Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Incest Caretaker Mom
The lamp light was still on, and Caroline snuggled in the warm bed next to her son. Her hands moved around as she got comfortable, and she felt an empty piece of tissue underneath the blanket. She picked it up and held it under the light.
"What's this?" she asked.
"Nothing. I have allergies sometimes."
"Were you, you know, touching yourself?"
"No," he said defensively. "Of course not."
She gave him a motherly look. "Don't be embarrassed. It's perfectly natural. Especially for a young man your age."
"I guess I was," he reluctantly admitted. "How was I supposed to know that you were going to be coming to my room?"
"Sorry for the intrusion."
"It's okay. It's a little embarrassing, but I'll live."
Caroline smiled at him in the near darkness. "So, what were you thinking about? Anything good?"
"Now you're just trying to give me a hard time."
"I thought you were doing that before I got here?" she quipped.
"Very funny."
"Were you thinking about me?" she asked. "Were you thinking about massaging my legs earlier? It's okay if you were. I'm just curious."
"Would you be mad if I was?"
"Of course not."
"You have nice legs, mom," he replied vaguely.
Caroline reached under the blanket and touched her son's hand, caressing it softly.
"You have nice hands."
"What are we doing right now?'
"It's a freezing cold night," she said. "I'm lonely. I haven't been with a man in a very long time. For the past week, I've been masturbating furiously to incest stories. I've also been studying a sex manual, which I'm eager to try. If you're interested, we can explore new things together. If not, I understand."
"I never thought you would offer."
Caroline held his hand tighter, and she leaned towards him to give him a soft kiss on the cheek. Then she moved her head down, underneath the large blanket. She kept the blanket over her head as she lowered her body. She moved on top of Matt's body.
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
[+] 2 users Like neerathemall's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
She reached inside of his boxers and touched his penis, which was semi-erect. She couldn't see it because of the darkness, being underneath the blanket. But her hands rubbed in gently, and she imagined what it looked like. She gave it a kiss on the head. She could feel that Matt was nervous based on his slight squirming in bed. She was nervous too. Caroline gave the head of the penis another soft kiss. Then a lick. The tip of her lounge briefly swirled around the head of his penis. She gave the hard shaft a nice lick. She savored every lick. She loved making him squirm.
With the raging hard cock still in her hand, she remembered all of the oral sex tips she had read in the sex manual. She opened her mouth and took the head of the hard cock inside. She wrapped her lips tightly around her son, and then she sucked. Her mouth lowered inch-by-inch. She kept in mind every piece of advice from the manual. It was Caroline's first time with her son, and she wanted to make sure it was special.
Her left hand held the base of his cock. The other hand rubbed the shaft in an up-and-down motion. Caroline remembered all of the oral sex tips she had been reading. She touched all of his pleasure spots with her tongue, lips, and hand. She moaned with the hard cock in her mouth, knowing that men liked the humming feeling.
"Oh god...mom..."
Hearing Matt groan sent a jolt down her spine while she continued sucking. It was a stark reminder of the act of incest she was committing, the ultimate taboo. Oh god...my own son...

thanks
Like Reply
Instead of backing away, she only sucked harder and bobbed her head faster. She had never been so aroused in her entire life. Her pussy felt like it was on fire. Between her legs was a small river of vaginal fluids. Caroline continued sucking her son's cock, and she felt all of the tell-tale signs of an impending male orgasm.
She wanted to make him cum. She desperately wanted to taste his cum. But then she realized that it was their first time together, and it had to be special, just like in all of the incest stories she had been reading.
Caroline released her son's cock from her lips and sat upright on his thighs. She pushed the blanket away and Matt was able to see her. They made eye contact while she was wearing her nightgown, and Matt's hard cock was still exposed.
"How do you feel?" she asked. "Are we going too far? Did I cross the line?"
"No. God no. Mom, I'm aching so hard that it hurts."
"Do you need me to take care of it for you?"
"More than anything."
"Good. I desperately need release too."
Caroline grabbed the bottom of her nightgown and pulled it overhead. She tossed it to the floor, leaving her completely naked on top of her son. In was the most vulnerable she had ever felt in her life. She watched Matt's eyes roam over her naked body. The lamp light was more than enough for Matt to have a good look at her nudity. Her sagging, average sized breasts were completely exposed. Her large brown nipples hardened. Her bush was on full display. It made her wet beyond belief seeing Matt desire her so much. She massaged her breasts and played with her hard nipples to make him even more aroused.

thanks
Like Reply
Once they got used to the nudity, she used her fingers to hold her son's hard cock straight up. She positioned herself over the hard cock, and she slowly lowered her body. They made eye contact the entire time. They never looked away from each other, even as the tip of his erection touched her labia. She lowered herself even further, allowing the hard cock to penetrate her pussy. She moaned softly. She lowered herself even further, allowing the cock to enter her, inch-by-inch, until it was all the way inside. Caroline's body sat down on her son's crotch, with his hard cock buried in her.
"You feel so good in me," she groaned. "We're a perfect match."
Before he could reply, Caroline clenched her vaginal muscles, just as she had read in the manual, which caused her son to gasp out loud. She continued to clench her vaginal muscles as hard as she could, and she slowly released the grip so they could have sex.
As her body adjusted to his cock size, Caroline reached underneath her son's tshirt to rub his stomach. Her hands moved upwards and she caressed his bare chest. Matt returned the favor, reaching up to fondle his mother's breasts, squeezing them, and playing with her hard brown nipples.
Caroline's body began to move in a sexual motion. She slowly rode her son's cock, wondering if this was actually happening. Looking into her son's eyes let her know that it wasn't a dream. Feeling his cock in her hot pussy let her know that it was real.
"Oh god...mom. Just like that," Matt groaned.
Hearing him call her 'mom' only added to the pleasure. It was the ultimate taboo, and she was committing it with him. It was an unholy coupling, and she was loving every second. Her pussy became even more soaked. She rode him harder, and she squeezed his chest harder too.
"Call me 'mom' again," she said with lust in her voice. "Call me your mother again."
He obliged. "Fuck me, mom. Fuck me, mom."
The taboo felt surreal as Caroline continued to ride her son's cock. It was just like the incest stories she had been fantasizing about, only it had become reality. She felt like she was living a sexual dream. She screamed out loud as she continued to ride him. They continued making eye contact. They continued rubbing each others bodies. Matt's hands continued squeezing his mother's tits.
Caroline clenched her vaginal muscles once again. The grip was tight. The reaction on Matt's face let her know that it was working. She looked him in the eyes and saw his expression of complete disbelief. She continued clenching her vaginal muscles while riding him, and soon his body arched and his mouth widened.
He shot a load of cum inside of his mother's pussy. Caroline felt his ejaculation, and she could tell from his body movement that he was in a state of massive orgasm. She continued clenching her pussy while riding him, milking him for everything he had.

thanks
Like Reply
Before long, and intense burning feeling developed between Caroline's legs. Her pussy was on fire. She rubbed her clit furiously. She came along with her son, while she fingered herself. They orgasmed together. Her back arched violently. Her vaginal and leg muscles contracted. She screamed at the top of her lungs from the powerful orgasmic feeling. They were in a secluded area, so she didn't care how loud she was. She continued screaming and shouting as they came.
When it was over, Caroline collapsed on top of her son. The bed sheet was soaked with both of their orgasmic fluids. They breathed heavily against each other. Sweat had formed on their bodies despite the cold temperate. Caroline showed signs of consciousness again, and she expressed her gratitude by giving Matt a gentle kiss on the lips, then another. Then they gave each other a passionate wet tongue kiss.
"I love you," she said. "I always have. And I always will."
"I know," Matt replied, giving her another kiss on the lips.
They held each other that night. They kept each other warm in the cold weather. When they awoke, they continued their love making.
Epilogue:
Mid January. Caroline was in her office on the college campus. It was late in the afternoon and she had already finished teaching her first course of the semester. With the extra time she had, Caroline continued working on her novel.
Thirty minutes passed, and footsteps came from down the hall. Caroline looked up to see Jane standing in the doorway.
"Always the hard worker I see," Jane playfully noted.
Caroline playfully shrugged. "What can I say? I'm a hard worker."
"No one can deny that. You've won Professor of the Year plenty of times. But you look far too involved on that computer to be sending emails to students, or to be working on new curriculum. I'm assuming you're working on that novel."
"Nice guess."
"How is it coming along?" Jane asked.
"Nicely. I've contacted a few publishing agents about what I've written so far. I haven't heard anything back yet. I'm keeping my fingers crossed."
"You're a good writer. I'm sure you'll get a solid deal."
"Thanks," Caroline replied. "And thanks again for letting me use your winter home. It was so much fun. I had such a great time."
Jane smiled, "Don't mention it. I should be going now. I'll leave you with your story."
"I want to show you something first," Caroline said, reaching for her phone to access her pictures.
After quickly browsing through her pictures, Caroline thought to herself for a moment.
"Nevermind, I guess I don't have it with me," Caroline lied. "Maybe I'll show you another time."
"I'm looking forward to it. I think I know what the pictures are. You're not comfortable talking about it yet. Maybe we can meet for lunch later this week to discuss it. We can share stories from our winter vacations."
"I'd like that," Caroline smiled. "That sounds wonderful."
"Great. I'll email you later tonight for arrangements. Bye."
"Bye."
After Jane left, Caroline turned her attention back to the pictures on her phone. They were nude selfies she had taken with Matt. The nude pictures were taken in different rooms of the winter home. Most of the pictures were of them kissing. Other pictures were more explicit, with images of Caroline performing oral sex on Matt. There were also pictures of them having sex.
Caroline closed her computer and headed home. Her pussy was becoming wetter by the moment. She desperately needed her son's attention.

The End

thanks
Like Reply
Nice story
Like Reply
MOM'S PERFECT PEACH

BbbbNnnnnn

thanks
Like Reply
She walked over to me with a sexy little smile and said, "Nonsense. You go rest; I'll be done in a jiffy." I tried to resist, but she playfully pushed me towards the living room and lightly spanked my butt, saying, "Mind your mother and go."
I had a full belly and was worn out, so although I was excited to be alone in Mom's presence, I soon fell asleep on the sofa. When I awoke, the game was over and it was dark outside. Mom was sitting in a recliner next to the couch, reading a book with her cute glasses on. She was wearing her robe once again, and I instantly perked up, wondering what might come later. 
I admired her in silence for a minute or so, when she looked over at me and caught me staring. She placed the book down on her lap and said, "Well, look who's among the living again. Sleep well Mister Van Winkle?"
I stretched my arms over my head, and asked, "What time is it?"
"It's after eight, you slept almost two hours," Mom said with a look of concern on her face. "Are you getting enough rest at home or are you out partying every night?"
I sat up and tried to look as casual as possible, as if I hadn't noticed the robe, joking, "I'm fine Mom, really. It's just hard work chasing those two little brats."
She gave me an easy smile back and replied, "You don't have to tell me, I know all about chasing two brats."
"Yea, I guess you do," I chuckled, and stood to shake out my stiff legs.
Mom's eyes followed me around the room, before she said, "I waited dessert for you, but you looked so peaceful I let you sleep. I finally had a slice of pie about an hour ago and then took a hot bath." There seemed to be a little glint in her eye, and I was wondering if she was up to something. She rose from the chair and came to me, and then grasped my hand and led me to the kitchen. "Have a seat," she directed, and then went to the refrigerator to fetch the pie.
She watched me intently as I wolfed down a generous slice and sipped from a cup of hot coffee. I told her the pie was great and she informed me she'd already made a big plate for me to take home. Being a bachelor, that was welcoming news, trust me. 
We chatted for a while in the kitchen before Mom suggested we move to the living room where it was more comfortable. A shiver ran down my spine upon hearing those words, wondering if it might possibly be show time once more. Mom didn't tip her hand and just remained stone faced as we moved from the table.
We sat aside one another again as I anxiously finished my coffee. After draining the cup, I put it down and we just gazed at each other in silence. Finally, Mom said, "Well, you should probably be going now I assume."
Of course I did not want to leave, but couldn't say, "Take off the robe." Instead I just said, "Yea, I suppose so."
Mom reached over and patted the hand I had resting on my thigh and said the magic words, "I have something to show you before you go." 
A shiver ran through my body at her soft contact, and her words were simply music to my ears. My face suddenly felt warm, so I knew I was blushing slightly. I looked back at her in wonder and she returned my gaze with a wide grin. 
She stood before me just like before, but unlike the last time, she seemed a bit more apprehensive. I was wondering what she had on that made her so nervous but my interest was certainly peaked. Her hands went to the lapels of her robe, but this time she didn't just pull it off. Instead she looked at me intently and said, "Jonathan, this one's a bit more risqué than the last two. You may not want to see me this way."
I was a bit amused that she thought even for a moment that I might say no after hearing that. I fought to calm my nerves, and said, "Mom, if you're uncomfortable showing me then don't. But if you don't mind, I'd really like to see what you have on." Somehow I hoped my words sounded more encouraging than desperate. 
She still looked uncertain, and said, "Okay, but remember, you asked for it." Her fingers wrapped around the fluffy white material as she pulled it open, and then eased the robe to her feet. Mom was left standing before me in a super sexy peach nightgown, possibly the loveliest single vision I had ever seen. The material was sheer, yet not completely see-through. I could make out the shape of her breasts through the fabric and her nipples were definitely on display for my hungry eyes.
There was a matching panty I saw down below, and a clearly defined dark patch directly above the top seam of her undies was visible as well. The gown came down to just two or three inches below her crotch, exposing most of her beautiful legs. At that moment my prick was so hard it was almost painful.
I was so busy soaking her in I forgot she was looking at me. When our eyes met once more, I felt completely embarrassed for ogling her the way I had, but she appeared thrilled by my expression. She asked one simple word, "And?"
"Adorable," was the safe word that came to mind, but I was really thinking of many others.
"Just adorable?" she asked. "I was really hoping for more than that."
Unable to check myself, I responded enthusiastically, "Okay, how about amazing, or maybe gorgeous?"
With a grin she said, "Well, that's better, but I was hoping for sexy."
I took a deep breath and replied, "Sexiest thing I've ever seen."
"Much better," she whispered and moved to the couch to sit beside me. I tried not to look, but when she sat the gown rode up a bit, exposing a hint of her little peach panties. Mom caught me red handed, but appeared nonplussed. She turned to face me a bit and asked, "It's not too much is it?"
"No it's perfect, it really is," I responded, nodding my head for emphasis.
In a hushed voice, she asked, "Is there anything you'd change about it? Maybe the color or something?"
I don't know what on earth prompted me to say it, but I had to be honest for some reason. "Well, there is one little thing."
She moved closer and whispered, "Tell me."
Before I could stop myself, I lifted the bottom of her gown to expose her belly and panties. Tuffs of dark hair curled above the panties by about a half inch, and I slowly reached my fingers out and stroked them. I looked into her eyes and muttered, "I'd shave this." 
As soon as the words came out of my mouth I wanted to somehow pull them back it. I simply couldn't believe what I had said and done. In my desperation to touch her in an intimate way, I totally screwed up and was certain I had completely ruined the moment. 
Mom appeared a bit embarrassed but otherwise handled it quite well. She asked softly, "Is that what young women do these days?" I just nodded with burning cheeks, so she then asked, "And that's what you like?" Again, I only nodded. She looked at me with an understanding expression on her lovely face and said, "Thanks for being so honest with me. Wait here and I'll be back in a few minutes."
Deep down I had a feeling what she must be doing, but I just couldn't believe it was really happening. I was certain she had gone to her bathroom to shave off some of her pubic hair for me, which just blew me away. I couldn't sit anymore and began pacing as I waited for her to come back. My cock was hard as a rock, and for a moment I actually contemplated running to my old room to quickly rub one out to calm my nerves but thought better of it. 
It was at least ten minutes later when I saw her round the corner to reenter the living room. She told me to take a seat, and moved about two feet directly in front of me. Very deliberately, she lifted the nightie up to expose most of her tummy, her panties now clearly in view. The hair above the undies was completely gone, and the fabric clung to her mound, leading me to believe she must have shaved below as well. I could even see the slit running down the center, and desperately fought to refrain from touching her again. 
I could feel my mouth watering as I thought about how much I'd love to run my tongue over that entire area and just eat her up. Going down on a woman was one of my favorite things in the entire world and there was nobody I'd rather please than my mom. She broke my silent reverie with one word, "Better?"
"Perfect," I whimpered, trying to contain myself.
Mom released the gown from her hands and then dropped back down beside me. She leaned in and gave me a wet kiss, and whispered, "You make me feel so beautiful."
"You are beautiful, Mother." After a pause, I added, "And sexy too."
"I feel sexy right now, baby," she moaned into my ear, and leaned her head to rest on my shoulder. 
Somehow I could just tell this was a moment I had to act upon, but didn't know what to do. I mean, this was my mother, not some random chic from school I might never have to see again. 
I was about to lift her chin and kiss her, when mom stirred. She leaned backwards, spread her legs and raised the gown once more. She looked up at me and asked, "This isn't too much, is it?"
"No, it's perfect," I repeated.
I was stunned when she said, "No, I mean this." With that she placed her fingers atop the panties and pulled them downward a few inches. Her entire shaved pussy was on display, and I soaked it in. She traced her fingers around the bare skin above her clit, and whispered, "It feels so soft now." My eyes must have been bugging out of my head, but even more so when she whimpered, "Go ahead and touch it, I want you to."
My fingers trembled as I reached for her tummy. Very gently, I laid them on the soft skin just below her belly button and began to caress her. Mom let out a long, "Hmm," sound as my hand started moving all over her warm abdomen. I looked up into her eyes, and found her staring back at me. The next thing I knew we were locked in a passionate kiss, our tongues dancing inside each other's mouths.
I felt her hand grab my wrist and gently prod it lower. It was clear what she wanted and I was only too happy to oblige. Under my fingertips I soon felt the warm, slick lips of her pussy and began stroking them with soft but insistent pressure. I touched her lightly for a while, and then slowly sank two fingers inside her. Mom actually sighed into my mouth as I gently began running my fingers in and out of her soaked sex. 
After all my years of fantasizing about the moment, I found the reality was exponentially better than any of my wildest dreams. My senses seemed to be in a heightened state as somehow every touch, taste, sight and smell registered in my brain like never before. Mom's mouth tasted of mint as we kissed, and I could just detect a hint of flowers as I inhaled her perfume through my nose. I could see her hips slowly rocking into my hand as her warm, wet pussy enveloped my fingers.
I almost jumped out of my skin when I felt mom's hand drift across my thigh to my crotch. An instant later, she rested her palm over my throbbing cock and pressed down upon it firmly. She then began sliding her hand from the very tip of my cock, down to cup my balls and then back again. Over and over she stroked me through my slacks as I too found myself whimpering into her mouth. 
As much as I loved what my mom was doing to me, I truly wanted the night to be about her. Over the previous few weeks I had learned how she had been neglected sexually for years, and I wanted to do my part to somehow begin tipping the scale the other way. 
I reluctantly slid my ass off the couch, away from her gentle manipulation, and drifted to the floor between her legs. Mom looked down at me with surprise, I'm sure wondering just what I was up to. I leaned forward and pushed her legs over my shoulder, and then ran my hands to her hips. I grasped her cute peach panties and pulled them downwards. My hands went back to her thighs, and I spread them around me. 
I found myself kneeling between my mom's outstretched legs, staring up at a perfect little pussy no more than a foot from my face. Her arousal was evident as her lips glistened with dew, and I just had to taste her. Very slowly, I brought my mouth to her thighs and began lightly kissing them. My fingers gently stroked her soft skin as well as I teased my way higher up her splayed legs. I could hear heavy breathing from above as I licked the freshly shaven skin just atop her pussy. Mom let out a loud moan when I finally ran my tongue down the center of her slit and tasted her for the first time. 
I lapped at her sex softly for a while, drawing long, "Oh's," from my mother's lips. She seemed to love my gentle attention, but I glanced up into her face to see for sure. Mom had a look of wonder on her face as she watched me make love to her pussy. From her look and the way her body was reacting, I knew it must have been ages since my dad had shown her this type of attention, if ever. I mean, if I was a gay guy, the last thing on earth I'd probably want to do is go down on a woman. 
Suddenly I almost felt like a knight on a quest, a mission to give as much pleasure to my mother as possible. I pressed my face into her crotch and sank my tongue as deep inside of her as I could. I began sliding it in and out, almost fucking her with my tongue. Every now and then I would back off and lightly flick just the tip across her clit before plunging it back inside. 
Mom had my head in her hands as she basked in the loving attention. She rolled her butt, gently pressing her crotch into my face in a rhythmic manner. Every time I licked her clit she thrust forward, groaning with pleasure. I loved the fact that she was enjoying herself so much, but wanted to make her cum.
I slid two fingers inside Mom's wet depths and began moving them about. My tongue went to her little bud and I captured it between my lips and started to lightly suck it. Mom began to thrash about in earnest as she rode my face hard, then wailed as she came with a roar. I kept lightly licking until her body finally relaxed back onto the cushions.
My cock was hard as a rock, and I really wanted to be inside either her mouth or pussy, but I wanted to get her off again. I eased my fingers out of her and began lapping up all of her tangy secretions which coated her crotch. Occasionally I would suck one of her pussy lips into my mouth and nurse the juice from it, which Mom seemed to love.
I know Mom had taken a bath while I slept, so I knew she was fresh and clean. Wanting to see how she'd respond, I slowly ran my tongue lower until I lightly rimmed her cute little butt. Mom almost went through the roof as the tip of my tongue teased her ass, but she pulled my face deeper into her, clearly enjoying what I had done. I heard a loud, "Oh God, baby," as I continued licking her bottom, then moved back up to tongue her pussy.
With her groans as positive reinforcement, I generously kissed and licked the entire area with abandon. Soon Mom began panting as she rocked against me harder and harder. I once again slid my fingers inside her as I concentrated licking her clit. I ran my other hand to her bottom and began gently teasing my thumb back and forth over her tight opening as I continued working her pussy above. Just seconds later, Mom wailed as she came for a second time.
I moved up until I sat beside her once more, and pulled her over onto my chest. Mom's body heaved against me as she fought to regain her breath, while I caressed her back like a father would do to a small child. After another minute or so, Mom looked up at me with a loving smile. She brought her face to mine and gave me a soft kiss. "That was amazing, sweetheart," she whispered.
"For me too," I replied honestly.
Only a moment, she pulled back and said, "I thought guys didn't like doing that. I mean, your father never..." Her words died out after mentioning him but it was clear to me what she had intended to say. Dad had never made love to her with his mouth, which to me absolutely was his loss. 
"I love it, Mom, really," I said, unable to contain a smile. I added, "Anytime you'd like a repeat performance, just let me know."
Mom giggled like a schoolgirl and replied, "Don't say that. I'll never let you out of the house."
I kissed her forehead softly and said, "I may never what to leave."
We began making out once more before Mom's hand found my erection. She rubbed me through my slacks as we kissed, and my own hands sought out her big boobs. We touched each other for a while, when Mom suddenly pulled back. She gave me the sultriest look I'd ever seen and asked, "Tell me what you want, baby. I'll do anything for you." After a pause, she added, "Anything at all."
I didn't know what to say as I wanted to do so much but felt guilty asking for any of it. I truly wanted the night to be about her, so I mumbled, "Whatever you want, Mom."
She just smiled back at me and rise from the sofa. She reached out her hand and grasped mine, and as she pulled me forward, said, "Come to bed with me." 
Mom led me by the hand to her room, and then stopped beside her bed where we resumed kissing. Her hands ran to my sides where she grabbed my shirt and pulled it over my head. Next, she dropped to the carpet on her knees and reached for the buckle of my jeans. She stared up at me with a sexy smile as she loosened my pants and pulled them to the floor. 
It was amazing to watch as Mom took my erection in her small hand for the first time and began slowly stroking its length. Her face was glowing as she rubbed me, and then moved closer to the point where her mouth was an inch of so from its tip. She had a wicked grin on her face as she asked, "This looks so painful, baby. Want Mommy to kiss it and make it all better?"
I could barely speak, but somehow grunted, "Yes."
"That's my boy," she whispered as she wrapped her lips around the head of my throbbing prick. Mom continued to stoke me as she sucked me deeper and deeper into her mouth. My cock is slightly larger than average, maybe seven and a half inches, but Mom was able to take almost the entire thing. Apparently in her desire to please my dad, she had nearly perfected the art of the blow job, and I basked in her loving care. 
Gazing down and seeing my mother actually sucking my cock was mind-blowing. From time to time she twisted her head to look up at me, and her dark eyes showed that she really seemed to enjoy what she was doing. The sight was so overwhelming that I suddenly was in sensory overload. Seconds later I felt my balls begin to tingle, and my hips began to involuntarily thrust back and forth, driving my cock into Mom's throat. I couldn't stop myself as I grasped her head, just as I shot the largest load of my life into her belly.
When I came down from a high the likes of which I had never known, I felt really guilty for losing control the way I had. Mom let out a few coughs as she breathed in deeply; I'm sure trying to regain her wind after I nearly smothered her to death. "I'm sorry, Mom," I whispered softly as I stroked the top of her head.
She just smiled and replied, "It's okay, baby, I'm fine, really." She then stood and pulled me over to the bed, where we collapsed down aside one another. Mom gently wrapped her hand around my flaccid cock and began toying with it as she rested her head upon my chest. 
I lightly stroked her back and shoulders through the silky material of her nightie as I lovingly placed kisses atop her head. At times my hands wandered down her back where they found her naked bottom, and I caressed her warm cheeks in my hand. 
At one point Mom looked up with a rather serious look upon her face and asked, "Do you like my butt?"
I smiled softly and said, "No, I love it." 
I was surprised when she said, "You can have it, that is, if you want to." 
There was a strange look on her face that almost said she was totally willing to do anal for me, but didn't really want it herself. I remembered what she said about my father, and assume it was the thing she didn't enjoy, so I responded, "Maybe someday, Mom. I think there are lots of other things we could do right now that we'd both enjoy more."

thanks
Like Reply
Trust me, I wish I were," I answered solemnly.
I heard nothing back from her for a short time, as if Sarah was desperately trying to process what she had just learned. Finally, my speaker hissed with a long, drawn out, "Holy shit. I was not expecting that!"
I had assumed that much, and answered, "You're telling me, but neither was Mom, I'm sure." 
"Oh god, how is she anyway?" she asked with great concern. Of course, I couldn't tell her about the way things ended, but I basically filled her in on the rest of the evening's details. She sounded stunned when I mentioned Mark. "You mean, Mark the roommate, is Mark the, umm, other man?"
"Apparently so," I responded, and then left it at that. We spoke for another few minutes, and I could tell from her voice that Sarah was still somewhat in shock. When I pulled in front of my building, we finally said goodbye so I headed in and got ready for bed. 
As I lay there that evening, I couldn't get my mother off my mind. She was torn apart by what had happened between her and my dad and I felt terrible for her. Of course, before I left her, I had to make things worse by putting my foot in my mouth. I wasn't sure how I was going to be able to face her again.
Yet in spite of everything, I couldn't help but ponder Mom's words about actively trying to entice my dad in the bedroom. Obviously she was not just some frigid housewife avoiding physical contact, but a woman of strong desires openly instigating sex with an unwilling partner. In my mind's eye, I could almost see her dressed in a sexy nightie, and wondered how on earth even a gay man could say no to her. I felt myself grow hard at the image, but fought to clear my head out of concern and finally drifted off to sleep.
I intentionally did not call her for a couple days, which I knew was wrong. Mom needed support, so I felt like a complete loser. The more I thought about my comment, the more innocent it sounded. Sure, I did want to see her in something super sexy, but Mom really had no way of knowing that. She had talked about Dad shattering her confidence, so I figured it was appropriate to pump her up a bit. I hoped she would see it that way anyway.
On Tuesday I finally rang her at work, and she sounded tired but otherwise pretty decent. Getting past that initial barrier, I went back to phoning her daily, and if Mom had concerns about my comment she certainly didn't bring them up.
Sarah called me the next day to let me know she was going to be at our mom's place Thursday evening. I was still a bit uneasy with the way I had left things with Mom, so I tried to come up with an excuse not to attend. Unfortunately, under pressure I couldn't come up with anything on the spot and said I'd see her there. 
Even though I had been to the house thousands of times before, I was filled with a bit of anxiety as I drove the familiar streets. I saw Sarah's car in the driveway, which relaxed my nerves greatly. I was somewhat surprised to find mom dressed in a rather short skirt and silky button down top, something much sexier than anything I had seen her wear to work previously. She also seemed to be wearing a touch of makeup, and I could detect a hint of perfume when she hugged me, which sent a shiver down my spine. 
Sarah had left the boys with a neighbor, so the three of us chatted casually as they worked on dinner. Try as I may, I found in nearly impossible to keep my eyes off of my mom. She really looked lovely, and at times almost seemed to be posing for me as she walked around the kitchen. I did my best to focus my attention on my sister, but at times my eyes were just pulled back to Mom. Visions of her had filled my head of late, and I found myself soaking in her beauty. 
After dinner we chatted for an hour or so, before Sarah said she needed to get home to the kids. I said I should be running as well, and noticed a look of disappointment on Mom's face. She said, "Jonathan, I was hoping you could take some boxes down from the attic for me before you left."
"Sure, Mom," I replied, before we said our goodbyes to Sarah.
Mom pointed out three large boxes she needed carried downstairs, which I handled easily. When the task was done, we stood together in the living room, but I could tell something was on her mind. She looked fidgety, as if she wanted to tell or ask me something, but couldn't find the words. Finally, she moved to me and gave me a big hug, and said, "Well, you should be on your way. Drive safe."
It felt amazing holding her in my arms, and I didn't want to let go, but somehow reluctantly did so. I gave her a quick peck on the cheek and said, "Love you, Ma."
Mom gave me a soft smile and replied, "I love you too, sweetie." 
The next few days she was all I could think about. Every idle moment I found myself pondering just what may have been on her mind before we parted. I also kept seeing visions of her in her short skirt and sexy top, wondering what other revealing outfits she may have buried in her closet. As sick as it may sound, every time I thought about her I felt a stirring in my groin. She was slowing becoming my obsession.
After watching football with the guys the next Sunday afternoon, I called Mom to check in on her. Apparently she had spent much of the weekend going through some of dad's old stuff and wanted to get it all out of the house as soon as possible. She hoped I'd look it over in case I wanted anything before she donated the lot to charity and asked, "Can you come over now? You can stay for dinner, I made a stew." I had no other plans, so I said yes and after a quick shower was on my way.
I was a bit antsy when I knocked on the door, knowing I was going to be all alone with my mother, but she ushered me in with a bright smile and a warm hug, easing my fears. Minutes later I was going through boxes of old clothes and random keepsakes, little of which I really desired. I picked out a few things and set them aside, and Mom asked if I wouldn't mind taking a load in my car to the Goodwill before they closed for the day. While I packed up and drove downtown, Mom was going to shower and get dinner ready.
When I arrived back home I found Mom in the kitchen doling out a large bowl of stew which smelled amazing. I froze in place upon seeing her though as after her shower she had put on the same terry robe that she was wearing the last time I saw her. A feeling of dread passed over me as I wondered if this was some type of signal for me to tread lightly. Mom welcomed me to the table without the slightest look of trepidation on her face, so I hoped it was just a coincidence. 
Dinner was awesome. The stew was warm and hearty, just the type of meal I love on a cool fall day. Mom sipped wine as we ate, and our conversation was as casual as ever. There certainly appeared to be no tension between us, to my great relief.
After eating we adjourned to the living room, where Mom wanted to show me something she'd found earlier that day. We sat aside one another on the couch as she broke out an old photo album with pictures from when Sarah and I were little. There were numerous pictures of my dad in there as well, but we glossed over them and instead focused on the three of us. 
Mom's face seemed to have certain glow, as if the memories had warmed her heart. She truly was a lovely woman, and I found myself staring at her. She caught me and blushed slightly, but directed to conversation back to the photos, minimizing my embarrassment.
Following the last page of the album, Mom and I made small talk for a short time, but I had grown fidgety again and couldn't sit still. Seated so close to my mom was difficult as a big part of me wanted to just pull her into my arms and keep her safe from all the troubles she had recently been through. But there was another part of me too that wanted to pull her into my arms, but not to shield her from cares. No, the part of me that desired her was growing each day, and I just couldn't stop it. I decided it was time to leave and told her I had to be on my way.
As I attempted to get up, she grasped my wrist and asked something that stunned me, "Don't you want to see my new nightgown before you go?"
I had heard similar words from her in my darkest fantasies, but never imagined they would be uttered in anything other than a dream. Was this really happening? I stared at her in wonder for a moment, and could see a certain vulnerability in her eyes. It was almost as if she needed my validation that she really was an attractive woman. Somehow I muttered, "Um, yea, sure I do."
Slowly Mom rose from the sofa and stood before me. She looked really nervous, as she grasped the lapels of her flowing robe. Her cheeks went red as she said, "This isn't one of the really sexy ones, but I hoped you might like it on me." Very slowly, she pulled the robe off her shoulders and let it drop to the floor at her feet. 
Mom was left standing in a pretty, but not very racy burgundy nightgown. The gown was cut with a bit of a V around the neckline, which gave just a touch of cleavage. It was surrounded by lace trim as was the bottom hem which stopped about two inches above the knee. There was also some type of stitching below the breasts, which drew the fabric in a bit more snuggly, but allowed the portion covering her boobs to remain somewhat loose. Overall I'd say she looked super cute, more so than super sexy. 
"Well, what do you think?" she asked as she nervously shuffled her feet.
I could feel my face twist into a grin, as I responded, "Like I said before, adorable."
"You're not just saying that, are you?" she replied, her cheeks glowing a bit more crimson.
I felt terrible for mentioning his name afterwards, but uttered, "Dad must be gay if you couldn't excite him wearing that." 
Mom just stared back at me with a warm smile and softly whispered, "Thank you, honey."
When I thought about my words, I became embarrassed once more. Did she assume that my seeing her in it excited me? It did, of course, but she didn't need to know that. Given everything that had happened of late, I figured it was best to just leave. I stood from the sofa and gave her a warm hug, and told her I had to be going. She walked me to the door, gave me a soft kiss on the lips and then sent me on my way.
As I drove I couldn't get the previous few minutes out of my head. I could still smell her subtle perfume from when I hugged her, and feel the silky fabric of her gown on my hands as I gently stroked her back. Her breasts pressed into my chest when we embraced, and I could sense the warmth between us. She looked so cute in the nightie, but even more so knowing how vulnerable she appeared standing before me, needing some type of positive feedback. I then realized my cock was as hard as a steel spike, thinking of my loving mother. 
Unlike the last time I left her, she seemed so much more at peace with both herself and her situation. In fact, her impromptu fashion show appeared to pick her up a bit, which was wonderful to see. I really hoped that my visit had somehow made a positive impact or her, if only a minor one. It certainly made me feel better anyway.
As I lay in bed, Mom was all I could think about. My cock grew hard once more as I imaged her dancing around her bedroom in her nightie as she claimed she had done for my father. I could almost see her full chest bouncing as she shook to some unnamed song, her hips rocking side to side to the beat. Before I even knew what I was doing, my cock was in my hand and I stroked myself to visions of my lovely mother.
I then remembered her comment about doing something for my dad sexually that was not something she really enjoyed, and I pondered what it was. In my mind I just knew it had to be one of two things, either oral or anal. From the way she had brought it up, I assumed it was the latter. Suddenly I had a vision of Mom bent over as I moved in close behind her, slowly taking her ass in long, smooth strokes. I came with a shudder seconds later.
I desperately wanted to go by and see her the next evening, but my roommate Aaron and I had plans to host friends for Monday Night Football, and I just couldn't bail at that point. When I spoke with her on the phone Monday afternoon, she sounded more chipper than I had heard in weeks which made me feel much better. My work schedule was crazy, but I told her I wanted to see her again soon. She asked if Thursday would work, which was fine with me, so she said I was welcome for dinner. I didn't really want to wait that long to see her, but tried not to appear too over eager either. 
That week was one of the longest in my life, as I couldn't stop thinking about my mother. I wondered what was going through her head when she stood before me in her nightgown, and what she may have thought since. I hoped she didn't think I was a pervert anyway.
When I arrived at her home Thursday as planned, I had a nervous energy I could barely contain. Mom answered the door for me and instantly gave me a big hug. She was dressed in a nice dark skirt, with a white button down shirt, and modest dark heels. Her face looked very cheery, certainly better than at any point that I had seen her since the news about her and my dad first broke, which pleased me to no end.
Dinner was great as usual, and Mom kept the conversation light. There was no mention of Dad, but she asked a lot of questions about me, how I was doing, etc. When I tried to ask the same about her, she quickly dodged the question with a, "Oh, don't you worry about me," and changed the subject. She did seem to bat an eye at me occasionally, but I figured it must just be wishful thinking on my part. 
We both enjoyed a couple glasses of wine with our pasta, and I was feeling much more relaxed when we retired to the living room to rest after our meal. We sat in the same spots as during my previous visit, but I just couldn't take my eyes off her. Mom's skirt seemed to perfectly hug her hips, and tapered down slightly to really highlight her curves. Her blouse was open a couple buttons, drawing my eyes into the dark chasm between her lovely bosoms. I think she may have caught me checking out her chest at one point, but pretended not to notice. 
We chatted for a couple hours, and I honestly could have stayed all night. I was about to call it an evening when she said, "I need to run to the restroom. I'll be back in one minute." Before I could just say goodnight, she was down the hall like a flash. 
I waited for her for over five minutes, and began to wonder if she fell in or something. Just as I was about ready to check on her, I saw her round the corner, clad in her white terry robe. Instantly my pulse began to pound, wondering if I was in for another show.
Once again she stood before me, but this time looking far more confident in herself. A soft smile broke out across her face, and she said, "I know you need to get going, but I wanted to show you a recent purchase."
There was no way in hell I was leaving then, but tried to sound casual, "I'd love to see it, um, whatever it is."
She smiled deeper and almost whispered, "I think you'll like it." Her hands moved to her chest as she peeled back the robe, then let if fall to her feet just as she had done the previous time. My mom was now standing in a soft pink nightgown, which cascaded gently down from her shoulders to about mid-thigh. The top was a bit tighter than the last one, so I could just make out two small bumps atop her chest, clearly pointing out her nipples. The fabric rounded her hips nicely and left quite a bit of leg on display. While still cute, this number was certainly sexier than the last. 
She must have seen the approval registered in my eyes, when she said, "I take it you like?"
"Wow, you look amazing!" I blurted out, unable to restrain myself. 
She had a grin on her face so I knew she already knew the answer, but she asked, "You're not just being nice to your old mom, are you Jonathan?"
I felt like saying, "Come here and feel the throbbing in my groin and see for yourself," but instead said, "No way Mom, you look really beautiful."
Mom beamed and moved towards me, and plopped down onto the sofa beside me. We hugged again, and she whimpered in my ear, "I don't know what I'd do right now without you, sweetheart."
I almost felt like I was going to break out in tears at her words, but somehow managed to respond, "I'll always be here for you."
In almost a whisper, I heard, "I know you will, baby."
As we sat together, I gently let my hands wander to her back as I softly caressed her. She seemed content to sit with me all night, but I had to go. My body was on fire and I feared I might do something silly if I stayed too long. Once again Mom walked me to the door, and kissed me before I left. It lasted only a moment, but her lips were soft and wet on my own. I intentionally kept her a bit away from me as we hugged, fearing that she might feel my erection against her and possibly ruin an otherwise perfect evening. That night I stroked myself off to thoughts of our kiss, and what her pouty lips might feel like on other, more intimate parts of my body.
I spoke with Sarah from work the next day, and filled her in on the details I thought she needed to know. I told her Mom looked and acted much more positive, but I once again left out a few key items. There was no reason to let her know about the cleavage or the sexy pink nightie, not to mention Mom's subtly flirtatious behavior.
Sarah seemed to know a bit about my visit, and said, "I know, I spoke with Mom this morning. She said you've been really great to her."
I must admit I was curious about their conversation, but decided to downplay things. Very casually, I responded, "I haven't done anything special."
"You've been there for her and that's what she needs more than anything." After a pause, she added, "Just keep doing what you're doing." Clearly Sarah had no idea just what she was encouraging from me, but I was more than willing to keep doing exactly what I had been doing, and then some. 
Later in the afternoon I called Mom as well, and she seemed truly excited to hear from me. Every now and then she would drop the tone of her voice into a sexy whisper. I didn't know if she was just trying to keep our conversation private from colleagues in her office or whether she was trying to tease me a bit. Either way, I loved it and shivers ran down my spine with almost every word. 
I told her dinner was superb and thanked her thoroughly for a wonderful evening. She almost hissed, "It was my pleasure, sweetie," which made my cock throb. She then asked, "Do you want to come over for dinner on Sunday afternoon?" 
Wild horses couldn't have dragged me away, so I eagerly accepted. As much as I love my sister and twin nephews, I was crushed when I heard, "Good, Sarah's bringing the boys as well. It'll be great to eat as a family again."
I tried to contain my disappointment when I responded, "Yea, sure will. So, I guess we'll see you Sunday."
When I was younger, Mom would make a big Sunday feast she'd serve around three in the afternoon. It was usually a roast or a ham, with plenty of fixings we could use as leftovers for a couple days. I assumed that was Mom's plan, so I arrived at her house at about 1:30, just in case. Honestly, I had hoped to beat my sister so I could spend some alone time with Mom, but she was already there.
It truly was a blast to play with the boys as I hadn't seen them in a while. We ran in the yard together for a long while as the ladies finished cooking, before we all settled down to an awesome meal. As I had expected, Mom prepared a roast which was perfectly cooked and melted in the mouth. After eating, we stayed at the table and chatted for a long time, enjoying one another's company.
Sarah finally left at about 6:00, while I tried to come up with a reason to stay. Mom solved that for me by saying, "Those kids must have worn you out, sweetie. You look exhausted. Why don't you go lie on the couch and watch football while I finish cleaning up in here."

[url=https://www...'.s/moms-perfect-peach#][/url]

thanks
Like Reply
I loved the idea of staying longer, but wanted to spend more time with her, so I replied, "I can help you clean up."

She walked over to me with a sexy little smile and said, "Nonsense. You go rest; I'll be done in a jiffy." I tried to resist, but she playfully pushed me towards the living room and lightly spanked my butt, saying, "Mind your mother and go."

I had a full belly and was worn out, so although I was excited to be alone in Mom's presence, I soon fell asleep on the sofa. When I awoke, the game was over and it was dark outside. Mom was sitting in a recliner next to the couch, reading a book with her cute glasses on. She was wearing her robe once again, and I instantly perked up, wondering what might come later.

I admired her in silence for a minute or so, when she looked over at me and caught me staring. She placed the book down on her lap and said, "Well, look who's among the living again. Sleep well Mister Van Winkle?"

I stretched my arms over my head, and asked, "What time is it?"

"It's after eight, you slept almost two hours," Mom said with a look of concern on her face. "Are you getting enough rest at home or are you out partying every night?"

I sat up and tried to look as casual as possible, as if I hadn't noticed the robe, joking, "I'm fine Mom, really. It's just hard work chasing those two little brats."

She gave me an easy smile back and replied, "You don't have to tell me, I know all about chasing two brats."

"Yea, I guess you do," I chuckled, and stood to shake out my stiff legs.

Mom's eyes followed me around the room, before she said, "I waited dessert for you, but you looked so peaceful I let you sleep. I finally had a slice of pie about an hour ago and then took a hot bath." There seemed to be a little glint in her eye, and I was wondering if she was up to something. She rose from the chair and came to me, and then grasped my hand and led me to the kitchen. "Have a seat," she directed, and then went to the refrigerator to fetch the pie.

She watched me intently as I wolfed down a generous slice and sipped from a cup of hot coffee. I told her the pie was great and she informed me she'd already made a big plate for me to take home. Being a bachelor, that was welcoming news, trust me.

We chatted for a while in the kitchen before Mom suggested we move to the living room where it was more comfortable. A shiver ran down my spine upon hearing those words, wondering if it might possibly be show time once more. Mom didn't tip her hand and just remained stone faced as we moved from the table.

We sat aside one another again as I anxiously finished my coffee. After draining the cup, I put it down and we just gazed at each other in silence. Finally, Mom said, "Well, you should probably be going now I assume."

Of course I did not want to leave, but couldn't say, "Take off the robe." Instead I just said, "Yea, I suppose so."

Mom reached over and patted the hand I had resting on my thigh and said the magic words, "I have something to show you before you go."

A shiver ran through my body at her soft contact, and her words were simply music to my ears. My face suddenly felt warm, so I knew I was blushing slightly. I looked back at her in wonder and she returned my gaze with a wide grin.

She stood before me just like before, but unlike the last time, she seemed a bit more apprehensive. I was wondering what she had on that made her so nervous but my interest was certainly peaked. Her hands went to the lapels of her robe, but this time she didn't just pull it off. Instead she looked at me intently and said, "Jonathan, this one's a bit more risqué than the last two. You may not want to see me this way."

I was a bit amused that she thought even for a moment that I might say no after hearing that. I fought to calm my nerves, and said, "Mom, if you're uncomfortable showing me then don't. But if you don't mind, I'd really like to see what you have on." Somehow I hoped my words sounded more encouraging than desperate.

She still looked uncertain, and said, "Okay, but remember, you asked for it." Her fingers wrapped around the fluffy white material as she pulled it open, and then eased the robe to her feet. Mom was left standing before me in a super sexy peach nightgown, possibly the loveliest single vision I had ever seen. The material was sheer, yet not completely see-through. I could make out the shape of her breasts through the fabric and her nipples were definitely on display for my hungry eyes.

There was a matching panty I saw down below, and a clearly defined dark patch directly above the top seam of her undies was visible as well. The gown came down to just two or three inches below her crotch, exposing most of her beautiful legs. At that moment my prick was so hard it was almost painful.

I was so busy soaking her in I forgot she was looking at me. When our eyes met once more, I felt completely embarrassed for ogling her the way I had, but she appeared thrilled by my expression. She asked one simple word, "And?"

"Adorable," was the safe word that came to mind, but I was really thinking of many others.

"Just adorable?" she asked. "I was really hoping for more than that."

Unable to check myself, I responded enthusiastically, "Okay, how about amazing, or maybe gorgeous?"

With a grin she said, "Well, that's better, but I was hoping for sexy."

I took a deep breath and replied, "Sexiest thing I've ever seen."

"Much better," she whispered and moved to the couch to sit beside me. I tried not to look, but when she sat the gown rode up a bit, exposing a hint of her little peach panties. Mom caught me red handed, but appeared nonplussed. She turned to face me a bit and asked, "It's not too much is it?"

"No it's perfect, it really is," I responded, nodding my head for emphasis.

In a hushed voice, she asked, "Is there anything you'd change about it? Maybe the color or something?"

I don't know what on earth prompted me to say it, but I had to be honest for some reason. "Well, there is one little thing."

She moved closer and whispered, "Tell me."

Before I could stop myself, I lifted the bottom of her gown to expose her belly and panties. Tuffs of dark hair curled above the panties by about a half inch, and I slowly reached my fingers out and stroked them. I looked into her eyes and muttered, "I'd shave this."

As soon as the words came out of my mouth I wanted to somehow pull them back it. I simply couldn't believe what I had said and done. In my desperation to touch her in an intimate way, I totally screwed up and was certain I had completely ruined the moment.

Mom appeared a bit embarrassed but otherwise handled it quite well. She asked softly, "Is that what young women do these days?" I just nodded with burning cheeks, so she then asked, "And that's what you like?" Again, I only nodded. She looked at me with an understanding expression on her lovely face and said, "Thanks for being so honest with me. Wait here and I'll be back in a few minutes."

Deep down I had a feeling what she must be doing, but I just couldn't believe it was really happening. I was certain she had gone to her bathroom to shave off some of her pubic hair for me, which just blew me away. I couldn't sit anymore and began pacing as I waited for her to come back. My cock was hard as a rock, and for a moment I actually contemplated running to my old room to quickly rub one out to calm my nerves but thought better of it.

It was at least ten minutes later when I saw her round the corner to reenter the living room. She told me to take a seat, and moved about two feet directly in front of me. Very deliberately, she lifted the nightie up to expose most of her tummy, her panties now clearly in view. The hair above the undies was completely gone, and the fabric clung to her mound, leading me to believe she must have shaved below as well. I could even see the slit running down the center, and desperately fought to refrain from touching her again.

I could feel my mouth watering as I thought about how much I'd love to run my tongue over that entire area and just eat her up. Going down on a woman was one of my favorite things in the entire world and there was nobody I'd rather please than my mom. She broke my silent reverie with one word, "Better?"

"Perfect," I whimpered, trying to contain myself.

Mom released the gown from her hands and then dropped back down beside me. She leaned in and gave me a wet kiss, and whispered, "You make me feel so beautiful."

"You are beautiful, Mother." After a pause, I added, "And sexy too."

"I feel sexy right now, baby," she moaned into my ear, and leaned her head to rest on my shoulder.

Somehow I could just tell this was a moment I had to act upon, but didn't know what to do. I mean, this was my mother, not some random chic from school I might never have to see again.

I was about to lift her chin and kiss her, when mom stirred. She leaned backwards, spread her legs and raised the gown once more. She looked up at me and asked, "This isn't too much, is it?"

"No, it's perfect," I repeated.

I was stunned when she said, "No, I mean this." With that she placed her fingers atop the panties and pulled them downward a few inches. Her entire shaved pussy was on display, and I soaked it in. She traced her fingers around the bare skin above her clit, and whispered, "It feels so soft now." My eyes must have been bugging out of my head, but even more so when she whimpered, "Go ahead and touch it, I want you to."

My fingers trembled as I reached for her tummy. Very gently, I laid them on the soft skin just below her belly button and began to caress her. Mom let out a long, "Hmm," sound as my hand started moving all over her warm abdomen. I looked up into her eyes, and found her staring back at me. The next thing I knew we were locked in a passionate kiss, our tongues dancing inside each other's mouths.

I felt her hand grab my wrist and gently prod it lower. It was clear what she wanted and I was only too happy to oblige. Under my fingertips I soon felt the warm, slick lips of her pussy and began stroking them with soft but insistent pressure. I touched her lightly for a while, and then slowly sank two fingers inside her. Mom actually sighed into my mouth as I gently began running my fingers in and out of her soaked sex.

After all my years of fantasizing about the moment, I found the reality was exponentially better than any of my wildest dreams. My senses seemed to be in a heightened state as somehow every touch, taste, sight and smell registered in my brain like never before. Mom's mouth tasted of mint as we kissed, and I could just detect a hint of flowers as I inhaled her perfume through my nose. I could see her hips slowly rocking into my hand as her warm, wet pussy enveloped my fingers.

I almost jumped out of my skin when I felt mom's hand drift across my thigh to my crotch. An instant later, she rested her palm over my throbbing cock and pressed down upon it firmly. She then began sliding her hand from the very tip of my cock, down to cup my balls and then back again. Over and over she stroked me through my slacks as I too found myself whimpering into her mouth.

As much as I loved what my mom was doing to me, I truly wanted the night to be about her. Over the previous few weeks I had learned how she had been neglected sexually for years, and I wanted to do my part to somehow begin tipping the scale the other way.

I reluctantly slid my ass off the couch, away from her gentle manipulation, and drifted to the floor between her legs. Mom looked down at me with surprise, I'm sure wondering just what I was up to. I leaned forward and pushed her legs over my shoulder, and then ran my hands to her hips. I grasped her cute peach panties and pulled them downwards. My hands went back to her thighs, and I spread them around me.

I found myself kneeling between my mom's outstretched legs, staring up at a perfect little pussy no more than a foot from my face. Her arousal was evident as her lips glistened with dew, and I just had to taste her. Very slowly, I brought my mouth to her thighs and began lightly kissing them. My fingers gently stroked her soft skin as well as I teased my way higher up her splayed legs. I could hear heavy breathing from above as I licked the freshly shaven skin just atop her pussy. Mom let out a loud moan when I finally ran my tongue down the center of her slit and tasted her for the first time.

I lapped at her sex softly for a while, drawing long, "Oh's," from my mother's lips. She seemed to love my gentle attention, but I glanced up into her face to see for sure. Mom had a look of wonder on her face as she watched me make love to her pussy. From her look and the way her body was reacting, I knew it must have been ages since my dad had shown her this type of attention, if ever. I mean, if I was a gay guy, the last thing on earth I'd probably want to do is go down on a woman.

Suddenly I almost felt like a knight on a quest, a mission to give as much pleasure to my mother as possible. I pressed my face into her crotch and sank my tongue as deep inside of her as I could. I began sliding it in and out, almost fucking her with my tongue. Every now and then I would back off and lightly flick just the tip across her clit before plunging it back inside.

Mom had my head in her hands as she basked in the loving attention. She rolled her butt, gently pressing her crotch into my face in a rhythmic manner. Every time I licked her clit she thrust forward, groaning with pleasure. I loved the fact that she was enjoying herself so much, but wanted to make her cum.

I slid two fingers inside Mom's wet depths and began moving them about. My tongue went to her little bud and I captured it between my lips and started to lightly suck it. Mom began to thrash about in earnest as she rode my face hard, then wailed as she came with a roar. I kept lightly licking until her body finally relaxed back onto the cushions.

My cock was hard as a rock, and I really wanted to be inside either her mouth or pussy, but I wanted to get her off again. I eased my fingers out of her and began lapping up all of her tangy secretions which coated her crotch. Occasionally I would suck one of her pussy lips into my mouth and nurse the juice from it, which Mom seemed to love.

I know Mom had taken a bath while I slept, so I knew she was fresh and clean. Wanting to see how she'd respond, I slowly ran my tongue lower until I lightly rimmed her cute little butt. Mom almost went through the roof as the tip of my tongue teased her ass, but she pulled my face deeper into her, clearly enjoying what I had done. I heard a loud, "Oh God, baby," as I continued licking her bottom, then moved back up to tongue her pussy.

With her groans as positive reinforcement, I generously kissed and licked the entire area with abandon. Soon Mom began panting as she rocked against me harder and harder. I once again slid my fingers inside her as I concentrated licking her clit. I ran my other hand to her bottom and began gently teasing my thumb back and forth over her tight opening as I continued working her pussy above. Just seconds later, Mom wailed as she came for a second time.

I moved up until I sat beside her once more, and pulled her over onto my chest. Mom's body heaved against me as she fought to regain her breath, while I caressed her back like a father would do to a small child. After another minute or so, Mom looked up at me with a loving smile. She brought her face to mine and gave me a soft kiss. "That was amazing, sweetheart," she whispered.

"For me too," I replied honestly.

Only a moment, she pulled back and said, "I thought guys didn't like doing that. I mean, your father never..." Her words died out after mentioning him but it was clear to me what she had intended to say. Dad had never made love to her with his mouth, which to me absolutely was his loss.

"I love it, Mom, really," I said, unable to contain a smile. I added, "Anytime you'd like a repeat performance, just let me know."

Mom giggled like a schoolgirl and replied, "Don't say that. I'll never let you out of the house."

I kissed her forehead softly and said, "I may never what to leave."

We began making out once more before Mom's hand found my erection. She rubbed me through my slacks as we kissed, and my own hands sought out her big boobs. We touched each other for a while, when Mom suddenly pulled back. She gave me the sultriest look I'd ever seen and asked, "Tell me what you want, baby. I'll do anything for you." After a pause, she added, "Anything at all."

I didn't know what to say as I wanted to do so much but felt guilty asking for any of it. I truly wanted the night to be about her, so I mumbled, "Whatever you want, Mom."

She just smiled back at me and rise from the sofa. She reached out her hand and grasped mine, and as she pulled me forward, said, "Come to bed with me."

Mom led me by the hand to her room, and then stopped beside her bed where we resumed kissing. Her hands ran to my sides where she grabbed my shirt and pulled it over my head. Next, she dropped to the carpet on her knees and reached for the buckle of my jeans. She stared up at me with a sexy smile as she loosened my pants and pulled them to the floor.

It was amazing to watch as Mom took my erection in her small hand for the first time and began slowly stroking its length. Her face was glowing as she rubbed me, and then moved closer to the point where her mouth was an inch of so from its tip. She had a wicked grin on her face as she asked, "This looks so painful, baby. Want Mommy to kiss it and make it all better?"

I could barely speak, but somehow grunted, "Yes."

"That's my boy," she whispered as she wrapped her lips around the head of my throbbing prick. Mom continued to stoke me as she sucked me deeper and deeper into her mouth. My cock is slightly larger than average, maybe seven and a half inches, but Mom was able to take almost the entire thing. Apparently in her desire to please my dad, she had nearly perfected the art of the blow job, and I basked in her loving care.

Gazing down and seeing my mother actually sucking my cock was mind-blowing. From time to time she twisted her head to look up at me, and her dark eyes showed that she really seemed to enjoy what she was doing. The sight was so overwhelming that I suddenly was in sensory overload. Seconds later I felt my balls begin to tingle, and my hips began to involuntarily thrust back and forth, driving my cock into Mom's throat. I couldn't stop myself as I grasped her head, just as I shot the largest load of my life into her belly.

When I came down from a high the likes of which I had never known, I felt really guilty for losing control the way I had. Mom let out a few coughs as she breathed in deeply; I'm sure trying to regain her wind after I nearly smothered her to death. "I'm sorry, Mom," I whispered softly as I stroked the top of her head.

She just smiled and replied, "It's okay, baby, I'm fine, really." She then stood and pulled me over to the bed, where we collapsed down aside one another. Mom gently wrapped her hand around my flaccid cock and began toying with it as she rested her head upon my chest.

I lightly stroked her back and shoulders through the silky material of her nightie as I lovingly placed kisses atop her head. At times my hands wandered down her back where they found her naked bottom, and I caressed her warm cheeks in my hand.

At one point Mom looked up with a rather serious look upon her face and asked, "Do you like my butt?"

I smiled softly and said, "No, I love it."

I was surprised when she said, "You can have it, that is, if you want to."

There was a strange look on her face that almost said she was totally willing to do anal for me, but didn't really want it herself. I remembered what she said about my father, and assume it was the thing she didn't enjoy, so I responded, "Maybe someday, Mom. I think there are lots of other things we could do right now that we'd both enjoy more."

thanks
Like Reply
Mom let out a relieved sigh, and then lowered her head and began lightly licking my nipples. I had never had a woman lick and suck my chest the way my mother was doing but it honestly felt amazing. Between that and the gentle manipulation from her hand on my cock, I was rock hard again in minutes.

Clearly Mom must have noticed my state of arousal, and coyly asked, "Well, just what should we do with this?" For just a second I did think about her ass, but tried to push that idea from my head. While I was mulling a couple options, Mom asked, "Do you want to be in Mommy's mouth again? Or would you rather be inside her little peach?"

I suddenly remembered when she bathed my sister and me as children, she would tell Sarah to wash her little peach. Apparently that was her name for her pussy, which somehow seemed really fitting. A shiver ran through my body when I understood Mom was offering to fuck me, and I whispered, "Your peach."

Mom smiled at me widely, and climbed up to straddle my body. Her hands went to her hips and she slowly lifted her sexy nightgown over her head and tossed it aside. She cupped her large breasts in her hands and stared down at me with burning eyes. "You like them, don't you? I've seen you looking at my tits."

I nodded my head and said, "They're beautiful."

Mom's face softened and she said, "Go ahead, touch them."

My hands were on her hips and I slowly slid them up her torso and moved them over hers. We both caressed her tits together, as Mom began easing her crotch back and forth against my abdomen. She then moved her hands to my chest and rose up off me, and then lined my hard cock up with her pussy. Very slowly, she sank down on the length my prick.

I couldn't believe it. My wildest dream had finally come true. I was inside my mother's little peach and it felt amazing. She was much tighter than I expected, and her pussy seemed to lightly squeeze me as she began riding my shaft. She gave me a sexy smile and said, "You just lay back baby boy and let Mommy take good care of you." Her words sent a shiver down my spine and I whimpered aloud. "Oh, you like this, don't you," she teased, and I could only nod in assent.

My hands were still holding her tits as Mom rose and fell onto my erection. I began tweaking her long nipples between my thumb and forefingers, drawing from her a long, "Yes."

We rocked against one another for a couple more minutes at our slow, steady pace, when Mom kicked things up a notch. She leaned over and started kissing me as her body began moving more rapidly. I reluctantly removed my hands from her breasts and placed them on her hips, forcing her up and down on my cock.

Mom began grunting as I drove my cock up into her as she did her best to match my quicker pace. Our crotches slapped against one another as we humped with abandon, both groaning incoherently as our passions rolled to a boil. As much as I wanted to make that moment last all night, my body finally gave in and my back arched up off the mattress as I came inside her smoldering snatch. Mom came just after I did, riding herself to orgasm on my shooting shaft.

My mother's soaked body was pressed tightly to my own as she lay on my chest. I could hear her ragged breathing as her face was pressed into the nape of my neck. My hands gently wandered her entire back, from her neck to her bottom as I basked in the afterglow of our amazing evening together.

I have no idea how long we stayed like that, but it must have been close to a half an hour. I think Mom may have even fallen asleep at one point, but finally stirred and moved her head above mine. Her eyes were glowing and her cheeks were flush as she said, "You were wonderful, Jonathan."

A soft smile turned my face as I responded, "Me? I think you did all the work."

"Well, that's a mother's job, I guess," she replied with a grin of her own, and then kissed my cheek.

I had to pee badly, so I finally rolled mom off me and headed to the bathroom. A soft chuckle escaped my lips when I looked in the mirror. My hair was totally disheveled, but there was a stupid smile stretched from ear to ear that I simply couldn't get off my face. Dreams really do come true.

When I went back to the room, Mom was lying on her side in the fetal position, her nude butt facing out towards me. I moved beside the bed and began lightly stroking her back. "Hmm, that feels wonderful, baby," she whimpered as my hands roamed all over her soft skin.

I leaned over and whispered in her ear, "I could touch you all night."

"You're so good to me," she moaned, as my fingertips moved across her ass and gently stroked her pussy lips.

She was still damp, so I began lightly toying with her sex once more. "Like that?" I asked softly.

"Oh yes," she hissed as I lightly prodded her opening.

My cock grew hard once more as I watched her body begin to slowly move in response to my fingers. The bed was almost the perfect height to bring our crotches together, so I moved closer and ran the tip of my dick to her pussy. I grasped my cock and began running it up and down her lips before I slowly slid it in.

"Oh my god," Mom gasped, but thrust her bottom back towards me. I placed one hand on her hip and the other on her thigh and began rocking forward and backwards. Mom curled up even more and pressed her vagina against me. "Fuck me baby. Fuck Momma's pussy," she groaned as I increased my pace.

I really liked this position as it allowed me to really propel myself in and out of her firmly. Mom seemed to love it too as she moaned loudly every time I sank into her. I noticed her hands had moved to her chest and she appeared to be pulling on her nipples as we fucked. I saw her puckered hole just an inch or so away from my cock, and understood why my dad must have wanted it. It took everything I had to stay in her pussy and not wander up a slot.

The hand I had on Mom's hip I pressed forward between her legs and began toying with her clit as I slammed into her. Mom pushed herself back into me even harder and started shouting, "Yes, yes, yes." I slid my other hand between mom's thighs and wrapped my fingers around her leg for leverage. I began pulling her back into me as I fucked her as hard as I possibly could. Mom let out a long, loud wail as she came, and I dumped yet another load inside her less than thirty seconds later.

Mom and I enjoyed a relaxing shower together, and then retired to my old room since her sheets were completely soaked. We tenderly held one another for a while, kissing every now and then, but mostly just touching. I found myself just staring into the depths of her beautiful dark eyes, completely lost in the moment.

At one point, Mom gazed back at me and said, "I love the way you look at me." I couldn't say a word, I just smiled back. "Promise you'll never grow tired of me," she whispered, her face as innocent as a child's.

"I promise," I replied with all the honesty I could summon.

Her face went soft again, and she said, "Don't worry; I know I can't have you forever. I want you to marry and make me lots of grand babies." She then looked at me and said hopefully, "But until then..."

"Until then, I'm going to do everything in my power to make you the happiest woman on earth," I stated flatly, and drew Mom into a kiss. I knew I couldn't make up for the years of neglect she had suffered at my dad's hands, but I was ready to die trying.

thanks
Like Reply
-

The End

thanks
Like Reply