Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"That's why you fucked him again, because he got you hot?" Mike asked.

"Yeah, and because you showed him where to touch me," Jen said. She quickly added "I'm not blaming you. But he got me hot."

"I get it," Mike said.

"Something else honey," Jen said hugging his arm. "The second time ... I forgot so Frank used the same condom."

"The condom broke?" Mike said looking alarmed.

"No, but ..."

"His sperm got into you?" Mike guessed.

"Yeah."

Mike ran his hand up Jen's leg. No one could see the way they were sitting. He touched her pussy over her jeans. "His sperm is inside you now?" he asked.

Jen nodded. "I didn't have time to clean up, I wanted to find you."

Mike's hand continued to Jen's toned flat stomach. Jen straightened to give Mike easier access. She knew this was a big part of his fantasy. Another man getting her pregnant.

"You've been taking the pill?" he asked as he caressed her stomach.

"Yeah, of course," Jen said.

Mike moved his hand under Jen's blouse so now he was touching the soft skin of her belly. "You haven't missed any days?" he asked.

"I don't think so."

"We'll check when we get home," he said as he caressed her flat tummy.

"Okay," Jen said.

Mike continued to caress her stomach. "Frank got into my head too," he said. "He says he wants to be with the real Jenny."

"He told me that too," Jen said. "But baby, there's only one me."

"I know, but, none of your other boyfriends ever said that before," Mike said.

"It matters to you?" Jen asked.

"Yeah" Mike said. "It bothers me, but it's a major turn on too. It's like, he's trying to get the real you."

"There's only 1 me."

"There isn't," Mike said. "There's the you I know. And the you other people know. Frank wants the you I know."

Jen started to get it. "Frank likes power games," she said.

"Yeah, he's good at it," Mike said with a laugh. He got serious and said "He said he wants more than just sex. He wants to date, have a relationship with you."

"I guess I'm kind of already dating him," Jen said.

"Is that what you want?" Mike asked.

"I mean, yeah," Jen said. "It's better than random hookups."

"You like the romance part," Mike observed.

"Yeah," Jen said.

"And it's more exciting for me too," Mike said.

"I'm sorry I fucked up tonight," Jen said, putting her hand over Mike's heart.

"It's okay," Mike said. "It's more exciting when you're really into a guy. Was the sex good?"

"It didn't suck," Jen said with a laugh.

"Frank made you cum twice?" Mike asked. "Or you came again, after I left?"

"Just twice," Jen said, as if 2 orgasms in 30 minutes wasn't a lot. She put her finger on Mike's lips and said "You got me ready for him baby."

Mike grinned. He definitely liked the fact that Jen got her first orgasm of the night from him. Jen felt guilty seeing his smile (but she didn't show it of course).

"Frank said he's been with other married women," Mike said.

"Yeah, Paige," Jen said.

"I think there are others too," Mike said. "He gets off on it. Fucking other men's wives."

Jen wasn't surprised. She said again, "He likes power games." Knowing her husband, she added "That gets you hot, right?"

"Obviously," Mike said with a grin. He added "It's better the way we do it. I know what you're doing. You're not cheating behind my back." He chuckled and added "I get more sex than most men too."

"You know it mister," Jen said with a smile back. She squeezed his cock. "This is my favorite one." With a giggle she added "Even though Frank's a lot bigger."

Mike grinned back at her.

Jen took his hand and kissed it. "Are we okay?"

"Yeah," Mike said.

She kissed his hand again. "Let's go home baby."

"Fuck!" Willy yelled as he watched the video on the computer screen. He got the download of that slut Jasmine Kelly fucking her boyfriend Justin. But they were screwing in the dark! All you could see were blurry outlines of bodies.

The audio was clear, so you could tell it was Jasmine with her boyfriend. But without a clear picture the video was worthless!

"Whatever," Willy said disgustedly. Maybe the next one would be better. The Jasmine slut couldn't always fuck in the dark, right? He just had to be patient.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Cheating and Rivals Pt. 20-21

Cheating and Rivals – Part 20

Jen finished dressing as Mike put Anna down for her nap. "You look amazing honey," Mike gushed as he joined her in their bedroom. Jen wore a short dress that hugged her curves and high heels.

"Thanks," Jen said as she applied finishing touches to her make up.

"No stockings?" Mike asked looking at his wife's bare legs.

"Remember? Frank doesn't like hose," Jen said. Seeing Mike's frown, she grinned and said "Don't pout. If we were going out I'd put on stockings. But I'm going out with Frank."

"Yeah," Mike said with a chuckle. He put his arms around his wife's waist and pulled her to him. "Your legs are tanned anyway."

Jen smiled at her husband. She was actually relieved not to wear stockings. It was too hot in New York City in the summer.

"You're okay with me going out so early?" she asked. It was barely noon on Saturday and she planned to be with Frank until late that evening.

"Yeah, I'm good," Mike said. He knew this was how it was. Dating a guy meant spending time with him. It was part of their game and it got Mike hot.

"You'll be okay alone?" Jen asked.

"I won't be alone, I'll be with Anna," Mike said. "We'll have a good time."

Mike's erection pressed against her thigh. She reached down and cupped him. "Do you want me to take care of this before I go?" she asked.

"I'd rather not," Mike said. Jen understood. Mike sometimes got melancholy after cumming. His lust was like a shield against dark emotions like jealousy and loneliness. "What's in the bag?" he asked.

"Frank said to bring something casual, for tonight," Jen said.

"You're not sleeping over?" Mike said with sudden alarm.

"Of course not baby," Jen assured him. "It's just jeans and a top."

Lou picked her up a little while later. Lou drove a sedan instead of the limo. This way, it looked like an Uber and she could be picked up and dropped off at the doorstep of the loft apartment (instead of a block or 2 away).

Lou drove a few miles into New Jersey. They entered a private airfield. "Why are we here?" Jen asked.

"You'll see," Lou said.

They stopped a few feet from a private jet. Frank came out of the jet and greeted her. "Jenny, you look so lovely," he said with a kiss to her lips.

"Frank, is this your jet?" Jen asked looking over his shoulder.

Frank nodded. "You're worried about your friends seeing us together," he said with a grin. "Do you know people in Philly?"

"Um ... I don't think so," Jen said.

"Let's go," Frank said and led her onto the plane.

"God Frank this is so freaking amazing," Jen gushed as she looked around. It wasn't like any plane she'd ever seen before. This looked more like an opulent apartment.

A steward in a tuxedo handed Jen a tequila. He handed Frank one too. "To today," Frank said, offering her glass.

"Today," Jen said, clinking Frank's glass and beaming into his eyes. She was so impressed!

The flight to Philadelphia took less than 30 minutes. Then they were whisked to Frank's brownstone in Society Hill. It was barely 1pm, less than an hour since Lou picked her up at the loft apartment.

They lunched on caviar, cheeses imported from France and vintage champagne. Waiters in tuxedos served them. "Frank, do all these people work for you?" Jen whispered, looking at the almost army of people hovering around them.

"They're my staff," Frank said.

"They're dressed so formally," Jen observed. Everyone wore tuxedos or formal dresses. Even Lou and Hugh wore expensive suits. Frank wore a suit too.

"I'm a throwback," Frank said. "I enjoy the elegance of formality. The cut of a bespoke suit, handmade shirts, cuff links." He shrugged. "I suppose I'm old fashioned."

Jen nodded. She said "I feel under dressed."

"You look wonderful," Frank said. He put his hand on her leg and grinned. "I like this," he said feeling her stocking-less bare skin.

"I thought you would," Jen said with a smile back.

"Would you like a tour of the house?" Frank asked.

"I'd love it," Jen said.

A few minutes later they were in Frank's bedroom. Frank got on the bed and looked at Jen, leaning on an elbow. "Take off your dress Jen honey," he said.

Jen felt herself getting moist between her legs. It turned her on the way he took control. It was like how he treated his staff. How he treated everyone. It was his way or the highway. He even dictated how his staff dressed. His power and quiet confidence got her hot.

Jen reached behind and unzipped her dress. She let it fall to the floor. She wore a lacy black bra and matching thong, as well as black high heels.

"I saw you in a ballet recital once, back when you were in high school," Frank said. "Can you do that thing?" he said, twirling his finger.

"A pirouette?" Jen said. Getting on her tiptoes in the high heels, she formed an elegant oval with her arms and swirled. "Like that?" she asked.

"So lovely," Frank gushed. "Take off your bra and do it again," he said.

"Okay," Jen said with a smile. She unsnapped her bra and dropped it next to her dress. She did another pirouette, this time in just her thong and high heels. "How's that?"

"Jenny, I think you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen," Frank said, his voice hoarse with excitement. "Come here honey," he said patting the bed next to him.

Jen got on the bed next to him. "You've got a beautiful body," Frank said as he caressed across her breasts and down her stomach.

"Thank you," Jen said, closing her eyes and enjoying his caresses.

Frank looked at Jen's belly button. He got hard imagining a belly ring there. "You don't have any piercings," he said.

"My ears," Jen said.

"But not here," he said caressing across her belly button.

"I'll probably get a belly ring soon," Jen told him. "Mike said he was okay with it."

Frank nodded. He was silent a moment, thinking. "On your stomach Jen honey," he said, turning Jen over. "You have the most amazing ass," he said gently stroking her tight, slim ass.

"A lot of squats, lunges and bridges," Jen said.

"Those are exercises?" Frank said with a chuckle. He continued to stroke her ass, tracing the lines of her thong.

"I'm kind of a workout freak," Jen told him. "You're in awesome shape, you must work out a lot."

"I have a trainer a few times a week," Frank said caressing down Jen's crack.

"That feels good," Jen said, her eyelids getting heavy. Frank had a really nice touch. "I could train you," she offered.

"Do you train Mike?" Frank asked.

"I would, but he's not really into it," Jen said. "He's more intellectual than physical."

"You 2 are a curious match," Frank observed.

"Opposites attract, right?" Jen said. She was breathing heavy as Frank continued to caress her. She laid her face on her crossed arms. "That feels really good Frank," she said as his fingertips grazed along her ultrasensitive asshole.

Frank pulled her thong off. He opened her legs wider and caressed across her bud. "This feel good?" he asked.

"It feels awesome," Jen gushed.

Then, to her surprise, Frank leaned down and licked her ass. It shocked her, she didn't think a powerful alpha man like Frank Tower would do that. But it felt so good! She loved when a guy licked her ass, it was so deliciously wicked! But really, Mike was the only guy she'd ever been with to do that to her.

"God Frank, yeah, god," Jen moaned.

"You like this?" Frank said. He licked his finger and pushed the tip into her ass.

"Um, Frank, I don't like that," Jen said, pulling away from his finger.

"You've never been ass fucked?" Frank asked.

"I have but I don't like it," Jen said.

"Don't worry, we're not doing that," Frank said. He reached for a tube of lubrication and squirted a dollop onto his finger. He pushed his finger back into Jen. "Have you ever cum from this?"

"From a finger up my ass?" Jen said with an incredulous laugh. "No. Is that possible?"

"Definitely," Frank said. He pushed more of his finger into Jen's ass.

"Frank I don't want to do this," Jen said, alarm and urgency in her voice.

"Relax Jen honey," Frank said giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Trust me. You'll love it." He pushed more of his finger into her ass. Then he began working her.

The penetration was uncomfortable at first. But after a few moments, to Jen's surprise, it began to feel good. Frank knew he was getting to Jen when she started to moan and push back against his hand.

"There are a lot of nerves in your ass," Frank explained. "Almost as much as your clit. And I can rub your g-spot from here. The other side of your g-spot."

"Yeah?" Jen gasped. She was panting now. She definitely felt an orgasm coming, but it was different from any orgasm she ever had before.

"It just has to be done right," Frank said. "It feels good, right Jenny?"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," Jen moaned. She clenched her eyes shut and bit her lip. It was going to happen. It was really going to happen. She was going to cum from a finger up her ass!

The orgasm took a while to build up. It was more like a gentle wave than a bolt of lightning. Then it hit. But the orgasm felt different. It was more like a slow ripple through her body instead of an explosion. The orgasm went on and on, pleasure slowly filling her body like sands filling an hour glass.

Jen lay unmoving on the bed as she recovered from the orgasm. "God, god, god," she panted into the expensive silk comforter.

Frank gently pulled out his finger. He tenderly kissed her ass. Then he kissed up her back. Then he was kissing her cheek and then her lips.

Jen expected him to take her then. She wanted it to. She wanted his cock in her pussy. Both because she desired him, but also because she wanted to pay him back for the incredible pleasure he just gave her.

To her surprise, Frank didn't fuck her. Instead he pulled her into his arms. He tenderly kissed her cheeks and lips, stroked her hair, whispered sweet nothings to her.

"You liked that?" Frank asked smiling at her.

"It was freaking incredible" Jen gushed. "Where did you learn to do that?"

"I've been around," Frank said with a chuckle. "Ready to go out?"

"Um ... you don't want me to take care of you?" Jen asked, rubbing her hand across his crotch. He had a major erection.

"Actually there's something I'd like you to do for me," Frank said.

"Okay," Jen said looking at him warily.

"Come on," Frank said with a laugh. "It's something you want. You brought jeans? Put them on."

Jen put on the jeans and crop top. It was late afternoon and not too hot, so Frank suggested they walk. As they walked, Frank reached for Jen's hand. She let him hold her hand since she didn't have to worry about running into anyone she knew. Also, she enjoyed holding his hand. Frank was handsome and distinguished. It felt good being with him.
Like Reply
It was kind of weird though. She was dressed casually in jeans, a crop top and flats and Frank was still in his expensive Italian suit. That, combined with their age difference, made Jen kind of feel like Frank's daughter. People seeing them probably thought that. That is, until they saw them holding hands. Then, they probably thought Jen was his trophy wife (since she was wearing Mike's wedding and engagement rings).

Jen wasn't put off by any of this. She was used to it actually. The "barely legal" look turned Mike on too. To be honest, Jen was thankful for her youthful appearance. It helped her ego that a lot of men thought she could pass for a young college student.

Frank led her to a costume boutique. It was an expensive store for buying high end Halloween costumes. "You want me to wear a costume?" Jen asked as she browsed through the store's elaborate offerings.

"No, it's just interesting to look around," Frank said with a laugh.

"Oh my god, look at this," Jen said with delight. There were mannequins wearing Harry Potter costumes. Harry, Hermione, Ron and others. "Mike would love this." She laughed as she touched the Hermione outfit.

"What's so funny?" Frank asked.

"Mike's got a major thing for Emma Watson," Jen said grinning.

"Her name's Emma?" Frank asked. He wasn't familiar with Harry Potter.

"No her name's Hermione you goof," Jen said giving Frank a playful elbow in his chest. "The actress is Emma Watson."

"You should be Hermione for Halloween," Frank suggested.

"Oh god Mike would love that," Jen said looking at the Hermione costume. A sweater over a starched white blouse, pleated wool skirt, ankle socks and lace up shoes. Classic school girl. Mike would love it! The costume even included a wig.

"Let's try this on," Frank said handing Jen the wig.

Jen giggled as she put on the wig. Frank grinned at her. The wig was a mane of out of control brown hair, classic Hermione. It made Jen look silly. They both laughed as Jen looked into a mirror.

"Try this one," Frank said, picking a wig from a different non-Harry Potter costume. This wig looked like real hair. In fact, the wig looked like Jen's hair, silky and lush. But the wig differed in 2 ways. The hair was brown and only shoulder length (Jen's hair was blonde of course and long, going pass her bra strap).

Jen rolled her blonde hair into a makeshift bun and then put on the wig. Frank's eyes went wide. "You look lovely Jenny," he gushed. "Truly stunning."

Jen looked into the mirror. With the wig she looked like a brunette. A short haired brunette. The wig barely touched her shoulders. She couldn't remember when her real hair was so short. Certainly not since she starting going with Mike.

"You make a lovely brunette," Frank said coming up behind her and putting his hand on her hip. "And the short hair is so classic."

Jen got it. Mrs. Tower was a brunette. Paige was a brunette. Frank had a thing for brunettes.

"You really think so?" Jen said. Her Mia flats had a pointy toe. Remembering his kink, Jen pressed the toe into his ankle. "You like me as a brunette Frank?"

"Yeah," Frank said, his voice suddenly hoarse.

Jen smiled teasingly. Then she said "Well, blondes have more fun." She whipped off the wig and shook out her long blonde hair, the entire time giving Frank a mischievous grin.

"You're a bitch," Frank said giving her an admiring grin back. Jen laughed and took his arm. They walked back out to the street.

Frank took Jen into the Philadelphia Club. They were greeted immediately by a concierge wearing a tuxedo. All the waiters and waitresses wore formal attire. Everyone seemed to know Frank. The concierge guided them to a table with an amazing view of the Philadelphia skyline. Frank ordered 2 tequilas.

"This is the oldest gentleman's club in the United States," Frank explained. "Founded in 1834. This is where real business takes place."

Jen nodded as she looked around. The club was crowded with mostly men. Everyone looked distinguished and well dressed. But not New York trendy dressed. These men wore power suits. While there were smiles and laughs, everyone looked serious.

A lot of the men glanced their way. At Frank or her? Jen couldn't tell. Finally a group of men came over. Frank rose and greeted them with a grin and firm handshake.

Frank introduced Jen to the men. Jen could tell they were all wealthy power brokers. Frank said "Gentlemen, this is my friend Jenny Johnson."

"Are they your friends?" Jen asked after the men walked away.

"I don't know many people I'd call a friend," Frank said. "They're business acquaintances. They all want something. Everyone wants something."

"Like what?"

"Different things, depends on the person," Frank said with a shrug.

"Are you going to give it to them?"

"I might," Frank said. Then he gave Jen a confident, almost boyish grin. "After they pay me an obscene amount of money. Or make other concessions."

Jen smiled back. She got the sense Frank was a wolf among sheep. It scared and thrilled her. It made her pussy tingle.

"I feel like your trophy girlfriend," Jen said, thinking again how under dressed she was among all these older men wearing custom suits. She added with a laugh "Or your daughter."

Frank took a long draw of his tequila. He motioned to the waiter and ordered another one.

"We need to talk about something Frank," Jen said. "You keep calling me Johnson. You know my name is Andrews."

"I think of you as Jenny Johnson," Frank said with a shrug.

"It's disrespectful," Jen said.

"To who?"

"To Mike."

Frank grinned. "I think Mike will get off on it. Ask him, you'll see."

"But, Johnson isn't my name," Jen said. "It would be like me calling you Frank Smith or something."

"When you and Mike were apart, you went back to Johnson, right?" Frank said.

"I mean, sort of," Jen said. She'd been so mad and upset with Mike she'd gone back to her maiden name. But she never formally changed her name back to Johnson.

"When you're with me you're not with Mike," Frank said. "So how is it not right to call you Jenny Johnson?" He said it like that was the end of the discussion.

"But –."

"Something else," Frank said cutting Jen off. He looked at her left hand. "I'd like you to take off your wedding rings when you're with me."

"What?"

"You're concerned about people you know seeing us together?" Frank said. "I have the same concerns. I don't want my friends to know I'm seeing a married woman."

"I thought you don't have any friends," Jen said sarcastically.

Frank grinned. He liked when she was sassy. "Come on Jenny," he said knowingly. "You can't tell me you haven't run into this issue before."

Jen frowned. Yes, of course she and Mike dealt with this issue before. That's part of the reason she wore the Sophia ring on her right hand. But Jen was annoyed at being ordered around. "I need to talk to Mike first," she said stubbornly.

"Fine," Frank said with a shrug. "But for now? I know most of the people in this club."

"Whatever," Jen said under her breath. She took off her wedding and engagement rings and slipped them into her purse. Under the table, she thumbed the Sophia ring.

They ate dinner at the club. The food was spectacular. After finishing the tequilas, Frank ordered a Lafite Rothschild Bordeaux wine. Jen didn't know a lot about wine, but even she had heard of the famous French 1st Growth Bordeaux. It was easily the best wine she had ever tasted and went wonderful with her raviolis with truffle oil.

After dinner they took another walk. The Philadelphia evening was cool and relaxing. Jen had been irritated with Frank about the wedding ring thing, but she realized it was silly. Some of her other boyfriends had had the same issue. She knew Mike would be okay with it. It turned him on when she took off her wedding rings for another man (that is, as long as she wore the Sophia ring on her right hand). On top of that, Jen wasn't a confrontational person. She didn't like tension with a guy she was with. She liked and admired Frank and they were having a fun day.

Jen leaned into Frank. She took his hand and pulled his arm around her, guiding his hand to her ass. Frank smiled at her and she smiled back. They continued walking down the street, now with Jen's body pressed against Frank and his thumb in the back pocket of her tight skinny jeans.

They stopped in front of a tattoo parlor. The sign said Body Art.

Jen had seen a lot of sleazy ink joints, in Vegas and New York City. Body Art looked practically colonial, located in an elegant brownstone off a tree lined, cobblestone street.

"This is what I'd like you to do," Frank said.

"Frank I'm not getting a tattoo for you," Jen said with an incredulous laugh.

"Not a tattoo," Frank said. He raised Jen's crop top a couple inches and ran his fingertips across her belly button. "A belly ring."

"I can't do that," Jen said.

"You said you wanted one."

"Mike's not here," Jen said.

"You said he wanted it too," Frank pointed out.

"Frank, I can't pierce my body without my husband here," Jen said. She looked at the tattoo parlor. It looked nice, really professional. She'd wanted a belly ring for a long time, all the way back in college. "I at least have to call Mike," she said.
Like Reply
"I don't think you need to call him," Frank said.

"How would you know?" Jen scoffed. She looked at the parlor again. It looked more like an exclusive day spa than a tattoo parlor. "I'll call him," she said. Frank shrugged.

Jen took a few steps away from Frank and dialed home. She brushed her hair behind her ear and listened as the phone rang.

"Hey baby, how's it going?" Mike asked. Jen could hear the excitement in his voice.

"It's awesome," Jen said. "We're in Philly. We flew down on Frank's private plane."

"He has a private plane?"

"It's freaking awesome honey," Jen gushed.

"So you're in Philly," Mike said warily. "When will you be home?"

"Definitely tonight baby," Jen assured him. "But probably not until late. You don't have to wait up."

"I'll wait for you," Mike said.

"I'm just saying, I'll wake you up when I get home so you don't have to wait up," Jen offered.

"I'll wait for you," Mike said again.

"Oh okay," Jen said. He sounded a little hurt, but she knew that was normal. "How's our Anna?"

"She's good," Mike said perking up at the mention of their daughter. "I'm about to give her a bath. Then we'll read books until she falls asleep."

"Then what will you do baby?" Jen asked.

"Just hang," Mike said. "There's a Mets game. Maybe I'll get a movie on Apple TV."

"Don't drink too much honey," Jen said gently. She knew sometimes alcohol darkened Mike's mood, magnifying his feelings of jealousy, neglect and loneliness.

"I'm good," Mike assured her.

"So, um, I wanted to ask you something," Jen said hesitantly.

"What?"

"You know we talked about getting my belly button pierced? You said you were okay with it?" Jen said. "Frank knows an awesome place here for that."

"You want to get your belly pierced?" Mike said. "Now? For Frank?"

"Not for Frank baby," Jen assured her husband. "He's here, but I'm doing it for me. I've always wanted one. For you too honey. It'll be sexy."

"... okay," Mike said after some hesitation.

"So I can do it?" Jen asked excitedly.

"Yeah," Mike said. In the background he heard Frank say "Ask him about Johnson."

"What did Frank say?" Mike said.

"Um ... when Frank introduces me to his friends, he calls me Jenny Johnson," Jen said.

"He uses your maiden name?" Mike asked.

"Yeah, I mean ... yeah," Jen said.

Mike was silent for long moments. Frank doesn't call her by my name. He uses Jen's name from before we got married.

"Baby are you okay?" Jen asked after about 30 seconds of silence.

"Yeah, it's okay," Mike said. He was so excited his voice was barely audible.

"What honey?" Jen said.

"I said it's okay with me," Mike said.

Hearing Mike, Frank gave Jen an "I told you so" grin.

Again in the background, Mike heard Frank say "Ask him about your wedding rings."

"Not now Frank," Jen said in a chastising tone.

"What about your wedding rings?" Mike asked.

With a sigh, Jen said "Frank asked me to take off my rings, because he doesn't want his friends to know I'm married."

"You took off your rings?" Mike asked.

"We were in a club, he knew a lot of people there," Jen said. "I took them off but I was going to ask you tonight after getting home." Jen turned away from Frank and whispered "I have the Sophia ring on honey."

"I guess we've done this before," Mike said after a few moments of hesitation.

"Yeah," Jen said. "So it's okay?"

"Yeah, it's okay," Mike said.

"Are you okay baby?" Jen asked.

"I'm really hot right now," Mike admitted with a laugh. "Frank knows how to push my buttons. I don't know if he's doing it on purpose, but he is."

Still turned away from Frank, Jen whispered "He likes power games. Paige said he gets into your head."

"I understand what she's talking about," Mike said with another laugh.

"So you're okay?" Jen asked. "This excites you?"

"Yeah, big time," Mike admitted. "What about you?"

"Frank's freaking awesome," Jen gushed. "He's controlling. But earlier he did something to me. God ..." She giggled. "My knees are still shaking."

"What?" Mike asked.

"I'll tell you later," Jen whispered. "I should go."

"Okay honey," Mike said. "You're definitely coming home tonight right?"

"Absolutely baby," Jen said.

"I told you he wouldn't mind," Frank said when Jen hung up. He still had that smug "I told you so" smile on his face.

"Stop," Jen said with a laugh. "Come on," she said grabbing Frank's hand and leading him into the tattoo parlor.

Miranda, the owner and artist of Body Art, greeted them at the door. She clearly knew Frank, giving him a warm hug and kiss on the cheek.

Miranda looked like a gypsy with long black hair. She was tall and slim and looked to be in her early 40s. Miranda had tats running up her arms. She had piercings in her ears, belly button and nipples (the latter being obvious because Miranda was braless). Jen thought Miranda looked mysterious and beautiful!

"My girlfriend wants her belly pierced," Frank told Miranda.

"Ah ..." Miranda said giving Jen a look up and down. At that moment the phone rang. "I'll be right back."

"I'm your girlfriend?" Jen said with a teasing smile at Frank.

"You said I had no friends," Frank said.

Jen's smile disappeared and she looked alarmed. "I didn't mean –."

Frank smiled at Jen and squeezed her hand. "I'd like you to be my friend Jenny."

Jen stared at Frank, as if stunned by his show of vulnerability.

"Okay, we're ready," Miranda said as she returned.

Jen stared at Frank for a moment longer before turning to Miranda. "Will it hurt?" she asked.

"Only a second," Miranda assured her. "May I?" she said tugging Jen's crop top up to reveal her belly button. "How beautiful" she said putting her hand on Jen's flat tummy.

Miranda took a pen. She stretched Jen's skin and drew 2 dots. "Are you ready?" she said picking up a long needle.

"Um ..." Jen said looking scared at the needle.

"It'll hurt just a second Jen honey," Frank assured her. "A little pinch, then it's over." He took her hand for courage.

"... okay, go ahead then," Jen said. She squeezed her eyes shut. She squeezed Frank's hand too.

It took just a second. "There. All done pretty Jenny," Miranda announced with a smile. "Where is the ring?"

"Um ..." Jen said. She hadn't thought about that. She looked around the store. There were lots of rings for sale. She needed to pick one.

"Here you are," Frank said pulling a box from his pocket. He gave it to Jen.

"You bought this for me?" Jen said.

"Of course," Frank said smiling at her.

Jen's eyes went wide when she opened the box. The belly ring was a short curve of platinum. A small platinum ball was at one end. At the other end was a diamond.

"Oh my god Frank," Jen said awestruck. The diamond was huge, it had to be at least 4 carats. It sparkled even in the dim lights of the parlor.

Miranda took the belly ring from Jen. She expertly slipped the ring in Jen's new piercing.

"Clean your new piercing with rubbing alcohol, in the morning and at night," Miranda told Jen. "Don't change the ring for at least 3 months. It'll heal faster that way."

"Alright," Jen said, admiring her new belly ring in the mirror. The diamond looked perfectly white and clear and sparkled from every angle. She loved it! "God Frank thank you so much!" she gushed. Feeling giddy, she rose up on her tiptoes in the Mia flats and gave him a big hug and kiss.

They took a taxi back to Frank's brownstone. When they arrived a maid approaching Jen. "I'm Amelia ma'am," the 40-something maid said. "We dry cleaned your dress."

"Oh," Jen said taking the dress in the filmy plastic covering from Amelia. She was stunned. "Thank you Amelia. And please call me Jen."

"You're welcome ma'am," Amelia said, giving Jen a curtsy. She freaking curtsied!

"Come on," Frank said pulling Jen up the stairs to his bedroom. He barely noticed the exchange between Jen and Amelia. To him, servants served. There was nothing surprising or remarkable about that.
Like Reply
Frank and Jen were hot for each other. They frantically tore off their clothes. Frank was inflamed looking and touching Jen's new belly piercing. "This is so beautiful," he said gently touching and kissing her belly button. "So is this," he said running his finger down to Jen's pussy. Jen arched her back at his touch.

"So is this," Jen said wrapping her hand around Frank's cock. Moments later, Frank was fucking Jen hard.

After their sex, Jen fell asleep in Frank's arms. Around 2am she woke up. "Oh fuck I have to get home," she said. "Frank wake up."

Jen fell asleep again in Frank's arms on the short hop to the private airfield in Jersey. "I'm sorry we didn't have more time," Jen said as they arrived at the loft apartment. She cupped his cock. She meant, I'm sorry we didn't have time for more sex.

"That's alright, I can only go once a night," Frank said.

"But last time," Jen said surprised. Last time he fucked her twice.

"I've wanted you for years and that was our first time," Frank said with a chuckle, stroking Jen's breast. "I'm human and over 50. Once a night is my limit."

"Oh," Jen said.

"You sound disappointed," Frank said with a laugh.

"No I ..." Jen sputtered. It wasn't she was disappointed. She was just used to younger men (like Scott and Frankie) who could go all night long. Well, maybe she was kind of disappointed ...

"You're too obsessed with sex Jenny," Frank said grinning.

"Well, I mean, what else is there?" Jen joked with a laugh.

Frank laughed. "As you get older, you'll realize quality is better than quantity."

"Why can't I have a lot of awesome sex?" Jen joked.

Frank laughed. He pulled her into his arms and kissed her. "Don't worry Jen honey, I'll be good to you," he promised.

Mike was asleep on the sofa when Jen entered the loft apartment. "Hey sleepyhead," she said kissing him awake.

"Did you do it?" Mike asked.

"Yeah," Jen said. She pulled up her top.

"Shit," Mike said looking at the huge rock in his wife's belly button. The diamond sparkled like stars in the moonlight. "Frank gave you this? Is it real?"

"It's Frank honey, of course it's real," Jen said with a giggle.

"He's rich, power, has a private plane," Mike said. "Frank's really something."

"Yeah, he's really something baby," Jen agreed. "He's freaking awesome."

"You like him a lot?" Mike asked.

"Yeah," Jen said.

"A lot?"

"Yeah, a lot," Jen said.

"Infatuated huh?" Mike said with a grin.

"I guess," Jen said. "It always feels like infatuation in the beginning."

"He calls you by your maiden name," Mike said. "Like I don't exist."

"He likes power games," Jen said rubbing Mike's arm. "It doesn't mean anything."

"He makes you take off your rings," Mike said.

"I put them back on," Jen said showing Mike his rings on her left hand.

"But it's like, he's not acknowledging we're married," Mike said.

"Of course we're married baby," Jen said kissing him.

"He makes you get a belly ring," Mike said.

"I got it for me, for us," Jen said. "Frank was just there."

"What did he do earlier?" Mike asked.

"Earlier?"

"You said your knees were still shaking," Mike reminder her.

"Oh yeah," Jen said with a giggle. Her eyes sparkled at the memory. "He played with my ass and made me cum."

"With his finger?"

"Yeah."

"Just his finger in your ass, and he made you cum?" Mike said astonished.

"Yeah, it felt freaking amazing," Jen gushed with delight.

"So Frank's a better lover than me."

"You'll always be my favorite baby," Jen assured him. She reached between their bodies and cupped his cock. He was so hard. "Did you play with yourself?"

"Once."

"Just once?"

"I didn't want to cum too much," Mike said. "I didn't want to get down."

"Are you upset now?"

"More hot than upset."

"Anna will be up soon," Jen said. Sunrise was only an hour or so away.

"I know you're tired, you can sleep in," Mike said.

Jen smiled gratefully at her husband. She was exhausted, she could use the sleep. "Wake me up at lunch. We'll go to the bistro."

"Okay."

"I'll take care of this first," she said. She took out Mike's cock and took off her jeans and panties.

"I won't last long," Mike warned.

"That's okay," Jen said. She straddled Mike's legs and guided him into her.

"You feel a little loose," Mike said.

"Frank's big," Jen said. "Especially thick."

"You like that," Mike said.

"Yeah," Jen agreed.

"You made him wear a condom?"

"Of course baby," Jen said wrapping her arms around Mike's neck.

"I'm cumming," Mike said looking into Jen's beautiful blue eyes.

"I love you Mike," Jen said. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him as he came.

A few minutes later they were spooning in bed. Mike had to get up with Anna soon but he wanted to hold his wife until she fell asleep.

"Are you upset honey1`?" Jen asked.

"Yeah," Mike said honestly. "Don't go out with Frank again for a while. We need to reconnect first."

"I won't," Jen said.

"I have to go to DC this week," Mike told her. "I don't want you to see him while I'm gone."

"I won't" Jen promised.

When Jen woke up the next morning she looked at the clock. It just passed noon. She heard Mike playing with Anna in the family room.

She still felt groggy from last night, but she got up and took a shower. Her new belly piercing was a little sore. After the shower, she washed it with rubbing alcohol. Then she got dressed.

Before putting on her top she looked at herself in the mirror, her eyes on her new belly ring. In daylight the diamond looked even more impressive. It was stunning, huge and sparkling. Truly stunning.

Jen wondered if she could keep such an extravagant gift. She really wanted it. She wished it was from Mike. But she knew he couldn't afford to buy her a gift like this, not anymore. But she was kind of dating Frank now. He was kind of her boyfriend. So wasn't it okay if she kept it?

Mike walked into the bathroom. He moved up behind Jen so their bodies touched. "Does it hurt?" he asked tenderly touching her belly ring.

"Just a little," Jen said. "It'll be better in a couple days."

As if reading her thoughts, he asked "Are you going to keep it?"

"Do you want me to give it back?" Jen asked.

"I'm your husband," Mike pointed out.

"But ... you want me to date him?" Jen asked.

"So you want to keep it?" Mike said.

"I mean ... it's up to you," Jen said.

Mike could tell Jen wanted to keep the diamond. It hurt that he could no longer afford to buy gifts like this for his wife. Not without tapping into Anna's college fund which was unthinkable.

It also hurt that another man gave her the gift. A man Jen was dating and fucking. And she wanted to keep it. As always though, Mike was conflicted about it. He was excited and hard.

"Yeah, I want you to see Frank," Mike said. "So you can keep it."

Jen was elated although she tried to hide her excitement. She turned around and hugged Mike. "It's just a belly ring," she said trying to make him feel better. "It's not like a ring on my finger."

"But you're already taking off your wedding rings for him," Mike said.

"Only when I'm with him," Jen said soothingly. "On dates," she corrected, since she still worked with Frank. When they were working she would still wear her rings of course. "So once a week maybe. Probably every other week. That's all."

"That's how it starts," Mike said, his cuckold insecurities flaring. "You always want to see your boyfriends more."

"I'm different now Mike," Jen assured her husband. She hugged him. "I've learned a lot about the game. Frank is new, that's all. He plays mind games and they're fun. But he's temporary just like all the others."

Mike had a packed schedule at the CATF headquarters. He was involved in a lot of projects. In fact, he was the lead on most. He was going to CATF in the DC suburbs regularly now because he needed face time with his teams to help them solve problems and keep the projects on schedule. Mike avoided the quantum computer project though, even though Abraham had asked him more than a few times for his input.

When he was at CATF, Mike stayed at the small connecting dormitory. He also ate his meals at the cafeteria. Washington DC was only a short Uber away but Mike didn't feel like sightseeing without Jen there.

Because of his loner personality combined with his mathematical brilliance, Mike developed an enigmatic, "man of mystery" reputation among the other scientists and engineers. He seemed to fit his "Phantom" codename.

One evening Mike sat alone at a table in the cafeteria, eating dinner while reading sports on his iPad. A few of the junior scientists and analysts sat at the next table. They were young, a couple years out of college, 10 years Mike's junior. Many were on his teams and he was their unofficial boss.

Mike was half listening to their conversation. They were playing some kind of scientific trivia game. The current question was, "What's the temperature of Mars on a summer day?"

"Mike?" one of the guys said. His name was Cal. "Are you into the Walking Dead? We're watching the pilot of Fear of the Walking Dead tonight."

"Tonight?" Mike said surprised. "I thought it's not on for a couple weeks."

"We hacked into AMC's servers," Cal said with a grin.

"We used your routines when you hacked into those ISIS computers," a girl said. Her name was Anne.

"Huh," Mike said. Well shit, he thought. Why didn't I think of that?

"Hey, ah, Mike," another guy said. His name was Jim. "You're welcome to watch with us."

"You should definitely watch with us," a girl said. Her name was Martha. Embarrassed by her too enthusiastic urging, she nonchalantly added "We're just hanging out."

"Yeah, okay, sure," Mike said. He actually didn't like being around people. Other than a small group of people (Jen, Anna, Sam, Claire, his parents), he dealt better with numbers and computers than humans. That's just the way he was. But getting an advance showing of the new Walking Dead spin off was too tempting.

Colonel Banks watched all of this from across the room. He'd been watching Mike closely lately. Mike was a valuable asset, but also a potential problem. It was his job to deal with it. Hearing their conversation made him laugh inside. The group of young scientists and analysts – they were the rising stars in CATF – they seemed awestruck with Mike, giving him hero worship treatment.

"Um, Mike?" Martha said nervously. "Were you really offered the Apple code master job?"

"Yeah, why did you turn it down?" Cal asked.

"Yeah, why CATF instead of Apple?" Jim said.

"You'd rather be working in industry?" Mike asked.

"My friends work in Silicon Valley, they make more money, get stock options," Martha said enviously.

"My friend's at Google, they get free smoothies and desk massages," Anne said. They all laughed but it was clear they were envious of their friends working in the private sector.

"I wanted to make a difference," Mike said. "What CATF's doing is more important than Apple, or Wall Street."

"But CATF arrested you for a year," Martha whispered. "Now you're working here?"

"Exposing Liberty, I think I did the right thing," Mike said. "Working here, I think I'm doing the right thing. Yeah, it's not much money, we don't get perks. But what we're doing here is more important. We're protecting our country."

Colonel Banks stared at Mike, shocked. It wasn't much of a speech. But the young scientists were hanging on his every word. That's how he really felt? This wasn't just a temporary gig until something better came along? He actually believed in what CATF was doing?

"By the way, the answer's 27 degrees," Mike told them.

"What?" Cal said.

"The temperature of Mars on a summer day," Mike said. "27 degrees."

"Um, Mike?" Anne said, looking at the trivia card. "That's not right. It's 80 degrees."

"I converted it from Fahrenheit to Celsius in my head," Mike said with a grin. The young scientists laughed.
Like Reply
Cheating and Rivals – Part 21

The next weekend, Mike and Jen were getting ready for a fundraiser for Jasmine's campaign. Frank was going to be there but they weren't planning on hooking up. Mike just got home from the CATF meetings so they hadn't had a chance to reconnect yet.

"Don't wear stockings," Mike said. Jen was sitting on the edge of the bed and she was about to put on thigh highs.

"Seriously?" Jen said with a laugh.

"Frank likes bare legs right?" Mike said grinning.

"Yeah but I'm not doing anything with him tonight," Jen reminded her husband.

"We can still play," Mike said.

"You're so bad. And predictable," Jen said with another laugh.

Mike sat next to his wife on the bed. He put his hand on her stocking-less thigh. "Did Frank call this week?"

"Yeah."

"He wanted to get together?"

"Yeah," Jen said. "I told him no."

"You wanted to though right?" Mike asked.

Jen hesitated, then said "I think it's better to go slower too."

"But you wanted to see him," Mike pressed.

Jen leaned into her husband. "Mike, honey, what do you want me to say?" she said gently but with a little exasperation.

"I want you to tell me the truth," Mike said.

"Then, the truth is, I think it's better to go slower," Jen said.

At the fundraiser Jen met with Frank to coordinate final details with the rest of the team. As their meeting ended Frank said "Jenny hold up a minute." Jen held back as the others filed out of the room, looking at each other and suppressing smiles.

"Frank we have to be careful, people are talking," Jen said when they were alone in the small conference room. The conference room was down the hall from the ballroom where the fundraiser was taking place.

"You look lovely tonight," Frank said. He closed the door.

"Let's keep the door open," Jen said with a laugh. "We can't be seen alone together."

"Do you really care what others think?"

"Frank, Mike is here," Jen said.

"He knows," Frank said pointing out the obvious.

"Of course he knows," Jen said. "But if people are whispering he'll be uncomfortable."

"He probably likes that," Frank said with a grin. "This looks delicious," he said running his hand over Jen's stomach and feeling the belly ring.

"You can see it?" Jen asked.

"If you look closely," Frank said, his eyes on Jen's stomach. The diamond of the belly ring dented her dress slightly.

"You like that?" Jen said giving him a smile.

"Yes I do," Frank said, excitement on his face. Jen realized Frank was turned on knowing she wore the belly ring under her dress. It was like when Mike saw the bump of a garter belt; it drove him crazy knowing she wore stockings under her dress.

"Thanks for dressing for me," Frank said touching her bare leg.

"I didn't dress for you," Jen said with a laugh.

"You know I prefer bare legs," Frank pointed out.

"Mike told me not to wear stockings," Jen said.

"So your husband wants you to dress for me," Frank said. "That doesn't surprise me."

Jen gave Frank a look, as if processing his words. "We've got to get to the fund raiser," she said.

"Wait," Frank said, putting his hand on Jen's stomach again (this time to stop her from walking out the room). "We need to talk. The three of us. Tonight."

Jen looked at Frank again. "I'll ask Mike."

Later, Jen pulled Mike aside and whispered "Frank wants to meet. He wants to talk about something."

"What?"

"I don't know," Jen said. "Honey, can I asked you something? When you told me not to wear stockings. Is it because you want to tease Frank? Or because you think I should dress how Frank wants?"

Mike thought about it a moment. "Does it matter?"

"It matters to me," Jen said.

"Why?"

"Just tell me," Jen said with a laugh.

Mike thought about it. "I guess, I want you to get him hot. But it turns me on you're dressing the way Frank wants."

"But, you love when I wear stockings," Jen said, wanting to explore Mike's thinking. "So if I'm dressing for Frank, I'm not dressing for you."

"Yeah but ..."

"I think that's hot," Jen said, excitement on her face. "Frank's making you do things. He's got you telling me to dress for him and not you."

"You think that's hot?" Mike asked.

"A dominate man making us do things," Jen said nodding her head. She looked excited, the beginnings of a cum face.

"Why do you want another man controlling me?" Mike asked.

"I want him to control both of us," Jen said.

Mike nodded, not really understanding why this turned Jen on so much. She had sub fantasies. Why did that include him? But she probably didn't fully understand his desires. At least her fantasies included him and not just her well hung lovers.

Seeing the frown on her husband's face, she squeezed his arm and said "It's just a game honey." They were silent for a few moments, as if studying each other. Then Jen said "So should we meet with Frank tonight?"

"Yeah, let's meet him," Mike said. "At our place."

"Mike, baby, if we meet him at home you know what will happen," Jen said.

"Yeah, I want it to happen," Mike said, squeezing Jen's hand and giving her a kiss that looked more innocent (because of the people around them) than it really was.

After the fundraiser, Mike and Jen rushed home. They checked on Anna at their loft apartment. Their baby was sound asleep. Mike got Maggie (their babysitter) a taxi home. Frank arrived a few minutes later.

Mike pour drinks, a Highland Park scotch for himself and an AsomBroso tequila for Frank. "What do you want?" Mike asked Jen. There were alone in the kitchen.

After a moment's hesitation, Jen said "I'll have a little scotch baby."

"Jen, you don't have to drink scotch just because I'm drinking scotch," Mike said. "If you want tequila just say that."

"I actually don't want anything," Jen said trying to be diplomatic. "How about I take a sip of yours and Frank's?"

Mike nodded. In the family room he gave the tequila to Frank. He sat in the sofa across from Frank. Jen sat next to her husband.

"I'll get to the point," Frank said looking at Mike. "We've only dated a few times, but I enjoy Jenny's company."

Mike nodded.

"I'd like to explore our relationship," Frank said.

"You can't have more of her time," Mike said immediately, drawing a line in the sand. He looked at Jen. "We have Anna now. You have to be here."

"I'm not suggesting more time," Frank said. "I believe in quality over quantity." He smiled at Jen. She smiled back, sharing their inside joke.

"What do you want?" Mike asked.

"Having to use condoms is unacceptable," Frank said.

"No offense Frank but ..." Mike said.

"I understand your concerns," Frank said. "I have the same concerns."

"What?" Jen said.

Frank looked at Jen. "No offense Jen honey, but you've been with your share of men."

"What are you saying?" Mike hissed angrily, glaring at Frank. He didn't like anyone saying anything bad about his wife.

Jen put a hand on her husband's arm. "It's okay Mike," she said. Frank was right, she'd been with a lot of men.

"I suggest we all get tested," Frank suggested. "Including you Mike."

"What?" Mike said.

"Unless you plan to stop having sex with Jenny," Frank said with a chuckle.

"Of course we're not going to do that," Jen said hugging Mike's arm.

"So we're agreed," Frank said with a grin.

"We haven't agreed to anything," Mike said still glaring.

"It's okay we'll do what you want honey," Jen told Mike, rubbing his arm. "Frank, can you go over to the other room so we can talk?"

Frank went into the kitchen.

"We'll do what you want baby," Jen whispered so only Mike could hear.

"But you agree with Frank," Mike whispered back, hurt and bitterness in his voice. "Was this planned?"

"No honey I had no idea this is what he wanted to talk about," Jen said honestly. "I swear."

"But you want this," Mike said.

Jen put her arms around Mike. "You know I like skin-to-skin best," she said. "Everyone does. Condoms are messy and I'm always worrying about them breaking or coming off. I'm on the pill."

"Sometimes you forget," Mike said.

"I haven't in months" Jen said.

"It's just ... so intimate," Mike lamented.

"But don't you want that?" Jen said. She pressed Mike's hand across her face as if to take any sting out of her next words. "You want me to date Frank and be his girlfriend. It's not as real if he has to use condoms."

"What do you mean?"

Jen kissed his hand. "Mike honey, I never make my boyfriends use condoms. I mean, sometimes for stretches as part of the game, but usually not."

"We're playing the game right now," Mike reminded her.

"You know, I've only had 2 real boyfriends in my life," Jen said. "You and Colin. I've been with you like 5 times longer than Colin. So kinda, you've been the only man in my life, ever."

Mike thought about that. It made him feel good. "What about all the other guys?" he asked.

"That's what I'm saying. Everyone else has been the game. They haven't been real boyfriends. Only you're real."

"Clint," Mike pointed out.

Jen hugged Mike's arm too. "I like to think of Clint as part of our game too," she said in a quiet voice.

Mike stared at his wife. Then he put his arm around her. "So this is just part of the game."

"Yeah," Jen said. She brushed her hands across Mike's cheeks. "And I want you to give into what Frank wants." She looked into her husband's eyes. "Not because of me. You're doing it because it's what Frank wants."

Jen had her cum face on. He was breathing hard too. The lust and excitement of their game was clouding out any other thoughts.

"The pill's not 100% perfect," Mike said.

Jen knew the pill was mostly perfect, like over 99%. She didn't know anyone who got pregnant while taking the pill. The ones who did were like urban myths. But she knew what her husband loved to hear. If he would play her game, she would play his.

She looked into Mike's eyes and said "Yeah, it's not perfect. It's risky not using condoms."

Mike was breathing hard, looking into Jen's beautiful face. "Okay, we'll do what Frank wants," he said.

A few minutes later they toasted to their agreement. Jen didn't have a glass, so she took Frank's tequila from his hand and took a sip. Mike felt some cuckold angst when Jen did that. But it was better that way, because if Jen had sipped from his glass he'd feel like she was being condescending to him.

"One more thing," Frank said. "This probably goes without saying, but just so we're all clear. I want us to be exclusive Jenny."

"What?" Mike said.

"Getting tested makes no sense if we continue to have other partners," Frank said. "What do you think Jenny?"

"You make it sound like a business arrangement," Jen said.

Jen's words seemed to take Frank aback. For a moment he looked vulnerable. He quickly recovered, but still his face looked softer. "I'm sorry, I haven't done this for a while," he said with an almost embarrassed, hopeful smile. He laughed (it sounded like nervous energy). "I'm not sure what the right words are."

Jen looked from Frank to Mike. "I think what Frank's saying is he wants me to be his exclusive girlfriend," she said to her husband.

"Yeah," Mike said.

"Are you okay with that?" Jen asked Mike.

Mike hesitated only a moment. This is what he wanted after all. "Yeah, I'm okay with that," he said, his voice hoarse with excitement.

"I'm okay with it too," Jen said. She took Frank's hand and said "So we'll date, and only have sex with each other." She hurriedly added "And I'll have sex with Mike too of course."
Like Reply
"That's wonderful," Frank said, smiling broadly. His smile looked almost boyish and he looked vulnerable again. He laughed that nervous laugh again. "I feel like we should celebrate or something."

Jen looked at Mike. A silent message passed between them. Mike nodded. Jen nodded back. Then she took Frank's hand and put it on her belly. "I'm already wearing your ring," she said.

Lust came over Frank's face as he felt the belly ring under Jen's dress. "You won't take this off?" he said.

"I'm not supposed to take it off anyway, but no I won't take it off," Jen assured him.

Frank pulled Jen into his arms. He kissed her passionately, like he was out of control. Mike watched as they made out. He watched as Frank hungrily ran his hands over his wife's body. After a few minutes Jen managed to pull away. "Let's go to the bedroom," Jen said panting. "Anna might come out."

Jen tugged at Mike's hand to follow as she walked with Frank into the bedroom with his arm around her.

Mike closed the door. When he turned back they were already kissing again. Their hands were all over each other.

Mike sat in the sofa to watch. It was always hard seeing Jen kiss another man. In a way, it was easier to see her fucking him. Despite the angst it was an incredible turn on too.

To his surprise, Frank broke away from Jen and sat down next to Mike. Mike moved to get up but Frank patted his shoulder. "Better view this way Mike," he said with a grin. The vulnerability was gone. This was the real Frank again, the Master of the Universe.

"Come here Jen honey," Frank said. With an intrigued smile on her face, Jen walked over and got down on her knees in front of the 2 men. She unzipped Frank and pulled him out, then went down on him.

Frank was right, Mike had a great view of his wife going down on another man. As Jen's head bobbed up and down, Mike got a good view of Frank's cock. It was longer than his, although not super long. What was impressive was his girth. Frank's cock was really thick, and Jen struggled to get it into her mouth.

"Suck Mike Jenny," Frank said.

Jen looked up at Frank with a delighted smile on her pretty face. She quickly took out Mike's cock and went down on him. She easily took all of him into her mouth.

"You shave?" Frank asked. Mike had no pubic hair.

"He shaves all over," Jen said. She took off Mike's shirt and then his pants. Mike had no hair below his neck. "I like him this way," she said running her hands over Mike's hairless chest and legs. Mike got red. He knew his naked hairless body looked like a little boy's (especially with his barely 4 inch, thin penis). Frank towered over him, both his cock and his muscular body.

"Take off that dress Jenny," Frank said.

Jen stood up and reached behind her. She unzipped her dress and let it fall to her feet. Then she took off her bra and panties, leaving only the high heels on.

Jen got back down on her knees. She took Mike in her left hand and Frank in her right. She stroked them up and down. Mike's cock disappeared in her left hand, while Frank's towered above in her right (and Jen also had a hard time holding him with just one hand).

Mike watched as Jen studied both their cocks. Sitting next to each other, the size different was stark. His cock looked like a boy's compared to Frank. Sitting next to each other, there was no way Jen couldn't see the big difference. For the millionth time, Mike wondered how his wife could get any pleasure from his pathetic dick.

Jen went back down on Frank. As she bobbed her head on Frank she continued to hold Mike's cock in her left hand. Mike's eyes focused on the diamonds in her engagement ring.

Eventually Frank pulled Jen up. They kissed trading big time tongue. At some point Jen dropped Mike cock and wrapped both arms around Frank's neck.

As they kissed and fondled, Mike felt forgotten, like a third wheel. Just as the hurt got unbearable, Jen wrapped her arm around Mike's neck and kissed him. She kissed him passionately, pushing her tongue down his throat.

While kissing Mike, Jen groaned "Oh –- god." Frank had pushed his cock into her.

Jen let Mike go and wrapped her arms around Frank again. They kissed as Frank fucked her. Mike noticed Frank was fucking Jen bareback. He decided not to say anything. What was the point? Clearly Jen wanted her new boyfriend bare inside of her.

Mike wanted to kiss Jen but Frank's lips were already on her mouth. He wanted to touch her breasts but Frank's hands were already there. He wanted to be part of this somehow. So Mike put his hand on Jen's ass. It was exciting with her ass moving up and down on Frank's cock. It was like they were fucking him together.

Somehow Frank noticed Mike's hand on Jen's ass. "Mike, finger Jenny's asshole," he said. "She loves that."

Jen broke away from Frank's lips long enough to say "Yeah baby I love that." So Mike ran his fingers down Jen's crack. He fingered her asshole.

"Frank gets her pussy," Mike thought to himself. "He gets her lips and breasts. She only gives me her ass."

Frank rolled Jen onto her side. He was on his side too, his back against the sofa back, Jen's back to Mike. Mike moved off the sofa to give them more room and to get a better view. From this vantage point he could clearly see Frank's cock moving in and out of his wife's pussy. Her pussy was stretched tight around his thick manhood.

"Mike, lick Jenny's ass," Frank said. "Lick her ass as I fuck her pussy and make her cum."

Jen looked over her shoulder at him. They locked eyes. She had an intrigued excited smile on her face.

Mike looked between Jen's legs. Frank continued to pump her pussy with his thick cock. Only Jen's tiny sandbar separated her pussy from her asshole. If he licked her asshole he'd be licking Frank's cock too.

"Mike come on," Jen urged him, impatience in her voice. She grabbed his hair and pulled his face to her ass. Mike had a closer look of Frank pounding Jen's pussy. Then he began licking her asshole.

"Ugh god!" Jen groaned to Frank. "Frank honey my husband is licking my ass!"

"And my cock is in your pussy," Frank said looking into Jen's eyes.

"Oh god it feels so good!" Jen moaned as she wrapped her arms around Frank's neck and kissed him passionately.

"I can feel Mike's tongue on my dick," Frank said grinning at Jen.

"Oh he loves that!" Jen said. She reached behind her. With her hand in Mike's hair she tugged him closer so Mike's tongue was closer to Frank's cock. "Can you feel that baby? Can you feel Mike's tongue on your cock?" Jen said to Frank, wicked excitement in her eyes.

"Oh yeah, Mike is good at licking cock," Frank said the evil grin still on his face.

"Oh fuck!" Jen cried, her orgasm hitting her. It was one of the best orgasms of her life!

"I'm cumming!" Frank yelled moments later.

Jen pushed Mike's face away. "Pull out," she told Frank.

"I'm too close," Frank said.

"Pull out Frank," Jen said sternly.

Frank glared at Jen, but at the last moment he pulled out and came on her stomach.

Mike backed away, looking at the lovers. Jen had her arms around Frank again. They were kissing and whispering sweet nothings, experiencing the post orgasmic intimacy of lovers.

At that moment they heard Anna crying. Jen and Frank's screams woke up the baby. Jen pulled away from Frank's lips long enough to say "Mike ..."

"Yeah, I'll get her," Mike said. He pulled his pants up and moved towards the door. As he stepped out he looked back. Jen and Frank were already kissing and whispering.

With a heavy heart Mike went into Anna's room and comforted the toddler. In the security of her father's arms, the baby soon fell back asleep. Mike stayed with Anna though. He loved the excitement of the game. But at that moment, he couldn't stand to see Jen with Frank anymore.

After about 30 minutes Jen came into Anna's room. She was wearing a robe. "How is she?" she whispered.

"Good," Mike said.

"Are you coming to bed?" Jen asked Mike.

"Where's Frank?" Mike asked.

"He's gone honey," Jen said. She could tell he was upset and angry. "Come on baby," she said reaching for him.

Mike got out of Anna's bed and took Jen's hand. Then walked to their bedroom.
Like Reply
Jen dropped the robe and undressed Mike. She sat him on the edge of the bed and got on her knees. She took him into her mouth. Despite being upset and pissed, he came after just a few moments.

"Why did you do that?" he said, bitterness in his voice.

"I know you like to be inside me when we talk," Jen told him. "This way you won't cum so fast."

"It'll take a while for me to get hard again," Mike spat out.

"I know that baby," Jen said patiently. She laid Mike down on the bed. She got under the covers next to him, her head on his chest and her leg over his. After a few moments, Mike put his arms around her. They lay that way for long moments, not saying anything.

After a while Jen got up on her elbow and looked into Mike's face. She said "You know I told you what would happen if he came over."

"Yeah," Mike said, glaring at her.

"So you can't blame me we had sex."

"I'm not mad about that."

"You agreed to getting tested and being exclusive," Jen pointed out.

"Like I had a choice," Mike said sourly.

"Mike come on," Jen said trying to get her husband to be reasonable. "You want me to be Frank's girlfriend. And it's more exciting for you too if we don't use condoms. What did I do wrong?"

"What did you do wrong?" Mike said incredulously. "Well, first, I agreed to the testing. But why bother, you just let him fuck you without a condom."

Jen looked like she didn't understand. "But I made him pull out," she said.

"How does that matter?" Mike said disbelievingly.

"I'm on the pill," Jen said. "I made him pull out ..."

"The whole point of getting tested is to make sure he's safe," Mike said.

"Mike of course Frank is safe," Jen said. "And he knows we're safe. He's dicking us. I told you he's into power games. He made us agree to get tested, even though we're married. See? He's playing power games, that's all."

"And you agreed to it," Mike snapped.

"I was playing along, I thought you were too," Jen said. She took Mike's face gently in her hands. "It's a game honey. Frank wanted us to agree. We don't really have to get tested."

Mike looked at Jen for long moments. "Whatever, we'll get tested."

"We don't have to," Jen assured him.

"We'll get tested!" Mike snapped.

They were silent for long moments. Finally Jen said "What else did I do wrong?"

Mike hesitated, then said bitterly "Just the other day you said you wouldn't try to get me to suck off another guy."

"But, I didn't," Jen insisted, but guilt was on her face.

"Seriously Jen?" Mike said sarcastically.

"You didn't suck him," Jen said rubbing Mike's arm. "Okay, maybe your tongue touched him a little ..."

"Jen ..." Mike said looking at his wife incredulously.

"Okay, I was bad," Jen finally admitted looking sheepish. "You know how much that turns me on. I lost control. I pushed you away so his cum wouldn't get on you. That's good right?" She gripped Mike's arms. "I'm really sorry honey."

"You break promises all the time," Mike said.

"Not the important ones," Jen insisted.

Mike looked incredulously at his wife. "All promises are important Jen," he said.

Jen looked at Mike, feeling terrible. After a few moments, she curled up next to him, her head and arm on his chest and leg over his. Neither said anything for a long time.

Finally Jen said "You're all tense baby." Mike was tense, his whole body stressed from their argument and what happened earlier. "Let me help you relax," she said pushing him over. Mike stubbornly resisted at first, then he let Jen turn him onto his stomach.

Jen got off the bed for a second. She put on black high heels. Mike watched her but didn't say anything.

Jen got a bottle of massage oil and then straddled Mike's ass. She warmed the oil in her hands and then massaged Mike's scalp, neck and shoulders. "Your muscles are all tight baby," she said as she massaged him.

Jen had taken massage classes in college. When they first moved to New York City she worked as a masseuse in the spa of a high end boutique (as a young couple in NYC they needed the extra money). She used her skills to loosen Mike's muscles and get him to relax.

Mike finally broke his silence when he said "When you worked at the St. Regis did men hit on you?"

"Sometimes," Jen said.

"For money? They wanted happy endings?" Mike asked.

"Yeah."

"Did you ever do it?" Mike asked.

"No," Jen said as she worked on the cords in Mike's neck.

"Are you lying?"

Jen stopped rubbing Mike. After a few moment's hesitation, she said softly "No baby I'm not lying." She began rubbing his back again.

"Do you blame me for asking?"

"No," Jen said. Mike looked back over his shoulder. She looked upset, almost tearful. "Good" he thought.

Jen moved down Mike's body. She gently pushed his legs apart. Then Mike felt his wife's lips and tongue on his ass.

His emotions raw, Mike tensed. Jen did this all the time, using her body to make up for her fuck ups. He heard her say "Please Mike, let me." It sounded like she was close to tears.

Mike relaxed. Jen spread his cheeks and licked his asshole.

Mike was soon rock hard. Jen rolled him onto his back and got on top. She guided his cock into her pussy and began slowly rocking back and forth.

"I'm a shit," she said. Her eyes were wet and a tear ran down her cheek. "I'm a slut, I break promises, I lie all the time."

"Yeah you do," Mike said bitterly. Jen started crying harder.

No matter what Jen did, Mike couldn't deal with his wife crying or being upset. He rolled Jen onto her back and stroked her pretty face as he made love to her. "No matter what you do I'll always love you," he said as he kissed the tears from her cheeks. "You'll always be my goddess."

The next week, Mike and Jen went to a doctor to get tested. They didn't go to their regular doctor to save them from embarrassment (since their regular doctor obviously knew they were married and would wonder why they wanted to be treated for STDs).

Jen went into the examination room first. At that instant, Mike had a few moments alone with the doctor. Mike pulled the doctor aside. He said "I was wondering if you could check something else for me. But, give me the results, not my wife."

"You're okay with me going out with Frank?" Jen asked the next weekend. Mike was sitting on the edge of the bed and Jen was standing in front of him.

"Yeah," Mike said. He stroked the back of Jen's leg. He grinned and said "No stockings?"

Jen grinned back. They both knew the answer to that one.

"I should take off my rings," Jen said hesitantly.

"Yeah," Mike said. "It's okay honey."

Jen took off her wedding and engagement rings and put them on her dresser. "I still have the Sofia ring," she said showing Mike her right hand.

"Yeah," Mike said. Now he was stroking over her belly button, feeling her belly ring.

"I said I wouldn't take it off, but I'm not supposed to take it off anyway for a few months," Jen said. "To avoid infection and let it heal."

"I know," Mike said.

"So, when I told Frank I wouldn't take it off, it was just part of the game," Jen assured him. "It wasn't like a high school ring thing."

"I get it," Mike said. He continued to caress the belly ring over her dress. "It's sexy," he said. It was just like the tat on her back. He didn't like the idea of anything marring his wife's perfect body. But once she got the tat (and now the belly ring) he liked it.

"When you finally end it with Frank, I'll buy you a new ring," he said.

"I'd love that baby," Jen said.

"What will you do with this ring?" Mike asked.

"I mean, I might like to wear it sometimes," Jen said honestly. "It's a nice ring."

"You mean, a freaking awesome ring," Mike said with a grin, saying it the way Jen normally would. Still, it kind of bothered him she would still want to wear the ring. Why not put it in the old boyfriend box?

Jen read his thoughts. "It's a stupid belly ring baby," she said wrapping her arms around Mike's neck and looking into his eyes. "Remember we're just playing. My real life is here with you and Anna."

"Maybe soon we can add another one to that list," Mike said putting his hands on Jen's belly and looking into her eyes.

"You want another one?" Jen asked.

"We always talked about 2 or 3," Mike reminded her.

"Yeah ..." Jen said looking less than entirely enthusiastic. There was a knock at the door. "That'll be Lou ... or Hugh," she said with a giggle. She was thankful for the change of subject. "They're Frank's bodyguards."
Like Reply
"He has bodyguards?" Mike said surprised.

"Yeah. I'm not sure he really needs them. It might be a vanity thing," Jen mused.

"Like designer jeans?" Mike joked.

"Yeah," Jen said with a laugh. "They even gave me an emergency word." She grinned and rolled her eyes. "If I say it they come save me."

Mike looked bothered at that. He was her husband. It was his job to save her.

Jen read her husband's mind again. "It's just a stupid thing baby," she said soothingly. "Anyway, if something did happen while I'm with Frank, you wouldn't be there. Right?"

"Yeah, you're right," Mike agreed. But still he didn't like it. "What's the emergency word?" he asked.

"Frank asked for my iPhone password," Jen said. "I guess so I wouldn't forget. So it's goddess."

"Jen you can't give him your password!" Mike said alarmed. He knew her password of course, but he was her husband.

"I know baby I changed it," Jen assured him, squeezing his hand. "My new password is banana."

Mike grinned. That was one of their nicknames for Anna, "Anna Banana." He felt better.

Lou drove Jen to Frank's Central Park penthouse apartment. "You look lovely Jenny," Frank said taking Jen's hands and giving her a kiss. Jen wore a long sleeve, short dress and high heels (no stockings of course). It was tight around her chest and then charmingly flared out at her waist. Jen wore the dress special for Frank because her belly ring dented the silky material (if you looked close enough) and it was short showing off most of her legs. Frank looked handsome and dapper in a custom London Savile Row suit.

"We're going to a dinner party," Frank said putting his arms around her. "A few couples. Don't worry, I doubt you know any of them."

"Awesome," Jen said smiling into his eyes.

"We have some time," Frank said. He pulled her into his arms and kissed her. He unzipped her dress and pulled it off her arms. He groped and fondled her breasts over her bra. Not satisfied with that, he reached behind her and unsnapped her bra and tossed it away. Then he hungrily licked and sucked her nipples.

"God Frank," Jen moaned, rolling her head back as he thumbed and sucked on her sensitive nipples.

"I haven't done something yet," Frank said, breathing hard.

"What?" Jen said, panting.

"I haven't tasted you," Frank said. He lifted Jen onto his big mahogany desk, pushing up her skirt. He pulled down Jen's black thong and spread her legs. Sitting on his rich leather swivel chair, he put his palms on Jen's inner thighs and lowered his head to her pretty completely hairless pussy. He was pleased to see her thin pussy lips glistening with excitement.

Frank remembered how Mike had eaten out his wife. He used the same techniques but added some of his own tricks. Soon Jen was writhing and clawing at the sides of his desk. Frank pushed a finger into her pussy and quickly found her g-spot. Moments later Jen came. "Fuck," she said gasping, trying to catch her breath. "Fuck."

Frank caressed Jen's long shapely legs as Jen panted and caught her breath. He took off her high heels and tenderly kissed the soles of her small pretty feet.

Jen assumed Frank would take her now. Reading her mind, Frank grinned and said "I enjoy the anticipation." Jen gave him a curious smile back. She remembered Frank said, because of his age, he usually could only have intercourse once a night. She wondered if that was why he wanted to wait until after the dinner party.

Frank took something from his pocket. Jen saw it was lacy white panties. "What?" she said surprised.

"Wear these," Frank said as he pulled the panties up Jen's legs.

"Wait, what?" Jen said, alarmed.

"Don't worry, they're clean," Frank said with a chuckle.

"Whose are they?" Jen asked.

"Another lovely woman," Frank said, pulling the lacy white panties up over Jen's ass. He kissed Jen's inner thigh then pulled her skirt down. "We need to go."

Jen gave Frank a long look. The panties were Mrs. Tower's? He misses her that much? Or maybe they were another of his lovers, like Paige. No, not Paige, they fit her too well to be Paige's (Paige had always been hippy, even back in high school.)

Jen didn't like the idea of wearing another girl's panties. But Frank was already fixing his tie, they were late for the party. Jen slid off the desk and looked for her bra.

"No bra tonight," Frank said.

Jen looked incredulously at Frank. He wanted her to wear another girl's panties AND go braless?

"Indulge me," Frank said with a grin. "I want to show you off tonight."

"Show me off?" Jen said. She pulled the dress up her arms and looked into the mirror. It was clear she was braless. Her nipples dented the silky material (even though they were soft).

Frank walked behind Jen and zipped her up. "I want my friends to see how beautiful you are," he said kissing her neck.

Jen decided to go with it. Actually, since her dress was black it wasn't that noticeable. She actually felt more uncomfortable wearing another girl's panties than being without a bra.

Frank put his hand on Jen's thigh as they rode in his limo to the party. "Your skin is so soft," he said as he caressed circles on her thigh.

"Thank you," Jen said.

"Don't hide your beautiful legs in hose," Frank said as he continued to caress her. "Yours are perfect."

"Thanks."

"Do you wear hose to work?"

"Actually lately I haven't, it's so hot," Jen told him.

"Good," Frank said. He chuckled. "I have to admit, I think about you a lot. I like thinking about your wonderful legs and your soft skin."

"I get it Frank. Without stockings right?" Jen said with a laugh. She was flattered he thought about her.

"Exactly," Frank said grinning at her. He continued to caress Jen's inner thigh. Jen took a deep breath. She didn't know who the panties belong to, but they were getting wet.

There were 3 other couples at the dinner party. Three older men, about Frank's age (in their 50s), and – Jen guessed – their trophy wives. All the girls were beautiful, curvy and just a few years older than Jen (in their 30s and early 40s).

It wasn't a happy party. There was a lot of bickering and one-upmanship among the men and cattiness among the girls. "These are your friends?" Jen whispered to Frank.

"No, business colleagues," Frank said.

"Your rivals?" Jen asked.

"They'd like to think of themselves as rivals," Frank said with a dismissive laugh. "They're nothing." Jen frowned at Frank. Why was he being so cruel, and why were they here if he didn't like them?

"Your new girlfriend is adorable Frank," Bitchy Wife #1 said. "What are you Jenny? Did you just graduate from college?"

"I'm 29," Jen said stiffly.

"You didn't go to college?" Bitchy Wife #2 said cattily.

"I went to college," Jen said. "I went to Penn State."

"Ah, how charming," Bitchy Wife #2 said, clearly not impressed.

"That's a lovely dress Jenny," Bitchy Wife #3 said. She was staring at Jen's clearly braless bust. "But I think you forgot something." The 3 bitchy wives snickered and the men grinned.

"Don't be mean Cassidy," Bitchy Wife #2 said with a grin. "I say, show it if you've got it." All 3 girls giggled looking at Jen's small tits.

Jen flushed as the bitchy wives laughed at her small breasts. They all of course had huge tits and they showed them off in daringly revealing dresses.

"What are you, an A cup Jenny?" Bitchy Wife #1 asked. When Jen didn't say anything, she said, "Okay, let's go around the room. I'm a D cup."

"Double D," Bitchy Wife #2 said.

"Bitch," Bitchy Wife #1 teased. The 3 wives laughed.

"I'm a double D too," Bitchy Wife #3 said. Everyone turned to Jen expectantly.

"Your turn Jenny. Tell us," Bitchy Wife #1 said. "A cup?"

"Is there a smaller size?" Bitchy Wife #2 said. The 3 wives laughed.

Jen looked at Frank, her cheeks red with embarrassment. He was looking at her with an amused smile.

"I'm leaving," Jen said getting up. Without another word she left the luxurious apartment.

Frank chuckled and he got up and followed Jen. Bitchy Wife #1 followed (her name was Cathy). "How were we?" she asked Frank. The bitchiness was gone now, replaced by anxiety. She looked scared.

"You were wonderful my dear," Frank said grinning at her.

"So, you'll loan our husbands the money?" Cathy asked hopefully. The 3 husbands owned a business together. The business was near bankruptcy and the 3 families teetered on the edge of financial ruin.

"That was our agreement," Frank said.

"Why did you want us to make fun of Jenny?" Cathy asked. "She's beautiful."

"I know," Frank agreed.

"Are you going to marry her?" Cathy asked.

"She's already married," Frank said. Cathy's eyes widened in surprise. At that moment her husband John walked in. He looked anxiously at his wife, then at Frank. They desperately needed the loan from Frank.

Frank glanced at John and then looked back at Cathy. "Why did I have you ridicule Jenny's breasts? Because she knows she's beautiful. She needs to be put in her place."

Frank looked at John as he boldly unbuttoned Cathy's blouse. "I've long admired your wife's breasts John," he said.

Frank opened her blouse and took a long look. Cathy's bra snapped in the front. Frank unsnapped and opened her bra.

Frank looked at John. "Truly lovely," he said as he thumbed Cathy's nipple.

"You're a son of a bitch!" John hissed but he made no move to stop Frank from fondling his wife's breasts. "We had a deal!"

Frank grinned at Cathy as he squeezed her nipples. She winced at the pain.

John finally moved towards Frank and his wife. Frank chuckled and stepped away. "You'll get the money," Frank said to John. Then he left to find Jen.

The limo was outside. Hugh moved to open Frank's door. "Is Jenny inside?" Frank asked.

"Yes sir," Hugh said. Frank grinned and patted Hugh on the arm.

Frank sat next to Jen as Hugh closed the door. "Where to sir?" Lou said.

"Drive around the Park," Frank told Lou.

Frank looked at Jen. She looked upset and angry. "Your friends are shits," she said.

"I never said they were my friends," Frank said.

"Why do you hang with them then?"

"We do business," Frank said. He raised his hand and cupped Jen's breast over her dress. He thumbed her nipple. It was diamond hard.

"Why were they so mean?" Jen asked.

"They're like that," he said stroking her breast.

"Their big tits are probably fake," Jen said spitefully.

"They've all had boob jobs," Frank said. He looked at Jen's face closely as he said "But Jenny ... even before their breasts were much bigger than yours."

Jen looked into Frank's face. She was flushed and breathing hard. She looked desperate. Mike would say she had her cum face on. "Fuck me Frank," she said desperately.

"Lou stop the car," Frank said. He pulled Jen into his arms. He unzipped Jen's dress and pulled it down her arms, and then pushed her skirt up around her waist. He pulled the lacy white panties down. He put them in Jen's hand. "I want you to put these back on when we're done," he told her.

Jen nodded. She glanced at the front seat. Lou was looking at her breasts. Hugh was looking at her long legs. "Can we put up the privacy screen?" she asked Frank.

"No," Frank said. He pulled out his cock and got between Jen's legs. "They get to watch. It's a perk." Jen glanced anxiously at Lou and Hugh. They looked back into her eyes.
Like Reply
Frank rubbed his cock up and down between Jen's pussy lips. "No more condoms," he told her. "I cum where I want. You tell Mike whatever you want."

"Okay," Jen said. At that moment she was willing to agree to anything. She grabbed Frank's muscular arms and pulled him towards her. "Ugh god," she groaned as Frank penetrated her. Jen looked over Frank's shoulder as he pushed in balls deep. Lou and Hugh were watching. From their movements, she could tell they were beating off as they watched their boss fuck her. Her head spun with lust as she locked eyes with Lou and then Hugh. Then she dug her manicured nails into Frank's back as he started pounding her hard.

It didn't take long. Jen screamed when her orgasm hit. Frank came moments later. He grabbed Jen's hips and held her tight as he ejaculated deep inside her womb.

Afterwards Frank held Jen and tenderly kissed her. "Come back with me to my penthouse," he said. "Sleep with me tonight."

"I can't," Jen said. She looked at her watch. It was late. "I should go home."

"Spend the night with me," Frank said. "It's just one night. I'll drive you home early before Anna wakes up."

"No Frank, Mike is waiting up for me," Jen said. "Can you take me home?"

Frank sighed. He took the white panties from Jen's hand. He pulled them back up her legs. This time Jen raised her butt to help him. Jen pulled down her skirt and zipped her dress as Frank fixed his pants. "Jen's place Lou," Frank told his driver.

Jen looked at Frank in the moonlight. He was clearly upset and disappointed. The confident powerful man from just a few moments ago was gone, replaced by a vulnerable boy. It tugged at Jen's heart.

"Maybe we can sleep together some other time," Jen said soothingly. She fixed his tie then gave him a tender kiss. "I just need to ask Mike first."

Mike was up when Jen walked into the loft apartment. "I need to take a shower," she told him.

"Later," Mike said wrapping his arms around his wife and kissing her.

"I let him cum inside me," Jen said looking into her husband's eyes.

Mike hesitated, as if processing this. Then he said "Okay." He kissed her lips again.

A little later, Mike was tenderly kissing and fondling Jen's small breasts. She was naked except for the white lacy panties and high heels.

"Do you think Frank set it up?" Mike asked as he gently rubbed Jen's nipples. "He knows it gets you hot. Maybe they were acting."

"I thought of that," Jen said.

"It still gets you hot?"

"My breasts are still tiny compared to theirs," Jen said. "I'm going to get a boob job someday."

"No you're not," Mike said, kissing his wife's tiny breasts again.

He worked down her body. He kissed and caressed around her belly ring. His fingertips drifted to the lacy white panties. "You think they're Sally's?" he asked. Sally was Frank's deceased wife.

"I think so," Jen said. "They mean something to him."

"She was your size?" Mike asked as he traced along the lace of the panties. The panties fit Jen almost perfectly.

"Not when I knew her," Jen said. "But I've seen pictures, she was tiny when they got married."

Mike nodded. He opened Jen's legs a little and caressed the crotch of the panties. They were wet. Mike knew it was from Frank's sperm. He decided not to get into it. They were passed the point of whether Frank had the right to fuck Jen bareback and cum inside her.

"Did you want to spend the night with him?" Mike asked.

"A little," Jen answered. "He's mean and overbearing, but tender too. He doesn't have any real friends. I don't know ..."

"You want to save him?" Mike asked, knowing that was Jen's instinct. She was like that with all her boyfriends, like Ricky, Tom and Drums. Even with Scott (who she mentored and was up for partnership this year).

"I feel sorry for him," Jen said.

"And his head games turn you on," Mike said.

"Yeah," Jen admitted with a laugh. "It's like, he does what he wants. Treats people the way he wants. And people take it. I don't like him sometimes. He's mean. But it's a turn on being with a man with so much power."

Mike pulled down the white panties. He took the high heels off and tossed them on the floor. He got on top of Jen and pushed inside her. They began making love. "You belong to me," he said looking into her eyes.

"I know," Jen said.

"You can sleep with him," Mike told her, his cuckold desires flaring. "But you always come home to me."

"I will," Jen promised.

The next week Jen met with Keri to discuss the Google account. Afterwards they went to lunch. As they walked to the restaurant they passed an upscale men's store called Savile Row Tailors. Jen looked at the suits in the window and thought of Frank. They went inside and Jen bought a silk tie that would match his suit from the other night.

"You and Mike are playing your game again?" Keri asked when they were seated at the restaurant. She frowned at Jen, knowing how close they came to breaking up before.

Jen read her older friend's mind. "That was because of Liberty-gate, not the game," Jen insisted.

"But why risk it?" Keri said.

"It's how we are," Jen said getting defensive. "You and Jim play," she pointed out.

"Not like you," Keri said.

"Keri, you have a boyfriend in, like, 20 cities," Jen said incredulously. "Not even including Byron." Byron was Keri's personal aide and sometimes lover.

"They're lovers, not boyfriends," Keri corrected. "Your problem is, you DO have a boyfriend. It's as much romance as sex with you. Then you get emotionally attached."

"I get a little infatuated," Jen admitted. "Mike wants me to. But, okay, I get it, with you they're fuck buddies. But haven't you ever liked someone. Gotten involved?"

"You're getting involved?" Keri asked.

Jen shrugged. She told Keri about Frank Tower.

"I know Frank. Know of him," Keri said. "He's older. You knew him growing up?"

"My best friend's father," Jen said.

"Let me guess, that turns Mike on," Keri said with a laugh.

"It would turn Jim on too," Jen said with a smile.

"You're right," Keri said with another laugh. "You're getting attached?"

"More like, Frank gets inside your head," Jen said.

"Let me guess, you think about Frank a lot," Keri said.

"How'd you know?"

"That tie's for Frank, not Mike, right?" Keri said knowingly. And disapprovingly.

"Yeah," Jen admitted. She looked worried. "I'm afraid I'm going to lose control and hurt Mike."

"So stop, end it with Frank now," Keri said.

"I don't want to," Jen said. She quickly added "Mike doesn't want to either. When I have a boyfriend, he likes me to, you know, let things play out. Let things end naturally."

"I know Frank Tower," Keri said. "He's powerful. He's used to getting what he wants. What if he never wants it to end?"

"Of course it'll eventually end," Jen insisted. "Besides that's part of the excitement ... for Mike."

"For Mike or you?" Keri asked with a humorless laugh.

"I told you I'm attracted to Frank's personality ... his power," Jen said. "How do you do it? Don't you ever get attached to a lover?"

"Jim has lovers too," Keri said.

"I know but –."

"No, that's how I do it," Keri told Jen. "I share Jim with pretty girls ... like you." (Author's note: See Making It Work – Part 4) "I hate it though. I get really jealous when he's with another girl. That keeps me in check. I don't go overboard with a lover, because I don't want Jim to." After a moment Keri added "Maybe you should try it."

"I can't deal with the idea of Mike with another girl," Jen said immediately.

"I'm just saying –."

"I said no Keri," Jen said crossly. "No."

"Jen, I mean, come on," Keri said reasonably. "Are you really being fair?"

"That's not what we're about," Jen said. "Mike doesn't want another girl. He only wants me."

Keri looked at her stubborn (and, yes, spoiled) friend and shook her head.
Like Reply
Cheating and Rivals Pt. 22-23

Cheating and Rivals – Part 22

"Zip me?" Jen said the next Friday night, turning her back to Mike and holding up her long blonde hair. They were going to dinner for some alone time. Maggie was babysitting Anna.

Mike zipped up his wife's dress. "You're not wearing stockings?" he asked looking at her bare legs.

"It's so hot and humid lately," Jen said. Thinking about being out on the hot streets of New York City, she said "Maybe I'll wear my hair up tonight." She turned towards the mirror to work on her hair.

"Okay," Mike said, a frown creasing his brow. He went into the family room to check on Maggie and Anna.

After pinning up her hair, Jen looked at herself in the mirror (a final check before going out). She looked at her bare legs and grinned, thinking of Frank. She took a selfie in the mirror and texted it to Frank. Jen didn't notice Mike looking off the side of the doorway.

Wanting to stay close to the loft apartment, they dined at the French Bistro. It was still early when they finished. "Let's go to that sports bar," Mike suggested.

"Okay," Jen said with a shrug.

"You look good tonight honey," Mike said as they sat on stools at the sports bar. "As always."

"Thanks baby," Jen said smiling and squeezing Mike's hand.

Mike put his hand on Jen's thigh (her legs were crossed). "You could have worn stockings," he said. "It's air conditioned here and at the Bistro."

"Yeah but, the walking," Jen pointed out.

"This is how Frank likes you," Mike said. He grinned to keep their conversation light.

"I guess," Jen said with a smile back. "Oh yeah, that reminds me. Frank's got a masquerade ball next weekend. We're both invited. He's bringing costumes when he comes over tomorrow."

"What?" Mike said, frowning. There was a lot in what Jen just said and he was trying to process it all. "Frank's coming over tomorrow?"

"Um, yeah," Jen said hesitantly. "We talked about it this week. I thought you said it was okay."

"I thought we were playing it by ear," Mike said. "I thought we were going to hang with Anna tomorrow. Just the 3 of us. And then decide."

"We ARE going to hang tomorrow, all day long," Jen said consolingly, squeezing Mike's hand. "Frank will come over after."

"Anna can't sleep over a Maggie's again," Mike said. "I don't want her away that much."

"I don't either Mike," Jen assured him. "Frank will come over after Anna's asleep." She looked up into Mike's face. She said gently, "I thought you wanted this baby. I haven't seen Frank since last weekend. We're supposed to be dating, remember?"

"Yeah, I want this," Mike said. "I just thought we were playing tomorrow by ear."

"I'm sorry," Jen said. "I can cancel with Frank, but he wants to show us the costumes."

"So what is this party?" Mike asked.

"It's a ball," Jen said with a laugh. "I can't believe they still have balls."

"Where is it?"

"Someone's house I think," Jen said.

"Must be big to have a ball," Mike said.

"Oh my god Mike you should see these houses," Jen gushed. "They're freaking mansions. Right in the middle of the City. They take up a whole block."

Mike nodded, thinking about their loft apartment. It was a typical New York home, a small 2 bedroom apartment. Not close to a "freaking mansion."

"So, you agreed to go, without asking me first? And I've got to wear a costume Frank picked out?"

"Mike, honey, this all just happened," Jen said soothingly. "Frank called this afternoon, I didn't get a chance to tell you until now. And I didn't agree to go. I said I'd ask you first."

"But you want to go," Mike said.

"I mean, yeah," Jen admitted. She squeezed Mike's hand again. "Don't you? It's a freaking costume ball in New York City. Doesn't that sound like fun?"

Mike had to admit, it did sound like fun. "I might want to pick my own costume," he said.

"Of course honey," Jen said soothingly. "You can wear whatever you want. Frank just wanted to help out since it's last minute."

"Okay," Mike said. He didn't like the idea of getting help from Frank, but he got what she was saying.

They finished their drinks. "Should we go?" Jen suggested.

Mike looked at his watch. It was only 10. He grinned and said "Guess who I saw?"

"Who?"

"Josh," Mike said. "He's back in the pool room."

Jen looked puzzled, trying to remember. Then it came to her. The football player from Penn State. He was a few years ahead of Colin. "Oh yeah," she giggled, remembering how she hooked up with him.

"Let's go back and say hi," Mike suggested.

"I'm not sure I want to see him," Jen said with another giggle. When she was in the moment she could be bold and shameless. But afterwards she was shy and embarrassed by her sluttiness. So she didn't really want to see Josh, at least not at that moment.

Mike caressed Jen's thigh. "Go and see him," he said with an excited twinkle in his eye. "I'll stay here to give you time to catch up."

"Mike what are you up to?" Jen said grinning at him.

"You know," Mike said grinning back. "Let's play tonight. Bring Josh home."

"Mike," Jen said with an incredulous laugh.

"Come on," Mike pressed. "Like last time. You go see Josh. Maybe play some pool. I'll go home, get rid of Maggie, make sure Anna's asleep. You follow with Josh." He pulled Jen to him and kissed her neck. "It'll be fun honey."

"Mike I can't," Jen said with a giggle, pulling away from his arms.

"Why not?" Mike asked.

"Remember? I'm exclusive with Frank now," Jen said.

Mike's face immediately clouded over. Seeing that, Jen rubbed his thigh and said soothingly "If I hook up with someone it'll mess up the tests."

"You said the tests were a joke," Mike said. "Anyway, you can use condoms with Josh."

"Mike, I don't think I should," Jen said. "I'm supposed to be Frank's girlfriend."

"I don't like how he controls you," Mike said irritably.

"That's part of the game with Frank," Jen pointed out.

"When you're with him," Mike said. "You're with me now."

"Of course I am. Mike honey, I'm with you even when I'm with Frank," Jen assured him. "He's not controlling me."

"No?" Mike said with a glare. "You're not wearing stockings."

"Mike I never wear stockings in August," Jen said with a touch of exasperation.

"So it's not because of Frank?"

"No."

"Then why did you text him a picture of yourself?" Mike asked.

Jen paused at being caught. "Okay, I thought of Frank. He says he thinks about me. I thought he might like a picture."

"Of you not wearing stockings," Mike said accusingly.

"Mike ... is it that big a deal?" Jen said a little impatiently. She thought this all was silly. It was freaking hot outside. No one was wearing hose.

Of course it was a big deal, Mike thought. It was a huge deal. On the other hand, he saw his wife's point. It was blistering hot and humid outside, even at night.

"Mike honey," Jen said in a softer voice, putting her hand over Mike's. "We're supposed to be dating. I'm supposed to be his girlfriend. That means I think about him sometimes, right? Doesn't it kind of turn you on I texted him the picture?"

"Yeah," Mike admitted. His cock was hard.

"And doesn't it kind of turn you on I want to be exclusive to Frank?" Jen asked.

"Yeah," Mike admitted again. "But I'm your husband. You do what I say."

"Of course I do what you say baby," Jen said. "I'm with Frank because of you."

"You're not with Frank," Mike said immediately, emphasizing "with."

"Mike, god, don't analyze every word," Jen said frustrated.

"If you do what I say, then hook up with Josh," Mike said as if testing her.

Jen looked hurt. "Mike, you're making me feel like a slut. Fuck this guy, fuck that guy. What's wrong with you? You never do that."

Mike turned away, stung by his wife's words.

Jen squeezed his hand again. "Honey, I'm trying to make it work better this time," she said in a softer tone. "Think about if I start something with Josh. Then I'd be spending time with both Josh and Frank. I don't want to spend that much time playing the game. We have Anna now, and I don't want to be away from you that much. With Frank it's only 1 night a week. That's all I want to spend away from you and Anna."

"I get it," Mike said stiffly.

"No honey you don't," Jen said. "You think I'm not hooking up with Josh because I'm being exclusive to Frank. That's not it. I don't want to start something with Josh because I don't want to spend more time away from you. See? It's about you, not Frank."

"You said it was because you wanted to be exclusive to Frank," Mike pointed out.

"Because I'm playing the game, to make it exciting for us," Jen explained. "But the real reason is you."

"You're bullshitting me right?" Mike said, although now he had a slight smile on his face.

"Mike, baby, you're my husband. The father of our baby," Jen said. "Frank's just a fuck buddy."

Later at home Jen was on top of Mike, slowly riding him. "Do you want to keep playing with Frank?" she asked him.

"I know you do," Mike said, playing with her small breasts.

"I do," Jen told him. "But we should stop if you're going to get upset."

"You don't want to stop," Mike said.

"Mike, seriously, I'll get over Frank," Jen said with a laugh.

"I guess I don't want to stop," Mike said.

Still slowly rocking back and forth, Jen took Mike's face in her hands. "Then you mister need to stop freaking out," she said. She kissed him on the lips to take the sting out of her words. "You know Frank is into power games. Just go with it baby. It doesn't mean anything."

"It probably means something to Frank," Mike point out.

"But it doesn't mean anything to us," Jen said, looking into Mike's eyes. "We're just playing." She touched his chest over his heart. "I know it hurts, but that's part of the thrill right?"

"Yeah," Mike said.

"I go along with Frank because it's exciting," Jen told him. "But it's all make believe. So don't get bad hurt, okay?"

"Okay," Mike said.

"Okay," Jen said. She wrapped her arms around Mike's neck. They kissed that way until Mike came.

Like Reply
JJ barged into the CATF operations room, interrupting a meeting of the Big 4 (Secretary of Homeland Security, FBI and NSA Directors, and Colonel Banks, CATF director). "Did you think I wouldn't find out?" he said angrily. "Your Phantom is Mike Andrews." JJ said "Phantom" with contempt.

The Big 4 were suddenly silent, looking at each other. Finally Colonel Banks said "He's an asset. We're using him."

"He leaked Liberty!" JJ said angrily. "He's a security risk!"

"He gave us the Cloak," Banks pointed out. "He's done good work. We're significantly ahead on his projects."

"What about Quantum? Is he on that yet?" JJ said.

"Not yet," Banks admitted.

"You're taking a big risk Colonel," JJ said disapprovingly. "He leaks Quantum, the damage to national security would be irreparable."

"I'm keeping a close eye on Andrews," Colonel Banks assured JJ and the rest of the Big 4.

"You better Colonel," JJ said glaring at Banks. "You better."

Mike, Jen and Anna spent Saturday as a family. Just the 3 of them, no game. Jen never brought up the game or mentioned Frank. Her iPhone buzzed a few times but she ignored it. Her entire being was focused on her husband and daughter.

Upon reflection, Mike realized their life was mostly that way. Mostly they were normal people, a normal American family. They held hands, kissed, played with their daughter, gave her baths and read her books. They talked about their future. They worried about their bank account, paying for college, and whether they were saving enough for retirement. They watched the news and debated whether Hillary was a viable candidate, and if not, then who? Would the Republicans offer up someone they could vote for? They watched movies on Netflix. Jen fell asleep on Mike's arm when he watched Mets and Jets games.

But, they also played a game. It was their hobby.

As Saturday moved passed lunch towards dinner, as they feed and bathed Anna, Mike's gut tightened. Frank would arrive soon.

After Anna went to bed, Jen got ready. Not wanting to get into the "stockings" thing again, she put on a casual top, shorts and flats. Of course, Jen looked incredible in everything.

There was a knock at the door. "Are you okay honey?" Jen asked Mike.

"Yeah."

"Just enjoy it baby," Jen said rubbing Mike's arm.

"Yeah," Mike said again, his gut tightening up. His dick was hard too.

Frank came in carrying boxes. He put them down and pulled Jen into his arms. "I've missed you," he gushed, looking into her beautiful blue eyes.

Jen smiled but didn't say anything. She didn't want to get Mike upset. She didn't resist though when Frank pulled her towards him and kissed her. She kissed him back.

When they broke apart Frank looked at Mike as if remembering he was there. Jen was panting. "Here Jenny," Frank said, handing her one of the smaller boxes.

Mike watched as his wife opened the box, a smile of anticipation on her pretty face. Jen laughed and squealed when she looked in the box. She pulled it out. It was a wig of brown hair. Mike looked questioning at the wig.

"Okay, the other day we saw a costume of Hermione," Jen explained to Mike. "You know, from Harry Potter?"

"Yeah," Mike said, trying to process this.

"The costume came with a wig," Jen continued. She was talking to Mike, but giving Frank a delighted smile.

"Put it on," Frank told her, grinning.

"Oh my god, is it the same one?" Jen said laughing.

"Of course," Frank said, the grin still on his face.

Mike felt like a third wheel as Jen and Frank talked about an experience from their date. An experience he didn't share with his wife. Mike felt the familiar pain of cuckold angst. But as always it turned him on too.

Jen put her long hair into a makeshift bun. Then she put on the brown wig. She looked in the mirror and tucked away a few loose strands of her blonde hair. Suddenly, Jen was no longer a long haired blonde. Now she was an off-the-shoulder brunette. She smiled and looked at Frank. "What do you think?" she asked.

"You look lovely," Frank gushed.

Jen smiled and beamed into his eyes. Then, as if remembering Mike was there, she turned to her husband and said "What do you think honey?"

"It doesn't look like Hermione," Mike said sourly.

"That's because you're a Harry Potter geek," Jen teased with a playful bump to Mike's hip. She looked into the mirror. "This looks better than Hermione's hair."

"Mike's right Jenny," Frank said. He turned to Mike and explained "It actually goes with another costume."

Mike frowned at Frank. I don't need your explanation, he thought. Anyway, what's the point of a mix-and-match costume?

"Oh you two are both being silly gooses," Jen said, looking in the mirror again. "I like it."

"I do too," Frank said, his eyes alight with desire. Like before he was taken by the sight of Jen as a short haired brunette. He kissed down her neck (easier now because her hair was shorter). Jen moaned. Mike was forced to watch as they made out.

Finally they pulled away, both of them panting. Frank glanced over at Mike. He whispered something in Jen's ear. Jen nodded. She went over to Mike and said "Frank's going to fuck me now."

Mike nodded.

"He wanted me to tell you," Jen said. "He's not going to use a condom."

Mike nodded again.

"He wanted me to tell you that too," Jen said.

Mike reached up and touched Jen's short brown hair. He knew it was only a wig, but at that moment she seemed more like Frank's girlfriend than his wife.

"Do you like my hair?" Jen asked.

"You're always beautiful," Mike said.

Jen smiled at him. She kissed him, but there was no passion, no tongue. "Give us a few minutes then join us," she said.

Mike nodded. "Jen," he said as she began to turn away. When she turned back he said "Not as loud this time. Anna."

Jen smiled and stroked Mike's cheek. Then she went back to Frank.

They disappeared into the bedroom. Mike heard whispered talking and laughter. Then kisses and moans.

Before joining them Mike looked through the other boxes. Jen's costume was Hermione from Harry Potter. Mike was too distracted by what was going on in the bedroom to notice any details of the costume.

His costume was Harry Potter. Mike was surprised by that. He assumed Frank would want him to dress as a villain, like Malfoy or Voldemort. Instead Mike was the hero.

Mike was again surprised to see Frank's costume – Ronald Weasley. There was even a wig of red hair. Why would Frank dress as the sometimes goof ball Ron Weasley?

But then Mike got it. In the story, Hermione loves Ron; she marries him. On the other hand, Hermione views Harry as a platonic brother.

Was that what Frank was trying to do? Get Jen to love him? Turn their marriage into a brother-sister relationship?

Mike found himself drifting into the quagmire of dark emotions. Then he remembered what Jen had said. This was all a game. All make believe. It might seem Jen was going with it, but she was just having fun.

Feeling better, Mike went into the bedroom. He closed and locked the door behind him (so Anna wouldn't be able to walk in unexpectantly).

They were undressed, on their sides on the bed. His cock was inside her. Their arms were wrapped around each other and they were kissing as Frank fucked her.

From his vantage point, Mike could see Frank wasn't wearing a condom. Jen's pussy was stretched tight around his thick shaft.

Mike sat in a chair. He took out his cock and slowly stroked himself. Frank was fucking Jen slow. Their lips never parted. Jen was still wearing the wig. Frank ran his fingers through Jen's short brown hair as he fucked her. No, it wasn't fucking, Mike thought. Frank was making love to his wife.

Frank noticed Mike. He looked at Mike's crotch. Mike felt self-conscious and inadequate as he could hold his entire hard cock in his right hand (only the head extended beyond his fist). The fact Jen insisted he shave his body made him feel more self-conscious.

Frank turned Jen around so now he was spooning her. His cock was still inside her and he continued to fuck her slow. Now they both were looking at him stroking himself. Mike worried he'd get soft from their scrutiny. That would be the ultimate humiliation.

"Mike have you ever fucked Jenny after a lover?" Frank asked.

"Yeah," Mike said.

"After he's cum inside her?" Frank asked.

"Yes," Mike said again.

"You don't mind her lover's cum's inside her?"

"I love Jen, she's my wife," Mike said. "So no I don't care." As the men spoke Jen looked at Mike.

Frank whispered something in Jen's ear. Jen hesitated a moment then nodded. Frank whispered again. Mike heard Jen say "You tell him." Frank whispered again. Jen whispered back "I want you to tell him." Frank whispered in her ear again. This time Jen said "Okay."

Frank looked at Mike. He said "Mike, Jenny's a sweet fuck. She's got the best pussy."

"I know how good her pussy feels," Mike said defensively.

"I don't think it's fair," Frank said. "You're using your hand while I'm enjoying Jenny's sweet pussy. You're her husband after all."

"I'm inside her way more than you Frank," Mike said smugly.

"I'm sure you are," Frank said with another chuckle.

"Um, boys, I'm right here," Jen said with a laugh. Frank laughed too. Mike managed a smile but he was bothered by this conversation.

"I'm a fair man Mike," Frank said. He pulled out of Jen and got out of the bed. Jen looked disappointed at the sudden emptiness (especially since she hadn't cum yet) but didn't say anything. Frank's hard cock dangled between his legs. It looked like a thick python.

"You're her husband," Frank said waving at Jen. "It's only fair you fuck her first."

"We make love, we don't fuck," Mike said.

"Okay, whatever," Frank said with a laugh.
Like Reply
"And I don't need your permission to make love to my wife," Mike said glaring at Frank.

"Mike, your problem is you talk too much," Frank said with a laugh. "What would you rather have, your hand or Jen's pussy?"

Mike knew there was a trap here. Maybe Frank's goal was to show Jen he was the better lover. But Jen already knew that. Mike knew he couldn't just sit there with his dick in his hand. Despite whatever trap Frank was planning, he had to get into the bed and make love to Jen.

That was it, Mike realized. The way he would win. He would make love to Jen. Maybe Frank was a better fuck. But he'd tenderly make love to Jen and show Frank who, in Jen's heart, she preferred as her mate.

Mike got on the bed. He rolled Jen on to her back and kissed her. To his relief, she responded to him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back. They traded tongue. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Frank sit down in the chair. "Yeah, you sit in the chair asshole and I'll show you how to make love to a girl," Mike thought.

Mike took hold of his hard cock and was about to guide himself inside his wife when Frank interrupted them.

"Mike I don't like sloppy seconds," Frank announced.

"What?" Mike asked, panting from making out with Jen.

"You might be okay with it, but I'm not," Frank said. "Put a condom on."

"I'm not using a fucking condom with my own wife!" Mike said angrily, glaring at Frank. Yes, at times in the past he used condoms with Jen. But not now when Frank was fucking her bareback!

"Mike, I'm trying to be reasonable," Frank said in a calm but firm voice. "I'm letting you go first. But unlike you I don't get excited by the thought of another man's sperm around my cock."

Mike was about to object when Jen urged "Mike come on." There was impatience in her voice. She had a major cum face on and wanted to get things going. Or maybe she just wanted Mike to get done so she could have Frank again.

Frank's words "I don't get excited by the thought of another man's sperm around my cock" were still ringing in Mike's ears. His cock was so hard. "Okay, whatever," he said. He reached for a condom in the bedside table. He made sure to get a condom his size.

Mike was disappointed when Jen didn't offer to put the condom on for him. Jen saw it in his face and said "Sorry baby, let me do that for you." She hurriedly tore the package with her teeth and then rolled the condom on Mike's thin shaft. Even though it was size Small there was still left over latex at the base of his shaft.

Mike tried to roll Jen onto her back but instead Jen got on her side, facing Frank in the chair.

"What?" Mike said not understanding. He wanted to make love missionary so he could look into her eyes and kiss her.

"Fuck me this way Mike," Jen said, pulling Mike behind her. She raised her leg and reached back to guide Mike into her.

"Why this way?" Mike asked.

"This is how Frank wants us to fuck," Jen told him, pulling his cock towards her pussy lips.

Mike wanted to say "We don't fuck, we make love" but he didn't, knowing he would look like an idiot. He pushed into Jen's pussy. She felt good as always but he resented having to wear a condom.

Mike didn't like sex this way. With missionary or Jen on top, he could get all of his cock into Jen. But this way, as with fucking doggy, he couldn't get in balls deep. That wasn't a problem with bigger guys, but since Mike was barely over 4 inches, it meant Jen's pussy only got about 2 inches of cock. It emphasized how small he was.

But also, why were they letting Frank dictate how they fucked? Since Mike couldn't look into Jen's eyes and kiss her, couldn't tenderly stroke her pretty face, this was just sex, there was no love here. Was that Frank's goal? Make their sex loveless, so Mike wouldn't at least be able to touch Jen's heart during sex?

Mike pumped in and out. Reaching back and gripping Mike's hip, Jen pushed back against his cock and they got into a rhythm, moving back and forth. As they fucked, Mike's nose was in Jen's short brown hair. The wig was surprisingly silky and lush and felt like real hair. For some reason, the feel of Jen's brown hair against his face made Mike heady with cuckold lust.

Jen was looking at Frank as Mike fucked her from behind. Mike could see his wife's eyes were locked on Frank's cock. He was stroking himself.

Frank looked into Jen's eyes. "Are you going to cum?" he asked Jen.

"No," Jen said honestly.

"Mike's just getting you ready for me?" Frank asked with a grin.

"He's way more than that Frank," Jen said.

"Do you wish Mike had this cock?" Frank asked as he stroked this thick monster.

"Sometimes," Jen admitted. "But no. He wouldn't be the same person."

"Wouldn't you be the same person with big breasts?" Frank asked.

Jen flushed red. "Yes," she said stiffly.

"So why wouldn't Mike be the same person with a big cock?" Frank asked.

Jen hesitated, then said "I think it would take away from who he is."

Frank grinned. He'd reached the same conclusion. "So, if Mike had a big dick he might not be a cuckold?"

Jen didn't say anything but it was clear from her silence her answer was yes.

"And if Mike wasn't a cuck, you might not get to fuck other men," Frank said.

Jen turned so now she and Mike were in the missionary position. She looked into his face. "I didn't say that baby," she told him. "I love you the way you are. That's the reason. I don't want you to be different."

"But it's true, right?" Mike said looking into Jen's eyes. "This way you get to fuck other guys."

Jen hesitated, then said "Yeah, I guess."

Mike lurched and came. After cumming he continued looking in Jen's eyes, panting to catch his breath. Then he began pulling out.

"Jenny," Frank said sternly.

Jen looked at Frank and understood. "Be careful baby," Jen said to her husband, her hand darting down to Mike's softening penis. She held onto the condom so it wouldn't fall off while he was pulling out. Frank didn't like sloppy seconds. And Jen desperately wanted Frank inside her. She wanted a hard fucking. She wanted to cum.

Frank got on the bed and flipped Jen around, treating her like a rag doll. With Jen on her elbows and knees, he pushed into Jen's pussy.

"You missed my cock Jen honey?" he hissed as he fucked her hard and fast.

"Oh god!" Jen groaned. "God Frank you fuck me so good!"

"Is this what you want babe?" Frank growled as he fucked her practically through the mattress.

"Oh god yes! I want this so much! I want your cock! Fuck me Frank!"

Mike got off the bed and collapsed back in the chair. Jen's reactions with Frank compared to him were completely different. It was like she was a completely different person.

Mike realized the condom was still half on his soft cock. Jen hadn't even bothered to take it off him (as she usually did). She was too anxious to get Frank back inside her. Mike got a tissue and threw the condom in the trash.

Jen cried and shuddered as she came on Frank's cock. "That's how you do it Mike," he said to Mike with an evil grin. Then he flipped Jen onto her back. They were missionary now. Frank kissed Jen as she recovered from her orgasm. He fucked her slow and tender, stroking her short brown hair.

Mike wished Frank would just keep fucking Jen like a slut, because now he was making love to his wife. And Jen was making love back, looking into his eyes, caressing his cheeks and neck, running her fingers through his hair.

"I'm cumming," Frank told her a few minutes later.

"Yeah baby cum," Jen urged Frank, looking into his eyes. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. She wrapped her legs around his thighs too. Frank came and ejaculated inside Jen as she kissed him through his orgasm.

The next week they received the results from the doctor. Both Jen and Mike were clean. Jen called Frank. He was clean too. Not taking the test seriously anyway (thinking it was just another one of Frank's power games), Jen laughed and flirted with Frank.

As Jen spoke with Frank, Mike stepped into the next room. He called the doctor. "Did you run the other test?" Mike asked.

The doctor nodded over the phone. "I'm sorry Mr. Andrews, but you have a low sperm count," the doctor said. "You can father children, but likely not naturally. Artificial insemination might work, but I can't guarantee results. I suggest you and your wife look into adoption."

Mike hung up the phone, feeling numb.
Like Reply
Cheating and Rivals – Part 23

Mike's costume was typical Harry Potter. Baggy pants, wrinkled button down shirt, striped tie, jacket, robe and lace up shoes. Mike wasn't the tallest guy (just a couple inches taller than Jen when barefoot). He had dark hair and wore glasses (when he wasn't wearing contacts). All in all, Mike made a pretty good Harry Potter.

Jen made a beautiful Hermione Granger. Her outfit was typical Hermione too. Starched white shirt and tie, just above the knee pleated skirt, knee socks and black low heeled Mary Janes. She had a robe too (although both she and Mike figured to lose the robe quick given the New York heat). She wore the brown wig too of course. Jen looked like an innocent Hogwarts school girl, although the lacy pink satin bra and thong she wore underneath was anything but innocent.

Mike and Jen taxied to the party (Maggie was babysitting). They planned to meet Frank there. "I guess you're Frank's date tonight," Mike said.

"I guess," Jen said giving Mike's hand a squeeze.

"You better take these off," Mike said tapping the rings on her left hand.

"Oh, I forgot," Jen said. She took off her wedding and engagement rings and gave them to Mike to hold.

"So how do we play it?" Mike asked.

"You're Frank's friend," Jen said. She'd discussed it with Frank earlier. "You'll like that right?" They'd done this before, with Jamie and Drums (to name just 2). But never in NYC where they lived.

Mike nodded. "You think we'll know anyone?" he asked.

"Frank didn't think so," Jen said. "People might recognize you. But not me."

Mike nodded again. His picture had been in the paper a few times (because of Liberty-gate and the JasMike thing with Jasmine Kelly) but not Jen's. It was ironic that he was the plain looking recluse and she the beautiful social butterfly, yet he was more well known publicly.

"I guess it doesn't matter with these costumes," Mike said half joking. While they sort of looked like Harry Potter characters, the costumes didn't cover their faces (although Jen looked different with the short brown hair).

"Yeah," Jen said with a laugh.

"I guess Frank wants us to be platonic friends," Mike said putting his hand on Jen's knee.

"Yeah," Jen said with another laugh. "You think Harry ever touched Hermione's knee?"

"No," Mike said with a grin.

"You think Hermione ever did this for Harry?" Jen said as she pulled up her skirt to mid-thigh.

"No," Mike said again, this time his throat dry with excitement.

Jen pulled Mike's hand up her thigh to her panties. Then she put her hand on his crotch. He was hard. "You think Harry and Hermione ever figured each other?" she whispered.

"They were like brother and sister," Mike whispered back, rubbing Jen's pussy over her panties.

Jen softly stroked Mike's cock over his pants. They were silent in the cab as they fondled each other. Mike hadn't intended it, but his remark reminded them of Joe. There was melancholy there, but excitement too.

The taxi arrived at the mansion. They hurriedly fixed their clothes. "Are you okay?" Jen said to Mike.

Mike nodded. "You?" he asked. When Jen nodded, he said "Someday, let's wear these costumes again. Just you and me."

"Okay," Jen agreed.

As they were getting out of the cab Mike asked "How do we explain arriving together?"

"You're Frank's buddy and we shared an uber over," Jen said simply. She was good at this.

"Are we going home after the party?" Mike asked, his heart in his throat.

"I might go to Frank's after," Jen said. She added "This way we don't have to worry about Anna waking up."

"Yeah ...," Mike said. He prompted "... and?"

"Um ... would it be okay if I slept over Frank's tonight?" Jen asked hesitantly. "He says he has a surprise for me."

"What?"

"He won't say," Jen said with a giggle. She clearly was excited to find out what the surprise was. "So, can I stay over?" she asked hesitantly. She wanted to sleep over with Frank but didn't want Mike to fall over into bad hurt territory.

"Okay," Mike said, both reluctant and excited. "But it's really important you're home before Anna wakes up," Mike said.

"Of course I'll be home by then," Jen assured him.

"It's really important Jen," Mike stressed.

"Mike honey, I'll be home. I promise."

Mike and Jen walked up the sidewalk. It was a huge opulent mansion. This was a house? It looked like a trendy boutique hotel.

Jen squeezed Mike's hand. "So in case I don't get a chance," she said. She kissed Mike on the lips. "I'll see you tomorrow morning."

"Yeah," Mike said. Then he watched his wife go into the mansion. He followed a few moments later.

Frank was waiting by the door and snagged Jen as soon as she walked in. He seemed thoroughly happy to see her. Jen laughed at Frank dressed as Ron Wesley. She playfully tussled the floppy red hair of his wig.

Frank introduced Jen to everyone there (introducing her as Jenny Johnson). Jen noticed the wives were all beautiful and big breasted (and their costumes showed off their abundant cleavage). Fortunately, none of the 3 couples from the dinner party were there.

Frank pulled Jen into a den, treating the house as his own. He locked the door.

"I got something for you," Jen said. She took out the tie she bought when she was out with Keri.

"I love it," Frank said holding the tie and grinning at her. He pulled off the schoolboy striped tie. "I'll put it on now."

"It doesn't match," Jen said with a laugh.

"I don't care," Frank said with a laugh back. "I want to wear your tie."

Jen smiled, clearly flattered and pleased. "Well, then let me do it for you," she said grinning at him. She put the tie around Frank's collar and tied it for him. When she was done she looked at Frank's face. To her surprised he seemed choked up.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing," he said, turning away. He looked vulnerable again and it touched Jen's heart. "You know Jenny, I'm not a good man."

"Of course you are," Jen said reassuring him.

"I'm doing the best I can, to give you what you want," Frank said.

"I know that Frank," Jen said.

"I'm very fond of you Jenny," Frank said. "If I go too far, you need to tell me."

"Okay," Jen said, not knowing what he was talking about.

"I want you to wear something for me," Frank said. "Two things actually."

"Okay," Jen said with a laugh.

"What are you wearing under the skirt?"

"Um ... a thong."

"Give it to me," Frank said holding out his hand.

"Okay," Jen said with another laugh. She reached under the pleated skirt and pulled the thong down her legs.

"Here," Frank said. He handed her panties. They were like the other ones, but these were black.

"Frank whose are these?" Jen asked.

"I told you, a lovely woman," Frank said.

"Sally?" Jen gently asked, naming Frank's deceased wife.

Frank didn't reply, but Jen saw a flash of pain across his face. "Yeah, they're Mrs. Tower's," she thought to herself.

"I'll put these on, but I'm not Sally," Jen told him gently. She pulled the black panties up her long legs.

"I know that Jenny," Frank said.

Jen tenderly stroked his face. It was weird to wear Sally's panties, but it touched her too that Frank still longed for his wife.

"Now this," Frank said handing Jen a thin rectangular box. Jen saw the box came from Macys.

Jen opened the box. It was a bra. But it wasn't a sexy bra from Victoria Secrets or Fredericks, or a high end bra from Wolford or Journelle.

This bra was unpadded and unlined. It was light pink and made of cotton. It had frilly white edging and cute hearts across the cups. It didn't even have a snap. It was pullover style with a soft, elastic bra band and soft bra cups.

This bra was for a little girl entering puberty. It was a training bra.

"It's your size, 32A," Frank said. "Put it on."

"I'm not wearing this," Jen said her cheeks flushed.

"Put it on Jenny," Frank insisted, his voice stern.

Jen locked eyes with Frank for long moments. Finally she shrugged. "Whatever," she said crossly as she unbuttoned her starched white blouse. She took off her designer European bra from Bellefleur. Then she pulled on the training bra. Afterwards she re-buttoned the white blouse.

Unlike the Bellefleur bra, the soft cotton training bra gave Jen no lift. She looked flatter than usual.

"Why are you making me wear this?" Jen asked.

Frank unbuttoned the top 2 buttons of Jen's blouse.

"Wait, stop, you'll be able to see it," Jen objected. With the top 2 buttons undone, you could see a flash of the adolescent training bra depending on how Jen moved.

"Yes, people will be able to see," Frank said with a grin.

Then Jen got it. Frank wanted people to see. All those trophy wives with their impressive cleavage. He wanted them to see Jen wearing the training bra. It was like Frank was announcing to the world that Jen's small breasts only rated a training bra. He wanted them to laugh behind her back and make fun of her at how small her breasts were.

Jen flushed red, feeling humiliated. At the same time though, she felt a tingling between her legs.

"Let's rejoin the party," Frank said with a knowing grin, offering Jen his arm.

"Okay," Jen said taking Frank's arm. She felt defeated, submissive. Her cheeks felt flush.

Jen stayed close to Frank throughout the party. Normally she would be outgoing and flirty, a social butterfly. But wearing the training bra, she didn't feel her normal mojo. She felt diminished and small wearing the adolescent training bra. She was mortified someone might see the little girl bra, and felt even more insecure than usual about her small breasts (especially being around all the trophy wives with their huge tits and daring bust revealing costumes).

Jen spotted Mike across the room. He was looking at her and Frank. Had he been watching the entire time? If he had then he did a good job at disappearing in the shadows because this was the first time Jen saw her husband all night long.

Jen drifted over to Mike. She made eye contact and he followed her into a quiet alcove. Feeling the warmth and security of being with her husband, Jen came close to losing it. Her eyes teared up. "Look what he made me wear," she whispered, pulling the top of her blouse to the side. "A training bra."

Mike's eyes opened wide. "He's pushing your buttons," he said. "He knows making fun of your breasts turns you on."

It was true, Jen was wet. But her excitement was overwhelmed by the humiliation and embarrassment. "What if someone sees?" she said looking desperately at her husband.

Mike gave her a reassuring smile and squeezed her hand. "You're supposed to be Hermione Granger. She's a school girl. If anyone says anything, just tell them it's part of the costume."

Jen's mouth fell open. That was the perfect answer. Simple, believable. Why hadn't she thought of that?

"In fact, another button would help," Mike said with a grin, moving to unbutton the next button on her blouse.

"Stop Mike," Jen said with a laugh, playfully slapping his hand away. "Oh you would like that, to see Emma Watson's bra," she teased.

"I wonder if Emma wears cute bras like this," Mike said tugging Jen's blouse to the side and looking at the soft cotton bra covered in pretty hearts. "Bring this bra home okay?"

"Oh my god you're such a pervert," Jen said with a laugh. Suddenly she felt like she had her mojo back. She beamed at her husband. Mike's idea made all the difference. Now she could enjoy the turn on of Frank making fun of her small breasts instead of it being debilitating. "You know you're my hero," Jen said, beaming into Mike's eyes.
Like Reply
Mike smiled back. "Have fun tonight," he said encouragingly.

"I will," Jen said. "I'll be home before Anna wakes up. With a lot of sexy stories to tell you."

"What do you think of my girlfriend Robert?" Frank asked. Robert was the host of the party. He was a little older than Frank, a bit overweight from living the good life. He was a devoted husband and father. In fact, tonight was his 30th wedding anniversary (he and his wife decided to celebrate it with the costume ball).

"She's lovely Frank," Robert said, looking at Jen as she returned from speaking with Mike. "Truly lovely. And so adorable in that costume." Robert looked Jen up and down. While he was faithful to his wife – not once stepping out – he enjoyed looking.

"Only 29," Frank said. "A tight body. Incredible ass and legs. Sweet young pussy."

"Okay Frank, enough," Robert said with a laugh. His wife, Deloris, was over 50 and didn't have a tight body, and after 3 kids certainly not a young pussy. He loved her though and they still had sex. Their sex was enjoyable although not passionate like when they were younger. But that's how it was being married so long.

"Robert, in this tremendous house of yours, do you have a spare bedroom I can use?" Frank said. "I won't need it for more than a half hour." Frank gave Robert a wink.

"Are you serious?" Robert said with a crooked grin.

"I haven't seen Jenny in a week, I'm about to bust a nut," Frank said grinning. "You can watch if you want."

"What?" Robert said surprised.

"Come on Robert, you've been fucking my girlfriend with your eyes all night long," Frank said with a friendly, knowing grin. "Go in the bathroom, crack open the door. You won't be disappointed. I'm telling you, Jenny has the best ass and legs on the east coast. And she's a nasty slut, she loves sex. I don't mind, enjoy the show."

"... Okay," Robert agreed hesitantly. He glanced nervously at his wife. But this wasn't cheating. It would be like watching porn on the internet. "The east wing, the bedroom on the third floor. Second on the left. I'll, ah ... I'll go there now."

"Fine, I'll give you a few minutes to settle in," Frank say. "Hey, do me a favor Robert." He handed Robert his iPhone. "Take a video. Jenny is into that."

"Really?" Robert said wide-eyed.

"I told you, Jenny's a nasty slut," Frank said grinning.

Frank gave Jen a kiss when she got back. "We've you been?" he asked.

"Talking to Mike," she whispered.

"Should you talk to him while you're here with me?" Frank said disapprovingly.

"He's my husband Frank," Jen said. Frank frowned but didn't comment.

"Come with me," Frank said taking Jen's hand.

"Where?"

"You'll see," Frank said. They went to the east wing bedroom. Frank noticed the bathroom door was cracked open. He pulled Jen into his arms and kissed her.

"Frank, here?" Jen said with a giggle.

"Yes, here," Frank said pushing her onto the bed. For the next 20 minutes Frank fucked Jen hard, treating her like a slutty dog. He angled Jen so Robert had a good view of Jen's body.

Jen loved the fucking! And it was so wickedly exciting to do it with the party going on downstairs. She came hard on his cock, screaming into the pillow. Frank had a massive orgasm too, sperming Jen's pussy with a big load of his seed.

Robert panted as he watched and recorded from the bathroom, quietly moaning and chanting things like "my god Jenny's hot" and "fuck her, fuck her" and "her pussy's so sweet" and "god I'd love to fuck that nasty slut." He was beating off as he watched the action. When Jen came – her pretty feet curling in the sweet knee high socks – Robert came too, hissing under his breath "Oh fuck I wish it was me cumming in Jenny's pussy!" He didn't realize his moans and chants were being recorded on the iPhone along with the action on the bed. It was an enhanced iPhone with an extra sensitive microphone.

Jen felt awkward being in someone else's bed so she quickly got up and fixed her clothes. Frank took his time. "I'll meet you downstairs," he said. He grinned and added "Tell Mike you're full of my cum. Tell him I spermed you. He'll get off on it."

"Probably," Jen said with a laugh. She knew her husband. She slipped out of the room to find Mike.

"That was incredible Frank," Robert gushed as he came out of the bathroom. He handed the iPhone back to Frank.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," Frank said with a grin. "Jenny's hot right? I've known her since she was in junior high."

"Frank, believe me, I don't want to hear any more," Robert said with a laugh.

Frank grinned. "You know she's really a blonde? She's wearing a wig."

"No kidding?" Robert said. "I never would have guess. She's a gorgeous brunette."

"I agree Robert," Frank said. "By the way, congrats on getting the CATF contract. Nasty trick though, hiring my guy to get inside information."

"Frank, come on, that was completely unrelated," Robert said doing his best to look innocent. "Henry joined us because he wanted a change of scenery. He didn't give us any information about your CATF proposal. We didn't ask him either."

"Sure Robert," Frank said with a sarcastic laugh. He joked "Maybe we should call you Belichick. Or Brady."

"Hey, the Patriots are my team. Sorry Frank but your Jets are toast. I mean, really, sucker punch? But it doesn't matter who your quarterback is. My boy Brady's going to get a 5th ring, you'll see," Robert said. He gave his business rival a grin. "Come on Frank, I beat you fair and square on the CATF contract. Don't be a sore loser."

"Of course not Robert," Frank said with a fake grin on his face.

Downstairs Frank pulled Robert's wife Deloris aside. "Congratulations on your wedding anniversary Deloris," he said. "What do you think of my new girlfriend Jenny?"

"Kind of young for you, isn't she Frank?" Deloris asked. She was a judgmental bitch and didn't like Frank Tower.

"You know me Deloris, I like them young," Frank said with a grin.

"Well, whatever Frank," Deloris scoffed. "I'm just happy I have Robert."

"Of course, I'm sure Robert is the perfect husband," Frank said. "Oh by the way, just so you know? Tonight when Robert's giving you your 30th anniversary fuck, he'll be fantasizing about my Jenny."

"What?" Deloris said not understanding.

Frank handed Deloris the iPhone. "An anniversary gift," he said with an evil grin. Then he left to find Jenny.

"You disappeared," Mike whispered to Jen. They were back in the semi-private alcove.

"Frank took me upstairs," Jen whispered with a mischievous grin.

Mike smiled. He raised an inquiring eyebrow, excitement in his eyes.

"He wanted me to tell you he spermed me," Jen said with a giggle. Men said things the strangest ways.

Mike silently moaned. "You let him cum in you?" he asked excitedly.

"Yeah, I mean, we talked about that right?" Jen said hesitantly.

"Yeah, I just like to hear you say it," Mike said.

"Oh okay," Jen said with another giggle. "Yeah baby, I let Frank cum in me. He came a lot inside me."

Mike moaned again. He reached a finger between the buttons of Jen's starched white blouse and caressed her flat tummy, touching the belly ring. "You know, the pill's not 100%," he said. "If something happens, I'll be okay with it."
Like Reply
"God Mike, you jump around," Jen said with a laugh.

"We talked about having another one," Mike pointed out.

"You talked about it," Jen corrected him. "I'm not sure I'm ready. Anyway Mike ... it happened once. It wasn't a good time for me." She remembered begging Mike to come home for Anna's birth. (Author's note: see Life After We - Part 1.) She quickly added "I'm not blaming you. But it's not happening again."

"The pill's not foolproof," Mike said again.

"If it happens again, if you're not there, I swear to god I'll cut off your balls," Jen said. She made it sound like a joke, but Mike could tell she wasn't joking.

"Jen I was fucked up," Mike said. "I'll never leave you again, no matter what happens. I swear to god. I swear on Anna's life."

Jen gave Mike a long look. "Okay mister," she said with a pretend scowl. "But when we have another baby, it'll be you and me." She giggled and joked "You'll be the one to sperm me." She saw Mike's face turn melancholy. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," Mike said forcing a smile. "You better go find Frank."

"Yeah," Jen said, still looking at her husband. "You know Mike, you really are my hero."

Mike forced a smile. Seeing that no one was looking, he gave his wife a quick kiss. "I'll see you tomorrow morning."

Lou and Hugh walked Jen to Frank's limo. Frank was already there, waiting.

"Miss Johnson, do you remember your safe word?" Lou asked.

"What?" Jen said at the non sequitur. Also, she was still getting used to people calling her by her maiden name.

"Your safe word," Hugh said. "Do you remember it? Say it."

"Um ... goddess?" Jen said.

Lou and Hugh nodded at her. They didn't say anything more during the ride to Frank's Central Park penthouse.

Inside the penthouse, Frank walked Jen to his bedroom. "Remember I said I often can't cum more than once a night?" Frank said.

"It's okay baby, we'll just hang," Jen said rubbing his chest.

"I said I'd take care of you," Frank continued. "Your needs. You desires."

"Um ... what?" Jen said not understanding. "I guess."

Frank nodded and tenderly stroked Jen's face. Then he abruptly turned and walked to the corner of the room, leaving Jen standing mystified in the middle of the room. He sat in a chair facing the bed. "Take her," he said.

"Frank, what?" Jen asked.

Two large, muscular male bodies appeared out of nowhere. They wore masks. They violently shoved Jen onto the bed. One man got on top of Jen while the other held her arms over her head.

"Frank, help me!" Jen cried, suddenly afraid for her life.

A knife appeared out of nowhere. It was a long thin switchblade. Jen instinctively knew the knife was razor sharp. The man on top proved it when he barely touched the point of the knife against Jen's upper arm. A small drop of blood appeared from the tiny wound. "Stop!" Jen cried, tearing up at the pain. She had never been so scared in her life!

The man on top of her pulled up his mask. It was Lou! The other man pulled up his mask too. It was Hugh.

Lou and Hugh paused, as if waiting for Jen to say something.

Jen didn't understand at first. Then she got it. This was all make believe. And she could end it by saying "goddess."

Suddenly Jen felt moist between her legs. "Please don't hurt me," she begged.

Lou and Hugh looked at her a moment longer. Then they pulled down their masks. Lou ran the razor knife dangerously close to Jen's cheek. He could easily scarred her beautiful face for life. "Don't fight or I'll cut you."

"Please not my face!" Jen begged.

"You won't be pretty no more," Lou said barely touching the tip of the knife against her cheek. It didn't break skin – just barely.

"Please don't," Jen said tears falling down her cheeks. They were real tears. Would Mike love her if she wasn't pretty anymore? How would she feel if men looked at her with pity instead of desire? "I won't fight, I promise."

"Good girl," Lou said. He put away the knife. Then he pulled up her skirt. He pulled down the black lacy panties, being careful with them. Then he pulled out his cock. He put on a condom. Then in one powerful thrust he penetrated Jen balls deep. Jen was soaking wet. Yet, she cried out at the pain.

Hugh laughed. He pulled out his cock and shoved it in Jen's mouth.

For the next 2 hours Lou and Hugh "bangd" Jen, taking her in all 3 holes, abusing and violating her body. Jen cried and screamed and begged, she struggled, but she never said "goddess."

After it was over Jen sat in bed, hugging her knees to her chin, looking off into the distance. She had the Hermione robe wrapped tightly around her. She was naked under the robe, her body sore and bruised. Somehow the wig was still on. Or, more likely, Frank had ordered his bodyguards – Jen's "rapists" – to keep the wig on her. The knee high socks were still on too.

Frank got on the bed, sitting next to her. He was smoking a cigarette. He lit another and offered it to Jen. Jen took the cigarette and took a long puff. Then she pulled her knees to her chin again, looking off in the distance.

"Why?" she finally asked Frank.

"Because you wanted it," Frank said. They were silent again.

"I want to go home," Jen said, getting off the bed. Frank looked disappointed but not surprised.

Jen pulled off the wig, shaking out her blonde hair. She put on the Hermione blouse, skirt and Mary Janes. She wrapped the robe around her. "Where's my bra?" she asked. Frank motioned to his Wesley jacket. Jen pulled the Bellefleur bra from an inside pocket. She stuffed it in a pocket of her Hermione robe.

Without a word, Jen dropped the wig, training bra and black panties onto the bed.

"I'll put them in my dresser," Frank said motioning to the dresser behind her. "The top drawer will be yours."

Jen shrugged.

"I'll get Lou and Hugh to drive you home," Frank offered.

"No," Jen said immediately, holding up her hands in a defensive gesture. "I'll get a taxi."

Again Frank looked disappointed.

Jen left the bedroom. She heard Frank shout "Jenny you wanted this. You needed it. Mike can't give it to you. You know that."

Jen paused, processing his words. Then she left Frank's penthouse and got a taxi home.
Like Reply
Cheating and Rivals Pt. 24-25

Cheating and Rivals - Part 24

"You're okay?" Mike asked after Jen told him what happened. They were in bed. Mike was in boxer shorts. Jen was still in the Hermione outfit.

"Kind of numb," Jen said.

"But you're okay?" Mike asked again.

"I'm not fucked up in my head, if that's what you're asking," Jen said. "It wasn't bang. I didn't say the safe word."

"So you wanted it," Mike said.

"I don't know," Jen said as if talking to both herself as well as her husband. "I have fantasies. But no girl wants to get bangd. Not for real. And it felt real."

Mike narrowed his eyes. "I can handle it," he said.

"What?"

"I can make them pay," Mike said.

"What?" Jen asked her head snapping up.

"If people hurt you - I can make it so they never hurt you again," Mike said.

Jen stared at her husband. She realized he was deadly serious. "Mike, no," she said. "I can't deal with you getting hurt. Or going to jail. I can't deal with that."

"They won't know it's me," Mike said.

Jen put her head in her hands. "Mike stop," she said, tears falling down her cheeks. "I can't deal with that. Not again. You don't think things through." She clutched Mike's shirt as she sobbed. Her husband was brilliant and brave but not practical. Often he didn't see the world as it truly was. "I'm okay. Please don't do anything."

Mike wrapped his arms around Jen, trying to comfort her. "I'm okay Mike, I'm okay," she said sobbing. She pleaded "Promise me you won't do anything."

Later after Jen calmed down, Mike unbuttoned her blouse. "Can I do this?" he asked.

"Yeah," Jen said with a nod. No matter how real it had felt, it'd been make believe. She wasn't a bang victim. Her head wasn't screwed up. She didn't recoil from Mike's touch. In fact she wanted him to touch her.

Mike undressed his wife. Jen's neck, shoulders and breasts were covered with bruises. "They were rough," he said looking at her.

"It wasn't bad," Jen said. It was only partly true. But she didn't want Mike to go into Rambo mode. Lou and Hugh were ex-Navy Seals. Frank was older but ruthless and a bigger man. How could Mike do anything? How could he not get hurt? Anyway, she didn't want revenge. It'd been make believe, a game.

"Where'd they ... take you?"

"Everywhere," Jen said. "At the same time."

"Frank set it up?" Mike asked.

Jen nodded. "He was watching."

"So much for being exclusive," Mike said scornfully.

"I think ..." Jen started, but then stopped.

"What?" Mike asked.

Jen hesitated, then said "Frank made them use condoms."

"He did?"

"I mean ... in my pussy," Jen said.

Mike nodded. But not in her mouth. Not in her ass. "That makes it exclusive?"

Jen shrugged. She didn't know.

"Did it hurt?" he asked.

Jen nodded. "It felt good too. They made me cum. A lot. It was like, a continuous orgasm." She paused as if weighing her next words. She decided to tell him. "Baby ... it was the most intense sex of my entire life."

"Why'd you come home then?" Mike asked. She was supposed to stay over with Frank.

"I needed to talk to you," Jen said clutching his arm. "It scared me."

"Scared you?" Mike asked.

Jen's cheeks went red again. She said "Because I liked it so much."

Mike stared at his wife.

"You know how another man getting me pregnant is your ultimate fantasy?" Jen said hesitantly. "This is my ultimate fantasy."

"Guys banging you," Mike said.

"More like, men forcing me, making me cum," Jen said, her cheeks going red. Mike sort of got it. Jen had submissive tendencies and got turned on by humiliation. What was more humiliating than her body betraying her and being made to cum at the hands (and cocks) of "rapists"?

"Frank gave you your ultimate fantasy," Mike said glumly. Another man gave his wife her ultimate fantasy, not him.

Jen read his mind. "Mike, you couldn't do it. I don't want you to. And even if you tried, it wouldn't be real because I know you'd never do that to me."

"Why'd you come home then?" Mike asked again.

Jen clutched her husband's hands. "I feel like I'm losing control with Frank," she said desperately. "It's like what Paige said. He gets inside your head. It's like he reads into my soul. I'm afraid ... I'm afraid how this might affect us."

They were silent for long moments. Then Mike abruptly announced "I can't have children."

"What?"

"I got tested, when we checked for STDs," Mike said. "The doctor said we should consider adoption."

Jen stared at Mike. This was too much to process after what happened that night. "We'll get help," she said.

"Yeah," Mike said pessimistically.

Jen stroked her husband's face. "It's okay baby, we'll work it out."

"Yeah."

"We will," Jen assured him.

"Let's talk about it later," Mike said.

Jen stared worriedly at Mike. Then she said "Okay." She turned off the light and rolled to her side, holding Mike's wrist so he spooned her. Mike put his hand on her breast.

In the darkness, Mike asked "Are you going to see Frank again?"

"I don't know," Jen said. She was conflicted about it. She wanted to. But it was so dangerous.

Mike gently fondled her breast. She rolled over towards Mike. She put her hand on his cock. He was hard. She fondled him.

"Are you sure?" Mike asked.

"I want you baby. I want you inside me," Jen assured him. "But be gentle okay?"

"Okay," Mike said. He gently rolled Jen onto her back and entered her. He'd never felt her pussy so loose.

Jen stroked Mike's face as they made love. "You have to tell me it's okay Mike," she said looking into his eyes. "You have to tell me we'll be okay. This won't affect us."

"It won't affect us," Mike assured his wife as he slowly fucked her. "I'll always love you."

"I'll always be your goddess," Jen said wanting to hear Mike say it.

"You'll always be my goddess," Mike promised. Jen wrapped her arms around Mike's neck and pulled his head down to her. They kissed until Mike came.

"I need to talk to Frank," Mike said after as they spooned in the darkness.

"... okay," Jen said hesitantly. She kissed Mike's hand and pulled it tight against her bosom. "You know how I said Frank gave me my ultimate fantasy?"

"Yeah."

"He didn't. It wasn't my ultimate fantasy," Jen told him.

"No?"

"My ultimate fantasy would be if you were there instead of Frank. If you were in that chair." Jen said. When Mike didn't say anything she said "Does that freak you out?"

"Men hurting you - even if pretend - I wouldn't be able to sit there," Mike said.

"I know baby," Jen said, kissing Mike's hand again. "I know."

"What are you drinking?" Frank asked as he joined Mike in the booth. They were at Frank's private club in Midtown Manhattan. "Scotch?" Mike nodded. Frank flagged a waiter and ordered a tequila.

"No bodyguards?" Mike asked looking behind Frank.

"I was afraid you might get physical," Frank said only half joking.

"They're ex-Navy Seals," Mike said as if saying, "do you think I'm stupid?"

"I was afraid for you," Frank said with a grin. He put his hands out as in surrender. "You want to hit me Mike? Go ahead, I won't stop you."

"I would if you hurt Jen," Mike said. "But you didn't hurt Jen."

"No we didn't," Frank agreed.

"You gave her what she wanted," Mike said. "You figured it out. And you gave it to her."

"Does that bother you?" Frank asked.

Mike shrugged. Jen's lovers always gave her more than he could give her. But he didn't say that. Instead he said "What happened to exclusive?"

"Mike, I think it was Jenny who defined exclusive in physical terms," Frank said. "I look at it romantically."

Mike looked up sharply, clueing into the word "romantically."

"For me, it means Jenny and I are involved romantically," Frank continued. "We only see each other romantically."

"Jen and I are married," Mike said with an incredulous laugh. "So I think I fit in there."

Frank shrugged as if discounting Mike's statement. "I don't like explaining myself, but I will this time," he said. "I know what Jenny wants. Lou and Hugh are trustworthy. They're handsome, athletic men. Women are attracted to them." He shrugged again. "I gave Jenny what she wanted."
Like Reply
"You made them use condoms," Mike said.

"True, rapists probably don't care about condoms so that was a departure from the fantasy," Frank conceded. "But I have limits when I share my girl."

"She's my girl Frank," Mike pointed out. "I'm sharing her with you. For now."

As before, Frank shrugged. He studied Mike as if reading into his soul. Then his eyes widened and he laughed. "You wanted to play your 'game,' right?" he said, emphasizing the word "game." "And Jenny wouldn't. She wouldn't fuck another man for you. Because she wants to stay true to me. That's what this is about, right?"

Mike's cheeks reddened. Who was this guy, a fucking Jedi Knight using the Force to read his mind? More like Darth Vader.

"Listen, don't feel bad," Frank said with a chuckle. "Jen's a sub. I've been with submissives before. She's hooked on me. Devoted. Of course she's not going to fuck another man unless I say."

"We have sex all the time," Mike said.

"I haven't told Jenny not to," Frank said.

"You think my wife would stop having sex with me if you said so?" Mike asked with an incredulous laugh.

"Here's your problem Mike," Frank said with a knowing grin. "You're scared shitless she would."

Mike stared at Frank.

"You're scared she won't wear stockings anymore," Frank continued. "You're scared she's going to cut her hair. You're terrified Mike. Aren't you?"

Mike didn't say anything.

"And you won't do anything to stop me," Frank said. "Because all this turns you on. In fact, you have a hard on now, right Mike?"

At that moment a woman approached their table. She was an attractive brunette, perhaps in her mid-30s. A younger girl was with her. She was clearly the woman's au pair. The au pair was holding 2 girls. They were twins, maybe 3 years old.

"Frank," the woman said. She looked scared and worried.

"Hello Melody," Frank said clearly happy to see the girl. He rose up and kissed her hello. "How's Peter?" Peter was Melody's husband. Frank knew Peter from a few business deals, and they ran around in the same social circles. They were both members of this club.

Melody looked nervously at Mike and then at her au pair. Then she looked back at Frank. She whispered "Peter suspects."

Melody looked at her twins. Mike looked at the twins too. He realized the twins somewhat resembled Frank.

"No need to worry Mel," Frank said patting her hand.

"He hired a divorce attorney," Melody said, desperation in her eyes. "What will I do? I've never worked."

"This is New York," Frank said. "You'll get half of everything."

"Peter's business isn't doing well," Melody whispered, fear in her voice.

Frank suppressed a grin. He knew that of course. "Don't worry, I'll take care of you," he said patting her hand again.

"You will?" Melody said, hope in her eyes.

"Of course," Frank said. "After all ..." He looked at the twins.

After Melody, the au pair and twins left, Mike said "You're the father."

Frank looked at Mike, wondering how much to say. Making a decision, he said "Peter's a dick." He chuckled at his unintended joke. "They were going through a rough time. I've always admired Melody. She was easy to seduce. It lasted a few months."

"You got her pregnant?"

"It wasn't intentional," Frank said. He shrugged again. "Shit happens."

"How many children have you fathered?" Mike asked.

Frank looked at Mike, studying him again. "This turns you on, doesn't it?"

Mike didn't say anything.

Frank laughed. "Okay, I'll tell you Mike," he said. "My daughter Sophie of course. Melody's twins. 6 other kids. So a total of 8. The twins are the youngest. The oldest is 20. Other than Sophie. She's Jenny's age."

"Do they know?" Mike asked.

"The husbands? Or kids?"

"They were all married women?" Mike asked.

"You thought I was a saint?" Frank joked. "Frankly I don't know if the husbands know. I suspect some do. Now you know why I have bodyguards."

"Do you still see the wives?" Mike asked.

"What are you, Howard Stern?" Frank said with a laugh. "Off and on with some. Depends."

Mike paused, as if wondering whether to ask the next question. Finally he said "What about the kids?"

Frank gave Mike a long look. Then he said "I keep up with some of them. The 20 year old - Bonnie - I see her a lot. I'm paying her tuition."

"Her dad's okay with that?" Mike asked.

"They're divorced," Frank said. "I've known Bonnie all her life. She calls me Uncle Frank."

"Does she know?"

"She might," Frank said. "She's seen me with her mother Veronica."

"You still hook up?" Mike asked.

"I don't call it hooking up," Frank said. "That's your term, not mine."

"Have you seen her lately?" Mike asked. When Frank nodded, Mike said "What about exclusivity?"

"I told you Mike, for me it's romance," Frank said. "Veronica and I are just friends." He grinned. "With benefits."

Frank looked at Mike, studying him again. "If you think telling all this to Jenny will hurt my relationship with her, you're wrong," he said. "It'll just make her more fascinated with me."

"If I want my wife to stop seeing you, I just have to say so," Mike said.

"Sure Mike," Frank said with a laugh. "I'm calling Jenny later, for a date Friday night. She'll sleep over with me. And you won't do anything to stop me, because we both know you get off on it."

Mike glared at Frank but didn't say anything.

While Mike met with Frank, Jen played with Anna and read books until Anna fell sleep. After Anna went down, Jen poured herself a big glass of white wine and sat on the sofa to think.

She was scared. What she worried about was happening. She was getting drawn into Frank. He saw into her soul.

The bang thing was ... disturbing and thrilling. The way he made fun of her small breasts ... god that was so hot. Frank was a good lover. An awesome lover. But it was a mind fuck too. An incredible mind fuck.

She didn't know what he was going to do next. He kept her off balance. Usually she was in control. Usually she had her lover wrapped around her finger. It was different with Frank. Way different.

She thought about him a lot. When she should be thinking about Mike and Anna, she was thinking about Frank. That was a bad thing.

Mike was going to get bad hurt. Then what? Would she be able to break it off with Frank? But Frank might not let her go. That thought got her hot too ... and, inside, it made her feel good. That a man (who she liked) would want to hold onto her.

But she didn't want to hurt Mike. She thought about what Keri suggested. Let Mike have other girls.

She hated the idea. But she saw the advantages. The idea of Mike with another girl would help check her infatuation with Frank. It would also keep Mike occupied, so she could spend time with Frank without worrying about Mike.

Maybe for a little while. They could open their marriage a little. It would give her time to let things play out with Frank, and keep Mike from getting bad hurt. Jen couldn't believe she was considering a real open marriage. That was a sign how deep she was into Frank.

But who? There was an obvious, safe choice. Gia at club Climax in Vegas. No emotional drama there.

The other choice was more disturbing. Emily from the Venetian. She was nice, pretty. She clearly liked Mike. (Author's note: see Life After We parts 8 and 9.) But that was the problem, Emily liked Mike. Mike enjoying sex with another girl was bad enough. Mike developing feelings for another girl was unthinkable.

Jen decided not to think about it. All she had to do was temper her relationship with Frank so Mike wouldn't get hurt. But could she do that? Frank was pushing her boundaries. The truth was, Jen wanted to go where Frank was taking her. Her relationship with Frank was the most exciting of her life. Frank was the most exciting man she'd ever met. He was forceful and controlling, cruel even sometimes, but she saw a softer vulnerable side too.

Jen didn't know what to do. She pulled her knees up to her chin and aimlessly looked out the window at the darkness outside.

"I'll be home tomorrow before Anna wakes up," Jen assured Mike as she put the finishing touches on her makeup.

"Okay," Mike said. He looked at Jen's legs. He wasn't surprised to see no stockings. He moved behind her and looked at her in the mirror. He brushed his fingers through her long blonde hair. "Are you thinking about cutting your hair?"

"No," Jen said. "I've had long hair all my life."

"So, you keep your hair long because it's always been long?"

Jen turned around and faced Mike. She stroked his cheek and said "No, I keep my hair long because that's how you like it. Baby, is this about not wearing stockings? It's just hot. When it gets cooler I'll wear stockings again." She grinned and teased "I'll flash my stocking tops at you mister and drive you crazy."

"But you won't wear stockings with Frank," Mike said.

"I mean, I guess not," Jen said. "He doesn't like hose. Mike honey what's this about?"

Mike forced a grin. "Nothing."

"Tell me," Jen said squeezing his knee.

"It's nothing," Mike said keeping the fake grin on his face.

At that moment there was a knock on the door. "That must be your ride," Mike said.

"Yeah," Jen said. "Are you okay Mike?"

"I'm good," Mike said with that fake grin. He kissed Jen. "I'll see you tomorrow morning."

Jen was cold to Hugh as he held the car door open for her. It was the first time she'd seen her "rapists" since the "bang."

"How are you ma'am?" Hugh asked as Jen got into the car.

Jen paused, her foot still on the sidewalk. She was showing a lot of her right leg. She glared at Hugh as he ogled her leg. She finally pulled her leg into the car, not saying anything to Hugh.

They rode to Frank's Central Park penthouse in silence. The chill from Jen was frigid. It was unfortunate because before the "bang" the 3 of them had become sort of friends.

Lou finally broke the silence. "Jenny, listen -."

Jen interrupted and said "Call me Ms. Andrews."

There was another awkward silence. Then Hugh said "If we can't use your first name, we have to call you Miss Johnson."

"Frank said that?" Jen asked.

"Yes ma'am," Hugh said. They were silent again.

After a few moments Lou said "So you're really pissed at us."

"Ya think?" Jen said with an incredulous laugh.

"We do what Mr. Towers tells us to do," Lou said.

"Yeah, well, I think you liked it," Jen scoffed.

Lou said "I think you liked it too Jenny."

"Fuck you Lou," Jen said angrily. "And call me Miss Johnson."

"I really missed you," Frank said taking Jen into his arms as soon as she arrived. It'd been 2 weeks since the costume party and "bang."

"I'm trying to decide whether to hate you," Jen said with a frown. But the frown kind of looked like a pout.

"I want to give you what you want," Frank said tenderly stroking Jen's cheek.

"It freaks me out how you know me," Jen said.

"I think about you a lot," Frank said stroking her cheek again. "You're enchanting Jenny."

"You know, you don't talk like normal people," Jen said with a laugh.

"And is 'freaking' part of normal vocabulary?" Frank teased back.

Frank looked down her body. The diamond belly ring slightly dented Jen's dress. "I like this," he said gently stroking it.

"I'm wearing the white panties," Jen said grinning at him.

Frank looked excitedly at Jen. "Let's look," he said. He took her hand and they went to his bedroom.

30 minutes later Jen was moaning and writhing on Frank's bed. She was naked except for her high heels and lacy white panties. First Frank had pulled the panties aside and made her cum using his finger in her asshole. Now he was eating her out and she was close to another orgasm. "Fuck Frank, fuck, oh god, oh god, Frank, Frank," she moaned. She grabbed his hair and then arched her back as she came on his tongue. "Fuck, fuck, fuck" she panted as she came down from her orgasm.
Like Reply
Frank moved on top of Jen, supporting his muscular body with his arms. He kissed her cheeks and lips as she panted from her orgasm. "Guide me into you," he said with more kisses to her soft lips.

Jen reached between their bodies. She guided his cock to her pussy lips. Looking into Jen's beautiful blue eyes, Frank pushed his cock into her. Jen's mouth opened wide as she felt his thickness penetrate her.

Frank moved slowly, in and out, taking long moments to get balls deep into Jen. Then he held Jen's arms above her head as he slowly long stroked her. He kissed her and looked into her eyes as he made love to her.

"You feel amazing," Frank said looking into her eyes. "You have the sweetest pussy."

"You feel good too," Jen gushed, panting again. "You're so thick."

"Just thick?" Frank asked with a grin. He changed his angle so his cockhead rubbed against her g-spot.

"Oh god," Jen moaned. "God. Yeah, you're long too." He was going to freaking make her cum again!

Frank kept Jen's arms above her head. She noticed he often did that when they had intercourse. She asked "Why do you like my arms like this?"

"Because when I make you cum, I want you to know it's because of my cock," he said, leaning down and kissing her again. Jen thought that was a strange thing to say. What else could it be?

Frank caressed Jen's breasts. He thumbed her nipples, making her moan. "Your breasts are really sensitive," he said.

"The benefit of having small ones," Jen joked. Her eyes went into the back of her head as Frank pushed in again while thumbing her nipples. "Ugh god," she moaned.

"Some girls can orgasm from just rubbing their nipples," Frank said.

"I used to be like that," Jen told him.

"Use to?" Frank asked.

"Since having Anna," Jen said between pants. "There're still sensitive, but not as sensitive."

Frank stared at Jen like he was processing that. He seemed to get more excited. He put Jen's legs over his shoulders and pounded her harder. Even as he rammed her pussy and pinched her nipples, he looked into Jen's eyes and tenderly kissed her cheeks and lips.

Jen pressed the stiletto of her high heel against Frank's neck. "That fucking drives me crazy!" Frank groaned.

"I know," Jen said, raising her hips and pushing back to meet Frank's thrusts.

Jen was nearing the edge. She was so close!

Frank pulled Jen's hands into his. He felt her wedding rings. "Take them off," he said squeezing her left hand.

"You said we're just hanging here tonight," Jen said between pants as he continued to ram her pussy.

"Take them off," Frank insisted. "When you're with me you're mine."

Whatever, Jen thought. She didn't care at that moment, she wanted to cum. She took off her wedding and engagement rings and carelessly dropped them on the bed next to them. She didn't noticed as Mike's rings dropped to the floor as the bed shook with their fucking.

"You're going to make me cum!" she moaned. Remembering what Frank said a moment ago, she said "I'm gonna cum on your cock!"

Frank pounded Jen even harder and faster, inflamed by her words. He wanted to make Jenny Johnson cum again! Moments later they both came, Jen's orgasm pushing Frank over the edge. As Frank came Jen clutched his arms and cried "Cum in me baby, cum in me!"

After cumming, Frank collapsed on top of Jen. Not wanting to hurt her, he pulled out and fell to his back next to her.

Jen rolled over, lazily swinging an arm over his chest. "God Frank," she said between pants. "God baby you're so freaking awesome."

Frank tenderly kissed Jen and they cuddled that way for long moments. After catching his breath, Frank asked "How's your relationship with Mike?"

"That's a weird way to say it," Jen said. "We're marriage, it's not just a relationship."

"No tension because of us?" Frank asked.

"There's always tension when I'm dating another man," Jen said. "That's part of the excitement."

"For Mike, or you?"

"For both of us I guess," Jen said. She got on her elbow and looked at Frank. "Why all the questions?"

"The 3 of us have a relationship," Frank explained. "I want to get to know Mike better. That's fair, isn't it?"

"I guess," Jen said with a shrug.

"We had a drink the other day at my club," Frank said.

"I know."

"He's not upset at Lou or Hugh. Or me. About the other night. He knows it's just a fantasy."

"What are you saying?" Jen asked.

"Ease up on Lou and Hugh," Frank said. "They only did what I told them. Sure they enjoyed it. Who wouldn't?" He laughed as he stroked down Jen's tight ass and long shapely legs. "But they're good men. I've known them a long time. And they like you. As a person, not just for sex."

"They said that?" Jen asked surprised and flattered.

"I can tell," Frank said.

"Are you going to ... share me with other men?" Jen asked hesitantly.

"Yes," Frank said simply. "But I'm not like Mike. I don't do it because I like to watch. I do it because you want it. I want to satisfy you." He laughed as if at himself. "And I admit, I enjoy being the chess master."

"You mean, making me fuck other men?" Jen asked. Her pussy tingled as she said those words. If Mike told her to fuck someone, treated her like a slut, she'd hate it. She wouldn't be able to deal with it. But coming from Frank, it was exciting. Her nympho switch was on. She wanted to be his slut!

"Well, more than that," Frank said. "Like ordering Lou and Hugh to pretend to bang you. They're good men, ex-Marines. They find bang abhorrent. But they did it because I ordered it."

"God Frank," Jen said looking into Frank's eyes. "God ..."

"Does that bother you?" Frank asked.

"Yes," Jen said. But it was all fantasy. She knew it. Lou and Hugh knew it. If they had reservations, they certainly didn't show it when Lou was fucking her face and Hugh was pounding her pussy. Or when they were DPing her pussy and ass. Or her ass and mouth. The ex-Seals had enjoyed all the combinations. Jen had truly gotten to know what it meant to be a cum dump.

But Frank's little twist on the scenario, forcing Hugh and Lou to "bang" her ...

If he told them "fuck Jenny" they would have been all for it. But instead he said "pretend to bang Jenny." Frank's twist added a delightful, exciting nuance to the fantasy.

Frank saw the renewed excitement in Jen's face. He grinned knowingly. "I think we're going to have a lot of fun together Jenny," he said with a delighted sparkle in his eyes. "So tell me more about you two, you and Mike. You have Anna. Do you want more children?"

"Why do you ask?" Jen said.

"Just curious," Frank said. Although he remembered how Mike was so interested about the children he'd fathered. And he knew Mike wasn't Anna's biological father.

"I guess so," Jen said. "I'm not ready yet."

"But Mike is?" Frank said.

Jen shrugged. Her thoughts turned to what had been distracting her lately. "Do you know Keri O'Reilly?" she asked.

"I believe so," Frank said. "She's Jim O'Reilly's wife, right? I've done business with him. Good man. Straight shooter. Why do you ask?"

"She's a good friend," Jen said. "I know her from Google. She, ah ... she knows about our lifestyle."

"Yes?" Frank prompted, suddenly very curious.

"She's been there, when things got bad," Jen said. "When Mike and I were apart." She hesitated. Frank patiently waited for her to continue.

"Keri thinks I should find a lover for Mike," Jen finally said. "She thinks it'll make it easier for him. While you and I ... explore things together."

Frank grinned, liking how Jenny said "together." "Have you done that before?" he asked.

"Once, with my first lover Ricky," Jen said. "We set Mike up with a young girl, Claire. It was Ricky's idea, Claire was his friend. I hated it." Jen laughed, but it was without any humor. "But my Mike, he only wants me. So he only pretended to have an affair with Claire. They actually became good friends, but it was platonic." Jen laughed again at the memory. "She ended up marrying Mike's best friend, Sam. I was one of her bridesmaids. Can you believe that?" (Author's note: See He Fucked My Girl.)

"You knew Mike was pretending, right?" Frank said, once again reading Jen.

Jen looked sharply at Frank. But by now she was getting used to it. "Yeah."

"This time, it would have to be real," Frank said. "Otherwise Mike wouldn't give us the space we want."

"Yeah," Jen said looking bothered. She thought "When did me and Frank become 'us'? And am I really considering this to get 'space' from my husband?"

"Well, I think you should do it," Frank said. "It's only fair."

Jen gave Frank a frown. "You're not exactly unbiased. If Mike is spending time with another girl, I'll be able to spend more time with you."

"I never said I was unbiased," Frank said. "I think my intentions are clear. I'm very much taken by you Jenny. I want to spend as much time with you as possible."

Jen couldn't help smiling. Both because she was flattered by his show of affection, and because Frank always said things so formally. She said, "It's not just Mike, I have a daughter."

"And I don't want to interfere with your relationship with Anna," Frank said squeezing her hand. "We'll work something out."

"Yeah, okay," Jen said still not convinced this was a good idea.

"Have you considered who to set Mike up with?" Frank asked.

"There's a couple girls in Vegas we know," Jen said.

"Las Vegas is too far away," Frank said. "I think I understand Mike. He'll use the long distance as an excuse not to see his lover."

"That's a bad thing?" Jen said with a laugh.

"Jenny, we either do it or not," Frank said. "Mike's lover should be here in New York. That way we can see each other more."

"You make it sound so easy," Jen said. "I'm freaking out about this. I can't stand the thought of Mike with another girl."

"What if you could control it?" Frank asked.

"What?"

"I have a number of businesses in the City," Frank said. "It would not be difficult to persuade one of my female employees to be Mike's lover."
Like Reply
"A prostitute?" Jen asked doubtfully. Despite her reservations, she didn't want to cheapen the experience for Mike.

"No, one of my employees," Frank said. "Everyone wants something. Or needs something. And Mike is somewhat famous. It wouldn't be hard."

"I don't know Frank," Jen said. She couldn't believe she was even considering this. But was it fair to keep Mike completely faithful to her, given what she was doing in their game? This way, Mike wouldn't get bad hurt. But was that why she was really considering it? To keep Mike from getting bad hurt? Or to get Mike to give her space so she could spend more time with Frank?

Frank could tell Jen was torn. He knew from experience, if you want to get someone to do something, it was better to do it slowly. "Let's talk about this later," he said. "Come on, I need your help."

"What?"

"Let's work out," Frank said. "You said you'd train me."

"Now?" Jen said surprised.

"I prefer working out at night," Frank said.

"I do too," Jen said. "But now?" She threw her arms out and looked incredulously at Frank. She wore only the lacy white panties and high heels, and her body was still sweaty from their sex.

"It's my private gym," Frank said with a laugh.

"But I don't have anything to wear," Jen said.

"I've got that covered," Frank said. He took her hand and helped her out of the bed. "Come with me."

Frank put on a robe. He didn't offer one to Jen though. She held his hand and walked with him down the hall wearing only the white panties and high heels.

They entered a large, brightly lit parlor. Jen abruptly stopped. There were 3 girls there.

Jen immediately used her hands to cover herself (one hand to her breasts, the other to her panties). Frank leaned over and whispered to her "Put your hands down." When Jen hesitated, Frank said firmly "They work for you Jenny. Put your hands down now." He emphasized "now."

Jen looked at Frank. They worked for her? She didn't understand. But she dropped her hands.

Frank took Jen's arm and walked her to the 3 girls. "Jenny, this is Claudia, your fashion consultant."

"My fashion consultant?" Jen said dumbly.

"This is Annette," Frank continued. "She's your buyer. And this is Bridget, your seamstress."

"What?" Jen said completely confused. She looked at the 3 girls. Claudia was the oldest, maybe in her 40s. She was elegantly dressed in a beautiful Chanel dress.

Annette was younger, maybe early 30s. She was fully dressed too. Her Calvin Klein dress was more trendy than sophisticated but still lovely.

Bridget was the youngest, early 20s maybe. She was the most hip and avant-garde of the 3 girls. Jen later found out that Bridget's favorite places to buy clothes was Mystique when she wanted to be hip, and GoJane when she wanted to be slutty.

"Frank what's going on?" Jen asked. She was so confused she momentarily forgot she was practically naked in front of 3 beautiful, fully dressed girls.

Claudia took charge. She took Jen's arm and walked her away from Frank. "Jenny darling we're going to have so much fun," the older woman said enthusiastically. "I can tell you're a fashion plate just by looking at you. But we're going to add pop to your wardrobe. It'll be all your style, but we'll make it sing."

"Pop?" Jen repeated, still confused. "Sing?"

"That's right darling," Claudia continued. "We'll do everything, take care of all the details. All the designers, their latest collections. They'll custom too. We'll bring them here. The designers I mean. And their clothes. You pick whatever you want, whoever you want, they're yours." She grinned and gave Jen a mischievous smile. "Give your boyfriend Frank a fashion show." She looked enviously at Jen's tight, leggy body. "Oh my Jenny, you have the lovely figure of a model."

"Um, can I talk to Frank a sec?" Jen said breaking away from Claudia. Pulling Frank aside, she whispered "Frank I don't need clothes. And I can't afford this."

"Jen honey, I've got it covered," Frank assured her. "Enjoy it."

"I can't Frank," Jen said. "Mike won't like it."

Frank gave Jen a long look. Then he smiled and said "How about this? All the clothes will stay here. I'll own them. You'll be borrowing. Surely Mike can't object to that."

Jen stared at Frank, thinking. She loved clothes! The prospect of working with people in the fashion industry thrilled her. She'd meet famous designers! They might even custom make clothes for her, like a movie star! Maybe even designer shoes! It was all so exciting, like a dream come true.

"Well, um, okay," Jen said hesitantly. "I guess we can try it."

"Wonderful," Frank said giving Jen a big grin. "Now go back to the girls so they can do their thing."

"Their thing?" Jen asked.

"That's right Jenny," Annette said, speaking for the first time. She took Jen's hand and walked her to the middle of the room. Claudia, Annette and Bridget all surrounded her. "We have to measure you," Annette said. She nodded at Bridget. Bridget held a measuring tape.

"Take off her panties," Frank said. He said it casually, but it was an order, not a request.

Suddenly Jen remembered she was naked. She felt self-conscious, especially since the other girls were fully dressed in wonderful clothes. And now Frank wanted them to take off her panties.

Bridget looked at Annette, who looked at Claudia. They looked as embarrassed as Jen. Claudia forced a smile and whispered "The customer is always right."

Annette nodded. She gave Jen a weak consoling smile and joked "Men are all the same." Claudia, Annette and Bridget laughed but it was clearly forced. Annette pulled the lacy white panties down Jen's long legs. Jen helped by raising on her right leg, then her left. Annette pulled the panties off over her high heels.

Now Jen was completely naked except for the high heels. She felt incredible exposed, vulnerable and embarrassed. Her cheeks were red.

"Um," Annette said as she held the white panties. They were wet with Frank's cum. She looked around as if trying to figure out where to put the cum soaked panties.

"Sorry," Jen whispered. She was mortified! "Just drop them."

Annette shook her head, knowing Frank Tower wouldn't like that. She wore an expensive scarf around her neck. Annette took off the scarf. She carefully wrapped the soiled panties in the scarf. Then she laid the delicate package on the floor, treating it almost reverently.

"Go ahead Bridget," Annette told the young seamstress.

"You have a lovely figure," Claudia said as Bridget wrapped the measuring tape around her breasts.

"Thanks," Jen said.

Bridget seemed to take forever measuring Jen's bust. She grinned at Jen and said "You haven't lived until you've worn a custom bra."

"Oh um ..." Jen said feeling even more embarrassed. It was like, she felt her little breasts didn't rate a custom bra. On the other hand, Bridget's must be double Ds. In fact, her breasts were so big they sometimes pressed against Jen's tiny ones as she continued to measure. Was this more of Frank's game, making fun of Jen's tiny breasts in front of people? The young seamstress didn't notice Jen's discomfort.

Bridget moved down to Jen's hips. "This is incredible," Bridget said touching the huge flawless diamond of Jen's belly ring.

"Frank gave it to me," Jen whispered. "He likes to see it."

"We'll make sure to pick dresses that are tight around your tummy," Claudia promised.

"And tops that show your belly button," Annette added.

"You'll drive him crazy Jenny," Bridget said with a giggle. Jen smiled at her. Even though this was a crazy scene, she was beginning to like Claudia, Annette and Bridget.

Claudia and Annette got on their knees to double check Bridget's measurements of Jen's stomach and hips. All 3 girls were eye level with Jen's pussy. Jen flushed, knowing her pussy lips were red and swollen from Frank's earlier fucking. In fact, her entire body looked freshly fucked, with her nipples hard and red from Frank's earlier rough play.

It was clear the 3 girls knew Jen had just been fucked. They stole glances at each other and were clearly holding back giggles. At that moment a little of Frank's sperm leaked from Jen's pussy. Jen felt it roll down her inner thigh. She was horrified!

"Ah, here darling," Claudia said. Like Annette before, she pulled off her expensive delicate scarf and used it to wipe Jen's thigh. She also used it to wipe around and between Jen's swollen pussy lips.

"God I'm so embarrassed," Jen whispered helplessly.

"It's okay Jenny, we've seen everything," Annette whispered with a kind smile. The 4 girls shared a nervous giggle.

"That was the most surreal experience," Jen told Frank after they were alone again. She laughed. "But I still don't have workout clothes."

"I told you I've got it covered," Frank said. He opened an armoire. It was full of workout clothes and they were all her size. "Wear this," he said, handing Jen yoga pants and a bra top.

"Yes sir," Jen joked with a laugh. She also picked out cross-training sneakers and workout socks.

Jen dressed and put her long blonde hair into a ponytail. Then they began the workout. She guessed Frank's regular trainer lifted a lot with him. So instead Jen worked on his core and flexibility. She made Frank use his own body as resistance. Frank was soon panting and his shirt was covered with sweat.

Jen worked out alongside Frank. She was breathing hard too, but not wiped like Frank. Clearly Jen was in better shape than Frank.

Frank noticed and was impressed. "I thought I was in better shape," he admitted.

"Lifting is good for the beach, but you need to work on your core more," Jen said. "It's healthier, you'll feel better."

"Yes ma'am," Frank said with a grin. It was just a joke, but Frank realized he just let Jenny have some influence over him. It was a strange feeling. But somehow it felt good too. It hadn't felt that way for a long time. Since before his wife Sally died.
Like Reply