Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Mommy's Good Boy
Mom then climbed into my lap facing me. We kissed deeply, tasting ourselves on the other's mouth. We held each other close, now both wordlessly reveling in the love we shared. It didn't take long for me to get hard with mom on my lap.
I reached between her legs and felt her still-drenched pussy. I slid two fingers easily inside her cunt and moved upward, stimulating her G-spot. She moaned loudly as her good boy stimulated her sex.
I couldn't wait any longer. I needed to feel myself buried inside the cunt that made me. I wanted to fill my mother full of my hot cream, and to feel her cum again and again on my cock. I wanted everything -- but most of all I needed to hear that mom wanted me just as bad. I realized she hadn't spoken a word since our conversation before I went down on her.
"Mom, tell me that you want me." She looked into my eyes with love, but remained silent. "Mom, what is it? Are you regretting this?"
She shook her head no, but said nothing. "Mom, it seems like something is wrong. What is it?" Again, the silence. It was maddening. I started to think I had somehow ruined something by forcing this day. My heart began to break.
"Mom, if we have to stop, just let me know. As badly as I want this, I won't continue unless you tell me this is what you want, too." Mom looked away from me and sighed heavily. She started to rise off my lap, and my cock sprung straight up. Wordlessly, mom shifted her position. I could feel the head of my cock slide against her pussy. I thought to myself: so close. But if it's not right for her, it's not right.
Imagine my surprise when mom wordlessly sank her weight down onto me, inch by inch, and I suddenly found my cock buried to the hilt inside my mom's tight, wet pussy!
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
[+] 2 users Like neerathemall's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Oh, fuck!" I screamed in pleasure. "Mom, oh, fuck! Yes! Oh, my love!" On and on as mom rose and sank, lifting upward until just the tip of my cock was left inside her, then sinking full down. She moaned as she fucked me, faster and faster. Her cunt gripped me as though she never wanted to let go.
Mom pressed her lips to mine and we were joined, tongue to tongue and cock to cunt, as I sat and let my mommy fuck me. Up and down, back and forth she rode, picking up speed as she neared her first climax.
"Oof! Eeeh! Uuunnn!" Over and over as ecstasy overtook her. I felt her juices flood my cock as she came. She never lost a stroke, fucking me faster and harder. I began to raise my hips to meet her thrusts, and we slapped together in blissful union. I couldn't hold out much longer. Mom was just too good!
"Oh, my love, I'm going to cum soon" I told her. She rode still faster and harder, my hands on her hips to help her lift and settle.
"Oof! Uunn! Een!" Mom's next orgasm triggered my own, and I pulled her down hard on my cock so I could send my seed to the deepest parts of her vagina. I shot what felt like a pint of cum into my loving mother, who was lost in the throes of her own orgasm. Mom and I just came together, I thought. It was bliss!
As we both returned to full awareness, we kissed tenderly. Still, mom remained silent. I placed my hands on her head and turned her so she had to look at me.
"Mom, did I do something wrong? Why won't you talk to me?" A single tear streamed down her cheek, which I tenderly wiped away.
"I love you so, min gode pojke," mom began. "I'm sorry you thought I'm upset. Exactly the opposite, my love. I simply couldn't admit out loud that I wanted what I know is wrong, which is just what you gave me. As long as I didn't say it out loud, I gave myself permission to let it happen naturally, and I didn't have to think that I was at fault for possibly hurting you. But now, there's no reason not to say it. I want you to fuck me, min gode pojke. I want you to always be my personal motherfucker!"
I pulled her close to me and held her for a moment.
"Mom, my love, there is no fault here; no blame to take. I've been trying to make exactly this happen for so long now. You've done nothing wrong. You've helped your child achieve his dream. Isn't that what a mother's love is for?" She smiled, and in this silence, I came to understand some things about my mother.
"One question is nagging at me," I said. "You told me years ago that masturbation was wrong. Yet you pleasured yourself just last night. I don't understand that."
Mom smiled and told me that she never actually felt that masturbation was wrong. She enjoyed masturbating, in fact. It was when she walked in on me, catching me in the act, that she realized I was a man -- an 18-year-old man she was drawn to.

thanks
Like Reply
Watching me masturbate awakened a sexual interest in her, and she wasn't ready to accept it. My mother had desired me for years, but couldn't act on it! We laughed over that.
"Well, no worries now, my mother. We have each other, and we don't have to answer to anyone about the choices we make in our life. No one need know about us, and we can just enjoy ourselves together."
Mom leaned in and kissed me, wriggling her bottom on my cock. "Now then, she said, "I have something I need you to clarify for me."
"Ask anything you want, my love."
Mom smiled sexily as she asked "After the first night Wendy stayed here, you said there was some special thing you do with your thumb?"
I was more than happy to demonstrate for her. After all, I always want to be my mommy's good boy.

END

thanks
Like Reply