Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Mike's expression darkened. Anna WAS "daddy's little girl." She WAS "the apple of Mike's eye." It didn't matter where the sperm came from.

Jim realized his mistake. "Sorry," he said sheepishly. After a moment he hesitantly asked "Have you seen Drums?"

Mike was definitely in a dark mood. He said "If he tries to start something with Jen. If he tries to take Anna from me. I'll kill him."

Jim eyed Mike nervously. "Yeah right," he said with an awkward laugh. He joked "What, you have a gun?"

"I don't need a gun," Mike said simply, his face completely serious.

"What?" Jim said not understanding.

"You're at a stop light," Mike said. "It turns green and you go. But the other light malfunctions and you get hit head on by a tracker trailer."

"What?"

"You go to the pharmacy," Mike continued. "The computer screws up so the pharmacist gives you the wrong medicine."

"Mike ...."

"The elevator you're in plunges 50 floors," Mike said. "The furnace explodes." He gave Jim a hard determined look. "You don't need a gun to kill Jim. You just need a computer."

"Yeah right," Jim said with an awkward laugh. Getting into the game, he offered "What about a runaway train?"

"No, don't want to hurt innocent people," Mike said immediately.

Jim stared at Mike. He realized these weren't off-the-cuff ideas. Mike had thought it through, had put serious thought into it. How to kill a person. A chill ran down his spine. "Mike, you're joking right?" Jim said with another awkward laugh.

For long moments the hard dark look stayed on Mike's face. Then he broke into a smile. "Sure Jim, I'm joking," he said. The smile was forced, and then it was gone, replaced by the hard look again. He said "Anna is mine."

"Yeah, I mean, I get that," Jim sputtered. "The point system doesn't always work. I'll tell DeShawn that."

Mike shrugged, not caring if Jim told DeShawn or not.

"Shit, I think we need another round mate," Jim joked. He looked at Mike warily and added, "Major buzz kill." Mike smiled. They ordered another round and were silent as they sipped their new drinks.

"Anyway, I'm just saying," Jim said wanting to change back to the original subject. "The whole point system. All the half black babies. If this was a movie it'd be a comedy."

"More like a tragedy," Mike whispered thinking about all the mixed color kids. There was still a lot of prejudice in the world. Half white / half black kids might not be accepted by either group. Those kids were starting life at a disadvantage. Yeah, he and Jen might eventually have challenges with Anna. But at least outwardly they looked like her biological parents.

"What?" Jim asked, not hearing Mike's comment.

"Nothing," Mike said. He had no right to judge Jim. From what he could tell, Jim and Sally were great parents. Who knew? Maybe kids like Dannika will change the world.

Mike's thoughts turned back to the immediate problem. He said "So, if Stacy doesn't get pregnant soon ...."

"Then DeShawn will move to another girl," Jim said. "It's not like he doesn't have his choice of white wives. You have no idea how many couples are into this. I mean, look around New York or any big city. There are a lot of mixed up kids. You ask the parents, they say they adopted. But they didn't Mike. A lot of times they're just like me and Stacy."

Mike nodded slowly, taking this all in. "So what are you going to do?"

"I'm doing what I have to," Jim said grimly. "You know how the fantasy is Mike. I want it to happen. So does Stacy. Yeah I started it. She was reluctant at first. But now she's like me. Obsessed with it. Obsessed with black men, having their babies."

It seemed like Jim was being defensive. Mike asked again "So ... what are you doing about it?"

"You know Stacy got me to wear a cage?" Jim said. "It was actually my idea. When Stacy gets into a black man like DeShawn, I'm not much use to her anyway. I mean, sexually. Wearing the cage takes the pressure off. She can concentrate on DeShawn without feeling guilty about me. And I can stop thinking about sex with her."

"Okay," Mike said, not knowing where Jim was going. "But you're out of the cage now?"

"Yeah, because Stacy doesn't want me to suffer," Jim said. "She lets me have fuck buddies." Jim paused, as if waiting for Mike to give an update on Jen. When he didn't Jim looked disappointed – or frustrated – but he continued. "But DeShawn doesn't like me uncaged. It's not enough he's the alpha dick. He wants to be the only dick around Stacy. He doesn't want to take the chance of my white seed mixing with his black seed in Stacy."

"So?" Mike prompted.

Jim looked down, as if embarrassed to say the next part. Finally he said "DeShawn doesn't want Stacy to see me as a sexual object. He doesn't want Stacy to have any desire for me."

"But ... how is that possible?" Mike asked. Stacy might be in lust with DeShawn's body and cock. But Jim was still her husband. There would always be some desire there. It was inevitable between a married couple who loved each other.

Jim paused again, this time longer. His cheeks reddened with embarrassment. He whispered in a hoarse voice "I'm wearing panties Mike. That's what DeShawn wants. He put me in panties. He says, if Stacy sees my cock in panties, there's no way she'll have any desire for me."

"Oh," Mike said shocked. "You agreed to that?"

"I told you, I'm trying to make it work," Jim replied. He gave a lopsided grin and admitted "It's actually a turn on. You know, the humiliation and all. It feels kind of sexy with a string up my ass."

"Okay, too much information," Mike said with a laugh. Jim laughed back. Mike hesitantly asked "So is it working with Stacy?"

"Yeah I guess," Jim said. "She's not interested in me at all. Sexually I mean." He added nervously, "It's like, DeShawn took away my manhood."

"Yeah."

"That part's a turn on too," Jim admitted. As if worried Mike was judging him harshly, Jim hesitantly asked "Do you get what I'm saying?"

With everything Jim was telling him, Mike felt like he had to open up too. "A couple times Jen got me to suck off guys. She started it, but those guys got into it. It was like they were trying to make me look bad in front of Jen. One of the guys came on my face. I didn't think Jen would ever want me again. She wouldn't think of me as a man."

"Like she doesn't see you as a man anymore," Jim said.

Mike nodded.

"Yeah," Jim said, smiling appreciatively as if finding a kindred spirit. "Can I ask you something?" he asked. "Was it a turn on, at some level?"

Mike shrugged and gave a weak smile. "It's what you said, humiliation is a big part of the fantasy."

"But Jen didn't lose respect for you?"

"No, I don't think so," Mike said. "She gets off on it. Pushing my boundaries."

"You push hers too, right?" Jim said with a grin.

"Yeah," Mike agreed, grinning back.

"I worry though," Jim said. "After we're passed DeShawn and just us again. Whether Stacy will see me as a man again."

"I'm sure she will," Mike assured his friend, although frankly he wasn't sure. Panties, really? On top of everything else? But wanting to make Jim feel better, he said "It's all fantasy Jim. She's infatuated with DeShawn but she'll get over it. Then it'll be you and her again, like before."

"I hope so," Jim said looking uncertain.

Their glasses were empty. Mike needed to get home. Maggie was babysitting but she couldn't stay forever.

"Jim, I wanted to tell you," Mike said. "I've thought about it. I don't want you with Jen." Mike had already been leaning in that direction. But there was no doubt after hearing about Jim in panties. Jim was not good enough for Jen. Jen was a goddess. Only real men would have her. Certainly not a sissy cuck like Jim.

"Oh," Jim said looking disappointed. He was about to argue then remembered their talk about Drums. Mike Andrews was not a guy you wanted pissed at you. He forced a smile and said "Well, thanks for thinking about it. And thanks for listening. You're a real mate Mike."

The next day, Jen had free time until that afternoon's fundraiser. She decided to go to the hotel pool. As she slipped on flip flops, she realized she might see Frank at the pool. She took off the flip flops and stepped into high heels. Then she brushed her hair a little more, and put on lipstick.

The crowd at the pool was sparse (it was a weekday in Chicago after all). A couple families and a group of guys. The guys immediately eyed Jen in her string bikini and high heels. Not wanting to get hit on, Jen picked a lounge chair on the opposite side of the pool from the men.

Jen sat in the chair and read a magazine. She kept her high heels on. Out of the corner of her eye she saw the men checking her out.

Eventually one of the guys walked over. "Mind if I sit here?" the man asked motioning to the chair next to Jen.

"It's a free pool," Jen said with a shrug.

The man grinned. He liked feisty chicks, especially gorgeous ones like this blonde. "I'm Cap by the way," he said.

"Cap?" Jen asked.

"I'm a Marine," Cap said. "Captain."

Jen nodded, looking at him for the first time. He was older, maybe late 30s. He still kept in good shape through. His muscular physique made it pretty clear he didn't have a desk job in the Marines.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
"Are you alone?" Cap said.

"Waiting for someone," Jen said.

"Your husband?" Cap asked, looking at the wedding ring around Jen's finger.

"Nope."

Cap nodded. He'd been around the block a few times. A married girl did not go to a pool alone, in a skimpy string bikini, in high heels, and have innocent intentions. "What did you say your name was?"

"I didn't," Jen said.

Cap laughed. "Come on, I help protect your freedom. You can tell me your name."

Jen couldn't help smiling. "Jen," she said.

"Mind if I hang a while?" Cap asked. If Jen's friend didn't show he'd make his move.

"It's a free pool," Jen repeated, this time with a smile.

"Yeah, and I help keep it free," Cap joked.

"I guess you do," Jen said with another smile.

"What are you doing here?" Cap asked.

"Business," Jen said.

"I'm on business too," Cap said. "Meeting with recruits."

"Cool."

"Do you always use 1 word sentences?" Cap asked with a smile.

Jen paused dramatically. Then she said "No." They both laughed.

Cap picked up the suntan lotion next to Jen's bag. "Want me to do your back?" he asked with a grin.

"No thanks," Jen said with another laugh.

"Two words this time," Cap joked.

Jen paused again, then said "Yep." They both laughed again.

At that moment Frank stepped onto the pool deck. He looked angry and frustrated as he scanned the pool. When he saw Jen he marched over.

"Where have you been? I've been looking for you," Frank said angrily.

"You found me," Jen said, barely glancing at him as she pretended to read the magazine.

"We need to prep for today's fundraiser," Frank said.

"You said I just need to smile and look pretty," Jen said. "I don't need prep for that." She casually kicked off her high heels so they fell next to Frank. By luck and design, the pointy toe of one shoe poked Frank's calf as it bounced off the concrete pool deck. A momentary flash of sexual excitement dashed over Frank's face.

"You're a bitch," Frank hissed at her in a low dangerous voice.

Jen gave him a dismissive, "you have no idea" look. She turned onto her stomach and handed the suntan lotion to Cap. "Frank, this is my new friend Cap. Be a good Marine Cap."

Cap chuckled, amused by the dynamic between Jen and Frank. Whatever, he didn't care. He poured lotion on his hand and rubbed it on Jen's sexy toned back.

Frank looked at Jen's long legs, her tight ass. His eyes focused on the tat right above her ass. His gazed lingered there for long moments. Then he scowled and stormed off.

"Is he still there?" Jen whispered to Cap a few moments later.

"He's at the bar" Cap whispered back. "He looks pissed."

"Whatever," Jen said. But she was happy Frank was still there. She reached back and pulled the strings of her bikini top. "Don't miss anything Cap."

Cap grinned and rubbed more lotion onto Jen's back. Then he moved to her long legs. Cap had a nice touch. Jen's pussy began tingling.

"Is Frank your lover?" Cap asked as he caressed up and down her legs.

"No," Jen said.

"Is he gonna be your lover?" Cap joked. Now he was stroking her sides, caressing the sides of her breasts. Jen was finding it hard to concentrate. Teasing Frank last night, then today. Cap's strong hands on her. The phone sex last night with Mike hadn't come close to satisfying her desires. She could only do so much with her hand.

"Maybe," Jen admitted. She didn't know why she was being such a bitch to Frank, last night and today. Maybe because he compared her tits to Jasmine's. Maybe because Jasmine was using her. Maybe because she had the hots for him and wanted to drive him crazy with desire for her. Maybe because she still had concerns over starting anything with Frank and wanted to drive him away. Maybe because she was just in a bitchy mood. She honestly didn't know.

"Want me to do your front?" Cap offered.

"Yeah right," Jen said with a laugh. "I better get going." Holding the untied bikini top across her breasts, she got up and turned her back to Cap and the rest of the pool. With no one able to see, Jen dropped the top and quickly put on her cover up. Then she stepped back in her high heels. "Thanks for the back rub Cap," she said.

Cap's eyes were on Jen's breasts, naked under the cover up. The thin floral cover up molded itself around her breasts and just barely hid her nipples. "How about a drink tonight?" Cap said, finally peeling his eyes away from Jen's chest and looking at her pretty face.

"I have a function tonight," Jen said.

"After that," Cap offered.

"I don't think so Cap," Jen said.

"You're incredibly beautiful," Cap gushed.

Jen gave him an appreciative smile.

"Here, in case you change your mind," Cap said handing Jen his card.

"Nice meeting you Cap," Jen said, carelessly dropping the card in her bag.

"Yeah," Cap said as he watched Jen walk away. God she was so hot! He jumped in the pool to get rid of his hard-on.

Jen was super horny as she walked to her room. As she turned the corner she was abruptly pulled into the fire escape stairwell.

Her scream was cut off by a big hand over her mouth. A big strong body pushed her hard against the concrete wall.

It was Frank. Crazed fury and lust were in his eyes. He looked irrational, out of control, a maniac.

"Do you have any idea who you're fucking with?!" Frank hissed, his hand around Jen's neck. "I'm not a boy Jenny! You don't fuck with me!"

"Please Frank you're scaring me," Jen said her eyes wide with alarm and fear.

"You fucking SHOULD be scared!" Frank growled. He looked at Jen's chest, her barely covered tits. He was inflamed with desire! He violent ripped off her cover-up. "You think you can tease me? With these little tits?" Frank roughly grabbed one of her breasts and pinched the nipple hard.

"Ouch! Frank that hurts," Jen whined, tears coming to her eyes.

"You think you can tease me with these little girl tits?" Frank hissed, roughly groping her breasts and twisting her nipples. Jen cried out in pain.

"You've got a bitchy mouth," Frank said glaring at her. "You think you can get away with it because of your looks." Frank slapped Jen's pretty face hard enough to sting. "Not with me bitch! You pay me respect, you understand Jenny?"

"Frank, stop, please," Jen pleaded, reaching up to cover her breasts.

"Don't do that!" Frank yelled pushing her hands away. "This is what your bitchy mouth is good for." He roughly forced Jen down onto her knees. Holding her down, he pulled out his cock. He shoved his meat into her mouth. "Suck it bitch!" he hissed.

Frank was big. Not the biggest, but way big enough. He gripped the back of Jen's head as he roughly shoved his cock into her mouth. Jen gagged. To keep breathing she wrapped her hands around the base of his cock. He was thick enough she needed both hands to hold him.

Frank pulled out and then pushed back in. He moaned at the feel of Jen's mouth and soft hands. "Fuck," Frank groaned as he moved in and out, fucking Jen's pretty face.

Jen felt flush as Frank moved his manhood in and out of her mouth. Frank's grip on the back of her head gradually lessened as he rolled his head back, his eyes closed. Jen took the opportunity to pull away. "Frank –," she objected.

Frank pushed his cock back into Jen's mouth. He put his hand on her head again, but this time it was gentle, like he was caressing the back of her head. "I'm almost there Jenny," he moaned with a hoarse excited voice. With his other hand he reached down and cupped and caressed her breasts. This time his touch was gentle and experienced, meant for pleasure not pain.
Like Reply
Jen moaned around Frank's cock as she felt his fingers rub her sensitive nipples. She didn't try to pull away again. His hand holding her head, his other hand rubbing her nipples, the whole situation of going down on Frank in a hotel fire escape stairway. Her body had already been sexed up before any of this started. It was too much. Jen reached into her bikini bottoms and fingered herself as Frank fucked her face.

Moments later Frank's body tensed. He moved his hands to the back of Jen's head, again gripping her tightly so she couldn't move or pulled away. He furiously pumped his cock in and out of Jen's mouth. Then his back arched as he forced his cock deep down Jen's throat. He moaned and his head rolled back as he came. As he ejaculated he held Jen's head tight so she couldn't pull away as he flooded her mouth and throat with his sperm.

Jen almost gagged as Frank abused her mouth and face. But she'd done this before of course, with other well hung guys. She forced herself to relax and just take it. When his cock jerked and shot off in her mouth and down her throat, her own body shuddered as she had a massive orgasm.

When Frank was done, he staggered away from Jen. With his crazed lust sated he looked guilty, regretful. He turned and left, leaving Jen alone in the stairway.

Jen staggered to her feet. She felt dazed. She picked up her ruined cover up and held it to her bare breasts. Her heels had fallen off. She picked them up with her other hand. Then she staggered to her room. Luckily she didn't run into anyone.

Jen took off her bikini bottoms and got into a hot shower. She still felt dazed, her head spinning. After the shower she dried off and got into bed. Her first instinct was to call Mike to tell him what happened.

But she found herself still panting. Her nipples were still hard and her pussy throbbed.

Jen reached for her bag. She found his card. She called his number.

"Cap, it's me Jen," she said. "I'm in room 1507." She hung up and impatiently waited for the Marine.

Later that evening, Jen went downstairs to the big ballroom for the fundraiser. She didn't outwardly show the effects of Frank's rough treatment. Somehow her face wasn't bruised, although her knees were scbangd up a little from the concrete floor of the hotel fire escape stairwell (but her stockings hid signs of it).

There was evidence underneath her clothes though. Cap had enjoyed Jen's body, and she'd enjoyed his. The Marine did not disappoint. She felt bad though. The sluttiness of anonymous one-time hookups always made her feel bad. Mike would make her feel better – he always did -- but she hadn't had a chance to talk to him yet.

Frank eyed her from across the room. Jen glared at him. Frank gave her an uncaring shrug. His earlier show of guilt and regret were gone.

As the fundraiser ended, Frank walked over to Jen. "You did a great job again," he said. Again they more than doubled their fundraising goal for the evening.

"That's what you say to me?" Jen said disbelievingly. "No apology?"

"You got what you deserved," Frank said simply.

Jen gawked at Frank incredulously.

"You've always been a tease Jenny," Frank said, remembering that party at his house when she was in high school. "You can't do that to some men. You should know that by now."

"That gives you permission?" Jen asked still shocked.

Frank moved closer and whispered, "Don't give me that. You might still look like a teenager but you're not some innocent girl. You fuck around on your husband. And you got off on it. I saw you fingering yourself."

Jen's cheeks flushed. She whispered back defensively "I don't cheat on Mike. I have his permission."

"If that's the case," Frank said stroking Jen's arm.

"You must be freaking crazy," Jen hissed, stepping away.

Frank shrugged. "Next weekend I'm having a party at the Belmont house. Like old times. I'd like you to come." Like an after-thought, he added "And your husband too of course."

"I don't think so," Jen said stubbornly.

"Come on Jenny stop playing hard to get," Frank said. "You know how this is going to end, right?"

"What?"

"You're going to end up in my bed," Frank said confidently.

Jen stared at Frank, not knowing how to respond but her heart pounding in her chest.
Like Reply
Cheating and Rivals Pt. 17

"Frank bangd you?" Mike asked with narrowed eyes, his hands tightening into fists. Jen had gotten home earlier that day. After putting Anna down to sleep, Jen told Mike what happened in Chicago.

"No baby," Jen said, soothingly rubbing her husband's chest.

"But he forced you?" Mike said, his whole body tense like he was ready to fight.

"There was some of that," Jen conceded.

"Jen he pushed you down!" Mike said angrily. "He made you suck him! That's more than some!"

"He pushed me down," Jen agreed, nodding. She hoped by staying calm Mike would calm down too. "But he didn't make me suck him." She'd had time to think about it.

"He forced you!" Mike said angrily. He was ready to seriously hurt Frank Tower. He wished he had a gun. No, not a gun. He wanted to pound Tower with his fists.

"Mike no," Jen said rubbing his arm to calm him down. "He forced me some but I didn't fight."

"But he's a man, he's bigger than you, how could you fight?" Mike said.

"I mean, I've got teeth," Jen joked, hoping to break the tension. Her cheeks turning red, she admitted "I got off on it Mike."

"It turned you on?" Mike asked shocked.

Jen nodded, her cheeks still red. "Frank was rough at first, but I never felt like I couldn't stop it if I really wanted to. He's Sophie's dad, I've known him forever. He would've stopped if I really wanted him to. He wasn't even holding me at the end." She felt hot as she added, "I mean, until he came."

"I don't know Jen," Mike said doubtfully.

"Mike, you know I have fantasies ... of being forced," Jen said in a low voice. She blushed, feeling embarrassed talking about her deepest sexual desires.

"But Frank didn't know," Mike said. "He wasn't playing, it was real."

"That's what made it so hot," Jen said, her voice hoarse with excitement. She had a major cum face on. Talking about it was getting her hot.

Mike nodded slowly. He knew his wife's bang fantasy. When he discovered it years ago, he researched it online. He was surprised when Google came up with dozens of hits. It seemed many girls had this fantasy.

But reality differed from fantasy.

Jen sensed her husband's concerns. "Baby, Frank was rough, it started out that way," she said rubbing Mike's arm again. "But he didn't hurt me. He held me, but I didn't try to get away. I could have if I wanted to."

"He made you swallow when he came," Mike pointed out.

"Mike, honey," Jen said with a smile. "That happens all the time." She gave him a crooked grin. "You do that too mister." She giggled. "I don't mind the taste. I like it actually."

That seemed to calm Mike down. Jen continued, "I pushed his buttons, he pushed mine." She giggled at the memory. "He's got a major thing for high heels."

"And stockings?" Mike said with a grin, thinking about his own fetishes. He was calming down.

"I don't think so," Jen said remembering her conversation with Frank about how hose wasn't fashionable. She shrugged. "I guess everyone's different."

Jen grabbed Mike's arm and playfully tugged him. "Let's go to bed," she said. She still had her cum face on.

In bed, Mike and Jen made out. Mike kissed down her body and got between her legs. "Yeah baby," Jen moaned, encouraging him. She closed her eyes as Mike worked his magic on her. It didn't take long. Soon Jen was clutching at the sheets and arching her back. With his wife going over the edge, Mike licked her clit faster and harder (the way she liked it) to make sure she had a complete orgasm.

Mike moved up Jen's body. Jen reached between their bodies and guided her husband into her. She was soaking wet so he pushed in easily.

"What did you think about?" Mike asked as he slowly pumped in and out.

"Frank," Jen admitted.

"The stairwell?"

"Yeah," Jen said.

"You really got off on it?" Mike asked looking into Jen's blue eyes.

"I played with myself as ..." Jen said hesitantly.

"As he fucked your face," Mike said finishing her sentence.

"Yeah," Jen said through heavy lidded eyes. Talking about it was getting her hot again. She began moving with Mike's thrusts.

"Can you cum again?"

"Maybe," Jen said. "How close are you?"

"I can last," Mike said. He'd masturbated earlier, wanting to last a long time. Nothing made him feel better than when Jen came on his cock.

"Can I get on top?" Jen asked. She could control things better from that position.

They switched so Mike was on his back, Jen straddling his hips. She slowly rocked on his cock. Through experience she found the right position and rhythm.

"Did Cap fuck you good?" Mike asked.

"Yeah but ..."

"You wanted Frank," Mike said reading his wife's thoughts.

"Yeah," Jen admitted. Mike realized that Cap was nothing more than a dildo. It was Frank who Jen wanted.

"Why didn't you go to bed with him?" Mike asked.

"I was mad at him," Jen said. "And I wanted to talk to you first."

"But if you're mad ..." Mike said, not understanding. If he didn't force her, why was she mad?

"It's like you, you have mixed feelings," Jen explained.

Mike nodded. Often when Jen fucked other men, especially if it was a boyfriend rather than some random hookup, it got Mike upset as well as excited.

"It's dangerous Jen," Mike said.

"I know," Jen said as she continued to rock back and forth. "I'm not sure I'll cum again," she told him. Jen came easily when she was as horny as this, but even her body had limits.

"I'll stop talking so you can concentrate," Mike said.

"I want to talk to you."

"Yeah but ... close your eyes," Mike suggested. "Think about Frank."

Jen looked at Mike. Then she closed her eyes. Mike watched as the passion on her face gradually got more intense. Jen rocked harder and faster on Mike's cock, her breathing getting more labored. Then suddenly she rolled her head back and arched her back as she came again.

Jen was still panting as Mike rolled her onto her back. He looked into his wife's pretty face, her beautiful eyes, as he slowly stroked in and out. Jen wrapped her arms around Mike's neck and they kissed as they made love. Soon after Mike climaxed, cumming inside his wife.

Afterwards they lay on their sides, looking at each other. Mike brushed a stray strand of blonde hair from Jen's face. "He tore off your cover-up," he said.

"That happens sometimes," Jen said. "You've done that."

"He pulled you into the stairwell," Mike reminded her.

"It scared me," Jen said. "But then I saw it was Frank."

Mike didn't respond, processing all this. If the "victim" didn't think it was bang, then was it bang?

"I was a bitch to him," Jen said. "And a tease."

"You're not saying you deserved it?" Mike asked.

"No, more like ..." Jen said hesitantly. "Maybe I wanted him to do something. Like with Biff."

Mike nodded slowly. Jen had egged Biff on so he would make a move on her. She did the same thing with Frank?

"But that doesn't make sense," Mike said. "Frank isn't a naïve kid like Biff. You didn't need to pull him out of his shell."

"Maybe I wanted Frank to pull me out of my shell," Jen said. "I don't know Mike. It's just, Frank scares me."

"You said you weren't scared."

"Not about that," Jen said. "About us."

"What?" Mike said not understanding.

"You know I said I had concerns about Frank?" Jen said. "It's just, if we start something, I think I might lose myself in him. Like how I got with Ricky and Scott."

"You feel that way about him?" Mike asked.

Jen nodded. "Guys like Jamie and Alec ... even Tom ... they're fun, I like them. But I never had an emotional connection, not really."

"Not like Ricky and Scott," Mike said. Then he added "And Drums."

"Yeah," Jen conceded with a shrug. She said "God we have the strangest marriage." Jen said it with a laugh, but there was no humor there.

"This is what we both want," Mike said squeezing his wife's hand.

"Yeah," Jen said. She laughed again. "I guess we're in The Lifestyle."

Mike grinned. "It's our hobby," he joked.

"Yeah right," Jen said with another laugh. Then she looked seriously at her husband. "What do you think?"

"Baby that's what we want," Mike said. "The game's more exciting when you get infatuated with a guy."

"But ... do we really want that again?" Jen asked.

Mike hesitated a moment. He had concerns, but his cock was throbbing. He kissed his wife softly on the lips. "Yeah, we really want that," he said and kissed her again.

"Frank has an edge to him," Jen said.

"You like aggressive guys," Mike pointed out.

"Yeah but, he's different from other guys I've been with," Jen said. "If it was another Colin or Scott, I'd know what would happen, how it would end. I don't know with Frank, he's different."

"That's what makes it exciting," Mike said encouragingly.

"Yeah but, baby, if we do this, you have to tell me if I go too far," Jen said. "You have to tell me when to stop."

"Why are you so worried?"

"Frank's different," Jen said again, struggling to explain her concerns. "Think about what happened. No guy's ever done that to me before."

"He's a lot older, more experienced," Mike pointed out. "Maybe he read you, knew what would turn you on."

"Or maybe that's just the way he is," Jen said. She shivered, a thrill running through her. "Either way it's hot," she said with a laugh.

Mike grinned and said "Maybe I'll pull you into a stairway sometime."

"No baby," Jen said immediately, taking Mike's hands in hers. "That's not you. That's not us."

Mike smiled at his wife. He wasn't an aggressive alpha guy but that was a big reason why she loved him. She might be attracted to men like Frank Tower, but she would always come back to him. Thinking of that, he said "The fact Frank's older, that makes it easier for me. You're not going to run off with him."

"I'm not going to run off with anyone," Jen told her husband. "Except you mister." They smiled at each other. Then Jen got serious again. She rubbed Mike's chest. "I worry about you baby. I don't want you to get hurt."

"That's part of it for me," Mike reminded her.

"I don't want you to get bad hurt," Jen said.

"If I do, I'll tell you, like always," Mike said.

"Yeah."

"Frank's having a party next weekend?" Mike said.

"Yeah."

"We're going right?" Mike asked eagerly.
Like Reply
Jen hesitated, then said "Yeah." There it was. Their decision.

"Let's get a hotel room," Mike said hopefully. He preferred not staying with her parents. Jen's mom was lovely but he always felt awkward around her father.

"We can't Mike, if we're in Belmont we have to stay with my parents," Jen said with a half laugh. Mike was so predictable. He hated staying with her parents. Truth was, Jen would rather stay in a hotel too. But that wasn't an option, her mom would be so offended and hurt. "This way, mom can babysit Anna."

"You don't think Frank invited your mom and dad?" Mike asked.

"Um, I didn't think of that," Jen said. Nothing would happen if her mom and dad were at the party. "I guess we'll have to see," she said, feeling disappointed.

Frank drove his BMW 7 Series to the cute Cape Cod house. He walked up to the door and knocked.

"Oh my god, Frank," Paige said when she opened the door, shocked to see Frank Tower. (Author's note: If you don't remember who Paige is, you might want to re-read the start of this story.)

Frank smiled. "Can I come in?" he asked.

"Ah, yes, sure," Paige sputtered. She quickly added, "Bob will be home soon." Bob was her husband.

"No, he's working late tonight," Frank said. "I checked the schedule."

"Oh," Paige said warily. She stepped aside as Frank walked into her home.

"Alisa will be home soon," Paige said. Alisa was her daughter, she was in first grade.

"I won't be long Paige," Frank assured her. "I just want to talk."

"Okay," Paige said nervously. They sat in the living room, facing each other.

Frank gave Paige an up and down look. "You look good Paige," he said approvingly. At 30 years old Paige was still a cute girl. She wore her brown hair shorter now (Frank approved of the change, as he preferred the classic off-the-shoulder look). Her tits were as big as ever, maybe bigger now since having Alisa. She looked slimmer though, not as heavy in the ass and hips. A nice improvement.

"With Alisa in school I have more time to work out," Paige explained.

"I'm sure Bob appreciates that," Frank joked with a grin.

"Ah, yeah," Paige said awkwardly, looking away.

"Well, you look wonderful," Frank said grinning at her.

"Oh ah, thanks Frank," Paige said nervously.

Frank's eyes moved to Paige's stomach. As a stay-at-home mom she was dressed casually, and her top had risen enough to show her lower stomach. "You still have your belly ring I see," he said. As he looked at the diamond belly ring he felt his cock coming to life. He had a thing for body jewelry.

"Um, ah, yeah," Paige said, tugging her top down to cover her stomach.

"Have you told Bob who gave you the diamond?" Frank joked with a not-so-innocent smile.

"Frank, god, no," Paige sputtered.

Paige's affair with Frank Tower had continued into her college years. She got the belly ring at Frank's urging; he was into that type of thing. Honestly, it hadn't been hard to persuade Paige, especially after Frank bought her the diamond belly ring. That ring was still the most expensive jewelry she owned, even more than the diamond engagement ring Bob gave her.

Paige owed Frank a lot. He helped with her tuition when her parents divorced. Also, Frank hired her husband Bob when he got laid off from his job. If not for Frank they wouldn't have this house. Of course, Bob didn't know about her earlier relationship with Frank.

Paige's affair with Frank ended when she graduated from college. Because of Frank, Paige had to admit. He stopped coming around, calling her. Paige wasn't certain, but she suspected Frank lost interest when there was no longer the excitement of fucking a college girl.

Then Paige met Bob, a man her age. It was love at first sight. She did her best to forget Frank.

Paige and Bob married 7 years ago when she got pregnant with Alisa (about 2 years after graduating from college). Paige had been concerned Frank might hit on her after she got married, especially after Bob got laid off and had to take a job with one of Frank's companies. She knew enough about Frank Tower to know he would get off on that type of thing. Bedding not just another man's wife, but an employee's wife. But Frank never tried to contact her. Until now.

"You wanted to talk?" Paige asked nervously.

"It's about Jenny Johnson," Frank said. "I'm working with her on Jasmine Kelly's campaign."

"Jenny?" Paige asked surprised. "God I haven't seen her forever. Since her wedding. She's Jen Andrews now right?"

"I still call her Jenny," Frank said with a grin and a shrug. "I guess I still see you girls as high school girls."

"Yeah ..." Paige said, her voice trailing off. She had mixed feelings about her affair with Frank. She'd been young when it started, barely 18. Part of her felt Frank took advantage of her. Another part felt Frank didn't do enough.

Paige fell in love with Frank. A teenager's love, but still love. She probably still had feelings for him. During their affair she often day dreamed about Frank leaving his wife and marrying her. When Mrs. Tower died 2 years ago, she wistfully imagined what life would be like as the new Mrs. Frank Tower. But by then she was married to Bob and they had their daughter Alisa. Being with Frank was no longer possible. But she still thought about him, even after 7 years of marriage and a first grade daughter.

"So about Jenny," Frank said. "You haven't kept in touch?"

"No I haven't seen her since she married Mike," Paige said looking curiously at Frak. Then she got it. "You're interested in Jenny?" she asked. She couldn't help feeling jealous and envious.

"You know me Paige," Frank said with a grin.

"Yeah, I know you Frank," Paige said bitterly. She felt resentful. She felt like he was casting her away. Again. She knew that made no sense, since she was with Bob now. But still. Also – how dare he talk to her about Jenny? About his next conquest.

"What do you know about her husband Mike?" Frank asked, ignoring the frown on Paige's face.

"I don't know him, not really," Paige said. "I met him just that one time, at their wedding. He seems nice. I heard about that Sapphire thing. He's rich."

"Not anymore," Frank told her. "The government took away his money. Took away his career too." Frank chuckled. "He's a high school teacher now."

"Oh, I didn't know," Paige said. "I heard he was in jail." She paused as if wondering whether to say the next part. Then her gossipy side got the better of her. "I wonder if Anna is his baby," she mused. Anyone could count months.

"She's not," Frank said confidently. He had spent resources looking into this. His private investigator had compared Anna's birth records to the time Mike was in jail. There was no way Mike was Anna's father. The private investigator had also found out about Drums. "Jenny was with another man while Mike was in jail," Frank said. "A musician."

"Jenny always loved music," Paige joked with an awkward laugh. She felt uncomfortable talking to Frank about her high school friend, especially suspecting his intentions. Getting more serious, Paige said "It doesn't surprise me Jenny was with someone. She always hated being alone. She stayed with Colin a long time, even though he cheated on her."

"Jenny's a complex girl," Frank said.

"I guess," Paige said with a shrug. Knowing Frank, she added "Don't fuck them up Frank."

Frank gave Paige a long look, an amused smile on his face. "Is that what you think Paige? I fucked you up?"

"No Frank," Paige said, meekly looking down at her feet.

"I paid your tuition. I gave Bob a job," Frank pointed out. "A good job. I've promoted him twice."

"I know Frank," Paige said in a small voice. She resented Frank. But she wanted him too. Even after all this time. Even after being married for years and having a baby. Desperately wanted him. "You've been good to me," she said, her voice shaking. "To my husband too."

Frank inwardly smiled, seeing the power he still had over Paige. It got him hard.

"Come here Paige," he said reaching his hand to her.

"Frank ...."

"Come here," Frank said more forcefully.

As if in an out of body experience, Paige found herself walking over to Frank. She stood in front of him.

"Good girl," Frank said smiling her. "Let me see your belly ring again."

Paige wasn't able to resist Frank. She found herself tugging up her top to expose her belly button.

"Nice," Frank admired looking at the diamond in Paige's belly button. Paige didn't have the flattest stomach. In fact she had rolls. Nothing like Jenny's. He imagined Jenny with a belly ring. Getting her tight toned stomach pierced. Thinking about Jenny got him rock hard. He needed release. Jenny wasn't here. But Paige was.

"Do me a favor Paige," Frank said, taking Paige's hand and pulling her down to her knees.

"Frank please," Paige implored.

Frank leaned back on his elbows. "Come on Paige honey," he said looking at her. "You know what to do."

"Alisha will be home soon," Paige said nervously.

"Then you better be fast," Frank said with a grin.

It only took a moment for Paige to decide. With shaking hands she reached out and unzipped Frank's pants. She took him out. For a moment she looked at his cock. Her eyes were filled with lust. He was so big, way bigger than her husband Bob. Paige wasn't a size queen (unlike Jen). But Frank's large penis represented more than a sexual organ. It represented his power. His money, his influence, his status as a power broker. It was only fitting a man like Frank Tower should have such an impressive manhood.
Like Reply
Paige took Frank into her mouth. She felt flush with his cock in her mouth again. She bobbed on his cock, herself getting more and more excited even as his cock got harder in her mouth.

Out of control now, Paige hurriedly pulled off her yoga pants and panties. She got on the sofa with Frank and straddled his hips. She took his cock and lowered herself on him.

"Oh god," Paige groaned, feeling Frank's cock in her again after so long. 7 years!

"That's it Paige honey, take it all," Frank said encouragingly, grasping Paige's fleshy hips and pulling her down on his cock.

"God I missed this," Paige moaned as she took all of Frank into her. As she bottomed out she glanced over Frank's shoulder, at the pictures on the shelf. A picture of her and Bob at their wedding. A picture of her, Bob and Alisha at Disney World last year. A tear came to her eye as she realized she was cheating on Bob, on Alisha too, the 2 people she loved more than life. She was no longer a faithful wife.

Frank glanced over his shoulder, following Paige's eyes. He saw the wedding and family pictures. It made him smile, made him burn with lust!

Frank rolled Paige onto her back. He began fucking her hard. He asked "When did Bob fuck you last?"

"Please don't talk about Bob," Paige pleaded.

"Tell me," Frank demanded.

Paige hesitated, then said "Last night."

"Does Bob fuck you as good?" Frank asked as he rolled his hips with each stroke, adjusting his angle to hit Paige's clit and g-spot.

"Oh god," Paige moaned as she felt herself getting close. God Frank fucked so good!

"Tell me Paige," Frank said looking into her eyes. "Do you miss my cock?"

"Oh god yes!" Paige moaned, raising her hips to meet Frank's thrusts. He felt so fucking good!

"Who fucks you better Paige?" Frank asked again. "Me or your husband?"

"Oh god! You do Frank! You do!" Paige yelled as her orgasm hit. She arched her back and curled her toes as pleasure flooded her body.

Frank slow stroked Paige as she recovered from her orgasm. Now he was almost gentle, like he was making love to her. "I'm going to cum inside you," Frank said as he tenderly kissed her. He was close.

"Please don't," Paige said with pleading eyes.

"You're not on the pill?" Frank asked with a raised eye brow.

"I am," Paige said. After a moment's hesitation she said "I might not have a chance to shower before Bill gets home."

Frank got even more excited at Paige's words. The prospect of sending Paige to her husband with a cream pie got him even hotter. "You know I don't pull out Paige," he said as he fucked her harder.

"Frank please," Paige whined, her eyes imploring him. "At least put a condom on." She pushed on his chest with her hands.

Frank took her hands and held them above her head. "Paige honey, you know that's not going to happen," he said, kissing her again as he pounded her pussy. Moments later his body tensed. He pushed deep into her. He moved his hands to her hips, tightly gripping her to keep them coupled that way. Then he came, groaning as he ejaculated into her. After shooting 2 jets of cum into her womb, he pulled out and shot the last load of his sperm over her pussy lips and trimmed pubic hair. Now she looked completely used, her pussy lips puffy and gaping open and covered with his sperm.

Frank was still panting as they heard motion outside the house. "Oh my god it's the school bus!" Paige said horrified. She looked imploringly at Frank. "Alisha's home. Frank please ...."

Frank got off Paige. He calmly fixed his pants as Paige frantically yanked on her panties and yoga pants. She managed to brush her hair with her hands just as Alisha walked in the door.

"Hi mommy," the 6 year old said as she bounced into the house.

"Hi honey," Paige said as she smoothed her hands over her top and yoga pants. She looked awkwardly at Frank and said "Alisha, this is Mr. Tower. He works with daddy."

"Oh hi," Alisha said, barely glancing at Frank. She didn't notice the way her mother was out of breath, the way her face looked flushed (in other words, the 6 year old didn't notice that her mother looked freshly fucked).

Frank moved to the door to leave. Then he remembered something. He asked "Do you still have ...?"

Paige looked questioning at Frank, not understand what he was referring to. Then she got it. "No, not for years," she said.

"I thought you liked them" Frank said.

"I met Bill," Paige said with a shrug.

Frank nodded. Yeah, a straight-laced guy like Bill probably wouldn't be into that. "Nice seeing you again Paige," Frank said. Then he left.

Frank drove away. After he was a few miles away, he stopped in an empty parking lot. His hands were trembling. He gripped the steering wheel to stop the shakes.

"I'm sorry Sally," he said to himself. Since her death 2 years ago, he'd repressed his dark desires. He wasn't a good man. He knew that. He cheated on his wife, and did worse things. Much worse. But he'd been good since her death. Like a penance. He'd lived a Christian life. For Sally.

But now, he was going down the dark side again. Giving in to his desires. Like fucking Paige while her husband was at work.

Why? Why was he doing this?

He knew why. It was because of Jenny.

Why did he find her so captivating? Yes she was beautiful. But he liked brunettes and she was a blonde. He liked busty girls and Jenny was practically flat chested. But since seeing her again, Frank couldn't stop thinking about Jenny Johnson.

Frank felt his dark side reemerging. What was the saying? Power corrupts. It was true. Frank was a Master of the Universe. For 2 years he'd suppressed his desires. But no more. He would take what he wanted.

"I'm sorry Sally," Frank said again, feeling defeated. "I can't help it. It's how I am."

Paige found herself breathing hard long after Frank was gone. She considered warning Jen. But if she talked to Jen she'd have to admit her affair with Frank, which was unthinkable. Also, she wasn't close to Jenny anymore, and this wasn't any of her business. Still, she feared for her old high school friend. And her husband Mike. At the same time though, she felt envious.

"Abraham wants your help on the quantum computer project," Colonel Banks told Mike over the phone. Abraham was the leader of the CATF's "brain trust."

"It's not something I'm interested in," Mike said.

Banks frowned. "You're not a free agent Andrews," he said. "You work for me. I'm not asking, I'm telling you."

"I'm not military, I'm not going to blindly follow your orders," Mike said. "The deal was, I work on projects that interest me."

"This is about money right?" Banks said. "You want the restrictions lifted."

"No, this is about right and wrong," Mike said. "If you develop a quantum computer, you're going to use it to hurt people."

"I'm going to use it to protect our country!" Banks insisted, exasperated. "Protect your wife, your daughter!"

"We can't be that way Colonel," Mike said. "We can't hurt others to save ourselves. Whatever the solution is, it's got to be ... more nuanced. We can't take the approach the result justifies the means."

"And you don't think we do that?" Banks insisted. "Mike, you have to trust the government to do the right thing."

"Do you think I just forget Colonel?" Mike said with an incredulous laugh. He bitterly said, "You put me in jail for a year. You torture me. You take my money, ruin my career." Mike shook his head. "I'll work for you Colonel, I'll help protect the country. But don't think I'll ever trust you or the government."

There were 3 things Willy loved. Beer and Taco Bell (he considered the 2 practically a food group). And porn.

Willy was 36, overweight, balding and unkempt. He didn't care about personal hygiene. Willy was too busy with his porn business for things like that.

It started in college. Willy had a huge collection of X-rated DVDs. Wanting cash to expand his collection, he began renting the DVDs to other students for a dollar a day. When the money began pouring in he quit college and went full time with his porn business.

He developed an internet porn site. His specialty was celebrities. That was his thing, videos of female celebs either nude or (better yet) getting fucked. Yeah, he had clips from movies just like all the other celeb porn sites. But what made Willy's site special were his "hidden cam" videos.

Maybe the best example of a hidden cam video was the video of Erin Andrews getting dressed. But the idiot who did that one filmed the slut through the key hole so you couldn't see much and the quality wasn't good. And the dumb fuck got caught because he was stalking the bitch.

Willy was smarter than that. He moved around a lot, both in and outside the USA, so the Feds couldn't catch him. And he didn't record actresses through fucking keyholes. No, he hid tiny wireless cameras in their hotel rooms. That gave him great video and sound, perfect for distribution on his website.

How did he plant the cameras? It was actually really easy. Hotel cleaning people don't make much. Many are illegal immigrants. Flash hundred dollar bills in their face and they'll do almost anything.

Willy didn't have many "hidden cam" videos. Less than 10. Okay, only 4. They weren't easy to get because celebs were careful people and it was hard to find out their schedules. But it was worth the trouble because the videos were extremely lucrative. The last time his subscriptions more than doubled. He made a ton of money off that one (which he didn't really understand because Jennifer Aniston isn't that hot anymore, but go figure). The money made it possible for him to live like a king (and also move from place to place).

If Willy could pick anyone, his next hidden cam would be of Angelina Jolie. He wanted to see what she looked like after the breast surgery. Yeah, there was a lot of political correctness going on about that, but Willy knew he'd make a killing if he got that one. (As far as Willy was concerned, the Angelina bitch was a has been without those tits of hers – did Brad Pitt even fuck her anymore? -- but seeing as he was a professional he wanted to see to make sure.)

But the Angelina cunt was too well protected. Willy had a good second choice though. He salivated thinking about her. Jasmine Kelly. Yeah, she'd be perfect. The fact she used to be on ESPN kind of made it fitting (seeing as how the Erin Andrews slut used to be on ESPN too). The fact Jasmine was running for the New York Senate seat made it even better. If he got a vid of Jasmine fucking a guy, he'd make a fortune.

It was more than the money though. Celebs were Willy's thing. If he had a video of that hottie Jasmine getting her brains fucked out, he'd rub his cock raw.

Like Reply
Mike, Jen and Anna took the Amtrak to Belmont (actually to Boston, and then a commuter train to Belmont via Cambridge). While Jen's mom fussed over Anna, Mike holed up with Jen in her old bedroom.

Jen's room was almost as she left it when she went to college. Mike loved being in her old bedroom, looking through her stuff. If Jen was his goddess, then her old bedroom was his temple.

"Are you ever going to wear this for me?" Mike asked with a grin, looking in the box containing her old cheerleader uniform. The box actually contained a few cheerleader outfits (tops, skirts, briefs, socks, shoes, hair bands and bows, poms). Mike was into the "barely legal" thing, another reason why Jen was his perfect girl because her blue eyes, blonde hair, innocent face and small breasts gave her a youthful almost high school look (even though she was almost 30). He'd love to fuck Jen in her old high school cheerleader outfit. But in all their years together she'd never let him. In fact, she'd never worn any of her cheer outfits for him.

"You know how I feel about that," Jen said gently, taking the box from him. They'd had this conversation millions of times. Cheerleading had been a big part of Jen's life. It'd been her sport, along with dance and gymnastics. But most people didn't think of cheerleading as a sport. They thought of it as a bunch of silly girls cheering for boys. Colin certainly looked at it that way.

Because Jen had a sentimental nature, she kept all her cheerleading paraphilia. But looking back she regretted ever getting into cheerleading. Anna would never be a cheerleader if she had anything to do about it.

Despite all that, Jen would gladly let Mike make love to her in her old cheerleader outfits. What else were they good for? But she cringed at even the idea of Mike seeing her wearing one of the outfits.

"Remember I told you I wore padded bras for Colin in high school?" Jen said taking Mike's hand. (Author's note: see Cheating and Rivals – Part 2.) She'd told Mike this before, but it seemed like she had to repeat the story whenever they were at her parents' house. "He wanted me bigger. The bras made me like a C cup. All my old cheerleader outfits are sized for that. They'd look terrible on me." Jen's breasts were a little bigger after having Anna, but still probably shy of a B cup.

"I don't want you to see me like that honey," Jen said.

"I get it," Mike said. He knew his wife was insecure about her small breasts. He liked her that way though, so he'd never suggested breast enhancement. While he'd still love to see Jen in her old cheer outfit (he knew she'd still look super hot), he didn't want to hurt her self-esteem.

"I promise I'll buy a cheerleader outfit and wear it for you," Jen said giving him a mischievous grin. "With stockings and high heels."

"I'd rather you wore ankle socks and saddle shoes," Mike said with a grin. He wanted her to look exactly as she looked in high school.

"God you're so kinky," Jen said with a laugh.

At that moment Jen's mom knocked on the door. "Jenny, honey, Paige is on the phone," mom said.

"What, Paige?" Jen said surprised. She looked at Mike. "You remember Paige, at our wedding? I haven't talked to her in forever."

Jen went downstairs to take the call. She returned a few minutes later. "Paige wants to get together," Jen said, a quizzical look on her face. "She says she needs to tell me something."

"What?" Mike asked.

"She didn't want to say over the phone," Jen said. "Is it okay if I meet her? I'd like to see her again. I don't think I've seen her since our wedding."

"Of course baby," Mike said. "Maybe I'll go see a movie. Ant Man maybe." Mom – the proud grandmother -- was planning to take Anna around to her friends. The last thing Mike wanted was to hang in the house with Jen's dad.

"I'm sure dad will go with you," Jen said reading his mind.

"Uh ...."

"I'm just teasing," Jen said with a giggle.

Mike grinned. "So, are your parents going to Frank's party tomorrow?" he asked.

"I told Mom it's for Jasmine's campaign," Jen said.

"Is it?" Mike asked.

"I'm not sure," Jen said with a shrug. "But it gives Mom an excuse not to go. Dad always drinks too much at Frank's parties."

"What will your dad say?" Mike asked.

"At not being invited?" Jen said. She gave an uncaring shrug. She did not have a good relationship with her father. He'd ignored her while growing up (he still mostly ignored her) and repeatedly cheated on her mother. For the life of Jen she didn't know why her mother was still with him. She said with some bitterness "I don't care what Dad thinks."

Mike decided not to go there, well aware of the issues Jen had with her father (Mike thought he was a creep too, although he was always respectful to his father-in-law). He had better things to think about anyway. "So, all's go with Frank tomorrow?" Mike asked with an eager glint in his eye.

"Well, I guess," Jen said with a laugh. Her husband was so predictable. "I don't know what's going to happen. They'll be other people there. But we won't have to worry about Mom or Dad there."

"That's good honey," Mike said. He pulled his wife to him and raised her top a little. He kissed his wife's flat tummy.

"I think Frank's into belly rings," Jen said.

"How do you know?" Mike asked suddenly intrigued.

"Just his reaction, when I told him I want to get one someday," Jen said.

"Maybe you should get one then," Mike said kissing his wife's belly button.

"You don't like piercings," Jen reminded him.

"I don't like tattoos, but I like yours," Mike said, running his fingers over Jen's lower back. "You'd look sexy with a belly ring. You can get it for Frank."

"For Frank huh?" Jen said with a knowing, lopsided grin. "Not for you?"

Mike grinned back at her.

"Maybe I will," Jen said, seizing on the opportunity. Whether or not something happened with Frank, this was her chance to get a belly ring! "Do you want to be there?"

Mike thought about it a moment. "Let's see how it goes with Frank," he said.

"Okay," Jen said with a laugh. They had the strangest conversations!

"When do you need to go?" Mike said pulling her closer. Their talk (about Frank, the belly ring and earlier about her cheerleader uniform) had got him hot.

"I need to go now honey," Jen said, giggling as she squirmed away from his grasp. "Later mister," she told him with a grin.

"Can you do something for me?" Mike asked.

"What?" Jen said with a wary laugh.

"Wear these," Mike said pulling delicate ankle socks and black and white saddle shoes from Jen's cheer box.

"Are you serious?" Jen said with another laugh. But she was already tossing off her flats and putting on the socks and saddle shoes. "Paige is going to give me so much shit when she sees me wearing this." Always the fashion plate, Jen rolled the skinny jeans up a couple issues to draw attention to the ankle socks and saddle shoes.

"You look hot baby," Mike admired. She did too. Jen was wearing a casual top and skinny jeans. The saddle shoes gave a sexy "barely legal high school" vibe to the outfit.

"You think so huh?" Jen said with a teasing grin. She raised her leg and pressed the toe of the shoe into Mike's chest. "Does this turn you on?"

"Yeah," Mike said. He was quickly losing control. He moved Jen's foot up to his face.

Knowing what her husband wanted, Jen's pushed the toe of the worn saddle shoe into his mouth. Like a cock in his mouth. She said "Suck it Mike."

It was only a moment, then she pulled back. She giggled seeing the look of uncontrolled lust on her husband's face. Mike was so much fun to torture! "I've got to go baby," she said. She took a red brief from the cheerleader box and stuffed it in his mouth. "You can think about this while I'm gone," she said with more giggles. "But no playing with yourself mister," she playfully warned. "If I have to wear these shoes then you have to wait until I get home."

As it turned out, Paige didn't notice Jen's shoes. She had more important things to talk about.

"What's wrong Paige?" Jen asked after a few minutes of catching up. Paige was clearly distracted and bothered by something.

"You can never tell Bob, or anyone," Paige warned. She looked frazzled.

"Of course not honey," Jen assured her.

Paige hesitated as if mustering up her courage. Then she said in a low voice, "In high school, I had an affair with Frank Tower."

Jen's eyes grew wide. "You did?" she said shocked.

"It started the summer before our senior year," Paige said. "We were at a sleepover at Sophie's. You and Sophie were asleep. I woke up, went to the kitchen for water. Mr. Tower – Frank -- was there."

"I was there?" Jen asked.

Paige nodded. Her cheeks got red. "So was Mrs. Tower," she continued. "It must've been 2 or 3, everyone was asleep. I went with Mr. Tower to the basement."

"Just like that?" Jen said looking incredulously at Paige.
Like Reply
"Not just like that," Paige said. "He seduced me I guess. I had a crush on him. All the girls did, remember Jenny?"

Jen nodded. Sophie used to joke about it, how all her friends had crushes on her dad. Jen probably would've had a crush on Mr. Tower too if she hadn't been so involved with Colin.

"He said he wanted to show me something," Paige continued. She laughed trying to remember. "I can't remember what. That's when it happened."

"Where you a virgin?" Jen asked.

"No, remember, Mark?" Paige said.

"Oh yeah," Jen said thinking back. Paige had lost her virginity to her then boyfriend Mark during her junior year.

"I felt like a virgin though, with Frank," Paige said with a giggle.

Jen gave a brief smile. Then, remember her own recent experience, she asked "Did he force you?"

Paige gave Jen a knowing look, the 2 old friends sharing a silent message. She said "Not so much forced. More like, he's used to getting what he wants." After a moment she added in a low whispered "It was the best sex of my life Jenny. He didn't force me." Paige's cheeks were red with embarrassment.

Jen nodded slowly. She asked "So what happened?"

"It lasted all through college," Paige said. "Mostly holidays and summers at home. But sometimes Frank visited me at college."

Jen nodded again, processing all this. Frank had told her he cheated on Mrs. Tower. He seemed regretful about that. Now Jen knew Paige was the girl he cheated with. Were there others? Jen knew that was a stupid question. Of course there were others.

Paige seemed to read Jen's thoughts. "You probably think I'm terrible," she said looking embarrassed and sheepish.

Jen knew she had more than a few skeletons in her closet. Deciding to come clean, she whispered "I had an affair with Mr. Hayden."

Paige's jaw dropped. "When?" she asked wanting to know all the details.

"Remember Mr. Hayden directed Chicago our senior year?" Jen whispered. "Around then." With a grim expression she added "When Colin cheated on me."

"Oh yeah, I'm sorry Jenny honey," Paige said, remembering how devastated Jen had been. Still curious though, she whispered "How long did it last?"

"Just that semester," Jen said. "I think we both felt guilty about cheating on his wife. And I got back together with Colin."

"Wow, Mr. Hayden," Paige said amazed. She suddenly felt a lot better. She said with a giggle "God Jenny I think that tops me."

"I don't know about that," Jen said with a giggle back. "I guess you never told Sophie?"

"Ya think?" Paige said sarcastically. They both laughed.

"Have you talked to Sophie?" Jen asked.

"No, not since her mom died," Paige said. "She didn't invite me to her wedding."

"Me either," Jen said. "Frank says she took her mom's death really hard."

Paige nodded. "You're working with him now?" she asked.

"How'd you know?"

"He stopped by the other day," Paige said. "Then I heard you were in town."

"What'd he want?" Jen asked.

"He wanted to talk about you," Paige said. "And Mike."

"What'd you say?"

"I didn't say anything," Paige said. "God Jenny, we haven't talk for forever."

Jen nodded, knowing that was true. "So ... what did Frank say about me?" she asked hesitantly, although she already knew the answer.

Paige was embarrassed again. "Jenny ... you're thinking about hooking up with Frank?" she asked feeling awkward to ask such a private question.

"What did Frank say?"

"He kind of said you were hooking up," Paige said. "Listen Jenny, I don't care what you do. I'm not judging you."

"I'm not cheating on Mike," Jen said defensively. "I tell him everything."

Paige nodded slowly, processing this. "So you guys are swingers?"

Jen inwardly sighed. It seemed she was always having to tell people about their "secret" game. "Mike likes to watch me with other guys," Jen whispered. She giggled and said "He's kind of kinky. Please don't tell anyone."

"Wow," Paige said. "Does he hook up with other girls?"

"No, Mike only wants me," Jen said definitively.

"Oh, okay," Paige said, giving Jen a doubtful look. "So, ah, you and Frank have a thing?"

"Not yet," Jen said, not thinking a blow job in a hotel stairwell rated a "thing." "But Frank's having a party tomorrow."

"Yeah, Bob and I are going," Paige said. Seeing Jen's questioning look, she added "Bob works for Frank."

"Oh," Jen said, taking that factoid in.

"Jenny you can never say anything to Bob," Paige said.

"He doesn't know?" Jen asked.

"God no," Paige said. "Bob is so jealous, I don't tell him about any of my old boyfriends. He thinks of me as his virgin bride."

"Seriously?" Jen said with a skeptical look.

"He knows I wasn't a virgin, he just doesn't like thinking about it," Paige said.

"Okay," Jen said. Bob was so different than Mike. But then, Bob was probably closer to normal and Mike the strange one.

"I just want to tell you, if you're going to get involved with Frank, you have to be careful," Paige said.

"What do you mean?" Jen asked.

"Just be careful," Paige said. "Don't fall in love with him."

"I'm not going to fall in love," Jen said with a laugh. "This is just play, a game."

"You say that, but ..."

Jen looked at her old high school friend. "Paige, do you love Frank?"

Paige shrugged and didn't answer for a long time. Finally she said "I'm not jealous of you, if that's what you're asking. I always knew Frank had other girls. That's how he is."

"I'm not looking for anything exclusive," Jen said. "God Paige I'm married." She laughed. "I know that sounds weird. Mike and I play, it's our game, that's all."

"It's just ... Frank can really get inside you," Paige said. She laughed thinking about what she just said. "Not just physically. I mean in your head. He's like that. Pretty soon, you'll be thinking about him all the time."

"I mean ... yeah, I get infatuated with my boyfriends," Jen whispered to Paige. "That's part of it for us. It's part of the thrill. But I get over it."

"That's what I'm saying Jenny," Paige said. "Frank might not let you get over it. He's kind of, a force of nature. If he wants you ... it's hard to say no. You won't want to say no."

Jen stared at Paige. Finally she asked "Paige, are you still seeing Frank?"

Paige was silent for long moments. Then she said "The other day ... I hadn't seen him for years. Bob works for him. They see each other all the time. But Frank never did anything, never tried to see me, until this week."

"You slept with him?" Jen whispered.

"Yeah," Paige whispered back, red faced again.

Thinking about it, Jen mused (to herself as much as Paige), "Do you think Frank hired Bob, to keep in touch with you?"

Paige didn't answer for a long time. Then she said "I don't know, but I think so. I don't want to cheat on Bob. But if Frank comes over again ..."

"You can say no," Jen said.

"Jenny, he controls Bob's schedule," Paige said. "He knows when I'm alone."

"So say no," Jen said again.

"Jenny, that's what I'm saying," Paige said, trying to make Jen understand. "With Frank Tower, it's hard to say no. You won't want to say no." Ominously she added "You'll see. It'll be the best sex of your life. But it's more than that. He gets inside your head."

"What do you mean?" Jen asked, doubting the "best sex of your life" part. She didn't doubt Frank was good. But after years of playing the game, she'd had a lot of incredible lovers and awesome sex. As an after-thought, Jen thought "Mike's awesome too of course."

Paige had thought about it for years. She said "There's a reason Frank's so good at business. He looks at you and it's like he's reading your soul. He's manipulative. But he's so good at it, it's like you want to be manipulated."

Jen noticed how Paige gushed unconditionally over Frank. She asked again, "Paige, do you still love Frank?"

Paige shrugged. "It doesn't matter, Frank doesn't want me," she said with more than a little bitterness.

"But --."

"I know what you're asking," Paige snapped. She was silent for long moments. Finally she said "I love Bob and Alisha," she said. "But honestly? Yeah, sometimes I daydream about being Frank's wife."

"God Paige," Jen lamented.

"I know I'm terrible," Paige admitted. She laughed but it was without any humor. "I know he'd cheat on me. But I'd live with that, to be his wife. Sometimes I wonder if Mrs. Tower was like that. She knew about his cheating, but she stayed with him because she loved him so much."

Jen nodded. Probably Paige was right. That was exactly the reason why her mom stayed with her dad.

"You're lucky, you know," Paige said. "You can have both. Frank, and your family."

"Yeah," Jen said.

"Just be careful Jenny," Paige warned. "Frank is really competitive."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm not sure," Paige said honestly. "It just ... I'm not sure how Frank will deal with another man involved. Mike I mean." Paige laughed (again without any humor). "I can't believe we haven't seen each other for years, and we're talking about this."

"Paige, you're a really good friend for telling me all this," Jen said smiling at Paige and squeezing her hands.

Paige smiled back. Then she got serious again. "I guess I should tell you one more thing," she said hesitantly.

"What?"

"This isn't coming from me, it's Frank," Paige said.

"Okay ... what?" Jen asked warily.

"Frank doesn't think Mike is Anna's father," Paige said hesitantly. She hurriedly added "That's what Frank thinks, not me."

"Why does he think that?" Jen asked, her expression going cold.

"I don't know," Paige said evasively. Of course, she suspected the same thing as Frank. She said cautiously "Maybe he counted months?"

"Mike is definitely Anna's father," Jen said sternly, her tone making it clear that was the final word on the topic.

"Oh okay," Paige said, looking away to escape Jen's glare. Their conversation ending, she said "You won't say anything to Bob, right?"

"Never," Jen promised. They hugged goodbye soon after that, knowing they would see each other the next night at Frank's party.

Mike got a drink after the movie. He didn't want to get home before Jen (not wanting to be in the house alone with Jen's father).

When Mike got home the house was dark and quiet. He went up to Jen's bedroom.

Jen was there in a long robe. Mike looked down and saw she still wore the socks and saddle shoes.

"Anna?" he asked.

"She's asleep next door in Emma's room," Jen said as she walked up to her husband. Emma was her older sister. Emma was married and lived in Belmont too. "Mom's asleep. Dad's out somewhere. How was the movie?"

"Ant man wasn't playing," Mike said. "I watched the Fantastic Four. It was weird seeing the Human Torch as a black guy."
Like Reply
Jen nodded, not knowing what Mike was talking about. "I missed you," she said hugging him. She smelled alcohol. "You got a drink?" She kissed him and ran her tongue across his. "Highland Park?"

"I got a scotch," Mike said evasively. He no longer drank Highland Park. It was too pricey for his limited income.

"I'm so hot baby," Jen said, kissing Mike again. As she kissed her husband she ran her foot up and down his leg.

"What are you wearing under this robe?" Mike asked rubbing her back.

Jen stepped back. "This," she said as she untied the robe and let it fall to her feet.

Jen was completely nude, except for the socks and shoes. Mike's breath caught. He would never tire of seeing his wife's naked body.

Mike looked up and down Jen's body. Her perky tiny tits. Her flat stomach. Her long gorgeous legs. Jen was still a work out freak. Her slim body was tight and toned, yet soft in all the right places. She kept a tiny landing strip above her clit; otherwise, she was completely bare except for her blonde hair. She wore her blonde hair long. Mike often told her he liked her hair "a few inches passed your bra strap."

Mike gazed at Jen's feet. The lace edged ankle socks and white and black saddle shoes made Jen look so young. So wickedly young. Like a ripe Lolita. "What did Paige want to talk about?" he asked, cupping his wife's small yet perfect breasts.

"I'll tell you in a minute," she said. She quickly took off Mike's clothes. "Are you hot for me baby?" she asked.

"Yeah," Mike said with a hoarse, excited voice.

Jen sat Mike on the edge of the bed. She got down on her knees between his legs. Pulling her long hair to the side, she went down on him. She wanted to get Mike off so he would last longer when they fucked later. As she suspected, Mike didn't last long. He was so hot he came more than usual. Still, Jen easily swallowed all of it.

Jen stood up and leaned into Mike. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. Then she ran her fingertip along his lips. "Baby," she said with a desperate look on her face.

Mike knew what his wife wanted. He laid her on the bed and they made out. Then Mike moved down her body, spending time fondling her tits and licking her nipples. He got between her long shapely legs and worked his magic on her pussy and clit. Soon Jen was grabbing at the sheets, writhing under his tongue. As she came, she bit into a pillow to stifle her moans (not wanting her mom to hear or Anna to wake up).

Afterwards they lay in bed, on their sides looking at each other. Mike pulled a blanket over them as Jen's was cold (it got cold in Belmont at night, even in the summer). Mike positioned his legs so his calves pressed against the saddle shoes. Jen knew her husband had a major leg and foot fetish. As they talked she moved her foot up and down, softly caressing Mike's calf and foot with the saddle shoe from her high school cheerleading.

"Paige had an affair with Frank in high school," Jen whispered to him in the near darkness.

"Really?" Mike said his eyes going wide.

"Yeah," Jen said. "All through college."

"Why'd she tell you, after all this time?" Mike asked.

"She knows about me and Frank."

"How?"

"Frank told her."

Mike frowned. "I thought he'd be discreet," he said.

"Yeah, I'll have to talk to him about that," Jen said. She ran her manicured nail up Mike's chest. "Paige told me things."

"We're still going to the party tomorrow?" Mike asked. "You're not pissed at Frank for telling Paige without asking you first?"

"I'm annoyed at him," Jen said. "But you have to let me tell you what Paige told me."

There was excitement in Jen's voice and Mike heard it. He looked closer at Jen's pretty face. Even in the moonlight it was easy to see. Jen had a major cum face on.

"What baby?" Mike asked, moving his hand up and thumbing her nipple. Her nipple was rock hard.

Jen moaned as Mike touched her nipple. Her nipples were really sensitive. In truth, like a lot of moms, she lost some sensitivity after breast feeding Anna. It used to be, she could almost cum from just a guy playing with her nipples (in fact, she'd cum a few times that way). To her regret, though, her nipples weren't as sensitive anymore after having Anna. In her quiet moments she worried what might happen if she had another baby, or a third. She never told Mike this though. She didn't want him to think she was somehow "damaged." It was like how she told his brother Joe one time. Her greatest fear was the day men (and especially Mike) no longer thought she was hot. (Author's note: See Consequences - Part 20)

But still, her nipples were still the 2nd most sensitive part of her body (after her clit of course). "Stop, I can't concentrate," Jen giggled, taking Mike's hand off her breast. She kissed his hand and said "I think Frank might be the guy."

"Your next lover?" Mike asked excitedly.

"More than that."

"Your next boyfriend?" Mike asked even more excited.

"No Mike," Jen said with another giggle. She was kind of nervous and embarrassed. "I mean, maybe, but that's not what I mean." She kissed his hand again.

"What baby?" Mike asked.

Jen reached down and cupped her husband's penis. She was happy to see he was hard. "You know how I want to find a man who'll control me?" she asked as she slowly stroked him. She leaned down and whispered in Mike's ear, "And control you too?"

"Yeah," Mike said breathing hard.

Jen got on top of Mike and guided him inside her. "I think Frank might be that guy," she said as she lowered herself on her husband's manhood.

"What did Paige say?" Mike asked, his eyes rolling back in his head and Jen rode him up and down.

"Just look what Frank did in Chicago," Jen said excitedly.

"I need to talk to him about that," Mike said with a frown.

"Okay baby, you can talk to him tomorrow," Jen said, wrapping her arms around Mike's neck and kissing him. "But I'm okay with what he did. That matters, right?"

"Yeah," Mike agreed. He began moving his hips up to fuck harder.

Jen stopped him with a soft hand on his stomach. "Let me control it Mike. I don't want you to cum too fast." Not wanting her words to come across as scolding or criticism, she quickly kissed Mike and said "Is that okay baby?"

"Yeah," Mike said, laying back flat on the bed and letting Jen ride him.

As she rocked back and forth, she leaned over and kissed Mike. "What do you think of that idea?" she asked.

"I'm not sure," he said with an uncertain laugh.

"You need to trust me baby," Jen said looking into her husband's eyes. "I get you. You'll love it."

"I know you'll love it," Mike said, emphasizing the word "you'll."

Jen stopped moving on Mike's cock. "Is that what you think?" she said looking upset.

Mike hated when Jen wasn't happy. He said "I guess I don't get it. Why it turns you on so much."

"It's because I love you," Jen said.

"Seriously?" Mike asked with a laugh.

Jen asked "If you didn't love me, would you still be into seeing me with other men?"

"I guess not," Mike conceded.

"See?" Jen said.

"Not really," Mike said with another laugh.

"You have to trust me baby," Jen said, starting to move up and down on Mike again. "Do you trust me?"

"Yeah," Mike said honestly. How could he not trust her? She was his goddess.

"Just, if I go too far," she said. "Or if Frank goes too far. Just tell me. I'll take care of you baby."

"Who'll take care of you?" Mike asked.

"You will Mike," Jen said. "You always take care of me. Right?"

"Yeah," Mike said.

"Does this feel good?" Jen asked, adjusting her legs so the toes of the saddle shoes dug into the sides of Mike's knees.

"Yeah," Mike said again. This time the "yeah" sounded like a moan.

"See?" Jen said. "I know what you like."

"Jen?" Mike said.

"Yeah baby?"

"I need to talk to Frank tomorrow before anything happens," Mike said.

"You will baby," Jen assured him, kissing her husband. "I promise."

Mike managed to hold off until Jen came. Afterwards they spooned in bed.

"Jen?" Mike said to the back of her head, her soft blonde hair tickling his nose.

"Yeah?" Jen said. She was awake too, looking into the darkness, thinking about Frank and her conversation with Paige.

"You think Sophie found out about Paige and her father?" Mike asked.

Jen had the same thoughts. Nodding in the darkness, she said "Or maybe another girl. I think Sophie blames Frank for her mother's death."

"She had cancer," Mike pointed out.

"Yeah but ... I don't know all the details," Jen said. She thought about Anna. She couldn't imagine a life where they were alienated. It must be terrible for Frank. She said "Maybe I can help bring them back together." Jen thought about Frankie, how she helped him. Of course, she didn't bring Frankie up to Mike, just like she tried not to mention any of her past boyfriends unless Mike brought them up (usually only when he was feeling frisky). Maybe she could help Frank reconcile with Sophie.
Like Reply
"But, if Sophie finds out about you and her father," Mike said. That would be a bad thing, probably kill their friendship and cause problems for Frank in his relationship with his daughter.

"Yeah but, this is way after Mrs. Tower died," Jen said having already thought of this. "Anyway, she won't find out."

Mike was doubtful of that. Look how quickly Paige found out. Thinking of that, he asked "Did you tell Paige about our game?"

Jen turned around so she was facing her husband. "I kind of had to baby," she said. She rubbed his chest. "Are you okay with that?"

"I guess so," Mike said. "I guess everyone knows I'm a cuck."

"That's not true," Jen assured him. "They might suspect we play, but they don't know. Anyway, it's on me, not you. Everyone thinks you're the best husband and father."

"Yeah right," Mike said sarcastically. Actually they thought he was so pathetic in bed his wife needed other men to satisfy her needs.

"Are you really upset by this?" Jen asked. She moved her hand down Mike's body to his cock. It was half hard and stirring back to life.

"I guess it's a turn on," Mike admitted.

"I thought so," Jen said with a giggle. She began stroking him. "Can you cum again?"

"Yeah but, your parents ..." Mike said. He didn't want to leave cum stains on the sheets.

Jen read his mind. "I'll wash the sheets before we leave," she assured him.

"Okay," Mike said. Breathing harder, he said "Tell me again what Frank did."

"I teased him, he has a thing for high heels," Jen said with an excited, delighted look in her eyes. "I teased him with Cap at the pool. When I went to my room he pulled me into the stairwell. I was scared but then I saw it was him."

"You weren't scared?" Mike asked.

"I was, but I knew I was safe," Jen said. "Does that make sense?"

"Yeah, I think so," Mike said. "That turned you on?"

"Yeah," Jen said. She was getting hot from recounting the story. As she stroked Mike, she pushed her other hand into her panties and rubbed herself. "He pushed me down on my knees. He forced his cock into my mouth. He's really big. God I was so turned on baby ...."
Like Reply
Cheating and Rivals Pt. 18

"Zip me?" Jen said to Mike, turning around and holding up her long blonde hair. Mike zipped Jen's dress and then she turned around. "What do you think?"

Mike's eyes went up and down his wife, his heart beat quickening. Jen wore a sleeveless white shift dress. While it showed off her slim figure, it certainly wasn't body hugging. The dress was simple and classic, conservative even.

Except, the dress ended really high up Jen's legs. Really high. The dress ended just a couple inches passed her panties. With her 4 inch heels, Jen's incredible legs truly appeared to go on forever.

"You look incredible honey," Mike gushed. Jen gave him a smile at the compliment. "You're wearing pantyhose?" he asked, figuring there was no way to hide stocking tops with that short a dress.

"Stockings," Jen told him. She tugged the dress up slightly. The thigh highs ended just below her panties. The lacy stocking tops were thin, no more than an inch. They weren't visible when she was standing or walking, but she'd have to be careful when sitting not to flash them. Although, that was probably the point at least with Frank.

"For you honey," Jen said with a grin at Mike. She knew her husband always got a charge when she wore hose, especially thigh highs (although he loved when she wore pantyhose and tights too). Back in high school and college she hated wearing hose. But she gradually gave into Mike's preferences and wore hose almost all the time now. She even wore hose in the summer (like now), except when it got blistering humid and hot in the City.

"We better go," she said. She put on a light summer jacket. She didn't want her parents to see how short the dress was.

"Bye mommy, daddy," Anna said as Jen and Mike gave their daughter kisses goodbye. Anna was in mom's lap. Mom looked happy to stay home with Anna rather than go to Frank's party.

The same couldn't be said of Jen's dad. "You're invited and I'm not?" Dad said bad-temperedly. "Frank's my friend not yours."

"I work with Frank," Jen said with a scowl. She had a love-hate relationship with her father. "This is a work function."

"You should call him Mr. Tower," Dad said with a scowl back.

"Dad I'm not a teenager anymore," Jen said. She gave Anna another kiss then grabbed Mike's hand and left. "God I can't stand him," she told Mike as they drove to Frank's house in the rental car.

"Maybe we should do something with your parents tomorrow," Mike suggested, trying to be peacemaker.

"Mom maybe, but not Dad," Jen said. "I know what you're trying to do Mike. But you have loving supporting parents. My Mom's like that, but not Dad. You know I think he still cheats on her? I'm pretty sure. I wish she'd leave him."

"People need their parents Jen," Mike pointed out.

"I don't," Jen said. She grabbed her husband's hand. "I have you."

The valets took the car keys from Mike as they arrived. Jen left the jacket in the car. The valets took long looks at Jen's incredible legs.

The party was packed. Jen scanned the crowd. She nudged Mike. "Look over there."

Mike looked over the sea of people. Taylor Swift. Wow. Mike's eyes lingered on the young 25 year old super star. Talk about a beautiful blonde with long legs ....

"Will you put your eyes back in your head," Jen said with an elbow to her husband's side.

"I was, ah, just noticing Taylor talking to Chris Christie," Mike said with a grin. "Frank invited Republicans too?"

"This is supposed to be a social event," Jen said. She added (a little sarcastically) "Anyway, Jasmine likes to think she can work with Republicans and Democrats."

"Can she?" Mike asked.

"I don't know Mike, do we have to talk about her?" Jen snapped.

"Okay, sorry," Mike said. He was thinking Jen brought up Jasmine, not him. She couldn't possibly be jealous because he was looking at Taylor, right? Maybe she was nervous about seeing Frank.

At that moment Frank Tower walked up to them, all smiles. "Jenny, you look wonderful my dear," he said, giving her a quick kiss on the cheek. Then he turned to Mike. "Mike Andrews, it's my pleasure to meet you," he gushed, shaking Mike's hand. "I'm a great admirer."

"Thanks," Mike said surprised at the welcome.

Frank was holding 2 glasses of clear liquid. "You'll love this," he said giving one to Jen.

"Tequila?" Jen asked taking a sip. "Oh god this is so good," she gushed.

"You like tequila?" Mike asked.

"Frank's getting me into it," Jen said. She handed the glass to him. "Try it honey."

Mike took a sip. He normally didn't like tequila but this was certainly smooth. He gave the glass back to his wife.

"I have a feeling you want to talk to me," Frank said giving Mike a knowing grin.

"Uh, yes, I do," Mike stammered, off balance by Frank's offer and directness.

"Let's go to my den," Frank said to Mike. "Jenny I think Leo's looking for you."

"Okay," Jen said giving Frank a smile. She looked at Mike and gave his hand a quick squeeze.

"I understand you're a Highland Park man," Frank said as he closed the door to his den.

"Yeah," Mike said. He watched as Frank poured him a drink. Frank's Highland Park was not the standard bottling he normally bought. Instead, this was one of the high end Highland Parks that cost close to $1000 for a bottle.

"I've known Jenny for years," Frank said as they settled into chairs across from each other.

Mike nodded. His wife went by Jen now of course, but it gave him a charge to hear Frank call her by her school girl name.

"Jenny was all blonde hair and legs back then," Frank said. He chuckled as he added "I suppose she still is."

Mike nodded again. He took a sip of the scotch, unsure how to begin the conversation. It occurred to him that he rarely spoke to Jen's lovers about their relationship with his wife. Usually Jen passed along anything he wanted them to know.

Always direct, Frank began the conversation. He said "Jenny tells me you enjoy sharing her."

"She enjoys being shared," Mike said. "We're both into it. Are you judging us?"

"I'm certainly in no position to judge anyone," Frank said with a laugh but his eyes held no humor. He took a long draw of his tequila.

"I let Jen have lovers," Mike said. "But you have to treat her right."

"You're talking about what happened in Chicago?" Frank said.

Mike nodded.

"No offense, but Jenny's a manipulative bitch," Frank said. He smiled to take the bite out of his words. "She's beautiful and she knows it. She uses her pretty looks. You're her husband, you obviously love her, so you let her get away with it. Probably most men are the same way. That's not me Mike." Frank shrugged. "I'm not perfect, far from it. But I'll never lie to you, never hide anything."

"You don't pull her into a stairway," Mike said with a glare at Frank.

"Did Jenny complain? Is she upset?" When Mike didn't answer Frank knew he was right. He said, "This is the way I am. I'm not changing for you, or Jenny, or anyone. If that's not acceptable then walk away. That's the best I can do Mike. I am who I am."

"Frank said you wanted to see me?" Jen asked Leo.

"Yeah Jennifer," Leo said. He grinned at her. "Frank said you were amazing in Chicago. We raised over twice our target."

"I guess maybe I'm more use than a symbol?" Jen said sarcastically, referring to how Jasmine wanted her at the fundraiser to show how she could be reasonable and work both sides of the aisle.

"That was Jasmine's idea Jennifer, I never thought that," Leo assured her.

Jen shrugged, as if saying "whatever." "Where is our master manipulator?" she asked with a touch of irritation in her voice.

"You know Jas, she's always working the room," Leo said. "She's with her new boyfriend. Justin something."

"Timberlake?" Jen asked. She added with a giggle "Bieber?"

"No not them, thank god," Leo said with a laugh. "Although they might be next. Jasmine churns through boyfriends." Without thinking he added "Actually Mike was her longest boyfriend I can remember." Realizing he just put his foot in his mouth, he said "Sorry about that."

Jen shrugged. "I don't know why I'm working for Jasmine," she mused as much to herself as Leo.

"Because you believe in her positions," Leo said. "You don't have to like the candidate Jennifer. I've run dozens of campaigns and half the time I don't. But if they have the right ideas and ideals, and if they're good people, then that's what matters."

"I guess," Jen said although she wasn't entirely convinced. She certainly wasn't sure if Jasmine was a good person.

"By the way, Mike's here right?" Leo said. He looked across the room. "You might want to stay away from JJ. I don't think he's a big fan of Mike. Because of Liberty-Gate."

"Oh," Jen said, following Leo's eyes. She saw an older, balding man. He was just a little taller than her and wore a non-descript suit that didn't fit him well. He was Jonathan Jakes, JJ, special advisor to the President. He didn't look like much, but everyone respected him. In fact, most people (including Leo) were scared shitless of JJ. She didn't understand why, JJ didn't look like much. But she respected Leo, so if he was intimidated, then JJ was a person to avoid.

Jen said "Okay, I'll tell Mike."

"How'd it go?" Jen whispered when Mike approached a few minutes later.

"He's not apologizing for Chicago," Mike said.

"I didn't think he would," Jen said with a laugh. Then she saw her husband looked bothered. She squeezed his hand and said "Baby, I'm really okay with what happened."

"He's dangerous Jen," Mike said.

"He won't hurt me Mike," Jen assured her husband. "Look around baby, at all the famous people. Frank wouldn't risk a scandal. And I've known him for years. He's friends with my parents. He wouldn't hurt me."

"I guess not," Mike said, only partially mollified.

"Frank's perfect honey," Jen said with an excited sparkle in her beautiful blue eyes. "He'll push our boundaries. That's what we want, right? Actually, I would've been disappointed if he apologized."
Like Reply
Mike couldn't help getting into the spirit of his wife's enthusiasm. After all, he was addicted to their game. He grinned at her and whispered "Are you wet?"

"I'm trying to control myself," Jen whispered back. She had an excited glow to her but she didn't have a complete cum face on. "When you went with Frank to his den, that what so hot."

"Do you want to fuck him, with all these people here?" Mike whispered excitedly.

"I want to be a little subtle," Jen said with a giggle. "But I probably should talk to him."

"Okay, I can take care of myself," Mike said.

Jen remembered what Leo said. "Do you know JJ? Jonathan Jakes?" she asked. When Mike shook his head no, she said "He works in the White House. That's him over there."

"Okay," Mike said seeing the older balding man talking with people across the room.

"Leo said you might want to avoid JJ," Jen said gently.

Mike got it. "Liberty-gate?"

"Yeah," Jen said squeezing Mike's hand. "I guess I'll go find Frank."

"Okay," Mike said. He watched his wife move away. Then he turned back to JJ. He looked at the man for a long time.

Jen found Frank a few minutes later. "We should talk," she told him.

"I think you're right," Frank said. He led Jen down to the basement

Jen looked around the room. It was a luxurious man cave with an elaborate bar and high tech home theatre with a wall filled with huge flat screen TVs. "Is this where you fucked Paige?" Jen asked, wanting to throw Frank off balance.

Frank was startled but for only a moment. "So she talked to you," he said with a sly smile.

"We were best friends," Jen said. "She wanted to warn me to stay away from you."

"You should listen to her," Frank said moving close to Jen. He brushed his fingertips across her breasts.

"You've got a lot of nerve," Jen said although she made no move to push his hand away.

"Come on Jenny, I think we're pass your hard to get act," Frank said as he continued to lightly caress Jen's breasts over her dress. "Yes, I fucked Paige down here. A few times with a party going on upstairs, just like now."

"So that's what I am, your new Paige?"

"What, you're jealous I picked Paige instead of you?" Frank said with a laugh.

"You think so much of yourself," Jen said with a laugh back. "I was with Colin then. I had no interest in you."

"What does that say about Mike?" Frank asked with a grin. "He's your husband, but you're here with me with your tit in my hand."

Jen stepped away from him. She glared at Frank. "I don't want you to talk about Mike," she said sternly.

Frank was about to respond but Jen cut him off. "Wait, I'm not done. Sometimes you call me Jenny Johnson. Don't call me that, I'm not Johnson anymore. My last name is Andrews, you know that. Also, you better not do anything to Paige or her husband. If I hear Bob got fired or demoted, we're over."

Frank began saying something but Jen cut him off again. "One more thing," she said. "Mike is Anna's father. I never want to hear anything different from you."

"Are you done?" Frank said with a glare at Jen.

"Yes," Jen said with a determined look on her face.

Frank moved towards Jen, forcing her to back up. Soon she was pressed against a wall with Frank so close she could feel his breath on her face when he talked.

"Did Paige tell you I paid her college tuition when her parents divorced?" Frank said. "Paige asked me to hire Bob when he got laid off, so I did. I'm fond of Paige and I like her husband. He's a hard worker. I'm not going to retaliate. I'm not petty Jenny."

"Good, I just –," Jen began, but Frank stopped her with a finger to her lips.

"I'm talking Jenny," Frank said. "Something you need to understand. I don't respond well to people telling me what to do. You have spirit and I like that. You defend your friend and I admire that. But you don't order me Jenny. No one orders me. You ask politely. Understand Jenny?"

"Yeah Frank, whatever," Jen said. She was putting up a brave face and trying to keep her voice from shaking.

"You're a beautiful girl Jenny," Frank continued, running his finger across Jen's lips. "You're used to getting your way. All your life you've had men wrapped around your finger. I'm not like that Jenny. I demand respect. In return, I'll treat you right."

"Like Chicago?" Jen shot back, although her scowl was only half-hearted.

Frank pushed his finger into Jen's mouth. She resisted momentarily but then relented. Frank stroked her tongue with his finger. After a moment Jen licked and sucked his finger, like she was blowing him. Frank smiled. "Yeah Jenny, like Chicago," he told her.

"One more thing," Frank said. He pulled his finger out of Jen's mouth. He traced over her chin and down her neck with his wet fingertip. Then he put his hand over her breast. "You need to be honest with me Jenny. You lied to me. I know for a fact Mike is not Anna's father." Frank's private investigator had gotten a copy of the paternity test showing that Drum's was Anna's father, not Mike.

Jen was silent for long moments. This seemed so surreal, boxed in by Frank, his hand cupping her breast, all of this happening with the party going on upstairs. "Mike's not Anna's biological father," Jen finally admitted in a low voice. "But he's her father."

Frank smiled. "See? That's all you had to say. Always tell me the truth Jen honey. It's not hard, right?" Frank continued to caress Jen's breast. He thumbed her nipple through her dress and bra. A moan escaped her lips.

Frank's hand moved down her body, from her breasts, over her flat stomach, to the hem of her short shift dress. His fingertips moved to her thighs. Frank looked displeased when he felt the silk of Jen's stockings. Then his fingers moved up her thighs and disappeared under the dress. His frown turned to a smile when he felt Jen's soft skin above her stocking tops. Then his fingers reached her panties.

"I like the dress Jenny," Frank said as he softly stroked between her pussy lips over her panties.

"Thanks," Jen breathed, the one word coming out like a moan.

"This dress reminds me how you dressed in high school," Frank said as he continued to finger her. "You showed more leg then."

"I'm older now," Jen said, her voice shaky.

"I think you're even prettier now," Frank said, so close to Jen now their lips almost touched.

"Thank you," Jen said. Again she thought how unreal and ridiculous this situation was. They were both fully dressed, yet Frank had his hand up her dress and was fingering her. And she was letting him. All of this happening while they were having a mostly normal conversation with the party going on upstairs. With her husband upstairs.

"Ever think I'd be doing this?" he asked as he stroked soft circles around her clit.

"No," Jen said, the word coming out like a moan. She rolled her head back as he stroked over her clit. "God Frank," she said with an embarrassed laugh.

"You're wet Jenny," Frank said as he continued to rub between her pussy lips and draw circles around her clit.

"Ya think?" Jen said with a laugh. Her chest heaved as Frank fingered her. She said with another laugh "Can you at least kiss me if you're going to do that?"

"You like to kiss?" Frank asked.

"Yeah," Jen breathed, her beautiful face flush with excitement. She moved forward to kiss but Frank pulled away. "God Frank," she said, pleading and frustration in her voice. She was close to an orgasm, but he was keeping her on the edge.

"You're not in control Jenny," Frank said with a confident smile. Then, in a single smooth movement, Frank pulled her panties aside and pushed a finger into her pussy.

"Ugh god," Jen groaned at the sudden penetration. Frank expertly found her g-spot. "Oh fuck," Jen moaned as he rubbed her there. Frank adjusted his hand so he could rub her g-spot and thumb her clit at the same time. "Oh god Frank!" Jen cried her manicured fingernails digging into his muscular arm. Jen came a moment later, the intensity of the orgasm lifting her out of her high heels.

Jen collapsed into Frank's chest, gasping as she recovered from her orgasm. "Oh god oh god oh god," she panted into Frank's tailored shirt.

Frank kissed Jen tenderly on the cheeks and lips. "See Jen honey?" he said between loving kisses. "I'll take care of you."

"Yeah yeah yeah," Jen panted. Her knees were shaky. If not for Frank's arm around her she'd collapse to the floor.

Frank withdrew his finger from Jen's pussy. "Here Jenny, taste yourself," he said, pressing his wet finger between Jen's lips. Jen let Frank push his finger into her mouth. She sucked him like before, licking her juices off his finger.

Frank gave Jen more tender kisses. He pulled away and began straightening his suit. "You should check on your husband."

"Oh ... yeah, sure," Jen sputtered, surprised Frank didn't want her to do something for him. With shaky hands she fixed her dress and hair.

"I'd like to see you this week," Frank said, his voice casual but like a command. "We have a lot to talk about."

"Okay, yeah, definitely," Jen said.

Mike wandered around the party, trying to keep to himself and avoid having to talk to anyone. He didn't like parties, especially ones like this where he didn't know anyone. He sipped scotch and pretended to watch the Mets game, but really his thoughts were on Jen and what she was doing with Frank.

"Hello Mike," a voice said from behind him. Mike turned. It was Jasmine Kelly.

"Oh, hi Jasmine," Mike said.

"You look good," Jasmine said.

"Thanks but, I've actually gained some weight," Mike admitted.

"I mean, you look happy," Jasmine said.

"I am happy," Mike said.

"Because you're back with Jen," Jasmine said.

There was an awkward silence. Then Jasmine said "So where is your pretty wife? Oh let me guess. She's with Frank Tower." Seeing Mike's surprise, she said "I have eyes Mike. And ears. There are rumors."
Like Reply
Mike shrugged. "You know how we are Jas. It's something we do together."

"Really, together?" Jasmine asked with a bitter laugh. She knew only Jen "played" while Mike stayed faithful to her.

"It brings us closer together," Mike said. He shrugged. "If you're not into it you wouldn't get it."

"Well I don't get it," Jasmine said with another humorless, sarcastic laugh. Turning melancholy, she said "You know, there are things I would've done if we had more time. Things I would have done for you. You never gave me a chance."

Mike raised an eyebrow at that. Jasmine was beautiful – exceedingly beautiful – but in bed she was plain brown wrapper. "Seriously?" he said skeptically.

"We all have our demons Mike," Jasmine said with another laugh.

Mike searched inside himself, searched his desires. If Jasmine had played the game, would it have made a difference? If she fucked other men for him, dated other men, would he have fallen in love with her?

But the question was also the answer. What made the game so exciting and dangerous was he loved Jen. Love came first, then the game. Sure, it would be exciting to watch Jasmine with another man. But it would be no more than watching a porno flick. All the cuckold thrill and angst, the emotions, the heartache and delight, none of that would be there with Jasmine. That only happened when it was the girl you loved holding another man's hand, kissing him, making love, cumming on his cock. For Mike, it only worked with Jen.

Jasmine read it in Mike's face. It wouldn't have made a difference. "Well nice seeing you Mike," she said bitterly, turning away.

"Jasmine," Mike said. He didn't know what to say. Finally he said "I'm sorry."

Jasmine looked at Mike. She shrugged, then walked away.

A little later Jen found Mike in a mostly empty sitting room. He was pretending to watch a Mets game but his thoughts were on his wife and Frank Tower, and also his conversation with Jasmine. He didn't mention Jasmine to Jen of course.

"Take me home," Jen said urgently, grabbing her husband's arm.

"What happened?" Mike asked excitedly.

"Now Mike, take me home," Jen pleaded.

Halfway home Jen made Mike pull into a deserted parking lot. She couldn't wait and knew they'd have to spend time with Anna and her parents when they got home.

She frantically unzipped Mike and pulled his cock from his pants. She awkwardly climbed over the gear shift and straddled her husband's legs. She pulled her panties aside and guided his cock into her.

"What happened?" Mike asked.

"Later," Jen said as she desperately rode her husband's cock. God she needed fucked so bad! Mike wasn't big but he was hard.

But Mike was too sexed up. Taking to Jasmine (and wondering what she might have been willing to do for him) made it worse. After just a few moments he came. "Fuck, I'm sorry," Mike said feeling bad and cursing himself.

"It's okay honey, it's okay," Jen said, tenderly kissing all over his face. But inside her body screamed in frustrated longing. She needed fucked so bad! God why couldn't Mike last longer? Why couldn't he be bigger?

Back at the party, Frank stayed in the basement for a long time after Jen left. He was trying to get control of himself.

Looking into Jenny's pretty face as she came had been an incredible sight. It was probably the most beautiful, most erotic thing he'd ever seen. God she had the bluish eyes. He could get lost looking into those eyes.

Jenny looked so sweet and innocent. Yet Frank knew she was a bad girl with a big sexual appetite. The combination made her even more alluring.

There was something about Jenny Johnson. Why did she captivate him so? Flirty and bitchy, charming and sweet, engaging, nervy, and so drop dead gorgeous. God he wanted to fuck her. But he had to be patient. It was like training a young horse. He needed to break Jenny's spirit. Not completely. But just enough.

Still, Frank was a man, and men had physical needs. He called his aide. "Find Paige and ask her to come down to the basement," he ordered.

Paige wasn't nearly as alluring as Jenny Johnson. But she was a girl, she had decent looks, and she had a pussy. At the moment that was what Frank wanted.

"Frank's kind of a force of nature," Jen told Mike later in bed, using the same words as Paige. They were laying on their sides looking at each other. Anna and her parents were asleep.

"That turns you on?" Mike asked knowing his wife.

"Yeah," Jen said. "Other guys, like Colin and Scott, they're aggressive, but not like Frank. Maybe because he's older."

"What about Clint?" Mike asked as he caressed his wife's shoulder.

"Yeah maybe," Jen said. "But back then I was mostly thinking about you."

"I like hearing that," Mike said with a smile at his wife.

Jen reached down to Mike's crotch. She was happy to feel him hard. She got on top of him and guided his cock into her. "Did you get upset waiting?" she asked as she slowly rocked back and forth.

"I was too excited," Mike said. Again he didn't mention talking to Jasmine. He thought back to his conversation with Frank. "I know what you mean. Frank doesn't listen to anyone. He told me, if you don't like it, leave."

"I guess he's so successful he can be like that," Jen said.

"I'm surprised you didn't fuck him," Mike said as he raised his hands and tenderly cupped Jen's breasts.

"I wanted to," Jen admitted with a laugh. "Frank plays power games."

"I'm sorry I came so fast before," Mike said.

"You don't have to apologize baby," Jen said, leaning down and kissing her husband. She giggled and said "The good thing about being married, we can always do it again."

"I can last until you cum this time," Mike promised.

"I love you Mike," Jen said leaning down and kissing him again. She always felt Mike's unconditional love. He was so kind and tender. He treated her like his goddess. Maybe he didn't always give her body what she needed, but he always fueled her heart and spirt.

"So if it gets too intense, we'll need to end it with Frank," Mike said. "It's not like he'll change for us."

"I know," Jen said having thought the same thing.

"Will you be able to end it?" Mike asked.

Jen remembered what Paige said, about how it's hard to say no to Frank Tower. "Yeah but, I might need your help," she said.

"Okay," Mike said, both bothered and excited by his wife's words.

Jen read his thoughts. "You might have a hard time ending it too," she said.

"That's why this one is so exciting," Mike said.

"We talk about them like they're objects," Jen said with a giggle, referring to her lovers.

"They are, human dildos," Mike said grinning at her.

"Maybe I'll tell Frank that," Jen said giggling again. She got serious and said guiltily "I told Frank about Anna."

"What do you mean?"

"That ... that you're Anna's father, but not her biological father."

Mike was silent for a moment. "How did it come up?" he asked.

"Frank brought it up," Jen said. "He said he knew."

"I guess anyone can count months."

"No, I think he really knows," Jen said thinking back to her conversation with Frank.

Mike thought about it. With Frank's money and power, he could easily get a copy of the paternity test results.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said anything," Jen said.

"Why did Frank talk about it?" Mike asked. He felt his cuckold desires growing inside him.

Jen heard the extra excitement in Mike's voice. She felt his cock getting harder inside her. "I don't know," she said. She leaned down and they made out as she continued to ride him. Jen rode Mike harder, feeling her own excitement grow. "Frank plays power games," Jen said between kisses. "Maybe he wants to control you too."

Their fucking turned frantic as Jen rode Mike hard and fast. True to his promise, Mike held off until Jen came. When her orgasm hit, Jen bit into Mike's shoulder to stifle her screams. She collapsed onto Mike's chest, panting. After a few moments of recovery, she began rocking on Mike again, slower now.

They were silent as they made love. Mike ran his hands over Jen's flat tummy, to her breasts, and then her tummy again.

"What are you thinking about?" Jen asked as she slowly rocked back and forth.

Mike hesitated a moment. "I wish I was with you when you were pregnant," he said as he continued to caress Jen's toned, flat stomach.

"I wish you were there too," Jen said, leaning down and kissing Mike. They kissed as they made love, the room silent except for the soft sounds of their love making.

Justin drove Jasmine to her hotel. "Do you think the DNC's closer to supporting me?" she asked. Justin was a rising star on the Democratic National Committee.

"Jasmine you're always talking business," Justin said with a laugh.

"This election is important to me," Jasmine said.

"I know, but what about our relationship?" Justin said as they arrived at Jasmine's hotel. He put the car in park and turned to Jasmine. "You know, I'm starting to think you're dating me just to get an edge with the DNC."

"Justin you know that's not true," Jasmine said.

"Well, all I know is ..." Justin said as he put his hand on Jasmine's leg.

Jasmine inwardly sighed. Why were men so obsessed with sex? Okay, true, they'd been dating for a few weeks and they hadn't had sex yet. But why couldn't men wait? Why couldn't they get to know each other first?

Still, Justin was a major catch. And yes, he could help with getting support from the DNC. Jasmine gave Justin a smile and said "You're right, I work too much. I'm sorry. Want to come up?"

A half hour later Justin rolled off Jasmine and fell on to his back, panting. God, Jasmine Kelly did not disappoint! She was gorgeous and her body was incredible. She wasn't the most creative lover, but Justin liked that, it meant she probably hadn't been with too many guys.

"That was incredible babe," Justin gushed, reaching over and cupping one of Jasmine's tits. Her breasts were fucking amazing! Huge yet incredibly shapely and firm, with perky nipples. Her entire body was amazing. It was like being in bed with a Playboy centerfold model.

"You're so wonderful honey," Jasmine said. She pulled the sheets up to her neck. She suddenly felt shy being naked with Justin. The lights were off (she preferred sex better in the dark), but still she felt self-conscious.

"Maybe you better go," Jasmine said gently. "I've got an early flight tomorrow."

"Oh okay, sure," Justin said. He was disappointed, he hoped to spend the night with Jas. He flushed the used condom down the toilet and got dressed.

"Let's go out this week," Justin said as he buttoned his shirt.

"Let me check with Deidre, she's got me running around," Jasmine said. "You'll, ah, talk to the DNC about my campaign?"

"Yeah Jasmine I'll work it," Justin said with a laugh.

"I know I'm obsessed about it sometimes, but think how great it'll be if I win," Jasmine said. "You on the DNC, me in the Senate. We'll make a great team."

"So, you think maybe there's a future for us together?" Justin said with a hopeful smile. God he would love to have Jasmine Kelly as his wife.

"Well, we just started going out but I think we have potential," Jasmine said, her tone more business than romantic. Justin didn't notice her ambivalent tone though. He left her room with a big grin on his face.

Neither of them noticed the tiny wireless camera in the air conditioning vent.

Like Reply
The next week at work Allie came into Jen's office. "Darren moved out, we're separated," she abruptly announced.

"Oh my god," Jen said, rushing over. "What happened?" she asked as she hugged her best friend.

"I'm okay, I'm all out of tears," Allie said looking sad but resigned. "Darren is too much into his thing. I can't deal with it."

"But I thought it was better," Jen said, thinking about Darren's BBC fetish. "Mike said he's over Stacy."

"It's not just Stacy," Allie said with a resigned look on her face. She shrugged. "It's how he is, I can't change him."

"But ... I thought you were having fun too," Jen said. Darren had got Allie to open up their marriage so he could get back into the BBC bull lifestyle.

"Yeah, kind of," Allie said. After a lot of dieting and hard exercise she had her pre-baby body back. She was hot! "But .... Darren's more interested in other girls because of his fetish."

"God Allie," Jen said feeling terrible for her friend. She didn't get Darren. Allie was beautiful. No way his other lovers were prettier. "So what are you going to do?" she asked.

"Survive. Start over. For Darren Jr. And me," Allie said. "You're lucky Jen. You have bubble boy, and all the men you want. For me, Darren wants the reverse. I can't live with that."

"Yeah ..." Jen said knowing she couldn't deal with the reverse either. "You have Darren Jr.?"

"Yeah, Darren's not a complete ass," Allie said, a sad sour look on her face. She added bitterly "This way he's free to do what he wants."

"God Allie," Jen said feeling so bad for her friend.

That night Jen told Mike about Allie and Darren. "I can't believe Darren thinks other girls are prettier than Allie," she said incredulously.

Mike nodded. Like Jen, Allie was gorgeous. They were both rare beauties, Jen blonde and slim, Allie brunette and curvy. But Mike understood Darren's fantasies better than his wife. "It's not that," he said. "For Darren it's like a competition. To take a white wife from her husband. To own her. You remember how Darren acted with you. It's not that Allie isn't prettier. But he already has Allie."

"God that's so fucked up," Jen said with disgust. "I mean, I play but not with married men. Don't those girls know they're breaking up Darren's marriage?"

"They might not know," Mike said gently. "It depends what Darren tells them."

Later in bed Mike asked "You're going out with Frank tomorrow?" They were spooning (their favorite position for sleeping) so Mike spoke into Jen's long blonde hair.

"Yeah," Jen said, her mind elsewhere. She was still thinking about Allie.

"That should be fun," Mike said, stroking his wife's arm.

Jen turned around to face her husband. She pushed Allie from her mind. She wasn't really in the mood, but this was Mike's game too. "You want me to go out with Frank?" she asked, knowing the kind of pillow talk her husband liked to hear.

"Yeah," Mike said. "You'll come back here right?"

Jen moved her leg over Mike's and moved her foot up and down his calf. "Frank's into power games. He might want to go to his place. Or get a hotel." She gave Mike a soft kiss. Then she said "Would that be okay?"

"Yeah, but I don't want you to sleep with him," Mike said. "And you have to use condoms." Jen was on the pill, but it was only 99% effective. And it was the principle of another man's sperm inside his wife.

"Of course baby," Jen promised. She kissed him again. Then she ran her hand down to his penis. He was hard. She pushed his boxers down and then began slowly stroking him. "I'm sorry I've been distracted tonight."

"That's okay, you're thinking about your friend," Mike said. He kissed his wife. "Do you think you'll have sex tomorrow?"

"Probably but I don't know," Jen said as she continued to slowly stroke Mike. "Frank likes playing games."

"Is that frustrating?" Mike asked with a grin.

"Yeah, but exciting too," Jen said with a giggle. "You know, Frank messed around but it didn't break up his marriage. I think he really loved Mrs. Tower."

"Kind of like us," Mike said. "Maybe his wife didn't satisfy him. Frank needed more."

In the past Jen would've denied she needed more than Mike. But after so many lovers it seemed silly. So instead she pulled off her panties and got on top of Mike. She wasn't really in the mood so she licked spit on her hand and used it to lubricate herself. Then she guided Mike inside her. She wrapped her arms around Mike's neck and kissed him as she slowly rocked back and forth.

Mike ran his hands up Jen's back. Then he moved to her breasts. Jen stopped kissing long enough to take off the white nighty. Now they were both naked, except for white cotton socks Jen wore to bed (because her feet got cold at night). They looked into each other's eyes as Jen moved up and down on Mike's cock. Mike reached up and cupped his wife's small breasts, fondling her and rubbing her nipples.

"You don't have to worry about me, I probably won't cum," Jen told him.

"Okay," Mike said feeling disappointed. "I'll go down on you after."

"That's okay, I really should get sleep," Jen said. She realized she was probably being dismissive. To take the sting out of it she took Mike's hand and sucked on his finger as she rode his cock. But that made her think about the other day when Frank made her lick her juices off his finger. She decided not to mention that to Mike. It might excite him, but also get him upset that she was thinking about Frank during their love making.

As she moved up and down on Mike, her thoughts drifted to Allie and her situation with Darren. But she quickly pushed those thoughts aside, not wanting Mike to sense her melancholy mood and ruin the sex for him. Trying to turn it into something sexual and exciting for her husband, she grinned and asked "What ever happened to Jim and Stacy? Have you talked to him?"

Mike nodded, he was breathing hard because Jen's pussy felt so good, like a velvet glove around his cock. "Yeah. Last time we talked, Stacy was still with DeShawn. She's not pregnant yet."

Jen pulled Mike's hands to her toned flat stomach. "Maybe she is now," she said.

"Yeah," Mike said as he caressed his wife's flat stomach.

"Does thinking about that turn you on?" Jen asked, already knowing her husband's answer.

"Yeah," Mike said the word coming out like a moan. Without thinking he added "DeShawn's got Jim in panties."

Jen abruptly stopped moving. "Wait, what?" she asked.

"Jim's wearing panties," Mike said.

"But ... why?" Jen asked.

"It's a cuckold thing," Mike explained. "DeShawn doesn't want Stacy to think of Jim's cock as a sexual thing."

"Oh," Jen said. Her face felt hot. She began moving on Mike again. Now though her movements were more urgent. "So DeShawn is making Jim wear panties?"

Mike saw Jen getting her cum face on. "Does that turn you on, Jim wearing panties?"

"Not Jim wearing panties," Jen said, riding Mike harder. "DeShawn making Jim wear panties." Lust filled Jen's eyes. Yet she was hesitant as she asked "Is it okay to talk about that weekend at Penn State?"

"You mean Colin's party? When we found out Joe's cancer was back?"

"So many bad things happened," Jen said. "You went to London to fix the Ring. Then you got arrested."

"It's okay to talk about that weekend," Mike assured her. He grinned as he added "It was hot."

"You really think so?" Jen asked. She continued to ride Mike's cock hard. She ran her finger across his lips. "Remember what I did to you, with Mal?"

"Not all of it was hot," Mike corrected himself.

"Oh baby, that was the hottest part," Jen said delightedly, excitement in her eyes. "Tell the truth, you kind of liked sucking Mal."

"No," Mike said.

"And when Mal came on your face, you didn't like that?" Jen asked, a thrilled smile across her pretty face.

"No," Mike insisted.

Jen giggled. "Mal's small honey," she said with a big excited smile still on her face. "You haven't lived until you've had a big cock in your mouth."

"I'll pass," Mike said.

"Mike come on," Jen said teasingly. "You're so hard. Play with me. Just admit it kind of turns you on."

"It only turns me on because it turns you on so much," Mike said.

"Okay spoiled sport," Jen said giving him a pretend pout. She leaned down and kissed him. "I know you're not gay or bi," she said with their faces almost touching. "That's what makes it so hot. Making you do things. Like how DeShawn is making Jim wear panties. God that's so hot! I bet they're pink and lacy. Maybe he's wearing thongs. God I'd love to see that!"
Like Reply
"Jim's afraid Stacy won't want him sexually anymore, even after DeShawn's gone," Mike said.

"I doubt that," Jen said sagely. "It's just a game Mike." She gushed "God this is making me so hot!"

"Are you going to cum?" Mike asked.

"Yeah, I think, yeah, I'm almost there," Jen panted. She pushed two fingers into Mike's mouth. "Pretend like it's Mal's cock. Pretend like he's fucking your face. Do that for me baby. Please."

Mike gave into it and began sucking Jen's fingers. "Oh yeah baby, see I knew you liked it," Jen said excitedly. "Maybe I'll make you go down on Frank baby. But he's so much bigger Mike. You'll have to really open up to swallow him. He's ... he's ... oh gooood," Jen cried as an orgasm ripped through her body. The pulsations of Jen's sweet pussy pushed Mike over the edge and he came too.

Jen lay with her head on Mike's chest as they recovered from their orgasms. She got up on her elbow and looked into Mike's face. "You know I'd never actually do that," she said. "Make you go down on Frank."

"What about Mal?" Mike said.

"That was a wild weekend, and I just wanted you to do it once," Jen said. "But I know you hate it. I won't do it again." She kissed Mike on the lips. "I promise baby." Then Jen snuggled back into Mike's arms. They fell asleep that way.

"I can't believe you're still dating that guy from the DNC," Deidre said later that week. "I mean, really Jas?"

"Don't start Dee," Jasmine said.

"I know you don't like him. You're just using him to get to the DNC," Deidre said.

"You make me sound like a prostitute," Jasmine objected.

"Then tell me it's not true," Deidre said with a challenging look.

Jasmine glared at Deidre. Then she shrugged, tacitly admitting that Deidre was right. Feeling spiteful, she said "We had sex after Frank Tower's party."

"You fucked him? God Jas," Deidre lamented. Then she gave her friend an inquisitive look. "Was he good?"

"No," Jasmine said with a grin. The two friends laughed.

"You never like any of my boyfriends," Jasmine said, a smile still on her face.

"I kind of liked Mike Andrews," Deidre said.

Jasmine's smile disappeared. "You know I hate talking about him," she said.

"Jas you're so full of shit," Deidre said, rolling her eyes. "I saw you talking to Mike at Frank's party."

"I'm not allowed to talk to him?" Jasmine scoffed. "You're as bad as his flat chested wife."

"Yeah, and you hired Jen," Deidre said.

"Leo hired her not me," Jasmine insisted.

"That's bullshit Jasmine," Deidre said skeptically. She eyed her friend. "I know what you're up to Jas. Don't think I don't. I know."

"I see you have a new asset," JJ said looking at the security reports.

"Yes sir," Colonel Banks said. "Codename Phantom."

"Phantom?" JJ said with a chuckle. The spy boys loved their codenames. "Well, your Phantom has been kicking major ass. A number of impressive op wins here."

"Thank you sir," Banks said.

"So what's his story?" JJ asked.

"We're keeping the lid on Phantom for now sir," Colonel Banks said evasively. Banks knew that JJ ran point for the administration on Liberty-Gate, and considered Mike Andrews a borderline traitor. Banks and the rest of the Big 4 did not want JJ to learn that the Phantom was Mike Andrews. And there was really no reason for JJ to know. Andrews was helping defend the country, that's all that mattered.

"Okay, whatever," JJ said. It didn't matter. If he needed more on this "Phantom" he could always find out later. "I assume he's working on the Q project. It is a he right?"

"Ah, no sir," Colonel Banks said. "That is, Phantom is a man. But he isn't working on the quantum computer project."

JJ raised an eyebrow at Banks. "I'm surprised Colonel. You know how important the Q project is. This man is obviously a talented mathematician. Why isn't he working on Q?"

"Phantom has ... ethical concerns about quantum computers," Banks said. "He's idealistic, believes the government shouldn't control the technology."

"Well that's not acceptable Colonel," JJ said with an incredulous laugh. "Someone like that must be a security risk. What if he leaks to a reporter during an idealistic rant? It makes me question your judgment Colonel. What does the rest of the Big 4 think?"

"We all think Phantom is a useful asset," Colonel Banks said. He added ominously "For now."

JJ stared at Banks. "I see," he finally said. There was only so much a civilian wanted to know. He tossed the report onto the table. "So you'll take care of it?"

"Yes sir, I'll take care of it," Banks said.
Like Reply
Cheating and Rivals Pt. 19

Jen met Frank at a small out of the way bar. She and Mike lived where they played which made keeping things secret difficult sometimes. Jen knew there were rumors, but rumors always swirled around in marketing and in all of New York City for that matter. As long as people didn't KNOW - like, as long as there weren't pictures on Instagram - she could deal with it.

Frank was already there. "You look lovely," he said giving her an up and down look and smiling approvingly.

"Thanks," Jen said sitting next to him in the booth. There was a bottle of tequila on the table. Frank poured her a glass.

"Um, I need to pace myself," Jen said looking at the clear liquid in the tumbler. She smiled and said "It's a school night."

"Would you rather have something else?" Frank asked.

"Um, no, just one is okay," Jen said, taking a sip of the tequila. It was awesome! Smooth in her mouth, soft going down, making her feel warm inside. She was definitely developing a taste for tequila. At least, the ones Frank gave her.

"Is this a new dress?" Frank asked, brushing his fingertips along the fringe of the dress at Jen's arm. She wore a black dress, a little like the shift dress from his party but somewhat more body hugging.

"No I've had it," Jen said. She added with a nervous laugh "I guess everything I have will seem new to you."

Frank smiled. His hand moved to Jen's legs under the table. "Do you always wear dresses this short to work?" he asked as his fingers touched the hem of the dress.

"Um, no, this is a little shorter," Jen said. "You liked my dress the other day."

"I did," Frank said his smile growing bigger. "So you wore this dress for me."

"Well, yeah," Jen said.

"Thank you Jenny," he said. "But, can I make a request?"

"Yeah."

Frank's hand moved below the dress onto Jen's thigh. His fingers touched the silk of her stockings. "Can you take these off?" he said.

"What, my stockings?" Jen said surprised. "Now?"

"Yes, if you don't mind," Frank said. "I don't find them attractive."

"Um, okay," Jen said hesitantly. She looked at him worriedly wondering if he wanted her to take them off at the booth. She was relieved when he didn't try to stop her from getting up. "I'll be right back."

In the bathroom, Jen slid off her thigh high stockings and pushed them into her purse. She wondered if she should take off her panties. Was that what he wanted, to play with her at the table? But he didn't mention her panties. She left them on.

"Much better," Frank said approvingly as Jen slid back into the booth, now bared legged.

"I think you're the only man on the planet who doesn't like a girl in stockings," Jen joked.

"I don't mean to be cruel, but honestly some women need to wear hose," Frank said. He put his hand on her thigh below her dress. "But your legs are perfect. Soft and toned. Tight, shapely. Why hide your perfect legs with hosiery?"

"Mike's got a thing for stockings," Jen said. "Pantyhose and tights too."

"But you're with me now," Frank said.

"We're having a drink," Jen said. "I don't think that means I'm with you."

"You're a sassy girl Jenny," Frank said with a laugh. "I like that."

Jen smiled. She had to admit, it felt a lot better going bare legged in the summer heat.

"But you admit, you wore this dress for me, and you just took off your stockings," Frank pressed with a teasing smile.

"Whatever Frank," Jen said with a laugh. Let him think what he wants.

Frank grinned. He took his hand off Jen's leg and topped off their tumblers of tequila. "So I'd like to get to know you better."

"Like what?"

"Well, I suppose I still see you as that blonde high school girl who was captain of the cheerleaders," Frank said. "What have you done since then? Travel the world?"

"We didn't travel much growing up," Jen admitted.

"That's what I thought," Frank said.

"I mean, it's not like we never went anywhere," Jen said. "Heck, I think we went to Iowa twice, Nebraska once, and Kansas three times."

"Oooookay," Frank said with a grin.

"Are you making fun of where my relatives live?" Jen said with pretend indignation.

"No Jenny, of course not," Frank said trying to keep a straight face.

"Let me tell you Frank, you haven't lived until you've been to a Pecan Festival," Jen said.

"Okay," Frank said with a half laugh.

"Or taken your picture with the world's largest goose," Jen deadpanned.

"And where would I find the world's largest goose?" Frank asked.

"Gawd Frank, in Sumner Missouri," Jen said with a roll of her eyes. "I thought you went to college."

"Clearly my education is lacking."

"My cousin Cindy lives there," Jen said.

"Is she as pretty as you?" Frank asked. "A lot of men after her?"

"You know those country girls," Jen joked. "She tries to be good though. She's tall, a basketball player. She could kick your butt Frank."

"I'm sure she could," Frank said laughing.

"Where are we going?" Jen asked as they drove in Frank's limousine.

"I thought you'd like to see more Impressionist art," Frank said.

"Oh okay," Jen said. "Um, who are they?" she asked, referring to the 2 men in the front seat.

"Hugh and Lou," Frank said. "They're my body guards. Both ex-Navy Seals. Lou used to be CIA. Fairly high level."

"How did you get them?" Jen asked.

"I've got a better 401k plan," Frank joked.

The limo stopped in front of the Museum of Modern Art. "Um, Frank, I think MoMA's closed," Jen said. It was passed 9pm.

"Trust me Jenny," Frank said.

One of Frank's bodyguards opened Jen's door. Always the flirt, Jen let her dress ride high up her leg as she slid out of the car. She was pleased to see the bodyguard give her legs a long look (she pretended not to notice of course).

"Um, are you Hugh or Lou?" Jen asked the bodyguard.

"I'm Hugh ma'am," Hugh said.

"You must hear that joke about Huey, Louie and -."

"And Dewey?" Hugh said.

"Yeah."

"No, I haven't heard that joke ma'am," Hugh said with a straight face.

"Are you dicking with me?" Jen asked.

"I'm an ex-Marine ma'am, we don't dick with girls," Hugh said.

"What do you think of Hugh and Lou?" Frank asked as they walked to MoMA's main door.

"They're ... fit," Jen said giving the 2 bodyguards another look. Both looked ruggedly handsome with athletic bodies of NFL linebackers.

"When you're with me, they'll protect you too," Frank said.

"I don't think I need protecting," Jen said with a laugh.

"You'll need an emergency word," Frank said. "What's your iPhone password?"

"What?" Jen said not understanding.

"If you say your emergency word, Lou and Hugh will protect you," Frank said. "What's your iPhone password?"

Jen hesitated, then said "Goddess." Embarrassed, she explained "That's what Mike calls me sometimes."

They arrived at MoMA's main door. Jen said "Um, Frank? MoMA's clo -."

The door opened. "Mr. Tower, so wonderful to see you again," a tall, smiling bald man said.

"Hello Russell," Frank said with a smile. "This is my friend Jenny Johnson. Jenny, this is Russell, curator of MoMA's impressionist collection."

"Oh ... hi," Jen said stunned.

As Russell led them into the museum, Jen whispered, "Frank, how are we here?"

"I'm on MoMA's advisory board," Frank said simply.

"Oh," Jen said.

Russell gave the couple an enlightened tour of little known but significant pieces of the museum's impressionist collection. Jen hung on his every word.

Back in the limo, Jen was all over Frank. "That was freaking awesome!" she gushed, her hands on the lapels of his jacket and his tie. She felt so special! "Thank you Frank," she said moving close to kiss him, her hand rubbing his cock. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Hugh and Lou looking. Fuck it, she thought. They could watch their boss get a blow job from a pretty girl.

To Jen's surprise, Frank gently pushed her away. "Don't you think we should wait for Mike?" he asked.

"Um, oh yeah, sure," Jen stammered.

"Be patient Jen honey," Frank said tenderly stroking her cheek. "Remember, he's your husband."

They rode the rest of the way in silence. Jen felt deflated. "I didn't forget about Mike," she told herself.

"Can you let me off a block before, and then follow 5 minutes later?" Jen asked. She didn't want her neighbors seeing her arrive in a limo with a man not her husband. Seeing Frank's scowl, she explained "I have to think about Anna."

Frank shrugged. They let Jen out as she requested, then circled the block a few times.

Inside the loft apartment, Mike looked disappointed when Jen came in by herself. Reading his mind, she said "Frank's following in a few minutes."

Mike got it. He asked "How was it?"

"Mike it was so freaking amazing!" Jen gushed. "Frank's on the board of MoMA. The curator gave us a private tour. The curator! We had the museum all to ourselves!"

"Wow," Mike said clearly impressed. He immediately noticed his wife's bare legs. "Where are your stockings?" Did they already fuck? Is that how she lost her hose?

"Frank will be up in a minute, I'll tell you later," Jen said. Reading his thoughts, she added "No, nothing's happened. I wanted to wait for you baby." I did not forget Mike, Jen told herself again. "Anna's sleeping over with Maggie?"

"Yeah," Mike said. Being the summer, Maggie was eager to pick up some babysitting cash. Also, Maggie and Anna were really close, they were almost like sisters (albeit separated in age by 20 years).

Jen handed Mike a bag. Inside were 2 bottles. Mike gawked at the bottles. The first was Highland Park Orcadian Series Vintage 1968. Mike had done some research since Frank's party. This was a special bottling of Highland Park and it cost over $5000! Mike wasn't familiar with the second bottle. It was tequila, AsomBroso Reserva Del Porto.
Like Reply
"Frank wanted to give you a gift," Jen explained. She rubbed his arm. "Excited baby?"

"Yeah, I can't wait to try this," Mike said gazing at the bottle of rare scotch.

"Why don't you pour yourself a glass?" Jen suggested. "And can you pour a tequila for me and Frank?"

"You don't want to try the Highland Park too?" Mike asked. Jen drank scotch ever now and then, although probably her favorite drink was vodka in cocktails like Cosmos and Appletinis.

"Um, no, tequila," Jen said. "Frank's trying to teach me. Some of them are really awesome."

"Okay," Mike said. He felt a familiar pang in his stomach. He got 3 glasses and put an ice cube in each. He poured a Highland Park for himself. He was about to pour the tequila when Jen looked his way.

"No Mike, stop," she said alarmed. She took the glasses and poured out the ice. "You don't use ice. Frank says it dilutes the flavors."

"Oh, sorry," Mike said. Jen's words "Frank says" rang in his ears. His cock was so hard.

There was a knock on the door. Jen opened it and smiled when she saw Frank. Frank walked in and Jen closed the door behind him. Then she got on her tiptoes and gave him a soft kiss on the lips. "Sorry about that," she said, referring to the drama of coming in separately.

"No need to apologize, I understand," Frank said. He took Jen's hand and walked over to Mike.

Mike held out the 2 glasses of tequila. Jen took one and handed it to Frank. She took the other for herself and sipped it. "God this is so freaking awesome!" she gushed.

"AsomBroso Reserva," Frank said swirling the golden liquid under his nose. "It's aged in oak barrels."

"Oh my god, I can taste the oak," Jen said surprised.

"Adds to its smoothness, nuances," Frank said.

"Yeah definitely," Jen said taking another sip. She glanced at Mike as if just remembering he was there. She realized they were ignoring him. She also realized she was holding Frank's hand. "Um, why don't we sit down?" she said, letting go of Frank's hand and taking her husband's arm. She guided Mike to the sofa. Frank sat across from them in a lounge chair.

Jen told herself to calm down. She always got like this when they played the game, especially at the beginning of a new relationship. But if she lost herself too much with Frank - if she ignored Mike - he'd get really hurt. Bad hurt. "Are you okay baby?" she whispered so low only he could hear. She held his hand and rubbed his arm.

"Yeah, I'm good," Mike said, his voice quivering with excitement.

Jen heard his excitement. He's okay, she thought. But he was quiet, his natural shyness and introvertedness making him withdraw into himself. He wanted to do this - Jen could tell - but he wasn't capable of taking the first step. Jen didn't know what to do either.

So she looked at Frank. "Um, well ..." she said to him, giving him an opening.

Frank looked at the married couple, as if reading them, looking into their souls. "Mike, I'd like you to kiss Jenny," he said.

"What?" Mike said not understanding.

"Show me how you make love to your wife," he said. "Show me how you turn Jenny on."

Mike gave Frank a long look. Then he said "Stand up Jen." Jen stood up, facing Frank. She looked into his eyes as Mike unzipped her. Mike pulled down her dress so it fell down around her high heeled feet. Then Mike sat Jen back next to him.

Mike began by kissing Jen, giving her tongue. With a light touch he stroked her back and arm as they made out. Jen moaned as Mike's lips worked up her neck and behind her ears. Her head rolled back as he pulled down her bra and thumbed her nipples.

Mike pulled away, both of them breathing hard. He took one of her arms. He kissed down her arm as he lightly stroked her wrist. Jen's eyes got heavy and her breathing harder as Mike lightly caressed circles on her inner wrist.

Then Mike got on the floor, on his knees between Jen's legs. He kissed down her long shapely legs. As he kissed around her knee he took off one of her high heels. He lightly caressed her slim ankle and then the sole of her foot. "Yeah," Jen moaned as Mike caressed her that way.

Mike kissed up Jen's leg, up her inner thighs. As he did he lightly caressed behind Jen's knee. Not too much, because he knew Jen was super sensitive there. But enough to make Jen groan and arch her back.

Mike pulled Jen's panties down her long slim legs. Jen helped my raising up on her butt. Mike opened her legs wide, as if proud to show Frank his wife's beautiful pussy. Mike put one of Jen's legs over his shoulder. Her other leg was to the side, making her open to Mike's tongue and Frank's eyes. Mike lowered his head and went down on her.

Frank came over to the sofa to watch Mike's technique. Then he looked at Jen's beautiful face. He didn't touch or kiss her. He just looked at her face, as if studying her. Jen looked at Frank briefly, then looked away, then looked back. She locked eyes with Frank, looking at another man while her husband ate her out. Her cheeks went red as if embarrassed. Then, abruptly, Jen arched her back and moaned.

Mike licked Jen through her orgasm, knowing it was better for her that way (Jen described it as "completing the orgasm"). He kissed lovingly around her pussy for a few moments, then got on the sofa next to Jen. He put his arm around his wife and she snuggled into to him. Jen pulled up her bra and squeezed her legs together as if self-conscious to have Frank there while she was in her husband's arms.

"That was beautiful Mike, truly lovely, thank you," Frank said smiling at the couple.

Mike nodded but didn't say anything. Jen felt awkward, half dressed in Mike's arms, with Frank there. Was the evening over? Her body cried out for more. After a while Jen looked at Frank, as if saying "okay, what do you want to do next?"

As if reading her thoughts, Frank said "Jenny, can you put something on for me?"

"What?" Jen asked raising up from Mike's arm.

"What do you wear to sleep?" Frank asked.

"Um ... a nighty," she said.

"Cotton?" Frank asked with a smile.

"Yes."

"I'd like you to put that on for me," Frank said.

"No," Jen said. She promised Mike never to wear the white nighty for anyone but him.

Mike looked at Frank. The 2 men locked eyes. "It's okay," he whispered, his voice hoarse with excitement.

"You're sure?" Jen whispered back, looking at her husband. Mike nodded yes.

Jen stood up, taking off the other high heel. Giving Mike and Frank a look, she went into the bedroom she shared with Mike. She was already practically naked so it didn't take much time. She took off the bra. She put on the white nighty. To make the outfit sexier, she put on a white lacy thong and stepped into high heels. She brushed her hair, then fixed her makeup, putting on a lipstick that made her lips look wet and inviting.

Jen rejoined Mike and Frank a few moments later. Mike's heart beat quickened, seeing how Jen had turned the sweet white nighty into something so sexy and naughty (especially with the 4 inch black stiletto heels).

But Frank frowned, clearly not pleased. "Do you wear high heels to bed?" he asked.

"Um, no," Jen said.

Frank reached out and raised the nighty, revealing the lacy thong panties. "You wear a thong to bed?" he asked.

"No."

Frank looked at Jen's beautiful face. "You wear lipstick to bed?"

"What do you want Frank?" Jen asked not understanding.

Frank gave Jen a kinder smile. "Jen honey, I want you to dress like you're going to sleep with Mike."

Jen looked at her husband. He nodded. "Okay," Jen said turning back to the bedroom.

"Jenny?" Frank said. Jen turned back. "Do you wear anything on your feet?" he asked.

"Socks usually," Jen said.

"Because your feet get cold?" Frank asked with an understanding smile. "Even in the summer?"

Jen nodded.

"My wife was like that," Frank said. "I'd like you to wear the socks too."

Jen nodded uncertainly, then went back into the bedroom. She came out a few minutes later. She'd washed off the make-up. Put her hair into a pony tail. Underneath she wore comfy VS cotton panties. On her feet she wore white cotton ankle socks.

"Much better," Frank said with a pleased smile. "What's that I smell?" There was a hint of vanilla in the air.

"Probably my lotion," Jen said.

"You put on lotion every night?" Frank asked. When Jen nodded he said "To keep your skin soft?"

Jen nodded.

Frank smiled. Jen guessed that Mrs. Tower used to do that too. Frank ran his hand up her leg. Her toned, already soft skin felt even softer if that was possible.

He raised the white nighty and looked at the white VS panties. Unlike a thong or high rise panty, these covered her entire ass. "Looks comfortable," he said.

"They are," Jen agreed.

"Still sexy," Frank said.

"Thank you," Jen said. She glanced over at Mike. He was breathing hard and his face contorted with lust. This conversation was seriously turning him on!

Frank followed Jen's eyes. He looked at Mike too, as if studying him. He said, "Jen honey, wait for me in the bedroom. I want to talk to your husband."

Jen looked at Mike. Seeing him nod, she went into the bedroom closing the door behind her.

"This is a big day for me Mike," Frank said, refilling his glass and Mike's. "How about you share a toast with me?"

"What are we celebrating?" Mike asked.

"I've wanted Jenny Johnson since she was a teenager," Frank said grinning at Mike. "Tonight I finally get her." He offered his glass to Mike.

Breathing hard, Mike clinked Frank's glass. They each took a sip (Mike's was more like a gulp). "Her name's Andrews," Mike told Frank. "You know that. She didn't keep her maiden name when we got married. She took my name."

Frank shrugged as if that didn't matter. "This is a new experience for me Mike," he said. "I've fucked other men's wives before." He added with a chuckle "A lot actually. But never with their husbands' knowledge."

Mike shrugged but didn't say anything.

"With those affairs I got a charge out of taking another man's woman," Frank continued. "With some business rivals, it was the ultimate fuck you." He chuckled again, as if laughing at himself. "You have to forgive me Mike, sometimes I'm probably too competitive."
Like Reply
Still Mike didn't say anything.

"This is different. With Jenny I have your permission," Frank said. "I admit, it takes away some of the fun for me. Don't get me wrong. I'd do almost anything to be with Jenny. Do you know, she was the prettiest girl in Belmont, probably the whole Boston area? She probably still is. You could tell when she was really young, maybe 10 or 11. Everyone knew she'd grow up to be a beauty."

"Why are you telling me this?" Mike asked, finally breaking his silence. "I know my wife's beautiful."

"I guess I want you to understand the kind of relationship I want with Jenny," Frank said. "I know Jenny's had other lovers. But we have history. I've known her for years. I'm quite fond of her. Enchanted actually. I remember seeing her in a high school production of Chicago. She was amazing. I remember thinking she had a future on Broadway. But she always wanted to go to Penn State."

"That's where we met," Mike said.

"Yes, that's what I understand," Frank said. "I suppose you're lucky Jenny did go to Penn State."

Mike nodded. He absolutely knew he was lucky Jen went to Penn State. Otherwise they would never have met.

"It's a shame," Frank said. "I would have helped if she decided to follow her dream on Broadway."

"Broadway wasn't her dream," Mike said. "Going to Penn State was her dream."

Frank shrugged. "Back to my point," he said. "You're probably wondering why I asked Jenny to dress like she was going to bed with you."

Mike nodded.

"You see Mike, there's perception, and then there's reality," Frank explained. "Take Jenny. Men see her in tight dresses, showing lots of leg in sexy high heels, all dolled up with her hair and makeup perfect. They see Jenny, as what? A runway model? A Playboy centerfold? That's their perception of Jenny. That's how all her lovers saw her. What were their names? Ricky? Scott and Tom? Frankie? Clint? I know there were others."

"How do you know their names?" Mike asked looking surprised.

"It wasn't difficult," Frank said with a nonchalant shrug. "But here's my point Mike. Jenny's lovers saw her as the Playboy centerfold. Like a movie star. Their relationship was with that perception of Jenny. But that's not the real Jenny, is it? The real Jenny is the girl in there, who wears socks to bed because her feet gets cold at night. That's the real Jenny, right Mike?"

Mike nodded. Yes, that was the real Jen, the girl (who with Anna) he loved more than anything else in the world.

"That's the girl I want to get to know better," Frank said. "The girl I want a relationship with. The girl I want to date. That's the girl I'll be fucking in a few minutes. The real Jenny. I thought you should know." He grinned and clinked Mike's glass. "I better go in. I don't want to make Jenny wait." He stood and moved towards the bedroom door. "Are you coming Mike?"

"I'll be there in a few minutes," Mike said, his voice raspy from the emotions swirling inside him.

"Giving us some alone time to start," Frank said grinning at Mike. "Good man."

Mike watched Frank open the bedroom door. He heard Jen say "Hey you." He watched as Frank went in and closed the door behind him.

Mike was immobile, not able to move. His gut - and heart - were in turmoil. His cock was so hard it hurt. It was like Frank knew all his insecurities. Other men might fuck Jen better ... she might get infatuated with them for a time ... but he always consoled himself that they didn't know the real Jen. The girl who wore her hair in a ponytail to bed, the girl who loved the smell of baby powder, the girl who often walked on her tiptoes and loved to sing in the shower. But Frank had figured that out. And that's the girl he wanted, the real Jen. It was like, he was trying to take even more away from him.

"Where's Mike?" Jen asked after Frank closed the door.

"He wanted to give us some alone time," Frank said.

"What did you talk about?" Jen asked.

Frank sat on the side of the bed, next to Jen. "I explained why I wanted you to wear this," he said stroking the nighty's lacy strap at Jen's shoulder. "I wanted to see the real you."

"I've been the real me all night long," Jen said, not understanding. "I'm always the real me."

"You wouldn't understand," Frank said with a chuckle. "I guess maybe it's a guy thing." His hand moved to her breast. He cupped her, thumbing her nipple.

"I should check on Mike," Jen said.

"You can if you want," Frank said as he fondled her breast. "But I think he wants us to be alone. It pushes his cuckold buttons."

"We don't use the C word," Jen said.

"I'm not being critical," Frank said. "That's what his fantasy is called. That is his fantasy, right? Cuckoldism. If you don't use the word, you're taking something away from him. Maybe it's not as exciting for him."

"Maybe," Jen said.

"He can come in when he wants," Frank said, pushing her down onto the bed and kissing her. They traded tongue and made out for long moments.

Frank pushed the white nighty up to just below her breasts. He looked at her tight body, her flat tummy, her long shapely legs, even her pretty feet in the delicate cotton ankle socks. "You're truly beautiful Jenny," he gushed, still panting from their kissing.

Frank pulled the VS panties down her long legs. For the first time he got a good look at Jen's pussy. A short slit with thin lips on either side. A hood covering her clitoris. The lips and hood were the same color, just a shade darker than the surrounding skin. Completely bare except for a tiny landing strip of soft blonde hair above her clit.

It was the prettiest pussy Frank had ever seen. "This is lovely," he said, stroking between her pussy lips. Jen moaned and arched her back at his touch. Her lips glistened with excitement. She so wanted Frank inside her.

"How many men have been inside you?" Frank said, pushing a finger into her pussy.

Jen moaned and grunted at the sudden penetration. "A lot," she admitted.

"You loved it every time, didn't you Jenny?" Frank asked, sensing what turned Jenny on.

"Yeah," Jen said. "Oh god," she moaned as Frank found her g-spot.

"You're a horny slut, aren't you Jenny?" Frank hissed.

"Yeah, I love getting fucked," Jen said, panting as Frank finger fucked her harder.

"When you're with Mike, do you keep your hair in a ponytail?" Frank asked.

"What?" Jen said, off balance by the abrupt subject change. "I mean, usually I let my hair out."

"Let your hair out," Frank told her.

Looking at Frank - with his finger still inside her - Jen reached back and pulled off the hair tie. She used her hand to brush out her long blonde hair.

"I like it better that way too," Frank said, looking at Jen's beautiful face framed by her lush blonde hair. He pulled his finger from Jen's pussy. It was wet from her juices. Jen wasn't surprised when he moved his finger to her mouth. She immediately took his finger into her mouth and licked off her juices.

Frank pulled off the nighty. Now Jen was completely naked except for the white ankle socks. Frank undressed. Jen watched him. She liked what she saw. He had a really good body. Not as buff as a younger man like Scott, but still really hot. She especially liked what he had between his legs. God she wanted that inside her!

Jen was on her back on the bed. Frank leaned over her, his tall frame and broad shoulders making her feel tiny. He cupped and fondled her breasts. Her nipples were already hard, and they got harder as he thumbed them.

"Your breasts are small," Frank said.

"I know that," Jen said.

"What's your size?" he asked.

"What?" Jen said, not believing they were talking about this.

"They're lovely," Frank assured her. "I'm just curious." He continued to fondle her breasts as they talked.

Jen shrugged. "32 A B," she said.

"Tell the truth," Frank said giving her a knowing grin. "Sometimes, do you shop for bras in the youth section?"

Jen didn't say anything. Frank continued to fondle her. He noticed her nipples didn't soften. If anything they got even harder.

"Tell the truth Jenny," Frank said grinning at her. He pinched her nipples hard.

The pain made Jen's eyes water. But a moan escaped her lips. "Sometimes," she finally admitted, her cheeks red.

Frank's grin grew wider. Jen's cheeks flushed even redder. Was he laughing at her?

Frank lowered his head and took one of Jen's nipples into his mouth. He sucked and swirled his tongue over it. With his hand he caressed her other breast. Frank was good, experienced with giving pleasure to a woman's body. Jen found herself gasping and clawing at the sheets as he worked on her breasts and nipples.

Frank rose up from her breasts. Jen was panting. "Now he's going to fuck me - finally!" she thought with urgent anticipation.

"Do you envy Jasmine Kelly?" Frank asked.

"What?" Jen said not understanding. She reached down and put her hand around Frank's cock. "Fuck me Frank," she said desperately, trying to pull him inside her.

"Jasmine Kelly," Frank persisted. "Do you wish you had her breasts?"

"Why are you asking me this?" Jen said with frustrated exasperation. "You know I hate her!"

"Just answer my question Jenny," Frank pressed. "Do you wish you had Jasmine Kelly's breasts?"

"Yes I do! Yes! Okay? Satisfied?" Jen screamed, her eyes watering with tears of frustration and humiliation.

"Calm down Jenny," Frank said gently, tenderly kissing the tears off her cheeks. "I want to know you better." He cupped her tiny tits. He grinned finding her nipples still diamond hard. "Next time though, I don't want to ask twice."

"What?" Jen asked, rolling her head back as Frank worked on her sensitive breasts.

Abruptly Frank twirled her around, onto her elbows and knees. He easily threw her slim body around like a rag doll. Frank slapped Jen's butt hard.

"Ow, Frank!" Jen yelped.

"I don't want to ask you twice!" Frank hissed slapping her ass again, and then again.

"Okay, I'm sorry. Stop Frank," Jen pleaded, her eyes watering up again.

"What's going on?" Mike said, rushing in at hearing the distress in his wife's voice.

Jen's ass cheek was red from Frank's slaps. He tenderly stroked her. "I'm getting to know the real Jenny," Frank said grinning at Mike.

"Are you okay honey?" Mike asked his wife.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm okay honey," Jen panted, her eyes still watery with tears. She didn't want to alarm Mike and have him stop things, not when she was so close to getting Frank's cock.
Like Reply
Mike saw that his wife had a major cum face on. He sat down to watch.

"Watch this Mike," Frank said as he positioned his cock between Jen's pussy lips.

Jen felt Frank about to push in. "Wait Frank," she said. She reached over into the draw and pulled out a condom. "Here," she said handing the small square package to him.

Frank didn't like condoms - what man did? - but now he was as impatient for Jenny's pussy as she for his cock. He ripped opened the package and rolled on the condom. Then he positioned his cock at Jen's pussy again. He dug his feet into the mattress. With a powerful thrust he pushed his cock into Jen's pussy.

"Ugh god!" Jen groaned at the penetration. Her face was buried in the mattress but still Mike heard her moan.

"Fuck!" Frank groaned as he pushed deeper into Jen. "Fuck!" he said again as he pushed in even deeper. He wasn't expecting this. Jenny's pussy felt glorious around his cock! It wasn't just her tightness. Her pussy was incredibly soft and smooth, like a velvet glove around his manhood.

"Fuck Mike," Frank said as he bottomed out inside Jen. "Jenny's pussy is so sweet."

Frank gave Jen what she wanted. He fucked her hard and fast, treating her body like an object, a cum bucket. At times he pulled hard on her blonde hair and pushed his tongue into her mouth. Other times he shoved her pretty face into the mattress and tightly held her hips as he violently fucked her pussy. He reached under and painfully pinched her nipples. He slapped her ass. He called her a slut, a whore. He gave Jen exactly what her body and spirit desired and craved.

Jen screamed into the mattress as her body exploded into a massive orgasm. Frank fucked her hard for long minutes after and then he came too.

Frank collapsed onto Jen, panting. Jen was panting too. Frank turned Jen around to her side, kissing her face. He continued turning her around until she was on her back and he was on top of her. They kissed, not passionate and urgent like before, but like lovers in the afterglow of sex (which, now, they were). His condom sheathed cock was still inside her.

Mike watched the lovers with his soft cock in his hand. He came when Jen came, his cock shooting sperm when he saw (and heard) his wife's body convulse with her climax. Now though was the hardest part. When Jen kissed and whispered with her lover after both cumming. This part hurt the most. Despite the pain in his heart, Mike's cock started getting hard again.

"That's was freaking awesome," Jen gushed as she beamed in Frank's eyes.

"I've wanted you for a long time," Frank said smiling into Jen's eyes. They were speaking in low voices, and kissing between sentences.

"Oh yeah, how long?" Jen asked.

"Since you were in high school," Frank said.

"Dirty old man," Jen joked.

"You didn't make it easy, always running around in short skirts and tight shorts," Frank said.

"Oh, was I supposed to make it easy?" Jen said feigning innocence.

"You're such a tease," Frank said with a laugh.

"Um ... guilty," Jen said with a giggle back. "I guess I like older men," she said, thinking of her brief affair with Mr. Hayden.

Frank raised an inquiring eyebrow at her. He knew about her relationship with Clint while she and Mike were broken up, but it sounded like she was talking about someone else. "Who?" he asked.

"Maybe I'll tell you someday," Jen said. But she knew she never would. She realized Frank was still inside her. With a condom full of sperm. But he was still mostly hard and he felt good inside her. "Will you stay hard?"

"For a while," Frank said.

Jen decided to let Frank stay inside her for now. As long as he stayed mostly hard, the condom would stay on. And he definitely felt good inside her.

"You made me cum so hard," Jen gushed. She gave him a teasing sideways glance. "I bet you're proud of yourself."

"I'm glad you came," Frank said. "But I wasn't holding off. I cum when I cum."

"So you don't care about the girl?" Jen asked with a frown. "How gallant of you Frank."

"Don't be like that," Frank said giving Jen a soft kiss. "I'm just telling you the truth. Honestly is important."

Jen thought about it. Probably, her other lovers - guys like Ricky and Scott - they didn't care if she came either. They were focused on their own pleasure. If she got off, then good. But that wasn't a big concern for them. Jen shrugged inside. At least Frank told the truth. It was kind of refreshing.

And, for some reason, Frank's selfish (and honest) attitude turned Jen on. It was part of being a bad girl. A slut men used. "I'm a slut, men like Frank use my body for their pleasure," Jen thought with an erotic shiver. She looked over to the side. Mike was there. He was her rock, the man who loved her completely and unconditionally. Turning back to Frank, she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply, pushing her tongue into his mouth.

"You liked talking about Jasmine," Frank said reaching between then and cupping her small breast.

"No," Jen said.

"Yes you did," Frank said with a knowing grin, thumbing her nipple. It quickly got hard.

"... I don't want to talk about that," Jen said, her cheeks going red.

"Okay," Frank said, and he kissed her again.

They were still whispering. Mike couldn't hear what they were saying. He slowly stroked himself as he watched them whispering and making out. But it hurt seeing Jen so into another man this way.

"Let's talk about orgasms," Frank said.

"Okay, my favorite subject," Jen said with a giggle.

"I bet it's important to Mike you cum," Frank said.

"Yeah, that's because he's a nice person, and he loves me," Jen said.

"But you don't always cum with Mike," Frank said.

"No girl always cums," Jen said with a scoff.

"I'm not talking about intercourse. I mean when he went down on you before," Frank said. "You didn't cum."

Jen's eyes went wide with surprise and alarm. She pulled Frank closer and whispered into his ear "What are you talking about, I always cum when Mike goes down on me."

Following her lead, Frank whispered into Jen's ear. "Jenny, I've seen your face when you cum. Chicago, remember? And I've been around. I know you didn't cum before with Mike. You faked it."

Jen looked panicked. She glanced at Mike and forced a smile. Then she looked back at Frank. Before she could say anything he kissed her. Jen kissed him back, although she did it to buy time, to think about what to say to Frank.

After pulling away from the kiss, Jen pulled Frank's ear close to her again. "Sometimes I don't cum when Mike goes down on me. I usually do, but not always. Sometimes I'm not in the mood, or I'm distracted. Earlier I couldn't cum because it was weird with you watching. But it's really important to him. He thinks I cum every time he eats me out. Please don't say anything to him. He'll be really hurt."

"You're really good at faking it," Frank whispered.

Not knowing what else to say, she whispered "Thanks."

"With Mike you must get a lot of practice," Frank said.

Jen's cheeks flushed. She glared at him.

"Don't you?" Frank asked with a grin.

Jen didn't say anything.

"You know how important honesty is to me Jenny," Frank reminded her. He said again "Don't you? You get a lot of practice faking orgasms with Mike?"

"Yes," Jen admitted in a whisper.

Frank smiled. "Don't worry, I won't tell Mike," he said. Then he pulled her arms above her head and kissed her again. As they kissed Frank caressed her wrists. Her wrists were an erogenous zone for Jen. When he finally pulled away Jen was breathing hard and her eyelids were heavy.

"Your wrists, behind your knees, your feet," Frank whispered with a smile. "It would have taken me a while to figure that out. I'm glad Mike showed me." He reached down and caressed behind her knee.

Jen arched her back and clenched her teeth at the intense, almost painful erotic pleasure. "Why did you do that?" she asked.

Frank sat up. He was fully hard again. He put Jen's legs on his shoulders and began fucking her again. As he did he kissed her ankles and caressed the bottoms of her feet. "Oh god, oh god," Jen moaned as Frank worked her "secret" erogenous zones. "Too much, too much," she said, lowering her legs and pulling Frank back on top of her. Her wrists, knees and feet were too sensitive, she could only take so much.

"Why ... why did you make Mike do that?" Jen said with pants as Frank fucked her.

"Part of Mike giving you to me," Frank explained. "Telling me the secrets of your body."

What bullshit, Jen thought. She said "You're so into power games."

"Also, I had to lay the ground rules with Mike," Frank said.

"Ground rules?"

"Let him know who's in control," Frank said with a grin. "He needed bitch slapped."

Jen's eyes went wide. "What did he do?" she asked.

"So far he's taking it up the ass," Frank said still grinning. "And loving it."

"So ... you're controlling Mike?" Jen asked, breathing hard.

"I control everyone," Frank said.

Jen couldn't help a slight intrigued smile.

"You're fascinated with me," Frank said confidently as he pumped in and out of Jen. It was a statement, not a question.

"I'm not fascinated with you," Jen said, scoffing at the word "fascinated."

"You're not?" Frank said. He gave her an evil grin. "We've talked about him. But when was the last time you thought about your husband?"
Like Reply
Jen's eyes went wide. Oh god, Mike. With all their talking she completely forgot about him. She jerked her head to the side. The chair was empty. Mike wasn't there.

"Frank get off," Jen said pushing against his chest. She needed to check on Mike!

"I'm not done Jenny," Frank said, pumping her harder. Once again he held her arms above her head. He fucked her harder, working her pussy. While he cared mostly about his own satisfaction he knew how to give a girl pleasure. He rotated his hips, changed the angle of his thrusts, fucked faster, deeper. Soon Jen stopped struggling. Her face took on a lustful, desperate look. Despite whatever concerns she had for Mike, her body was betraying her. Frank smiled at that.

Frank kissed up her neck. On instinct, he twirled his tongue in Jen's ear. Mike hadn't done that, but ... Jen arched her back and moaned "Oh god Frank yes, yes!"

Frank released her hands. Jen immediately wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled his face to hers. She loved to kiss - loved to trade tongue - as she got close to an orgasm. "Oh god Frank you're making me cum!" she cried. Moments later she came, moaning her orgasm into Frank's mouth.

Frank took his time with Jen after that. He fucked her slow, prolonging his orgasm, the entire time kissing and fondling her. A few times he saw Mike looking in the door. He laughed inside. He ignored Mike and went back to kissing and fondling his wife.

Jen knew Frank was taking a lot of time, but she didn't have the moral high ground to make him stop. A few times she tried to call out to Mike but Frank kept his lips locked on hers, his tongue down her throat. Also, to be honest, Jen got into the long fuck (although she didn't cum again). Finally - it must have been 15 or 20 minutes after her own orgasm - Frank's body tensed and he came.

Frank collapsed onto Jen, panting and spent from the long fucking and his orgasm. "Frank, get off," Jen said pushing his chest. Getting the message, Frank rolled off and collapsed onto his back, his chest still heaving.

Jen suddenly remembered - the condom! Frank fucked her twice with the same condom!

She looked at his cock. Somehow, the condom was still on. But after cumming and ejaculating twice, the base of his cock and pubic hair were coated with milky white sperm. Jen looked down between her legs. Oh god! Frank's sperm leaked from between her swollen pussy lips.

Jen's head raced. Oh god I'm such a fuck up! She needed to check on Mike. But if she didn't clean up first, things might be worse if he found out Frank came inside her. In the end, Jen decided it was better to get out to Mike as soon as possible. She threw on a robe and rushed out into the family room.

But he wasn't there. Jen frantically searched the rest of the loft apartment but he wasn't there.

Jen felt panicked. God I'm such a fuck up! Calm down, calm down, she told herself. Like her, Mike had an iPhone. She grabbed her phone and checked Find My iPhone. She was relieved to see Mike was at the French Bistro down the street from their loft apartment.

"I've got to go," Jen said to Frank as she threw on jeans, a top and flats. She didn't bother with underwear. A voice inside her said she couldn't go to their French bistro looking freshly fucked. She hurriedly brushed her hair and put on a little makeup.

"You need to go Frank," Jen said as she put on lipstick.

"I'll go with you to see Mike," Frank offered.

"Just go!" Jen snapped. She softened thinking about what they just shared. Also she needed Frank to keep secrets. So she gave Frank a quick kiss. "I'll call you later okay?"

It was like a dagger in his heart. It was like he wasn't even there. Jen didn't even look his way, except for a couple of brief glances, and right after they were kissing and whispering again. Then they started fucking again. Not able to take anymore, Mike walked out of the bedroom.

Mike poured himself another scotch. He sipped the scotch, trying to ignore the passionate sounds of sex coming from the bedroom (the bedroom he shared with Jen). He couldn't resist any more when he heard his wife scream "Oh god Frank you're making me cum!" Mike looked in the bedroom just in time to see Jen arch her back and curl her toes as she came again on Frank's cock. The entire time Jen was urgently kissing Frank. Mike stepped away, his heart pounding yet feeling numb.

"She'll call for me any second," Mike told himself. "She'll call for me, she'll reach for my hand. Maybe Frank's not done yet, but she'll hold my hand as he finishes."

But Jen didn't call for him. Not after 5 minutes, or 10, or 15. A couple times he looked into the bedroom. Both times Frank was fucking her slow. Her arms were around him, they were kissing. It wasn't fucking, they were making love.

Mike couldn't take anymore. He couldn't breathe, he needed to get away. Mike splashed water on his face, put on his shoes, brushed his hair. Out of habit he put his iPhone in his pocket. Then he left the loft apartment. He wandered around for a while, but eventually went into the French bistro.

Jen ran to the bistro. She saw it was open. It was late, but things never closed in New York City. She went inside. The place was only half full. She saw Mike sitting at the bar drinking a drink. Probably scotch, she knew.

Jen went up to him. She sat on the stool next to him. She took his arm and leaned into him. "Hi," she said hugging his arm.

"Hi," Mike said. He looked hurt. Bad hurt.

Jacques, the bartender, approached. Mike and Jen were regulars so they knew Jacques well. "What are you having Jen?" Jacques asked with a smile.

Jen saw Mike's glass was almost empty, and he was drinking scotch. She thought a little alcohol might give her an advantage. She ordered a white wine, then tapped Mike's glass with her manicured finger. "And another one for my husband," she told Jacques, giving Mike's arm another hug.

When Jacques went to fix their drinks, Jen whispered "I so fucked up. I'm sorry."

"I needed some air," Mike said. He hadn't looked at Jen yet. Instead, he was talking to the TV screen above the bar.

"We started talking," Jen explained. "I lost track of time." She knew it was a lame excuse, but what else could she say. It was the truth.

"What'd you talk about?" Mike asked.

"Um, I mean, nothing important," Jen said evasively. She obviously couldn't tell everything they talked about. Her heart ached when she saw more hurt on Mike's face. She understood. From his point of view, it was like she was excluding him. Like she shared something private and special with Frank and now wouldn't let Mike in on the secret. She realized she had to tell Mike something, even though she didn't want to.

"Frank, he gets inside your head," Jen said.

"What do you mean?"

Jacques delivered their drinks. Jen took a gulp of the white wine. She suddenly wished it was vodka.

"Remember how I told you Colin made fun of my breasts in high school?" Jen whispered. "It got so bad, I wore padded bras to look bigger?"

"Yeah," Mike said.

"Back then I hoped to get bigger," Jen said. "But I never did." She still didn't understand why. Both her mom and sister had bigger breasts, at least C cup.

"Your breasts are perfect baby" Mike assured her.

"You've told me that for years," Jen said, smiling at him and squeezing his hand. "Because of that ... I don't know ..."

"What honey?" Mike asked.

"I guess it's cause I'm kind of submissive ... you know how I am," Jen said, her cheeks going red. "It's kind of like you. You get off on a little humiliation ..."

Mike got it. "Frank made fun of your breasts?" he said. When Jen nodded, he asked "It got you hot?"

Jen nodded again. She hesitantly asked "Maybe, it's like when you get hot when I'm with a guy who's bigger?"

"Yes," Mike said.

"You always ask if he's bigger," Jen continued.

"Yeah."

"You know he is, but you want to hear me say it."

"Yeah," Mike said, breathing heavier.

Jen moved her hand up Mike's thigh. They were sitting close so no one could see. She put her hand over his crotch. He was hard. "So you know what I mean?" she whispered. "About, how it gets me hot? When Frank makes fun of me?"

Mike nodded. "Is Frank bigger?" he asked.

"Frank's so much bigger Mike," Jen said, giving her husband's erection a gentle squeeze. "Especially thick. You're kind of thin honey. Frank's a lot thicker."

"Passes the toilet roll test?" Mike joked.

"Yeah," Jen said with a grin.

"Do I pass the test?"

"No Mike, you don't," Jen said.

Mike looked at his wife, breathing hard. He definitely understood how humiliation could be a turn on. "What did Frank say?" he asked, his voice hoarse with excitement.

"He ...," Jen began. She didn't want to say it. She hated the bottle blonde bitch. Especially because of her relationship with Mike. Well, because of her relationship with Mike. But Jen decided she needed to come clean with her husband, to make up for before. "Frank asked if I wished I had Jasmine's breasts."

Mike looked up sharply.

Jen continued, saying "Of course I wish I had her breasts. What girl wouldn't? They're perfect."

Mike couldn't believe what Jen was saying. Of course, he knew better than to mention his earlier conversation with Jasmine at Frank's party. Intrigued, he said "It turned you on, when Frank made fun of your breasts?" When Jen nodded, he asked "Honey, why didn't you ever tell me this?"

"It's embarrassing," Jen said. She got self-reflective and added, "I'm not sure I knew myself."

"But Frank knew," Mike said.

"Yeah, he's really good at reading people," Jen said.
Like Reply