Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Lou and Hugh walked in. They were dressed in workout gear and were surprised to see Frank and Jen. "We'll come back later," Hugh said.

"No need, we'll be leaving soon," Frank said.

Jen finished Frank's workout with stretching exercises. As he stretched, Jen glanced over at Lou and Hugh. They were both closer to her age than Frank, maybe early 30s (about Mike's age). They were tall, athletic, broad shouldered, ruggedly handsome. Their chests and abs were freaking awesome. Their arms and legs were incredible too.

The embarrassing, humiliating experience with Claudia, Annette and Bridget had pushed Jen's submissive buttons, getting her hot. Looking at Lou and Hugh's beautiful bodies - remembering what they'd done to her - got her hotter. Jen's nympho switch was on. She needed fucked again, especially after all the night's stimulation.

"Go ahead," Frank told her.

"What?" Jen said.

"Don't play innocent," Frank said grinning at her. They both looked at her in the mirror. Jen had a major camel toe in the skin tight yoga pants. Frank ran his finger between her swollen pussy lips.

Jen flushed at Frank's touch. She understood now. Frank wasn't like Mike. He wasn't into watching. He wasn't a cuckold. Frank was into power and control. He set this all up. All night, he set this up. So she would willing give herself to her "rapists." How humiliating was that? Barely 2 weeks after being "bangd," the "victim" willing gives herself to her "rapists."

Frank reached up and thumbed her nipples. They were so hard they were outlined in her sports bra. "Let them fuck you," he said, his eyes boring into her. "Give yourself to them. You know you want it."

Jen looked at Frank, letting him fondle her. "bang me again?" she asked, her eye lids heavy with lust.

"If that's what you want," Frank said with a grin.

Jen gave Frank a long look. Fuck it, she thought. She turned and walked to the bodyguards. Lou was bench pressing way more than his weight. Hugh was spotting him.

Jen moved close so her thigh brushed against Lou's hair. His eyes were close to her pussy. He stared at her camel toe.

"Hey," she said pressing her knee against his cheek. "I'm up here."

"Miss Johnson ...," Hugh said, looking upset. Both bodyguards looked upset and bothered.

"Call me Jenny," Jen said.

Lou sat up on the bench. "We're okay about the other night?" he asked.

"I don't know," Jen said. "I've never been bangd before."

Both Lou and Hugh turned red. "It wasn't bang," Lou sputtered. "It -."

Jen stopped him with a finger to his lips. "Do it again," she whispered, her voice hoarse with excitement. "bang me again."

Hugh and Lou looked at Frank. He nodded.

The bodyguards were on Jen in an instant. Somewhere a knife appeared. Jen realized it was the same knife as the other night. The bodyguards expertly cut the clothes from Jen's body. They were rough with Jen, knowing she wanted it that way. Lou held her wrists while Hugh forced her legs apart. Lou shoved his cock into Jen's mouth while Hugh got between her legs.

"Use condoms," Frank ordered. The bodyguards nodded at him. Condoms seemed to appear from thin air. Hugh rolled on a condom and penetrated her.

Lou and Hugh spent the next hour using Jen's body. She resisted and struggled at first, playing along with the "bang." But then she gave into it, giving her body completely to the 2 bodyguards. Their hands, their mouths, their cocks. She loved every second of it.

Frank watched. He wasn't like Mike, he wasn't into hotwife or cuckold fantasies. He wasn't a voyeur. But Frank found himself drawn to Jenny Johnson. There was something about her. Sweet but slutty, sophisticated but down to earth, sexy yet sassy and tom boyish. He liked watching Jenny's pretty face when she came. He had never seen anything more beautiful. And he liked giving Jenny pleasure. He wanted to give Jenny everything.

Jen could barely stand when they were finally done. Frank carried her to his bedroom. Despite being exhausted, Jen took a shower because she smelled like sex. Afterwards she collapsed into Frank's bed, her hair still wet.

It was their first time sleeping together. Jen rolled onto her side as usual. She waited for Frank to spoon her. After what she experienced tonight, she wanted him to hold her. She needed physical connection beyond sexual. Frank never spooned her though.

Jen rolled over, wondering what he was doing. He was on his back. Wanting to have contact with him, Jen put her head on his arm. She wrapped her arm over his chest and her leg over his legs. Frank put his arm around Jen. She snuggled in, feeling secure. They fell asleep that way.

The next morning Jen woke up to her iPhone alarm. Frank was still asleep. She wanted to go back asleep but she forced herself to get up.

Jen brushed her hair so she didn't look like a mess. She put on a bra, panties, jeans and a top (she'd brought them with her last night). She stepped into black Mia flats.

"Hey sleepyhead," she said giving Frank a kiss. "I've got to go."

Frank opened his eyes. "Stay a while," he said pulling her into his arms.

"I can't baby," Jen said. "I've got to get home." She kissed Frank and he kissed her back.

Frank sat up. He stroked her cheek and hair. "I really like you Jenny," he said.

Jen smiled. "I like you too Frank," she said beaming into his eyes. "Last night ... it was freaking amazing." She laughed almost disbelievingly. "Epic actually. I'd stay, but I promised Mike."

"Let's get away," Frank said, stroking Jen's cheek again and looking into her eyes. "A few days in the Caribbean."

"Um ... I'd like to," Jen said. "But I don't want to be away from Mike and Anna."

"What about getting Mike a girlfriend?" Frank reminded her.

"Not a girlfriend, a lover," Jen said. She didn't even think of the girl as a "friend with benefits." She wanted it to be just sex, not a friend, no emotions. "But I haven't decided yet."

"Bring them along then," Frank suggested.

Jen thought about it. More nights like last night ... the prospect made her body tingle. "I'll ask Mike," she said.

Frank frowned. He didn't like having to clear things with Mike. Jenny needed to understand this was between him and her. But that was for another day.

Jen was about to go when she glanced at her left hand. "Oh fuck where are my rings?" she thought with alarm. She tried to remember. She took them off when Frank was fucking her.

Jen looked on the bed. They weren't there. She got on her knees and scrambled around on the floor. There they were! She grabbed them and quickly put them back on (Mike's wedding ring first - closest to her heart - and then her engagement ring). She knew she dodged a bullet. If she arrived home without her rings Mike would have a meltdown.

Jen took a taxi home. Lou and Hugh offered to drive her, but she felt awkward and (surprisingly) shy being around them.

Mike was up when she got home. He was relieved to see her, worried she'd break her promise to be home before Anna woke up.

"How was it?" Mike asked as he hugged Jen.

"Crazy," Jen said with a laugh. "I'm so tired baby."

"Come on," Mike said. He walked her into their bedroom. "You can sleep in," he said. He undressed her, taking off her bra and panties too.

Mike stroked his wife's body. Her nipples were still sore and her pussy lips swollen. They gaped open a little. Her body looked well used.

"How many times did Frank fuck you?" Mike asked, softly caressing his wife.

"It wasn't just Frank," Jen said. "Lou and Hugh."

Mike looked surprised. Then he understood. "That turned you on."

"Yeah," Jen said.

"How many times did you cum?"

"Frank made me cum three times," Jen said. She made sure to keep track, certain her husband would want to know. Seeing Mike's questioning look, she added "He used his mouth and finger too."

"Okay," Mike said.

"Lou and Hugh ... I don't know, I lost count," Jen said. She saw Mike was bothered. "Are you okay baby?" She softly stroked Mike's cheek.

Mike was bothered but he said, "I'm fine. We'll talk later."

"Tell me now baby," Jen said stroking his cheek again. If Mike was upset she needed to address it now. Otherwise she would be too distracted to sleep.

Mike hesitated, then said "You won't play the game for me with other guys. But you fuck other guys for Frank. You get a belly ring. You don't wear stockings anymore. It's all going so fast Jen."

There was a lot in what Mike said. Jen couldn't deal with it all, not at that moment, she was too tired. "You're right, let's talk about it tonight," she said. "But about the other guys. With you it matters. I don't want to feel like a slut. But with Frank it doesn't. Does that make any sense?"

"Yeah, I guess," Mike said.

"Frank's a game honey," Jen said rubbing his chest. "You're real. That's the difference. I don't want to feel like a slut with you. With Frank it doesn't matter."

"Okay," Mike said, although he was still bothered. But he wanted his wife before her nap. He was horny but he also needed to reclaim her. He moved his hand and cupped her breast, fondling her.

"Gentle baby," Jen said.

"Lou and Hugh were rough?" Mike asked.

"Yeah," Jen said.

"You're sore everywhere?" Mike asked, his hand moving to her ass.

"Yeah."

"You didn't say no?" Mike asked.

"Um ... usually there was something in my mouth," Jen said with a teasing smile.

"Really?" Mike said excitedly, softly running his finger tip along his wife's sexy lips.

"Yeah," Jen said.

"So they used your body at the same time?" Mike asked excitedly.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Jen smiled. Mike had a weird way of saying things. But she knew he got off on this pillow talk. "Yeah baby, Hugh and Lou used my body. They like, DP'ed me everywhere."

"You liked that?" Mike said with an excited grin.

"I'm getting used to it," Jen said with a giggle. "My nympho switch is back on."

"I'm glad," Mike said kissing her. "I like when you're really sensual."

Jen smiled at her husband. She reached into his shorts. He was hard of course. She began stroking him.

Mike rolled to his back enjoying his wife's soft hand. Jen put her head on Mike's chest as she gave him a hand job. She was exhausted. She tried her best not to fall asleep. But she slowly stroked him the way she knew he liked it. Even though she was sleepy, she wanted to make it good and not too fast for him.

"The other day, when I talked to Frank," Mike said.

"Yeah?" Jen prompted.

"He's fathered other children," Mike said. "More than just Sophie."

For some reason Jen wasn't surprised to hear that.

"We ran into someone, Melody," Mike told her. "She has twins. They're Frank's."

"Yeah?" Jen said prompting Mike again.

"The twins are about 3," Mike said.

Jen did the math. "Frank must have been seeing Melody when his wife got sick," she said. Mike nodded, having reached the same conclusion.

"You talked to Frank a lot about this?" Jen asked. Mike nodded again. Jen wondered - was that why Frank asked if she and Mike wanted more kids?

"If Frank fathered kids 3 years ago, it probably means he's still fertile," Mike said.

"I guess," Jen said. She was fairly certain Frank WAS still fertile. A powerful, ultra-masculine man like Frank Tower got women pregnant just by looking at them. Jen knew where Mike was going with this conversation.

"Did you tell Frank I'm infertile?" Mike asked.

"Mike you're not infertile," Jen told him. "And no I didn't tell him that. I'm not going to tell him that."

"I'm just thinking -."

"I know what you're thinking and you need to stop," Jen told him. "Baby, I'm not letting Frank get me pregnant." She thought back to the time with Anna when Mike hadn't been there. "It's not happening again."

"I know I'm demented," Mike said.

"You're not demented baby," Jen said consolingly. "I have bang fantasies. You have pregnancy fantasies. You're not demented. It's just, you can't fake a pregnancy. It really happens. And it's not temporary, it lasts all your life."

"Yeah," Mike said. "I'd like to have another baby though. Before Anna gets too old. So they won't be too far apart in age."

"I do too honey," Jen assured him. "Let's wait until Frank's over. Then we'll try. We'll see a doctor."

Mike nodded but didn't reply. He was being passively aggressive because he wanted conception to be natural, not artificial.

A lot had happened that night. Things were going fast with Frank. Mike needed to reclaim his wife.

Mike rolled Jen onto her back. "I'll be gentle," he promised.

"Okay," Jen said, opening her legs. She didn't really want this - she was so tired and sore - but she wasn't going to deny her husband. She licked spit on her hand and used it to lubricate herself. Then she reached between their bodies to guide him into her. But Mike stopped her. He got a condom from the bedside table and put it on.

"Mike ..." Jen lamented.

"Play with me baby," Mike urged her. He pushed in, being gentle. God she felt loose. At times like this he wondered if her pussy would ever be tight again.

Mike slowly fucked her. "Lou and Hugh wore condoms?" he asked.

"Yeah," Jen said.

"But Frank came inside you?"

"Yeah."

"A new game," Mike told Jen with an excited grin. "Only let Frank cum inside you."

"God Mike," Jen lamented.

"Come on," Mike urged her.

Jen hesitated, then said "... if we're going to do this, it'll be better for me if Frank says so."

"So, he'll tell you to only let him fuck you bareback?" Mike asked.

"No," Jen said, her cheeks flushing with excitement despite all the sex the night before. "Frank will tell you to always use condoms."

Mike stopped abruptly, looking at Jen. Then, as if spontaneously, he lurched and came inside the condom.

Cheating and Rivals - Part 25

(Part 1 of the Caribbean vacay)

Jen slept until about noon, and then she, Mike and Anna had a fun and loving family day. Both Mike and Jen tried not to think about Frank and their game. Instead they spent the day as a normal happy family would.

After putting Anna down to sleep that night, Mike said "Can we talk?"

"Definitely," Jen said. They got into bed (fully clothed). They were on their sides, looking at each other. Jen had had all day to think about it, to process everything. She was in a better place to answer Mike's questions and address his concerns.

"Last night was crazy," Mike said.

"You have no idea," Jen said with a giggle. "I haven't told you everything yet."

"I know but, I'm talking about after you got home," Mike said.

"Yeah," Jen said the laugher dying away. "Are you serious about the condom thing?"

"I'm not sure," Mike said. "It's a way to play with my fantasy. But it'd be another thing Frank's taking from me."

"Honey Frank hasn't taken anything from you," Jen said. "I'm not going to cut my hair. I'm not going to dye it brown. Yeah I got a belly ring but you know I've wanted that forever. It has nothing to do with Frank."

"I'll be using condoms," Mike pointed out. "We won't feel skin-to-skin anymore."

"Okay, first it's your idea," Jen reminded him with a half laugh. "And even if we do it it'll only be until we stop playing with Frank."

"When will that be?"

"I don't know," Jen said. "Whenever we want to stop. We both have to agree, or we stop."

"I just wonder," Mike said. "You get off on Frank's power games. We both do. And he's taking you places I can't."

"But Mike ...," Jen said with a sigh (he always got like this). "Yeah the sex is awesome. He's pushing my boundaries. But that's how it always is when we play the game. Okay, yes, physically he's better than you - you want me to tell the truth right? But part of it is I don't want you to treat me that way. The way he does." Jen rubbed his arm. "That's why you're the best husband. I get to have it both ways."

"Yeah," Mike said with a grin.

"But baby ... you drive me crazy," Jen said. "You fret about all this. About me cutting my hair and not wearing stockings. But THEN you fantasize about me having Frank's baby? That's crazy honey."

"I know, you're right," Mike said sheepishly. "Sometimes the fantasy ... it takes control of me."

"I know what it's like to lose control," Jen said hugging Mike's arm and leaning into him. "But Frank's already so controlling. Can you imagine what he'd be like if I was pregnant with his baby?"

"We'd have to set up rules beforehand," Mike said. "Set limits."

"Oh my god," Jen said with an exasperated laugh. Mike had thought this through. "Like what?"

"When he's allowed to be with you, during pregnancy and after," Mike said. "His relationship with the baby. He'd have to agree to sign over all legal rights to me."

"So, you'd want me to keep seeing Frank while I'm pregnant?" Jen asked. "And after I have the baby?"

"Yeah, that's a big part of it," Mike told her.

"It kinda sounds like a permanent relationship," Jen said with a frown.

"No," Mike said. "We can end it whenever. Frank would have to agree to that beforehand."

"God Mike ..." Jen said looking disbelieving at her husband. "Can we talk about something else?"

"Yeah," Mike said. He ran his hand over Jen's tight ass (she was wearing yoga pants). "So you like this now?"

"Getting fucked in the ass?"

"Yeah," Mike said stroking down the crack between Jen's slim ass cheeks. "And fingered."

"I mean, I don't like it by itself," Jen said. "But it's awesome feeling so full."

"Are Lou and Hugh big?" Mike asked.

"There're not super big," Jen said. "Hugh's bigger than Lou."

"They're both bigger than me?"

"Yeah they're bigger than you baby," Jen said. She knew he would eventually ask that. Size was a big thing for him. Although, admittedly, it was for her too.

"So double penetration," Mike said. "That's a new thing."

"Yeah," Jen agreed.

"And cumming from just Frank's finger in your ass," Mike added. "That's new too."

"Yeah," Jen said. "It's a different kind of orgasm though. It's kinda hard to explain."

"So Frank's taking you new places," Mike said.

"I guess," Jen said. "Does that bother you?"

"Yes," Mike said looking bothered. Jen grimaced inside. What could she say? That was the point of the game, wasn't it? And it wasn't like Mike was telling her to break up with Frank. He was all over the place. Not knowing what to say, she hugged Mike and kissed him.

A little later they made love. Mike was gentle because Jen was still sore. Jen didn't cum, but she enjoyed the reconnection with her husband. Jen laughed when Mike insisted on wearing a condom again.

Afterwards, Jen said "Frank wants us to go to the Caribbean for a few days."

"All of us?"

"Yeah. You, me and Anna. Maggie too probably."

Mike thought about it. "How would it work?"

"Um, I guess how we did it in South Beach with Jamie," Jen said. She'd had all day to think about it. "Remember? I was sort of with Jamie, and you got to hang with us."

"What about Anna?" Mike asked.

"We'll tell her I'm there for work; that's why I won't be with you sometimes," Jen said. "But otherwise we'll be there as a family. It'll be a free vacation." They really hadn't had a vacation since getting back together. Jen worked all the time and money was tight.

"Where will Frank be during family time?" Mike asked.

"Um ... he might hang with us I guess," Jen said hesitantly. "It wouldn't be polite to dump him since he's paying for it. We can tell Anna he's a friend."

"And a few times a day you'll disappear with Frank," Mike said, bothered by the prospect.

"I won't Mike," Jen promised. "Okay, in the past I would have done that. But I'm better now. Especially not with Anna there. But even if Anna wasn't there I wouldn't do that to you. Not if it was an us day."

Mike nodded, processing all this. "Why Maggie?" he asked.

"I'm sure she'd like a free vacation," Jen said with a smile. "And that way, we'll be able to have some adult time."
Like Reply
"The 3 of us," Mike said.

"Yeah," Jen said, squeezing his hand again. "You'd like that right?"

"Yeah, I'd like that," Mike said. "I just worry about Anna. I don't want her to ever find out about the game."

"She won't honey," Jen assured her husband. "By the time she's old enough to understand, we'll have stopped all this."

"You think so? You think we can stop?" Mike asked, not sure of the answer.

"We'll have to honey," Jen said. "Or Anna will find out eventually."

Mike nodded, knowing Jen was right. Certainly Jen wouldn't be able to have relationships anymore, like with Frank. They might be able to do hookups every now and then (with either strangers or fuck buddies). Thinking about hookups, Mike had a fleeting thought that he was glad he never used Ashley Madison to find a partner for his wife.

"I don't like the idea of Frank paying," Mike said. "You're my wife. It's my family."

"This might be expensive honey," Jen said gently.

"I have the bonus money from your firm," Mike reminded her. He still had most of the $100,000.

"Mike we can't spend that," Jen gently said. She waved at the walls of their loft apartment. "We can't live here forever, especially if we have another baby. I want a house someday. We'll need that money."

"Yeah," Mike said, knowing she was right. It was a reminder of his limited income as a high school teacher and government consultant. He didn't even have a full time job, both gigs were part time. Mike thought back to his conversation with the young scientists at CATF. Maybe he should go back to the private sector. The Apple code master opportunity was gone, but there were lots of jobs out there.

It didn't escape Mike that the diamond of Jen's belly ring was larger and more perfect than the stones of her 2 engagement rings (Mike had bought a second engagement ring for his wife as an anniversary present in the past). He was certain Frank had done that on purpose. So when Jen looked at the belly ring (which was all the time) she'd be reminded of Mike's lower middle class income.

Now Mike had a decision. Veto the vacation - denying his family a fun vacation - or swallow his pride and freeload on Jen's lover. "Okay, Frank can pay," Mike finally said.

Jen grinned and hugged Mike's arm. She was clearly delighted. She understood her husband's conflict. But she knew it turned him on too. She just had to make sure he didn't get bad hurt.

The next day Jen called Frank from work. "Mike said yes," she said excitedly.

"Excellent," Frank said smiling over the phone. "As soon as we hang up I'm booking the resort."

"As soon as we hang up I'm buying new bikinis," Jen said with a grin.

Frank's eyes opened wide at that. He got hard thinking about Jenny Johnson's sexy tight body in a little bikini. "My favorite color's black," he said.

"Mike likes me in pink," Jen said. "I'll get one of each."

"Get 2 black and 1 pink," Frank said with a grin.

"I'll get 3 black. And they'll be mostly strings," Jen said with a giggle. "Um, Frank? Don't book anything too expensive. Mike is freaking about the cost."

"I'm paying," Frank said.

"That's what he's freaking about," Jen said.

"You're flying down with me on my jet right?" Frank said. "There's room for everyone."

"Mike won't like that," Jen said. "Especially since we're bringing Anna."

"This is supposed to be our vacation Jenny," Frank said.

"No, it's a vacation for all of us," Jen said. She could tell he was disappointed. She said "Let me talk to Mike okay?"

The next day Mike and Jen got a surprised visitor at their loft apartment. "Allen," Mike said when he opened the door. "What are you doing here?"

"Can we talk Mike?" Allen said looking serious and concerned.

Jen moved up behind Mike looking questioningly at Allen. She was holding Anna. Mike said "Honey, this is Allen, chief scientist at CATF. Allen, this is my wife Jennifer. And this is our daughter Anna."

Allen shook Jen's hand. He was surprised looking at her. Jennifer Andrews was one of the most beautiful girls he'd ever seen in his life. And what a cute little girl. Mike was a really lucky man.

Not wanting to talk business around Jen and Anna, Mike took Allen to the French bistro down the block. They sat in a booth and ordered drinks. "What's up Allen?" Mike asked.

"Mike have you reconsidered joining the quantum computer project?" Allen asked. He looked worried.

"You know my issues with quantum," Mike said. "A quantum computer can break any encryption. Nothing would be private."

"Someone's going to make one eventually," Allen pointed out.

"That's fine as long as it's public," Mike said. "But the government wants to keep it secret. They'll have 5, 10 years of access to all private information. That's wrong Allen."

"Fuck Mike this is Liberty-Gate all over again," Allen said frustrated.

"No it's not," Mike said. "I'm not going to say anything. I just don't want to participate."

"The problem is Mike, you're already on the inside," Allen said. He warned "There are some people who don't believe you'll stay quiet."

"I'm not doing anything wrong," Mike insisted.

"I know that," Allen said. "I think Colonel Banks knows that. But there are others."

"Who?" Mike asked.

"Have you heard of Jonathan Jakes?" Allen asked.

Mike nodded, remembering his conversation with Jen at Frank's party.

"He's not a big fan," Allen said.

"Are you saying they might try to put me in jail?" Mike asked, suddenly fearful.

"These people don't try Mike," Allen said with a humorless laugh, emphasizing the word "try."

Mike looked alarmed. What would happen to Jen and Anna if he went to jail? What would happened to him? He barely made it last time.

"Okay, fine, I'll join the project," Mike said. He needed to distance himself from CATF. It wasn't a job, it was more like slavery. But this wasn't the time. If he quit now they're probably throw him in jail. He needed to deal with it for a few months, pretend like he was cooperating.

"That's good news Mike," Allen said looking relieved. "I'll tell Colonel Banks."

"What was that about?" Jen asked Mike when he got back to the loft apartment. She looked concerned. "Is something going on?"

"No, everything's good," Mike said evasively. He didn't want Jen to worry. Also, he remembered Allen's earlier warnings about possible danger to his family if they knew too much.

Jen looked skeptically at Mike. "Why'd the Chief Scientist make a special visit to meet with you if everything's good?"

Mike said "I really can't get into it."

Jen frowned. "Okay secret agent man," she joked. "If you tell me you'll have to kill me huh?" Mike grinned. She still looked concerned. "Everything's really okay honey? You not in trouble?"

"I'm just an analyst. No secret agent man," Mike said with a shrug. "What kind of trouble can I get into?"

Later in bed Jen said, "Frank wants us to fly down in his private jet."

As she expected, Mike wasn't hot on the idea. "I'd rather fly on our own," he said. "We'll meet Frank there."

"It'll save us money," Jen said.

"Jen I'm not poor," Mike said defensively. "I can support my family."

"I know Mike, it's just ..." Jen started, then she stopped, thinking it was better not to say anything.

"What?" Mike said, anger brimming under the surface. When Jen didn't reply he said more forcefully "What?"

Jen finally said, "It's just, riding on his jet is kind of fun. I mean, it's a freaking private jet."

Mike felt like she had stabbed him in the heart. But he knew it wasn't fair to judge her harshly. This was part of the game, he wanted her to be into her boyfriend. Yes there was angst, but that was part of the thrill.

"Okay, that's different," Mike said forcing his voice to be calm. "If it's fun, say that. Don't say it's because I can't afford it."

"Okay, I'm sorry honey," Jen said hugging his arm. But part of it WAS the fact they didn't have a lot of money to spare. New York was expensive. Mike didn't make a lot. She had a good salary and bonuses but they needed to save for college and a bigger house. And even though the loft apartment was paid off, they had to pay property taxes and insurance and utilities. All that added up. Frank was offering free travel. Why not take it?

"You and Maggie go with Frank," Mike suggested. "I'll go with Anna."

"That's kind of weird," Jen said.

"Anna's too young to understand so it won't matter to her," Mike said. "Maggie knows we play right? I mean we've never openly discussed it but she must know. And she'll probably have fun flying in Frank's jet."

"But if me and Maggie are going with Frank, why not you and Anna?" Jen asked.

"There's only so much I can let Frank pay for. For me," Mike explained. "And Anna's mine. I'll share you with Frank. That's the point of the game. But not my daughter. She's mine."

"This will be Anna's first flight," Jen said. "I want to be with her."

"You can't have both honey," Mike said gently. "Look, Anna won't know the difference. And I get what you're saying. I've been in private jets before, they are fun. Anyway, you're supposed to be with Frank this trip. If we're going to do it, we should do it."

The next weekend Lou and Hugh picked up Jen and Maggie. Jen gave the 2 bodyguards a brief smile but didn't say anything. She still felt awkward around them.
Like Reply
"So, we're flying with my friend," Jen whispered to Maggie as they drove to the private airfield in New Jersey not too far from the Holland Tunnel. "His name is Frank Tower."

"Okay," Maggie said. "And Mike and Anna are flying separately?"

Jen nodded. She felt awkward explaining this, but she felt it was important. "Mike and I kind of have an open marriage. Did you know that?"

"I guess, sorta," Maggie said her cheeks going red. This conversation was awkward for her too.

"So Frank's my friend," Jen said. She whispered in a low voice "He's my lover."

"Okay, I get it," Maggie said her cheeks going even more red.

"Mike's flying separately because obviously we don't want Anna to see me with Frank," Jen whispered.

Maggie nodded, processing all of this. "Does Mike have a lover?" she asked.

"No," Jen said sharply.

"Oh okay," Maggie said timidly, feeling the sting of Jen's one word rebuke. She still thought of Jen as her boss (which she was, since Maggie still temped sometimes as Jen's assistant at her firm).

Feeling like she needed to explain more, Jen said "Mike's one of those husbands who likes to watch."

"Okay," Maggie said. She couldn't help giggling. Mike was so straight-laced yet now she knew he had a kinky streak. It made sense though. Maggie knew Mike worshipped Jen. She couldn't ever see him with another girl. "So why am I flying with you?"

"Honestly, to save us some money," Jen said. "And we thought you might like flying on a private jet."

"Well, yeah," Maggie said with an excited grin.

"I'll probably be with Frank though," Jen told her.

"I get it," Maggie said.

"Also, Mags ..." Jen said. "If Anna asks questions, you have to cover for me. She's young, she probably won't. But just in case ..."

"Don't worry Jen, I've got your back," Maggie assured her.

"One more thing," Jen said. "Frank calls me Jenny Johnson. He knew me back in high school. So don't freak when you hear that."

"Seriously, high school? But Johnson's your maiden name right?"

"Yes."

"But isn't that kind of disrespecting Mike?" Maggie asked with a frown. This was a lot of information to process.

"It's hard to understand this life style, if you're not into it," Jen said. As she said that she took off her wedding and engagement rings. "Don't worry about it."

"Okay," Maggie said, watching as Jen put her rings in her purse. She looked at Jen's left hand, now ring-less. Mike was a good guy, a great husband and father. She didn't understand why Jen would ever want to take off his rings. But she assumed Jen was right. She didn't understand the lifestyle.

Inside his private jet, Frank gave Maggie a warm friendly greeting. Maggie's eyes widened at seeing Frank. He was hot!

"You go girlfriend," Maggie whispered to Jen a little later.

"Isn't he gorgeous?" Jen whispered back with a giggle, looking at Frank as he talked to the pilot.

"Ah, yeah!" Maggie said, eating Frank up with her eyes. And he owned this plane? God. Now she understood a little more the ring thing. Mike was a good guy, but no girl would call him hot. There were a lot of rumors about Jen getting some on the side. Well, why not, especially if Mike was into it. Especially with a hunky man like Frank Tower.

Jen refrained from kissing Frank in front of Maggie. She went with him to his den inside the plane. As soon as they were alone Frank pulled Jen into his arms. Jen melted into him, returning his kisses. She was hot for him!

As the plane took off Jen was on the sofa, her skirt hiked up around her waist. Frank was going down on her. Jen moaned and clawed at the leather of the expensive sofa as Frank made her cum with his tongue. It was the first of many orgasms for Jen that weekend.

Frank had taken off Jen's thong to go down on her. Now he pulled different panties up her long shapely legs. "Another Sally panties," Jen thought as she raised her butt to help Frank. These were red to add to her growing collection. Jen was kind of surprised the conservative Sally wore such sexy lace panties, but then these were from when she was younger and had a petite figure like Jen's.

The sofa converted into a rich fluffy bed. Stewards in tuxedos made the bed while Frank and Jen drank champagne and snacked on caviar and imported French cheeses in the main cabin with Maggie. It was clear Maggie was completely impressed by the opulence of Frank's life, and by his charisma and good looks.

Jen looked over to Lou and Hugh, standing nearby in rich Italian suits. She decided she needed to get over her awkwardness around them. After all, they were kind of her lovers too, in addition to Frank. She liked them. On top of that, she felt safe when the bodyguards were around. She felt like they would protect her not just because she was Frank's girlfriend, but because they liked her.

Frank went to talk to the pilot again. He liked doing that. Jen sensed that all private jet owners probably liked to talk to their pilots. Jen used the opportunity to talk to Hugh and Lou. She walked up to the bodyguards and teased "So do you wear ties at the beach too?" As she said this she playfully tugged on their ties.

"Only if the ties match our bathing suits ma'am," Hugh deadpanned.

"If you keep calling me ma'am I'll have to hurt you," Jen said with a grin. She looked from Hugh to Lou. "Both of you."

They were both trying to keep straight faces but Jen could tell they were holding back grins.

"So call me Jenny okay?" Jen said.

"Yes ma'am," Lou said. This time he smiled as he said "ma'am."

Jen moved her foot and dug the stiletto of her high heel into Lou's ankle. She pinched him hard enough to make the tall muscular man wince. "I have sharp weapons too," she playfully warned.

Both Lou and Hugh broke out in grins. Then Hugh whispered "Jenny, we have to be formal when Mr. Tower's around. But when he's not ..."

Jen nodded. "I get it," she whispered back. Jen squeezed both of their hands, sealing their little conspiracy. She whispered "I hope we get ... more time together this trip."

Lou and Hugh's grins grew bigger.

After lunch Jen disappeared with Frank back into his den (now converted into a bedroom). Frank undressed Jen, leaving her in just the red panties. They got into the bed. Frank took off his jacket, shirt and shoes but left his pants on.

Frank looked at Jen's body and caressed her, especially around the belly ring and over the red panties. After doing that for a while, he pulled the blanket over them. Jen realized Frank wasn't looking for her to reciprocate with a blowjob or other sex (even though she could tell he was rock hard). She actually wasn't surprised by this point. He seemed content to look at her and touch her, but just cum once a day. Either because that's all he wanted, or that's all he was capable of at his almost 60 years of age. Jen suspected Frank was more into the mental games than the physical.

Frank put his arm around Jen and she snuggled into him. "You look tired," he said.

"Champagne and an orgasm will tire a girl out," Jen joked. "This was a long week at work."

"You work too hard," Frank said, kissing Jen's forehead.

"Yeah," Jen said sleepily.

"You used to dance," Frank said, kissing Jen's forehead again.

"I still do sometimes," Jen said.

"I remember how lovely you danced," Frank said, remembering Jen's performance in her high school production of Chicago. "You ever consider Broadway?"

"I was never that good," Jen said with a laugh. She snuggled into Frank's arm. She was definitely sleepy.

At that moment, Mike and Anna's plane was taking off from LaGuardia in their commercial flight. But Jen's last waking thoughts weren't of her husband and daughter. They were of private jets, caviar and frolicking at exclusive Caribbean resorts. She now understood why Paige dreamed about being Frank's wife. She loved Mike and Anna of course, but being with Frank was like a fairy tale.

Jen was refreshed when the plane touched down, having napped snuggled with Frank the entire rest of the flight. Mike and Anna's plane was scheduled to arrive a couple hours later. Lou and Hugh drove Frank and Jen to their luxurious villa. One of Frank's other employees drove Maggie to the smaller cabana she would share with Mike and Anna (and Jen, when she was there).

Jen's plan was to hang with Frank for a few hours at his villa, and then join Mike and Anna for dinner and the rest of the evening. Mike and Anna wouldn't be arriving at their cabana for a couple hours anyway.

Jen put on one of her new bikinis. A sexy string bikini that barely covered her privates. It was black of course. Wanting to be extra sexy, Jen put on black high heels before walking out to the pool deck.

Frank's villa was right next to the crowded public beach but the pool was surrounded by tall hedges so it was private. Jen was surprised when she saw Miranda there, the beautiful gypsy from the Philadelphia tattoo parlor.

Miranda's bikini was just a revealing as Jen's. She had a great body, especially for a 40 year old. Jen saw Miranda had tats on her back and neck as well as her arms. Her nipple rings dented the soft fabric of her bikini top.

"Frank invites me sometimes," Miranda explained to Jen. "We've known each other for years. I hope you don't mind."

"Of course not," Jen assured the gypsy. She looked at Miranda's body again. Jen was into body art so she admired all the tattoos.

"Thinking of another tat?" Miranda asked having noticed the small tattoo on Jen's lower back.

"I'd like to get one behind my neck someday," Jen said. "But -." Jen was about to say "But my husband won't let me." But then she remembered she was supposed to be a single girl.

Miranda read her mind. She smiled and said "Jenny I know you're married."

Jen's lips parted in surprise. "Frank told you?"

Miranda shook her head. "I see the lines on your finger," she said touching the ring finger of Jen's left hand. "And Frank's had other married girlfriends. Although you're the first since Sally died."

"You knew his wife?" Jen asked.

"We never met," Miranda said with another shake of her head. "I know Frank loved her very much. He misses her. And his daughter Sophie."

"Yeah," Jen said. She didn't know what else to say, deciding it would be awkward to tell Miranda that she and Sophie were high school friends.

As if wanting to keep the mood fun and happy, Miranda grinned and said to a cabana boy "Johnny can you get me a margarita?" After the young man went to fetch the drink Miranda said to Jen "Isn't Johnny sweet?" Miranda was looking at Johnny ass in his tight white pants.
Like Reply
"You know him?" Jen asked. She followed Miranda's eyes and looked at Johnny's ass too. Um, yeah. Very nice.

"He's worked for Frank a few years," Miranda said, not taking her eyes off Johnny. "He gives the best massages."

"Full service cabana boy," Jen joked.

"You have no idea," Miranda said with a smile back.

Frank arrived and sat next to Jen after giving Miranda a hello kiss (Jen was between Frank and Miranda). Somehow Frank managed to look dapper and sophisticated in his swimming trunks and island shirt.

As Johnny approached with the margarita Miranda took off her top. Her breasts were large, shapely and firm. Johnny grinned as he handed Miranda the salt rimmed glass.

"Johnny, can you give me one of your special massages?" Miranda asked with a smile at the young man.

"You bet Miranda," Johnny said. Miranda rolled onto her stomach while Johnny gathered massage oils.

"Maybe Jenny can go next, with Hugh and Lou," Miranda said to Frank.

"Perhaps," Frank said. He stroked along the edge of Jen's bikini top. "I like the color," he said with a grin.

"I thought you might," Jen said with a smile back. Her smile showed off her perfect white teeth.

"You can take it off if you like," Frank said.

"Yeah right," Jen said with a "no way" tone of voice. She watched as Johnny began Miranda's massage. Johnny was probably her age, younger maybe. He was definitely cute. And fit too.

"Nice shoes by the way," Frank said looking at Jen's black high heels. She was still wearing them.

"Thanks," Jen said with another laugh. "They go with the bikini."

Frank took a picture of Jen with his iPhone. "What are you doing?" Jen asked.

"Sending the picture to Mike," Frank said with a grin.

"Okay," Jen said with another half laugh. She knew Mike would like that; a little surprise gift when his plane landed.

Jen tried to read her Kindle but was too distracted with the massage going on next to her (especially since Johnny was so cute and buff). Finally she gave up and openly watched Johnny massaging Miranda.

It started out as a normal Swedish massage. It was a little racy because Miranda was topless, although not too much since she was on her stomach. It got racier though when Johnny pulled down Miranda's bottoms. Miranda helped by lifting up slightly off the lounge chair.

Now as Johnny massaged up Miranda's legs, he continued over her bare ass to her back. He stroked up her back to her head. There he worked on her neck and shoulders, then stroked back down to her ass. He kneaded her fleshy ass cheeks, then stroked down her legs to her feet. He dug into the soles of her feet with his thumbs, and stroked back up her legs to her ass.

On each pass, Johnny spent more time working on Miranda's ass. Miranda had a sexy body although not runway model perfect like Jen's. While her body was slim, she was a little hippy and her curvy ass wasn't super tight like Jen's. Still, Johnny reverently worked on Miranda's body like she was the most beautiful girl in the world.

The tenor of the massage changed when Johnny began running his thumbs up Miranda's crack as he kneaded her ass cheeks. The massage was becoming more sensual than thebangutic. Jen imagined how it must feel to have Johnny's thumbs running over her sensitive asshole. Was Johnny touching her pussy? Jen shuddered. Her pussy was wet.

Jen looked around the pool. Hugh and Lou were keeping a respective distance, but they were definitely watching and sporting hard-ons. Frank was watching too although he seemed more amused than excited. Jen locked eyes with Frank. Frank tenderly brushed Jen's cheek. "You look excited," he whispered.

"Well, yeah," Jen whispered back with a laugh. How could she not be, with this going on right next to her, out in the open? Especially with Miranda and Johnny both being so beautiful? "Mike calls it my cum face," Jen told him.

"Your cum face. I like that," Frank said with a chuckle.

Jen looked back when Johnny said "Turn over Miss Romani." Jen noted how Frank's employees were always so formal. It seemed so naughty in the present context. And did they always call girls by "Miss"? Did Frank insist on that? Jen didn't know if Miranda was married. But it was like, they never acknowledged another man in a girl's life.

When Miranda turned over Jen got a really good look at her body. Her pussy was completely hairless with puffy lips. She had a diamond belly ring. It was like Jen's but a smaller diamond (yet still very impressive and expensive). Jen wondered if it was a gift from Frank, like hers.

Miranda's breasts were big. They sagged a little but they were still beautiful and impressive. Her nipples were pierced. Each sported a little silver oval.

Johnny poured oil on his hands and rubbed up Miranda's body. Soon her entire body glistened with the fragrant massage oil. Johnny didn't even try to pretend this was a massage anymore. This was sex. Johnny spent most of his time rubbing and caressing Miranda's breasts and around her pussy. Jen noticed that each time Johnny thumbed her nipples or touched the nipple rings, Miranda moaned and arched her back.

Miranda tugged at Johnny's belt. "Take this off Johnny," she said. Jen sensed a familiarity between Miranda and Johnny. They definitely knew each other. In Frank's universe, was Johnny her "special friend," the way Hugh and Lou were Jen's "special friends"?

Johnny quickly took off his clothes. Jen caught her breath looking at him. Johnny had the dirty blonde hair and handsome face of a California surfer boy. His body was amazing, muscular and toned like an Olympic swimmer. But what made Jen gasp was his penis. God it was beautiful! Long and thick, it curved up towards his 6 pack abs. Jen's breathing quickened looking at him.

Miranda absentmindedly stroked Johnny's cock as he continued to fondle her. Her eyes were closed. She seemed oblivious to the people around her, watching them. Or maybe she liked that.

Johnny moved to the other side of Miranda, so now he was between Miranda and Jen. Jen had the urge to touch Johnny. To caress his perfect surfer's body, to wrap her hands around his manhood. But that didn't seem right. Johnny was Miranda's, just like Hugh and Lou were hers. If she touched Johnny, she would be betraying Miranda, as well as Hugh and Lou.

Jen thought of Frank. Where does he fit in all this? Jen knew of course. They all belonged to Frank. He was the puppet master. But they were supposed to be exclusive. What did that mean? Was Frank fucking Miranda? Jen searched her feelings and realized it would bother her if he was. But, could Jen asked Frank to be sexually exclusive to her, since she was still having sex with Mike?

Things heated up fast. Johnny pushed two fingers into Miranda. He rubbed her clit with his thumb as he finger fucked her. With his other hand he played with her nipples, gently tugging at the nipple rings. The massage oil on Miranda's body and Johnny's hands provided a sensual lubrication.

Miranda writhed and jerked on the lounge chair, rolling her head back and forth in a continuous moan. Then her body spasmed, and as she came she screamed, her wails drowning out the reggae music playing in the background.

Jen glanced towards the hedges. She saw people there through the branches. They were watching the show.

She heard Frank say "You have more of a cum face."

Jen turned to look at him. "Yeah, I have a major cum face on," she said, saying it the way Mike would say it.

Frank grinned, as if scoring another victory. He said "Do you want a massage?"

"It wouldn't suck," Jen said with a laugh, looking at Hugh and Lou. Her "special friends."

Frank's grin widened. He looked at his bodyguards and said "Hugh and Lou, Miss Johnson could use some attention."

Hugh and Lou didn't have to be asked twice. They rushed to Jen's chair, frantically peeling off their clothes. Jen looked lustfully at their bodies. They were both just as handsome and buff as Johnny. (Hugh's cock was the smallest of the 3, but his manhood was still impressive; noticeably bigger than Mike.)

Johnny moved Miranda's chair, giving the bodyguards more room with Jen. Miranda laid on her side. Now it was her turn to watch. Johnny laid behind her, spooning her in almost a loving way. He was the big spoon, Miranda the little one. They looked comfortable together. They definitely knew each other!

Hugh and Lou quickly stripped off Jen's bikini. Frank said "Leave on the heels." They nodded at their boss but otherwise their attention was on Jen.

The bodyguards poured massage oil on Jen's body (she was laying on her back). They glanced at Johnny laying with Miranda. The 3 men locked eyes, silent messages passing between them. Lou and Hugh felt proud to have Jenny Johnson as their charge. Sure, Miranda was attractive, especially for a 40-something woman. But Jenny was a rare beauty with an extremely hot body, the prettiest girl wherever she went. On top of that she was really nice. She knew she was pretty but she wasn't stuck up. She treated them as equals and not employees (unlike Frank). They were lucky to have Jenny.

Despite his affection for Miranda, Johnny envied them. He didn't know Jenny of course, but he could see her. Jenny was one of the prettiest sexiest girls he'd ever seen.

The bodyguards didn't even pretend like it was a massage. Lou fingered Jen's pussy and thumbed her clit while Hugh fondled her breasts and sucked her nipples. Like Miranda just a few moments ago, Jen gripped the edges of the lounge chair and writhed under the fingers and mouths of the bodyguards. She arched her back, the oil on her tiny perky tits and taut stomach glistening in the sunlight (the massage oil emphasized the muscular definition of Jen's tummy and athletic dancer's body). Like Miranda, when Jen came she screamed into the Caribbean air.

Jen collapsed back into the chair. Panting, she heard clapping and hooting in the background; the people looking through the hedges were applauding. Jen barely noticed them. Now her nympho switch was way, way on. Fingers and tongues were good, but what she really needed was a hard cock. Or, thinking about Hugh and Lou, TWO hard cocks.

"You still have a major cum face on," Frank said, using Jen's (Mike's) words. "You need fucked."

"Yeah, I need fucked," Jen agreed arching her back and looking at Hugh and Lou. "I need fucked so bad," she repeated looking into Hugh's and Lou's eyes. Jen reached an arm towards them. She wanted her "special friends."

The bodyguards grinned. Jen looked soooo good, her tight body glistening in oil, her nipples rock hard, her tiny landing strip moist with the oil, her pussy lips swollen with excitement. Jen still even still wore the high heels. They adored this girl! Was there any girl more fuckable?

Lou and Hugh moved towards Jen. They wanted her! And Jen wanted them!

But Frank stopped them with a raised hand. "Not you," Frank said to the bodyguards. He looked at Johnny. "You Johnny. Fuck Jenny."

"What? No!" Miranda objected, looking alarmed. She put a possessive hand on Johnny's arm. "Johnny's mine. Frank -."

"Miranda," Frank said sternly with a hard stare. Miranda shut up. She reluctantly pulled her hand from Johnny's arm. "Johnny," Frank said.

"I'm sorry," Johnny whispered to Miranda. But he wasn't sorry. He wanted Jenny.

As Johnny moved from Miranda's chair to Jen's, his big hard cock swaying between his muscular legs, he gave Lou and Hugh a "what can I do?" shrug. But he didn't mean it.

Johnny slid onto Jen's lounge chair. Jen moved over, making room. She felt bad for Lou and Hugh because they were clearly upset. But honestly she didn't mind having to lay with Johnny. He was gorgeous and had a freaking awesome cock!
Like Reply
"Sorry about this," Johnny said as he kissed Jen.

"That's okay," Jen said, kissing him back.

"I'll make it good for you," Johnny promised between kisses.

Jen reached down and stroked his curved cock. "I can't wait to feel this inside me."

"I'll be gentle," Johnny said between more kisses. He knew he was thick, too thick for a lot of girls.

"Don't, I like it rough," Jen said pulling Johnny on top of her. "I'm a slut. Fuck me hard."

Johnny smiled. It was amazing to hear those dirty words coming from such a beautiful, innocent face. He'd known Jenny Johnson for less than an afternoon, and already he adored this girl!

"Condom Johnny," Frank said.

Johnny looked at Frank. He was naked, he didn't have a condom. Then he looked at the bodyguards. Lou reluctantly handed Johnny a condom.

Johnny hurriedly rolled the condom on his shaft. Then he penetrated Jen. Jen groaned at Johnny's girth. "Are you okay?" Johnny asked kissing Jen's lips.

"Yeah, yeah," Jen said gasping. Fuck he was thick! "Come on!" she said impatiently. "I want all of you!"

Johnny grinned. He put Jen's long legs on his shoulders and pushed in balls deep (the slick massage oil helped). Then he began fucking her hard.

Miranda watched despondently as Johnny fucked Jenny. This wasn't right. Johnny wasn't her husband or boyfriend. They weren't even dating. But Johnny was hers. No one else's. Hers.

Miranda could tell Johnny was into Jenny. He never responded to her the way he was acting with Jenny. Miranda knew the truth. He liked fucking Jenny better than her.

At that moment, Miranda hated Jenny.

Lou and Hugh looked sourly as Johnny fucked Jen's brains out. Fucked their girl. "Pull up your pants for god's sake," Frank ordered derisively. "I don't want to see your dicks hanging out." Lou and Hugh obediently pulled up their pants, timidly following Frank's orders.

Later, Jen brushed her wet hair. She just got out of the shower. "You were shitty to Lou and Hugh," she told him as she put on her bra and thong panties.

"You're not wearing the red panties?" Frank asked as he watched Jen get dressed.

"I'm going to Mike," Jen said with a "hello" tone of voice. She put on a casual crop top and jean skirt. Then she put her wedding rings back on. "Why'd you do that to Lou and Hugh? To Miranda?"

"You didn't enjoy Johnny?" Frank asked.

"Well, yeah," Jen said with a half laugh. Getting serious she added "Miranda wasn't happy about it." She put on thong sandals that showed off most of her slim pretty feet as she spoke to Frank.

Frank gave an unconcerned shrug. "You have to remember Jenny," he said sagely. "Lou and Hugh. Johnny. Even Miranda. They work for us."

Jen frowned at Frank. "Us?" she asked.

"We're exclusive," Frank reminded her.

"What does that mean exactly?" Jen asked. "What's the thing with you and Miranda?"

"The thing?" Frank said with a laugh. "Why, are you jealous?"

"I'm just curious," Jen said trying to look innocent.

"We've known each other a long time," Frank said with a shrug.

"Are you lovers?" Jen asked.

"We used to be," Frank said.

"But not anymore?" Jen asked.

"Would that bother you?" Frank asked with a raised eyebrow.

Jen hesitated, then said "... yeah, it would."

Frank studied her. Echoing her earlier thoughts, he said "Are you still having sex with Mike?"

"Of course I am," Jen said immediately.

"So what right do you have to tell me what to do with other girls?" Frank asked.

That shut Jen up. She thought about her conversation with Mike earlier that week. She sputtered out "He's using condoms."

"What?" Frank asked.

"Mike's using condoms," Jen said. "We have sex, but he uses condoms."

Frank looked at Jen, studying her. "Because you want him to wear condoms?" he asked.

Jen hesitated, then said "... because ... Mike thinks you want him to wear condoms." She felt flushed, suddenly hot again.

Frank slowly nodded, still studying her. "I'll talk to Mike, to make sure he understands what I want."

"... whatever you think best," Jen said timidly, her submissive side flaring up.

Frank fingered her belly ring (her stomach was partially exposed by the crop top). "Pull up your skirt and turn around," he ordered her.

"I need to get home to Mike and Anna," Jen protested. It was already dark, passed dinner time. Mike and Anna's plane landed some time ago.

"Pull up your skirt and turn around," Frank ordered. "I don't like having to say things twice." He locked eyes with Jen.

After a few moments Jen looked down, not able to take Frank's intense commanding stare. She pulled up her skirt and turned around. She leaned over the table, her breasts pressing against the rich wood.

Frank ripped off Jen's thong panties with a single pull, making her yelp. He took out his rock hard cock. He bent his knees and pushed into Jen. She was soaking wet. Still, Jen grunted at being penetrated by his super thick cock.

"Did you really think I was going to let you go back to your wimp husband without fucking you?" Frank hissed in Jen's ear as he fucked her. He pounded her hard. Each thrust forced Jen onto her tip toes, her pretty feet arching in the sweet looking thong sandals.

Jen came, her hands gripping the sides of the table as her body shuddered with orgasmic pleasure. Frank came soon after. He gripped Jen's hips and stayed deep inside as he shot his seed into her pussy.

Frank collapsed onto Jen, both of them panting. He slowly pulled out. From his pocket he pulled out the red panties. He reached down and pulled the panties up Jen's legs. Then he pulled down Jen's skirt. He tenderly kissed her neck and cheeks. "Jen honey," he said as he gave her more loving kisses. "You're with me, even when you're with your husband."

After catching her breath, Jen stood up and smoothed her top and skirt. "It's getting late, I have to get home," she told him. She was supposed to be at the cabana way before this. Was Mike upset? Was Anna missing her and crying? Along with those concerns for her family, her knees were weak from just getting fucked so hard. And so good. She felt the red lacy panties getting wet as Frank ran out of her.

"Make sure Mike knows I just fucked you," Frank said with a grin.

Jen looked at Frank, still breathing hard. She said "Frank. Never call Mike a wimp again." Then she turned and left the villa.

"Sorry about earlier," Jen said to Hugh and Lou as they drove her to the cabana.

"You didn't seem to mind Miss Johnson," Hugh said stiffly, addressing her formally.

"Will you please call me by my first name?" Jen said with frustration. She sighed when neither bodyguard responded. She didn't have time to worry about them. She was anxious about Mike and Anna. She was late by a couple hours. Was Mike mad? Bad upset?

But everything was okay. When she got to the cabana, Mike, Anna and Maggie were playing board games and watching TV. "Momma!" Anna squealed delightedly when Jen walked in. Jen gave her daughter a big hug and kiss. Mike came over with a smile on his face and kissed Jen.

"Sorry I'm late," she whispered.

"No worries," Mike said with another kiss hello. "I'll start dinner."

"I should take a shower," Jen whispered to her husband. Mike looked Jen in the eye. He touched her skirt, over her pussy. She gave him a slight nod.

"Don't," Mike whispered back. "We're all hot and sweaty from the pool and lotion." He squeezed her hand. Then he gave Jen a beer and went out to the grill and cooked hot dogs and burgers.

After playing with Anna for a while, Jen left the toddler with Maggie and joined Mike at the grill. She clinked his beer bottle with hers. "Thanks for waiting for me," she said hugging him. "You're not upset I'm late?"

"A little," Mike said. He put his wife's hand on his crotch. He was hard. The dark emotions (jealousy, feeling neglected, loneliness) fueled his cuckold fantasies. "But I'm okay. You're splitting time with Frank. I get things aren't always going to go as planned this weekend."

Jen felt relieved. She also thought it was ironic, the way Hugh and Lou (men she had no obligations to) were giving her the silent treatment, yet her husband (the man she took vows with) was being understanding. "Thanks for being so understanding," she said hugging him tighter.
Like Reply
"I guess I'm getting better too," Mike said hugging her back. In the past, he might have fallen off the cliff if this happened. But like Jen, he was more experienced now with the game. Also, now he had Anna. Anna kept him busy and warded off loneliness. Also, with Anna, Mike was even more secure now that Jen would always come home to him.

After dinner, Maggie went out to explore the town. Mike and Jen played with Anna. Then they gave their baby a bath and read her books until she fell asleep.

"I love these," Mike said later as they sat on the sofa in the cabana's cozy living room. He was holding Jen's foot, tracing his finger along the thin leather strands of the thong sandals. There was a strand around her slim ankle, and another running over the top of her foot to between her big toe and the one next to it. Mike had a major foot fetish and Jen's were the prettiest. The thong sandals were almost like Jen was barefoot.

Mike took off the sandals and rubbed Jen's feet as she told him what happened. By the end he was so hard it hurt.

"So Lou and Hugh were pissed?" Mike asked.

"And Miranda too," Jen said.

"Frank plays power games with everyone," Mike observed.

"Yeah," Jen agreed. She pulled up her skirt so the red panties came into view. "Look baby."

Mike looked at the panties. They were wet. He ran his finger along Jen's camel toe. "Frank?" he asked.

Jen nodded. "Just before I came home. He came inside me."

Mike curled a finger in the panties and pulled them aside, revealing his wife's pussy. Her lips were red and swollen and glistening with Frank's juices. "I want you baby," he said.

"Okay," Jen said with a giggle. But Mike heard hesitation in his wife's voice.

"You don't want to?" he asked.

"Of course I want to," Jen said. "But let's take off the panties."

"That's the point," Mike said. He tugged the panties further aside, exposing Jen's pussy completely. He wanted to fuck Jen in the panties. But he saw hesitation in Jen's pretty face. "What?" he asked.

"... they're Frank's," Jen said gently, not wanting to get Mike upset. "Sally's. It'd be disrespectful."

"You don't think Frank disrespects me, when he doesn't use my name?" Mike said, bitterness in his voice.

"That's how Frank is honey," Jen said gently. "You're not like that." She stroked Mike's cheek and looked into his eyes. She could tell he was hurt now. Trying to make things better, she said "Of course you can do anything you want. I'm your wife. If you want to fuck me with the panties on, you can."

Mike inwardly winched at Jen's words, although he didn't show it. But it was like she was condescending to him. She clearly didn't want Mike to "soil" the red panties. "Okay," he said, pulling the red panties off. He handed them to her.

"I'll put these away," Jen said standing up and pulling down her skirt. She held out her hand. "Come on baby."

Mike took Jen's hand. She squeezed his hand as they walked to their bedroom. Jen put the red panties into her dresser (Mike had unpacked for her as well as himself and Anna) and then joined her husband in bed.

"Frank's coming over tomorrow?" Mike asked.

Jen nodded. "That's okay right?" she asked. "We'll tell Anna he's an old friend. That I work with him."

"Yeah, sure," Mike said. That was part of the deal when he agreed to come on this trip after all.

"I need to tell you something," Jen whispered hesitantly. "I told Frank you're using condoms. I'm sorry. It kind of slipped out."

"How did it slip out?" Mike asked, frowning.

"I don't know," Jen said pressing her forehead against Mike's chest. She didn't have a good explanation.

"What'd Frank say?" Mike asked.

Jen was relieved not to hear anger in Mike's voice. "He liked it. I mean, duh," she said with a grin. As she said the next words she looked at her husband's face closely. "I think he wants to keep it that way. He wants to talk to you tomorrow about it."

Mike stared at Jen, not saying anything. When he finally spoke his voice was hoarse with excitement. "Did you tell him I want to have another baby?"

"No," Jen said. "There's no reason he needs to know that. And I'm not sure I'm ready."

"So only Frank would cum in you?" Mike asked.

Jen nodded. "He makes Lou, Hugh and Johnny wear condoms," she said.

"He'll make other men wear condoms?" Mike asked.

"Probably."

"You'd fuck other men for Frank?"

"It depends," Jen said.

"You'd fuck other men for Frank," Mike said, this time his words a statement and not a question.

"I guess," Jen said. "Yeah, probably."

"So if I wear condoms too ..." Mike said.

"That's up to you baby," Jen said.

"... only Frank will cum in you," Mike said completing his sentence.

"It's up to you baby," Jen repeated.

Mike looked into Jen's face for long moments. He finally said "Have you missed any pills?"

"I don't think so," Jen said. She reached into her bag for her birth control pills. "See?" She handed Mike the round foil packet. She hadn't missed any pills that month.

"What would happen if you didn't take tomorrow's pill?" Mike asked, punching out tomorrow's pill from the foil packet.

"Nothing," Jen said.

"What about the next day?" he said punching out the next pill.

"Mike ..."

"Or the next day?" Mike punched out the next pill. He now had three pills in his hand.

"Mike stop," Jen said with a laugh. She took the 3 pills from him and pushed them back into the packet. "Anyway, no matter what I did with my birth control pills it's not going to affect this weekend. You know that secret agent man."

Mike watched as Jen put the birth control packet back in her bag. When she looked back at him, Mike pushed up her skirt and opened her legs. Jen rested on her elbows in the bed as Mike inspected her.

"There's dried cum on your pussy lips," he said.

"Okay, that's kind of gross," Jen said with a half laugh.

Mike put a finger into her pussy. "You're still wet," he said. He pulled out his finger. Milky cum covered his finger. "Yeah, he came inside you."

"I told you," Jen said.

Mike offered his finger to Jen. She licked off Frank's cum from his finger. He put his finger in her pussy again, and again she licked off Frank's cum.

Mike put his finger in Jen's pussy again. When he pulled out she said "This time, you lick it." Her eyelids were heavy and she had her cum face on.

"No," Mike said. Jen pressed his finger against her lips. She wrapped her arm around his neck and pulled his face to her. She kissed him, his finger between their lips. As they kissed, Mike couldn't help but lick his finger.

When they stopped kissing they were both panting. Jen reached into her bag and got a condom. Mike watched as she rolled it on his hard cock. Wearing the condom, Mike made love to his wife.
Like Reply
Cheating and Rivals Pt. 26-27

Cheating and Rivals – Part 26

(Part 2 of the Caribbean vacay)

The next morning Mike made pancakes for breakfast (Anna's favorite). Always the health nut, Jen picked at a pancake but mostly ate a yogurt and fruit. After breakfast they went to the beach that was a short walk from the cabana.

"No high heels today?" Mike joked, referring to the picture Frank sent yesterday of Jen in the skimpy black string bikini and high heels. The pink bikini she wore today was still sexy but not nearly as revealing. Instead of high heels she wore flip flops.

"It's a family beach honey," Jen said with a laugh, giving her husband a playful hip bump. Mike gave her a smile back.

Anna had a wonderful time in the calm Caribbean water, bouncing and splashing around. She was like a fish (or mermaid). Jen, Mike and Maggie had a hard (but fun) time keeping up with their little blonde haired ball of energy. It was the start of a wonderful day.

"You're getting burnt," Jen said tenderly touching Mike's nose and cheek. "Let me get lotion."

Mike watched as his wife walked out of the water towards their stuff. He noticed a lot of male heads turning to watch. Even though her bikini was somewhat conservative, Jen was still incredibly beautiful and alluring, easily the prettiest and sexiest girl on the beach. Mike felt his cock tingle at the sight of so many men desiring his wife.

Before getting to her beach bag, Frank Tower showed up. Seeing him, Jen walked to him, quickening her pace.

"Hey you," Jen said smiling into his eyes. "Did you sleep in? I thought you were joining us earlier."

"I had some work," Frank explained. He smiled back at her and looked her up and down. "I like the black bikini better," he said with a grin.

"You're bad," Jen said with a laugh. "This is a family beach and a family day," she reminded him.

"I want to kiss you," Frank said.

"I know baby but we can't," Jen said, taking a step back as if afraid he was going to pull her into his arms. She obviously couldn't let Anna see that. And she promised Mike this day was his, and Frank was just there as a friend. "Come on, we're in the water. You can drop your stuff next to ours."

Frank followed Jen, admiring her slim tight ass. "This way," Jen said as Frank dropped his bag next to their chairs. Jen reached into her bag for sun tan lotion then started back towards her husband.

"Wait," Frank said grabbing Jen's hand. She turned to him. He asked "Do you want to kiss me?"

"Keep your voice down," Jen whispered. She smiled at him, a twinkle in her eye. "Yeah, I do," she whispered, the smile in her voice. She moved her slim foot so it touched his. No one could see because of the sand. She pressed her pedicured toes into his ankle. Not like a high heel, but the best she could do given the circumstances.

Frank's eyes rose, a flash of lust passing over his face. "I want to fuck you," he said.

"Tomorrow cowboy," Jen said, digging her pretty toes into his ankle. She gave him a teasing smile then turned and walked to the water.

Jen joined Mike in the water. Anna was laughing and splashing with Maggie. "Here baby," she said rubbing lotion on Mike's nose and cheeks. She was gentle because his skin was getting red.

"He's here," Mike said looking over Jen's shoulder at Frank. He stood about 20 feet away.

"Don't worry, it's our day," Jen assured him. "He's just hanging with us."

"You're okay with that?" Mike asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Just hanging. You don't want to be with Frank?"

"I want to be with you honey," Jen said, kissing Mike on the lips. "And with Anna. Us. We're a family. Frank's just a plaything. And today he's just hanging."

"Hello Mike," Frank said as he walked up. They shook hands. He abruptly said "I appreciate you using condoms with Jenny."

"Frank," Jen said with a disbelieving laugh.

"You'd rather we talk when Anna's here?" Frank asked rhetorically. Anna was still playing with Maggie at the other side of the beach. "I like initiative Mike. Good man. So we're clear, you'll use condoms with Jenny. Agreed?"

Mike paused. Then he said "Yes."

Frank curled a finger in the front of Jen's bikini bottom. Mike looked alarmed and started towards Frank but he smiled and said "Don't worry, Anna's not looking this way." Mike looked over his shoulder and saw Frank was right.

Frank tugged Jen's bikini bottom away from her body a little. "You understand I won't be using condoms with Jenny?" Frank said. "I cum where I want?"

"Yes," Mike said.

"I do what I want with her," Frank said tugging her bikini bottom harder. He looked down. He had a clear view of her little landing strip and sweet pussy. Mike looked alarmed again. But the way they were standing, especially in the water, no one could see.

"As long as it's good with Jen," Mike said.

Frank grinned. "Sure Mike. Good man. So we're agreed." Frank gave a slap to Mike's arm. "I'm a fair man though. I assure you that any man I allow with Jenny will also use condoms. So you won't be the only one. I'll be the only man bare inside Jenny. I'll be the only man to cum inside her. That is, if I decide to cum in her pussy. Sometimes it'll be her mouth. Sometimes her ass. Sometimes her face. My choice."

"Fine," Mike said under his breath, his nostrils flaring.

Frank turned to Jen. "My choice, right Jenny?"

Jen nodded, her cheeks going red.

"Again I'm a fair man," Frank said turning to look at Mike again. "I bought you condoms."

"What?" Mike said.

"They're extra thick," Frank said. "Unfortunately it cuts down on sensitivity. But less risk of breakage. You'll use those condoms."

Mike nodded.

"I want to hear you say it Mike," Frank pressed. "You'll use those condoms."

Mike glared at Frank. But he said "Fine, okay."

"Good man," Frank said slapping Mike on the arm again. "See? Communication, that's the biggest hurdle. Once we get passed that, everything falls together."

Jen looked worriedly at Mike. "Let's get back," she said tugging Mike's hand.

"I'll meet you there," Mike said.

"Are you sure?" Jen said. Mike nodded.

Jen checked on Anna. She wanted to stay with Maggie in the water a little while longer. So Jen walked with Frank back to their chairs. "Kind of over the top," Jen said to Frank.

"Jenny, this is what you need to understand," Frank said. "Mike is a cuckold. You don't like that word. But you're ignoring reality. And it's not good for you. Or Mike for that matter. You need to accept what he is."

"God Frank ..." Jen lamented.

"Why is Mike still back there?" Frank said.

"What?"

"He's still back there because he's got a hard on," Frank said.

Jen stared at Frank. Then she looked back at her husband. She realized Frank was right.

Maggie and Anna walked up a little while later. Jen introduced Frank to Anna. "Honey, this is Mr. Tower. We work together."

Anna was over her stranger anxiety. While still shy, she was fascinated with strangers, especially men.

"You work with my mommy?" Anna asked Frank. She looked at Frank with big blue eyes while hiding behind Jen. Her golden blonde hair was wet from being in the water.

"Yes I do," Frank said giving Anna a friendly smile.

"Um, see my mommy's pretty?" Anna said, touching the diamond of Jen's belly ring.

"It's beautiful," Frank said looking at Anna. Then he smiled at Jen. She smiled back, sharing a moment with him. "Do you want one someday?"

"Yah," Anna said, touching her mother's belly ring again.

At that moment Mike walked up. "Maggie, can you take Anna to the cabana for lunch?" Jen said. She hugged Mike's arm. "Let's go for a walk honey," Jen said. She glanced at Frank as she went off with her husband.

"Are you okay?" Jen said as they walked along the water. They held hands. "Frank was way over the top. He gets that way sometimes."

"Yeah," Mike said, his insides churning.

"Frank says I need to accept you're a cuckold," Jen said.

"He did huh?" Mike said with a humorless laugh.

"I think what he means, you support how I am," Jen said. She grinned and added "I mean, I'm a slut and you call me your goddess. That lets me be me, and feel good about myself. I think that's what Frank means. I love you, so I need to support you better."

"I don't think that's what Frank means," Mike said with another laugh.

"Probably not," Jen agreed with a laugh back. "But just because he's an ass doesn't mean he's not right. You support me. I need to support you better. So we both get what we want from the game."

"Yeah," Mike said.

Jen stopped and looked at her husband. She was holding both his hands. "Is that 'yeah' you agree? Or 'yeah' I need to think about it more?"

"It's 'yeah' it depends where you're going with this," Mike said.

"I want to know if you're okay," Jen said looking into her husband's eyes. "Frank's pushing my boundaries and I want to explore that. I think he's pushing your boundaries too. But it has to work for both of us. I want to make sure you're okay, you're not getting bad hurt."

"You'd stop?"

"Mike I'd definitely stop," Jen assured him. "Okay, I admit, I might be a little disappointed. But I'd get over it, I'd stop. You and Anna are my life honey. Frank is just a game."

Mike grinned. "I guess I'm not ready to stop either," he said. "But I appreciate you saying that."

"So we're good then?" Jen asked, squeezing Mike's hands.

"Yeah we're good," Mike said squeezing her hands back. Looking a little anxious, he asked "What's happening tonight?"

"Frank's hanging a little longer, then he's going home," Jen said. She squeezed his hands again and said "This is an 'us' day baby."
Like Reply
They walked back to their chairs. Maggie and Anna weren't back from lunch yet. Frank lay on a chaise chair, face down. He seemed to be dozing. "Is it okay if I put lotion on him?" Jen whispered. "I don't want him to burn."

"Yeah, sure," Mike said, his stomach churning again (but he was excited too).

Mike sat in a lounge chair one away from Frank. Jen sat between them. "You're getting red," she said to Frank who looked up sleepily. She poured lotion in her soft hands and rubbed it on Frank's back. She did his legs too. She gave him a mini-massage and ended after about 10 minutes. When she was done she rolled onto her back and looked at Mike. He looked beyond excited.

Jen moved close to her husband. Grinning, she whispered "Do you want to try out the new condoms?"

"Yeah," Mike said. He was practically panting.

Jen turned back to Frank. She leaned close to his ear, her hand on his back. "We'll be back," she whispered. "Where are the condoms?"

"I put them in your bag," Frank said. Whispering so only she could hear, he said "I don't want you to cum until tomorrow."

"What?" Jen said surprised.

"I don't want you to cum until you're with me tomorrow," Frank repeated.

Jen gave Frank a long look, an amazed and amused smile coming to her face. Without answering him she stood up and grabbed her bag. She and Mike walked back to the cabana holding hands.

The cabana shared a pool with other similar vacation cabanas. Maggie and Anna were playing at the pool. Jen knew it was almost time for Anna's nap, but they had enough time. She sensed this wouldn't take long.

In their bedroom, Mike frantically tore off Jen's pink bikini. His lips and hands were all over his wife's tight sexy body. He sucked her nipples and caressed down her long legs. He took extra time kissing around her diamond belly ring.

Then Mike got between Jen's legs. He wanted to make his wife cum. He knew intercourse was hit and miss with her, and also at the lustful state he was in he wouldn't last long. So he wanted to give his wife an orgasm with his tongue.

But Jen squeezed her legs together. "We don't have much time baby, Anna will take a nap soon," she said. "Anyways this is for you baby. We have tonight."

When Mike nodded, Jen reached into her bag. It was a box of 10 condoms. Durex. She'd never seen the brand before. The box said "Extra thick for extra safety." The size was Small.

Jen felt flush with excitement. She pulled off Mike's bathing suit. His hard cock popped out. Then she opened one of the foil packages. She rolled the condom on her husband's hard penis. The condom felt unfamiliar in her hand, unlike other "natural feeling" condoms. Definitely thicker.

Jen got on top of Mike, straddling his hips. She lowered herself, using her hand to guide his Durex-wrapped cock into her pussy. With some condoms, it almost felt natural, like skin-to-skin. The extra thick Durex wasn't anything like that. It was literally a rubber. Mike's cock felt like a rubber dildo inside her (albeit a small dildo).

"How does it feel?" Jen asked as she moved up and down.

"I can barely feel you," Mike said. He felt pressure around his cock, but not the soft smooth silkiness of Jen's pussy.

"But it's extra safe," Jen said. "This is how Frank wants it."

Mike looked into Jen's eyes. Then abruptly he came. Jen got off Mike almost immediately. She didn't want to take the chance of the condom rolling off as his small cock softened.

"Stay here a second," Mike said, pulling Jen into his arms on top of him. Maybe he had to wear a condom inside her pussy, but they could be skin-to-skin this way.

"Frank's pushing us," Mike said after a few moments.

"Yeah," Jen agreed. She got up on her elbow to look at Mike. "Do you like it?"

"It's hard sometimes," Mike said.

"But this gets hard," Jen said with a grin, putting her hand over his crotch.

"Yeah," Mike agreed with a grin back. "But it hurts."

"You like that though right?" Jen asked.

Mike looked at his wife. She was clearly trying to talk him into continuing their game with Frank. "You're really into him," he said.

"I don't know if it's him," Jen said. "More like his lifestyle. His personality. His mind fucks."

"How is that not him?" Mike asked.

"I don't know," Jen said with a laugh, not really understanding it herself. "Like yesterday. He made Johnny fuck me. Miranda didn't want him too. Neither did Hugh or Lou. It's like, he creates these situations. And people do what he says. They watched as we fucked. It's really hot."

"Not going to make many friends that way," Mike observed.

"I don't think Frank has friends," Jen said. "I mean, I think I'm his friend. But I don't know who else he has."

"You're his friend?" Mike asked.

"I think so. I want to be," Jen said. "I've known him forever. I've always looked up to him. I guess I still do. He's mean to people. But there's something there, inside. He lost his wife and he doesn't see Sophie. I guess I'd like to be his friend."

They were silent for long moments after that. "I know I say this all the time, whenever we play the game," Mike said. "But I'm afraid you're going to fall in love with him."

"Baby, I don't think you know what you want," Jen said, kissing his hand to take the sting out of her words. "Just yesterday you wanted me to stop taking birth control. And you've told me before you want me to get close to my boyfriends. You WANT them to be boyfriends and not just lovers."

Mike nodded but didn't say anything. Everything Jen said was true.

"I think you need to trust me," Jen said. "Frank's new and exciting. He does things differently. But I can handle him. I have lots of guy friends. Okay, Frank's different, I'm fucking him. But we've done this before baby. I won't let Frank hurt us or our family."

They heard Maggie and Anna in the next room. Maggie was putting Anna down for her nap.

"I guess we should get back to the beach," Jen said. She got up and put her bikini back on.

"You go ahead," Mike said. "I'll check on Anna and be down in a little bit."

When Jen got to the beach Frank was packing up to leave. "Going so soon?" she asked.

"I've got to get back," Frank said. "We're going out tonight."

"Where are you going?" Jen asked.

"Why, are you jealous?" Frank said with a teasing grin.

"Don't flatter yourself Frank," Jen said coldly.

Frank chuckled. "I know people on the island. They're having a party."

"Okay," Jen said. She felt envious. And yes, she felt jealous too.

"What time do you want picked up tomorrow?" Frank asked.

"I mean, whenever," Jen said. "Anna gets up early, so after breakfast I can go. What should I wear?"

"Not this bikini," Frank said looking at the pink bikini. Mike liked when she wore pink because it emphasized her youthful innocent appearance. Frank preferred an older, more sophisticated and sexy look.

"I've got another black one," Jen said with a laugh.

"Bring that," Frank said. "You have a sundress? Wear that. No bra. With the red panties."

"Yes sir," Jen said with a laugh, playfully saluting. She rolled her eyes both at his obsession with the panties and the thoroughness of his directions.

"And something for dinner. Casual. Like a crop top." Frank reached out and touched her belly ring. "I want to see this," he said with a grin.

"Okay," Jen said with another laugh.

"Did you cum with Mike?" Frank asked, the grin still on his face. Now he looked intrigued.

"No," Jen answered. She felt hot across her face.

"Good," Frank said. Like earlier, he curled a finger in Jen's bikini bottoms and tugged slightly. "Keep it that way."

Jen was excited the next morning as they ate breakfast. (Mike made pancakes again.) She tried to hide her excitement because she didn't want to hurt Mike's feelings. She loved spending time with her family. But the thing was, Frank was so exciting and fun. His lifestyle was incredibly luxurious and opulent. And with Frank there were surprises around every corner; he always kept her guessing. On top of that she was getting awesome sex! Lou and Hugh, Johnny – they were major eye candy. Frank was easy on the eyes too. And they were all awesome in bed. Jen was getting a lot of fantastic sex with a variety of sexy men. Added to that were Frank's head games that added another level of delicious excitement.

"What's the plan?" Mike asked Jen in their bedroom as she packed an overnight bag. She wore a short sundress with 2 thin straps at her shoulders. Her long blonde hair was down, and she wore strappy high heel sandals on her pretty feet.

"I'll text you later where we'll be," Jen told him. She gave him a quick kiss. "I've got it set up with Maggie. She'll babysit Anna while you're with us."

"Okay," Mike said. "You're sleeping over?"

"Yeah. You said I could?" Jen said.

"Yeah," Mike said. "Be home before Anna wakes up okay?"

"I will baby," Jen promised, giving Mike another kiss. In the 4 inch high heels they were about the same height so she didn't have to get on her tip toes to kiss him. "Um ...," she said, talking off her wedding and engagement rings. Mike took them and put them in his pocket.

"What are you going to do today?" Jen asked. "Watch the Mets?"

"They won the pennant, they're in the World Series," Mike said with a grin.

"Oh that's so good baby," Jen said smiling back at her husband. Just then her iPhone buzzed with a text. She read it and laughed.

"Who's that?" Mike asked.

"You know my cousin Cindy?" Jen said, a smile on her face as she re-read the text. Mike nodded. She asked "Are the Royals playing Toronto?"

"The Blue Jays," Mike said with a nod. "Yeah, tonight."

"If the Royals win, Cindy's got to paint her fingernails blue," Jen told Mike with a grin. "But if the Blue Jays win she gets to paint a nail of six guys."

"Oh okay," Mike said with a laugh. Then he thought about it. "Wait. Why not 10 guys?"

Jen rolled her eyes and laughed. "Like, 6 guys aren't enough?"

"Are you serious?" Mike said with a raised eyebrow. Did "painting fingernails" mean "hunka hunka burning love" out those ways?

"You know those country girls," Jen joked with another laugh. She looked at her husband. He looked kind of melancholy. "What's wrong?"
Like Reply
Mike gave a sheepish shrug. "There comes a time in a guy's life he knows he'll never play outfield for the Mets."

"What?" Jen asked surprised. "That's what you want?"

"Every guy who lives in New York wants that," Mike told her. "It's great the Mets won the pennant. They signed this great outfielder, Yoenis Cespedes ..."

Jen read his mind. Trying to keep a straight face she said "So now they've got Yoenis they don't need you." She rubbed his arm consoling.

"Something like that," Mike said glumly.

"Don't worry baby," Jen said giving him a kiss. "You're still my secret agent man."

Hugh and Lou picked up Jen a few minutes later. They continued to give her the silent treatment on the drive to the villa. "It wasn't my fault," Jen told them. "You know Frank."

"You should have said something," Hugh said.

"Look," Jen said. "I think by now you know what I'm like. But I like you both. I don't want you to be mad at me. Can't we just blame Frank and leave it at that?" She laughed to make it sound like a joke, but Jen was truly bothered. She liked being liked. She hated it when people were mad or disappointed with her.

But the bodyguards continued their silent treatment.

"Okay wait," Jen said. "Can you stop the car?"

"Why?" Lou said. He was driving.

"Just stop for a minute," Jen said. She pointed to a hedged parking lot. "Over there."

Lou pulled into the parking lot. "Can you come here, sit next to me?" Jen said.

Giving Jen a questioning look, the bodyguards got into the back seat with Jen, one on either side. "I'm sorry okay?" she said apologizing again. She opened their pants and took out their cocks. While surprised, they both got hard really fast. Jen stroked them both. "We probably shouldn't tell Frank," she said.

"No," Hugh agreed. He tentatively reached a hand towards Jen's breasts.

"Go ahead," Jen said. "But don't leave any marks."

Hugh fondled Jen's breasts while Lou caressed her long legs. They panted as Jen stroked them with her soft hands. Lou moved his hand up her dress but Jen stopped him by squeezing her legs together. "No," she said simply, not letting them finger her. She wasn't supposed to cum until she saw Frank. She continued to stroke the 2 bodyguards.

"Fuck," Hugh groaned. He was really close. "Where should I cum?"

Jen suddenly felt anxious and worried. She hadn't thought of that! She couldn't let it get on her dress. Fuck it. Letting go of Lou, she pulled her hair back and took Hugh into her mouth. She sucked and stroked him with both hands until he came. She swallowed all of his cum.

Then she turned to Lou and did the same thing.

"You're amazing," Hugh said panting. Both bodyguards were gasping, their heads thrown back against the leather car seat.

"Can we stop someplace?" Jen asked. "I need to brush my teeth."

Frank kissed Jen when she arrived at his villa. She'd brushed her teeth and used mouthwash, and also fixed her makeup. Thank god Frank didn't seem to notice. Jen was certain Frank would've fired Lou and Hugh. Jen obviously didn't want that. She liked them both.

Frank walked Jen to his bedroom. "Have you cum?" he asked.

"No," Jen said.

He stroked the thin strap of the sundress across her right shoulder. "Tell me," he said. "Did Mike fuck you last night?"

"Yes," Jen said.

"But you didn't cum from intercourse," Frank said.

"No."

"Did Mike go down on you?" Frank asked.

Jen nodded. She put Mike off earlier in the afternoon, but she had no excuse to do it again at night.

"You faked an orgasm," Frank said knowingly.

Jen nodded. "But I would've cum if I let Mike go longer," she said, feeling it important to point that out.

Frank shrugged as if that didn't matter. "When you're with me you have enough orgasms, don't you think?" he asked.

"Can a girl ever have too many orgasms?" Jen joked.

"Jenny it's all about you right?" Frank said. He looked her up and down. "With your body and looks you must think you're entitled."

"Frank ..." Jen said with a laugh. She'd just been joking.

"You're wearing the panties?" he asked.

"Yes," Jen said. She raised the skirt of the sundress. The sundress was so short she didn't have to raise it too much to expose the lacy red panties.

Frank nodded, his eyes on the red panties. He reached into a bag. "Put this on," he said. It was the short brunette wig from the masquerade ball.

Jen wasn't surprised, knowing Frank would bring back the wig sooner or later. (Like Mike, Frank had his kinks and she was getting to know them.) Jen began rolling her blonde hair into a bun when Frank stopped her. "In the bathroom," he said. "Put it on in the bathroom. Then come out."

Jen looked at him but she did as he asked. She came out of the bathroom a few minutes later. She had the wig on and had touched up her makeup. Frank looked at Jen as a short haired brunette (the brown hair just barely touched her shoulders). He stroked her cheek as he looked into her eyes. Then he pulled her to him and kissed her.

Moments later they were on the bed, kissing and fondling. Frank pulled off the red panties. He got between her legs and entered her in the missionary position.

Frank fucked her hard and deep, but not fast. He looked into her eyes and kissed her as he moved in and out, stroking her cheeks and brown hair. Jen came quickly. As she came Frank held her hands in his. She was already so hot from the mind fuck yesterday and being with Lou and Hugh less than 30 minutes earlier. Frank came fast too. As his orgasm hit, he continued to hold Jen's hands in his. The red panties were in his left hand and Jen could feel the lacy material as he squeezed her hand.

Frank kissed Jen as he pulled out. "I need to make a few calls," he said as he pulled on his swim trunks and shirt. "Why don't you put on your bikini go out to the pool? Everyone else is there." Then he was gone leaving Jen alone in the bedroom.

Jen was still breathing hard as Frank left and closed the door. She stood up on shaky knees. She felt physically and emotionally unbalanced.

She took off the sundress and looked into the mirror. She was naked except for the strappy high heels. And the brunette wig.

Jen looked at herself in the mirror. She touched the wig. The hair felt real, like hers.

Jen was a natural blonde. She'd always been a blonde. More than that, she thought of herself as a blonde.

But she kind of liked the different look of a brunette. The problem with blonde, it made her look young and innocent. That was a good thing sometimes; Mike loved that look. Sometimes though Jen wanted to look older and more sophisticated. Jen often envied her best friend Allie, with how she looked so sultry and mysterious with her dark hair.

As Jen looked into the mirror she didn't recognize herself. Who was she? That morning (less than an hour ago) she'd left her husband and daughter. She'd then given hand jobs to 2 guys she barely knew, men who had pretend bangd her not too long ago. She swallowed their cum so it wouldn't get on her dress to prevent her boyfriend from finding out what she'd done with his bodyguards.

Two days ago, she let a guy she just met (Johnny) fuck her. That by itself wasn't that unusual (she was a slut after all and her nympho switch was on). But in doing so she'd hurt 3 people.

And yesterday, she made her sweet husband wear condoms so thick he could barely feel anything. She wouldn't let him give her an orgasm. She faked an orgasm to stop their oral sex to prevent him from making her climax.

And now she was looking in a mirror with a wig on, and actually contemplating what it would be like to have short brown hair.

All because Frank Tower said so. The thoughts made her shudder.

Who the fuck was she? Was she Jen? Or Jenny?

She felt herself spiraling out of control. Frank's wealth and power, his handsome looks, their history, the way he treated her – it was all intoxicating. Yesterday she asked Mike to trust her. She assured him she could handle Frank. But she wasn't sure. It was beyond infatuation. Or different. Frank wanted to control her. In fascinating ways. And it was intoxicating.

Jen put on the bikini. It was another new black one, made up mostly of strings. If anything it was even more revealing than the one she wore the day before. With the high heels she looked almost obscene.

Jen looked in the mirror again. She touched the short brown hair. As if forcing herself to wake up, she pulled off the wig. She undid the bun and her long blonde hair cascaded over her shoulders. She was Jen not Jenny. Jen. Mike's Jen.

Jen left the bedroom and started for the pool. She heard Frank's voice coming from the study. She went there instead, her strappy high heels clicking on the rich Italian ceramic floors.

Frank was talking on the phone. He smiled when she walked in. Jen sat on a chair in front of his desk.

Jen sat on the edge of the chair, her legs together, the high heels flat on the floor. She had her elbows on her knees and her chin on her hands. She watched Frank talk on the phone.

Frank was clearly in control. He was issuing orders and people were obeying. She'd never met anyone like him. So manipulative and forceful. Clint was rich and powerful. But as a lawyer he did the bidding of men like Frank. He wasn't in control. Men like Frank were in control.

Frank curled a finger at Jen, gesturing her over. Jen walked over and stood next to him. Frank put the phone on mute.
Like Reply
"Who are you talking to?" Jen asked.

"Men who are about to lose a lot of money," Frank said with a grin. "To me." Frank put his hand on Jen's firm ass cheek. The bikini left her mostly exposed. "I like this," he said.

"Thanks."

"You got this for me?" he asked.

"You know I did."

"I like hearing you say it," Frank said caressing her ass.

"I got the bikini for you Frank," Jen said.

Frank grinned. "You're wet," he said looking at her pussy.

Jen looked down, demurely brushing her long blonde hair behind her ear. She curled her fingers into the sides of her bottoms and tugged up, forming a V. The action formed a camel toe. She was wet there. "It's you," she said referring to his sperm inside her (and now leaking out).

Frank was breathing hard now. Everything Jenny Johnson did was sexy. She exuded sensuality. They just fucked and he already wanted her again.

"It's you baby," Jen repeated softly. She moved her foot slightly and dug the stiletto of her high heel into the top of his foot.

Frank barely stifled a moan. God he wanted this girl! He wanted to throw her onto the desk and take her again. But he wanted to close this deal too. Not because he needed the money, but because he wanted to win. And he didn't want Jenny to see her effect on him.

Frank grinned and patted her ass. "Be a good girl and wait for me at the pool," he ordered.

Miranda, Johnny, Hugh and Lou were already there. It was barely 10am and Miranda was already drinking champagne. "Want one?" Miranda asked with a smile.

Jen wanted to pace herself but she didn't want to say no to Miranda after the other day. So she smiled and took a glass of the sparkling nectar from the older woman.

"Hungry?" Miranda asked. She was eating an egg concoction. The boys were eating too. It must be brunch time in the Frank Universe. Although, the boys weren't drinking since they were working.

"What is it?" Jen asked.

"Scrambled eggs with shaved white truffles."

"I've never had truffles," Jen said looking curiously at the plate. The truffles looked like thin chestnuts. They were off-white. She'd heard of black truffles too. Did truffles come in other colors?

"Here," Miranda said offering Jen a bite. Jen hesitantly put the food in her mouth.

"Oh my god!" she gushed as rich earthy flavors exploded in her mouth.

Miranda grinned. "Try another bite with the champagne," she suggested, offering another forkful.

This time Jen took a sip of the champagne after putting the food in her mouth. Her eyes went wide. The combination of eggs, truffles and champagne was heavenly. It was like sex! An orgasm in her mouth!

"Only the best for Frank," Miranda said grinning.

"Yeah," Jen agreed.

"Want your own?" Miranda said. "Johnny will get it for you."

"Um, no I already ate," Jen said reluctantly. She'd had breakfast at home and didn't want to eat again so soon. Jen was always worried about her weight. She didn't feel good about herself if she gained even a single pound.

Jen sat on the chair next to Miranda. "I'm sorry about the other day," she said. "I can tell you're close to Johnny. I should have stopped it."

"That's okay honey. Frank usually gets his way," Miranda observed. She was being nice and understanding, but there was a touch of bitterness in her voice.

"I'm getting to know that," Jen said with a laugh.

"Anyway, Johnny made it up to me that night," Miranda said with a grin. "And yesterday. And this morning."

"Okay now you're bragging," Jen said with another laugh. Miranda laughed too.

"What'd you do yesterday?" Miranda asked. "You were with Frank?"

"I was with my family," Jen said.

"They're here?" Miranda asked surprised.

"My husband and daughter," Jen said with a nod. "And our nanny. Well, part time nanny. Maggie goes to NYU and temps sometimes where I work."

"I thought Frank was with you," Miranda said.

"He was," Jen said. "He hung with us."

"Your husband knows about you and Frank?" Miranda asked. When Jen nodded, she asked "Your husband's into hot wives? Or cuckold? Or poly?" Miranda had been around, she knew all the kinks.

"I'm not sure about the labels," Jen said with a laugh. "I mean, I'm not sure where one ends and the other begins. But Mike says he's a cuckold." Jen had decided to use the C word. Frank was right, if she didn't she was taking something away from her husband. With all he gave her and allowed her to do, the least she could do was acknowledge and support his fantasies.

"And you're a sub?" Miranda asked.

"I guess," Jen said with another laugh, this one nervous and awkward. It was embarrassing talking about this so openly with someone she barely knew. But then, it seemed strangely appropriate given what happened the other day.

"So you're a bottom, and your husband's a bottom," Miranda observed. "And Frank's a top."

"He's definitely a top," Jen agreed.

"Has Frank and your husband done anything?" Miranda asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Mike's not into that," Jen said immediately. "He's more into watching me. And the head games."

"I'm sure Frank is good at that," Miranda said with a grin.

"He is," Jen agreed with a half laugh.

"Your husband – his name is Mike? – he's okay with you and Frank?" Miranda asked.

"Overall he's okay," Jen said. "He gets down sometimes. But that's part of it for him. Honestly I don't completely understand his fantasy. I mean, I know what gets Mike hot. I can push his buttons. But I don't know why it gets him hot. Not really. You know what I mean?"

"Yeah. It's like you know the symptoms but not the disease," Miranda said.

"Yeah," Jen said with a laugh. It was a strange way to put it, but maybe "disease" was accurate.

"What do you get out of it?" Miranda asked.

"I get a lot of sex with hot guys," Jen said with another laugh. "I like the variety. I like the romance part too. I mean, the beginning of a new relationship is always so exciting."

"NRE," Miranda agreed. She asked "Does it affect your marriage?"

"It's dangerous," Jen admitted. "But when the game works – we call it our game – then it brings us closer together. We talk all the time. Mike pays more attention to me. I'm like the center of his universe. I really like that part. A lot." Jen laughed again. "We've done it since before we got married. I've had ..." Jen paused to count. Ricky, Scott, Tom, Frankie. She didn't count Clint. Now Frank. "I've had 5 lovers. Boyfriends I guess. That's what Mike calls them. 5 boyfriends in 10 years. I guess that's not so bad." Jen laughed again.

"Ten years?" Miranda asked.

"Mike and I started going together when I was 19," Jen explained. "I was a sophomore. Mike was a grad student."

"You've been together the whole time?" Miranda asked.

"We ran into a bump," Jen said, her mood going melancholy. "You may have heard of my husband. Mike Andrews?"

Miranda's eyes went wide. "The Liberty-gate guy? Sapphire? They put him in jail for a year?"

"Yeah," Jen said looking sad.

"But Frank introduces you as Jenny Johnson," Miranda said.

"I met Frank when I was in high school," Jen explained. "Johnson's my maiden name." She shrugged. "Frank likes playing head games."

Frank called out to Miranda from the house. "I'll be back," Miranda said to Jen as she got up to talk to Frank.

Jen looked into the Caribbean blue sky, feeling melancholy. She felt sad after talking about Liberty-gate and thinking about that time of her life (when Mike was in jail and after, when they were separated). She had the urge to go home to be with Mike and Anna. But today was the last day of the vacay with Frank. Frank was paying for this, and it wasn't like he'd been involved with Liberty-gate. Was it fair to dump him today? Especially since tomorrow was another family day, so she'd have all day tomorrow to be with Mike and Anna.

She thought about her husband and the game they were playing. Mike wanted her to spend today with Frank. He looked forward to tonight when they were going out as a group. Despite his mixed feelings, if she went home right now he'd probably be disappointed.

In a way, Mike was just as controlling and manipulative as Frank. Maybe more so. They were playing the game because of him. Okay, maybe that was debatable given her history. She was a slut after all. But certainly Mike was the reason she was involved with Frank. He pushed her into his arms.

The whole pregnancy thing. That was Mike's ultimate fantasy. Now, as of yesterday, Frank was the only man allowed bare inside her, the only man allowed to cum inside her. Mike was relegated to wearing condoms. If the pill failed and she got pregnant, there would be no doubt who the father was. Yes, Frank "ordered" it. But Mike was the one who started it all. This was exactly what Mike wanted. So who was controlling who?

Inside the villa, Frank said to Miranda "You brought your equipment?"

Miranda looked hesitant. "I'm not sure about this Frank," she said warily. "Jenny's a nice girl. I like her. Are you sure she wants this?"

"Miranda, this is the reason you're here," Frank said firmly. "Why I invited you."

"Oh sorry Frank, for a moment there I thought we were friends," Miranda said sarcastically.

Frank smiled. "Of course we're friends. And you know I enjoy your company. So does Johnny. Of course, it seems like he enjoys Jenny's company too."

Miranda narrowed her eyes. "What are you saying Frank?" she said. It was almost a hiss.

"Right now you have a convenient arrangement, with Johnny in my Philadelphia office," Frank said. "It would be a shame if I had to transfer Johnny to New York City. I'm sure Jenny would welcome the change. She seems taken with your young friend. She already has Hugh and Lou. I'm sure she could handle Johnny too. By now you know she's insatiable. She's beautiful. Stunning really. If Johnny had regular access to Jenny, I doubt he would take the effort to see you in Philadelphia."

"God Frank you're a bastard," Miranda lamented. But she sounded defeated. Frank had won. Again. Miranda knew there was no future with Johnny. They were 20 years apart. But she was fond of Johnny, and not just in bed. More than just fond. She didn't want to lose him. And Frank was right. While Johnny might have some affection for her, she couldn't compete with Jenny Johnson (or Andrews, whatever her name was). The blond bitch was too beautiful and sexy. And she was nice too. So Miranda couldn't even bring herself to hate her.
Like Reply
"Alright, I'll do it," Miranda said giving in.

"Good show," Frank said with a big grin. "Here, this might help." He handed Miranda two pills.

"What are they?"

"Ecstasy," Frank said.

"For me?" Miranda said surprised.

"Of course not," Frank said derisively. "I want you to have steady hands. Jenny's too precious to me. But it might help with Jenny. Make sure she takes both."

"When?" Miranda asked.

Frank grinned. "You'll know when," he said confidently. It was about breaking Jenny's spirit, Frank thought. Not completely, but enough. Making Jenny understand who was in charge. Who owned her. And showing Mike who was in charge with Jenny.

Frank was hard. Power turned him on. Controlling and manipulating people turned him on.

"Do me a favor Miranda honey," Frank said. He put his hand on her shoulder and pushed her down to her knees. Miranda knew what to do. She'd done it many times before. It was worth it. Being Frank Tower's friend had a lot of perks. And more than just eggs and white truffles.

Frank rolled his head back as Miranda took him into her mouth. He knew he could go again with Jenny. That's what he preferred in fact. But he didn't want Jenny to know how captivated he was by her. How much he desired her. He needed to keep the power in their relationship firmly tilted towards him. But he was a man, and men had needs. And honestly, Miranda sucked cock better than Jenny. It was perhaps her only flaw. And her small tits of course.

"Frank wants to go to the beach," Miranda told Jen about 15 minutes later. "The cars are waiting."

"But the beach is just over there," Jen said motioning beyond the privacy hedges.

"These beaches are better," Miranda said.

Jen shrugged. Whatever. She moved to take off her high heels and put on flip flops but Miranda stopped her. "Frank probably wants you to keep them on," Miranda said knowingly. "Don't worry, you won't feel out of place." The older gypsy woman slipped into high heels herself.

They drove a few miles to a resort and were escorted to a roped off area of the beach. It was crowded with lots of beautiful people. This part of the beach was decked so Jen and Miranda's high heels worked. In fact, most of the girls wore high heels to go along with their bikinis. Jen felt like she was in Vegas instead of the Caribbean. It had that vibe.

"Who are these people?" Jen asked Frank.

"My friends from last night," Frank said.

"Are they really your friends?" Jen asked.

"Friend is a relative term," Frank said with a chuckle. He didn't look like it mattered.

The crowd ranged from Jen's age (and younger) to Frank's age. Almost all the women were beautiful and wearing skimpy bikinis, many even more revealing than Jen's.

It didn't take long for many of the women to lose their bikini tops. "It's a nude beach," Miranda said to Jen. Jen looked beyond their roped-in area and realized she was right. A lot of girls were topless. Loud music blared and alcohol (and probably recreational drugs) were free flowing. It wasn't even noon and some looked wasted (or getting there).

"Take off your tops," Frank told Jen and Miranda.

Jen frowned. "I'm not feeling it Frank," she said. Maybe because it was too early, or because she was sober, but Jen wasn't into this scene. Also, most of the topless girls had really big breasts. Always insecure about her bust size, Jen didn't want to reveal her little As with all the Cs, Ds and double Ds around her. It wasn't like that time in Vegas at Caesar's Venus pool. (Author's note: see Consequences - Part 5). Then she was around friends and co-workers. She was the boss lady, everyone respected her. Here she was just a flat chested blonde. No way she wanted to compete with all these pretty busty girls.

"Take off your tops," Frank said again.

Miranda gave Jen a "what can we do?" shrug. She took off her bikini top. Of course Miranda didn't have to worry. She had big beautiful breasts.

Jen continued to frown at Frank. But his stare was too intense. It's what Paige said, Frank Tower was a force of nature. Reluctantly, Jen reached behind her and pulled the string at her back. Then she pulled the string around her neck. She tossed her bikini top in her bag.

"Good girl," Frank said with a smile at Jen. He gave her a pat on the behind, treating her like a little girl. Frank gave Miranda a look, then turned to talk to people.

Miranda had noticed Frank's glance at her. She reached into her bag and offered something to Jen. "Maybe this will help honey," she said.

Jen recognized the pill. "Ecstasy? Are you taking one?"

"No I have to stay sober," Miranda said. "I have a client later."

"Seriously?" Jen said surprised. "A client? Here? Today?"

"Frank set it up," Miranda said evasively. "Anyway, this'll help you relax. You like Ecstasy?" Miranda offered Jen only 1 of the 2 pills. She didn't care if Frank got pissed. She wasn't going to try to get Jen to take both. One was bad enough given what Frank had in mind for her later.

"Yeah but ..." Jen was tempted but she shook her head no. "I don't want to be fucked up tomorrow morning. Not with Mike and Anna."

"It's only noon now honey. It'll be out of your system by then," Miranda said.

Jen knew Miranda was probably right. But she didn't want to take any chances. Miranda looked nervous when Jen turned down the Ecstasy but she didn't press.

Frank took Jen's hand and walked her through the crowd. He introduced her as "my girlfriend Jenny Johnson." The people there were nice, unlike the Bitchy Wives at the dinner party. But still, Jen felt uncomfortable. It was embarrassing to meet new people with her top off. And she felt intimidated with all the big beautiful breasts around her. She felt like a little girl among grown women.

A few of the girls who knew Frank well gave Jen a hug hello when he introduced her as his girlfriend. Jen felt even more uncomfortable and embarrassed as the girls squeezed their big breasts against her little titties as they hugged.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Jen whispered to Frank.

"What?" Frank asked.

"You know what I mean," Jen said.

"I'm not doing anything to you Jenny," Frank said. "You need to understand, your breasts are smaller than normal. In a crowd like this, most girls are going to be bigger. Don't worry, the rest of your body is lovely."

Jen frowned at that. "So you're saying, you don't like my breasts," she said, feeling hurt and even more insecure about her small breasts than usual.

Frank reached up and cupped her. People around them turned to look and listen. "I think your breasts are lovely Jenny," he said. Jen's small breasts disappeared in Frank's hands. "Nothing wrong with perky," he added, grinning to the crowd. Everyone laughed and chuckled. Jen's face turned even redder.

Frank thumbed her nipples. They were rock hard. "You have your cum face on Jenny," he whispered.

The party continued until late afternoon. Jen stayed closed to Frank. Normally she would bop around and be a social butterfly. But she wasn't feeling her normal mojo, her normal confidence. She felt inadequate, the way she used to feel with Colin who was constantly on her case to get bigger tits.

A girl with long dark hair approached Frank. She had the dark complexion of an Italian (which she was). She was about the same age as Jen. She was beautiful with a curvy hourglass body. She also was drunk or high (or both). "Jenny, this is Juliet," Frank said. "Jules, this is my new girlfriend Jenny."

"Oh my god you're so pretty," Juliet said to Jen, slurring her words. Jules had a charming southern accent despite her Mediterranean complexion. "And so tiny. God I wish I had your body."

Before Jen had a chance to respond Juliet flittered away, gaily talking with other partygoers. Juliet reminded Jen of herself, a social butterfly. But while Juliet was acting bubbly and outgoing, Jen found herself holding Frank's hand tightly.

"She's a happy girl," Jen said watching Juliet happily chit chat with anyone and everyone.

"I suppose," Frank said, not really caring. "I believe she's going through a difficult time. Recently broke up with her fiancée."

"Oh," Jen said feeling sorry for Juliet. "How do you know her?"

"Daughter of a business acquaintance," Frank said with another uncaring shrug. It seemed Frank had a lot of business acquaintances.

A little later Juliet flittered back over to Jen. She was so drunk and high she seemed on the brink of teetering over. "Jenny you need lotion," Juliet said with a giggle. Before Jen could stop her, she rubbed oil on Jen's breasts. "They're so cute," Juliet said with another giggle. A crowd (mostly men) quickly formed around the two pretty girls.

"Your nipples are so hard," Juliet said. She rubbed them between her thumbs and index fingers. She grinned. "I bet this feels good huh?"

Jen nodded, her nostrils flaring. Yeah it did feel good. Jen noticed the people watching and felt uncomfortable. "Thanks Juliet," she said stepping away from the busty brunette's hands.

"Call me Jules," Juliet said with a drunken giggle. Juliet whipped off her bikini top. Her breasts were huge and beautiful. "You do me now," she said handing Jen the bottle of suntan oil. Unlike Jen, Juliet seemed delighted by the people watching. Or maybe that was because she was drunk and high.

Jen hesitated. Then she heard Frank say "I think that's a good idea." Jen turned and looked at Frank. Frank nodded, his intense eyes saying "do it."

It was like an out of body experience. Jen found herself rubbing oil over Juliet's perfect double Ds. Whereas Juliet had been able to easily hold Jen's entire breasts in her hands, Jen needed both hands to hold just one of Juliet's (and still there was soft milky flesh left uncovered).

"Rub my nipples Jenny," Juliet said, her eyelids getting heavy. Jen did. "God you do this better than Roman."

"Your fiancée's name is Roman?" Jen asked. Roman and Juliet?

"Yeah, fucked up huh?" Juliet said with a laugh. Jules had the glassy look of being high. "Your nipples are more sensitive than mine. I wish I had your breasts."
Like Reply
"I wish I had yours," Jen said admiringly as she felt the heavy weight of Juliet's big perfect breasts in her hands.

Abruptly Juliet's pretty face turned sad. "Roman dumped me."

"I'm sorry," Jen said as she continued to rub oil on Juliet's breasts. Juliet was so lovely and she seemed nice. What man in his right mind would break up with her?

Juliet smiled at Jen. "You're so pretty," she said. "Like Alice in Wonderland." Juliet turned to look at Frank. "Uncle Frank I want to fuck your new girlfriend." Looking back at Jen she said "God I haven't gotten laid since Roman dumped me. You're probably a better fuck than that asshole."

Frank chuckled. He took Jen's hand and led her away.

Jen looked over her shoulder at Juliet. She was already talking to other people, in full social butterfly mode. Jen felt sorry for Juliet. No doubt she was partying extra hard to forget Roman. Jen's thoughts turned to Mike. If he left her, would she turn into a Juliet?

"What do you think of Jules?" Frank asked. When Jen didn't reply, Frank curled a finger in Jen's bikini bottoms and pulled her close to him. "If I wanted you to fuck Jules you would," he said. He gave her a knowing smile. "And you'd love it. You're a slut Jenny. You'd love it."

Jen looked at Frank, breathing hard. Her head was fucked up. She felt sorry for Juliet but turned on too. Frank kept her off balance. Usually SHE kept her boyfriends/lovers off balance, wrapped around her finger. This was a new experience for her. Was that part of Frank's appeal?

Thankfully the party finally ended. Jen walked with Frank to the car. She moved to put on her top but Frank stopped her. "No," he said taking the top from her. He dropped it in a trash can.

"Frank that's expensive," Jen said retrieving her top.

"Don't you understand yet?" Frank said. "While you're with me you don't have to worry about money."

Jen frown at Frank. She put the bikini top in her bag.

Hugh opened the door for Jen, his eyes on her bare breasts.

"Hold on Lou," Frank said as Lou was about to drive back to the villa. He looked at Jen. "You've still got your cum face on," he said loud enough for the bodyguards to hear.

"Yeah," Jen admitted. She felt hot, her pussy tingled.

Frank leaned against the door, looking at Jen. "Get yourself off," he said. "I want to watch you make yourself cum."

"Seriously?" Jen said, glancing at Hugh and Lou. They were turned in their seats and looking at her. Jen guessed another perk.

"You know I don't like saying things twice," Frank warned. "Do it."

Jen looked into Frank's face. Again she felt the intensity of his stare. Whatever, she thought. She slid down into the rich leather seat of the limo. Looking anxiously at Hugh and Lou, she reached her right hand into her bikini bottoms. She closed her eyes and found her clit. She practically jumped when she touched her love button. That's how hot she was, how hot this scene was. She began rubbing herself. After a few moments, she brought her left hand up and fondled her breast. It wouldn't take long. And she wanted – needed – release.

Frank, Hugh and Lou's eyes were on Jen as she masturbated. She was an incredible sight, her beautiful face contorted in concentration, her nipples hard on her small tits, her hand inside her bottoms, her long shapely legs open, the strappy high heels flat on the floor.

Jen moaned and arched her back. She was almost there, right at the edge. Her toes curled in the high heels, digging into the lush carpet of the limo.

Abruptly Frank pulled Jen's hand from her bottoms. The movement ruined Jen's orgasm. "What?" she groaned, her eyes opening. Her body felt disappointed, needing release even more now than before.

"I don't like being disagreed with," Frank said crossly.

"What?" Jen said, still not understanding.

Frank reached into her bag. He pulled out her bikini top. He opened the window and threw it out of the car. Then he tossed a few 100 dollar bills into her bag. "You still don't understand Jenny," he said sternly. "I'll let you cum when you do."

Cheating and Rivals – Part 27

(Part 3 of the Caribbean vacay)

They drove to the villa. Frank took Jen's hand and they walked into the villa. Jen felt weak kneed after having been so close to an orgasm and having been denied. She resented Frank too. But at some level it was also a turn-on.

Hugh and Lou followed Frank and Jen into the villa. Miranda and Johnny were already there. "Let's get ready for dinner," Frank told everyone.

Jen pulled her hand from Frank's. She crossed her arms over her chest to cover her breasts. (Miranda had her top back on.) "Frank, where are we going?" she asked. "I need to call Mike."

Frank seemed annoyed but he said "The Palomar."

Jen called Mike. She told him about the Palomar and they talked about his day. Anna was having a lot of fun at the beach and pool. So much fun in fact that she barely noticed her mother wasn't there. Of course, Anna was getting constant attention from Mike and Maggie so it wasn't like she was starved for attention. Also, with the health conscious Jen not there, Mike and Maggie were letting Anna eat fun foods like hot dogs with ketchup (or ketchup with hot dogs given how Anna always drenched her plate with the condiment) and cheese curls.

Jen frowned. She'd missed Anna's first flight and now she was missing Anna's first real beach vacation. At the same time she was happy Anna was having fun. She consoled herself with the fact that tomorrow was another family day.

After hanging up with Mike, Jen showered and did her hair and makeup. Frank had said to wear something casual, so she pulled out a thong, bra, crop top and skirt. She put on the thong and was about to put on the skirt when Frank walked in. He looked at the clothes and shook his head. "No, wear this," he said handing her something black.

Jen assumed it was another of Sally's panties. But it wasn't. It was a bra.

"Frank this isn't my size," Jen said. She was an A cup. The black bra was a C.

"You said you wanted bigger breasts like Juliet's," he said.

"I'm not wearing this," Jen objected.

"Yes you are," Frank said with finality, giving her another stern look. He left the room and called out "Miranda, help Jenny please."

"Look what he wants me to wear," Jen said disbelievingly to Miranda, holding out the C cup bra.

"Just do it Jenny," Miranda urged her. "Believe me, it's easier to do what Frank says." She pulled the bra over Jen's arms and then reached behind to snap it.

"But I look ridiculous," Jen said looking in the mirror. Her small breasts provided no support for the large C cups.

Miranda looked around for a box of tissues. Seeing one, she picked it up and began stuffing the bra with tissues. Jen gave Miranda a "what the fuck?" look.

"Don't tell me you've never done this," Miranda said.

"Yeah, like, when I was fourteen," Jen said sarcastically. She couldn't believe what was happening. What she was allowing to happen.

"It's better just to go with what Frank says," Miranda said as she finished stuffing Jen's bra. With the bigger bust, Jen's petite crop top no longer fit. Miranda gave Jen one of hers. Jen put it on. The crop top was tight. It had 2 spaghetti straps and ended just above her belly button (perfectly showing off Jen's diamond belly ring).

"You look fine," Miranda said consolingly.

Jen looked in the mirror. The C cup breasts looked too big for her slim petite figure. She didn't look natural. Instead, she looked like a girl who got too big a boob job. "Who'll be at the club tonight?" she asked. "The people from the beach?"

"Probably," Miranda said.

Jen's heart sank. Those people had seen her topless. They'd seen her small breasts. All of a sudden she had big tits? Those people would know she was wearing a stuffed bra. Jen's cheeks reddened, already feeling embarrassed and humiliated. But at the same time her pussy tingled. She couldn't help it. Frank controlled when she came. Why not this too?

Hugh poked his head into the room. "Mr. Tower wants to go," he said. Then his eyes went wide seeing Jen's big bust. He looked at her face and they locked eyes. Jen's cheeks got even more red.

"I'm not doing this," Jen said to Miranda when Hugh was gone.

"It's only a few hours," Miranda said. "Here, take this, it'll help." She offered the Ecstasy to Jen again.

Jen thought about it as she looked at the pill. It was only 7pm. The recreational drug would be through her system before the start of their family day tomorrow morning. It would help her deal with tonight. And Mike would be at the club, she'd explain then.

Jen took the pill and swallowed it. Almost immediately she felt calmer. Euphoria washed through her. She didn't notice the relief on Miranda's face.

"You look lovely," Frank said later at the Palomar. He stroked over her almost bare shoulder and down the spaghetti strap to the edge of the crop top. "How do you like your new bra?"

Jen flushed. "How long will we be here?" she asked. She was hot. Her pussy was tingling. She wanted to go home and fuck. She wanted – needed – an orgasm.

Frank grinned. "You've got your cum face on Jen honey," he said. "You love this don't you? Finally looking like a real woman."

Jen caught her breath, but it could have been a moan. "I'm already a real woman," she insisted.

Frank stroked down the front of her crop top. "Would you rather I made you wear the training bra?" he asked.

"No," Jen said immediately, her face becoming even redder.

Frank's other hand moved under her short skirt. Jen jumped when his fingertips grazed her pussy. The touch felt like an electric shock of pleasure.

"You're soaking Jenny," Frank said with a knowing grin. "Don't worry. I'll let you cum later."
Like Reply
Looking into Frank's eyes, Jen's mouth opened slightly and a soft moan escaped her lips.

At that moment some of the girls from the beach approached. Their eyes went wide seeing Jen's big C cup chest. "Jenny, ah ..." one of the girls said. They giggled. Jen noticed Juliet wasn't laughing (in fact she was glaring at Frank) but that was little consolation.

Jen's eyes watered with tears. She was completely embarrassed and humiliated. Who was she? Why had she allowed Frank to dress her like this? Had she lost all respect for herself, all her self-esteem? She felt like back in high school, when Colin always put her down, when her father either ignored her or criticized her (more than once her father called her a slut when he found out she was sleeping with Colin so no longer a virgin).

Jen suddenly needed to find Mike. Was he here? He would make things right.

Jen moved away from Frank and the beach girls. Juliet watched Jen go, concern on her face.

Jen scanned the crowd for her husband. Mike was good at blending in so she didn't see him right away. But finally she saw him, in a darkened corner of the club. She hurried over to him.

"Jen what's this?" Mike asked staring at her chest.

Jen collapsed into her husband's arms. "It's Frank," she said sobbing. "More of his games."

Jen worried Mike would ask a lot of questions, maybe force her to go home. Jen didn't want that. She didn't want to have to explain why she let Frank do this to her. She didn't understand it herself, she couldn't bear to explain it to someone else, even her husband (especially her husband). And she didn't want to go home. It would be like admitting defeat. It probably didn't make sense, but that's how she felt.

To her surprise, Mike said "So make it your own." He stroked her long blonde hair to comfort her.

"What?" Jen said, not understanding.

Mike grinned and told her his idea.

Jen's eyes went wide. "Are you serious?" she said, a grin coming to her pretty face.

"Own it baby," Mike said encouragingly. "Turn it around on them."

Jen smiled. She liked Mike's idea. It was scary and crazy, but she liked it. "Okay, I'll do it," she said squeezing Mike's hand.

"Baby, are you high?" Mike said stroking Jen's cheek. Her eyes had that glassy look.

"Yeah, a little," Jen admitted sheepishly. "It's just –."

"It's okay, I get it," Mike said. "It's okay," he said again, tenderly stroking her face again.

"I really love you Mike," Jen told Mike, looking into his eyes and squeezing his hands. "You're my hero baby."

A few moments later Jen walked towards the stage. "I can't believe I'm fucking doing this," she said to herself. She was terrified but at the same time she felt like her mojo was coming back.

The bar was having a wet t-shirt contest on the stage. Jen joined the line.

The crowd was only half paying attention. But when it was Jen's turn people turned and paid more attention. Jen was easily the prettiest of the bunch. Also, the fake tits looked huge on her slim leggy frame.

"What's your name?" the DJ asked.

"Jen," she answered.

"Is your boyfriend here?" the DJ asked.

"My boyfriend and my husband," Jen said, looking at Mike and giving him a teasing smile. The DJ and the crowd laughed, thinking Jen was joking.

"You look kind of – high," the DJ teased. He'd seen a lot in the bar and knew the signs of recreational drugs.

With a big grin, Jen raised her fist and shouted "I'm having fun at the Palomar!" The crowd cheered and raised their fists in reply.

The DJ grinned. This pretty girl knew how to work a crowd. "So are you ready for this?" he asked, holding the bucket of ice water.

"I'm always ready Bob," Jen said. The crowd grinned up at Jen.

"My name's not Bob," the DJ said.

"That's not what you said last night," Jen teased, playfully rubbing her hip against his. The crowd laughed.

"Hey, I'm married," the DJ said feigning innocence. He was grinning, clearly enjoying the banter with this extremely pretty and bubbly girl.

"So am I," Jen said, smiling at Mike in the crowd again. The crowd hooted and laughed.

The DJ laughed too. "Okay, lean back Jen," he said. "Okay, here we go." The DJ poured the ice water down Jen's front.

Two things happened. First, Jen squealed as the ice water splashed over her. Second, the water soaked the tissues. Without their support, the C cup bra collapsed and formed a lumpy mound under Jen's now drenched crop top.

The crowd was shocked into silence. It was an awkward moment, like being embarrassed for someone. But then Jen turned it around, just as Mike said to do it. She unsnapped the bra and whipped it from under the crop top. Wet tissues flew everywhere. "Here's to girls with little titties!" Jen yelled, flinging the bra into the crowd.

The crowd went wild, their embarrassment for Jen turning into admiring shouts and laughter. It was all a big joke, a set up! The men looked lustfully at her breasts, now outlined in the soaked crop top.

The beach girls laughed and applauded Jen. Now they understood, it was all a joke. Frank found himself smiling and applauding too. Jen locked eyes with him. He smiled and gave her a nod, as if saying "Okay you got me on this one."

Jen hurried down the stairs and rushed to find Mike. She was elated, suddenly feeling like herself again. She pulled him into a darkened corner of the bar. "Do you know how hot I am for you?" she said, covering his lips with hers and thrusting her tongue down his throat. She pulled up her skirt and wrapped her leg around his. "I want you," she told him, her hands on his belt and zipper. "Fuck me."

Mike pulled away. "I don't have a condom," he said.

"What?" Jen said.

"I don't have a condom with me," Mike said again. He asked "Tell me what happened today."

Jen looked into her husband's face, studying him. She so wanted Mike inside her. But she realized that wasn't what he wanted. Not at that moment. His head was in the game.

She ran her manicured fingernail across his lips. "All day you've been thinking about me with Frank, right?" she said with a knowing grin.

"Yeah," Mike said, breathing hard. "Frank fuck you?"

"This morning, when I got there," Jen said with a nod. She reached between their bodies and softly stroked his hard cock over his pants. "I wore the wig for him."

Mike touched his wife's long blonde hair. "I don't want you to cut your hair," he said.

"Of course not baby, it's just a game," Jen assured him. She added with a grin "It really turns Frank on though. He's definitely got a thing for brunettes."

"And this," Mike said, caressing her flat tummy and the belly ring. "He likes seeing it," he said noting how her crop top ended above her belly button.

"Yeah," Jen agreed.

"And big breasts," Mike said, moving his hand up and cupping her breast. With no bra and the crop top wet, it was almost like touching her bare skin.

"Yeah," Jen said. "Paige's busty. So was Mrs. Tower. So's Miranda. I bet all his girls are busty."

"Except you," Mike said.

"I'm not exactly his girl," Jen said, still softly caressing Mike's hard-on over his pants. "But you want me to be right?" she said with a knowing smile. Jen felt Mike's cock jerk in his pants.

Mike asked "How big was that bra?"

"Really big. A C cup."

Mike thumbed her nipples. "I like your As," he said.

"I know you do baby," Jen said.

"You got off on it though, right?" Mike asked. He knew his wife.

"Like you get off on things," Jen said. She knew him just as well.

"Can I ask you something?" Mike said.

"Yes," Jen said, a little wary.

"Remember you told me Colin always wanted you to get bigger breasts?" he said, thumbing her nipple again to emphasize his question.

"Yes," Jen said, the word coming out like a moan. She so wanted her husband inside her. After being denied by Frank earlier, and so hot for Mike now, she'd cum as soon as he penetrated her. But she went along with what Mike wanted, and what he wanted was to play their game.

"If you stayed with Colin, would you have done it?" Mike asked. "Gotten bigger breasts for him?"

"Probably, eventually," Jen said with a shrug. "I still think about it sometimes."

"I don't want you to," Mike said.

"Then I won't," Jen assured him.

Mike moved his hand up to Jen's long blonde hair. He asked "If you were Frank's real girlfriend – if I weren't around – would you cut your hair, dye it brown?"

"I don't know about dying it," Jen said. "But yeah, I'd cut my hair if that's what he wanted. I've had short hair before you know."

"Like the wig?"

"Yeah. Shorter even."

"When?"

"Before I met you," Jen said. "It was my thing for a while. Wanting to look older." Then she added without being asked "And I wouldn't wear stockings or any hose, if that's what Frank wanted."

Jen was still softly stroking Mike. She felt his cock jerk again. "This really turns you on," she said. "Why?"

"The whole cuckold thing," Mike said. His throat was so dry from excitement he could barely be heard over the music. "You doing things for Frank instead of me."

"You said if I wasn't with you," Jen pointed out. "But I am with you. Like my hair. I wear it longer you know. For you. You're the one with the bra strap rule. That's what a girl does. She wants to look good for her man. You're my man Mike. Frank is just a game."

"I'm talking about if you did it now for Frank, even though you're with me," Mike said. He touched her stomach. "Like with the belly ring."

Jen looked into Mike's face, studying him. "You hate thinking I did this for Frank. And I didn't."

"You did," Mike said.

"No I didn't."

Mike stroked the belly ring. "He gave you this diamond."

"So?"

"It's bigger than your engagement rings," Mike said. Jen had 2 engagement rings. The first had a sapphire (her birthstone). Mike gave it to her when they got engaged. But Mike always felt bad because the sapphire was small (he didn't have much money at the time), so when he got his first big bonus check after their wedding he bought her the much more expensive diamond ring. The diamond was 3 carats. But the diamond of the belly ring was larger, 4 or 5 carats, and perfectly white and clear. It probably cost more than Jen's 2 engagement rings combined. Way more.
Like Reply
"It's just a stupid belly ring," Jen said.

"You never take it off," Mike pointed out.

"I'm not supposed to, it's still healing," Jen reminded him again. She eyed her husband. She saw more excitement than hurt. "It gets you hot though right? Frank's diamond is bigger. And I never take it off. But I take off your rings when I'm with Frank."

"Like now," Mike said excitedly, touching Jen's left hand and stroking her ringless ring finger.

"If I got bigger breasts for Frank, that would turn you on too, wouldn't it?" Jen asked. She felt Mike's cock jerk again.

"Yeah," Mike admitted. He hurriedly added "But I don't want you to, because it's permanent."

Jen slowly nodded, processing his words. Mike was all over the place about things. He gave her so many mixed signals. Cutting and dying her hair weren't permanent at all, but he couldn't stand the thought of that. Breast enhancement was reversible, but again that was a definite no-no. Of all his fantasies, having another man's child was absolutely permanent, a lifelong commitment, the most complicated. Yet, of everything, he was most open to that. At times he encouraged her down that path, urged her even. In fact, it had happened twice, the first resulting in a miscarriage, the second Anna.

Jen suddenly felt melancholy. Maybe it was the Ecstasy, accentuating both the lows as well as the highs. The memories made her sad. Both times had devastated her. The miscarriage and Mike almost dying; he still walked with a permanent limp. Then separating and almost losing each other forever.

Mike's version of the game was so dangerous. Sometimes it was like he had blinders on, not aware of the risk. Not caring what happened to their marriage, their family.

Jen had a sudden, horrifying thought. Did Mike truly love her? Or was he in love with the game, and she was just a willing plaything to fulfill his fantasies?

"What?" Mike asked, sensing her mood change.

Jen looked into Mike's face. Trying to see into his soul. She wished she could read people as well as Frank. "How's Anna?" she asked.

"She's good," Mike said, looking curious at the sudden change of topic. "We were at the pool all day. At the beach too. She's like a little fish in the water. She conked out early."

"You used a lot of sun tan lotion?" Jen asked. "The sun block? Her skin's really fair."

"Of course honey," Mike assured her.

Jen paused, thinking. She was supposed to spend the night with Frank. Her body still tingled, she longed for sex. To be honest, her body craved the kind of hard fucking Frank could give her better than Mike.

But at that moment, her mind, heart and spirit wanted to go home to the cabana. She wanted to be with Mike and Anna. She wanted Mike to claim her back. She wanted Mike to say "enough playing, let's go home, I want my wife back." Maybe their sex wouldn't be fireworks but orgasms weren't everything. They weren't even that important in the whole scheme of things. They'd hold hands and kiss and snuggle, check on their baby, spoon each other in bed. They'd love each other. Mike was the only man in the world who could do that for her.

Jen waited for Mike to say something. Her thoughts flashed to Juliet. How Roman broke up with her. Jen didn't want to be like Juliet. She didn't want to be alone, partying to forget.

After a few moments Mike said "You better get back to Frank."

"... yeah," Jen said after a moment's hesitation. She felt disappointed, lonely. Loved?

Hearing something in her voice, Mike said "You want to right?'

"Of course," Jen said, forcing herself back into the mood. After all she had her mojo back. And her body needed fucked. Really hard fucked. "Frank's awesome. Even with all his mind games. Or maybe because of them." She giggled. She squeezed Mike's hand. "You'll be there when I get home right?"

"Of course I will," Mike said thinking that was a strange question.

"Okay ... then I better get going," Jen said. She forced a carefree laugh. "You know how Frank is."

"Yeah," Mike said grinning at her. He stroked her hair. "It's okay to lose control baby. I love when you're like that."

Jen gave Mike another long look. "Okay," she said feeling unsure. She hugged and kissed Mike. Then she turned and walked back to Frank and his group.

When Jen arrived everyone laughed, applauded and clapped like she was a returning heroine. Frank pulled her into his arms and kissed her. They made out and traded tongue in front of everyone. Everyone applauded again.

Jen pulled Miranda aside. "Do you have more Ecstasy?" she asked. The talk with Mike had completely sobered her. She felt melancholy, lonely, sad. She needed something to get through the night.

"You want another one?" Miranda asked, giving her an "are you sure?" look.

"Something to take the edge off," Jen said forcing a carefree grin. Trying to keep things light, she joked "Maybe I'm PMSing."

Miranda handed Jen the second Ecstasy pill. "Be careful honey," she said. She watched Jen swallow the pill. As if making a decision, she said "You know you can always say no. Frank's a controlling ass, but he has limits. If you say no it stops."

"You mean the bra thing?" Jen said. Her eyes glazed over again as the Ecstasy hit her. She felt calmer like floating on clouds. The drug induced happiness pushed the sadness away. "Frank makes fun of me. It gets to me."

"Humiliation gets you hot?" Miranda asked.

Jen's cheeks reddened. Although with the Ecstasy, she was more turned on than embarrassed. "He makes fun of my breasts in front of people. Like making me take off my top at the beach. Mike's like that too. He's small. Back in high school, we had this test to rank guys. How long and how wide. Mike gets off he doesn't pass the test. I think he's happy he's small. It feeds his fantasies."

"Does it get you off, you're only an A cup?" Miranda asked. Moving closer so their tits almost touched, she said "You know I'm a double D."

"Yeah I get that," Jen said with an awkward laugh.

"Mine are natural," Miranda said.

"Stop bragging okay," Jen said with another flushed laugh. "My best friend Allie, she's natural too."

"She has big breasts?"

"Yeah but not as big as yours," Jen said. "Big enough not to be jealous though. And hers are perfect too."

Miranda moved closer so now her big breasts did press against Jen's little ones. "The way you're jealous?"

Jen's cheeks were red. Her face felt hot. "Did Frank put you up to this?" she asked.

"No I just like to fuck with you," Miranda said with a grin.

"Bitch," Jen said. They both laughed. She looked at the gypsy woman. "You remind me of someone. Willow. A holistic therapist in New York."

"Oh my god that's my aunt!" Miranda said shocked.

"Oh my god, really?" Jen said, amazed at how small the world was sometimes. She suddenly felt more of a kinship with Miranda. "Willow helped my brother-in-law Joe. Before he passed."

"Oh god I'm sorry Jenny," Miranda said, squeezing Jen's hands.

The second Ecstasy was really hitting Jen when they got back to the villa. Jen was wobbly in her high heels as she walked to the door, and she slurred her words when she spoke.

"You gave her both pills?" Frank watched as Hugh and Lou helped Jen to his bedroom. If not for the bodyguards Jen was seriously in danger of falling down.

"The second, not too long ago," Miranda whispered. She looked at Jen. She was in no condition to give informed consent. Like Jen, she felt a greater kinship now that they had her Aunt Willow in common. "I don't feel good about this Frank. She can barely keep her eyes open."

Frank turned to look at Miranda, his eyes intense and hard. "You're telling me no Miranda?" he hissed.

Miranda took a step back, as if reeling from a physical blow. "No, not at all Frank," she said. She sputtered "It's just, how will Jenny feel tomorrow morning? And her husband. Won't he be furious?"

Frank grinned, although it looked like the smile of a snake. "Trust me Miranda, Jenny will be fine. And her husband? It might take a while but he'll get used to it. In any case, it doesn't matter what Mike wants. It's what I want."

"Frank god ... Jenny is Mike's wife," Miranda pointed out, feeling uncomfortable by all of this.

"You need to understand how the world works Miranda," Frank said matter-of-factly. "The better man wins. Always. Jenny and Mike are coming to understand that. Don't worry. I don't intend to end their marriage. They have a child after all. I'm not a cruel man. You agree, right Miranda? I let you have Johnny. You know he almost got engaged. But I made sure that ended, so you wouldn't lose him."

"Johnny broke up with Tracy because we have something," Miranda insisted.

"Sure Miranda, you can believe that if you want," Frank said with a grin. "But remember the other day. How eager Johnny was to fuck Jenny? Maybe you shouldn't be so defending of her." He gave Miranda the hard glare again. He hissed in a low dangerous voice "Maybe you should just fucking do what I tell you to do."

Miranda staggered back again. "Okay, I will Frank," she said meekly. She followed Frank towards his bedroom. Then she saw Johnny. "I need to get my bag. I'll be there in a minute," she told Frank.

"I thought you have what you need," Frank said looking at the bag in Miranda's hand.

"I forgot rubbing alcohol," Miranda said thinking fast. "You don't Jenny to get infected right?" She hurried away before Frank could say anything.

Miranda pulled Johnny to their bedroom. "Stay here Johnny okay?"

"Miranda, why?" Johnny asked. He called his friend Miss Romani only when Frank was around. Otherwise he called Miranda by her first name. "The action's in Frank's room."

\
Like Reply
"Johnny, please," Miranda pleaded. Looking hurt, she snapped "Or is it you want to fuck Jenny again."

"God Miranda, I told you I was sorry," Johnny said looking guilty and regretful. "What else could I do? Frank ordered me."

"Yeah like you looked like you really hated fucking Jenny," Miranda said feeling angry, jealous and hurt.

"I mean, I'm a guy," Johnny said with the boyish grin that never failed to melt Miranda's heart. He took her hand and said "But you're my special girl Miranda."

Miranda smiled. She was twice Johnny's age but he always made her feel like a giddy schoolgirl. They weren't a couple, they'd never gone on a date. They were fuck buddies. But with potential.

"Just stay here, okay Johnny?" she said pleading again. She didn't want to see Johnny with Jenny again, and that was what would happen if he was in Frank's bedroom tonight. First, because Frank would order it. And second, because she knew in her heart Johnny wouldn't be able to resist Jenny. She liked Jenny, but the blue eyed blonde was just too darn sexy and irresistible with those long legs, tight butt and Covergirl pretty face.

"Frank will be fine," Miranda assured Johnny. "Hugh and Lou are there. Don't worry, I'll tell Frank something." Johnny paused, then he nodded.

"Where's Johnny?" Frank snapped as Miranda walked into his bedroom alone.

"He's not feeling well," Miranda lied. "Maybe the fish he ate at dinner."

Frank scowled but didn't comment.

"So what's the plan Frank?" Jenny called out with a giggle in her voice. She was on the bed and definitely way high. Her nympho switch was on and the Ecstasy added more to her horniness. She lusted for a hard cock. Or, smiling seductively at Hugh and Lou, multiple hard cocks.

Hugh and Lou grinned back at Jen. Mr. Tower had hinted they might get some of Jenny tonight. The bodyguards were definitely "up" for that. Jenny's hand jobs earlier had taken the edge off, but they wanted more of her tight body and sweet pussy. Both Hugh and Lou were smitten by Jenny Johnson.

Seeing the desire in the bodyguards' faces, Jen reached out and ran her hand up Hugh's leg. Not wanting to play favorites, she did the same to Lou. She was being bold and slutty but the Ecstasy lowered all her inhibitions. And anyway, Mike wanted her to lose control.

"Have you offered my girlfriend a drink Hugh?" Frank asked.

"No, sorry sir," Hugh said. "An appletini Miss Johnson?"

"Just vodka, a double," Jen said, slurring her words. Lou quickly poured the drink and offered her the glass.

Jen took it and looked at the clear ice cold liquid (Frank kept his vodka in the freezer). Mike wanted her to lose control. He liked her that way. Well, fine. If he wanted her fucked up, she'd get fucked up. Jen gulped down the 110 proof vodka.

"Come here," Jen said pulling Lou down on top of her. She felt drunk now too in addition to being high. She was getting fucked up. She didn't care.

Jen pressed her lips against Lou's, pushing her tongue into his mouth. With her free hand she pulled Hugh down next to her. Both men fondled Jen and took turns kissing her. Jen, her head cloudy with drugs and alcohol, thought to herself "This is what Mike wants. Lose control. Get fucked."

Frank let Lou and Hugh play with Jen until they were all panting.

"Lou and Hugh, not yet," Frank said. "Wait outside please."

The bodyguards looked shaken and disappointed (and resentful) but they rose and left the bedroom. They didn't know what Frank planned. Lou and Hugh had become protective of Jenny. That wasn't surprising, in fact Frank assumed that would happen. Frank didn't want an awkward confrontation though. He was fond of Lou and Hugh at some level, he didn't want to have to fire them.

Frank looked at Miranda and nodded at her. Miranda reluctantly picked up her small black bag and got on the bed with Jen.

"How are you feeling honey?" Miranda said, using her fingers to brush Jen's blonde hair from her pretty face.

"Fucked up. And horny." Jen giggled as if she just told a joke. She was so high and drunk everything was funny. "Where did Hugh and Lou go? Where's Frank? God Miranda I need fucked."

"You are such a bad girl," Miranda said with a grin.

"You have no idea," Jen said with another giggle. "I'm such a slut. I adore big cocks. I can't get enough." Then she remembered the other day. Like a sloppy sentimental drunk she gushed out, "I'm so sorry about Johnny. I shouldn't have done that. You love him."

"I don't love Johnny," Miranda said with an incredulous laugh.

"Yes you do," Jen said with the rare insight brought on by being high. Then she collapsed on the bed on her back, her arms out. "God I'm so high. I'm gonna pass out."

Frank scowled at Miranda. Seeing it, Miranda winced. She hurriedly stroked Jen's face and said "Don't do that honey. Don't pass out. Remember I told you before Frank got me a client? You're my client."

"I'm your client?" Jen slurred, not understanding.

"Let's get this off you honey. It's damp. You'll catch cold," Miranda said, pulling off Jen's crop top. She touched the belly ring. "You like this?"

"God I fucking love it, I always wanted a belly ring," Jen gushed drunkenly.

Looking at Frank, Miranda said "I know something else you'll like."

"What?" Jen asked.

Miranda rubbed Jen's nipples. Jen arched her back and moaned at her touch. Her body was on fire, so ready for sex. That was how Jen was. With her nympho switch on, she craved sex constantly. At that moment she needed it even more, after all of Frank's mind fucks that day and the Ecstasy.

"Your nipples are so sensitive," Miranda observed as she continued to thumb Jen's hard nipples.

"Yeah," Jen said as her breathing got heavier. "Are you going to fuck me Miranda? Is that what Frank wants, for me to fuck a girl?"

"Have you been with girls before?" Miranda asked curious.

"Yeah," Jen said, arching her back as Miranda continued to fondle her. Allie and Keri. That woman in Vegas. With her head fogged up Jen couldn't remember her name.

"Do you like girls?" Miranda asked.

"Sometimes," Jen said pushing her crotch against Miranda's thigh.

"Frank told me you used to cum from just this," Miranda said rubbing Jen's nipples a little harder. "But you can't anymore, not since you had Anna."

"Yeah, so?" Jen said between pants.

"I can give you that back Jenny," Miranda said. "The sensitivity. It'll be better than before."

"What? How?" Jen said confused.

"Let me pierce your nipples Jenny," Miranda said giving Jen a kiss on the cheek. "It'll feel so good, you won't believe it."

"No, I can't, my husband," Jen protested.

Frank came over and sat on the bed next to Jen. He replaced Miranda's hands on Jen's small breasts with his. "I want you to do this Jenny," he said thumbing her nipples. "Do this for me. There's nothing that turns me on more than pierced nipples. Do this for me." He wasn't being the forceful overbearing Frank. Instead he was being a boyfriend wanting his girlfriend to do something special for him. As if to emphasize that, he gave Jen a tender loving kiss on her lips.

"Mike doesn't like piercings," Jen protested.

"This is about you and me Jenny," Frank said giving Jen another kiss. "Don't you want to make me happy?"

"Yeah, but Mike –."

"Mike's a cuckold Jenny," Frank said. He touched her belly ring. "He likes this right? He'll love you pierced yourself for me. Believe me Jenny. He'll get off on it."

Even with her brain and good sense fogged by Ecstasy, vodka and lust, Jen remembered her earlier conversation with her husband. Mike wanted her to do things for Frank. He wanted her to lose control.

Jen looked into Frank's eyes. "You really want this?" she asked. "You want my nipples pierced?"

"More than anything Jenny," Frank said with another loving kiss to her lips.

Jen looked at Miranda. "Will it hurt?"

"Not too much honey," Miranda said with a kind smile and a stroke of Jen's cheek. "Just a little pinch."

"... okay," Jen said hesitantly.

Miranda cleaned Jen's nipples with antiseptic wipes. Then she took out a long thin needle from her bag. It looked like the same needle she used to pierce Jen's belly button.

"Close your eyes Jen honey," Frank said tenderly to Jen, kissing her cheek. "It'll be done in a second."

Miranda pierced Jen's right nipple. She quickly inserted the nipple ring Frank had given her earlier. She repeated this with Jen's left nipple. Then she rubbed more antiseptic on both nipples. "There all done," she said. She held up a mirror so Jen could see.

Jen looked at her nipples. They were pierced now, with a tiny platinum bar running through them. On the ends of both bars were sparkling diamonds. Frank's nipple rings matched his belly ring. "They're beautiful," Jen gushed.

"You're beautiful," Frank said as he got on top of Jen. (Miranda took the opportunity to scurry from the room and to find Johnny.) Seeing the extremely pretty Jenny Johnson – the young beauty he knew from high school – with her nipples pierced got Frank so hot. He was rock hard again, which was somewhat unusual since he'd cum earlier that day with Jen and it was late. But seeing Jenny pierced in her belly button and now her nipples made him frantic with lust.

Frank pulled Jen's skirt and thong off, leaving her naked now in just her high heels. Jen was soaking wet. Frank pushed into her pussy. Despite being inflamed with desire, Frank took his time, fucking Jenny with long slow strokes as he kissed all over her beautiful face. "You're very special to me Jenny," he gushed. He lovingly kissed Jen's newly pierced nipples. "These belong to me now."

Jen looked into Frank's eyes as he made love to her. Frank took Jen's hands and raised them above her head. "You're going to cum," he told her. He read it in her face and body.

"Yeah," Jen said panting. She was just on the edge.

"Cum on my cock Jenny," Frank said fucking her hard.

"Oh god!" Jen cried as her orgasm hit. Her pussy convulsed around Frank's thick cock as massive orgasmic pleasure fired through her body.

Frank let her hands go. Jen immediately wrapped her arms around Frank's neck and pulled him down to kiss her. "You're special to me too," Jen said between kisses. "I want you to cum inside me."

Jen's show of affection pushed Frank over the edge and he came, shooting his load into Jen's pussy.

Frank pulled out and fell onto his back, panting. He pulled Jen into his arms and they snuggled for long moments. "You want more," he said knowingly.

Jen didn't say anything but he could see it in her face, feel it in her body. He wasn't like Mike, he didn't do it to watch. He did it because he wanted to make Jenny happy. And to get Jenny to realize what she was. Jenny Johnson was a slut. Not a goddess. She was a slut. Plain and simple. A slut.

Frank called for Hugh and Lou. They gave Jen pleasure until she finally passed out. They wore condoms in Jen's pussy. And, at Frank's orders, they were very careful and gentle around Jen's new nipple rings.
Like Reply
Cheating and Rivals Pt. 28-29

Cheating and Rivals – Part 28

(Part 4 of the Caribbean vacay)

The sun was shining in the window when Jen slowly woke up. She felt disoriented, not knowing where she was. Oh yeah, the villa, Frank's bedroom. She was alone in bed although the room stank of sex.

Jen's body ached. Memories of the hard fucking she got from Hugh and Lou flittered through her groggy head. She also remembered images of making love with Frank. Making love ...

Jen slowly got out of bed. She quickly gripped a chair as the room spun. The Ecstasy and vodka weren't all out of her system yet. Her stomach felt queasy and her groggy head hurt.

Jen's body ached from the pounding. Hugh and Lou had taken her everywhere. Relentlessly. Often at the same time. Her pussy and ass felt tender. Her jaw ached too and her mouth tasted bad. God she'd been such a slutty cum bucket. She realized her nipples felt really sore too.

Then she remembered. Her nipples! Her hands jerked to her breasts. "Oh god," she said as she felt something. Suddenly sober she rushed to the full length mirror.

"Oh my god," Jen said as she looked in the mirror. At her breasts. At her newly pierced nipples. "Mike's going to kill me," she lamented to herself. Or Frank. Or himself. Maybe all of us.

At that moment Miranda walked in. "Are you okay honey?" she hesitantly asked.

"I can't believe this," Jen said staring at her pierced nipples. "I never wanted this. Not like my belly ring."

"You did it for Frank," Miranda said. "That's what you said last night."

Wonderful, Jen thought. Mike was going to be really happy with that.

"You can always take them out," Miranda said, offering Jen hope. "It's like your ears, they'll close up. But you don't need to decide now. You have months. Why don't you try them out? They look sexy and feel amazing. Just wait."

"Mike's going to be really upset," Jen lamented.

"You can take them out right now and he probably won't even notice," Miranda said. "But Frank will be upset if you do that. He's really into piercings. And you know how he is."

"You've done this for his other girlfriends?" Jen asked.

"Not for years, since Sally died," Miranda said. "He kind of withdrew from the world. I still saw him, and he ran his businesses. But his love of life was gone. He's back now, I think because of you Jenny. I'm happy he's back."

"You're happy?" Jen asked skeptically. "After how he treats you and Johnny?"

"I owe Frank a lot," Miranda said. "He loaned me money for my business. He introduced me to Johnny when I needed someone. Frank's always there when I need help. Yeah, he's a controlling manipulative ass. That's the price you pay to be in Frank's world. But I'm still here. He gives a lot more than he takes."

"You should've warned me yesterday," Jen said with a frown at Miranda.

"Jenny I feel so bad about this," Miranda said in a pleading voice. "If Frank asked me to ink you I wouldn't have. That's permanent, I'd never do that to anyone. But it's just a little piercing. It's not permanent. I know you think I'm terrible. But it's like an ear piercing. You can take it out if you want." After a moment she added "Maybe someday Frank will ask you to do something. You just have to make the best of it."

Jen was mad at Miranda, but she felt sorry for her too. She would never allow herself to get so caught up with Frank that she would do something like this to another person. But Jen wasn't a confrontation person and Miranda was right, she could always just take out the nipple rings. So she hugged Miranda and said "I'm mad at Frank, not you."

"You can always take them out, they'll close up," Miranda said again. "But at least wait until after the soreness so you can feel the sensations. They're really amazing."

"When will the soreness be gone?" Jen asked.

"A week, two weeks at most," Miranda said. "Remember to gently clean with rubbing alcohol, like your belly ring."

Jen needed to get home as it was passed 10. She was supposed to be home before Anna got up. Jen cringed at another missed promise.

Jen smelled like sex. That would probably be okay with Mike, but clearly she couldn't go home to Anna smelling like she did. She went into the bathroom and hurriedly showered. After toweling off, she gently rubbed her nipples with the rubbing alcohol Miranda left behind. Then she tossed the small plastic bottle in her bag.

When she emerged from the bathroom Frank was there. She ignored him as she pulled panties from her bag.

"I have these panties," Frank said, holding a pair of lacy white panties. They were like all the others, just a different color.

"Fuck you Frank, I'm tired of your games," Jen snapped. She motioned to her newly pierced nipples. "Seriously?"

"I think they look beautiful and incredibly sexy," Frank gushed. He stuffed the white panties in Jen's bag.

"Oh, I'll tell Mike you think so, he'll be so happy you approve," Jen said sarcastically. She reached into her bag and threw the panties back at him. She also threw the money from yesterday at him. "Keep your money," she spat out.

Frank sighed. "This is about you and me," he said. "Mike doesn't matter."

"Mike's my freaking husband and he doesn't like piercings," Jen said angrily.

"When are you going to understand Jenny?" Frank said impatiently. "Mike is a cuckold. What he thinks, what he wants, it doesn't matter."

"He's my husband, of course it matters," Jen said.

"Jenny, you're not getting this," Frank said impatiently. From his tone of voice, he was treating her like she was a stupid teenager. "Your husband is a cuckold. Not only doesn't he matter, he doesn't want to matter."

"What?" Jen said not understanding.

"He doesn't want you to care what he thinks," Frank said. "Jenny, he's a cuckold. Think about it. He gets off on that."

Jen frowned at Frank. She didn't like being talked down to. Her father treated her like she was dumb. So did Colin. Growing up, influenced by her father and Colin (and other men who never got beyond her physical beauty), she thought she WAS dumb. Mike changed all that. Now she was respected in the marketing field, considered a star even.

Still, Frank's words rang a bell with her conversation with Mike yesterday. She was still annoyed with Frank though. "You did it without my permission," she said angrily as she put on her bra.

"I asked you last night," Frank said. "You had your safe word."

"I was freaking high! And drunk!" Jen said angrily, practically yelling. "You did it without my permission Frank!"

"Okay, I did it without your permission," Frank admitted with a shrug. "But I understand you Jenny. You want a man who'll take control. Both in bed and in your life."

"Mike is the man in my life," Jen insisted.

"Mike is a good person, he has some admirable qualities," Frank conceded. "I can see why you want him in your life to some extent."

"To some extent?" Jen said, incredulous at the way Frank was minimizing Mike. "Frank he's my husband. He's the freaking father of my baby."

"Jen," Frank said with a disapproving shake of his head. "Listen to your own words. Not the father of Anna. But the 'father of YOUR baby.' We both know Mike is not Anna's real father. Anna's real father is that musician, Frankie."

"I can't deal with this!" Jen said holding her hands out like she didn't want to hear any more. She put on the sundress from yesterday and looked in the mirror. God. The nipple rings were noticeable even through the bra and dress.

"Can Hugh or Lou drive me home?" she asked Frank.

"Of course," Frank said. Jen turned to go but Frank stopped her by grabbing her wrist. "Think about this Jenny. Last night. Yes, Mike would have asked your permission. I didn't. But you don't want me to Jenny. Not deep down. Like your bang fantasy. If I'd asked, it would have ruined it for you. You know that. You don't want a man who asks permission. You want a man who takes what he wants. You want to be controlled. Mike doesn't do that. I do. I do Jenny."

Jen stared at Frank. Then finally she pulled away. Just before leaving the bedroom she turned and looked at Frank again. Frank had the white panties in his hand, holding them out to her. Jen hesitated, then took them from him. She put them in her bag.

Just as Jen was about to walk away, Frank said "Don't wear them for Mike."

Jen looked at Frank again. Then she turned and left.

Lou and Hugh drove Jen to the cabana. Jen was shaken on a lot of levels. Thoughts, feelings and desires swirled in her mind. Sensing her mood, the bodyguards drove in silence.

Anna squealed with delight when Jen arrived. "Mommy had to work honey," Jen explained when Anna asked. She played with Anna while glancing warily at Mike. He looked angry and hurt.

After a little while Jen approached Mike. "I'm sorry I'm late," she whispered. "Thanks for being here." She kissed Mike on the cheek and squeezed his hand. She didn't risk hugging him because she didn't want him to feel the nipple rings.

"What did you think I'd do? Take Anna some place to get back at you?" Mike said angrily in a low voice. "YOU have to deal with your daughter waking up and not being here. Besides, I said I'd be here. I don't break promises."

Jen winched at his rebuke. She felt like a bad wife, a bad mother, a bad person. She felt like a complete fuck up.

Seeing the tension, Maggie took Anna in for lunch and a nap.

"Can we talk? Something happened last night," Jen said. Thankfully Mike hadn't noticed the dents in the dress around her nipples.

"So now you're going to explain why you're hours late?" Mike said angrily.

"Mike, please?" Jen said pleadingly.

Mike nodded, still glaring. They went into their bedroom. Jen closed the door.

"Promise me you won't get angry," Jen said squeezing Mike's hands.

"Seriously Jen?" Mike said sarcastically, jerking his hands away. She expected a free pass after being hours late? After she broke her promise? Again! She expected it to be that easy?

"Please Mike," Jen pleaded, reaching for his hands again. She gripped his hands tight so he couldn't pull away without hurting her. She knew he would never risk that. "You told me to lose control. So I got fucked up last night. I'm still hung over. Please don't shut me out. We need to talk."

"Okay, fine, whatever. Talk," Mike said tersely. He pulled his hands away from Jen's (not violently). He crossed his arms and waited.

"Don't get mad before I explain," Jen said.

"Jen just say what you're going to say," Mike said irritably.

Jen figured there was no good time for this. And he was going to find out soon anyways. She took Mike's hands and pulled them to her bosom. She opened his hands so they cupped her breasts.

Mike figured this was Jen's normal trick, of using her body and makeup sex to get him to forgive her latest broken promise. But then he felt something around her nipples and his eyes went wide with shock and alarm.
Like Reply
"Mike wait –," Jen said but Mike ignored her. Her jerked off her dress and then her bra. His mouth opened wide with shock as he looked at his wife's breasts.

Frank pierced her! The fucking bastard pierced his wife's nipples! His wife! His! He violated HIS wife!

"I'm going to kill him!" Mike roared. He got up and moved towards the door. Along the way he angrily threw a chair aside, almost hitting Jen. Mike was furious! Enraged! Frank had violated his wife! Mike had never been so mad, so furious!

Mike was going to kill Frank. He didn't know how, but he was going to do it. If the bodyguards got in the way he'll kill them too. He didn't care what would happen to him. All he knew was Frank Tower was going to die.

"No, Mike, please!" Jen screamed. She threw herself onto the floor and hugged Mike's legs.

"Get off!" Mike yelled, pushing Jen away. This time he was violent!

Jen hit the side of the bed but then immediately lunged at Mike again. She hugged his legs, trying to stop him. If Mike attacked Frank then Hugh and Lou would have to defend their charge. Frank was bigger and more muscular than Mike and the bodyguards were ex-Navy Seals! They carried guns! If Mike attacked Frank he'd get hurt! He might get really hurt!

"Get the fuck off me Jen!" Mike yelled, jerking Jen's arms away.

"Let me explain, please!" Jen begged him, wrapping her arms around his legs again, tears running down her cheek.

At that moment they heard crying. The crying of a little girl. Mike and Jen looked towards the bedroom door. The door was open. Anna stood there, with Maggie behind her. Anna was crying.

The fight suddenly went out of Mike. Not the anger or hurt, the feelings of being betrayed and violated, but the fight. "Let me go Jen," he said, this time not yelling. Jen let him go and Mike went to their baby, picking her up and hugging her. "It's okay Anna, it's okay," he said soothingly to her.

Jen wrapped a blanket around her. She got on the bed. "Bring her here Mike," she said softly. Mike brought Anna over and they laid on the bed with Anna between them. They snuggled, kissed and soothed Anna until she stopped crying.

But there was more to be said. Jen looked over at Maggie. Maggie nodded and came over. "Come on Anna banana, time for your nap," she said.

Anna looked at her mother and father. She was only 3 but she was in tuned with her parents' emotions and moods. They were her entire life. She hated when they argued. Whenever they did it was like her life was over.

Anna took Mike's hand and Jen's hand. She pressed them together with her own small hands so Mike and Jen were holding hands. In her 3 year old voice she said "Like this."

Maggie gave Mike and Jen a weak smile. She also didn't like when her friends argued (who did?). She lifted Anna up from the bed to give them space to talk. "Time for your nap Anna," she said.

Anna's eyes remained on her parents hands, their fingers still intertwined together. "Like that," she said again, pointing at their hands.

"Okay Anna," Jen said squeezing Mike's hand.

"Yeah, okay Anna," Mike said. Mike didn't return Jen's squeeze.

Maggie and Anna left the bedroom. Mike let go of Jen's hand and he closed the door. This time he locked it.

"Please let me explain," Jen whispered pleadingly.

"So explain!" Mike hissed angrily. At least he wasn't shouting or threating to kill Frank.

"Okay," Jen said with a grimace, the harshness of Mike's voice hitting her almost like a physical blow. Her husband didn't often raise his voice or speak so angrily at her, so when he did she really felt it. "Can I have my rings please?" she said.

Mike still glared at her. But he reached into the zippered pocket of his bathing suit and handed Jen her wedding and engagement rings. She put them back on.

"First I want to say this isn't an excuse. I have no excuse. I'm a complete fuck up," Jen said. She paused a moment, hoping he would say something like "you're not a fuck up." That's what he usually said. But this time he didn't say anything, remaining silent with his arms crossed.

Continuing on, Jen said "I want you to know I can take them out right now. My nipples will close up just like an ear piercing and in a week you won't know anything happened."

"That's supposed to make me feel better?" Mike said bitterly, feeling betrayed, jealous, violated and hurt. Bad hurt. Mike pulled the blanket from her. He felt masochistic, wanting to see what Frank did to his wife's body. How he marked her. Branded her. It was like a kick in the gut (or balls), seeing Jen's small perfect breasts marred with metal studs through her perky nipples.

"No I'm just saying this isn't permanent, not even close to permanent," Jen assured Mike, purposely keeping her voice calm. "I got fucked up last night Mike. After I saw you. You said you wanted me to lose control. I'm not blaming you, it's all my fault. But I got so wasted last night. Miranda was there. You know she did my belly button. Frank's really into piercings. He asked me to do it. So I did it."

"That's it, your excuse?" Mike said incredulously. This wasn't an excuse or even an explanation. It was nothing more than a confession.

"No honey I told you I don't have an excuse. I'm just telling you what happened," Jen said. "I completely fucked up."

"So you admit you did it for Frank," Mike said bitterly.

"Yes but I was drunk and high," Jen said. "Otherwise I wouldn't have done it."

"You did it for Frank," Mike said angrily although he managed to keep his voice low as he didn't want to further alarm Anna. "You let him pierce your nipples. You're my wife. Your body belongs to me. You realize how betrayed I feel?"

"I'm so sorry Mike," Jen said earnestly. "I was drunk, high. It happened in a second. I fucked up Mike but it's not permanent. I can take them out right now. They'll be just like before."

"So why haven't you?" Mike said challengingly. "Go ahead, take them out."

"I thought you might like to look at them first to see if you like it," Jen said.

"You are so full of shit!" Mike spat out. "You're keeping them in because Frank wants you to."

Jen winched at her husband's accusation. "Okay, that's part of it," she conceded. "But a big part is you. They're in now. So I thought I'd see if you like them."

"Well I don't like them," Mike said, knowing he probably sounded like a pouting child but not caring. "So take them out. Now."

"Okay ... I'll take them out if you want," Jen said hesitantly.

Her hesitation was like another dagger to his heart. "See? It's not up to me," Mike said bitterly. "You're keeping them in for Frank."

"That's not it," Jen said.

"You just said it was," Mike said accusingly.

"I mean, Frank's just part of it," Jen said. "Another part is, my nipples aren't as sensitive since Anna. I never told you that, but, I mean, it's true. Nipple rings are supposed to increase sensitivity. I guess I want to see if that's true. So that's the main reason."

Jen looked into Mike's face. He wasn't at all happy or satisfied by her answer. "And the other main reason is you," she said. "I really do want to see if you like them. You're angry. I know you don't like them now. But they won't heal for months. That's what Miranda says. Any time before then I can take them out and the piercings will close up and my nipples will be just like before. So I thought maybe you'd like to play with them a little."

"You mean, Frank can play with them," Mike said bitterly. "He's the one into piercings. You did it for him, not me."

"Mike, baby, you're in control," Jen assured him, rubbing his arm. "It doesn't matter what I want, or what Frank wants. If you say so, I take them out right now. It's just, I mean ... they're in now. I never wanted pierced nipples, but now they're in. And I guess I'm kind of curious."

"And also, this way Frank gets what he wants," Mike said pointing out the fact.

"Yeah, I mean ... yeah," Jen said weakly, not able to deny the truth.

Mike looked at Jen's breasts. He noticed immediately the nipple rings matched the belly ring. Platinum studs with sparkling diamonds. "You're my wife. Your body is supposed to belong to me," he said resentfully. "But Frank's changing you the way he wants. He pierces your belly button. He pierces your nipples. You don't wear stockings anymore. Soon you'll cut your hair short for him."

"Mike I'll never cut my hair," Jen assured him.

"What, another promise?" he spit out sarcastically, referring to how she was hours late.

"Mike please," Jen pleaded. "You can't hold that against me. Okay, if I was fucking or even having breakfast with Frank, then yeah. But I was passed out. That's why I was late. I'm still kind of hung over. I woke up, I rushed home."

"You showered," Mike pointed out. Jen's hair was still damp.

"I couldn't let Anna see me like that," Jen said. Her body had reeked of sex. Her blonde hair had been matted with sperm, and there were dried cum splotches all over her body. "If it was just you I wouldn't have showered. But Anna was here."
Like Reply
"So you fucked Frank," Mike said bitterly. "And his bodyguards too right?"

Jen winced, his demeaning words like a physical blow. It felt like a dagger to her heart whenever Mike talked to her like she was a slut. Tearing up, she said "Last night, not this morning. Nothing happened today. And Mike ... isn't that the point?"

It was Mike's turn to look down. They were both silent for long moments.

"You're wearing his jewelry," Mike said breaking the silence. "You wear it 24/7, at work, when you sleep, when you shower. Don't you see? Frank's manipulated it so you think about him all the time."

"I don't," Jen insisted. "I see it but it's like, whatever. It's like anything. I get desensitized to it. Honestly? During the day I think about Anna most. And then you. And then Allie cause Darren's still putting her through shit. And then maybe my mom if she's going through drama with my dad. And then the latest fire drill going on at work. And then, somewhere down there, along with all my other friends and people I know, I think about Frank. Maybe. Sometimes. I probably think about Jasmine's freaking campaign more than I think about Frank."

"You're full of shit," Mike said not believing her.

"Mike I'm not," Jen said grabbing his hands. "Think about it baby. During the week, about the only times we talk about Frank is when you bring him up."

"That's a lie," Mike said with exasperation. "Just the other day you said you were afraid of losing control with Frank."

"I'm not lying," Jen insisted. "Okay ..." she began, then paused, trying to figure out how to explain how she felt. "I guess it's more like, I force myself not to think about Frank."

"Jen how is that better?" Mike said with an incredulous bitter laugh. Her words tore at him. Another dagger to his heart.

"God how can I explain this?" Jen said, burying her face in her hands in frustration. Giving it another try she said "It's like the Mets. They're having a good year right?"

"They're in the World Series," Mike said with a nod.

"So you're really into it, right?" Jen continued. "You probably could spend all day thinking about it. But you don't, you force yourself to think about something else. And once you do that, you forget all about the Mets. Because they're not really important."

Mike looked incredulously at her. "Do you know the last time they won the World Series?" he said. "Like, 30 years ago."

"Well, I mean, they suck," Jen said.

Mike shrugged. "At least I'm not a Cubs fan," he said under his breath.

"Okay Mike, whatever," Jen said feeling frustrated again. "The Mets aren't a good example. But something else. Something you think about a lot, but it doesn't really matter. You see what I mean?"

"Jen ... I get what you're saying, but how can you say Frank doesn't matter to you? When you're worried about losing control? How he might hurt our marriage?"

"I never said that," Jen said. "I said how Frank might affect us." She emphasized the word "might."

"What's the difference?"

"He MIGHT affect us but he WON'T affect us," Jen said firmly. "I won't allow that. Frank's just a game. I just don't want you to get bad hurt while we're playing."

Mike waved at her newly pierced nipples and said "You mean like this?"

"This is me fucking up baby," Jen said reaching for his hands again. "But don't you see how it's part of our game? Yes I did it for Frank, okay, that's part of it. But I can take them out, they're not permanent. It's like a henna tattoo. It's not permanent. But it adds to the game. Aren't they kind of exciting?"

"You're my wife," Mike said shaking his head. "Your body's mine." He waved at her breasts again. "We're playing the game but this is over the line. You broke the rules."

"What rules Mike?" Jen said with exasperation. "You want me to let Frank get me pregnant. What are the freaking rules?"

That shut Mike up. They were silent again. Jen took the opportunity to wrap a blanket around her, both because she was cold in the air conditioning (she was only wearing her thong panties) and because she thought they'd have a better chance of resolving this if the nipple rings weren't in Mike's face. She also took the opportunity to lean into Mike's arm. She was happy and relieved when he didn't pull his arm away. Although he didn't hug her to him either.

After a while Mike said "I talk about it. But I don't really want it to happen. I mean I do. I want to experience it, like Jim and Stacy. But I don't want it to be real. Does that make any sense?"

"I get it baby," Jen said snuggling deeper into his arm. She took his hand so now his arm was wrapped around her. "But this isn't like my bang fantasy, where it can feel real but be pretend. There's no way to do a Jim and Stacy without it being real. Like, lifetime real. But the nipple rings, they're like a temporary tattoo. I can take them out. You see? I fucked up but it's not that bad."

Mike wasn't ready to concede anything about the nipple rings. Instead he stayed with Jim and Stacy. He said "Stacy's pregnant with their second. Jim texted me. We're supposed to get together some time to catch up."

"So they'll have 2," Jen said. She was curious about the news but there were more important things to think about. "You're Anna's father," she said, being careful with the way she said it. WTF, did she really say to people "Mike is the father of my baby"? She'd have to be more careful in the future. "When we have another baby – and I do want another, maybe 2 more – I want it to be with you Mike. That's something I want to experience with you. The game is something, but this is real life, this is forever. Don't you want to experience that with me?"

"I'll be the father of all your babies," Mike promised.

"Mike ... you know what I mean," Jen said.

"Jen I can't have children," Mike reminded her.

"We don't know that, you've only taken 1 test," Jen said. "There are specialists, procedures. We're both still young. You have to stop thinking you can't have children."

Mike was silent again. With one arm around Jen, he used his other to part the blanket. He looked at her new nipple rings. The small diamonds sparkled in the sunlight streaming in the window. "How do you take them off?" he asked.

"One diamond screws in," Jen said. Miranda didn't need to tell her that, she knew how nipple rings worked (Allie used to have them for a short time in college). "Do you want me to take them off?"

Mike didn't answer. Instead he tenderly touched her nipples. "Does it hurt?"

"They're sore," Jen said. "Miranda says they'll be better in a week or two."

"I remember you talking about getting a belly ring," Mike said. "But I don't remember you ever talking about getting your nipples pierced."

"That's right," Jen said. "Allie got hers pierced in college for a while, but I was never into it."

"So you really did it for Frank," Mike said, repeating what Jen had already admitted. Although this time there was a hint of excitement in his voice.

"I was high and drunk."

"But it's not like the belly ring," Mike said touching her nipples again. "You didn't want it, I didn't want it. You did it for Frank."

"I was fucked up," Jen said. She carefully said the next words, not wanting Mike to go crazy. "Frank took advantage of me. I've already told him that's not acceptable. I'll make sure he never does this again. I promise." Seeing the skepticism in Mike's face, she said "I really promise Mike. I swear."

Jen noticed Mike wasn't angry anymore. He was still hurt, probably jealous, but there was excitement there now. She paused, then said "Remember last night, you said doing things for Frank and not you turns you on?" She reached out and touched Mike's cock over his bathing suit. He was really hard. "Is this something like that?" she said softly squeezing his erection.

Mike didn't reply but Jen's felt his cock shudder. She got down on the floor, on her knees. She pulled off his bathing suit.

"No Jen," Mike said, stopping her as she was about to go down on him. "I'm still not sure how I feel about this."

"I know baby," Jen said pulling her long blonde hair to the side. "We can talk better though, if you're not distracted by this." She lowered her head and swallowed Mike into her mouth. She only sucked him for a few moments as she didn't want him to cum that way.

Jen got on the bed and pulled off her thong. She straddled Mike's hips. She saw something in his eyes. "What do you want baby?" she breathed into his ear. She knew he needed to say it, not her. Especially after what happened last night. And anyways, it was his fantasy.

"We better use a condom," Mike said, breathing hard.

"Okay, if that's what you want," Jen said. She kissed his cheeks and then his lips. "One of Frank's?"

"Yeah," Mike said.

Jen reached into their bag and pulled out the box of Durex condoms. Never taking her eyes from his, she opened the small package with her teeth and then rolled the extra thick condom on Mike's hard cock.

"How does that feel?" she asked as she stroked him with her hand.

"I can't feel much," Mike said truthfully.

"I think Frank wants to make sure only he cums inside me," Jen said, playing along with Mike's fantasies.

"Yeah," Mike said, his cock jerking in her hand. "He makes Hugh and Lou wear extra thick condoms?"

"No," Jen said. "They wear the normal kind. The ones that almost feel like skin."

"Frank's not worried about the condoms breaking?" Mike asked, his throat dry from excitement.

"I think it's more like, he doesn't want you to cum inside me," Jen said.

Mike was breathing hard as he looked into his wife's face. "Frank probably doesn't want my cock inside you at all," he said.

"That's not going to happen," Jen said. There was only so far she would go with Mike's fantasy. Or Frank's. She reached down and guided her husband into her.

"I love you. Only you," Jen told Mike, looking into his eyes. "I always want you inside me."

Even though Mike was small, she grimaced as she moved up and down on him. Noticing, Mike said "You're sore?"

Jen nodded but said "I'm okay."

"They fucked you hard?" Mike asked. When she nodded he asked "How much?"

"A lot," Jen admitted.

"Just your pussy?"

"Everywhere," Jen said. "But yeah, my pussy. I probably feel loose."

"Yeah," Mike said. He could barely feel her pussy walls. The Durex condom made it worse.

"Does that excite you?" Jen asked looking in his eyes.

"Yes," Mike said looking back into her eyes.

Jen hesitated, not certain if Mike was entirely into game playing. But then she said "They fucked my mouth too." As she said that she pressed her lips against his and pushed her tongue into his mouth. Mike groaned, and then grunted and came.
Like Reply
As she usually did, Jen took off the condom. She went into the bathroom to throw it away. Then she returned to bed, pulling the blankets up and snuggling into Mike's arms. Now he was holding her back. There were things still unresolved, but she felt like they were pass the bad parts.

As they snuggled Maggie knocked. "Anna's out like a light," she said hesitantly. She was relieved to see they weren't fighting anymore. "I'm kind of tired too. I think I'll take a nap."

"Can you listen for Anna?" Jen said. "We might go to the pool."

"Sure, I'll sleep on the sofa," Maggie said.

"You want to go to the pool?" Mike asked.

"We need to talk more," Jen said stroking his chest. "I saw there's a hot tub? It's looks kind of private."

"Yeah," Mike said, agreeing. He'd seen the hot tub too. Even though a few cabanas shared the pool and hot tub, the hot tub was mostly unused because it was off by itself.

They got into their bathing suits. Jen put on the pink one from the other day. Even though the pink bikini wasn't nearly as daringly revealing as the black ones she bought for Frank, the new nipple rings were clearly outlined in the cups of the top. Mike frowned, not sure how he felt about that.

Mike went into the kitchen for a bottle of chilled white wine and 2 wine glasses. Jen checked on Anna. Their baby was sound asleep, exhausted from the sun and playing in the water. Jen stroked her soft blonde hair and kissed her cheek.

Maggie was reading a magazine on the sofa. She glanced at Jen and did a double take. "Jen did you get your nipples pierced?" she asked surprised, looking at the dents in Jen's bikini top.

"Yeah," Jen admitted. "Last night."

"Oh my god Jen!" Maggie gushed. "You are so my hero!"

Jen couldn't help smiling.

"Can I see them?" Maggie asked eagerly.

Still smiling, Jen pulled down the cups. The 4 diamonds sparkled in the sunlight. "God they're beautiful!" Maggie gushed. "They match your belly ring. Frank gave them to you?"

"Yes," Jen said.

"You pierced your nipples for Frank?" Maggie asked.

Jen put a finger to her lips, glancing at the kitchen warily. Looking back at Maggie she nodded her head.

"How does Mike feel about that?" Maggie whispered.

Jen eyed her husband in the kitchen as he used a corkscrew to open the wine. "Still working on that," she whispered back. "Mags, don't tell anyone at work okay?" Maggie still temped sometimes at Jen's work.

"You got it boss lady," Maggie said, watching as her boss and mentor (and hero) fixed the bikini top to cover her nipples.

Cheating and Rivals – Part 29

(Part 5 – the last part – of the Caribbean vacay)

"Tell me what you're thinking," Jen said to Mike a few minutes later as they sat in the hot tub. They sat facing each other. There were a few families by the pool but they were alone at the moment in the hot tub.

"I'm wondering how far Frank's going to take things," Mike said.

"I don't know," Jen said. "It's up to us."

"I don't feel like I have any say in it," Mike said resentfully.

"Mike you have all the say," Jen said. "If you say stop we stop."

"Do you want to stop?" Mike asked. "I want you to be honest. Do you want to stop?"

Jen hesitated, then admitted, "... no I don't want to stop yet."

Mike looked hurt and disappointed but he wasn't surprised.

"I don't love Frank," Jen assured her husband, hurrying to explain. "I'm not even sure I like him sometimes. But he's pushing my boundaries and it's exciting. I kind of want to explore that."

"It's supposed to be our game," Mike said emphasizing the word "our."

"Mike, baby, most of what's happening is only exciting to me because of you," Jen said.

"What do you mean?"

"Like these," Jen said touching the dents in her bikini top made by the nipple rings. "I got them for Frank not you. That's kind of exciting." Jen moved closer to Mike. She was floating in the water, her hands on his thighs, her face close to his. "You get off on it too," she said looking into his eyes. "You said it last night. You said me doing things for Frank instead of you turns you on." Jen moved closer to Mike so now her lips almost touched his ear. "Cause you're a cuckold," she whispered.

Mike was breathing hard, his heart pounding. "There's got to be limits Jen," he said.

Jen pulled Mike's hand so he cupped her breast. There were people nearby but they were so close together no one could see. Mike could feel the nipple ring through the cup of Jen's bikini top. "They're temporary baby," she reminded him. "I can take them out and you won't be able to tell my nipples were ever pierced."

"So now you're saying you want to keep them," Mike said, his hand still cupping Jen's breast.

"Yes I want to keep them," Jen admitted. "For a little while."

"Because you're doing it for Frank," Mike said.

"Tell me that doesn't turn you on," Jen said. She reached into the leg of his bathing suit. He was rock hard. She wrapped her hand around his shaft. "Tell me that doesn't turn you on," she repeated, looking into his eyes as she slowly stroked him.

Mike pushed Jen's hand away. Jen was alarmed at first but them he pulled her to him so now she was sitting on his lap, straddling his thighs. Jen could feel his erection pressing against her pussy through her bottoms. Mike wrapped his arms around her waist. He stroked her ass under the bubbling hot water.

"They're pretty obvious," he said his eyes on her bikini top.

"Yeah," Jen agreed.

"What are you going to do?" Mike asked.

"I'll have to wear padded bras," Jen said.

"So Frank gets his bigger breasts after all," Mike said. But this time he said it more joking than being resentful. He even smiled.

"Yeah I guess," Jen said smiling back. She was relieved to see her husband smile. "Not really though. Maybe I'll be a B. Like in high school."

"When Colin made you wear padded bras?" Mike said. "I thought you hated that."

"I did," Jen said, remembering how wearing the padded bras for Colin back in high school hurt her self-esteem. But she didn't feel that way now. Well, she did. But now the humiliation turned her on. It was like those bad emotions from high school were now sexualized inside her. Voicing her thoughts, she said "But now, it's kind of a turn on. Like last night." She kissed him. "You're so my hero," she said.

"So you're definitely going to keep the nipple rings," Mike said, his mood turning dark again despite her kiss and praise. But Jen felt his cock still hard and pressing against her bottom.

"I think you want me to Mike," Jen said. "Frank excites you too. Like how you get off he's making you wear condoms. The extra thick condoms." Jen knew she was right when she felt his cock jerk.

"There's got to be limits Jen," Mike insisted.

Jen wrapped her arms around Mike's neck and kissed him. "Okay, what are the limits?" she asked, kissing him again.

"You can't cut your hair or dye it brown," Mike said.

Jen moved close so her soft blonde hair brushed against his cheek. "Okay I won't," she whispered into his ear. Under the water, she moved his hand so it pressed against her pussy over her bottoms. "I won't dye this brown either," she said. It was their inside joke. She didn't shave her pussy completely bare so he would know she was a natural blonde. "What else?"

"I like your breasts just as they are," Mike said. "No breast enhancement."

"Okay I'll keep my tiny tits," Jen said with a little giggle, kissing him on the cheek and then close to his ear. "What else baby?"

The next one made Mike the most agitated. "No tattoos," he said. Mike imagined Frank branding his wife's body. A small "F" tattoo on her wrist of her left hand so she saw it whenever she looked at her wedding rings. Except she couldn't take off the tattoo like her rings. "No tattoos," he repeated, his voice hard.

Jen sensed his agitation. "No tattoos baby," she agreed kissing him on the cheek again. She rubbed his neck and shoulders to relax him.

That wasn't enough for Mike, not after last night. He gave Jen a hard look. "If Frank tattooed you last night. If he ever does. I swear to god I'll kill him. You won't be able to stop me, his bodyguards won't be able to stop me. I'll kill him."

Jen stared at Mike, surprised by the intensity of his vow. She'd never seen this from Mike. This new side of Mike ... it scared her. It intrigued her too. But where did it come from? Was it solely a reaction to Frank? Or something else, like working for CAFT was influencing him? Jen really didn't know what Mike did at CATF. When she asked he said something vague like "I'm an analyst." She needed to find out more, but she knew this wasn't the right time.

"No tattoos baby, I promise," Jen said. "Frank wouldn't do that."

"Forgive me if I don't give a fuck what Frank would do or wouldn't do," Mike spat out bitterly.

Jen realized her error. As a marketing person, she knew effective communication was all about nuance. She quickly said "What I meant is, I wouldn't let him ink me no matter if I was fucked up or not. Because I know you hate that. And if I said no, Frank would back off. I have my safe word."
Like Reply