was getting cold in Belmont).

"How's Olivia?" Jen asked. Olivia was Colin's (latest) wife.

"We're still married," Colin said with a laugh.

"That's good," Jen said. "Does she know you're with me?"

"We don't have that kind of marriage,' Colin said with another laugh. "So you're fucking Frank Tower?"

"Kind of direct Colin?" Jen said with a laugh.

"We've been through a lot," Colin said.

"Yeah we have," Jen agreed, serious now. They knew a lot about each other. He fucked around. So did she. Sometimes with each other.

"Mike know?"

"Yes."

Colin laughed. "Still can't believe how kinky that boy is."

Jen shrugged in the darkness.

Colin put his hand on Jen's knee. "Mike know you're with me?"

"No," Jen said.

"Would he care?"

"Yes."

"He'd be pissed?"

"Probably."

Colin caressed up Jen's leg. "Why are you here Jenny?"

"Because you called," Jen said.

"That's the only reason?"

"Yes."

"And you're horny too right?" Colin said with a laugh. "Still not getting enough from Mike?"

"Shut up Colin," Jen scoffed, but she didn't make him take his hand away from her leg.

Colin noticed. He caressed Jen's inner thigh. She parted her legs slightly to give him easier access. "Still the best legs in Belmont," he said with a grin.

"Yeah right," Jen said with a laugh. She didn't stop him as he caressed further up her leg.

"I'm not kidding," Colin said seriously.

Jen didn't say anything.

"You're still the prettiest girl I've ever met," Colin said looking into Jen's blue eyes. Jen's breathing got heavier as Colin's fingers disappeared under her skirt. Jen parted her legs wider. "I still think about you all the time."

Jen didn't answer, although her breathing got heavier as Colin caressed her.

"Why are you here Jenny?" Colin asked as his fingers touched her panties. She was wet.

Jen's eyelids were getting heavy with lust. She said "To fuck you."

Colin grinned. "That's what I thought," he said. He wrapped his arm around Jen's neck and kissed her. Jen didn't stop him as he pushed his tongue into her mouth. In fact she kissed and tongued him back.

Colin pulled up Jen's top, exposing her. His hands hungrily groped her tits. "Careful they're still sore," Jen warned him.

"I know how to do it," Colin assured her. Jen wasn't the first girl he had with pierced nipples. And Colin DID know how to do it. Maybe not as good as Frank. But soon Jen was moaning and writhing on the car seat underneath Colin as he kissed and sucked her nipples and played with the bars in her nipples.

"God Colin," Jen groaned as her first love worked on her body. Colin still remembered what Jen liked. Where she liked touched, how she liked touched. Colin knew her body as well as Mike. More than that, Colin was a better lover. Mike was gentle and considerate, loving. But Colin knew how to give a girl pleasure. He was that kind of man.

Colin pushed up Jen's mini-skirt. Jen raised her butt to help him. Colin reached into her panties, penetrating her with 2 fingers. "Fuck you're soaking!" Colin said marveling at her wetness.

Jen moaned as Colin's fingers penetrated her. She pushed up from the seat to hump his hand. Colin had no idea! With her nympho switch on and being around Frank, Jen was a slutty cunt! She couldn't get enough!

Colin hurriedly pulled down his pants and shorts. Jen reached for him. God he was so big and hard!

Colin pulled Jen on top of him so she straddled his hips. Their lips never parted, their tongues dancing together. Jen yelped into Colin's mouth as he ripped off her thong in a swift single motion.

Colin used his hand to guide his cock to Jen's pussy. He moved fast, wanting to get inside her before she insisted on a condom. He pushed up from the car seat and just like that, his cockhead was inside her.

Jen moaned, her head rolling back. It felt so good! Colin's big hard cock felt so good! Her body was at the edge. She knew with just a few strokes of his beautiful cock she would cum. She might cum as soon as he pushed more of that beautiful, wonderful cock inside her. That's how turned on she was!

But then she remembered Frank's command. She wasn't allowed to cum. Not until later tonight, with him.

Fuck that, Jen thought. She lowered herself on Colin. She clenched her teeth because of this thickness. But it felt so good! An inch. Then another. She felt her pussy lips stretching around his thick veiny cock. God it felt so good! She wanted Colin inside her! She wanted all of him inside her! She wanted him to fuck her hard and long like he used to!

But Frank's admonition rang through her head. Don't cum. You're not allowed to cum.

"Fuck!" Jen said in frustration. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

"What?" Colin asked not understanding.

Jen reluctantly pulled off Colin's cock. It took all her will power but she did it. "Fuck," Jen said again, the word coming out like a soft whine this time as her pussy felt suddenly empty.

"What the fuck?" Colin groaned as Jen pulled off his cock. This again?! Again?! Jenny was the biggest cock tease! She always did this! To him! To his friend Tony! The slutty cock tease always did this!

"What the fuck Jenny?!" Colin said again. "You always do this!"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, but –-."

"Fuck it Jenny, you're not doing this again to me!" Colin said angrily. He pushed Jen onto her back and jerked her legs open. He positioned his cock at her pussy.

Jen looked at him with alarm. Colin was going to bang her! Really bang her!

Colin was about to push in when Jen hissed "Don't you dare Colin!" She glared into his eyes and said again, "Don't you dare!"

All the fight suddenly left Colin. He was still angry and frustrated and horny, but the fight was gone. He collapsed into his chair and threw his head back. "Fuck Jenny you do that all the time," he lamented.

Jen stared at Colin. She was shocked. Colin had been about to take her and then he stopped. And all it took were words. A few words from her. After being around Frank, who took whatever he wanted, that shocked her.

And then suddenly Jen understood. Nothing was better at showing the difference between Frank Tower and other men. Frank took what he wanted. He controlled people. Other men bowed to him.

Colin was just a guy. A childhood romance. A teenager's view of a man.

All those Colin-like guys. Scott and Frankie, the whole lot of them. She thought they were dominate alpha men. That was their appeal to her.

But now Jen understood. They weren't men like Frank Tower. They weren't in Frank's league. They were nothing compared to Frank. They were boys compared to Frank.

Jen thought about the hierarchy of men. Uber-men like Frank were at the top. Colin, Scott and Frankie, other Colin-like guys, way below.

What about Mike? Where did he fit?

Remembering their conversation, Jen realized it didn't matter. When it came to her relationship with Frank – with their game -- Mike didn't matter. Her shy husband with his little dick didn't matter. God that thought got her so hot!

There was so much stimulation! Frank. Colin. Mike! Especially Mike. She had to stop thinking about Mike. Otherwise she might cum with a flick of Colin's finger across her nipple or clit.

"So you're going to leave me like this?" Colin said, interrupting Jen's thoughts.

"No I'm not going to leave you like this," Jen said, her voice throaty with lust. "I'll get you off. But after you have to take me home. I need to get home."

"Fine, whatever," Colin said dismissively. He was still pissed. But he wanted to cum. He wanted Jenny to make him cum.

Pulling her long blonde hair back, Jen went down on her old boyfriend. Colin closed his eyes and rolled his head back as Jen took him into her mouth. "Fuck Jenny," he moaned as she sucked him. She wasn't the best at blow jobs, but god her mouth was so soft and sweet. "Fuck," he groaned. He wrapped his fingers in her long lush blonde hair. "Fuck," Colin said again. Moments later he exploded into her mouth.
Like Reply
Cheating and Rivals Pt. 32

Jen looked like a mess when she got home. Her hair was tussled, her makeup gone. Her top and skirt were disheveled.

"You made Colin cum?" Frank asked. They were in her bedroom again. He handed her a tumbler of vodka on ice.

Jen took a gulp of the icy vodka. She needed it after what happened. To calm her body (and her passions) down. "Yeah," she said.

"Where?"

"My mouth," Jen said. "Can't you tell?" she said with a helpless grin, holding out her hands. Her top was covered with cum splotches. Colin had cum a lot, she hadn't been able to swallow it all. Jen finished the vodka and put the glass on the dresser.

"He didn't fuck you?" Frank asked.

"He did, a little," Jen said. "I stopped him."

"Why?" Frank asked. He already knew the answer but he wanted Jen to say it. To admit her obedience.

Jen's cheeks flushed with embarrassment. Also excitement. "You told me not to cum," she said timidly.

Frank smiled and tenderly stroked her cheek. "Good girl Jenny," he said approvingly, like a teacher to a student.

Jen wanted Frank to kiss her. Frank sensed that. "Clean up," he said dismissively. "I'm not like your husband." Then he added "Remember, I have something else for you tonight."

Jen cleaned up and fixed her hair and makeup. As she brushed her hair Frank said "I have a young friend. An intern actually. Just started with me but I've already grown fond of him. He's a virgin. You'll fuck him tonight. Make him a man."

Jen slowly turned to Frank, her eyes wide. "Are you serious?" she said shocked. "How old is he?"

"Don't worry Jenny, Thomas is legal," Frank assured her. He added with a grin "Barely, but definitely legal."

"Frank ..." Jen said hesitantly. This didn't feel right.

"I assume he won't be your first virgin boy," Frank said knowingly.

"No," Jen admitted with an embarrassed laugh.

"This is all consensual Jenny," Frank assured her. "Thomas is willing. Eager actually. I showed him your picture."

"You showed him my picture?" Jen said shocked and horrified.

"Nothing inappropriate," Frank assured her. "Although you looked quite striking in a short black dress."

"Frank ..." Jen lamented.

"Thomas is a nice boy. A hard worker," Frank said. "Handsome but shy. I suspect that's why he's still a virgin. Actually he reminds me of Mike."

Jen looked at Frank, processing that. She asked "Is he from Belmont?"

"Yes but he doesn't know you," Frank assured her. "We'll go to my house. You're more than 0 years older, a different generation. There's no reason he needs to know you're also from Belmont."

Jen thought about it. This was all part of Frank's game. Making her fuck who he wanted. Hugh and Lou, Johnny. Then Colin. Now this young boy.

Then the slutty side of Jen kicked in. What was the harm if Thomas was willing? He's shy. Jen liked shy. And he was a virgin. It was the same for girls as guys. Taking a boy's virginity was always naughty and exciting (as well as kind of an honor). She certainly knew Mike would get off on it when she told him later.

"You're not forcing Thomas somehow?" Jen said to Frank.

"Not at all," Frank assured her.

"You swear Frank?" Jen said. "You're not doing some kind of mind fuck on Thomas?"

"Jenny, Thomas just turned legal this week," Frank said with a laugh. "Now he has a chance to lose his virginity to an extremely beautiful and desirable girl. Why in the world would I need to force him?"

The idea was beginning to grow on Jen. "Okay then," she said, agreeing. Although her hair and makeup were done, she was still naked. "What should I wear?"

"Actually, I would like to ask a favor," Frank said. "I'm fond of Thomas. I'd like to make this special for him."

"Okay," Jen said prompting Frank.

"Would you mind wearing your cheerleading uniform for Thomas?" Frank said touching Jen's cheer box. It was still on her bed. "I understand this is special to you and Mike. But it wouldn't be like me or Colin, or any contemporary of Mike. Thomas is just a harmless naïve boy, a virgin. It might even enhance Mike's pleasure when you eventually wear it for him."

Jen thought about it. Wearing her cheerleading uniform for Frank or Colin or any of her past boyfriends would be betraying Mike. That's how he would see it, and she understood that. But for a boy like Thomas? To give him something extra when he lost his V card? It added an element of exciting kinkiness to it. Yet it was kind of sweet too. Maybe sweet wasn't the right word, but it certainly wasn't dirty. Jen suspected Frank might be up to something, but he was right. Mike would get off on it, yet he wouldn't consider it a betrayal or somehow taint her cheerleading outfit for him. Not with a young virgin boy like Thomas.

"Okay, I'll wear it for Thomas," Jen finally agreed. She opened the box and picked out one of the uniforms. "Frank, you can't watch me get dressed in this."

"I understand," Frank said reasonably. "I'll wait downstairs with Hugh and Lou."

"And you can't watch me with Thomas. Not if I'm wearing this," Jen added. "This outfit is Mike's. I'll wear it for Thomas but --."

"I understand," Frank said again. "I'll wait for you downstairs."

"One more thing Frank," Jen added. "If I do this right – really make it special for Thomas – I'll probably cum. I won't be able to help it."

Frank smiled. "If it happens it happens," he said reasonably.

Jen was surprised how reasonable Frank was being. She suspected a catch somewhere. Once again Frank was leaving her off-balanced, guessing. It was exciting but disconcerting too.

But Jen's slutty side had kicked in. The idea of Thomas excited her now. Someone so young (but legal!). Handsome and shy. And a virgin. It was so naughty, so wicked. Jen shivered with anticipation.

Jen opened her cheer box and picked out a uniform. A cotton turtleneck, sleeveless vest, short pleated skirt, briefs, ankle socks and saddle shoes. There was a cursive B on the vest for Belmont High School. Jen also picked out one of her new padded bras. She picked a strapless bra so it would be easy to take off.

Jen dressed. She was really happy and proud (and relieved) the outfit still fit her. She was a little curvier now but also more toned. As she hoped, the turtleneck and vest fit perfectly with the padded bra.

Jen also put on a long coat. This way Frank wouldn't be able to see her in the cheerleader uniform. She was doing her best to keep it exclusively for Mike. At the same time, she was excited by the prospect of doing another guy in the cheer outfit before her husband.

This new part of their game turned her on. Actually she realized it wasn't really new, but maybe it was out in the open now. For some reason, and she couldn't explain why, controlling Mike turned her on. Making him do things he didn't want, or denying him things. It got her hot.

It was weird. If she was playing the game with any other guy it wouldn't be exciting or even fun. But the fact it was her husband, the person she loved more than anyone in the world, her soul mate and best friend ... that made it hot!

Maybe it was the same for Mike. Maybe the game wouldn't be good for him if with a different girl, someone he didn't love. It was crazy, but it was their love for each other, and their marital vows, that made it all so deliciously hot and exciting.

But she had to be careful. She didn't want Mike in bad hurt territory. Thomas worked. Letting Thomas be the first guy to do her in the cheer outfit kind of denied Mike (which got her wet) but it wasn't over the top. Frank or Colin or Scott instead of Thomas would definitely be too much. But she wasn't doing that. And she was sure Mike would get off on it.

"You're keeping the coat on?" Frank said after they arrived at his house.

"Not with Thomas," Jen told him.

"Alright then," Frank said with a chuckle. "You can wait in the guest room upstairs. I'll send Thomas up when he arrives."

Jen went into the guest room. She didn't have to wait long. After a few minutes there was a knock at the door. She opened it. Standing there was a high school boy. "Thomas?" she asked.

"Yeah," Thomas said looking anxious and embarrassed.

"Come in," Jen said taking his hand. "I'm Jenny." She led Thomas into the room and closed the door.

Thomas had floppy dirty blonde hair. He wore a casual button down shirt and jeans. He definitely seemed shy. Thomas kind of looked familiar. Not completely, but something in his face, his eyes. Jen shrugged it off. All teenage boys looked kind of the same.

Although much younger, Thomas was taller than Jen by at least 6 inches. Jen liked tall. Often, tall meant ... well ... she giggled inside at the thought.

"So I'm Jenny," Jen said again.

"Hi, I'm, ah, Thomas," Thomas said awkwardly. He hesitantly offered Jen his hand. Jen took his hand but then moved close to give him a hello kiss on the cheek. But Thomas was too tall even on her tiptoes (especially wearing the saddleback flat shoes instead of heels).

"Um ..." Jen said. She put her hand behind Thomas's head and tilted him down a little. Then, back on her tiptoes, Jen gave him a kiss on the cheek. She let her soft lips linger on his cheek for a few moments.
Like Reply
"Hi," Jen said looking into Thomas's eyes.

"Hi," Thomas said. His face was awash with unbridled sexual excitement. He couldn't take his eyes off Jen's beautiful face.

"So your birthday was this week?" Jen asked. She stood close to him on purpose, inside his personal space. To heighten the sexual tension. Thomas certainly wasn't complaining.

"Yes ma'am. Wednesday," Thomas said.

"Please don't call me ma'am," Jen said with a grin. "Call me Jenny. Or Jen."

"Okay, I'm sorry," Thomas said with an embarrassed grin.

"Don't be sorry, it's okay," Jen said smiling at him. She moved even closer and squeezed his hand.

"Okay," Thomas said again. His body was tingling all over and his heart was pounding with Jen standing so close to him.

"So how old are you?" Jen asked. She wanted to make sure.

Thomas told Jen his age. She nodded. Legal but just barely. By just a few days. God she felt like a cougar!

Some people might judge her harshly. But heck, it wasn't like this was a book club. What, older men didn't want to do her when she was barely legal and still a virgin? It worked the same way with girls. Well, at least for bad girls like her.

"So I guess I'm your birthday present," Jen said smiling up at him.

"Ah ..." Thomas stuttered, his face going red.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to embarrass you," Jen said. She squeezed his hand again. She grinned up at him and said "I wore something special for you."

"You did?" Thomas said excitedly.

"Yeah," Jen said smiling into his eyes. She stepped back so he had a good view. Then she opened her long coat.

Thomas's eyes went wide seeing what Jen was wearing. "You're a cheerleader?"

"I used to be," Jen said still smiling at him. "You like cheerleaders?"

"Well, I guess all guys like cheerleaders," Thomas sputtered out, his cheeks red. His eyes ran up and down Jen's body in the cheerleading uniform. He couldn't take his eyes off her! Yet, he was embarrassed to be so obviously checking her out.

Jen sensed his embarrassment. "Thomas, let me tell you a secret," she said giving him a conspiratorial smile. "Girls like when guys look. That's why we dress like this."

"Really?" Thomas said, his eyes open wide. It was like Jen just told him a secret of the universe.

"Well, really, girls mostly dress for other girls," Jen told him with a smile. "I know it sounds weird but it's true. But we like when guys look."

"Okay," Thomas said, not really understanding. That was okay. Men much older than Thomas didn't understand it either.

"Why don't you sit down?"

"Okay," Thomas said, sitting down on the edge of the bed. Jen sat next to him and took his hand.

"You're really cute Thomas," she said.

"God you're so pretty," Thomas gushed.

Jen smiled at him. She put her hand behind his head. "Come here Thomas," she said pulling him to her. They kissed.

Thomas was inexperienced so Jen took control. She kissed him softly, then after a few moments she gently pushed her tongue into his mouth. Not too fast or too hard. Thomas hesitantly pressed his tongue against Jen's. Jen slowly and softly ran her tongue over and around his. They kissed like that for about a minute. When Jen pulled away Thomas was gasping, excitement all over his face.

"You like that?" Jen asked smiling him.

"Yes!" Thomas gushed, still panting. Jen tilted her head. Panting like that, an excited glint in his eyes, Thomas reminded her of someone. But she couldn't place it.

"Let's do it again," Jen said. She moved her hand to the back of Thomas's head again. "This time you can touch me." With her other hand she took his hand and brought it to her breast. Thomas gasped and looked like he might have a heart attack.

They kissed again. This time as Thomas hungrily kissed her he also groped her tits. His caresses were clumsy of course, but it charmed Jen instead of turning her off. He was just a boy after all.

"I feel something," Thomas said.

"They're my nipple rings," Jen told him. She unbuttoned the vest then pulled up the turtleneck. Thomas's eyes went wide seeing the sexy lacy strapless bra. "Have you ever taken off a girl's bra?" she asked.

"No," Thomas said, the one word coming out like a moan. He couldn't take his eyes off Jen's bra.

"Come here honey," Jen said moving closer to him. "Wrap your arms around me. That's it. Now at my back – feel the snap? You have to pull in a little, then out. No, try again. That's it. Almost. One more time." Jen felt the tension of the bra strap ease. "There you did it," she said smiling at him. She still held the cups in place. "Ready to see?"

Thomas urgently nodded.

Jen pulled the bra from her breasts. Thomas gasped as he saw her naked breasts for the first time. He looked like he was going to pass out from the excitement.

"See, they're not really rings," Jen explained. Thomas's eyes were locked on her breasts. "They're more like bars I guess. But I always call them rings."

"God they're beautiful!" Thomas gushed excitedly. Jen smiled at him again.

Jen felt impatient. She wanted to move things along. All this was sweet, and she wanted to make Thomas's first time really good. But the fact was, she needed fucked! She knew Thomas was going to cum fast the first time. He might cum fast the second time too. Jen was all for making it good for Thomas, but really she wanted Frank, not this boy. And maybe Hugh and Lou after Frank. That's how horny she was!

But she knew she had to make Thomas happy first. "Why don't you lay down?" Jen suggested.

With Thomas on his back, Jen took off his shoes and pants. She didn't bother with his shirt or socks. She expected (and wanted) this to be fast.

Jen pulled down his shorts. His cock popped out. Thomas was kind of long but not too thick. Thin really. Wanting to encourage him though, Jen lied and said "God you're really big Thomas. You have one of the biggest I've ever seen."

"Really?" Thomas said clearly pleased with himself.

"Oh yeah, definitely baby," Jen said beaming into his eyes. She was good at lying. Girls had to lie sometimes. Men had such fragile egos. And, of course, a girl wanted her man to feel good. So, to make her man happy, a girl had to lie sometimes.

Jen reached into her bag and pulled out a condom. She ripped the package with her teeth and showed Thomas the condom. Since he was a virgin, she assumed he never put one on. So she did it for him. "It goes like this," Jen said. She pressed the condom against his cockhead and then used her hand to roll it down.

A quarter way down though Thomas lurched violently and came. The force of his ejaculation was so strong it threw the condom off his cock and he came all over Jen's hand.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Thomas said regretfully, still panting from his orgasm. He was mortified with embarrassment.

"It's okay honey, it's okay," Jen assured him. She half expected that to happen. But she sighed inside. Thomas was STILL a virgin. So it was going to take more time before she could be with Frank (and Hugh and Lou).

It didn't take long though before Thomas was hard again (letting Thomas feel her up and going down on him helped). They switched positions, with Jen on her back and Thomas on top of her. For his first time, Jen wanted Thomas to fuck HER, instead of Jen on top fucking HIM. It was a subtle difference, but Jen though it would make Thomas feel more like a man for his first time.

Jen thought it would make it even more exciting for Thomas if she let him fucked her still fully dressed as a cheerleader. She knew it would get Mike hot too. She imagined herself teasing her husband by saying "Thomas fucked me in this. I haven't washed it. His sweat and cum are all over it. Can you smell Thomas baby? He fucked me in this first, not you. He's just a boy but his cock's so much bigger than yours. He made me cum all over his cock baby."

Jen's head spun with excitement as these wicked thoughts swirled through her head. She couldn't wait to wear her cheer outfit for Mike!

So Jen reached down between her legs and pulled the briefs away from her pussy. Then she took Thomas's cock and guided him into her. "Oh god!" the teenager groaned as he penetrated a girl's pussy for the first time.

Thomas didn't last long. Although Jen's body was on fire, she didn't cum. His cock was too thin and his technique too clumsy. She didn't hold that against him of course. After all it was just his first time. But Jen didn't cum! Her body was on fire! If anything Thomas was a tease. She desperately needed fucked hard and long. Desperately!

Still, Thomas was sweet. As he fucked her, she smiled at him and stroked his youthful face. She watched his cute boyish face as he arched his back and came.

And it was when Thomas came – when he was in the passionate throes of orgasm – that Jen recognized him. She knew with certainty who he was.

"Oh my god!" she thought to herself, horrified. "Oh my god!"

After Thomas came down from his orgasm, Jen gently pressed against his chest. "Pull out honey," she gently said.

Thomas pulled out and rolled on his back, gasping. "That was so incredible!" he gushed between pants. "Thank you, thank you!"

"I'll be right back honey," Jen said giving him a peck on the cheek. Thomas was so spent he didn't notice her agitation.

Jen rushed downstairs. "Where is he?!" she snapped at Hugh and Lou.

"In his study," Lou said looking alarmed.

Jen stormed into Frank's study. She didn't knock. She slammed the door shut.

"Who is he?!" Jen hissed at Frank.

"Why, he's Thomas," Frank teased, feigning innocence. It didn't suit him.

"Fuck you Frank!" Jen snapped. "Who is he?!"

"You know who he is Jenny," Frank said.

"I don't know," Jen insisted.

"You know Jenny," Frank said. "Of course you know. We're in Belmont. Where you grew up. Colin was first. Who else would I set you up with?"

"God Frank please tell me who Thomas is," Jen pleaded. She was begging now. It wasn't really him, was it?

"Fine, if you want to continue this charade," Frank said. "Thomas is Thomas Hayden. Your history teacher's son." He grinned at her. "You fucked the father. And now you've fucked his son."

Jen stared at Frank, her lips parting in shock. "How did you know?" she asked.

"Your affair with Hayden?" Frank said. He waved his hand nonchalantly. "You mentioned something. After that it was obvious." Seeing her horrified look, he said reassuringly "To me. I doubt others suspect."

"Why Frank?" Jen asked looking dismayed. "Why did you do this?"

"Come here," Frank said. When she didn't move, he said again "Come here Jenny. I'll tell you."

It was like she didn't want to but she had to. She didn't want to hear it, but she needed to hear it. In the end, Jen walked to Frank's side of his desk. Frank pulled his chair back so Jen stood between him and the desk.
Like Reply