Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
(29-04-2022, 10:16 AM)Tunkai Wrote: I'm puzzled with some personal issues. I'm unable to consented in any other things. Please excuse me. Give me some days. I'll again start writing after resolving the issues.

We r waiting Plz finish all ur issues
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Kindly update.....
We are waiting patiently...
Like Reply
Thank you all for your patients. I'm occupied with lots of problems. Let me short out the problems. Give me two to three days more
[+] 3 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Don't worry so much... that's the life... take your time
[+] 2 users Like sultan's post
Like Reply
Super ❣️
[+] 1 user Likes mtj423's post
Like Reply
Sorry for the delay
And thanks for your patieace
Here is the new update.

Khan sahab started banging her pussy from behind.he was an animal. The 8" giant and thick dick thrusting her pussy and she was taking the rod like a dog. Purva started moaning. She forgot that her kids could hear her.
Khan sahab slapped her ass. Bitch, my son is sleeping in the next room. Don't make noises, dogs don't moan randi. Dogs don't moan.
Purva closed her mouth. But she was on cloud 9. Electric sparks moving throughout her body. Keeping her mouth shut was impossible. So she started breathing loudly like dogs,Hush hush hush. And then she started moaning like, kuin kuin kuin, uin uin.
Khan sahab slapped her again. Shut your mouth kutti( bitch) my kid is sleeping. You know what? One day I'll take my son with me! And I'll groom him so well that one day Sameer will become the Chief minister of Madhya Pradesh. And I'll make you the permanent dance whore and take you with me to world tour. You will dance in big concerts and in village stage shows.
The frequent mention of Sami as his son made purva break. It was a torture. She was feeling sparks throughout her body, imagining herself as a permanent whore dancer and she was imagining that she was dancing in an open stage, in front of thousands of lower class lusty horny people. Her cunt was over flooding juices. But mentioning Sami as his son and hearing the words that he will take Sami with him and making him a politician, made Purva depressed.Her master was playing with her emotions. He was intentionally mentioning Sami, as his son. But she couldn't think too much as the pounding was so hard and so fast. But She couldn't orgasm.
Khan Sahab banged her for about 20 minutes.
The intence fucking could made her orgasm early. But due to his emotional torture, Purva couldn't met her orgasm.
Khan Sahab started depositing his sperm deep inside her pussy.

Just after depositing his sperm, Khan Sahab pulled his dick out and Went in front of her face.
Purva knew what she had to do. She opened her mouth and started sucking his dick clean.
Purva continued to suck his shaft till it became soft.
And then Khan Sahab took the rope and pulled her to the toilet door. And just after crossing the doorstep, he told her to stop.
Khan Sahab: Stop Randi and open your mouth.
Purva stopped there in doggy mode and opened her mouth widely and brought out her tongue as a dog and started humping like hash hash hash. She was twerking her ass. And her dog tail plug was dangling sidewise.
Khan Sahab started pissing into her mouth.
Purva tried to catch the stream into her mouth and gulped a few times and then Khan sahab shifted his stream and his piss dropped on her head and back. He started circling his penis and pissing on her face, head and back. Purva became drenched in piss.
Khan Sahab: Bitch, lay on my piss and slurp my pee from the floor. I'm going to take a bath. You lay here till I finish my bath.
Purva obeyed his order and laid on the piss soaked floor. She lowered her face and started slurping the pee.
She folded her knees and closed her legs to her belly, like a dog.
Looking at her, Khan sahab smiled and went inside the bath area and slided the Smokey glass door closed.

Purva laid there for about 10 minutes.
Then Khan sahab returned wearing only a towel. He crossed her very carefully,and jumped over her,so that he could avoid the piss on the floor and he could avoid the filthy bitch's touch.
Purva was still licking The piss from the floor, by her tongue, like dogs used to drink water.
Khan Sahab went near the bed and started wearing his clothes.
Khan Sahab: Hey doggy, I'm really impressed by your act. But your job is not finished yet.
I have my two companions with me. They are serving in lust. Go and fulfill their lust, you doggy.
He opened the door and stretched his hand towards the living area. He showed his index and said, go bitch. Give them some pleasure.
Purva crawled up from the bathroom floor and crawled out from the room.
But instead of going towards the living area she went towards the staircase.
Khan Sahab : Hay Randi where are you going? Go there.
Purva looked back to him and then looked towards the kids room. And then she started crawling up the staircase.
Khan Sahab again shouted, Bitch, come back here.
Purva looked back at him and gave an angry look and sounded like - Garrrrrr. And she started climbing the steps.
Khan Sahab looked at the six men and said, ok, you have only an hour. I'm going to take some rest and I have to leave.
Ahmad : Sahab you take some rest. I'll call you after an hour.
Khan Sahab: Ok. But do you have protection?
Pankaj : Don't worry sir. I have plenty of it.
Khan Sahab : ok. Then go and enjoy yourself. But don't do any harm to her.

Purva was waiting at the closed door of the terrace.
Bhola went first and opened the door.
Purva crawled out to the terrace.
Everyone complimented her like, madam you are looking great, you are such a bitch, I never seen a high society beautiful homely wife doing this kind of kinky sex.
After that they started playing with her naked body.
Vimal pulled his dick out first. And he inserted it into her mouth.
Purva gagged first as She was out of practice. But slowly she started enjoying it.
Slowly the others also bought their cock out.
Purva was giving them blow and hand jobs.
Khan Sahab's driver went behind her and tried to pull her tail out.
Pankaj shouted, what are you doing?
Driver : I want to fuck her asshole.
Pankaj : keep patience. Let us enjoy this madam like a dog a little.
He looked around and found a small plastic ping pong ball.
Pankaj brought the ball and threw it to the other end of the terrace. And ordered, doggy madam please bring the ball. Purva started crawling to fetch the ball.
Ahmed : Don't you enjoy madam doggy? Why don't your tail not waive?
Purva started shaking her bums and crawled to fetch the ball. She grab the ball with her mouth and came back to the men. She saw the ball. It was Sami's ball. A few days ago he was playing with her with this ball. And now these lusty hungry men are playing with her and treating her as a dog with this ball.
They played with her for a while. Everyone was laughing.After playing with her for 5 minutes they started banging her.And at a time the driver removed the tail plug and took a condom and placed it at the tip of his erected cock and stood in front of her face. Purva slided the condom with her mouth and it rolled over on his dick. Purva sucked the dick for a while. And at the same time Bhola laid on the roof and slid under Purva and started licking her nippples. Ahmad shouted, hay man what are you doing? She is a dog.
Bhola : fuck your doggy doggy playing. If my madam is doggy then I'm her puppy.
Listening to Bhola's words Purva's heart melted and she lowered her groin and started rubbing her pussy on Bhola's dick over his pants.
The driver pulled his dick out from her mouth and went behind her. And he inserted his tool into her anus.

Purva's every hole was occupied with cock.
Everybody fucked her atleast twice.
Time passed.
Khan Sahab woke up and went to the terrace. He shouted, Ahmed, what's the time?
Ahmad was banging her cunt then. He didn't listen to Khan Sahab.
Khan Sahab lit a cigarette and went behind them.
Vimal was laying under her and fucking her cunt and Ahmed was fuking her ass.
This was the first time he was fucking someone's back.
And Purva was moaning heavily but not loudly.
One middle aged man was roaming on his own terrace. He was suspecting something unusual on his neighbour's terrace. But he didn't get to know what exactly was going on, as the distance between two houses was far enough.
Khan Sahab came behind Ahmed and kicked his back.
Ahmed fall on Purva's back and Purva fall on vimal.
Vimal was sucking her right boob and pressing her left boob.
His teeth made a cut on her right boob and his nails made scratches on her left boob.
Ahmed's dick hit deep inside her anus. Purva cried in pain.
Khan Sahab shouted, what's the time rascal? And you are fucking her anal? Harami. Touba touba.
Ahmad turned his face and his face became pale in fear. He hurriedly pulled his dick out and threw the condom on her back. He took his pants from the roof floor and wore them.
The driver had already fucked her twice and he was still stroking his limb dick standing in front of her. Purva was sucking Bhola's dick.
Fortunately he just finished his third orgasm and diposited his load into her mouth and pulled his dick out. Otherwise his dick could also hart by her teeth.
Khan Sahab threw his cigarette on the driver and shouted, come onnnn.
Pankaj was already done. He was enjoying the show standing nearby and pressing khaini into his palm. He laughed.
Khan Sahab: I'm giving you 10 minutes. You all come downstairs. And he went down.

The driver suddenly pissed on her head and face. And he pulled his pants on.
Ahmed Pulled his dick out again from his pants and inserted his dick inside her ass hole, again,after putting on a condom.

Purva mate 4 orgasm in this 80 minutes long gangbang. After a long long time she again got the test of multiple dick. She enjoyed the day and the humiliation roll of a street dog.
After 10 minutes they all piss on her face.
She was exhausted. She was breathing, she was sweating and she was thirsty.
She drank her favorite drink like a thirsty crow from multiple cocks.
After they finished, Ahmed held her belt and dragged her down the stairs and she came down on her four. The driver again inserted the tail into her anus.

Khan Sahab was sitting in the dining area.
He welcomed Purva.
Khan Sahab : welcome Purva. I had thought that after such a long time, you may have changed or you don't have the same spirit as before. But I was wrong. You are incredible. As insane as before. You made my day.
Purva smiled and said thank you Sahab. After two long hours she spoke like a human being. But she was still on her four and shaking her ass.
Khan Sahab smiled, ok now you can become normal. Get up.
Purva : No sahab, let like this little more. I'm enjoying it.
Khan Sahab: but it's bleeding from your boobs. Let me apply some antiseptic. Where does the medicine tell me?
Purva : Don't worry shab, I'll take care of these. You go. You are getting late.
Khan Sahab : But dear….
Purva : Oh don't worry sahab. I'll take care of myself.
Khan Sahab:Ok as you wish. But don't think all my words are true. Don't worry about your son. I'm not gonna take him or you with me. But I'll come here frequently from now on.
Purva : Ha ha, who are going to stop you, if you want me or Sami with you, Sahab?
Khan Sahab : My Political career my dear.
Purva : Oww That's so sad. I'm really thinking of becoming a whore dancer again sahab.
Khan Sahab: ha ha ha, keep dreaming.
Purva was at the staircase on her four's.
Khan Sahab stood up and went near her.
Purva :oh no don't come near me I'm filthy.
Khan Sahab : Who's gonna touch you whore ? Thu thu. Next week I wanna see you at Rathore Ji's firm house. Do you understand bitch?
Purva : shaked her ass and said, yes saab ji.
Khan Sahab : Thu (spit on her face ) take care of my son, fucking bitch. Bye.
Purva : Bye Sahab.
Ahmed and the driver also spit on her face and headed to the door, without saying her bye.
Vimal looked at everyone with a confused look and then thought something and suddenly spit on her and said, bye bye madam ji.
Bhola : Hey, what are you doing?
Purva : its ok Bhola. Don't shout loudly. My kids are sleeping.
Bhola : Sorry madam. Bye. Take care of yourself.
Pankaj : Yes madam, don't neglect the bite injury. If possible, take the tetanus vaccine.
Purva : yes. You are right. See there is a bottle of detol in the study room.
Pankaj brought the detol and Purva applied it on her breast. She screamed a little.
The trio left after saying bye to her.
Purva : Bye and thanks everyone for giving me such a wanderful afternoon.
And Pankaj please close the door.
They left.
Purva laid there on the floor, with the bite and scratch marks on her aerolas, with swellen red ass cheeks and a dried cum covered face and hair and drenched in piss and sweat.
The fan or AC was not switched on.
But she was so tired and exhausted that she fall and asleep on the floor.
[+] 9 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Nice bang with Khan and gangbang with his fellows.
Super hot update.
Thank you Tunkai.
Waiting for next sequences, whether Apu see her in this state?
[+] 1 user Likes nand's post
Like Reply
Wow fantastic update after a long time. Waiting for more to come....
[+] 1 user Likes Straight in's post
Like Reply
(10-05-2022, 05:29 AM)nand Wrote: Nice bang with Khan and gangbang with his fellows.
Super hot update.
Thank you Tunkai.
Waiting for next sequences, whether Apu see her in this state?

Thanks sir. I will try to upload soon
Like Reply
(10-05-2022, 06:54 AM)Straight in Wrote: Wow fantastic update after a long time. Waiting for more to come....

Thank you Sir
Like Reply
hebby update.. kemon achho? sob Thik?
[+] 1 user Likes pro10's post
Like Reply
(10-05-2022, 11:55 AM)pro10 Wrote: hebby update.. kemon achho? sob Thik?

Yes all is ok now. Last week went to Dada Boudi
Like Reply
(10-05-2022, 01:39 PM)Tunkai Wrote: Yes all is ok now. Last week went to Dada Boudi

Smile Smile dada boudi ee sob thik kore diyechhe  happy
[+] 1 user Likes pro10's post
Like Reply
(10-05-2022, 03:50 PM)pro10 Wrote: Smile Smile dada boudi ee sob thik kore diyechhe  happy

Na  kormochari ra dieche  Smile
Like Reply
Tarun's termoil

6 years ago, at this edge she probably wanted more and she might have gone outside of the house Naked to find more cock. But at present she was feeling so tired.
Purva thought that she will close her eyes for a while and will just lay there for 5 minutes. And then she will get up and lock the door and then will go to the toilet to take a gentle bath.
But she didn't realize when she fell asleep.

It was Saturday. Tarun was returning home early. It was 5:15.
When he entered the old bazaar, he saw the school van coming from the opposite direction. The road was narrow and lots of slow moving vehicles like rickshaws, bicycles, vegetable thelas were making jam on the road. And the street bulls and cows are also blocking the way.
When he was crossing the school van he saw Pankaj driving the van and beside him Bhola was sitting and at the middle two unknown man( Vimal and the car mechanic)
Was sitting. Just crossing pankaj, Tarun's car stopped due to a giant ox. His name is also Bhola .Every citizen of this area used to believe this ox as a sacred animal. And he was also very ferocious. Nobody wants to mess with him. So, Tarun had to stop his car.
The school van was also stuck in the jam.
As he crossed the front seat of the van, he was hidden from Pankaj and Bhola and in the middle the two men were not familiar to him.
They were all laughing and talking.
Ravi( The Mechanic) :Did you see how the man was treating your madam?
Bhola : I was there. So I obviously have seen. And it was just a act of sex, sahab was not torturing madam.
Vimal: Yes We all saw, she was enjoying fully. But I wonder what kind of woman she is? Sahab was Treating her as a street dog and Madam was cooperating with him. She was acting like a real dog and she was doing the act submissively, not by force.
Pankaj : Oh leave it. Did you all enjoy the afternoon or not? Tell me.
Vimal : Oh Dude Is this a question? Definitely we all enjoyed it. And Bhola sorry, we all didn't believe your story at first. But now we all know that your story is true.
And this Randi Purva really exists and not only that she lives in our own town. Oh my god, how fucking lucky we are.
The name Purva hit directly to Tarun's heart.
But the next sentences hurt his feelings more.
Ravi said, oh the most kinky and perverted act was when Mr. Khan dragged her to the garden like a dog and your madam Piss like a dog on the wall , lifting her one leg.. Oh that was fucking awesome. That was more kinky than her piss drinking.

Vimal : Hey Pankaj, you know we should take your madam to the redlight area. We can earn lots of money by her.
Pankaj and Bhola both shouted, shut up.
Bhola : never ever said this kind of words again. You don't know about Khan Sahab.
You may just disappear from the voter's list from tomorrow.
Ravi: But you must admit that your madam is a slut.
Pankaj : No, you are wrong again. She is not only a slut, she is the biggest and shameless slut in the country. But never ever think of any kind of mischievousness about her. You give her respect and she will willingly fulfill all your wishes.
Vimal : Sorry for my words. But bro we can bring her to our chowl. She also can enjoy…..
Pankaj stopped him in between and said, we don't have to bring her. Wait for a few days, She will come to our chowl on her own.
Remember one thing. Never ever force this whore.
Ravi: But I wonder, what kind of whore she is? She allowed us to banged her, while her kids were….
His sentence didn't finished
There was too much noise on the busy narrow road. But it seems someone put some noise cancellation device into Tarun's ears. He could only listen to their talks. And he was listening to the conversation for about 2 to 3 minutes and he entered in a pathetic gloomy mood.
Suddenly someone tapped the bonnet of his car and shouted, Sahab, Bhola (ox) moved away. and I think you should also move away from here now. Suddenly Tarun came to reality from his gloomy state and heard dozens of horns honking behind him.
He put his head out and turned back and lifted his right hand and said loudly, Sorry sorry.
Pankaj looked back and was shocked. Oh Fuck he shouted.
Tarun's and Pankaj's eyes met. Tarun didn't give any kind of expression and turned his head and started the car. Pankaj lowered his head below the steering wheel.
This entire scene happened within 10 seconds only.
Tarun was driving subconsciously. He was thrilled and felt horny to listen to their conversation. But he was worried about the kids. He was thinking where the kids were, while Purva was getting banged. Or where she went with them, keeping the kids at home? But the last unfinished sentence by Ravi made him angar. His head started burning and heart started pounding like a drum. The been bitch is crossing her boundaries. She was enjoying herself with this labour class and perverted men and the bloody Khan at their own house, while the kids were present in the house. What the hell. Thinking about the scenario he became furious and hit the steering wheel hard with his left palm.
On this chaotic road the car was moving slowly. An old man was walking through the middle of the road.
Tarun started honking frequently and he shouted, oye fool old man go to the side. And he honked again.
This was not his natural behavior. He always behaves politely and respectfully to all people.
But the sentence made him mad.
He reached the house and parked the car outside of the gate, beside the street and went to the front door.
He saw the door was not locked and there was a little gap. He kicked the door.
The door hit the wall with a loud sound.
Tarun was too much hiper and was shivering.
He entered the house.
Apu was not sleeping at all. He was trying to listen what's going on outside the room.
Sometimes he was putting his ear on the wall between the two bedrooms . Sometimes he was trying to look through the keyhole or sometimes he was laying on the floor and was looking through the bottom gap under the door.
Once Sami woke up and saw Apu was laying on the floor. He shouted, hey donkey why are you tumbling on the floor like a cockroach?
Apu turned his head and quickly stood and rushed to Sami. He put his palm on Sami's mouth and said,susssshh don't shout.
The demons have come down from the black cloud and they were attacking mamma.
Sami whispered, what? We should go and save her.
Apu : You duffar, all of this happening due to you. You spread the news everywhere.
Mamma knew they would come. So she was prepared. Let her, I mean let the wolf woman handle the situation. Mamma told me not to walk out of the room. In any circumstances. And she told me to take care of you. Now go to the toilet and release your susu. And come back and sleep.
After Sami slept, Apu again peeped through the bottom gap of the door.
Last he saw Purva there beside the steps. She was on her four like a dog. She was shaking her ass. And the tail was different from the fox tail. It has no fur or hair on it. Only a black thin tail, curving upwards from her ass hole.
And he couldn't see anyone.
But he heard Khan Sahab's voice. He was talking with Hussain, on the phone. And he was talking about the upcoming MLA election. He was telling Hussain that his win in the poll is going to be confirmed.
Khan Sahab Said it would be surprising to him.
He said, I'll not tell you now. It's a surprise.
…..
You can write it down.

Ha ha. I have found a lost gem.
….
No. Not now. You may say I'm going to return your gift to you.
….
Wait for a week. Now bye..
…..
Ha ha. Hussain ji keep patience. Bye.
And Khan Sahab went inside the other room.
Apu only saw his feet.
He went to the bed and after some time he fell asleep.
He woke up again hearing noises.
He jumped from the bed and started peeping through the bottom gap. He saw and heard everything. Even the words by Khan Sahab, that he is not going to take his son Sameer anywhere from Purva. But he will frequently visit from now on. And saw Purva's shaking ass like a dog waving her tail in joy.
After they all left And Purva fell asleep, Apu waited for 5 to 6 minutes more and then he came out of the room and tiptoed to Purva.
He bent down and examined his Naked well fucked mother, sleeping on the floor and soaked and covered in piss, spit, sweat and cum. Her ass cheek was red and swollen. Her lips and pussy lips was pumped up due to havok flow of sexual hormones. Her tiny dick like clit was pumped up and erected. There was a bite and cut marks on her boobs. The street dog-like tail was dangling out from her ass. There are cum covered on her eyes, nose, forehead, cheeks, lips and hair.
Then he saw the door was open. So he stood up and proceeded to close the door. But suddenly the door opened with a bang and Tarun entered the room.
[+] 6 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Super update
[+] 1 user Likes Straight in's post
Like Reply
Thanks Sir
Like Reply
Nice update
[+] 1 user Likes anjali's post
Like Reply
Thanks madam
Like Reply