Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Cheating and Rivals Pt. 09

[Continuing Book 1: Cheating]

Jen felt like she was getting her mojo back as she made her way to the back alley. For months she worked to win Mike back, to take him back from that bottle blonde Jasmine Kelly. Then, once back together, they had a long period of healing and reconnecting.

Suddenly they were playing the game again, and Jen was out of practice. Sucking face with Josh in the middle of Doc Watson's proved it. How stupid. It was one thing to pretend like she was cheating on Mike, so as to turn him on. It was another to get caught doing it, to allow people she knew see her messing around with other guys. That was especially true now that they had Anna. Their game was exciting but they couldn't let it hurt their daughter.

Jen turned the corner and saw Josh waiting for her. He was under a light, easily visible. Not good, any passerby could see.

"Come here," she said taking his hand and leading him into the shadows.

"Where'd Mike go?" Josh asked.

"He went home," Jen said. "He's waiting for us."

Josh grinned, certain now he was going to get inside Jen's pants tonight. "I was going to offer my place, but your place is cool."

"Where do you live?" Jen asked.

"A few blocks that way," Josh said, pointing in the opposite direction of the loft apartment. Well, that's good, he doesn't live too close, Jen thought. But still, close enough to run into each other or know people in common.

Jen took the baggie out of her purse. "Want some?" she asked.

"Here?" Josh asked.

"I want to talk first," Jen said. She offered the bag to Josh. "Um ..."

Josh took the bag and began rolling a joint. Maybe it was a girl thing, but Jen didn't like rolling joints, she wanted the guy to do it. After he was done, Josh offered the joint to Jen and took out a lighter. She put the joint between her lips and let Josh light it. She took a long drag and held the smoke in her lungs. She handed the joint to Josh and he did the same thing. They passed the joint back and forth a couple times. Soon both felt high and relaxed.

Josh pulled Jen into his arms and kissed her. Jen kissed him back, and they tongued each other. Josh brought his hand up and groped Jen's braless tits over the halter top. He reached into the top and squeezed her tits, roughly pinching her hard nipples.

Jen arched her back and moaned into Josh's mouth. His rough treatment hurt, but it felt so good!

Emboldened by Jen's passion, Josh moved his other hand to her shorts. He began working on the buttons.

Jen knew if they didn't stop he'd fuck her right there in the alley. She thought of Mike, waiting at the loft apartment.

"Wait," she said, pushing away from Josh. They were both panting. Jen fixed the halter top and re-buttoned her shorts.

"You're not bailing are you?" Josh said.

"No, we just need to talk first," Jen said. "You said you know guys like Mike?"

"Husbands who get off seeing their wives fuck other men?" Josh said. "Sure."

"You've ... played with couples?"

"Yeah," Josh said. "A few times. I know how it works. I don't care if Mike watches us fuck."

"It might be more than watching," Jen said. "Mike might be on the bed with us."

"A threesome?" Josh asked.

"Sorta," Jen said.

Josh got it. "What is Mike, gay? Bi?"

"He's straight," Jen said immediately. "I just want to make sure you don't freak if there's some ... accidental touching."

"I'm cool Jen," Josh said with an unconcerned shrug.

"Okay," Jen said.

"So can we go?" Josh said eagerly. Jen was a very pretty, very sexy girl, and he remembered how good her pussy felt. He couldn't wait to get inside her.

"Just another thing," Jen said. "Our friends don't know we play."

"I know, you told me," Josh said.

"You have to promise not to say anything to anyone," Jen said.

"No problem, I promise," Josh said.

"I mean it Josh," Jen said. "No one at Penn State. No one around here. Not even Patty."

"Come on, you've got to let me tell Patty," Josh said grinning.

Jen couldn't help grinning back. "Okay, but just Patty," she said. She figured Patty was good at keeping secrets, and anyway he'd already seen them together. "Josh, if you ever see me, if we run into each other, we're just friends okay? You can't kiss me or put your hands on me."

"Shit Jen, what do you think I am, an idiot?" Josh said sarcastically. "Any more rules? Maybe I better take notes."

"Sorry," Jen said with a laugh.

"So can we go?" Josh asked putting his arm around her, his hand just above her tight ass. Despite the interrogation he still wanted to fuck this pretty little thing.

"Yeah," Jen said laughing again at his eagerness. "Do you remember where I live? Give me a few minutes, then follow."

Mike was waiting when she got home. Jen melted into her husband's arms, kissing him. "Where's Josh?" he asked.

"He's coming," Jen said. She felt Mike's erection pressing against her. He was so hard! "Do you want me to take care of this before he gets here?" she asked cupping his erection.

"I'm okay," Mike said. She understood. Mike wanted to stay hot to ward off dark emotions like jealousy and inadequacy.

Jen went to check on Anna. The baby was sound asleep. She came back out to Mike. "I can't believe we're doing this again," she said both amazed and excited.

"Do you want to stop?"

"Do you?"

"No."

"I don't either," Jen admitted with a nervous giggle. She had an itch now and she needed it scratched. "Baby I feel so out of control. This is happening so fast. But I feel like it never stopped. Does that make any sense?"

"Yeah," Mike said. "I like seeing you out of control. I love seeing your cum face." He quickly added. "I know you hate when I say that. You just look even more sexy and beautiful."

A moment later there was a knock at the door. Jen and Mike looked at each other. Mike opened the door. They shook hands and Josh came in.

Jen gave Josh a hello hug. "Give me a sec okay?" she told Josh. "Help yourself to a drink. Um ... our baby is asleep."

"I'll be quiet," Josh promised.

Jen smiled appreciatively at him. Then she took Mike's hand and they went into the bedroom. "You're sure about this?" she asked.

"Yeah, I really want this," Mike said excitedly. He kissed her. "I want you to lose control honey."

Jen smiled at him. "I can't believe we're doing this again," she said, an incredulous look on her face again.

"But you want it like me, right?"

"... yeah," Jen admitted after a moment's hesitation. She felt his erection against her leg. She reached down and cupped him over his pants. "God you're so hard."

"I want your hand on his cock not mine," Mike said grinning at her.

Jen smiled. "You're so small anyway," she teased, giving him a gentle squeeze.

"Is Josh okay with me watching?" Mike asked.

"He's played with other couples before," she said nodding. "Okay, I'm doing this," she said giving him an excited, determined look. She gave Mike a kiss. Then she turned and opened the bedroom door. "Come here Josh," she said holding out her hand.

Mike suspected Josh might be weirded out at being watched, even despite his prior experiences with other couples. Also, he thought it might take a little while for Jen to lose her inhibitions, since they'd been just a "normal" couple for months. So he turned off the lights except for the bedside lamp. That made it easy for him to watch yet gave Jen and Josh a sense of privacy.

Mike did ask "Do you mind if I record this?" When Josh shrugged an okay, Mike quickly set up his video camera.

Then he sat in a chair in the darkness while Jen and Josh got onto the bed. As he suspected, they were tentative and awkward at first, hesitantly glancing over at him a few times. But as they kissed and explored their inhibitions melted away.

Josh was clearly the aggressor, groping Jen's tits and ass as they sucked face. Jen was just as passionate though, running her hands up and down his chest.

Josh pulled off Jen's halter top and laid her onto the bed. He kissed down her neck to her breasts. Jen moaned and arched her back as his lips and tongue found her hard nipples.

Josh bit and pinched her nipples, moving a hand down to her shorts. He rubbed her crotch. Jen dug her heels into the mattress and ground her crotch against his hand, clearly wanting more contact.

With that clear invitation, Josh tugged down, popping the buttons of her shorts. Jen groaned as he pushed a hand down her pantyhose and thong panties and found her pussy.

Josh pulled down Jen's shorts as he continued to finger her. As he did, Jen's high heels fell off her feet. That disappointed Mike - he loved seeing Jen get fucked while wearing high heels - but he didn't want to break the moment by saying something.

Jen was down to her pantyhose and thong. Josh feasted on her body, kissing and fondling her everywhere. He was aggressive about it, like he was claiming her body as his (in contrast to Mike, who always kissed and caressed Jen like she was a treasured princess). Jen loved the aggressive rough treatment, moaning and writhing under Josh's mouth and hands.

Hovering over her, Josh unbuttoned his shirt. Jen looked at him hungrily as his chiseled chest came into view. Josh still had his muscular, football body. Jen excitedly ran her fingertips over his chest, tracing the hardness of his pecs and ridges of his six pack.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
After throwing off his shirt, Josh worked on his pants. Jen focused her eyes on his crotch, clearly breathing hard. She moaned - moaned! - when his cock popped out of his shorts. Mike envied Josh's manhood. He was long and thick, and rock hard.

Josh moved up to Jen's head. Jen eagerly took him into her hands, into her mouth.

Then, as if remembering he was there, Jen reached for Mike and said "Come here baby."

Mike wanted to tell her he was okay. Yes, he did kind of feel ignored, like a third wheel, but that was okay, he was well within good hurt territory. But if he didn't go to her, she might think he truly was upset.

Mike walked over and took her hand. "Take off your shirt baby," Jen said. As always around her lovers, Mike felt insecure around her lovers. There was no comparison, their bodies were better than his, he didn't have a beach body like them. But he did as she asked, taking off his shirt. As he did, Jen worked on his pants. Within moments he was naked, just like Josh.

Mike and Josh knelt next to Jen's head, both of them rock hard. Jen held their cocks, one in each hand. Josh was clearly bigger. She held Mike's almost completely in her hand. In contrast, she held barely half Josh's shaft. He was twice as big.

Jen looked at Mike. "He's so big honey," she said admiringly.

"Yeah," Mike agreed.

"Isn't he beautiful?" Jen asked Mike as she stroked Josh's shaft. Mike didn't say anything, but he was practically panting as he watched his wife stroking another man's cock.

Jen took Josh into her mouth. Despite opening her lips wide she could barely take his fat cockhead into her mouth. After sucking Josh for a few moments she said to Mike "You like seeing that baby?"

"Yeah," Mike said, dizzy from lust. "You like his big cock?" he asked. His heart was pounding, he was on the verge of cumming.

"I love it," she said dreamily, her eyes heavy lidded with lust.

Josh pulled from Jen's mouth, wanting her pussy. Enough foreplay, he wanted to fuck. He curled his fingers into the waistband of her pantyhose and pulled them off, taking off her thong panties at the same time. Mike was disappointed seeing him take off the pantyhose, but again didn't say anything.

Josh spread Jen's legs and moved up between her thighs. He was about to push in when Jen held him back. "Wait a second baby," she said to Josh. "I want to finish Mike first."

Jen could tell Mike was about to cum. She scooted towards him and opened her lips, intending to finish him in her mouth.

"Hope you don't expect me to kiss you," Josh said with a laugh.

"What?" Jen asked, Mike's cockhead just an inch from her lips.

"I'm not into cum breath," Josh said with another laugh.

"Seriously?" Jen said.

"I'm not being an ass, it's just not my thing," Josh said with a shrug.

Sex without kissing? The concept was foreign to Jen. It was too late to kick Josh out, she needed it too much. But Mike needed relief too. "Um ..." she said, not knowing what to do.

Mike solved the dilemma when he stepped off the bed. "I'll wait," he said.

"Are you sure baby?" Jen said, feeling relieved.

"Yeah, I'm good," Mike said, forcing a smile. He heard the relief in Jen's voice and it hurt. She so wanted Josh, she didn't want to stop. But he didn't want to stop either.

Mike pulled on his boxer shorts and sat in the darkened chair. Jen looked worriedly at him, but then Josh leaned down and kissed her. Within moments they were making out and fondling each other again. As they did Josh's cock pressed against her thigh. God it felt so long, so thick, so heavy. All she could think about was feeling it inside her.

Jen reached between their bodies, taking hold of his shaft. She guided him towards her pussy.

"No condom?" Josh breathed as his naked cockhead pressed between her pussy lips.

Jen shook her head. "I'm on the pill," she said. "I know you."

Josh nodded, clearly pleased with her answer. He took hold of his shaft. He dug his toes into the mattress and pushed forward.

"Ugh god," Jen groaned as he entered her. Josh pushed harder, Jen digging her nails into his muscular arms as he delved into her, inch by inch.

Mike panted as he watched. There was nothing - nothing! - like the sight of another man entering your wife. The moment of penetration. The expression on her face as she realizes he's bigger than she's used to. Seeing his shaft disappear inch by inch into her pussy. The knowledge he's balls deep in your wife. Inside your wife. Where only you're supposed to be.

Mike was so turned on. The angst hurt, but felt so good. It was delicious!

Josh began moving back and forth. He had to stop, panting. God Jen's pussy felt so good! He remembered how good she felt, but now that he was inside her again he realized the reality was way better than the memory. So smooth and silky, and tight too. God this girl had the best pussy!

Josh began moving in and out again. They kissed as they fucked. Mike knew Jen loved to kiss during sex. In some ways, seeing her kissing another man was harder than watching her fucking him. Seeing her do both, at the same time, was difficult, but also incredibly exciting.

Josh fucked harder, pounding her. Jen fucked back, pushing up to meet his thrusts. Mike looked into his wife's face. He saw uncontrolled, animalistic desire. He recognized that look. It was the passion he always saw in Jen's face when she was with another man. He rarely if ever saw it when she was with him.

Josh pulled out and flipped Jen around, throwing her onto her hands and knees. He impaled her again, ramming her so hard he shoved her face into the mattress. Then he pounded her hard and fast. Jen clutched at the sheets as he rode her, holding on for dear life as Josh fucked her brains out.

Josh slapped her ass as he pounded her, then reached under and roughly squeezed her tits. It was with that extra stimulation that Jen came for the first time. Her orgasm was so powerful she screamed. The screamed was mostly muffled since Josh still had her face stuffed into the mattress. But still Jen's scream carried, and a moment later Mike heard Anna crying.

Jen didn't notice Anna's cry. She'd given herself up to Josh who was relentlessly pounding her, fucking her through her orgasm. In fact, her orgasm seemed to go on and on, her body quivering helplessly as he abused her with his long, thick shaft.

Mike realized he had to do something about Anna. The toddler might crawl out of bed and knock on the door. Jen was moaning constantly now. It wasn't just moans, she was calling out Josh's name, chanting "God Josh, fuck me Josh, don't stop, fuck me Josh, harder Josh, oh god Josh." Mike couldn't let Anna hear that. How would he explain to Anna her mommy calling out another man's name?

Pulling on his pants and shirt, Mike went to Anna's room. Jen didn't seem to notice as he left.

Anna was awake, scared and crying in bed. Even with the door closed, Mike could still hear the moans coming from the bedroom. "Go back to sleep honey," he said soothingly to the toddler. "It's just the TV."

"My My," Anna said tugging at the buttons of Mike's shirt.

"Yeah, I'm your My My," Mike said kissing Anna. He smiled at her. "You're my Anna Banana." He gave her a little tickle.

Anna giggled and snuggled into Mike's arms. She quickly fell back asleep. Mike could still hear the sounds of sex coming from the bedroom. But now he was with his daughter so he tried to ignore them (rather than let them turn him on). Holding Anna tight, he closed his eyes.

Mike woke to a soft hand on his shoulder. He opened his eyes. It was Jen. "Hi sleepyhead," Jen whispered, a smile on her face.

Mike saw she was wearing her fluffy white cotton robe. "What time is it?" he asked. Was it morning? Had Jen fucked Josh all night?

"Around midnight," Jen said.

Just midnight, Mike thought. He'd dozed off for only about a half hour. "Where's Josh?"

"He's gone," Jen said. She kissed his forehead. "Let me hold Anna a minute."

Mike got up and Jen replaced him in bed, pulling Anna into her arms. She cuddled the toddler. Mike saw that, even though asleep, Anna seemed to sigh contently with Jen's arms around her. Mike was really close with Anna. But there was a special bond a mother had with her daughter.

After a few minutes Jen got up. She fussed over Anna, making sure the pillows and covers were just right. Then she took Mike's arm, leaning into him. They went back to their bedroom.

"So what happened?" Mike asked. They were in bed on their sides, looking at each other. Mike had undressed but Jen was still in the robe.

"We finished and Josh left," Jen said.

"He lasted that long?" Mike asked. Another 30 minutes?

"Um, no," Jen said. "He finished, and then we talked a little." She looked guilty. "I knew you were with Anna."

"You saw me leave?"

"Of course I did baby," Jen said, giving him a kiss. She looked guilty. "Should I have stopped?"

"No honey, I'm glad you finished," Mike said.

Jen smiled at him appreciatively. "I guess we were too loud," she said. "We'll have to do something different next time."

"Yeah ..." Mike said. He felt a stab in his gut, as clearly Jen had already decided they'd be a next time with Josh.

Jen sensed her husband's mood change. "I mean, if we decide to do it again," she quickly corrected, emphasizing "we."

"What did Josh say?" Mike asked.

"Um ... he'd like to get together again," Jen admitted. She explained, "It's just, I know him."

Mike nodded. He understood what Jen was feeling. She found it hard playing the game with complete strangers, it made her felt like a slut. She preferred people she knew, fuck buddies over one night stands. Mike liked it better that way too.

"I get it honey," he said. He opened her robe. Jen helped him by taking the robe off. She laid back so he could look at her.

Mike tenderly traced circles around Jen's nipples. They were red. "He was rough," he said.

"Yeah."

"You liked it though," he said gently running his fingertip over one of her nipples.

"Yeah," she admitted.

"You came so hard," Mike said.

Jen nodded, blushing a little at the memory of being so out of control.

"Did he finish inside you?"

"Yeah."

"Did he cum a lot?"

"Um ..." Jen began. She knew the questions were a big part of the game for Mike. But sometimes she didn't know how to answer. She felt Josh cum, but she didn't know if he came a lot. So she said honestly, "I felt it when he came."
Like Reply
Mike gently spread Jen's long legs a little and looked at her. Her pussy lips were puffy from being used so roughly. He saw a little white cum leaking out.

It was too much. All this was working Mike up into a sexual frenzy. And he hadn't cum yet tonight. He squeezed her breasts then got on top of her. "Did he make you cum again?" he asked, almost frantic now.

"Yeah, I came again," Jen said.

Mike moaned at Jen's answer. He pushed his cock into his wife. God her pussy felt so loose and wet. "You can't feel me can you?" he said as he began fucking her. "Josh's big cock loosened you up and now you can't feel my little dick."

"I can feel you Mike," she said holding his head so they looked into each other's eyes. From the heart she said honestly "I can feel you inside me baby. You feel way better than Josh."

But knowing what her husband wanted to hear, she added (again honestly), "But yeah, Josh made me cum twice on his cock."

With those words Mike came.

The next day was Sunday. The morning was busy with Anna, feeding and dressing her, reading books and playing games. After lunch Anna went down for her regular afternoon nap.

Jen put her arms around Mike's neck and kissed him. "Maybe we should talk about last night," she suggested.

"Yeah," Mike agreed. They had serious things to talk about, but both knew it would probably end with sex. So while still fully dressed, they got into bed.

"How do you feel baby?" Jen asked him. They were on their sides, looking at each other.

"It was really exciting," Mike gushed.

"Yeah but ... how do you feel?" Jen asked again, this time rubbing his chest over his heart.

"I feel good," Mike said. He meant it too. There were moments of insecurity and jealousy, inadequacy, feeling left out, but those dark emotions heighted the pleasure for him, the delicious angst. "You enjoyed it too," he said grinning at her.

"Well, yeah," Jen said with a "duh!" laugh. "It was exciting, um ..."

"It was exciting being with an aggressive guy again," Mike said completing her sentence.

"... yeah," Jen admitted after a moment's hesitation. She snuggled into his arms. At that moment she felt really close to Mike. He so got her. How was it, getting fucked by another man drew her closer to her husband? She didn't understand it, but that's how it was.

"It's hard for me to act that way with you," Mike admitted.

"I know baby, I don't want you to," Jen said hugging him. "I want to be your goddess."

"Except when I'm pissed at you," Mike said with a laugh.

"I remember," Jen said with a laugh back, remembering those times. Not often, but a few times Mike had really fucked her hard, out of anger as much as passion (usually when she went too far with their game). Those were bad memories. She liked it when other men treated her that way. She didn't like that sort of treatment from Mike.

"So, um, you never got hurt?" she asked.

"Bad hurt territory?"

"Yeah," Jen said.

"Not really," Mike said. Then he added honestly "Almost once, when Anna cried. I went to her, you didn't notice me leaving."

"I did notice," Jen insisted.

"You didn't seem to notice," Mike said. "You kept fucking Josh. I started thinking you were so into Josh you didn't care about me or Anna."

"Baby ..." Jen said feeling terrible, softly stroking his cheek.

"It's okay," Mike assured her. "If you fucked him all night, it would've hurt. But you just finished with him, then sent him away."

"I did send him away," Jen assured him. "I should have stopped when Anna cried."

"No, I had her," Mike said. He admitted with a grin "It turns me on you wanted to finish with Josh."

"You mean I wanted to cum again," Jen said with a laugh. "And make Josh cum too." She wasn't the kind of girl to leave her lovers hanging.

She reached down. Mike was so hard. "God you're so predictable," she said with another laugh. She snuggled into his arms again. "So you don't hate me?"

"I love you baby," Mike assured her, hugging her tight. "So I guess we survived it."

"I guess we did," Jen said.

"... I want to keep playing," Mike said hesitantly. "With Josh. You like him."

"He's okay," Jen said, reluctant to use any L words about other men.

"So you want to keep playing?" Mike asked hopefully.

"I want to do what you want me to do," Jen said burying her face in his chest as she hugged him tight.

Jen's answer bothered Mike. He didn't want to force her into anything. He hoped for a more definitive "yes I want to play the game too" answer from her.

But then he realized maybe Jen needed that. Maybe she needed him to tell her what to do.

Then a thought occurred to him. Was that why she did the 3 wishes? A way to expand the game, but have it on him, not her?

Was that why Jen pretended not to notice when guys checked her out? It wasn't just her being a tease. She wanted the guy to be the aggressor. She wanted to be "forced" to do things. Mike knew his wife had a submissive streak.

Jen also hated feeling like a slut. Was that why she was often drunk or high when they played? So she could blame her promiscuousness on alcohol and drugs, rather than her insatiable sexual needs?

"Okay," Mike agreed, feeling like he understood his wife a lot better.

"Okay?" Jen asked, wanting Mike to say it.

"I want you to keep playing with Josh," Mike said, making his desires explicit.

Jen hesitated, then eventually said "Alright then." Why the hesitation? Mike wasn't sure if she had reservations, or didn't want to appear too eager. She added, "But we need to talk about something honey. Our neighbors could have seen me last night with Josh."

"No one goes to that bar," Mike said.

"You don't know that," Jen said. "What if our friends saw me, if they thought I was cheating?"

"You never used to worry about that," Mike said, remembering how she used to act around Ricky, Scott and Tom.

Jen frowned. "I was stupid," she admitted. "Things are different now. We have Anna."

"Suspecting is different from knowing," Mike said, repeating what Jen used to say.

Jen gave Mike a long look. "You planned it, right? You hoped someone would see me with Josh." Mike thought about denying it. Reading his thoughts, Jen squeezed his hand and said "Come on baby. If this is going to work, we need to communicate better this time."

Mike knew she was right. "You know my fantasies," he said with a guilty, embarrassed grin.

"Me cheating on you?" she asked, knowing the answer.

"Yeah," Mike admitted.

"I'm not cheating on you," Jen pointed out. "We're both playing."

"Of course you're not cheating honey," Mike assured her, squeezing her hands. "But if people think you are ..."

Jen got it. It turned Mike on if people thought she was cheating, if they thought she needed more than what Mike could give her. "I'll end up looking like a slut," she lamented.

"Our friends will think you're available," Mike predicted. "They'll hit on you more than they do now."

"And I'm supposed to give in, right?" Jen said sarcastically.

"Only if you want to baby," Mike assured her, taking her hands. "I'm okay with whatever you do. You're so sensual baby. I love that about you."

Jen played it out in her head. Getting hit on by their friends. Going to bed with some of them. They'd be rumors, maybe scowls from neighborhood wives. That wouldn't be fun.

But Mike would get off on it. He'd be thinking about her all the time, constantly hot for her, obsessed with her. He'd hug and kiss her all the time, tell her she was sensual, his goddess.

And it wouldn't be a hardship on her part. Some of their neighbors were really hot. Powerful, aggressive lawyers and stock brokers. She wasn't too fond of those rough talking, New York alpha guys. But in bed? Jen suspected the sex would be incredible.

All these thoughts made Jen shudder.

"Are you okay?" Mike asked.

"... it's kinda hot," she admitted after a moment's hesitation. "I told you, your fantasies kinda become my fantasies." She buried her head in her hands and giggled. "God Mike, it's like we've gone from 0 to 100 miles an hour."

"You said it feels like we never stopped playing the game," Mike pointed out with a grin.

"Yeah," Jen agreed with a shrug. She thought about it more. She probably already had a reputation around the neighborhood. She'd had too many male visitors, too many guys picking her up for dates. People noticed, you couldn't keep that secret.

But she didn't care what other people thought, not really, not as long as Mike didn't think less of her. Of course, now they had Anna, they had to be careful their game didn't affect her. But Jen was pretty sure she could handle things. It was all about framing the message, and she was good at that.
Like Reply
"What are you thinking?" Mike asked.

"I'm thinking you're crazy mister," Jen said smiling at him. Mike's leg was against hers. His penis pressed against her thigh. He was sooo hard.

She pulled his pants down to his knees. Then she pulled up her skirt and took off her panties. She got on top (Mike's favorite position), straddling his hips. She lowered himself on him, guiding his cock into her. Being half dressed, they could fuck yet quickly re-dress if Anna stirred from her nap.

Jen wrapped her arms around Mike's neck and looked into his eyes. "You want me to cheat on you huh?" she teased as she slowly rode him. "Like Nancy cheats on her husband."

"Yeah," Mike said excitedly. "I don't think it's bad."

"What?"

"What Nancy's doing," Mike said. "Yeah, she's cheating on her husband. But she loves Mac. It's just a physical thing. It doesn't change her feelings for him."

"So, what? You want me to really cheat on you?" Jen asked. She laughed to hide her anxiety. It was the closest they'd ever talked about her affair with Wes.

"I'm saying, I'd be okay with it," Mike said. "It'd just be physical, right? You'd still love me, just like Nancy loves Mac."

"Yeah baby, I'd still love you," Jen said softly, looking into her husband's eyes.

"I know you need more," Mike said.

"You're all I need," Jen insisted. Then with a giggle she admitted "I guess I don't mind more sometimes."

"I love that about you," Mike said looking up into his wife's sweet pretty face. He was breathing hard as she rode him.

"That I'm a slut?" she said.

"You're not a slut, you're really -."

Jen put a finger on Mike's lips to stop him. She hugged him again. "Never stop thinking I'm your goddess baby," she said.

"Of course you'll always be my goddess," Mike swore. "No matter what."

"Promise?"

"I swear," Mike said solemnly.

Suddenly Jen decided it was the right time. It was finally time. "Can I tell you something?"

"Yeah" Mike said, breathing even harder now. He was really close.

"You won't get upset?" she asked.

"I won't," Mike promised.

Jen hesitated. She took a deep breath. Then she said "I've cheated on you."

Mike looked into his wife's eyes. "I know."

"More than once," Jen said.

This time Mike paused. "Okay," he said, less certain now.

Jen kept slowly rocking back and forth. She was relieved he was just as hard as before, maybe harder. "Do you hate me?" she asked. "It was years ago."

"I don't hate you," Mike assured her. "Were you unhappy with me then? Is that why you did it?"

"No baby I've always loved you," Jen insisted.

"So, you just needed more?"

"I - I guess," Jen admitted.

With her confession Mike came.

Things got hectic. Anna woke up with the sniffles. It was nothing, but as first time over-protective parents they freaked. They called Anna's doctor, Jen's mom and older sister, looking for advice. Everyone assured them Anna was fine, but Jen was still a nervous wreck. By the evening, Anna's sniffles were gone. Mike and Jen were exhausted and collapsed into bed, not having had the opportunity to talk about Jen's confession.

Things were just as busy that week. First thing Monday morning, Jen flew with Allie and Scott to visit clients. She wouldn't be home until that weekend.

Mike was distracted during his classes on Monday. Jen had cheated. Not just once. He always suspected that Wesley guy from school. Mike assumed he was one. Who was the other? Others?

He felt numb. He'd fantasized about this. About Jen cheating on him. But now that he knew. Now that it was real.

He was pissed at Jen. She said it happened years ago. Why keep it secret all this time?

"Are you okay honey?" Jen asked worriedly on the phone later that night. She'd been super busy, it was the first time they had a chance to talk.

"I'm fine," Mike said tersely.

Jen was scared. Mike was clearly upset. He had every right to be of course. God, why had she picked Sunday to tell him, when she had to travel all week? "I'm sorry Mike," she said pleadingly. "It was years ago. They didn't mean anything. It was just physical, like Nancy."

"Let's wait until you're home to talk about it," Mike said.

"Okay," Jen said. She added hesitantly "You won't do anything crazy right?"

"Like what?"

"Um, I mean ... you'll be there when I get home?"

"Of course I'll be here," Mike snapped, anger just below the surface. What, he was going to walk out on Anna?

Jen winched at Mike's tone. "Mike honey, you said you wouldn't get mad," she reminded him in a soft voice. "You said what Nancy's doing's not bad."

"I'm not mad," Mike said. "I'm just ... I don't know. Let's talk when you get home. We can't do this over the phone."
Like Reply
Cheating and Rivals Pt. 10

"Your polling numbers are getting worse," Jacob said. Jacob Kelly was Jasmine's father.

"Who told you that?" Jasmine said irritably. "Josh?"

Jacob shrugged. Never confirm or deny, that's how he dealt with people, even his daughter. "You need to do better Jasmine," he said in a disapproving tone.

"Dad I haven't even announced yet," Jasmine said.

"And you won't be announcing, not with your numbers," Jacob said. "The party won't support you, they'll turn to another candidate. You'll get no funding, no endorsements. You'll be dead before you start."

"So I'll do my own fund raising," Jasmine said stubbornly. She wasn't worried about financing her campaign, she had a ringer chairing her finance committee. Getting quality endorsements was another thing. Her father knew it too.

"But who'll endorse you? Football players? Movie stars?" Jacob said dismissively. Shaking his head he said "ESPN was a mistake. Now CNN. Both bad choices Jasmine."

"So where should I work? Fox News?" Jasmine said sarcastically.

"Get out of TV," Jacob said. "Quit CNN. Your numbers among women are atrocious. Get married. Then they'll identify with you better."

"Get married to help my numbers?" Jasmine said incredulously. "Dad, I like being a reporter. I'm doing good things. I exposed Liberty-Gate."

"That was a bad decision, you hurt your own party," Jacob said sternly. "You think you'll get any support from the President after embarrassing him like that? You're practically radiative."

Jasmine glared at her father. They were truly father and daughter, both ambitious and stubborn to the core. So the Democratic Party wouldn't support her? Fine! To hell with them and her father! She'd run as an independent, she'd do it on her own!

Artie called Mike, telling him the meeting with Drums was set for the next day. Mike was still confused over Jen's confession. Yes, cheating turned him on. At least the abstract idea of cheating. But now Mike was faced with the reality. It wasn't suspicions anymore, he KNEW Jen had cheated. And not told him for years. He was hurt and pissed. Yes, it turned him on at some level. But he was too upset to get excited about it.

But for the moment he had to push all that from his thoughts. He had to get ready for the meeting with Drums. This was for Anna's sake. It was important to know who was her biological father. So Mike got ready.

The hardest part was hacking into Drums' iPhone. After that it was easy.

First Mike found pictures of Drums fucking girls and doing drugs; he was amazed how many pictures like that Drums kept on his iPhone and Mac. Clearly he fucked a lot of girls (groupies?). There were a lot of orgies, and more than a few of the girls didn't look legal.

Mike set up an account on iCloud (he made Drums the owner). He copied the pictures to that iCloud account.

Then Mike hacked into the Ramones' financial accounts. He installed sleeping demons that (once activated) would move money from Jay, Mal and Artie's accounts to offshore accounts owned by a shell company. Mike made Drums the owner of the shell company.

Mike's plan was simple. He assumed Drums would refused to take a paternity test, and make trouble for Jen and Anna. When that happened, Mike would threaten to release the pictures and activate the software demons. It would ruin Drums' life. Mike was certain Drums would give in.

Later that day Mike met his best friend Sam for a drink. Sam was in town for a hearing. "Jen's working with you about a deal with the government?" Mike asked. "When's that happening?"

"I gave her some papers, it's all set up on my end," Sam said.

"So when's it happening?" Mike asked impatiently. "I should just call up Banks and work the deal myself."

"Don't Mike," Sam cautioned. "Jen's right, it's got to be orchestrated. You don't have the best judgment about people sometimes."

"What's that mean?" Mike asked irritably.

"You're not a people person," Sam said. "You don't always read people right, that's all." Sam wasn't telling Mike anything he didn't already know. But he could see Mike was pissed. He asked "What's with you?"

Mike was still angry at Jen about the cheating and it was spilling over to this. Sam was his best friend, he needed to talk to someone. "Jen cheated on me," Mike said, a pained look on his face.

"What? When?" Sam said surprised. "Who?"

"A few years ago," Mike said. "She just told me."

"Back in college? With Ricky?" Sam asked. As Mike's best friend, he knew most of the stories of their game.

Mike shook his head. "I think it was before Ricky. This guy Wesley. Allie's friend. And another guy. At least one more. I'm not sure who, if he was before or after Ricky. Or Scott."

"Mike, look what you're saying," Sam said trying to be the peace maker. "Ricky, Scott. Then there was Tom. And other guys right?"

"What are you saying?" Mike asked defensively.

"Come on Mike," Sam said. "With the games you and Jen play, is anything really cheating?"

"Jen did this behind my back," Mike said exasperated, incredulous his best friend Sam was taking Jen's side. "She didn't tell me for years."

Sam gave Mike a frown. "No offense Mike, but I know how you and Jen are," he said. "You're sure this wasn't part of your game?"

"Are you okay?" Allie asked Jen in the hotel bar. They were having a drink after a full day of meetings. Scott was joining them later for dinner. "You seem distracted," Allie said. Jen hadn't been her normal super-brilliant self during their meetings. A few times she lost her train of thought and she and Scott had to cover for her.

"I'm fine," Jen said, lying. She WAS distracted about her confession to Mike but she didn't want to get into it with Allie. Wanting to change the subject she asked "How's Darren and Darren Jr.?"

Allie's face lit up at the mention of her son, who was a few months older than Anna. "DJ's wonderful," she gushed, using her son's nickname. Then her face clouded as she thought of her husband.

"What's wrong?" Jen asked suddenly concerned for her best friend.

"You know how I told you, we kind of have an open marriage now?" Allie said.

"I thought you liked it."

"Variety's fun," Allie said with a weak grin. She shrugged. "Darren's getting back into the black bull thing," she said. Her cheeks reddened, both at the embarrassment of saying "black bull," and the knowledge Darren had once played the black bull for Jen and Mike.

"Um, I guess that's not a good thing?" Jen asked cautiously, also feeling awkward.

"It was okay in the beginning," Allie said. "We played with other couples. It was fun."

"Okay ..." Jen said prompting Allie to continue.

"Then Darren got back into the black bull thing," Allie said. "It's like an obsession, the way Mike is. His cuckold fantasy. You know?"

"Yeah I get it," Jen said with a humorless laugh. "Um ... it would be better if you didn't say the C word to Mike. You know how he is around you."

Allie shrugged. For her that ship had sailed a long time ago, but whatever. Anyway she had her own problems. "Lately it's gotten worse with Darren," she said. A frown crossed her face. "You remember Stacy? The girl Darren got pregnant?"

"Yeah," Jen said.

"They live in New York now," Allie said. Looking cross she said "Darren's talked to her. He wants to see the baby. Jen, they named her Dannika."

"Oh god ..." Jen said with a grimace. "Does he want to ... have sex with Stacy?"

"I don't know, he says he doesn't," Allie said looking distressed. She put her face in her hands. "God this is so fucked up. I don't know what to do. I mean, I don't mind an open marriage, we both enjoy it. Even the black bull thing, it's a turn on knowing my husband's so desirable to other women. But he got another woman pregnant. On purpose. And yeah ... now I'm worried he wants to have a relationship with them. Not just with the baby. But with Stacy too."

"It's probably as much Jim as Stacy," Jen said.

"Jim?" Allie asked.

"Stacy's husband," Jen said. She shrugged. "It's part of the C fantasy," she explained.

Allie nodded slowly, knowing Jen was probably an expert on how a cuckold's head and lust worked. She cautiously asked "Did Mike want to see you with Drums again?"

"Not possible," Jen said, grimacing at the memory of being with Frankie while Mike was in jail.

"Yeah but ...," Allie said, knowing nothing was ever simple with Mike. "Has Mike ever said anything?"

"It ended bad," Jen said with another shrug. She'd never told Allie how it ended with Frankie - how she lost interest, how he got possessive, how he hit her - and didn't feel like getting into it now. Wanting to change the subject, she offered "Maybe Mike can talk to Darren, Jim too. It helped last time right?"

Scott arrived a few minutes later and they went to dinner. It was a working dinner as they strategized about the next day's meetings. They weren't very productive though, because Jen continued to be distracted by her ongoing rift with Mike.

They parted after dinner, Jen going to her room, Scott and Allie going out for a drink. Jen wondered if Allie was sleeping with Scott again. It wouldn't surprise her. Allie had an open marriage, and Scott was the same player as always.

Jen had no interest in Scott, especially now with Mike upset with her. But if Darren was off doing his black bull thing, maybe Allie was spending time with Scott if for no other reason than the company.

As Jen crossed the hotel lobby to the elevator, she heard music coming from the hotel bar. A cover band was playing U2's Beautiful Day. Jen loved live music, and this band sounded pretty good. Having nothing else to do, she decided to listen for a little while.

Jen sat at the bar and ordered a white wine. Within moments she got hit on. Then she got hit on again. Both guys were good looking, but she wasn't interested. She got irritated when another guy hit on her. This guy was even better looking, gorgeous actually. But Jen just wanted to sip her wine and listen to the music. When the fourth guy hit on her, she left the bar and went up to her room.

Jen felt lonely and missed Mike and Anna. She desperately wanted to smooth things over with Mike. She hated when he was upset with her, it was like throwing her world into a tailspin.

Mike met Drums later that week at a bar. When he got there Drums was already on his second beer, watching the Mets game on the TV.

They didn't shake hands. Mike felt his former friend's hostility. Drums clearly didn't want to be there.

"So what do you want to talk about?" Drums asked.

"I want you to take a paternity test," Mike said getting right to the point. "It's important we know Anna's biological father."

"Okay, fine, whatever," Drums said with a shrug.

Mike was surprised Drums gave in so easily. He passed a card over. "Here's the doctor's office," he said.
Like Reply
Drums gave another shrug as he put the card in his pocket without looking at it. He asked "How's Jen?"

"She's fine," Mike said stiffly, glaring at Drums.

Drums returned Mike's glare. He said tauntingly "Have you heard my second album? The songs are about me and Jen."

"You used her name?" Mike hissed angrily, the conversation quickly going from bad to worse.

"No, better than that," Drums said. He laughed, like he was picking a fight. "I call her Mary. You know, from Thunder Road? Jen's favorite Springsteen song?"

Mike's fists were clenched. "Take the test," he growled. "Then leave Jen and Anna alone."

"Does Jen still fuck other guys?" Drums said with a mocking grin. "I've got to admit Mike. That wife of yours loves big dicks."

"If you ever bother us. If you ever try to contact Jen or Anna. I'll kill you," Mike threatened in a low voice.

"Yeah right," Drums said with a dismissive laugh.

"You need to understand me," Mike said in the same low dangerous voice. "I went to jail over something I barely cared about. You don't think I'd kill for people I love? If you even try to contact Jen or Anna, I'll kill you."

Fear flashed across Drums' face. But he quickly recovered. He said tauntingly "I'll take your fucking test. You know why? So you'll know Anna's my baby. Every time you look at the brat, you'll know Jen was mine. Your precious wife. You'll know I fucked her whenever I wanted. You'll know she begged for my cock. She loved me, had my baby. All while you were rotting in jail. What do you think about that Mike? Your dick hard?"

Mike violently lunged at Drums, swinging his fists at him. Drums was ready for it. He blocked Mike's punch and threw one of his own, landing a hard blow across Mike's cheek and eye. Mike punched back and the two men pounded on each other. The bouncers pulled them apart, but by then both Mike and Drums were bloody.

"How stupid," Mike silently chided himself as he taxied home. He held a bag of ice against his eye and cheek. "Stupid, stupid, stupid."

Mike had held all the cards, he was supposed to be in control. He was supposed to manipulate Drums, not the other way around.

Instead, Drums had goaded him into a fight. Mike had gotten in a few blows, but he wasn't a fighter and Drums was bigger. Mike winched at the pain as he held the ice pack against his cheek and eye. He was going to have a major black eye.

Mike was encouraged by 2 thoughts. First, Jen wouldn't be home for a couple days. He didn't want to admit her former lover/"boyfriend" got the better of him in a fist fight. Maybe by the weekend he could come up with a story so he wouldn't have to mention Drums.

Second, and way more important, he was pretty sure Drums would take the paternity test. Clearly Drums hated Mike, and he wanted the paternity test to stick it to him. It was a big "fuck you," not only fucking your rival's wife, but getting her pregnant.

Mike hated himself - despised himself - as he felt himself get an erection. He hated Drums as much as he hated Scott. But thinking about Jen's former lovers - not just lovers, but boyfriends - that never failed to get him hot, no matter what. God he was so pathetic.

Mike had left Anna with Maggie. When he got home, Mags wasn't there, neither was Anna. He was shocked though to see Jen.

"Mike what happened?!" Jen said immediately at the sight of her husband's bruised face. She went to him and took off the ice pack. "Oh my god," she said horrified, seeing the black eye and swollen cheek. She walked him to the sofa.

"Where's Anna?" Mike asked concerned.

"She's sleeping over with Maggie," Jen explained, getting a warm towel and gently washing Mike's face. "I came home early, so we can talk." She gently swabbed his swollen cheek and eye. "Oh baby what happened?"

Mike was a lousy liar, and he hadn't had time to come up with a story. "I saw Drums about the paternity test," he said honestly.

"He did this?" Jen said horrified. It was her worse fears. Frankie had shown himself to be violent, and he was a lot bigger and stronger than Mike. "Oh baby," she said tenderly stroking his face and looking pityingly at him.

Jen's reaction - the worry and pity in her eyes - hit Mike like a blow to the gut. It was like she didn't think he could hold his own against Drums. "Drums looks bad too," he said trying to salvage his pride. Puffing out his chest, he added "I made him agree to take the paternity test."

Jen sensed her mistake. Knowing male pride and bravado were delicate things, she decided not to say anything more about the fight. Instead she kissed him and said "That's so good baby."

Mike wasn't a braggart though. He shrugged and admitted "Not the way I planned though."

"What was your plan?" Jen gently asked, curiosity getting the better of her.

"I hacked into his phone and computer," Mike said proudly. He explained about the sex pictures and software demons.

"Oh, um, that's really smart baby," Jen said hesitantly, hiding her true feelings because she didn't want to further hurt Mike's pride. But she immediately knew his plan wouldn't have worked against Frankie. He'd get off on the sex pictures being leaked. As for the off-shore accounts, Frankie would've just joked about it with Artie, Mal and Jay (all the while mocking Mike's attempt to frame him), and returned the money. They'd have known it was Mike trying to set up Frankie.

Worse still, Frankie could've used all that to press charges against Mike. Mike had the motive, he had the expertise to hack Frankie's computer, and he had the Cloaking Device to do it secretly. The government knew all that.

Jen feared Frankie might have won if he'd pressed charges. Mike in jail again? The thought terrified her.

This was why she insisted on setting up the talk with the government about Mike's proposed deal. It had to be carefully planned, and Mike couldn't do it, he had too big a blind spot. He was brilliant with computers and numbers, but he didn't think things through, especially when it involved people.

But Jen didn't voice any of that, because she didn't want to hurt his feelings. Instead she said "Um, maybe you should delete the pictures and demons." Thinking fast she added "You know, we don't want Frankie to find them. It would ruin it if we need the leverage later." She didn't want Mike to be tempted to use them.

"Yeah, good idea," Mike said. He got on his computer and deleted it all. "I can always set it up again if we need it."

"Right," Jen agreed. Wanting to make sure he didn't get himself into trouble, she added, "But, um, tell me first okay?"

She continued to gently soothe his sore cheek and eye with the ice pack. Curious, she asked "Why did Drums agree to take the test?" She was careful to say "Drums" instead of "Frankie" (even though she still thought of him as Frankie).

Mike didn't answer. Jen noticed his hesitation and it worried her. Had Mike applied other leverage on Frankie, leverage that could be turned around on him? "Tell me Michael," she said firmly.

"He's doing the test to throw it in my face," Mike finally admitted. "That he's Anna's father."

Jen wasn't surprised. Frankie was such an ass. "You're Anna's father," she assured him, rubbing his arm.

"I know," Mike said with a nod. After a moment he added "He said it'd remind me you had his baby."

"Your baby," Jen said, gently correcting him. God this is bad, she thought. She knew Frankie would throw this shit at Mike. She wished he hadn't talked to him.

Jen looked concerned at Mike as she continued to soothe his sore cheek and eye with the ice pack. "Your baby," she said again with a tender kiss to his lips.

"He said it'd remind me you loved him," Mike said.

"I never loved Drums," Jen said, careful again to say Drums and not Frankie.

"But you were with him a long time," Mike said.

Jen could tell Mike was turned on. He was upset too. That's how he was, conflicted about his fantasies.

"You were with Drums a long time," Mike repeated when Jen didn't answer.

"I guess," Jen said, kissing Mike's shoulder. "He didn't mean anything, he was just there."

"But you fucked him all the time," Mike said.

"Yeah," Jen admitted.

"Did you buy his second album?" Mike asked accusingly.

"What?"

"He said it's about you and him. He called you Mary, from Thunder Road."

"Oh ..." Jen said surprised.

"Did you buy it?"

"No, but, um ... I have it," Jen admitted hesitantly. "Drums gifted it to me a few months ago."

"You downloaded it?" Mike asked again with that accusing tone.

"I mean ... yeah," Jen said. She hadn't given it a moment's thought at the time, she just clicked the gift icon on iTunes and then promptly forgot about it. "I haven't listened to it."

Jen reached down and cupped her husband's crotch. He was so hard. Understanding his desires, she asked "Do you want me to listen to it?"

Mike looked at her. He wanted a lot of things at that moment. But he didn't dare voice them.
Like Reply
Jen read her husband's thoughts and remembered her earlier conversation with Allie. She got her iPhone from her bag. She found Frankie's second album and played it. They snuggled together on the sofa, holding each other, as they listened.

The songs were about passion and romance, about wanting more from marriage, about a wife (Mary) falling in lust and love with another man, spurning her husband and having her lover's baby. By the last song Mike was shaking. Not from anger but cuckold lust.

Jen slid to the floor, getting on her knees between Mike's legs. She pulled off his pants and boxers. God he was so hard.

"I never loved Drums," Jen said, gently kissing the head of her husband's cock.

"You can call him Frankie," Mike said. After everything, hearing Jen said "Drums" sounded wrong.

"... okay," Jen said after a moment, kissing Mike's cock again. "I never loved him. Do you believe me?"

"You got close to him," Mike said.

"Yeah," Jen admitted. "But you wanted me too. Remember?"

Mike nodded. "You lived with him. Fucked him all the time."

"You wanted me to, remember?"

Mike nodded again. He reached down and cupped his wife's breasts. Jen pulled away slightly and crossed her arms. She pulled off her top and then took off her bra. She took Mike's hands and pulled them to her bare tits.

"Remember? It was your wish," Jen said, her hands over Mike's as he fondled her.

"Those wishes were wild," Mike said with a grin.

"Yeah," Jen said with a laugh. She got serious seeing the uncontrolled lust in Mike's eyes. She pulled his hands to her tummy. "They were really wild," she said.

Mike slowly nodded, slowly caressing his wife's stomach. Her tummy was flat and firm again. But before it'd been big with Drums' baby.

Jen read Mike's thoughts. "Your baby," she assured him.

"Yeah," Mike agreed. He was so excited the one word was barely audible.

Jen pulled her long blonde hair to the side. Then she lowered her head and went down on her husband. Within moments he exploded in her mouth.

"Wesley was one of the guys right?" Mike asked later as they lay in bed. They were on their sides, facing each other.

"Yeah," Jen admitted.

"How long was your affair?"

Jen winched at his use of "affair." But she knew it was accurate. "While you were doing the Barnes Fellowship."

"Did you fuck him after I got back?"

"No never," Jen assured him.

Mike paused as if taking this in. Then he asked "Who else?"

"Just one more," Jen said. She hesitated. In many ways this was worse than Wes. At least with Wes, she could say she was lonely and confused. This other time, she was just stupid and horny. "It was after college, when we were in New York."

"Before Ricky?" Mike asked.

"Yeah," Jen said. "You were away, I can't remember where. After work I went with Allie for drinks. I got kinda drunk. This guy hit on me. I went home with him."

"What was his name?"

Jen thought a moment. "I can't remember," she said honestly.

"He must've been good looking."

"I think so," Jen said, only vaguely remembering what he looked like.

"Did he make you cum?"

Jen wrapped her arms around Mike. "Yeah," she said softly. She kissed his shoulder. She knew what the next question was, and dreaded it.

Mike asked what Jen feared. "Did you make him wear a condom?"

Jen hesitated, then said "I don't remember how it happened. But no."

Mike moved Jen's head so he could look at her. "He fucked you without a condom?"

"Yeah," Jen admitted, her cheeks going red. She was still hugging Mike. He wasn't pulling away from her. That was a good thing. "I was drunk. I don't remember how it happened."

Mike was so excited he was trembling. Jen knew though, that although he was excited now, later might be a different story. Then, after having sex, all the hurt and anger would come to the surface. There was nothing she could do about it now. She had to answer all his questions truthfully, it was the least she could do. She would have to work on mending things after.

"Did you make him pull out?" Mike asked.

"I meant to, but ... he came inside me," Jen said. She felt Mike shudder.

"You weren't worried about getting pregnant?" Mike asked, his voice so dry he was almost inaudible.

"I was," Jen admitted. Like most girls, she'd been on the pill since becoming sexually active as a teenager. But she often forgot to take the pill, and while living with Mike in New York she'd been particularly lax since she knew she was going to marry Mike anyway.

"You got home the next day," she said. She kissed his shoulder again, burying her head there. This was the hardest part, but she wanted to tell him everything. "I made sure we had sex. I made sure you came inside me."

Mike's breath caught at her words. He understood immediately. Jen grew up Catholic. Her religious beliefs wouldn't allow her to take a morning after pill or get an abortion. So she made sure he came inside her so if she got pregnant from the one-night stand, he'd think it was his.

It was too much. Mike abruptly threw the blankets off and tossed Jen onto her stomach. He got behind her and took hold of her hips, roughly pulling up her ass. They were both naked so he didn't have to deal with any clothes. He took hold of his hard cock and rammed himself inside her. Jen yelped with pain. Mike wasn't big, but she was dry and the sudden penetration hurt.

Mike fucked her frantically. He was out of control. As he rammed her he growled "Take it, take it, take it!" With each thrust he slapped her ass hard, treating her like a cheap slut. Jen's eyes teared up but she didn't complain. Within moments he came.

Mike collapsed onto her back, panting. His cock softened and fell out, and he rolled off of her.

Jen turned over onto her back and pulled the covers up to her chin. She wiped tears from her eyes. She didn't like when Mike treated her rough, like a slut. But she knew she deserved it so she didn't complain.

She snuggled into him, needing the reassurance of his love. To her relief, he wrapped his arm around her.

They were silent for long moments. Mike finally asked "Why'd you do it?"

"I don't know," Jen said honestly.

"Were there others?"

"No," Jen said.

Mike didn't say anything, like he was thinking. Then he asked "If we never played the game. If Ricky never happened, or Scott, Tom. If none of that happened. Do you think you would have cheated again?"

Jen didn't answer at once. She remembered that time in the Hamptons, when she almost cheated with Scott. Well, she HAD cheated if oral counts, and she would have fucked Scott if they'd had a condom. The fact was, she was weak, easy tempted, and selfish. But even with all that, all those guys, all those fucks, she always loved Mike.

"I might've cheated with my body," Jen admitted. She added earnestly, "But never my heart."

Mike got up on an elbow and looked at her. "So you'll cheat on me again?" he asked.

Jen didn't deny it. How could she? What credibility did she have? With her history, despite her best intentions, how could she be certain she'd never be tempted again?

"You're the only man I'll ever love," she told him. "You're perfect for me."

"Because I let you fuck other guys?" Mike said, bitterness in his voice. Jen didn't say anything. She didn't know what to say.

Mike looked into Jen's beautiful face, her big blue doe-like eyes. God he loved her so much. He thought about his earlier conversation with Sam. Given who they were, how they were wired, was anything really cheating?

Softening, Mike said "I guess it's not cheating if we're playing the game."

"Yeah," Jen said, hope in her voice and eyes.

Mike kissed her and they made out for a few moments. He pulled away and said "I got you something." He handed Jen a shirt sized box.

Jen opened the box. Inside was white cotton and lace. She pulled out the soft material. That's when she realized it was a nightie.

"My old frat t-shirt's looking kind of ghetto," Mike said with a grin.

"I love it," Jen said holding up the new white nightie. It was made of really fine, silky soft cotton and trimmed in lace. "Kind of short," she observed giving him a grin back.

Jen got up and put on the nightie. She brushed her hair and put on a little lipstick to give Mike the full treatment. She stood in front of the full length mirror and turned this way and that, modeling it for her husband. "I like it, it's really soft," she said beaming at him.

Mike nodded as he ran his eyes up and down his wife's perfect body. The nightie was definitely short, not even reaching her mid-thigh. She looked really leggy in it. Also, the cotton was so silky her nipples dented the fabric. "I like it too," he said captivated by the sight of her. He never tired of looking at her.

Jen walked back over to Mike. She took his hands. "Make love to me baby," she said pulling his hands to her breasts. She needed the connection, his love, his forgiveness. She knew she was using her looks and body against him, but she didn't care. She needed him to make love to her. She needed him to love her.

Mike pulled Jen onto the bed and got on top of her, between her welcoming legs. He pushed up the nightie and mounted her. This time he was gentle. As he made love to her he tenderly caressed and kissed her. He treated her like his goddess.

Maggie brought Anna home the next morning. Mike and Jen spent the weekend playing with their daughter and reconnecting. They were constantly touching, holding hands, talking, kissing. During Anna's naps they made love. After putting Anna down for the night they made love. Mike couldn't get enough of his wife, and she needed him inside her, she was desperate for the intimacy.

Jen had to travel again the next week for work. She was working harder than ever. Her advertising firm was no longer in danger of going out of business, but now her partners were pushing to maximize profits.

As she packed Sunday night, Mike asked "Have you heard from Josh?"

"Some texts," Jen said.

"He wants to get together?"

"Yeah."

"Do you want to?" Mike asked.

Jen approached Mike and put her arms around his neck. "Do you want me to baby?" she asked.

Mike grinned. "You know I do."

"Maybe next weekend," Jen said with a laugh. She kissed him. Then she remembered. "Oh um, Allie and Darren are having some issues." She explained about how Darren wanted to see Stacy and have a relationship with Dannika. "Can you talk to Darren?"

"Yeah, sure," Mike said, his heart suddenly pounding. "It might be better if I talked to Jim first, to see where his head's at. They live in New York now?"

Jen saw the excitement in her husband's face. She wasn't surprised. "You're talking with Jim to help Allie and Darren," she reminded him, giving him a knowing look. Mike gave her his best "who me?" innocent look. Jen gave him a playful chastising look.
Like Reply
Jen went into her closet to finish packing. With her back turned, Mike took the opportunity to slip a small package into her suitcase.

Inside her walk-in closet, Jen gathered a few last items for her trip. Then she saw Mike's old frat t-shirt on the floor. She loved it, although it was looking tattered. And now she had the new white nightie.

Jen took out her memory box from the dresser. She actually had 2 boxes, one for Mike and the other for everyone else. She accidentally opened the "old boyfriends" box, instead of Mike's. At the top was Clint's Jacob ring. She paused a moment, thinking about him. She wondered what he was doing, hoping he was okay. Then she closed the "old boyfriends" box and opened Mike's box. Jen carefully folded Mike's old frat t-shirt and put it in the box.

When she emerged from the closet, she saw Mike looking off into the distance, lost in thought. She knew what he was thinking about. "Don't get any ideas when you talk to Jim," she told him, giving him that playful scolding look again. But it was already too late, she could tell Mike was excited and a hard-on tented his pants.

"Don't get any ideas Mike," she said firmly. "It's happened once, that's enough."

"Yeah," Mike agreed, his voice hoarse with excitement.

"Mike, god," Jen lamented. She looked cross at him. But what could she do? They were both flawed. But she loved him. She needed him. They needed each other.

Knowing Mike needed relief, she pulled off his pants and went down on him. She sucked him until he came in her mouth.

Later in bed, Mike asked "Are you close to setting up the meeting with the government?"

"Oh ah, yeah, almost," Jen said. Seeing his impatience, she kissed his head and said "Just a little more time baby, these things take time."

Jen felt guilty knowing she was procrastinating. She only needed to talk to one more person, but she dreaded the conversation. This was really important to Mike, she knew that. She made a silent promise to make the call before the next weekend.

The meetings went much better than last week. Having made up with Mike, Jen was focused and at her marketing best. By Wednesday they were close to signing up a major new client, Universal Mortgage and Life. That afternoon she told Mike the good news.

"That's great baby," Mike gushed. "When will they tell you?"

"I hope tonight," Jen said. "I'm having dinner with Carrington tonight. He's their CMO."

"Oh okay," Mike said. "What's he like?"

"Carrington?" Jen said with a laugh, still high from their successful meetings. "Well, his name's Carrington, that tells you something." She laughed again. "He's a preppy Yale boy, thirty-something, a rising star in advertising."

"You're a rising star," Mike pointed out.

"Yeah right," Jen said with another laugh.

"So you have something in common," Mike said.

"I guess," Jen said, the laugh still in her voice. Then she realized Mike was up to something. "Um, honey? Carrington is married."

"Marketing people are free spirits, right?" he said.

"I guess."

"I'm just saying, he sounds interesting," Mike said. "You'll have fun at dinner."

"Yeah, I guess," Jen said. They were silent for a few moments.

"Did you find the care package?" Mike asked, breaking the silence.

"Care package?" Jen said not understanding.

"I put it in your suitcase."

"Oh," Jen said surprised. She hadn't seen anything. But she lived out of her suitcase when traveling, it was still stuffed with her things.

"Anna's calling me," Mike said hurriedly. "Have fun tonight honey. I love you."

"I love you too baby," Jen said. After hanging up she stared at the phone. Then she walked over to her suitcase.

She found the package inside a side pocket. It was the size of a paperback book. She opened it. Inside was a lacy garter belt, silk stockings and a red rose. Also, a box of condoms.

Jen fingered the lace of the garter belt as she looked at the rose and condoms. A red rose for love. Condoms for sex.

Mike's message was clear. He wanted her to find a lover on this trip.

More than that.

He wanted her to cheat.

Jen suddenly giggled. How crazy was this? How crazy was their life?

When she calmed down she thought about it. Was Mike out of his mind? Carrington was married. He had a big wedding ring on his finger. He - like her - had a daughter. On top of that, he was a client (or almost was).

Yes, Carrington was good looking. Dirty blonde hair, broad shoulders. Did Mike know that? Had he Googled him to see his picture and profile?

Fucking Carrington wouldn't be a hardship. He was Ivy League confident, borderline arrogant, full of himself. She had no doubt he was the kind of man who took control in bed. She imagined this handsome, aggressive man taking her from behind, fucking her like a cheap slutty dog. The image made her shiver. No, sex with Carrington definitely wouldn't be a hardship. And Mike wanted her to do it. Her husband wanted her to give her body to another man. She felt herself getting really wet. That part of the game always turned her on.

But Carrington was married. Jen didn't feel good about seducing a happily married man, especially one with a baby daughter.

But what if Carrington seduced her?

With that thought, Jen changed into her wrap dress. It was the shortest, sexiest dress in her suitcase, but it was classy too, designed by Diane von Furstenberg (not an imitation).

Before slipping on the dress, Jen put on the garter belt and stockings. She grimaced as she rolled the stockings up her legs. They were real stockings, not thigh highs like she normally wore. She liked the feel of real stockings - they were incredibly silky - but without the stay up elastic of thigh highs, they always - inevitably - crept down her legs (usually around her ankles). As a fashion snob, she hated that look, it was like panty lines.

"You look brilliant," Carrington said admiringly as they met in the 2 Michelin starred restaurant. He gestured towards the maître 'd. "Our table's ready."

"Um, would you mind a drink first?" Jen asked, glancing over at the bar. She needed the liquid courage. He was an (almost) client after all. Also, she'd have more room at the bar to show off.

Jen crossed her legs as she sat on the bar stool. The motion caused the wrap dress to part at her knees. She demurely fixed the dress, pretending not to notice as Carrington looked at her legs.

"You're married?" Carrington asked, finally tearing his eyes away from Jen's legs.

"Of course I'm married, can't you see the ring on my finger?" Jen thought to herself. She didn't say that of course. Instead she said "Um, yes, we have a daughter." Looking at the gold band around his finger, she asked "You?"

"Just celebrated our 10 year anniversary," Carrington said giving her a charming smile. "We have a daughter too."

"Awesome," Jen said. "Wow, what a smile," she thought as she sipped her appletini.

"Do you travel much for work?" Carrington asked as he jingled the ice cubes in his tumbler of scotch.

"I've seen a lot of hotel bars," Jen joked with a laugh. Wanting to give him an opening, she added "I don't mind the travel. Sometimes it's good to be away from home."

"I know what you mean. Home life can get tiring, especially after 10 years of marriage," Carrington said.

"Definitely," Jen said looking into Carrington's eyes. God he really was good looking. He looked good in his expensive designer suit too. She wondered what he had in his pants.

"You must get lonely though," Carrington said.

"Sometimes," Jen said. To give him encouragement, she added "But I'm with you now."

"Yes, you are," Carrington said with a smile back. He put his hand on Jen's knee and squeezed. "I look forward to working with you, if we decide to hire your firm." He kept his hand on Jen's knee, as if waiting for Jen to take the next step.

"Was that a proposition?" Jen thought. "Sex for his account?"

"I'd enjoy that," Jen said, putting her hand over his. She squeezed his hand briefly, then picked up her martini glass for another sip. Carrington kept his hand on Jen's knee. He adjusted his hand slightly so his thumb was on the silk of her stockings (rather than her dress). He began caressing her. Jen didn't stop him. Instead she sipped her martini and looked across the bar, as if she didn't notice his hand on her knee.

At that moment Jen's iPhone rang. She looked at the screen and said "It's my husband." Carrington reflectively pulled his hand away.

"Hi honey," Jen said into the phone as she looked at Carrington.

"Are you at dinner?" Mike asked.

"Yeah," Jen said. "You know, having drinks."

"Are you having fun?"

"Well, we're just getting started," Jen said, holding the phone close to her ear so Carrington couldn't hear. Jen frowned, as Mike didn't sound right. She asked "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just put Anna down," Mike said.

Mike sounded lonely, upset. Was he reconsidering their game? "What are you doing tonight?" she asked.
Like Reply
"Watch the Mets game I guess," Mike said. "Think about what you're doing."

Mike DID sound down. She knew he got lonely when she was away - even borderline depressed - especially if she was with another man. Did he want her to stop?

At this point, Jen didn't want to stop. She was into the game, she was interested in Carrington. His preppy boy handsome looks, boyishly combed dirty blonde hair, Ivy-league charisma, crew-hardened body. She'd never fucked a Yale boy. She wanted to tonight. But did Mike want to stop?

Reading her mind, Mike said "Don't worry about me. You know how I get. Did you find the care package?"

"Yeah, um, it was useful," Jen said giving Carrington a glance.

"You already used it?" Mike asked surprised.

"Um, what?" Jen said, not understanding. Then she got it, he was talking about the condoms. She felt relieved. If Mike was talking about condoms, he didn't want her to stop. "Not yet," she said.

"Okay," Mike said. "I was just thinking, you were right. Once was enough."

"Yeah," Jen agreed, giving Carrington another look. She hoped to god he couldn't hear Mike. "They'll, ah, be useful. If it comes to that."

"I can't wait to see you," Mike said.

"Me too," Jen said.

"I love you baby," Mike said.

Jen was about to tell Mike she loved him back, but realized a show of affection might kill the mood with Carrington. So instead she said (a little dismissively) "I'll talk to you tomorrow Mike."

Then Jen had a brainstorm. She knew how to lift Mike's spirits. Pretending to end the call, she put her iPhone face down on the bar counter, between her and Carrington. With the connection still open, Mike would be able to hear their conversation.

"Everything alright on the home front?" Carrington asked.

Jen shrugged but didn't say anything, letting Carrington assume what he wanted.

"I get it," Carrington said. "Home life's not wonderful for me either."

"What's wrong?" Jen asked.

"I told you, 10 years of marriage," Carrington said with a humorless chuckle. "The excitement went out of our relationship a long time ago."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be," Carrington said. He gave Jen a smile. "I find my excitement elsewhere." He boldly put his hand back on Jen's knee. "You?"

"Sometimes," Jen said with a smile back.

Carrington's smile grew wider. "You know, I'm not really feeling a 5 course gourmet dinner tonight." He edged his hand under Jen's dress.

"What are you feeling Carrington?" Jen asked as his fingers reached her lacy stocking tops.

Carrington grinned. "Let's go to your hotel," he said fingering the lace under her dress.

"You're the client," Jen said moving to get up.

"Not a client yet," he corrected her.

"No, not yet," Jen conceded.

Carrington drove an expensive BMW. As they rode to Jen's hotel he put his hand back on her knee. This time she stopped him.

"What's going on Carrington?" she asked. Her iPhone was in her purse. The connection with Mike was still open.

"Two consenting adults spending time together," he said with that same charming smile.

"Come on," Jen prompted. God his smile was so freaking awesome.

"Okay, cards on the table?" Carrington said. "It's down to your firm and Ogilvy. Whomever I choose, I'll have to work closely with their point person. I believe in work hard, play hard."

"So, if I sleep with you, I get the account," Jen said bluntly.

"You make it sound like a sacrifice," Carrington said with a laugh. He said confidently, "I think you'll enjoy yourself."

"God, you have no idea how many times I've heard that," Jen said with a laugh. "I'm married you know."

"So am I," Carrington said. "Does that really bother you?"

"No," Jen said. Knowing Mike was listening, she said "He's clueless."

Carrington smiled. "Actually, most of my lovers are married," he said. "Less chance of loose lips."

"You have that many?" Jen said with an awkward laugh.

"I'm a guy," Carrington said with a laugh back. "What about you?"

Jen thought about her affairs. Mr. Hayden, her history professor. Wesley. They were both married or engaged. "I guess I'm the same way," she said. It was weird talking so casually about her cheating. Cheating on Mike. Getting a married man to cheat on his wife. She wondered if the talk excited Mike. She suspected it did. That got her excited. Also, sitting next to a hunky man like Carrington didn't hurt.

They arrived at Jen's hotel. "So, what do you think?" Carrington asked.

Jen hesitated. "I get the account, right?" she asked.

"Yeah, you get the account," Carrington said with a laugh.

Jen hesitated a moment, then said, "Let's go up to my room."

Jasmine Kelly stormed into Leo's office. "Did you tell my father about the polling numbers?" she demanded.

"Hey, hold on," Leo said with his hands out. "What?"

"My polling numbers," Jasmine said irritably. "Did you leak them to my father?"

"No, Jasmine, no," Leo said earnestly. "Come on Jas, we're on the same team."

"Okay, whatever," Jasmine said, only slight mollified. "My dad says the party won't support me. No money or endorsements. I'm not worried about money ..."

Leo wasn't worried about money either, not with their chair of the finance committee. But endorsements ... credibility ... they needed that. "We're got to get our numbers among women up," he said. "Otherwise, it doesn't matter how much money we raise."

"I know that Leo," Jasmine said impatiently. "But how -."

At that moment Deidre (Jasmine's publicist) entered the room. "Jas, you won't believe who just called."

"What?" Jasmine said. "Who?"

"Jennifer Andrews," Deidre said. "She wants to meet."

"What? Why?" Jasmine said looking bewildered.
Like Reply
Cheating and Rivals Pt. 11

"How was Carrington?" Mike asked excitedly. Jen got home late that afternoon and it was the first time they'd had a chance to talk (they'd just put Anna to bed).

Jen gave him an innocent look. "Carrington?" she asked pretending not to understand.

"Come on," Mike urged her. He was done with the cheating role playing, he wanted to know the details.

Jen laughed and took his hand. "Come on," she said with a big smile, giving him a hip bump. She led him into their bedroom. She locked the door, not wanting Anna to wake up and walk in on them.

Jen playfully pushed Mike onto the bed and straddled his hips. They were still fully dressed. "You heard, right?" she said grinning at him.

"Most of it," Mike said excitedly. "He made you cum?"

"Always so direct," Jen observed with a laugh. "Yes, he did. He was okay."

"Just okay?" Mike asked, sounding disappointed.

"Actually, the cheating fantasy was the biggest turn-on," Jen said. "Knowing you were listening got me hot."

"You weren't into Carrington?" Mike asked.

"He's okay," Jen said with a shrug. "He's handsome, confident. Kinda small though." She giggled and said "His equipment doesn't match his ego." Jen gave Mike a sly smile and cupped his crotch. "He's bigger than you though," she teased.

"Really?" Mike asked excitedly.

"Yeah, sorry baby," Jen said giving him a playful pout.

"He doesn't excite you, even though he's bigger than me?" Mike asked.

"I never said he didn't excite me, he made me cum," Jen pointed out. She knew where her husband was going. If Carrington was too small, what did that say about him? "You excite me Mike," she assured him. "All your games, it's like a freaking mind fuck." She leaned over and kissed him. "I told you your fantasies become mine."

"So cheating turns you on?" Mike asked excitedly, cupping her tight ass.

"Knowing it turns you on turns me on," Jen said. "You know what else turns me on?" she asked. She ran her fingertip along Mike's lips. "My pussy misses your tongue."

Mike grinned, clearly full of himself. "We can solve that," he said. With his hands on Jen's hips, he pulled her forward until she was straddling his head. He pushed her skirt up and pulled her thong panties to the side. Then he began working his magic on her pussy and clit.

"Oh god yeah," Jen moaned as Mike worked his magic on her clit. He soon had her writhing on his face, moaning and clutching at the headboard. When she was close to the edge, Mike rapidly flicked his tongue over the nub of her clit. At the same time he pushed two fingers into her pussy, making sure to rub her g-spot as he finger fucked her.

Jen's long blonde hair swung back and forth as she groaned and rode Mike's face. Then - with his tongue still working her clit and his fingers inside her - Mike ran a finger of his other hand over and around her sensitive asshole. That extra stimulation pushed Jen over the edge. She threw her head back and screamed as a massive orgasm tore through her body.

"Oh my god, oh my god," Jen panted as she came down from her orgasm. She slid down Mike's body, kissing his lips and licking her juices off his face. She giggled as she snuggled into his arms. "God we've been together forever and I still can't believe how good you are at that!" she gushed. "I so needed that!"

"Carrington didn't do it for you huh?" Mike said.

"He was okay," Jen said with little enthusiasm.

"You'll have to do it again, right?" Mike asked smiling at her. "Since he gave you the account."

"Oh yeah, that felt so wicked, sex for his account," Jen said grinning. She shivered at the memory. "It was like being a prostitute."

"Yeah," Mike agreed, pulling her to him and kissing her. Sex for money. Like Jen, he found that hot too. As they made out they undressed each other. "Too bad you're not more into Carrington."

"I'm not planning a regular thing with him," Jen said. "I only hooked up with Keri a couple times," she reminded him.

"You think that helped land Google?" Mike asked.

"It didn't hurt," Jen said with a laugh. She felt Mike's cock jump at her words. Clearly the "selling her body" fantasy turned him on too. Reaching between their bodies she took hold of his cock. He was so hard. "Your turn," she said, guiding his cock into her pussy.

Jen slowly rocked back and forth. "I like playing the game," she admitted.

"Me too," Mike said, enjoying the feel of being inside her. The silky smoothness of her pussy always amazed him. Maybe she wasn't quite as tight after having Anna (or was that after having so many big cocks?), but her pussy still felt soooo good.

Jen leaned down and wrapped her arms around Mike, kissing him. "What were your favorite parts?" she asked between kisses.

"The whole set up," Mike said. "You need to cheat, because I don't give you enough."

"Yeah, I do need more sometimes," Jen agreed, getting into the game. "What else?"

"When you said I'm clueless," Mike said.

Jen smiled delightedly. "You're so predictable," she said with a giggle.

"What didn't you like about Carrington?"

"I don't know, he's good looking, there just wasn't a spark," Jen said. She laughed and said "I guess I AM a size queen."

"Was he into you?"

"Um, yeah," Jen said with a "hello!" tone of voice, laughing at the double entendre.

"Did you make him wear a condom?"

"Yes baby," Jen said, giving Mike a kiss on the lips. "The pill isn't 100 percent."

"You don't always, like with Josh," Mike pointed out.

"I'll try to do better," Jen said giving Mike another kiss. She continued to rock back and forth. "Are you ready to cum? After I tell you the next thing you will."

"What?" Mike asked.

"You know Allie and Scott came with me?" Jen said. "They're hooking up again. Allie and Darren have an open marriage and Scott's Allie's boy toy."

"Okay," Mike said. The news was juicy gossip but not so exciting to push him over the edge.

Jen gave Mike a sly smile, knowing he was going to love the next part. "After Carrington I was still so freaking horny," she said. "I thought about hooking up with Scott."

Mike's eyes went wide. "Why didn't you?" he gasped.

"I wanted to ask you first," Jen said. "And I really don't want to start up with Scott again." She giggled as she added "Even though I definitely would have enjoyed it."

"God Jen you should have fucked him," Mike said excitedly. "He's got a big cock."

"Oh Scott's definitely got a big one," Jen said teasingly. "He's so much bigger than you baby. He fucks way better than you."

With those words Mike grunted and came.

A few days later Mike met Jim at a bar. Jim embraced Mike and then looked him up and down. "How are you mate?" he asked. "You know Stacy and I think you're a hero. Bloody government spying, it's 1984 all over again."

Mike assured Jim he was fine, and caught his friend up on Jen and Anna. "Jen asked me to talk to you about Darren and Stacy," he said, trying to be as diplomatic as possible. "Their relationship is kind of freaking Allie out."

Jim nodded slowly, taking this in. "Darren's Dannika's father," he said gently. "He has a right to see his daughter."

"I don't think Allie's worried about Darren and Dannika," Mike said. "It's Darren and Stacy she's worried about."

"But they have an open marriage," Jim said. "That's what Darren said."

"Jim, come on, this is different," Mike said. "Darren IS Dannika's biological father. You see how Allie doesn't want Darren together with Stacy, right?"

"I don't think Stacy wants a physical relationship, she just wants to be friends with Darren," Jim said.

Mike figured Allie would consider that just as bad. Before he could say that though, Jim chuckled and said "Unfortunately." He grinned at Mike. "I know you're trying to help your friend. Allie's Jen's best friend right? But you get me, right Mike? I gave Stacy to Darren. For a whole week. We timed it, Stacy was ovulating. They fucked constantly, no birth control. Every time after he came inside her, I held up her legs to keep his sperm inside her. I used condoms with Stacy to make sure the baby was his. It was all planned Mike, it was our fantasy, not just mine, but Stacy's, and Darren's too, we wanted Stacy pregnant with a black man's baby. You see the turn on in that, right Mike?"

"Yeah, I see it," Mike said, his throat suddenly dry.

They were silent for a moment. Then Jim gently probed "Is Anna your baby?" They'd talked about it before, how Mike also got turned on by the fantasy of another man impregnating his wife. In fact, it was Mike's ultimate fantasy.

"I'm not the biological father," Mike admitted.

Jim grinned at Mike. "That's brilliant mate," he said, one cuckold to another.

"It wasn't intentional," Mike said.

"Oh," Jim said, the smile wiped off his face. "What happened?"

"Before the arrest, Jen was dating an old college friend," Mike said.

"You told me, Drums right?" Jim asked. "But you said you were setting Jen up with your rival, Scott?" (Author's note: Mike told Jim this in Consequences - Part 16)

"Yeah, it didn't work out that way," Mike said, a cloud passing over his face. "After I got arrested, Jen moved in with Drums."

"So much for Drums being a friend," Jim said with a scowl.

"Yeah."

"Did Jen fall in love with Drums?" Jim gently asked.

"I don't think so," Mike said, uncertain. "But they got close."

"Drums is the father?" Jim asked.

"I think so," Mike said. Seeing Jim's questioning look, he added, "There was another guy." Mike didn't mention it was his brother Joe, he didn't want to get into that part of the story. "You know how Jen is." He quickly added "I love that about her though."

Jim chuckled and gave Mike a good natured slap on the arm. "Of course mate, a girl can't be a hot wife if she's got a dried up pussy." The two men laughed at that.

"Is Jen still fucking Drums?" Jim asked.

"No, it didn't end well," Mike said.

Circling back to his own situation, Jim said "But you see how that could be hot?"

Mike played it out in his head. Drums fucking Jen in their marital bed while he took care of Anna in the family room. Jen looking adoringly at Drums as he bounced Anna on his knee. Going on family vacations - the 4 of them - with Jen spending evenings in Drums's bedroom. In all these scenarios, Drums would be using his status as Anna's biological father to take liberties with Jen. In some ways, Jen would be as much Drums's as Mike's.
Like Reply
"Yeah, I see it," Mike admitted, his cock uncomfortably hard in his pants. Getting back to why he was there, he added "But you have to remember Darren's married. You can't do that if it hurts Allie."

"I told you mate, Stacy doesn't want a physical relationship with Darren," Jim said. "To be honest, the fact Darren's happily married kind of kills the fantasy for us. Don't take that the wrong way, we're happy for Darren and Allie. But Stacy's moved on, she's looking for a new boyfriend."

"Oh, okay, good," Mike said. He knew Allie would be happy to hear that. Intrigued, he asked "What happened with Stacy's other boyfriend? Jamal?"

"Stacy dated him for a while," Jim said, a sour look coming over his face. "We were thinking about another baby."

"So Stacy hasn't had another baby yet?" Mike asked.

"Not yet," Jim said shaking his head. "We started talking to Jamal about it. He freaked. I mean, when it was fantasy he was cool with it. Like, when they were fucking he'd tell me he was going to bred Stacy, put a black baby into her tummy. But when we talked serious about it he got cold feet." Jim shrugged. "Most black bulls, they like the idea of a bunch of white wives out there mothering their half black babies. That's their goal. But not Jamal."

Mike nodded slowly, taking all this in. He imagined a black man breeding Jen. Jen wasn't into black men so interracial wasn't part of their game (except for those few times with Darren). But that didn't stop Mike from fantasizing about it.

The thing about Anna, people couldn't tell from looking at her that Mike wasn't the biological father. But if a black man had impregnated Jen? If Anna had been half black? Everyone would know Mike wasn't the father. Everyone would know Jen had opened her legs for another man. Everyone would know Jen needed more than Mike could give her.

"Are you okay Mike?" Jim asked.

"Yeah," Mike said, so excited he was almost shaking.

Jim gave Mike a friendly, understanding smile. He got Mike, they were two peas from the same pod. Two cuckolds. "There are lots of clubs in New York, where black bulls hook up with white wives. More than in London."

"Is that why you moved to New York?"

"Partly," Jim answered. "London got old. I'm from Australia, I have no ties to England. Stacy wanted a change after Jamal. There were a couple other failures too, after Jamal. Then Stacy's grandma passed and left her some money. We decided to move to New York. It's a melting pot right? People won't care Dannika's half black."

"Yeah, no one cares here," Mike said. "Your neighbors might say something ... if you have another interracial child."

"That's part of it, right?" Jim said with a grin.

"Yeah, that's part of it," Mike agreed. People you know knowing your wife fucked other men, knowing your wife got pregnant by other men. Knowing your wife preferred other men sexually, knowing you were a second class citizen in your own marital bed. Yeah, that was part of it.

Jim edged closer to Mike. In a lower voice he said "You and Jen should come with us when we go clubbing. It gets wild Mike, you'd love it. Stacy loves cock but she's been with girls too. Can you imagine? Stacy and Jen making out while they get fucked from behind? It'd be like that video of Jen and Allie and that guy."

"Scott," Mike said. He'd shown the Vegas video to Jim.

"Yeah, Scott, your rival," Jim said. He grinned and said admiringly, "God Mike, you and Jen are really into hot shit."

Mike couldn't help grinning back. "Jen's not into black guys," he said.

"She likes having fun though, right?" Jim said. "Anyway, there are white guys there too. Seriously hung, like porno stars."

"I don't know, we've never done a group thing like that before," Mike said noncommittally. What bothered him was not so much a foursome with Jen, Stacy and 2 guys. Instead, what bothered him was Jim watching. He didn't mind showing Jim a video of Jen. But he didn't like the idea of Jim, in person, watching his wife getting fucked. Jim was a cuckold, he didn't deserve to watch. Only Mike was allowed to do that.

Mike knew it was unfair. After all Jim had let him watch Stacy, had even offered Stacy to him. Mike would never do that. He couldn't imagine letting Jim touch Jen's naked body or kiss her, much less have his cock inside her. The idea of Jen demeaning herself by letting a cuckold fuck her made him ill. It bothered him on a number of levels.

On the other hand, Mike liked the idea of going clubbing with Stacy and Jim. He'd love to see Jen getting fucked by a well hung, aggressive BBC. Stacy was definitely easy on the eyes, he loved to see Jen with her. Also - and he knew this was hypocritical (since he didn't want Jim to watch Jen) - he'd love to see Stacy get impregnated by a black man. To be there when it happened. That would be incredibly hot.

Jen was in the Starbucks across from work when she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned and her eyes grew wide. "My god, Wes," she said shocked.

"It's been a long time," Wes said grinning at her.

"I know, god, years," Jen stuttered, still shocked. They moved to a table in the back. "What are you doing here?" she asked as they sat down.

"Looking for you actually," Wes said.

"What?" Jen said surprised.

"Not really. Well, sort of. It's a long story," Wes said with a laugh. "How are you? You're a marketing god now."

"Not really, I have a good team," Jen said modestly, looking down and brushing loose strands of hair behind her ear.

"You're still with Mike," Wes said. "He's famous now."

"He's really smart," Jen enthused. "He's still shy though. He doesn't like attention. We have a baby, her name's Anna."

"That's great," Wes said. "Yeah, I always liked Mike, nice guy."

"So, um, are you still with Hershey?" Jen asked. She felt a little guilty that he'd kept up with her but she had no idea where he worked now.

"Yeah, believe it or not, I'm head of marketing now," Wes said.

"That's awesome," Jen gushed.

"Not really," Wes admitted. "But it's pretty good money."

"Are you with Stephanie?" Jen asked.

"Oh god no," Wes said with a laugh. "She saw through me, dumped my ass. Right after we stopped seeing each other. Good that's funny. I haven't thought of Steph in years."

Jen looked around to make sure no one was near. Then she whispered, "It wasn't because of me was it?"

"No she never found out about us," Wes said whispering back. "She caught me with another girl."

"Oh," Jen said. She wondered how many girls Wes cheated with.

Wes read her mind. He gave her a boyish grin. "You know me, can't keep it zipped up."

"Thanks a lot, I feel so special," Jen said, but she couldn't help grinning back at him. "Are you really here to see me?"

"I'm not sure what I'm doing," Wes said with a self-conscious laugh. "I knew where you worked. You're pretty high profile. I ran into Allie at your office. She told me where to find you. She's looking good."

"Yeah she is," Jen said. Allie, after a lot of dieting and exercise, finally had her pre-baby body back. She'd been extra motivated with all of Darren's black bull shit going on, she wanted to make sure she was physically attractive to him.

"You're looking good too," Wes admired, giving Jen an up and down look. Jen was dressed as always for work, sexy and stylist, showing enough to tempt but not be slutty. "You look better now than before." He added with a laugh, "Didn't think that was possible."

"Thanks," Jen said, demurely looking down again. She gave Wes a quick up and down look too. "You look really good too," she said honestly. "So why are you here?"

At that moment Jen's iPhone rang. It was Mike. "Hi baby," she said, looking away from Wes. She lowered the volume so only she could hear what Mike said.

"Hey, I just talked to Jim," Mike said. "I think everything's good. They just want to be friends with Darren. Nothing physical or emotional. Just platonic friends."

"Oh that's so good," Jen gushed. "I'll tell Allie, she'll be so relieved."

"So what are we doing tonight? Can we get a sitter?" Mike asked.

"Why?"

"I thought maybe we could meet up with Josh," Mike said.

Jen could hear the excitement in Mike's voice. "I guess you and Jim had an interesting talk," she said with a knowing smile.

"Yeah," Mike said with a laugh. "I can't wait to tell you."

Jen could tell Mike was so excited he was ready to burst. His excitement got her excited, and she felt her pussy tingle. She said, "Tell me later baby. You won't believe who I ran into." She turned to look at her old lover. "Wes. You remember, from college."

There was a long silence. Then Mike said "Are you serious?"

"Yeah, out of the blue," Jen said, giving Wes a smile. "I'm with him now, we're catching up."

Mike paused, taking this all in. "So maybe tonight isn't a good time for Josh," he said.

"Maybe not," Jen said. "I should go honey. I'll talk to you later."

Jen pretended to end the connection. But, like before with Carrington, she laid the iPhone face down on the table, keeping the line open so Mike could listen. "So, you were saying?" she prompted Wes.

"How are you and Mike doing?" Wes asked. "I heard you broke up."

"You know a lot about me," Jen said with a laugh. She joked "What are you, a stalker?"

Wes grinned. He said "I've thought a lot about you, over the years. You ever think about me?"
Like Reply
"Yeah, we had wild times," Jen said, lying. They HAD been wild times, but she rarely thought about Wes. She was too much in love with Mike. And, frankly, she'd been too occupied with other men like Ricky, Scott and Frankie. But knowing Mike was listening, she smiled at Wes and said "It was a lot of fun."

Wes's smile widened. "See, I knew you were like that. I had you pegged. Back then you were so worried about Mike finding out, but I knew you got off on it."

"On what?" Jen asked.

"On having fun," Wes said grinning at her. "I read some place, human beings weren't meant to be monogamous, we aren't wired that way."

"Probably not Dear Abby," Jen joked.

"Probably not," Wes agreed with a laugh. "It's survival of the species. We're wired to procreate with a lot of people, throw our genes around."

"You know, people can justify anything."

"So you're judging me?" Wes asked.

"God Wes, I haven't seen you in years, I don't know enough about you to judge you," Jen said.

"I'm pretty much the same person," Wes said with a shrug. "I have a hard time staying faithful. I cheat. There it is. I'm not justifying it, I know it's wrong. I just can't help myself."

Jen thought about all her cheating. "I get that," she admitted with a shrug. Partly because she knew Mike was listening, and partly because it was the truth, she added "I have a hard time staying faithful too."

"So you cheat on Mike?" Wes asked.

"I kinda don't want to get into the details Wes," Jen said in a chastising tone. "Is that why you're here, to hear my confession?"

"No that's not why," Wes said. More gently, he asked "Did you ever tell Mike about us?"

Playing the game now, and knowing Mike was listening, Jen said "No. I don't want to hurt him."

"Do you love him?" Wes asked.

"Of course I love him," Jen said with some exasperation. "God Wes. Okay, I cheat. But that doesn't mean I don't love Mike."

"I'm not trying to make you feel bad," Wes said. "Here's the thing. I'm getting married tomorrow."

"Are you serious?" Jen said her eyes going wide.

"Yeah, real love too. Her name's Cathy. We're crazy about each other," Wes said with a stupid grin. "Crazy huh?"

"It's not crazy at all Wes, I'm happy for you," Jen said, giving his hand a squeeze. "But, I still don't get why you wanted to see me."

"We've been going together for almost a year," Wes said, looking shameful. "I love Cathy to death. But ..."

"Wes, have you cheated on Cathy?" Jen said in a lowered voice.

"I've tried not to," Wes said.

"But you have," Jen said pressing.

"Look, the wedding's tomorrow," Wes said defensively. "After tonight, I'm going to be faithful. No more cheating."

"After tonight," Jen repeated. Then she got it. "Oh my god, that's why you're here. You want to fuck me before your wedding."

Wes gave her his boyish grin again, looking a little guilty this time at being caught. "Okay, yeah," he admitted. "But it's more than that. I think about you all the time Jen. I think part of the reason I hook up with so many girls is because I'm trying to find someone like you."

Jen's jaw dropped. "Are you seriously trying that pick-up line with me?" she said incredulously.

Wes laughed. "I know it sounds like bullshit, but it's true. You don't know how often I almost called you, especially when I heard you and Mike broke up. But I heard you were going through shit and didn't want to pile on."

"Thank you for that," Jen said crossing her arms across her chest.

"Come on Jen, don't be pissed," Wes said with his hands out as in surrender. "You're seriously the hottest girl I've ever met. I know I'm not the first guy to tell you that. I like your insides too, you're fun. Is it that hard to believe I think about you a lot?"

"Yeah, well, whatever," Jen scoffed. "I can't believe you want to hook up before your wedding tomorrow."

"Can I ask you something?" Wes said gently. "If you love Mike so much, why do you cheat?"

"It's not because I'm looking for someone like you," Jen said with a scowl. Then they both laughed, breaking the tension. "I don't know Wes. I love Mike because he's kind and gentle. He's freaking brilliant. He's shy, awkward sometimes. He treats me like a princess."

Jen shrugged. "But he's not great in bed. He's got a nice body, but not like you. He's kind of small. The kind of men I've always been physically attracted to ... men like you ... that's not Mike."

"So you cheat just for the physical pleasure?" Wes asked.

Jen shrugged. "Sometimes - usually - I have longer relationships. Affairs I guess. I like the romance part. That new relationship energy."

"Kinda like us," Wes said with a grin.

"Yeah, kinda," Jen admitted.

"Mike doesn't suspect anything?" Wes asked.

"He's kind of clueless," Jen said. She quickly added "I treat him good Wes. Not because I have to, but because I want to, I love him. He gets a lot of sex Wes. I give him whatever he wants. I don't think I've ever said no to him." Jen looked at Wes. "So why all the questions?"

"I guess I'm just trying to figure out if I can stay faithful," Wes said.

Jen thought about it. "I guess, it depends if you really want to. I mean, it makes me feel guilty and terrible. But I keep doing it. I don't know if it's need or want. I guess both. I love the variety and excitement. I like the romance. I like the pleasure."

They were silent for long moments. Then Wes said "My hotel's just around the corner."

"How convenient," Jen said with a half scowl, half grin. "So you're really getting married tomorrow? This isn't all a line to get in my pants?"

"I'm really getting married," Wes said earnestly. "This is kind of closure for me."

"Oh my god, you're so full of shit," Jen said with a laugh. She gave him a playful scowl. Then she got up. "Come on," she said.

"Want a drink?" Wes asked as they entered his hotel room.

It was only 3, but Jen knew she wouldn't be going back to work that day. "Can you make a martini?" she asked.

"You got it," Wes said going to the mini-bar.

Jen looked at her iPhone. The line was still open but it was almost out of power. "Do you have an iPhone charger?"

"Sure, over on the dresser," Wes said. Jen plugged in her phone, again turning it face down.

"When do you need to get home?" Wes asked as he handed her the martini.

"Mike's with Anna, I work late a lot," Jen said. "So I'm a free girl tonight."

"Cool," Wes said grinning at her.

"Are you meeting up with Cathy?" Jen asked.

"No, and she doesn't know where I'm staying, so you don't have to worry about her walking in on us," Wes assured her. "It's actually my bachelor's party tonight so Cathy's not expecting to see me until the wedding. The party doesn't start until late, so we have until whenever." He clink his beer bottle against her martini glass. "It's good seeing you again Jen."

They sipped their drinks. Then Jen grinned and said "I hope I can make your last evening as a bachelor memorable."

"I'm sure you will," Wes said grinning back. He looked into her face and brushed his hand across her long, silky blonde hair. "God you're so beautiful," he gushed. "You're seriously better looking now than before."

"I guess I'm a MILF now," Jen said with a laugh. She drained her martini, then said "Why don't you sit down?"

As Wes sat on the edge of the bed, Jen took off her blouse and skirt. Wes hungrily looked her up and down. Jen was now clad in just bra, thong, stockings and high heels. "You look fucking incredible," he gushed.

Jen grinned at him as she got onto her knees. She reached for his belt. She unbuckled and unzipped him, then pulled his pants and shorts down. "Hmmm, I think I remember this," she said taking his shaft in her hands. He was only half hard but she still needed both hands to hold his heavy member. "I definitely remember this," she said, her eyes on his cock, watching it get hard and grow as she stroked it.

"Bigger than Mike huh?" Wes asked, grinning.

"Ah, yeah," Jen said with a dismissive "hello!" laugh. Pulling her long blonde hair to the side, she lowered her head and went down on Wes.

"Fuck yeah," Wes groaned, his head rolling back at the feel of Jen's soft tongue against his shaft. As Jen bobbed up and down, she used one hand to stroke him, and the other to caress his balls.

Wes reached between them to fondle her tits. Jen pulled away and reached behind her. She unsnapped her bra and tossed it to the side.

"Still perfect," Wes admired, gazing at Jen's small but perfectly shaped breasts. "They look bigger."

"They got a little bigger after I had Anna," Jen explained. She was still stroking his cock with her hands.

"Still perky," Wes said thumbing her small, upturned nipples.

"Yeah," Jen said, the one word coming out like a moan. Her nipples were incredibly sensitive.

"I can't believe you've had a baby," Wes said looking at Jen's flat tummy. She smiled at him. Then she lowered her head and took him back into her mouth.

Wes felt himself get close to the edge. "I'm gonna cum, I want to fuck you," he said.

"We have time for that, cum for me baby," Jen said. She pointed his cock at her face as she rapidly stroked him with her hands. "Cum on my pretty face," she urged him.

The sight of his big veiny cock aimed at Jen's sweet, beautiful face was too much for Wes. He exploded and splattered Jen's face and hair with his spunk. "Oh my god," Jen said with a laugh, her face, hair and hands covered with his milky sperm. It was so much bubbles formed at her lips as she laughed. "I forgot how much you cum."

"This is so epic, I have to take a picture," Wes said reaching for his phone.

"Is that really a good idea?" Jen asked with a frown.

"Don't worry, it's password protected," Wes said. He snapped a few pictures of Jen's sperm covered face. "Raise your hand, so your wedding ring's in the picture."

"Oh my god you're so evil," Jen said with a laugh as she raised her left hand. Her wedding and engagement rings were soaked with Wes's sperm. Wes snapped more pictures.

"Wait, here," Jen said raising her right hand too. "Mike calls this my Sophia ring." That ring was covered with Wes's spunk too. Wes took pictures of that too, getting Jen's face and her two hands into the picture.

"You're a bad girl," Wes said with a smile, handing Jen a towel.

"You're the one fucking another girl the night before your wedding," Jen pointed out. She wiped her face with the towel.

"True," Wes said and they both laughed.

Jen began cleaning her hands with the towel but stopped. "Take a video of this," she said. Wes recorded as she licked the cum from her rings.

"You're a lot nastier since college," he said grinning at her.

"Oh Wes, you have no idea," Jen said teasingly.

Wes thought about their situation. He was cheating the night before his wedding. Jen was licking his cum from her wedding and engagement rings. "You think we're going to hell for this?" he asked.

"Probably," Jen said with a laugh. "I don't know. Is it wrong to have fun? As long as Mike and Cathy don't get hurt."
Like Reply
"Now look who's justifying things," Wes said with a grin.

"I'm just saying, I love Mike, but sometimes I need more," Jen said. "As long as Mike doesn't get hurt, why's that wrong?"

"So it's okay if I keep cheating?" Wes asked.

"You need to love Cathy and make her really happy," Jen said. "Then, if you feel the urge, before you cheat again, you need to talk to Cathy."

"What are you saying?" Wes said intrigued.

Jen realized she'd said too much. Wanting to change the subject (and with her body not yet satisfied), she reached down and cupped Wes's cock. "I'm saying we need to wake this big boy up," she said with a giggle.

A while later, Jen was on her elbows and knees, and Wes was fucking her hard from behind. With her head buried in the mattress, moaning into the sheets, Jen clawed at the sheets as she came on his cock. Having already cum once, Wes lasted a long time, and he made Jen cum again before he finally had his own orgasm.

Wes began pulling out but Jen stopped him. She handed him his phone and said "Take a picture of you inside me."

"Why?"

"Just do it okay?" Jen said.

With a shrug, Wes took a picture of his cock half inside Jen's pussy. Then he took the condom off and threw it in the toilet.

"Want another martini?" he asked.

Jen shook her head. "I've got to get home," she said. "Do you have a bottle water?"

They lay in bed, Jen sipping water and Wes drinking another beer. They felt melancholy, remembering their time together in college, knowing they were about to part again, thinking about their significant others.

"I really do love Cathy," Wes said. Now with his passion sated, he felt overwhelmed with guilt and remorse. "Do you feel guilty?" he asked Jen.

"No," Jen said. "I mean, a little. But not really."

Wes was surprised. "You never struck me as so cold hearted," he said.

Jen decided it was time to come clean. "I don't feel guilty Wes because I have Mike's permission. I'm not cheating."

"What?" Wes said not understanding.

"We have an open marriage," Jen said. "I can be with whoever I want."

"Mike's okay with this?" Wes said shocked.

"He wants me to, it turns him on," Jen said with a smile. "We both get off on it. We call it our game. Today, I was cheating on him with you. Cheating really turns Mike on. And yeah, he knows all about our affair in college."

"Fuck Jen," Wes said awestruck. "Mike fucks other girls?"

"No, just me," Jen said. Seeing Wes's look she shrugged. "That's how it is with us. He likes me with other men. I couldn't deal with seeing him with other women. He's okay with that. It's how he wants it. It works for us."

Jen got off the bed and started getting dressed. "So before you cheat again, talk to Cathy. There are all kinds of games you can play to keep things interesting. Maybe they involve other people, maybe not. But if you really love Cathy, you need to talk to her. If she loves you as much as you love her, then you'll work something out."

"Okay Dear Abby," Wes said with a laugh. He looked dazed, like he was still taking all this in.

Jen picked up her iPhone and then looked at Wes's camera. "Can you text the pictures to me? I want to show them to Mike."

"Sure," Wes said. Looking curious, he said "Why the last picture?"

"I wanted to show Mike I made you use a condom," Jen said.

"Oh," Wes said. "Mike's a lucky guy."

"No, I'm a lucky girl," Jen said. She leaned over and kissed Wes on the lips. "Be good to Cathy Wes. The next time I see you I want to hear you're still crazy for each other and you have a lot of kids."

"So we'll see each other again?" Wes asked.

Jen shrugged and smiled. "You never know, it's a small world."

It was 7pm when Jen got home. Mike was on the sofa reading books to Anna. "Hi baby," she said to him.

"Hi," Mike said, looking her up and down.

Jen went over and hugged Anna. "Hi princess," she said giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Mommy, your hair's all messy and wet," Anna said in her baby voice. She crinkled her nose and said "You smell funny too."

"Oh sorry princess, mommy needs a shower," Jen said, giving Mike a look.

Mike put Anna on the floor with her toys and followed Jen into the bedroom. Inside, Jen immediately wrapped her arms around Mike's neck and kissed him open mouth. "Can you taste Wes?" she said between kisses. "Can you smell him?"

"Yes," Mike said hungrily, pulling her closer to him.

"Did you hear?" Jen asked excitedly.

"All of it," Mike said excitedly.

"Did you like all the wicked things I said?" Jen asked gleefully.

"God yeah," Mike said. He pulled Jen to him and covered her mouth with his and groped her tight body.

"Stop, I need a shower," Jen giggled, pulling away. She cupped Mike's erection. "After we put Anna down mister," she said smiling seductively at him.

An hour later they bathed Anna and put her down for the night. Then they rushed to their bedroom.

Jen took off her robe. Underneath she was wearing her new white nighty. "Was he good?" Mike asked eagerly.

"As good as ever," Jen said giggling. "He made me cum twice."

"You made him cum twice too, right?"

"I guess I did," Jen said with another giggle.

"It's so hot, fucking him the night before his wedding," Mike enthused excitedly.

"I knew you'd love that," Jen said.

Mike laid her down and pulled off her cotton VS panties. He parted her legs and ran his finger gently up and down her pussy slit. "You're swollen," he said.

"Wes's big," Jen said. "He fucked me hard."

"Did you miss him?" Mike asked.

"Honestly, I haven't thought about him in years," Jen said. "Except lately." She was referring to her recent confession. "It was nice seeing him though. He's still a great fuck." She giggled.

"Do you envy Cathy?" Mike asked. "She gets his body and cock every night."

"I think he envies us," Jen said. "Mike, most girls would pick you over Wes, believe me." She pulled him on top of her. "Come on baby, I want you inside me."

"Not yet," Mike said. He opened her legs wider and lowered his face towards her pussy.

"You don't have to," Jen said.

"I want to," Mike said. "Don't worry, I'll be gentle."

Mike gently and slowly licked his wife's pussy. At first Jen found it reassuring and soothing to have her husband eating her out after she'd been with another man, the guy she'd cheated with in college. But Mike knew her buttons too well. Soon she was moaning and her toes curling, and then her back was arching as she came all over Mike's face.

"Oh my god," Jen gasped as she came down from her orgasm. After she recovered, she laid Mike on his back and got on top of him. She knew this was his favorite position (missionary was his second favorite). She guided his hard cock into her as she lowered herself onto him.

Mike moaned as his cock entered her silky smooth pussy. "Did Wes stretch me?" Jen asked.

"Yeah but you still feel incredible," Mike gushed. She was definitely looser than usual, but how she got that way turned him on.

"Good," Jen said, wrapping her arms around his neck and making out with him as she rocked back and forth. "Did you hear, when I told Wes I was the lucky one to have you?"

"Yeah," Mike breathed as he felt his orgasm approaching.

"I am Mike, I'm the luckiest girl in the world," Jen said looking into Mike's eyes. "You let me be me. You don't judge me. You make me feel good about myself."

"That's because you're my goddess," Mike said looking back into his wife's eyes. "You're perfect."

"Yeah?" Jen asked smiling and beaming into Mike's eyes. "Cum for me baby," she urged him, rocking harder and faster. "Then I'll show you the pictures. And make you cum again."

(A few days later)

"So she's here?" Jasmine asked Leo.

"In the big conference room," Leo said with a nod.

"Do we know what she wants?" Jasmine said irritably.

Leo shrugged, suppressing a sigh at his prodigy. Jas was beautiful, brilliant and talented, but tolerance wasn't one of her virtues, especially when it came to Jennifer Andrews. "Go ask her," he suggested.

Jasmine scowled at her mentor and chief political strategist. She sat down at her desk and pretended to look through papers. The flat chested bitch can wait a while. "Come get me in 30 minutes," she told him stubbornly. Leo sighed again.

Leo stepped into the conference room. "Sorry, Jasmine's running late," he said to Jen with an apologetic smile.

"That's alright," Jen said with a weak smile back.

"Coffee? Water?"

"I'm good," Jen said.

Leo was about to step out when he paused. "How's Mike?" he asked.

"He's good," Jen said cautiously, knowing she was talking to Jasmine's right hand man.

"I talked to Mike a few times, he's a good guy," Leo said. "I don't think he was ever happy with Jasmine. I'm glad you two are back together."
Like Reply
"Thanks," Jen said, startled at Leo's candidness. Leo gave Jen a friendly smile and stepped out.

With nothing to do, Jen walked around the conference room. Her attention was drawn to a big side table. Photos and articles about Jasmine were carefully organized chronologically on the table. There were photos of Jasmine in bikinis and revealing dresses, with movie stars and star athletes, at abortion clinics, at elementary schools reading books to kids, at star studded galas, boarding private jets, at Knicks and Rangers games, at a women's shelter, at a Taylor Swift concert in Paris. Jen frowned, trying to make sense of it all.

Jen was still studying the photos and articles when Jasmine and Leo walked in. "Please put those down," Jasmine said in a chastising tone.

Jen immediately put the article she was reading back on the table. "Sorry," she said.

Jasmine sat down at the head of the table. Leo sat next to her. Jasmine didn't invite Jen to sit. Seeing that, Leo awkwardly motioned for Jen to take a seat.

There was an uncomfortable silence. Then Jasmine brusquely said to Jen, "Your meeting, your agenda."

Jen did not like Jasmine. Clearly by Jasmine's rudeness, the feeling was mutual. Jen hated being in the same room with this bottle blonde bitch, but she held her temper. This was important to Mike, she needed to make this happen for him.

"You know the agreement the government forced on Mike for his release," Jen said. "We want to change part of the deal."

"We?" Jasmine said.

"Me and Mike," Jen said.

Jasmine waved at Jen's side of the table. "Why isn't Mike here?"

"I'm handling this," Jen said.

"Why you?" Jasmine said with a scowl.

"Because I'm his wife," Jen said, scowling back.

The two women glared at each other. Then Jasmine gave a "whatever" wave, inviting Jen to continue.

"I don't trust the government," Jen said. "They might arrest Mike again. If they do, we need a backup plan."

Jasmine got it immediately. "I'm your backup plan. They arrest Mike, I go public like before."

"Right," Jen said, nodding.

Jasmine crossed her arms and gave Jen an incredulous look. "Why in the world should I help Mike?" she said angrily.

"Jasmine -," Leo said.

Jasmine glared at Leo, cutting him off. Looking back at Jen, she repeated "Why should I help Mike?" She added sarcastically, "And you've got a lot of nerve asking me. Before, you told me I was only helping Mike to advance my career. You didn't do anything for him, yet you criticized me."

Jen grimaced at the memory. She HAD told Jasmine that. "I was wrong Jasmine," she conceded. "Mike's lawyer told me I couldn't help. I was frustrated. You were helping Mike and I wasn't doing anything. I lashed out at you unfairly. I'm sorry."

Jasmine smiled triumphantly, clearly loving Jen's groveling. "You still haven't told me why I should help Mike," she said. "He embarrassed the administration, a lot of top Senators. The party's practically shunned me for helping him once. I'd be crazy to help him again."

Jen didn't know what to say. She stood up to buy time. She drifted back to the table with all the photos and articles of Jasmine.

Leo tilted his head, curious. He asked "What do you think of them Jennifer?"

Jen shrugged, at the moment only barely aware of the pictures and articles. She said "I'm not sure what they are."

"They're from my campaign. I'm running for the Senate," Jasmine said, talking to Jen like she was a dumb blonde.

"I know," Jen said, holding back her temper. She waved over the pictures and articles. "I'm saying, I don't know who you are."

Leo's eyes widened, like a light bulb going off. Jasmine though scoffed at Jen's opinion. "Not like you're a political expert," she said dismissively.

"No, I'm not," Jen admitted. Swallowing her pride, she said earnestly "If not for you Jasmine, Mike would still be in jail. You helped, I didn't, I admit that. But he did something good, right? Now he just wants to get back some of what the government took from him. It's important to him. Can you help?"

Jasmine was surprised at Jen's complete capitulation. "Why isn't Mike here to ask me?"

"Honestly? I don't want him around you," Jen admitted, her cheeks turning red. She looked at Jasmine girl-to-girl. "Do you blame me?"

Jasmine shrugged, looking away from Jen. Internally, she forced herself to push her personal feelings aside and think about this politically. Yes, Mike had done good things and he'd been unfairly punished. But what could she do? She was barely hanging on now. Mike was radioactive, she couldn't survive another misstep or more bad publicity with the Democratic party.

Jasmine was about to tell Jen no when Leo spoke up. "Maybe we can work something out," he said. "Jas and I will talk about it. We'll get back to you."

"Really?" Jen said hopefully.

"Yes. I think we can support Mike. Just give us a few days to work it out," Leo assured her.

When Jen was gone Jasmine angrily turned to Leo. "What was that?" she demanded. "I can't help Mike. Even if I wanted to - which I'm not sure I do - I can't. He's radioactive with the administration. I'm barely hanging on with the party as it is."

"We need a favor Jas," Leo said sagely. "Think about your numbers."

"I know my numbers," Jasmine snapped. "But how is a favor from Mike Andrews going to help me?"

"Not Mike Andrews," Leo said, looking at the table with all the photos and articles. "Jennifer Andrews. We need her help."

Author's note: This chapter ends Cheating. The next chapter starts Rivals.
Like Reply
Cheating and Rivals Pt. 12

This chapter starts Book 2: Rivals

"Jim and Stacy go to private swinger parties," Mike told Jen. "They invited us to go along."

"And what happens at these parties?" Jen asked with a knowing look.

"Come on, you said you want to keep playing," Mike said grinning.

"But a sex club?" Jen said doubtfully.

"It'll be like Climax in Vegas," Mike said encouragingly.

It was the absolute worst thing to say. "So, you want to find a Gia to fuck?" Jen said scornfully.

"No, Jen, you know that's not what I want," Mike said immediately. He cursed his mistake. Gia was not a topic Jen liked to talk about. Jen's feelings were unfair since she had gotten off on both Gia and Hunter in Climax, but that's how she was. (See Life After We - Part 9) Jen could be a spoiled brat sometimes. Mike couldn't really complain though because, if anything, he enabled her.

"So what do you want then?" Jen said, not mollified, her arms crossed in front of her.

"I want to watch you with another man," Mike said with a "you know that" tone of voice.

"And you want to watch Stacy too right?" Jen said sarcastically. "You watched her before. Is that what this is about? You want to watch Stacy again?"

Mike was frustrated. Yes, he wanted to watch Stacy, but it was the situation that turned him on, not so much Stacy. Jen could be so insecure and jealous sometimes, and she had the worst short fused temper. After everything they'd gone through, after knowing him so well, how could she think he was interested in another girl?

Jen seemed to realize how irrational she was acting. "I'll think about it," she said in a calmer voice. "But Michael if I see you put a hand on another girl."

"Jen come on," Mike said in a frustrated tone that made it clear he thought she was being ridiculous.

"Mike this has got to work for me too!" she snapped, acting like all of this was on her husband.

"Okay, okay," Mike said trying to calm her down. Why was she going so ballistic? She was the one who got to fuck other people, all he got was to watch sometimes.

Jen knew she was being an unreasonable bitch. She felt irritable, on-edge, like she was PMSing. She knew why too (and it wasn't her period). It was her meeting with Jasmine Kelly the other day. It had been humiliating having to ask a favor of the bottle blonde bitch.

She hated that Mike had been with her for a time. Jasmine was beautiful, her hair perfect all the time, her curvy body one men lusted over. She had huge tits (Jen felt flat chested in comparison), AND she was younger. In other words, Jasmine was a nightmare. What wasn't there to hate?

Mike - the love of her life, the only man she wanted - had been inside Jasmine, he'd been intimate with her. Jen wasn't like Mike, she couldn't stand the thought of her mate with another girl, it drove her crazy! She didn't like thinking about Tara, she didn't like thinking about Gia, and most of all she didn't like thinking about Jasmine FUCKING Kelly.

[The next week ...]

"Let me make sure I understand," Jen said skeptically. "Jasmine wants to hire me?"

"We want you to help shape Jasmine's message," Leo said. "I agree with you. Right now people don't know who she is."

"We hate each other," Jen said doubtfully. "It'll never work."

"Think of it as a quid pro quo," Leo said. "You help Jasmine. We help Mike."

"Leo, we can't stand to be in the same room," Jen said exasperated. And, there was no way she was going to let the bitch in the same room with Mike.

Sensing Jen's concern, Leo said "There's no reason Jasmine needs to see Mike."

Leo's assurances eased Jen's concerns. Still, she hated being found out as so insecure. "There's more to it than that," she said trying to recover. "We don't like each other. I don't see how we can work together."

"You'll be working with me and Deidre, Jasmine's publicist," Leo assured her. "You won't see Jas, at least initially."

"Initially?" Jen asked warily.

"That's the deal Jennifer," Leo said with a "take it or leave it" shrug.

Jen sighed. What else could she do? This was important to Mike, and she needed Jasmine's help to pull it off. She had no choice.

They met a few days later. Despite her personal reservations, the professional in Jen took over. "I'll treat her like any other client," Jen told herself. So she told Leo Jasmine had to be there for this initial strategy meeting. Jacob Kelly, Jasmine's father, insisted on attending as well.

"What's wrong with my message?" Jasmine scoffed as everyone sat down in the big conference room.

"The problem isn't your message," Jen said. "The problem is you have too many messages. People don't know who you are."

"Jasmine's support among women is dreadful," Jacob said with a judgmental shake of his head. He looked his daughter up and down. He said disapprovingly, "You should wear longer dresses. You'll never get the women vote if you dress like a Playboy model."

Jasmine winced at her father's rebuke. As her mentor, Leo winced too. Looking for a neutral voice, he looked to Jen and asked "What do you think?"

Jen didn't owe Jasmine any favors. But the fact was, she didn't agree with her father. "The issue isn't how you dress," she said looking at Jasmine. "Our society admires perfection, larger than life people. Look at the popularity of movie stars, athletes. So being attractive's an advantage. People want to like you. But right now they don't trust you."

"How can you say that?" Jasmine scoffed. "You don't know me. You're not a politician, you haven't run polls. How can you say people don't trust me?"

Jen counted to 10, holding her temper. "Like any other client," she silently reminded herself.

"Okay, you're right, I don't know for sure they don't trust you," Jen said. "I do know though, you haven't given them reason to trust you."

Jasmine glared at Jen. Jen did her best not to glare back.

To everyone's surprise, Jacob supported his daughter. He said derisively to Jen, "I have no idea what you're talking about."

Ever the diplomat, Leo said in a calmer, soothing voice, "Jennifer, can you explain what you're saying? I don't understand either."

Jen didn't want to be here. She hated being cross-examined by Jasmine and her father. But a deal was a deal. "I remember seeing your bullying in sports story," she said patiently, looking at Jasmine. "I don't have to run polls to know you cared about that story." Swallowing her pride, Jen added, "You helped my husband. You cared about that too, everyone could tell." Jen waved at the articles on the table, all of them about Jasmine. "Do you really care about all those causes? Maybe you do, I don't know. But it doesn't seem like it. It seems like you're going through the motions."

"Jasmine's running for the Senate, she has to care about everything," Jacob pointed out still glaring at Jen.

"I get that," Jen said, looking at Jasmine and not her father. "My point is, you have to be yourself. That's why you're not giving the public a chance to trust you. Because they're not seeing the real you."

"What if they don't like the real me?" Jasmine asked.

"Then you'll lose," Jen said with a shrug. "Look, I'm not a politician, but I know marketing. I understand people. People know when you're faking it. Right now, you're not giving yourself a chance to win."

Jasmine sat back in her chair, staring at Jen.

A little while later, Jen pulled Leo aside. "Listen Leo," she said looking sternly at him. "I'm doing my part, I'm helping her. Now she has to help Mike."

"Of course Jennifer, of course," Leo said.

"You promise, you'll make sure Jasmine helps if we need her."

"Yes Jennifer, absolutely," Leo assured her. It was an easy promise to make. Leo had worked his connections and used back channels to contact the Cyber Anti-Terrorism Task Force (CATF). Colonel Banks had no interest in putting Mike back in jail. In fact, the spy master seemed interested to talk to Mike.

The Fed Ex arrived while Jen was meeting with Jasmine and her father Jacob. Mike waited until Anna was taking her nap. Then he opened it and read the letter.

It was the results of the paternity test. There was no doubt. Drums was Anna's biological father.

Mike stared at the letter for a long time. At that moment he wasn't focused on Drums being the father, or on the Drums versus Joe issue. Instead, his thoughts were focused on a more basic reality. Jen was his wife. Yet, another man had impregnated her. His wife had carried and birthed another man's child. The woman he loved was mothering another man's child.

Mike had known that before of course. He'd been in jail when Jen got pregnant, there'd been no chance Anna was his. But looking at the results of the paternity test ... it was scientific confirmation of Jen letting another man get her pregnant.

Mike went into the master bedroom, into Jen's closet. He knew about her mementos boxes of course. One for him, another for the other men in her life. Over the years he'd looked through the "old boyfriends" box more than once, and at that moment he had the urge to do so again.

He carried the box to the bed. He opened the box and looked through the contents. Colin's prom tickets, and programs from some of his key football games (one where he led their high school team to the state football championship; another, Colin's first game starting for Penn State). An album of photos of Jen with Tom and his son Tommy. A champagne glass from the Eiffel Tower, where Jen drank bubbly with Alec. A ticket from Jamie's lacrosse game, and a touching card from his brother Larry, thanking Jen for being his first. Poker chips and club passes from times Jen had been in Vegas with Scott.

Ricky's high school ring was in the box. Jen used to wear it on a thin gold chain under her blouse. Fingering the ring, Mike remembered how hot, and deliciously painful, those times had been. They'd just started playing the game. It'd been so exciting seeing Jen with another man, not just the fucking, but dating Ricky and being his "girlfriend."

There was Clint's Jacob ring. Mike still had a hard time thinking about Jen's relationship with Clint. Jen almost married him. She said no when Clint proposed, but if Mike had stayed longer with Jasmine, would Jen (who hated being alone) have gone back to Clint and married him? She would've been lost to him then. Oftentimes, happiness in life is all about timing and fate.

There were other keepsakes in the box, some Mike couldn't place with guys. Jen had been with more than a few men, some before meeting Mike, others after while playing their game. It bothered Mike she saved the keepsakes of old boyfriends and lovers, as they were proof these men had enjoyed not just her body, but her affections too. It turned him on too of course. For Mike, the emotional part of their game was often more exciting and fulfilling (and dangerous) than the physical parts.

Mike searched, but couldn't find Drums's keepsake. There used to be a Tears for Fears program concert in the box. Jen must have thrown it away after the way Drums treated her at the end of their relationship.

There also wasn't anything in the box of Joe, his brother. Mike thought that was ironic. The two men who could have been Anna's father, and Jen didn't have a keepsake for either of them.

Mike carefully put everything back in the box, and returned the box to Jen's closet. Then he got back on the bed.

Anna would nap at least 2 hours so he had a lot of time. Mike took off his pants and boxer shorts. His penis was already hard. Unlike Jen's lovers, Mike's cock wasn't big. Less than 5 inches and thin. He wrapped his hand around it. The head barely extended beyond his closed fist. His fingers easily overlapped around his thin shaft.

He slowly stroked himself, staring at his cock as he did. That was why his wife needed more. Jen had a big sexual appetite. He didn't have enough for her. It wasn't just his small penis. He didn't have the handsome looks, the alpha male personality, the hard body his wife desired. Jen loved him, he knew that. But she desired - needed - what other men offered.
Like Reply
Mike slowed his stroking. He didn't want to cum too fast, he wanted to extend his pleasure. He reached for a bottle of Vaseline he kept in his bedside table. He scooped some Vaseline into his palm and wrapped his hand around his cock again. The Vaseline made his hand feel like a pussy. Not as good as Jen's, or Jasmine's, but still it felt really good. Jen didn't know about this masturbation trick he used. No one did. To be honest, it embarrassed him. But when he was really horny, like now, and he had alone time, he did it this way.

He closed his eyes as he slowly stroked himself. His lubricated hand was like a girl - Jen - riding on top, squeezing her pussy on each upward stroke.

Jen had let Drums inside her bareback. She'd been unprotected. She let him cum inside her. That's how she got pregnant with Anna.

She'd done the same with his brother Joe. She let him shoot his seed inside her unprotected, fertile womb.

Breathing hard, Mike thought about Jim's fantasy. It wasn't enough for Stacy to get seeded by a black man, to have the black man's baby. Jim wanted Stacy to have a relationship with the black man. A physical and emotional relationship with the black man.

The black man - the BBC - would be the dominate man in Stacy's life. Jim would still be her husband, but the black bull would own Stacy. Her mouth, her tits, her pussy - her heart - the black man would own all that. Jim would only get the leftovers.

Mike channeled Jim's fantasy to himself. First he thought about Drums. Drums would move in with them. He would take over the master bedroom with Jen. He'd fuck Jen in their marital bed or anywhere else he wanted, whenever he wanted. Mike would be the third wheel. Jen would hold Drums's hand on walks, give him her attention at dinner, look into his eyes at night.

Mike imagined a college reunion, a party at their frat house. Jen would be on Drums's arm, looking adoringly into his eyes, getting fondled by his hands, getting fucked by his cock. Mike would watch (when Drums allowed), his hand and a jar of Vaseline being the closest he would ever get to being inside a girl's pussy.

Then Mike thought about his brother Joe. Jen and Joe had always been close. They flirted sometimes, and Mike always suspected Jen had a crush on Joe. What if Joe had gotten Jen pregnant, instead of Drums? Their relationship would have been more tender, more caring. Jen might have allowed Drums to dominate her, own her. But that wouldn't have lasted forever, that game would have eventually ended.

But with Joe? Mike could see Jen falling in love with Joe. Why wouldn't she? As brothers, Joe had the best parts of Mike (his tenderness and sensitivity), while also being sort of an alpha guy.

What if Joe had lived? Mike could see Jen spending more and more time with Joe. They were Anna's parents, they had that to bond them together.

Maybe Jen would spend one night a week in Joe's bed. At least at first. Mike imagined Jen calling it pity fucks. But Jen would start getting addicted to Joe's body (Mike knew Joe was well endowed; as brothers they'd seen other's junk). They would share fluids, and that would bring them even closer together.

Jen would spend more evenings with Joe. He'd become her primary sex partner. Mike would be the one getting the pity fucks then.

Jen would fall in love with Joe. She'd be torn by this, still loving Mike, yet loving Joe too. She wouldn't be able to choose, and Mike wouldn't want to lose her. They would talk about a poly relationship. Jen would marry Joe in a quiet ceremony.

It would be awkward for Jen to wear 2 wedding rings. Maybe Jen would get a tattoo, a small J on her inner left wrist. Of course, Jen could always take off Mike's wedding rings. The tattoo would permanently mark Jen as Joe's.

The brothers would share Jen. Would it be equal sharing? Probably, at first. Mike would do more to fulfill Jen's heart and spirit. Joe would do more to satisfy her body. That's how it would start. But as Jen spent more time in Joe's bed. As they spent more time with their bodies connected, sharing fluids, sharing pleasure. Jen would drift away from Mike. Especially since Joe was Anna's real father. Joe would be Jen's husband, and Mike more like her good (platonic) friend.

Mike lurched and came. He panted and heaved as he came down from his orgasm.

Is that how it would have turned out, if Anna had been Joe's baby, and Joe had lived? Or would it have played out differently?

It didn't matter. Drums was the father. His brother Joe had passed. Feeling sick over the dementedness of his cuckold fantasies, Mike began cleaning himself and the bed.

(A few days later)

"The deal is simple," Sam said to Colonel Banks. "Mike gives you a fully functional Cloaking Device. The government lifts the restrictions on Mike investing in the market."

Colonel Banks looked at Jen who was sitting next to Mike and Sam. "I'm surprised you're not asking for part of the money back. Your marital share."

"So you admit the confiscation was unfair?" Sam said, his eyes narrowed at Banks.

Colonel Banks held up a hand. "Ease up counselor, we're having a friendly conversation."

"Friendly?" Jen hissed glowering at Banks. "You tortured my husband!"

"It's because of me your husband came out of it in one piece," Banks said.

"How dare you say that?" Jen said angrily. "He had PTSD. Do you know how close ..." She cut off what she was about to say, not wanting to admit to Banks how close she and Mike came to losing each other.

"My job is to protect the country," Colonel Banks said.

"Well, your stupid country can keep the money, I don't want it," Jen shot back.

"This is your country too Mrs. Andrews," Banks pointed out, giving her a fatherly look of disapproval. "Your President too. You're a Democrat right?"

"Whatever," Jen said with a frown. Yes, she'd voted for the man. Twice. Early on she'd idolized him. Now she felt disappointed and betrayed.

"Listen, this is a simple deal," Mike said, speaking up for the first time. "The original Cloak can be tracked. I've fixed it. I give you that, and you lift the restriction. This should be easy. You're getting the better part of the deal."

"It's not that easy," Colonel Banks said looking at Mike. "You don't realize how much embarrassment you caused the administration."

"Balance that against getting a working Cloaking Device," Mike pressed.

"Mike, come on," Banks said. "You're not the only smart person in the world. We've already fixed the Cloak."

It was like the wind going out of the sails of Mike, Jen and Sam, all of them suddenly deflated.

"Listen, it wouldn't have mattered anyway, for 2 reasons," Banks said being conciliatory. "Number 1, you really did embarrass the administration. No way they would agree to any givebacks."

"What's the second reason?" Mike asked.

A cloud appeared over Banks's face. "The Cloak was leaked. Don't worry, I'm not accusing you, we know who it was. But China, South Korea, Iran, they all have it. We've had to disclose the Cloak to our allies so they can protect themselves. Right now it's like the Cold War again. No one's using the Cloak, an unwritten agreement."

As Mike took this in, Jen was secretly relieved. She didn't like the idea of any country - even her own - spying on other countries without chance of repercussions.

"That's how it is in my world Mike," Colonel Banks continued. "Countries trying to get the edge on each other. People like me trying to stay one step ahead. You know what happens if we fall behind? 9-11 happens Mike."

"Why are you telling us this?" Jen asked.

Banks kept his eyes on Mike. "Why didn't you take the Apple Code Master job?" he asked. "A lot of money, prestige, launching pad to bigger and better things."
Like Reply
"I don't want to spend my life fixing iTunes bugs," Mike said with a shrug and humorless laugh.

"I think it's because you want to make a difference," Colonel Banks said. "Like how you're teaching kids, you're making a difference in their lives."

Understanding hit Mike. "Are you offering me a job?" he said surprised.

"Pay's not bad," Banks said with a grin. "You make your own hours, work where you want."

"You tortured him, and now you want him to work for you?" Jen asked incredulously.

"Would you rather he be Code Master for Apple?" Colonel Banks said to Jen, giving her a knowing look. "Would you rather he still be working on Wall Street, Mrs. Andrews?" It was like Banks was looking into her soul. Jen quickly shut up.

Banks turned back to Mike. "This is your chance to make a difference Mike," he said. "Your chance to be a hero." He handed Mike a thumb drive. "I need to know what's on this."

"I haven't decided whether to take the job," Mike said.

"Okay fine," Banks said. "Then treat it like a puzzle, like Sudoku." He tapped the thumb drive with his finger. "I really want to know what's on this."

"Don't I need a security clearance or something?" Mike asked.

Banks laughed and gave Mike an almost friendly smile. "Believe me Mike, we know everything there is to know about you."

"I'm sorry it didn't work out," Jen said regretfully to Mike. They'd just dropped Sam off at the airport.

"Thanks for setting it up," Mike said. He cautiously asked "Jasmine really agreed to your back up plan?"

"I feel like I've sold my soul," Jen lamented. Putting on a brave face, she added "It won't be so bad. I've always been interested in politics. And they're paying me. A lot. Her campaign must be well funded."

The subject of Jen's income depressed Mike. Mike grew up believing the husband should support the wife and kids. But Jen's income was more than his. The government salary would help, but she would still make more than him. It made him feel like an inadequate, meager provider.

It affected their game too. Jen's lovers might have better bodies, but in the past he could always console himself that he was more successful professionally. That was no longer true. Now, not only were Jen's lovers better in bed, they made more money.

Jen sensed his thoughts. "I don't care about money baby," she said hugging and kissing his arm.

It was true, Jen didn't care really about money. True, she couldn't afford Chanel dresses or Jimmy Choo high heels anymore, but it wasn't like she didn't already have enough designer dresses and shoes in her closet. They were financially comfortable in a really expensive city, they owned their loft apartment (while many of their friends still rented), and that was saying a lot. They were saving for Anna's college, they had a rainy day fund, and they had fun doing things in the City. If she couldn't go to high end boutiques anymore, why did it matter? Anyway, it was fun to shop the sales for clothes the way she used to do before Mike made a lot of money.

Jen felt guilty. Not about the Cloak, she had no control over that. But about what Colonel Banks said. The bastard read her perfectly. Jen DIDN'T want Mike to take the Apple Code Master job. And she'd never liked it when he worked on Wall Street.

Mike was an academic, a geeky math major. He was better suited to teaching college or high school math. Working high pressure jobs like Code Master or Wall Street didn't suit his personality. He'd never be happy in those jobs. The money wasn't worth it.

But it was more than that. Jen remembered when Mike was running the Ring and all the young, barelegged female interns were calling him Aragon and making eyes at him. She thought about how it must have been at Apple, with Mike being the shy, mysterious, brilliant software god. All the girls (like Tara) must have found him adorable and irresistible.

Jen wanted Mike all to herself. She was a jealous person, she didn't like the idea of adoring girls being around Mike all the time. So she was just fine with Mike staying a high school teacher, or working at home for Colonel Banks. Also, she liked Mike at home taking care of Anna. Any mother would understand that.

Jen felt guilty over wanting to keep Mike all to herself. Mike was a loner, he preferred his solitude, but it wasn't healthy to not get out and be around people sometimes. Smiling inside, she knew how to make it up to him. Big time make it up to him.

Hugging his arm, she asked "Baby, have you heard from Jim lately?"

"Yeah, they're going to a party this Saturday, they invited us," Mike said.

Jen squeezed his arm again. "Maybe we should go," she said.

"You want to?" Mike said suddenly excited.

"I know you do," Jen said with a laugh.

"But do you?"

"I'm not sure," Jen said with another laugh, this one a slightly nervous one.

[Saturday night ...]

Mike and Jen met Jim and Stacy for a drink before the party. "Oh I'm so excited to finally meet you," Stacy said excitedly, taking Jen's arm and pulling her away from Mike. They were soon giggling like school girls as they got to know each other.

"They're getting along," Mike said as he and Jim walked a few steps behind the girls.

"I told you, they'll get along brilliantly," Jim said confidently. He gave Jen's backside a long look. She was wearing a short tight skirt to take advantage of her best assets (her ass and legs). "Fuck Mike, Jen's gorgeous, even prettier in person."

Mike couldn't help smiling and feeling proud. It always made him feel good when another man praised his wife's good looks. "Stacy's looking good too," he said. He meant it too. Stacy wasn't cover-girl model gorgeous like Jen, but she was definitely attractive. She had long strawberry blonde hair and a curvy, hour glass figure. From how her tight black dress hung on her, it looked like Stacy had gotten back her pre-Dannika figure.

In his mental ranking of girls he knew, Mike placed Jen at the top, then Jasmine Kelly, followed closely by Allie (who also had her pre-baby figure back), and then Stacy. Tara was probably tied or maybe just behind Stacy. Mike never shared this ranking with Jen of course.

"She's definitely fuckable," Jim said proudly. "She never has problems getting partners."

"Guys at the party?" Mike asked.

"That's right mate," Jim said with a laugh, giving Mike a friendly hit on the arm. He gave Jen's backside another long look. "Jen won't have any problem either."

"We're not sure how far we're going tonight," Mike said immediately. Despite his excitement, he was conflicted about tonight, afraid things might get out of control.

"No worries mate, no one's going to pressure you," Jim assured him. He nudged Mike in the side and said excitedly, "This might be the night Mike."

"Seriously?" Mike asked just as excitedly.

"She's been seeing a new guy, Deshawn, a few weeks, they have a connection," Jim said nodding. "He'll be there tonight."

"He's okay with it?" Mike asked.

"More than okay, he gets off on it," Jim said. "Deshawn knows Stacy's not on the pill. She told him he didn't have to use a condom tonight."

Mike didn't know what to say. As they walked behind the girls, he looked Stacy up and down. She definitely looked good. She must have worked hard to get her body back after having Dannika. Now, tonight, she was going to give her hot body to a black man, let him shoot his fertile seed into her unprotected pussy. Jim and Stacy both wanted Deshawn to impregnate her. Mike was so hot he was almost dizzy.

At the bar Jen and Stacy continued talking, sitting a little away from the boys. They'd gotten through the mandatory preliminaries - where they grew up, went to college, how they met their spouses, descriptions of their kids - and now they were talking about the upcoming party. Jen found she really liked Stacy. Also, to her surprise, she found it reassuring to talk to another girl involved in the "lifestyle."

"So there are cute guys?" Jen asked, whispering like a schoolgirl hoping to be asked to the prom.

"A lot of hunky guys," Stacy said in her English accent. "Really good looking and awesome bodies. I'm meeting someone there. Deshawn. God he's so hot!"

"I'm not really into black men," Jen said in a polite "I don't mean to offend you" tone.

"More for me," Stacy giggled. She thought that Jen didn't know what she was missing. Black men were so much stronger than white men, so much bigger, so much better. Blacks came in a lot of shades, but she was most attracted to those with dark ebony skin. She loved the contrast of a black man's skin against hers. Just the thought got her wet.

But she didn't begrudge Jen preferring white guys. After all, she (like Jen) had a white husband. Although, to be honest, and it's something she'd never tell Jim, if she knew then what she knew now, she might have married a black man. But Jim let her do what she wanted, and he was a good father and provider. For now Stacy was happy with their marriage.

Stacy said to Jen, "There will be white guys there too." She looked at Jen's gorgeous face, long lush blonde hair, tight body and long legs. Stacy knew Jen would likely be the prettiest at the party. In fact, she suspected Jen was probably the prettiest girl wherever she went. Stacy didn't hold Jen's beauty against her. First of all, Jen wasn't into black guys so she didn't see her as competition. Second, Jen was really nice, she wasn't stuck up over her looks. Also, in Jen she felt she'd found a kindred spirit.

Stacy said, "I think you'll be real popular at the party. Don't worry, you'll have your pick of guys."

"Thanks," Jen said, demurely looking down. It was embarrassing to talk about this with a person she just met. "Um ... are there girls too?" She glanced at Mike.

Stacy followed Jen's eyes, seeing Mike and immediately understanding her concerns. "More guys than girls," she said. "Don't worry, the girls will leave Mike alone. He'll be with you. Anyway, Mike's not really the alpha guy type."

"No he's not," Jen agreed with a giggle. That definitely wasn't her husband.

"You know, Jim used to be a bull," Stacy said.

"What? No way," Jen said. She'd assumed Jim had cuckold fantasies like Mike.

"Yeah, when I met him," Stacy said. She added matter-of-factly, "Guys change sometimes, going from alpha to beta, or the other way. It's what you're into, who you're with."
Like Reply
"Oh um okay," Jen stammered, this being new territory for her. "I don't think that'll ever happen with Mike. But I don't think of him as beta."

"But he's not alpha," Stacy said. "He'll never go alpha." She wasn't being mean, she was just making an observation.

"No," Jen agreed. "But he's not beta. He's just shy ... easygoing." After a moment she added "That's how I want him."

"You want that in bed?" Stacy teased with a laugh.

"Um, not all the time," Jen said with a laugh back.

After their laughter died out, Stacy said "Anyway I don't have to worry about Jim wandering. I've got him caged."

"Seriously?" Jen asked surprised. She knew what a cock cage was. She'd read about it in hotwife/cuckold literature Mike had shown her over the years (she read it trying to understand her husband's fantasies better). But she'd never actually seen one.

"It's something new we're trying," Stacy explained. "Exploring new things."

"Yeah," Jen said, definitely understanding the excitement of new things.

"You ought to try it with Mike," Stacy suggested.

"I could never do that to him," Jen said with a laugh. "Besides, I'm not worried he'll cheat on me." Mike cheating on her would be like the sun not rising in the east. He would never do that to her.

"Then why -," Stacy began.

"I'm just possessive about Mike," Jen explained. Allie's nickname "Bubble Boy" flashed through her mind but she didn't say that of course.

Stacy gave an "it's none of my business" shrug." She said "Anyway, it's not about that, not really. You'd be surprised what happens when you control a man's orgasms. You become the center of his world."

"Oh," Jen said surprised. Grinning, she said "I like the sound of that." She looked over at Mike and smiled mischievously into his eyes.

The party was in a large, expensive row house on the upper East side. Stacy and Jen entered the party together, holding hands, their heads close together as they whispered to each other. Jim and Mike followed behind them.

Both girls knew the art of seduction. They knew how men found it alluring to see 2 pretty girls holding hands and standing so close their lips almost touched.

Jen had done this with Allie many times. Slow dance together, maybe even kiss a little. That always got a lot of male attention.

Jen sensed Stacy would be up for that. In fact, Stacy kind of reminded Jen of Allie, a free spirit, fun loving, open to anything party girl. At least, that was how Allie used to be, before she kind of grew up after marrying Darren and becoming a mother.

But Jen wasn't sure how far she wanted to go tonight. A sex club wasn't really her thing. Vegas maybe, but this was New York City, her home. "I'll see you a little later," Jen whispered to Stacy, squeezing her new friend's hand. "Have fun."

"Always," Stacy said with a smile, squeezing Jen's hand back.

Jen went to Mike, taking his arm and leaning into him. "Hey baby, having fun?" she asked.

"You and Stacy are getting along," Mike said.

"I like her, she's nice," Jen said.

A tall white man approached. "I'm Will," he said, politely shaking Mike's hand.

"I'm Mike, and this is my wife Jen," Mike said.

"Would you like to dance?" Will asked Jen.

"Um, we just got here," Jen said. She looked at Mike. He was giving her the "go for it" look, but Jen wasn't ready yet. "Maybe later," she told Will.

"He's your type," Mike said to Jen as the couple watched Will walk away. Will was tall, ruggedly handsome, broad shouldered. He looked like an NFL linebacker or strong safety.

"I don't have a type," Jen said.

"Yes you do," Mike said, grinning. They laughed, Jen gripping Mike's arm tighter.

They got drinks and explored the party. The house was dark, like a club. Jen got a lot of stares and attention from men. A lot of guys introduced themselves, tried to start conversations, offered to buy her drinks, asked her to dance. Jen couldn't help being flattered by all the attention. These guys were hot!

Jen was definitely impressed. Before going to the party she didn't know what to expect from the clientele. But everyone here was well dressed, sophisticated, professional looking, like they were lawyers, Wall Street brokers, GQ models, professional athletes. The guys were all gorgeous! Many young, some older, but all handsome, well built, confident, charismatic.

In her head, Jen thought of these men as the "players" (she didn't like the term "bull"). Like Jen, most girls at the party were with their husband. Some of the husbands, like Mike and Jim, were cute too (other husbands, not so much). It was clear though the husbands were there to see their wives hook up with the players.

That was the vibe of the place. People were gathered in 3s and 4s, the wife, the husband, and 1 or 2 guys ("players") vying for the wife's attention. Most of the wives were really pretty, dressed sexy yet elegantly, wearing Jimmy Choos and Manolo Blahniks, showing a lot of leg, revealing an enticing amount of cleavage. Many of the wives looked like models. Maybe trophy wives? This type of place was in New York? Vegas maybe, but here in NYC?

Jen found it all intriguing, and also exciting. As really gorgeous hunky guys continued to hit on her, she felt a familiar tingling growing between her legs.

Will approached. "Is it later?" he asked with a grin.

Jen looked at Mike. He nodded. She looked back at Will. "Sure," she said. She let Will take her hand and guide her to the dance floor.

It wasn't really a dance floor. It was more like the middle of a large living room. The DJ only played slow songs. Jen let Will take her in his arms and they swayed to the music.

Jen could feel Will's erection pressing against her tummy. He felt huge, but that didn't surprise her given the size of his hands (yes, Jen found there was often a correlation there; Mike, being slim and not much taller than Jen, had smallish hands).

Will's hands ventured down her back, over her bra strap, going lower. His fingers reached the small of her back, and he traced along the outline of the garter belt she wore underneath. "This is sexy," he said as he boldly fondled her.

"I wore it to get my husband hot," Jen said.

"Believe me, I know how to get your husband hot," Will said with a knowing smile. "You'll enjoy it too."

"Oh my god," Jen said with an astonished laugh. Will was being so bold. She liked it.

"Your husband's a cuck?" Will asked glancing over at Mike. He stood in the corner of the room, watching.

"I don't say the C word," Jen said.

"Okay, whatever," Will said with a laugh.

"Do you come here a lot?" Jen asked.

"It's the best place to meet sexy girls in the City," Will said.

"Sexy wives?" Jen said, part question, part statement.

"Pretty wives are the sexiest girls," Will said with a grin. "There's nothing better than taking what belongs to another man."

Jen frowned at him. "And you think being a jerk is a way to get into my pants?" she said sarcastically.

"I'm saying, I'm the kind of man your husband wants to see you with," Will said confidently.

That shut Jen up. Mike would definitely like to see her with a confident, alpha man like Will. She glanced around the room. Couples were pairing up with players (some couples with 2). More than a few wives were kissing their "dates." The kissing soon evolved into serious make-out and petting sessions as their husbands watched.

"You like me?" Will asked Jen.

Jen knew this was a proposition. She said "I think you're hot Will. But this is our first time here. I'm not sure how far we'll go this time." Seeing the couples quickly pairing up with players, she added "I'm sorry if I'm wasting your time."

"You're not wasting my time," Will assured her. Looking into her eyes he said "You're the prettiest girl I've ever met."

"I doubt that," Jen said with a laugh.

"I'm serious," Will said. "Are you a model?"

"Okay, stop," Jen said with another laugh.

"Anyway, you're so beautiful, if a dance is all I get, I'm good with that," he said.

"God you're so full of shit," Jen said, smiling up at him. Yes, he WAS full of shit, but he was so gorgeous and it felt good to be in his arms. Also, his relentless, bad pickup lines were kind of charming. Suddenly she wanted to know if Will was a good kisser. Impulsively reaching up on her tiptoes, she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him.

Will's lips were soft, and she welcomed his tongue into her mouth. As they kissed she felt him run his hands up her sides, over her breasts. The kissing and fondling went on and on. Finally Jen found the will power to pull away. "Yeah, he knows how to kiss," Jen thought to herself, panting.

"I need to get back to my husband," Jen said, still panting and unsteady in her high heels.

"Okay, I'll be around," Will said, a slight smug smile on his face. He knew the effect he had on women.

"I need a drink," Jen said to Mike as she took his arm again. She was still panting and her nipples were so hard they dented her dress through her bra.

"You clearly like him," Mike said with a grin and they ponied up to the bar. He was so hard. They ordered an appletini for Jen and a scotch for Mike.

"He's hot," Jen agreed. "He said you'd like him too."

"What?" Mike asked, suddenly wary as he remembered the games Jen liked to play.

"Don't worry," Jen said with a laugh, squeezing his arm. "He says he'll make it good for you."
Like Reply
"Like how?" Mike asked.

"I don't know Mike it's your fantasy," Jen said with another laugh. She was being a little dismissive of Mike. It wasn't intentional, she was still distracted by Will and the vibe of the party.

Their drinks arrived and she took a big gulp of the martini. She was hoping it would put out the fire between her legs. It didn't. But the alcohol helped her relax. She took another gulp.

"Do you want to fuck Will?" Mike asked excitedly.

"I don't know," Jen said. She took another drink and finished the martini. Jen noticed a brunette riding a muscular black man as another man (the brunette's husband) excitedly watched. There was other coupling starting up around them, a lot of it black on white. "God this place is so out of control."

"You know I love when you lose control," Mike said grinning.

"Mike please stop pushing so hard," Jen said irritably. She felt edgy. "This's all happening fast. We were just going to watch this time, remember?"

"Okay, whatever," Mike said looking peeved at her, not liking how she was being so dismissive.

Jen knew she was being a bitch. She couldn't help it. She was the meat being offered here, not Mike. She'd never been at a place like this, where the goal of hooking up was so out in the open. Even in Vegas there was some subtlety to it. Here there were so many men openly desiring her. It turned her on, but it was unnerving too.

"Mike, you lose control too," Jen pointed out. She looked around warily. "This place is wild. I don't want to get gangbanged."

"You don't think I'll protect you?" Mike asked looking bothered. It was like she didn't think he'd take care of her.

His question softened Jen. She tenderly ran her hand down his cheek and looked into his eyes. "I know you'll always protect me baby," she told him. "But this isn't about that, right? This place is so wild. I'm trying to get used to it."

"Okay, I get it," Mike said. He suggested "Why don't we go find Jim and Stacy as we decide?"

Jen frowned Mike. She knew what he was going for. He wanted to watch Stacy get fucked as much as he wanted to watch her.

That bothered Jen. All his attentions should be on her! Maybe she SHOULD put the shit in a cage. But Jen agreed so they went in search of Jim and Stacy.

They found them in an upstairs bedroom. Stacy was on the bed with a big black man. Jim saw them and motioned them over. They sat next to him on the sofa, Jen between the guys. Their attentions turned to the bed. They weren't the only ones watching. There were about a half dozen men (all black) standing around, watching the action on the bed.

Stacy was on her hands and knees. She wore stockings but otherwise was naked. The black man was fucking her from behind. The room was silent except for their sounds of fucking.

"That's Deshawn," Jim whispered. Jen nodded although she barely heard, her eyes riveted to the action on the bed. Especially on Deshawn. He was an incredible specimen of man. Tall, handsome, muscles everywhere, jet black skin. As Deshawn pulled out, Jen got a good look at his manhood. God he was huge. Maybe the biggest she'd ever seen. Was it true, black men were bigger than white men? Jen always thought it was an urban myth. But Darren was really big, and now Deshawn. Not that Jen could complain, her lovers were all impressively sized (except, well, Mike). Still, Jen could see why Stacy preferred black men.

Jen's eyes were focused on Deshawn as he pounded Stacy. The way the muscles in his ass, thighs and abs tensed with each thrust, the way his shaft glistened with Stacy's juices. At that moment she envied Stacy. She wished it was her getting pounded by that powerful black man.

It seemed everyone was focused on Deshawn's cock as it pumped in and out of Stacy. Jim leaned over Jen slightly and said to Mike, "That's why our wives will never be satisfied with us Mike."

Jim didn't say it to be mean. It was like two cuckolds sharing a common fantasy, bonding with each other. Jen looked at Mike. She saw her husband nod, agreeing with Jim.

Usually, Jen would say something like "You do satisfy me baby." But this wasn't the time for that. First, because she sensed Mike didn't want to hear it. Second, because, well ... from a purely physical point of view, Mike's less athletic body and small manhood didn't satisfy her as much as her ripped, well hung lovers. Jen didn't feel guilty about it. I mean, that was the whole point of their game.

When Jim had leaned over to whisper to Mike, he'd put his hand on Jen's thigh, kind of like for balance. When he leaned back, he left his hand on Jen's leg. Jen barely noticed, she was too focused on Deshawn fucking Stacy (if anything, she thought it was Mike's hand on her leg).

Mike noticed though. Jim was a cuck, he had no right to touch Jen, he wasn't worthy. But in a way, Jim was sharing Stacy with him by letting him watch her get fucked. Mike felt obligated to share Jen a little. Jim's hand on her leg was harmless. Although, Mike was a little surprised Jen let Jim keep his hand there.

Jen noticed Deshawn wasn't wearing a condom. She knew all about Stacy, Darren and Dannika of course. She whispered to Jim "Is she on the pill?"

"No, not for a few months," Jim said, caressing Jen's thigh.

"Will she make him pull out?" she asked. Her eyes were on Deshawn's balls. They looked so big, so full of sperm.

"She wants him to cum inside her," Jim said, moving up Jen's leg and under her dress.

"God," Jen said, the one word coming out like a moan. This scene was so naughty, so kinky, so hot! Also, there was a hand up her skirt and it felt really good.

Wait ... a hand up her skirt?

Jen saw it was Jim. She whispered "You should stop" and pushed his hand away.

"Did it feel good?" Jim asked, an embarrassed smile on his face. His fingers had reached above her stocking tops, to her bare thighs, just below her panties. Jim had a nice touch, it had felt good.

"Yeah but, you shouldn't," Jen said. She moved closer to Mike and hugged his arm. He looked bothered. "I'm sorry," she whispered to him.

"I don't want him touching you," he whispered so low only Jen could hear.

"I thought it was you," Jen whispered back.

At that moment one of the other men in the room approached Jen. He was naked and had been stroking his cock while watching the action on the bed. He was just as handsome, buff and big as Deshawn. He was also black. "I'm Carl. Want to dance?" he asked Jen, offering his hand.

Jen realized that "dance" meant fuck. "Um, no," she said.

Carl took Jen's rebuff in stride. He took a step closer and asked "Stroke me a little?"

Carl's big black cock - it was like a python - was just a few inches from Jen's face. She had an incredible urge - an intense desire - to get on her knees and take him into her mouth. But she knew that would lead to fucking, and honestly she was scared. Like Deshawn, Carl was too tall, too powerfully built, too big. She seriously worried about getting hurt if she had sex with Carl.

Mike sensed Jen's apprehension. "Maybe later," he told Carl. Then he put his arm possessively around his wife. Carl shrugged and walked away.

Jen leaned into Mike's arm. She felt safe. Yes, Mike would always take care of her.

"Fuck, here it cums!" Deshawn growled. All eyes turned back to the bed.

Deshawn flipped Stacy onto her back, no doubt for deeper penetration. His thrusts got harder, faster, violent. Jen saw all of Deshawn's body tense (she registered that he had a great ass). Then suddenly he lurched into Stacy, once, twice, three times. Jen knew the black man was filling Stacy with his sperm.

After Deshawn finally stopped cumming, he wrapped his arms around Stacy and they tenderly kissed. They kissed a long time, it was like husband and wife or boyfriend girlfriend, all the while with Deshawn's cock still deep inside Stacy, preventing his seed from flowing out.

With the action over, people started leaving the bedroom. "I need a drink after that," Mike said.

"Me too," Jen said with a giggle.

They were about to leave when Stacy said "Jen, honey, can you stay a minute?"

"I'll get us drinks," Mike said, leaving the bedroom for the bar.

Jen turned to Stacy but she was kissing Deshawn again. Jim said to her "Brilliant right?"

"Yeah," Jen said with a laugh. She remembered that Jim was caged. She looked down at his crotch and said "Does it hurt?"

"Yeah, it does actually, at times like this," Jim said with an embarrassed grin. "Stacy told you about it huh?"

"Yeah, sorry," Jen said with an embarrassed smile back at him. Curious, she asked "You can't cum?"

"Not in the cage," Jim said. "I mean it's possible, but that's even worse."

Jen got it immediately. "Like a ruined orgasm," she said.

"Yeah," Jim said with a laugh and an intrigued grin on his face. "You do that to Mike?"

"Only when he's a bad boy," Jen teased.

Jim looked into Jen's face, her eyes. "God you're beautiful," he gushed.
Like Reply
Jen frowned at him. "Your wife is right there," she whispered.

"And she just got fucked by Deshawn," Jim said with a laugh. "Don't worry, she doesn't care. We have an open marriage." He laughed and added "Obviously."

Jen didn't get all the nuances of the hotwife and cuckold fantasies. Jim was a cuckold, yet they had a true open marriage? How did that work, especially since Stacy kept her husband in a cage? Jen inwardly shrugged. "Whatever floats your boat I guess," she thought to herself.

"Want to touch it?" Jim asked.

Jen looked at the bed. Stacy and Deshawn were still kissing. Mike wouldn't be back for a little while, the bar was on the other side of the house. Jen tentatively reached out and put her hand on Jim's crotch. She said "It feels like a plastic tube."

"That's pretty much what it is," Jim confirmed.

Jen tried to stroke him. "I can't feel you."

"I WISH I could feel your hand," Jim said with a grin.

Jen pulled her hand away. "Thanks for the, um, experience," she said with an embarrassed laugh. "Will Stacy let you cum later?"

"I hope so," Jim joked with a laugh. "She will," he added more seriously. "She'll make me use a condom though."

"Oh yeah," Jen said, remembering.

"Are you into that?" Jim asked. "I know Mike's not Anna's father."

"He is."

"You know what I mean."

"It's kind of complicated," Jen said answering Jim's initial question.

"Yeah, I know, Mike's told me part of it," Jim said. "You know it still turns him on. That another man got you pregnant."

"I know," Jen said quietly.

"Does it turn you on?" Jim asked.

Jen hesitated, then said "Kinda. Mostly because it turns Mike on so much."

At that moment Stacy called, "Jen, come here honey." Stacy held her arm outstretched for Jen.

Jen walked over and took Stacy's hand. "This is Deshawn," Stacy said. "D, baby, this is Jenny Andrews. The girl I've told you about."

"Hey Jenny," Deshawn said. "You're prettier than Stacy described. Which is surprising since she said you look like a Victoria Secrets model. You can call me D."

"Oh um, okay D," Jen said, embarrassed at his praise, especially with Stacy right there. "Most people call me Jen. But Jenny's okay too." Jen's eyes were on Deshawn's crotch. He was still buried deep inside Stacy.

Deshawn noticed where Jen was looking. As if wanting to let the naïve, pretty white girl know what a real man looked like, Deshawn slowly pulled his cock out of Stacy's pussy. Jen noticed 2 things. First, Stacy's pussy was gaping open. And second, Deshawn was incredibly big. It was unreal. Although only half hard, he was almost a foot long and as wide as her fist.

"Um, impressive," Jen said with a nervous laugh, her eyes locked on Deshawn's black python.

"We should get together sometime," Deshawn said, reaching out and stroking the back of Jen's leg.

"You should Jen," Stacy urged delightedly with a big smile. "Don't worry, I'm not possessive. And D's so incredible." As she said this Stacy ran her hand up Deshawn's chiseled chest.

"We'll see," Jen said, stepping away from Deshawn's hand. "I have to ask my husband."

"Why don't you touch it?" Deshawn said, leaning back to give Jen complete access.

"Go ahead Jen," Stacy urged with a giggle.

Jen hesitated, but couldn't help herself. She was mesmerized by it. She reached out and wrapped her hands around his shaft. It felt so heavy in her hands. It was so long and thick. No way this could fit inside her.

Jen stroked Deshawn's cock up and down. It started getting hard, bigger. Deshawn reached out and caressed Jen's breasts as she stroked him. He had a nice touch. She didn't stop him when he reached into her dress, into her bra. He thumbed and twisted her nipples as he continued to get hard in her hands. God ... Jen felt dizzy with desire.

"Why don't you climb up here, and try out this black cock," Deshawn said, a sly smile on his handsome black face.

"I told you, I have to ask Mike," Jen said. She laughed nervously and joked "Besides, I don't have a condom this big."

"We don't need a condom," Deshawn said. "Are you on the pill? Don't worry baby, I'll pull out."

Jen looked at Deshawn. At that moment, she knew with certainly that Deshawn would NOT pull out. Is that what he wanted? To impregnate 2 white wives on the same night? Did black bulls compete? Did they keep score somehow?

At that moment Mike returned with their drinks. His mouth opened in shock, taking in the scene before him. His wife Jen stroking Deshawn's cock. Deshawn's hand inside her dress, fondling her breasts.

Jen saw Mike. She dropped Deshawn's cock and practically ran to him. She took the appletini and drained most of it. Then she looked at her husband.

"Mike ..." she said to him, gripping his arms and looking desperately at him.

Jen had a major cum face on. She looked desperate, frantic, out of control. "I'll find Will," Mike said.

"Hurry," Jen said desperately. She felt both disappointed and relieved it would be Will instead of Deshawn. But Will would do. God she needed fucked so bad!

Will lead Jen into a bedroom with Mike following behind. Will was in control now of Jen, not Mike. Mike felt the familiar, delicious angst of giving up control of his wife's body to another man.

Will didn't waste any time, pulling Jen onto the bed. He seemed as impatient and sexed up as Jen. Tbey kissed as they frantically undressed each other. Will took everything off Jen except her garter belt, stockings and high heels. Will was completely naked. Mike saw he had a really good body too, like Deshawn. Will's cock wasn't as big as Deshawn's, but it was over twice as big as Mike's. Mike felt a lump in his throat as he remembered what Jim had said: "That's why our wives will never be satisfied with us Mike."

Jen pulled her long blonde hair to the side and lowered her face to Will, taking him into her mouth. Will moaned as Jen blew him, but clearly that wasn't what he wanted. He threw Jen onto her hands and knees and got behind her. "Will, condom," Jen said. "My bag."

Will looked disappointed, but he reached into Jen's bag and pulled out a condom. He ripped the square package and then rolled the rubber onto his shaft. Mike felt relieved Jen didn't offer to put the condom on Will, the way she did with guys she was really into. "This is just sex, she's not going to fall in love with him," he told himself.

Will positioned himself at Jen's opening. "Come on," Jen said impatiently, looking behind her shoulder at Will. "Do it," she pleaded.

Will grinned. Jen had the beautiful face of an angel, but really she was a horny slut.

Holding his cock in his hand, Will pushed into Jen's pussy. Despite being soaking it, the sudden penetration of something so big made Jen wince and grit her teeth. But she didn't complain. This was exactly what she wanted.

Will gripped Jen's hips tight as he fucked her hard and fast. Jen was on her elbows, her face buried in the mattress, the sheets muffling her moans.

Mike noticed people coming into the bedroom. There were Jim and Stacy - he felt uneasy about Jim watching his wife, but there was nothing he could do about it now - and also a lot of other people. While only about 5 or 6 men had watched Stacy get fucked, here there must be 3 or 4 times that many. Was it because Jen was a new face here? Or because she was so beautiful? Mike felt proud so many men wanted to see his wife get fucked. He felt intimidated too, because many of the men had their cocks out and were stroking themselves. They were all bigger than him. Were they waiting in line to get into Jen's pussy? Mike couldn't imagine his slim, petite wife taking so much cock in one evening. God, her pussy would never be the same.

Will also noticed the men crowding into the room. Fucking her doggy style with her head and chest smashed into the mattress didn't provide a good view of Jen. As if wanting to put on a good show for the onlookers, Will flipped Jen around. Now Will was on his back and Jen was on top of him.

There were big mirrors on the walls. So, now, no matter where you stood, everyone had a good view of Jen. Now everyone could see Jen's beautiful face, long blonde hair, small but perfectly shaped breasts, flat tummy, tight ass and long shapely legs. The men seemed to stroke themselves faster as their eyes feasted upon the body of Mike's wife.

Will remained in control of Jen, even with her on top. Gripping her hips, he held her suspended just above him. With his powerful body he repeatedly pistoned in and out of her, fucking her hard and fast. With each upward thrust he bottomed out inside her, filling her up, giving her pleasure, making her moan and whimper from his rough treatment of her body. Jen was loving it!

It wasn't long before Jen had her first orgasm. "Oh god oh god oh god," Jen chanted as her orgasm approached. Then suddenly she arched her back and cried out "Oh my goooddddd" as her orgasm hit and pleasure shot through her body.

There's nothing more beautiful and sensual than the face of a woman when she cums. Jen was no different. With her gorgeous, angelic face, it was always an amazing sight to watch her cum. More than a few of the men standing around the bed came at the same, perhaps timing their orgasms with Jen's (Mike noticed they ejaculated into towels to avoid splattering the carpet; was that a house rule?).

Will fucked Jen through her orgasm, continuing to relentlessly pound her. A few minutes later he made Jen cum again, her body shuddering as she climaxed again on his cock. Will continued to pound her, he had amazing stamina. Then finally, with both their bodies drenched in sweat, Will came, groaning and lurching upward, filling the condom with his sperm.

Jen collapsed onto Will's chest, panting and completely spent. Will stroked Jen's hair and kissed her. Jen responded and kissed him back. These kisses were more loving than passionate. This was always the hardest part for Mike. The after-sex intimacy of tender kisses, the gentle caresses, the whispering of sweet nothings. These things always reminded Mike that for his wife, sex wasn't just about physical pleasure, there were feelings involved.

The men (mostly black, some white) around the bed began shuffling. Mike realized they were getting in line for their turns with his wife. He heard a "click" and looked over at Stacy and Jim. Stacy was letting Jim out of his cock cage. "Go ahead, have a go with Jen, I know you want to fuck her," Stacy said to her husband.

Mike quickly got up and moved towards the bed. These men (especially Jim) were not going to touch his wife, much less fuck her. This evening had gone far enough. A spontaneous gang bang was not in the cards tonight. He and Jen needed to go home, regroup, figure out what they wanted to do next.

Jen sensed what was happening too. She pulled off Will (being careful not to pull off the condom) and called "Mike, baby?"
Like Reply