Adultery Dhika - An Innocent Angel
Heart
[Image: 4-EAD7-B53-6-F4-E-43-F3-AEE2-D910-C542-CED0.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Herbiee's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
It's just my opinion , eventhough dhika in heat and she probably wil have fun with uncle I don't think he wil be dhikas second after john bcs she is more comfortable with others than uncle til now and had many sessions with chotu twins n even raj to say , if she barges into uncle n have sex and even if she enjoys it's the repercussions wil be she wil defenitely regret that and she might go back into a shell , chotu and twins have the great opportunity with dhika but their inexperience except bunty ( bcs he has been with girls ) his words it wil be okay but she might stil feel she cheated John .
I feel raj wil be the one to take her bcs I think abt John n shermi here , dhika wil be happy bcs John too had a partner and she won't feel she cheated on John whtn she does the ultimate act bcs John too did it with shermi as they are already into each other and this wil give her the freedom to try with other partners .
Well it's just my opinion lets see what our author decides to go with , whatever way he takes d story I'm eagerly waiting for dhikas next fun
[+] 2 users Like hotmariner1512's post
Like Reply
Oooh dhika in a semi transparent dress with nothing under,

Could be great timing for uncle to walk in to apologise.
Even though I hate the idea of uncle getting her to see naked first
[+] 1 user Likes Olduser1456's post
Like Reply
(10-05-2022, 12:44 PM)hotmariner1512 Wrote: It's just my opinion , eventhough dhika in heat and she probably wil have fun with uncle I don't think he wil be dhikas second after john bcs she is more comfortable with others than uncle til now and had many sessions with chotu twins n even raj to say , if she barges into uncle n have sex and even if she enjoys it's the repercussions wil be she wil defenitely regret that and she might go back into a shell , chotu and twins have the great opportunity with dhika but their inexperience except bunty ( bcs he has been with girls ) his words it wil be okay but she might stil feel she cheated John .
I  feel raj wil be the one to take her bcs I think abt John n shermi here , dhika wil be happy bcs John too had a partner and she won't feel she cheated on John whtn she does the ultimate act bcs John too did it with shermi as they are already into each other and this wil give her the freedom to try with other partners .
Well it's just my opinion lets see what our author decides to go with , whatever way he takes d story I'm eagerly waiting for dhikas next fun

I too have similar thought... There's a lot for Dhika to experience before having sex with someone other than John. If she do anything on heat of the moment, she will feel guilty in facing John and will withdrew back to shell. E-mails from John trigger her to have some fun, but need some encouragement in person from John before she goes for ultimate action

PS: There's another story where uncle scores first and then it went to dead end finally for now
[+] 1 user Likes listener098's post
Like Reply
(10-05-2022, 12:44 PM)hotmariner1512 Wrote: It's just my opinion , eventhough dhika in heat and she probably wil have fun with uncle I don't think he wil be dhikas second after john bcs she is more comfortable with others than uncle til now and had many sessions with chotu twins n even raj to say , if she barges into uncle n have sex and even if she enjoys it's the repercussions wil be she wil defenitely regret that and she might go back into a shell , chotu and twins have the great opportunity with dhika but their inexperience except bunty ( bcs he has been with girls ) his words it wil be okay but she might stil feel she cheated John .
I  feel raj wil be the one to take her bcs I think abt John n shermi here , dhika wil be happy bcs John too had a partner and she won't feel she cheated on John whtn she does the ultimate act bcs John too did it with shermi as they are already into each other and this wil give her the freedom to try with other partners .

You are spot on except that Raj will be the one after John. I thing It will be one of the boys. Chotu looks most likely to be the one.
Like Reply
Oh dear. I just hope Chotu doesn't feel bad and goes to John again
Like Reply
(10-05-2022, 06:11 PM)Ricota Wrote: You are spot on except that Raj will be the one after John. I thing It will be one of the boys. Chotu looks most likely to be the one.

I have my bet on Bobby , in d boys section
Like Reply
So far....

Chotu: Kissed Dhika on lips; Seen her in bra, panty and her braless back; Touched her ass naked; Cum on her navel and stomach

Bobby: Kissed Dhika on lips; Seen her in braless top, bra and panty; kissed and licked her boobs over bra; tasted her milk indirectly; Played with her ass over panty

Bantu: Kissed Dhika on lips; Seen her in braless top, bra and panty; kissed and licked her boobs over bra; tasted her milk indirectly; Played with her ass over panty

Uncle: Seen her in bra

Raj: Accidentally touched her side boobs over blouse

Dhika has:

Seen Uncle's bulge in his shorts; Accidentally seen his cock tip

Kissed Chotu on lips; Felt his naked cock over her stomach; Had his cum on her stomach and navel

Kissed Bobby on lips; Held and Squeezed his cock over boxers; Had his cum on her, through boxers; Accidentally felt his cock tip in her fingers

Kissed Bantu on lips; Touched his cock over boxers with feet; Had his cum on her, through boxers 

Touched Raj's bare chest; Hugged him braless with T shirt. 

[Image: d8466b04a0c2757053611caaacf9c0fe.jpg]
[+] 6 users Like DevilMayCare's post
Like Reply
Dhika wants to give equal opportunity and enjoy. As painting job is almost over, Chotu will shave her armpits and pussy and lick that clean as part of helping her.
Like Reply
(12-05-2022, 05:57 PM)DevilMayCare Wrote: So far....

Chotu: Kissed Dhika on lips; Seen her in bra, panty and her braless back; Touched her ass naked; Cum on her navel and stomach

Bobby: Kissed Dhika on lips; Seen her in braless top, bra and panty; kissed and licked her boobs over bra; tasted her milk indirectly; Played with her ass over panty

Bantu: Kissed Dhika on lips; Seen her in braless top, bra and panty; kissed and licked her boobs over bra; tasted her milk indirectly; Played with her ass over panty

Uncle: Seen her in bra

Raj: Accidentally touched her side boobs over blouse

Dhika has:

Seen Uncle's bulge in his shorts; Accidentally seen his cock tip

Kissed Chotu on lips; Felt his naked cock over her stomach; Had his cum on her stomach and navel

Kissed Bobby on lips; Held and Squeezed his cock over boxers; Had his cum on her, through boxers; Accidentally felt his cock tip in her fingers

Kissed Bantu on lips; Touched his cock over boxers with feet; Had his cum on her, through boxers 

Touched Raj's bare chest; Hugged him braless with T shirt. 

[Image: d8466b04a0c2757053611caaacf9c0fe.jpg]

So far, Slight Improvements but great moments. Unforgettable Moments. It made us wait for the next scene curiously.
[Image: 980-C4-E3-B-8-DBC-47-BE-95-A5-7-B5-B29430348.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Herbiee's post
Like Reply
(09-05-2022, 06:54 AM)DevilMayCare Wrote:  

Aftermath...

Blushing her cheeks into crimson red, Dhika, with her eyes shut got up from Chotu and ran into her bedroom........

Ten minutes later when Dhika came out, still clad in same bra and panty, with his cum still fresh on her,..... Chotu was not in the hall, and his cloths were gone too.

Dhika: I could have behaved differently rather than running inside.........

Not that Dhika mislike what happened, but just that cumming on Chotu's thighs felt a little too much and more like she was embarrassed about it, but it did not last long,.......

Feeling the cum dripped down her,..... she went to the washroom to wash it......

Standing in front of the mirror,..... Dhika saw how much Chotu has cum and where all he came........

Dhika: ohmyy,...... Chotuuu.......

Seeing her heavily coated with those much cum made her hot again..... and Dhika bit her lower lip once again......

Though she had an orgasm just now, her pussy still etched to have something inside her,.....

Dhika: is that on my bra,..... ?

She remembered the first jet of Chotu's cum hit her on her under boobs with so much force, but now that she come to see it,..... she could feel the wetness of it under her bra, on her boobs,........

Dhika: hmmm...... her breath became heavy.....

Unknown to her sane conscious, Dhika's hand trembled as it reached her bra,... and scooping the glob of cum from it,......... she brought it to her nose....... and a blushing smile appeared on her lips...... both lips.....

Dhika felt her pussy moist again.............

With a naughty grin in face, she wiped it on her panty, and removing her bra and panty, she used them to wipe all the cum from her body, but did not use water to wash herself.........

Walking naked into the living room,.... Dhika took and wore her semi transparent doll dress........ with nothing underneath............

.............Continued  Heart

[Image: 10-sexy-and-unseen-photos-of-kajal-aggarwal-10.jpg]

Going good......??

My prediction for next updates.... But nobody know what twist author hide in his mind...

1. The main door is closed but not locked after Chottu went outside.
2. Dhikha now wear semi transparent dress without underneath
3. May will lay on her bed, defenitly she will try to rub her pussy to quenches the thirst.(she must be do this with closed eyes)
4. There will be a witness of her pussy rubbing. May be that was Uncle.
5.he will moved towards her without making any sound and will give her a fabulous pussy lick in first time in her life. She will enjoyed this in unconscious mind.
6. May be she will conscious after hitting the Orgasm.
7. May be there is a chance of return back of chottu (uncle was not closed thd main door) and defenitly he will see her pussy licked by uncle.
8. Later chottu will asked about this to her and he can be her best friend with know her all secret. She will openly discuss everything in her life with chottu than her husband John.
[+] 3 users Like kuttoosan009's post
Like Reply
Chotu is not matured enough to discuss everything openly. In fact, she has to teach him the lessons of sex.
[+] 1 user Likes Urupudathavan's post
Like Reply
(13-05-2022, 02:33 AM)kuttoosan009 Wrote: Going good......??

My prediction for next updates.... But nobody know what twist author hide in his mind...

3. May will lay on her bed, defenitly she will try to rub her pussy to quenches the thirst.(she must be do this with closed eyes)
5.he will moved towards her without making any sound and will give her a fabulous pussy lick in first time in her life. She will enjoyed this in unconscious mind.
7. May be there is a chance of return back of chottu (uncle was not closed thd main door) and defenitly he will see her pussy licked by uncle.
8. Later chottu will asked about this to her and he can be her best friend with know her all secret. She will openly discuss everything in her life with chottu than her husband John.
 I would say these predictions are having less chances coz Dhikha haven't masturbated yet. This story is inspired from yours,but in yours whole story starts with the dildo send to Jaya by her husband.
Expecting author to come up with twist as usual

kuttoosan009 please resume Jaya's story... No one could resume it the way you did
[+] 1 user Likes listener098's post
Like Reply

Is this really kuttoosan?? OMG, It’s been long time since I saw you brO. I’m really happy to see you again on this forum. You know one, every great stories are inspired by your story bro. . Would you bring jaya back. I’m still waiting for that hopefully.
[Image: 172-F21-ED-A622-4-A97-9-C27-9-A45-B1-F12036.jpg]
Like Reply

I am glad you read my story : )
Dhika is a little more apprehensive than Jaya, and she likes things to progress in a subtle fashion. 

Lets wait and watch what happens : )

Happy Reading.....
[+] 1 user Likes DevilMayCare's post
Like Reply
(13-05-2022, 12:25 PM)DevilMayCare Wrote: I am glad you read my story : )
Dhika is a little more apprehensive than Jaya, and she likes things to progress in a subtle fashion. 

Lets wait and watcan ch what happens : )

Happy Reading.....

Can we expect a weekend gala bro from dhika
Like Reply
           It was sharp 6 PM when John reached the front door and unlocked it............

The room was very dark for the evening, and there was a heavy smell of milk lingering but he saw an empty living room. Guessing that Dhika might be sleeping, John closed the door quietly behind him and moved to turn on the lights.....

Just as his fingers reached for the light switch,.... her heard a husky voice.......

Dhika: no lights.............. she whispered

Curious, John dropped his bag and took two slow steps towards the sofa......

As he peeked his head,.... John stood stunned in his tracks.....

John saw a little rosy dress crumbled on top of his otherwise naked wife.......

Dhika was laying there with her legs widespread, with her pussy open and inviting, glistening with moisture,...... while her both hands were on top of her breasts, her fingers tweaking her little nipples as milk oozed out of her and drenched her little transparent dress..... 

Her pussy was reddish pink, and hairless. John often wondered if Dhika was a Japanese descendant, as she had no hint of hair anywhere except for her head.......

John: hey sexy........ I missed you.....

Dhika: ssshhuuuu... no talking... come here......

She called him with her right fore finger and John moved towards her like a puppet controlled by strings.....

Removing his shirt with a fierce force, John bent down and kissed his wife thick on her lips........

As Dhika kissed John, she felt his right hand slid over her stomach coming up to grab her globes,... when she suddenly held his hand tight with her own.....

Pulling his tongue into her mouth,.... Dhika slowly pushed his hands towards her naked pussy.......

John: wow...... what happened to my shy wife .....

Dhika: ssshhhuuuuu...... just.........shuuu darling.... 

Dhika: aahh........ John........... 

John had longed so many times to rub her clit and pussy, but Dhika had never let him. She always used to say that his cock gives her all the satisfaction she needs and she doesn't need masturbation, but today when she herself brought his hands down into her folds.... John wasn't going to be the one to deny......

As John rubbed her pussy lips a couple of times before moving to her clit, he felt that it was beyond slippery..........

John: Did she play with her pussy before I came ?..... she has never done that before....... 

John: or.... a small smile appeared in his face....

Soon John fingers were rubbing and grinding her clit, as Dhika squirmed under his fingers.......

Dhika: ah,...ahhh....ahhhhh...... John.......ohhhh..... keeppp **............ even now she was a bit shy to talk openly

John: what made you so wet already darling........

Dhika: uhhh....uuuhhhhhh........ later....... I promise..... pleaseeee.... right there.........

Dhika was trembling under his fingers,..... which John has never done before.....

Dhika and John had a very active sex life.... and it was mostly pure full sex.... She had never done anything Oral for John or let him do it to her...... She has not given him a handjob or titjob either. 

They have tried a few different sex positions but not as many. Just same old missionary style and Dhika loved cow girl riding, but nothing more. Once or twice after a great deal of persuasion from John, she had even let him to take her from behind..... but she always joked that doggie style looked like a girl who behaves like when a bitch was in heat....... John used to joke back that was exactly what it was......

As John pulled her clit in between his thumb and fore finger......

Dhika: aaaaaahhhhhh............. she moaned aloud

Her right hand shot down and caught his cock over his pants...... 

John was sitting down on his knees as she struggled to open his belt and pants..... and soon she had his boxer pulled down completely........

Very clumsily Dhika hands grabbed for John's cock......

Dhika never even played much with John's cock...... she had indeed, but mostly over his shorts and boxers. She plays with it during sex, but it was mostly to hold it and put it inside her when she wants to ride him from top, but never has she held it naked when it was not ready to be put into her wet velvet.

Dhika: aaaahahhh.....aaaahhhhhh...... don't pull..... please........... she was throbbing......

Her mouth was saying one thing and her body wanted another........

Just as she grabbed John's cock with a death grip, John rubbed her clit so fast,........ and Dhika bursted for the second time of the day..........

and John's hands were fully drenched as he continued to rub her clit........

Dhika: shrinking her legs together...... uh...haaa... no.....noo....enough........ pleaseeeeeeee.....

She breathed heavy and turned sideways and her both hands were now in between her legs, trying to pull John's hands which were struck between her legs, on top of her wetness........

Dhika: smiling between heavy breaths..... I love you dear.... I missed you........

John: missed you too my love.... ~~

Saying John stood up and stripped to his bareness........

As he removed his dress completely and stepped out of them,.... John hard naked cock wobbled like a lengthy pole, up and down..... 

John had a nice cock with good girth

Seeing it, Dhika missed it even more,... and reaching out... she grabbed it once again.........

John: hehe.... what are you.....

Dhika: ssshhuuuu....... she blushed shying at him, but still held his cock......

Standing up, with her knees still trembling,.... Dhika held him by his cock,... and holding it, she led him into the bedroom.........

[Image: tumblr_oh73gtBFgr1u0si9io1_400.gif]

Riding him like a wild hare, Dhika came once more before John blasted deep inside her......

============

Morning when Dhika woke up, John was already awake and watching her.......

As she woke up and smiled at him blushing....... she felt John's palm reach and gently cup her right breast..... 

It couldn't cup her entire breast though.....

John: someone was wild yesterday.........

Dhika: blushing,..... no I wasn't......

John: hehe.... yes you definitely were.......

Dhika: blushing more..... I....I just missed you so much.......... she bit her lower lip.......

John: looks like you got worked up so much in Swiss......

Just as John said this, Dhika turned into blushing pink and snuggled into his chest, hiding her face.........

When she put her head down into his chest...... only then John noticed a faint hickey on her neck.....

John: Smiling wide, oh hoo.... what do we have here...... 

Curious at his tone, Dhika raised her head........

John: coming close and nibbling her ear,..... who gave you a hickey.......

Dhika turned red and wide eyed...... In Swiss, Bobby bit her neck once in heat, and it left a red mark on her pale skin. She hoped it would be soon gone, but still there was a faint impression if someone looked closer.....

Dhika: Diving back into his chest..... Johhnnn... pleaseee...... you said you won't ask questions and I can tell when I can.......

John: hehe..... it still holds true.... but please tell this one alone.... please please.....'

Dhika felt his cock raise against her naked thigh......

John: pleaseee...... he was full hard already......

Dhika: Bob.........Bobby..... saying, she blushed and hid her face into his chest........

Just as she said the name, she felt John's naked cock twitch against her naked skin....... 

Dhika: you are getting so excited.... why..... she teased him in a quiet voice

John: I don't know..... he put a tongue out... just that, it excites me........

Dhika wanted to ask more why he likes it, but she was not ready to answer if he asked anything back......... But it did not make her angry either, but made her wonder, and blush even more.........

John: Please tell me anything else..... anything... pleaseee......

Seeing him pleading,... Dhika giggled, and then suddenly she remembered that she so wanted to talk to John about something.......

Dhika: oh yes,,... I wanted to tell you something....... she made an awkward face.....

Dhika told everything about coming home, and getting dressed in the rosy dress and wearing a coat, and trying to surprise aunty, but in turn what happened......

John: hahahahahahahahahaha.............

Dhika: aii... what ? stop laughing,.....why are you laughing.......

John: hehehee....... you gave the poor man a heart attack.......

Dhika: it was an accident John,...... I am so embarrassed.......

John: embarrassed,.... you saw his full cock and.... hehe.......

Dhika: ai, no... she started fast,,.... but her voice trailed into faint as she finished,...... not full,.... just the tip..... she blushed........

John: hehehe,.... was it a nice tip.... he teased her......

Hitting him...... Dhika explained to him not to think bad about uncle.......... She said it was completely her fault and that Uncle was not be held accountable.........

John: hehe.... I know dear... it was no ones fault anything.... don't worry, I won't trouble him..........

Dhika: hehe..... he was terrified......

John: hehe... I doubt.......

Dhika: what...... what do you mean ?

John: I think uncle has a crush on you...... I .... I.......

That definitely tweaked Dhika's curiousness...... while John wasn't sure if he should say what he knows. He wondered what if he said and Dhika got mad on uncle. He knew Dhika was kind hearted, but all these..... He wasn't sure,... but he decided to get on with it.....

John: I once caught him sniffing your bra.... he didn't see me, but I saw him.... don't get mad now, wait........

Dhika: you saw tooooo......... her eyes widened......

That surprised the hell out of John......

Dhika: I caught him once too..... 

Apparently both husband and wife caught uncle in the act at different times, but neither told each other, hoping to leave uncle out of the embarrassment and judgements....

When Dhika argued with childish anger as to why he did not tell her, John explained that he didn't want her to think bad about uncle, just as she didn't want him to think bad about uncle either.......

Dhika: but John, what happened yesterday,.... how will I face him again.........

John: hehe,,... perhaps you can let him catch you naked too.......

Dhika: aiiiii..... donkey..........  she started hitting him.......

John: hehe... what, he has already seen you in towel, and in bra,....      

Dhika: yeah,,,, accidentally...... donkey, 

John: common, he is a harmless fellow. Just misses some action, I guess..... A few little skin could kindle his fantasies...... hehe

Dhika: aiii...what all you are saying..........

John: common.... just pulling your leg......hehe... so tell me,... how did he look......

Dhika: hehe.... blushing,..... he looked terrified.....

John: I meant his coccc..... ai stop.... just him,.... his body....hehe....... don't pinch.....

Dhika: hehe... stop it John........ Though uncle did not look bad for his age.....( she thought to herself ) ~~

She rolled on top of John,...and kissing him, she slipped and went to take a shower....... 

Soon the couple got ready and went to pick up Pappu. Dhika was so excited and happy to see Pappu. 

Both applied leave, and spent half of the day in Dhika's parents' house, and later, John took both Dhika and Pappu to an afternoon movie. Later, they all went to park and Pappu enjoyed playing with his little friends, while Dhika and John sat in the park watching the kids and chatting with other parents.....

Late evening, when they came back, Aunty came to their house to visit them. She gave her the gift she brought from Swiss and enquired when Uncle came back. 

Neither John nor Dhika said anything about Dhika's episode with Uncle to aunty. They had great respect for uncle and know that had the same towards Dhika, and so, they let it slide. John though liked it a little more than Dhika would have wanted him to.

All through the day, John had a part of his thoughts elsewhere. Right from the time they had the conversation this morning, John really wanted to know more about what happened between her and the twins in Swiss, but he had  assured her that he would let her tell him when she wishes to.

But since he heard about Bobby giving her a hickey, his excitement was too much to control. 

Thinking about all these, John was laying in the bed just in his boxer, while Dhika went to put Pappu to sleep. They had moved Pappu's bed to the hall to let him continue to sleep alone. His room was not ready yet, and if he slept in their room, somehow he woke exactly when John or Dhika wake up to get ready to work. 

Putting Pappu to sleep, Dhika came inside the bed room with her mobile in her hand..... She saw John in deep thoughts, gazing at the ceiling, with a huge raging hardon pointing straight up the ceiling......

Giggling quietly, Dhika came close to him, and part of her wanted to tease and get into a childish fight with him for kissing Sharmi, but seeing his hard pole standing straight, Dhika didn't want anything else so bad at the moment.......

Keeping the mobile quietly next to him on the bed,.... she approached John's hips........

John startled as Dhika pulled down his boxer in one swift motion,......

Jumping on top and straddling him, Dhika sat on his stomach,.... and teased him......

Dhika: what is sir thinking about ? Sharmi ?...... hehe..... she said hitting his cock behind her back.....

John: you in a bra in front of Raj..... he teased back.....

Just as John said it, Dhika remembered the last mail where he had asked this question whether she would show herself in bra to Raj..... 

Dhika: Blushing, and wide eyed,.... Johhhnnnn,,,...... she began hitting him......

Laughing, John caught her hands and pushing it wide, he made Dhika fall on him. She too was fully naked, and her breasts smashed flat on his chest and John pulled her into a loving kiss.......

Soon the couple were intertwining and exploring each other with love and lust.

Dhika was on her knees in bed leaning on top of John , kissing him, while John was pressing her boobs and sucking her tongue.......

John was so excited.........

And felt that Dhika was too... 

In that position, everytime Dhika moved or rocked her body to kiss him, John's cock would fall at the entrance of her wet tunnel, and Dhika felt a great deal of wetness coating him.......

John: Darling... he called in between the kisses.......

Dhika was so wildly kissing him and sporadically grazing her wetness on his cock, which sent a jolt through her spine everytime she did it. Between these, when John called her, she was too irritated to stop and reply... But still she did....

Dhika: yes dear...... saying, she dived back into his mouth.....

John: can I ask what happened in Swiss.... he said while squeezing her nipples....... 

A couple of milk droplets spew out of her nipples between his fingers and fell on his chest as Dhika stopped kissing him, and made an awkward pleading face......

John: ok ok ok..... sorry sorry,... he pleaded back and pulled her into his mouth......

In between all the groping and kissing, John subtly and indirectly tried to ask few questions, but when Dhika hesitated and John would stop immediately. 

She too knew John wouldn't ask if she wasn't willing, and the only reason he was persistent was due to the fact that he had mentioned in mail.... It excited it...... But she knew all too well that he respected her wishes......

John: hmmm.... what if I ask a few questions and you can answer it with just yes or no......

Kissing his neck, Dhika understood he was too excited and wouldn't let this go... She knew for a fact that he was way too excited because everytime he brought this topic, his cock would twitch and poke at her bum cheeks......

Dhika: blushing,... how many question......

John: getting excited....and pull her into a sloppy tongue twirling,.... 5 ?

Dhika: hitting him in chest,.... 3 !

John: deallllll.... he said and bent and bit her neck exactly where Bobby had left a hickey on her.......

Dhika knew exactly why he was biting her there, and her eyes widened and juices gushed out of her little pussy.....

Dhika: aaaahhhhh..... Johnnnn.... sloww.......

Biting her neck, John brought his hand in between them, and touched Dhika's clit...... He pressed right on the spot.....

Dhika's knees trembled and she wiggled, but still she did not fully loose her balance........

Dhika: aah..ahhhhh... darling...... she bit and pulled his lower lip.......

John wanted to make her a little too hot so that she would answer without any hesitation, and so he was laying the ground work. 

Also, he knew that since he had only three questions that he can ask,.... he had to come up with the best articulation and most practical ones. He knew too well Dhika wouldn't have had sex with anyone apart from him..... So, he had to think to what extent she might have let things on, and guess questions accordingly....

Pulling her up to a thick kiss.........

John: did the twins saw you naked or topless ?....... he asked kissing her.......

Just as he asked this, Dhika felt his cock touch and poke inbetween her pussy lips...... Kissing him, she put her whole weight on his cock, and it slid inside her warm wet folds like a hot knife into a butter......

Dhika: ahhhhh, she gave a slow quick moan...... and biting her lips...... No......

She giggled in lust, looking at his disappointed face......

John held her hips and pressed her down into his hard pole all the way until his entire thickness was inside her warm cocoon......

Raising herself, with her hands on his chest,.... Soon, Dhika was jumping like a bunny on his cock......

Dhika: aahh....mmmm........ I love you John....

Suddenly, John slowed her,.... and Dhika too slowed herself,and laid flat on this body,.... and put her face into his neck......

John: Did you...... he moved to adjust his cock to get deep into her........ did you see their naked cock....... ?

He was deep inside her, and just as he asked this question, she felt his cock twitch inside her.........

Dhika: blushing, and giggling with her eyes closed,..... No.......

John: Did they play with your breasts over your bra..... ?

No sooner than he finished the question, John felt his cock being squeezed by her velvet folds.........

........ He knew the answer even if she didn't use her mouth.

[Image: 89698cf7e14d34aa279f87ae9cb99f78.jpg]

Few miles away......

"John: Did they play with your breasts over your bra..... ?"

Bantu: What are you... watching porn? that too in loud speakers?............. Bantu teased Bobby as he entered the room hearing faint moaning sounds......

Bobby: what... no no... something.... it is nothing... 

Bobby stammered to answer, and cut the sounds and kept his phone down.........

Giving his twin a doubtful curious look, Bantu jumped on his bed and pulled his blanket on ........

Bobby: did she butt dial by mistake ? 

Bobby: and sir knows ???????....... 

Bobby's eyes made round bulbs recalling everything that he heard..........

...............Continued  Heart
Like Reply
The twins are gonna hear the conversation and conclude john has turned a cuckold.
[+] 1 user Likes Sarran Raj's post
Like Reply
U always put the fire on end
Awesome update
yourock  congrats
Like Reply
Wowww...what an update bro...finally Dikha had some cock inside her craving pussy...
Awesome...
Like Reply