Fantasy Cuck Mocktail
I didn't know she cared so much about her guest that she gave him no chance to complain. If somebody gets this kind of hospitality, then who wouldn't want to be her guest.

[Image: 72v9-Tpx-N1-juicy.gif]
[Image: Hshshshahhaha.gif]
[Image: 38034.gif]
[Image: Hahahhahahahhahah.gif]

(Facilities that Srinivas was provided)
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(10-03-2022, 09:59 AM)Lovecraft Wrote: I didn't know she cared so much about her guest that she gave him no chance to complain. If somebody gets this kind of hospitality, then who wouldn't want to be her guest.

[Image: 72v9-Tpx-N1-juicy.gif]
[Image: Hshshshahhaha.gif]
[Image: 38034.gif]
[Image: Hahahhahahahhahah.gif]

(Facilities that Srinivas was provided)

She just want to stop him. In that process she lost her diamond to his dick
Like Reply
One more fabulous update.
Like Reply
[Image: hajajhshshqiqiwjheeh.gif]
Eagerly waiting to see her getting gangbang on her wedding anniversary/birthday party.
Like Reply
Plz give an episode on Holi theme,expecting rough play..!!
[+] 1 user Likes Kinky_Badshah's post
Like Reply
One more interesting update is under baking. Just ready to witness it.
[+] 1 user Likes desilover007143's post
Like Reply
(24-03-2022, 02:11 PM)desilover007143 Wrote: One more interesting update is under baking. Just ready to witness it.

Eagerly waiting.
Like Reply
when update coming
Like Reply
(24-03-2022, 02:11 PM)desilover007143 Wrote: One more interesting update is under baking. Just ready to witness it.

Need it quick and long
Like Reply
Eagerly waiting
yourock  congrats
Like Reply
Bro, eagerly waiting your next update.
Like Reply
Where is the update, bro?
Like Reply
Where are you bro
Leave a message for your Readers, atlest
yourock  congrats
Like Reply
Author last login on APR 6, 2022

Many adventures remain uncovered.... Surely there is no short of ideas based on viewer's feedback.

Mystery it is:---->   Where is story going, When will update come, Why the long delay's.

Where are you desilover007143  ?
Like Reply
What happened bro, you have been missing for a long time? If possible, please let us know that you are OK.
Like Reply
Update!

I know you guys are eagerly waiting for an update. But I struck up with my exams, just in a week they will be completed and i can resume my writings.

Being a single guy it's very hard to take care of everything. So it is taking much time to write.
I already wrote more than half of the update for next chapter but i struck up with a point. I will figure it out soon & update you with in a week.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING THIS PATIENCE & CONSTANT.
WHAT ELSE I CAN SAY, AM POOR TO GIVE YOU GUYS ANYTHING.
[+] 1 user Likes desilover007143's post
Like Reply
(11-05-2022, 01:07 PM)desilover007143 Wrote: Update!

I know you guys are eagerly waiting for an update. But I struck up with my exams, just in a week they will be completed and i can resume my writings.

Being a single guy it's very hard to take care of everything. So it is taking much time to write.
I already wrote more than half of the update for next chapter but i struck up with a point. I will figure it out soon & update you with in a week.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING THIS PATIENCE & CONSTANT.
WHAT ELSE I CAN SAY, AM POOR TO GIVE YOU GUYS ANYTHING.
Please make it more effective and harder
yourock  congrats
Like Reply
They are not couple anymore. The last fight and humiliation shows they are seperate and cuck does not behave liek that.
Like Reply
(11-05-2022, 10:47 PM)Muralimm Wrote: Please make it more effective and harder

Yeah i already have few scripts, i am damn sure that they are interesting.
Like Reply
(12-05-2022, 04:45 PM)Naveena komaali Wrote: They are not couple anymore. The last fight and humiliation shows they are seperate and cuck does not behave liek that.

What do u exactly mean by Cuck does not behave like that?
Like Reply